Sacred Seven

Discussion in 'Anime and Manga' started by Bushy, Sep 18, 2011.

1. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

[​IMG]

Number of eps: 12

Plot: The stage is a certain port city within the Kantou region. There resides Tandouji Alma, who lives a lonely and solitary life. One day, he is approached by Aiba Ruri who asks for his help, for the power of the Sacred Seven which resides within Alma. However, Alma turns her away. In the past, Alma had hurt people with that power. Since that moment, he had foresworn it. But when the peaceful city is attacked by a monster, Alma reluctantly decides to use the Sacred Seven. However, his powers go berserk and the situation becomes even more dire. At that moment, Ruri comes to his aid by inserting a sacred stone made using her jewel necklace and transform him to his true form.

My views: Last episode was today and it was pretty decent.
    It wasn't the best series in this line up but it was fairly decent and is worth a watch if you have some spare time.
    I found the ending a tad disappointing.
    It wasn't like it was a bad end. But I just felt I wanted something more from it. It felt a bit lacking.
    It doesn't look like there will be a second series of it, but it's not like they need it. However, if they did, I wouldn't complain. I just can't see where they would take it.
    Anyway, anyone else who watched the show. Feel free to say some more below of course.

Personally, I would have liked to see more between Alma and Ruri.
    They didn't explore it enough in my opinion. It's very barely hinted. But oh well.

Reminder: If you're gonna talk about events of the show. Please use spoiler tags so as not to ruin it for people who may watch it.
    Thanks! XD