RE: Mario's High School Days

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by NutheadBros, Jan 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

~Tokyo Atmosphere~

Mario and Luigi slammed into the front deck of the Galleon causing it to tip forward due to the sheer force. Mario managed to move his eyes over to face Luigi mumbling. "Luigi...I think I'm sore..." Luigi slowly looked at his brother asking. "What hurts?" Mario blinked with a pained smile. "My everything hurts, falling from space sucks..." Luigi laughed. "Well, atleast we managed to rip the thing out of him..." Mario looked at the Forbidden Ringo Lockseed in his hands. "Luigi, isn't this what the green-haired lady was talking about?" Luigi crawled over and took a look. "Yes, that certainly looks evil...what should we do with it?" Mario looked at Luigi and then the Lockseed. "We need to make sure this doesn't fall into the wrong hands, I don't know if we can destroy it or not...but, I feel like someone else might use it." The two brothers laid still.

~Keyblade Graveyard~

"You...you're just as stubborn as those Mario Brothers..." Shadow Mario explained before slamming his fists through the copies and stood up looking at the figure. "Yes, I toyed with the thought of all life ceasing to exist...but that's not because of war..." Despite being weaker Shadow Mario rushed in and slammed his fire-imbued fist into the Mysterious Figure's face knocking him back. "My reasoning...was for justice." He kept attacking and somehow kept up with the figure. "S-Types are the ones who are endangering life....manipulating people like puppets for their own desire..." He soon sent a foot into his face. "People are not innocent either, their power leads to war, death, and all of the evil in the world!" He soon looked at him with a stern look asking. "What will happen if S-Types took advantage of the Destiny you're imbued with? That they turn against you and your allies and decimate everything you've built up...this was why when I was born, I had only one option to fix everything...eliminate and purge this world of all life...so it can be reborn."

~Sora's House~

"So, you made a wish?" Kairi asked Kai. "Yeah... but it's been the same wish I've been making for years, and I doubt it'll ever come true," Kai replied, with her wish to be reunited with her brother. "Don't give up on it," Sora told Kai. "Yeah," Roxas added, "Nothing's impossible as long as you put your mind to it." Pondering the words of advice Sora and Roxas gave her, Kai chuckled at the innocent optimism of the twins, but figured that maybe that's all she needed, telling the two, "Maybe you're right..."

~Kai's House~

Snapping out of her trance, C.C. looked up and saw Kallen wearing her latex suit, while installing a metallic arm all by herself to replace her severed arm. "Oh, you're awake. 'Bout time," Kallen said as she finally finished the installation of her metal arm. "Ugh... what happened?" C.C. asked as she got up, rubbing her head. "You were in a trance for some reason," Kallen replied, "Other than that, Skye sent this arm over. Ah, it feels good to have a second arm again. Oh, and Amy and Sammy arrived a short while ago." "I see..." C.C. said, not exactly sure why she went into a trance in the first place. Within a few minutes, all the present Rising Tide members were on a bus heading towards Honnuji, wearing their rather special outfits. "Okay girls... once we reach Honnouji, we do exactly what Kai instructed us hours ago in Nintendo High," C.C. announced, "If you need a refresher..." C.C. then took out her phone, and played a recording she took from the girls bathroom in Nintendo High, allowing the others to hear Kai's instructions once more.​

2. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Tsukino Household~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Hmm, guess she's got a lot of homework to do," Rini told Luna as she watched Serena go up to her room, "Hey Luna, how 'bout you go see her? I'm sure she needs some company while she does her homework."

---------------------------------------------------------------------

~Tokyo University - Pinkie Pie's and Maud Pie's Dorm~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Wowee! That Mr. Saxon sure knows how to party!" Pinkie Pie exclaimed as she stared out her dorm window with her binoculars, watching Saxon and his supporters celebrate the election results, "Think we should join them, Maud?" "I think I'll pass," Maud responded with her usual monotone voice as she was quietly reading a book while seated in a couch.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Tokyo University~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

As the celebration for Saxon's victory continued, Al Mualim had some matters to deal with elsewhere, telling Saxon, "Harold, I have to go to the usual place." "You sure you don't want to stay longer?" Saxon asked. "I'm sure, Harold," Al Mualim replied, "You stay. Continue enjoying yourself. This is a time for celebration after all." Smiling, Saxon said, "You're absolutely right, Dad." Saxon then watched as Al Mualim walked away, expecting a ride to pick him up soon.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

~The Bus - Atmosphere Above the Mediterranean Sea~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

As Darien (now in his Tuxedo Mask outfit), Skye, Shining Armor, May, and Alan were gearing up to jump off the plane and parachute down to the Lemurian Star, Skye asked Tuxedo Mask, "Hey, you doing anything fun Saturday night?" "Well... no, not really," Tuxedo Mask replied. "Coming up by the drop zone, Chiba," May told Tuxedo Mask, who nodded in reply. "You know, if you ask Kristen out, from Statistics, she'll probably say yes," Skye told Tuxedo Mask. "That's why I don't ask," Tuxedo Mask replied as the Bus's hatch opened, with nothing but the black sky visible outside. "Too shy or too scared?" Skye asked. "Too busy!" Tuxedo Mask answered as he walked down the ramp, and jumped off the plane's hatch, diving down without a parachute, which caught the attention of Alan. "Wait, was he wearing a parachute?" Alan asked. Smiling, General Shining Armor answered, "No. No, he wasn't." As he dove down, Tuxedo Mask was able to see where the Lemurian Star was, diving into the water close to the ship's location. Shortly after, the J.I.A. agent swam towards the Lemurian Star and quietly climbed onto it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

~Wherever Remus and Takeru Are~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"I... guess so..." Hiccup replied to Harold, slowly lowering his hand after no one gave him a high five, thinking to himself, 'Awkward...' After Takeru mentioned going to his family temple to learn more about the people whose powers Harold and Takeru used in the fight, Hiccup mentioned, "Well, I don't think they have anything to do with my powers. But, I guess I could still tag along and learn more about 'em." Getting up on Toothless's back, Hiccup asked, "Anyone wanna join me for a dragon ride? We can get to the temple quicker."

--------------------------------------------------------------------

~Tokyo~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

After crossing through Talzin's portal, Savage, Johnny, Cassie, Vergil, and Talzin all returned to Tokyo. "Oh, home sweet home," Cassie commented with a sigh of relief, "I can't believe I'm saying this, Dad... but I actually can't wait to go back to school tomorrow." Johnny simply smiled in response before turning to face Mother Talzin, telling her, "Well, it was nice meeting you and your little group. And I'm sorry to hear about your daughters." "I appreciate your kind words, actor. Till we meet again," Talzin replied as Johnny Cage nodded, and joined his daughter as the two walked back to their home. "And Vergil..." Talzin said as she turned her attention towards the Demonology instructor, "I would like to thank you for taking the time to assist me and Savage with this endeavor. Shinnok can no longer threaten anyone now."

---------------------------------------------------------------------

~African Savannah - Keyblade Graveyard~

[​IMG]

'The world reborn...' the Mysterious Figure pondered to himself as he continued fighting Shadow Mario, remembering words that someone once told him...

[​IMG]

"All worlds begin in darkness, and all so end. The heart is no different. Darkness sprouts within it, it grows, consumes it. Such is its nature. In the end, every heart returns to the darkness whence it came," Dr. Tomoe's voice said, "... darkness is the heart's true essence."

'Reborn... just like what Tomoe said about worlds being returned to darkness. Being reborn in the state they started in,' the Mysterious Figure thought to himself, 'I wonder if that really is the true destiny of Sauron's descendant.' As for the battle, the Mysterious Figure summoned three vortexes of flame around himself and hovered towards Shadow Mario.

3. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

~Wherever Remus and Takeru Are~

Harold heard the Orange Rider's suggestion, the Daitenku Temple, he was unsure where that was, but he'll probably follow somebody who knew where the place was as he was unfamiliar with Tokyo's layout and he had to wonder if that dragon the banana knight had knew where to go, plus, eh wasn't familiar with it's type, was a new kind of dragon? It didn't look like any of the one she heard about, the Swedish Short-Snout, the Common Welsh green, the Chinese Fireball and the Hungarian Horntail to name a few, but he knew there was a dragon reserve in Romania, wa sthis Rider as they called them, one of the Dragon Reserve Keepers? He was unsure.

"I suppose so, don't know where that is though." Harold said.

~Command Centre~

Within one of the many chambers of the Command Centre, an unfamiliar blue bike with chains was left behind after being teleported in.

~Vergil~

Vergil turned his head ever so slightly. "The fool couldn't of been less threatening." vergil unsheathed Yamato and cut a hole to walk through. "Now, if you'll excuse me." Vergil said and stepped through, leaving the group.

4. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Tsuknio Household-

Luna went up to Serena's room and she saw her admiring the Silver Crystal. "Serena, is that the Imperial Silver Crystal?! Where did you get that?! That is a important clue to finding the moon princess!" "Tuxedo Mask gave it to me." Serena said. "One of the students changed into this weird beings, us and a few of the other heroes tried to stop her, but it ended when I used Moon Healing Activation to restore her to normal. Then Tuxedo Mask and I talked in private and he gave me this jewel, saying it felt like it would be safer with me and it was made for me." Luna just looked at her, surprised.

-Group-

"Just follow me and Belle, we know the way." Takeru said, changing back to normal. Remus changed back, showing Harold his worn and gentle appearance, and called Lily when the Wilys came up. WilyKat said, excited, "Can we ride that dragon, Uncle Moony?!" "Yes, but be gentle when you hold onto it, and thank its owner when we get to our destination." Remus said, helping them up on his back. "I won't be getting on cause I'm not the flying type. I'm more for a ground guy. But hold on tight to it, okay?"

The two nodded, WilyKit held onto her brother while Takeru smiled and led the way to his family temple

[​IMG]

-Hino Family Shrine-

Rei sat in her room, reading some of her manga and keeping her mind off the recent result of the election. She hummed some songs that she had in her mind at the moment.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Hikaru's House-

Seeing his user prepare her dinner, Mr. Belt wished he was human to try her cooking, silently weeping. Hikaru just made her dinner, not seeing her partner's mourning of his old form.

[​IMG]

-Medic-

Leaving the dance studio, Medic kept quiet, heading to her home. She didn't talk so she can make it home without anyone bothering her, she thought about the new Kamen Rider, Drive, and wanted to help in some way.

5. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

~Keyblade Graveyard~

"The two sides of the coin...something Mario and Luigi lack full understanding of. Astral lacks the truth to the outcome of it as well." Shadow Mario explained slamming a fist into the Mysterious Figure's face and pinned him to the ground. "It is akin to that of Taoism....the light and darkness...and all that stuff inbetween. I will not give up...and I will not raise a blind eye to people like you..."

~Sora's House~

Kai got to thinking for a bit, her mind puzzled about something before she looked at Sora, Roxas, and Kairi with a bit of a unsure look in her eyes as she asked. "Would you...like to come with me to my place?" Kairi looked at her friend before she said. "I've been to your house before." Kai shook her head. "No, I mean....come with me to my original home. I feel as though...there is something there." Kairi blinked curiously. "Answers about your brother?" Kai nodded. "Yeah, I think...with my older mind and advanced skills...I could find him. But...I wanted to ask...my friends first."

~Honnouiji Academy: Outside the Gate~

The members of the Rising Tide soon arrived outside the tall walls of the seemingly abandoned place. Morrigan and Lilith soon flew up to the top of the wall and let down the rope ladde allowing the others to climb up to the top of the wall where they came across various smaller S-Types pushing carts full of their brethren towards the inside of the building. Dawn was surprised with her arms crossed. "Holy ****...there's probably hundreds...maybe even thousands of S-Types being carted inside the building." C.C. looked the scene over before she ordered. "I want all eyes on the scene below, we'll need to know who we are dealing with and to see if we can make a crack on their plans." The rest saluted and slowly got on their stomachs, their outfits making them pretty much invisible as they observed the scene.

"Well, I must admit so far our pregress is going smoothly." E. Tempura Wizard explained as the collection of S-Types were assembled. Inferno Obitus clasping his hands together as he said. "We also have that secret weapon as well....didn't someone report that there was a Sewing room inside the building?" Psycho Blue soon appeared beside the two. "Yes, we are currently using it to develop specialized uniforms using our fallen brethren to take control of the disobediant populace. We also have one Kamui in development." Astral soon appeared behind all of them before it spoke. "Excellent, and nobody has even discovered what we are doing..."

Kallen raised an eyebrow asking. "Did anyone hear that?" Neru looked at her with a stern gaze. "I caught it clear as day. They're up to something." Hikaru looked perplexed with a finger on her chin. "Well I can understand the populace control...but why a Kamui if Vibranium is an S-Type's weakness." Haku sighed rubbing her silver hair. "Beats me..."

"The people shall adjust accordingly, those who refuse will get punishment and the S-Types who are sided with the people...will be coerced to let their inner S-Type out." Astral explained before E. Tempura Wizard asked. "What about if we find more people from the other dimension..." Astral closed its eye. "Nothing to be worried on, the Harbinger will be dealt with and those from Star Road cannot stop our plan from executing."

The mere mention had the girls freeze in place, a chill down their spines as Izumi looked at C.C. and casually remarked. "Well, your S-Type friend is a goner." C.C. looked at her with worry. "I would be worried about my own life if I were you. If they have a way to get S-Types to turn, then Zone-Tan turning on us would be bad...along with anyone else. And besides, Zone-Tan is family." Samus looked at C.C before she said. "We could go ahead and stop them." The green-haired woman glared at Samus with golden eyes. "No, then they'll be aware of us. We have to lay low." Ryoko on the other hand tilted her head. "They're saying something about a Harbinger, anyone know what that is? That and Star Road?" C.C was about to say something when there was a loud explosion coming from the wall across from them as the S-Types turned to look at it.​

Last edited: Jul 20, 2016
  6. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Moon Palace~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Lord Thrax, were are you going?" Goldar asked Thrax as he noticed Rita's and Zedd's son heading towards the exit. "Earth," Thrax replied, "I've just received a message from Rassilon. The Crystal Order has invited us to their headquarters for a special meeting. I wonder if it has anything to do with their leader's stepson winning that election. Anyway, whenever Father's done with that new Rider working for us, he and mother can join me for this meeting if they're free." "Alright, Lord Thrax. I'll let them know," Goldar replied as Thrax exited the Moon Palace.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

~Tokyo~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Once Vergil was gone, and Talzin and Savage were alone, Savage told Mother Talzin, "You did not tell our allies what you truly desire to do with the gem." "Perhaps it's best they do not know," Talzin replied, grinning as she stared at Shinnok's red gem in her hand, "Soon, my daughters, soon..." Talzin then teleported herself and Savage away from the area.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

~The Lemurian Star - Mediterranean Sea~

[​IMG]

As Tuxedo Mask climbed up the Lemurian Star, he quickly hid, and counted the number of pirates there were on deck, intending to take them out so none of them would sound the alarm. Swiftly, Tuxedo Mask rushed towards each pirate on deck, taking out each one by one either by knocking them out with his cane, hitting them with his sharp roses, or just simply using brute strength. After taking out yet another pirate, Tuxedo Mask saw a different pirate point his gun at him, telling him in French, "Don't move!" Just then, the pirate was shot dead from someone above. Looking up, Tuxedo Mask noticed the bullet come from Alan, who parachuted down with May, Skye, and Shining Armor...

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Thanks," Tuxedo Mask thanked Alan as he landed on the deck. "Yeah. You seemed pretty helpless without me," Alan replied as he and May left to find the J.I.A. hostages. "What about Osgood? I'm sure you two would be cute together," Skye told Tuxedo Mask, still wanting to continue their discussion from the Bus. "Secure the engine room, then find me a date," Tuxedo Mask ordered Skye. "I'm multitasking," Skye replied as she and Shining Armor went down stairs and tried to look for the ship's engine room.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Tokyo Atmosphere~

[​IMG][​IMG]

As Hiccup flew on Toothless with Harold and the Wilys, following Takeru and Belle towards the temple, Hiccup asked the Wilys, "So... 'Uncle Moony', huh? How long have you kids known that your uncle was a Rider?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Sora's and Roxas's Home~

[​IMG][​IMG]

As Kai talked with Kairi about finding her brother, Sora and Roxas were both stumped, not exactly sure what they were even talking about. "Uh, did you get any of that?" Sora whispered to Roxas. "Nope," Roxas replied with a shrug.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OOC: The following post was written on @NutheadBros 's behalf:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~African Savannah - Keyblade Graveyard~

[​IMG]

"Big mistake..." the Mysterious Figure replied as the ground began to shake, and the sky became covered with dark clouds.

"What?!" Shadow Mario cried, not sure what was going on as he watched the ground begin to crack, with many different dark creatures coming out of the ground...

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

'What are these things?!' Shadow Mario thought to himself. Just then, Shadow Mario was sent flying back by the Mysterious Figure. Getting up, the S-type watched as the Mysterious Figure stood up, removing his hood to reveal himself as none other than Xehanort (who Shadow Mario recognized form Gaston's party)...

[​IMG]

"And now, Shadow Mario... it's time you discovered what the power of darkness could really do," Xehanort announced as he raised his right hand, and a lightning strike from the sky struck his hand, with a Keyblade materializing in Xehanort's hand. As that was happening, another dark creature (who'll be referred to as 'Xehanort's Guardian' from here on out) appeared next to Xehanort, hovering right behind him...

