RE: Mario's High School Days

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by NutheadBros, Jan 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

~Shinnok's Spire~

Vergil listened and watched with a careful eye as Savage asked the question he spoke, "Does it matter? These individuals might just be the thing we require to infiltrate without any trouble, a distraction is better than one being alert to intruders, that group wouldn't just come here without being prepared to make sure the debt is fulfilled." Vergil muttered and grasped Yamato.

~Harold~

Harold looked to Lenne. "Sure, I'll remember that." Harold said and leant back as he took a sip. "I might need a break from all fof this, perhaps a nice sunny breeze may do me a world of good." Harold said afterwards.

2. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Flower Shop-

Lenne nodded, "Alright." She left his room, letting him relax and think about taking a breath to clear his head from trying to figure the curse on Beast. Aerith sat at the front desk and sighed, positioning flowers in a pot. Coming with a plate of rice ball and a cup of tea, chaos smiled, "Here." "Thanks, chaos." Aerith said, taking a rice ball and taking a bite.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Tokyo University-

Seeing Marius approach Jessie and James, Hikaru hid and put Mr. Belt around her waist in case she needed to transform. Grabbing the Speed Shift Car as it came to her, she waited to see what would happen.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Music Class-

Kira looked at Kagura, she said, "Just calm down, Kagura. Take a deep breath and imagine it's concert night. You'll do alright." "Thanks, Kira." Kagura said, smiling. Mina stretched and took a breath, Michiru smiled, "You're really improving, Mina." "Thanks, Michiru." Mina said, looking at the second water-themed Scout.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Gym-

While Fang was watching the students as they played the game of volleyball, Tommy thought he saw something and asked Kimberly to stay and give points while he went to investigate it. Looking around, he had a confused look when he heard a flash of a camera. "Is what a skilled martial artist looks like confused?" He turned and saw Go, smiling. He asked, "Who are you?" Go didn't answer and showed off his agility, Tommy almost thought it was similar to Kimberly's as he watched.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Advanced Calculus-

Setsuna watched while the students took notes, Ami wrote notes as soon as Sulley spoke, Noah wrote down basic notes on what was being taught while Haru wrote down as he heard.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Demonology Class-

"Speaking of heritages, isn't your mom's sister proud of her British heritage?" Hermione asked, looking at Harry. Harry nodded, "Yeah, mom told me that Aunt Petunia didn't like that she had to live here for a few years and went back to the UK as soon as she graduated high school. I suppose it was that she didn't have the patience to practice what kanji meant or thought Japan was just too weird." "Huh, I almost imagine that your roommate, Malfoy, is like that as well." Hermione said, thinking.

[​IMG]

-School Library-

Philip sat at the librarian desk in the library, reading his blank book. He hummed a song that Hermione played one time at the agency, he pondered how she was doing in her current class and sat back.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Martial Arts Class-

Ron and Lita watched as Jacqui stepped onto the mat for her match. Ron kept a eye out for moves that he could use as Bujin Gaim while Lita just watched the match, Snow watched the match, crossing his arms.

[​IMG]

-Creative Arts Class-

Finishing her sketch, Namine looked at it and turned to a new page, beginning to sketch the Blue Ranger with the triceratops. She added detail to the Blue Ranger's suit and weapon.

[​IMG]

-Arendelle: Courtyard-

"Hey, Olaf." Anna said, waving at the snowman. She smiled, recalling the one time she and Elsa were little and when they made Olaf as kids. "Yeah, just recalling good times as kids."

[​IMG]

-Arendelle-

"I know," Elsa said, smiling. "How bout we go for a walk of our own and talk while waiting for lunch to get done?" She looked at Saphir, picking up the sides of her cape to walk.

3. FancyStache Traverse Town Homebody

~ Martial Arts Class ~

Immediately after getting on the mat, Jaqcui and her opponent charged at each other, and many strikes between the two were traded. Her opponent landed a punch to her jaw, but Jaqcui quickly recovered and grabbed his leg before taking him down. He managed to kick her off and get back up. Jaqcui did as well and immediately rushed him, delivering punch after punch. He tried to block, but the force behind her punches made his attempts futile. While he was dazed, she grabbed him around the waist and hoisted him up, before dropping him to the floor with a powerful slam. "I learned that one from my dad." She said with a grin, looking at her opponent, who was on the floor, completely out of it. "Oh!" Jaqcui exclaimed, looking at him. "Uhh...I might've been a bit too hard on him..."

Next was Takeda's match. Standing on the mat, he closed his eyes and stood silently, much to everyone's confusion. His opponent stood and watched with annoyance as Takeda stood completely still. Deciding not to watch and wait, he rushed at Takeda with a strike ready. As he swung his fist, Takeda gave a small smile. 'I hear you.' He thought, and quickly dodged the punch, eyes still closed. Shocked and annoyed, his opponent turned and tried to strike again, only to be avaded. This continued for for quite a while as Takeda's foe began to become more and more tired as his attacks were dodged. Once he was almost too tired to try again, Takeda opened his eyes and delivered a strong kick! The opponent was floored and, too tired to get up, conceded. Walking over, Takeda helped him up and carried him off the mat.

(OOC: This post was made for Roxam's next post. Also, I'm bad at fight scenes.)

4. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Military Academy in Annapolis, Maryland, U.S.A. - Parking Lot~

[​IMG]

As he was waiting next to Finn's car, Kanan felt his phone vibrating. Taking it out, he noticed he was getting a call from his Russian girlfriend, Leia Organa, who wanted to video chat with him. Answering it, Kanan greeted Leia, "Hey, Leia!"

[​IMG]

"Kanan! How are you doing?" Leia asked. "Fine. Classes are over for the day. I'm still waiting on Finn so we can hang out. Other than that... not much," Kanan replied, "What about you?" "Not much to add either," Leia answered, "The orphanage is as busy as ever, and I'm still taking care of the children here." Smiling, Kanan said, "Well you're doing a great job at it." "Thanks, Kanan," Leia thanked Kanan, "I'm sorry if I keep asking you this question, but when do you think you'll ever come to Russia?" "One of these days, baby. I promise," Kanan replied, "It's just hard with all the coursework here at the academy." "Well your education comes first, Kanan," Leia told Kanan, "Don't blow it over me. I can wait. And once I finally see you in person, I know it would've been worth it." "Thanks, baby," Kanan replied, "Talk to you later." "Take care, my love," Leia said as she hung up. "Was that Leia?" Finn asked as he approached Kanan...

[​IMG]

"Yeah," Kanan replied. "She's a great girl, man," Finn told his friend, "Once we're done with the academy, I want you to go straight to Russia and meet her in person." "Sure you don't wanna go to Russia with me?" Kanan asked. "Nah, I'm good," Finn replied, "This place is my home, man. But, just don't forget about me once you go there." "Heh, like I can forget about you," Kanan commented as the two friends shared a laugh. "It's getting late," Finn said as he noticed the setting sun. "Come on. Let's surprise Cid," Kanan suggested to Finn, who nodded in reply as the two got into Finn's car, driving towards the exit.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School - Music Class~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Alright, break time is over. Let's start," Yen Sid told the class as the students played the following song:

"Impressive," Yen Sid said once the students finished playing 'The Nutcracker Suite,' "Xehanort, well done. And Kagura, you performed well, but try to relax. Take a deep breath, and just focus, and you won't have to worry about a thing. Now then, onto the finale, 'Night on Bald Mountain.'"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Arendelle~

[​IMG]

"Oh, umm, why yes, of course. That sounds like a splendid idea," Saphir replied as he blushed, surprised Elsa had suggested to go on a walk with him. Extending his hand to her, Saphir asked, "Shall we, m'lady?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Arendelle - Courtyard~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Wow, wish I could talk about the old days like you guys, but being less than a year old, I got nothin'," Olaf replied, "Hey, how 'bout I tell Demande about our Japan trip. That sorta counts as 'old days' for me." "Sure, Olaf. I'd love to hear about everything you did over there," Demande told the snowman. "Well, it was a bright and early morning when our boat arrived in Tokyo..." Olaf replied as he started to talk about the things he did in Japan.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Outside Tokyo Cathedral~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Hey, get back here you street rat!" a man yelled as he chased Emma and Mimi, who were running away from him as they reached the doors of Tokyo Cathedral. "Gotcha!" the man declared as he grabbed the two as they were opening the door to the cathedral, with Emma and Mimi only replying with a gasp, "Thought you could run away from me, huh?" "What is going on here?!" Frollo questioned as he stepped out of the cathedral...

[​IMG]

"This street rat and her vermin are thieves!" the man complained. "That's not true!" Emma retorted, "Mimi and I were only looking at what he had in his vegetable stand." "Nyapah!" Mimi concurred. "Did you actually see them steal?" Frollo asked the man. "Well, no..." the man replied as he shook his head. "Then I see no reason why you should accuse them of such a crime," Frollo told the man, "I suggest you go back to your store. I'll deal with these two myself." As the man walked away, Mimi breathed a sigh of relief, saying, "Nyapah..." "Heh, nice one, Frollo!" Emma thanked the archdeacon. Frollo, however, glared at Emma and Mimi, telling them, "Inside the cathedral. Now!" Emma and Mimi then proceeded inside Tokyo Cathedral, wondering what Frollo will tell them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Outside the Triskelion (aka The J.I.A. Headquarters)~

[​IMG]

"Can't say I have," Garret replied to Kotal upon being told about Ketz, "But I can definitely sense the passion that you have for Japan." Garret then grabbed Kotal's hand, shaking it as he said, "Congratulations. Looks like your team will be working alongside the J.I.A. from now on."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo Elementary School: Counselor's Office~

[​IMG]

"California, huh? Well, at least you're not one of them darn Unova Yankees," Jessebelle replied as she chuckled, "Heh, I'm just teasing ya. Now then, as a foreign exchange student, you won't have any files in our records, and you won't be wearing uniforms like other students. But you'll still be able to attend class, learn, and take tests. And I know the perfect class for the both of you." Turning her attention back to X, Jessebelle said, "Thank you, kind sir. I can take it from here. Let's go." As Jessebelle left her office with Dipper and Mabel, Jessebelle told the two, "I'm sorry for asking, but I don't think I had the pleasure of knowing your names."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Shinnok's Spire~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Noticing Cassie break free, Shay told Shinnok, "Looks to me you have a bit of trouble keeping her in place. But no matter, I never wanted to release Lavos now. Just give me the crystal containing Lavos, then I'll leave in peace." After listening to what Shay said, Savage whispered to Vergil, "Well, looks like this 'distraction' is after Lavos as well. Now what do you suggest?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Triskelion (aka The J.I.A. Headquarters) - Nick Fury's Office~

[​IMG]

As he entered his office, Nick Fury found Severus Snape inside, looking out the window while carrying a suitcase...

[​IMG]

"'Bout time," Nick told Snape as he walked over to his desk, "I was starting to think that castle in Scotland really was just some old castle. So, what did you find?" Turning around, Snape placed the suitcase he was carrying on Fury's desk. Opening it, Snape took out the orb he found while exploring the castle, handing it to Nick, saying, "This was all I found." "I don't believe it," Nick replied as he held the orb in his hand, "A piece of Eden. They're real after all." "I'm not sure I understand," a confused Snape said. "There are myths about round glowing orbs called pieces of Eden. They were said to have been used around a thousand years ago to document stuff. In other words... they're the world's first recording devices," Fury replied, "So much untold history could be discovered by listening to the voices of the past." "I see..." Snape commented. "Was there anything else of interest?" Nick asked. "When I was searching the castle, there was a large keyhole," Snape replied. "A keyhole?" Nick questioned. Nodding, Snape continued, "It unlocked after using my Keyblade. A path then opened to an underground room, where I found the piece of Eden. But, there were many markings in that room, some correlated with your hypothesis regarding the tale of 'The Moon Kingdom' being based on real events. However, there were also some markings depicting Keyblades." "Interesting..." Nick replied as he pondered what Snape just told him. "What could this mean, Nicholas?" Snape asked. "I don't know," Fury responded. "Very well..." Snape said, "How is Lily?" "She's doing great," Nick replied, "Sure you don't wanna tell her what's really going on?" "I've told you before, Nicholas, this stays between us," Snape told Fury. "I understand," Nick replied, "Guess you'll be going to India now?" Nodding, Snape said, "I'll continue reporting to you on Dr. Banner." "Take care, Severus," Fury replied as Snape apparated away. "Heh, beats traveling by air," Nick said to himself as he observed the piece of Eden.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School - Demonology Class~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

After a few minutes of baking, Sunset Shimmer took out the Sperhüven Krispies from the mini oven, saying, "Looks like they're done." However, the dessert was giving out a rather nasty stench that filled the room. "Well, umm, they smell... interesting," Matt Smith commented as he tried not to cover his nose. "Ugh, that smell!" Anais cried as she covered her nose, "I don't think even my dad would wanna eat that!" "Yes, I know they don't exactly smell great," Sunset Shimmer replied, "But just when you're about ready to throw up from the stench, that's when they're done. Who wants to try some?" Matt and Anais backed away as Sunset Shimmer tried offering them some. "Oh, don't be silly, they're delicious!" Sunset told the rest of the class, "You just have to know how to eat them. You hold your nose with one hand, and you pop a krispie in your mouth with the other." To reassure the class, Sunset Shimmer demonstrated exactly what she said, holding her nose with her left hand, and taking a krispie with her other hand, putting it inside her mouth. "Mmmm, that tastes like cheesecake, fresh strawberries, and chocolate ice-cream!" Sunset Shimmer said as she ate a krispie. After seeing Sunset Shimmer enjoying the dessert, Matt Smith shrugged, deciding to try it out himself, saying, "Well, here goes..." Doing exactly as Sunset Shimmer did, Smith was surprised by how good the krispie tasted despite the awful stench, exclaiming, "Geronimo! You're right, Miss Shimmer. That is the best ting I have ever tasted!" Deciding to try it out herself, Anais repeated what Matt and Sunset did, and ended up just as surprised as Matt Smith was with how good the krispie tasted, commenting, "Wow! These are delicious!" "Come on guys, there's plenty for everyone!" Sunset Shimmer told the class.

