RE: Mario's High School Days

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by NutheadBros, Jan 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Tokyo's District 12 - Outside Convenience Store~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Before Marco could even reply to Star, he noticed something behind her, with the following happening:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Muppets Japan Theater - Backstage~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Well guys... rehearsal's over. The show's about to start," Bonnie told Pipsqueak and Sweetie Belle, "Are you ready?"

Sighing, Pipsqueak replied, "I don't know, Bonnie. I mean, I know we've rehearsed a lot, but we've made a lot of mistakes while practicing." "Yeah," Sweetie Belle concurred, "What if we mess up on stage?" "Are you kidding me? We could do better than that!" Bonnie replied as she started to sing...

[Bonnie]
    We've been gettin' ready for this day
    For a while now
    Tryin' to find out how we fit in
    So many ways we've tried before
    But we keep on tryin' more

*As Pipsqueak and Sweetie Belle felt reassured by Bonnie's optimism, they then joined in the singing*

[Bonnie, Pipsqueak, and Sweetie Belle]
    'Cause the three of us don't call quits or give in
    We'll make our mark
    One way or another
    We'll make our mark
    On the day that we discover
    The ultimate reward of helping others!

"Now that's more like it!" Bonnie happily said. "Deden!" Bonnie Dedenne concurred. "Guess you're right, Bonnie," Sweetie Belle replied. "Let's give it our best!" Pipsqueak added.

------------------------------------------------------------

~Carl Creel's Trailer~

[​IMG]

After being dropped off at his trailer in the middle of nowhere by Centipede, Creel entered the place he called home. Just as he entered, the phone in the trailer began ringing, which he answered and put on speaker. "Yeah?" Carl answered as he opened a drawer filled with a bunch of different materials for him to practice changing his skin, grabbing a piece of wood. "I am told that the attempt to procure the Obelisk failed," a distorted voice replied on the phone. "Yeah. J.I.A. beat us to it," Creel replied as he changed his skin to wood, "By the way, thanks for bailing me out." "Well this certainly complicates things," the mysterious caller replied, "No matter. It's all just a delay. The Obelisk will be ours... sooner or later. Hail the Crystal Order." Taking out his right glove, Creel focused on the Crystal Order emblem on the palm of his right hand. "Hail the Crystal Order," Creel repeated as the caller hung up.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Muppets Japan Theater - Backstage (Diantha's Dressing Room)~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Uh, 15 seconds to curtain, Miss Diantha," Scooter told Diantha as he entered her dressing room. "Thank you," Diantha replied as she continued brushing her hair, "Thank you. I'll be ready. I'll be ready just as long nobody else drops in." Just then, a bunch of Muppets dropped from the roof, and were staring at Diantha as they got up, with the actress wryly smiling in response.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Tokyo Harbor - Seafood Restaurant~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"... and then I said, 'You do realize the movie you did a report on, called "The Invisible Man" has absolutely nothing with the book, "Invisible Man,"'" Smith said as he reminisced on his college days with Rose, with the two laughing at the story he just told as they ate. "Heh, goodness... college freshmen certainly do the most ridiculous things just to get a passing grade," Rose commented. "Yeah," John Smith replied as he took a sip of his ice tea, "Ah... those were the days." "So I take it your years in college were quite memorable, huh?" Rose asked. "They certainly were," Smith replied. "Can I ask you something, John?" Rose asked. "Of course," Smith replied. "Is it true... you have two hearts inside of you right now?" Rose asked, "I might've heard Mr. Wayne mention something like that..." Smith froze upon Rose mentioning his two hearts, remembering the incident that led to him getting a second heart seven years ago. "W-What else have you heard about me?" Smith questioned. "Just that around seven years ago... you went went on a trip with Axel, Eraqus, and Moody to Lebanon," Rose replied, "And while there... there was this mine field th-" "That's not true," John interrupted Rose, wanting to tell her the truth about how he got a second heart, "Whatever you heard... about a trip going to Lebanon... it's a lie. All of it. Al Mualim uses it just to keep what really happened hidden from others."

Sighing, John continued, "It was Spring of 2006... Al Mualim sent me, Axel, Moody, and Eraqus to accompany a man named Achilles to Osaka." "What were you doing in Osaka?" Rose asked. "We were to meet with a woman named Ziio," John replied, "She had with her a very important object. Unfortunately, after meeting her, the Crystal Order surprised us with an attack, for they were after the object as well. We were able to fight back... but not without heavy costs. Moody lost his left eye. Eraqus's face was scarred. Achilles could no longer walk without the use of a cane to help him. And I... well... I was shot in the chest. Only way I would live was by getting a heart transplant... hence my two hearts. Axel was the only one who got away without much damage. Physically, at least." "What about Ziio?" Rose asked. "She was killed," John remorsefully answered, "We couldn't save her." "John..." Rose said as she placed her right hand on Smith's left hand, "You did what you could." "You don't understand," Smith replied, "She had a son. He was just a boy when she died. And now he's a student in my 4th period class. Every single time I see him, I'm reminded of her, and I keep thinking like I failed him." "What's the boy's name?" Rose asked. "Connor," Smith replied. "And does Connor say anything that indicates that he feels angry at you?" Rose asked. "Oh no, not at all," John replied, "On the contrary, we always have friendly discussions." "See? You didn't fail him," Rose replied, "Don't blame yourself for Ziio's death, John. She'd want you to be there for her son. And if you ask me, you're doing a fine job at it." John Smith didn't say a word... simply smiling in response as he and Rose continued with their dinner.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Muppets Japan Theater~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Hey kids, we're back!" Ikuko said as she and her husband returned to their seats. "So what'd we miss?" Kenji asked. "Oh, nothing. Nothing at all..." Sammy lied as he sweatdropped. 'Heh, the kid's not half bad', Darien thought to himself, 'Blondie could sure learn a thing or two from her brother.' "Why hello there, Rini," a familiar voice called out to Rini. Turning around, Rini noticed the voice coming from her school counselor, Jessebelle, who was being accompanied by Ms. Frizzle...

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Ms. Jessebelle! Ms. Frizzle!" Rini replied, "You guys came too?" "Of course we did," Ms. Frizzle told Rini, "I just hope we're not too late." "Nope," Sammy said, "But it's gonna start any second now." "So you're Ms. Frizzle?" Ikuko asked Rini's teacher. "That's right," Ms. Frizzle replied, "And you must be the Tsukinos." "We sure are," Kenji said, "I hope Rini's been a good student on her first day." "She was," Frizzle replied. "I concur," Jessebelle added, "I see good things in Rini's future with Nintendo Elementary. You two should be proud to have someone like Rini in your family." "We definitely are," Ikuko replied, "Thank you for your compliments." "You're welcome," Jessebelle replied as she and Ms. Frizzle went to look for a seat, "Well, see you soon." "Bye, Rini!" Ms. Frizzle told Rini as she waved goodbye. "Bye!" Rini said as she waved goodbye as well to Jessebelle and Ms. Frizzle. 'So Rini started school and things already seem good for her. I'm happy for her,' Darien thought to himself as he watched the conversation.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Tokyo National Bank~

[​IMG]

As Carter was looking for the vault where he expected to find Foggy, Kiriko, and Aerith, he found the three trying to find a way out of the bank...

[​IMG]

"Aerith!" Carter happily cried as he rushed towards them, hugging Aerith, "You're okay!" "Oshawott..." Foggy said to himself as he watched, sweatdropping. Just then, the battle between Shan-Yu, Murdock, and Inspector Lee moved to an area close to where Carter was...

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

As Shan-Yu continued swinging his sword at Murdock and Lee while they kept blocking his attacks, Shan-Yu noticed Carter with Aerith. "YOU!" Shan-Yu yelled as he pushed Matt and Lee out of the way. Taking out a pocket knife, Shan-Yu threw towards Carter's direction. Gasping, Lee quickly got up, crying, "CARTER!" Rushing towards Carter, Lee jumped in front of Carter, and took the hit from the knife as it pierced his chest. "LEE!!" Carter cried as he watched his friend fall to the floor right in front of him after saving his life. Hearing the cries of pain from Lee, Murdock was able to figure out what had just happened, and figured that the battle must end now. Taking one of his batons, Matt took advantage of Shan-Yu being distracted with Carter and Lee, and threw his baton towards the hand of Shan-Yu that was carrying his sword. "Ah!" Shan-Yu cried as he dropped his sword after his hand was hit by Matt's baton. Matt then rushed towards Shan-Yu, performing a double-kick at him, and then knocking him out with a powerful punch to the face, causing Shan-Yu's nose to bleed. As Shan-Yu fell to the floor unconscious, Matt rushed over to Carter and the others, where Lee was lying on the floor, dying...

2. FancyStache Traverse Town Homebody

~ Outside Pendleon Apartment ~

Sammy and Amy left and saw Kai waiting! "Hey!" Sammy greeted with a smile. "Here to pick us up? Hope you don't mind if I brought Amy along!" Amy grunted and gave a small wave.

~ Yzma's Secret Lab ~

"Arcanine, Fire Fang!" Don called as Arcanine joined Tauros and Salamence's attacks wth his own.

~ Muppets Japan Theater - Backstage ~

Watching Bonnie and her friends sing, Rock began to tear up. Spud noticed this. "Rock, dude, are you crying?" He asked, causing Rock to jump. "Wh-wha?! N-No!"

3. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

~Shibuya~

IF smiled and pulled out her phone. "Sure, I would love to come to Vermilion with you, but if you and Dad don't mind. I would like to bring some friends along with me." She soon started to text Compa.

~Japan: Unknown Crystal Order Facility~

"Okay, get those mechs in position! We need to have those ready soon!" Bagular ordered as he watched Crystal Order soldiers quickly moved about cleaning and maintaining various mecha in a large hangar. Things had been going well although Bagular had not noticed someone was tying chains together on the backs of the machines. Bagular stroked his beard seemingly surprised. "I must admit, this is going well...nothing can go wrong." Bagular soon felt a quick rush of wind from behind, he turned and looked behind him for a moment trying to figure out what was going on...shortly before being sent flying back by a silver object just before there was a loud explosion that had dazed Bagular for a moment. One of the mechs starts to launch dragging the other mechs behind it as Crystal Order soldiers were failing to stop it.

Bagular stood up and pointed out the door. "Don't just stand there, stop those mechas from flying off!" The soldiers stood there dumbfounded for a moment before the Psychos appeared and started to shoot off after the mechs in streams of energy. Psycho Blue raised his hands out before summoning a whole bunch of black/violet/blue colored birds that seemingly had beaks that doubled as drills. The bird-like S-Types flew ahead spinning quickly ahead of the Psychos like lights in the sky.

