The Final War, Light Vs Dark

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by Aelin, Dec 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mysty Unknown

His eyes drifted toward the large cave that marked the eyes of Death. It was definitely the passage way to the underworld, the flames and screams of the dead had breached this hell hole to infect the ether they stood on. Without giving a glimpse to the two behind him, he entered.

The caves were dark and gave an eerie feeling. The texture of everything being that of a dark, rotting purple or the decomposition of dead plants. A place perfect for the lord of death. The only light that was ever visible was the white souls that glowed past the walls as they moved towards the fountain of souls. Finally Enox came across a large door. This was most likely the entrance to Hades' true layer.

With the simple movement of the doors being separated, three pairs of red eyes gleamed in the dark. White teeth shined from the souls glittering past. "Ah... forgot about this..." Enox said in a monotone expression, releasing the keyblade being ready to fight.

One continued his slow attack against the wielders, taking little damage, but at least he was still taking damage nonetheless. His body rose up as did his arms as they pointed to the sky, forming a large ball of black aura. It would take a while to charge, but worry not, the heartless he summoned were still ready and strong.

And speaking of, Dawn attacked one of said heartless that was hidden in the ground, ready to attack Anta. She swung her keyblade forcing the being to fly back. "Don't worry, Anta. I got you." She said, smiling with reassurance. Her back leaned against his, that way they could cover one another perfectly.

2. Kross123 Destiny Islands Resident

Kross narrowed his eyes at the darkened sky, but he swallowed down his fear, he left that petty emotion behind a long time ago. He was young and naiive then, he had not aged in appearance, save for the pure white hair, but for that reason, he has yet to know. He sighed and curled his legs, getting ready to launch off."All right Kross..let's see if you still got it.."He said, bending his knees forward and shot forward, sliding down the cliffside and kicked off, arms behind him as he floated fifty feet above ground, using the Glide ability. He was merely going to observe, this battle seemed miniscule at best, but it'd still be interesting to watch.

3. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

Natana continued to follow the two men into the deep, dark underworld cavern. Wisps and poltergeists, along with any other scary spectrals, were hanging around the cave. Sometimes, the area was so dark, you would have to rely on the scarce light from a ghost trail to even go along. Eventually, they found their destination, as Enox opened the door. Red eyes greeted them as the stench of rotten flesh and drool crept up Natana's nose. She coughed and gagged a moment before regaining her composure. "This monster has quite the stench! No matter, it will be relatively easy to take down with the three of us dealing with it!" she spoke gleefully. Her left hand trailed behind her as her keyblade appeared and she jumped onto the back of the beast. Swinging her keyblade, she laughed at how much fun she was having. "Wow, I did not know how much fun this would be! Fenrir, you're a strong keyblade!" she cackled. Natana is rather crazy, if you haven't figured by now.

Anta, on the other hand, was not crazy and was in the midst of a battle far away. Striking one of the heartless, he was taken by surprise as two closed in and caused his face to be scratched. Stumbling, he backed up to Dawn and pressed his back into her. Pressing his hand onto each cut, he let them heal rather quickly. They were still sore, but his beautiful face was now marred from this very battle. "Oh great, my face is ruined. These monsters are stupidly, bothersome." he remarked, gathering lighting around his keyblade. He swung it at two heartless charging towards him. They disappeared as his Thunder Raid encased them in a Thunder shock. Looking up, he saw the huge monster gathering a large black aura above itself.

Gasping, Anta began to run towards it. "Whatever it's doing, I'm gonna try and knock some sens into it's big ugly head!" he yelled back to Dawn, rushing to the monster. He hopped onto the monster's knee, jumping to it's arm, and finally landing on it's shoulder in an attempt to get some technique points and level up. Of course, that would be impossible, seeing as there are no levels here.

[​IMG]

4. Aelin Best Waifu

Eric smiled at Dawn and Dusk. They reminded him a lot of his sister. They got an idea and refused to turn away from it. He nodded at the kids. "It will take everything we got to bring him down. So lets do this." Eric took out a few gigaheartless on his way towards one. He figured if the kids could at least hold off the smaller guys he would take the chance to fight the bigger one. This time he would not simply use a regular attack, he knew how to do many different moves, and selecting the appropriate one was the hard part. Eric decided to start out simple as he used strike raid. Right after the attack was done he backed up seeing the black aura charging. He didn't know how long he had to attack but he didn't want to take any chances.

