The Final War, Light Vs Dark

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by Aelin, Dec 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

[​IMG]

Ananta sighed as everyone completely and utterly ignored her questions about the situation at hand. Turning to leave, she saw Xero grow a great darkness within. "Ansem..." she muttered. How was he able to control people so easily, especially after everything that had happened years before? Sighing, Ananta stood still in the cave and began to gather energy. Her crystal glowed a green energy that covered her entire body. Soon enough, it also covered a few people. It covered Dawn, Dusk, Anta, and Satsujin, along with anybody else that were far too exhausted to battle Ansem. Whether or not the spell actually brought them to this cave was indeed up to their respective authors. This spell was pretty easy to break and not be taken by it. After this spell, she too would join the fray and fight this new threat that had suddenly appeared.

[​IMG]

Natana cackled at the revelations that were happening. Ansem had taken over a girls body and was ready to start a good fight up. Of course Natana had to get in on this. Disappearing into a dark corridor, she reappeared in front of Valinton. Grinning widely, she leaned forward a little. "So it looks like you're trying to stop Ansem, hm?" she said. Behind her back, her right hand had turned into a claw of darkness. She was ready to strike at Valinton with all her might and end his puny life. Perhaps he'd come back as something far more respectable, perhaps a dragon? "I don't think you have what it takes to lay even a FINGER on Ansem's body!" she exclaimed, slashing her claw of darkness at Valinton. In her other hand, a keyblade had appeared. It too slashed at Valinton in rapid succession with the claw of darkness.

Anta had finally managed to heal Satsujin back to a healthy state. This was at the cost of the last bit of expendable energy his crystal held. Placing the crystal back around his neck, he sat back and huffed. "At least I got it done before the bad things started to happen." he said. Flopping backwards, he saw that Xero had grown dark and something else had taken over her. He then saw Natana try and strike the man that stopped Xero's attack. He sighed and started to stand up. Trying to summon his keyblade, he just couldn't do it. Every time he was ready to make it turn into a glider, it stopped and disappeared again. Collapsing to his knees, he huffed even more and groaned. "I guess I used up too much of my energy...?" he spoke to himself. Soon after, a green aura engulfed him. He didn't try to fight it. Mostly because he just didn't have the energy to do so. Closing his eyes, he opened them again once he was in the cave that was he grave for Xindai. He looked to see his mother had summoned him and smiled. Of course, he remembered that his father was dead...better not say anything for now.

[​IMG]

2. Aelin Best Waifu

Kaya was close behind Valinton. She wasn't really focused on the psycho girl in the air but everything else that was going on around them, everything they happened to miss. while making out *Shot* This included Nananta. Kaya saw her right hand turn into a claw and her eyes widened but couldn't bring herself to say anything. Instead of saying anything Kaya was forced to move. She pushed Valinton to the side and took the strike for him, right across the chest. The impact caused her to fly back a bit and land on her side as she gripped her wound and groaned. At least she had hopefully saved Valinton.

Louvel knew he should probably help with the fight but as he looked around at those willing to help, he started to believe that he was not needed. He let the green aura surround him and take him to the cave.

Xepphiras stood up to face Xero. She glanced at R and knew that he was formulating a plan. He was always coming up with a plan. So without instruction she stepped forward. The least she could do was help keep this person at bay while he came up with his plan. She recognized that the mind controlling the body was not Xero's and she knew she shouldn't let too much harm come to the body. Somehow R would formulate a way to Get Xero's mind back. If he could salvage hers from darkness, she was sure he could do the same with Xero and whoever was taking over her body. Having made her choice Xepphiras pushed on a little more to fight a little longer and joined the fight alongside Gexln against Ansem/Xero.

Karina kissed Eon back quickly before turning to her son. "Stay back and be careful. Rest up so you won't get hurt. There is more to come in the war, you will need to be ready." A chilling breeze blew Karina's hair in her face as she smiled slightly and turned back to Xero. "Lets do this." Karina said as she ran towards Xero. "Gravity" She called out as she cast the skill in attempts to bring Xero down to their level. Normal Karina used the skill to raise enemies up but this wasn't a fight she could or wanted to go all out on. She would work with a team for once. She didn't know why she felt this way, perhaps years of being dead changed her, but more likely it was because she felt like for some reason going all out wasn't a good idea and she didn't want to go too all out just enough to protect those hiding in the cave.

