The Final War, Light Vs Dark

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by Aelin, Dec 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kross123 Destiny Islands Resident

[​IMG]

The Omega monster didn't want to run off, what a foolish thing to mess with people who could actually destroy it. Kross held Odin tight in his hand, the keyblade responded to his grip in turn by shining a yellow color."All right Odin, strengthen us with your golden light."He raised the keyblade in the air while he walked, wordlessly casting a Enthundaja spell to shroud the combatants in an armor of lightning. His own keyblade sparked with yellow electricity. He started in a run, swinging his keyblade and destroying any heartless that dared to cross him. He jumped up and aimed his keyblade at the monster, sending a large ball of fire that would pelt the monster. He landed, skipping back a bit and regarded his allies, Eon and Karina with a quiet incline of his head.

2. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

[​IMG]

The shadows and neoshadows were soon disipated by Caleb. Of course, the ones to come after were probably the most annoying heartless. Small blue rhapsodies and their other colored variants came out of the darkness and began to annoy him. Even so, the shadows and neoshadows were still coming out, although there were far less considering the rhapsodies here now. They attacked him relentlessly, not allowing him to stop for even a second. Eventually, they all disappeared and what was left was Natana and Gexln fighting not too far away.

Natana raised a clawed hand to grasp the Dark Firaga. She slung it off towards Caleb without a care as she raised her other dark claw to block the dual attack. Grasping the blades, she looked at Gexln and grinned at him. A voice began to echo from all around, seemingly originating from the clones' mouth. "I always knew you were a weak individual. Look at you now, having been defeated and a lowly being of nothingness to replace you. Perhaps I can assist you into returning to the darkness?" A cackle was now echoing around the area as Natana shot a claw at Gexln's face. Of course, this left the clone wide open for an attack from Caleb, seeing as he was not preoccupied.

3. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]
    A solemn expression came over R's face as he sat against the cave wall. Sapphire had just witnessed the death of her sister. Nobody or not, it couldn't have been pleasant. Xero was asking for permission to use the power of the eternity stone against Omega. One of the very agents of kingdom hearts itself. "Even if the stone had the power left to use right now, it wouldn't be nearly enough to stop Omega. At my peak, if i used the stone myself, i wouldn't be able to hold a candle to Omega. The agents are a force beyond anything you've ever experienced before. Fighting them with anything less than the X-blade itself would be utter suicide. Xero, if you've got any power left in you, i put you in temporary command. Issue a withdrawl. Have everyone, light and dark alike, escape. We're going to need all the help we can get if we're going to win, and we need to be well prepared. Omega isn't all we'll have to deal with. It won't be long before Chaos arrives to join it." R said grimly, finishing the order to Xero. R struggled to his feet. He'd help Xero retreat. He lost Kaya, he wasn't going to lose Xepphiras too...

[​IMG]
    Beuce was at a loss for words. Here was the most godmodded character in the rp saying that he couldn't put a scratch in the thing outside even with some magic rock that gave him plot steroids. That thing was crazy strong then. While he didn't exactly like the idea of retreating, his tactical instinct told him that it really was the best thing to do. Not having really responded to Ananta, he ran up to Xero. "I'll help. What do you need me to do?"

Last edited: Apr 14, 2014
  4. Aelin Best Waifu

Karina smiled as she hopped on the back of Eons keyblade glider. "Been a while since we have fought side by side with each other. I missed it." Karina gave Eon a quick peck on the cheek as they flew towards Omega. Once close enough she positioned herself to fight from the back of Eons glider. With him driving and her attacking it made it easier to get close and attack since the beast was flying.

Xerpphiras kept trying to fight. From the corner of her eye she could see R get up. He didn't seem to be in shape to be doing anything. Leaving the others to attack she turned back to R. "Sit down and relax. This time I protect you!" Xapphiras instructed not needing R to get involved again, or so she believed. Slowly more and more she was getting injured, but she could take it. She was no where near as injured as R. It was her turn to make a difference. She was not close to R but close enough to yell to him and for him to hear her.

5. -Xero- Twilight Town Denizen

[​IMG]
    Xero felt relived from the fatigue she was feeling after Dusk used his curaxa. She turned to him with a small smile, "Thank you." She said. She then turned to R as he spoke and her eyes became wide. For as long as Xero knew him and knew how strong he was, she was shocked to hear from R himself that even he couldn't do a thing against Omega.