~Tokyo University~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Pardon me, but may I ask you two a few questions?" Marius asked Jessie and James as he approached them, "What precinct is this polling place a part of?" "Uhh...." Jessie and James replied, not knowing what to answer. "What about district?" Marius continued to ask, "Do you even know who the supervisor of elections of Kanto is?" "What's your point, runt?" Jessie retorted, "Are you going to vote, or not?" "First of all, I already voted last week," Marius said, "And second, I have a feeling this polling place is fake. Do you know that doing such a thing is a federal offense?" Before Jessie and James could even respond, some of the voters who cast their ballot were noticing something missing. Specifically, their Pokeballs.

"Hey, where's my Pokeball?!"
    "Has anyone seen three Pokeballs marked with a star?"
    "My Pokeballs have been stolen!"

'Odd,' Marius thought to himself as the voters mentioned missing Pokeballs. Turning around, he noticed Jessie and James have quickly taken down the polling place and were running away. "Hey! Stop!" Marius yelled as Jessie and James ran away. Before they could go any further, Misty and her friends arrived, blocking Jessie and James's path...

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Not so fast!" Misty threatened the two. "Are you two behind the missing Pokeballs?" Tracey questioned them. "Hmph..." Both Jessie and James said as they removed their disguises, revealing their familiar selves as they recited their motto...

Prepare for double, this is my campaign slogan!
    And make it double, you better be votin'!
    To protect the world from devastation!
    To unite all peoples within our nation!
    To denounce the evils of truth and love!
    To extend our reach to the stars above!
    Jessie!
    James!
    Team Rocket blasts off at the speed of light!
    Surrender now, or prepare to fight!

[​IMG]

"Mewoth! That's right!" Mewoth added as he came out of a manhole on the ground while carrying a bag full of the stolen Pokeballs.

[​IMG]

"Wobuffet!" Jessie's Wobuffet added as he came out of his Pokeball. "Team Rocket! Why am I not surprised?" Brock exclaimed, remembering the troubles he'd have with Team Rocket in the past. "What are you guys doing here?" Gary questioned. "Well, college twerp, in case you haven't noticed, it's Election Day," Jessie replied. "And with it being Election Day, there's bound to be a whole lot of people with Pokemon voting," James added. "And TU's full of suckers like that!" Meowth added. "Deceiving voters with a lie and taking away something from them? How dare you do such a thing!" Misty cried. "Hey, politicians do it all the time. It's not something that hasn't been done before," Jessie replied, shrugging, "But enough rambling. We're not gonna have you twerps get in our way this time! Arbok, come on out!" "You too, Weezing!" James added as he and Jessie threw out their Pokeballs...

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Charbok!" Jessie's Arbok cried as it came out of its Pokeball. "Weezingweez," James's Weezing added as it also appeared.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School - Martial Arts Class~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Looks like I'm next," Dick said as he and his opponent both got up and walked over to the mat. "And... go," Bruce said as the match started. Dick and his opponent tried hard to land a punch or kick at the other, but both were doing real well with blocking. 'Man, how do I land an attack against this guy?' Dick thought to himself as he kept punching, kicking, and blocking. After a minute or so of the same routine, Dick had an idea, but he didn't really like it much. As his opponent delivered a punch, instead of blocking it, Dick instead kicked his opponent. "Ow!" Dick cried as his face was punched at. However, Dick was at least able to land a perfect kick towards his opponent, knocking him down to the mat. "Okay, that's enough," Bruce said, ending the match. "So... how'd we do?" Grayson asked Wayne. As he was writing something on his clipboard, Wayne replied, "Congratulations, Dick. Your team advances." "Sweet!" Dick cheered as he rejoined Jacqui and Takeda, "Nice work, guys!" Happy to see that his friend's team advanced (as well as hopefully meaning he gets to challenge him later), Connor watched as the third quarter-final took place at the mat between two other teams, with one team winning 3-0 to advance in the tournament bracket. Finally, it was time for the fourth quarter-final, which involved Connor's team against another team of three. "Okay, last quarter-final," Bruce announced as he turned his attention to Connor, "Connor, you'll be first." Nodding, Connor got up and walked to the mat to face his opponent. "And... go," Wayne said as the match started. Connor's opponent tried very hard to land a punch and kick towards Connor, who easily blocked the attacks, and sometimes causing his opponent to fall to the mat. "Come on, man, that all you got?" Connor teased his opponent, who didn't look happy at all. "I got more tricks up my sleeve, terrorist boy!" Connor's opponent taunted him. "What did you just call me?" Connor questioned his opponent, knowing exactly what he was insinuating by calling him 'terrorist boy.' "You heard me, Haytham Kenway Jr.," Connor's opponent replied, "So you gonna kill us all like your daddy does?" "Uh-oh," Dick said to himself, knowing exactly how Connor feels about insults like that. And indeed, hearing the comparison to his father caused Connor to snap. Clenching his fists, Kenway then charged towards his opponent, knocking him to the ground, and continuously punched him as Bruce and Dick rushed to the mat, trying to break it up. "Connor, stop it, man!" Dick pleaded to his friend as he pulled him out, "Don't let him get to you." As for Bruce, he checked on Connor's opponent, who didn't seem to be hurt much, but grinned at the outcome, hoping to have won by disqualification. As both Connor and his opponent left the mat, Wayne approached Connor, whispering to him, "I need to speak to you after class." Feeling disappointed by having his feelings get the better of him and hearing that Mr. Wayne needed to speak to him, Connor sighed as he sat down next to Ron and Lita, facepalming. "Okay, let's just forget that all happened and move on to the next match," Bruce announced, "Ron, you're up. Then after you will be Lita."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OOC: The following segments have been added on @NutheadBros 's behalf:

~Tokyo Streets: Robot vs. Robot~

The fight between KOS-MOS and T-Elos continued to drag on as it moved to a nearby alley to where the fight started. There, T-Elos was about to deliver a final blow to KOS-MOS with her arm blade, while T-Elos decided to finish off with her opponent using a glass shard she found on the ground. Grabbing the shard, KOS-MOS pierced the chest of T-Elos with the shard, only to be surprised by her opponent's arm blade as it impaled her. As both opponents stared at each other for a bit, the two collapsed into the ground simultaneously, both severely hurt from the battle.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~The Adventures of Cynthia and C.C.~

After a bit of walking the duo had managed to arrive at a private villa somewhere in Tokyo away from the main apartment district before stepping inside. Cynthia had led C.C. into a room where there were complicated diagrams and papers everywhere, on the back of the wall was a map of Japan with various markings and messages and dates. C.C's gold eyes widened as she asked. "What the hell have you been doing since I last saw you?" Cynthia sighed and looked at the map. "I've been tirelessly working on figuring out a lot of events that have happened around the world. They seem to be all connected together in various circumstances...take this for instance." She soon pointed at a spot marked "August, 13th, 2013" before explaining. "In August an object fell out of the sky and landed near this block." C.C. squinted her eyes. "Yes, and most people thought it was a meteorite when in fact it was a girl.." Cynthia's eyes widened in surprise. "Yeah, you know a lot...but if you look closely there are also various incidents that have occurred" Her eyes turned towards the board. "And they all connect to the S-Types or the Crystal Order...however it's deeper than that." Another voice however spoke up. "The minds of those creatures have changed over the years, more and more have gone less wild and more tactical and smart. Evolution that I would have never expected from my own kind." The duo turned their heads towards the door to see a purple-haired woman standing in the doorway seemingly reading a book with quiet blue eyes. C.C. slightly closed her eyes. "Hello Zone-Tan, how's that legitimate business you're running?" Zoe-tan turned her gaze towards the green-haired woman. "As usual it's going excellently, who knew people would be interested in my wares...such naughty people. But as for your situation. Our blonde friend has been tirelessly at work ever since she met an S-Type with thought and someone named...Mars...no...oh right, Mario." C.C's eyes opened in shock as she shouted. "Mario!? Did you just say Mario?" Zone nodded. "Yep, she was all like...he knew what an S-Type was and he and his friends all tried to fight one." C.C. sighed before gently prodding Cynthia into the living room explaining. "Come on, you need to take a break from all this work, you're the Sinnoh Champion for bloody sake." Moments later the three were lounging on the couch as C.C. explained. "Okay, our group has been recently looking into Mario for months now, him and his brother. Somehow the S-Types and them are connected and their fights have been going on ever since the 80s with one S-Type Commander leading it all. Not only have we been looking into it, but so has the J.I.A. and Vector." Zone raised a hand stopping C.C. "Wait, Vector? As in that really shady company who keeps everything under lock and key?" C.C. nodded. "Yes, I was kidnapped by them and brought right to their head. Somehow he was asking me about them and how he couldn't see them on his Compass." Cynthia blinked before asking. "You don't think they could be connected to...it don't you?" C.C. shrugged and placed her hand in her pocket. "I have no idea, it could simply all be coincidence or both him and I are aware of something neither of us have any information on...for instance the fact that I know the mythical Apples will soon show up and one of Vector's employees had the Forbidden Ringo merged with himself." C.C. soon pulled out a Cuban cigar and finished. "But otherwise for now we will keep ourselves and our eyes out for anything suspicious or out of place. If we have to we will use my friend's house to meet. I just have a bad feeling we might not know until it's too late for us to stop it." C.C. however soon felt something push her arm and turned her head to see Cynthia grinning and her arm pushing against C.C's with her own Cuban as well asking. "Did you really think that I wouldn't have forgotten our little competitions?" C.C. grinned. "Cheeky little woman..."

Last edited: Mar 21, 2016
  5. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Tokyo University-

"Go now, Hikaru!" Mr. Belt shouted, Hikaru nodded, running out and inserting the Speed Shift Car into the Shift Brace, lifting it and changing into her armor as Drive with Mr. Belt shouting.

"Drive: Type Speed!"

[​IMG]

Running as her armor finished appearing, Hikaru stood in front of the three Pokemon, ready to fight. When one of the two asked who she was, Belt spoke for her, "Kamen Rider Drive! And despite having no Pokemon to fight against yours, I will take back and save everyone's Pokemon!" Hikaru ran forward, bringing forth a sword with a steering wheel. When Arbok used Bite, Hikaru used the blade of the sword to block the attack. With a angry look, Mr. Belt said, "First, we need to get the bag of Pokeballs and get them to safety."

Hikaru nodded, grabbing a black car that came to her, she took out the Speed Shift Car and lifted the back end, inserting it into the Shift Brace and lifting it as her armor changed into black armor with the Tire on her right shoulder, Mr. Belt shouted her new form, "Drive: Type Wild!" She caught a green car, and inserted it into her Shift Car. The Tire that flew onto her shoulder was green with a hook with Mr. Belt saying, "Tire Koukan: Hooking Wrecker!" Taking the hook, Hikaru twirled it and tossed it to the bag, doing a little tug of war with Meowth to get the bag from him.

[​IMG][​IMG]

Watching her fight was Takeru and the Woman of the Beginning, Takeru was going to vote but seeing that the fight going, he smiled, pondering about if he should join in as Ghost. The Woman wanted to see the determination of a Rider who wasn't picked for the Golden Fruit, and watched from a rooftop.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Moon Palace-

Zedd watched the fight of Hikaru trying to get the Pokeballs back. Rita also watched through her telescope to see if she could make and send a monster to stop her.

