RE: Mario's High School Days

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by NutheadBros, Jan 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Daitenku Temple-

After waving at Hiccup and Toothless, Belle looked at Harold. "Well, if you want, you always come to me for the the history of historical figures you get of these things." "That would be a big help, cause I don't know much of the historical figures." Takeru said, embarrassed. Remus smiled, "I better get these little ones home. Here's my cell number, and Takeru, you can always call me on this. Just.... don't ask me to help on a night of the full moon. I have.... a body condition that flares up on the night of the full moon." He showed his communicator and left with the Wilys.

As he walked, Remus noticed Medic being calm as she listened to Onari. He stepped up, "Um, excuse me, but I believe the young lady would rather do something else and is now well informed on the temple." When the head monk left, Remus said, "Not sure what that was about, but I can see you seem lost." "A bit." Medic said. Remus said, "Well, I don't want to get interrogated by my friends. I don't mean to be rude, but I need to go. However, I can ask one of the other monks or something."

"I think I'll just look around." Medic said, looking at him. Remus looked at her and smiled, "I hope we'll meet again." Medic nodded and waved as he left the temple.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Hikaru's Home-

Go smiled as he saw Hikaru asleep at her design table, he put his coat over her back and called his sister, saying that he would be staying at a friend's house for the night. He carried the young girl to her room and went to the guest room with Mr. Belt.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Izumi Apartment-

Hina waved at Eiji as he and Ankh left, Hina went to her work table and looked at her own designs. She wondered how Hikaru got the inspiration for her designs and sighed, looking at her sketchbook of designs.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Tsuknio Household-

Luna sighed as Serena was asleep at her table in the middle of doing her homework and stretched, laying on her bed. She yawned and fell asleep, curling into a ball, purring.

[​IMG]

-Hino Family Shrine-

Stepping into her room after showering, Rei rubbed her towel over her head. She sat on her bed and lowered her towel from her head, having it over her shoulder. Rei breathed and laid on her bed.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Oliver House-

"Are you sure I'm not causing trouble by staying overnight?" Kimberly asked, looking at the twin brothers. Tommy looked red and said, "Yeah, it's no trouble." "Yeah. We have plenty of rooms for you to sleep in." Thomas said, smiling. Kimberly smiled and nodded.

2. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

The next day...

"Re: Mario's High School Days" Current Day is now: Wednesday, November 6, 2013

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Triskelion (aka The J.I.A. Headquarters) - Kate Stewart's Office~

[​IMG][​IMG]

After returning from his mission in the Mediterranean Sea, Darien stormed into Director Kate Stewart's office, angry with the way she handled the mission, complaining, "You just can't stop yourself from lying, can you?" "I didn't lie," Stewart retorted, "Agent Skye had a different mission than yours." "Which you didn't feel obliged to share," Darien said. "I'm not obliged to do anything," Stewart replied. "Those hostages could've died, Director," Darien said. "Which is why I sent one of my greatest agents to make sure that didn't happen," Kate replied. "Agents trust each other, like soldiers in an army. Not a bunch of guys running around and shooting guns," Darien said. "Chiba, you must understand... I didn't want you doing anything you weren't comfortable with. Agent Skye was comfortable with the task I gave her," Stewart replied. "I can't lead a mission when the people I'm leading have missions of their own," Darien complained. "It's called compartmentalization," Kate replied, "Nobody spills the secrets because nobody knows them all." "Except you," Darien said. "You're wrong about me," Stewart retorted, "I do share. I'm nice like that." "Whatever..." Darien said as he shook his head and left Stewart's office, "I'm outta here." As he walked outside in the hallway, he silently passed by Nick Fury, who was surprised he didn't even greet him...

[​IMG]

"I told you it was gonna be a bad idea," Fury told Stewart as he entered her office. "I did what was necessary," the J.I.A. director replied, "I just hope it was worth it."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School: Principal's Office~

[​IMG]

As Al Mualim was taking care of some paperwork, he heard a knock on his door, to which he replied, "Come in." In came Victor Sullivan carrying his coffee mug, wanting to congratulate Al Mualim on his stepson's victory in the election...

[​IMG]

"Morning, sir," Sully greeted Al Mualim. "Ah, good morning, Sully," the principal replied, "How are things with you?" "Never better," Sully answered, "Not to mention the great news yesterday with Harold winning the election. Congratulations. You must be really proud of him." "Why thank you, Victor," Al Mualim thanked Sully. "No problem," Sully replied, "Now I can't wait for Harold to make Japan great again." "All in due time," Al Mualim said. "Right," Sully replied, nodding, "Now if you'll excuse me, I'll be going back to the teacher's lounge. See you later." Al Mualim silently waved goodbye as Victor left he principal's office.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School Dorms: Akiza and Sunset Shimmer's Dorm~

[​IMG]

"Morning, Akiza! I made breakfast," Sunset Shimmer called out to her roommate, having prepared scrambled eggs, sausages, and hash browns for the both of them, "Listen, would you mind doing me a favor? I picked up a dress last night for tonight's concert, and I'd like another girl's opinion on it."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Hino Family Shrine~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Rei, breakfast's ready!" Grandpa Hino called out to his granddaughter as he and Chad prepared breakfast, "Mmmm, that sure smells good, eh Chad?" "Piplup, Piplup," Chad happily nodded as he set the plates.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Tsukino Household~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Morning everyone!" Rini greeted everyone as she raced from her room to the kitchen while followed by Luna-P, where Sammy got an early start with his breakfast, Kenji was reading the newspaper detailing Harold Saxon's victory while drinking coffee, and Ikuko preparing breakfast Rini. "Morning to you too, Rini," Ikuko replied. "Wow, you're sure excited for school today," Sammy added. "Heh, well what can I say? Really excited to see what surprises Ms. Frizzle has for us today," Rini lied, when she was really excited for the fact that she would be meeting Mewtwo again after school.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Prime Minister Harriet Jones's Office~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Good morning, Michael," Harold Saxon greeted Harriet Jones's secretary, wanting to meet with the prime minster. "Oh, hey, good morning," Scott replied, "By the way, congratulations on the win yesterday. Harriet seemed really excited for you." "Is she?" Harold questioned. "Yup," Scott replied, "I could tell from the moment I noticed her body shaking." "I see..." Saxon said, pretty sure that body shaking didn't mean feeling excited for him, "May I speak to her?" "Of course," Michael replied as he opened the door to her, office, allowing Saxon to enter...

[​IMG]

As she was taking care of a few things in her desk, Jones noticed her successor-to-be enter, saying, "Harold... what brings you here at this time?" "Oh, just thought I'd check in on you," Saxon replied, tapping on the wall four times repeatedly, "So, what are you doing tonight?" "Well, I'll be attending the Festival of Snowflakes tonight before flying to America for the U.N. summit tomorrow," Harriet answered. "I see... mind if we go the festival together? You know, as a sign of national unity?" Harold asked. "Well, umm... I don't see why we shouldn't," Harriet replied, "Country certainly comes first. I see no reason why we shouldn't embrace unity tonight." "Perfect! I'll see you tonight," Saxon said as he left the office. "I look forward to it," Jones replied, surprised by how smoothly the discussion with her successor-to-be went.

~Copenhagen, Denmark - Royal Palace~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"King Candy, it's a pleasure to welcome you to our country," Prince Demande greeted King Candy (secretly Turbo) as he arrived at the royal palace, bowing to him with his brother and butler. "Pleasure's all mine," Candy/Turbo replied, "So, we gonna have this meeting or what?" "Yes," Saphir replied as he turned to face Nephrite, "Nephrite." Nodding in reply, Nephrite led the three across the hall, taking them to a secret room.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Xehanort and Hiccup's Dorm~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Yawning after getting up from bed, Hiccup noticed Xehanort preparing the suit he would be wearing tonight during the Festival of Snowflakes. "That for the concert?" Hiccup asked as he prepared a bowl of cereal for himself. "Yes," Xehanort replied. "Well, hope that goes well. I really like the music you guys play in Yen Sid's class," Hiccup commented.