Xero then looked outside the cave to see the monster and made determined look. She then spoke with her scythe materializing into her hand, "I will not die here. I will not let some godforsaken creature of Kingdom Hearts decide my fate." Xero's grip around her scythe tightened, her determination was becoming greater. She then saw someone run up to her and offer their assistance.

Xero nodded and began walking out of the cave knowing the boy would follow. Once she got outside her expression became angry and irritated. She wanted to fight, she really wanted to. But R and Gexln do so much to keep her alive, she couldn't just let all that go in vain by recklessness. Especially what just happened with the whole Ansem thing, Xero couldn't just let all that go to waste.

Xero turned to the boy with determination, "See if you can help me distract Omega while everyone retreats. Once they get far enough away, we need to find a way to get back without leading Omega to everyone else." She said.

6. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]
    The massive beast didn't counterattack for the moment, nor make any attempt to defend itself from their attacks. There was no need. All their attacks together didn't even make a scratch in it. It looked down at those who ran in to oppose it. The ones who were supposed to be fighting over the power it possessed. It may have been an extreme solution, but the struggle between light and dark must be ended once and for all. If one or neither side exists, it would indeed end. Thus, Omega let out a massive roar, indicating it's intent to carry out this task. It stared at the two riding the same keyblade glider toward it. Their power was by far above average, but they wouldn't be able to do a thing against the agent.

Streams of turquoise energy burst forth from the ground and traveled up into Omega. The lights on his body shone even brighter. He was drawing forth energy from the very world they stood on, fueling it's destructive powers. it would be returned soon enough, but for the moment the ground around the beast withered and crumbled. It pulled the wings of a similar hue in toward it's body as a beam of energy circled around and connected again to form a hair thin halo above its head. The wings began to glow brighter and brighter until finally, in one swift motion, it spread them, causing the halo to expand in a full circle from it. Everything beneath the halo was caught in a shock wave of incredible force. The earth was torn asunder, keyblades which were planted in the ground for thousands of years were ripped from the soil like a piece of paper caught in a hurricane, even the mountains themselves which formed the terrain were utterly razed.

[​IMG]
    R looked at Omega as it was about to release the shock wave. It was using the energy of the world itself. Unbelievable. Even R himself was only part of a world and didn't possess its full strength. No, the rest of it died with I. He barely had time to act. He sprinted toward Xepphiras with all the speed he could muster. With a split second to spare, he wrapped her in his arms and used himself to shield her from the shockwave. The force felt like being hit head on with a freight train. There was no possible way to hold one's ground against an attack like that. Holding his pupil tight in his grasp, he refused to let go as the two were blow away without resistance.

"I won't lose you as well!" R said to the girl he protected as they flew through the air. Finally they descended and hit the ground with a hard impact and rolled quite a distance more, then slowed down to a skid with R on the bottom, their path was stopped by a large stone created from the debris which had flown overhead. By the time they stopped moving, the cave R had been in moments before was barely visible. R leaned back against the stone, holding Xepphiras' head against his chest. The black substance which served as his blood leaked from his mouth as he coughed.

[​IMG]
    Beuce nodded at Xero. He was ready to help her distract Omega, but how did you distract something like that? He tried yelling references at it such as "I fart in your general direction" as well as actually farting in its general direction, but that seemed to have no effect. That was when it started charging up the whole halo thing. The force it hit him with was unreal. He went off through the air, unable to resist it. He had a similar experience to R except he it wasn't as touching because he didn't have a love interest in his arms to protect. Man, he was kinda envious of Storm of Fate Beuce. Flame was hot. No- ...Fine. Pun intended. Happy? "Distract it? How am i supposed to do that when it's got more AoE damage than a sorcerer?" Beuce groaned the words aloud to no one in particular He glanced over to see that Satsujin had a similar experience, but posting as him would be somewhat repeating the same thing three times. He let out a weak chuckle. "Ren you lazy *******..."