[​IMG]

-Remus' Home-

While Remus went to get some more chocolate to calm his nerves and James went to help Nala and Simba at the studio, Lily leaned back on the couch in the living room. She hummed a song that she was listening on her mp3 player and thought, 'Maybe I should upgrade to a iPod. Not entirely sure though.'

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Music Class-

Kagura rubbed her hair, embarrassed and smiling, thinking that she let her imagination get the better of her. Kira smiled and took a breath, leaning back for a moment before getting ready to play again. Mina and Mirchiru got ready to play again, taking a moment to relax before getting ready.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Demonology Class-

Harry and Hermione took one and tasted them, Hermione smiled as she ate it, "Oh, it's delicious! Very delicious!" "Yeah, very good," Harry said, surprised at how good it was. Hermione nodded, "Mind if I take some to Philip?" "You sure about that?" Harry asked, looking at her. "You know how he can get about something new." "Oh, yeah, he gets a little overboard in wanting to know everything about something new." Hermione said, laughing.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Martial Arts Class-

"Right." Ron said, getting up and stepping on the mat. He took a breath and stood ready as his opponent appeared, the two bowed first then got into his fighting stance while his opponent got into his stance. When his opponent sent a punch to him, he caught it in his hand and pushed them back. He sent a kick to them though they managed to block his attack. "Alright, just pretend it's a Putty or a regular sized monster from that old witch or Zedd." He whispered to himself, continuing to fight.

Lita watched him as he fought his opponent, he punched his opponent and blocked his attack. He ducked and hit his stomach, his opponent tried to hit him in the stomach, but he knelt down and swiped his legs, knocking him down. Admitting defeat, Ron and his opponent bowed, leaving the mat and clapping Lita to go on.

'Oh, give me strength, Jupiter.'
    She silently prayed to herself, the fight beginning as she began to fight her opponent. Ron watched the fight as she blocked his attacks and attacked, using her fighting skill as Sailor Jupiter to fight her opponent and managing to defeat them.

[​IMG]

Anna smiled, listening to Olaf talk about what he had done in Japan during their trip there two months ago. She put her hands behind her back as she listened to the cheerful snowman.

[​IMG]

-Arendelle-

"Of course,"
    Elsa said, taking Saphir's hand and walking with him. She smiled, walking with him and wondering if she should show him and Demande her power of ice later so they could know why she was in her room when they were younger.

6. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

~Shinnok's Spire~

"How bothersome." Vergil whispered and he trailed a hand over Yamato's hilt. "It seems our target is more popular than I initially thought, what the reasons are for them to want Lavos, I do not care, but I'm not about to let my quarry escape from my sight." Vergil said curtly. "It seems they aren't a threat but if I learnt anything from my work, it's that appearances are deceiving." Vergil duly noted.

"I am open to any suggestions you may have regarding the situation, your- no our benefactor has brought us together because she saw something in you that would be of benefit to me just as I am to you Savage Oppress." Vergil said, making eye contact.

7. FancyStache Traverse Town Homebody

~ Courthouse - Courtroom 4 ~

Phoenix began to go over Florent's statement. There was something that was bothering him about it. It had to have been about the stabbing...

'Wait!' He came to a realization. 'That's it!'

"Mr. L'Belle, there is a contradiction in your statement." Florent look surprised. "Oh?" He exclaimed. "My my, 'contradiction'. Look at the THIRD-RATE lawyer using BIG words!"

Phoenix frowned. "The victim was not stabbed in the back, but in the chest. That contradicts what you said!"

"So what if it does?" Florent retorted. "It doesn't matter! She's the killer because the police said so!" "But you made a big error in your account. I don't think that's something we should overlook." Phoenix spoke. "Quite frankly, I find it a bit suspicious."

The judge nodded. "I do believe I agree. Perhaps Mr. L'Belle should testify further on what he saw."

"Hmph! Fine!"

Florent scowled. "Okay, so I was mistaken, but I saw the girl stab Mr. White!"

"She stabbed him once in the chest. That didn't kill him, of course."

He crossed his arms. "With what little strength he had left. He tried to run."

"Of course, considering what happened, it seems he didn't get away. Terrible, really."

~ Outside Triskelion ~

Kotal shook Garret's hand. "Here's to a productive and powerful alliance."

~ Nintendo Elementary ~

"My name's Dipper Pines." Dipper answered Jessibelle. "And I'm Mabel!" Mabel spoke up. "We're twins!"

~ Shinnok's Spire ~

"Indeed, which is why we need this girl to open that seal over there." Shinnok said. "The crystal holding Lavos is behind the door it is protecting." He pointed at Cassie. "Now then, it's time you made yourself useful. Remove the seal."

"I...I'm not removing anything!" Cassie shouted. "I'm not removing any seals, and I sure as hell am not letting any of you get your hands on this 'Lavos' thing!" "I see." Shinnok said. "Then I suppose a little coercion is needed."

Turning toward Johnny, Shinnok raised his hand and clenched it into a fist. The large skeletal hand holding Johnny began to tighten, causing the man to grunt in pain. Tightening his fist, Shinnok began to squeeze Johnny tightly. Cassie gasped and tried to rush Shinnok, only to be stopped by Quan Chi. She watched helplessly as the hand tightened even more, and Johnny's red face began to turn blue. Only then did she speak up.

"W-Wait!" She pleaded. "Stop! I...I'll do it! I'll open the seal!"

~ Abandoned Warehouse ~

D'Vorah arrived at the warehouse where she had been discreetly headed for the past few months. Inside, the captive people who once had larvae crawling on them were now replaced by large yellow cocoons. "Yes." She whispered. "Soon. Very soon, my children."

~ Martial Arts Classroom ~

"Man, that was uncalled for." Takeda said as he watched Ron's fight, regarding what Connor's opponent had said to him. "'Terrorist boy'? What is he, five years old?"

"Some people are just idiots when it come to stuff like that." Jacqui suddenly said. "...I know how it is."

~ Kai's House [September 7th 2013] ~

Amy groaned and grabbed her stomach. Suddenly, she fell to the ground and vomited as the alcohol and cigars took their effect! However, her pride would not let her allow her sister to see her like this, so she held it in, Amy picked herself up and continued stumbling. "I'm...not...gonna stop...'till she...says...'Choo Choo'!" She slurred.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2016
  8. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

~Kai's House [September 7th 2013]~

As the group of girls watched Amy stumble bout in an attempt to succeed in her initiation test, Kairi noticed Amy's face getting a sense of deja vu before pulling Kai's head down. "Hey, do you notice the way Amy looks right now in the face? It looks similar to when I first met you." Kai blinked before noticing what Kairi had meant before remarking. "Yeah...Amy does look like how you looked when we first met...which is not good."

~Other Tokyo Arena: Mario vs. Elite Four [September 13, 2013]~

Mario stared at the strange ball-gagged mummy that stood before him, his mind instinctively thinking and doing what he did best. Mario ran in and started to punch and kick the transformed Gamagori at first seemingly not being able to send him flying across the room. Mario however soon felt the stinging sensation of whips all throughout his body as he was lashed about the arena and flung into the floors and wall. After being flung into a wall Mario stood up on one leg saying to himself. "Okay, new plan...what am I dealing with here?" Mario soon started to dodge the whips with his mind in thought before he smirked. "I have to break the cocoon into pieces!" He soon transformed and ran in at the Shackle Regalia and began to punch it with some strong hits sending it flying back and all about the place before knocking it into the wall. Mario raised a thumb up to applause. However...Mario didn't notice that Gamagori seemed to have grown bigger with the Shackle Regalia glowing red. Mario blinked and turned around before yelling. "WHAT!? But usually that works!" Gamagori simply laughed from inside the Shackle Regalia. "You really do seem to have power on par with her, but this is where your own ignorance will cost you!" With that the Shackle Regalia seemingly exploded knocking Mario back into the wall with Mario's own power. Mario watched in front of him as the following happened.

Mario's eyes widened as the new form appeared in front of him before he was now on the receiving end of various spiked whips and thrown out onto the floor with no mercy given. This made Luigi scream in panic. Bowser growled. "Of course, those guys ALWAYS have some kind of trick of their sleeves!" However as another whip went towards Mario for a possible death blow, Mario raised a gloved hand and stopped the whip. He looked up at Gamagori with glowing eyes and determination in his voice. "You may be the so-called shield of that big-eyebrowed lady...but I will not let you win...." Mario soon pulled on the whip sending the Scourge Regalia towards him before proceeding to punch it back and forth akin to a punch ball. As soon as Gamagori came back however, his arms soon turned into a mold and trapped Mario within cancelling his attack as Gamagori explained. "Such a violent and defiant student like you will be reformed into that of a perfect obediant student!" Mario seemed to not even respond as he was seemingly being crushed. Gamagori seemed to have won the battle as he said. "Even someone like you can be molded into proper behavior!" The mold however soon started to glow brightly before exploding violently knocking Gamagori back to the wall as Mario fell to the ground. The Goku Uniform seemingly at the limit as the transformation cancelled leaving Gamagori on the floor unconcious. Mario took a moment to get a breather as he said. "I might not be perfect...but I am not some scum..."

The wild Nintendo High crowd screamed as Mario had managed to do something that seemed to be impossible to do. Luigi raised his hand shouting. "Yeah, you go Mario! Woo!"​

9. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

The class proceeded to play the following song:

Once the students finished playing 'Night on Bald Mountain,' the bell rang throughout the school, concluding first period. "And that is it for today," Yen Sid told his class as students packed up to leave, "Make sure to continue practicing. Tomorrow is the big day."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School - Accounting Class~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Later, Ritchie," Rue told her friend as she and Ritchie (with Sparky) exited the Accounting classroom. "Good luck with French class," Ritchie replied as the two went separate ways. "Pikachu!" Sparky added as he waved goodbye to Rue.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Tokyo Cathedral~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"You disobeyed my orders," Frollo told Emma as she and Mimi sat at a pew, "I told you not to go around in the streets." "Mimi and I were bored," Emma replied, "We just wanted to get some fresh air." "Nyapah!" Mimi concurred.

"Oh, my dear Emma, till now you still don't understand," Frollo said as he shook his head and started to sing...

[Frollo]
    The world is cruel
    The world is wicked
    It's I alone whom you can trust in this whole city
    I am your only friend
    I who keep you, feed you, and protect you
    I who look upon you without fear
    How can I protect you, girl, unless you always
    Stay in here,
    Away in here?
    Remember how your life was before you came here, Emma.
    You are tattered

[Emma]
    I am tattered

[Frollo]
    And you are needy

[Emma]
    And I am needy

[Frollo]
    And these are crimes for which the world shows little pity
    You do not comprehend

[Emma]
    You are my one defender

[Frollo]
    Out there, they'll revile you as a street rat

[Emma]
    I am a street rat

[Frollo]
    Out there, they will hate and scorn and jeer

[Emma]
    Only a street rat

[Frollo]
    Why invite their calumny and consternation?
    Stay in here,
    Be faithful to me

[Emma]
    I'm faithful

[Frollo]
    Grateful to me

[Emma]
    I'm grateful

[Frollo]
    Do as I say
    Obey
    And

[Emma]
    I'll

[Both]
    Stay
    In
    Here

"I'm so sorry, Frollo," Emma apologized to the archdeacon. "You are forgiven, child. But remember, Emma, this is your sanctuary," Frollo replied as he walked away. Looking at Mimi, Emma said, "Our sanctuary..."

~Highway in Annapolis, Maryland, U.S.A.~

[​IMG][​IMG]

As Finn drove his car well above the speed limit while he and Kanan were listening to loud music from the car radio, Finn noticed a police motorcycle following him in his rear-view mirror, with the loud siren indicating he had to pull over. "Well, that's just great," Kanan said as Finn pulled over to the side of the highway. "Don't worry, man, I got this," Finn reassured his friend as he took out his driver's license and insurance card. But as soon as the two noticed the police officer walking towards them, Finn and Kanan had a dissatisfied look on their faces as they recognized the police officer, someone they had a history with before...

[​IMG]

"Well well well, Kanan and Finn... why am I not surprised?" Judy said as she arrived to Finn's car. "Hey, Officer Hopps... what's up?" Finn greeted her with a fake smile. "What's up is that you were driving at 73 miles per hour in a 50 mile per hour zone," Hopps replied. "No big deal, you can just let me off with a warning, right?" Finn asked. "Actually, let me remind you, Finn, that the last time I stopped you for speeding, you vowed that you'd never speed again if I gave you a warning, and that I can give you a ticket should it happen again," the rabbit replied. "Well, it's your word against mine, Officer," Finn said. "Funny you should mention that," Judy replied as she took out her carrot-shaped pen and pressed a button on it, making it play a recorded message from the last time she saw Finn and Kanan...

