RE: Mario's High School Days

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by NutheadBros, Jan 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

~Harold~

Harold had to think, he supposed the police or the court will give him the information of the community service whenever someone was available. "Well, goes to show how little I know of the outside world having changed the laws of magical related beings." Harold said and looked to Aerith. "if you'll have me back, then I'll be more than willing, since I can now be open about magic and not worry about the Magical Ministry getting on my case." Harold breathed a sigh and let his shoulders relax.

"Though... I do not know what to exactly do next, considering recent events as I don't have any business to attend to for now." Harold finished.

~Vanille~

"Oh you know Fang, same as ever!" Vanille said to her friend.

~Ruby and Yang~

Ruby looked puzzled. "Why was that guy trying to get hold of the theatre anyways? I mean, isn't this place owned by the Muppets and thus, their home or something?" Ruby asked Yang and Yang shrugged a bit. "I'm not sure, maybe there was treasure here or something? People like that guy tend to get what they want, I hear some CPU's were sponsors of the event and the donations thus far was from them and many people since the Muppets were on a deadline pushed by that Richman guy or something, but if he's arrested, wouldn't that mean no deadline?" Yang suggested.

2. FancyStache Traverse Town Homebody

~ Florent's Office ~

"Yes, yes. You too, I suppose." Florent said dismissively. He made his mind immediately not to go to Saix's funeral. 'I don't have time to WASTE at a funeral for someone I couldn't care LESS about! I have money to get!'

~ Outside Kuzco's Tokyo Home ~

"I'll keep that in mind." Don said, chuckling.

~ Muppets Theater Japan ~

"Oh my!" Leslie exclaimed upon hearing the story from Rarity. "That's crazy! If I were in charge of more than city planning, I would..." Her advisor came over and calmed her down before she could continue.

3. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Flower Shop-

"There's still a open room for you if you wish to come back and stay here." Aerith said, smiling. "I don't mind if you want to live here or somewhere else, it's up to you." Lenne thought, 'If only Shuyin could be the same.....' "Maybe you could teach some tricks of growing flowers that Aerith doesn't know." chaos joked. Aerith pouted and said, "Oh, chaos. That's not funny."

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Muppet Theater-

"I'm sure it was a great show." Ami said, smiling. "And I'm glad that you're all okay." "Well, that Tex person was after the theater, not the audience, for some reason." Serena said, thinking. "Guess he felt he wanted the property for himself, so selfish." Ami laughed, it was rare for Serena to deduce a guess about something, it was usually her or one of the other Scouts who came up a guess.

Shintaro and Kiriko were on the stage, watching Tex taken away in cuffs by their fellow co-worker, Jenny. "Never imagine someone like him was part of the Crystal Order." Shintaro said, his hands in his pockets. Kiriko said, "Guess it just goes show you can never be sure who to trust. Hmm, Go, what are you doing?" She looked at her younger brother who was taking pictures with his camera. He looked at them and smiled, "Taking pictures of the scene. I always wanted to take pictures of this place. No worries, I'll just keep them in my camera."

Kiriko sighed, watching her brother take pictures and looked around. Shintaro looked at Go, thinking, 'So that's Shijima's younger brother.'

[​IMG]

-Fang and Vanille-

"That's good." Fang smiled, holding her and smiling. She looked at the flowers that Vanille had grown and smiled, smelling the aroma all the flowers.

-Remus' Home-

While the Wilys rested in their room, the three adults in the living room began to talk about their duty as heroes. James didn't tell them about Saix knowing his role as the Black Ranger but they did wonder about the master of Goldar and Thrax and how strong he could be. Remus pondered what other kind of power that the Lockseed would provide them.

[​IMG]

-Hino Family Shrine-

"Just a bit too much, grandpa." Rei said, sipping her cup. She thought to herself, 'Should ask Serena if she had her Moon compact with her tomorrow.'

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Harry & Draco's Dorm Room-

While Draco was making his plans to prepare for the next attack and what heroes will appear to save it, Harry hid his Driver and Lockseed somewhere Draco couldn't find it while Harry could remember where it was and grab it in case he needed it. 'Can you keep a secret, Riolu?' He whispered to his Pokemon, Riolu pulled its paw across its mouth like it was zipping its mouth shut. Harry smiled, rubbing its head.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Gokai Galleon-

While Gai and Don were in their rooms, minding their own business, Luka stood on the crow's nest, looking at the sky and keeping a look out for a attack. Ahim came up and looked with her, the two girls kept quiet, not saying anything to each other. Luka looked at the pink colored member of the team and patted her head, Ahim looked at her and smiled.

[​IMG]

-Crystal Order HQ-

Hearing the announcement, Kazari kept quiet, while he didn't know Saix personally, he admitted he admired the strength and power that he had. Changing into his Greeed form, he walked to the area and kept his silence, wanting to honor Saix with the other members.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Moon Palace-

While putting the image of the girl he saw out of his head, Zedd sat on his throne, quietly thinking about getting back at the new Rider and the other heroes. Rita watched her husband thinking on his throne, that silence and the sound of his metal claws hitting the stone of his throne sent shivers down her spine and she thought about when they first met, how he turned a python into his staff and his power back then.

4. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Tokyo University - Local Café~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

It was poetry night at a local café in Tokyo University, with the students who were attending enjoying their relaxing Friday night while listening to some poetry courtesy of a Geology major, Maud Pie, who was reciting her rock-themed poems on stage with a stage microphone in her monotone voice...

[​IMG]

Rock.
    You are a rock.
    Gray.
    You are gray.
    Like a rock.
    Which you are.
    Rock.

"Woohoo! Go Maud!" Pinkie Pie ecstatically cheered for her sister. "Well... this is not what I expected..." Misty whispered to Brock. "I actually like her poems," Brock replied as he and others in the café quietly applauded Maud, "I'm glad I'm not the only rock admirer on campus." "Hehe..." Misty replied as she sweatdropped, "So, uh... how's Marius?" "He's talking non-stop either about politics, or this girl he saw earlier today," Brock replied. "He has a crush?" Misty asked. "Yup," Brock answered, "I'm rather proud of him. Anyway, ready for your internship tomorrow?" "Yeah, though I am a bit nervous," Misty replied. "Hey, don't sweat it," Brock told Misty, "You'll do fine, trust me." Smiling at her friend, Misty replied, "Thanks Brock." "Oh, Maud's gonna read another one," Brock said as Maud began to recite another rock-themed poem:

Rocks; these are my rocks.
    Sediments: make me sedimental.
    Smooth and round, asleep in the ground.
    Shades of brown and gray...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Flower Shop~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Well in that case, it was great to have you stay with us, Harold," Matt told Harold, "You can keep the key to my apartment that I gave you. Don't worry, I have a spare. If you need anything, you know where to find me." "Oshawott!" Foggy waved goodbye as he climbed up to Matt's shoulder as he headed towards the exit. "Where are you going?" Lee asked Matt. "To the gym. Just because I'm blind doesn't mean I shouldn't maintain a healthy body," Matt replied. "Do you need someone to take you there?" Lee asked once more. "It's fine. Foggy and I can take care of ourselves," Matt replied. "Osha!" Foggy concurred, nodding. As Matt and Foggy left, Carter felt his phone vibrate. Taking it out, he noticed it was a text message from Officer Jenny, telling him that a third member of the Crystal Order was caught at the local Muppet theater. "Woo! Hallelujah!" Carter cheered. "What happened?" Lee asked. "T.P.D. caught a third member of da Crystal Order!" Carter replied. "Another one?" Lee wondered out loud. "Yeah," Carter replied, "It's like Christmas came early dis year! Ha!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Outside Kuzco's Tokyo Home~

[​IMG]

"Alright, see ya," Kuzco replied as he silently waved goodbye to Don, and slowly walked back to his home, thinking about how it's been exactly a week since he's last been here, yet with everything that happened with him since becoming a llama, it felt like it's been more than a year since seeing his home. 'It's finally over...' he thought to himself.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~A.I.M. Building - Aldrich Killian's Office~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Hate to say it, Pops... but I kinda saw this coming," Max told his father as they watched the Muppet Telethon, and saw what happened with Tex Richman. "I agree," Killian replied, "He really underestimated those Muppets." "So... I guess back to working on Extremis?" Montana Max asked. "Yup," KIllian replied as he got up, switched the television off, and headed towards a secret laboratory with his son.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Muppets Theater Japan~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

After a while, Kermit and Looker finally came back from backstage, with smiles on both faces...

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Thank you, chief," Kermit told Looker. "No Kermit, thank YOU," Looker replied as he faced the other police officers in the theater, "Alright guys. Time to go." As Looker headed to the exit, Dr. Bunsen Honeydew asked, "Kermit, if I may ask... what did the two of you discuss?" "Very good news," Kermit replied as he faced the audience, "Ladies and gentlemen, I have some excellent news. I was told that due to the arrest of Tex Richman, and no other bidders for the property currently available... the rights to the theater's property will now revert back to the Muppets! Yaaay!" The audience then began to cheer with this announcement, while the other Muppets breathed a sigh of relief. "Oh thank goodness..." Scooter commented, "I would've hated to go back to working for Google." "And that's not all," Kermit continued, "Since the rights to the property have now reverted back, all those who donated will be fully refunded since their money won't be needed anymore!" The audience once again cheered after hearing the announcement. "Heh, if only they could refund us all those years of having to sit through every one of their shows," Statler whispered to Waldorf as the two elderly hecklers chuckled. "Now first of all, I'd like to give a few thanks to some very special individuals who, without their help, none of this would ever be possible," Kermit continued as he turned to face Tuxedo Mask, "Tuxedo Mask, you caught a man who could've done much harm to the theater... to my home. And from the bottom of my heart, I thank you for that." "The pleasure is all mine, Kermit. Now, if you'll excuse me... I must go," Tuxedo Mask replied as he headed towards the exit.

"Wait! Why don't you stay?" Miss Piggy asked. "I... couldn't..." Tuxedo Mask replied as he stopped, and turned around to face the Muppets, "However, if you Muppets can do me one favor... then I would greatly appreciate it." "Sure thing, Tuxedo Mask," Kermit replied, "What is it?" "Keep doing what you do... what you Muppets have always done for many years," Tuxedo Mask said, "Continue bringing joy to the rest of the world, to audiences young and old. Put a smile on their faces... just as you all put a smile on my face when I was a kid." The rest of the Muppets silently nodded in reply, with Kermit replying, "We promise... Tuxedo Mask." Smiling, Tuxedo Mask waved goodbye and left. "Well... now then, I would also like to thank Diantha for accepting to be our celebrity guest, and giving us great performances throughout the show, particularly with your tearjerker of a song, 'The Magic Inside'," Kermit continued as he faced Diantha, who smiled and nodded upon being thanked. "So, what'd I miss?" Darien asked as he returned to his seat from somewhere...