Omega wasn't through with them yet. The still staggering combatants weren't getting off so easily. The Harbinger flew slightly higher and arched its body away from them. It held its wings behind it. Once again, they began to charge with a turquoise light. Brighter and brighter until finally it struck them forward. An instense hailstorm of energy beams were loosed from the wings of the creature. Each long string of light traveled incredibly fast. They were concentrated to such an extent that it wouldn't be a surprise if nothing could bar their path. Those that collided with the ground continued on, and even emerged on the other side of the world. The rain of beams continued for a full 15 seconds, showering them with a storm of destructive power. The space between each beam was large enough that a person could easily fit into it, but the sheer volume made them difficult to evade entirely.

R's hand shot up as the attack began. He had protected her from the first attack, and he wouldn't fail now. With effort, he opened a rather large dark corridor in front of them, acting as a shield from the beams. To stop them was one thing, but to redirect them...The exit to the corridor appeared nearby, aimed directly back at the creature which launched the attack to begin with. One after another the beams which would have caused harm to his pupil became his weapon against the agent. The flew toward Omega, and indeed struck their target. one of Omega's legs was pierced by the beams. Damage had been dealt to it, but it didn't matter. The size of Omega outweighed the small area damaged. Nevertheless, Omega let out a cry of pain...No...It wasn't pain. It was anger.

(Ooc: Good lord that's a long post...)

Last edited: Apr 15, 2014
  7. Aelin Best Waifu

After giving the instructions Xepphiras went back in to attack when she saw Omega charge up an attack. She slowed down and came to a stop in awe of what was happening. She soon shook it off and got ready to attempt to block or avoid depending on the attack then attack once again. Before she could get very far she sensed someone approaching. She turned to look seeing it was R and as he got there he wrapped her up in his arms. It was then Omega released his attack. A massive shock wave. She could feel the force of it but not as well as some other due to R positioning himself between her and the shock wave to protect her.

The words that R spoke while they where flying through the air where barely audible, but she knew what he was trying to say none the less. Hitting the ground she let out a small cough into R's chest feeling the wind knocked out of her slightly, but she had no concern with her own well being. It was R she was worried about, she had just finished saying she would protect him but then he had to protect her once again. She hated it. It made her feel useless and helpless. But at the same time she knew that if R had not done it her body was too frail to withstand all the damage in and of itself. She had gotten stronger since R first found her but it would take much longer to fix years of malnutrition and various other things that caused her body not to be in top shape.
    "R... I was going to protect you for once. I want to try. But I guess I can't." Xeppiras looked up at R to see the dark substance come out of his mouth. She berried her head back in his chest not wanting to see the pain he was in. She could hear another attack begin but felt nothing. She didn't want to look up again so she kept her had in R's chest. To be honest she didn't want to leave the protection of R's arms. She liked the feeling of him holding her. She knew they couldn't sit there forever but for the moment she could.

Eric wasn't prepared for Omega's attack. He was close enough to the cave that he got pushed into it. Eric hit the back wall with great force. He groaned as he lifted her hands up to protect his head from pieces of debris that where flying in the cave towards him. Lucky for him that he landed in the cave. The following attack didn't reach him but he felt the ground shake and feared the possibility of the Cave collapsing due to the force of the beams of light hitting outside of it. As rocks began to fall into the inside of the cave it revealed a hole out the roof. Eric knew he had to take this opportunity. He hopped onto his glider and flew straight up out the gap, but not before grabbing Dawn in attempts to try to save her. He wanted to save everyone but she was in the worst shape at the time and he could only take one.

Louvel was getting more and more tired but not giving up. He was put in charge of the lights and felt like he was failing them thus far. He had to do something to prove his worth to them, so he kept fighting. That was until Omega released his first attack. Louvel was desperate to get away. He had to turn to a desperation move if he wished to survive this next attack. A orb of light radiated from Excalibur and expended until it completely engulfed Louvel. Louvel found himself in a green field, away from the war. He collapsed on the grass in exhaust. He felt bad for running but there was not much he could do. He looked around. "So this is avalon." He muttered as he closed his eyes feeling safe for the moment.