----------------------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School - Outside the Main Entrance~

[​IMG]

As Connor Kenway was lying on the ground near the stairs of the school entrance, waiting for his friends to arrive, he watched noticed Katniss and Haymitch arriving...

[​IMG][​IMG]

"You're early," Katniss commented as she sat next to Connor. "Pikapi!" Haymitch happily cried as he jumped towards Connor, cuddling him. "So are you," Connor replied to Katniss as he pet Haymitch, "Where's Rue?" "She had to go to the store to quickly get some supplies," Katniss answered, "Where's Dick?" "He's running a bit late," Connor replied. "I see... so, how did Achilles react to the big news?" Katniss asked. "We had a fight," Connor replied. "What?!" a surprised Katniss questioned, "What happened?" "I don't know... I feel we both want the same thing... only we have a difference in opinion in how to achieve it," Connor answered, "He wanted me to go to some prestigious school like Harvard or Yale." "Well, I'm sure he just wants what's best for you," Katniss said. "Yeah... I understand that now," Connor replied, "He eventually accepted the fact that I'll be going to TU. It's just that I had hoped that it happened the moment I told him. It's strange." "What is?" Katniss asked. "Well, even though he's taken care of me for years, it wasn't until yesterday that I first saw him as not just the man who takes care of me, but also as a..." Connor replied before he stopped. "As a father?" Katniss wondered out loud. "Yeah..." Connor replied as he took out the tomahawk Achilles gave him the previous day from his backpack, showing it to Katniss and Haymitch, "He even gave me this as an early graduation present." "Pika..." Haymitch said in awe as he admired the tomahawk. "Wow, it looks nice," Katniss added as Connor placed the tomahawk back into his backpack, "See, Achilles does care." Grinning, Connor replied, "I also want to thank you." "For what?" Katniss asked. "For everything," Connor answered, "You and the others are always there for me. I'm glad for every moment we shared ever since Gaston's party." "I enjoy those moments as well," Katniss replied, smiling as she quickly leaned towards Connor, kissing him in the lips. Surprised by what Katniss was doing, Connor eventually went with it as he closed his eyes and the two continued kissing. As for Haymitch, he couldn't be happier at the sight of the romantic moment between Katniss and Connor.

---------------------------------------------------------------

~The Banks Household - Geoffrey's Room~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Ah, Geoffrey... how is Japan taking the victory of Harold Saxon?" M asked Geoffrey as he was contacting her through his laptop. "Oh, no different than how football matches are back home in England," Geoffrey responded, "The winning side celebrates by consuming all the beer that they can. And the losing side wallows in pity." "I see... now tell me, how is Agent Bad Wolf adjusting?" M asked. "Rather well. She's even got a boyfriend," Geoffrey responded, "But no progress on her mission unfortunately." "Well, I'll pull her out in a week if nothing new comes up," M said, "Though, I'm rather curious, Geoffrey, is the case involving the death of William's friend still unsolved?" "I'm afraid so," Geoffrey answered, "Jazz had many connections, but one that would lead to someone killing him like that?" "You really think it was the Crystal Order?" M asked. "I don't know," Geoffrey replied. "So many questions... so little time," M commented, "What are you doing today?" "Masters William and Carlton will be performing at the Imperial Palace for the Festival of Snowflakes," Geoffrey responded, "Have to prepare their attire." Just then, both Will and Carlton were calling Geoffrey from the kitchen...

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Geoffrey!" Will called out to his butler. "You have our suits ready for tonight?" Carlton added. "They'll be ready on time," Geoffrey replied as he turned his attention back to his laptop, "I have to go." "Of course," M replied, "GS and myself will be busy. If you need any help, 007 can be reached in Vienna." "Thank you, M," Geoffrey thanked the head of the MI6 as he logged off and began to switch the laptop off. "Godspeed," M replied as the connection was disconnected, and Geoffrey got up to help Carlton, Will, and Ashley for school.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2016
  3. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

~Flower Store~

Harold sat at the desk and had the Spectre and Tutankhamen Eyecons placed nearby, arms crossed, the whole experience of well, becoming what he became was still new to him, he likely needed to have guidance on how to better utilize these Eyecons and he figured Takeru was likely the best choice in that matter as he seemed to have more Eyecons at his disposal then him.

Next came the Moony that the Kits called him and he said he had a condition that affected him during night's of a full moon, that indicated a werewolf if that was anything to go by judging the man's sickly disposition and his clothing well worn. "Must of been bitten at some point, well, there is that law and I doubt he can get any jobs that pay well due to the Dark Creatures act." Harold muttered, he couldn't change anything about that a sit required the Ministry and the whole council and such.

"And know someone of his personality, he'll not take any jobs and beat himself down about it at the risk of his changing, hmmm... I know Wolfsbane is somewhat helpful but it's a bit poisonous as well, perhaps maybe I should see if he can maybe come to terms with his illness, like it or not."

~Kazu~

Kazu sat in his room, books open as he was writing whatever homework he ahd to do.

~Teacher's Lounge~

Vergil sat in a chair sipping his drink before seeing Victor Sullivan return. "No cigar today Sullivan? Something good must of happened, what was it last time? Some old treasure again?" Vergil asked.

~Albert Simon~

Albert sighed, leaning back in his chair, the recent work fo the Crystal order had to do was getting to him in his old age. "All for the greater good... why didn't I hire a young assistant to do all this for me when I could be searching for Neam Ruins for Rassilion, or even get the secret artefacts I been searching for."

4. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG]

-Daitenku Temple-

Groaning as he heard the ringing of his alarm clock, Takeru turned it off and yanwed as Onari remembered him that they would be picking a young girl from a hopsital today. Takeru yawned as he hadn't forgotten and stretched, heading to the bathroom to wash up then got dressed in fresh clothes. He wondered what other historical figures that would appear as Eyecons that he would find with Belle and his new friend .

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Flower Shop-

Medic looked at the flower shop and pondered asking for a job or if she could rent a room in exchange for working there, she wasn't sure and was hesitant to go and ask. Aerith came from the back room after giving Beast his breakfast and began to water a vase of white lilies while Lenne added soil to a pot in the back room and chaos attended to the flowers on the topmost shelves in the shop.

[​IMG]

-Belle's House-

Belle finished her homework and packed her bag, she hoped that she could help Takeru and Harold in learning the history of the figures who would be discovered as Eyecons. She waved goodbye to her father and headed off to school, humming as she walked.

[​IMG]

-Kiriko's Apartment-

Kiriko finished braiding her hair and putting it up in her usual style, then made sure that her uniform was okay and still in decent for work as she put on her sockings. Putting on the rest of her uniform, Kiriko breathed and put on her shoes, then grabbed her keys and headed out to her car to head to work.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Hikaru's Home-

Go cooked breakfast while Mr. Belt wept smelling the delicious aroma of food as Hikaru came into the kitchen with her design book. "Morning." Go said, smiling. Hikaru sighed, 'Good morning.' She sat at the table and looked over her design.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Tsukino Household-

Serena made it to the table and took her place at the table, eating her breakfast, waving at her family, "Morning." Luna went to her saucer and sipped before going to eat in her cat bowl. Serena smiled, "I can't wait to go and see Mina and Michiru play tonight. It will be great." Luna smiled, wishing that she could go with them.

[​IMG]

-Hino Family Shinre-

"Morning, Grandpa, Chad." Rei said, walking in as she finished dressing herself in her school uniform. She sat at the table and clapped her hands together. "Thank you for the food." She began to eat the breakfast her grandfather made.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Oliver House-

Stretching as he went to the bathroom in order to freshen up, Tommy opened the door to the bathroom and blushed when he saw Kimberly in the nude with a towel covering her front and her hair in a messy bun as she was about to enter the shower. He quickly closed the door and went to the bathroom that was connected to his room to freshen up. Thomas noticed his brother's embarrassment and just went to get dressed.

