RE: Mario's High School Days

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by NutheadBros, Jan 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

~Vergil~

Vergil unsheathed Yamato and brought it close to the Russian female's neck, stopped short of a few inches as the person introduced herself as Mother Talzin and inquired as to who he is, he let his eyes scan over this individual, it seems this person, despite the Russian accent, wasn't dressed as one, question is why was someone like this down here, was this person responsible for the Gate appearing below Tokyo? the tribal markings did say otherwise, but he should indulge in this person's questions... for now.

"Listen carefully, I am a Son of Sparda, If you wish for my name, that you shall have it, it's Vergil, now my turn, were you the one to create that gate back there?" Vegril asked, his blue eyes staring coldly down upon Talzin.

~Harold~

Harold had separated from the two young magicians and decided to head for the Flower Shop, he haven't noticed anyone trailing him, but eh figured he needed to least apologize for causing Aerith trouble should the cops have done their job, he did notice one standing outside, it was a different attire compared to Officer Jenny, why was she here?

~Muppet Theatre~

Down in a row of seats were two half sisters, Ruby watched with fascination and Yang did as well. "They were so cool Sis! It's certainly kicked it out with a bang didn't it?" Ruby asked her sister and yang nodded and spoke. "Well, if I were up there, I'd kick things off with a Yang, huh, huh?" There was no response at all, it was an awkward~

2. AP_Epikyur Merlin's Housekeeper

-Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria-

After defeating a few more Party Hats, Freddy (FB) continued onwards through the pizzeria until he noticed a security camera nearby on the wall. Suddenly, a peculiar urge overcame him; one he had never experienced before.

He had to fight that camera.

Gripping his 'weapon of choice' tighter, he ran over to the camera while screeching loudly.

-Nintendo High: Hallways-

With still no sign of Springtrap anywhere, Dingodile's patience was beginning to wear thin.

"Where the bloody hell could that clank be!? He couldn't have gone far..."

Stopping to take a break, Dingodile leans against a nearby wall, lighting a cigarette for a short smoke break. As he takes a puff from the cancer stick, he notices the door to the Robotics lab opening with Springtrap leaving the room, looking much better than he did before. Snarling, Dingodile stomps out the cigarette on the floor before approaching the yellow animatronic.

"Where the f**k have you been, you hunk of scrap!?"

3. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

[​IMG]
    Kai's House: Hallway
    Tessa shivered, rubbing her hands along her arms. That felt...odd. Or maybe she just needed another hit. She tripped over her own feet heading into the bathroom, and stumbled, grabbing the wall for support. Well...that was clumsy. She managed to get into the bathroom, and close the door, staring into the mirror with her hands gripping the sink. Another shiver ran down her spine, but this one felt....good. Great, even. Like something was tickling her nerves. She shut her eyes, enjoying the feeling, until she opened them and saw that her hair had changed color.

She shut her eyes quickly, and then opened them again. Her hair still remained....green? "No. No no no." She pinched herself, and then looked up again. "Oh my god." Her eyes flickered between their dark green and a violent red.

It was actually...pretty cool. She must not be hallucinating, unless the drug was spiked. This was not normal. This was cool. But...she didn't like the green color. Maybe it could be purple? Purple and red were a cool combination.

4. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

~Shibuya~

"Yeah, I know him. He goes to my school along with the rest of my friends...." IF explained before Sonic sped off ahead of the cab. IF smiled. "See, my first friend tht I ever made was this girl named Compa. Her mother took care of my mother when she was sick and now we've been unseperable since."

~Kai's House~

"Alright, one, two, three...hold on a second!" Kai started as she counted the people in the room. "Where's Tessa, she should have been here as well considering she lives here." Lilith grinned sheepishly. "She might be adjusting to the inner darkness of her soul after what we did to her." C.C. looked at the smaller succubus unamused with eyes half closed calmly asking. "And what did you exactly do to her?" Lilith quickly waved her hands. "It's not our fault! She asked for it to begin with." Kai raised her hands. "Okay! Okay, don't start a fight here..." She then looked at Kairi. "Please go and get Tessa for me, she's a bit...well, it's hard for me to explain to you." Kairi slowly started to walk out of the room and looked around the rest of the house shortly before spotting Tessa in the bathroom and gently piced her up carrying her to the living room. Kai meanwhile noticed the crowded room and stood up. "Okay, this room isn't going to work..." Kai soon opened a nearby closet before pressing a button causing a slide to open up. Kai jumped on the slide and started to slide down for a bit before landing in a large blue room with beanbags in various positions. The rest of the group soon followed as Kai remarked. "Yeeah, **** happened that needs and I know how boring these meetings can be so we'll try to make it quick. Take a seat everyone." Kairi soon noticed the transparent wall that overlooked the club floor before asking. "Are you sure about this?" Kai soon raised a finger. "Do not worry, the way can't be shattered, it's sound proof, and it's see through only on our end...now let's get started!"

After everyone had been seated C.C. and Kai stood at the front with a projector screen on. C.C. with a pointer soon placed it on the screen as an image of Toshima popped up. "Now, everyone who was here last time knows of what had occured in this district. For those unaware a massive battle took place here and the news media covered it up by saying it was pokemon related." Kai soon retorted. "Which is bullshit because Kairi was there in the middle of it! So she witnessed it and it goes a lot deeper...but that is not what we're talking about." Kairi sighed in relief as she wouldn't have to explain it. C.C. continued to speak as the image changed to that of a shooting star in the sky."Sometime after that battle, there were reports of a shooting star that fell to Japan. The location...somewhere around the residences and businesses of two competiting families." The image ssitched to that of a phone image of Rosalina with Mario and Luigi on the floor as Kai explained. "According to some of our own members, we believe that said shooting star might have actually been this blonde woman with the hair across her eyes. Neru in particular has noticed this new student has been hanging around these two boys and they fainted because they seemingly looked at her eyes." C.C. nodded while seemingly speaking up. "It seems as though those two boys are bound to her." It was then that Hikaru started to wave her hand about in the air. Kai blinked. "Yes Hikaru?" The brunette stood up with a shine in her eyes explaining. "Those are the sons of the local legendary Resturant owner Jumpman and his wife!" Kairi blinked before standing up. "Their names are Mario and Luigi." Kai tapped her chin. "Mario and Luigi huh...." C.C. however seemed to be in disbelief before trying to regain her cool composure...however Izumi stood up next. "A lot of strange things have happened in relation to that family as of recent. There was a death in their resturant, the owners got captured for a bit, their secret recipe nearly stolen by their neighbors across the street, and now their sons possibly finding and bringing in that girl...in other words, like fish to the hook." Everyone started to chatter on for a moment before KAi clapped her hands. "Order everyone! Okay...so this girl is in cahoots with Mario and Luigi...in turn their family and friends are related to this whole thing too...especially considering our current decompilment of the Crystal Order list had mentioned an unknown S-Type was going to be deployed to that location and the plan failed...the decompiling however was not finished as someone stole the head of that robot we had captured before we could finish...now, what do we know about Mario and Luigi in terms of school?" The image switched to that of the Mario and friends at lunch with Neru explaining. "The two seem to have a group of friends consisting of various students and their friends. Surprisingly they are popular as both brothers are in clubs and one of their friends leads the Cooking Club." Haku whose cheeks were red raised a finger up explaining in a low, simple tone. "Why don't we just place some people with them and then we can easily figure this all out...." Kai blinked in surprise. "Wow, that's actually a very good idea! We place people in the various groups affiliated with the brothers and then we can leearn more about them and their connection to the whole S-Type/Crystal Order thing. What a genius idea!" C.C. soon bonked Kai with the pointer. "Just one problem though, some people would be suspicious if they were hanging around that group...in particular Meiko, Haku, Tessa, Morrigan, Lilith, and certain others in our group." The short-haired brunette in red looked over at C.C. with bottle of sake before asing. "Why would I be suspicious? I'm not obvious..." C.C. soon stated bluntly. "You're a drunk. You would blab out what we're doing. How about Kairi or Sammy." Kai glared at C.C. before shouting a resounding. "HELLLLLLLL NO! Even though Kairi has been useful, I don't think we should be trying to involve her in something in which she is already related to them AND risk not only her boyfriend, but also my identity because we look similiar. Also Sammy has her own group of friends and don't ask about Samus either cause she hangs around Peach and them...in turn meaning Mario and Co too." C.C. sighed. "Okay...considering that, we have six moles then. Hikaru, Ryoko, Izumi, Dawn, Kallen, and Pyrrha." Kallen blinked for a moment before asking. "First of all, why aren't you doing it, second...wouldn't I be suspicious because of this?" She soon tapped on her metal arm before C.C. responded. "To answer the second question, no that's a disability if we want to get technical about it, and as for the first question I am to usually stay at Kai's side..." Kallen blinked. "Touche..."

The image soon switched to that of the various mechs that had crashed in Kai's yard with ai explaining. "Okay, so in other news we have managed to capture a supply of mechs from one of the Crystal Order bases. Since Ryoko's team managed to get the mechs here to begin with, they will have first pick..." Ryoko stood up and pointed at Kallen. "I think she should get the larger one." Kallen stood up and walked up beside the short green-haired lady before looking at the image and said. "No, that looks like something I would be unable to use." Kai smiled. "We'll figure that out later, for now this meeting is adjourned. I want you six to try and figure out your positions for when the next school day comes around." Kai grinned as she walked over to another wall and started to press some buttons that seeminly blended into the wall itself before a set of elevator doors opened up revealing the white insides. "Will all of you please come with me?" The whole group of girls soon stood up and walked into the elevator before it began to go down with the following playing.

