RE: Mario's High School Days

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by NutheadBros, Jan 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FancyStache Traverse Town Homebody

~ Space Engineering Classroom ~

Hearing a knock, Yuri leapt over his desk (and Cortez) and ran to the door, opening it quickly. Seeing Rosalina and Sara, he beamed! "Hello, young ladies!" He greeted loudly. "What brings you to my little corner of the galaxy?!"

~ Tokyo Streets ~

Snapping out of her shocked state, Maxine turned to Chloe. "Uh, hey Chloe?" She asked. "C-Can we cross the street? I hear this part of town's pretty bad." "Sure, Max." Chloe said, smiling. "Dunno what you're worried about, but alright." As the two crossed the street, Maxine looked at the alley from earlier and saw the same shady man lurking in it. 'Holy s**t...'

~ Paranormal Club ~

"Nice to meet you, too." Fred replied. "Well, you pretty much met all of us. Make yourself at home." Sam said warmly.

~ Tokyo Harbor ~

Hearing Big, the transformed Froggy turned to face him. Letting out a menacing, raspy noise, Froggy stared down Big as the orbs on his jaw began to glow. With a sudden twitch, two bolts of dark-purple energy shot out of the orbs and toward Big. The cat barely dodged out of the way as the frog took the chance to hop away! Big recovered and looked around. "Froggy? What was wrong with my little buddy? And where did her go?"

2. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Tsukino Household-

Hearing that they would be going to the Muppets telethon, Serena tried not to show it but smiled, "Yay!" Luna sighed and hopped up on the couch, curling up next to Ikuko and purring softly. She did give Serena a look that said, 'Be careful out there tonight.'

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Courtroom-

Thinking for a moment, Aerith said, "If he wasn't working hard enough or caring for the flowers properly, or even mistreating the costumers who enter or the other workers. I believe that the government should work quickly to find their guest and get help from as many people they can ask. While he may have committed a crime, Sir Tarkin, he may have also been telling Officer Jenny the truth because he probably didn't know that Elsa was royalty or that she ran away in fear. I would like him to be more honest with me, yes, I don't believe that he shouldn't be free because if he gives me a reason, not to trust him, I will trust him." Elsa remembered that he didn't know that she was a queen and only learned that fact after he told her that Officer Jenny was looking for her.

[​IMG]

-Hino Family Shrine-

Rei nodded and sat at the table, patting Chad's head. "My spiritual sense did tell me something strange would happen today and it seems it was right, but still why would innocent children be attacked?"

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Tokyo Cathedral-

Vaan rubbed his hair, saying, "Well, whichever group of heroes out there help protect the city, I'm glad. And glad that you weren't the target, Larsa." "Even so, you and Karin will need to be on the alert to protect us." Larsa said, looking at him. Ashe held Vaan's arm, saying, "I know my fiancee will protect me with all he has." Vaan blushed as Ashe said that. Karin looked at them and smiled.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Remus's House-

While Harry helped his mother and Remus make dinner for them all, WilyKit sat, looking out a window. She pondered the train she saw at Nintendo Elementary, she wondered if it was real or not and leaned back. WilyKat just played with Sirius and James, though Kit did see Sirius pout, not knowing that the reason he was upset of not being asked to help his friends when they fought Goldar.

3. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Yzma's Penthouse~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Entering Yzma's penthouse, Kuzco told Don, Pacha, and Silver, "Okay guys, Yzma's lab has gotta be here somewhere. Look for anything that might lead us to it." "Got it," Pacha replied as he started searching. As Silver was looking around as well, his Chikorita noticed something way in the back. "Chika!" Silver's Chikorita called out to Silver. "What is it, Chikorita?" Silver asked his Pokemon as he arrived to see what she called him for, noticing a statue of what appeared to be a fish on the wall, with two fangs coming out of its mouth, probably meant to be levers, "Hello... and what do we have here?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

~Hino Family Shrine~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Piplup," Chad happily said as Rei patted his head. "Well what can you do, Rei? The universe is full of crazies like that," Grandpa replied as he poured a warm cup of tea for his granddaughter and handed it to her, "And unfortunately, it's always gonna be the case. Best thing to do is to stand up against those who do such a thing and protect others."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

~The Dimension of Mewni - Ludo's Hideout~

Arriving back from the Earth dimension, the shady frog who had earlier spied on Star Butterfly made his way through the hideout of his master, Ludo, in order to report his findings to him. Upon reaching Ludo's throne room, the frog found Ludo in his seat, facing the wall behind him...

[​IMG]

The following then happened:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Building in Tokyo~

[​IMG]

Arriving at the blue building that Raina mentioned, Skye climbed up to the third floor, arriving at the clinic where she hoped to find her father. Noticing the door to the clinic was unlocked, Skye opened it, and made her way inside while hanging on to her pistol in case of trouble. "Hello? Anyone here?" Skye asked as she searched through the dark clinic, "You wanted to meet. Well, here I am." Noticing that there didn't seem to be anyone in the area, Skye asked, "Where did you go?" As she looked around, Skye noticed a picture lying on the ground. Kneeling down to pick it up, Skye noticed the picture was of a man carrying what appeared to be his baby daughter. 'Is this him, and me?' Skye thought to herself as she observed the picture. "So he was here," a voice behind Skye said, startling her. Turning around, Skye found Shining Armor standing silently, noticing the picture that Skye was holding...

[​IMG]

"Yeah," Skye replied, nodding, "I just wanted a glimpse." "You're having one hell of a day, huh?" Shining Armor asked, with Skye tearing up and hugging the pony as she cried. "We'll find him," Shining Armor assured Skye as he hugged her back, "It's okay. It's okay." Entering the area of the clinic where Skye and Shining Armor were, Alan found the two sharing a hug, and asked, "So, is this a group-hug-type situation?"

[​IMG]

"You find anything?" the J.I.A. general asked Alan. "The place has been cleared out... must have left in a hurry," Alan replied, "Agent May's checking the back room." Tapping onto his earpiece, Shining Armor asked, "Agent May, any sign of him?" "No," May's voice replied on Shining Armor's earpiece...

[​IMG]

"But there's something you need to see," May continued.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Connor's Home~

[​IMG]

Noticing that Achilles hadn't yet returned from his jury duty, Connor figured that sleeping a bit would probably help him with his headache. Washing his face a bit, Kenway walked over to his bed and laid down, staring at the ceiling for a bit before turning to his head to see the outfit he had completed recently, slowly closing his eyes as he fell asleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Tsukino Household~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Excellent," Kenji replied as Ikuko patted Luna, "You kids won't be disappointed." Just then, Rini, Sammy, and Riley entered after playing some hockey outside...