[​IMG]

Xehanort.png

Xehanort
    ~The Descendant of Sauron~

[​IMG]

"Attack!" Xehanort ordered his creatures, who all went for the kill in attacking Shadow Mario. The S-type was aggressive nevertheless, taking out the creatures that were attacking him one by one, despite taking hits from a Samurai's sword attack and a Large Body's punch. But as Shadow Mario continued fighting the creatures, Xehanort finally made a move, hitting Shadow Mario with an Ars Solum attack. "Don't think that an army will save you, boy," Shadow Mario exclaimed to Xehanort as he rushed towards him for an attack. "How arrogant," Xehanort commented as he waved his left hand, causing a whirlwind to appear and pick up some keyblades from the area. The whirlwind of keyblades then went towards the direction of Shadow Mario, who jumped to avoid getting hit. However, the whirlwind turned around and hit Shadow Mario from behind, causing the S-type to get hurt from the impact of the keyblade whirlwind. Collapsing to the ground, Shadow Mario struggled to get up. But just as he did, he heard Xehanort yell, "Take this!" Turning around, Shadow Mario noticed Xehanort shooting towards him while using his guardian as a shield. Shadow Mario cartwheeled out of the way, but was caught by surprise as Xehanort quickly did the same thing again, this time hitting Shadow Mario, sending him flying across the area. 'What the hell is going on??!!' Shadow Mario thought to himself as he tried getting up, 'This kid's relentless! I gotta stop him!' Once he got up, Shadow Mario screamed as he rushed towards Xehanort while two fireballs materialized in his hands. "Suck on these!" Shadow Mario yelled as he sent the fireballs towards Xehanort. "Come, guardian!" Xehanort ordered his guardian behind him, with the guardian teleporting in front of Xehanort, protecting him from any attacks. And indeed, the fireballs that Shadow Mario sent were completely useless, as the guardian didn't even flinch when hit by the fireballs. Angry, Shadow Mario jumped and tried to hit the Guardian with a powerful punch. But just like the fireballs, the punch didn't do any damage at all, making Shadow Mario feeling a bit troubled. "What the hell?!" Shadow Mario complained as Xehanort and his guardian backed away, with the guardian teleporting back behind Xehanort. The Keyblade wielder then began sending many dark projectiles towards Shadow Mario as he was able to dodge them, barely getting hit by one of them. "Insolent little fool!" Xehanort yelled as he and the guardian got closer to the S-type, "SUBMIT!" Xehanort's guardian then flew right towards Shadow Mario, possessing the S-type. "What the... what just happened?" Shadow Mario wondered out loud. Noticing Xehanort alone without his guardian, Shadow Mario figured that now was a good chance to attack, but every time he wanted to attack, he either felt his health depleting, or being strangled by Xehanort's Guardian, essentially making him a sitting duck. Taking advantage of this situation, Xehanort hovered closer to Shadow Mario while surrounded by a harmful energy barrier, telling the S-type, "Come, open your heart." Upon contact with Xehanort's energy barrier, Shadow Maro felt intense pain, and tried as hard as he could to avoid getting hit, struggling hard against Xehanort's guardian strangling him. As Xehanort's guardian teleported back behind Xehanort, the rest of Xehanort's creatures joined Xehanort, all ready to attack and finish Shadow Mario. Exhausted and angry, Shadow Mario yelled, "THAT IS IT! I WILL NOT LEAVE THIS PLACE AS THE LOSER! I'LL KILL YOU ALL!!!!" Rising up, Shadow Mario covered Xehanort and his creatures in a force field. And with a snap of his fingers, Shadow Mario caused the force field to apparently hit Xehanort and his creatures with countless lasers. Landing on the ground, Shadow Mario watched as the force field disappeared, and the smoke cleared, with not a single trace of Xehanort or his creatures. "Heh, I did it... finally!" an exhausted Shadow Mario cheered as he fell on the ground, relaxing, "And so passeth a worthy opponent." "Not quite..." Xehanort's voice said. Shocked to hear Xehanort after he was almost sure he destroyed him, Shadow Mario's heart sank as he got up, and looked around to see where Xehanort was, crying, "No, no, no, no, no, no... HOW?!" "Did you really think you can get rid of me that easily?" Xehanort questioned as he, his guardian, and all his other creatures teleported back in front of Shadow Mario. Shaking his head, Shadow Mario wondered to himself, 'What's this feeling I have? Is this... is this what fear feels like?' Quickly pointing his keyblade towards Shadow Mario, Xehanort sent a dark colored ray towards the S-type. As the ray reached Shadow Mario, the S-type watched as what appeared to be a keyhole appeared in his chest, with a couple of blinking things apparently exiting his body. Once that happened, Shadow Mario felt something strange, asking Xehanort, "What the hell did you do to me?" "I materialized your abilities and scattered them across the area," Xehanort replied as he walked towards Shadow Mario, "Besides the basic punch and kick... you are now basically defenseless." "How...? Is that even possible?" Shadow Mario questioned. "Such is the power of the Keyblade," Xehanort replied, "A weapon capable of quite a few unnatural things." Looking at Xehanort's eyes, Shadow Mario suddenly had a vision of a creepy old man, causing the S-type's feelings of fear to even increase. Figuring that this may truly end up being the end, Shadow Mario finally accepted that he was defeated, saying, "I just... wanted to do what I felt was right for the world." "I know," Xehanort replied, "And so am I." Xehanort then raised his keyblade, and swung it towards the S-type. And then there was nothing but silence...

7. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

~Harold~

Harold followed belle the girl's name was and the strange Rider who detrasnformed, he chose to keep the suit on for now, still Belle was associated with these people? It was a small world after all meeting Belle again, did she recognize his voice? it didn't seem likely from the fight.

~Ventus~

Ventus lay in his bed, looking out the wind and gave a sigh, sitting up and moving off the bed to start playing a game or something.

8. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

-Street-

"Really?!" Wilykat said, smiling. Wilykit was surprised, "Really? But when he's in battle, he seems so serious. Like when he's doing his star research or charting the moon with Dad and Uncle Padfoot. Not the gentle and kind person that he is when he's around us and our big brother, Harry." Takeru led everyone to his family temple. While following him, Belle looked at Harold still in his Specter armor, she asked, "Have we met before? I have a feeling we met before."

"Pardon me, but I believe I have the same feeling." Remus said, looking at them. "But with your helmet on, it makes hard to tell if it's true or not." After a while, Takeru said, showing the temple, "Welcome to the Daitenku Temple. My family temple and home." "You don't seem like the priest-ly type." Remus said, looking at the temple. Takeru smiled, "My dad was a ghost hunter. I'll lead you to his underground lab and get drinks for everyone." He went to the kitchen to get the drinks.

"Uncle Moony, is it true that you're a Kamen Rider?" WilyKit asked, Remus laughed nervously, "So the secret's out. Yes, I am. Much like that young man with his dragon, I'm a Kamen Rider." He showed them his Melon Lockseed and knelt to them, "Can you keep a secret? Your mom and dad, Uncle Padfoot, and big brother are heroes as well." "Really?" WilyKat asked, surprised. "They're the same as you?!" "Well, Lily, Padfoot, and Harry are Riders like me, James is a Power Ranger. But keep it a secret, and don't follow us in battle, we want you safe." Remus said, looking at them. The Wilys nodded, Belle smiled and looked at Harold.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Hikaru's Home-

Running from the fight as the strange new fighter, Necrom, proved to be a strong fighter and beat them, he managed to run and gasped for air. He found the house where Hikaru were lived. Not wanting to scare his sister with his injuries, Go went to the door and knocked on the door, Hikaru answered and saw his beaten form, bringing him in. She found the first aid kit and attended his wounds, when he was bandaged up, Go said, "Thanks." 'You're welcome,' Hikari signed.

"You're deaf?" Go asked, Belt said, "No, she can't speak because she lost her vocal cords. She uses written notes and sign language." Go looked at Belt and was surprised, "Krim?" "Uh, Go?" Belt said, surprised. Hikaru signed, 'You two know each other?' "My mentor while I was in America was Harley." Go explained. "You must have sent the Mach Driver and Mach Signal Bike to me." Hikaru nodded,Go smiled, "So, you're Drive. What's your name?" Hikaru spelled out her name and Go smiled, "Hikaru, huh? I'll call you Hi-kun for short." Hikaru was surprised and confused.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Moon Palace-

Leaving as Necrom had proved himself, Zedd walked through the palace with Rita, thinking about the new power they had to fight Zordon and his warriors. Rita followed her husband, curious about what they would do now.