Meanwhile as the birds were speeding across the skies, three feminine figures in Crystal Order uniforms had squeezed into the cockpit of one of the mechs, the trio took off their hats before the brunette with glasses spoke up laughing on the side. "Who knew that the Crystal Order soldiers were that dumb not to even notice what was going on!" The one who was actually piloting the mech, a short green-haired woman also joined in the laughter. "We;ll make it back in time at this point!" The third of the trio who was on the left with rather long raven hair to even cover her right eye looked out the window just as the birds were speeding up beside them, with a small smile she commented. "Look at all of the birdies outside, I think they want to blow us out of the sky. The green-haired woman quickly shot her gaze towards the window yelling. "Birds!? Izumi, those are not birds!" The S-Type birds seemingly started to try and ram themselves into the mecha only for them to seemingly fall with a *Plink!* but with enough force to send the brunette on top of the pilot causing her to yell out. "Hikaru! Your ass is in my face! I can't see!" The brunette named Hikaru sat there for a moment watching as the S-Type birds were fqailing to even dent them commenting as they flew about. "Hey, I think they made these with Vibranium, they're just falling off like those birds from the Windex commercials.

Eventually the birds flew away just as the mechs were flying over Tokyo, Hikaru having managed to get back in her position. Izumi started to poke the pilot. "You know, you somehow managed to fly even while blinded, good job daredevil..." Astral soon appeared outside the machine hovering behind it. Its hand raising up and charging a sphere of energy before firing it right at the thrusters causing an explosion with the mechs tumbling out of the sky. Inside the green-haired woman tried to control her descent enough to land in Kai's backyard only to crash and have Hikaru and Izumi on top of her. Izumi with a grin simply commented. "Atleast you're alive Ryoko...we're all okay." Hikaru looked out the window. "We even made it to Kai's House."

~Outside Pendleton Apartment~

There didn't seem to be a response before the back door opened and a claw grabbed Amy and Sammy gently placing them in the back, the door soon closed and seatbelts strapped themselves around the girls. A small screen flipped down showing a map of Tokyo rendered in SMW style with the Pendleton Apartment being represented by Sammy's head. A message on screen appeared "Autopilot Engaged, Routing new destination." The map scrolled away from the screen and went through a whole bunch of blue dots before stopping right at Kairi's home. There was no driver in the seat but the car soon sped off on its own in a speedy attempt to get to Kairi's house as soon as possible.

~Kai's House~

It had been an intense firefight between the two girls as both of them were quickly trying to out-think, outmanuver, and outsmart the other past various walls and fences. After a few moments Kairi was soon shot in the back of the head and fell over dead, her killer soon stepping on her body and starting to teabag her. Kai soon yelled through the headset. "Woooooo! I pwned all of you! You can all do as D-Generation X would put it and..." Kairi's eyes opened in surprise before she spoke up. "Kai, is that you?" The headset chatter became silent before Kai muttered. "Damn, I didn't expect you to be on this server...this is suddenly awkward." Kairi soon spoke up again. "Well, you did technically win...." Kai grabbed her phone after getting off of the server and proceeded to call her friend.

~Kairi's House~

Seconds later Kairi's phone rang, she quickly picked it up before Kai spoke up. "Hey, it's me. I wanted to tell you that I have sent a car to pick you up, it's probably already picked up Sammy by now and the driver's trying to route itself to your house." Kairi blinked in confusion. "It?" Kai laughed. "Yeah, there's an AI in my car...so don't freak out. See ya in a bit Kairi!" Kai's car soon spun around the corner and arrived in front of Kairi's home, the red-head picked up the headset and told Sora and Roxas. "Hey, I got to go now, I will see you guys later." She soon grabbed her bag and ran out to the car. The front door opened this time and grabbed Kairi placing her right in the driver's seat surprising her, the seat belt wrapped around her before it sped off towards Kai's house. Kairi looked back at Amy and Sammy and waved an awkward. "Hello Sammy, Amy."

~Kai's House: Hallway~

After screaming for no reason, Morrigan seemingly hovered up to the a window of the hallway and let herself inside, however it had seemed that the succubus now had lilac hair and red eyes, she looked at Tessa for a moment before quietly speaking up. "Excuse me, are you alright? You were screaming loud enough to where we could hear you from outside." Kallen soon walked into the hall covered in a towel, she looked at Morrigan strangely for a moment before asking. "Lilith, are you in control of Morrigan's body again?" Morrigan or rather Lilith looked at Kallen for a moment before pressing her breasts together in her button up white shirt. "Yes, I'm in control." With a flash of energy the short-haired Lilith seemingly fell out of Morrigan as she regained her green hair. Kallen slowly started to step away muttering. "Wierd split soul logic...." before she left with a creeped out look in her eyes.

~Outside an abandoned hangar~

Vader and Shadow Mario had arrived outside a seemingly abandoned hangar shortly before Vader raised his hand towards the door forcing it open. The duo stepped inside before the lights turned on reflecting off of the black armor of a black machine, a symbol resembling the Vector logo on the wide shoulders. Shadow Mario looked at Vader before asking. "Vader, what in the world is this thing supposed to be?" Vader crossed his arms before he hopped into the machine with Shadow Mario following. "This is the Black Selena, it's a top secret Vector project that dealt with Wilhelm's plan...and we shall use this to get to my Master at a Vector Facility located in space." Shadow Mario's eyes widened as Vader started up the systems, eventually the mecha transformed into a jet-like dragon state as it shot off into space.​

Last edited: Jan 4, 2016
  4. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

[​IMG]
    Sara headed into the gym, swinging her arms to warm them up as she looked at the equipment. It wasn't particularly sophisticated, but it would help her work out the kinks she felt. Taking a deep breath, she jumped up, grabbing the two circular rings. She used the force of gravity to swing herself back and forth until she was nearly moving in a full circle. Only when the force of the movement was at its peak did she let go, flipping several times through the air to land on the foam pad on the ground. She nearly stuck the landing, but her foot twisted at the last moment and she ended up down on one knee. Well, that was why they named it practice.

[​IMG]
    Tessa blinked, and then blinked again, her mouth slightly open. "Your hair. Your hair changed. Can you do that all the time? Can you turn it different colors? What about your eyes? Are they contacts? How does that work?" The other girl had walked off, looking creeped out, but Tessa felt fascinated. "That was so cool. Can you do it again? Can you teach me?" In her fervor, she had forgotten she was kneeling on the ground, hands pressed in her lap, almost as if she was in meditation. But she was sooo not into meditation. "What's your name? Do you know mine? It's Tessa, if you don't. If you do, then sorry for bugging you with it again."

5. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Tokyo's District 12 - Outside Convenience Store~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

After the battle with Ludo and his minions, the following happened:

As he took out the Game Boy from his pocket, Ludo angrily berated his minions, yelling, "You see, you morons?! This is what happens when you don't work out!" As he used the Game Boy to open up a portal right in front of him in order to go back to the dimension of Mewni, Ludo continued, "Your muscles are like pudding! Come on, back in the portal, back in the portal." Ludo's minions, groaning and covered in bruises, then began to shuffle through the portal one by one. "You even retreat like losers!" Ludo continued berating his minions. "I'm freaking out!" the minion who was attacked by Star's "Jellybean Hallucination Mist" attack said as he entered the portal, still hallucinating. Once all of Ludo's minions left through the portal, Ludo entered it last, but turned around to give Star Butterfly some parting words, which resulted in the following:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Tokyo's Shibuya District~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Sure, take your time," Finnick replied to IF as his father's Raichu climbed up his shoulder, "Raichu and I'll be waiting near that tree. Let me know when you're done." "Raichu," Raichu happily concurred as Finnick walked over to a nearby tree, and leaned against it. "Hey, Raichu... how do you think Dad'll react when he sees IF?" Finnick asked the Pokemon. "Raichu..." Raichu replied as he shrugged, not exactly sure how Lt. Surge would react.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

~Sora's and Roxas's Home~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Shoot... looks like Kairi lost to 'AoiKazue'," Roxas said as the match ended. "Well, 'AoiKazue' was tough... at least Kairi gave it her best," Sora commented. Just then, the twins heard the discussion between Kairi and 'AoiKazue', learning that they apparently knew each other... and that the real name of 'AoiKazue' was Kai. "Okay... that was weird..." Roxas said as he and Sora were confused. The two then heard Kairi's voice telling them, "Hey, I got to go now, I will see you guys later." "Umm, okay. See you later, Kairi," Sora said as he disconnected the game. "So, now what?" Roxas asked. Grabbing the remote control, Sora began flipping through the channels to see if there was anything on television, "Maybe there's something good on TV. Hmm... let's see... the news... 'Shark Tank'... 'The Apprentice'..." "Oh God, no!" Roxas quickly replied upon Sora suggesting watching 'The Apprentice', "Anything that doesn't involve that big jerk Donald Trump. I can't even stand that guy." "Agreed," Sora concurred as he continued flipping through the channels once more, "... Spanish soap opera... 'Finding Nemo'... WWE Smackdown... oh, what's this... the Muppet Telethon... whaddya think, Roxas?" "Hmm, maybe it's good," Roxas replied as he shrugged, with the two brothers deciding to watch the Muppet Telethon.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

~Yzma's Penthouse - Secret Lab~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Taking the brunt of the triple attack from Salamance, Tauros, and Arcanine, Yzma's Ursaring finally fainted, much to the dismay of Yzma. "Woohoo! You guys did it!" Kuzco cheered. "You did good, Tauros," Pacha told his Tauros as he patted its head. "Nice work, Salamance," Silver complimented his Salamance, "Well Yzma, looks like you lost." Grinning as she summoned Ursaring back to its Pokeball, Yzma replied, "Heh, I wouldn't say I lost just yet." Holding out the vial that contained the potion to turn Kuzco back to human, Yzma said, "You want this, Kuzco? Then try looking for it!" Yzma then kicked a nearby table that contained a dozen vials that looked exactly the same as the one she had, causing them fall to the floor. Yzma then dropped the vial Kuzco wanted right in the middle of them, saying, "Oops, clumsy me!" "No!" Kuzco cried as he and Pacha rushed to the vials, not sure which one was the one that would turn him human. "Which one? Which one?" Yzma mocked Kuzco as she pulled a lever on the wall, "You better hurry. I'm expecting company." A few seconds later, the walls of the lab opened up, with henchmen working for Yzma appearing, each carrying a dangerous weapon such as a mace or axe. "Kill them!" Yzma ordered her henchmen. "Uh oh," Silver said to himself as the henchmen were racing towards them. Quickly grabbing all the vials on the floor, Pacha backed away a bit with Kuzco before noticing another table that also had a bunch of vials. Deciding to use it against the henchmen that were racing towards him, Pacha flipped the table, with the vials hitting the henchmen, and the potions in them turning them all into different animals. "Get them!" Yzma ordered her henchmen once more, not caring that they turned into animals. "Hey, I've been turned into a cow," the henchman who turned into a cow told Yzma, "Can I go home?" "You're excused," Yzma replied, allowing him to leave, "Anyone else?" "No no, we're good," the other henchman replied, indicating they had no issues with their new forms. "Good," Yzma said, "NOW GET THEM!" the henchman then proceeded to attack Kuzco with the others. Silver, however, decided to fight back, punching the gorilla, while Salamance bit on the octopus's axe, and Chikorita attacked the ostrich with her Vine Whip attack, crying, "Chika!" "You guys go ahead, and find the right potion!" Silver told Kuzco and Pacha as he grappled with the gorilla, "Don and I'll take care of these guys." "Got it!" Pacha replied as he got up on Tauros's back while hanging on to all the vials he grabbed from the floor, "Come on, Kuzco!" Nodding, Kuzco joined Pacha on the back of Tauros, telling the Pokemon, "Get us out of here, Tauros!" Nodding, Tauros raced towards an exit as Yzma watched. "Oh no, you don't!" Yzma said as she followed them. Meanwhile, as Silver continued his fistfight with the gorilla, he told Don, "Heh, I think I'm getting too old for this."