Officer Hopps, I promise, just give me a warning now, and I'll never speed again.

Promise?
    Yeah! And if you catch me speeding again, you can give me a ticket.

After hearing the recorded message, a stunned Finn asked, "You recorded what I said?" "Heh, it's called a hustle, sweetheart," Judy replied. "Hah! She's got you in a hustle, Finn!" Kanan said as he playfully punched Finn's shoulder, laughing. Sighing, Finn told Officer Hopps, "Alright, fine... just give me the ticket." "I thought so," Hopps replied as she started writing a speeding ticket for Finn.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School - Advanced Calculus Class~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"And that is it for today," Sully told the class as the bell rang, "Homework for tonight will be every even question at the end of the lesson. Have a nice rest of the day." After taking note of what he needed to do for homework Clemont quickly packed up and left the classroom.

~Nintendo High School - Demonology Class~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Not at all. Here you go," Sunset Shimmer replied to Hermione as she took a krispie and wrapped a napkin around it, giving it to Hermione, "Just make sure whoever you give it to holds their nose while eating it." Once the bell rang, Matt Smith told the class, "And that is it, everyone. Have a nice day." "Bye, Mr. Smith," Anais said as she packed up and left. "Goodbye, young Anais," Matt replied as he turned his attention towards Sunset Shimmer, "And thank you for your help, Miss Shimmer." "Oh, it was nothing, sir," the demon happily replied as she packed her things and left, "It was nice meeting you!" Matt simply smiled as he waved goodbye.

~Nintendo High School - Chemistry Class~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Once the bell rang, Eraqus told the class, "Okay everyone. That's it for today. If you haven't already completed the report for today's lab, finish it tonight, and bring it back first thing tomorrow morning." 'Ugh, just what I needed, more homework,' Trixie thought to herself as she packed up and left, 'If only my lab partner wasn't such an incompetent fool!'

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School - Biology Class~

Once Coulson finished his lecture on the day's lesson, the bell rang. "Right, class is over, folks. But before you go..." Phil said as he took out some worksheets with questions based on the day's lesson, handing them to the students in his class, "Your homework tonight is to complete this worksheet and have it ready to submit tomorrow morning. I'll see you guys later." Sora, Luna, Thor, and Vanellope all packed and left as they were looking over the worksheet Coulson handed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School - English Class~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"And it looks like we are out of time," John Smith said as the bell rang right after the class finished reading the first chapter of 'To Kill a Mockingbird' together, "For homework, I want you all to read Chapter 2. And then we'll continue from that point tomorrow." 'Damn, more reading...' Beat thought to himself as he and Joshua packed their things and left the classroom.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Arendelle - Courtyard~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"... then came the day we had to go back home to Arendelle," Olaf continued with his recollection, "I was having a bit of an internal conflict when that day came. While I didn't wanna leave Tokyo, another part of me was a bit homesick. So I figured that I come back home, and hopefully get to visit Tokyo again someday." "I see... seems like you all had an adventure of sorts in Tokyo," Demande commented. "Heh, you can say that," Hans replied. "Well, hopefully you'll all enjoy Castelia City as much once we go there for the U.N. summit on Thursday," Demande said. "If I can go check out the Yankee stadium, then I'm already excited," Olaf replied. "Oh, I can do more than just show you the stadium, Olaf," Demande told the snowman, "I can get you front row tickets to see the Castelia Yankees in action." "Sweet! I already can't wait to go there!" Olaf cheered.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Moon Palace~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Mother, Father, what are you looking at?" Thrax questioned his parents as he as he approached them. "Is it another Ranger or Rider?" Goldar asked, "'Cause if it is, I'd love to get my hands on them!" Goldar added.

~Shinnok's Spire~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"I see... then by all means, I trust you'll take care of this issue," Shay replied to Shinnok. After hearing what Shinnok said about Cassie and witnessing what had happened, Savage whispered to Vergil, "It appears that girl is the key to reaching Lavos. I suggest that once she opens the door that Shinnok mentioned, then we rush in and try to grab the crystal."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo Elementary: Hallway~

[​IMG]

"Well, welcome to Nintendo Elementary, Dipper, Mabel," Jessebelle told the twins as they arrived outside Class 63, "I'm sure you two will fit right in. And if there's anything you have trouble with, don't hesitate to come talk to me." Knocking on the door to Class 63, Jessebelle waited for a moment before Clara Oswald stepped out of the classroom...

[​IMG]

"Ah, Jessebelle," Clara greeted the counselor, "May I help you?" "As a matter of fact, yes," Jessebelle replied, "These two are our school's newest foreign exchange students. Their names are Dipper and Mabel Pines. And I think your class would be perfect given their age and grade level." "I see," Clara commented as she noticed the twins, "And where are they from?" "America," Jessebelle replied, "California to be exact." "Well, Dipper and Mabel, I hope you're enjoying your time in Japan. My name is Clara Oswald, and it seems like I'll be your teacher," Clara told the twins. "Looks like you can take it from here, Clara," Jessebelle told Clara as she left, "Have a good day, kids!" "Alright then... want to go inside and introduce yourselves?" Clara asked the twins.

~Nintendo High School - Algebra Class~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Alright, class. For homework, I want you all to work on the even questions from numbers 2 through 34 on page 377, plus numbers 39, 40, and 41," Moody told his students as class ended, watching as they all packed up their things and left.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School - Algebra 2 Class~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Okay class, that's it for today," Minamimoto told his students as they were packing up to leave, "Don't forget to study for the big test tomorrow, otherwise you'll find it to be so zetta difficult. Peace out!" "Yeah, I'm really looking forward to that," Riku said to himself sarcastically as he and Double D left the classroom.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Courthouse: Courtroom 4~

[​IMG][​IMG]

As Florent L'Belle gave another testimony, Matt once again used his enhanced sense of hearing to listen to Florent's heartbeat. And just as before, Matt sensed that Florent was once again lying. "Osha?" Foggy questioned Matt. "Still lying," Matt whispered to his Oshawott.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Arendelle~

[​IMG]

As he was walking with Queen Elsa, Saphir said, "I, uh... saw footage of what happened in Tokyo after the signing of that free trade agreement, when you unleashed your ice powers. You looked scared, as though you didn't know what to do with those powers. Elsa, I must know... is that why Demande and I never met you when we were children?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Nice work, Lita," Bruce Wayne told Lita as she finished her match, tallying up the points from both teams, "As for the team advancing to the next bracket... luckily managing to beat the other team by one single point and advancing up the bracket, will be the team of Lita, Ron, and Connor." 'Wow, they're lucky,' Dick thought to himself, surprised at Connor's team advancing despite Connor's disqualification and Ron losing, though Dick assumed that despite losing, Ron must've still been able to score enough points along with Lita for their team to advance. Connor himself was relieved that his actions didn't stop his team from winning the quarter-final, but figured that if he is to go on with the semi-final and hopefully final, he needs to have better self-control. Just then, the bell rang, with Wayne telling the class, "Okay, everyone can go, except for Connor, who I need to speak with." After packing his things, Dick approached Connor, patting him on the back while giving a look of reassurance that everything was going to be alright. All Connor could do was give a small smile in return as he watched Dick walk away. Walking towards Bruce, Connor said, "Mr. Wayne, I-uh... there was no excuse for the way I acted. I take full responsibility for what happened." "But what happened, Connor?" Wayne asked, "Please tell me." "Well, during the match... I was called 'terrorist boy', and unfavorably compared to my father," Connor replied, "I know I shouldn't let such things get to me, and I really thought I got over them... but I guess I was wrong." Sighing, Wayne said, "Connor... you know you're better than this. We both know about the, umm, bad things Haytham Kenway has done in the name of the Crystal Order. But you're not Haytham. You're Connor. Don't be your father. You're better than him. Be the better Kenway." "I know, I know, it's just..." Connor replied, not knowing exactly what to say. "I know it's hard," Bruce said, "But I'm sure you'll find a way. I guarantee it. Just promise me you show it tomorrow during your semi-final and the final should your team advance." Nodding, Connor replied, "I promise." Smiling, Wayne patted Connor's shoulder, saying, "That's all I wanted to hear. Now get your things. You don't wanna miss your next class." "Thank you, Mr. Wayne," Connor thanked his Martial Arts teacher as he grabbed his things and left.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Tokyo University~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Grr... you ain't gettin' your paws on these Pokeballs!" Meowth told Hikaru as he was pulling on the bag of Pokeballs while being helped by Jessie and James. "Time for a little distraction," James said, "Weezing, Smokescreen!" "Weezingweez!" Weezing replied as it released an obscuring cloud of smoke around the area, which caused the others to cough. "I can't see a thing in all this smoke!" Brock cried as he coughed. "We should help out the Rider!" Misty added as she struggled to breath. "Agreed," Tracey replied as he took out a Pokeball, throwing it high, "Scyther, come out!" "You too, Staryu! Get this smoke out of the way!" Misty added as she threw a Pokeball of hers up in the air...

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Scyther!" Tracey's Scyhter shrieked as it came out of its Pokeball. "Hyah!" Staryu added as it appeared as well. "Scyscyscyscyscyscy!" Scyther cried as it flapped its wings while Staryu rapidly spun in the air, blowing away the smoke. "Now that's better!" Tracey exclaimed. "Grrr.... Arbok, Weezing, get rid of these annoying twerps' Pokemon!" "Charbok!" Arbok shrieked as it went to attack Scyther and Staryu. "Weezing," Weezing added as it followed Arbok. "Not so fast!" Gary exclaimed as he took out a Pokeball and threw it up in the air, "Come out, Arcanine!" "You too, Geodude!" Brock added as he threw a Pokeball up in the air as well...

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Geodude! Geodude!" Brock's Geodude said as it appeared, while Gary's Arcanine barked after coming out of its Pokeball. "Char!" Arbok cried as it tried attacking the opposing Pokemon with its Poison Sting attack, all of whom were able to avoid it. "Arcanine, use your Extreme Speed attack!" Gary ordered his Pokemon. Barking in response, Arcanine charged towards Arbok at blinding speed, easily knocking it out. "Char..." Arbok said as it fainted. Meanwhile, Weezing used a Sludge attack against Geodude, hurling unsanitary sludge towards it. "Geodude!" Brock cried, hoping the Sludge attack didn't harm Geodude much. Shaking it off, Geodude went back to his attack stance, much to the relief of Brock. "Alright, Geodude! Now attack with Mega Punch and Seismic Toss!" Brock ordered his Pokemon. "Geodude!" Geodude replied as he delivered a mighty punch to Weezing. "Geo... DUDE!!!" Geodude added as he grabbed Weezing after punching it, then slammed it straight to the ground. "Weez..." Weezing said as it fainted. "Grr... Wobbuffet! Make yourself useful!" Jessie ordered her Wobbuffet. "Wobbu!" Wobbuffet replied as it approached the opposing Pokemon. "Let's finish this now! Arcanine, use Fire Blast!" Gary ordered Arcanine. Arcanine then delivered an intense blast of all-consuming fire towards Wobbuffet's direction. However, Wobbuffet used Miror Coat, taking the brunt of Arcanine's attack, then retaliating with a blast twice as powerful, and sending it straight to Arcanine, who was hurt badly from the attack. "Arcanine!" Gary cried as he rushed to check on his Pokemon. Looking at each other, Misty and Tracey both nodded together, with Misty proclaiming, "Okay, now it's our turn... Staryu!" "Scyther!" Tracey called out to his Pokemon. "Together!" both Misty and Tracey ordered their Pokemon. "Hyah!" Staryu replied. "Scyther!" Scyther added as he and Staryu continuously flew around Wobbuffet in a circle. "Wobbu? Wobbu? Wobbuffett..." Wobbuffet cried as it got dizzy from focusing on Scyther and Staryu flying around it. "Scyther!" Scyhther shrieked as it rushed towards Wobbuffet for a Slash attack. "Hyah!" Staryu added as it rushed towards Wobbuffet for a Tackle attack. As both Pokemon delivered their attacks towards Wobbuffet, Wobbuffet was sent flying towards the rest of Team Rocket, causing Meowth to accidentally let go of the bag of Pokeballs. The bag was sent flying and landed far from Team Rocket, with many voters whose Pokeballs were stolen rushing to the bag to grab their stolen Pokeballs. "Uh-oh..." Meowth commented. "This doesn't look good," James added. "Heh, they're all yours, Rider," Brock told Hikaru.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2016
  10. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Moon Palace-

"Sure, take a look."
    Rita said, showing them the fight Hikaru was in. Zedd kept quiet, watching the young lady as she was aided by the Pokemon to stop the simple thieves.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Tokyo University-

"Thank you, everyone!" Mr. Belt said, continuing to give the illusion with Hikaru nodding as to make it seem she was actually speaking. Then she turned to face Team Rocket, gripping her weapon. Getting a idea, she changed into Type Speed, turning the knob on the belt, then pressed the button on the Shift Brace as well as lifting the Speed Shift Car, Mr. Belt spoke, "Hissatsu! Full Throttle: Speed!" Lowering herself, she felt as she gathered power into her right leg. She jumped then kicked them with her powered leg, sending them flying.