Xepphiras held herself strong keyblade tightly gripped. "Yes I will still fight." She said as she glared at Louvel. "Family or not I will do what I need. Here alongside you is my place, no matter who gets in my way that won't change." This new attitude that Xepphiras had was very different then before, but at the same time it was what she wanted deep down. She was usually just too scared to actually do anything with it. With the fear gone she would truly harness it. As Xepphiras finished her statement she looked up to see Xindai had created a black sphere. With in seconds it was expanding rapidly towards them. Xepphiras held up her keyblade to try to block as she turned her head away and shut her eyes. By the time she looked back up they where in a totally different place. Xindai was on top of a fortress. Xepphiras looked up at R to see what they where to do about this new change in events.

Louvel was slightly saddened by Xepphiras' response even after her being told that he was her brother by the person she seemed to trust the most. But as the scene changed Louvel had to turn away from those thoughts and focus on what was happening here and now. Louvel knew it was a bad idea to take his mind off the battle when his sister had come, but he made that mistake and this was the consequence. He gave Xindai the opportunity to do this. Louvel held both his keyblades tight in hand as he started to walk towards the fortress.

5. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]
    R dodged to the side, taking a small cut on his cheek from the katana. A black substance leaked down from the wound. His reflexes kicked in as he repeatedly dodged the slashes, but was unable to counter for the moment. "Xepphiras." He began in his usual tone, if with a slight more sense of urgency. "You are to support me from a range with your magic skills." Ordered the heartless as he summoned a long spear. A dark wind swirled around him and burst outward, blowing back all around him temporarily. His eyes quickly honed in on the projection which had attacked him. This one enemy shouldn't pose much of a problem, but he feared that it would be far from just her he'd be fighting.

[​IMG]
    Xindai looked down on those beneath him. He raised one hand straight above, then thrust it forward as though to signal a charge. The ground began rumble. The cause of such grew closer by the second. In the distance, an army beyond comparison approached. The collective force of their footsteps causing the quake in the earth. "Behold, the innermost reaches of my mind. The fortress of thought. I remember them all. Everyone who has ever served my will. They all exist as they did in this mental realm. I call upon their memory to serve me once again!"
    [​IMG]

The massive army stopped all at once, awaiting a command from their master. Xindai let out a low chuckle. He didn't even need to think. They weren't coming to his side any time soon, so they were nothing but pests to be annihilated "Slaughter them." On that order, they began a charge. Yells echoed throughout the land as they summoned their keyblades. Many charged forward in their armor, ready to overwhelm them with physical blows. While others let loose a volley of dark magic to rain down upon them.

[​IMG]
    The projection of Gexln leaped downward at Xero. As much as he wanted to challenge the other him, he was only a projection. He had no real will of his own. Xindai's will was absolute. He sped past him, shooting a glare his way. With a powerful dark force behind it, he swung darkness' sorrow downward at her body, attempting to cut her in half. He knew the likelyhood of this work was slim, so beneath them a dark corridor formed because Gexln loves abusing those.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2014
  6. -Xero- Twilight Town Denizen

[​IMG]
    Sabell smiled maniacally as R used a wind based magic to blow away everything around him. She used her wind magic to push against it and stood her ground. She then ran toward him once again and flung multiple dark Razor Winds at him and jumped into the air. When she began to descend, she aimed her blades down at R to attack from above.

[​IMG]
    Xero only looked at Gexln with confusement as he stopped midsentence and looked at something. She looked over to where he was looking and her eyes went wide. Gexln was standing before them... But Gexln was standing next to her, wasn't he? She made a double take between the two Gexln's. The Gexln she knew was defiantly standing with her. But something was different about the other. He looked as if he was glitching in and out. A projection?

Xero then saw the Gexln replica charge toward them and was a bit surprised to see it come at her. She quickly parried his attack with the hilt of her scythe and suddenly saw him use a corridor. Typical, considering this was a replica of the real Gexln. Xero then used her other scythe and slammed it into the ground, creating massive shockwaves of darkness compared to the ones she usually makes.

7. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    ^ Image kindly drawn by Xero. I would add praise but no amount of words can express my sheer gratitude for such an amazing picture.