-------------------------------------------------------------------

~Thor's and Loki's Home: Garage~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Alright Thor, what's the meaning of this?" Odin asked as he, Frigga, and Loki followed Thor to the garage after he said he wanted to show them something. "This," Thor replied as he held out his hand, and his hammer came flying right towards him, easily catching it, and surprising his parents. "H-how did you...?" a surprised Frigga asked, not believing what she just saw. "There's more," Thor said as he walked outside the garage. As Odin, Frigga, and Loki followed him outside, Thor looked up at the sky, and began levitating higher and higher. Frigga gasped while Odin cried, "My goodness!" Thor then pointed his hammer to the sky, with storm-like clouds appearing high above him. Lightning strikes from the clouds then starting hitting Thor's hammer, yet he wasn't affected in any way. As Thor then lowered his hammer (causing the storm clouds to disappear), he threw it towards his home, causing his parents to gasp once more, only for the hammer to stop midair, then fly back to Thor's hand. As Thor descended back to the ground. "T-Thor... y-you're a... Conduit?" Frigga asked her son. "Indeed," Loki answered on behalf of his brother, "He's had these powers since Tuesday." "You knew?" Odin asked Loki. "Yes," Loki replied, "Thor wasn't sure how to break the news to you." "How did this happen?" Odin questioned. "I'm not sure," Thor answered his father, "It just... happened." Without saying a word, Odin walked back inside his home with the help of his cane, while Frigga said, "Thor... this is really big news for your father and I. Big and surprising. However... it doesn't matter. In the end, you're still our son. And we will always love you." Smiling, Thor shared a hug with his mother, while Loki said, "I'll go check on on Father." "Let me, Loki," Thor told his brother, "I should talk to him myself." Nodding, Loki watched as Thor went back inside.

---------------------------------------------------------------

~Tokyo National Bank~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Once the police saw Murdock take out Shan-Yu, Looker, Officer Jenny, and a bunch of other police officers stormed the building. "Alright! I want every single one of Shan-Yu's hooligans arrested," Looker ordered his officers as he noticed the unconscious Shan-Yu lying on the ground...

[​IMG]

"Oh, how the mighty have fallen," Looker commented as he looked down on Shan-Yu, "Take him away!" Just then, Looker heard a gasp from Officer Jenny. "Jenny, what is i-," Looker asked before noticing what Jenny just saw, "Oh dear..."

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Looker and Jenny noticed Matt, Foggy, Aerith, Kiriko, and Carter next to Lee's body on the floor, who appeared to have been killed by a knife piercing his chest. 'Lee...no...' Jenny thought to herself as she covered her mouth with her hands, and began sobbing. As for Carter, he was kneeling right next to Lee's body, with a bunch of emotions running through his head as he tried fighting back tears. "What happened?" Looker asked. "Shan-Yu threw a knife right at me... b-but Lee... h-he got in the way," Carter replied, "He saved my life." "I see..." Looker sorrowfully said as he closed his eyes, "I'll contact our friends in China to let them know." "Carter... I'm so sorry..." Officer Jenny told Carter. "Ya know... I only knew him since Tuesday... b-but he was the best friend I ever had," Carter replied as tears trickled down his face. While Foggy remained silent out of respect, he suddenly noticed something fall from Lee's pocket. "Osha?" Foggy wondered aloud as he approached the item that fell from Lee's pocket, grabbing it. "Foggy, what is it?" Matt asked Foggy. "Oshawott!" Foggy replied, holding out what appeared to be a stone. "It's... it's the Philosopher's Stone!" Jenny said, "The one Harold gave Lee." Foggy then noticed the Philosopher's Stone producing a liquid of some kind, surprising him as he cried, "Osha!" "It's producing a liquid of some kind, isn't it?" Matt asked. "That's right," Looker replied. "Pour the liquid into Lee's mouth," Murdock ordered. "What?" a surprised Carter asked, "Bu-" "Just do it. Trust me," Matt interrupted Carter. After a few moments of silence, Carter nodded, and was handed the Philosopher's Stone by Foggy. Opening Lee's mouth, Carter placed the stone above, with the liquid it was producing dripping down Lee's mouth. Making sure the liquid went down Lee's throat, Carter began to notice something happen to the spot where Lee was pierced by Shan-Yu's knife. The wound on Lee's chest began to slowly heal itself, until there was nothing to indicate a knife went through. "It healed!" Jenny cried. And suddenly, Lee woke up, breathing heavily as though he had a nightmare. "What happened?" Lee asked. "Lee! You're alive!" Carter happily cried as he hugged Lee before slapping him on the face, "What were ya thinking?! Jumpin' right in front of that knife like you some kind of crazy person!" "But did we get Shan-Yu?" Lee asked. Smiling, Carter nodded, replying, "Yeah. We got him... partner." Foggy and Matt smiled at the fact that Lee was brought back to life while Looker breathed a sigh of relief. 'Harold... thank you...' Jenny thought to herself as she happily cried.

--------------------------------------------------

~Muppets Japan Theater~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Once the theater was mostly full, the Muppet Telethon was finally going to start, with the announcer announcing, "Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome your host, Kermit the Frog!" "About time," Sammy said to himself. Kermit then appeared on the 'O' in the Muppet Telethon sign, ready to kickstart the show...

[​IMG]

"It's the Muppet Telethon with our very special guest, Miss Diantha!" Kermit said as he started cheering while the following intro happened:

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the Muppet Telethon!" Kermit greeted the audience while on stage, "Now as some of you heard, the Muppets are trying to raise one billion yen in order to save this theater from being sold. So for those of you who decide to chip in, thank you, from the bottom of our hearts. So let's hear it for the volunteers standing by to take your calls." The spotlight then directed its light towards a balcony section on the theater's left-side, very close to the stage, where the volunteers Kermit mentioned (which included Gordon Ramsay and Sam the Eagle) were seated with a phone in front of them...

[​IMG][​IMG]

As the audience applauded for the volunteers, one of the volunteers (a Muppet dog) was using the phone instead to order pizza, telling the person she was talking to on the phone, "Can I have a large pizza with ham and onions...." "Well if you can bleeping donate 300 bleeping yen, I don't see why you can't bleeping donate a little more than that!" Chef Ramsay berated one of the callers. "Huh, you sure say the word 'bleeping' a lot, Chef Ramsay," Kermit told Ramsay. "Because this is a bleeping family show," Ramsay replied to Kermit, "There's families bleeping watching." As the audience laughed at what Chef Ramsay said, Kermit turned his attention back to the audience, saying, "Well anyway... boy, do we have a wonderful show for you with our very special guest, Miss Diantha!" Diantha then appeared on stage, waving her hand as the audience applauded for her...

[​IMG]

"Eeek! It's Diantha!!" Manon happily cried. "Lemmoleemo!" Harry concurred, feeling just as excited as Manon. "Look girls, it's Diantha!" Sycamore told his Fennekin and Espurr. "Fokkafokka!" Sycamore's Fennekin happily cheered upon noticing Diantha. "Nyapah!" Sycamore's Espurr cheered as well. "Thank you, everyone. It's so lovely to be here," Diantha said. "It's a pleasure to have you join us, Diantha," Kermit told the actress. "Excuuuse me," a voice said from backstage. "Oh good grief..." Kermit said to himself as he covered his face, knowing exactly whose voice that was...

[​IMG]

"Sorry missy, but there's only room for one diva in this show," Miss Piggy told Diantha as she appeared on stage, "And that diva... is moi." "Oh, Miss Piggy, forgive me if you felt like I was stealing your spotlight," Diantha replied to Miss Piggy, "I would never do such a thing. After all, you were my biggest inspiration growing up." "Well of course I wa-.... Wait... I... was?" Piggy asked, surprised by Diantha's response. "Yes," Diantha answered, "My successful acting career, my success in becoming the Pokemon League Champion in Kalos... I attribute them all to you. You're my hero." As Diantha hugged Miss Piggy, the audience went 'Awww...", with Piggy not expecting this response from Diantha at all. As for Kermit, he was immensely relieved that Piggy didn't actually ruin things with Diantha. "Well, uhh... of course I was," Piggy said, "I mean, what actress doesn't look to moi for inspiration? But just remember, no one, and I mean no one, can ever be as good as the perfection that is me." "Of course," Diantha happily replied as Piggy returned backstage. "I like her," Piggy whispered to Kermit as she entered backstage through the curtains. "Well, anyway... Diantha, would you like to introduce our first act?" Kermit asked Diantha. "Of course, Kermit," Diantha replied as she faced the audience, "Please give a warm welcome to the Muppet culinary expert himself, the Swedish Chef!" "Swedish Chef! Great way to start the show, huh, honey?" Kenji told his wife as he and the rest of the audience applauded. "Agreed," Ikuko replied as Diantha and Kermit headed backstage, while the curtains opened, revealing a set resembling a kitchen, and the Swedish Chef himself...

[​IMG]

The Swedish Chef then performed the following act:

"Heh, got one!" Jack told Logan and Yukio as he caught one of the bouncing meatballs.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2016
  6. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

~Sagara~

Sagara turned around and faced the Woman. "That is up to fate to decide, I didn't say he was part of the battle for the Golden Fruit, the candidates for that battle have been selected, but fi youa re so curious, he seems to possesses a determination that few have, I merely wish to see where that will lead him as a Rider," Sagara said and went to walk by the Woman. "I know who you are as well, First Woman." Sagara walked by.

~Harold~

"I wouldn't go alone if you plan on visiting Gringotts again, they always look to make a profit as they live by the quote, time is money, only Wizards and Witches utilize this bank and its many other branches because where else can one be certain their gold is safe? You'd be a crazy to rob from a Goblin considering their history as a warrior race back in history of their wars, not to mention the layers of defences they have, if I had to be honest, that place is likely the safest place to store anything of value with certainty unlike non-magical banks." Harold said as they left the Alley.

"Do you have any suggestions on what I could see in Japan? I only just recently came here so I do not know the sights." Harold said.

7. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Tokyo National Bank-

Kiriko, Aerith, and Shintaro looked in awe as Lee's wound was healed by the Philosopher's Stone. "Wow..... it's a miracle....." Aerith said, looking at the power of the stone. Shintaro and Kiriko looked at each other, speechless and silently thanking Harold as well. Aerith smiled, "Why don't you all come to the shop? You all can pick some flowers you like, it's on the house." "Thank you, Miss Gainsborough." Shintaro said. "But that's too generous, knowing that we managed to get him and get you safely is enough."