Eric decided to stay back. He was in a condition to fight but he saw many people fighting already. No he was best to stay back and step in when needed. If something where to happen and someone got too close to the cave or more heartless came or anything along those lines they would need someone there to protect those who where trying to regain their strength. He felt the same breeze as Karina did and looked to Kingdom Hearts to see it was getting brighter. He knew that their time was running short and at this pace there was going to be no time to prove the worth of one side or another. Xindai had taken up so much of their time that they was a huge risk if the girl floating in the air wasn't brought down soon.

3. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    Gexln stepped back a bit as Ansem swung, but it wasn't enough. The blade was going to hit him. Thankfully, Valinton stepped in and blocked the attack for him. Although what happened next surprised even Gexln. Natana attacked Valinton, only for the red-headed-dog to throw herself in front of the attack and take the hit. He was facing a tough decision now. Did he defend Valinton, who had just defended himself, or did he continue the attack on Ansem? His decision was made as his daughter stepped past him, and in front of Valinton.
    [​IMG]
    "I'm not sure who you are, but if you're trying to kill someone who just defended my father, you're going to be the first one to drop dead" Juliet said, sounding all too much like her father. How strange things had turned out. A short while ago, she had been in a fierce battle with Valinton, or at least some form of him, and now she was protecting him? "Men, always complicating things" she said quietly to herself. She stared right at Natana, watching her eyes and not her keyblade; it would prove to be much more useful that way. Acting swiftly, the girl swung her keyblade towards Natana's torso.

Gexln was shocked once again. Now his daughter was protecting him? Like some kind of battle-babysitter? The thought did not sit well with him. Shrugging off the thought, he turned his attention to Xero/Ansem, who now seemed to have resisted Eon's taunt (he was probably very cross though) but was held on the ground through gravity magic. He had to play this situation carefully. Any damage he inflicted upon the body, Ansem or not, would have a lasting effect on Xero, and that was something he would not tolerate. Gexln relinquished his keyblade for the moment, and dropped Darkness' Sorrow on the ground. His fists began glowing a dark purple colour; the same way they had back when Gexln had first learned of the ability to use darkness, back in his village. This was the way he would fight. This was the way he would help Xero. Taking a few steps forward, the Nobody of the Dark broke into a frenzied dash towards Ansem and attempted to strike with a darkness-infused uppercut.

4. Kross123 Destiny Islands Resident

[​IMG]
    Kross finally set himself against a wedged boulder, he needed to seat himself because he was getting this strange vibe. What or why was this feeling coming up? He felt a slight tugging in his heart and he put his hand on his forehead, closing his eyes and breathe a shaking breath, his eyes opening and he pulled out the locket he had found, opening it and peered in the mirror, once again he saw the alternate version of himself, what did this mean? "I don't get it."He snapped it closed and looked up at the darkening clouds."..Perhaps I should resolve the conflict myself..before it gets out of hand."

5. -Xero- Twilight Town Denizen

[​IMG]
    Ansem was about to lunge at Eon but was suddenly being pulled down by Karina'a gravity magic. He tried moving but was stuck to the ground and glared at Karina. Ansem suddenly saw someone coming towards him from the corner of his eye and bent backwards a bit to dodge the punch that was thrown at him. He then swung his body forward while swinging the scythes toward Gexln, using the momentum to make the scythes hit harder.

[​IMG]
    Valinton was suddenly pushed and turned to see Kaya being attacked by Natana. He was about to go to her when suddenly Juliet ran in front of him. He didn't know who this girl was but she seemed to recognize him somehow. When she attacked Natana he went over to Kaya and knelt down beside her, "Kaya, are you alright?"

6. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]
    R was swift in his reaction to Ansem's strike. He stepped between the path of the scythe and raised a shield of darkness to parry it. Without a moment's hesitation, he plunged his hand into the being's chest. The wound wasn't physical, more on a spiritual level. "Dark Siphon, delusional heartbeat." The process of extracting those who had melded their hearts began, but the danger was damaging the host. Nevertheless, it was a better option than fighting her in physical form. With the power of the eternity stone, he doubted all of them together could win in their condition. His body was strained, but in this battlefield, his body wouldn't hold him back. As the extraction began, he felt ansem begin to resist. As this kicked in, he manifested the struggle within Xero's dive to the heart.