Pyrrha looked at Kai with confusion in her eyes as Kai mentioned. "Oh right, I forgot to mention that recently Pyrrha had surgery performed to remove something that could have been bad...so thank the J.I.A." Pyrrha smiled. "I hope this elevator doesn't take too long..."

~Nintendo High: Robotics Classroom~

Freddy and the others had been sitting in class watching the Muppet Telethon on TV as Bonnie spoke up. "If only I wasn't a sentient robotic animal made for a pizza place to entertain kids I would donate to that show." Foxy looked at Bonnie for a moment before asking. "Why couldn't you just do it now?" Bonnie looked at the fox with a sad look on his face as he yelled. "I don't have any money!" Freddy took off his hat and placed it over his chest as Chica. "I am sorry that you don't have any money, Bonnie." However there was a loud crash as a car went through the wall causing the four animatronics to freak out.​

5. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG]

-Flower Shop-

Kiriko looked at Harold as he approached the shop, "Oh, hello. I'm Kiriko Shijima, nice to meet you. You must be Harold Flamel. I don't know too much about Flamels but I'm sorry about what happened recently. I just dropped off Aerith and was going to leave." She went to enter her car.

[​IMG]

-Muppet Theater-

Serena smiled, humming the song that had played since her vocal singing wasn't the best. Though she liked the choice of the song that played, admitting there was good taste in music. She bobbed her head and smiled, clapping when it ended.

[​IMG]

-Daitenku Temple-

Stepping out to check whatever mail came, Takeru looked surprised at the package that he got, seeing the date being from ten years ago and that his father sent it. 'But..... how? Dad died ten years ago, so how could he?' He looked into the package which was a blank eye shaped object. He hesitatingly touched it but pulled back when he felt a shock, unaware of the strange belt that appeared around his waist.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Akira & Michal's house-

Michal worked on his homework from school while Shintaro sat in the living room, drinking some coffee. They quietly waited for the man who would make the apparent 'feast' for rescuing Aerith and stopping Shun-Yu.

[​IMG]

-Remus' House: Lily and James's room-

Finishing her letter, Lily gave it to the owl that was sitting on the window and watched it fly. She smiled, wishing that Snape was here and she could introduce him to her adopted children or that they could just catch on old times. 'Though I'll need to keep Zordon and the whole issue about Drivers, Morphers, and all that secret.' She thought, looking at her Lockseed.

[​IMG]

-Hino Shrine-

Rei stood and came out to get a drink, catching a peek at the telecast. "Looks like Serena and her family are having fun at the telecast. I think I'll embarrass her tomorrow to say that I saw her on TV." 'That pink haired girl must be Rini, Hotaru's new classmate.' Rei thought. 'Wonder if she know about Sailor Mini Moon.'

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Riverside-

The seven fighters looked at the red skinned space lord and the ToQgers changed back to their default colors while Hikaru changed back into the default Shift Car. As the six ToQgers prepared their final blast attack, Belt helped Hikaru with the Full Throttle attack, however, before they could excute the attacks together, Zedd returned to the Moon. With their opponent gone, the main five ToQgers went back on the Rainbow Line and left while Akira left. Still confused, Hikaru continued to the store, her mind in a dizzy.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Moon Palace-

Watching Zedd return, Vrak said, "Vailant effort, Sir Zedd. But I think those troublesome heroes survive a little longer." "Yes, Vrak." Zedd said. "Feel free to stay and talk with Rita, Goldar, or Thrax. I wish to be alone." He left and went to the other side of the moon, calming down at the sight of the ruins. He could almost imagine the battle that had brought this magnificent place to such ruin.

6. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Taxi~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Uhh, IF... you already told me that," Finnick replied when IF told him about their mother and Compa. Minutes later, the taxicab arrived right next to Vermilion City Gym, and the taxi driver told Finnick, "Alright kid, that'll 3,000 yen." "Yes sir," Finnick replied as he took out his wallet, and handed the driver three 1,000 yen bills, "Let's go, guys." "Raichu!" Raichu replied as Finnick opened the door on his side, getting out of the vehicle with Raichu, and going to the other side, opening IF's door and helping her out. "And here we are," Finnick told IF as the taxicab drove away, "Welcome to Vermilion City, Japan."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

~Wherever Vergil Is~

[​IMG]

"Hmph, put your blade away. I have no desire to fight you," Talzin replied to Vergil, "What I want, is to find someone with a certain strength. The skills you just displayed were exactly what I was looking for. Consider what you went through a test of my own doing. Congratulations, Vergil... you have passed."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

~Tokyo - Outside a Subway Restaurant~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"...alright, I'll talk to you later, honey," Shining Armor said as he was speaking with someone on his cell phone, "Love you too." As he hung up, Skye asked him, "You got a girlfriend?" "Wife, actually," Shining Armor replied. "Oh, I had no idea you were married," Skye said, surprised by Shining's answer, "What's her name?" "Mi Amore Cadenza," Shining Armor answered, "Or, just simply, 'Cadance' for short." Browsing through his phone's image gallery, Shining Armor enlarged an image of himself and Cadance, showing it to Skye.

Princess_Cadance_and_Shining_Armor_on_balcony_S2E26.png

"This was us on our wedding day," Shining told Skye as she was looking at the image. "Wow, she looks great," Skye commented, "You both do." "Thanks," General Shining Armor replied as he put his phone away. "Guys," May called out to Skye and Shining Armor as she approached the two...

[​IMG]

"So, anything new?" Shining asked Melinda. "I just spoke with Bon Bon," May replied, "Trail's cold. Creel could be anywhere right now." "Dammit..." Skye complained. "And the 0-8-4?" Shining asked. "It's been secured," Melinda answered, "Don't worry. Creel and his buddies wouldn't even dare getting anywhere near it if they value their lives." "Still... it sucks that he got away so quick," Skye said. "Don't worry Skye. We'll get him eventually," Shining Armor replied as he patted Skye on her back, "Now if that's all there is... I think I'm gonna go and get myself a sandwich. I'm so hungry." The pony then walked towards Subway, with Skye telling May, "Yeah, umm... I think I'm gonna go with him." "I'll get the others," May replied as Skye followed Shining Armor while May went to get the other members of the team to join Shining Armor and Skye.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

~CNN Live Broadcast~

[​IMG]

"This is CNN Breaking News," a voice said as the the screen was now showing Wolf Blitzer once again in the newsroom with the headline 'Japanese MP, Kuzco, Has Been Found' in the bottom of the screen. "Welcome back to CNN... breaking news right now coming out of Tokyo," Wolf Blitzer said, "Kuzco, a member of the Japanese parliament, who has been missing for days, has finally been located, and is alive and well. As for the culprit behind it, it was revealed to be none other than Kuzco's own secretary. Kuzco's secretary, named Yzma, has been discovered to be a member of the Crystal Order, and was involved in spying on the Japanese parliament for the group. We'll have more information as we get them, so please stay tuned." The screen then went black as CNN then went to a commercial break.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Outside Building Where Yzma Resides~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"You're making a big mistake you fools!" Yzma complained as she was taken to a police car (while inside a small cage). "Take her away! And make sure her entire penthouse is searched for any potential evidence!" Looker ordered as the police officer carrying the evil cat threw her cage inside a police car and drove away. "Heh, two members of the Crystal Order in a day. The Tokyo Police Department's on a roll," Looker commented as he turned to face Don, "Excellent work, Don."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Muppets Theater Japan~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Excuse me, pardon me," Rarity said as she was trying to find an empty seat, noticing one on Rini's left side, "Excuse me, dear, but is this seat taken?" "Nope. You can have it," Rini replied, "My entire family's sitting on my right side." "She's right," Kenji added, "You can take that seat, ma'am." "Splendid!" Rarity said as she sat on the empty seat, "Oh I do hope I get to see Sweetie Belle do something before the show ends." Hearing Rarity mention Sweetie Belle's name, Rini asks, "Wait, you know Sweetie Belle?" "Why yes... Sweetie Belle happens to be my sister," Rarity answered. "No way!" Rini said, "Sweetie Belle's my friend!" "Oh, you don't say... though, how come she never mentioned you?" Rarity replied. "Well, I only just met her at school today," Rini answered, "But she and I already became good friends." "Oh I see," Rarity, "Well, I'm glad Sweetie Belle has another friend at school." Kermit the Frog then entered the stage to introduce the next act...

[​IMG]

"Ladies and gentlemen, it is my great honor to once again introduce Diantha into the stage!" Kermit told the audience as they applauded while Diantha made her way on stage with her Gardevoir...