She gasped as she landed, the Woman watched as Hikaru regained her balance after the powered kick. 'Is this the determination that Sagara was talking about?' She thought. Watching the fight, Takeru smiled, "Wow, that was amazing. So, that's the power of Kamen Rider Drive." Hikaru caught her breath and bowed, Mr. Belt speaking, "Now your Pokemon are safe. Keep a close eye on them from on now and look out for those impostors again." She ran to Tridoron and quickly drove out of the campus, getting out of sight.

Stopping at a empty parking lot, she removed the Speed Shift Car, then putting Mr. Belt in the space indent, returning to normal. She laid down, Mr. Belt said, "That was great. You did wonderful." 'Most of that was thanks to the Pokemon of the people who helped us.' Hikaru signed to the belt as the Shift Cars gave her bag. Mr. Belt smiled, "Yes, those trainers were a big help."

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Music Class-

Kira sighed, standing up and stretching before waving at Yen Sid then leaving the classroom. Kagura looked determined as she thought to herself, 'Remember, just keep calm and play the notes.' Mina and Michiru bowed at Yen Sid, leaving the classroom to head for their second period classes.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Demonology Class-

Hermione smiled and went to the library, Harry sighed with a smile. "It was nice to have you substitute for the today, Mr. Matt Smith." He said. "The lesson was unique, I'll give you that. Hope we can meet again someday." He waved and went to his second period class.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Martial Arts Class-

"Thanks for getting us to the quarter-finals, Lita." Ron said, smiling. Lita gave a thumbs up, "Alright, lets just focus on our plan for the quarter-finals and not let any family issues cloud our thoughts." Ron laughed, "I have no worries, cause I'm the youngest in my family. But Connor, we're here for you. Don't worry." "Well, see you guys later." Lita said, walking to her next class. Ron waved and left.

-Gym-

While the students went to the locker rooms to change, Fang was introduced to Go. Tommy and Kimberly had to laugh her shock at Go's agility, he told them that he was just wandering the city and would probably leave in a while. But Go said he would like if they became friends, giving them his contact information.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Advanced Calculus Class-

Setsuna waved at the students as they left the classroom. Ami waved to her older Scout teammate as she left for her next class, Haru gathered his items and got up, heading for his next class. Noah picked up his books and nodded at Sulley and Setsuna, heading to his next class.

[​IMG]

-Library-

"Philip!" Hermione said, entering the school library and sighed when she found him reading a lot of various books from another genre in the library. He looked up at her, "Yes, Mione-chan?" "Here, made this in class." She gave him the krispie, unwrapping the napkin. "When you eat it, hold your nose. Anyway, gonna head to my second period class. Later!" Philip waved and looked at the treat his young chief and landlord gave him.

[​IMG]

-Creative Art Class-

Hearing the bell ring, Namine closed her sketchbook and put it in her bag, standing up. She began to walk out and headed to her next class, Namine held her bag as she walked to her second period class.

[​IMG]

Anna smiled, "It will be nice to see another foreign country and what it has to offer. But despite what happened there, I think Japan will always be the fondest time I had there."

[​IMG]

-Arendelle-

Listening to Saphir say that he and Demande saw her use her powers and see her be afraid when she was in Japan, Elsa looked down. "My parents were concerned about my control of my powers and thought it was best that I was kept away for safety. It took awhile for me to realize just being with Anna was enough to control my powers. But there are times when I fear I can't control it with my emotions."

11. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Nintendo High School - Drama Class~

[​IMG]

"Heh, got a B+ on my Algebra test," Max Goof said to himself while looking over his graded Algebra test as he entered the Drama classroom, "And I am totally ready for Drama class!" Max then sat at his regular seat as he took out his Drama homework to hand in.

~Nintendo High School - French Class~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Bonjour, mon amie," Dick greeted Rue as the two entered the French classroom, "Did I get that right?" "Yeah, you did," Rue replied. "Heh, guess my French is getting better and better each day," Dick commented as he and Rue sat at their desks.

~Nintendo High School - Pokemon Battling Class~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Morning, Professor Oak," Ritchie greeted Professor Oak as he and his Pikachu, Sparky, entered. "Ah, good morning, Ritchie," Oak replied as he was organizing his desk, "I hope you're ready to learn about Mega Evolution." "That definitely sounds interesting," Ritchie replied as he took a seat. "Pikachu!" Sparky concurred.

~Nintendo High School - Modern History Class~

[​IMG]

"Morning, Dante, Billy," Riku greeted the two as he entered the Modern History classroom, humming to himself as he sat down in his seat, and took out his textbook from his backpack, taking a quick peek at the contents of today's lesson.

~Nintendo High School - Shop Class~

[​IMG]

Arriving to the Shop classroom, Bulk Biceps took out his completed project for the class, which was a a pair of wooden objects shaped like an 80 pound dumbbell, not unlike the ones Bulk usually trains with all the time.

~Nintendo High School - Biochemistry Class~

[​IMG]

"Made it," Roxas said to himself as he arrived to the Biochemistry classroom. Going over to his desk, Roxas took a seat, and opened his backpack to take out his homework to submit while wondering what today's lesson will be on.

~Calcutta, India~

[​IMG]

As he was looking out from the balcony of the apartment provided to him by the J.I.A., Severus Snape monitored a nearby building. Through the windows, he could see Dr. Bruce Banner tending to sick patients coming to him for help...

[​IMG]

As he continued watching Banner, Snape took out his cellphone, and began to record a log on a voice recording app. "Agent Severus Snape's log... Calcutta, India... Tuesday, November 5th, 2013... local time, 6:43 a.m. Dr. Bruce Banner is continuing with his medical practice here in Calcutta, with his days of not having an incident now counting at 317 days. No change to the subject's environment nor to the subject himself, and as such, no recommended action required for the time being. Severus Snape, out," Snape said as he switched off his phone, and went back to monitoring Banner.

~Nintendo High School - Mythology Class~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Heh, well, that was a fun volleyball match, wasn't it, Haymitch?" Katniss asked her Pikachu as she entered the Mythology classroom. "Pikapika!" Haymitch happily concurred as Katniss sat at her usual spot.

~Annapolis, Maryland, U.S.A. - Cid's Warehouse~

[​IMG][​IMG]

As Cid was busy fixing the propulsion system of a ship he got at an auction while being assisted by his trusty droid, BB-8, a car arrived just outside the entrance to Cid's warehouse. Turning around and rolling towards the car, BB-8 beeped in a certain electronic signal, indicating he recognized the people in the car...

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Hey, BB-8," Kanan greeted the droid, "Where's Cid?" "Right here!" Cid replied as he stepped away from the ship and walked over to Finn and Kanan, "Well, if it ain't the academy boys. How y'all doing?" "Oh, same old, same old, Cid," Finn told Cid. "Well, I got nothin' major either, but I'm glad you two boys came by," Cid replied, "I got somethin' I'd like to show the two of ya in the back of my warehouse. Follow me." As Cid walked to the back of the warehouse while being followed by BB-8, Finn and Kanan looked at each other and shrugged before following Cid, not sure what he wanted to show them.

~Arendelle - Courtyard~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Yeah, it'll be hard to top Tokyo," Olaf replied to Anna, "But doesn't make me any less excited." "I've been to Castelia City many times before. I'm sure we'll have a good time there," Hans commented. "I agree," Demande concurred.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Morning, guys," Sully greeted students as they entered his classroom, which included Loki and Luna, "Make sure to have your homework ready for grading." As they sat down, both Loki and Luna took out their homework as instructed.

~Nintendo High School - Philosophy Class~

[​IMG][​IMG]

As they entered the Philosophy classroom, Vanitas quickly took the nearest desk, waiting for class to start, while Double D was fixated on his Algebra 2 textbook, studying for his Algebra 2 test the following day.

~Tokyo University~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Looks like Team Rocket's blasting off again!" Jessie, James, and Meowth cried as they and their Pokemon were kicked by Hikaru and sent flying into the air. "Wobbuffet!" Jessie's Wobbuffet's distant voice added as Misty and the others saw what looked like a blinking star left behind by Team Rocket getting blasted off. "Heh, you sure showed them!" Misty told Hikaru. "Togi Togi," Misty's Togepi concurred. "Don't worry, we will," Gary replied to Hikaru after being told to keep on eye out for their Pokemon and to watch out for Team Rocket. As they watched her drive away, Tracey commented, "Wow, never got this close to a Rider or Ranger before." "Brock!" Marius's voice called out to Brock as he approached the group...

[​IMG]

"I saw what happened," Marius said, "I take it these were the Team Rocket trio that you've had trouble with in the past?" "Yup," Brock replied, "Luckily, a Rider was here to help stop them. And now, looks like every voter who had their Pokeballs stolen got them back." "Well that's good news," Marius commented, "Hope this doesn't scare people on campus away from voting."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Moon Palace~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"A Rider, stopping foolish Pokemon thieves," Thrax commented as he watched what happened through the telescope, "It may have been a simple crime, but at least we now know the area where one of the Riders resides."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Lab report for homework? That's lame..." Gaston told Trixie as she told him about her Chemistry homework while they, along with Xion and Vanellope, entered the English classroom. "Morning," both Xion and Vanellope told John Smith. "Morning, girls," John replied as they took a seat.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG]

"Thanks," Connor replied to Ron as he left to go to the Chemistry classroom, thinking about the advice Wayne gave him. 'Be the better Kenway,' Connor thought to himself, 'Be the better Kenway. Be like... Grandpa Edward. Yes, that's it.'

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~J.I.A. Airfield - The Bus - Ramp~

[​IMG][​IMG]

As May and Shining Armor were sitting on the ramp of the Bus, Melinda asked, "How's Skye taking it?" "Terribly," Shining Armor replied, "First finding out her father's a sick murderer, and now this... did I do the right thing Melinda?" "Skye wanted to know the truth, and she had every right to know," May answered, "Even if it wasn't what she wanted to hear. At least she now has a better idea of who she is in comparison to her time before joining us." "Yeah, I suppose..." Shining Armor replied, sighing. The two then noticed Fitz's intern/assistant, Hiro Hamada, arrive at the ramp while followed by his robot, Baymax...

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Morning guys," Hiro greeted the two while carrying his backpack, "Where's Fitz?" "Probably in the lab," May replied. "Cool," Hiro said as he walked over to the lab in the Bus while followed by Baymax. Just then, Shining Armor felt his cell phone vibrating, taking it out to see who was calling him. "Who is it?" May asked. "Cadance," Shining Armor replied as he answered his phone to speak with his wife...

[​IMG]

"Hey, honey. How's it going?" Shining asked his wife. "Hi, dear. I just left the doctor's office," Cadance replied. "And?" Shining asked. "It's wonderful news! Shining, I'm having a baby!" Cadance happily replied, "You're gonna be a father! Can you believe it?!" "Uh, n-no, can't believe it all," Shining Armor told his wife, feeling a bit of shock from what she just told him, "T-this is great news..." "I'm glad to hear that. Now I gotta take care of a couple of errands, so I'll talk to you later," Cadance replied. "Okay... bye, honey," Shining Armor said as he hung up. "What is it?" May asked. "Hehehe," Shining Armor chuckled in response as he gave a creepy smile and his right eye started to twitch, "I'm gonna be a daddy..." The J.I.A. general then fainted...