[​IMG]
    Beuce could feel his ribs likely broken, so he decided to cast cure on himself to make it so he was less...you know, dying. Still hurt quite a bit, just wasn't anything THAT serious. He looked at eon, preparing to fight Ansem. The light of judgement came into his mind. Man, it wasn't even morning yet and he still felt that. Still, he could probably help from a distance with Gungnir. That was a handy thing to have. He was okay with helping from the sidelines. He could fit just about any role. In fact, he once applied to the league of legends! No joke. In his spotlight he was described as a high mobility support jungling mid melee adc caster adept at harass, burst damage, and breaking the fourth wall. Needless to say, he quickly withdrew for fear of the almighty SOK nerfing him into the ground from a different media.

[​IMG]
    The eyes of the assassin fluttered open for the first time in a while. He felt as though his face had been torn apart, which wasn't too far off. He wasn't sure what exactly had happened. All he knew was that he had been defeated, and carrying him was an exhausted and beaten looking Caleb. His expression told a tale of guilt. He didn't know why he looked this way or what was happening, but Satsujin felt he had failed Caleb. "Caleb, I...I'm sorry. I wasn't able to win for you."

Last edited: Mar 29, 2014
  7. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    Gexln was yet again saved by someone stepping in front of him. Either he was getting sloppy, or other people were just improving faster than he had. Then again, there was a reason he had lost to R the day he met him. As he was about to strike at Ansem once again, R performed his own attack. Standing there, Gexln heard R utter the words 'dark siphon' and immediately he had an idea of what he was about to attempt. He was about to alter the darkness inside of Xero in some way, and the words 'delusional heartbeat' suggested altering the heart. While he did somewhat trust R, it wasn't enough to allow him to attempt it alone. Placing his hand on R's shoulder, Gexln adjusted his own dark signature so that it was near identical with R's, enough so that he, too, would enter the dive to the heart.

[​IMG]
    Caleb didn't look up, but he did stop as he heard Satsujin speak. He didn't put him on the ground, for he would probably still need to recover, but he decided to respond to Satsujin's apology. "There's nothing to apologize for. What isn't important is winning, it's fighting to do the right thing, to protect those that can't protect themselves" he said, doing what he could to reassure Satsujin. He continued walking, albeit somewhat slowly due to exhaustion, slowly making his way to the cave.

8. -Xero- Twilight Town Denizen

[​IMG]
    Ansem suddenly hit a dark shield and the scythes bounced off, leaving him wide open. R then reached his hand into the girl's chest not a moment later and suddenly felt something beginning to pull him out. However he resisted and suddenly saw everything around him go black.

Xero's body became limp and practically lifeless as R made Ansem go into the dive to the heart. The platform that appeared below Ansem, R and Gexln had Xero on it, but the glass was cracked and close to shattering. It looked as if you couldn't even stand on it without it breaking, but surprisingly it didn't all shatter once Ansem step foot on it.

Xero was on the floor unconscious in the center of the platform. Ansem gave R and Gexln a glare as they descended down onto the area and smirked at R, "I see you've gotten stronger... And found your own ways to get into someone's heart."

9. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]
    R glared at Ansem as he landed. "The only reason i'm here is to separate you. As we speak, i unweave you from the girl's heart. You so deperately cling to this girl's life in a sad attempting at prolonging your own. Well 'father'" He said the word with obvious contempt, as though it were an insult. "I will prove to you that you cannot linger in existence for eternity. I will separate you from this girl, and i will unmake you!" R threatened. No longer hindered by the injuries his physical body had sustained, he lunged at Ansem with a katana in hand. A swift upper slash was the attack which started off the battle. R was prepared for Ansem's guardian, which would inevitably try to intercept the attack.

[​IMG]
    "Caleb, set me down. I can walk." Satsujin insisted. He thought about what his friend had just said. It wasn't about victory, it was about fighting for what was right. Defending those who couldn't defend themselves...Would his family have counted in that against the might of R? He looked over at the commotion in the direction they were headed. R was now attacking the girl who had defeated him. However, she was different. He didn't know what had happened, but it was obvious that she was not the same as when they fought. R was in an extremely vulnerable state...It would be so easy...To walk over, and end it with one swing of his sword...

