KH-Vids Podcast Submit your questions for Staff Questions V!

Discussion in 'Community News & Projects' started by Misty, Apr 13, 2014.

1. Misty gimme kiss

[​IMG]

Hello everyone! In keeping with our tradition, the recent hiring of new staff members means we're due up for a new Staff Questions Podcast!

Those unfamiliar with the concept would probably be best served by checking out some of our previous Staff Questions episodes, but I'll give y'all a basic rundown. A thread is posted (this one right here!) with a list of the staff members who have consented to participate in our (affectionate) hazing ritual. Members are given free reign* to submit questions that they will then be asked by a host (me!) for a special episode of the podcast! It's a great opportunity to get to know your staff members and to participate in the podcast.

The following newcomers have submitted for interrogation:
    • @Cherry Berry , our fleshy drupe!
    • @Cat~ , the resident fangirl!
    • @Cstar , our wicked Bostonian!
    • @Calxiyn , Disney enthusiast and new staff baby!
    • @Karuta , our newest tech nerd!
    Questions can cover their lives (work, school, or social lives), their hobbies and interests, advice, opinions, and suggestions, as well as Kingdom Hearts (of course!) and anything else that strikes your fancy. Questions can be directed towards either the individual or the group. Please keep questions appropriate per our site rules and try not to overload anyone -- that is, don't ask Cat six questions and Cstar none. Spread the love!

If you would like your question to be asked anonymously, you can message them to me directly. We'll try to get to every question, but depending on the volume of submissions, it may not be possible. We'll do our best! There's currently no deadline for question submissions, but once we work out a date for recording, we'll let you all know well in advance.

I'll also use this opportunity to announce that there will, sadly, be no podcast this week! The three of us have been absolutely overloaded with school, work, and life and scheduling was impossible. We'll be back next week!

Thanks everyone and have fun!

Interested in being a member guest on the podcast? Fill out our form here and we'll be in touch. Ask us a question by visiting this page or sending an email to podcast@kh-vids.net!

* = Not really.

2. Amaury Legendary Hero

• I'm going to steal one of my recently added main questions to my Question Time questions: Watch this short video of the Kingdom Hearts II Pete battle in Timeless River. While watching the video, also pay close attention to Donald and Goofy's HP and MP meters as well as their voices. After watching it, tell me if you feel bad for them or who you feel bad for more and who you feel was "punished" more.
    • What is your favorite Kingdom Hearts II boss battle and why?
    • What kind of staff member would you classify yourself as? Harsh, lenient, etc.

• Why are you so beautiful?
    • Now that you're staff, you're not allowed to have any more hiatuses. You know that, right? :D

• Why don't we talk more? I try to engage you in conversation frequently.

• What is your favorite brand of cereal and why?

• Why do you change your avatar so much?

• Who would win in a fight? You or I?

Last edited: Apr 14, 2014
  3. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠ Chaser

Why are you so bad at CAH?

Have you paid for premium yet? It'd be sweet if you could pay for mine.

If you had to describe being a staff member with one word, what would it be?

4. C This silence is mine

-Which staff member would you assassinate to take their position and/or popularity?
    -What are your opinions on hats?

5. Dr.M Merlin's Housekeeper

For everyone: If you found the true locations of everyone in this website who'd you go see first (if you've seen them already then you cant pick'em)