Shinzo Do you know it?

Discussion in 'Anime and Manga' started by Odamadillo, Dec 13, 2012.

1. Odamadillo Twilight Town Denizen

I was going over some of my old drawings from when I was younger and I found an attempt at Mushrambo from Shinzo and I remembered that show. I was wondering if anyone else has ever seen it. I do know it went by another name in Japan but I don't know what it is.

2. Technic☆Kitty Hmm

I know the show you're talking about. I got into it when I first caught it on Disney XD. And the Japanese name was in fact Mushrambo. Shinzo is the English title.

It was indeed a great show. The way they used cards in the show was especially intriguing to me. It's been so long now I can't remember everything about the show and am tempted to go rewatch it. It had a lot of great story plot developments. I remember i'd get mad every time an episode ended lol Shinzo is indeed a beloved show of my childhood.

3. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Holy crap....I thought no one knew of the show anymore.

I used to watch this show all the time when it played on Disney XD, even if they were just re-runs. Even now I try to find the best place to watch all of the episodes, since nothing quite makes up for the awesome action in that show. Gotta say though, Yakumo was really annoying.

Oh, and it's called Mushrambo in Japan....gee, I wonder why

4. Odamadillo Twilight Town Denizen

I always thought that Shinzo was a show I'd never find anyone else who watched it. And when I watched the show it was on Fox Kids and I was about 10 years old. I've been looking for it for 11 years and have had no luck anyone got any idea where I can find it?

5. Technic☆Kitty Hmm

It's your lucky day my friend. You happened to stumble across a mad genius when it comes to finding streams. Here's a link to an anime streaming site with Shinzo Mushrambo (titled on the site) that is in fact the Dubbed version. I suggest you click the Watch Mode button below the video's to get rid of ad's. Enjoy, and it really is a great show.