10. -Xero- Twilight Town Denizen

Ansem only parried the attack with the Guardian suddenly appearing in front of him. He didn't move once as R lunged at him and only gave him a smirk as he looked at R, "You think I'm here just to cling on to a small pathetic life? No... I'm only here because this girl wields a great power." Ansem suddenly released a massive shockwave of darkness from his body as a distraction and then cast a Dark Thundaga. Black lightning then shot down from the darkness above and struck multiple areas of the platform. "If only you didn't turn your back on me to help these miserable worlds and attempt to make 'peace'... We could have been kings, you and I."

11. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]
    "You misjudge me. I have never sought any throne. These hands are caked with too much blood to ever reside over any subjects"
    R said to him while making his move. The guardian came and defended its master just as he had expected. It left itself wide open and immune to any form of damage, taking the would-be injuries for Ansem. The katana, the moment it came into contact with the guardian, it transformed into a scythe, its blade impaling the guardian. While the injury wouldn't hurt it, it did give him a grip on it. He leaped back, tearing the guardian away from Ansem. "Gexln, occupy him momentarily." He said, defending against the Dark thundaga with the guardian's body. "If blood will be spilt by my hands, then it will have meaning. I will create a world where none like me need exist." He leaped into the air over the center of the platform. "If such a world and i cannot coexist, so be it. But as there is no place for me, neither is there for you father!" The scythe compressed into a small core inside the guardian's body, from which chains shot in multiple directions, going through various corridors of darkness and winding back around the shadowy creature, suspending it in the air. Since these chains ran through the dark pathways themselves, one couldn't be used to escape the hold.

12. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

[​IMG]

Natana took the attack straight to her torso. It didn't do much damage, what with the chain mail protecting her, but it caused a little wind to get knocked out of her. Twisting around and finding herself to be behind Juliet, she snaked a hand around the girl's throat and held it. It was neither tight nor loose. Natana stood there as her clawed hand kept it's grip on Juliet's neck. "How would you like it if I squeezed? It really wouldn't be that hard to snap your neck or slit your throat you know..." she said. A sinister grin spread across her face as she leaned closer and talked into Juliet's ear. "Or you could stop this foolish game and get that man's hand out of that girls' chest. The choice is yours, sweetie." she said. Natana really wanted to cause some mayhem, and seeing as she was possibly the only one that isn't tired at all, she knew now was the best time to strike against everyone. Of course, she looked around and noticed that Gexln had started to help R. "Hm...but what should I do about the man...?" she sighed. "Perhaps he needs to end too...?" she giggled.

Anta appeared beside Beuce. Standing up, he loomed over Beuce and glared at him. This man, regardless of him actually being his father or not, had killed the father he knew. He couldn't let him just sit here and not be affected by this at all. Lifting a foot up, he pressed it against Beuce's chest in an attempt to make him lay on his back. His intentions were to kill Beuce, still, but knowing him he'd not be able to do it because we all know Beuce is unkillable. "You're despicable." Anta said, eyes full of hurt at remembering his father. "You don't deserve to live, you know." he growled.

[​IMG]

13. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    Juliet began squirming, trying to get free of Natana's grasp. Listening to Natana, she could tell she was not in a good position, not at all. The very second she heard her suggest killing Gexln though, the squirming intensified. With a savage bite, Juliet sank her teeth into her captor's hand, before kicking her back and taking a short step back. "If you so much as lay a hand on my father, I will tear you to pieces!" Juliet exclaimed, now dashing forward and swinging her keyblade with a powerful force against Natana.

[​IMG]
    Caleb did as his friend asked. Setting him down on the ground gently, he glanced up to make sure he was okay. He looked alright aside from the huge mark on his head, no visible injury aside from that that looked life threatening. He gave a quick nod to Satsujin, before he picked up the pace, taking longer strides and more frequently. Within mere moments he had arrived at the cliff, and was now standing nearby the seemingly-immobilised Ansem. He saw Natana standing there and stopped. This was the one that had threatened him earlier.

Without a word, Caleb held his arms to his side. First, she had threatened him, now she was attacking the ones that had helped defend her. A person like that, they would never allow for peace in any way. He saw Juliet attacking Natana, recognising her as someone Gexln seemed determined to protect. A soft metallic sound could be heard, as Caleb quietly summoned two small katanas into his right and left hand. He took a couple of steps forward before shooting a glare at Natana. "You are truly scum, betraying those that helped to protect you, to protect all of us! You would betray them like this? You have no right to life, and you will have that very thing taken away from you here and now!" he yelled at her, making his intentions very, very clear.