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Hello kids. Hope you enjoyed playing hockey," Ikuko greeted the three as she walked over to the fridge, "I'll pour some lemonade for you three." "Thanks, Mrs. Tsukino," Riley replied.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Muppets Japan Theater~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Nice work, everybody," Kermit told everyone once the theater was all cleaned up and ready for tonight, "Now then, time for rehearsing!" "Yeah!" all the Muppets responded as each individual Muppet went backstage to start rehearsing. "You can join us in rehearsing backstage too," Kermit told Bonnie and the others. "Awesome!" Bonnie happily replied, "Let's go, guys!" Kermit then led Bonnie and the others to the back, but Pipsqueak stopped upon hearing someone's voice calling out to him from the entrance. "Pipsqueak? Where are you lad?" Jack Sparrow's familiar voice called out to Pipsqueak...

[​IMG]

"Mr. Sparrow! You made it!" Pipsqueak replied as he rushed to his adoptive father. "Of course I did, lad," Jack told Pipsqueak, "Need some help?" "Well... we are rehearsing. And we might need some help with some stuff... like the sets," Pipsqueak replied. "Say no more, little Pip," Sparrow told Pipsqueak, "Lead the way." Nodding, Pipsqueak led Jack to the backstage, with preparations for tonight's show continuing.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Courtroom~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Your responses are much appreciated, Miss Gainborough, though I do want to go back to the point of Mr. Flamel lying to Officer Jenny," Tarkin said, "During Jenny's testimony, she specifically mentioned that he had promised to let her know of Queen Elsa's whereabouts should he have found her. If Harold Flamel was indeed being honest at that moment, he would have let the authorities know as soon as possible that he had found the missing queen. No further questions." "Thank you, Miss Gainsborough, you may go back to your seat," Judge Philip Banks told Aerith.

4. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

~Courtroom~

"Always back to the lying, it looks like I may have to have to speak." Harold said and coughed a bit. "I'm sorry to interrupt the court, but I like to point something out that Mr Tarkin said, you said I had promised to notify Officer Jenny as to Queen Elsa's whereabouts, let me ask this questions to all of the occupants, let's say I did tell her at that point of time, what would she do against a Conduit that did not have full control of her power? I do imagine she would talk her down but she may of been attacked by Elsa's own powers protecting her." Harold inquired aloud.

"I would also like to add, when I did provide Elsa shelter, I did not know she was a part of royalty until she said so when she was more clamer and in control of her abilities, and while yes, I did keep some secrets from my landlady from Aerith Gainsborough, however, when you are related to somebody famous, you tend to either have two options, getting arrogant like you own the world or keep it low and humble." Harold said and sighed.

"And Aerith does have every right to place trust in me should there be a reason, but she also knows she cannot ask about people's own lives, I merely told her my first name and told her of my circumstances to which she offered me a place to stay, because here in Japan, I had no relatives or friends to turn to at that moment in time." Harold explained with arms crossed.

"As for the Evil Rider incident, I only did what I felt was natural, protecting those who did not have the power to stop the Rider or even run from him, I don't waste the gifts I been given, I'll regret not saving those innocent bystanders, especially considering what Tokyo has been though, I been taught if you have the power to make a difference for people's lives, use it to shield them from harm or use it to stop the threat in question, and that's what I did, I used my abilities to shield anyone in Tokyo from Elsa's uncontrollable powers until she could get a better grasp on it." Harold said and breathed.

"I only done what I did because I believed it was the best situation at the time, I do not know if there's other Conduits or a place for teaching them how to control their abilities, but I used what I had available to me and for the safety of not only Tokyo and it's citizens, but also from Elsa herself, and I'll also say this, if I ever meet any other conduits or such, I'll help them be in an environment where they can calm down and also control their abilities better, even if I risk being killed by those same powers in the process should something happen, I take full responsibility for their safety within my environment as well as my own life being constantly in danger, tell me Mister Tarkin." Harold locked eyes with him.

"Would you be prepared to take that chance should it ever be given to you? The chance to help somebody whose power may kill you without any warning considering their emotional state or let them run rampant and possibly cause Tokyo to experience perhaps more damage than it already experienced, I would like everyone here to actually consider it, but there's one more thing I like to share with you all." Harold said and breathed.

"I do not doubt Tokyo may have schools or something akin to that nature to help Conduits or what other titles they prefer to go by, but I have been told by my mother that a woman's emotional state is considerably more dangerous than a man's and with Elsa being afraid of her secret coming out and how emotional she became, Tokyo may of as my lawyer said, a blizzard or another ice age at the worst, I wasn't going to take that chance and being somewhat similar to Elsa in terms of using unnatural abilities, I offered her sanctuary and guidance on her power and I'll happily do the same for anyone else in the same regard, be it seen as kidnapping or anything, if they want my help to refine their abilities and also, get a chance to calm down, I'll offer it to them, that's all I'll say for now." Harold said and took a sip of water.

"Sorry Matt, but I felt it needed to be said." Harold said to him in a low whispered apologetic tone.

5. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Courtroom~

"Harold, that's enough," Matt told Harold trying to get him to stop talking. "Oshawott!" Foggy cried, trying to get Harold to stop talking and sit down by pulling his arm. "Order! Order!" Judge Banks repeatedly said as he knocked on his gavel, "Sit down, Mr. Flamel! Unless you were specified to speak, you do not say a word in my court!" "Uh-oh..." Carter said to himself as he shook his head. "Oh, Harold, what have you done," Jenny said to herself as she covered her face. Tarkin, on the other hand, simply watched, and grinned, thinking to himself, 'It seems Mr. Flamel is an even bigger fool than I thought.' Sighing after Harold finished, Matt commented, "Great... just when things were starting to turn around for us. Now I can't afford to mess up on the final statement."

Last edited: Nov 4, 2015
  6. FancyStache Traverse Town Homebody

~ Outside Muppet Theatre ~

"Dude, this is it, Spud!" Rock said, looking at the building. "...This is it, right?" "Oh yeah! Rock, I'm totaly good with directions! "Spud replied, smiling. "Plus I used to go here all the time as a kid. At least, I think I did." Rock stared at his friend blankly. "You said that already, man."

~ Yzma's Penthouse ~

Don looked aound the room, inspecting everything. "Man, rmind me never to call whoever decorated this room..." He muttered, before noticing Silver and Chikorita eyeing a fish statue with fangs. "You guys got something?"

7. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Tsukino Household-

Hearing the three come in, Luna got up and came up to them. She mewed softly at them, hoping to be able to Serena when she had the time. Serena went up to her room and changed out of her uniform into one of her causal outfits, hoping to get ready for the family time that they would have.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Courtroom-

Having gone back to her seat, Aerith looked worried with Elsa and Anna, waiting to see what would happen now and hoping that Harold would be seen as innocent. Aerith calmed herself down and watched the trial, keeping quiet.

[​IMG]

-Hino Family Shrine-

"True, the only thing I can do is follow what my spiritual sense tells me." Rei said, sipping the tea her grandfather gave her. "Anyway, who is the new Scout that appeared and saved the children? I hope she joins the other Scouts that are out there." She smiled, happy that her grandfather didn't know her secret identity as Sailor Mars.

-Remus' House-

WilyKit and Harry set the table for everyone, Remus looked at a calandar, looking to see when the next full moon and sighing, hoping that the secret remained with him, Sirius, and James. WilyKat put the glasses on the table and Lily poured the drinks for everyone.

8. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Outside Muppet Theater~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Oh, pardon me, darlings," Diantha told Spud and Rock as she passed by them with her Gardevoir, "I wouldn't want to be late for rehearsal." "Siiir," Gardevoir concurred as she and Diantha both entered the Muppet Theater.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Yzma's Penthouse~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Wow," Pacha commented as he and Kuzco arrived to where Silver, Don, and Chikorita were, noticing the statue of the fish with two fangs. "This has got to be it!" Kuzco added. "You sure?" Silver asked the llama. "Well, can't hurt to try," Kuzco replied as pulled one of the fangs, revealed to be a lever. However, upon pulling the lever, a trapdoor under Kuzco opened, and the llama fell down to an unknown location. A couple of seconds later, a wall nearby opened, and the following happened:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Hino Family Shrine~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Hmm, don't know much about her," Grandpa replied, "Heck, the news doesn't even have footage of this new Scout. All I know is that her name's Sailor Mini Moon. Hmm, guess Sailor Moon doesn't have issues with copyright infringement, what with the similar name and all."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Colbert Report Live Show~

[​IMG]

"Nation, I'm proud to say that over the years since the 'Report' first aired, we've already had quite a few prime minster candidates come for an interview," Stephen Colbert told his audience during a live taping of the 'Colbert Report', "And I'm really looking forward to sitting down with Cosmos in a little while. She is a favorite in her political party, and has her share of support for the election this November, even though her prime minister campaign has had more than its share of bumps in the road. Through it all, through all of this, Cosmos has remained undaunted. But now, I'm afraid to say, we may have finally found something that will DAUNT her." As the audience chuckled at Colbert's statement, Stephen continued, "Because according to the Osaka Post, when Cosmos first tried running for prime minster in 2009, she was 5-foot-5, according to a height report from the Cosmos campaign." The camera then switched to showing a snippet from the Osaka Post that Colbert quoted:

"When [Cosmos] first ran for prime minster in 2009, she was... 5-foot-5. I got this official height report from the Cosmos campaign..."
    "... all say that Cosmos is 5 feet 7 inches tall."

"But now, new sources all say that Cosmos is 5 feet 7 inches tall," Colbert said as the audience's reaction was a mix of shock and laughter, "That's right. Cosmos has added two inches. That is a tactic normally reserved for guys watching porn." The audience erupted in laughter and cheer as Stephen continued, "Now... this could be easily explained. For all we know, Cosmos could be a Conduit whose powers involve growing two inches taller." As the audience laughed once more, Colbert said, "Or it could be one of those classic cases where a woman suddenly gets taller as she gets older." The audience chuckled again, with Colbert continuing, "Happened to my grandma. By the time we put her in a nursing home, she could dunk!" The following image was then shown on screen, eliciting more laughter as well as applause from the audience:

Capture.JPG

"Oh... oh Ma Ma... oh Ma Ma," Colbert said as he saw the image of his grandmother that was displayed, with the audience chuckling in response, "Or folks, this could be a bonafide conspiracy. It may go all the way to the top, a top which is two inches higher than it was before." The audience laughter continued, with the camera then switching to show more quotes from the Osaka Post regarding the story about Cosmos's height:

"Silent in the topic... is the Cosmos 2013 campaign operation..."
    "... which appears not to have shared her height... with any reporters; nor did it respond to... queries."

"Because the Cosmos campaign remains silent on the subject, and appears not to have shared her height with any reporters, or responded to any queries," Colbert quoted the article with the audience chuckling in response, "Oh sure, they're happy to talk about her plan for student debt relief, or raising the minimum wage, but they refuse to talk about the real issue. Is Cosmos tall enough to ride ShockWave at Six Flags? Japan's carnies need to know!" After the audience laughed once more, the camera switched to a screen with quotes pulled from a recent Japan News article about the heights of candidates for prime minister:

"... since 1901, the taller guy has won the election for prime minister 19 times..."
    "... while the shorter candidate has won just eight times..."

"This is serious business, because since 1901, the taller guy has won the election for prime minster 19 times while the shorter candidate has won just 8 times," Colbert quoted the article, "This sensation over Cosmos's elevation might be the thing that finally takes her down. Or up. We don't know at this point." After a chuckle from the audience, Stephen continued, "It's bigger than any other scandal ever, that's why I'm calling it... 'Heightgate'." As the audience chuckled again, Colbert said, "'Cause this has serious implications. What else is Cosmos hiding? She says she opposes Keystone XL, but maybe she's just holding out for the upcoming 'Magic Mike' spinoff, 'Keystone XXL'." The camera then showed the following image on screen, eliciting a huge laughter from the audience:

Capture2.JPG

"I know a lot of women are. A lot of them are," Colbert explained, with many female audience members cheering in response, "Let's be... heh, so depressing. Let's be honest... we're all adults here, except for the kids watching." After the audience chuckled a bit, Colbert continued, "And we all know how she bulked up... she's juicing." A image of steroids then appeared next to an image of Cosmos on screen, with the audience laughing in response. "It wouldn't be tough for her to hide the signs of steroid use. It's not like she's gonna have mood swings. She's only got one mood... whatever the focus group said it should be," Stephen said, with the audience laughing and cheering in response, "Everyone... big fans. Big fans of focus groups here tonight." The audience chuckled once more, with Colbert continuing, "And we all know everyone running for prime minister has to ride the 'Roid'. That's just how the game's played." After a few chuckles from the audience, Colbert said, "On an average campaign day, these candidates have to hit 2 pancake breakfasts, 4 town hall meetings, and a plate dinner costing a million yen. Do you really think they'd have all that stamina without a little 'vain candy'? A little... 'Schwarzenectar'? A little 'Barry Bonds Head Resizer'?" The audience laughed at what Colbert had just said, with Stephen adding, "Don't kid yourself. There's a long history of world leaders bulking up to get elected. We all know that's how American president, John F. Kennedy won his debate against Richard Nixon back in 1960." The following image then appeared on screen, eliciting much laughter from the audience:

Capture3.JPG

"That's... that's why they called him 'JACK!'," Stephen commented in regards to the image of Kennedy, with the audience chuckling in response, "Now, this could be a plus. Because if Cosmos continues to grow, think how big she'll be when if she becomes prime minister! We won't have to worry about Iran or North Korea anymore, because Mega Cosmos can just swat missiles out of the sky!" The audience then erupted in laughter as an image of a gigantic Cosmos standing in Tokyo blocking missiles from reaching the city was shown on screen. "I personally can't wait to see how Heightgate plays out," Colbert said, "We'll be right back." The audience then cheered as the show went on a commercial break.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Outside Flynn's Arcade~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Later, Mr. Flynn," Hiccup told Kevin Flynn as he left with Manon and Harry after his shift for the day ended. "Take care," Flynn replied to his employee as he went back inside his arcade. "Hey Toothless, thanks for being patient bud," Hiccup greeted his dragon, petting him as toothless licked him. "Well, I gotta go home with Harry to get ready," Manon told Hiccup. "Alright," Hiccup replied, "I gotta go back to my dorm as well. I'll pick you up once I'm ready." "Sounds like a plan," Manon said as she and Harry started running towards their home, "Later taters!" "Leemo!" Harry added as he ran with Manon. As he waved goodbye, Hiccup noticed Toothless growling at something. "What is it, Toothless?" Hiccup asked. Looking around, Hiccup noticed Toothless was looking at what appeared to be a Rider standing in an alleyway alone...