8. Kross123 Destiny Islands Resident

[​IMG]
    Things were not going as he wanted, which was understandable. He was conditioned to believe that things were never easy. This monster took a lot of punishment and it seemed to not want to go down. He picked up the familiar scent of singed skin, this monster reeked of darkness and he couldn't be allowed to rampage the worlds. He sharpened his eyes as a huge blast of invisible energy came at him. He drew his puling keyblade infront of him and strengthened his stance. While he did get blow back, and quite a few yards at that, he wasn't blown off of his feet. His strength in his stance helped him against the monster's powerful shock wave attack. He breathed, the shock calmed down but his bones were still rattled. That was too much of a close call. He probably wouldn't be able to take another dose of shock energy. He heard an earth splitting roar and eyed the monster as it flew higher into the air, then it started charging an attack he didn't recognize. The light did scream danger though. Even if it wasn't his policy to retreat, he felt that it was best in this situation. He turned and hit the armor on his waist. His blue-green armor coming on him as he ran."Fly Odin..!"He whispered, throwing his keyblade ahead of him. It reformed into his faithful glider and he jumped on, flying away just in time for the attack to start. They were powerful beams, but relatively easy to sift through, at least when he went at a pace. He looked around, hoping to whatever deity they served that his allies were unharmed.​

9. Mysty Unknown

Dawn was quickly snatched by her uncle.
    Dusk stood breathing heavy from using all his mana once again. The disadvantages of being a mage.
    With a quick grab, Dawn pulled Dusk in with her and Erik to make certain he didn't get killed by the rays of Omega.
    "Thanks sis. I owe you one."
    "Don't mention it Dusk. I'm just glad we're safe for now." I hope Anta made it out okay.
    "Yeah, but how are we going to beat that thing? Mom and Dad cant even scratch it."
    "I don't know. It's not like they can go super saiyan god, grab a bankai, and shove a rasengan on it. Then maybe we could win."
    "...My sister has gone crazy."
    "No I haven't. I've simply embraced the writer."
    Dusk rolls his eyes at Dawn. And now we have two schizophrenics.

Meanwhile...

Eon had managed to dodge some of the rays being distributed through Omega's attack. "Damn, Karina, I think we're going to need to try a different approach. Let's wait for an opening then attack if from the inside." That is all Eon would say because Myst grew tired of editing his posts. Hopefully Omega would give them an opening to go inside and attempt to give them a chance. Protagonists always tried their best even when the odds weren't in their favor.

"As much as I'd like this not to happen, I think its time you summon your ex. The vampire might know something about this." Then again, he might now. Who was to say?

Last edited: Apr 16, 2014
  10. -Xero- Twilight Town Denizen

[​IMG]
    Xero's eyes went wide as Omega unleashed a shockwave of energy. Quickly, she put up a dark barrier in front of her and Beuce, but the force of the shockwave was too strong and the barrier merely shattered a few moments after. Xero was thrown back and hit a canyon wall, hard. She then fell to the ground and shuddered from the immense pain she felt on her back side. She looked up at Omega as she leaned on her scythe for support.

What the hell were they supposed to do against this thing?! Nothing's ever been able to simply shatter her barrier as if it wasn't even there. Xero cursed under her breath and then looked at the Eternity Stone around her neck. She thought for a moment. What if she didn't need the stone again in order to go into Arcane Mode again? She probably wouldn't be able to use Armageddon due to the amount of darkness it used earlier.

Xero looked back up at Omega and saw that it had released another attack and her eyes went wide, "What, when--?!" Xero couldn't finish her sentence, for a beam of energy shot down a few feet away from her. She then began running toward Omega, scythe in hand and ready to attack as she dodged the other beams of energy raining down on the earth. Xero then saw Omega suddenly almost topple over as one of It's legs was hit by It's own attack. Confused, she looked over in the direction of where it came from to see that R had redirected it. She smirked and then heard the roar of Omega and turned back to it. Xero gulped as the roar didn't sound good.

Turning to look around for everyone that was fighting, Xero frantically called out to them, "Retreat! Go wherever you can that isn't here! NOW!"

Last edited: Apr 17, 2014
  11. Kross123 Destiny Islands Resident

[​IMG]

Kross was at a loss, he had never been so shocked, particularly over something as powerful as this. Yes, it seemed a tactical retreat was in order.. He just didn't know where to run to. He spotted the magical cave that the wild girl was pointing to, When was there a cave? Anyway, enough questions. He zipped down and jumped from his glider, landing right infront of the cave, touching the barrier that was placed infront of it. He summoned Odin and struck the tip into the barrier, sparks coming both from his keyblade and the barrier set."Please let me in.."

12. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    His blade weaving a symphony of death and slaughter to all heartless around him, Caleb was only cutting through them faster and faster. This was a fight he could not afford to lose. It was not just his pride he was fighting for, but also for justice. Natana's actions, betraying her friends, he would not allow it to go unpunished. As the last of the heartless vanished, he turned his attention to Natana now. She seemed to be distracted fighting Gexln, and an attack from the side was an obvious one. It was fairly easy, really. Almost too easy. What was she playing at? Regardless, he could not afford to waste the opportunity before him, so he swiftly summoned a gladius and launched it at his opponent, as he began racing towards her in an attempt to close the gap.

[​IMG]
    Gexln took in Natana's insult for a moment. Maybe he should have been offended, but he almost laughed at her attempts to insult him. "I see you haven't changed a bit, from your mouth dribbling crap all the time, to your bladework" the Nobody said as he parried the claws with his dual weapons. "You're still just as pathetic as you were, so don't even try to pretend you're not. Does it annoy you that while I improved, you're nothing but a shadow compared to me?" Gexln questioned, seeing Caleb's attack and attempting to keep her preoccupied as he did a quick spin and lashed out with both blades towards Natana's torso.

13. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

[​IMG]

Ananta's eyes widened as she saw Omega attack, or at least, attempt to attack. Not taking a moment to lose, she ran into the cave to grab Anta. Everyone else had escaped by now and she was the last one. Luckily, she made it out of the cave before it started to collapse behind her. Tossing her keyblade before her, she stood on her keyglider. Pressing a finger on his forehead as they floated up to everyone else, she saw as his keyblade armor appeared around his body. Looking at those that are up here with her, she gulped. "Okay, I think we need to all go someplace that isn't here now. I didn't want to do this, but...Eric. Go to Crystalis and wait at the Mother Crystal. Dawn and Dusk and Anta are going with you and you should be safe there. I made sure to have everyone on guard as I left. That world is probably the safest world out there, so don't even try to tell me otherwise." she said, handing Anta over to them. "Dawn and Dusk know where to go exactly, so let them guide you." she said, gripping her keyglider. "I'm going to try and get everyone to go there too. I hope they do that..." she said.

Zooming off, she first approached Kross. He was standing by the remains of the cave. "You should head to Crystalis. Follow Eric up there." she pointed to him. "He can lead you there. I have to warn the others now..." she said, smiling at him. She know zoomed off to each person who was currently here at the battleground. She told each of them to head for Crystalis. Ananta instructed them on the coordinates and to follow somebody else if they got confused. The last couple she approached was R and Xepphiras. She floated over them and sighed. "I see you two are in no condition to travel. Do you need help?" she offered the, taking pity on their situation. "I can give you both a ride to my home world, where you can rest and heal and have more privacy than here. What do you say?" she asked them, sighing at how she offered two dark beings refuge. But she couldn't just leave them, especially after seeing how injured they are.

[​IMG]

Natana nearly retorted when she felt blades pierce her torso from all sides. Gasping, she stepped back and watched as her dark claws disappeared. "Ouch..." she muttered, blood seeping out of each hole. Her mouth seeped blood too. Smirking, she left the blades inside of her, dashing towards Caleb and trying to give him payback for striking her. "It isn't fair to strike a person when they're DISTRACTED!" she yelled, her dark claws slashing at him. This time, they were weaker and therefore wouldn't cause much damage if they did make contact. She stopped eventually, glaring at him. The wounds were getting the better of her, not exactly healing as good as she wanted them to heal. Natana tch'd and attempted to pull the blades out. Grabbing one, she pulled it slowly and made pained grunts as it slowly pulled. Taking deep breaths, she saw blood seep out more, darkness mixed in, before the wound finally closed up. She did the same to the other blades and tossed them to the ground. The wounds on the outside was healed but, unfortunately, the wounds inside would take longer. "See? Can't kill me, boys." she grinned at them. Now, she just hoped one of them would try and do something else. Natana was growing tired of these games they were playing.