[​IMG]

-Muppet Theater-

Serena smiled, enjoying the antics of the Muppets and tried not to look at Darien. She wanted to enjoy this family time with her family, including Rini. She smiled, wondering what craziness they would think up next.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Cardcaptors & Harold-

Sakura thought for a moment, trying to think of a place where Harold could visit. Making sure no one was around, Kero came out and said, "Why don't we eat something to eat? I'm starved."

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Hikaru's Home-

After opening the package and bringing the strange belt out, Hikaru began to work on some designs for her fashion class. While she was sketching her designs, Mr. Belt's screen lit up and he watched her, quietly wondering, 'She's the one I picked, but how can I convince her?'

[​IMG]

-Daitenku Temple-

Takeru woke up and yawned, thinking, 'A dream? Huh, guess it was bound to happen after reading Dad's book like that.' He got up and stretched.

[​IMG]

-First Woman-

The Woman of the Beginning kept quiet, turning to tell him off. But he was gone, as usual. 'That man........' She thought, before disappearing.

8. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Tokyo's District 12~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"So, are there gonna be bad guys attacking us all the time?" Marco asked Star as the two were walking back to Marco's home. "Yeah, probably," Star Butterfly responded. "All right! Sounds so dangerous!" Marco enthusiastically said before stopping Star as she was about to cross a street, "Whoa! Let's cross at the light." "Okay, 'wild man'," Star replied as they walked towards a nearby traffic light.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

~Hotel Lounge~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Hey Elsa, Anna, come look at this," Hans called out to the two sisters as he and Olaf were watching the news on television reporting on the incident at the Tokyo National bank, "They got the guy that kidnapped your friend." "And she's alright!" Olaf added.

~Outside Tokyo National Bank~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"He's right," Looker concurred with Shintaro as he and the others exited the bank, "The police department's going to be really busy now that we caught all these criminals. Although... Carter, Lee... you two go ahead. This was your case. Now that it's closed, you've earned your break." "Heh, thanks, Chief," Carter replied. "So, looks to me like Shan-Yu's plans were thwarted?" Megumi Kitaniji's familiar voice said as he approached the group...

[​IMG]

"Yes," Inspector Lee replied, "You don't have to worry about him anymore." A police officer then handed Officer Jenny the box from the vault that belonged to Kitaniji, and its key. "Oh, and I believe these are yours," Jenny told Kitaniji as she handed him the box and key, "Keep them with you until the bank says it's safe to bring them back." "Much obliged, Officer," Kitaniji replied as he walked away towards his limo. "Really would like to know wat was in dat box o' his," Carter said. "Maybe some day, Carter," Matt replied as he patted Carter's back, "Maybe some day." "Well, enjoy your break guys," Jenny told Carter and Lee as she and Looker walked away. "Do you remember where you parked?" Lee asked Carter, "Yeah... right over there," Carter replied as he was followed by the others.

~Yzma's Penthouse - Stairway~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

As they rode on Tauros and escaped the secret lab, Pacha and Kuzco have been going through the vials one by one while Tauros went up a stairwell, trying to find the one with the potion to turn Kuzco back to human. "No," Pacha said as a vial Kuzco drank turned him to a tortoise. "No," Pacha repeated as another vial turned Kuzco into a bird. After trying another vial, Kuzco turned back into a llama, cheering, "Yay, I'm a llama again! Wait..." Just then, Tauros smashed through a door, only to reveal that it led to a ledge on the side of Yzma's penthouse. "Woah..." Kuzco said as he gulped. "Whatever you do, don't look down," Pacha replied as he and Kuzco got down from Tauros's back, and took out his Pokeball, pointing it at Tauros, "Tauros, return!" After summoning Tauros back to its Pokeball, Pacha suggested, "I know it looks scary, but it's either this or going back to the lab." Nodding, Kuzco nervously replied, "Okay." The two then slowly walked on the ledge, hoping to try out the remaining vials while being away from Yzma and her henchmen.

-------------------------------------------------------------

~Thor's and Loki's Home~

[​IMG]

"Father?" Thor called out to his father, finding him sitting alone in a couch...

[​IMG]

"I know this is very surprising news for you," Thor continued, "But-" "Thor, it doesn't matter to me whether or not you're a Conduit," Odin interrupted as he got up with the assistance of his cane, "You're my son... and that is all that matters. But you should know that gaining new abilities doesn't give you permission to go back to your arrogant ways." "Don't worry Father," Thor reassured him, "I'm not like that anymore. Loki and Luna both helped me realize my mistake. Trust me." Smiling, Odin patted Thor's shoulder, telling him, "Very well, son. I'll take your word for it."

~Muppets Japan Theater~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

After the Swedish Chef's act concluded, Kermit walked on stage to introduce the next act, telling the audience, "And now, to see the latest in what science can cook up, let's take a trip over to the Muppet Labs with Dr. Bunsen Honeydew and Beaker!" The audience then applauded as the curtain opened revealing a set that resembled a lab, and Dr. Honeydew and Beaker themselves...

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Good evening! Dr. Bunsen Honeydew, here at Muppet Labs with my assistant, Beaker, where the future is being made today," Dr. Honeydew introduced himself, "Joining us today is the amazingly talented actress and Kalos Pokemon League Champion, Diantha!" The audience then applauded as Diantha entered the stage, and joined Honeydew and Beaker...

[​IMG]

"Hello Doctor, Beaker," Diantha greeted the two. "Mee mee meep..." Beaker shyly greeted Diantha back, with the audience chuckling a bit. "Now Diantha, ever had the same recurring problem of wearing gloves outdoors, but forgetting to take them off once you come back indoors, and causing your hands to itch so much?" Dr. Honeydew asked. "Well," Diantha replied, "No-" "Of course you did!" Dr. Honeydew interrupted Diantha, with the audience laughing in response, "But not anymore! We at Muppet Labs have finally found a solution to this growing problem, and it is called, the Glooove Magnet!" The following sound effect was then sounded throughout the theater for some reason, and the audience laughed in response, while Diantha, Dr. Honeydew, and Beaker were confused by the sound effect. "Well, anyway, allow me to introduce my other assistants... Clemont, Bonnie, Sweetie Belle, and Pipsqueak... as they bring in my new invention," Dr. Bunsen Honeydew said as Clemont, Bonnie (with her Dedenne on her shoulder), Sweetie Belle, and Pipsqueak rolled Honeydew's Glove Magnet machine to the stage while being applauded by the audience...

"Hey, it's Clemont!" Manon told Harry and Hiccup. "Leemo!" Harry replied, nodding. "Yeah," Hiccup added as he continued watching. "It's my friends!" Rini told Kenji, Ikuko, Sammy, and Serena, pointing towards Bonnie, Sweetie Belle, and Pipsqueak. "I see them," Sammy replied. "They seem like nice kids to me," Ikuko commented. "And here it is, ladies and gentlemen, the Glove Magnet!" Dr. Honeydew told the audience as he directed their attention to the machine that was brought over, with the same sound effect that was sounded throughout the theater sounding again, causing the audience to laugh once more, "You know, I never really could explain why that always happens when I say those two words..." The audience then laughed again at Dr. Bunsen Honeydew's comment, who continued, "Now then, once I pull the lever on this machine, it'll magnetically attract ever single glove within a 50 foot radius. So if you have any gloves, please remove them now." The members of the audience then made sure none of them were wearing any gloves at the moment. "No gloves?" Jessebelle asked Ms. Frizzle. "No gloves," Ms. Frizzle replied. "Good. Now that we got that out of the way, time to start our demonstration," Honeydew said. "Remember, don't try this at home," Clemont told the audience. "We're what you call... 'experts'," Bonnie, Sweetie Belle, and Pipsqueak all simultaneously added. "Deden!" Bonnie's Dedenne concurred. "Now then, Beaker, have you brought the gloves?" Honeydew asked his assistant. "Mee mee," Beaker replied holding a pair of gloves. "Now watch as Beaker's gloves are magnetically pulled right into the Glove Magnet!" Dr. Bunsen Honeydew said, with the same sound effect sounding throughout the theater once again (with the audience laughing), "Ahem... right... Clemont, would you please?" "Certainly," Clemont replied as he pulled the lever on the Glove Magnet. However, nothing happened, with Beaker's gloves still with him. "Huh, that's weird," Dr. Bunsen Honeydew commented as he walked over to the machine, "Must be something in the wiring." While Dr. Bunsen Honeydew was looking over the Glove Magnet with Clemont, Beaker shrugged and wore the gloves he was carrying around, muttering to himself, "Mee mee mee mee..." However, upon noticing an electric plug lying on the floor, Sweetie Belle realized why the Glove Magnet wasn't working... it wasn't plugged in. "Umm, guys..." Sweetie Belle called out to Clemont and Honeydew to tell them about the plug. The two, however, didn't hear her, as they were preoccupied with the machine. "Oh," Diantha said as she noticed what Sweetie Belle was pointing at, "I'll get that, dear." Picking up the plug, Diantha plugged it into a nearby outlet, causing the Glove Magnet to activate in an instant. "Whoa!" Clemont cried as he and Honeydew backed away. "Mee mee MEEEP!!!" Beaker cried as the Glove Magnet pulled the gloves he was wearing (and himself) towards the machine, with the audience laughing at what just happened. "Woah! It actually worked!" Pipsqueak said. "Indeed it has," Dr. Honeydew added as Beaker was still crying for help while his hands were stuck to the Glove Magnet, "Another successful invention from Muppet Labs. And more importantly, another worldwide problem taken care of." As the audience chuckled at Honeydew's statement, Bonnie asked, "Uhh, are we just gonna leave Beaker like that?" "Oh, I'll take care of that," Diantha replied as she removed the Glove Magnet's plug. Once Beaker's hands were free from the Glove Magnet, Beaker fainted out of the fear he just experienced. "Uhh... Beaker?" Clemont asked the Muppet as the audience laughed. "Well, that's all for today from Muppet Labs," Dr. Bunsen Honeydew told the audience as the curtain closed, and the audience applauded. "Ugh, that act was the second worst thing I've had to endure in my life!" Statler complained. "What was the number one worst thing?" Waldorf asked Statler. "Having to read Roxam's convoluted and confusing HSD posts," Statler replied as the two elderly Muppets chuckled. "Heh, poor Beaker... always feel sorry for the guy," Darien commented. "I agree, stranger," Kenji responded to Darien as he turned around to face him, "Oh, you alone?" "Yeah. Didn't have anything else to do, so I thought I'd check out this telethon," Darien answered, "I did watch the Muppets as a kid." "Well I hope you're enjoying yourself, ummm..." Kenji said before realizing he didn't know his name. "Darien," Darien replied as he extended his hand for a handshake, "Darien Chiba. And yes... so far so good." "A pleasure, Darien. And I'm Kenji Tsukino," Kenji replied as he shook Darien's hand, "If we're bothering you, just let us know." "Oh don't worry. You guys are no bother at all," Darien said, "I even had a nice chat with your kids while you guys were out." "It's true," Sammy concurred, with Rini nodding. "Oh, then it looks like we were getting along already," Kenji said, "Enjoy the rest of the show." "Will do," Darien replied. "Hmm, this Darien person seems like a nice young man, wouldn't you agree, Serena?" Ikuko whispered to her daughter.