[​IMG]

-Akiza and Sunset's Dorm-

"Well, I'm not much of a dress expert." Akiza said, looking at her. "But I'm willing to see it and tell you what I think of it." She sat at the table and began to eat the breakfast Sunset made.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Narumi Detective Agency-

"Shotaro, Philip, good morning." Hermione said, entering the agency. "Ron and Harry will come by later." She went to the coffee marker and made something to drink while she waited for Philip.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Harry and Draco's Dorm-

Harry made breakfast while Draco sipped his tea, not telling his roommate his new duty as Necrom while not knowing Harry's abilities as Donguri. Riolu sat on the ground, happily eating his breakfast.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Remus' House-

While Remus and Lily charted the date of the full moon for the month, James ate his breakfast while the Wilys had their breakfast. The two didn't tell their parents that they knew their secret as the heroes along with Remus.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Akari & Michal's House-

Shintaro talked with Akira while Michal ate breakfast. The three men kept to their business as they went about their lives and Shintaro sipped his coffee and looked at Michal, hoping to help him get over his fear of water.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Gokai Galleon-

"Breakfast is ready!" Gai said, smiling as he and Don came from the kitchen with the streamy ready breakfast. Ahim came and poured the cups with a fresh orange juice. Luka stretched and went to sit at the table.

-Rainbow Line-

Right happily ate his breakfast while Hikari calmly ate and Mio talked with Kagura about the concert that night. Haru tried to study what he had for homework while trying to eat his breakfast.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Dino/Megaforce-

Kira walked with her team to the school, talking how well they hope the concert would go today and hoped the girls wouldn't get nervous before the concert. Kira held her instrument case over her shoulder and wondered what would happen before the concert.

[​IMG]

-Kazari-

Kazari just blended into the crowd of people while looking around for a new victim to become the holder of a Yummy. He kept his hat over his eyes and walked into the crowd.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Izumi Apartment-

"Hina-chan, morning!" Eiji smiled, as Hina was surprised to see him at her apartment door. "I just thought I'd visit you at your apartment and walk you to college." "Thank you, Eiji-kun." Hina said, light red.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Teacher's Lounge-

Dante was asleep at his desk while Fang wondered where Tommy was and smiled, imaging that he was getting cuddly with Kimberly. Serah and Snow walked in, holding hands. Billy sat next to Dante, trying to figure out the mechanics of the Shift Cars that Drive used. Sirius talked with Yami and stretched.

5. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Nintendo High School Dorms: Akiza and Sunset Shimmer's Dorm~

[​IMG]

"Thanks, Akiza," Sunset Shimmer replied as she went inside the bathroom to change, taking about two minutes to fully change. "So, how do I look?" Sunset asked as she came out while wearing her dress, "Think Xehanort will like it?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School: Teacher's Lounge~

[​IMG]

"You and I both know smoking isn't allowed in this building," Sully replied to Vergil, "So, I got the next best thing... coffee. And yes, as a matter of fact, something really good did happen." Grabbing a nearby newspaper, Sully showed Vergil the front page, detailing Harold Saxon's victory in the election for prime minister the previous day while including his quote from his acceptance speech:

Harold Saxon Wins

[image of Harold Saxon in his acceptance speech, where he was joined by his campaign staff as well as his stepfather, Al Mualim]

Saxon: 'We Can Make Japan Great Again!'

"Our boss's stepson is finally gonna turn things around for this country," Sully continued, "God, I'm so proud to be Japanese."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Hino Family Shrine~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Now to check on the weather. Hope it doesn't rain today," Grandpa said as he turned the TV on to the Weather Channel as he started eating his breakfast, watching as the weather anchor was saying that Tokyo would have a sunny weather today with very little clouds, though the next day was expected to be stormy. And as the Weather Channel went on commercial break, the following commercial played:

"Ugh, as if they couldn't think of other ways to give people heart attacks," Grandpa Hino commented in disgust after watching the commercial that aired. "Piplup, piplup," Chad agreed, nodding as he was eating Pokemon treats for breakfast.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Tsukino Househould~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"I think so too, Serena," Ikuko replied to her daughter, "Oh, and I even prepared the dress you'll be wearing. Also, I hope you don't mind, but Rini will be wearing the dress you wore on your 8th birthday when we go to the concert."

~Outside Luna's Home~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Thor, Loki, Xion, and Vanellope were waiting inside Thor's car to pick up Luna to go to school together, and after a few minutes of waiting, they saw Luna finally exiting her home and racing towards the car while carrying her backpack...

[​IMG]

"Sorry I was late," Luna apologized as she got in Thor's car. "Don't worry about it," Xion replied as Thor started the car and drove towards school. "So, ready for tonight's concert?" Luna asked Loki. "Yes," Loki responded, "My suit is ready, I've mastered the four classics that we'll be playing, I think I'm fully prepared." "By the way, how's Celestia?" Thor asked Luna. "She's fine," Luna replied, "Still disappointed from the election yesterday, but she'll get over it." "She should've run instead," Vanellope said, "I'm sure she could've beat Saxon." "Heh, well, you never know, Vanellope," Luna replied, "Four years till the next election for prime minister."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Copenhagen, Denmark - Royal Palace (Secret Room)~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Kneeling in front of a large screen, Demande, Spahir, and Candy/Turbo watched as Rassilon appeared on the screen...

[​IMG]

"Good day, Lord Rassilon," Prince Demande greeted the Crystal Order's third-in-command, "Everything is going as planned. We'll be in Castelia City tomorrow along with Prince Hans, Princess Anna, and Queen Elsa for the U.N. summit." "Good... if things in Tokyo today go as planned, expect Japan to be absent during the summit," Rassilon replied, "Torres will meet you after you arrive in Castelia City, after which I'll give you all the next steps." "Yes, my lord," Demande said as Rassilon hung up. As Candy/Turbo grinned, Saphir appeared to be troubled, and exited the secret room, with Demande wondering what was wrong with his brother.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School: Teacher's Lounge (Again)~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"So, what did you think of the election yesterday?" Ahmet asked Rose Tyler. "It was interesting," Rose replied, "Definitely signaling tremendous levels of discontent among Japanese voters. Voting for Saxon was basically their way of voicing their frustration with the government." "Interesting analysis..." Ahmet commented. "Yes, interesting indeed," John Smith added as he joined them...

[​IMG]

"Sorry, am I interrupting?" Smith asked. "No, not at all... in fact, I have something to take care of," Ahmet replied as he left. "Hey," Rose greeted John as she smiled at him, "So, is your cousin coming?" "Yes, though he's running a bit late," Smith replied, "He'll be tutoring Algebra 2 today after Sho called in sick." "Hmm, wonder how that will go," Rose commented, "I heard some students really enjoyed what he did during their Demonology class yesterday."

6. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

~Mario Bros. Residence~

As the alarm clock rang, Mario rolled out of bed and fell on his face with Luigi soon falling on top of him and the two quickly scrambled onto their feet with Rosalina giggling from the top bunk. Luigi looked at her with a half-awake glace...shortly before there was the sound of a food bell and Mario went flying out the door.

Minutes later the family and Rosalina was sitting at the table with Mario stuffing his face full of the home-cooked breakfast and being re-energized for the day. Fujiko looked at Luigi and asked. "So, explain it to me again. Did you say that both you and your brother were thrown into space by an S-Type that looked like Mario and was using a Lockseed based upon the Forbidden Fruit to beat all of you nearly to death?" Luigi nodded. "Yes, we even nearly went into a palace on the moon but we didn't know how our new powers worked."

Jumpman Sr. crossed his arms. "The only problem is that they shouldn't have been able to use those Lockseeds on their own." Luigi looked at his grandfather curious and confused. "What do you mean? We transformed using those things." Jumpman Sr. shook his head. "Well, I've studied footage and imagry of others who happen to use things similiar to those, they have belts that they insert the objects into. Whatever you did...even I cannot explain it properly." Mario looked up and swallowed his food before asking. "You don't think it has anything to do with that green-haired lady, do you?" The elder shook his head. "I don't think a mere woman would cause this to happen."