[​IMG]

-Medic-

While walking, Medic found herself at the Daitenku Temple, she looked at the temple and curiously walked into the temple, looking around.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Izumi Apartment-

Eiji sat in Hina's apartment, talking with her and enjoying some tea with her. Hina looked at Ankh, sighing. Eiji held her hand, letting her know that he understood how stubborn Ankh could be.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Oliver Home Dojo-

Tommy and Thomas fought each other in their family dojo while Kimberly practiced her archery. Taking a break, Tommy and Thomas watched Kimberly, Thomas smiled, seeing his brother watch Kimberly. He knew that the two had feelings for each other but he wondered when Tommy would pop the question, 'That would be fun to watch.'

9. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~The Lemurian Star (Captain's Deck) - Mediterranean Sea~

[​IMG]

"I don't like waiting," the pirate boss, Georges Batroc, told another pirate in his native French tongue as he was seated in what would usually be the captain's seat, "Call Durand. I want this ship ready to move when the ransom comes." "Oui, Batroc," the pirate responded as he left to make a call.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG]

Watching a pirate answer a phone on the deck, Skye and Shining Armor quietly nodded to the other. "Oui," the pirate replied to the person on the phone as he hung up. But just as he did, he was shot in the shoulder by Skye. "Hey, sailor," Skye greeted him as General Shining Armor kicked the pirate hard and knocked him out. The two then swung below deck, continuing their search for the engine room.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~The Lemurian Star (Galley) - Mediterranean Sea~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"What is it? Want to be a hero?" a pirate scolded Spy Fox in French, while the J.I.A. agent remained silent and kept his head tilted down, "Well, I've waited long enough!" The pirate then walked outside, where he told another pirate who was standing guard, "Hey, look for Batroc. If I do not hear in two minutes, I'll start to kill them!" "Okay," the pirate responded as he went to go see Batroc. However, once the pirate who was in charge of the J.I.A. hostages returned to the galley, he was shocked to see fellow pirates on the floor, either dead or knocked out, and Agents Alan and May waiting for him...

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Surprise," May told the pirate as Alan shot him dead. "Ugh, what took you guys so long?" Spy Fox asked as he and the others were freed by May and Alan. "Well, you know, our flight was delayed..." Alan joked.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~The Lemurian Star (Top Deck) - Mediterranean Sea~

[​IMG]

As Tuxedo Mask was looking for Georges Batroc, he tried contacting Shining Armor and Skye with his earpiece via radio, asking, "Shining, Skye, what's your status?"

[​IMG]

"We reached the engine room," Shining Armor's voice replied, "But Skye and I split up to cover more ground. So far, my part of the engine room is secure." "Okay, what about you, Skye?" Tuxedo Mask asked, "Status, Skye?"

[​IMG]

"Hang on a sec," Skye's voice replied as Tuxedo Mask heard what sounded like Skye shooting pirates from his earpiece. "Engine room secure," Skye said after a short silence. "Alright. Now to keep looking for Batroc," Tuxedo Mask announced as he continued his search.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Crystal Order HQ~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Arriving to the Crystal Order headquarters, Thrax was immediately greeted by Haytham Kenway, who shook his hand as he said, "Ah, Thrax. A pleasure to have you visit my brotherhood's headquarters at this joyous time." "Yes... my congratulations to your leader's stepson winning the election," Thrax replied, "I also have some good news as well. My father was able to get another Rider to do our bidding. But this time, it seems to be a success, unlike our last attempt." "That is indeed excellent news," Haytham said, "I'm sure this new Rider of yours would be a good help with our plans moving forward."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Crystal Order HQ (again)~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Ah, Al Mualim. Congratulations on Harold's victory," Hive greeted Al Mualim as the leader of the Crystal Order arrived to his group's headquarters. "Indeed," Al Mualim replied, "But the Crystal Order's work is not done yet. We have much more to do. Tell me... where is Astral?" "Busy in Honnouji," Hive answered. Sighing, Al Mualim replied, "I see..." "Oh, almost forgot... Xehanort returned," Hive told Al Mualim, showing him Xehanort, sitting alone in a chair...

[​IMG]

Walking towards Xehanort, Al Mualim asked, "Well?" Looking up at Al Mualim, Xehanort replied, "It is done. Shadow Mario is dead." "Good..." Al Mualim replied, grinning, "That troublesome S-type cannot interfere with our plans anymore." "By the way, thank you for letting me borrow this," Xehanort said, as he took out a golden orb from his pocket and handed it to Al Mualim. "So... you were able to find the answers you were looking for?" Al Mualim asked. "Some, yes. Though, I do have many more questions," Xehanort replied. "Hmm, very well," Al Mualim said, "I'm sure we can find more of these Pieces of Eden later. Then... I'm sure you'll get all the answers you want about yourself and the Keyblade you wield. But for now, we must focus on other things, Xehanort. Now that my stepson has been elected, it's time for a new path for the Crystal Order moving forward. It's time for a meeting." Nodding, Xehanort got up, and followed Al Mualim as he walked away.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Daitenku Temple~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Ghost hunter, huh? That should be interesting," Hiccup commented as Takeru invited them to the underground lab, "Come on, bud." Nodding, Toothless followed Hiccup as he and the others arrived to the underground lab and waited for Takeru to get drinks.

10. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

~Gokai Galleon~

Mario slowly started to stair, his body feeling oddly renewed and full of energy. Mario shook his head. "That was wierd...why was I scared of an old man?" He soon stretched and picked Luigi up. "Come on brother, we need to get off this colorful flying boat and get back to the others." With that, Mario jumped off the Galleon with Luigi in tow.

~Honnouiji Academy~

"What...in the world is that?" Psycho Red asked as the S-Types watched the figure slowly come out of the dust. Psycho-Green soon flew at the figure yelling. "Whoever they are, they will die at the hands of Lord Ast.." However he was unable to finish as a woman with white hair and seemingly one arm and eye had managed to stab Psycho Green right through his chest. Psycho Green twitched for a moment as the woman's glare stood cold at him. "...you are ****ing dead..." The woman then threw Psycho Green to the side. Psycho White started to panic and ran up to his fallen comrade. He soon glared. "You will pay for this...you will pay for this!" Psycho Pink started to cast curing magic on Psycho Green as a whole fleet of small-fry S-Types all jumped at the woman. She then gave a small smile and started to cut them all up.

Back on the wall, the girls watched the fight closely. It was Pyrrha that looked at C.C. asking. "Why does that lady fight like you?" This caused C.C's gold eyes to widen. "She seems more barbaric in her tone...yet her fighting style...is oddly similar to my own skills." Kallen looked at the woman seemingly annoyed asking. "But who is she? Where is she from? And is she an ally?" C.C. shrugged. "I have no idea..."

Down below the woman was seemingly teleporting about the field ripping apart the smaller S-Types into E. Tempura Wizard flew up to her. "Alright, I don't know who you are...but you act similar to both our species...and those people from Star Road. Just, what are YOU?" The woman looked at the Eggplant/Shrimp thing before she said casually. "I don't know what I am...but you do look...tasty..." The S-Type opened his eyes and scrambled away. "I am not food for you to consume, vile creature!" The woman just tilted her head. "Vile creature? That's incredibly stupid for an S-Type like yourself." Astral teleported in front of her looking her down. "That is quite enough...you will be swiftly dealt with!" She then smiled. "You..can kiss my ass..."

"I believe this might be our cue to leave considering what's about to happen." C.C. said casually as she started to leave with the others following. As soon as they all made it to the ground there was a loud fight in the background followed by a loud hit as the woman was sent flying over the wall. C.C casually stretched her arms out as the woman fell right into her hands. "Yes, we're definitely leaving..." Quickly the girls got in and sped away from Honnouiji Academy avoiding S-Type detection in the process.

As they drove away C.C. proceeded to make a call to Cynthia. "Hey, it's me...the girls and I are heading to your place...things have become much more dangerous."

~Sora's House~

Kai looked at Sora and Roxas with a small smile and placed her hands on her shoulders. "Look, you two don't need to worry about it. Aftr all you have school, grades, and the high-school dramatic life to worry about." Gently stepping away Kai bowed. "Well, it was nice to meet you two, but we're going to have to go now." Kai and Kairi gently waved at the boys as they left. Once they got into Kai's car, the two sped off down the street.

"Okay, we're going to be heading to my old place of residence. If the power is still on then we will try to find any information or evidence of my brother's whereabouts." Kai calmly explained as she drove down the street. Kairi looked at her friend asking. "How?" Kai blinked. "My brother used to have a laboratory under the house, his computer might have logged information about what had happened prior before I was raised by Cynthia and C.C. If I can access it...then we have our answer."

~Kai's Old Residence~

The two girls drove for a while before entering through the gates to what appeared to be a fancy house of sorts that still looked pristine...which struck Kai oddly as off. The two girls got out of the car before Kai walked up to a cobblestone driveway in front of the door commenting. "There should be blood here..." Kairi looked at the spot asking. "Blood?" Kai knelt down taking a closer look. "Yeah, this was the spot where I fell when I lost my eye...I was picked up from here."