[​IMG][​IMG]

As Kermit went backstage, Diantha faced the audience, saying, "If you all don't mind, I'd like to say a few words before Gardevoir and I start with our next performance. Years ago, I had lost my way. I had dug myself a hole so deep that it would've seemed impossible to get out, and that I would be doomed to failure. But then... I met a friend who helped me see the light again, to see that it was not too late for me. He gave me another chance at life... and I wouldn't be here today if it weren't for him." Noticing Professor Sycamore in the audience with Fennekin and Espurr, Diantha smiled at them, with the professor and his two Pokemon silently smiling back at her. "And yet, despite his help... recently, I was about to repeat the same mistake," Diantha continued, "I put my trust in someone I thought was honest... despite what others said about him, and would constantly defend him. However, a young man then approached me, telling me that the very person I trusted was doing something I wouldn't approve of. I couldn't believe it when I first heard, but I can tell that this young man was telling the truth. Then when I approached the person I trusted... the truth was revealed to me, and I had discovered that I put my trust in a liar. But if anything, I am thankful to this young man for saving me, just as my friend from years ago saved me as well. This next song is dedicated to the both of them. And it serves as a reminder to myself. It may be familiar, but yet, it's totally different." The curtain then opened to reveal nothing but a piano in the middle. Walking over to the piano, Diantha and her Gardevoir both took a seat in front of it, with the theater lights dimming, and the spotlight focused on the two. Diantha and her Gardevoir then started to play the following song:

[Diantha]
    I'm here to show you who I am
    Threw off the veil, it's finally time
    There's more to me than glitz and glam, oh-whoa
    And now I feel my stars align
    For I had believed what I was sold

*As Diantha sang, some audience members held up lighters and waved them*

I did all the things that I was told
    But all that has changed, and now I'm bold
    'Cause I know
    That I am only human
    I make mistakes from time to time
    But now I know the real me
    And put my heart out on the line
    And let the magic in my heart stay true
    Whoa-whoa-whoa-whoa
    Whoa-whoa-whoa-whoa
    Just like the magic inside of you

*As Professor Sycamore's began to tear up, he and his Fennekin and Espurr embraced each other*

And now I see those colors
    Right before my eyes
    I hear my voice so clearly
    And I know that it is right
    They thought I was weak, but I am strong
    They sold me the world, but they were wrong
    And now that I'm back, I still belong
    'Cause I know

*Diantha's Key Stone on her pendant then began to shine brightly*

That I am only human
    I make mistakes from time to time
    But now I know the real me
    And put my heart out on the line

*Diantha's eyes then began to shed tears as she continued singing*

Whoa-whoa-whoa-whoa
    Whoa-whoa-whoa-whoa
    Just like the magic inside of you
    Just like the magic inside of you...

Once the song ended, the audience gave a standing ovation to Diantha, with the actress and her Pokemon getting up, and bowing. "That was so emotional and beautiful!" Ikuko cheered as tears trickled down her face. "Mom, are you... crying?" Sammy asked Ikuko as he applauded. "Yes!" Ikuko replied as she continued crying.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Muppets Theater Japan - Backstage~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

As the audience outside applauded for Diantha, the following happened backstage:

Walking over to Miss Piggy's dresser, Kermit found an airplane ticket back to Lumiose City, France scheduled for tomorrow. Sighing, Kermit wondered if after his act with Miss Piggy, that it would possibly the last time he ever sees her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Hino Family Shrine~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Watching Diantha's performance conclude, both Grandpa and Chad started to tear up. "That was... straight from the heart..." Grandpa commented as he was sniffling. "Piplup..." Chad concurred. As Grandpa Hino and Chad both looked at each other, the two started sobbing and hugged each other. "I love you, Chad!" Grandpa told Chad as he continued sobbing. "Piplup!" Chad concurred as he continued sobbing as well.

~Moon Palace~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Thrax slowly exited from his room (with the assistance of Goldar), still hurt from the damage to his chest by Sailor Mini Moon, and noticed Prince Vekar and Vrak. "Ah, you must be Vekar and Vrak. Mother and Father told me much about you," Thrax told the two, "I don't believe we've had the pleasure of meeting one another before. I am Thrax. AH!" "You're still hurt," Goldar told Thrax as he cried in pain. "Grr... help me sit down, Goldar!" Thrax ordered, with Goldar helping him walk towards a chair, and helping him gently sit down. "Forgive me," Thrax told Vrak and Vekar, pointing to the wound in his chest, "But this fresh wound here is causing me much pain." "Where's Lord Zedd?" Goldar asked Rita.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Outside Flower Shop~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Finally arriving at the flower shop, Lee, Carter, Murdock, and Foggy got out of Carter's car, with Carter complaining, "Dat's da last time I take that road! Traffic was hell! Oh, hey Kiriko!" Carter waved towards Kiriko as Lee noticed Harold Flamel. Walking towards him, Lee handed Harold back the Philosopher's stone, telling him, "This stone saved my life. Thank you." "Harold," Matt called out to Flamel as he and Foggy approached him, "Don't know if you heard, but Aerith was saved. If I'm not mistaken, they're celebrating inside." "Oshawott!" Foggy concurred.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2016
  7. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

~Flower Shop~

Harold took a moment to examine the features of Kiriko Shijima, she looked perhaps maybe a young adult around about her 20's or so as she apologized for the recent happenings and went to her vehicle before the familiar party of Carter, lee and Matt came up and the Philsopher's Stone returned at Harold raise dit up to the sunlight to check as Lee said it saved his life.

"You mean you drunk the contents?" Harold said with a small raise of is eyebrow and Carter acknowledged that. "There's a reason why the Philosopher's Stone is sought out, it can do two things, one is turn any existing metal into pure gold and the other is the Elixir of Life, a liquid that can give an extended lifespan, some say it makes people immortal but that's not the case, you likely drank part of the contents to keep the life of your life going." Harold pocketed the Stone and spoke.

"If you kept drinking it and knew how to make more, you can be somewhat immortal, though, the aging process or such, it'll still go on, Nicholas lived for about over 600 years well him and my aunt as I was adopted, but in the end, we all have to accept the one true fact, nothing can escape death." Harold said rather seriously.

"Enough about doom and gloom though." Harold said. "A celebration huh, that'd be interesting, oh and since you're here Matt." Harold procured the pouch containing the money. "In there is 88,674 Yen, that roughly is around 700 in American dollars or 497 British currency, it may be more then necessary but I keep my word, do not worry if it made a dent in my wallet, my bank regularly refills every month and the Family have plenty of it." Harold said and when Carter asked how a kid could eb that loaded Harold casually shrugged his shoulders.

"Last I checked my statement, it was somewhere in the billion mark, my family lived for at least 600 years so back in those times, land was cheaper and with the times changing it got more expensive and the things they done made a lot, I daresay the Flamels are maybe one of the richest families in the wizarding world." Harold said and breathed. "I'll recommend anyone to your services Matt but now, let's mend a bridge." Harold clapped his hands and entered into the Flower Shop.

~Vergil/Talzin~

Vergil sheathed Yamato and stared at the being. "Explain."

8. FancyStache Traverse Town Homebody

~ Outside Building Where Yzma Resides ~

"Thank you, sir." Don said, before gesturing toward the others. "But I couldn't have done it without Silver and Pacha here. And Kuzco himself. Honestly, they did more than I did."

~ Elevator ~

As the elevator moved, Sammy was thinking to herself. 'Giant robots, J.I.A? Crystal Order? This is a lot to take in...'

~ Kai's House ~

Amy sat on the couch and turned on the console. She found a game that looked good and started it up.

9. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Flower Shop-

Standing at the door of her car, Kiriko looked at the group as they entered the shop and entered herself. "Oh, hey there." Aerith said, looking at them as she came from the back, holding some tulips and lilies. Kiriko shyly looked at the flowers, chaos looked at her and asked, "What is it?" "Oh, nothing," Kiriko said, "I was thinking getting flowers for when my little brother comes back. I got a message from him saying that he's gonna be coming home soon."

[​IMG]

-Muppet Theater-

Serena smiled, rubbing her mother's back as she cried. She thought about when she met her friends and discovered that they were Scouts like her, Serena felt some tears run down her cheeks and rubbed her eyes, smiling as she tried to stop the tears. "Make fun of me, if you want, Sammy, Rini, but I'm happy to have you two, Mom, Dad, and my friends with me." She said, wiping her eyes.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Akira and Michal's House-

"I'm back!" Akira shouted, entering the house and smiling to see Shintaro already there, carrying bags of food. "Alright, everyone's here! Now I'm gonna prepare a banquet for the amazing effort of the police in stopping a dangerous criminal and saving a innocent hostage!" He ran to the kitchen to get ready, Shintaro and Michal sweatdropped, but Shintaro gave a small smile, having gotten used to Akira's craziness.

[​IMG]

-Wajima's Shop-

Koyomi sat at the table with Haruto, nodding off as she looked at the rest of her homework from school. She rubbed her eyes, staying to stay awake. "Hey, Haruto, can you help with this problem? I don't remember what to do again." She asked, wanting to see if Haruto understood the problem she was working on.

[​IMG]

-Hino Shrine-

Rei smiled, patting her grandfather's head. "It's been so long since I've seen you cry, grandpa." She smiled, sitting with them. "But she is very good. She's probably one of the idols that Mina looks up to." She sipped her drink and watched the telethon.