~Arendelle~

[​IMG]

"I see," Saphir replied, "Well, ice powers or not, it doesn't matter. All that matters is that you're you. I fully trust that you have control over them. Also... if that was the reason I never saw you before, then it's a shame. It would've been nice to have met you when we were kids. But, better late than never I suppose. At least I finally got to meet you in person, and... I got to see how truly beautiful you are..." Realizing what he just said, Saphir stopped and instantly covered his mouth in embarrassment, saying, "Forgive me... I shouldn't have said."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School - Gym Class~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Giggling as he headed towards the boys' locker room, Ed was pushed aside by Eddy, who told him, "Outta the way, Monobrow!" Ed then crashed right into the wall, leaving an imprint as he went back to running towards the locker room while giggling as though nothing had happened.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Ah, Mr. Banks and Mr. Smith," Yen Sid greeted the two as they entered his class, "Good morning." "Morning, sir," Carlton replied, "I look forward to more practicing today." "Man, I don't think I can handle more practicing," Will told his cousin as they sat down, "These four songs are starting to get stuck in my head. And... I think I'm actually starting to like them."

"Oh man, oh man, oh man," Manon said to herself as she nervously entered Algebra class with others, not sure she wanted to see what she got on her Algebra test. "Leemoleemo," Harry said trying to comfort her as she sat down.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School - History Class~

"Hey, Hiccup," Sunset Shimmer greeted Hiccup as they entered History class with other students. "Hey, Sunset," Hiccup replied, "So, how do you think everyone did on the test?" Shrugging as she and Hiccup sat down, the demon replied, "Your guess is as good as mine."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School - Robotics Class~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

While Xehanort was in his desk reading over the Robotics textbook, Clemont and Joshua both entered the classroom, with Joshua asking, "So, what do you think we'll do today?" "Who knows?" Clemont replied as they both sat down.

12. FancyStache Traverse Town Homebody

~ English Classroom ~

Sammy and Sam entered the classroom, enjoying a friendly conversation. "Good morning, Mr. Smith." Sam called as he waved.

~ Pokemon Battling Classroom ~

"Mega Evolution, eh?" Myriam asked, staring at Oak from under her cardboard box. "Sss sss sss sss! Now this I'm interested in!"

~ Courthouse - Courtroom 4 ~

"The victim tried to run." Phoenix repeated. "So what happened then?"

Florent scoffed. "Why! I gave chase, of course! ....AAAAHH!!! I-I mean the girl gave chase! That's what I meant!"

"Please, Mr. L'Belle." Payne cut in. "The defense is simply trying to harass you. Just ignore him and continue." "Ah, y-yes." Florent said, wiping sweat off his forehead. "Yes, sorry. I'm still a bit shaken up by the scene I witnessed. After he tried to run, she caught him and stabbed him. The knife was in her left hand, I believe."

~ Nintendo Elementary - Class 63 ~

Mabel immediately ran into the classroom. "Hi, everyone! I'm Mabel!" She shouted. "I'm looking for friends and romance!" Dipper sighed and slumped into the classroom. "This is so embarrassing..." He murmured.

~ Highway in Annapolis, Maryland, U.S.A. ~

Strolling on the side of the highway, Nick Wilde came across the scene with Judy. After Kanan and Finn had left, he smiled and walked over. Resting an elbow on her head, he looked at her. "If it isn't my favorite cop in the world! Those two in trouble again, eh, Carrots?"

~ Abandoned Warehouse ~

An S-Type bug appeared before D'Vorah, but did not attack her, strangely enough. Upon seeing it, she smiled. "As you can see, progress is going well." She said to it, listening as it responded to her words with strange noises. She nodded.

"Let Lord Astral know that he shall soon have more loyals, and that fool Kotal Kahn suspects nothing about me."

~ Shinnok's Spire ~

Cassie approached the sealed door. "So...what do I have to do?" She asked.

"Simply touch the seal, girl." Shinnok told her. "Your accursed family has a unique power. One that sealed away Lavos and defeated me long ago. The seal will react to you, and remove itself."

Slowly approaching, Cassie placed her hand on the seal. A bright green glow began to emit from her body as the seal began shining a bright white. Moments later, it vanished, and the door began to open, revealing a long hallway.

The green glow vanished as Cassie staggered back. "Good. The way is open." Shinnok explained. He began to enter the hallway, motioning Shay's group to follow. "And one of you bring her with us." He said, pointing at Cassie. "I don't want her trying to free her pathetic father. I have plans for him once this is over."

From his prison, Johnny shot Shinnok a hateful glare.

Sammy stopped chanting (though Amy did not notice) and turned to Kai. "Wh-what do you mean 'not good'? Should I let her stop?" She asked, concerned.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2016
  13. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

~SHinnok's Spire~

"Then we'll go with your suggestion Savage, I expect to see what skills you have that will help this mission." Vergil said to him, awaiting for the right moment.

~Harold~

Harold stretched his arms out a she basked din the warmth of the sun, it was certainly refreshing than beign in his room and Harold had to wonder what he could do. "Hmmm, maybe I might check out a historic landmark, I believe Tokyo has something called a Skytree around here?" Harold said thoughtfully and went to find a tourist store to see what he could do.

14. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

~Nintendo High: Biology Classroom~

Rosalina quietly stepped into class alone which surprised those in the room. She calmly turned towards Mr. Coulson and handed him a letter calmly explaining with a smile. "Um, Dr. Eggman wanted me to hand you this letter..." The letter contained the following.

~Dear Phil Coulson,

I have taken two of your students for both demonstration and extra-curricular purposes in my class. This letter should have been sent with their...sister? I honestly have no idea what she is in relation to them.

~Signed, Dr. Ivo "Eggman" Robotnik- Nintendo High Robotics Teacher

After having quietly handed off the letter, the blonde girl quietly and gently got into her seat awaiting for the lesson to start.

~Nintendo High: Hallway~

"Boys, you two are going to be in for the biggest surprise of your lives." Eggman explained non-chalantly in excitement as he had his arms out leading our brothers down the hall.

Luigi blinked in slight confusion before adjusting his hat and pointing out. "But you never really explained why you needed both Mario and myself for your class." Mario however slapped Luigi on the back scolding him. "Luigi, you shouldn't ask that question because by now Rosalina's probably given him the letter from Eggman and this would be extra credit work."

Luigi looked at Mario as he rubbed the back of his head in surprise with widened blue eyes. "Wow, I never expected that you would be thinking about that in regards to this." Eventually Eggman led the duo to his class...which was going on outside as Wario and Waluigi were at work on something making Mario grumble. "Those guys again?"

Kai shrugged, she looked unsure herself as she explained. "Well, the call on that is up to you. This is Amy's initiation test and you are the one who is supposed to say Choo-Choo. I was making note of what happened in my car with Kairi over here...but maybe you should stop now before she ends up puking all over the floor...and it'd be really gross."​

15. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Tridoron-

While driving down a street, Mr. Belt suddenly spoke, "Hikaru, there's someplace I want you to show. Follow these directions." Looking at the directions that appeared on the screen, Hikaru drove to the location that Belt wanted her to head toward.

[​IMG]

Takeru followed a distance behind her, wondering where she was going. He tried to stay out of her sight and followed her, pondering where they were going. After driving for a while, they ended up at the Command Center. Stepping out, Hikaru looked at the Command Center in surprise and Belt said, "Just head inside, the door will recognize me as your Driver." She walked to the door and had it scan Mr. Belt, then opened, allowing her to enter. Takeru came up just as the door closed.

Walking to the door, he wondered how to get it open and brought out the Ghost Driver to try something when it was scanned and the door opened. He looked confused, but shrugged, entering and looking around.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Moon Palace-

Zedd sat on his stone throne, from what he had seen of the abilities that Drive had, he had to think of a monster or attack to do in order to defeat that young woman. Rita watched her husband think, wondering what he was planning.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Modern History Classroom-

"Yo." Dante said, waving. Billy smiled, "Morning, Riku." Right smiled as he walked to his desk, siting down. He hummed, imagining the delicious food for lunch. Dante sat up and stretched.

-French Classroom-

"Sounds like someone's been practicing." Sirius said, smiling. Hermione waved to everyone,, noting Haru nervously trying to speak. "Haru, you'll be fine. Just calm down and slowly prounce each word." "Yeah, she's right. Tokatti." Mio said, coming up and calling the Blue ToQger by his nickname. Eiji smiled, readying the lesson.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Drama Classroom-

"Hello, morning, everyone."
    Kuja said, greeting the students as they came in. Hinako hummed, writing down some notes in her small notebook, she thought about some of the night rides that she, Seki, and Sakura had gone on during the past two months.

[​IMG]

-Advanced Calculus Classroom-

Setsuna smiled, waving at the students as they came in. She wondered what if Sully wanted her to get anything for the class, leaning against the board.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Gym-

Managing to keep Kimberly and Go as 'assistant coaches', Fang had Tommy make the court ready for another game. Go smiled, watching Fang and Tommy talk with each other about the lesson.

[​IMG]

-Music Class-

Emma entered the music classroom, bowing at Yen Sid. She went to her seat, thinking, 'All right, better just keep calm and relax. After all, Kira will be there and it will be great.'

[​IMG][​IMG]

-English Class-

Entering the English Class, Gia looked and said, "Morning, Mr. Smith, Kagura." "Good morning." Kagura said, the two Rangers heading to their seats and sitting down.

[​IMG]

-The Woman of the Beginning-

The Woman stood in the Tokyo Tower, looking out at the city, standing in a empty space. She had a vision of her future and sighed, leaning against the railing.

[​IMG]

"Hope we can get a tour of the city," Anna said, smiling as she looked at the sky and imagined her time there.

[​IMG]

-Arendelle-

Elsa blushed as she heard Saphir call her beautiful, she smiled. "Well, thank you for that comment. It was very nice to hear that."

16. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Hey, Setsuna, could you do me a favor?" Sully told Setsuna as he approached her, handing her a clipboard with the list of his 2nd period students, "Mind taking care of attendance while I try to find where I put my grading folder?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------

~Courthouse: Courtroom 4~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Osha..." Foggy commented after hearing Florent continue to speak, crossing his arms. "I agree, Foggy," Matt whispered to his Pokemon, "It's like he's not even trying anymore... something is definitely up. And I'd like to know..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Once the 2nd period bell rang, Oak stood up to face his class, saying, "Morning, everyone. Today, we will be getting into the topic of Mega Evolution. But before we do so, roll call... Ritchie?" As Ritchie raised his hand, Oak marked him as present, then continued, "Myriam?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School - Robotics Class~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Huh? What are they doing here?" Joshua wondered out loud as he noticed Dr. Robotnik bringing in Mario and Luigi to Robotics class, with Clemont shrugging in response. Noticing them, Xehanort simply rolled his eyes, focusing back on his work.

~Nintendo High School - Biology Class~

[​IMG]

"Hmm, lucky them..." Phil Coulson commented as he read the note from Eggman, putting it away, "Looks like they won't be taking this pop quiz." Once the bell rang, Coulson handed a stack of quizzes to Rosalina, telling her, "Take one, then pass it to the back." Walking back to his desk to get a clipboard for attendance, Coulson told the class, "You got five minutes for the quiz. Once you get one, start immediately."

Once class started, and Moody was taking roll call, Star Butterfly was drawing something on her desk. As she finished, she whispered to Marco, "Look-look-look-look-look! It's my name! It's my name! With a star inside a butterfly and two hearts. AND a spider!" Star was soon interrupted by Moody, who placed her graded Algebra test on her desk. "As you can see, class, some of you have done well," Moody told the class as he was handing back graded tests, "Others, not so much." "Not me!" Star happily said as she looked at her test (which she got an F- on, since all she did was draw stuff instead of actually answering the questions), and showed it to Marco, "I got an 'F' for 'fantastic'!" "That's an 'F' for 'fail,'" Marco corrected her. "Huh?" a confused Star replied. "What? You don't have tests on Mewni?" Marco asked Star Butterfly. "Uh... so what grade did you get?" Star asked Marco without answering his question. Holding up his test paper to show her (which he got a grade of A+ on, plus a smiley face), Marco replied, "Only the best grade you can get: A+ with a smiley face." "Ooh..." Star said as she stared in awe at Marco's test for a bit before getting up from her desk, "I want the best one too!" "Wait, don't!" Marco cried as he watched Star walk towards Moody as he was writing something on the board. "Oh, Mister Moody!" Star told the Algebra instructor, tapping on his shoulder as he turned around to face her, "Hey, Moody! Can you please do me a teeny favor and turn my 'F' into an 'A'?" "So you want an 'A'?" Moody questioned Star, "Very well. You can get one easily. All you have to do is follow one very important rule." "Ooh... what is it?" Star asked. "Try studying," Moody replied with a grin, with Star pouting in response as she walked back to her desk.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Arendelle~

[​IMG]

"Erm, I..." Saphir replied, not exactly sure what to say to Elsa. "Prince Saphir," Nephrite called out to the prince as he approached him and Elsa...

[​IMG]

"The feast is ready," Nephrite added. "Umm, thank you, Nephrite. We'll be there shortly," Saphir replied as Nephrite bowed and left, "We should go to the dining hall, Elsa. Anna and the others are probably there right now."