Gexln saw the shockwave coming, but a little too late. He was too focused on the projection Gexln and not enough on his surroundings, which had now filled up with keyblade wielders and warriors alike. As the shockwave was about to hit him, a well timed block was what was planned, but the Nobody of the dark was too slow, and instead was knocked into the dark corridor that his projection had created. He rolled backwards through a dark corridor for the second time that day, and slammed his back into a wall, halting his movement. A loud thud could be heard as the impact occurred, and a sharp jolt of pain went through Gexln's body. After a few seconds the warrior stood up and raised both the keyblade and darkness' sorrow. The time for talk was over; it was time to see how much he had really improved.

[​IMG]
    Seeing Gexln get knocked into the dark corridor by the shockwave, Juliet began picking up pace. She would always have a part that disliked her father for the death of her mother's village, but he was still her father and she wasn't going to let anyone kill him, not even himself. As she ran, a keyblade wielder approached her on the right. It was nobody she recognized, so it was nobody that deserved any sort of advantage, and she wasn't about to give him one. Without stopping, Juliet ducked underneath the first swing of the keyblade, and then parried the next one. She then applied pressure to the stroke and twisted the grip of the keyblade in the other wielder's hands, before disarming him altogether. Knowing that keyblade wielders could summon their weapons at will, Juliet then brought her own keyblade down and finished the warrior off, all without stopping. Normally she wouldn't be so brutal, but if her father's life was on the line there was no time for any mercy.

[​IMG]
    Caleb sighed quietly before opening his mouth to speak to Natana. "You should not enjoy the idea of violence and fighting, it's the first step in becoming a murderer. I don't believe violence should be leisure, because hurting innocent people is wrong. This thing may be our opponent, but the way you are treating it makes it look like you're treading a dark path" Caleb stated simply. Despite what he said though, he also knew that many times fighting was necessary. Brandishing his two blades, he leapt into the air and came down with a fearsome stab attack, both blades going towards Cerberus' middle head.

8. Mysty Unknown

The Cerberus came striking at the three with its viscous claws and devastating mandibles. Enox charged at the beasts tail, sticking his keyblade into it and pircing the ground. "I summon thee, Keshield!" As he commanded, the keyblade transformed into a large shield that struck down in the ground. The dog was now mounted. His attention turned to the other two who were about to continuously attempt to beat the beast. "You both realize this demon is of gods blood. It is immortal. No point in wasting our energy with him."

From the noise awoke the god of death, his chambers opening to the three with a dark mist surveying the area. "Now who is coming to my home uninvited." The dark overlord looked toward his pet with a musk look on his face. "You are simply the best guard dog in the universe... sigh... I'm trading you for a poodle." He stated with a sarcastic tone. His attention moved to the three intruders. "Hades of the dead, welcome to my home. Can I get you anything, water, rocks, maybe a personal key to barge in whenever you like."

"You aren't as intimidating as I assumed you to be." Enox stated with a monotone expression.

"Well after being surrounding by dead people for a few millennium, you tend to lose your... lively personality."

"Yeah... We'll go with that. The name is Enox. I've come to request a revival of a life."

"Woah Woah Woah, let me get this straight. A girl on the edge of collapse, a boy with commitment issues, and a nobody who barged into the Underworld uninvited and even stopped Cerberus are asking me to revive someone, just because I might be able to."

"Pretty much. Want to fulfill that little request, or do we need to beat you down first."

Hades folded his arms and looked at them for a little while, his lip switching back and forth. "Yeah, I'm not feelin the fighting right now. How about you scratch my back and I'll scratch yours."

"What is it you wish of us to do, if its killing someone, I'm certain we can oblige."

"Yes I want you to kill a certain son of Zeus named Her- oh never mind, none of you could take on a demi-god. How about you just run me an errand, I'm looking for my helmet. You know, its pointy, dark, and lost. Best of all, it actually works with the fire on my head."

"Where can I acquire said helm."

"You know that big pointy mountain outside, yeah, its up there. Have fun. See you later. Now. GET OUT!" His blue complexion changed to a deep red, clearly enraged.

Enox grabbed his keyblade, releasing the Cerberus from his "leash". It desummoned from his hand. His hands latched onto Caleb and Natana, dragging them along.

The attacks proved useless as Anta tried to jump up. It did damage of course, but the attack was not delayed at all. One released the black sphere onto the ground creating a large blast of energy.

Dusk fell to the ground, trying to hold off against the waves of energy.

Dawn tackled Anta down to try and avoid critical damage.

9. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

Natana watched the events unfold before her. This was all annoyingly dumb to her. About to speak out, she was being dragged away from Hades before she even got a chance to say a word. Wrenching away from Enox's grip, she walked beside him. Crossing her arms, she thought to herself for awhile. "How are we going to do this?" she asked. "I mean, I'm up for anything, but the guy called me a girl on the edge of collapse. Also, why are you trying to bring somebody back?" Looking at Enox, he didn't seem like the type that would want that. "Are you not supposed to be evil? How unevil of you." she spoke.

Anta fell off the beast and hit the ground just as the darkness began to erupt from the earth. He was tackled by Dawn, with Dusk attempting to stop the dark waves of energy. Grabbing the two in his arm, he lifted his keyblade and released a barrier around the three. He was gasping hard, the cuts on his face still stinging with pain. His armor was looking worn in a few places, from the scratches caused by heartless, he widened his eyes as he realized somebody was missing. "Shoot, I need to focus a moment. Gotta rescue that white haired guy from way earlier. He sorta fell off the cliff long ago..." he spoke, standing up. "I'll be fine, you guys stay in the barrier until I get back. Please, keep it up." he asked, stepping out of the barrier. Ran towards the cliff, keyblade outreached, and formed his keybike, riding it over the edge to find the dude.

Riding down the side, he looked and finally found him in a cave way, way under. Creating a small fire to give light, he took his crystal and pressed it onto Beuce's chest. Focusing his energy, he slowly began to heal him. "You better heal up, or that green haired lady won't ever forgive me." he spoke.

[​IMG]

10. Kross123 Destiny Islands Resident

Kross made his landing outside of the battle site, eyes observing the earth-shaking skirmish with an amused expression. He brushed his chin and stood straight, approaching the site."I wonder what's going on here.."He trailed off. He paused mid-step, images of the final battle from years ago flashed in his mind, he remembered this place. He quickly stepped back and the images stopped. After he recovered reeling from the memory flashes, he contented himself to watching the battle. "I have no idea what's going on but someone needs to end this..quickly."

11. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]
    The projection evaded the shock waves by traveling through the corridor. He glared at the original of him. Being a replica of Gexln, he'd want nothing more than to fight his other, but his orders were to kill Xero. Orders were absolute. Utilizing some of the dark power granted to him by Xindai, he shot forward at her. A quick swipe of darkess' sorrow and his keyblade in an X patter was delivered.

[​IMG]
    R blocked and parried the winds which came at him with considerable skill. His expression stern and emotionless as always. Since a spear generally had a longer range than a sword, he had the advantage in this situation. Extending his spear to the sky, if Sabell proceeded with the attack she'd be skewered before she reached him. However, he was prepared to alter his strategy in the event of something going astray. While fighting, he slowly began charging a dark energy for an empowered dark firaga. A hit from that would kill ordinary people.

[​IMG]
    Xindai stood atop the spire. So far, he wasn't directly intervening in any of the fights. The likelyhood they'd survive his armies was practically nonexistant, but one could never be too careful. The light of willpower was a strong force. The girl he'd attacked in the forest..he could sense her determination to serve R. That made her dangerous. Her trust was a tie that must be severed. 'Poor girl, blindly following one who has betrayed you so.' The icy grip of his powers pried into her subconscious, ready to plant seeds of doubt. Inside this place, not even R was able to block out his mind reading powers. Here, he was a god.

[​IMG]
    "Whowhatwhere?" Beuce stammered as he regained consciousness and sat up. Next to him he saw a boy with green hair. Cute kid. Must've had one sexy piece of father. Plus he was holding a crystal like Ananta's. Fancy that. No, seriously, that was a trendy necklace. "Like i always say, if it doesn't make you look good it's not worth doing." Okay, I'll admit, he never actually said that, but it seemed like something he'd say. In any case, he thought back to before when he tried to fight R and got his ass handed to him. To be fair he was still pretty injured. Plus R got a lucky shot. If he was at full health, Beuce woulda won that. He must've passed out, i mean gotten knocked unconscious because only girls pass out, from the extremely luck shot R got in which was luck and nothing else whatsoever. This kid probably healed him. "Hey, you're that kid that revived Ananta...Now you helped me out too. Thanks. Name's Beuce. How 'bout you? No no wait! Let me guess...Jeff. No, Sebastian!"

12. -Xero- Twilight Town Denizen

Yay 5 AM posts...