[​IMG]

"Oh you should've seen it," Kenji replied, "Tex Richman tries running away, only to be caught by a guy wearing a tuxedo and a mask." "His name was Tuxedo Mask," Ikuko added. "Tuxedo Mask? Wow, that's some story..." Darien commented, "I really hope the telethon will be uploaded online so I can see the stuff I missed." "Where were you anyway?" Sammy asked. "Restroom break," Darien lied, "So what's happening now?" "Well, after Richman was arrested by the police, the Muppets were told that the building now belongs to them again without the need to pay any money... so all the donors will be refunded, and Kermit is now giving thanks to those who helped out," Kenji replied. "And of course, I could never forget the ones who have been with me for many years and have come back for the telethon, the Muppets," Kermit continued with his thanks, "Fozzie... Swedish Chef... Gonzo... Piggy... and the rest of you... thank you, for realizing that we're best when we come together, because without you guys... there would be no Muppets." The rest of the Muppets smiled and replied with happy murmuring. Walking over to Clemont, Bonnie (and her Dedenne), Sweetie Belle, and Pipsqueak, Kermit said, "And last but not least... Bonnie, Clemont, Sweetie Belle, Pipsqueak... thank you so very much. Before I met you guys, I thought my days of performing and reuniting with my old gang were long gone. But... when we met last week... you gave me hope... something I never thought I'd experience again. But you did it... you got me and the rest of the Muppets back, you were able to get Diantha as a celebrity guest, and most importantly... you made the Muppet Telethon a great success. I thank you. We all thank you." The other Muppets then began to applaud for Bonnie and others, and were then followed by the audience applauding for them as well. "We did it guys... we really did it," Bonnie happily told her friends as those in the theater continued applauding for them. "I'm really proud of you kids," Clemont told Bonnie and her friends. "It really felt good to do something nice for someone else," Pipsqueak commented. "Yeah. It really felt like something I was always meant to do," Sweetie Belle added, "And to think we were nervous about messing up." "Then let's keep doing it," Bonnie suggested, "From now on, we do our best to try and help others whenever they need it." "Sounds like a plan," Sweetie Belle replied. "Yeah," Pipsqueak concurred. "Then let's make it official!" Bonnie said as the three shared a hoof/fistbump. But just as they did that, Sweetie Belle's body started to shine brightly for a few seconds. Once that was over, Bonnie, Clemont, and Pipsqueak were awed as they noticed something different about Sweetie Belle. "Deden..." Bonnie's Dedenne added as it saw what the three noticed, feeling just as awed. "What just happened?" a confused Sweetie Belle asked. "It's your cutie mark," Bonnie replied [*OOC: a cutie mark is a symbol located on the flank of a pony that is acquired at a young age after the pony discovers their true talent. In other words, it's a pony's coming of age.]. "It's amazing," Pipsqueak added. Looking at her flank, Sweetie Belle noticed a symbol on her flank...

[​IMG]

"I got my cutie mark! I got my cutie mark!" Sweetie Belle cheered as she jumped up and down and shared a hug with Bonnie and Pipsqueak.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

~Crystal Order HQ~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Members of the Crystal Order had gathered in the same area where Saïx battled Discord and died. And right in front of them was an open casket where Saïx's body lay with his claymore. Standing next to the casket was Al Mualim, who was carrying a burning torch as he faced his followers. "Brothers, sisters... we stand here today to pay our respects for our heroic and honorable brother, Saïx," Al Mualim said, "Today was a very devastating day for the Crystal Order. Shan-Yu, Yzma, and just a while ago... Tex Richman... all captured after trying to further our goals. Discord, Mewtwo, and Élise de la Serre... all betrayed us and are on the run, hiding from the very brotherhood they swore allegiance to. And Saïx, killed by the traitor Discord after getting help from his fellow traitorous friend, Mewtwo. This truly was the worst day for the Crystal Order in recent memory... bringing back memories of our heavy losses following the invasion of Afghanistan. But I assure you, these losses will not slow us down! Like a phoenix, we shall rise from the ashes just as we did in the Iraq War. We shall strike back harder against our enemies, and they will suffer, mark my words. Shan-Yu, Yzma, Richman, Bellatrix Lestrange, and any other captive from our brotherhood will be freed. Meanwhile, Discord, Mewtwo, Élise de la Serre, and anyone else who dares go against us will suffer for their treachery. Our enemies will be crushed by our might!" Turning to face the casket where Saïx's body lay, Al Mualim lowered his torch to the corpse, and watched as Saïx's body started to cremate. "Dear Saïx, thank you for serving us for so long," Al Mualim said, "May your beliefs, whatever they may be, be enough to guide you in the afterlife. Know that your contributions to saving our world will forever be remembered, and that we will not rest until our ultimate goal is finally achieved."

5. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

~Vermilion Gyn~

"Yeah, I'm actually surprised myself..." IF explained rubbing the back of her head before her brother and father had returned. IF nodded. "I do have a lot I need to know, but...if you don't mind. Could we discuss all of this in private? I...well it's just that some of my friends might embaress me if they all started spreading the truth out there." Mario soon raised a gloved hand. "Actually all of us came here to support you. Finding out your father is a Gym Leader who you had no idea you were related to is actually a lot to take in...especially since...well I can't really explain it." Compa looked at IF and placed her hand on her blue oversized jacket. "What Mario was trying to explain was that...we're sort of a Nakama. All of us bonded together over some common facts and opinions." Bowser soon raised a clawed finger. "Actually...I still want to fight Mario to prove something. It's not all sunshine, gumdrops, and lolipops around here!" Luigi soon raised his gloved hands shushing the argument. "Let's just agree to disagree and say we're a Nakama that's close and willing to support each other without arguing about it. Okay?" Everyone soon nodded as IF smiled and the group went inside the gym.

~Somewhere else in Vermilion City~

As a family was being reunited, darker schemes loomed within the electric city. A strange man with a rather large two-toned afro was moon-walking down the street. As he was walking backwards he soon saw a glint of armor in an alleyway and twirled pointing a single gloved hand up. The man in the cloak soon walked out of the alleyway observing the man before spotting five pokeballs on his person and asked. "Excuse me, but you happen to be a pokemon trainer heading to the Gym, correct?" The strange dancer looked at the man before pointing at him. "Of course, after all I have a personal rhythm I have to attend to. Why do you ask?" The hooded figure seemingly pulled out a purple pokeball with two spots on it and an M. "I would like to help you on you rhythm as you put it by giving you a pokemon that could prove useful. After all the Gym's speciality is Electric." The dancer spun around before taking the ball. "Makes perfect sense, but how can I tell that you're not trying to give me a Magikarp like most of the people here who sell Pokemon and shatter my groove?" The figure soon explained. "Would someone capture a Magikarp in a legitimate Master Ball?" The afro man stopped dancing and stared at him through his glasses. "Of course not, that would be completely stupid. But thank you." As the afro man started to moonwalk down the street, nobody would have noticed an onlooker to the events across the street at a Starbucks. A woman with long blonde hair had been sitting outside quietly reading a book with sunglasses on to keep the sunlight from hitting her eyes. She glanced up from the book as soon as she saw the man with the afro start to leave and the hooded figure stepping back into the alleyway quietly laughing. She stood up and started to walk down the other side of the street across from him as she pulled out what appeared to be a black object with a flip cover and a camera on it. As she walked she motioned the camera towards the Master Ball before seemingly scanning it and stopped. Her gray eyes focusing on the screen as she quietly said to herself. "Okay, let's see what Pokemon you just got from that deal..." The device blooped and bleeped for a moment before a seemingly normal pokedex entry came up with a flashing red "ERROR" on it. This made her eyes widen in suspicion as she looked at the screen. "What the hell? How is it possible that there's a Pokemon inside that isn't documented...unless..." She rolled her eyes at the cloaked figure as he left.

~Nintendo High: Robotics Classroom~

Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, and Foxy all stared at the car that had burst through the wall of the classroom. Freddy adjusting his hat as he calmly stepped forward towards the car, his head tilting away from the bright lights before knocking on the driver's side door. "Excuse me, but you kind of crashed into the school. Could you move your car back out of the wall?" Soon the door opened and Toy Freddy stepped out of the car looking up at his taller counterpart eye to eye. "I've found you Freddy..." Bonnie immediatly grabbed his guitar ready to attack as he said with anger in his eyes. "I don't know who you are...but if you try to hurt Freddy I will make sure you regret it." Foxy nodded preparing to fight as well before Toy Bonnie stepped out of the car waving his hands. "Calm down fellas! We're not here to harm you. We're trying to find you so we can work together." Bonnie lowered his guitar as Toy Chica helped Mangle out of the car, Toy Freddy started to explain. "See, we're...well you could say we're all related to each other...and the Puppet Man guided us to Japan...just to deal with him." Freddy soon froze in place with his eyes as big as saucers, memories flooding into his head before it lowered. "Of course...he has to be dealt with." Bonnie looked at Chica confused before asking. "Is something off with Freddy?" Chica shrugged. "I don't know..." Toy Freddy looked around the room before grabbing Mangle and throwing her on the table ripping her head off in the process. Mangle looked around as Toy Freddy took command. "Someone gather some parts, Freddy turn the light on...we have work to do."

~Crystal Order HQ~

As the Funeral for Saix proceeded and the members stood firm in their beliefs. Astral was seen turning away and going down a corridor. The Purple Guy appeared saluting Astral before asking. "What are we going to do now? We've had some of the people and our own kind betraying us and ending up dead." Astral stopped in place for a moment before responding. "Mobilize the entire S-Type army, we're taking Honnouiji Academy by force...we shall continue planning from there. Also go and figure out a way to retreive our bretheren from under that theater in the quietest way possible. That human man had been outsmarted by mere children and had his cover blown. The Purple Man nodded quickly. "Of course, I will also make sure to inform Ridley and that one guy...what's-his-name....I forgot." The Purple Man soon sunk through the floor making his exit. Astral continued to walk alone. "Removing Honnouiji from the equation shall slowly give warning to Nintendo High that we will no longer tolerate their actions."​

6. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

-Muppet Theater-

"Well, I better getting back to my mother." Ami said, looking at her watch. "I'll see you tomorrow, Serena. It was good to see you again, Mr. and Mrs. Tsukino, bye, Sammy, Rini." "Bye, Ami." Serena said, smiling at her friend. "See you tomorrow." She smiled as Ami waved at them and walked off.

After finishing up taking photos of the stage and the Muppets, Go went with Kiriko and headed for her apartment. Shintaro looked at her and said, "See you at work tomorrow, Shijima." "Same here, Goto." Kiriko said, looking at him and walking off with her brother.

-Remus' Home-

After discussing their thoughts on Zedd and how strong he might be, Lily began to wonder about how to find the users for the new Drivers that she made, wondering the type of people who would be picked. WilyKit came down, asking for a story. James smiled and went up to read her and WilyKat. Remus smiled and went to the calendar to chart the next moon in order to prepare.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Draco and Harry's Dorm Room-

Harry worked on his homework from the day and tried to focus as Draco bombarded him with questions about how and why he knew some of the teachers in a friendly manner since no one he knew in the United Kingdom spoke with teachers so familiarly.

[​IMG]

-Crystal Order HQ-

Kazari held some Cell Medals in his hands, looking at the burning casket of the fallen member of the Order. 'This just means I'll need to find a truly strong desire to make a Yummy for the Order. Just wait, Ankh.' He thought to himself.

7. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Crystal Order HQ: Hallway~

[​IMG]

After the funeral, Haytham Kenway walked away for a bit to clear his thoughts, but was surprised upon hearing John Lumic call out to him, "Master Kenway!"

