Renewal: A House ☾of Night Roleplay

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Hyuge ✧, Jan 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

[​IMG]
    WEARING OOC CLASS:
    INTERACTION: DAY: Thursday Night / Friday Morning MOOD: Indifferent

I carried my tray over to one of the tables and sat down beside Lilliana. My blue eyes flashed between the three at the table and he gave them all a slight nod while mumbling, Merry meet. My fork dug into the bowl of salad on his tray. I refrained from eating meat of any kind. It went against my beliefs. All animals are sacred, some more than others. To honor these animals, I choose not to eat them. The change will be an adjustment, going from not eating animals to drinking human blood. There is nothing wrong with others eating them, I just choose not to. I like it this way. The carrots in my salad crunch in my mouth. My gaze occasionally flicks from face to face, listening quietly.

There was a mewing at my feet and I looked down to see Chilam looking at me. My back pressed against the booth, making room, and the small orange tabby hopped into my lap. Stroking the cat once, I returned to eating and watching -- eating and watching, eating and watching. A forkful of spinach was shoved in my mouth and I looked up at the others blankly.

2. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

[​IMG]

Letting a relaxed smiled, Nero grabbed his fork once more preparing to dig into his meal once more but immediately his ears began to twitch and his smile became brighter. "AH! ITS DAEDRIK!" Nero said happily before his smile grew even brighter upon hearing another voice "AH! AND VALISTAIR AS WELL!" Nero said happily.

With pin point accuracy Nero used his fork and stabbed the small piece of salmon on his place and brought the fish to his mouth. "What am I doing? Im eating!" Nero mumbled as he chewed his food, doing his best not to open his mouth unnecessarily. With a big swallow, Nero let out a big sigh and smiled once more.

"Why was I crying?...let me explain.." Nero said lowing his head as he held his temples with on hand and rose his other. "Imagine walking down a dark tunnel with absolutely no light...you wander and wander until you are lost....why are you lost? don't ask me, you were stupid enough to even wander in a cave for no reason...aaaaaaaaanyways you wander for days...missing that light...almost believing light was nothing more than a fallacy, but then you see it...up ahead you see the light! you run, you run so fast and then you finally embrace light! your eyes water and so does your pants...because honestly...caves don't have bathrooms sillies...aaaaaaaanyways what I am getting at is.....I....don't even know....I'm blind...I have no idea about dark caves...." Nero said.

Taking a bite of the last piece of fish, Nero began chewing again "All I know is I love eating this food...." Nero said happily. "Pikachu was upset about me calling him Pikachu and- NOT AGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIN" Nero yelled as the cat jumped on his face once more causing him to fall off his seat "ALRIGHT ALRIGHT! IM SORRY FAUST!" Nero cried out before the cat once again jumped off his face, leaving the fledgling on the ground "eheheh....i got in trouble again..." Nero said
    chuckling weakly

3. Bite the Dust Traverse Town Homebody

[​IMG]

Someone else had shown up to talk to Nero as well, though he couldn't remember his name. He remembers his face quite well as he has passed by him more than a few times, though the name escaped him. He never quite remembers the names of people he doesn't regularly interact with.

After acknowledging their presence, the blind vampyre began to speak about the reason he had been crying. And just as he had expected, his explanation was exceptionally asinine. It seemed like he was saying something incredibly deep, but in the end it veered right into the realm of stupidity. He just blankly stared at the young man who couldn't stare back at him before thinking of anything to say. It seemed that as he tried to come up with a retort, his familiar had clawed at his face. Again. He had been calling him that ridiculous name again.

"Well, you enjoy whatever it is you were prattling on about. If you don't mind, I'll be heading off to where I need to be for my next class." He started to walk away from the pair. "I'll be seeing you." As he walked away, he adjusted his glass, pushing at the bridge to raise it. Once again, he had been reminded of the incomprehensible mind within his roommate. It was a wonder how he did on his studies. Or if he even studied at all. "What a bother."