[​IMG]
    Sabell saw R aim his spear upward toward her. There was something charging on it also. Sabell realized that he was going to shoot at her. She then suddenly used the wind to push up against her to stop her fall almost immediately and she pushed off of the wind to do a back flip away from the spear. Sabell then quickly turned around, still airborne, and threw one of her katana's at R in attempt to stab him from afar.

[​IMG]

Xero grunted aloud as she pulled her scythe out of the ground, and when she looked up she saw the army of soldiers headed toward where everyone was. She looked up at Xindai with a glare, "You coward!!" She screamed up at him in anger and annoyance. Sending his pawns to destroy everyone instead of doing it himself, it was disgusting. The amount of soldiers that charged their way over to them was horrifying.

'I have to fight...'
    'I have to win...'
    'I MUST PREVAIL!'[/]

((Cue random battle music))

Xero turned back to the projection and saw that he shot forward at her and sent an X pattern attack at her. She stood there with determination in her eyes and finally charged toward the attack, using her flight ability to speed up her travel. Xero then used her scythes to neutralize the X shaped energy, once close enough to Gexln, she hooked the blade of her scythe around his neck and used the momentum she had gathered to sling shot him behind her with a shout of effort. Once he was thrown and still airborne, there was an opening for an attack.

Now it was Xero's turn to attack. She flew toward the projection at an almost blinding speed, with both scythes in hand, Xero flew above Gexln as he was still airborne and slammed her foot into him, making him skid across the rocky ground for quite a few feet, and as this happened, she charged up a black ball of dark aura, the same black ball she attacked the real Gexln with earlier. She charged it, and charged it, until it was the size of aarge beach ball. Almost full power.

The look in her eyes as she powered up her attack had the means to kill the projection no matter what. To destroy it and leave nothing left of it. It wasn't the real Gexln. It had no real will. It had no emotional bond to her at all. She didn't care as long as the real Gexln wasn't hurt.

13. Aelin Best Waifu

Xepphiras nodded and did what she was told. She stood back from R and began to use various forms of dark magic to help keep some of the Army off R. R had a bigger battle aside from the annoying projections that Xindai created. She was there just to assist him in whatever way needed and since involving herself in battle would only get in the way, she just needed to clear the area around in order to allow the battle to happen. As she continued attacking and keeping the army at bay best she could with her abilities, a voice began to ring through her mind. A familiar voice, one that would have scared her if she was able to feel fear. She didn't want to believe what he was saying. But the words that echo'd through her mind began to get to her. Would R really betray her? Or had he already? "Following the one who HAS betrayed you...." But how had he done that. She hadn't seen how R would have betrayed her in anyway, but the thought was enough to make her stop and hesitate in the midst of fighting off the army.

Louvel didn't get very far towards Xindai when he was stopped by a wall of soldiers. "Looks like they just keep on coming." Louvel sighed and chuckled slightly before preparing both keyblades. He would duel wield in order to get through more quickly. Usually he wouldn't bother but he knew Xindai had to be stopped as soon as possible. Louvel began to thin out the army as fast as he could.

Eric struggled to hold his footing through the shock wave. He managed to but it was no easy task and it did end up hurting quite a bit, but he wouldn't let that bother him. He walked over to Dusk and offered him a hand up before doing the same to Dawn. He smiled at Anta noticing he had made an effort to save the two of them. "Thanks." He said graciously before Anta ran off to help someone else. Seeing that the two where back up on their feet once again ran forward blasting a large fire ball at One which was followed up by slashing him in the arm that he had down from creating the shock wave.

14. Mysty Unknown

His eyes pierced towards Natana. I wish to revive the original's wife. It was a task he was too cowardly to take." Then the question of being evil or good came in to play. What is a nobody but neutrality and nothingness. "I am not good, not am I evil. A nobody cannot bare the knowledge of the tree of knowledge. I only do what I must." He answered to her. Once that was finished, he began to head towards the Coliseum. If Hades needed a helmet as payment, well damn it, he's getting it.

"I'm an idiot, why do we nobodies always forget about this." He waved his hand to open up a dark corridor once more. "We can get to the peak, but at least we can get somewhere close." He spoke to himself, heading through the portal. He'd leave it open for a few minutes to let the other two pass, but if they didn't follow, oh well.