14. Kross123 Destiny Islands Resident

[​IMG]

One person he did not expect to see again was infront of him. She had grown, a lot, the turquois hair was more than enough to give her identity away. He turned to her."Ananta.."He trailed off,then she told him to follow a guy named Eric. He took a look and saw the glider containing the boy, looking worse for wear, that Eric had better not get him killed. He quietly nodded to ANanta and summoned his glider, just before he flew off, he turned his head to her."It's good to see you again."He said, a soft smile on his lips before he zoomed away after the boy."Eric!" He barked out to get his attention."I'm following you, so you better not get me killed!"He said.

15. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]
    R's gaze turned to Ananta. She was offering them refuge. Nowhere was entirely safe from the wrath of kingdom hearts, but some places were safer than others at least. He didn't know if he could trust her, but at the moment there wasn't much choice in the matter. Nodding, he stumbled to his feet. "You have my thanks. As of now, conflict between light and dark is pointless. Unless we work together, there won't be anything left to fight over." R said, then helped Xepphiras to her feet. He held the girl close to his side as he spoke, as though protecting her was the main thought on his mind, even over the words he was speaking. "Lead the way."

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Beuce quickly got back onto his feet. R managed to make his laser things go back at him and temporarily stall it in the process. So if there were a time to retreat, it'd be now. He quickly got to his feet, and heard Ananta telling people to go to Crystalis. Guess they were making that their new base of operations. They had good food, so he wasn't complaining. He ran over to the person notorious for being knocked unconscious for ungodly amounts of time to make sure he wasn't have a relapse. Thankfully enough, the man was fully awake and standing before Beuce even had been.

Satsujin looked over at Beuce running up to him. He had a vague memory regarding something about a nose involving him. Nevertheless, he remembered him as the one who had come up with the strategy for defeating the darks. "I believe retreat is our only option." "Yeah no kidding. I came here to make sure you weren't unconscious for another 20 pages." "...Pages?" "Don't worry about it. In any case, grab my keyblade!" Satsujin reluctantly did as he was told, and grabbed Beuce's keyblade. He didn't know quite how, but somehow the two of them were wisked away, leaving a rainbow trail behind them as Beuce yelled the word reference. It was by far the strangest thing the assassin had ever done.

16. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    Unfortunately for Caleb, he wasn't as fast as Gexln and many of Natana's strikes did make their way through, leaving many cuts on his chest, but nothing too severe. As she threw the blades to the ground, the boy merely summoned two more to his side. Attacking constantly was pointless if she simply regenerated the damage they did, what were they to do? He was about to make a move to attack, when Gexln decided to open his mouth.

[​IMG]
    Gexln glared at Natana as she regenerated the damage they had dealt. Whether or not they won this fight mattered to him, all that mattered was that she died. "Can't kill you? I'm going to cut your goddamned head off! We'll see how that works!" he called out angrily, meaning exactly what he said. He had every intention of filling Natana with blades once more, and he would certainly try to do just that. Taking a few steps forward, Gexln now performed an overhead strike with his keyblade, as he lunged forward with Darkness' Sorrow at blinding speed.

[​IMG]
    Juliet stood up and dusted herself off. After the shockwave attack from Omega, she had been knocked off of her glider and crashed into the ground. Considering the force of the impact, she was relatively unharmed, just a couple of cuts and bruises. As Ananta came over and suggested going to her home world, Juliet thought about it for a moment. If she were to continue fighting alongside these people, against that thing that had taken the attacks from her keyblade like she was striking at it with a feather, there was a good chance she wasn't coming home.

The girl turned and looked back at the others. They wouldn't miss her, most of them didn't know her and the ones that did knew next to nothing about her. Why should she stop to say goodbye? With that thought in mind, Juliet hopped onto her keyblade glider and entered the lanes between. She knew exactly where she wanted to go, and that was exactly where she was heading. She was going home, to Aurora Village, the town she had been born in.

