Kingdom Hearts II Roxas' Drawing/Knights Armor...

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Seek, Apr 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seek Merlin's Housekeeper

This is all pure speculation for the fact that I'm wide awake at near four in the morning.

It all starts with shadowjak creating this thread-->http://www.kh-vids.net/showthread.php?t=8563
    The thread is concerning Roxas' drawing the third symbol to reveal the basement, and that the third symbol may be that of the next enemy. The third symbol appears to be a crown, but we never get a full view of it.
    [​IMG]

Of course the crown is somewhat important to the Kingdom Hearts story. Mainly because of it being worn by Sora in certain pictures and the ability to earn and wear it in KHII:FM+, and-well other things.

Now we turn to "Sunset Horizons" (and um..does the new secret video have a name?)
    The three, appear to be, protagonists of the videos, all have an "M" type design on their chest armor. And of course if you flip an "M" upside down you will have what looks like a crown.
    Now if I were to really compare these armor designs with the crown Roxas drew, I would point of the Blonde Haired Knight's armor, for it is the most closely shaped.
    (Credit to Roxllen for majority of pics)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Now for the Female Knight and her interesting crown shaped Keyblade:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And the E.S.:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Note: It's clear to me that the armor pieces more closely resemble an M than a crown. But the Blond Haired Knights is so much more different than the other twos. So this is just to point it out, although Im sure the majority of people have noticed. And this is for just small speculation, nothing big like discussing the plot.(Atleast I think) So any thoughts?

By the way Happy Easter!

2. Aoi310 Destiny Islands Resident

WOAH! I've been searching high and low for a "symbol" on them.

MAN! Did ya beat me (to it) good! HAHA but really, even if it's speculation thank you for posting this!

Splendid observation and comparison skills!

3. Peyton Goddess Of Love ♥

Wow this is interesting ^-^
    Cool pics to !:3

4. joedoh Moogle Assistant

Good, good, good, i like what youve done here!

Nice theory and even better "proof" to go with it.

Ill keep an eye out for more on this as it comes!

Again well done!

5. Thir13en King's Apprentice

Finally! Someone has proof with their theory and not just guessing!!!!!

Well, with that said I bet you can bet that I'm gonna say that that is understandable

6. Yozora Archer

Well I still think it's the crown. Nomura would not do somethin lke his and besides that upside M stuff is just part of the armor...to make it cool. :\

7. Crispers Beep Boop

wow nice job!
    thats interesting.........
    i think ur on to somthing......

8. Thir13en King's Apprentice

Give him/her a break rat. You got any theories that make as much sense as that. Plus we all no there's no such thing as coincidence in KH. The M could very well be important

9. darkriku25 Merlin's Housekeeper

i never would have noticed that, thanks for the info

10. Seek Merlin's Housekeeper

The third symbol Roxas drew, very well could be a crown, I'm not denying that. But that drawing has some curves in it, unusual to the standard Kingdom Hearts Crown. The crown that often appears in Kingdom Hearts has no curves in it, and is straight lined, as you can see in the logo:
    [​IMG]

And who knows? Maybe it's a coincidence that Roxas is covering up the majority of the symbol. Or maybe Roxas isn't that great of a drawer, and cannot draw a straight crown. But what I do think is that if the armor symbol the knights wear, is not resembling a crown somehow, then it is an "M". And that "M" surely stands for something, such as what they call themselves, or maybe whatever it is that they fight for.

11. Cia (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧*.✧

great speculation. when i first saw the video I did notice the armor and how alike they were right off the bat. But I didn't think anything of it. I just figured it was part of the armor for protection. But when you analyze it like this... it certainly is interesting.

Agreed, Seek. I think The fact that it resembles an "M" has more to it then looks. M could stand for anything, though. And if the symbol really does stand for an "M", I wonder what the "M" means...

12. Xegreny Kingdom Keeper

I bought me one of them guide books (for the pics and synthesis i swear XD)
    But anyway it classifys human peoples with a circle with a X going through it with a crown. Could that be a symbol for the game or something they made up i will scan up a pic when my scanner is working again

13. Eric aka the snipe Merlin's Housekeeper

Um Roxas is Sora's nobody so he should be good at art too as
    with Kairi and Namine.

14. Cia (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧*.✧

hmmm... maybe... need scan to see because if it's like you say then why would they put an "x" through the people but with a crown? I'm probably drawing a bad mental picture, though.

15. Xegreny Kingdom Keeper

My scanner is being a buttmunch and the guide is too big ima working on it >.<

here ya go

[​IMG]

16. Cia (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧*.✧

Woah, that' really interesting. I think that's how they classify them, though. Because there are the heartless and the nobodies and then the... um... "neithers"... The people like the cursed pirates that attack you. Like the evil bystandards. XD

Now that I take a good look at what Roxas was supposed to be drawing and the relation between the armors, I don't think it matches. Now I think it's just a coincidence that the armors look the same and have the same symbol-like protection. I mean, they're obviously still part of some group or early/late organization (past or future? dunno yet) by what they're wearing and they're still fighting for the same basic goal.

I think the third symbol has something to do with these knights. Maybe they're "neithers" or maybe they're a different type of nobody...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.