9. FancyStache Traverse Town Homebody

~ Muppets Japan Theater ~

Rock and Spud watched the show with amusement. "Dude, this is awesome!" Rock said. "I'm glad we came here!" "Yeah!" Spud agreed. "I hope they, like, get the money up!"

In the audience, Leslie was watching the show with a big smile. "Well isn't this fun!" She said, laughing. "I think I should make a donation!"

~ Yzma's Secret Lab ~

Don chuckled. "Moments like this make me wish I brought my gun with me." He said, looking at the guards. "Guess they won't care that I'm an officer either."

~ Car ~

"Hey!" Sammy smiled and waved back to Kairi. Amy gave a small wave and shrugged.

~ Twinkle Park ~

Having lost sight of Froggy, Big stopped running to catch his breath. "Lost him..." He gasped, in between breaths. "Where'd he go?" He spotted Owen and called out. "Hey! Mister! Have you seen a frog around here?" Owen turned to him and replied. "Frog? Uh, yeah! It went towards the castle attraction." Nodding, Big began tiredly heading that way.

10. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Tokyo National Bank-

"I'll take you home, Miss Gainsborough." Kiriko said, calmly taking her hand and leading her to her car. Shintaro tossed her her cell phone and she caught it without looking. Kiriko turned to Shintaro as he headed for his motorcycle, "Thanks, Goto-san." "No problem, Shijima." Shintaro said, getting on his motorcycle. He put on his helmet but before he could start the engine, he heard the text message beep of his cell phone and opened it to see what it was.

[Akira:] Goto-chan, I saw the news! Are you okay?! O_O
    [Shintaro:] I'm fine, Date-san. We just stopped a criminal and saved the person who was his hostage. -.-'
    [Akira:] Yay! Good police win! ^o^ Head over to my place for a celebration.
    [Shintaro:] Um, I really didn't do much, Date-san. I didn't do anything at all. -____-
    [Akira:] Still come over for a good job. ^-^
    [Shintaro:] Alright. I'll be right over.

[​IMG]

-Muppets Theater-

"He would be if he didn't call me Meatball Head,"
    Serena whispered to her mother. "Haruka calls me odango and it's a bit nicer." 'Still....' Serena thought. 'There's this strange feeling that I know him from somewhere, sometime so long ago. Probably my mind playing tricks on me.'

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Hotel-

Elsa breathed a sigh of relief with the news reporting that Aerith was saved and whoever it was that kidnapped her was in custody. Anna smiled and held her sister, also happy.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Hikaru's Home-

Seeing Hikaru seem to enter a slurp for designs, Belt made a smiley face on his screen, as he could see that she had talent for what she was doing but she seemed struck. So, he decided to help her, he called some of the Shift Cars that knocked at her door. As Hikaru looked up, confused, she grabbed a bag and put Belt in her bag, she walked out and looked around, looking around. She began to walk, hoping to get in a trip to the store for some groceries.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Moon Palace-

Zedd watched Earth for any chance at planning the demise of the heroes when he saw Hikaru on her own, he could make out the design of what he assumed to be a Rider belt and decided to go and stop her from being recruited by Zordon. Vrak and Vekar sent some of their foot soldiers to go and help.

-Rainbow Line-

Right looked happy as he finished off the bento box and laid his head on the table. Hikari just kept quiet when they got a alert about suddenly stopping, Conductor came in to say that they were stopping because of a unknown force that was using darkness to block the path. "So, if we stop this unknown force, we can continue?" Right asked, Conductor nodded. Right smiled, "Alright, lets go!"

[​IMG]

-Somewhere along the Rainbow Line-

Elsewhere, working on the rails of the Rainbow Line, Akira Nijino looked up as he stopped. He looked at his phone, which had a message from Mio about a unknown force using darkness to block the Rainbow Line. He pulled his helmet over his eyes and brought out his harmonica, playing it as he walked to where the others were.

[​IMG]

-Remus' Home: James and Lily's Room-

Lily sat at her laptop, looking at the draft for a letter to her childhood friend, Severus Snape. She tried to think about what to put in the letter, leaving out the info that she was a fruit themed spandex wearing hero who was under the guidance of large floating head with others like her. She tapped her Lockseed on the desk and thought to herself.

-Riverside-

Hikaru thought she heard something and looked around. When she saw Zedd with the two groups of foot soldiers, she almost felt like she was going to throw up, he said, "So, you're the newest one to join Zordon. I think not." He sent a energy blast at her, but almost a army of mini cars appeared, protecting her. One of the cars brought Belt out and wrapped it around her waist while another gave her a unique bracelet. Zedd and the foot soldiers were suddenly shot back as Right and the Toqgers appeared.

Right was about to say something when they heard harmonica music and saw Akira walk up. Right nervously smiled and laughed as he stopped and gave a stare to them. "Alright, you creepy looking guy! We'll beat you back to where you came from! Lets ToQ Change!" "Hikaru, follow my words and transform as well!" Belt said, though Hikaru didn't know where it was coming from.

"ToQ Ichigo!"
    "ToQ Nigo!"
    "ToQ Sango!"
    "ToQ Yongo!"
    "ToQ Gogo!"
    "ToQ Rokugo!"
    "Drive Type: Speed!"
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Though she was confused, Hikaru got into a fighting stance, trying to hide her shaking. All the Toqgers stood with their weapons and ready to fight, Zedd scoffed. "Go, X-Borgs, Loogies! Wipe them out!" Right shot at one while Hikari slammed his hammer on the ground to shake them around. Mio and Kagura teamed up with their weapons.

11. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Muppets Theater Japan~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Technically, he actually called you Caba-, uh, Cabo-, umm... something in Spanish," Sammy told Serena, "Which just happened to translate to 'Meatball Head'." "Oh I'm sure he was just joking around, dear," Ikuko told Serena while Darien and Kenji were having a man-to-man talk, "But now that you mention it your hair does... hehe, never mind." "Shhhh, Kermit's back on stage," Rini told the others as Kermit walked towards the stage and the audience applauded...

[​IMG]

The following then happened:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Muppets Theater Japan - Backstage~

[​IMG]

While the performance on stage was taking place, Kermit was walking around backstage to make sure everything was in order. The Muppet then noticed three celebrities arriving backstage...

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Stephen Colbert? The Rock? And... hi there," Kermit said as he approached the three, recognizing Colbert and The Rock, but not Powerline. "Hey Kermit," Colbert greeted Kermit, "Look, somebody said there might be a career opportunity here, something about saving the Muppet Theater." "Yes, yes, of course," Kermit replied as he nodded, figuring the tree could help volunteer with answering phone calls from donors. "Yeah, and my agent just told me to show up," The Rock added. "That's great," Kermit replied. "Hey, are you one of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles?" Powerline asked Kermit, not knowing who he was. "Yes, I am," Kermit lied as he led the three to the theater's balcony section where volunteers were answering calls from donors, "Let me show you how you can help."

~Muppets Japan Theater - Parking~

[​IMG]

Parking his car outside the Muppets Japan Theater, Tex Richman took a good look at the building, saying to himself, "So those Muppets think they can stop me from owning the theater. Heh, let's see them try to put on a show without any power." Grabbing the axe on the seat right next to him, Richman walked to the back of the building to find the theater's power supply.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Megumi Kitaniji's Limo~

[​IMG]

As his limousine was taking him back home, Megumi Kitaniji opened his vault box, and inside was the S-type crystal he found in India years ago, breathing a sigh of relief that it wasn't stolen. 'Is it really worth doing what Shan-Yu did?' Kitaniji pondered to himself as he gazed at the S-type crystal for a few seconds, not knowing of its true nature, before locking it up in the box once more.

~Yzma's Penthouse - Secret Lab~

[​IMG][​IMG]

After dealing with the henchmen that turned into animals (with each one of them seeing stars), Silver said, "Well, that's that." "Chika," Silver's Chikorita concurred as she climbed up his shoulder. "Now, to find Kuzco and Pacha," Silver said as he got up on Salamance's back, "Come on Don! I just hope we find them before Yzma does."

~Yzma's Penthouse - Outside Ledge~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Okay, only two left... it's gotta be one of these!" Pacha told Kuzco as the two had found a safe spot to try out the rest of the vials, with only two remaining. However, little did they know that Yzma went a different route than the one they took when they escaped from the lab, leading her to a window right above them...

[​IMG]

Looking down, Yzma saw the two sitting at a ledge with only two vials remaining. "Oh no you don't," Yzma said to herself as she jumped from the window towards the ledge, kicking both Kuzco and Pacha in the face, and causing Pacha to drop the two vials. As the vials landed close to Yzma, Kuzco gasped while Yzma grinned, both wanting to get the vials before the other. Then the following happened:

[​IMG]

After falling, Pacha was able to grab on to the eye-shaped ledge right beneath where Kuzco and Yzma currently were. As for Yzma, she continued scratching Kuzco's face until he smashed her to the wall behind him, appearing to have knocked the cat out. Grabbing the vial, Kuzco looked down to see if Pacha was alright. "Drink the potion!" Pacha told Kuzco as he held on to the eye-shaped ledge. The following then happened:

Quickly jumping after the vial, Yzma realized she made a mistake. "Uh-oh..." the cat said as she fell down...

Last edited: Jan 12, 2016
  12. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

~Yu Narukami (Yeah, we're actually getting back to Persona now)-

Yu sat at the apartment he was renting, apparently, Teddie was interested in this Muppet Show in Tokyo, while Naoto went back to her rgandfather's, Rise was working as well, her idol schedule allowed, He did get a called from Dojima and Nanako about them moving to Tokyo so that Nanako may have more time to spend with him since the countryside of Inaba wasn't working out much, not to mention Dojima was transferred to the prefecture of Tokyo so it had to be done.

~Oerba Dia Vanille (ANother unused charcter this long? Man AM I getting to a lot of people!)

Vanille tended to her garden, humming funnily enough the tune of Sunleath Waterscape and even swaying her hips a little to the tune.

~Vergil~

After Vergil slew the Phantom, he cast his eye upon the portal and sliced trhough it to sever it's connection with the human world, he walked back the way he came.

~Aoi~

Aoi leant back into his chair of the documents that scattered his table, groaning. "Let's see what other wonderful motions are beign put forward." Aoi muttered in perhaps the same manner all people do when they get the worst enemy called paperwork. "Hmmm what's this?" Aoi pulled a sheet of paper. "...A donation to the Muppet Theatre? Who would of...?" Aoi rubbed his forehead. "This isn't addressed to me, it's addressed to White Heart, no doubt Rom and Ram are trying to influence their older sister to help their favourite show.... but how did it get in my pile?" Aoi had to think and sighed.

"Clair, it has to be, she meets the Candidates regularly, so it's likely those two asked all their older siblings to help donate for the Muppets." Aoi mumbled and put the paper in a NO slot, while Castfield did have resources they had to be put forward to other projects, apparently, there was a document that a team wanted to create a game that uses the passage of time to advance the game, something called Seamen voiced by some famous person who lived long and prospered.