[​IMG]

'Is that a... Rider?' Hiccup thought to himself. Upon noticing Hiccup and Toothless, the Rider started running away. "Hey, wait!" Hiccup called out to the Rider, "Come on, Toothless. He could be a new ally!" Getting up on Toothless's back, Hiccup and his dragon started chasing the Rider, hoping to get a word with him.

~Outside Flynn's Arcade (Again)~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

As Katniss and her friends were walking back home, Katniss's Pikachu sensed something nearby. "Pika?" Haymitch thought out loud. "What is it, Haymitch?" Katniss asked her Pikachu as she bent down to him. "Pikapika, Pikachu!" Haymitch replied as he was pulling her wrist, indicating he wanted to take her somewhere. "What's wrong with him?" Dick asked. "Guess he wants to take me somewhere," Katniss replied, "You guys go on without us." "Well, if you say so," Ritchie replied as he left with the others. But as she continued walking, Rue stopped, and turned around to face Katniss. "Katniss... look out for yourself," Rue told Katniss, thinking of the moment when Katniss became a Rider. Nodding in reply, Katniss responded, "You too, Rue." Rue then turned around, and rejoined with Dick, Ritchie, and Sparky, while Katniss followed Haymitch somewhere...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Tsukino Household~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Muppets, huh? Never heard of 'em," Sammy told Rini as he took a sip of his lemonade while carrying Luna and petting her, "But hey, if your friends are part of this telethon thingy, then I'll be happy to tag along." "You can come too, Riley," Rini told Riley as she drank her lemonade. "Wish I can guys, but my great aunt, Edie, just arrived from Minnesota yesterday. My parents say I gotta spend time with her," Riley replied. "Oh, well that's gotta be fun, right?" Rini asked. "Yeah... real fun..." Riley lied as she took a sip of her lemonade.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Great Aunt Edie... this isn't going to end well," Sadness commented. "Oh come on, Sadness. You're just exaggerating," Joy replied, "I'm sure she wasn't as bad as we remember." "Is that so? Well let's have a look at a random memory of her," Disgust said as she pressed a button on the console, pulling up a memory Riley has of her great aunt, and playing on the screen in front of the five emotions. The screen then displayed a very old woman smoking a large cigarette while telling Riley, "Oh aren't you the sweetest thing in the world!" But as Riley coughed from Edie's smoking, Edie said, "Oh don't worry Doll, you'll get used to it." As the memory stopped playing, Fear nervously said, "Oh no... it's all coming back to me..." "I hate that woman," Anger commented. Grinning, Disgust told Joy, "I rest my case." Sighing, Joy said, "Okay guys. MAYBE Great Aunt Edie may not have been our favorite family member. But hey, people change. So who knows? Maybe she'll be great to hang out with this time!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Building in Tokyo - Abandoned Clinic~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Arriving to the part of the clinic where May was investigating, Alan, Skye, and Shining Armor found May observing dead bodies, all appearing to have been murdered by someone. "Looks like a small blade, probably a scalpel," Melinda explained as she observed a body before moving to the one next to it, "And this one here is just pure strength. Whoever did thi-" "We all know who did this," Skye interrupted May as Shining Armor noticed a security camera near the ceiling and observed it. "Look at what he did," Skye continued, "I can't believe it. My father's a... monster."

~Tokyo Streets~

[​IMG]

Sitting inside his car alone, Calvin Zabo was fixated on his iPad, which was showing footage from the clinic where Skye and the others were. Cal watched as Shining Armor stared at the camera, and heard Skye speaking. "No, no, no, no..." Cal said to himself as he heard Skye speaking. "MONSTER!" Zabo cried after hearing Skye say the words 'My father's a... monster', smashing his fist hard into the iPad's screen, completely damaging the device, and throwing it outside before driving off in a hurry.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

~Courtroom~

"Now then... back to business... does the prosecution have an additional witness it would like to call to the stand?" Judge Banks asked. "No, your honor," Tarkin replied. "Very well. It's time for both prosecution and defense to make a final argument. First up, will be the prosecution," Banks announced. "Thank you, your honor," Tarkin replied as he got up, "Ladies and gentlemen... first of all, I want to thank Mr. Flamel for giving us such a terrific performance a short while ago. If I didn't know any better, I'd say he was either an excellent actor, or an individual completely clueless on so many topics. First off, Mr. Flamel clearly doesn't know the capability of police officers these days. Police around the world, especially here in Japan, are entirely capable of dealing with individuals of all kinds, whether they be Conduit or non-Conduit. They have the proper training and the proper tools. And there are quite a number of Conduits who are part of law enforcement that use there powers to their benefit. And I am appalled to think Mr. Flamel thinks that Officer Jenny would even consider taking down Elsa. What reason do you have Mr. Flamel for thinking our own police force would kill a guest of ours?! And if I remember correctly, the Tokyo Police Department was instructed to find Queen Elsa and bring her back safe, NOT to kill her. But, back to the subjects of Conduits... Mr. Flamel seems to think that Conduits are viewed as outcasts, who go to separate schools, and are cutoff from society in general. Those words may have a ring of truth to them... that is, if the current year was, say... 1956. But it's not. It's 2013. Much has changed in Japan over the past few decades. Segregation against Conduits came to an end. Society became more accepting of them. Oh, sure, there will surely be bigots who are disgusted at the sight of a Conduit. But bigotry, unfortunately, is hard to eradicate. Nevertheless, every school in our country proudly accepts students regardless of whether they are Conduit or non-Conduit, human or non-human. Now compare Japan to the United Kingdom, Harold Flamel's home country. A country where a split still exists between wizards and others. One of the few remaining countries that still has a Ministry of Magic. THAT is the part of the world Mr. Flamel came from. Having gone there myself, I actually met a couple of wizarding individuals, including the previous U.K. Minister of Magic, the late Rufus Scrimgeour. I was shocked to hear the things they say, how they believe in keeping themselves away from others, including from fellow Conduits who just happen to have powers not considered magic... I couldn't believe that societal advances haven't reached that part of the world yet. Now you may all be asking, what does this have to do with the case? Quite simple... I see that Harold Flamel is too steeped in the ideals of his people that he just simply can never understand how things in Japan work. And to let such an individual roam free in our streets, deciding for himself what is and isn't right, is a danger to us as a country. This is most evident when we saw him speak even though he wasn't supposed to. We simply cannot allow such an individual to be viewed as innocent. That is all I have to say." "Thank you, Minister Tarkin," Judge Banks said as Tarkin went back to his seat, "And now, a final argument from the defense." "Thank you, your honor," Matt Murdock replied as he got up while holding his cane, "Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, forgive me if I seem distracted. I've been preoccupied of late with, uh, questions of morality... of right and wrong, good and evil. Sometimes the delineation between the two is a sharp line. Sometimes it's a blur... and often it's like pornography. You just know when you see it. But anyway, I would like to apologize on behalf of Harold for disobeying the rues of this court. But, people make mistakes. Mistakes are always made. This is not in dispute. It is a matter of record... of fact... something stating what is, not what we think of it, not what we feel about it. It just is. Minister Tarkin has mentioned quite a number of facts over the course of this trial. And here's another fact... Japan is very open to individuals of all kind. Tarkin even mentioned that himself... and yet, seemed to contradict himself when he stated that Harold cannot be welcome in Japan simply for the kind of person he is. Here's another fact... people can learn. That is an undeniable fact. Does it imply that Harold can learn from his mistakes and be a better citizen. Of course. Not everything is as black and white as Tarkin assumes about those who break the law. And I apologize for mentioning that despite stating in my opening statement that I did not intend to state facts, as it wasn't my job in this case. But I feel, this is really important right now. Yes, my client has never left his part of the world until not too long ago. Yes, he may have never experienced how things work here in Japan long enough to understand it. Those are facts. They state what happened. But they do not give the full story. What was in my client's heart when he hid Queen Elsa of Arendelle for days is important in this case. Both Aerith and Queen Elsa have stated that Harold was a friendly and pleasant person. And the jury must consider whatever the witnesses said that weren't opinions as facts. Based on these... and these alone, the prosecution has failed to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that my client is a dangerous and untrustworthy man. And those are the facts. My client, based purely on the sanctity of the law which we've all sworn an oath to uphold... must be acquitted of these charges. Here in this courtroom... the judgment is yours... and yours alone." "Thank you, Mr. Murdock," Judge Banks told Matt as the blind demon took a seat, "The members jury will now convene alone outside of this courtoom, and will decide the outcome of this case." The members of the jury (Achilles, Sherri Squibbles, and Brick Tamland) were then escorted out of the courtroom, where they would discuss the case and make a decision. "And now, we wait..." Matt whispered to Harold and Foggy. "Osha..." Foggy replied, hoping the wait wouldn't be long.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2015
  9. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