4. mindstorm787 Gummi Ship Junkie

Arthur wasn't exactly the type to have a social image. Sure, he would occasionally talk with someone, but it would either be a teacher, or his parents. Arthur was also still pretty much a virgin. It wasn't that he never really got well with other girls, it was just he was scared to talk to any cute girl his age. But in a normal standcase, he wasn't really fond of talking to other peers in general, aside from his brother.
    "Yo Art?" Caleb's voice intruded in Arthur's thoughts.
    "What is it?" Arthur replied, almost bored.
    "Ever thought of making your own friends?"
    Arthur gave his sibling a strange look. "Mind elaborating?"
    Caleb took his brother's Rubik's Cube without permission, and inspected it as if it had something new on it. "I know that you like having me around, but you have to get out of my shadow every once in a while."
    "Nothing is wrong with that."
    "Arthur,"
    Caleb had put the Cube down and was staring straight into his brother's eyes, "You need to stop be antisocial. You know what happens to one out of every ten of us fledglings, and I bet you inspected that well."
    Arthur's felt his face drain of color and quietly muttered, "Do you have to be a Debbie Downer at this given time?"
    "I'm just being realistic." Caleb said as he pushed the Rubik's back to Arthur, and motioned his chin at Nero, the blind vampyre who made such a scene. Arthur understood. Arthur stood silently, picking up his tray and Rubik's cube, as well as his bag. As he disposed his trash, he became a little curious as to what that older vampyre was doing. Surely by the looks of Nero, Arthur could tell this vamp was a mess. But his curiosity was coming from the question as to why Nero didn't look too embarrassed.
    "All I know is I love eating this food...." Nero was saying happily. A cat stayed nearby him. "Pikachu was upset about me calling him Pikachu and- NOT AGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIN." Arthur raised a questioning eyebrow as he saw the cat jump on Nero's face, causing Nero to fall from his chair.
    "ALRIGHT ALRIGHT! I'M SORRY FAUST!" Arthur heard Nero cry out. The cat jumped off Nero's face, strangely looking smug. Arthur just shook his head. Some cats were flat out too much. But he would never say that to Cerberus, the cat who owned Arthur.
    "Eheheh....I got in trouble again..." Arthur heard Nero say before walking up quietly. Nero was sprawled on the floor, chuckling weakly. Arthur set down his bag, and sat on his legs, looking at Nero with the same bored look he gave his brother.
    "My, my," Arthur said to blind, older vampyre, "You look like you know the school like the back of your hand, and yet, you're being dominated by your companion. That's what organisms call a 'one-sided relationship." Arthur began twisting a lock of his hair again, "How come you don't set boundaries?

5. CrownMoksha Decimo

Well that was something. That was the only thing that Valister could say about what Nero had said. Did it make sense? Debatable. Was it a long winded way of saying 'I don't know?' definitely. "Okay, not quite sure what most of that meant." While he would stick around to see what else Nero would say that probably was the first thing he thought of, he decided that it would be pest to go ahead and head for his next class. It was mostly to avoid any more confusion from him. Using the time when Faust had left on Nero's face yet again, he causally walked off.

6. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

[​IMG]

As he continued to lay on the ground the sudden noise of the others had managed to reach his ears. It was saddening, but his roomie Daedrick and buddy Valistair had to leave towards class leaving him alone on the ground. With a deep sigh Nero's ear suddenly twitched upon hearing some more footsteps heading towards him.

He was quite excited to know who it was and be able to talk to a familiar person, however it did not seem to be somebody he knew. Regardless of this fact he was quite excited to meet a new friend so the stranger was welcomed, however it wasn't that simple at all.

He listened to the persons words and once the guy was done talking Nero hopped up to his feet gracefully and a bright grin appeared on his face "I have noooooooooooooooo idea what your talking about" Nero said without a care in the world. Sometimes it would be best just to smile and nod.

7. mindstorm787 Gummi Ship Junkie

Arthur raised his eyebrows at Nero's certain change of attitude. This guy was too carefree. But hey, better than a Debbie Downer, if anything. This older vampyre seemed to remind Arthur of his brother. Arthur stood, let out a short chuckle and smirked, and held out an arm, saying, "My name is Arthur Manchester, 3rd former here at the House of the Night. Merry Meet. I would guess that you're....a 6th Former, right? It's not often I would meet someone as carefree as yourself. You remind me of my brother, Caleb. How would you like to sit at our table, seeing you don't really have one of your own?"

Arthur however, was actually a little worried. In the past, he had been taken advantage of since middle school, and he only had his brother to help him out. Though he had only met the vampyre, Arthur thought that this was a guy worthy keeping around, considering Arthur's invite. Arthur and Caleb both didn't have anyone other than themselves to talk to, so at any rate, Nero could be a great person to hang out with.

8. Midnight Star Master of Physics

[/url]

"Merry Meet" Lilliana replied happily to the greeting. Although she was a little taken aback when Neil suddenly spurted all those questions at her in quick succession. There was only so fast her mind could process things. Ray seemed to be aware of her bewilderment though or at least the effect Neill could have on people so that was a bit of a relief. She didn't mind Neill but she just needed time to be able to process things.

"I'm doing well thanks, you know I just met two awesome people who invited me to sit with them, don't suppose you know them?" She smiled as she asked Ray, then turned back to Neill and put up one finger to give her a second. She was quiet briefly as she figured everything out in her head and worked out how she was going to do this before grinning, taking a deep breath and opening her mouth, "Fifth archery purple nineteen maaaybe ughh dunno November no awesome" She answered at the same speed that Neill had asked, she'd just taken slightly longer to process all the questions. The smile remained on her face as she raised an eyebrow at the rather hyper boy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.