"Next thing I know, Vert will cancel making those Halo series, Blanc's fitness games being used everywhere and let's not forget Noire's rage that the new Tomb raider was passed to Vert." Aoi finished.

13. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

~Shibuya~

Eventually IF finished texting all of her friends and put her phone away, she walked up to Finnick with a smile on her face as she said. "Okay, my friends are going to meet us in Vermilion City. Let's go brother of mine!"

~Muppet Theatre~

"Pfffft, hahahahaha. Those chickens were so awesome...funny too!" Jumpman said as he sat in his seat laughing his ass off at the show so far...only for his wife to promptly hit him upside his head knocking him out of his seat calmly responding. "Dear, don't embaress yourself in front of everyone." Jumpman Sr, Ruiji, Fredbear, BonBon, and the Puppet all looked at the couple then at one another for a moment. Histoire who was in front of them turned her head to face Fujiko and gently whispered. "Could you be quiet? My kids and I are trying to watch the show here." Fujiko nodded sheepishly. "Sorry about that Histoire, my husband was laughing too much.

Meanwhile up a balcony, the three Chaotix members watched the show, Vector and Charmy laughing their heads off while Espio remained absolutely calm...until 9-Volt and 18-Volt walkedin front of him holding their Iphones recording the show. Espio poked his head around the two trying to watch as he asked. "Are you two sure you're supposed to be recording live footage of this show?" Eventually the two boys were gently moved away by a red armadillo and a yellow squirrel before Vector realized who they were. "Mighty?? Ray? I haven't seen you guys in a while...."

As the Chaotix had a reunion, our favorite degenerates were sitting in one of the other balconies looking at the stage, HBK scratching his head in thought at the moment before asking Triple H. "Hey, shouldn't we be...I don't know, getting to the arena and working?" Triple H looked at HBK for a moment before explaining. "We should, but even we at DX have standards to uphold...like for instance donating money to help these guys...well that and the chickens are funny." HBK crossed his arms for a moment before asking Triple H. "Okay, be honest...do you really think chickens singing Cee Lo Green songs are funny?" Triple H looked up like a dope for a moment. "I don't know, but what I do know is that these lovely people who are reading this post could pay 9.99 a month to see our antics on the WWE Network and possibly donate their money to help save this theater from closing." HBK facepalmed for a moment before spotting the two members of Daft Punk in the crowd below and pointed at them yelling. "Hey look! It's Daft Punk! They're watching the show too!" The two robotic members who were in the crowd looked at one another with the Silver one's helmet displaying a red heart and Kermit's head appearing on the gold one's helmet.

~Kai's House~

After she had got into the car, the AI proceeded to promptly speed through the traffic and even go up and down whole buildings in order to quickly get to its intended destination of Kai's house, eventually the car arrived gently outside the house stopping on a dime. Kairi blinked in surprise at how gentle the car stopped despite the ludicurous speed that the car was going to even begin with. Kairi stepped out of the car before walking up to the front door and knocked on it. Kai soon shouted happily. "You can come in! Door's open!" Kairi opened the door and stepped inside the large dance area/bar just as the dance floor lit up in neon colors. Kai soon shouted from the banister. "Welcome to my humble abode/freaking sweet dance club and bar!" Kai soon slide down the banister with red hair that had blue neon in it, the outfit she wore was a bit strange however. Kairi blinked at the glowing lights on Kai's outfit. "Uhhhhh? Wow..." Kai smirked as she sat at the bottom. "You like it? It was a cool outfit I decided to make whenever I make club appearances. This place helps me out quite a bit." Kai soon however noticed C.C. casually sliding down the banister as well, her hair having some small purple streaks in it as she wore a red sparkling dress. She bumped into Kai before looking at Kairi and waved. "Hello there." she then looked at Kai mentioning. "Your outfit is a bit overblown if you're just going to bring her upstairs...." Kai looked at the green-haired woman and commented. "Hey, I like this outfit. It fits the tone of my club being what it is...and not some lame PG crap."

Morrigan and Lilith looked at each other, then at Tessa, then at each other again before Lilith looked at Tessa seemingly hesitant on explaining. "Well...the thing is...we're..." Morrigan soon stepped in. "We are the same person, she is but a fragment of my own soul that gained sentience...she can control my body, just like how I..." She turned towards Lilith with a flirtatious smile. "...can control her..." Morrigan soon flickered for a moment before seemingly vanishing inside the smaller succubus, Lilith's hair and eyes turned the same shade of green that matched Morrigan's. Morrigan who was now in control of the body started to stretch about. "The reason we are able to do this is because not only are we the same person, but we...I am a Succubus. If you would really like to do this...then let us gie you the power."

~Unknown Vector Space Base~

Roughly minutes after streaking off into space and landing at a round floating space station somewhere away from the planet, and walking their way to a special chamber that had a fancy chair facing a window that looked out into space. Vader got on one knee and bowed. "Master, a fellow colleague and I would like to ask you a particular question." The chair slowly spun around revealing a rather elderly man in a black cloak, his eyes looking upon Vader then at Shadow Mario was wasn't sure of what was going on before the old man spoke, his voice raspy. "What is your question, Lord Vader..." Vader moved his head up and asked. "What do you know about a green-haired woman wielding a silver lightsaber?" This mere question made the old man stop in his tracks thinking for a moment before asking. "...with gold eyes?" Vader nodded quickly before the old man continued. "Of course....her, she is a rather unusual being that I once dealt with, her style of fighting was unique and she didn't originate from the planet below" The old man stood up and started to walk about. "However, I did sense something...an inbalance of light and dark about her, an entity that I could not have explained myself....but her mission was infact noble, her ally however...was different." Shadow Mario got on one knee quickly before looking at the old man with concern. "Who was her ally, do you know?" The old man looked at Shadow Mario before speaking up. "All that I recall is that she had purple hair...and she was a demon in human skin..." Shadow Mario and Vader looked at one another as though both was trying to contemplate the situation at hand.​

14. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Tokyo's Shibuya District~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Alright," Finnick replied to his sister as he raised his hand, signalling an incoming taxicab on the street, "Taxi!" The cab then stopped right near where Finnick and IF were, with Finnick telling the driver, "Vermilion City Gym." "Sure thing, kid. Hop on," the driver replied. "Let's go, IF, Raichu," Finnick told the two. "Rai," Raichu replied as the group headed towards Vermilion City by taxi.

~Yzma's Penthouse - Outside Ledge~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

As Yzma fell, the following happened:

"Kuzco!" Pacha cried for help as he was hanging on for his life. "Be right there! Give me a minute!" Kuzco replied as he tried to reach for the vial. "Kuzco! Whoa!" Pacha cried out once more, losing the grip he had on the ledge, "Kuzco!" Kuzco was then facing a personal dilemma, grab the vial and risk his friend falling to his doom, or save his friend and risk the potion that would turn him back to human falling to the ground and possibly never to be seen again. Just as Kuzco was about to reach the vial, Pacha was close to falling. Making a split-second decision, Kuzco rushes towards the ledge where Pacha was, and grabbed him right before he fell. Breathing a sigh of relief, Pacha smiled at Kuzco, with the llama smiling back as he pulled his friend up. "The vial!" Pacha cried as he pointed towards the vial, watching as it rolled off a ledge, and falling down to the ground...

~Wherever Vergil Is~

"Wonderful! Such magnificent display of strength!" a female voice with a Russian accent complimented Vergil as the source of the voice approached him...

[​IMG]

"My apologies for sneaking up on you like that," the demon told Vergil, "Allow me to introduce myself. I am Mother Talzin. What is your name?"

~Muppets Theater Japan~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

After the performance of 'Forget You' by the Muppet chickens, the following performance was being performed on stage:

[​IMG]

After the performance, Kermit faced the audience once more, saying, "Ladies and gentlemen, I hope you're having a wonderful evening tonight. I'm proud to announce that so far, we have raised over 550 million yen! So remember, folks, keep on calling and you'll help us reach our goal of one billion yen by the end of the show. And i-" Kermit suddenly stopped talking as the lights in the theater went out. "Oh, dear. Ladies and gentlemen, don't be alarmed. We will get this sorted out just as soon as we can," told the audience as he headed backstage, "Scooter!" "Is there a blackout?" Manon asked Hiccup. "Not sure..." Hiccup responded. "That's weird..." Logan commented. "What's going on?" Yukio asked. "I don't know," Jack replied.

~Muppets Theater Japan - Back of the Building~

[​IMG]

"Well, that's that," Tex Richman said after cutting the theater's power supply with his axe, "Nice try, Muppets!" Richman then hurried back to his car, and drove off. Meanwhile, Clemont, Bonnie (with her Dedenne), Sweetie Belle, and Pipsqueak stepped outside to check on the power supply...

"Aha! There's our problem," Clemont said as he pointed towards the power supply. "It looks like someone cut it," Bonnie said. "But who would do such a thing?" Sweetie Belle asked. "Not sure," Clemont replied as he observed the power supply. "Can you fix it?" Pipsqueak asked. "As a matter of fact... I can," Clemont said as he adjusted his glasses. A few minutes later, Clemont was able to make good progress on repairing the power supply (with the assistance of the children). "Ten-gauge gator grip," Clemont requested, with Bonnie taking out what he needed from a toolbox and handing it to him. "Alright, almost done," Clemont said as he was putting the final touches, "All I need is for Dedenne to charge it up a bit." "Go ahead, Dedenne," Bonnie told her Pokemon. "Deden!" Dedenne replied as it climbed up the power supply. Placing the ends of two wires on Dedenne's two circle cheeks, Clemont said, "Alright Dedenne, give it everything you've got!" "De...DEN!!!!" Dedenne cried as it charged the power supply. Clemont then quickly pulled a nearby switch. Within a few seconds, power returned to the theater once again. "You did it bro!" Bonnie complimented her brother as Dedenne returned to Bonnie's shoulder, "You too, Dedenne." "Deden," Dedenne replied, nodding. "Hooray!" Sweetie Belle cheered. "Nice work, Clemont!" Pipsqueak congratulated him. "Heh, the future is now, thanks to science!" Clemont happily said, "Now let's go back inside." The three children then nodded, and followed Clemont back to the theater.

~Muppets Theater Japan (again)~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Once the power returned, the audience cheered. "Fokkafokka!" Sycamore's Fennekin cheered. "Panyapanyah!" Sycamore's Espurr cheered as well. "Heh, crisis averted," Professor Sycamore commented. "Yay, the power's back!" Rini cheered. "Hmm, that was weird," Kenji commented. "You said it, Kenji," Darien concurred. 'Could this have anything to do with my mission?' Darien thought to himself as Kermit appeared on stage...

[​IMG]

"Apologies for that folks, but now, we can return to our regularly scheduled programming," Kermit told the audience.

15. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

[​IMG]
    Kai's House: Hallway​

Tessa blinked. Holy shit, if she wasn't hallucinating, this was pretty awesome. "I could be one of you?I could do stuff? And not be powerless?" Or taken advantage of, ever again. Ever. The idea was so appealing she almost drooled over it. Oh wait, no, she actually was drooling a little bit. She wiped it off with her sleeve and hopped
    Morrigan/Lilith didn't notice.