"Well, rain could have washed it off depending on how long it was there." Kairi explained before Kai walked over to the front door. She managed to unlock it as the two went inside. Kai eventually found the switch and turned on the lights revealing the fancy interior design. Kairi was surprised but Kai nudged her long. "C'mon...we have a lab to get to..." Kai eventually went down the steps leading to a basement and came across a doorway with a voice-reconition system. She leaned over and spoke. "This is my brother's lab..." The door soon opened revealing a lab with white tiles, a large computer, and all sorts of experiments. Kairi picked up a paper with a drawing of what appeared to be a dinosaur mixed with a strawberry and asked. "What is this?" as Kai sat down at the computer. Kai looked at her. "That was the design for a project my brother wanted to do called Pokesweets. He said he wanted to solve world hunger with them...but he never figured out the full details."

Kai proceeded to boot up the computer and typed for a bit before coming across a sealed file marked "Logs" Kai clicked on it before a question came on screen.

"My Diamond isn't a jewel, yet still remains precious over my own projects. What am I referring to?"

"A diamond that isn't a jewel...." Kai said to herself before typing. "My Sister." The screen made a ding sound before the next question came up.

"What is my Sister's name?"

Kai sighed and quickly typed up the answer before the screen switched to the insides of the folder. She clicked on a file labeled "Will-2007"

[Kai's brother]

So how long have you been to Earth?

[C.C.]

About a year.

[Kai's brother]

And how do you feel getting adjusted to life here?

[C.C.]

I think I've done a good job of getting used to things here. Parts of this place didn't seem much different from places in the Star Road such as Naboo, Tatooine, or even Xandar... well, prior to it being conquered... but that's another story.

[Kai's brother]

'Kay... now then... I feel like something bad's gonna happen. So I ask you... if anything... ANYTHING... were to happen to me, please look after my sister.

[C.C.]

Saki?

[Kai's brother]

Yes... Saki. I feel like getting involved with this whole S-type thing is not gonna end well for those involved. And soon... I'm gonna be one.

[C.C.]

I understand...

Kai blinked in surprise. "So...this was planned all along? I think I better look more into this." She then clicked a file named "Thoughts and Turmoil-2010"

"Dear Diary-

For three long years I have been trying to figure out what had happened to my sister after that fateful day. I can't seem to contact Cynthia now that she became a champion and I have all but lost contact with C.C. Worst of all was that I was visited by a man who claimed that my sister died at the hands of the S-Types. Atfirst I didn't believe him because of his lack of evidence..but then he explained that one of his creations had found her DNA on the remains of an S-Type that had been murdered. I decided that I would enact my vengance upon the S-Types for their act against my sister and join the man at Vector Industries. He somehow assured I could let her soul rest."

Kai gasped looking rather confused. "Dead? But...I'm alive?" Kai looked over the text again. "You've got to be kidding me...someone at Vector got to him with a lie? ****ing manipulators!" She soon clicked on the final file marked "Confliction-2013"

~Dear Diary-

It has been six years since that fateful day, my skills have been honed in on to defend her honor. But something perculiar has happened. Fulgore brought in an unconcious C.C. right into Vector. The Master had wanted her brought in to be spoken to, I wanted to speak to her...but I didn't know if she had done what she promised me to do all those years ago. She kept being interrogated about S-Types, Star Road, and some other things I didn't have the proper context on. After he had finished and left the room I had proceeded to talk with her about the information. Her response...

...was that she was alive...

I felt both relief and anger pouring through my body, I wouldn't become an S-Type...but being LIED to about the truth and manipulated by both Wilhelm and the Red Testament..I will no longer listen to what they have to say. I now have one mission...if you are reading this Saki...your brother is still alive!"

As Kai stormed out of the house, Kairi followed here while feeling a bit confused. "Kai... wait up!" Kairi called out to Kai as she caught up to her, "What's wrong? And what was with those files. Who the heck is Saki?" "I am Saki," Kai replied, revealing to Kairi her true name. "Wait, what?!" a confused Kairi questioned. Sighing, Kai began to explain to Kairi her past, how she came to changing her name, and how she came to be where she is right now. "... So, yeah... that's how the person you know as Kai came to be... a brotherless girl who found out her brother is still out there," Kai finished explaining, taking a deep breath and looking at the night sky. After nearly a minute of silence, Kairi approached Kai, placing her hand on her shoulder, and telling her, "Hey... we'll find him, I'm sure of it." Noticing Kai still staying silent, Kairi decided to cheer her up, and looked up an image on her phone. Once she found one that was cute and a bit amusing, Kairi showed the image to Kai, who started to chuckle as the two both went, "Awwww...." But before Kai could say anything, she felt her phone vibrate. Taking it out, she noticed it was a text from C.C., telling her and Kairi to Cynthia's. "We gotta go," Kai told Kairi. With the newfound vigor the duo drove off towards Cynthia's​

11. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

~Daitenku Temple~

Harold took a moment to think and he opened the Driver before removing the Spectre Eyecon as the Ghost Driver called out an Oyasumi as the transformation broken apart to reveal himself and he moved his shoulders. "Small world to certainly say the least." Harold said with a breath and he spoke. "And before you ask, I'm just as confused about this Rider thing as much as the fact there's a Night Fury around." Harold said rubbing the back of his neck.

"That's the dragon by the way, one of the more dangerous ones if I recall." Harold added. "Anyway, I like to know what just happened." Harold asked.

12. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Daitenku Temple-

Takeru poured a few cups of tea, a few cups of juice and a bowl of water for Toothless. He met with Onari, who reminded him that they would be getting a young girl from the hospital the next day and happily wept at his 'young master' bringing some companions to the temple since his only friend was Akari. Takeru smiled at Onari and went to the underground lab, just missing a curious Medic walking around.

Slowly, Takeru went down the stairs, setting the tray down and giving everyone their cup. He heard Harold ask what happened, "I don't know. Belle and I were looking for the owner of that Eyecon when those clay brutes appeared. That's when the other two appeared." "I was getting groceries and materials to help me when I do my stargazing." Remus explained, holding his cup of tea. "Since I was at the scene, I figured I should help and transform to beat them."

"It seemed I was a target which helped us find out who that item belonged to, though." Belle said, feeling embarrassed. Remus smiled, "Still, our new companion managed to save you. And before we continue, lets introduce ourselves. I'm Remus Lupin,and those are...." "WilyKat!" WilyKat said, happily swaying his tail. WilyKit smiled, "WilyKit, nice to meet you." "They're adopted children of my closet friends, and I was picking them up from Nintendo Elementary." Remus explained, Belle smiled, "I'm Belle." "Takeru Tenkujii." Takeru introduced, smiling.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Hikaru's House-

Through Hikaru's sign language and Belt translating, Go learned about how Hikaru became Drive. He told her, "Well, Hii-kun, I'll do what I can to do you, maybe you can teach me some sign so we can talk without Belt having to translate, I can act as translator." "'Okay, but it doesn't be easy, you know.'" Hikaru signed and Belt translated. "'Also, I have class. Wait here.'" She left the room for a moment and returned, handing him a book on sign language. Go nodded, taking it. "I'll study what I can."

[​IMG]

-Emma-

Emma hummed as she practiced the songs for Music, she smiled, happy to know that Kira would be with her and Gia with the rest of the team would watching them and supporting them.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Farron House-

As Serah attended Snow's wounds from his fight as Chaser, Lighting came in with drinks and asked, "So how did you get all beat up?" "Random street fight?" Snow suggested, Lighting looked at him and just sat down in a chair while Serah continued to attend his wounds.

[​IMG]

-Abandoned Mansion-

Namine sat in her room, sketching. The White Wizard and DiZ were out so she was left alone, she didn't mind, she just did her sketching as she normally did.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Narumi Detective Agency-

"Well, not a lot to do." Ron said, bored. Hermione looked at him with Vulpix, "Well, we don't get many serious cases. Usually just a regular pet search, so not a lot happens here." "Well, we're willing to help in any way." Harry said, with Riolu on his shoulder. Philip sat at a separate desk, reading his blank book. Mew just floated around.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Gokai Galleon-

"That..... was weird." Gai said, watching the two leave. Luka shrugged, while Ahim just sipped her tea. Doc rubbed his hair and said, "Well, I'm gonna make dinner. What are you all hungry for?"

13. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

[​IMG]

As Tuxedo Mask traversed across the Lemurian Star in his search for Georges Batroc, he finally found the pirate leader inside the captain's deck...