[​IMG]

-Daitenku Temple-

Takeru looked at the eye-shaped object, which had changed a bit. He was still wondering why and how his father could have sent it to him from ten years ago. He rubbed his hair, "Gah, all this thinking is hurting my head!" Takeru shouted to no one. He went to the kitchen to get something in order to calm his nerves.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Gokai Galleon-

Luka was studying with her companions and shouted, "Aw, mou! This is too hard!" "How bout I get some tea to calm our nerves?" Ahim said, getting up. Don got up as well, "I'll make us some snacks." "Wish there were lessons on the Sentai." Gai said, moping at his homework.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Hikaru's House-

After getting some groceries and fabric, Hikaru sat at her table, face on the table in confusion of that fight from earlier. Belt was next to her on the table and asked, "Hikaru, are you okay?" Hikaru looked at Belt and was shocked at the fact the belt was talking, falling off her chair. Quickly writing something, she showed him, 'Wait a minute! You can talk?!' "Yes, I'm Belt, your partner and who helped you during that fight." Belt said, with a sad emotion on his screen. Hikaru showed him a new message she wrote, 'But why me?!' Belt kept quiet and Hikaru looked at him, wondering what was wrong.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Moon Palace-

"After trying to stop a new Rider, he said he wanted to be alone."
    Rita said, looking at Goldar. Vekar scoffed, "And after we gave him our foot soldiers to help." "Forgive my older brother, he's just bitter from his own losses by another Ranger team." Vrak said, pushing his brother aside. "I would imagine he's probably at those ruins on the Moon."

[​IMG]

-Moon Ruins-

Zedd walked through the ruins, looking at the crumbling remains of possibly a once beautiful palace. He entered in what would have been perhaps a lovely garden and thought he saw a girl in a white dress, holding a banquet she picked, smiling before vanishing. "Probably just some vision of the past." Zedd whispered to himself.

10. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Wherever Vergil Is~

[​IMG]

"Like you, Vergil... I care about the protection of the inhabitants of this world, and would do anything to protect them," the demon replied, "There is an evil being who intends to do much harm to the world. His name... is Shinnok. And I believe you are capable of stopping him. However, the time is not yet right. It may be tomorrow, next week, next month, or even one year from now... but when the time is right, I will appear to you once again, and ask for your help you in stopping his threat. Remember that... Vergil." Mother Talzin then teleported away from the area, leaving behind a plume of green mist.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Muppets Theater Japan - Backstage~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

As Kermit was thinking about Miss Piggy, the following happened:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Small Town in Scotland - Hotel Room~

[​IMG]

As Severus Snape silently looked out the window, he heard a knock on his door. "Come in," Snape responded, with the daughter of the town's provost/mayor, Merida, entering with an envelope...

[​IMG]

"Hello Mr. Snape. An owl brought this letter. It's for ye," Merida told Snape as she handed him an envelope. "Thank you," Snape replied as he observed the envelope. "Nice day we're having, yeah?" Merida said. "Yes, nice day indeed..." Snape replied as he went back to staring out the window. "Well... I'll see ye later, Mr. Snape," Merida said as she left, "Oh, and don't forget. Dad invited ye to a dinner with the family on Sunday." Snape silently nodded as Merida exited the room. Opening the envelope, Snape noticed the letter was from his old friend, Lily, where she mentioned arriving in Japan safely, while also mentioning her son, Harry, as well as James and Sirius. As he started to reminisce of the day he first met her, Snape snapped out of it, focusing on a castle in the distance that he intended to search the next day, while thinking of what to write back to Lily.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Moon Ruins~

[​IMG]

"Lord Zedd!" Goldar cried as he arrived at the area where Zedd was, "I heard about what happened with the Rider. I should've been there to teach that Rider a lesson! Uhh, you okay? You look like you've seen a ghost..."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Hino Family Shrine~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Hey Rei, sorry you had to see that," Grandpa Hino greeted his granddaughter as he stopped crying and wiped the tears from his face. "Piplup," Chad added, nodding in agreement as he too wiped the tears from his face. "Oh, almost forgot... I saw your friend, Serena, in the audience with her family," Grandpa told Rei, "I didn't know that she'd be going. Did you?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Flower Shop~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Hehehehe, Osha..." Foggy giggled as he was counting the money Harold paid Matt. "So, you thinking about coming back to reside in this building like you did before we met?" Matt whispered to Harold, "If not, you're more than welcome to stay at my place." "These look beautiful," Lee told Aerith as he noticed the tulips and lilies that she had. "Yeah, they are," Carter told Lee, "Be glad Harold's Philosopher's Stone saved yo' life or else these flowers would be on ya grave."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Outside Building Where Yzma Resides~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Oh," Looker replied after hearing what Don said, walking over to Pacha, Silver, and Kuzco. "You two have my utmost thanks. Thank you," Looker told Pacha and Silver, who silently nodded in reply. "And as for you, sir, it's great to see you safe," Looker told Kuzco, "We honestly weren't sure we'd be lucky in finding you like we did with Queen Elsa. But thank goodness that wasn't the case. I'm sure you would like to go home now and get a long rest. Don can take you on his car." "Yeah, uhh, can you just give me a few seconds with the guys?" Kuzco asked. "Sure," Looker replied as he walked away. Walking over to Pacha and Silver, Kuzco said, "Hey guys... thanks for everything. I really owe you one. As a matter of fact, I think I'd like to talk about a new idea I have for Porta Vista with you guys... before I bring it up in parliament." "Sounds like a good idea," Silver replied. "Chika!" Silver's Chikorita concurred, while Pacha silently nodded. Smiling, Kuzco and Silver shook hands, while Kuzco and Pacha shared a brotherly hug. "I, uh... gotta go. Have a safe trip back home to Porta Vista,," Kuzco said as he waved goodbye and walked towards Don while Pacha, Silver, and silver's Chikorita waved goodbye. "So, looks like you'll be taking me home," Kuzco told Don, "It's not far from here. Should be 5 to 10 minute drive."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Subway Restaurant~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"All done," Fitz said as he carried his sandwich, drink, and chips on a tray, and sat next to Simmons. "Mmm, what did you get?" Jemma asked. "Spicy Italian," Leo replied, "It's alright, but nothing can beat your prosciutto sandwich with buffalo mozzarella, and my favorite... a hint of a hint of pesto aioli." "Aww, thanks, Fitz," Simmons replied as the two ate their dinner. In another table, May and Alan were seated, eating their sandwiches without even saying a word to each other...

[​IMG][​IMG]

And in a third table, Skye joined Shining Armor after paying for her meal...

[​IMG][​IMG]

"So, what'd you get?" Skye asked Shining as she started eating her steak and cheese sandwich. "Veggie Delight," the pony replied as he took a bite of his sandwich. "Veggie? That's like the worst option out of the list," Skye remarked. "In case you haven't noticed... I am a vegetarian," Shining Armor replied. "Oh right... keep forgetting that detail about ponies," Skye apologized, "Sorry." "Don't worry about it," Shining Armor responded as he took a sip of his drink.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Muppets Theater Japan~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

'Women...' Darien thought to himself as he saw Serena and her mother crying right in front of him, rolling his eyes. Scooter then arrived on stage after being asked by Kermit to take over hosting duty...

[​IMG]

"Uhhh...." Scooter nervously said as he faced the audience, remembering the tip Kermit gave him about how to conquer his stage fright, "You are all naked. Well, sorta..." The audience gasped in response while Scooter imagined them all in their underwear. "Oh my goodness!" Rarity cried as she tried covering herself. "Uhh, do you even normally wear clothes?" Rini asked Rarity. "Oh, hehe, you're quite right," Rarity responded, "Oh, silly me." Looking at each other, Hiccup and Manon shrugged, not sure why Scooter even said that to the audience. "Okay... great," Scooter said as he got over his stage fright, "Now let's give a round of applause for Kermit the Frog as he sings an old classic." As Scooter left, the curtain opened to reveal a set resembling a swamp, with Kermit sitting on a log in the middle while carrying a banjo...

[​IMG]

Kermit then started to play the following song on his banjo and sing:

[Kermit]
    Why are there so many songs about rainbows?
    And what's on the other side?
    Rainbows are visions but only illusions
    and rainbows have nothing to hide
    So we've been told and some choose to believe it
    I know they're wrong, wait and see
    Someday we'll find it, the rainbow connection
    The lovers, the dreamers, and me

*Miss Piggy then arrives in a boat, floating towards Kermit, and sits right next to him*

[​IMG]

[Miss Piggy]
    Who said that every wish would be heard and answered
    when wished on the morning star?
    Somebody thought of that and someone believed it
    Look what it's done so far

[Kermit and Miss Piggy]
    What's so amazing that keeps us stargazing
    And what do we think we might see?

*The rest of the Muppets, plus Bonnie, Sweetie Belle, Pipsqueak, Clemont, and Diantha walk towards the stage while holding hands*

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[Kermit and Miss Piggy]
    All of us under its spell
    We know that it's probably...