"I would be so so in your debt, if you could teach me." She replied. If this was a hallucination, then what was the worst she could happen by agreeing to one of her hallucination's proposals? And if it wasn't, she would get power. "Please, I'll be a good student." Plus, if there were two people inside her mind instead of just one, her, then she wouldn't ever be alone. Total win win.

[​IMG]

On the Streets; Somewhere
    Sara wandered through the oncoming darkness, her hands in her pockets and her head tossed back, looking at the stars. Post workout, she had left the gym before the school was locked up. Odd, that it was locked, but it wasn't her place to question. She didn't pay attention to where she was going, just wandered up and down the alleyways and sidewalks as she pleased. At some point, she would have to find a place to sleep. Or maybe just nap.

16. FancyStache Traverse Town Homebody

~ Kai's House ~

Sammy looked at Kai's outfit and smiled. "Looks awesome! Kinda wish me and Amy got dressed up too." "Uh-huh." Amy added dismissively. "So, what's there to do around here?" She asked.

~ Streets ~

From a safe distance, Fulgore and a few roboticized S-Types watched Kai's house intently. "WHICH ONE IS THE TARGET?" One asked Fulgore. "She is named C.C., and she is at this location." He glared at his subordinants. "Remember, the others are not to be harmed nor killed. We will wait until most of the others have departed before we strike."

~ Muppets Japan Theatre ~

Rock and Spud were relieved to see the power return. "Dude, that was weird." Rock said. "Yeah. What happened?" Spud asked.

Meanwhile, Leslie had gotten up from her seat. She turned to one of her advisors. "Excuse me. After that power outage, I think I might examine the building a bit. Save my seat, okay?" The advisor nodded as Leslie walked off.

~ Yzma's Secret Lab ~

Don nodded and got on Salamence's back.

17. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

~Shibuya~

As they rode towards Vermilion City the brunette girl looked at her brother and Raichu with curiousity calmly asking. "So, what is Vermilion City like? I don't think I've ever been there before." However IF's train of thought was soon interrupted when Sonic of all people started to run alongside the taxi cab facing backwards. IF's green eyes widened in shock as she yelled aloud. "Sonic!? How did you get here so fast...and keeping up with us?" Sonic who was outside soon responded with a grin. "It's pretty easy when you're fast as me, plus I got to the park right after you texted me."

~Kai's House~

"Well, you've actually come just in time for the opening of the night club portion of my house....aka the Shadow Temptation Lounge. As soon as it's open you can dance and drink and whatever you want." Kai soon grinned. "Normally you would have had to pay a fee to get inside the lounge to compensate for the free dancing and bar priviledges and personally people who get in though a fake ID or something aren't thrown out. I beleive that you are responsible for what you choose to do." Kai's eye started to glow as the dance floor started to light up in various neon colors, the music to start playing, TVs near the bar to come on along with the lights as a machine began to bleep and robots rolling about on the floor. Kai soon pointed upstairs. "However I will be taking your sister upstairs to my private quarters, Kairi you come too." C.C. jumped off of the banister and started up the steps, Kai soon pointed at the whole area and said with excitement. "Because your sister is my friend I'm going to be nice and not have you pay a fee...just, if you decide to go to the bar do not sit in the seats reserved for two people named Meiko and Haku. Those two really like to get drunk, also if you decide to get drunk...just don't puke on my floor or else my robots will kick you out, they were programmed to maintain the place." Kai jumped off of the banister and started up the stairs clapping. "Alright you two, follow me upstairs. It's time you met the rest of the girls of this sorority. Kairi followed Kai up the stairs before emerging in her living room once again, Kai loudly clapped her hands again yelling. "Everyone! Come in here! It's time for the meeting!"

"The first thing that would need to be done...is to taint your little soul in order to dive deep within the darkness." Morrigan explained with a rather sly smile before seemingly vanishing from sight and went inside Tessa's body. Morrigan being the experienced and superior one started to take control of her body with Tessa's hair turning green, her eyes staying the same as well before a pair of bat wings popped out of her back. However the proceedure was soon interrupted before Lilith whispered loudly. "Get out of her body, Kai-chan is calling us!" Morrigan soon came out of Tessa's body quickly causing her to seemingly revert to normal before the green-haired succubus mentioned. "Don't worry, I already tainted her soul...her powers should awaken and her body should change momentarily." The two then proceeded to walk towards the living room.​

18. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Riverside-

While fighting the Loogies and X-Borgs, Hikaru showed that she had adept skills in fighting and was quick to use the powers of the other Shift Cars that came to her. The main five ToQgers changed colors while fighting, Right was currently Green, Haru was Yellow, Mio was Blue, Kagura was Red, and Hikari was Pink, each one wielding the weapon of the color they had. The seven fighters stood together, Hikaru with the Shadow Midnight Tire while the ToQgers were together along with Akira who was still in his origina color.

With all the Loogies and X-Borgs defeated, the lone Rider and the team of ToQgers faced the Lord, Zedd. Sending a blast to them, Belt shouted, "Come, Cab!" Hikaru caught a yellow taxicab car and gained a yellow and black tire across her chest, as Belt shouted, "Tire Koukan: Dimension Cab!" Getting in front of them, part of her body opened, sending the blast through another location. When it closed, Hikaru felt her body in surprise that she was still in one piece.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Akira & Michal's home-

Riding his motorcycle into the garage next to Akira and Michal's house, Shintaro took his helmet off and rubbed his hair. Pulling the kickstand down, Shintaro opened the door as he knocked, finding Michal by himself. "Minato-san, where's Date-san?" He asked, confused. Michal looked at him and said, "Well, he went out to get food for dinner."

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Outside Flower Shop-

Parking in front of the flower shop, Kiriko looked at Aerith and suggested, "Maybe you should take some time off and let your co-workers handle the shop." "I'm fine, thanks to your hard work, Miss Shijima." Aerith said, smiling. "I'll be okay and be more careful from now on. Thank you for bringing me back." Watching her get out and enter the shop, Kiriko sighed, looking at her cell phone and at a photo of her younger brother.

[​IMG]

-Muppet Theater-

Serena smiled, sighing in relief. She was worried that she would have to use her power as Sailor Moon to find the cause, but it seemed to have resolved by itself. She reached into her purse to feel her brooch and smiled, happy to have it in case that she did need it.

[​IMG]

-Hino Shrine-

Rei sat in her room, reading some manga as she was done with her shrine duties for the day. She looked deep in thought for a moment as she recalled a vision she saw in the fire. It had to do with Takeru of the nearby Daitenku Temple, though she didn't know what would happen with him. She pushed the thought to the back of her mind and continue to read her manga.

19. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Taxi~

[​IMG][​IMG]

As the taxicab drove towards a highway, Finnick replied, "Kinda boring to be honest. But I guess that's only 'cause I've lived there my whole life. Only interesting thing is getting to see some amazing cruise ships dock there, as well as their passengers coming and going." "Rai?" a surprised Raichu said as he noticed Sonic. "Friend of yours?" Finnick asked IF.

------------------------------------------------------------------

~Tokyo District 12: Katniss's Home~

[​IMG]

Opening the door after hearing a knock, Prim found her sister, Katniss, along with Haymitch on her shoulder, finally arrive...

[​IMG][​IMG]

"There you are, Katniss," Prim greeted her sister, "Rue said you were busy with something." "Yeah, sorry I'm late, Prim," Katniss replied as she entered, "I'm just really tired." "Well, I made some potato casserole," Prim told Katniss, "If you're hungry." "I guess. I am a bit hungry," Katniss replied as she went to the kitchen.

~Entrance to Building Where Yzma Resides~

"For the last time, no one in this building ordered a giant trampoline," the landlord insisted to a delivery guy who was supposed to deliver a trampoline. "You know, pal, you could have told me that before I set it up," the delivery guy replied, annoyed that he had to take the large trampoline from his truck and place it on the ground. And at that moment, Yzma fell right into the trampoline...

[​IMG]

The trampoline then sent the cat bouncing back straight up towards her penthouse, with the following happening:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Heh, you did it. You're finally a human again," Pacha said after Kuzco finally turned back to a human. "Thanks... for everything," Kuzco replied, smiling, as he and Pacha shook hands. "Ahoy there!" a voice called out to the two. Looking up, Pacha and Kuzco noticed Silver and Don riding on Salamance...

[​IMG][​IMG]

"So you're finally a human again?" Silver asked Kuzco as Salamance landed next to where they were, with Kuzco silently nodding in reply. "And Yzma?" Silver asked once more. "Over there," Pacha replied, pointing towards Kronk and Yzma. "You okay there, little kitty?" Kronk asked Yzma as he carried her while she continued seeing stars. After snapping out of it, Yzma noticed Kronk, angrily berating him, "You fool! You ruined everything!" Gasping, Kronk thought aloud, "Yzma?" "Wait she's a cat now?" Silver asked. "Yup," Kuzco replied. "Well I'll be..." Silver commented as he watched Yzma continuing to berate Kronk, "Chikorita, you know what to do." "Chika!" Silver's Chikorita replied as she nodded, using her vines to grab Yzma and wrap her tight. "Hey! Let go of me you walking vegetable!" Yzma demanded. "Well Don, here's your criminal," Silver told Don as he pointed to Yzma.

-------------------------------------------------------------

~Muppets Theater Japan~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"For our next act, join us, as we take a trip to the date of October 31st, to the spooky and spectacular world of Halloween!" Kermit told the audience as he left and the lights in the theater dimmed, with the curtain opening to reveal a set resembling a dark forest, where trees were labelled with drawings representing different holidays. Standing near the tree labelled with a drawing of a jack-o-lantern, Rowlf turned to face the audience and started to speak...

[​IMG]

"'Twas a long time ago, longer now than it seems, in a place that perhaps you've seen in your dreams. For the story that you are about to be told, took place in the holiday worlds of old. Now, you've probably wondered where holidays come from. If you haven't, I'd say it's time you begun!" Rowlf said as he opened a doorknob on the jack-o-lantern tree, with the entire stage going dark, and the following music playing throughout the theater...

A scarecrow then floated across the stage, with a new set appearing, resembling a graveyard, where creepy looking shadows appeared throughout several tombstones.

[Shadows]
    Boys and girls of every age
    Wouldn't you like to see something strange?
    Come with us and you will see
    This, our town of Halloween

*Muppets dressed as ghosts then appeared throughout the theater, surprising several audience members*

[Muppet Ghosts]
    This is Halloween, this is Halloween
    Pumpkins scream in the dead of night

*The Muppet ghosts then proceed to the stage and continued singing*

[Muppet Ghosts]
    This is Halloween, everybody make a scene
    Trick or treat till the neighbors gonna die of fright

*Stage went dark again, while the Muppet ghosts kept singing*

[Muppet Ghosts]
    It's our town, everybody scream
    In this town of Halloween

*A new set appeared, revealing a bed, a stairway, and a coffin*

[Voice Under the Bed]
    I am the one hiding under your bed
    Teeth ground sharp and eyes glowing red!