[​IMG]

Inside the captain's deck, Batroc stood with another pirate, who tried to contact another pirate on the ship, speaking on a phone in French, "Hello? Batroc, the line is dead. I lost contact with them." Before Batroc could even reply, he noticed a rose with a sharp stem quickly break through the window, piercing the neck of the pirate speaking to him, killing him in an instant. Turning around, Batroc then watched as Tuxedo Mask smashed through the window. As he got up, Tuxedo Mask saw Batroc escaping. Tuxedo Mask then proceeded to run after Batroc, hoping to capture the pirate leader. And as he ran, Tuxedo Mask was contacted by Alan on his earpiece...

[​IMG]

"Hostages en route to extraction. Skye missed the rendezvous point. Hostiles are still in play," Alan's voice said through Tuxedo Mask's earpiece. Surprised to hear that Skye missed the rendezvous point, Tuxedo Mask tried contacting her with his earpiece, saying, "Skye, Batroc's on the move. Circle back to Alan, May, and Shining Armor, and protect the hostages." After not getting a reply from Skye, Tuxedo Mask repeated, "Skye!" Suddenly, Batroc surprised Tuxedo Mask, attacking him repeatedly with his rather impressive kickboxing skills. For every kick Tuxedo Mask would block with his cane, Batroc would come back with either a punch or another kick that Tuxedo Mask would try hard to dodge. After finally managing to deliver a punch to Batroc, Tuxedo Mask watched as the pirate leader quickly got back up on his feet and continued with his kickboxing. Only this time, Tuxedo Mask was more prepared, managing to dodge as well as block Batroc's attacks with his cane. After blocking a kick, Tuxedo Mask delivered three successive punches to Batroc's chest, and tried to flip him. But as he tried to flip him, Tuxedo Mask noticed Batroc jump away. Once the pirate leader was back on his feet, he and Tuxedo Mask glared at each other for a moment before Batroc commented in French, "I was hoping for an opponent who was more than a mask and cane." Understanding what Batroc said, Tuxedo Mask tossed his cane aside, and removed his hat and mask, revealing his face to Batroc...

[​IMG]

"On va voir," Darien replied to Batroc in French (translation: "Let's see"), with the pirate leader grinning. The two then started their fight again, but now, Darien had the upper hand. For every attack Batroc would attempt, Darien would successfully block, and attack back with either a double punch, double kick, or a punch and kick combo. Once Darien noticed Batroc finally looking groggy, Darien charged towards him, and smashed him through a door and knocking him out as the two landed in the floor of a computer room. Getting up, Darien noticed Skye was in the room the whole time...

[​IMG]

"Well, this is awkward," Skye commented as she noticed Darien and Batroc while she was downloading something from one of the computers in the room. "What are you doing?" Darien questioned as he walked towards her. "Backing up the hard drive. It's a good habit to get into," Skye replied. "May, Alan, and Shining Armor needed your help. What the hell are you doing here?" Darien asked, noticing what Skye was backing up, "You're saving J.I.A. intel." "Whatever I can get my hands on," Skye replied. "Our mission is to rescue hostages," Darien told Skye. "No. That's your mission. And you've done it beautifully," Skye replied as she finished backing up the intel and pulled her flash drive out of the computer, "Director Stewart gave me this mission." As Skye got up to leave, Darien grabbed her arm, telling her, "You just jeopardized this whole operation." "I think that's overstating things," Skye retorted. Suddenly, Batroc got up, and was about to throw a grenade at Darien and Skye. However, upon noticing Batroc, Darien quickly summoned a rose, and sent it towards Batroc's hand, with its sharp stem piercing his hand, causing Batroc to drop the grenade as he cried in pain. Grabbing Skye, Darien jumped through a window with her, with the two taking cover as the grenade exploded (and killing Batroc in the process). Once the dust settled, Skye told Darien, "Okay. That one's on me." "You're damn right," Darien replied as he got up and walked away.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Daitenku Temple~

[​IMG][​IMG]

After he was given a drink, Hiccup decided to pass, as it meant detransforming, and revealing himself to a few individuals, saying, "Uhh, I think I'm good. Thank you." Putting his drink away, he instead placed the bowl of water on the floor for Toothless, telling his dragon, "Here you go, bud." And once Harold revealed himself, Hiccup thought to himself, 'Harry?! No, wait... I think... that's the guy who saved Ron and got in trouble with the whole Elsa thing. Harold, I think his name is. He's a Rider?!' As everyone was introducing themselves, Hiccup said, "Well, as long as I'm still wearing this outfit... I'm just nobody, or rather... just another Rider trying to do good and beat the bad guys. Anyway, I came here to learn about fellow Riders' powers, so... proceed in enlightening us."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Crystal Order HQ~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

A gathering was taking place in the headquarters of the Crystal Order, where many members of the Crystal Order were joined by Thrax and a few S-types, ready to hear what the leaders of the group were going to say. "First of all, I would like to thank you all for coming here tonight," Rassilon greeted the present members of the Crystal Order, "And I would also like to thank Thrax for coming here on behalf of his parents, Rita and Zedd." Thrax simply nodded in reply as Rubeus questioned, "Where's Astral?" "Astral is busy taking care of business elsewhere," Hive replied, "I will be representing the S-types in this meeting on Astral's behalf." "Yes, now then... as you are all aware, Al Mualim's stepson, Harold Saxon, was victorious in today's election," Rassilon continued, "Granting him the highes-" "So what?" Hun interrupted Rassilon, "Saxon won't be inaugurated till late January, which is more than two months away." "Hun is correct," Chrysalis added, "I haven't been with the Crystal Order as long as many that are here, and I'm already starting to feel impatient. When is this big victory ever going to come?! How many more additional steps do we need to take?!" "Ever heard the phrase 'Good things come to those who wait'?" Romulus Thread asked Chrysalis and Hun, "Look, we've gone through many highs and lows over the years. And as someone who's been with the group for so many years, I am telling you, today has been one of our greatest victories, probably the best since we kicked the Japs out of Iraq. And I know that once Saxon is officially in power, the changes will immediately come." "But who's to say things won't fall apart before Saxon gets inaugurated?!" Brock Lesnar retorted, "Shan-Yu, Yzma, Tex Richman, Bellatrix Lestrange, and more recently... Florent L'Belle. All imprisoned for their affiliation with us! How can we be guaranteed that the rest of us won't be caught within the next two months, resulting in this big plan to crash and tumble?!" "Not to mention we still got those traitors Discord and Mewtwo still out there!" Creel added. The members of the Crystal Order then started arguing with each other, with some feeling the Crystal Order is headed the right direction, others, not so much. "ENOUGH!" Al Mualim yelled, forcing all the Crystal Order members in attendance to silence. "Many of you are angry, upset, wondering if this is nothing but an ongoing cycle that doesn't seem to end," Al Mualim said, "And believe me, no one is more frustrated than I am. For twenty-five years, I have struggled in this long war with those in charge of the world. There were many times I thought we'd fail as a group. But I persevered, through the good times, and the bad. Believe me, reaching the point that we are in today was something I thought was the stuff of dreams."

"But here we are... my stepson convinced the citizens of the world's superpower, Japan, to vote for him, giving him the highest position in the country," Al Mualim continued, "Once he is prime minister, our plans for the world will be completed swiftly. Now I understand that inauguration doesn't happen till January. But what if we were able to make him prime minister much sooner. How about, tomorrow night?" "But... how is that even possible?" Starlight Glimmer questioned. "Yeah... isn't Harriet Jones supposed to resign or die for something like that to happen?" Syndrome added. Grinning, Al Mualim replied, "Precisely..." "Huh?" several Crystal Order members wondered out loud as Al Mualim approached the members of the Crystal Order, waving his hands as he used his powers to shoot streaks of gas from the floor, and started to sing...

[Al Mualim]
    I know that your levels of impatience
    Are high and completely justified
    But keen as you are, pay attention!
    My words are a matter of pride
    It's clear from your curious expressions
    You're all wondering what is next
    We are talking worldwide successions
    Even you can't be caught unimpressed!
    So, prepare for the chance of a lifetime
    Be prepared for sensational news
    A shining, new era
    Is tiptoeing nearer

[Cassidy]
    And when do we feature?

*Al Mualim pinches Cassidy's cheek in a playful manner*

[Al Mualim]
    Just listen to teacher
    I know you've all waited
    But you'll be rewarded
    When at last, we are given our dues
    And injustice deliciously squared
    Be prepared!

[Butch]
    Yeah, be prepared! We'll be prepared! For what?

[Al Mualim]
    For the death of Harriet Jones!

[Butch]
    Why? Is she sick?

[Al Mualim]
    No, fool, we're going to kill her. After which, according to the Japanese constitution, should a sitting prime minister die after an election and before inauguration day during their final term, the person who won the election will then immediately become prime minster of the country. Meaning, Harold Saxon will officially become prime minster much sooner, and then we'll finally be able to conquer the world and establish the utopia I have promised each and every one of you!