[​IMG]
    As the lightning came from the sky, Gexln immediately became worried slightly. Xero seemed to be laying there, unconscious and unable to defend herself. Hurrying forward, he threw himself on top of her and felt a searing jolt of electricity run through him. A cry of pain could be heard as it struck him, but after a few seconds it stopped and he stood up, scathed but alive and still very much able to fight. He nodded without a word as R instructed him to keep Ansem occupied. Gexln took a step towards Ansem.

"You have become a right pain in the ass, Ansem" he said, taking another step.
    "You have insulted what few people I think of as friends" stepping forward once more.
    "You have started confrontations just because you're a prick lusting for power you can't control" he continued.

"And worst of all, you..hurt..Xero!" he said, sliding forward and simultaneously entering Anti-Form, before entering a barrage of kicks, punches and general slashes with the dark claws he now had on the end of his hands. If Ansem wanted a fight, it was a fight he would get.

14. Aelin Best Waifu

Kaya groaned as Valinton approached her to check of she was alright. She would live, but that didn't mean she wasn't in pain. "I-I will be fine." She moaned. She watched the young girl try to fight Natana and listened to her words. "Perhaps you should help scarfy and his daughter." Kaya chuckled weakly. She no longer cared she referred to Gexln as scarfy. Though they never got along well sordid care what happened to him.

Xepphiras backed up to give R room. Seeing that Xero had gone limp there was no immediate threat for her ideal with. Finally she could rest but not without keeping her guard up. Most let there's down in the cave to rest but she refused.

A strong wind blew across the land as a large door appeared in the sky. The time had come, but it was one of the worst times. There where people tired and injured everywhere, R, Gexln and Xero where incapacitated right now, and Natana had started another fight yet now is when kingdom hearts opened, not to grant power but destroy it. Xepphiras looked around at the group then towards kingdom hearts as it released only one of the two monsters spoken about, omega. Standing up Xepphiras looked at the group. "If there is any time to put our differences aside it is now or else we will all be destroyed. Some of are strongest can't fight but those who can need to hold this thing off until the others are ready. Who is with me?" Xepphiras even surprised herself with her taking lead but it needed to be done.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2014
  15. -Xero- Twilight Town Denizen

Ansem was a bit surprised to see R practically rip the Guardian away from him and chain it up. He growled and then looked to the boy named Gexln as he spoke. He raised a brow as he began insulting him then only gave him a mocking chuckle. Gexln suddenly charged at him as he went into his Anti Form. This only made Ansem laugh as Gexln began punching and kicking at him. Ansem was able to dodge them but one of the punches he miss judged and slammed into his jaw. He staggered back a bit before giving Gexln a glare and wiping off the blood from his mouth, "Do you think that just because you both wield darkness, you automatically think you match my strength?!" He asked as he jumped into the air and summoned another Soul Eater sword and connected it to the other to create a staff. Ansem's body began to glow and he held his hand out in front of him. A black sphere began to form and grow, soon he released it and the sphere broke into other smaller spheres and began to home in on Gexln.

After that, the cracks on the platform began to slowly cover the floor. You could hear the glass beginning to weaken and crack. Soon enough one part of the platform burst and shattered, the pieces flying and falling into the never-ending abyss below and around. Time was beginning to run out.

[​IMG]
    Valinton turned his head over to Juliet and Natana. He nodded to Kaya and stood up as he ran over to the two. Valinton pulled out his other katana and charged at Natana with both of them. When he got close enough he began to quickly slash at her.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2014
  16. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]
    Beuce was indeed pushed to the ground by Anta. As he wasn't exactly in the best of shape, it wasn't all that difficult. He raised his hand, as though to indicate he surrendered. However, as his hand reached near his face, a light shone in his hand and a long spear materialized. Gungnir. The weapon blessed by odin he won by surviving the light of judgement. The position it was summoned in, the tip was an inch away from right between Anta's eyes. "Look kid, i get you're upset. But in case you didn't notice, Kingdom Hearts just decided it was sick of all the side plot and is now going to destroy everything in existence, so there's a bit bigger problems than your daddy issues. So if you don't step aside and drop it for now, i'm not just going to godmod my way out of the hit, there's gonna be problems." Beuce threatened, glaring at the boy. This was the third time he had attacked him, and he was starting to get sick of it.