[​IMG]

"Lumic? What is it?" Kenway questioned as Lumic approached him while on his wheelchair. "I understand it's a bad time right now," John replied, "But if you would like to see for yourself... the third and final part of the Cybus project had been completed today." Surprised by Lumic's words, Kenway asked, "The Cybermen are ready?" Nodding in response, Lumic turned around, and headed the opposite direction while telling Haytham, "Follow me." Doing as Lumic asked, Haytham followed him, really interested to see how the Cybermen turned out.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Vermilion City Gym~

As they entered the gym, Lt. Surge began telling IF and Finnick about how he met their mother many years ago, and how he vividly remembers the day they were born. "...It felt jus' like it was yesterday..." Lt. Surge continued explaining, "Holdin' the both of ya in mah arms... was da best moment of mah life." "It's true. I never saw him happier than he was at that moment," Adéwalé added, "He even changed the design of the gym badges based on your birth marks." "And for da first time since inhertin' da gym, I finally became serious wit' mah gym leader duties," Lt. Surge said. "Heh, more and more trainers would then start rushing to the Pokemon Center after challenging him," Aveline added. "So you became tougher on trainers because of me and IF?" Finnick asked his father, "Heh, I'm actually flattered." "Hey, somebody's gotta teach 'em to train harder if they really are serious about gettin' into da Kanto Pokemon League," Surge replied as he shrugged, "Anyways... IF... Finnick told me about Mom... and well... I don' really have an excuse for not bein' there for ya when I shoulda been, and I can't ask ya to forgive me for dat. But if ya can... jus' give me anotha chance at being a good father. It would mean a lot ta me."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Muppets Theater Japan~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

As they hugged after Sweetie Belle got her cutie mark, Bonnie, Sweetie Belle, and Pipsqueak started to sing...

[Bonnie, Sweetie Belle, and Pipsqueak]
    We were getting ready for this day
    For a while there
    Trying to find out how we fit in
    So many ways we've tried before
    But we kept on trying more
    'Cause the three of us don't call quits or give in

*The trio then happily marches to the exit while being followed by everyone else in the theater, including the Muppets*

[Pipsqueak]
    Now we know what it took all along

[Sweetie Belle]
    And our journey here is never really done

[Bonnie]
    For it is more than just a mark
    It's a place for us to start

An adventure that has only just begun

*The trio arrives outside, and continues singing near the street while catching the attention of Hiccup's dragon, Toothless, who was sleeping, as well as other bystanders*

[​IMG]

We'll make our mark
    Show the world what we can do
    We'll make our mark
    Helping others to break through
    For the ultimate reward is helping others

*A few minutes later, the street outside the theater is flooded with audience members and Muppets celebrating*

[Dr. Teeth]
    All right, everyone, let's party all night long!

*Some audience members and Muppets cheered upon hearing what Dr. Teeth said*

*Meanwhile, Clemont looks at his sister with his eyes tearing up*

[Clemont]
    Oh, sis, if only Mama was still around... she'd be so proud of you.

*Bonnie tears up as well upon hearing what her brother said*

[Bonnie]
    Oh... Thanks, Clemont.

[Clemont]
    Now go on and party with your friends.

*As Bonnie runs off with her Dedenne, Jack Sparrow kneels down next to Pipsqueak, patting him on the head*

[Jack Sparrow]
    I'm so proud of you, my little lad
    You've taught me a thing or two

*As Pipsqueak runs off, Rarity is seen holding hoofs with her sister, Sweetie Belle*

[Rarity]
    You've inspired everybody around you
    And you've inspired me too

*As Sweetie Belle blushes, Rarity joins Clemont and Jack Sparrow in singing to the trio*

[Clemont, Rarity, and Jack Sparrow]
    You've made your mark
    Done the Muppet gang so proud

*The Muppets all turn their attention to Bonnie, Pipqueak, and Sweetie Belle to sing to them as well*

[The Muppets]
    You've made your mark
    And we're here to thank you loud
    For the ultimate reward of helping us out

[Bonnie]
    So guys, was this adventure worth it?

[Sweetie Belle]
    Yeah! I can't wait to see who we're gonna help next!

[Pipsqueak]
    But this time, with the new friend we made today. Rini, come join us!

*Upon hearing her name called out, Rini is surprised*

[Rini]
    M-me?

*Bonnie, Sweetie Belle, and Pipsqueak nodded in response, with Kenji and Ikuko giving their nod of approval to Rini as well*

[Sammy Tsukino]
    Come on, they're waiting.

*Smiling, Rini then runs off to join her three friends*

We started out just three
    Best buddies driven to see
    What we find in our hearts
    Discover our destiny

*Rini then joins the trio in singing*

[Bonnie, Sweetie Belle, Pipsqueak, and Rini]
    And now we're four best friends
    About to start it again
    An adventure that never will end
    We'll make our mark
    Helping others most in need
    We'll make our mark
    So each one of them succeeds
    For the ultimate reward is helping others!

*Everyone (audience members and Muppets) then gathers in front of a camera for a big group photo, and pose as the photo is taken while fireworks erupted up in the sky (some coming from Toothless's plasma blasts)*

[​IMG]
    (not really...)

Last edited: Feb 9, 2016
  8. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

~Inside Vermilion Gyn~

IF stood there for a moment, she looked a bit conflicted and confused before swallowing her pride and spoke up. "Look, I will admit that I am angry about all of this...but then again I never really understood the whole picture and believe it would be pointless to stay angry at someone I never really got to know myself. What's done has been done...so I will give you a chance father..." Mario raised his hand about to speak only for Luigi to gently lower it explaining quietly. "Let them have their moment, Mario." IF soon looked at Surge with a bit of tears in eyes big green eyes before promptly running over and hugged him tightly. However after a minute she sharply jolted away from him and wiped her eyes. She pointed a finger at the others with a stern look on her face as she said aloud. "None of you saw that and won't mention a word of it. Okay?" The others quickly nodded. IF looked at Surge again before explaining. "I've seen Pokemon battles on television before but I never really got into the whole Pokemon League and all of these battles nonsense...I guess you could say I'm a bit like Mario and Luigi's father. When I was at their home I saw that he owns a Blastoise as a pet."

~Kai's House: Inner Vault/Fancy Party Area~

The group of women stood within the elevator as it headed down before the door opened up on the dim room that Kairi had been in before. Kai merely stepped forward and snapped her fingers causing the lights to turn on revealing the white tile that was on the floor, shelving on the right side of the room containing various bottles of aged wine, the left containing various colored boxes with labels like Cherry, Orange, Turkey, and so on. An opening on the left had led inside to a seemingly natural crystal grotto with a HD teletivision hanging over it, the water bubbling about as Kai pointed to a changing room on the right. "Everyone, go in there and change...and don't go grabbing someone's breasts or ass while we're at it." The various girls and Kairi all started to walk towards the changing room, Kairi's eyes distracted by the colors and fanciness of the room as the members started changing into swimsuits.

Moments later the girls started to step out in various degrees of swimsuits from decent to skimpy, Kallen standing out as her robotic arm was attached to her body. Kai stood in front of the various girls with a smirk on her face. "Well then, looks like we've come to the moment we've been waiting for...." Kai turned around and stretched her hands out in excite ment screaming. "Time to start this motha****in party! Grab what you need and get in the grotto...this is gonna be so much fun...especially when Kairi does her dare."

Kairi soon smirked. "I practiced before I came over here, it was a headrush." Kai giggled before the girls went to the shelves on the left and right and started to grab things before getting in the large grotto. Kai sat down next to Kairi and wrapped an arm around her shoulder. "Kairi, it's time I introduced you to the whole group, myou already know Kallen, Pyrrha and C.C. along with Sammy. But also present are Dawn, Meiko, Neru, Haku, Morrigan, Lilith, Samus, Tessa, Ryoko, Izumi, Hikaru...and of course myself because I am a badass..." Kairi raised a single finger muttering. "Correction..." she then grinned yelling. "We're badasses!"

Tessa couldn't help but grin, losing a little bit of her shyness. It was hard not to, when the other girls were so boistrous and happy. Figuring out how she had changed could wait. They wanted to party, and hang out with her . She really shouldn't, no, couldn't turn down this opportunity. If she was honest with herself, she had turned to the drugs because she had hated her life.

Well, she still hated her life, but at this moment, it seemed like it could get better. Like it could be happy. And if she didn't try, at least give it a chance, then how could she complain?

Sammy gave her a small smile as she joined the others. She recognized Tessa's expressions as ones she herself had once. A time when having friends, hanging out and things getting better were new and wonderful things to her. Sammy figured she would have to get to know Tessa one day.
    She looked down at the outfit she changed in to. Sammy never really liked showing skin, so she had grabbed the most covering costume she could.

Kai blinked before rubbing Kairi's head. "That's the spirit! Somehow I knew I was right." Pyrrha looked at Kai blinking with a smile. "Well, you're not always right...." C.C sat back in the water with a small grin. "I'm simply surprised nothing chaotic has started considering how many boxes were grabbed." Her eyes widened in horror as she looked at Tessa.

Tessa had slipped away from the crowd of girls to sort through the boxes she had...taken. Yeah, borrowed. That's what she meant. Borrowed. Not taken. One, two, three...four? That's all she had? She sighed, and shrugged. Well, given what she was wearing, it was miracle she had even managed to sneak four. Her lucky number, anyhow. She stuck the cigars in her mouth one at a time, and then grabbed the errant match that had magically found its way behind her ear.

C.C. soon shouted at Tessa. "Tessa....what in the hell are you doing!?"

Tessa blinked, half turning with her eyes slightly widened. "Uh....rifing thiga?" She said through her mouthful of paper and tobacco. She didn't know why C.C was so upset. Maybe she wanted some. Well Tessa could at least light them up for her, and then pass them around. That was a friendly thing to do, right?

She used the stone wall to strike the match, and proceeded to light the ends of each of the four cigars.

C.C. facepalmed before explaining. "Four is death! In japanese culture four is a bad number..now grab more to where you're not a walking target to be killed, please?" Kai looked at Kairi and whispered. "Oh boy, she's freaked out again..."

"Bu four mmm fav thumber!" Tessa protested as she inhaled deeply, the smoke exhaling through her nostrils. "Here." She took one out, holding it in her hand as she held the other three in her mouth, more successfully speaking around them. "Take this one then, and it'll only be three, technically."

C.C. blinked before Pyrrha grabbed it and placed it in her mouth. "Why thank you, Tessa." Kai quickly whispered to Kairi's ear. "Usually whenever C.C. freaks out it leads to absolute chaos...." And with that nearly everyone started to grab boxes and light up as much as they wanted to. Kai and Kairi just watched the antics as Kai muttered. "See, and we haven't even gotten to the badass dare of yours yet."

"Here." She took one out, holding it in her hand as she held the other three in her mouth, more successfully speaking around them. "Take this one then, and it'll only be three, technically."

The record suddenly mentally halted in the brains of the women before Hikaru managed to speak up with two in her mouth. "Um, we don't even know what this dare is." C.C. leaned back as she started to light up a rather huge cigar seemingly knowing what Kai had done before Kallen began to call Kai out. "Yeah, she's right? We weren't even told what this dare even was aand yet here you and her are proclaiming yourselves to be badasses." C.C. rolled her eyes at Kallen. "Clearly she's confident in the abilities of her twin to not tell you."

