Support recorded video black during playback....

Discussion in 'Technology' started by Blayz Mods, Dec 18, 2013.

1. Blayz Mods Set The World A Blayz

hey guys, I'm having issues with my videos being black while playing them after I record them, I'm trying to record a hacked fight while showing off a code I've recently hacked..well...just yesterday actually, but after I've finished recording the video when I go to play it plays as a pitch black screen but with audio still streaming, does anyone know what the problem could be and how I could fix it? I'm playing on emulator btw not the ps2.=/

correction it doesn't play at all, can someone tell me what the issue is here and possibly how to fix it?

thx guys!^^

2. Amaury Legendary Hero

What are you using to record?

3. Blayz Mods Set The World A Blayz

I tried a gaming recording softeware called msi Afterburner and I tried camtasia recorder.=/ but no dice, also updated the first post please read it again.=)

I just found out the blk screen was caused by recording in widescreen or was it fullscreen....I dunno, anyway which is why I got the black screen, so I can't record in widescreen/fullscreen. so now that I know wut the cause was there's no need for any further help on this matter.=)

4. Jayn

/ Locked upon request.

/ reopened upon request.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2013
  5. Blayz Mods Set The World A Blayz

I seem to be having the same issues I was having when I made this thread, but before I continue to get support on this I'm gonna try one last thing, so I'd like this thread to remain open in case my idea does not work, if it does not then I will re-post in this thread saying it didn't work.=)