[​IMG]
    Satsujin drew his blade and ran to Caleb's side. He didn't know what had happened, but he was now fighting this woman who meant to attack R. He couldn't understand why Caleb would do this. He said something about those who had fought to protect all of them. R would do that? The thought couldn't register in his mind. His thoughts once again returned to Caleb's words. To protect those who can't protect themselves...The people had always treated R like a hero, but he never understood why. Now, it finally occured to him. It wasn't R that was the villain. He truly was the hero. But even so...could he let go of a life long grudge? just like that?

[​IMG]

R was fast in the execution of his movements. Ansem's guardian was incapacitated, so all that was left was Ansem himself. "Dark sovereign!" He called out as multiple dark orbs appeared around him, each one flying forth to intercept on of Ansem's. While his were outnumbered, the few that did slip through he was confident Gexln could handle. More orbs appeared around R, but he didn't send them after Ansem. Instead, he manipulated them to act as a sort of barrier for Gexln. Each one able to block a projectile. Gexln was no longer the same as when he'd fought him the day they met. His power had grown immeasurably. And he was no longer fighting for himself. He was fighting for Xero, someone he cared deeply for. There wasn't a chance that Gexln would lose this fight.

17. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

[​IMG]

Ananta snapped out of her spell that was meant to bring people. It seems only one person actually wanted to be protected. She opened her eyes and saw Anta leaning over Beuce. She began to approach when she saw he had pulled out a weapon on Anta. Her eyes narrowed as she got closer and pulled Anta off of Beuce. "Anta, don't attack people. Especially ones that seem to be in a world of pain" she said, scolding her son. Anta looked at her and frowned, his eyes screamed of being hurt. Confused, Ananta looked at him then back at Beuce. "What happened between you two?" she asked. Anta responded,
    "He killed dad..." and clenched his fist. Ananta's eyes widened as she glared at Beuce. Reaching forward, she grabbed Beuce by the collar and lifted him up. Holding him, mere inches off the ground, she kept staring at him with wide eyes. "So, you killed my husband. My life, light, and only love, hm?" she said, grinning. Her sharp teeth parted only for her to say, "You're lucky that Kingdom Hearts has opened up, otherwise I would have done something rather tragic." Ananta let go of Beuce and allowed him to fall to the ground. Putting an arm around Anta, she pulled him close and sighed. "The fight isn't over, but we have to get ready for this new threat. And with at least half the people preoccupied with fighting each other, I suppose we need to deal with it."

[​IMG]

Natana growled as she was bitten, being kicked back and landed in a rock. Standing back up, she looked over to see Caleb had started to approach her. Valinton even tried to attack her. Cackling, she watched as each stroke of Valinton's weapon left her cut wide open. On the inside, you could see nothing but darkness forming her insides. Soon after, each cut had regenerated and she was still very much alive. "No way will you even get me at this rate, none of you know a thing about me, it seems." she said. Jumping back more, she glared down at Satsujin. Scoffing, she turned to notice Omega had decided to finally appear. "Oh look, a new friend for you guys. If you'll excuuuuuse me!" she said, disappearing into a dark corridor.

Anta watched as he mother grabbed Beuce off the ground. The mere fact that he had tried to stab Anta was probably what set her off. Then she talked about his dad. He stuck a tongue out when she described him as her love and light and all that gooey mushy crap. Once she came back over and pulled him close, he wriggled away to look up at the being that emerged from Kingdom Hearts. He gasped at it's size, not sure what to think of it. "What the heck is THAT?" he exclaimed, hiding behind Ananta. "What'll we DO?!" he said.

[​IMG]

18. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    Juliet paused. Natana had left, but not before taunting them. Whether she had left because she was outnumbered, because she was simply bored, or because of the appearance of Omega she would never know, but one thing was certain; eventually, she would suffer. If Juliet ever saw her again, there would be no holding back, Natana would go down and she would go down fast. Turning to look back now, she could see the huge behemoth known as Omega. She nodded at Xepphiras. "I will fight with you, to hold that thing off long enough for my father and R to finish" she said, stating her intentions.