[Cassidy and Butch]
    Yay! All right! Hail the Crystal Order!

*Rejuvenated by Al Mualim's promise to them, all members of the Crystal Order chant their support*

[Crystal Order Members]
    Hail the Crystal Order! Hail the Crystal Order!

*A large hangar door in the area then opens, with John Lumic leading thousands of Cybermen in a Nazi-style march while Al Mualim, Rassilon, and Haytham Kenway watched from an upper deck*

[​IMG][​IMG]

[Cybermen]
    It's great that Earth will be connected
    With an order that will be adored

[Al Mualim]
    Of course, quid pro quo, we're expected
    To take certain duties on board
    The future is littered with prizes
    And though we're all equal in this
    The point that I must emphasize is...

*Jumping down to the lower deck, an angry Al Mualim uses his power to crack the floor beneath him, with the cracks emitting a red glow*

[Al Mualim]
    Traitors will be killed in an instant!!!

*Snapping his fingers, Al Mualim summons the S-type, Xerneas, which he rides on as pillars begin to rise in the area, with Xerneas jumping from one pillar to another*

[​IMG]

[Al Mualim]
    So prepare for the coup of the millennium
    Be prepared for the murkiest scam!

[Crystal Order Members]
    Oooh... la, la, la!

[Al Mualim]
    Meticulous planning
    Tenacity spanning
    Decades of denial
    Is why we'll be
    Saviors, undisputed
    Respected, saluted
    And seen, for the wonders we are!!
    Yes, our teeth and ambitions are bared
    Be prepared!

[Al Mualim and Crystal Order Members]
    Yes, our teeth and ambitions are bared
    Be prepared!

Al Mualim then used his powers to project the Crystal Order logo above him as he and the rest of the members of the Crystal Order laughed maniacally.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2016
  14. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

~Cynthia's Residence~

C.C. had led the others back to where her friend had lived after making sure the area was clear of S-Type activity. With concern in her eyes the green-haired woman quickly knocked on the door. Within moments the blonde champion had opened the door and quickly let them all in. C.C. looked at her and asked. "Is Zone-Tan acting normal right now?" Cynthia looked around before she smiled. "Well, that depends on if by normal you mean she's making cartoons...then yes." C.C. nodded. "Good, then they haven't tried anything yet." With a snap of her fingers, Neru and Haku soon carried the strange woman into the house and placed her on the couch.

C.C. looked at everyone. "Once Kai gets here, we will need to discuss a strategy..." Cynthia looked at her friend in concern as C.C. rubbed her forehead. "What happened out there?" C.C. shook her head. "Honnouiji..." Cynthia soon helped C.C. onto her feet and said. "Hold on, I know what you need to calm down." She looked at the others and smiled. "Please feel free to sit down."

Pyrrha plopped onto a chair. "I still don't believe it...all of those S-Types...they're being stored up there..." Kallen soon placed a hand on the blonde's head. "Look, don't worry about it...we'll do what we do best and kick ass...nothing different." Pyrrha looked at the redhead with genuine concern. "But...what if they can easily force all S-Types and People under their will just by using those S-Types we saw."

It was then that Kai and Kairi soon entered. Kai asking aloud. "Okay, what the hell happened?" Hikaru looked at Kai and calmly explained. "Well...we went to Honnouiji...and we took a look like you said...and then this girl just came bursting through a wall and tried to fight off the S-Types." Samus soon chimed in. "Not to mentioned she bad-mouthed Astral as well. We think...she might be a clone of C.C. based on her fighting style." Kai blinked and looked at the woman on the couch. "Okay...where is C.C..." Dawn soon pointed at the door. "She went in there with Cynthia in order to calm down." Kai nodded and started to drag the woman with her. "Okay, you all stay here. I will speak to them...you too, Kairi."

Kai dragged the woman into the room where C.C. and Cynthia were before placing the woman on the bed. The redhead soon looked at C.C. asking. "Hey, you alright?" C.C. slowly nodded. "I think so...I think I just need to relax." Cynthia smiled and walked over to her before placing a couple of big cigars in C.C's mouth lighting them. "Here, just take a load off and relax...Saki and I will take care of this." C.C. smiled taking in a puff and exhaling it from her mouth. "Thanks, you were always there..." Cynthia nodded. "That's why we're family after all."

Kai was looking over the body before asking. "Can you give me a report?" C.C. nodded and began to explain what had occured at Honnouiji. The mere fact had shocked both Kai and Cynthia. The latter remarking. "No way....so the rumor of Nintendo Community College...is possibly a cover for a giant S-Type nest." C.C. nodded as she puffed. "Yes, and they have the posibility of forcing S-Types to awaken their inner desire and essentially make them destroy anything in their way." Kai looked at her. "So, do we know exactly how they can do that?" C.C shrugged. "I don't know...but it's dangerous by itself. Add in the fact that they have hundreds if not thousands of S-Types built up in crystals...I don't know if a single group could even handle that many. They also mentioned development on uniforms for population control and a Kamui as well."

Kai shook her head. "Great...just great, the S-Types have really outdone themselves...and just after I find out about my brother too..." C.C. stopped and looked at Kai. "So...you finally know..." Kai nodded. "Yeah, he's inside Vector...but, I'm not angry at you." She soon hugged C.C. "Listen, if it hadn't been for you and Cynthia and even Zone-Tan...I wouldn't be who I am today." C.C. smiled and hugged back. "We'll get him back..." Cynthia looked at the woman on the bed asking. "What will we do about her?" C.C. looked at the woman. "She is missing an eye and an arm.." Zone-Tan however soon came through the floor with a grin on her face. "I felt a kindred spirit in the room..." C.C. blinked. "Kindred...is she a...?" Zone-Tan looked her over. "Not quite...she seems one part S-Type...maybe one half you...and one half Cynthia? Wow, if that's true...seems like the rumors are true." Cynthia looked at Zone-Tan commenting. "Look, we don't need to be bringing THAT up in front of Saki..."

Kai raised her hands. "Okay, okay look...right now what we need to do is two things...first is recruit more members in order to deal with this possible threat...and raise morale among ourselves." C.C. looked at Kai as she took another puff of her cigars asking. "And how do you suppose we'll raise morale?" Kai grinned. "The answer is really simple...a good old fashioned party will take the strain off the issue...plus, free ice cream."

C.C. stood up smiling. "Good, while you do that...the three of us will be heading to Nintendo High..." Zone-Tan blinked in shock. "Nintendo High...at night!?" Her shock soon turned into a sly grin. "I see..." Cynthia started to look around. "Well, if we're going...I'm grabbing my Pokemon. Who knows what could happen." With that the trio proceeded to get ready just as Kai left the room.

~Mario Bros. Residence~

After meeting up with the others and having explained what had happened, the brothers soon arrived back at home with Luigi still holding onto Mario as he entered the house. The sight of both Mario brothers had made Fujiko jump from behind the counter and gently picked Luigi off of Mario's back. She took a glare at Mario asking. "Where were you? We were worried sick about you!" Mario slowly looked at his mother. "I was challenged by an S-Type to a fight...an S-Type of myself..." This made Fujiko's eyes open up as Rosalina came running in. "Yes, he fought an S-Type and was flung into Space..." Luigi slowly moved his head. "My everything hurts from re-entry."

Jumpman walked over confused as he asked. "Did you say...you were in space?" Mario nodded. "He threw Luigi and I into Space after we did something to turn gold and silver. We even beat an S-Type up on the Moon!" Luigi soon added. "The view was pretty though, we even got a present from the fight." Ruiji was in disbelief as he looked out the window and said. "Those things falling from the sky? That was you two!?" Jumpman Sr. sighed. "First my kids are crazy, and now my grandchildren go into space...is our family really insane? Of course we are!" His face turned into absolute cheer as he said. "Well! Today was certainly an interesting turn of events, we have a new Prime Minister, your children went to the moon, and all sorts of things!" Fujiko looked at Jumpman Sr. unamused. "Well I didn't vote for the guy." Her face then changed to a happy glow. "Okay, let's get you all upstairs and get ready for bed."​

15. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

-Daitenku Temple-

"Eyecon huh..." Harold said looked at the Tutankhamen Eyecon he held,. "I'm curious as to what just happened and what are these Eyecons? I admit strangeness of it all has me confused, especially as to why they were targeting you Miss Belle, oh and before I forget, I'm Harold, Harold Flamel, I'm probably more known as the guy who 'kidnapped' Elsa of Arendelle." Harold said.

16. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

~Nintendo High~

After driving down the road for a bit and arriving outside the Nintendo High building, the trio of women stepped out and proceeded to head up the stairs. Realizing that the door was locked and breaking in would arouse suspicion, Zone-Tan grabbed her two friends and sunk through the floor before rising up on the other side with the door untouched. Once inside C.C. bolted down the halls with her fingers trailing along the lockers and doors before stopping in the middle of the hall causing Cynthia to bump into her green-haired friend. In a trance C.C. slowly turned towards the door and went inside leading to the familiar vault.