~Nintendo High: Hallways~

Rosalina blinked in surprise as Sara bumped into her before quietly explaining. "Actually, I was just wandering about until I heard a story about someone stopping a rocket with their hands, so I wanted to hear the whole story. My name is Rosalina by the way." She soon turned her head as soon as she saw the door open and looked at nYuri. "Hello, Mr. Cosmos. I heard you stopped a rocket with your hands. I'm interested in hearing the whole story."

~Kai's House~

"Let's see how I'm going to make these noobs my bitches..." Kai said to herself as she started to move around the map before coming up on a player with the ID of "TurtleWizard" and immediatly shot him in the head killing him instantly with a loud "Woo!" coming from Kai [luckily she had hear headset muted], she kept going before quickly killing "KingofKings" and "GoddessofLight" with melee, this was soon followed by a rocket launcher killing "HeartbreakKid", "TheGreatMurray", and "PirateFox" before jumping into a tank and proceeding to blast "RaccoonThief", "WeaponizedLombax", and "Guywithspikyhair02" followed by jumping out and shooting "BHK2005" point-blank in the head. She soon meleed "BandicootPrime" and "AmeriMatt" before finally coming across one more player. Kai leaned in to get a good look at the name muttering. "HikariPrincess, huh? Seems like you're the only one left." However it soon turned into a firefight between the two.

~Arena: Backstage~

Truple H and HBK were in the back having decided to play on PSN before the show tonight, things seemed normal...until Triple H was stabbed from behind and died. Triple H looked at the username and commented. "How in the hell could someone with the name AoiKazue kill the King of Kings!" Orton soon popped his head in casually mentioning. "It's probably because you suck." only to get superkicked in the face by HBK just before he died in game as well. Shawn looked at his screen. "Whoever it is, they're good..."

~Kairi's House~

Kairi started to play killing various nameless folk as she started to rack up points, only to soon see on the kill feed that Sora and Roxas were killed by an "AoiKazue" Kairi focused with determination in her eyes as she said to herself. "Looks like I will have to kill you for killing my boyfriend...AoiKazue." Soon Kairi was face to face with the mysterious AoiKazue before the two started to get into an intense firefight.

~Racthet's Home~

The Lombax and his robot sidekick Clank had been sitting on their sofa, Clank's glowing green eyes watching as Ratchet darted around the field seemingly killing various namless noobs with ease before a shot from a tank killed him instantly. Ratchet's jaw dropped, his yellow-green eyes wide open trying to make sense before Clank stated bluntly. "You were killed by a round from a tank, you weren't even looking." shortly before laughing, Ratchet looked at the username before casually muttering. "I will get you, AoiKazue..."

~Paranormal Club~

Luigi nodded and simply started to look around, this had been the first time in a while where he and Mario were seperated as he started to think.

~Shibuya~

"No, I don't really know much about my father." IF started before she finlly continued. "But my mother, she raised me for a while, then got hooked on mushrooms, she was then out for a while before her friend Compile raised me for a while. This was when I first met Compa...my best friend. For all I know my mother might still be asleep and I've been living with Compa ever since that day all those years ago."

~Nintendo High: Computer Lab~

Foxy, rather than listening to Freddy had soemhow managed to play Call of Duty despite having a hook for a hand, he had been doing well until he was hit by a rocket, he spoke into his headset. "Great Murray! Did you see who killed us?" shortly before he heard. "No, it was too quick to see!" Foxy lifted his eyepatch up and looked at the name. "AoiKazue....he must have done it!"

~Cooper Residence~

Meanwhile somewhere else in another home in the Minato Ward. a pink hippo, a gray raccoon in blue, and a green turtle in a wheelchair were all playing Call of Duty. The turtle was killed immediatly causing him to freak out, adjusting his glasses to get a better look at what happened speaking. "What in the world? Sly, Murray...careful, someone's killing people." The turtle soon pulled up his laptop and started to type diligently just before Mrray was killed by a tank round with someone yelling through his headset. "Did you see who killed us?" only for the hippo to yell. "No, it was too quick to see!" The raccoon looked over at the turtle as he ran. "Bentley, can you find out anything about who killed you and Murray?" Bentley was typing frantically. "I'm trying, but I can't find any information on that guy even while hacking the internet." Soon Sly was killed surprising the Raccoon. "Whoever it is, they have the name of AoiKazue"

~Hotel~

"Dammit! I just got killed." Matt yelled as his character died, Pat and Woolie were laughing until Liam asked pointing at Crash. "How did this guy get in and somehow log into PSN?" The Zaibatsu members looked to see Crash sitting on his head playing the game upside down.