[​IMG]
    Caleb was very quiet. He had not expected Natana to flee as she did, yet he was not entirely surprised. Had she stayed, she would have surely been beaten. He had every belief that she would return though, and he would be ready. No amount of time would cause him to forgive or forget, and he would be there when she surfaced again, ready to put an end to her. He stepped forward and stood alongside Xepphiras and Juliet, ensuring his blades were easy to see. "My blade is at your service. I fight with you, children of darkness, but this does not at all mean we are allies. Darkness took everything from me, I will not give it the chance to do so again" he said. He closed his eyes for a moment. "But, I will not allow the blood of innocents to be spilled here, and I will do my best to bring that creature down" he stated simply.

[​IMG]

Gexln stared simply at Ansem, no joking expression on his face whatsoever. "I know we don't match you, Ansem. We surpass you. We may rely on darkness as much as you do, but unlike you, we use it to protect the things that matter, not just to screw with people" he said. As the orbs came flying at him, he got ready to block them, but was yet again saved by someone else, R blocking many of the orbs with his own. The few that remained, Gexln dodged with his increased speed. Ansem, for his fragile appearance, had been surprisingly hard to hit. Only something faster would stand a chance of defeating him. The only thing he could think of was his True Dark Mode, the form that had ultimately caused Glen to lose his heart to the darkness.

Entering True Dark Mode could very well leave him unable to revert back, temporarily or possibly even permanently, but there wasn't much of a choice. He had to choose between risking his own existence, or Xero guaranteed to lose hers. Were it anyone else, he wouldn't take the risk, but Xero wasn't an ordinary person, not to him. He glanced over his shoulder at R for a moment. "R, I'm about to take a risk. If it pays out, this guy's going to get his ass kicked and Xero's going to be fine, but if it doesn't..I could lose myself to the darkness. If that happens, I don't care what you have to do, but bring me down. This isn't me asking, this is me telling you what to do. You might be the leader of us, but when it comes to Xero you don't get to decide her fate at all, got that?" he said. He was showing disrespect and he knew that, but he cared very little at this point. The next thing that happened was a blur to the Nobody of the Dark. One moment he was in Anti-Form, the next a small black cloud appeared and from out of it stepped a slightly different looking Gexln. Completely black in skin colour, and with glowing red eyes, he now radiated dark fumes from himself.

As he spoke, his voice came out altogether more distorted. As though it wasn't just Gexln speaking, but some creature of undeniable evil. "Hope you've written a will, you're gonna need it" he said. In the blink of an eye, Gexln moved with godlike speed, appearing to simply teleport to Ansem but had in fact simply ran there, before lashing out with roughly thirty strikes with the dark claws in the span of a few seconds. One thing was certain about True Dark Mode; it hit hard, and his speed was faster than the eye could comprehend, but should he be hit with any kind of light attack, he would go down exceptionally fast.

Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2017
  19. -Xero- Twilight Town Denizen

Ansem's eyes widened at both Gexln's new form and at the fact that he just suddenly appeared in front of him. It caught him off guard and Gexln was able to hit him quite a number of times before Ansem suddenly blocked one of his punches with his staff and kicked him away. Not a moment later, Ansem grabbed the unconscious Xero and floated into the air as his body began to glow a purple hue. He held one of the sharp ends of the staff to her neck as she was unable to do anything, "Take one more step and she dies..." He threatened. However he was somewhat bluffing, she was already close to dying anyway as another part of the platform burst into shattered glass and fell into the abyss.

[​IMG]
    Valinton looked into the sky to see Kingdom Hearts and something come out of it. Something big and it didn't look like it was on their side either. He turned to Xepphiras and thought for a moment before nodding in agreement.

20. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    Gexln stopped for a brief moment as Ansem made his threat. Partially out of concern for Xero, and partially because of the mental war going on within him. He wanted to play it cautiously and save Xero, while the darkness inside was steadily pushing to slaughter everyone inside, to do nothing but destruction. After a moment, Gexln came to a realization. "You destroy her, and you'll have no host left, you'll just cease to exist" he stated simply. Despite believing he had found a flaw in Ansem's threat, there was still the chance that he could outright kill Xero anyway.

The solution here was simple, but to pull it off another problem altogether. Utilising his speed, Gexln dashed forward once again at that ludicrous speed, and ran a quick circle around Ansem, firing off dark firaga shots as he did so and being careful he didn't hit Xero with them. He took the opportunity of distraction and made a grab for Xero, with the intention of taking her and 'blinking' away to the end of the platform they were fighting on to get her out of harm's way.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.