*The rest of the gang starts to sing along, along with some members of the audience who knew the lyrics*

[Kermit, Miss Piggy, the rest of the gang, and some audience members]
    ...Magic
    Have you been half asleep? And have you heard voices?
    I've heard them calling my name
    Is this the sweet sound that calls the young sailors?
    The voice might be one and the same

[Kermit]
    I've heard it too many times to ignore it
    It's something that I'm supposed to be

*Animal arrives with his drums, and plays a drum solo to accompany the song*

[​IMG]

[Kermit, Miss Piggy, the rest of the gang]
    La, da, da, di, da, da, do,
    Da, da, da, da, da, di, da, do

The audience erupted in applause as the song concluded, with everyone on stage bowing down. "Piggy?" Kermit whispered to Miss Piggy, "Will you stay? For me?" "For you Kermie? Of course," Piggy replied as she gave him a kiss, with some audience members going 'Awwwww'. "That's so sweet," Jessebelle commented as she applauded.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Muppets Japan Theater - Parking~

[​IMG]

Arriving at the theater's parking once again, Tex Richman looked around to see if there was anything else he could do to stop the Muppets from the raising the money they needed. Noticing a nearby telephone pole, Richman grinned as he thought of a plan.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2016
  11. FancyStache Traverse Town Homebody

~ Airport ~

The flight from America landed on time, as scheduled, as brother and sister Dipper and Mabel Pines stepped throgh their gate and into the airport. Mabel looked around in awe at her surroundings, while Dipper read a letter he was holding. "We're in Japan, so Grunkle Stan should be here waiting for us." He looked up and at his sister. "Keep an eye out for him, okay Mabel?" Mabel grinned and saluted. "Aye aye!" She exclaimed with a laugh.

~ Crystal Order HQ: Florent's Office ~

Florent L'Belle watched the Muppet Telethon on his television. "Hmph. I don't see ANY use in saving that rickety old theatre, REALLY." He said, rolling his eyes. "Think of what that space could be used for? I could open up a factory for my WONDERFUL beauty products I make on the side!" As he thought this over, he heard a phone ring. "Ah! Who must that be?!" Pressing a button hidden on his coat, the large shoulder pads on Florent's suit opened up to reveal...built-in cell phones. "Hello?"

A gravelly voiced answered his greeting. "L'belle, guess who?" "OH!" Florent exclamed in fright, seeming to recognize the voice! "M-my debt collector! Wh-why hello! Um, t-to what do I owe this pleasure?"

The collector laughed. "You got a biiiig debt, you know. Been racking up a pretty big number." Florent chuckled nervously. "Y-yes, well. Err, I of course DO plan to have a small payment this week. Things have been going very well, and-" "No." The voice cut him off. "No more small payments. I want the whole thing paid off. I'm tired of holding off the grunts for you, but I'm not doing it anymore! I want the whole thing paid off by the end of next month." "N-next month?! Quite a, ha ha, st-strict deadline that is! Um, may I ask how much my debt is?"

"A whoppin' 750,000,000,000 yen." Florent nearly collapsed! "Wh-WHAT?! Have I REALLY borrowed that much?! Surely you have the numbers wrong!" "Nope. You spent a lot of money, L'Belle. Making those products of yours an' advertising 'em costs a lotta money. The fact that you advertise 'em, and then refuse to sell 'em means you ain't makin' that money back." Florent whined. "B-but! My fabulous products are ONLY for ME to use! The commoners can't have them, and they-"

"I don't care. Either have the money by the deadline, or things are gonna get...ugly." "B-but how do I-" Florent was interrupted as the debt collector hung up.

~ Outside Building Where Yzma Resides ~

"Alright, let's go." Don replied as he lead Kuzco to his vehicle.

12. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Flower Shop-

Aerith looked at Lee and Carter, smiling. "I have the magic touch with the flowers, it seems. I'm lucky enough not to have arrange flowers for a funeral yet." She set the flowers in a vase, chaos made a bouquet of flowers and gave it to Kiriko, "Here, I'm sure your brother will love them. It will be 12450 yen." "Sure, here." Kiriko said, paying him the right amount of money for the bouquet. She took the bouquet and looked at Lee and Carter, "I'll see you two at work tomorrow."

She went to her car and received a text message, surprised to see who it was from and drove to the airport.

[​IMG]

-Muppet Theater-

Serena smiled, enjoying the entertainment of the Muppets and clapping with the audience. She wished that she could have brought Luna to enjoy this but imagined that she was watching it at home.

[​IMG]

-Muppet Theater - Parking-

Walking from the bookstore to get some study books for her classes, Ami looked at the theater. "That must be the theater the Muppets own and where Serena is with her family." She said to herself, she noticed Rex and was unaware of what he was doing. She debated on staying or not to see what he was planning.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Akira & Michal's House-

After a while, Akira smiled as he sat over a table that had a banquet that might looked impossible to have made by one person. Each person had a certain type of drink, while Akira had a beer, Shintaro had a Coke and Michal had a glass of orange juice. "A toast to the Tokyo Police Department and the best it has to offer!" He said, smiling and holding his cup up. Michal and Shintaro held their cups up in toast as well.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Remus' Home-

Lily smiled, watching Harry shake his head at the craziness of James and Sirius while Remus tried to help the Wilys embrace their feline side though they still wanted to keep it hidden. Harry looked at his watch and said, "Riolu and I better head back. Malfoy might get worried that his dinner isn't ready yet." He groaned, Lily patted his head. "It'll be alright. At least he doesn't your special secret." "Special secret?" WilyKat asked, James smiled, "Sorry, but can't tell you, Kat. It won't be a secret anymore."

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Home of the Outer Rim Scouts-

Hotaru sat with her adopted family, watching the Muppet Telethon. "I think I saw Odango and her family." Haruka said, sipping her cup. Michiru smiled, "Hotaru, was the girl with the pink hair your new classmate?" "Yes, that was Rini." Hotaru said, looking at her. Setsuna smiled, "She looks cute and sweet. I hope you two will become good friends."

[​IMG]

-Fang and Vanille's Home-

Quickly sneaking up behind Vanille, Fang hugged her best friends, "Hey there~ How's my favorite gardener?" She smiled, holding her best friend from behind.

[​IMG]

-Hino Family Shrine-

"It's okay to cry, grandpa." Rei said, smiling at them. "You deserve to let tears flow every once in a while. And I didn't expect her to go, guess her little brother or the young girl with them was invited to attend the theater with her family."

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Hikaru's Home-

After getting some explanation about her being picked to be Drive and Hikaru teaching Belt some sign, Belt watched as Hikaru make and work on some of the designs on mannequins she had to make the clothes. Belt had a smiley emotion, "You have real talent, Hikaru." Quickly writing, Hikaru showed her message, 'It's nothing, really. I used to patch old clothes when I was little and just wanted to make something out of it.'

[​IMG]

-Dante, Vergil, and Nero's Home-

While waiting for his brother, Dante fell asleep on the couch, drooling and snoring. He held a pillow, dreaming it was a big breasted beauty that loved him and smiled in his sleep.

[​IMG]

-Airport-

Kiriko looked at the passenger from the flight that came from America. She looked worried as she looked around until she felt a tap on her shoulder, Kiriko looked behind her and gasped, seeing her younger brother. Go just smiled, "Hey, nee-chan. Long time no see." "Go....." Kiriko hugged her brother and wiped her tears, happy to see him again. "Why did you suddenly come back?" "My mentor, Harley, just left on a long overdue journey and I wanted to come back to be with you, nee-chan." Go explained.

Kiriko smiled and took him to a special spot. A tree with a single grave under it, Kiriko and Go stopped in front of it and prayed, the name on the stone being their mother's name.

[​IMG]

-Moon Ruins-

"Not sure what I saw." Zedd said. "Maybe these ruins are still haunted by the ghosts of the past. Anyway, don't worry, though I was beaten, the Rider I fought was still new to her power it seems."

13. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Subway Restaurant~

As Skye and the others ate their sandwiches, she noticed Fitz and Simmons talking with each other like any two best friends would. Looking around, Skye noticed other duos sitting and doing the same thing. Skye then began to remember Kai and the good times she had with her before their argument on Tuesday. "Skye, you okay?" Shining Armor asked Skye. "Oh, it's nothing..." Skye instantly replied, "It's just... I've been thinking about Kai and stuff..." "You miss her, don't you?" Shining Armor asked. "I'm still disappointed that she kept S-types a secret from me," Skye replied, "But despite all that... she was still a good person." "Hmmm...." Shining Armor pondered out loud, "If you want my advice, Skye..." Approaching Skye, Shining Armor whispered something into Skye's ear. Once he finished whispering, Skye was surprised by what he said, asking the pony, "You sure about this?" Silently nodding, General Shining Armor replied, "We can go once we're done."

~Moon Ruins~

[​IMG]

"Yeah, and maybe Thrax and I can help out as well once he gets better. I'd love to show that puny Rider what I'm made of," Goldar replied, "But let's get out of here first. This place is giving me the creeps, especially if there really are ghosts."

~Muppets Japan Theater - Parking~

[​IMG]

"YEEHAW!!" Tex Richman hollered as he drove straight towards the telephone pole he noticed, ramming it, and causing it to collapse. Giggling as he got out of his car, Richman noticed Ami, telling her, "Don't worry darlin', nothing to see here. Just taking care of a pest problem." Tex then hurried towards the theater...