~Skyworld~

Palutena had been back in Skyworld for a while watching over Pit down below, even though she had been aware of the overarching S-Type threat, she had delved into the activity known as gaming. Of course she had not ben playing for long and was immediatly shocked when someone killed her right off the bat. The green-haired woman blinked in surprise, a bit dumbfounded too, with a deadpan tone she casually asked herself. "Did someone just kill me? A Goddess?" Shortly before chat could be heard between Foxy and Murray. She looked at the username for a moment and began to think. "AoiKazue, who is that girl?"​

10. AP_Epikyur Merlin's Housekeeper

-Nintendo High School: Robotics Classroom-

After Dr. Eggman had finished upgrading Springtrap, the ragged yellow robot sat up afterwards, before looking at the man who had repaired him, "Thank you for fixing me up, Doctor Eggman. You even fixed that pesky skipping problem I had with my voice. Is there any way I can repay you for this?"

-Nintendo High School:
    Outside The Cooking Classroom

"Well screw you too, pal!" shouted Dingodile in anger, annoyed at Ramsey's response from earlier. The fact that the door was slammed in his face didn't exactly help matters either.

"Bah. I can't waste time yelling with that chump, I gotta find that d**ned clank before he gets wrecked again!" says the gruff janitor before shuffling off to search for Springtrap again.

-Streets Of Tokyo-

Jr. Troopa was on his way home from...well, he didn't exactly go to school, taking occasional glimpsed at the staff Shadow Mario gave him. 'I still need to learn how to use that thing better; it's going to be my key to trounce Mario once and for all! Maybe I can find somewhere to practice using it.' thought Jr., walking past Vanitas and his group, who had just come from the high school.

11. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Narumi Detective Agency-

While they were listening to the broadcast of the trial, Hermione petted her Vulpix which slept in her lap and Philip looked up everything there was about trial and the court system. They wanted to hear what verdict this Harold person would get.

[​IMG]

-Tokyo Street-

Wandering the street of Tokyo, Draco groaned and looked around, not wanting to admit he was lost and tried to find the home of this Remus Lupin that Harry knew.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Burrow-

Ron looked at his communicator, wondering if he would be able to help his friends and new allies. 'Though how did I get the Fresh Orange Lockseed if I was knocked out in Blood Orange?' He thought, pondering the appearance of his second Lockseed.

[​IMG]

-Hino Family Shrine-

"Maybe they're related."
    Rei said, sipping her tea. She thought, 'I could use the fire to see who Mini Moon is but I want to see her for myself and not keep a secret from my friends.'

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Courtroom-

The three women kept quiet, waiting to see what result would there be for Harold. Elsa tried to keep herself calm while Anna smiled and held her hand.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Tsukino Household-

Luna purred softly and mewed at Riley. Serena was talking with Ami on the communicator about what she was going to do. Ami warned her to be safe in case of a sudden attack and be on the outlook for the new Scout, Sailor Mini Moon.

-Remus' Household-

Sirius played with James and Remus while Lily helped the Wilys get cleaned up. Harry looked at his Donguri Lockseed and looked out the window, wondering what would happen now.

12. FancyStache Traverse Town Homebody

~ Tokyo Streets ~

"Froggy! Where are you?!" Big called out, looking around. His call was answered by a few screams and purple lights in the distance. Big ran to the source of the noise and found himself at Twinkle Park, where a large crowd was running away and screaming as the corrupted Froggy fired energy blasts at them before hopping into the park!

~ Courtroom ~

Crouch Jr. and Mary shook Kano awake. "Muh, wuh? Whazzit...?" He mumbled, waking up. "Who won?" "No one, yet." Crouch Jr. replied. "But we'll be finding out soon. And it really isn't a matter of 'winning' per se."

~ Department Of Public Planning ~

Leslie Knope just stared at the television as the Colbert Report cut to commercial. "I didn't know Miss Cosmos was 5-foot-7. Wow."

~ Outside Muppet Theatre ~

Rock smiled and stepped aside for Diantha to enter the theatre, before grinning at Spud. "I guess this is the place! Let's check it out!" As Rock went inside, Spud stood there for a few minutes, before his delayed reaction kicked in. Turning to the empty spot where Diantha was earlier, he smiled. "Oh, am I in your way? Sorry 'bout that!" Spud took a step back before noticing that no one was there. "Uhh, where is everybody?" He asked dim-wittedly, before shrugging and entering the theatre.

~ Arena: Dean's Locker Room ~

Dean Ambrose and Reptile were engaged in a conversation. While the sight of a grown man talking to a man-sized lizard would've been jarring to outsiders, the two spoke casually.

"I'm concerned with Lord Kotal's mentality as of late." Reptile spoke, frowning. "Am I the only one who thinks his grudge against the Japanese Government is clouding his goals of uniting Japan?" "Yeah, he's been seriously irritable lately. And D'Vorah's been MIA a lot." Reptile raised an eyebrow at Dean's comment. "Is that so? I wasn't aware of this. I shall have to keep further eyes on her." Dean shrugged. "I guess. So what about those two kids you rescued?" "They've recovered and we've sent them to a safe place." Reptile replied. "Cool. I guess Mac helped with that?" Dean asked. Reptile nodded. "Ermac, yes." "What's the deal with him, anyway?" The wrestler asked out of curiosity. "Like, the freaky glowing green eyes. What's up with that?"

~ Space Engineering Classroom ~

Yuri's smiled grew wider. "Stellar!" He exclaimed! "Wonderful! Yes, of course I'll tell you! Please, come inside!" He led Rosalina inside before gesturing toward Cortez. "This is Steve Cortez, by the way! He'll be running the Space Club!" Cortez waved. "Hello." He greeted. Yuri's eyes fell on Sara and he smiled politely. "Hello, young lady!" He greeted. "Is there something you needed?"

~ Chris' House ~

Dan, Chris and Elise were playing Call Of Duty (on another server from where Kai was playing). "Alright guys..." Chris began, preparing to take charge. "...I say we stick together and-" He was cut off when Dan's character shot his straight in the head, killing him. "DAN!!!" Chris screamed in rage as Dan began laughing, standing over his victim and squatting repeatedly. "We're on the same team, Dan! Why'd you do that?!" "Because you were being a bossy know-it-all!" Dan replied smugly. "Alright, Elise. It's just you and me, so shut up and do what I say!" Dan looked at the screen to find Elise was gone. "Elise! Get back here!"

Elsewhere, Elise was stealthily making her way to her first target...

13. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Courthouse - Jury Room~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Having convened in a private room, the members of the jury who had witnessed the trial of Harold Flamel were discussing whether or not to charge Flamel, taking their time to make sure they make a wise and fair decision. "Harold Flamel clearly violated the law," Achilles commented, "It shouldn't matter if his intentions were good or not. The law is the law." "Oh, but he seems like a perfectly nice gentleman to me," Sherri replied, "He just needs another chance, that's all." Sighing, Achilles asked Brick Tamland, "What do you think?" "I thought I once ate a falafel hot dog with cinnamon and bacon on top. Turns out it was a used coffee filter with cigarette butts on it," Brick replied, confusing both Achilles and Sherri, who looked at him with strange looks on their faces.