A portal opened close to a golden gate. The clouds had a vibrant shine to them as well as yellow rays glimmering out. The sky was an odd shade that wasn't normal in any sense. Enox took a look at the guard. He was blue, had wings and some odd sunglasses. Thankfully he was passed out cold. Infiltrating this Nirvana would be an easy task. He opened the gate as quietly as he could and waited for the other two to arrive, if they so chose to.

One had finally managed to release his blast of dark aura. The side effect, the awful cool down time. Its like a Hyper Beam with a turn to cool down, though this took 2 turns. Breaking the fourth wall is something I can do okay.

Dusk and Dawn barely made it out of the attack. Thankfully for them, Anta put up a shield when he did. "Damn... Only if I weren't so injured, I could fight back." He looked at his sister who took much less damage then he. Inheriting their father's defense sure came with its benefits. However, she was holding her arm strangely. "You okay sis?"

"For the most part yes." She said, giving a slight cough afterwards. She moved her right hand some and began to cringe. "Except I think my arm is broken. I cant fight him like this."

He walked over and hovered his hands over her arm. Green magic began to glow as well did strange leaves form. "I cant do much since my mana is low, but I can at least use one more Curoga." He smiled and once the healing finished, he fell back incapacitated.

Dawn placed her hand onto his head and smiled. "Thanks Dusk." She had full movement of her arm again. She lef the shield to join Eric. "Uncle, he cant move, we need to take him out now." She yelled out to him, summoning her keyblade and striking at One's face.

15. CrownMoksha Decimo

After doing nothing aside from walk around for who know how long, he (along with MoK) was glad that he finally had something to do upon seeing some armors soldiers heading his his direction. Clearly they were going to be stronger than the nobodies and heartless that he fought earlier, so he decided it would be best to call in some help. He reached into his pocket and took out two card, each one with an image of a warrior on them. "I summon thee, Warrior of Determination and Resolve!" Tossing the two cards into the air, they materialized into two knights or different armor. With that taken care of, then three warriors charged towards the army.

16. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

Natana scoffed at such a task. It was foolish to try and bring a person back. Especially if you were not the one that would benefit from such a thing. However, bringing back a person who died so long ago...would definitely have consequences. "I for certain do not condone bringing back a dead person. More than likely, that person did not want to come back. Even so, if said person was strong enough, they would have made a nobody and heartless themself, correct?" she said. As far as Natana knew, people always made a nobody or heartless when they had a strong enough heart.
    Hopping through the corridor, she landed on the other side to see that Enox was walking through a giant gate. Noticing the sleeping guard, she tip toed past him and through the gate with Enox. Whispering, she said "Are you really sure you want to go through with this?"

Anta stared at the man. Stringing his crystal around his necklace, he listened to the man. "Like i always say, if it doesn't make you look good it's not worth doing." His eyes widened as he stared at the man. Scrambling in his bag, he pulled out a picture. It was a family portrait. In the photo was him, his father, and mother. Shaking, he punched the white haired guy. Hard. "N-No way, y...you're my dad?!" he scrambled backwards, dropping the photo. Scratching his head and kicking a rock, he turned around and knelt down. Everything in his head was beginning to get weird and he had no idea what to do. He was confused and scared and didn't understand anything happening.
    "So...I guess mom made me come and save her and dad from the past...? But why are they here....in the first place? Did she know it was going to happen....?" he was talking to himself. Clearly he was as confused as any boy his age if something like this happened. So, he decided to do the next best thing. Turning back to Beuce, he made his keyglider appear. "We gotta get back to the fight. Sorry for making you go back so quickly, but things are getting pretty bad and we need stronger people. There's only a few good people left and Ananta...is gone someplace, I haven't seen her in a bit..." he blinked, looking back up and frowning. He had the same look of determination as Ananta would in this situation. "Just, get on my keyglider!" he spoke loudly.

[​IMG]

17. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    Caleb followed quietly through the dark corridor. He didn't like the idea of raising the dead; if he had he would have searched long ago for a way to revive his village. He snuck quietly past the strange guard, wondering what had caused him to be knocked out as he appeared, and continued walking behind Enox and Natana. He glanced at Natana as he walked. "I'm not sure if the other you is in there, but if she is, she should start paying attention. If he's as evil as she seemed to think he is, why would he be trying to ressurrect his wife?" Caleb asked.

