Second Coming of Justin Bieber

Discussion in 'The Spam Zone' started by Amaury, Apr 12, 2013.

1. Amaury Legendary Hero

This is actually a couple years-ish old, but I'm not sure if many people here know of him.

Not that I ever agreed with the negative emotions towards him, but we basically have a new Justin Bieber, but minus all the hate. See here.

One of his music videos:

2. Llave Superless Moderator

Oh look another lesbia-*shot*

I'm not interested in his music, but I'd wish him the best I suppose.

3. KeybladeSpirit [ENvTuber] [pngTuber]

I would love to crucify Justin Bieber and seal the body in a tomb.

4. Amaury Legendary Hero

Yeah. I guess what seems to interest me is that they're not that far apart in age terms. Austin recently turned 17 (April 4, 1996) and Justin recently turned 19 (March 1, 1994). I don't know why, it just does.

Speaking of Justin, why can't the paparazzi leave him -- as well as any other celebrity, of course -- alone? They're just asking for trouble. There was another incident on March 30.

I feel bad for him and all the other celebrities are harassed.

EDIT - 7:55 PM PDT: Er, it was a neighbor. Derp. Not paparazzi. But still.

5. Labrys King's Apprentice

People mostly hate Justin because his fans are annoying.
    Ew is he trying to look like a-
    *excuse my language*
    Swagger?
    Better wash my mouth

6. burnitup Still the Best 1973

[​IMG]

7. KeybladeSpirit [ENvTuber] [pngTuber]

If they don't want to be harassed, then they shouldn't have become celebrities.

8. Amaury Legendary Hero

Ugh! I can't stand the bad fans. Did you know that when a hoax was started about Justin having cancer, all of his fans shaved themselves bald for support?

And so what if he has swagger? Plenty of people have it -- whether in real life or TV shows. For example, James in Big Time Rush has swagger with the ladies. Let people be how they want to be without degrading their life.[DOUBLEPOST=1365821983][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Right. Because people don't have the right to become an artist or whatever.

Not only that, but not all celebrities are harassed.

9. Hiro ✩ Guardian

And now I want to give the Music industry and this thread a bad case of Explosions >:c

10. Labrys King's Apprentice

Right their annoying......

Im just saying that he shouldn't go for the style that most people use, he should make his own style instead of going with the crowd

11. KeybladeSpirit [ENvTuber] [pngTuber]

Oh, they have the right be whatever they want. They just have to accept the fact that if they become famous, then they're going to be harassed. That's what happens to famous people, and it doesn't matter if they deserve it or not.

Really? You've never heard of paparazzi? You know, those people who will harass any celebrity no matter how good or bad just for a quick buck? Do those not exist in your world or something?

12. Amaury Legendary Hero

One thing that really irked about the hate towards Justin is that during his earlier music like "Baby" and "Somebody to Love Remix ft. Usher," people, and even a good friend of mine, used to say he sounded like a girl. This was not true. He was like what, 14 or 15 back then? And when you're that age, guess what you're going through? That's right. Puberty. Additionally, not everyone's voices will change immediately when they begin puberty -- a voice change can even be at the end of puberty. I didn't really sound "mature," per se, until my late 19s - early 20s.

I'm not sure if you saw my puberty discussion thread in Discussion, but in it, I linked to this article regarding puberty on Wikipedia. Boys, on average, begin puberty anywhere from 11 to 12 years old and complete puberty anywhere from 16 to 17 years old. And that's only an average, of course. Some can begin earlier and end earlier, some can begin earlier and end later, some can begin later and end later, etc. Voice changes are a part of puberty, and, while part of it was me because of my bad habit of talking fast, like I stated in the last paragraph, I didn't really sound "deep" or "mature" until 19 - 20.[DOUBLEPOST=1365823010][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Of course I know they exist. What kind of fool do you take me for? Where did I state I did not know what the paparazzi was?

13. KeybladeSpirit [ENvTuber] [pngTuber]

You implied it when you said that not all celebrities are harassed, a statement which is rendered untrue by the existence of paparazzi.

14. Amaury Legendary Hero

Explain why it's only announced with some celebrities, then.

15. Hiro ✩ Guardian

Privacy. Some celebrities pay people to not report on their encounters.

16. KeybladeSpirit [ENvTuber] [pngTuber]

You see, the entertainment industry is really co-
    Yeah, that about sums it up.

17. A Zebra Chaser

18. Labrys King's Apprentice

This thread is not gonna end well

19. KeybladeSpirit [ENvTuber] [pngTuber]

Would you mind using some of your own words?

20. Patman Bof

You do know most of this stuff is entirely made up, right ? They get his name on their cover, he gets his latest publicity stunt, it' s a win-win scenario. As real as real tv.

From what little I' ve seen of him I don' t like the guy. I saw him once on French TV, back when he was making a name for himself. I can' t find that interview on you-tube, but clearly he already thought he was the second coming of Christ (this thread tittle is oh so appropriate).
    Reporter : "What do you want to do when you' re a grown up ?"
    Bieber : "What do you mean ? I' ll be a star, I already am !"
    Usher, iwhispering : "You ... you can' t say that."
    Biieber : "Huh ?"

Poor Usher (oh so appropriate name) had to interrupt him every two sentences. The kid was obviously in it for the fame, music was just a means to that end and he didn' t even know enough to hide it. Had he been told eating poop was the way to go he would have.

So okay, he was just a kid. He probably had adults spoon feeding him grandeur delusions all day long, just to squeeze all the money they could out of the situation as long as it lasted. But then I recently stumbled upon this, apparently in all these years he hasn' t learned his lesson one bit :