*Source of the voice under the bed comes out, revealing himself to be Animal*

[​IMG]

[Voice Under the Stairway]
    I am the one hiding under your stairs
    My arms like snakes and spiders in my hair

*Source of the voice under the stairway comes out, revealing himself to be Pepe, whose arms now resembled snakes, and his hair full of spiders*

[​IMG]

[Animal and Pepe]

*The coffin then opened, with Rizzo coming out of it while wearing a vampire costume*

[​IMG]

[Rizzo]
    Halloween!

[Animal]
    Halloween!

[Pepe]
    Halloween!

[Animal, Pepe, and Rizzo]
    Halloween!
    In this town we call home
    Everyone hail to the pumpkin song

*As Animal, Pepe, and Rizzo leave the stage, Kermit returns to the stage, wearing a mummy costume*

[Kermit]
    In this town, don't we love it now?
    Everybody's waiting for the next surprise

*Kermit then leaves while a cat arrives on stage, where a trash can was placed*

[Chorus]
    Round that corner, man hiding in the trash can
    Something's waiting now to pounce, and how you'll...

*As the cat climbs up the trash can, Gonzo emerges from it dressed as a werewolf, scaring the cat away*

[​IMG]

[Gonzo]
    Scream! This is Halloween

*Dr. Bunsen Honeydew emerges from a trap door, wearing a blob monster costume*

[​IMG]

[Dr. Bunsen Honeydew]
    Red and black, slimy green

[Gonzo]
    Aren't you scared?

*Miss Piggy arrives on stage while dressed as a wicked witch and riding a broomstick, flying around the stage while Honeydew and Gonzo walk away*

[​IMG]

[Miss Piggy]
    Well, that's just fine
    Say it once, say it twice
    Take a chance and roll the dice
    Ride with the moon in the dead of night

*As Piggy flies away from the stage, a hangman tree arrives to the stage*

[Hangman Tree]
    Everybody scream, everybody scream

[Hanged Skeletons on Hangman Tree]
    In our town of Halloween!

*As the hangman tree leaves the stage, Fozzie arrives while riding a unicycle*

[​IMG]

[Fozzie]
    I am the clown with the tear-away face

*Fozzie somehow manages to tear his face, surprising the audience*

[Fozzie]
    Here in a flash and gone without a trace

*The stage then went dark once again, as a prop representing the moon was lowered*

[Chorus]
    I am the "who" when you call, "Who's there?"
    I am the wind blowing through your hair

*A shadow of the Swedish Chef then appeared on the moon prop*

[​IMG]

[The Swedish Chef]
    I em zee shedoo oon zee muun et neeght
    Feelling yuoor dreems tu zee breem veet freeght

*The moon prop is then pulled away, with the stage now revealing a set resembling a halloween-themed town square, with a fountain and guillotine. Along with that, some Muppets were pulling a wooden horse that the scarecrow from before was riding*

[Muppets]
    Halloween! Halloween! Halloween! Halloween!

*As the guillotine on stage sliced a jack-o-lantern, Sweetie Belle (dressed as a vampire), Bonnie (dressed as the 'Frankenstein' monster's wife), and Pipsqueak (dressed as a zombie) emerged near it*

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[Bonnie, Sweetie Belle, and Pipsqueak]
    Tender lumplings everywhere
    Life's no fun without a good scare

*Clemont then appears, dressed as a creepy clown*

[​IMG]

[Clemont]
    That's our job, but we're not mean
    In our town of Halloween

*Kermit then returns in his mummy costume with other Muppets, some carrying wooden torches*

[Kermit]
    In this town
    Don't we love it now?
    Everyone's waiting for the next surprise

[Muppets]
    Skeleton Ann might catch you in the back
    And scream like a banshee
    Make you jump out of your skin
    This is Halloween, everyone scream

*The scarecrow on the wooden horse then grabs a torch from one of the Muppets*

[Muppets]
    Won't ya please make way for a very special gal

*The scarecrow then places the torch inside its mouth, and its whole body is engulfed in flames as it danced, with the audience gasping upon seeing that*

[Muppets]
    Our gal Ann is Queen of the Pumpkin patch
    Everyone hail to the Pumpkin Queen now
    Halloween! Halloween! Halloween! Halloween!

*The burning scarecrow then jumps and dives straight into the fountain's water, with Bonnie, Sweetie Belle, and Pipsqueak running towards the fountain*

[Bonnie, Sweetie Belle, and Pipsqueak]
    In this town we call home
    Everyone hail to the pumpkin song

*Diantha then slowly began to rise from the fountain, dressed in this outfit*

[​IMG]

[Muppets]
    La la-la la, Halloween! Halloween!
    La la-la la, Yay!

Diantha then stepped away from the fountain and bowed down as everyone applauded. "Bravo!" Ms. Frizzle cheered as she applauded. "I'd say this is my personal favorite so far," Jessebelle whispered to Ms. Frizzle. "Fantastic production design," Ikuko said as she applauded as well, with her husband nodding in reply. "Well, that was scary," Statler commented. "Really?" Waldorf asked. "Yeah. It's scary to know the show has sunk this low," Statler replied, with the two elder hecklers chuckling.

------------------------------------------------------------------

~Muppets Theater Japan - Backstage~

"Thanks for looking after Dedenne," Bonnie told Diantha's Gardevoir as she and her friends finished the performance of 'This is Halloween' and returned backstage. "Siiir," Gardevoir replied, handing Bonnie back her Dedenne, and walking away. "Deden!" Bonnie's Dedenne happily cried as it climbed up to Bonnie's head. "Well, so far so good, huh team?" Pipsqueak told Bonnie and Sweetie Belle. "Well, apart from the power going out, yeah," Bonnie answered. "Right," Sweetie Belle added, "Though, I really wish my sister, Rarity, would've been here. Too bad she's busy all the way in Italy." "Yoohoo, Sweetie Belle," a voice called out to Sweetie Belle. Turning around, Sweetie Belle was surprised to see it was none other than her sister, Rarity...

[​IMG]

"RARITY!" Sweetie Belle happily cried as she rushed to her sister and hugged her, "But I thought you were busy in Milan." "Oh don't worry about that, dear," Rarity replied to her sister, "All that matters is that I see you perform tonight. Sorry I'm late by the way. The plane from Milan was delayed a bit. Ugh, it's the last time I take Alitalia." "So you're Sweetie Belle's sister, huh? I'm Bonnie. This little one's Dedenne. And this is Pipsqueak," Bonnie told Rarity. "Deden," Bonnie's Dedenne greeted Rarity. "Hello, Rarity," Pipsqueak added. "Ah yes, Sweetie Belle told me all about you," Rarity replied, "I have to say, it's remarkable what you all are doing for the Muppets. You should all be proud of yourselves." "Thanks," Sweetie Belle, Pipsqueak, and Bonnie all simultaneously said as they blushed. "Well, I better find an empty seat in the theater," Rarity said as she headed towards the backstage's exit, "I'll talk to you after the show ends, Sweetie Belle." "Okay, Rarity," Sweetie Belle replied as Rarity left to find a seat.

~A.I.M. Building - Aldrich Killian's Office~

[​IMG]

As Aldrich Killian was in his office, busy taking care of paperwork, he heard a knock on his door. "Come in," Killian replied. The door then opened, and in came Killian's secretary, Cadance...

[​IMG]

"Mr. Killian, I'm done for the day," Cadance said. "Alright Cadance. Good night," Aldrich replied. "Enjoy your weekend," Cadance said as she walked away, noticing that Killian's son, Max arrived, and was walking to his father's office...

[​IMG]

"Hey, Max," the pony greeted her boss's son. "Hey, Cadance," Max replied as Cadance left, heading towards the elevator. As he arrived to Aldrich's office, Max greeted his father, "Hey, Pops." "Hello, Max," Aldrich replied, "What's new?" Grabbing a remote control, Max switched the television in Killian's office on, and changed the channel to one that was covering the Muppet Telethon, saying, "Tex was trying to stop this telethon from happening. But it doesn't look like it worked out." Aldrich remained silent, simply watching the Muppet Telethon in silence.

---------------------------------------------------------------

~Tokyo Streets - Tex Richman's Car~

[​IMG]

Thinking that he stopped the Muppet Telethon for good by taking out the theater's power supply, Tex Richman was celebrating by rapping as he drove back to his penthouse...

[Tex Richman]
    I'm Tex Richman, Mr. Texas Tea
    People call me "Rich" 'cos I got mo' money
    I got more cheddar than some super size nachos
    Got cash flow like Robert has dinero$
    I use more greens than Vincent van Gogh
    I make the baker bake my bread outta dough
    No, no, don't eat it though, it'll make you ill
    There ain't no flour in a hundred dollar bill

*A group of women on a sidewalk Richman was passing by then began singing as well*

[Group of Women]
    He's Tex Richman

[Tex Richman]
    OH, YEAH!

[Group of Women]
    Everybody listen

[Tex Richman]
    HERE WE GO NOW!

[Group of Women]
    Just how great it is to be him

[Tex Richman]
    Oh, it's great to be me, yeah!

[Group of Women]
    He's the greatest

[Tex Richman]
    HEY, sing it again!

[Group of Women]
    He's the greatest

[Tex Richman]
    Ooh, it never gets old!

[Group of Women]
    Muppets are a waste of time.
    Oh, can't you see?

[Tex Richman]
    Little Muppets it's time to give up your dream!

Once he finished rapping, Richman arrived at a red light, and stopped his car, looking around. A nearby electronics store caught his attention, with the televisions on display showing the Muppet Telethon live, surprising Tex. "What?! How'd they get the power back?!" Tex Richman yelled as he made a u-turn, intending to go back to the Muppet Theater. "Darn Muppets..." Richman angrily said to himself.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

~Hino Family Shrine~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Grandpa and Chad were sitting and enjoying themselves as they were watching the Muppet Telethon... mostly just to see Diantha and Gardevoir. "Hehe, that was amazing," Grandpa commented after seeing Diantha do what she did for the performance of 'This is Halloween.' As the camera turned to show the audience, Grandpa noticed that one of the people attending was Serena with her family. "Hey, it's Rei's friend, Serena!" Grandpa commented. "Piplup," Chad concurred, nodding in agreement.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2016
  20. FancyStache Traverse Town Homebody

~ Entrance to Building Where Yzma Resides ~

"Well, this has been a crazy adventure." Don sighed as he shook Kuzco's hand. "Nice to meet the real you, then." He then walked over to Yzma. "As for you. My name is Don Eppes of the Japanese Police. You are under arrest. Anything you say can and will be used against you."

~ Kai's House ~

"Okay, well. Um, have fun, Amy!" Sammy told her sister as she followed Kai and the others. "Yeah, sure. Whatever." Amy said, before looking around. Her eyes fell on a gaming console, and she grinned.

~ Muppets Japan Theatre ~

Wandering around the theatre, Leslie inspected the building carefully. "I can't imagine why someone would want to tear this place down." She pondered. "It's being kept in good shape!"

Last edited: Jan 16, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.