"See, C.C believes in my pupil...now then...are you ready?" Kai asked with small grin on her face. Kairi swallowed shutting her eyes. "Yes, I...I'm ready. Pass me the Pomegrantes." Kai passed Kairi a box of the Pomegrantes, Kairi held the box in her hand as everyone watched her, she started off by grabbing two of the cigars before placing them in her mouth with Kai heping her light them up, smoke exhaling from her mouth before placing another three, followed by four more, then five for a grand total of foutrteen cigars. Kairi crossed her arms and inhaled deeply, her body numb as she asked. "How do you like that now?"

Tessa blinked, watching with rapt attention as Kairi continued to pull out cigar after cigar, placing them in her mouth. Even when she had tried, she hadn't gotten that far. The cigars fell out of her own mouth as it dropped open, counting the final number of cigars in Kairi's mouth. "What, in the actual hell." She whispered to herself.

The others were rather speechless, even Kallen herself was baffled by this. Neru quickly took a picture of this before Kallen looked at everyone asking awkwardly. "Anyone else want to try that?"

Tessa sat down, her eyes never leaving Kairi. She wasn't exactly sure what the right reaction was, with the myriad of emotions surrounding her ranging from shock to approval to more shock. "That's...crazy." She commented, but she couldn't help but feel admiration for the other girl. Normally, she would have taken on the challenge, but after what had happened upstairs earlier...she wasn't sure it was a good idea.

Kairi sat there in the middle of the water, her body having gone numb as her eyes watered. She continued to inhale and exhale before Kai noticed something...off. Kai grabbed Kairi and bolted to the bathroom yelling. "Excuse us!" locking the door. As soon as they got there Kairi ran to the sink and spat the cigars out before vomiting in the sink. Kai grabbed Kairi and held her in place with concern. "Kairi, are you okay?!" Kai cried as she rushed to Kairi's side. Once Kairi stopped vomiting, she turned to look at Kai, saying, "I've got just one thing to say to you... Looks like you owe me dinner for a month." "Heh, guess I do," Kai replied. Suddenly, Kairi began feeling sick again, and vomited on the sink once again. "Oh, and you might wanna add some Pepto-Bismol too," Kairi said as she stopped vomiting. Kai nodded with a smile. "Maybe we shouldn't try such crazy things like that for a while..." Kairi smiled. "Nah, it felt like it was a big rush. I liked it." Back outside Lilith scooted over to Tessa with a suggestive grin. "I believe with your new powers you could do something like that."

Tessa blushed, and squirmed slightly. "I was thinking about it....but I don't want to get sick. That doesn't sound pleasant." She nodded towards the door, towards where Kairi was being sick. "And I'd rather try to remain sober while enjoying the evening." Strange words. She couldn't believe they had fallen from her mouth. Was this the separate personality? She shut her mouth and stared down at her knees, trying to sort through her mess of thoughts.

Soon Morrigan came on the other side of her with her own devious grin as she spoke. "Kairi is just a normal human, you on the other hand are becoming much different from the normal kind...it's bet to test out your abilities when you can..." As the two succubuses were trying to talk Tessa into trying what Kairi did, C.C. felt a chill in the air, a looming presence on the horizon. She quickly looked at Izumi and Dawn. "You two!" Dawn looked at C.C. with five cigars sticking out of her mouth, she exhaled from her nose as she asked. "Yes?" C.C. stood up. "I need you two to make sure everyone stays here, nobody is to come up. I have some business to attend to." She then turned to face Sammy. "Please follow me, Sammy." As C.C. lead Sammy out of the grotto and back on the elevator. Izumi grabbed Kallen from behind and started to squeeze her breasts. "Now, let's have some fun...shall we?" Kallen started to squirm about.

C.C. and Sammy went up the elevator before the green-haired woman started to explain. "The Crystal Order is a large network of terrorists located around the world. They are just one of our enemies that we have to deal with and fight...infact we'e stolen some robots from them recently. The J.I.A. is a part of the government who fights them as well...except our group does things a bit differently compared to them. But that is not why I need your help." The elevator stopped on the second floor before the doors opened to the hallway. C.C. quickly started to close her eyes and focus before she said. "Yes, there are dangerouss people outside as expected." She grabbed her lightsaber hilt and started to walk onto the deck with it asking. "Sammy, there is a hot tub on this deck. I need you to get in it with me."

Hearing C.C.'s request, Sammy became a bit confused. "U-um, o-okay?" She followed C.C., somewhat nervous. It didn't help that the explanation of the Crystal Order worried her a little, as well as her mentioning 'dangerous people outside'.

C.C looked at the night sky as she slowly got into the hot-tub. "Once those people get inside, I will probably have to handle them on my own. You will need to stay safe and scramble back into the Living Room. In there is a lamp with a large red button. Press it and a alarm will sound bringing the rest of the group up here while the robots get your sister...I am the main target, not you all." C.C. looked back through the glass door and out the window on the other side, her mind thinking before she started to raise the temperature of the hot-tub. Her strategic thinking quickly coming into play as she muttered. "Ugh, the party downstairs would probably be detected more if that thing has heat sensors..."

C.C. looked at the door again before flipping into the hot-tub speaking to herself. "Looks like I have no choice. Looks like I will need to pull a page out of Kai's book...even though it's crazy and very diffucult." She soon leaned to the side and pulled out her box of cubans and grabbed one stuffing it into her mouth before grabbing another one and squeezed it in beside the other one and kept trying to squeeze more into her mouth before struggling with the two she had already.

C.C. struggled to speak. "Screw it, I'll have to improvise." She grabbed her lighter and started to light the two she had in her mouth, streams of smoke coming from her as she began to constantly inhale and exhale trying to emit as much fire as she could.

Barging in with his roboticized S-types, Fulgore noticed C.C. standing, unarmed, right in the middle of the hot-tub. "Got you!" Fulgore exclaimed as he walked over to her. "Oh dear. You've caught me. Whatever shall I do," C.C. cried, pretending to be in despair. "Any last words?" Fulgore asked. Grinning, C.C. replied, "As a matter of fact... yes. Three words actually... It's a trap!" "What?!" a surprised Fulgore questioned as Sammy pressed the button, and the alarm sounded. In a matter of seconds, the rest of the group arrived, ready to take down Fulgore. "Did somebody order an ass-whooping?" Dawn questioned as she cracked her knuckles. Looking at C.C. grinning at him, Fulgore commented, "Clever girl..." "Let's get them girls!" Samus cried as she and the rest of the group chanted a sort of tribal battle cry, charging towards Fulgore's roboticized S-types. "Wait, we weren't supposed to harm or kill them, right?" one of the roboticized S-types questioned. "That's right," another roboticized S-typre responded, "So what do we do?" "Well, the only thing we can do right now," a different roboticized S-type suggested, "Run around in terror while waving our arms." All of Fulgore's subordinates then started to cry in terror and run around waving their arms as the girls started attacking them viciously, some ripping out their heads, others slashing them with a weapon of some sort. "Hah, this is your army?" C.C. scoffed as she continued watching and enjoying the sight. 'This is an embarrassment,' Fulgore thought to himself before realizing something, 'Wait! She's distracted... hehe.' Slowly creeping up behind her, Fulgore grabbed C.C., covering her mouth so she doesn't call out for help, and ran away without being noticed. Minutes later, as the dust settled, and every one of Fulgore's roboticized S-types was destroyed, a relieved Kai said, "Phew... that was a good workout, wasn't it, girls?" "Hey! Where's C.C.?!" Sammy cried as she noticed C.C. was missing. Looking around, everyone noticed that C.C. has indeed vanished. "****!!!!" Kai angrily yelled as she smashed her fist to the wall.

Kairi blinked as Kai started to storm into the house yelling. "Emergency Meeting...NOW!" With that the group followed Kai inside the house. Kairi in concern walked up to Kai and calmly asked. "Are you alright?" Kai glared at Kairi for a moment before yelling. "Hell no! I've just had a robot come in and steal C.C. from right under our noses! Of course I'm not alright!" Kairi jumped back scared. "Okay, sorry I asked!" Kai shouted. "Listen up! We're going to go on a hunt for our missing friend! Anyone who says otherwise is a real scumbag in my book!" Dawn soon shouted. "Because we are a family and we never leave anyone behind!" Kai nodded. "Good job Dawn...good job. Now then..." Kai soon snapped her fingers before a map of Tokyo flashed out from her glowing eye. "We don't have much time. It's getting late and soon the lights will be shutting off blinding us from that damn robot." Kai's eye looked over at Meiko. "Meiko, you, Neru, and Haku go east...." Her eye turned towards Samus. "Samus, you and the Aensland twins go north." Her eye soon went towards Kallen. "Kallen, you, Dawn, and Tess go south." Her eye soon turned towards Ryoko. "You, your squad, and Pyrrha check west." Rokyo blinked and stood like a soldier asking. "What about Sammy and Kairi." Kai blinked as the Map vanished. "Sammy probably would like to be with her sister, My eye says she wasn't harmed but it can be a shocking experience like that. Kairi on the other hand will stay with me. I believe she has my back." Kairi nodded with a smile. "Yes." Kai pointed at the door. "NOW MOBILIZE! RISING TIDE IS A GO-GO!" With that Rising Tide started to all scramble out the door and bolt in their seperate directions.

Kai flopped in her chair and sighed. "Great, my intended fun time was ruined by a damn robot...and now my friend is gone." Kairi squeezed herself beside Kai and started to pat her head. "Don't worry about it, you've probably handled a lot of things like that before." Kai sighed. "Yeah, it's just that it's stressful is all..." Kairi got up and placed her hands on Kai's wrists. "You just sit here and keep things organized. I will try to take care of you." Kai's eyes widened before she thought. "Well...could you get my computer and maybe...um get me a couple of cigars." Kairi nodded. "Sure...just give me a moment." Kairi darted away before entering Kai's room and brought out a fancy blue laptop placing it on her lap. She then darted back inside and came out with a couple of cigars between her fingers. Kai blinked before trying to grab at them only for Kairi to seemingly keep them away as she placed them in her mouth and started to light them up. However there was soon the sound of a doorbell. Kairi looked at Kai and skipped towards the door before opening it.

[Credit for the above segment: Magick, FancyStache, Roxam]​

Last edited: Feb 10, 2016
  9. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Crystal Order HQ: John Lumic's Lab~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Once Kenway followed Lumic to his dark laboratory, Lumic clapped his hands to switch on the lights, revealing dozens of metallic cyborgs standing motionless...

[​IMG]

"Master Kenway, I present to you my greatest creations ever... the Cybermen! Built thanks to the knowledge gained after building Julius and the Terminators," Lumic told Kenway, who walked towards one of the Cybermen, admiring its design. "Incredible..." Haytham commented as he observed it. "The Cybermen are armed with pinpoint accurate blasters, can kill any target by electrocution upon touching it, and are very hard to destroy," John Lumic explained, "Once an individual is converted into a Cyberman, emotion and free will is stripped away... ready to serve us unconditionally." "I think they would suit us rather well once our goal is achieved," Haytham replied. "And many more are being made. If all goes according to plan, we'll have thousands," Lumic continued, "Would you like to see a demonstration of the conversion process?" "Are you sure you want to do it, Lumic?" Haytham asked John, "You know what it involves..." "It would be a tremendous honor to do it, sir," Lumic responded. "Very well, Lumic," Haytham said, "Proceed." "Thank you," John Lumic replied as he headed on his wheelchair to an area in the lab hidden behind tarp. A few seconds later, Haytham could hear what appeared to be John Lumic screaming in pain as a buzzsaw sliced through his head, removing his brain, and placing it somewhere else. Looking at the floor near the tarp, Kenway noticed drops of what he guessed were John Lumic's blood. "John?" Haytham called out, wondering if the conversion was successful. Just then, a Cyberman with a different design stepped out of the tarp...