~Muppets Theater Japan~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Well everyone, looks like we've had a very fun night," Kermit told the audience as he was standing on stage with the rest of the Muppets, plus Diantha (and her Gardevoir), Clemont, Bonnie (and her Dedenne), Sweetie Belle, and Pipsqueak, "I'm told that if donations keep coming in, then in just a few minutes, we'll have enough money to buy back our theater!" The audience applauded upon hearing Kermit say that the Muppets were close to meeting their goal. Just then, the volunteers who were answering calls to accept donations noticed that their phones were suddenly dead. "Hello? Hello?" The Rock said as he lost contact with a donor on the phone. "Uh, guys... my phone's dead," Stephen Colbert commented. "Same," Powerline added. "My phone's dead as well," Chef Ramsay said. "W-What's going on?" Gonzo asked as the confused audience began murmuring. 'Okay, now this is weird...' Darien thought to himself. "I don't know..." Kermit replied, "Scooter!" Scooter then hurried to the stage upon hearing his name being called...

[​IMG]

"What is it, Kermit?" Scooter asked. "What's going on with the phones?" Kermit questioned. "Not sure," Scooter replied, "Could be a problem with our phone provider." "Well... how much money have we made so far?" Kermit nervously asked. "999 million yen," Scooter answered. "Oh, we were so close!" Fozzie cried, "One more million, and we could've bought back the theater!" "Uhh... Clemont! Think you can fix the telephones just as you did with the building's power supply?" Kermit asked Clemont. "I could, but it'd take hours," Clemont replied, "It's not as simple as supplying the building with electricity." "This ain't good..." Dr. Teeth commented as he shook his head. "Well well well..." Tex Richman said as he walked towards the stage...

[​IMG]

"Tex?" Diantha thought out loud. "Hello, dear," Richman replied to Diantha, "Haven't seen you since we broke up. And if it isn't Kermit the Frog and his loser Muppets." "How rude!" Rarity scoffed. "You can say that again," Sammy concurred with Rarity. "I did it! I beat you!" Tex told Kermit and the others on stage, "Game over, Kermit. You lost. Too late, Muppets... I won! This show is over!" The audience then started to boo at Tex Richman, showing their support for the Muppets. "Get off the stage!" Professor Sycamore heckled. "Fokka!" Sycamore's Fennekin angrily concurred. "Nyapah!" Sycamore's Espurr added, feeling just as angry. "Wow, the audience is actually booing," Waldorf commented. "Now those are my kind of people," Statler replied as he and Waldorf both chuckled. "Boo, boo, boo all you want!" Tex berated the audience, "Doesn't change the fact that this building is now mine! That's right... you Muppets are standing on private property. My private property! And I'm telling you to leave. NOW!" Sighing, Kermit sorrowfully said, "He's right, everybody. He won. We gotta go." The others on stage, as well as the audience, gasped upon hearing what Kermit just said. "No..." Manon said to herself. "Leemo..." Harry sadly concurred as Hiccup shook his head in disapproval. Just then, Beaker was nervously stepping back after hearing that he and the rest of the Muppets had to leave. Upon stepping backwards, the timid Muppet bumped into the Glove Magnet machine from an earlier act, accidentally activating it. "Mee mee meep!" Beaker cried, not wanting to go through the same thing with the machine again. However, the Glove Magnet was magnetically attracting the glove on Tex's right hand. "What's... going... on?!" Tex questioned as he felt and invisible force pulling his hand towards the machine. His right glove then came off, and flew towards the Glove Magnet, revealing the palm of Tex's right hand. The audience gasped upon noticing the ever familiar Crystal Order emblem on Tex Richman's right palm, indicating that he was a member of the evil group. "He's with the Crystal Order!" Yukio cried. 'Wait... that picture on his hand... I know I've seen it before,' Rini thought to herself, recognizing the emblem from her time in the future. 'The Crystal Order is involved!? That's it... time to take care of this...' Darien thought to himself as he got up from his seat and left. "Darien?" Rini wondered aloud as she noticed Darien get up and leave. "What, this? Pfft, this is nothing," Tex told the surprised audience as he tried to laugh off the fact that the Crystal Order emblem was on his right hand, "It was just a tattoo I got during my crazy days at college. You know how college is, right?" The audience remained silent, while Diantha walked up towards him, telling him, "You were many things, Tex... but a member of the Crystal Order... I don't even know you anymore..." "Okay, okay... let's all just assume that I am with the Crystal Order, even if I'm not, my record's clean... I didn't do any bad things," Tex said, "It's not like I asked some guy to go to an elementary school and take out some kids, hehe..." Bonnie, her Dedenne, Sweetie Belle, Pipsqueak, Rini, and Sammy all gasped upon hearing Tex Richman say that. It suddenly made sense to them... he was the one responsible for the attack at Nintendo Elementary earlier in the day. Had Bonnie, Sweetie Belle, or Pipsqueak been killed by Thrax during the incident, then the Muppet telethon surely woud've been cancelled as he wanted. "That was YOU?!" Jessebelle yelled as she angrily got up from her seat. "Oh boy..." Tex nervously said to himself as it seemed like everyone in the theater wanted to apprehend him, "Uh... LOOK OVER THERE!" Pointing his finger towards the ceiling, mostly everyone in the theater fell for it as they looked up, with Tex running away, saying to himself, "Heh, suckers..." Right before he was about to leave the stage, something wooshed right past Tex towards the floor. Looking down, Tex noticed a rose pierced through the floor. "What the..." a confused Tex commented. "Huh? Look, there's a guy on the ramp up there!" Sweetie Belle said, pointing to a ramp above the stage. As everyone's attention turned to the ramp, they noticed a masked man wearing a tuxedo...

[​IMG]

"How dare you disturb the sanctity of the theater," Tuxedo Mask scolded Tex Richman, "The theater is a place meant to express artistic talents, not for Crystal Order thugs such as yourself to terrorize!" Turning away, Tex tried to run away once again. "Oh no you don't!" Tuxedo Mask said as he grabbed a nearby rope, lassoed it towards Richman's left foot, catching him, and causing Tex to trip. Tying the other end of the rope to a sandbag next to him, Tuxedo Mask dropped the heavy sandbag to the floor, causing Tex to be pulled right up to the ramp by his foot. "Get me down from here!" Tex angrily demanded as he was hanging upside down. "Oh we'll get you down alright. Just as soon as the police get here," Tuxedo Mask replied as he climbed down a ladder. Once he landed on stage, everyone in the theater cheered for him, something he didn't expect. Nevertheless, Tuxedo Mask smiled, and bowed down. "Everyone, please give a round of applause for... umm... what's your name?" Kermit asked Tuxedo Mask. "You can call me... Tuxedo Mask," Tuxedo Mask replied. "Tuxedo Mask, everyone," Kermit told the audience as they applauded along with the other Muppets. "Wow, he's such a hero," Rini said as she applauded, "I like him." "Yeah, what he did was pretty cool," Sammy concurred as he applauded as well. "Oh, if only I knew who he was," Ikuko commented. "Agreed," Kenji concurred with his wife, "I'd certainly like to personally thank him for saving the show."

~Crystal Order HQ: Florent's Office~

[​IMG]

"Having some money problems?" Xigbar asked Florent after overhearing his phone conversation, "Y'know, there is a really easy fix for that. Now that we have Turbo pretending to be King Candy, ruler of the, I might add, extremely rich Middle Eastern country of Kuwait, and secretly funding the Crystal Order, I'm sure if you asked nicely, he'll be able to chip in." Noticing the Muppet Telethon on Florent's television, Xigbar saw what happened between Tex Richman and Tuxedo Mask. "Tsk, tsk, looks like the Order's plans for the theater were ruined by my old pal, Tuxedo Mask," Xigbar commented, "Guess the S-types hidden under the Muppet Theater are gonna have to wait a little longer before they're saved."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Hino Family Shrine~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Young girl?" Grandpa wondered out loud as he scratched his head, "Oh, you mean the one with pink hair. Huh... didn't know Serena had little a sister." Grandpa then watched as Tex Richman tried to kick the Muppets out, but was then revealed to be a Crystal Order member, and was stopped by Tuxedo Mask. "Grrr... that darn Crystal Order!" Grandpa angrily said, "Always has to cause trouble everywhere you go! 25 years... and nothing has changed... it's the same thing with them over and over again!" "Piplup piplup!" Chad cried, trying to calm Grandpa down. "Ugh... you're right Chad... gotta control my anger and make sure my blood pressure doesn't go up," Grandpa replied to Chad, "Well, good thing that guy with the tuxedo saved the show."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Tokyo Streets - Don's Car~

[​IMG]

As Kuzco was being driven to his home by Don, he heard the police radio in Don's car mention a Crystal Order member in the Muppet theater. "Another Crystal Order member? Man, it's gonna be really busy when I get back to parliamentary duties," Kuzco commented as he noticed Don approaching his residence, "Oh, right here Don. You can park over there."

~Flower Shop~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Aight, see ya later, Kiriko," Carter replied as Kiriko left. About a minute later, Carter felt his phone vibrate. Taking it out, he read a text message sent to him, surprised b what he was reading. "Holy s***!" Carter said as after reading the message. "What is it?" Lee asked. "It was the chief," Carter answered, "Get this... after Shan-Yu got busted, another Crystal Order member was arrested! Can you believe it?!" "Really?" Lee asked. "Uh-huh," Carter answered as he nodded his head, "Some old chick named Yzma, had somethin' to do wit' Kuzco, da missing member of parliament."

Last edited: Jan 26, 2016
  14. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

~Vergil~

Vergil watched and merely gave a small shrug of his shoulders, he didn't want to remain down underground for too long so he, from memory, wlaked back the way he had come, his eyes adjusting to the darkness of the abandoned railway well.