Jumpman looked at his father wondering. "You don't think it has to do with their powers, right?" Ruiji scratched his head. "Well, our power is triggered based upon willpower...the urge to protect and fight for the good of the world...for justice. But even I don't think our powers would allow us to BREATHE in space."Jumpman closed his eyes in thought. "Maybe...this all relates to what happened that night...the night we met Astral and that woman." Fujiko glared at her husband. "I doubt that, why bring that up?" Jumpman started to quote something. "My future child will soon drift to this blue world...and you will bring forth the next generation. It might have been a long time since we saw her...but it's been on my mind for a long while since this whole S-Type business started up again." He looked at Rosalina. "I think she might be that child...and that this next generation that would bring forth the truth of the world's desire...is possibly our own kids." Fujiko looked at her husband and at her children. "It...it all has to be a coincidence...we were never told what the kid would look like or their name...and I don't think she would mean our own kids." Rosalina was a bit worried before Ruiji said. "Okay, let's just stop trying to worry everyone and get back to eating. After all we have a long day ahead of us and I don't want everyone to be worried since we have work to do, okay?" With a sigh of relief Rosalina simply nodded with Jumpman explaining. "You're right, after all there is going to be a concert tonight performed by Nintendo High and we need to support them with school pride!" Mario looked at his father asking. "Does that mean we'll miss Captain Blue tonight?" Jumpman paused awkwardly before he said triumphantly. "We'll just DVR it and watch it later!"

~Cynthia's House~

"Well....this is...awkward." Kai said as she stood in the middle of the living room making note of everyone seemingly laying about as though a drunken party had occured and made a note. "Note to self, Cynthia needs to invest in some sleeping bags...or futons...or something like that." Kai soon grabbed an airhorn and blew it loudly. "Okay! We need to get up and get moving! After all some of us have school today and have the most important meal of the day...breakfast!"

The girls who were on the floor slowly started to wake up and get to their feet. Kai looked around noticing that C.C., Cynthia, and even Zone-Tan were missing, coughing slightly the redhead spoke up. "Okay, listen up...today I am givng all of you two important jobs...the first is to recruit new members...and the second and this is most important...protect those close to you...after all despite gender, species, and whatnot...we still care for them and want them safe." Dawn soon raised her hand asking. "How do you expect all of us to get breakfast when there's...like a lot of people here?" Kai thought about it for a moment before she said. "Well, usually...Cynthia and C.C. would work together to make breakfast...but they're not awake yet...so here is my idea. I will go and get them woke up, you all head outside and sit at the table, have some cigars too in order to get yourselves woke up if you have to...I mean it works for Cynthia and C.C." With that the girls and Kai went off in different directions.

~Nintendo High: Teacher's Lounge~

"Yes, people do get frustrated with the oppressive fist of the government. That is why I voted for Saxon...now maybe things will be better." Ghetis explained as he sat at the table calmly having breakfast. Ralph however looked over at him asking. "What if Saxon's rule as PM leads to something much worse than what's going on now?" Eggman looked at Ralph and said with a finger up. "Now now, for all we know Japan might benefit from this new PM...after all we've not seen what he's done yet." Ghetis smiled. "He does make a good point there...we will have to wait and see." Peppy facepalmed asking himself. "Why do I feel like that something bad is going to happen today because of the aftermath of this election?" Felix looked over at Peppy with a smile. "Don't worry about it, we'll be fine. We got through every other PM before."​

7. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

~Flower Shop~

Harold rubbed his hair and decided that perhaps a spot of fresh air might do him a world of good, he did discover he can call upon the stage belt at any time and picked up the two Eyecons and put them on his person and descended downstairs rubbing his eyes with his index finger and thumb to try and rub anything in them out as he heard greetings from the inhabitants. "Morning to you all too." Harold said, looking to them a she opened the front door and turned his head and cme face to face with a young woman.

~Narumi Detective Agency~

"Yeah sure." Shotaro said, tpying in the typewriter for a report.

~Gokai Galleon~

Marvellous got up from his chair and went to the dining table.

~Teacher's Lounge~

Vergil raised an eyebrow at the article. "I see, but of course we won't know how Saxon plans on making Japan great once more, others have stated they'd make it great but what makes this one all the more different?" Vergil questioned aloud as John Smith spoke about the Demonology Class he took voer whiel vergil was away.

"So you were my stand-in for my classes Mr Smith, what did you teach them?" Vergil inquired.

8. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG]

-Flower Shop-

Medic looked at the young man who came from the flower shop, looking at her, she looked rather odd. Wearing a nurse's cap on her head while her normal attire was a black dress that resembled a ballerina's dress with a mix of the unusual Lolita style, the stockings and shoes almost matched the image of a ballerina, Medic looked she was a nurse who used to do ballet and had a interest in the Lolita fashion. She looked at Harold and bowed, "Hello. I am Medic, would you mind if we take a walk?"

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Hikaru's House-

After a delicious breakfast, Hikaru gathered her items for college and took Mr. Belt, putting him in her bag. Go looked at her after cleaning the dishes, he asked, "May I go with you to college?" 'I suppose so, but I have my class to attend and it will be rather boring.' She signed to him, Go smiled, "I think it will be okay." 'Okay, I guess.' Hikaru signed, walking with him to Tridoron.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Tsukino Household-

"Ok, that's fine." Serena said, eating her breakfast. "And thanks for preparing a dress for me tonight. I'm sure it will look great." She smiled and ate her breakfast. Luna just sipped her saucer and ate her cat food.
    [​IMG]

-Hino Family Shrine-

"Grandpa." Rei said, getting her grandfather's attention. "I'll probably be out later. Gonna look for a dress to wear for the concert tonight." She calmly ate her breakfast.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Oliver House-

After cleaning himself up, Tommy went to the kitchen, making breakfast and preparing lunch for himself. Thomas came in and took a bite from the food his brother was making, Kimberly came in with fresh clothes. Tommy turned red as he recalled seeing her nude.

[​IMG]

Akiza examined the dress, trying not to get too close to look at it, "It looks great. I'm sure that Xehanort will love it." She smiled at her dorm mate, thinking about how good she looked in the dress.

[​IMG][​IMG]

Hermione looked at Shotaro and made a cup of coffee, placing it on his desk. "Shotaro, I know you're working hard though we rarely get tough cases. But please, don't overwork yourself. Philip may not act like it, but I know he depends on you. And so do I."

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Harry and Draco's Dorm-

"Malfoy, Riolu and I are heading out to school." Harry said, putting on his street shoes and having Riolu hop on his shoulder, Draco waved him off and took out his Necrom Eyecon.

-Remus's House-

While Wilys got ready for school, Remus sat at his living room, nibbling a small chocolate. He laid back on the couch and wondered if he should meet with that boy who looked like Harry. Lily and James talked in private about if the Wilys ever to discover Remus' condition.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Gokai Galleon-

"Thanks for the food!" Everyone said before starting to eat. Luka smiled as she ate, Ahim just had a calm look as she ate and Gai happily ate as Doc hoped that everything would be okay at school for the day.

-Rainbow Line-

Right laid back, patting his satisfed stomach while Hikari and Haru worked on their homework. Wagon happily made everyone's bento lunches while everyone relaxed in the train car.

9. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Nintendo High School - Teacher's Lounge~

[​IMG]

"Trust me, if he's anything like Al Mualim, he'll get the job done," Sully replied as he finished his coffee, "Time for a refill." As he went to refill his cup next to where Setsuna and Coulson were, he said, "Morning, Setsuna. Morning, Phil."