17. Aelin Best Waifu

Xepphiras heard a voice beside them and then felt R start to shift. She sat up so her head was no longer hiding in his chest to allow him to get up. R was accepting the girls request of help. Xepphiras's eyes darted over to the creature called Omega then back to R thankful herself for the offer of refuge. Sapphire struggled to her feet with R's help. She was tired and her entire body felt weak at this point. She stumbled slightly and grabbed onto R's arm tight for support. As much as R was keeping her close to him, she was keeping herself close as well. Right now there was no point in trying to show she was strong enough to do anything on her own. She wasn't, especially not in the condition she was in. She knew even when she was rested and healed she would need to work with a team to get anything done. This monster was stronger then what any of them could stand on her own. Xepphiras finally looked the girl who offered them help straight in the eye and realized who it was. She came to help her when One had stuck her in the ground but backed off when realizing she was with the darks. She had treated her like the scum of the earth because she let darkness in to help her get stronger, though her intentions where not dark whatsoever. Xepphiras shifted in slightly closer to R uncomfortable around this woman. She hated people like them, why would she be helping them now? Either way anyplace was better then here even if she lead them into a trap or imprisoned them.

Even after the blast from Omega and the destruction Karina saw around her, Eon still wanted to get in closer and fight. "Please... I don't want to die again...." Karina pleaded looking around at everyone else retreating. "We can go and regroup then come back and fight when everyone is strong enough to do so. Please lets just leave this battle." Karina was doing two things she almost never did, think rationally and beg. But she had just got given a second chance at life and didn't want to throw it away so soon. Karina had slowly began to piece together how she came back and as she did she realized that there was a good chance she couldn't hang around forever. But even with that she wanted to live past this war so she could get to know her children. Her body had come from Eon's nobody and because of that it would have been part of him. She figured it would have to return eventually... she didn't know how long she had left but right now she was at full strength so she wasn't concerned. She was simply concerned with her and Eon living. "I may not be around forever again, you need to live and be there for our kids.... please don't do this right now." Karina asked once more.

Eric nodded at Ananta as he took the three kids with him. He entered the lanes between following the coordinates to Crystalis. As he landed and looked around the place really was beautiful. "So you kids know this place? Why don't you guys lead the way to the place we are supposed to meet Ananta? I am sure your mother and father will be right behind." Eric said with a slight smile. Although his mind was not in a so happy place. He couldn't help but think of everything that was happening back at the other world and question who would and wouldn't make it out. Some already hadn't, a young man and woman had been killed in this war. How many more would die. Besides the three with him there where two more kids, people under the age of twenty fighting the war. From what he had seen both contain great power but one was ignorant and the other physically weak. However at this point they would take any help they could get, they would have to. Omega's power was great. Far greater then a single person could handle.

18. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

[​IMG]

"You would be correct. Conflict between us is rather pointless with the fact there's a giant death monster raining lasers down upon us." she said, motioning towards Omega. "I understand I didn't treat you the best before, but please know that I have no intention of harming either of you. It'd be cruel knowing you were both at such an injured state. Harming either of you would not sit well with me." she sighed, lowering her keyglider down and allowing them to stand or sit on it. She lifted up two long ropes and a band around one end of the rope. She attached a band around each of their arms. "These ought to keep you both attached if you can't hold onto the bar of this keyglider that well. We're heading off now." she nodded at them. Soon after, Ananta zoomed off into the lanes between and traveled through, arriving in Crystallis before long.

Crystallis was peaceful and had a rather futuristic look. There were cities all over the world, with parks and plains between them that had roads intertwined. As they approached Eric and the kids, one could see the Mother Crystal in the middle of all the cities, attached to this world by two large rings that surrounded it by the middle and top to bottom. Ananta stopped her keyglider by Eric and motioned for R and Xepphiras to not get off just yet. "Eric, go towards the Mother Crystal's base and lay Anta on one of the chairs. He'll do the rest, he just needs to do it to heal himself. Dawn, sweetie, you can stay by him if you so desire, but I really want to get your injuries checked out. Same for you Dusk. I'm taking these two towards the Mother Crystal as well and admitting them to a private room where I can start healing their injuries." she nodded towards the trio below her. Zooming off towards the Mother Crystal, she stopped at a building that surrounded the crystal. Adjusting her keyglider and lowering the sail on it, she entered the building and found a room in the medical wing. She finally stopped and removed the bands around Xepphiras and R. "Okay, which one of you are the most injured?" she asked.

[​IMG]

Exactly as planned.