Unlike before, there was not a tremendous force of energy trying to blast her out of the room. Once she appraoched the door she closed her eyes and took in a deep breath, her fingers dancing along as she entered the combination to the safe and it started to open revealing the rainbow glow. A warm and unusual smile coming across the green-haired woman's face as she entered the hallowed grounds of the Relic's chamber. Her hand gently touching the star-shaped object as she asked sounding a bit intimidated. "A-are you there...?"

The Relic pulsed for a moment before a familiar gentle and feminine voice spoke up. "Yes...I am here, C.C.....what brings a protector like yourself to see me?" C.C. blinked thinking carefully on how to explain it. "Look, it's about....the S-Types. I've found out that they have hundreds if not thousands stored on this planet..and I'm afraid that...they will try to hurt my friends and take over my home planet. And....please do not punish me for this...but one of my friends...is an S-Type..."

The female spoke up sounding surprised. "You made friends with an S-Type? That's...rather new. Could I speak with her?" C.C. bowed her had. "Of Course..." She motioned for Cynthia and Zone-Tan to enter the room. The blonde in awe at the sight of the relic before the voice spoke up again. "S-Type...what is your name?" Zone-Tan blinked and respectfully bowed. "I-it's Zone-Tan...and please...don't kill me, I'm not like the others..." The voice spoke up. "If you are really not willing to harm me...please place your hand on the Relic..." Zone-Tan swallowed with a loud gulp and slowly inched her hand toward the Relic, her hand gently touching it with her eyes shut afraid of being vaporized...but instead...she felt a rather warm sensation. Slowly opening her blue eyes she soon realized that she was touching the Relic and was still alive.

The voice spoke up again. "Well, seems like there is one of their kind who is really nice...just as I thought..." Cynthia on the other hand soon touched the Relic explaining. "I...I am just someone from Earth, I don't know who you are...but I believe there are more good-hearted S-Types on Earth who just want to live in peace." She soon felt a surge of energy go through her arm blasting her back into the wall as the voice said. "I do agree...now then, have you figured out who will become the next Harbinger yet?" C.C. shook her head. "I am afraid not, whoever it is hasn't exactly given the telltale signs yet...however I do have an assumption...did you feel the sheer power of the Forbidden Fruit? If you did...then you should know two people fought its user." The voice said. "So, you think it's one of them?" C.C. sighed. "Possibly...but there is one problem....they're of the same bloodline..."

"Bloodline....like the two from before?" The voice asked in thought as she remembered something before she said. "Look, if they are really preparing for something big, then you and the others might have to assemble a group and teach the 64 special techniques..." C.C. crossed her arms. "One problem....it's been a long time since those techniques were taught, infact Nintendo High became a normal school and S-Types only resurfaced recently..." The voice went quiet for a moment before she said. "I see...this could be even problematic...but...I've seen how you lived so far...if you have the mind to pull off what you have been doing then things will come out okay...just, try to find the Harbinger and make sure my daughter is okay." C.C. gave a two finger salute. "Will do!" before Cynthia slowly started to stand up, her body and clothing looking slightly different from before as she held her head asking. "What...what was that force?"

C.C. looked at her new form with a gleam in her eyes. "That...was the power of the Relic, anyone who touches it with either become a Conduit, not cause anything...or in some cases explode because they're evil...like a vast majority of S-Types." Cynthia blinked and stumbled a bit before falling on C.C. "I see..." Helping Cynthia on her back C.C. calmly said. "You...will need to get adjusted to your new powers...just take it easy and try to hold onto my back."

As soon as the vault was closed and the trio exited Nintendo High, Cynthia soon kissed C.C. on the cheek commenting. "You know...despite being a lazy, addicted pizza lover...you can be pretty sweet too." C.C. giggled. "Nono...remember, you and I got addicted at the same time...then Saki got into it too." Zone-Tan blinked asking. "Should I go and take the car home so you two can have your alone time? Cause I feel like a joke I made might actually be true..." C.C. looked at her with a smile. "Go ahead...we'll be home soon."

With that Zone-Tan started to drive back to Cynthia's place as the two started to walk down the street chatting like old friends. With the stars shining in the sky and the two secluded C.C. asked. "You know....do you think I've adjusted too much to Earth and Tokyo?" Cynthia thought about it as her wings fluttered. "Well...not really, things are really just the same...sure, seven years have passed..but things are the same between us as they were then...even since I became a Chamipon...although, I have missed your beauty and grace..." C.C. smiled and kissed Cynthia's cheek. "And I have missed your serenity and softness as well." Cynthia's eyes looked around to make sure things were in the clear before she asked. "Can I please have two cuban cigars?" C.C. blinked in response. "T-two!? Those are really huge...are you sure?" Cynthia started to play with C.C's hair. "I think we'd look like cool badasses if we both had two each...and you lit them all up in your mouth." C.C. froze in place before she got her box out. "O-okay then...if you wish..." She slowly placed one cigar in her mouth at a time before managing to squeeze them in, brushing her hair out of the way C.C. proceed to slowly light them up before placing two of them in Cynthia's open mouth. The blonde soon muffled. "Thanks..." The two of them started to head home puffing away.​

17. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~The Relic~

[​IMG]

Inside the Relic, Juno had her eyes closed as she was meditating when suddenly, she sensed something. "What is it?" The Great Intelligence asked as he approached her...

[​IMG]

"Two individuals have used the Relic to communicate with each other," Juno answered, "I couldn't sense who they were, but I know one of them is in the Star Road at the moment." "Interesting... should I tell Minerva and Tinia about this?" the Great Intelligence asked. "No. It's best they don't know," Juno replied.

18. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Daitenku Temple-

"I recognize you from helping us save young Ron from his mind control." Remus said, looking at him. "And I didn't follow much of that case with the young queen." "Wait a moment." Belle said, looking at the Tutankhamen Eyecon and asked, "Takeru, can you show your Eyecons?" Aside from his Ore, Takeru showed his Musashi, Edison, Newton, Beethoven, and Robin. Everyone kept quiet as Belle examined the transformation items of Takeru and Harold.

As she examined the Eyecons, Belle looked at the names and symbols on the Eyecons then sat and sipped her tea. Takeru asked, "Well?" "I recalled from the battle these things hold the power of people from history." Belle said, Remus nodded, "I recall it, too. Miyaomoto Musashi, the well known swordsman. Ludwig van Beethoven, one of the great composers of the 18th century, Robin Hood, the chivalrous outlaw." "Thomas Edison, the genius who made the light bulb." Belle continued, "Tutankhamen, the young pharaoh who had ruled a short reign." "Huh, I see." Takeru said, thinking.

Medic ran into Onari and listened to him about the temple and its history.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Hikaru's House-

The two vehicle-themed Riders practiced sign language so they could talk and Go could translate for her when she used sign when she was with others. Mr. Belt had a smiley emotion on his screen as he watched them practice and learn about to talk without using words.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Narumi Detective Agency-

Hermione sat at a table, talking with Harry while their Pokemon rested with Mew. Philip got curious and entered Planetary Bookshelf, looking around at the many books. Ron looked at all the hats on the door.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Farron Household-

Lighting sat in the living room, sipping her drink with Snow while Serah made treats for everyone in the house. Snow sighed, relaxing with Lighting and thought the recent fight he was in.

19. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Daitenku Temple~

[​IMG][​IMG]

'I knew it!' Hiccup thought to himself after Harold introduced himself, 'It's gonna be weird telling Harry that someone who looks like him is now a Rider.' As Belle went over the descriptions of the Eyecons, Hiccup commented, "So, uh, basically... each of these Eyecon thingies correspond to a historical figure, huh? And each with their unique abilities. Interesting stuff if you ask me. Probably would be a good idea to read up on these old guys." As Hiccup noticed the time on the clock, he said, "Aww man, it's getting late. Gotta get ready for school tomorrow. Umm, anyway... nice place Takeru, and glad we got to meet. See ya guys! Let's go, bud." Nodding, Toothless followed Hiccup as he headed towards the exit.

20. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

~Daitenku Temple~

Harold listened. "So, historical figures huh, I wouldn't know where to begin with this." Harold commented as Hiccup said he had to go home for school tomorrow and he and the Night Fury left as Harold rubbed his hair. "Uh yeah, like I was saying, these historical figures are kind of over my head, the only ones I know is Wizarding ones or my Uncle Nic never delved into the non-magical side, might be worth a read if we knew how many of these there are considering the ones we have have numerals." Harold pointed out the numbering on the Eyecons.

"And knowing history there's probably a lot of these historical figures." Harold added, looking thoughtful. "Unless there happens to be a list of what figures there is?" Harold asked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.