[​IMG]

"Morning, Sully," Phil replied as he was filling out a crossword puzzle.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School - Teacher's Lounge (Again)~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"I beg your pardon?" John asked Vergil, confused for a moment before realizing that the Demonology instructor made a mistake, "Oh, no no no no, you got the wrong Smith, Vergil. If you're wondering who the sub for your class yesterday was, it was actually my cousin, Matthew. Or just Matt for short. Anyway, as I was telling Rose, he'll be subbing for Sho's Algebra 2 class today after Mr. Minamimoto called in sick. He's going to be a bit late, but once he's free, you can ask him what he taught the students yesterday. You can't miss him. Wears a bow-tie and a fez. Totally conspicuous."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Tsukino Household~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Ugh, do we really have to go to that concert?" Sammy complained. "Now Sammy, this concert is a very important event for your sister's school as well as two of her friends," Kenji replied to his son, "Not to mention, Serena attended a lot of school-related events for you, so it's only fair you do the same." "Alright, alright..." Sammy replied, still not feeling enthusiastic about going to the concert. 'I hope Mewtwo and I could finish with our plan before Auntie Ikuko and the others get ready...' Rini silently thought to herself.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Triskelion (aka The J.I.A. Headquarters) - Kate Stewart's Office~

[​IMG]

Once she was alone in her office, Kate Stewart decided to investigate the files she asked Skye to download from the Lemurian Star's computer. Taking the flash drive Skye gave her from her pocket, Stewart said, "Secure office." As all the windows in her office were then blackened, Stewart inserted the flash drive into her computer, saying, "Open Lemurian Star satellite launch file." "Access denied," the computer responded. "Run decryption," Stewart ordered the computer once more. "Decryption failed," the computer responded. "Director override, Stewart, Katherine L.," Stewart ordered once again, expecting to finally gain access to the file. "Override denied," the computer responded, "All files sealed." "On whose authority?" a confused Stewart questioned the computer. "Stewart, Katherine L.," the computer answered. "That can't be right..." Stewart said to herself, now even more confused. 'I never authorized sealing those files... something is going on...' Kate thought to herself as she left her office.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School Dorms - Akiza and Sunset Shimmer's Dorm~

[​IMG]

"Wow, you really think so?" Sunset Shimmer replied to Akiza, smiling as she blushed, "Thank you so much, Akiza!" Walking over to Akiza, the demon hugged Akiza, telling her, "I'm so happy to have a friend like you."

~Hino Family Shrine~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"No problem, Rei," Grandpa replied to Rei, "Oh, and since you'll be shopping for a dress, take this..." Taking out his credit card from his pocket, Grandpa Hino handed it to his granddaughter, saying, "Don't worry about the price. You get yourself the best looking dress you can find, alright?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School - Hallway~

[​IMG][​IMG]

As Star Butterfly and Marco Diaz were walking through the hallway, the two passed by the area where Star in her Mewberty form was trapping males inside lockers. Now, a couple of janitors were busy repairing the lockers and cleaning the area. "Wow, they clean up pretty quick," Marco commented. "I'm just glad this whole Mewberty thing is over," Star replied. "So, you feeling okay? No side effects?" Marco asked. "Yup, I am a-ok," Star replied, "The only thing that changed is that I finally got my Mewberty wings." Turning around, Star showed Marco small wings on her back. "Wow... so does this mean you can fly now?" Marco asked Star after noticing her wings. "Sadly, no," Star replied. "Ah, bummer..." Marco commented as the two continued walking.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School - Outside the Main Entrance~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"You sure you wanna go back to school today?" Johnny Cage asked his daughter as he was dropping her off. "For the millionth time, Dad... I'm fine, really," Cassie replied as she got out of the car, "Don't worry about me." Sighing, Johnny said, "Alright, you look out for yourself." "Will do," Cassie replied as Johnny drove off. Sighing, Cassie turned around and entered the school building.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Copenhagen, Denmark - Royal Palace~

[​IMG]

As he was looking out the window, with many thoughts running in his head, Saphir watched as his brother approached him...

[​IMG]

"Saphir, is something the matter?" Demande asked. "Do you really think we're doing the right thing, brother?" Saphir asked Demande. "Ugh, not this again..." Demande replied as he facepalmed, "Saphir, you and I both joined the Crystal Order for a reason, you know. It was never going to be an easy choice." "It's just that, what the brotherhood is planning for the U.N. summit... I just have a bad feeling about this, about bringing them into it..." Saphir said. "Saphir, you know as well as I do that since Elsa and her sister will be our responsibility, no harm whatsoever will come to them," Demande replied as he walked closer to Saphir to whisper something, "You love her... don't you?" "What?!" Saphir instantly questioned Demande. "Queen Elsa," Demande replied, "You love her. I know... I saw the way you looked at her yesterday, how you were constantly following the news on her when she disappeared." Saphir tried to respond, but didn't know what to say. "Know this, brother. If you truly love Elsa, then you know the the Crystal Order's plans for this world truly are the best for her and those like her," Demande continued, "I'm sure I don't need to remind you of the fear Elsa had to go through for so long because of her amazing gift. Imagine a world where no one has to go through that fear." Demande then left to speak with Turbo while Saphir was left to ponder his brother's words.

10. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

~Sidewalk~

Harold tilted his head ever so slightly as the woman he saw introduced herself as Medic and asked if he wouldn't mind taking a walk with her and Harold wondered about that. "Huh, her name is more of a title at a hospital or something? Still I wonder what she wants to talk about that it requires us to walk away?" Harold thought and spoke. "I don't mind miss Medic?" Harold said, somehow saying Miss Medic didn't exactly roll off the tongue quite well.

~Narumi Detective Agency~

"Well, I'm not being overworked per say, just not that many cases coming in with the exception of missing animals." Shotaro said, drinking his coffee.

~Teacher's Lounge~

"I see, well, I'll be sure to talk with your cousin if that is the case, I would not be surprised if the students prefer his methods over mine." Vergil said sipping his drink once more. "And a fez? Your family has odd taste." Vergil wondered if he could use that fez as target practice.

11. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG]

-Sidewalk-

Medic walked with Harold, she looked at him. "I guess I'm a bit nervous around new people and my name is a bit odd. But I haven't complained about it.I just wanted to talk with you without your caretakers worrying you talking with someone strange." She smiled and walked beside him.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Tridoron-

While Hikaru drove to Tokyo University, Go looked through her design book, noting that some of the designs she had sketched looked like some of the forms she could take on as Drive. He looked at her as she drove the university and Mr. Belt kept quiet while she drove. He smiled, sitting back and enjoying the ride.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Tsukino Household-

"I know something like classical music isn't for everyone, but Michiru and Mina have been working hard with the other music students." Serena said, looking at her young brother. She looked at the clock and said, "I should get going. We're all going to spend some girl time to boost their inspiration to play. Bye." She went out the door to head for school.

[​IMG]

-Hino Family Shrine-

"Thank you.... Grandpa...." Rei said, surprised that he gave her his credit card to use. She finished her breakfast and got up, saying, "Well, I better get going. See you later, Grandpa, Chad." She left the shrine, heading to the school.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Oliver House-

Once the three had a fulfilling breakfast albeit being a little awkward, they headed to school. Thomas kept quiet as Kimberly and Tommy talked with each other on the way to school.

[​IMG]

"It's no problem, Sunset." Akiza said, hugging her back. "It's what friends do." She smiled, happy that she could make her friend to make her feel good about something for someone she liked.

[​IMG][​IMG]

Thinking for a moment, Hermione smiled and did something unexpected, she kissed Shotaro on the cheek. "I understand, it's a little hard to get some real paying cases and the only time you can shine is when you're called to." She smiled. Philip sat in the hidden room, adjusting the clips in his hair.

12. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Hino Family Shrine~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Hehe, don't mention it, Rei," Grandpa Hino replied to his daughter as she got up to leave, "Have a nice day at school!" "Piplup, piplup!" Chad added, waving goodbye to Rei. "Now then... back to business," Grandpa said as he walked outside, "Come on, Chad!" "Piplup!" Chad responded as he followed Grandpa.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School - Parking Lot~

"And we're here," Thor said as he parked his car. "Alright, I'll see you guys later," Loki added as he stepped out of the car, going to his Music class. "Good luck in Music class," Vanellope told Loki. "And good luck to you guys with Biology class," Xion said as she got out of Thor's car, going to her History class. "Thanks, Xion," Luna replied before shifting her attention to Thor and Vanellope, "So, you two finished the worksheet?" "Yup," Thor and Vanellope both replied as they and Luna got out of the car.