----------------------------------------------------------------

~Sora's and Roxas's Home~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"What the-?" Sora complained after he and Roxas were killed in an online Call of Duty game. "Who the heck is 'AoiKazue'?" Roxas wondered out loud, reading the kill feed. "Well, whoever he or she is, looks like Kairi's gonna kick their butt," Sora replied as he noticed a firefight between 'AoiKazue' and Kairi/'HikariPrincess' begin. "Good," Roxas commented, "Still, we might have dealt with this 'AoiKazue' easily had Riku joined us. Seriously, where is he?"

---------------------------------------------------------------

~Building Rooftop~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Hey, wait up!" Hiccup called out as he and Toothless finally caught up to the mysterious Rider on a building rooftop, "You're a Rider, right?" "I guess so," the Rider replied as he turned around to face Hiccup. "Well, that's great," Hiccup replied as he got out of Toothless's back, "'Cause, little secret between us... I'm a Rider too!" "Right... you're associated with Zordon, aren't you?" the Rider asked. "Y-yeah, how did you know?" a surprised Hiccup asked. "I've got my sources," the Rider replied, "I know about every spandex-wearing warrior fighting on Zordon's side." "Oh, by 'sources', you mean Zordon, Alpha, and Navi, right?" Hiccup asked, "I can't believe I didn't see this earlier. You must be a new recruit Zordon picked. Well, allow me to welcome you to our ever growing team, buddy!" "'Buddy'? Hah, don't make me laugh," the Rider scoffed, "I ain't even associated with Zordon either. The big head's wasting his time with all the stuff he's doing. Pretty soon, this entire world will become an entirely different place, and there's nothing Zordon or anyone else can do to stop it." "Why do I get the feeling you're not a good guy?" Hiccup wondered out loud, "And, what do you mean by Earth becoming 'an entirely different place'?"

[​IMG]

SH Figuarts Kamen Rider Duke 06.JPG

Vanitas
    ~The Boy in the Mask~

"Exactly what I said, idiot. The Earth you know will be gone forever," Vanitas replied, "And the whole 'good guy' vs. 'bad guy' thing... well, it really depends on what one considers... 'bad'. We in the Crystal Order believe that we fight a good fight, regardless what others think of us." "The Crystal Order! You are a bad guy!" Hiccup cried as he and Toothless got in a fighting position. "Oh, how typical..." Vanitas commented as he summoned a rapier. Gasping at the sight of the rapier, Hiccup shook his head and quickly transformed to his Rider form...

[​IMG]

"Good. Let's see what you're made of," Vanitas commented as he tightened his grip on his rapier. Summoning the Banaspear, Hiccup cried, "Come on Toothless!" Nodding, Toothless charged towards Vanitas alongside Hiccup, with Toothless sending a plasma blast towards Vanitas, and Hiccup slashing his Banaspear. But what they attacked appeared to simply an image, as Vanitas had teleported right behind them, saying, "Gotcha!" Slashing his rapier, Hiccup blocked the attack with his Banaspear, though the surprise attack caused him to back up a bit. "Okay, didn't expect that," Hiccup commented. Jumping high in the air, Vanitas hit Hiccup and Toothless with a Dark Thundaga attack, crying, "Suffer!" Suffering the brunt of the attack, Hiccup and Toothless were weakened a bit from the dark electric attack, with Hiccup asking his dragon, "You okay there, bud?" Toothless nodded in reply, and Hiccup said, "Okay, let's keep fighting!" As Vanitas landed, Hiccup rushed at him, and the two sparred with their weapons. Whenever Hiccup almost hit Vanitas, the evil Rider would easily sidestep away, commenting, "Too slow." Toothless also tried helping, shooting plasma blasts at Vanitas. But Vanitas would easily swing his rapier, and get rid of the plasma blasts, commenting "Pathetic." "Man, nothing will get to this guy!" Hiccup cried.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School: Cooking Club Meeting~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Alright everyone. Time is up," Gordon Ramsay announced, "Swedish Chef and I will be walking around, checking how each of you did on your three Swedish dishes. Once your three plates have been checked, you are free to leave."

---------------------------------------------------------------------

~Yzma's Penthouse~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Okay, so the other lever then?" Pacha asked. "Well duh," Kuzco replied. Doing as Kuzco asked, Pacha pulled on the lever Kuzco didn't pull. Just then, the wall near where Kuzco and Pacha were standing quickly flipped, apparently sending them to the other side of the solid hard wall. "Uh, guys?" Silver asked, wondering where the two disappeared. As Silver tried to pull on the levers from the fish statue in order to be taken to where Pacha and Kuzco were, none seemed to budge one bit. "Chika!" Chikorita cried in distress. "Uhh, looks like we have a problem, Don..." Silver told Don, with the focus now trying to find out where Pacha and Kuzco ended up.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

~Courtroom~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

After waiting for what was close to an hour, the people inside the courtroom noticed the members of the jury finally arrive, being escorted to their place in the courtroom...

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Has the jury made a decision?" Judge Philip Banks asked the members of the jury. "We have, your honor," Achilles replied as he stood up while being assisted by his cane. "And what decision has the jury come to?" the judge asked. "On the matter of lying to a law enforcement officer, the jury finds the defendant guilty," Achilles responded, "But on the charge of holding Queen Elsa while she was declared missing, the jury finds Harold Flamel... not guilty." There were murmurs instantly heard among those in attendance, wondering what that decision would mean. "Very well," Judge Banks replied, "You may be seated." As Achilles sat back down with the rest of the jurors, Banks told Harold Flamel, "Harold Flamel. You are hereby found not guilty of holding Queen Elsa while she was missing, but guilty of lying to a police officer. However, since the offense you are guilty of is a relatively minor offense, you will not have to worry about going to jail. Instead, you will be required to complete 60 hours of community service within a month, in which a police officer will track your progress. Case is closed." As Banks knocked on his gavel, there was some cheering from those who were attending. "He did it! He did it!" Officer Carter cheered as he hugged Aerith, "He gon' be free, Aerith!" "I didn't know you even cared, Carter," Lee told him. "Well, now I know why some people jus' LOVE lawyer movies," Carter replied. "Yes!" Officer Jenny said to herself, happy that Harold won't have to go to prison. "Wow, looks like your friend won't be going to jail, Elsa," Olaf told the ice queen. "I think that was pretty fair," Hans commented. Sighing a breath of relief, Matt patted Harold on his back, telling him, "Rest easy, Harold. You're a free man." "Oshawott! Oshawott!" Foggy happily cheered as he jumped up and down around the table in front of Harold and Matt. "Well done, Mr. Murdock," Tarkin told the blind lawyer as he approached him, giving a slow clap, "You definitely were a worthy foe. The Ministry of Justice could certainly use someone of your impressive skills." "I appreciate the offer, sir," Murdock replied, smiling, "But I prefer remaining small and independent." "Suit yourself," Tarkin replied, "But the door is always open should you change your mind." Shaking Matt's hand, Tarkin said, "It's been a pleasure to have fought this battle with you." "Likewise," Murdock replied as Tarkin headed towards the exit. "Osha!" Foggy scoffed as he stuck his tongue out at Tarkin while his back was turned. "Foggy, manners..." Matt sternly told his Pokemon.