Natana didn't escape or dodge from this next attack from Gexln. No, she let him damage her. Standing in place as Gexln had zoomed past her, blood and darkness spurted from her neck as she stood, gaping at Caleb. Soon after, two thuds could be heard and Natana was, apparently, no more. The dark throne and heartless soon all disappeared and the area Betwixt and Between was empty, aside from the three there. The real Natana had moved on to someplace else. She traveled the darkness between the corridors she made and found herself right beside Beuce as he landed on Crystallis with Satsujin. She stood there, dusting herself off, and grinned. "Oh? What's this? Beuce?" she mocked him with laughter. "So the mighty beuce has escaped the battlefield and not even tried to do anything about that monster? Believe me, I'm so suuuure you would have done SOME damage to it!" Natana cackled, approaching Beuce. "Poor Glen, he turned into a NOBODY and tried to kill me!" she started, "It didn't work, you know. I'm still here. But HE doesn't know that! Looks like there's nobody that can defeat me now!" she laughed, manically. Any moment now, she could be attacked and all she was doing was mocking and laughing a dude that's injured.

19. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]
    The scenery of the world they arrived in was beautiful. Halls and streets of stone, citizens in the streets without a care. They had no idea of the impending danger. R didn't make note of any of this. There was only one focus in his mind. The red-haired girl next to him on the glider. Would he be able to protect her from Omega? Let alone Chaos? He could try. As they arrived at the medical wing and he was asked which of the two was more injured, the answer he would give came to mind immediately. Without hesitation, he placed his hand on Xepphiras' shoulder, his eyes locked onto her, and motioned for her to step forward with a nod. "She is the more injured." He said to Ananta. Though he knew it wasn't true, he knew he was the more injured, it was more important to him that she be treated. "I will be fine. My treatment can wait. The endurance of a heartless outstretches that of a human by far." R said, trying to convince the girl to go before him. It may have been quite obvious who was the more injured out of the two. R could barely stand. Yet still, he placed her before himself.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Beuce turned around to see the source of the voice mocking him. It was the girl who had murdered his red-headed wife, his other wife, but not the other red-headed wife. Obviously as she was murdered too, yet still not his blue-haired wife. No...This was his green haired wife. "He used the cut your goddamn head off line, didn't he?"
    Said apparently the reincarnation of King Solomon, the biggest player in history. He glared at Natana for being evil and murdering the hot wife. "Oi, petals. We've gotta take down this chick. Think you can help me out?" he asked.

Satsujin nodded. He'd failed in all of his battles thus far, he wouldn't fail in this one too. He promised Caleb that he would repay his debt by helping in the wa- "Okay does your text color change every goddamn post? Pick one and stick with it! Jeez." ...He promised Caleb he would repay his debt by helping in the war. So far, all he had done was slow everyone down. Not anymore. He would help defeat her, and Omega as well. He made a decision...Satsujin no longer had any purpose. Their only reason for living was the death of R. He...He no longer desired that. He would become a knew person. This time, he would fulfill his debt.

20. Aelin Best Waifu

Xepphiras barely looked around as they landed at Crystalis. All Xepphiras wanted to do now was nap, it had been a long day and between injuries and just general lack of endurance, she was worn out. She would stay awake longs possible until she knew R was doing better. She said she would protect him even if that was simply staying vigilant long enough to see him get treated and make sure no one tried anything funny. But when it came time for them to be treated Ananta asked which one was more injured and R once again put her before himself. "No..." You could hear the strain and tiredness in Xepphiras's voice as she spoke. "I am not the one that is injured the most. R is.... He took the blow from Omega for me. I don't deserve his kindness and will not just accept him having to wait for me. Not in the condition he is in..... Please.... Help him." Xepphiras begged Ananta. Even now she was struggling to stay awake and not just pass out. In reality letting herself sleep would be easier, she wouldn't have to feel the pain every time she moved of all her different bruises and no doubt more then one fractured bone. But she told herself she would look out for R even if that was staying awake through his treatment as he went first.

Eric nodded at Ananta he watched her leave with R and Xepphiras before leaving himself. Once at the place Ananta talked about, Eric stopped his glider and lifted Anta to one of the chairs. He then looked at the twins and sighed. His mind went back to Xepphiras on the glider as and her visible injuries. She knew Dusk had tried to help her but she still seemed in rough shape. "Come on, do you two want me to take you to get your injuries looked at? It would probably be best. Then we can come back here and sit with Anta."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.