[​IMG]

"John... is that you?" Haytham asked. "Affirmative," the Cyberman, who was confirmed to be John Lumic, replied in an emotionless, electronic, and monotone voice. "My... guess it seems you can walk again..." Haytham commented, still surprised to see the man on a wheelchair he was speaking to not too long ago now a walking cyborg. "That is correct," Lumic responded, "In addition, I am now the Cyber-Leader. All Cybermen will now follow every directive I give them." "Meaning?" Haytham asked. "The Cybermen shall always fight for the Crystal Order, and shall continue to do so once a new world order is established," Lumic answered, "Enemies of any kind will be forced to either surrender or be deleted. Hail the Crystal Order!" The rest of the Cybermen then came to life, chanting the same thing Lumic was repeating, "Hail the Crystal Order! Hail the Crystal Order! Hail the Crystal Order!" As for Haytham, he watched with a grin as the Cybermen repeatedly pledged allegiance to the Crystal Order.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

~Vermilion City Gym~

Surprised by IF hugging him, Lt. Surge smiled and shared a hug with her, simply whispering to her, "Thanks." And once IF mentioned Pokemon battles and Jumpman's Blastiose, Lt. Surge commented, "Blastoise, huh? They may be Water-types, but I have respect for 'em. They're pretty tough." "If you're wondering how the Pokemon League works out, IF, it's not that complicated," Finnick told his sister, "Basically, regions around the world all have their own Pokemon league. A Pokemon trainer would have to challenge eight Pokemon gyms in their region, and win a badge from each one. After getting eight badges, the trainer can then challenge the region's Elite Four and Champion. Beat them, and you're the new Champion of the region." "So the badges your father gives trainers would help them get one step closer to challenging the Kanto Pokemon League," Adéwalé added. "Another example, my cousin and his girlfriend are both Pokemon gym leaders in the Kalos region in France, so the badges they give out help trainers advance in the Kalos Pokemon League," Aveline explained. "Speaking of your cousin, Aveline... where is he?" Finnick asked Aveline, "Is he still having dinner with Viola?" "Raichu..." Raichu said, wondering the same thing as Finnick. "I sent him a text message, but no reply," Aveline replied, shrugging, "Guess he needs his privacy."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Entrance to Kai's House~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Once Kairi opened the door, Shining Armor and Skye both mistook her for Kai due to her very close resemblance to her. "Hello, Kai," Shining Armor greeted Kairi, "Remember me from Twinkle Park? I just thought I'd bring Skye here to tell you something." "Y-yeah... so Kai, I wante-.... wait," Skye told Kairi before noticing something didn't seem right, "Why do I get the feeling you're not Kai?" "What are you talking about Skye, of course it's Kai. Just look at her," Shining Armor told Skye. Taking a good look at Kairi, Skye asked her, "Kai, did you get a makeover?"

10. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

~Inside Vermilion Gyn~

"I see, maybe one day I might try my hand at taking on the League. After all I am pretty smart." IF calmly explained before Compa walked up to her and calmly pointed out. "Um...Iffy. Not to point out the obvious but...you've never used a Pokemon before...and your mom never used one either." IF looked at Compa with a bit of a sweatdrop admitting. "Okay, If I LEARNED how to do it then I could probably be a good trainer and win the Leagues around the world." Compa nodded with a smile. "Then maybe I could join you and do the same...or something that doesn't involve battling. I'm not fully sure."

Meanwhile the others were in the sadium portion of the gym with some sitting in steel chairs and others standing about. Bowser stood on one end of the arena and looked ahead at the door before flexing his muscles and yelling. "Yeah, look at me! I'm the Champion!" Bowser was soon met with Rayman's shoe smacking him across the face as Daisy yelled. "Now you just lost to a shoe!" Rayman looked at Daisy for a moment before awkwardly mentioning. "That's my actual foot you just threw." Daisy jumped in thought. "Wait, you actually had no limbs!? I thought they were invisible!" Rock looked over Rayman for a moment before explaining. "No, he clearly has no limbs at all." Sonic soon poked the spot where a leg would be only to touch nothing commenting. "Nope, no limb at all. I'm surprised you can move about." Luigi, Peach, and Rosalina all sat together looking out at the arena before Yoshi plopped down on the floor beside them with a dopey grin. "Odd, I thought this would be more like an arena." Luigi looked at Yoshi calmly explaining. "It's a simple Gym, not the League itself with the Elite Four." Surprised everyone looked at Luigi as Blanc asked curiously. "You know about the Elite Four?" Luigi swallowed awkwardly. "Yes, I do actually...I kind of read up on Pokemon in general on the Internet." Kirby looked around the room asking. "Hey, where did Mario go?" Neptune soon exclaimed from across the room. "I asked him to go and get me some pudding."

~Outside Vermilion Gym~

Mario was outside walking down the street trying to find a store that sold pudding asking himself. "How in the heck did I get dragged into going to get Neptune pudding? Oh well, pudding isn't thatnhard to find." As Mario walked down the street he soon bumped into the strange afro man from before and fell on his rear. The man stopped and turned around looking at Mario shouting. "Stop the music! How did you stop my beat?" Mario stood up blinking at the strange man before explaining. "You were dancing backwards and rammed into me. I was just trying to find pudding." The man soon thought for a moment before explaining. "How about this then little man. You give me directions to the Vermilion Gym and I will help you with your pudding issue." Mario nodded. "That sounds reasonable. The gym is actually up the block from here...but the Leader is doing some business so I'm not sure if you can see him." The man nodded before pointing down the street. "Keep going down the street and there is a small shop beside the Starbucks. You can't miss it." Mario soon nodded and started to run down the street, however he thought. "That man was a bit...funky for my tastes."

~Kai's House~

Kairi stood there awkwardly blinking at Skye and Shining Armor for a moment before calmly explaining with a muffled tone to her voice. "Um....my name is Kairi. Kai's in the house...she's a bit stressed out from a recent incident involving a robot coming by and capturing C.C. Infact she mobilized everyone on a hunt just to get her back after all that occured. It's kind of hy everything is in a bit of a chaotic mess. But if you need to see her I'll take you to her...I'm trying to take care of her as she monitors and keeps track of the overall search." Kairi turned around and started to head up the stairs before turning her head down to face the two. Oh and by the way....we do look alike. Infact we change our hair color...well that and I don't have a glowing eye."​

11. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Vermilion City Gym~

"Well yer a Surge... I know ya can make it," Lt. Surge told his daughter, "Cuz we Surges are winners!" "Raichu!" Surge's Raichu concurred. "Ain't dat right, son?" Surge asked Finnick. "Yup, I can definitely agree to that, Dad," Finnick replied as he noticed Grant and Viola returning from their date...

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Hey, 'bout time you guys showed up," Finnick greeted the two. "Sorry we're late," Grant replied, wondering why the gym became crowded all of a sudden, "What's going on?" "Long story," Adéwalé told his nephew as he explained to him and Viola what had happened.

----------------------------------------------------

~Kai's House~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Uh, did you get any of that?" General Shining Armor asked Skye, not having understood what Kairi said in her muffled voice. "Umm, something about a robot... and hair... I think," Skye replied before she and the pony followed Kairi.

12. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

~Inside Vermilion Gyn~

IF looked in surprise as Grant and Viola came in and quietly waved. "Hello, sorry about if the place was crowded but my friends and I sort of came here for a visit. So don't mind them at all...you must be those Gym Leaders from Kalos that I was told about." As IF spoke with the two that just came in Compa soon noticed the strange afro man moonwalking into the Gym. The pink-haired girl soon shouted as the man was about to bump into Grant and Viola. "STOOOOOP!" The man soon twirled to face the other way with his finger pointing up. "Good thing I was warned this time and ended up in the right spot thanks to that guy with the red hat." IF looked at the man suspiciously. "Guy in the red hat? Are you talking about Mario? Short guy, red hat, overalls?" The man nodded. "Yes, he helped me get here to challenge the Gym Leader. For I, Miror B. have come here to challenge for the badge!" IF looked at Surge curiously to see how he'd take it as Compa went into the arena.

~Outside Vermilion Gym~

"Okay I see it! I see the place!" Mario exclaimed as he ran down the street and saw a small shop right next to the Starbucks. "I will finally get the pudding and then dash back to the gym without a problem." Mario had started to dash down the sidewalk before he was soon grabbed by the back of his overalls and was halted in his tracks. Mario turned his head to get a good glimpse of who had grabbed his overalls only to be surprised at the sight of the blonde woman from earlier looking right at him. Mario paniced. "Look., I didn't even do anything wrong! This is my first time in this city!" The woman blinked in surprise before gently letting go of Mario and calmly started to explain. "I'm not a cop, I'm looking for a man who has a giant afro and you were the last to speak to him." Mario laughed with his hand behind his head. "Oh right, Michael Jackson impersonator! He was trying to get to Vermilion Gym and I pointed him in the right direction and he helped me find a pudding shop. Why do you ask?" The blonde woman removed her glasses with a firm look in her eyes. "That man is in possession of a Master Ball given to him from a deal that includes a creature that isn't a Pokemon at all and could infact harm all the people inside the gym." Mario soon got into a fighting position, his mind coming to a conclusion as he muttered under his breath. "It has to be an S-Type if it intends to harm everyone. Even I know that only Pokemon go in Pokeballs! And if that thing gets out then Luigi and the others would be in trouble." Mario looked at the woman before bowing. "Thank you for the information." Mario soon quickly ran into the pudding shop and bolted out carrying some only for the woman to ask seemingly surprised. "How are you aware of those creatures?" Mario adjusted his hat. "You mean S-Types? I've fought them before...but my question is how do YOU know about them?" The woman pulled out a regular Pokeball. "It's a long story, but we need to get to the gym now." Mario nodded and started to run. "My name's Mario...what's yours?" The woman ran beside him. "It's Cynthia, I'm the....well I can't tell you right now." Mario blinked. "Okay then, tell me after all is said and done. My brother's in danger!"

~Kai's House~

Kairi returned upstairs and walked over to Kai calmly explaining. "Sorry about the delay. But you have visitors." Kai looked at Kairi suspiciously. "Was it a pony with blue hair and a brunette woman." Kairi nodded happily. "Yup, they came here looking for you so I let them inside...they should be here any second now."​

13. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Kai's House~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"There she is," General Shining Armor said as he and Skye arrived upstairs, "And... apparently her twin." "I knew something didn't seem right downstairs," Skye commented, "Kai, would you mind telling me who this is?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

~Vermilion City Gym~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]

"Finnick's sister?!" a surprised Grant wondered out loud after Adéwalé explained what happened to him and Viola. "Wow..." Viola added. It was then that IF greeted them, with Grant replying, "Yes, that is right. This is all a big surprise, but either way, it really is nice to meet you." "Oui," Viola replied with her French accent, "I'm happy for you, Finnick, and Lt. Surge." Once Miror B. arrived, Finnick chuckled a bit, telling him, "Hey, the 70's called. They want their hair back." "Rairairai," Raichu giggled upon hearing Finnick's joke, while Aveline and Viola tried hiding their laughter. "Hey hey, let's not be rude," Lt. Surge told his son before turning his attention to Miror B., "So youse here for a challenge? Aight then... get ready. Raichu, it's time." "Rai," Surge's Raichu replied as he nodded and climbed up to Lt. Surge's shoulder.

14. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

~Inside Vermilion Gyn~

Miror B. pulled out a Pokeball with a grin across his face. "I'm confident that I will win now." IF noticed the Master Ball and gasped before running into the arena and sat with the others commenting. "Looks like we get to actually see a battle. A challenger just came in. This is so exciting!" Luigi blinked and scratched his chin in wonder as Miror B. danced in onto the Challenger's side of the arena ready with a shout as he threw his first Pokemon out. "Let's Dance! Go Ludicolo!" The strange yellow and green Kappa-like thing appeared in a flash of light on the floor and started to bob and weave on the floor. Mario soon came running into the room seemingly panting as his hands were on his knees muttering. "You guys...are...in danger." Neptune looked at Mario as she took her pudding asking. "Why are we in danger? It's just a Pokemon battle. Nobody would harm us." Mario soon too a deep breath as he whispered in a very low tone. "That man over there has an S-Type that was given to him in the guise of a Pokemon and could be bad." Luigi blinked with a deadpan expression. "Mario, he just sent out a Ludicolo. That wouldn't even harm us considering its simply dancing." However Luigi's comment was soon interrupted by Cynthia pointing out. "He has six Pokeballs on his body...he just threw out the wrong one." Everyone stopped and looked down the row before spotting the blonde on the other end. Peach whispering in shock. "No way...is that who I think it is?" Tails tilted his head to get a better look. "I dunno, it's hard to see." Rosalina looked around a bit confused. "Who is it?" Blanc soon spoke up in a rather low tone summing it up. "Mario possibly just had a run in with the Champion of Sinnoh"

~Jumpman Family Origins: The Incident of 1987 [July 1987] [Part 7]~

Five years had passed since the fateful encounter with Astral at Nintendo High and their first contact with the lady in white. In the time that passed the trio had graduated their respective schools at the top of their classes and Fujiko and Jumpman finally fell in love leading Fujiko to become Lady Jumpman. After they married the newlywed couple along with Ruiji flew to America for a bit of a honeymoon vacation. However neither of them would know what was coming next.

The trio had arrived in what appeared to be a rustic pizzeria with various drawings and paper creations and stuff on the walls and children at play and animatronics on stage. Fujiko quickly pulled out her notebook and wrote down. "No Animatronics, they're creepy." Jumpman on the other hand was intrigued by the Animatronics before running up to take a better look at them with a wide grin akin to a child only to have Ruiji walk up to him and snap his fingers. "Bro, we're here to eat and taste test the food, not look at animatronics." Fujiko looked at the animatronics, especially the bear commenting. "Those cheeks just seem...unnatural." The bear soon looked at Lady Jumpman before commenting. "They just make me cute, miss." This made the brunette jump in fright. "Did he just hear what I said?!" Jumpman nodded. "Yes, he did hear you honey."

With that the trio sat down and started to eat, each one making note of the enviroment, food, and atmosphere around them. However after finishing Fujiko had a sly grin on her face, her head looking around making sure that the coast was clear before asking her husband in a rather seductive tone. "Dear, could you go into the women's bathroom with me? I need some help with something..." She gently moved her finger along her husband's cheek before Jumpman shouted. "O-of course I will help you!" And with that the duo quickly ran off to the bathroom leaving Ruiji sitting there in surprise.

Hours seemed to pass as it became night and Ruiji was still waiting on his brother and his wife. The customers had left leaving the man in purple alone with the animatronics and the sound of a music box being wound up. Ruiji was getting a but peeved. "Geez, what is taking my brother and his wife so long to get something done in the bathroo...." Suddenly the brother's brain clicked in realization. "You sly woman...I didn't expect you to pull that." As Ruiji thought about it, The Puppet soon rose out of his music box at the sound of loud racket asking. "What in the world is all of that racket!" Toy Freddy looked over at the Puppet from the stage explaining. "Well, these three are still in here with two of them in the women's bathroom." The Puppet shook his head. "No, not that Freddy. I hear something from down the hall." Toy Freddy soon poked Toy Bonnie. "Hey, can you go down and check the Office?" Toy Bonnie soon jumped off the stage. "I don't see why not. I will be back in a moment." Ruiji blinked. "Excuse me, do you mind if I help?" Everyone looked at him with the Puppet in thought. "Sure, I mean it's not like you've murdered anyone to have us try to kill you. Just follow Bonnie."

And so with that Ruiji and Bonnie went down the hall, the latter holding his guitar as though it was a weapon. The two stood a distance away from the Office and watched as the Purple Man was frantically using a computer to look for something as he muttered. "Where is he, where is that little bear at?" Ruiji blinked before whispering. "Who is that guy?" Toy Bonnie looked at the Purple Man with a glare before explaining. "Someone who should have already been dead...that's who."

The duo quickly returned to the Show Room with Toy Bonnie shouting. "He's here! The Purple Guy is here!" Toy Freddy jumped off the stage with The Puppet shaking his head. "This isn't good, he probably has murdered more children...but he should be dead." Toy Chica looked at The Puppet before asking. "What do we do?" The Puppet hovered out of the music box. "Well, you should go and get Mangle. I will head to the Parts and Services Room. Freddy, Bonnie, and the new guy will go after the Purple Guy." And with that the Animatronics and Ruiji started to scramble in various directions.

Ruiji, Toy Freddy, and Toy Bonnie ran back down the hall and stormed into the Office. Toy Freddy cracked his knuckles. "Alright Purple Guy! This is where it ends!" Ruiji focused as purple fire began to eminate from his hands. The Purple Guy just laughed. "Well, if it isn't Freddy and Bonnie...and you, I've heard of you from Astral about its defeat at the hands of you and your brother five years prior. But I'm afraid I'm trying to find the Fredbear plush currently..." A purple version of Freddy rose out from the floor with yellow eyes glaring at the trio before roaring. The Purple Guy jumped in front before explaining. "So I'm afraid Shadow Freddy and I will end your lives!"

And with that, the battle between the Trio and the Purple Guy began.

~Kai's House~

Kai calmly looked at Skye with a smile on her face. "That girl over there. That's Kairi. She's the girl I was talking to you about the other day. Kairi say hello to Skye and General Shining Armor." Kai looked at her laptop as Kairi waved with a gentle. "Hello there, it's nice to meet you both." Kai looked back at the duo before jokingly explaining. "Sorry if I don't have any food or drinks prepared, everything's been crazy this evening and are in a bit of a mess. But feel free to sit down." Kai looked at Kairi with concern on her face asking her. "Are you alright?" Kairi nodded and sat down next to Kai. "I'm fine, I feel better compared to earlier."​

Last edited: Feb 12, 2016
  15. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Tsukino Household~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Luna, we're back," Ikuko called out to the family cat as she and her family returned from the Muppet Telethon. "What a night, huh guys?" Kenji asked the others. "Yeah," Rini replied as she yawned, "I, uh, think I'm gonna go to bed right now. Good night everyone." "Night, Rini," Sammy replied as Rini went up to her room with Luna-P.

-------------------------------------------------------------

~Kai's House~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Oh, so this is her, huh?" Skye replied after being told that Kairi was the girl Kai told her about days ago. As Skye and Shining Armor took a seat, the pony cleared his throat, trying to signal to Skye to start talking. "Well, umm... first of all, Kai... it's nice to see you again," Skye told Kai, "We both said some things at Twinkle Park that, well... I don't wanna say that we didn't mean 'em, but... it definitely damaged our relations. And for the record, I'm still not happy that I wasn't told what S-types were, or about Pyrrha's condition. But in the end... I forgive you. I understand that despite not agreeing with you doing so, you still had your reasons for keeping me out of the loop, and I respect that. Anyway, umm... Shining Armor here, on behalf of the J.I.A., is offering a partnership with the Rising Tide. That way, both groups benefit by helping each other out. But the decision is totally up to you." "And?" Shining Armor asked Skye, indicating that he expected her to say more. "Right, right," Skye replied to Shining Armor before turning her attention back to Kai, "And... friendship is magic. So, Kai... friends again?"

----------------------------------------------------------------

~Vermilion City Gym~

"Alright, IF, now watch as Dad teaches our challenger that challenging a Surge is no cakewalk," Finnick told his sister as the Pokemon battle began. 'What the... what's Cynthia doin' here?' Lt. Surge thought to himself as he noticed the Sinnoh Champion in his gym before shrugging, 'Eh, whatever. Time to jus' focus on da match.' "Alright, Raichu, attack wit' ya Thundabolt attack!" Lt. Surge ordered his Raichu. "Rai...CHUUUUU!!!!" Raichu cried as it sent a powerful Thunderbolt attack towards Ludicolo.

16. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

~Inside Vermilion Gyn~

The Thunderbolt attack was quick slamming into the Ludicolo without warning causing it to hilariously spasm about with its skeleton showing briefly before falling facefirst to the floor with swirls in his eyes. Miror B. looked at it for a moment before pointing its Pokeball at it and recalled it back. "Okay, that tactic wasn't going to work...looks like I have no choice." He soon grsbbed the Master Ball and threw it yelling. "GO!" shortly before what seemed to be a skeleton of an Aerodactyl appeared on the floor seemingly confused as to what was going on. Mario soon bolted onto his feet, his clothing changing to its firey hue as he yelled. "THERE IT IS!" and ran right onto the field slamming his fist into the Skeleton's face sending it flying into the wall as Mario beat on it with a fever of punches. Peach glared at Mario before shouting. "Mario, what in the HELL are you doing?" However before Mario could respond, a mess of an unknown purple, white, tan, and black substance slammed Mario into the other side of the wall, a pair of glowing eyes coming from the skeleton as one of its wings had transformed into that mess and started to fling Mario around like a mere toy into the cieling and the floor. The skeleton's body started to shift into a more familiar L-Block shape sounding rather pissed. "First that Commander, then that scientist, and now you!" Mario glared at the thing before yelling. "You! You're the S-Type threat here!" The entity gorlwed before glowing a bright red and sped into Mario bathed in the red light shaped like a bird. Mario seemingly was gone as the creature descended to the ground asking. "Anyone else want to make assumptions?"