~Muppet Theatre~

"How cool! He uses roses!" RUby said and Yang leant into her seat. "I guess, it's somewhat cool? But Sis, you know we kick butt better, then again, I doubt Junior up there would handle some one-on-one time."Yang said.

~Flower Store~

Harold remained quiet and coughed a bit. "I apologize for keeping my identity a sa wizard secret, but you see, I was only following the Statue of Secrecy from the Wizarding World, I haven't read on it's changes since it's never happened before, if it remained as it was before, I might not even be here or your memories would of been altered."

After hearing Carter say that wasn't possible, Harold rose an eyebrow. "Not as impossible as having a life saved through the Stone? If non-magicials discovered the existence of us, within certain circumstances they'd be fine but most of them would have their memories altered, last I checked, the Wizarding World is still in like the 19th century with cooking in cauldrons, no television or anything, it just shows how much they don't know, heck, they don't even know what an airplane is for that matter." Harold said, getting some surprised tones.

"Only reason why I'm not one of those people is because I actually made an attempt to keep up the non magical side." Harold said rubbed his hair.

15. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

~Outside Vermilion Gyn~

Sonic soon ran up on the other side of Finnick and started to look up at the building with keen green eyes. "Wow, pretty impressive for a gym...too much lightning bolts though." IF rolled her eyes at the blue hedgehog. "That's because this is an electric-type gym, according to the internet pretty much every gym is themed around that leader's personal type." Soon various vechicles started to come in and park with airborne vechicles landing gently on the ground. Mario and the gang soon walked up beside Compa and her brother looking at the gym with Mario commenting. "Wow, a gym...I never figured I'd see one this close before." Luigi looked at his brother. "Mario, you are about to meet a Gym Leader and IF's dad...please don't make us look stupid." Neptune with a sheepish grin poked Luigi asking. "What could go wrong, it's Mario." Noire tapped her foot unamused. "It's Mario..." Bowser nodded in agreement only for Peach to comment. "I once heard that there were quite a few people who come here and then failed to get the badge." Rosalina looked at Peach with a curious smile. "Wow, he must be awesome. IF must have an awesome family." Rock seemed to be singing a song entitled Electrical Communication out of focus before Shirobon and Rayman smacked him upside the head bringing him back into reality as Tails took pictures of the Gym and Knuckles was dumbfounded. Blanc spoke up lowering her hat. "I just hope her dad doesn't freak out because of all of us." Yoshi playfully jabbed both Blanc and Vert with Kirby on his back. "I'm sure we'll be alright. After all a few of us are famous...like Mario's parents." Daisy soon added in. "Whereas some places aren't so famous...so let's go in already." Compa soon walked up to Finnick and bowed respectively. "Hello, my name is Compa."​

16. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Flower Shop~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

After Harold suddenly apologized for not mentioning being a wizard (despite no one else even bringing up the topic), Carter decided to play a trick on him, whispering to Lee, "Watch this..." Once Harold mentioned memory removal, Carter pretended to not believe in such a thing, saying, "Pfft, that's impossible!" And once Harold gave another long answer, Carter started to laugh out loud, telling Harold, "Hey man, I was jus' kidding. You really think I don't believe in dat stuff? I met lots o' people wit' magic long before I met you. I know about da things they do. It ain't like how it is where you came from. Hey Lee, ever met some people with magic powers in China?" "Yes. Quite a lot actually," Lee responded. "See Harold? Same thing in China," Carter told Harold, "We don't give a damn if you a wizard or not. Maybe they do where you come from, but here, it's perfectly normal." "Heh, he kinda has a point," Matt told Harold, "Remember what I told you when we first met? Japan hasn't had a Ministry of Magic in over a century. Japan's magical community has long been integrated into society. More and more countries are now doing the same thing, embracing their magic communities and integrating them in their society. Of course, that's not the case where you come from, but I wouldn't be surprised if things change in the United Kingdom a few years from now. But enough about that, you still haven't told me whether you want to come back here, or continue staying at my apartment."

OOC: Wanted to include a whole lot more, but seeing as how I'm extremely busy, I was only able to post a short segment, so if you're waiting for me (in other words, @NutheadBros ), I promise to respond in my next post

Last edited: Jan 27, 2016
  17. FancyStache Traverse Town Homebody

~ Florent's Office ~

"I don't have the time to fly to another country." Florent told Xigbar. "I need a guaranteed way to pay off that massive debt immediately." He thought and thought, before... "Wait! I KNOW someone who can help me! I'm WELL-accquainted with a WEALTHY businessman in Japan! He'll DEFINITELY aid me!" Now in chipper spirits, Florent saw Tex on the screen. "Figures! Are we the ONLY competent members here?!"

~ Don's Car ~

Don stopped at Kuzco's order. "All right. You take care of yourself then." Don told him.

~ Muppets Theatre ~

As Rock applauded Tuxedo Mask's act of heroism, Spud grinned and stared at everyone. "Duuude...Nice of this guy to 'hang' around!" He joked. "Not our fault he got 'roped' up in the Crystal Order." He stopped and frowned. "Wait. That last one isn't funny. That's, like, serious."

Hearing the commotion, Leslie entered the area and spoke. "What happened here?"

~ Airport ~

Right away, Dipper and Mabel's great-uncle Stan approached them! "Dennis! Mary!" He called, grinning. "Uh, it's Dipper and Mabel." Dipper corrected. "Yeah, yeah, whatever! C'mere!" He said, wrapping them in a tight hug! He then looked at them. "It's been a long time!" He stared at Dipper and raised an eyebrow. "You get shorter or something?"

18. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Flower Shop-

Aerith looked at Matt and Harold, she said, "Harold, if you want, you can still work here. But it's up to you if you want to live here again or not. I won't stop you and I won't depend on your magic to boost sales for the shop. The magic of the flowers here do that already." Lenne and chaos smiled at her comment, doing their work.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Muppet Theater-

"It would be amazing if one of the Scouts appeared to help him." Serena said, smiling. "Especially that new one I heard about, Mini Moon. I would have loved to seen how strong she is." "Serena, are you alright?" Ami said, appearing. Serena was surprised to see her. "Hey, Ami. I'm fine. What are you doing here?" "I was out, getting study books when I saw that man outside and wasn't sure what to do." Ami said, looking worried. She looked at Rini and smiled, "Hello, I'm Serena's friend, Ami Mizuno. You must be Rini, Serena's told me good things about me."

[​IMG]

-Sirius' Apartment-

Stretching as he sat in his room of the apartment shared between him and Sirius, Eiji looked around for the red colored bird Greeed. "Ankh? Where are you? Hey, Ankh!" He shouted.

[​IMG]

-Izumi Home-

Hina sat in her room, looking out her window. She thought about Ankh and wondered if he was okay, hoping that he wasn't getting himself into trouble. Getting up, she went to brush her hair and hummed.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Akira & Michal's Home-

During the feast, Akira had too much beer and suddenly got drunk. Michal and Shintaro helped him into his bed that was in his room and watched over him as he slept, mumbling something in his sleep.

-Remus' Home-

"Hey, Padfoot, shouldn't you head back to your apartment?" James said. "I mean, don't you share a place with that TA you have at the school?" "And I do believe he's also one of our allies now." Lily said, making sure that the Wilys didn't hear what they were talking about. Sirius checked the clock, "Yeah, should make sure that Eiji doesn't worry about me, not sure about Ankh."

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Harry & Draco's Dorm Room-

Stepping into the dorm, Harry said, "Malfoy, I'm back." "Ah, Potter." Draco said, smiling at his return. "I have something I want you to help me with." "What..... are you talking about?" Harry asked, looking confused and slightly worried. Draco smiled and leaned into him, "Next time, one of those heroes appear, help me uncover the true identities of them so I can show everyone back in the UK." Harry sweatdropped, knowing that his roommate didn't know that he was one of those 'heroes' he mentioned.

[​IMG]

-Hino Family Shrine-

"I'll have to ask her about it, but I'm guessing that her family adopted the young girl." Rei said, watching the confrontation. "It would be more amazing if he was joined by one of the Scouts, particularly that new one, Mini Moon."

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Hikaru's Home-

While Hikaru tried to make a outfit, Mr. Belt watched her work diligently on the fabric and sew them together to make something new. He kept quiet and made a smiley emotion and watched her use the mannequin for her measurements of the sleeves and the outfit.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Kiriko's Apartment-

Letting Go settle into his room, Kiriko set the bouquet in a vase and began to make dinner for the two of them. She thought about the case of the missing person, Fiona, and what else happened during the day. Go put his camera on his desk, hoping to surprise his sister with his photos.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Moon Palace-

Going back to the Moon Palace, Zedd looked at the princes of Marvo. "Is there anything else we can need for you?" He asked, Vrak said, "Well, may we see the one who seems to have beat you?" Zedd nodded and used his power to see them Hikaru in her home, working on a outfit with Mr. Belt watching her. Vekar shouted, "That weak girl defeated you?!" "Hmmm. Well, you're free to ask for our aid if you need." Vrak said. Rita bowed, "Please, come back, Vrak, Vekar."