[​IMG]

"Good morning, sir," Max Goof replied to Kuja, getting up from his seat as he found his homework in his backpack and placing it on Kuja's desk before going back to his seat, "So, uh, ... what are we gonna be doing today?"

[​IMG]

"Nick?" a surprised Judy wondered out loud as she noticed Nick approach her, "What are you doing here? Please tell me you came to this highway on a vehicle." However, knowing Nick, Judy guessed that Nick would've just arrived here by foot instead of driving. Sighing, Judy asked, "Need a ride home?"

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

After the bell rang, Yen Sid was silently taking roll call as his brooms were passing out each student's instrument. "Get ready, everyone," Yen Sid told his class, "We'll be starting our practice with 'The Sorcerer's Apprentice.'"

~Tokyo University~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"... So, if you voted in that fake polling station, make sure you vote for real before the polls close," Marius explained to the group of voters who were tricked by Team Rocket, "There's a polling station at the Student Union building, as well as at the library. Again, I can't speak on behalf of the campus, but I am sorry for what had happened. But do not let that interfere with your intention to take part in this election!" "He's good," Gary commented. "Marius should run for office one day," Tracey added. "I'd vote for him," Brock replied. "Hey guys," Sabrina greeted the group as she arrived with her Haunter...

[​IMG][​IMG]

"What's going on?" Sabrina asked. "Heh, long story," Misty replied. "Togi Togi," Misty's Togepi added.

~Command Center - Hallway~

[​IMG]

As Alpha 5 was walking around in a hallway near the entrance, he noticed Hikaru and Takeru enter, startling him. "Aye-yi-yi!" Alpha cried, "Who are you two?! And... how did you get in? Only Rangers, Riders, and... some other folks... are allowed here."

~Shinnok's Spire~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Very well," Shay replied, "Jadeite, will you please?" "Of course," Jadeite replied as he grabbed Cassie's arm, dragging her with his group as they followed Shinnok. Once both groups entered the hallway, Savage felt now was the time to stop hiding. "Let's follow them, but make sure they don't see us," Savage told Vergil as he got up and headed towards the entrance to the hallway. But before he reached the hallway's entrance, he took a good look at the imprisoned Johnny Cage, thinking for a split second that he could be useful, but ultimately deciding he would just be a waste of time.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo Elementary School: Class 63~

"Class, I'd like you to all to welcome Dipper and Mabel Pines," Clara told her class, "They are foreign exchange students visiting from America." "Hi," the students in class greeted the twins, with Clara telling Dipper and Mabel, "Why don't you two have a seat. We're supposed to be going on a field trip soon with another class, so I hope you'll be enjoying that."

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

After the bell rang and Axel took attendance, Eraqus told the class, "Alright class. I want each of you to find a partner for the lab assignment I'm about to hand out." Getting up from his seat, Connor tried to see if he could join someone, but noticed almost the entire class already chose their lab partners. Except for one student. "So... guess this means we're lab partners," Anais told Connor, being the only student other than him who didn't have a partner. "I suppose," Connor replied as he sat next to her while Eraqus was handing out the lab assignments to each group.

"Hello, class! I hope everyone's having a wonderful day so far," John Smith told the class as he was taking roll call. Once he finished, he said, "Okay then... today, we will be starting with the classic novel, 'To Kill a Mockingbird,' by Harper Lee. Anyone familiar with it?" Raising her hand, Vanellope said, "Well, I watched the movie several times with my dad. It's his favorite movie." "Yes, the movie is indeed excellent," John commented, "However, for any assignments or testing relating to the novel, I suggest you don't refer to the movie over the book, because, as is the case with every book-to-movie adaptation... there will always be changes." Taking a stack of 'To Kill a Mockingbird' novels, Smith hands them to Xion, telling her, "Take one, and pass it to the next student." Nodding, Xion took one copy for herself, handing the stack over to Vanellope, who did the same. "Here you go," Vanellope told Sam as she handed him the stack.

~J.I.A. Airfield - The Bus~

[​IMG]

"Shining? Shining..." a distant voice called out to Shining Armor as he slowly opened his eyes to notice that the voice was coming from Skye, who was surrounded by the rest of the team...

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Ugh, what happened?" Shining asked as he got up from the bed he was in. "You fainted," Melinda answered him. "And I had to carry you here," Alan added, "So, you're welcome." Quickly scanning the pony, Baymax said, "All vital signs are normal." "Yes," Jemma concurred, "You were probably just overwhelmed by learning that you're going to be a father." "Completely normal reaction for the news you were told," Fitz added. "Oh yeah, that..." Shining Armor replied, still not believing what Cadance told him. "Hey, I'm happy for you," Skye told Shining, "You're gonna be a great dad." "Yeah, congratulations, man," Hiro added. "Heh... thanks guys," Shining thanked his team as he smiled.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Annapolis, Maryland, U.S.A. - Inside Cid's Warehouse~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

As Cid and the others were passing by a couple of ships inside Cid's warehouse, the group arrived at a ship covered with a tarp. "And here she is, boys. I got this baby yesterday at a very good price," Cid told Finn and Kanan as he removed the tarp, fully revealing the ship, "I give you... the Millennium Falcon!" Finn and Kanan, however, weren't particularly impressed with the ship, with Kanan questioning, "Seriously, Cid?" "It's a piece of crap," Finn added. "Hey, now don't y'all diss the Falcon!" Cid retorted, "Why, this baby made the Kessel Run in less than twelve parsecs. How do ya like them apples?" "And you're showing it to us... why?" Kanan asked. "Well, I got a little problem," Cid replied, "And that problem is that I can't seem to open the ramp to get inside." Rolling towards the part of the ship where the ramp would lower down, BB-8 beeped to indicate to Finn and Kanan which part of the ship Cid was talking about. "But we're not mechanics, Cid," Finn told Cid, "How can we even help?" "Oh, I know," Cid replied, "But I was hopin' you two could use your oversized keys to open it. I mean, they do open any lock, ain't that right?" Looking at each other Finn and Kanan shrugged as they walked towards the part of the ship where the ramp is. Raising his arm, a Keyblade appeared in Kanan's hand. Doing the same thing as Kanan, another Keyblade appeared in Finn's hand. The two then pointed their Keyblades towards the Millennium Falcon, with both Keyblades sending a ray of light towards the ship. Hearing what sounded like a lock unlocking, the group watched as the Millennium Falcon's ramp lowered, allowing them to enter the ship. "Nice work, boys!" Cid thanked Finn and Kanan, "Let's go in and see what's inside." Nodding, Finn and Kanan joined BB-8 as they followed Cid inside the Millennium Falcon.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2016
  17. FancyStache Traverse Town Homebody

~ Path Leading To Lavos' Resting Place ~

Shinnok led Shay's group down the tunnel, with Quan Chi behind them. "Just a bit further." He told them, before shooting Quan Chi a discreet, knowing glance. The sorceror responded with a subtle nod.

Cassie grumbled as she looked at the others. "You guys are jerks, you know that?" She hissed.

~ Shinnok's Spire ~

Johnny rolled his eyes as he got the feeling Savage and Vergil weren't going to free him anytime soon. "Hey, you two!" He shouted. "If you're gonna be going after Shinnok, I should warn you. I've fought him before, he's nothing to sneeze at. He's got dangerous powers. Powers he's killed people with. And...make sure my kid gets outta there alive, alright?"

Closing his eyes, he sighed. 'Please...' He thought. 'Please let Cassie's gift surface...She really needs it now...'

~ Class 63 ~

"A field trip?! Yay!" Mabel cheered! Dipper couldn't help but smile, too. "I guess this could be fun, where are we going?" He asked.

~ Pokemon Battling Class ~

"Here!" Myriam replied.

~ English Classroom ~

Sam smiled as he took the stack and grabbed a copy for him and one for Sammy, who was sitting next to him. "Thanks." He told Vanillope as he passed the stack to the next student.

~ Highway in Annapolis, Maryland, U.S.A. ~

"Well, since you're offering!" He replied with a joking laugh.

~ Algebra Class ~

Max glared at Star Butterfly. There was something about her, something that every 'evil' bone in his body didn't like. She reeked of...niceness.

"O-okay..." Sammy said before looking at Amy. "Uh...Choo Choo!" Immediately, Amy fell to the floor and vomited, groaning in disgust as she wiped her mouth.

~ Courtroom 4 ~

Phoenix began to examine the evidence, looking for something that could contradict what Florent said.

~ History Class ~

Maxine entered the classroom and sat down. She began to feel tired. 'Ah, right.' She thought. 'i didn't get much sleep last night.'

18. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Command Center: Hallway-

"Whoa, talking robot!"
    Takeru said, jumping when Alpha noticed them. Hikaru thought and put Mr. Belt around her waist, he turned on and said, "Hello, there. I'm Mr. Belt and this is Hikaru, she is Kamen Rider Drive." "Ah! Your belt talked!" Takeru said, jumping again. "Wait, can't you talk? Why did you let your belt talk for you?"

Lowering her shirt collar, Hikaru revealed the faded scar from the operation where her vocal cords were removed. She began to sign with Mr Belt translating, "'Who are you and why are you here?'" "Oh!" Takeru said, rubbing his hair. "I'm Takeru Tenkuuji. I'm Kamen Rider Ghost. And honestly, I watched you as Drive and stop those thieves, then followed you to here." "I see." Mr. Belt said.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Modern History Class-

"Alright, shut your mouths and keep quiet while I take attendance." Dante said, checking off names on his attendance list. "Hey, Bill, where are we in the lessons?" "Reaching about the end of Meiji Restoration and the beginning of Taisho." Billy said, looking at the lesson planner.

-French Class-

Eiji took attendance while Sirius began the lesson by writing various English words on the board and asked them to translate them to French, giving a challenge for them to try and translate without their textbooks.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Drama Class-

"Alright, first attendance." Kuja said, taking attendance of the students. "Now then, with the day being Election Day, I feel it best that we talk political plays. Hinako, can you think of any quotes to start us off?" "Um, 'Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ear!'" Hinako said, posing. Hikari listened, twirling his pencil. Kuja looked at her, "Julius Caesar, interesting to start us off." Kuja said. Hinako rubbed her hair.

[​IMG]

-Advanced Calculus Class-

"Okay," Setsuna said, taking the clipboard and taking attendance of the class.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Gym-

Fang blew her whistle when everyone entered the gym and took attendance, "Alright, lets get this game started. While Miss Hart is beautiful, focus on the game." "I'll handle the game." Go said, taking his coat off and taking the ball. "And game start! Lets play some volleyball!" He tossed the ball to a student to start the game.

[​IMG]

-Music Class-

Emma took a breath and began to play, she tried to play calmly like how Kira told her to keep calm while she played her instrument. Emma hummed along to the melody as she played.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-English Class-

"I know of the story," Gia said, taking a book. "Lets say, that my parents weren't exactly pleased with it themselves." "What do you mean?" Kagura said, looking at her confused. Gia thought and said, "They felt it was too complicated and didn't quite get the metaphor of the title. Not that they were offended, they just didn't like the idea of kids having deal with such complicated issues and having to deal with prejudice."

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Arendelle: Dining Hall-

"Hey, Elsa, Saphir." Anna said, seeing them enter the dining hall. Elsa nodded as she sat by her sister, she and Anna bowed their heads in a small thanks for the meal and began to eat.

19. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Tokyo University - Pokemon Center~

"Chansey!" Chansey said as it brought out four Pokeballs containing Misty's Staryu, Tracey's Scyther, Brock's Geodude, and Gary's Arcanine. "Thank you for waiting," Nurse Joy told Misty, Brock, Tracey, and Gary as each took back their Pokeball, "We've restored your Pokemon to full health." "Thanks, Nurse Joy," Tracey thanked her. "You did good out there, Arcanine," Gary told the Arcanine in his Pokeball. "So, Nurse Joy, doing anything later tonight?" Brock asked Nurse Joy, trying to flirt with her. "Well, umm..." Joy replied. But before Joy could give a full answer, Misty pinched Brock's ear, dragging him (while he was hilariously crying in pain) to the exit as she said, "Actually, Brock is a bit busy at the moment. He and I were supposed to be going to Wal-Mart for some grocery shopping before getting sidetracked." "Togi Togi," Misty's Togepi added as Misty and Brock exited the Pokemon Center, with Tracey, Gary, Nurse Joy, Sabrina, and Chansey sweatdropping as they watched. "Haunter Haunter!" Sabrina's Haunter giggled as he watched what happened. "Well, I better get going," Sabrina said as she and Haunter headed to the exit, "Someone's gotta vacuum the dorm." "Bye, Sabrina," Tracey replied as Sabrina and her Pokemon left.

