Summer Mini Series - Looking for someone?

Discussion in 'The Spam Zone' started by Peace and War, May 19, 2013.

1. Peace and War Bianca, you minx!

If you don’t know what this Summer Mini Series is all about, look here.

Getting a Group Together

Here you guys can volunteer to want to be on the podcast, post you’re looking for someone, and so on and so forth to do with getting a podcast group up and running!
    Once you’ve got a group big enough I’d advise your group talking on Skype or in a Conversation about what you want to do, and then send me an application form (see Main Thread) so I can verify you’re good and you can get recording! : )

Meanwhile I’ll be posting some info here to help you guys along with the whole process.

Staff Volunteers

These guys are willing to help in certain areas they’ve volunteered to do. Please contact them asking for help in ONLY what they’ve volunteered to help with. And remember, staff members can only participate in TWO separate podcast groups, like everyone else, so first come first serve! Don’t forget they have the option to say no, for example, if they know nothing about the subject you’re discussing, don’t force them to try and do it, just ask politely!

They can help with:
    • Organising a group together
    • Participating in a podcast
    • Recording a podcast
    • Editing a podcast
    These are the following categories some of what the staff have volunteered to help with:
    • Chevalier – Organising a group together, Editing a Podcast
    • Enzy – Participating in a Podcast, Recording a Podcast, Editing a Podcast
    • Krowley – Organising a group together, Participating in a Podcast
    • Jayn - Organising a group together, Editing a Podcast
    • Llave – All
    • Misty – All

Also, if you have any questions or queries contact me or post in the main thread. I’ll reply asap!

2. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

THROWING MY HAT IN

I'LL BE IN P.MUCH ANYBODY'S PODCAST DON'T EVEN CURR

MY SPECIALTIES ARE KH TRIVIA AND DERAILING CONVERSATIONS

MIC QUALITY IS PRETTY DAMN GOOD CAN PROVIDE SAMPLES IF YOU NEED

BUT I GOT NO EDITING EQUIPMENT SO SOMEBODY ELSE GOTTA DO DAT

3. ShibuyaGato Transformation

I was sort of hoping to do two podcasts (kicking it up a notch from last year), and apart from the obvious subject I figured I might try my hand at a Mass Effect-centric thing. I have a general idea of who I'd like to be in it, but if you're looking for someone to join I'm open. I will be playing and finishing ME3 in the near future (hopefully), so the issue of spoilers can be addressed once we've got a group together.
    So yeah, if you wanna talk about YOUR favorite store on the Citadel, feel free to PM me and we can work on it.
    Hackett out~
    EDIT: All spots are filled. Sorry guys. :c
    What's below still applies though.

Also, if you're in need of someone to edit your podcast, I honestly wouldn't mind helping out. It might require some collaboration (seeing as I might not know which parts you'd want to keep/cut), but I'm adequately acquainted with audio editing to add some music and such.

4. Gamefreak103 A Freak of Games

I'd be interested in taking part in a podcast as long as the topic is interesting.
    Just finished a class on radio operations which included running an hour long show on the campus's local radio station.
    I have no experience in editing besides my "videos" on youtube and I do have a decent headset.
    Besides my part time job, I have nothing going on this summer so I have plenty of time to do things.

5. Dinny I am Anime ( ⚈้̤͡ ◡ ⚈้̤͡ )

I am so interested in taking part heheheh
    it's kind of a dream of mine to join SHOT JK ACTUALLY NO NOT JK

My classes resume June 17th but I'll gladly make time to join in on a podcast, I'm from the land far ways away with the timezone UTC+8 BUT I WILL MAKE TIME FOR IT

I like various things so hopefully I would be able to contribute to a podcast with whatever topic, just ask and stuff. I've recorded before and the quality is pretty decent, but I've been trying to get my hands on an actual headset so that should grant me better quality. Yes. I've also edited audio - at least mixing for like KHV Idol and stuff - just simple things. So yeah screams hope I can help out in one way or another.

6. MadDoctorMaddie I'm a doctor, not a custom title!

I'm open to this, whenever my schedule permits it. I'd be good with most topics, even if I'm not very knowledgable about it I'd be eager to learn. Movies/tv/books/comics/video games (pretty much most geeky things in general) are my preference though.

7. Fearless A good and beautiful child

Would love to.
    I almost want to do another Doctor Who one, as like a follow up from last year. But I'd totes be up for anything.

8. jackdaniel0 Twilight Town Denizen

I think I'll give this a go, I want to be part of a grouptoolazytodoanythingexcepttalkpffft