Luigi stood up, his eyes full of tears as he transformed screaming. "What did you do to my brother!" He soon rushed in with fists aflame and also tried to attack the mass only to seemingly be grabbed and absorbed into it. This action sent the rest of the group standing up. Bowser glaring at the mass before asking. "Just what is that thing, anyway?" Yoshi soon shouted. "I don't know, but that thing might have killed two of our friends!" Kirby soon pulled out a sword before asking. "Well, what do we do..we need a strategy and fast!" However Mario's voice started to come from the mass although somewhat distorted. "We're fine! But this place is really wierd!" Rosalina blinked. "Well, that atleast proves that Mario and Luigi aren't dead...but my eye is also itching." Miror B. started to stammer back in fear of the thing before him as Cynthia explained. "That thing right there is Missingno..." Sonic looked at her with his head tilted. "Missing-what?" The blonde sighed. "Missingno, It's a S-Type that was somehow fooled as Pokemon #000...except for my Pokedex." Vert looked at the mass curiously. "But shouldn't Victini be Pokemon #000?" Noire looked at her before responding with a resounding. "Yes, it should." Bowser cracked his fists before rushing in and blasted Missingno with a stream of fire yelling. "Burn!" Missingno however fired off a stream of water that merely put the fire out before attacking Bowser and absorbed him as well. Compa on the other hand started to notice something odd before asking IF. "Is it me..or is Missingno unlike normal S-Types?" Knuckles soon walked up front of the group with a plan. "Clearly what we need to do is get absorbed into that thing!" Daisy glared at him pointing out. "That is not a good plan." Rosalina stood up. "Actually, if Mario was able to talk to us. Then clearly they're somewhere in that thing. Maybe we can free them and try to get the gist of why Missingno is angry." Compa looked at the blonde before asking. "You notice it too?" Rosalina nodded. "Yes, think about it...before Mario attacked it, it looked confused...it's as if it knows it's not supposed to be here." Peach nodded. "If you really believe it...then let's go get them." And with that the rest of the group ran at Missingno and tried to attack only to get absorbed into it. Cynthia watched as Missingno seemingly absorbed Mario's friends, her eyes blinking in a state of confusion and a rush before grabbing a pokeball from her pocket and threw it out, A seemingly normal Garchomp appeared from the light and stood alongside its Master. She looked at Surge, Viola, Grant and even Miror B. as she explained to those remaining in the room. "If their plan doesn't work, we may have to kill Missingno....I have no idea on how S-Type bodies work and if anyone absorbed would be killed as well." Before she could explain further the Puppet soon rose out from under the floor and looked at Missingno. closely explaining. "Do not go in headfirst with your Pokemon and immediatly kill him, I will try to speak to it as well." Cynthia looked at the Puppet suspiciously asking. "And who are you exactly?" The Puppet looked at the Champion for a moment before explaining. "I am The Puppet, and I am an S-Type who sides with the citzens of this world." Cynthia looked back at Missingno closely. "Well, I won't say I don't believe you, but you can try." The Puppet soon hovered over to Missingno and spoke up. "Hello there..." Missingno. looked at the Puppet before commenting under his breath seeming trying to hold his anger in. "Finally...maybe you know what's going on here." The Puppet nodded. "I am curious as to how you got here myself and the fact that you absorbed my friend's nephews and all of their friends."

~Kai's House~

Kai stopped and closed her eyes standing up on her feet and walked over to where Skye was and placed her hand on her shoulder. "Look Skye, I had some time to think on my own despite all that had happened recently...and even I admit that I dropped the ball on keeping it a secret. But in the end the past is pretty much the past and we cannot change that. So instead we need to look forward to a brighter positive future." Kai opened her eyes revealing tears in one eyes and her other eye dimming a bit before grabbing Skye in a big hug. "So yes, I'm still your friend...but there is something else too." Kai wiped her eyes trying to hide her tears. "I never saw our little group as just a group...I've seen it more as a family, despite how things may seem with us we always in the end have each others backs. And despite being the leader of this crazy group...you're like a big sister to me in a way." Kai stood up and sat down in front of Shining Armor with her eyes looking right at him. "Sir....I am willing to have my group cooperate 100% with the JIA without issue. Infact...It's something not only I should have done a long time ago...but it's also something my brother would have done instead of push away those who want to help." Kai soon raised her hand out waiting.​

17. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Kai's House~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Thanks," Skye replied to Kai as the two shared a hug, "That really means a lot to me." And once Kai accepted Shining Armor's offer, the pony then raised his hoof and shook her hand, happily saying, "Thank you, Kai. I'm really glad to hear that. I think this'll be the start of something really great."

--------------------------------------------------------------------

~Back of Bar~

[​IMG]

As Jazz and a few of his friends were playing poker in the back of a bar, the bartender entered, telling Jazz, "You got a visitor." "Who?" Jazz questioned. He got his answer as he noticed the elderly Madame Gao entering the back of the bar while carrying her purse and using a cane to help her walk...

[​IMG]

"Oh, Madame Gao," a surprised Jazz greeted Madame Gao as he quickly got a chair for her and told the bartender, "Hey, get the old lady some tea!" The bartender nodded and went to prepare tea for Gao. Once the bartender brought Gao some hot tea, Jazz told Gao, "Well, didn't expect you to come here. But hey, you're always more than welcome to come by at anytime." "Have you heard of what happened to Shan-Yu?" Gao asked Jazz as she took a sip of her tea. "Shan-Yu? Oh, you mean that dude with the Crystal Order. Yeah, he got arrested today after a bank heist," Jazz replied. "That is true," Madame Gao said as she continued drinking her tea, "But what about before today? In Chinatown..." "Chinatown?" Jazz questioned, "Didn't know he was in Chinatown. You talkin' about the explosion there on Tuesday night?" "What happened on Tuesday involved Shan-Yu, yes," Madame Gao replied, "But how was he discovered? His location was kept secret." "Beats me," Jazz told Gao, shrugging. "Officer James Carter... the name is familiar, isn't it?" Madame Gao asked Jazz, "After all, he is your cousin." "Yeah, but we don't see each other much," Jazz replied, "Only on Christmases." "And yet... Carter was able to find Shan-Yu in Chinatown on Tuesday... which led to the events of today," Madame Gao said, "The only possible way he could have done so was with information from someone, and I believe you are the one responsible." "What? Come on, Gao," Jazz replied, pretending to not know what she was talking about, "You don't believe tha-" "Do not lie to me, Jazz," Madame Gao interrupted him, "Lying only makes things worse. You know exactly what you did. And because of your actions... you will be the target of Shan-Yu's allies. So heed my warning, and look out. Your life could be in danger at any moment." "Umm, thanks, I guess," Jazz replied, not sure what to make of Gao's warning. Once she finished her tea, Madame Gao got up from her seat, telling Jazz, "Thank you for the tea." The elderly woman then walked away to the exit, though she seemed to have forgotten her purse...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Tsukino Household - Rini's Room~

[​IMG]

Once she arrived to her room, Rini closed the door, and kept the lights off to make sure the others think that she was sleeping. Walking to her desk, Rini switched the desk lamp on, and sat down, taking out a blank notebook and a pencil from her backpack. Opening an empty page, Rini started to draw the Crystal Order emblem that she saw on Tex Richman's hand during the Muppet Telethon. "Crystal Order..." Rini thought out loud once she finished drawing the group's symbol on her notebook, thinking back to when she saw it while in the future...

~The Year 2029 (16 Years in the Future)~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Sitting on a log in front of a campfire, Rini and Mewtwo would be spending the night at the forest they were in before getting back to their journey the following morning in search of the Time Key. Looking at Mewtwo, Rini noticed the mysterious emblem on his chest that she always wondered about. "Hey Mewtwo... I always wondered... but what is that on your chest?" Rini asked. "A symbol... of evil," Mewtwo replied, "It was a mark given to members of a group that claimed to want to change the world for the better. All the destruction and darkness you see around you is partially their fault. After all, the one who caused all this was a member of this very group." "But you were with them, weren't you?" Rini asked. "For a while, yes," Mewtwo replied, sighing, "When I was born, I was taken advantage of by them, told that the world was my enemy, and that they were my only friends. My heart was filled with darkness, doing terrible things blindly. It was not until I was told the truth that I finally escaped from the group, and went into hiding in the Pokémon Village in Kalos. I was... a monster...." Smiling at Mewtwo, Rini shook her head and said, "Don't say that Mewtwo. Your heart isn't dark, you're not a monster, and you're not bad. In fact, you're the nicest guy I ever met. You took care of me after... you-know-what." As she placed her head down on Mewtwo's lap and lied down, Rini continued, "I know exactly what you are Mewtwo... you're my best friend ever. And that's all that matters." "Rini..." Mewtwo said as he held Rini's hand. "Mewtwo, don't ever change..." Rini told Mewtwo.

"Mewtwo..." Rini said to herself as she thought of her friend, taking out her star locket from her pocket, "I don't know how long it'll take, but I will find you. Then together, we can stop all the bad things from happening. I promise..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------

~Vermilion City Gym~

As Miror B. sent out what appeared to be a skeletal Aerodactyl, Lt. Surge said, "Okay, Raichu, now le- What the?!" Surge was surprised upon seeing Mario attack the skeletal Aerodactyl, while a confused Raichu sweatdropped at the sight, saying, "Raichu..." "Hey kid! Whaddya think yer doin'?!" Surge questioned Mario as he continued doing what he was doing. It wasn't long before the skeletal Aerodactyl transformed and revealed itself as Missingno, surprising Surge and the others. "What in the world?" a confused Finnick wondered out loud. Once Mario yelled the word 'S-type', the hearts of Lt. Surge, Adéwalé, and Aveline sank upon hearing the familiar word describing the monsters they've fought before. "Grant, Viola, get out of here!" Adéwalé ordered his nephew and his girlfriend, with both nodding in reply. "You too, Finnick!" Lt. Surge ordered his son, "And take IF wit' ya!" "Okay..." Finnick replied as he grabbed IF's hand, "Let's get outta here, sis!" As Finnick, Viola, and Grant exited the gym with IF, the S-type had absorbed Mario and Luigi. Taking out their guns, Surge and Adéwalé started shooting at the S-type while Raichu attacked it with its Thunder-based attacks. "What's an S-type doing here?" Adéwalé questioned Surge. "I don' know," Surge replied as he kept shooting at it, "Probably sore from all da S-types we both killed years ago!" Once hearing Mario's voice, Surge, Adéwalé, and Raichu stopped attacking. "I don' believe it," a surprised Surge said, "He's alive!" "Then perhaps by not killing the S-type, there may be a chance to save him," Adéwalé suggested. "But how?" Surge asked. "RAICHU!!!" Raichu cried upon noticing the rest of Mario's friends racing towards Missingno. "What is it, Raichu?" Lt. Surge asked his Pokemon before noticing what happened, "NO! DON'T GO NEAR DAT THING!!" But it was too late, as Missingno absorbed them as well. Clenching his fists, Surge told Adéwalé, "Adé, I'm losing mah patience. Can we save those kids? Or should I jus' go back to tryin' to kill dat monster!" "We'll help, if we can," Grant said, surprising Surge and Adéwalé as he and Viola returned. "What are you doing here?" Adéwalé questioned, "I told you to leave!" "Don't worry, Uncle," Grant responded, "Whatever that monster is, we can deal with it together." "He's right," Viola added, with Adéwalé sighing in response, as he figured there was no way to convince Grant and Viola to go back outside with IF and Finnick. As Cynthia told Surge and the others of her plan, Viola and Grant once again heard the word 'S-type', still not entirely sure what that meant. "Wait, but what is an 'S-type'?" Grant asked. "Weren't zey zose Pokemon zat attacked Toshima?" Viola asked as well. "Long story," Surge replied, "Adé an' I'll explain it to ya later... if we make it out alive..." As for Aveline, she approached Miror B., pinning him to the wall, pointing a gun at his face, and angrily questioning him, "Where did you get that S-type from?! Did you come here to harm someone?!" After hearing what Puppet told Cynthia, Surge pointed his gun to Puppet's head, telling the S-type, "So ya think youse a good guy, huh? In dat case, here's what's gonna happen. Ya get those kids outta yer S-type buddy, then ya both leave and don' evah come anywhere near mah gym again. And if you don' save 'em, then I'm gonna kill you both. Now get goin'!" After shoving Puppet forward, Surge and the others watched as Puppet hovered to speak with Missingno. As for Aveline, before getting an answer from Miror B., she checked his hand, making sure he wasn't a Crystal Order member, then told him, "Tell me where you got the S-type, then I'll let you leave this gym peacefully."