[​IMG]

-Kazari-

Watching the confrontation of Tex and Tuxedo Mask, Kazari scoffed, "Man, if it wasn't for what was under that property, I would just assume that he was just another man with a petty desire to claim a land he wants so much. It wouldn't make much of a Yummy." He leaned against the wall, tossing some Cell Medals in the air and catching them.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Gokai Galleon-

Gai was asleep at the table, drooling a little. Don groaned and took the silver colored member of their team to his room so he could sleep. Ahim smiled while she and Luka enjoyed some tea and quiet peace.

19. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

Kai's House ​
    Tessa remained in the corner of the elevator, her eyes wide as she struggled to take in all the information. And the people. There a lot of people. Better to stay apart and analyze everyone. With her still high brain.....yeah maybe not the best plan. But what with her recent transformation, she felt the need to find someplace secret to hide, and figure out her new...talents. And maybe meet the other side of her soul. She had to have another one, right? It seemed like that's what happened with the other girl. Hm...all this thought was making her head hurt. And so she went back to people watching, and waiting.

20. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Outside Vermilion Gym~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Huh? Oh, so you're the Compa that IF talked about," Finnick replied as he turned around to face her, "Nice to meet you. The name's Finnick Surge. And... woah..." Upon noticing all of IF's friends, Finnick was surprised to see so many of them, getting a 'Too Many Cooks' vibe. "Raichu..." Surge's Raihu added as he sweatdropped upon noticing all of IF's friends. "Heh, when you said you were gonna bring some friends over, I didn't expect you to bring the whole school," Finnick whispered to his sister, "No matter though. If they're your friends, then they're more than welcome here... even if I'm gonna have trouble memorizing each one." "What's wit' all dis commotion?" Lt. Surge questioned as he stepped out of the gym with Adéwalé and Aveline...

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Finnick, 'bout time ya came back. I was startin' to get worried," Surge said upon noticing his son and Raichu, "And... what's wit' all these tourists?" "Hey Dad, Adé, Aveline," Finnick greeted his father, Adéwalé, and Aveline, "They're not tourists. They're her friends." As Finnick placed his hand on IF's shoulder to indicate who he meant by 'her', Aveline teased, "Finnick, you have a girlfriend now?" "Wha- girlfriend?! Eww, now way!" Finnick denied. "Then who is she?" Surge asked. "Come on Dad, doesn't she look familiar at all?" Finnick questioned his father. "Hmm, she does look a little familiar..." Adéwalé commented as he focused his attention on IF. As he approached IF, Lt. Surge took a good look at her, noticinig that there things about her that felt familiar. "Her eyes... her hair... huh, if I didn' know any better, I'd say ya were... nah, it can't be..." Lt. Surge said as he wondered if he figured out her identity, "IF?" Smiling, Finnick nodded while Raichu concurred, "RaiRai!" "It's her, Dad. It's IF... my sister," Finnick told Surge. Turing his attention to Finnick, Surge looked at his son with a look of disappointment, and grabbed him by his ear, saying, "Youse and I are gonna have a lil' talk in da gym." "Owowowow," Finnick cried in pain as his father dragged him to the gym. "Raichu..." Surge's Raichu nervously said as he watched Surge drag his son to the gym, following them to see what'll happen. Once they were gone, Adéwalé and Aveline turned to face IF, surprised to see her for the first time in so many years. "IF... is it really you?" Adéwalé asked. "Heh, last time I saw you, you were a baby, and I kept asking Lt. Surge if I can carry you. My... you've grown up..." Aveline added.

------------------------------------------------------------------

~Back of Vermilion City Gym~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Dad... what's the big deal?!" Finnick questioned his father after being dragged to the back of the gym, not sure why he did what he did. "Da big deal is dat ya disobeyed me!" Lt. Surge angrily replied, "I told ya to not go an' look for her. But ya did it anyway!" "She's my sister and your daughter!" Finnick angrily replied, "I have a right to see her!" "Listen son... as long as ya live wit' me... ya follow mah rules. What I say goes! No questions asked! Understand?!" Lt. Surge angrily questioned his son. "STOP TREATING ME LIKE A KID, DAD!!" Finnick yelled as he started to cry, "I thought you learned to do that when you respected my own decision to drop out of high school. I thought that you finally began seeing me as an adult that can make his own decisions, good or bad. But I was wrong. Apparently, to you, I'm still the little kid who has to listen to his father no matter what, the kid who should never see the twin sister he never knew about!" As Finnick broke down in tears, Raichu approached him to try and comfort him. "Raichu..." Raichu said as he and Finnick shared a hug. As for Lt. Surge, he just stood there silently, watching Finnick and Raichu, surprised that Finnick stood up to him like that. After a few minutes of silence, Finnick calmed down a bit, wiping away the tears from his face. Sighing, Lt. Surge finally spoke, saying, "You're right." "Huh?" Finnick asked, surprised by what his father just said. "I was wrong, son..." Surge admitted, "You're a man... it ain't up ta me to decide how ya live your life, or what ya do. It's just dat your mom an' I thought dat things were best dis way, but maybe we were wrong..." "Mom's very sick, Dad," Finnick told Surge, "IF is being taken care of by a friend of hers, when really... it should be you." "She's... what?" Lt. Surge questioned, suddenly starting to feel a sense of guilt over not taking care of IF while his ex-wife was sick. "So... still think that ignoring them for so long was a good idea?" Finnick asked his father. Without responding to his son, Lt. Surge left to go back to the outside of the gym, asking his son, "Ya comin'?" "Uhh, sure," Finnick replied as he followed him, "Come on, Raichu." "Rai," Rachu replied, nodding as he climbed up Finnick's shoulder.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

~Outside Vermilion Gym (Again)~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Hey there... sorry ya had ta see dat," Lt. Surge apologized as he, Finnick, and Raichu stepped outside the gym. Walking over to IF, Lt. Surge said, "So, uhh... IF... ya know, I never thought I'd see ya ever again. When your mom an' I divorced, we thought it'd be best if ya stayed wit' her while Finnick stayed wit' me. I know you musta have a lot o' questions. How 'bout we go in an' have a lil' family chat." "Sounds good to me," Finnick said, "Let's all go inside."

~Crystal Order HQ: Florent's Office~

[​IMG]

"Umm, I didn't say you had to fly there... just that you could've called Turbo and asked him to transfer funds to your bank account. But hey, if you've got another solution, then whatever floats your boat," Xigbar replied, shrugging. Just then, an announcement was made throughout the Crystal Order headquarters, stating, "Will all present please report to the entrance for the funeral of our fallen brother, Saïx." "Well, guess I'll be going," Xigbar commented as he left, "Catch ya later, Florent."

~Hino Family Shrine~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Eh, probably," Grandpa Hino replied to his granddaughter, "Personally, I would've loved to see the entire audience tear the guy to shreds... uh, whaddya think Chad... too brutal?" "Piplup," Chad replied, shrugging.

~Muppets Theater Japan~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Uhh, I'm sure Mini Moon had some more important things to do then to kick a rich bully's butt..." Rini commented as she sweatdropped after hearing Serena say that she wanted to see Sailor Mini Moon. 'Okay...' Sammy thought to himself, wondering why Serena and Rini decided to bring up the topic of Sailor Mini Moon all of a sudden. Once Ami appeared, Rini greeted her, "Hi Ami, nice to meet you." "Ami! What a pleasant surprise!" Ikuko greeted her daughter's friend, "You've missed one doozy of a show." Elsewhere, upon hearing Leslie wondering what happened, Rarity said, "Oh you should've seen it. The telephones that the volunteers were using to talk to donors stopped working. After that, some man, who I believe was outbidding the Muppets for control of the building, barges in, goes on stage, and demands that the Muppets leave on the basis that they're trespassing on private property, in a rather rude manner I might add. But then, it was revealed that he was with the Crystal Order. Certainly a shocking a development. Anyway, he tried running away, but was stopped by that dashing young man over there, the one wearing a rather stylish and maginificent tuxedo. Oh, and will you look at that, it appears the authorities have arrived." Arriving on stage were several members of the Tokyo Police Department, including Looker and Officer Jenny...

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Unbelievable..." Looker commented as Tex was lowered down to the floor and apprehended by police officers, "The Tex Richman... a member of the Crystal Order. What has the world come to?" As she placed handcuffs on him, Officer Jenny told Tex, "Mr. Richman, you are under arrest. You have the right to remain silent. Anything y-" "Yeah yeah yeah, I know," an annoyed Tex interrupted Jenny, "I'm not in the mood right now, Officer." As Officer Jenny took him away, Fozzie wondered out loud, "So... if he's being arrested... then who gets to own the building?" "Good question, Fozzie," Kermit replied. "Umm, Mr. Kermit... I need 30 seconds of your time in the back," Looker told the Muppet, with Kermit nodding in reply, and heading backstage with Looker. "Whaddya suppose they're talking about?" Gonzo asked. "Not sure," Clemont replied.

~Outside Kuzco's Tokyo Home~

[​IMG]

"Thanks," Kuzco replied as he patted Don on his back and then exited the vehicle, "Take care buddy. If you need anything... something that bothers you that you want me to bring up in parliament, just let me know, especially after all you've done for me. It's my job as a member of parliament after all to listen to citizens' complaints and requests. Just go on mpkuzco.com, and send me a message if you wanna bring something up, or even to just say hi, 'kay?"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.