[​IMG][​IMG]

Shrugging, John told Vergil, "Well, that's cousin Matt for you. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to get ready for my own class. See ya!" "Same," Rose added as she and Smith both exited the teacher's lounge and headed to their classes.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Tsukino Household~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Have a nice day at school, Serena!" Ikuko told her daughter as she left. "And we better go too," Sammy said as he finished his breakfast, "Ready to go, Rini?" "Yup!" Rini replied as she finished her breakfast as well. "Take care, kids!" Kenji told Sammy and Rini as they got up and left.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School Dorms - Akiza and Sunset Shimmer's Dorm~

[​IMG]

"Well, anyway... I gotta change to my uniform. I'll save this dress for the concert tonight," Sunset Shimmer said as she walked towards the bathroom, "I think I'm gonna be a bit late, so feel free to leave for class whenever you like."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School - Hallway~

[​IMG]

As Cassie was getting a textbook from her locker, she heard a voice behind her saying, "Welcome back!" Startled, Cassie turned around, and noticed that it was Max with Bulk Biceps...

[​IMG][​IMG]

"We sure missed you!" Max continued. "YEAH!" Bulk added. "So, what happened?" Max asked. "Oh, it was a private family thing," Cassie semi-lied. "Oh, I understand," Max replied, "We'll respect your privacy, right Bulky?" Bulk Biceps simply nodded in reply as Cassie asked, "So, you gonna tell me what happened here?" Cassie then pointed to the area of the hallway affected by the battle with Star Butterfly in her Mewberty form the previous day. "Uh, long story..." Max replied.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Viridian City - Outside Team Rocket Hideout~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sitting in a bench outside their hideout, Jessie, James, and Meowth were feeling rather nervous, as their boss, Giovanni, wanted to know how their progress in capturing Pokemon was going. Unfortunately for the trio, no such progress was made. "What do you think the boss will say?" James asked. "I have no idea..." Jessie replied. "Ya know, guys, maybe it wouldn't be a bad idea to write up resumes in case, well, you know..." Meowth added as all three sighed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Shalour City, Kalos Region, France - The Tower of Mastery~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Hyah, HYAH!" Lydia grunted as she was trying to attack as many floating Orbs of Light with her Keyblade, while Korrina and her Lucario silently watched Lydia practice. "She's good, isn't she, Lucario?" Korrina whispered to Lucario who nodded in reply, "I'm sure Grandpa would like her." As she destroyed the last orb, Lydia heard Korrina announce, "Alright, Grasshopper. That's enough practice for today." As Lydia's Keyblade dematerialized from her hand, Korrina and Lucario walked towards her, with Korrina telling Lydia, "Very good. Now remember, power is born within the heart. When the time is right, you just need to look inside yourself and you'll find it there. Understand?" "Yes," Lydia responded as she nodded. "Good," Korrina said as she turned around, "Follow me." Lydia did as she was instructed, following Korrina and Lucario.

13. FancyStache Traverse Town Homebody

~ Tokyo Harbor ~

kukui.png

Professor Kukui stepped off the boat he had taken from his home of Alola and looked at his surroundings, taking a deep breath of the morning air. He was more than ready for the lecture he was to give today. Unbeknownst to him, he was not the only visitor that Tokyo had.

mimikyu.png

A lone stowaway Mimikyu sneaked off of the boat Kukui had just gotten off of. Looking around to see if anyone was watching, it then quickly hid behind some nearby crates.

~ Teacher's Lounge ~

chalie.png

A very tired Charlie entered the Teacher's Lounge, yawning and rubbing his eyes.

~ Crystal Order HQ ~

daniella.png

Daniella was making tea, giving a small glance to a nearby newspaper. "Harold Saxon has won the election?" She asked, staring blankly at the paper.

(OOC: Here's my first post back. Kinda small and not too story related, but just give me time to catch up to everything.)

14. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

-Sidewalk-

"I wouldn't go so far as to call those in the flower shop my caretakers?" Harold said thoughtfully. "More like... we're acquaintances as I do live there for the time being, I might move out eventually but it depends on circumstances." Harold said and took a moment. "So, what brings you to need to talk with me than the owners of the store as I doubt this is an introduction call?" Harold asked her, an eyebrow raised slightly.

Shotaro rubbed his cheek. "Hey, you should save that for someone your age!" Shotaro called out to her.

~Hino Family Shrine~

Haruto slowly ascended the stairs as a young woman bypassed him as he ate into a plain sugar donut. "Well, seems someone's going to have a good day." Haruto thought and continued his ascension, he decided to perhaps explore Tokyo a bit more.

~Teacher's Lounge~

Vergil glanced to the new arrival before setting his drink down. "No time like teaching some children..." Vergil whacked Dante's head with the sheath of Yamato as there was an audible thump. "Keep that up little brother and I'm sure you'll be popular with the girls." Vergil said sarcastically as Dante was rubbed his head. "Oh wait, you're not, last time you were around a female, you shot her through the stomach for that awful Devil Arm you acquired, if you are so relaxed, maybe I should ask you little brother to take over my job and see how it is teaching them all about the Demons in hell we're acquainted with?" Vergil asked him.

~Crystal Order HQ~

Albert sipped his tea at Daniella's response. "You did not know? It's the most talked about topic in Tokyo right now as Harriet Jones's term of protection wasn't exactly... adequate so to say, I suspect Saxon will start including defensive measures for the Earth and form alliances with various countries to ensure another incident doesn't occur, I also hear he likes jelly babies."

15. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG]

-Daitenku Temple-

Takeru prayed for guidance at his father's grave, and hoping that the new member of the temple would be able to adjust and be able to happily live in the temple with him and the priest. Getting up, Takeru bowed to his father's grave one more time and left, following the direction to the hospital.

[​IMG]

-Sidewalk-

"Well, I'm not sure." Medic said, thinking. As they walked, Hikaru with Go in Tridoron drove by. Medic looked at the car as it went and said, "Huh, that car looked rather interesting."

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Tridoron-

Hikaru drove the Tridoron, keeping her eyes on the road while Go and Belt talked about various things and who they thought would be allies and who would be their enemies. Hikaru calmly drove to the university.

[​IMG]

-Serena-

Serena smiled and stretching, happily humming a song that she had heard as she walked to school. She smiled, eager to finally see her friends in concert and see them play their instruments in front of others.

[​IMG]

-Rei-

Noting the ring bearing young man who was walking to her shrine, Rei smiled and walked to school, excited to see her friends for the school day and support her friends in the music concert.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Ranger trio-

Thomas stretched as he, Tommy, and Kimberly reached the school entrance. Kimberly waved at the students that they passed as they headed the school entrance, Tommy smiled as they entered the school and went to the teacher's lounge with them.

[​IMG]

Akiza smiled and nodded, grabbing her dorm key and deck. She put her key in her pocket and put her deck in her deck holder, then grabbed her school bag, leaving the dorm and headed to the school.

[​IMG][​IMG]

Hermione smiled, she told him, "It's okay. I'm saving a real special one for the one I fall in love with." "Mione-chan, I'm ready." Philip said, stepping out of the hidden room. Hermione nodded, then left with Philip, "See you later, Shotaro!"

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Teacher's Lounge-

"Oh, and do what?" Dante said, unamused with his twin brother's sarcasm. "Make the kids crap their undies as I describe how dark and scary the demons of Hell? Ha! Like you could do any better at my job of teaching Modern History! I bet you don't even know any of Japan's modern history." 'I'm not getting involved.' Billy thought, doing his work as Teacher Assistant as Tommy, Thomas, and Kimberly came in. Fang smirked, going to Tommy's side, "So, Tommy, popped the question to Kim yet?"

"Don't ask, Fang." Tommy said, going to his desk. Fang smiled, "No need to be shy." "I'll ask her when I'm good and ready." Tommy said, starting to get annoyed with Fang, Kimberly went and poured herself a cup of water as Serah went to talk with her. Lockon looked at Thomas and said, "It's rare for you to come later like this." "Eh, stuff happened at home." Thomas said, shrugging. Sirius wondered where Eiji was as he crossed off the days to the full moon of the month.

16. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Triskelion (aka The J.I.A. Headquarters)~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"I work forty floors away and it takes a hijacking for you to visit?" Alexander Pierce questioned Kate Stewart after exiting early from a meeting with the J.I.A.'s World Security Council discussing the recent hijacking of the J.I.A. ship, the Lemurian Star. "Well, a nuclear war would do it too," Kate replied as she shook hands with Pierce, "Busy in there?" "Nothing some earmarks can't fix," Pierce answered. "I'm, uh...here to ask a favor," Kate told Alexander, "I want you to call for a vote. Project Insight has to be delayed." "Kate, that's not a favor, that's a subcommittee hearing. A long one," Pierce replied. "It could be nothing, probably is nothing," Kate said, "I just need time to make sure it's nothing." "What if it's something?" Pierce asked. "Then we'll both be damn glad those helicarriers aren't in the air," Stewart replied. After hesitating for a moment, Pierce replied, "Fine. But you gotta get Tony Stark to stop by my niece's birthday party." Smiling, Kate nodded as she shook Pierce's hand, telling him, "Thank you, sir." "And not just a fly-by on his Iron Man suit, he's got to mingle," Pierce continued, with Kate nodding once again as she turned and left.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

~Shalour City, Kalos Region, France - Top Balcony in The Tower of Mastery~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Reaching the top of the Tower of Mastery, Lydia joined Lucario and Korrina as the three looked up at the night sky. "Beautiful, isn't it?" Lydia commented. "Yeah..." Korrina replied as she nodded, "They say that every star up there is another world, some that can't even be reached. The light is their hearts, and it's shining down on us like a million lanterns." "Worlds that... can't be reached?" Lydia asked. Shrugging, Korrina replied, "I don't know how to explain it to be honest. Oh! Almost forgot..." Taking out three good luck charms from her pocket, she told Lydia and Lucario, "I made us good luck charms! I call them Wayfinders." As Korrina gave Lucario the blue Wayfinder, and Lydia the green Wayfinder, Lydia commented, "They look nice." "Thanks," Korrina replied as the three held out their Wayfinders together, "Somewhere out there, there's this tree with star-shaped fruit. And the fruit represents an unbreakable connection. So as long as you and your friends carry good luck charms shaped like it, nothing can ever drive you apart. You'll always find your way back to each other. Technically, I think you're supposed to make them with seashells, but I did the best with what I had." "Thank you, Korrina," Lydia thanked Korrina as she smiled and put her Wayfinder in her pocket. "I see great things in your future, Grasshopper," Korrina told Lydia as she placed her hand on her shoulder, "I'm sure you'll pass the Mark of Mastery exam in no time."

~Cemetery~

[​IMG]

Officer James Carter was visiting the grave of his cousin, Jazz, whose death Carter could never get out of his head. Wearing sunglasses, James stared at Jazz's headstone, which read:

In Loving Memory

Jazz

January 22, 1987 - September 6, 2013

"Who did this to you, man?" Carter wondered out loud, still recalling the moment he got the news his cousin was killed in an explosion at the bar where he spent most of his time. And till now, there has been no lead on who was behind the explosion that killed Jazz. "Hey," Officer Jenny's voice greeted Carter as she approached him...

[​IMG]

"Thought I'd find you here," Jenny told Carter as she looked at Jazz's headstone, "Still thinking about it?" As Carter silently nodded in response, Jenny said, "You know, the chief's worried about you." "I'll be fine," Carter responded. "You can't keep blaming yourself for what happened," Jenny told Carter. "He died not too long after I asked him 'bout Shan Yu," Carter replied as he took off his sunglasses, "What if it was one of Shan-Yu's buddies dat was behind this?" "Shan-Yu's been interrogated repeatedly, and we couldn't get anything," Jenny told Carter, "And don't forget, you did say that Jazz had many connections." "Yeah, yeah, true dat..." Carter replied, shaking his head as it appeared that he was at another dead end at trying to figure out who killed Jazz. "Why don't you call Lee? Maybe he can help?" Jenny asked. "Nah, I'm sure Lee's busy now dat he's back in China," Carter replied, "I'mma go check on Aerith." "Sure," Jenny said as Carter walked away, sighing as she felt sorry for him, and wondered if there was anything she could do to cheer him up.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

~Viridian City - Outside Team Rocket Hideout~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"I don't believe it..." Cassidy commented as she and Butch were spying on the building that was the Team Rocket hideout, "Giovanni hasn't even bothered improving his security." "Well, good thing we left Team Rocket," Butch replied, "Looks like we managed to get out of a sinking ship." "Yes... eradicating Team Rocket will be a cinch," Cassidy commented as she and Butch walked away. Meanwhile, Jesse, James, and Meowth were walking towards the Team Rocket hideout when they suddenly stopped and noticed Butch and Cassidy from far away...

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Hey, isn't that...?" James wondered out loud. "It is," Jesse responded, recognizing the two as she, James, and Meowth nodded to each other and hurried towards Butch and Cassidy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Hino Family Shrine~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Good news, Chad," Grandpa Hino told his Piplup as he was setting up the stand to sell lucky charms as he usually does everyday, "Yesterday's Election Day special was a huge success." "Piplup!" Chad happily replied. "Yup, but that doesn't mean we gotta slack off," Grandpa told Chad, who nodded in agreement as he joined Grandpa in holding out lucky charms for interested visitors to purchase.

--------------------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School - Gym~

[​IMG][​IMG]

After changing to her Gym uniform, Katniss was stretching while still feeling jubilant from the kiss she and Connor shared earlier. "Pika?" Haymitch wondered out loud, noticing the happy expression on Katniss's face. "Oh, Haymitch... I didn't know love could feel so amazing," Katniss replied to her Pikachu, "Ever felt it yourself?" Thinking back to the time he came face to face with Professor Sycamore's Fennekin when Katniss was visiting Tokyo University, Haymitch nodded in reply, saying, "Pikachu."

--------------------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School - Music Class~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Good morning, everyone," Yen Sid greeted his students as they sat in their desks, waiting for the morning bell to ring, "Last time we practice before our concert tonight. But no pressure. I'm sure you will all do marvelously."

~Nintendo High School - Martial Arts Class~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"So, you gonna tell me?" Dick asked Connor as the two arrived to their Martial Arts, waiting for the bell to ring. "Tell you what?" Connor questioned, wondering what Dick was talking about. "That happy look on your face," Dick replied, "What's going on?" "Alright, alright, I'll tell you," Connor said as he whispered in Dick's ear, telling him how he and Katniss just kissed and are pretty much a couple now. "Wha- Seriously?!" Dick cried after hearing what Connor told him, "Wow, dude, you are so in there."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG]

Overhearing what Fang and Tommy were discussing, Phil Coulson walked over to them, telling Tommy, "If you want my advice, don't postpone it, Tommy. You never know what happens. Maybe it would be a mistake, maybe it won't. But you should try. Otherwise, you could one day end up regretting not doing it." Looking at his watch, Coulson said, "Anyway, wish I could stay and chat longer, but I have a Biology class to teach." The biology instructor then exited the teacher's lounge, heading to the Biology classroom.

~Nintendo High School - Demonology Class~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Phew, made it," Sunset Shimmer said after rushing with her breakfast and running all the way from her dorm to the classroom. "Don't worry, you're early," Anais told Sunset Shimmer as the demon sat in a desk next to the four year old rabbit, "Busy morning?" "Yeah. Was trying out a dress I got yesterday to wear for today's concert," Sunset Shimmer responded. "Hmm, that sounds nice," Anais said as she and Sunset Shimmer were waiting for the bell to ring.