[​IMG]
    Banner drawn by Xero (If it was done by me it would be the most badass stick figure ever)
    Gexln, despite being tired, refused to go down. Being isolated from the others, he was in an extremely dangerous situation, but he fought on with the fury of a raging fire. Keyblade wielders were on him attacking him from both sides, but as each one came, moments later they fell. It was by no means an easy feat for the Nobody of the Dark, as each one seemed stronger than the last. A female wielder approached him from in front now, challenging him to a battle on top of the wall as her comrades had done previously. With one swift swing of Darkness' Sorrow, a loud clang was heard as his sword hit her keyblade and was blocked by the strike. She had made a novice mistake though in only accounting for one weapon. A few seconds later and Gexln's keyblade cut through her as though she wasn't even there, and she, too fell with the other wielders.

If Gexln had thought that this would slow them down, if it would give him a temporary break, he was sorely mistaken. On his left were several more keyblade wielders, all running at him with their keyblades raised; ready for battle. On his right came a few more, though far less than the ones on the left. If he were in a more strategically sound position, maybe he could have made some escape there and then. Sadly, he was not in such a position; he was standing in the center of the top of the wall. Gritting his teeth in determination, Gexln turned to his right and with a cry of bloodlust he dove into them, keyblade and sword swinging in a fearsome tornado of death as he engaged them in battle.

[​IMG]
    Juliet was keeping sure to keep an eye on her father as she ran towards him. She had reached the fortress itself now and faced the challenge of getting to the top of the wall. From on top of the wall itself, as the keyblade wielders ran at Gexln, some fired various dark spells at her. She could identify a few of them as Dark Firagas, but the rest were unknown to her. She raised her keyblade as she stopped at the bottom of the wall.
    "Reflega!" the girl shouted as a barrier shielded her from the projectiles and sent some back to the casters, destroying them near instantly. She looked up and saw her father cutting and hacking at keyblade wielders just above her. "Father, jump down!" Juliet called out, hoping to get Gexln's attention and help him realize that her position was much safer than his.

18. Sessamaru Traverse Town Homebody

[​IMG]
    A dark figure hovered above the battlefield, watching the warriors of light and darkness fight one another. This tall, gloomy figure kept his presence unknown, so high up was he; eyes of cherry blossoms piercing the darkness of his low cowl and high collar. Arms crossed, the figure merely watched, analyzing the prowess of the once-dead wielders and the living warriors of light. The air around him was thick and heavy, something that was abnormal even to a Nobody. He thought about letting his presence become known by expanding his thick gloom, but thought against it as he turned his gaze towards Inwonahé. The dark castle that was born from nothing did little to deter this figure, but he found interest in the entity who had brought its existence to life, fully restored to its eldritch beauty.

"For every force, there's an echo," the figure mused to himself, his voice a deep basso that should not come from such a slender being. "As a result, consequences shall follow like the shadows of time passed." The shadow felt an urge to partake, a lost memory stirring something deep within his empty being. War, bloodshed, and glory; things that never once, during his time of non-existence, moved him.

"Such a silly thing."

Last edited: Feb 16, 2014
  19. Mysty Unknown

"A heartless and nobody can only be created if an individual dies of certain circumstances. In this case she was not. Now shut up and leave your ideals to your own damn self. If its too much for you, leave." Enox stated, glaring back at her. Now was not the time for insolence and distractions. They were in the territory of gods and as such she should try to have been quieter.

The objective was to find the treasure of the gods. Most likely it would be put into safe keeping and guarded by the most powerful... so Zeus. Thank the stars that they were shining down alongside the moon. Night was the only way they were going to manage to come in and be successful. That is if Natana and Caleb were on the same page of not making any noise.

Enox saw on top of the highest cloud was Zeus, snoring outrageously loud. How the heavens managed to get any shut eye was a miracle. Underneath him was a crevice that seemed to lead to storage. Enox sneaked around quietly into the area where artifacts of much Greek mythology had been stored, including the helmet of Hades that sat on a pedestal surrounded by lightning. Enox turned to the two. "Any ideas how to get past the lightning... alive."

20. Kross123 Destiny Islands Resident

Kross reached out, tentatively touching the 'border' with his finger. The section lit up and a few shadows surrounded him. The shadows then solified to form Neoshadows, the things that 'killed' him in the first place. His eyes narrowed dangerously as he summoned his keyblade Odin. He brandished it, first pointing it at them, then he put it behind him, one hand out, his Mage stance. He rocketed towards them, bashing them like a jack hammer with each stroke.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.