Last edited: Feb 15, 2016
  18. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

~Unknown~

"Mario, this place creeps me out..." Luigi said as the brothers stood in what appeared to be a strange area that was distorted and illogical as ahead of the stood a building made wih bits of numbers, pieces of trees, parts of water that hovered in the air. Mario stood up and looked around before his footended up in a patch of water. A loud screeching sound echoed in the air as a vulture-like creature descended from the sky. A glare settled on the brothers before it said. "Welcome to my world!" Mario stood firm before Missingno began to spin in the air and drilled right at Mario. However Mario grabbed the end of the spinning S-Type preventing it from moving. "Listen to me, you will not harm my brother...nor my friends, nor anyone else." Missingno soon grumbled. "You're stubborn...I will give you that." The others soon arrived with Rosalina yelling. "Mario, let him go and let us talk to him." Mario looked at Rosalina before asking. "Why should I let him go when he could harm everyone?" Compa soon walked up to Mario and calmly explained. "Because he's not like the other ones who were after us..." Missingno soon blasted Mario away and flew up seemingly panting before Luigi asked. "Why are you here anyway?" Missingno glared at Luigi before explaining harshly. "The reason I am here is not of my own action..." Mario was about to attack once more only to be stopped in his tracks by Peach and Bowser with Rosalina continuing the questioning. "So, you didn't attack us on your own reasoning? If so...why?" Missingno started to sound less angry. "It is because...I was disturbed." Mario started to become less tense as his clothes returned to normal asking. "Disturbed? Like.....disturbed from your home disturbed?" Missingno looked at Mario. "Yes, but you wouldn't get the whole story considering you just went and began to wail on me for no clear reason." Mario slowly walked up to the bird and looked at him face to face. "Actually...I was afraid you would try to hurt my brother, my friends, and innocent folk. I've fought S-Types who threatened our lives before." Missingno stopped to think for a moment before asking. "You....you really were trying to do that?" Mario nodded. "Yeah, I mean....don't you have a family and friends you want to defend?" Missingno had finally calmed down before closing his eyes. "I...actually do...but it seems as though my intentions kind of got things off on the wrong foot." Mario soon scratched his head. "Actually, I should be the one to apologize. I kind of hurt you...and nearly caused harm to everyone." Missingno looked at Mario as he hovered in the air explaining. "Look, how about I get you and your friends back to the Gym. Then I will explain my side of the story...I mean the people are still worked up outside trying to shoot me and because of those two I might have inadvertantly caused an innocent to die...plus this place is too wierd for people like you." Missingno soon raised his wings and focused being bathed in light.

~Inside Vermilion Gym~

The glitch mass hovered in place for a moment before Mario and the others reappeared on the floor in a flash of light. The glitch mass having taken on the form of the vulture as it hovered down onto the floor surprising the Puppet before it started to speak to everyone. "First of all I would like to mention that the man over there who brought me out was simply a bystander duped into receiving the Master Ball with me in it because he knows he's at a disadvantage with the Pokemon he has. In other words he's completely innocent." He soon looked at Mario. "Now to keep my word and explain my side of the story. When all of us arrived on Earth there was a dispute. Some of us wanted to go about the path that we were destined on and destroy...while others took a more deeper thought and found tranquility and enlightenment on this world instead of going down our violent path. I had found my peace when some of my brethern and I found our home near the coastline of Cinnabar Island and lived there without harm to the people. Sure as S-Types we were unable to get jobs, earn money, or purchase foods and services...but we had managed without anything coming to harm us. Even if someone would try to hurt us...we would defend our home." Missingno's eyes closed with a sigh. "However, one day our home was attacked when a man with blonde and blue hair in a scientist garb showed up along side another S-Type with a star for a head. We all tried our best to fight them..but we couldn't win and I was caught inside that infernal contrapion over there." Mario scratched his head. "So let me get all of this straight. You were basically minding your own business then Astral showed up with some guy and basically captured you with the intention of harming people." Missingno nodded. "Yes, the scientist was clearly from your world. However before I was released I heard the scientist talking to that man over there and other noises as well." Seeing the damage done to the gym from his attack Missingno. quietly turned around to face Surge and raised his wings up with eyes shut. "I hereby take full responsibility for my own actions in the case of the damage done to your establishment, possibly hurting those who were in it, and other such things in regards to what has happened here today and will accept my death if it means so. I am also sorry as well that we had to meet in bad concequences...so go ahead and pull the trigger." The room had grown silent for a moment as Missingno stood with his wings out, nobody speaking or anything before Bowser spoke up. "Wait a minute, I got to thinking something....should we really be trying to kill all of these guys just because a few of them made the whole species look bad in comparison? I mean think about it for a moment...we don't really fully know about them and how they think and that a few have tried to kill us. But if they can rationally think and realize that they're doing something wrong and change the way they think and act in life...then wouldn't killing him just make us as a planet be almost as bad as the S-Types for senseless murder?" Bowser soon pointed at Mario. "I mean even Mario realized he jumped the gun and didn't think. But he too realized and even apologized to him." Missingno turned his head before responding. "Yes, but even though what you said is true...I am still an S-Type..and in the end despite being sorry and everything. There are still people who assume that our kind is the enemy and will proceed to kill us to protect their world."

~Kai's House~

"Yes, I do believe it will be an excellent start. However before we start one thing...I as your boss have one last mission for you Skye." Kai explained as she walked back over to her with determination in her eyes happily explaining. "Your mission...is to represent us proudly in the JIA and don't let us down. After all you've gone from a small pond to a large ocean and done something you've made me proud of...and something I owe you as well. So in summary do what you do best and don't forget about the roots that brought you up to the status of the JIA. After all..while you may be a JIA member...you're still a part of our strange little family Skye." Kairi was looking at Kai's laptop soon spoke up. "Sorry to interrupt the rebonding with Skye and our group working with the Government but...no word has come in from anyone about C.C's whereabouts." Kai stopped for a moment before muttering. "Crap, I nearly forgot we were trying to look for her."​

19. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Kai's House~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Wait a sec... C.C.'s missing?" a surprised Skye questioned. "Who's C.C.?" Shining Armor asked. "Kai's mentor," Skye answered. "That's all I needed to know," the pony replied as he tapped to his earpiece to contact his team, "Guys, we have a missing member of the Rising Tide. Her name is C.C., and right now, finding her and ensuring her safety is our team's highest priority." Once he sent the message to Fitz, Simmons, May, and Alan, Shining Armor turned his attention back to Kai, telling her, "Don't worry. We'll find her." "Shining Armor leads a good team, so I know we'll find her for sure," Skye added.

--------------------------------------------------------------

~Vermilion City Gym~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]

As Mario and his friends reappeared, Adéwalé breathed a sigh of relief, thankful that no one was hurt. Hearing Missingno refer to Miror B. as a simple bystander who had nothing to do with what happened (with the real culprit being a scientist), Aveline lowered her gun, and shoved Miror B. aside, telling him, "Get out." Once Missingno asked Surge to kill him, Surge pointed his gun at the S-type, replying, "Oh believe me, nothin' would make me more happier right now then ta kill ya. Friend of Astral's or not... as far as I'm concerned, all ya S-types are da same. I spent years fightin' S-types like youse under the leadership of da great Edward Kenway, until you all suddenly decided ta disappear for years. I know exactly what you things really are. I had a friend who lost his memory 'cause of S-types. I had a friend who lost an eye 'cause of S-types. And then there are all da good men an' women who died fightin' S-types. So if I kill ya here right now, it's gonna be for everybody who suffered 'cause of ya darn S-types..." But instead of pulling the trigger, Surge dropped his gun to the floor, saying, "However... I am a man of mah word. A deal's a deal. Your S-type buddy gots ya to let da kids go. So now it's your turn to keep your end of da bargain. Take your S-type buddy, leave, an' don' come back to mah gym ever again... or else I'll change mah mind about not killin' ya." Just then, Finnick returned to the gym with IF to see if everything was alright...

[​IMG]

"What's going on?" Finnick asked. Placing his hand on Finnick's shoulder, Adéwalé told him, "Don't worry. It's over. Everyone is safe."

20. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

~Inside Vermilion Gym~

And so with that both The Puppet and Missingno. quietly exited the Gym with Missingno calmly speaking. "Thank you." Mario blinked before he spoke up. "Well, it was nice to meet all of you people but we have to get going since it's getting late. Come on Luigi." And with that the group started to leave the Gym. IF gently hugging and waving good-bye to her family. Luigi looking at Miror B. and helped him back on his feet to guide him out. "Sorry about what occured earlier." Miror B. looked at Luigi before calmly remarking. "Dancing is what I do best...and considering what happened earlier I'm not sure if I will ever attempt something like this again for a long time. Well see you!" With that the afro man slowly moon-walked away still shaen by what had happened in the gym. The group of friends going their seperate ways as they left for their homes leaving Mario, Luigi, and Rosalina walking down the lit streets of Vermilion City. Mario soon in thought before both Missingno and the Puppet appeared alongside them. Rosalina looked at Mario curiously asking. "Something on your mind?" Mario sighed. "I don't know....I mean I feel like maybe I've approached this all wrong and will end up like Surge." Luigi sighed. "Mario, you won't end up like Surge or even our family. I mean the man has been through a lot and I can understand the feeling of losing friends to those things. If I were in his shoes and you were killed...I would have no mercy on any of them." Mario nodded. "I guess you're right...we don't really know much about the creatures themselves and only have been dealing with them for two weeks or so." Mario turned his head towards Missingno. "So, what will you do now?" Missingno looked at the starry sky. "I will probably stay around Tokyo until everything is dealt with...then maybe go back home if I still have it." The Puppet soon vanished under the floor out of sight as Missingno started to fly off of the ground. "Maybe I will see you all again soon. Goodbye friends!" The trio waved as Missingno quietly flew off into the night.

Back at Vermilion Gym after all was said and done. Cynthia calmly stepped out of the gym with her Garchomp behind her, she quickly recalled it with a sigh of relief. "Looks like all is said and done. Nobody harmed or injured and things turned out well..mostly." She soon started to walk down another street in thought. "But, if that S-Type says that the scientist gave Miror B. the ball with him inside it...then it could mean that there is something darker looming around the horizon. I will have to compile all of my information though before I come to a conclusion and meet up with some old friends." The blonde woman soon pulled out her phone and started to dial up a number, moments later she spoke up. "Hey it's me...I saw another one today. Looks like all of this possibly connects to the one named Astral but we would need to figure it out further...yes, although there wre more involved...okay I will see you later." With that the Sinnoh Champion hung up and continued walking ahead.​

Last edited: Feb 15, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.