~Nintendo High School - Accounting Class~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Morning, Rue," Ritchie greeted his friend as he and Sparky arrived at the Accounting classroom, taking a seat next to her, "Hey, you noticed Katniss acting, well... happier than usual?" "Oh, you don't know?" Rue asked, with Ritchie and Sparky both shaking their heads in response. "Well..." Rue said as she leaned closer to Ritchie and Sparky, whispering to them about Connor and Katniss kissing each other. "Whaa-?!" a surprised Ritchie cried. "Pika?!" Sparky added, feeling just as surprised. Giggling, Rue asked, "What, you didn't think it'd happen eventually?" "Well, yeah, I mean... I just didn't think it would actually happen happen, y'know," Ritchie replied, "But don't get me wrong, I am happy for those two lovebirds." "Pikapika," Sparky added, nodding.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School - Philosophy Class~

[​IMG]

Arriving to his Philosophy classroom, Carlton walked towards his desk and took a seat. As he sat, he noticed a certain cap on Ghetsis's desk. 'Huh, guess I know who he voted for,' Carlton thought to himself as he took out his textbook.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School - Astronomy Class~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Still mad that he lost his CAT pins the previous day, an annoyed Neku Sakuraba sat in his desk waiting for the bell to ring. And as he waited, Ed giggled as usual, annoying Neku even more, who thought to himself, 'Ugh, as if my day couldn't get any worse...'

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School - Pokémon Battling Class~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Good morning, everybody," Professor Oak greeted his classmates as they were waiting for the bell to ring, "Once class begins, we'll start right away with presentations. I'll gladly accept volunteers. But if no one decides to volunteer, I will call out students to present randomly."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School - Chemistry Class~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Good morning, class," Eraqus greeted his students as he and Axel arrived, "Once the bell rings, be sure to hand in your completed lab report." 'Oh I finished it, alright,' Trixie thought to herself as she took out her lab report from her back pack, 'No thanks to my incompetent lab partner...'

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School - English Class~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Morning, everyone," Smith said as entered the classroom, "Hope you're all ready for another day of reading!" "Man, he talks 'bout readin' like it's a fun thing," Beat whispered to Joshua, who giggled in response while waiting for the bell to ring.

~Nintendo High School - Algebra Class~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Good morning, everyone," Moody greeted his students as he entered the Algebra classroom, "After the morning announcements, I want you all to hand in last night's homework assignments to the front of the classroom."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School - Advanced Calculus Class~

[​IMG]

As Clemont was going through his homework before it was time to submit it, he watched as Sully entered the classroom, happily whistling...

[​IMG]

"Hmm, guess you must be really happy about something, sir," Clemont told Sully. "You're damn right, Clemont," Sully replied as he took a seat.

17. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

~Mario Bros. Residence: Outside~

"Well, that was certainly an awkward breakfast...if I do say so myself." Luigi said sighing in relief before Mario said. "About that...I paid barely any attention to it all. I mean I wanted food...not an awkward conversation." Luigi blinked in surprise before Rosalina rode up to them on her bike grinning with a bit of excitement, she simply waved at them before speeding off yelling. "See you at school!" Mario blinked while Luigi was daydreaming. Mario then looked at Luigi before dragging him away.

~Cynthia's House~

"So, how was it?" Kallen asked looking at Kairi. The redhead blinked before asking. "How was what?" Kallen then pointed out. "The trip you went on with Kai." Kairi then smiled. "Well, it wasn't anything special..it was a visit to someone I really love. I mean Kai even enjoyed it and had fun...it was like she was someone...normal." Pyrrha blinked in confusion. "Normal?" Kairi nodded. "Yeah, I mean considering what she's been through...I think she was simply glad to be a normal person."

"Well, I don't think Kai wasn't normal...I mean she was raised around Cynthia, C.C., and Zone-Tan...that's something you don't see every day." Samus explained sitting back in her chair. "Especially considering what all of us have went through together and before we met Kai." Kairi began to think for a moment about last night before she said. "I think...we should try and do something special for Kai...like try to get her the best christmas gift ever." Dawn looked at her before asking. "What would that be?" Kairi grinned with a look of determintion in her eyes. "We get her brother back to her."

The mere idea had rather shocking looks on the faces of the other females, Hikaru then pointed out. "Are you crazy? We don't even know where he is and if he's alive." Kairi looked at the brunette before she said. "That's where you're actually wrong..last night Kai and I went to her original home...and we found out her brother is still alive..and he's somewhere in the Vector building...but listen, I don't want Kai catching wind of it. I want her to be surprised."​

18. FancyStache Traverse Town Homebody

~ Crystal Order HQ ~

daniella.png

Daniella looked at Albert. "I do not follow politics often. My duties keep me occupied." She spoke in her usual monotone. "...Are you enjoying your tea?"

~ Tokyo University Entrance ~

kukui.png

Walking toward the university building, Kukui didn't seem to notice the odd stares he was getting. "I know they're gonna enjoy today's lecture!" He spoke to himself, grinning.

~ Tokyo Streets ~

mimikyu.png

The Mimikyu wandered through the streets, trying to hide from any passersby. Suddenly, a very nice smell caught it's attention, and it began to follow.

~ Math-Science Classroom ~

chalie.png

Yawning, Charlie entered the classroom. Noticing his students, he waved. "Morning, everyone." He said tiredly. "I'm sorry if I seem tired. I was up all night working on something." He began to write on the board behind him. "Um, just do the work on these pages in your textbooks, okay?" With another yawn, Charlie sat at his desk, laid his head down and dozed off.

19. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

~Sidewalk~

Harold looked to the car in question and spoke. "Most likely a prototype of some kind, I'm not that all up to date on vehicles." Harold admitted to Medic

~Teacher's Lounge~

Vergil gave a calm stare and spoke. "Is that so? Last I checked you reading something, it was about what toppings you can put on a pizza, hell, I seen you somehow get a hold of that wretched mascot that Pizza Hut has." Vergil said and Dante had his mouth dropped like a fish. "Next thing I know, you'll say that you're getting interested in a woman."

~Crystal Order HQ~

"It is an exquisite blend, granted it's not always the same taste every time, perhaps you yourself should indulve in perhaps a hobby or something to occupy your time with, I am but an old man who ahs served the Order faithfully, I am just currently searching for some certain places and some ancient tomes our dearest Vatican friends would hate to see be stolen from under their noses." Albert said.

20. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG]

-Sidewalk-

"I suppose this is a odd thing to ask," Medic said, turning to him. "But do you know the heroes, such as the Kamen Riders, Power Rangers, or the Super Sentai? I don't know why, but I feel like I could be of help to them."

[​IMG]

-Takeru-

Looking around for the hospital where the new resident would be at, Takeru looked at the directions Onari gave and hoped that he didn't get lost trying to find it.

-Tokyo University-

Hikaru drove into university parking lot while Hina entered on foot with Eiji. Go looked at the university and smiled at Hikaru who grabbed Mr. Belt, then followed her to her class.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Flower Shop-

Aerith hummed as she arranged a vase of flowers on the counter, chaos was just planting new flowers and Lenne was watering flowers outside the shop, just enjoying the day.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Children's Card Games 101-

Yami stepped into his classroom while Akiza sat at her desk, shuffling her deck before class started. She breathed and looked out the window while the class started.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Gym-

Fang smiled and took her blushing TA to the gym to prepare the morning class, Tommy thought about when and how to propose to Kimberly, he knew that Fang would still tease him about it but he didn't mind.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Demonology-

Harry noted Hermione rushing into the Demonology classroom, he said, "It's unlike you to nearly get to class like that." "Yeah, I know." Hermione said, embarrassed and rubbing her hair sheepishly.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Martial Arts Class-

Ron breathed as Lita stretched, waiting with the rest of the class for the lesson to begin. Snow came in, hiding his Chaser Shift Car as he walked into class.

[​IMG]

-Music-

Kira entered the classroom and sat in her spot, humming as she took off her communicator and covered it in her bag so its beeping would be muffled.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Teacher's Lounge-

"I'll be in the classroom." Billy said, getting up and leaving with the other teachers to avoid the spark flying. Dante scoffed, "The women I meet can't handle how awesome I am. Sides, pizza isn't the only thing I eat."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.