~Command Center - Hallway~

[​IMG]

"Oh, so the two of you are Riders?" Alpha asked Hikaru and Takeru, "No wonder you were able to get in. Why don't you two follow me? There's someone I think the two of you should talk to. If you have any questions, he'll probably have the answer."

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Good work, everyone," Yen Sid told the class once they finished playing 'The Sorcerer's Apprentice,' "Next on the list of musical pieces we need to master for tomorrow... the 'Pastoral Symphony.' Get ready..."

[​IMG]

"Hmm, I got one," Max said. Getting up from his seat, Max pretended to look grumpy, and held out both his hands in a V-sign, saying, "I am not a crook." Giggling a bit after the impersonation, Max sat back in his seat, saying, "Okay, so maybe that wasn't from a play... but when it was made famous, it looked like something out of a sitcom."

~Nintendo Elementary School: Class 63~

"No idea," Sammy replied to Dipper, shrugging, "Your guess is as good as mine." Just then, Clara received a text message on her cell phone. Opening it, she said, "Well, how do you like that? Perfect timing... Class, I just got a message from Ms. Frizzle. It's time to go on a field trip! Let's go!" Clara then led the students outside the classroom, telling them, "Single file line, please!"

~Nintendo High School - French Class~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Rue and Dick both attempted the challenge Sirius gave the students, with Rue managing to translate the French words rather successfully, getting only one mistake. Dick, on the other hand, missed about half the words, much to his dismay.

~Annapolis, Maryland, U.S.A. - Inside The Millennium Falcon~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

After having entered the Millennium Falcon, Cid and the others checked the ship's interior. Once they inspected the cockpit, the compartments, and other parts of the ship's interior, the four were relaxing in the main hold. "Alright... I'll admit it... the ship ain't half bad," Kanan commented. "A little dusty," Finn added, "But overall, yeah, I agree." "Heh, I told ya the Falcon was a great ship," Cid replied, "Still, gotta hand it to you boys. If it weren't for you and yer keys, I prob'ly would've had to tear the whole thing apart. But, I gotta know... what's the secret with those oversized keys?" As Kanan and Finn looked at each other, wondering what to say, Kanan said, "To be honest... we have no idea. All we know is that they're called 'Keyblades.'" "And we don't know how or why Kanan and I can even use them," Finn added, "We're definitely not Conduits. But somehow, the Keyblade appears to me and Kanan as though... it belongs to us." Summoning his Keyblade (while eliciting beeping from BB-8 indicating his amazement), Kanan continued, "It was how Finn and I got to know each other as kids, and bonded for so many years. 'The Key Bros'... heh, that's what the kids in school and in the playground would call us." "Heh, that's some story," Cid commented as he got up and stretched, "Well, I think I'm done tinkering with ships for the day. If you boys wanna swing by sometime this week and help me with the Falcon, yer more than welcome to." "We'll see, Cid," Finn replied.

~Path Leading To Lavos' Resting Place~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Sorry, darling. But we can't take any chances," Starlight Glimmer replied to Cassie, "Once we're given the crystal containing Lavos, then you'd be free to go... that is, if it were up to me. Unfortunately for you, Shinnok is the one who'll decide your fate."

[​IMG]

"Alright..." Judy replied as she got on her motorcycle, "Hop in." Just then, a voice on Judy's police radio said, "All units, we have an armed robbery at the Bank of Maryland on Main Street..." "Darn it," Judy said to herself as she turned her attention back to Nick, "Sorry, Nick. But I have to take care of this. I'll get someone to drive you home."

~Nintendo High School - Gym Class~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"I got it!" Eddy yelled as he jumped and tried to spike the ball to the other side, only to send it towards the net instead, giving the other team a point. "Yay Eddy! We scored!" Ed cheered as he hugged Eddy tightly, incorrectly thinking that his team scored, "Soccer sure is fun, huh, Eddy?" "You moron! That wasn't a score for our team!" Eddy retorted, "And this is volleyball, not soccer!" "Oh, my bad..." Ed said as he let go of Eddy.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Good. Looks like everyone's here," Professor Oak said once he finished taking attendance, "Now then, on to today's topic... Mega Evolution. Mega Evolution is a unique kind of Pokemon evolution. Unlike a typical evolution, which is a permanent change for a Pokemon, Mega Evolution is only a temporary change. With Mega Evolution, a Pokemon will become much more formidable in a battle, giving it a better chance of being the victor. Now, to achieve Mega Evolution, two items are necessary. First, the trainer must have a Key Stone, like this one." As Ritchie was writing down notes, Oak took out a Key Stone from his pocket, and showed it to the class. "The other item is a Mega Stone," Oak continued as he put the Key Stone back into his pocket, and took out a Mega Stone from his other pocket to show the class, "While the trainer holds on to the Key Stone, the trainer's Pokemon must have the Mega Stone on it in some way. Also, there are many different kinds of Mega Stones, each corresponding to a certain Pokemon to Mega Evolve. This particular one I'm showing you right now is called Pidgeotite, and it allows a Pidgeot to Mega Evolve into a Mega Pidgeot."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Ha, found it!" Sully said to himself after finally locating his grading folder just as Setsuna finished with attendance, "Okay class, I want each of you to take out last night's homework, trade it with someone else's homework, and grade the other student's homework as I go over the answers." Doing as Sully instructed, Luna and Loki both traded their homeworks, and graded them as Sully went over the answers. Once Sully finished, he told the class, "Now give the homework assignments back to the student you traded with. Look over them a bit, then pass it forward to Setsuna." "Nice work, Loki. You got a 90," Luna told her friend as she gave him back his homework. "You didn't do so bad yourself," Loki replied as he handed Luna back her homework, "92." As the two looked over their homework, they then joined the rest of the class in passing homework forward for Setsuna to collect.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Arendelle - Dining Hall~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"I must say, you've outdone yourself with this feast, Nephrite," Saphir complimented his butler, "Well done." "Thank you, my lord," Nephrite replied, bowing before he left dining hall. "Mhmm, I gotta say, this some good stuff," Hans commented as he ate. "And now that we're gathered here, how about a toast?" Demande said as he grabbed his wine glass and got up from his seat, "A toast... to my very good friend, Hans, and his fiancee, Anna. May their love last forever and never wilt." As Demande held his glass up high, Hans and Saphir did the same with their glasses.

Once every student in class got a copy, John Smith told the class, "Alright then, let's start reading. Trixie, start with the first chapter." Opening her copy of 'To Kill a Mockingbird,' Trixie began to read, "When he was nearly thirteen, my brother Jem got his arm badly broken at the elbow..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

As Connor and Anais put on their safety goggles to start on the lab, Connor said, "I've always wanted to ask you... how old are you exactly?" "Four," Anais answered. "Wait, seriously?" an astonished Connor asked, "And you're in high school?" "What can I say? Once I learned how to read, I couldn't stop reading and learning," Anais replied, shrugging. "I see..." Connor commented. "By the way, I heard a student talk about what happened with you during your Martial Arts class," Anais whispered to Connor, "I'm sorry it had to happen." Sighing, Connor replied, "Yeah... though I shouldn't have let my feelings get the better of me." "How does it feel?" Anais asked, "How does it feel to have the last name 'Kenway'? To be the son of Haytham Kenway?" "It's a curse," Connor replied, "But one I'm willing to live with. The 'Kenway' name used to be an honorable name, thanks to my grandfather, Edward. And because of him... I will forever keep my last name." "Well... I hope you get to see a day when it's no longer a curse to be you, Connor," Anais told Connor. Smiling, Connor replied, "Thank you, Anais."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Shinnok's Spire~

[​IMG]

"Shinnok does not scare me," Savage replied to Johnny Cage, "And we are not here to save your daughter. Vergil and I are only here to acquire Lavos." Walking towards the path Shinnok and Shay entered, Savage told Vergil, "Let's go."

Last edited: Apr 6, 2016
  20. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

~Nintendo High: Biology Classroom~

Rosalina quietly passed the papers rather gracefully to the back with some onlookers looking oddly at her making note that neither Mario nor Luigi were present.

~Nintendo High: Robotics Classroom~

Dr. Eggman diligently stepped in front of his class with his usual bravado as he started to explain. "Everyone, I met you're wondering what these four boys are doing in class today and why are there giant robot parts strewn everywhere. The answer to that is very simple...for today you will be using all of the knowledge you have learned to make judge on two battle machines built by students with magic hammers that I borrowed from Felix. These four boys will be working together in two teams to build their machines and will be judged by the end of the period." Orbot quietly handed Mario and Luigi a hammer before guiding them to their pile as Eggman yelled in excitement. "Let's get started!"

Kai gently weaved over to Amy and carefully lifted her by the wrist proclaiming. "Congrats, welcome to our sorority Amy...even though you puked all over my floor...oh well we can deal with the floor later. Welcome to the group!" With that everyone started to applaud for Amy passing her test.

~Other Tokyo Arena: Mario vs. Elite Four [September 13, 2013]~

After the shocking conclusion to that fight Mario stood at the ready yelling. "Alright...who's my next opponent! You Elite Four guys are easy!"

Luigi looked at Mario with concern in his eyes as he said quietly. "Mario's only fought one of them, who knows what the other three will be like." Bowser soon glared at Mario then at Luigi adding in. "He will be fine...this is Mario we're speaking of, too stupid to know when to give up"

In one of the VIP boxes stationed around the arena Astral had sat in watch with other S-Type commanders watching as well. Psycho Red being the first to ask. "Lord Astral, why are we here at a battle between two schools?" However Psycho Blue soon answered. "It's because it is the perfect oppurntunity to kill two birds with one stone. To kill both schools and to kill Mario and his friends. But we must bide our time." Astral however remained quiet staring out at the fight before vaguely mentioning. "Two large S-Types?"

Meanwhile at the VIP box across from the S-Types. There had been silence among Satsuki and the remaining members of the Elite Four before someone piped with. "Well...looks like the Toad was soundly beaten senseless by one person..."

The voice had seemingly come from a little girl seemingly dressed as a conductor of some kind of band with bright pink hair. In her hand was a baton before looking around with pink eyes. Her face looking rather calm as she said. "It's just one student and he beats him like he was nothing..."

Another male voice responded. "He shouldn't be underestimated considering his powers, however..." He soon raised his glasses causing them to shine within the darkness as he typed away on a laptop. Soon a biological readout on Mario himself was brought up. "...even someone like him has a weakness." He soon shut the laptop and stood up leaving. "I will end this quickly with the information I have."

Mario stood on the floor with his arms crossed before he soon met face to face with a young man who had short, light-blue hair. Calculating green eyes meeting with fiery blue eyes. Mario stood at the ready with fire flickering from his hands commenting. "So you must be my next opponent..let me guess, you're not as strong as the other guy..." He looked over at Gamagori's unconcious form who was being carted away by the animatronics with Mario adding in. "I hope he's alright..."

The male before Mario stood back calmly retorting. "So, you seem to possess quite an interesting set of abilities for one person not wearing a Goku Uniform...but that will be dealt with now..." Then this happened...

~Vector Building~

"Sir, we have dispatched a recovery team to pick up T-Elos from the scene before anyone gets word." One of the scientists explained as he looked at all three Testaments. There was soon a loud explosion before a map of the building appeared with a flashing red square as the scientist explained. "Also one of the experiments just broke free..."

~Mario Bros. Residence~

"The hell kind of show is this supposed to be?" Fujiko asked in annoyance as she looked at the television she had recently installed in the resturant which showed the following...

*THIS CLIP'S MISSING!*

Ruiji walked up beside her looking at the screen explaining. "It's called Doofy the Dragon." Fujiko tilted her head looking unamused as she explained. "Well this certainly isn't a show made for kids to watch considering Doofy does in every episode!" Jumpman soon came in and looked at the TV adding in. "But it's a puppet...plus more than likely only stupid people would follow his advice."

As the three members of the family were in a heated discussion about Doofy the Dragon. None of the three would notice Freddy and the gang casually sneaking by them and going up the stairs carrying what seemed to be an unconcious and rebuilt Mangle in their arms. Freddy who was in the front soon quickly knocked on the door whispering. "Puppet? Puppet, are you here? Toy Freddy said you're here."

The door soon opened with the Puppet hovering there, the mere sight of Freddy and the others surprising the S-Type as he quickly looked around and then gently squeezed Freddy's nose causing to squeak. The Puppet got out of the way whispering. "Quickly, come in. I cannot have the humans notice all of you inside...especially after the elder's contact with those....wierdos"​

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.