Rosario+Vampire II

Discussion in 'Anime and Manga' started by Iskandar, Sep 11, 2011.

1. Iskandar King of Conquerors

so I'm coming close to finishing up Rosario+Vampire. Does anyone know if the second one is any good? Or does it just do one of those things that it repeats the first book, but it's like a different story altogether?

2. ♥♦♣♠∟uxord♥♦♣♠ Banned

Uh hmmmm. Seeing how oblivious I am I can't be the best person to answer this but I find the second is different. It kinda goes more into each individual character like when they went to the snow lands. (and there was a yuri kiss) I'm still reading it and enjoying it. I think you should continue it.

3. Makaze Some kind of mercenary

It is a continuation of the story. I would keep reading it or watching it if I were you.

4. Rhiscx Banned

I would keep reading it if I were you. The second one is really good. And as someone stated it goes deeper into the characters. Like we learn more of Maka's past. I won't say anything more in fear of spoilers, but you should continue to read or watch it if you can!!

5. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Maka? Don't you mean Moka? Maka is Soul Eater

6. Rhiscx Banned

Whoops!!!!! Your right. Just goes to show how much anime I watch lol. I'll fix it, but what's the point? You found my screw-up.

7. StardustXtreme Chaser

it's just a continuing anime whiel it slightly strays from the manga plot.

8. SparksOfLogic Merlin's Housekeeper

How does the anime differ from the manga? I was content with the anime ending. The only thing I didn't like about the show was the introduction of Kokoa. Don't get me wrong. Her character as a whole was good, but I was happy with a decent harem, a good fight, and a bat telling me how long the fight took to finish.

9. Noroz I Wish Happiness Always Be With You

The manga is very different. The stories are actually completely different. There's a big difference when it comes to the guy, the story is waaaay longer and more intricate. I love the manga.