~Muppets Japan Theater~

[​IMG]

"Everyone's backstage rehearsing, lads," Jack Sparrow told Rock and Spud as he walked past by them, carrying a box, "You're welcome to have seat, but it will be quite a wait before the show starts. You two are the first guests to arrive."

~Tokyo's Shibuya District~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"I have no memory of my mother," Finnick told IF, "I never knew her." Crossing his arms, Raichu looked at Finnick, wondering when he'd stop beating around the bush. "But... as for my father. Well, he's a gym leader who specializes in Electric-type Pokemon... one look into his eyes, and you get that feeling of being electrified," Finnick continued, "That's a trait that's strong in my family. My father has it. I have it. And... my sister has it." Smiling at IF, Finnick said, "Yes, it's you, IF. You're my twin sister." "Raichu," Raichu concurred, nodding in agreement.

-----------------------------------------------------------

~Colbert Report Live Show~

[​IMG]

"My guest tonight just might be the next Prime Minister of Japan," Stephen Colbert announced to his audience, "I'll find out what she plans on asking Japanese citizens to say 'no' to. Please welcome, Cosmos!" Colbert then got up from his seat, and ran towards the front of the stage, bowing to the audience as they cheered before running towards the interview table, where Cosmos was seated...

[​IMG]

"Oh ho! Cosmos! Thank you, thank you so much for joining us," Colbert greeted Cosmos as he took a seat in front of her. "Thank you for having me," Cosmos replied. "Umm, now let's get right to the heart of the matter," Stephen said, "A big story about you this week. Everybody's talking about it... How tall are you really? 5-foot-5, or 5-foot-7?" The audience chuckled at Colbert's question, with Cosmos replying, "No comment." "I see," Colbert commented as he took out a pen and paper, and wrote on the paper, "'Refuses to answer'." Cosmos and the audience then laughed a bit at what Colbert just did, who continued, "Now e-everybody wants to know, they speculate on what kind of prime minister a candidate might be. And if you would uh, forgive me in saying so, I personally think you'd be great." The audience then applauded after what Colbert said, with Cosmos replying, "Thank you." "And, I hope, I-I hope I'm not out of place in saying this... y-you're a very good looking lady," Colbert added, with the audience applauding once more, and cheering. "Well, thank you Stephen," Cosmos responded. "Do you think your potential admirer would be okay with me having said that?" Colbert asked Cosmos, with the audience laughing as they heard the question. "You know, he might be a little ruffled..." Cosmos answered. "Ruffled enough to come on my show and try to punch me?" Colbert asked as he mimicked a fist punch with his hands, causing both the audience and Cosmos to laugh, "Because that, heh, because that would still be a booking, and I would win." The audience continued to laugh, with Cosmos replying, "Well maybe if you sang to me, it would make him a little jealous." "L... L, is for the way you look at me," Colbert sang, with the audience cheering and Cosmos snapping her fingers to the beat. "I'm sure he has a better voice, though," Cosmos said. "He has a better voice?!" Colbert replied as he and the audience laughed. "I'm sorry," Cosmos apologized. "Alright, I blew it last night singing with John Legend," Colbert responded as the audience and Comsos laughed, "Now, why would you want to be prime minister? Umm, you'd never get any sleep, because I understand the phone keeps ringing at 3 a.m." Cosmos and the audience once again laughed, with Colbert continuing, "Well that's true, I mean, there are challenges you face as a candidate for prime minster. What's the greatest challenge for you? Is it the constant media attention? Frollo?" Chuckling along with the audience at Colbert mentioning Frollo, Cosmos replied, "You know, this has been a privilege throughout. I have to say, being able to travel around the country, meeting people..." "Coming on my show," Colbert added to Cosmos's statement. "Coming on your show," Cosmos concurred, with the audience laughing in response, "It's been a highlight. So I tend to look at the positive, and I don't look at what could go wrong with the problems 'cause there's so much that I think I can do for this country. Uhh, so I'm willing to make the sacrifices. Whatever's necessary to get into office." The audience then applauded after Cosmos's statement, with Colbert mentioning, "Now, the election is this November. Two months from now." "Yes," Cosmos concurred. "Who? Who are you supporting?" Colbert asked, causing the audience to laugh, "I only ask because you're an independent minded woman." "I am a firm supporter of Cosmos," Cosmos answered, with the audience cheering in response, "Because I know-" "Because the pollsters, the pollsters keep telling me that the female vote can go either way," Colbert interrupted Cosmos. "You know, that's... that's been a mistake that the polls have made," Cosmos replied, "There are many women like myself who were independent, strong, focused, who care about family values, who know that 'Cosmos' will be the correct choice in the ballot." The audience cheered once again, with Cosmos continuing, "That Cosmos has something unique to offer the country. That her perspective is really gonna change the lives of working women. I understand, because Cosmos is me." As the audience laughed, Colbert asked, "Alright, if, if you become the next prime minister of Japan, eight years from now, will your future husband get into politics and try running for prime minister?" The audience and Cosmos laughed at Colbert's question, who continued, "'Cause my understanding is that's how it works now in democracies around the world." "No. I think being the only person in my family to become prime minister is enough, but for those eight years that I'll be prime minister, I'm gonna change the face of this country. That's my promise," Cosmos replied, with the audience cheering, "Because I have a passion for insuring that regular folks get a fair shake, something that prime minister Harriet Jones had fought for, and I will continue. There are a lot of people who are working harder for less. And I am passionate about making that change, and I think we have a chance." "Now... now speaking of changing the face of Japan, talking about the ordinary, t-the average people out there, we have been having school kids send in drawings of the candidates," Stephen commented. "Okay," Cosmos replied. "So we have... we have a bunch of them already up in the map in basically the area where these drawings have come from," Colbert said, pointing to a map of Japan on the wall next to them, filled with a collage of pictures. "I see. I see," Cosmos replied as she noticed the pictures. "Uh, we've got a couple of them. Let me show you a couple of the ones we've gotten in here. Uh, Jimmy can you put these up on the screen," Colbert said, with a random picture of Cosmos appearing on the screen. The picture that appeared of Comsos was drawn as though she was staring blankly with her eyes wide open, causing the audience to laugh at the way it looked. "Yeah..." Cosmos commented at the first picture of herself. "This was drawn by uh, Trini, age 7, of Vermilion City, Kanto," Colbert explained, "And from the looks of it, it's a drawing of you looking startled." Cosmos and the audience laughed at what Colbert just said, who continued, "I think probably startled that you agreed to appear on my show." The laughing from both Cosmos and the audience continued, with Colbert saying, "L-let's go to the next one there, Jim." A new picture of Cosmos then appeared on the screen, and it was very accurate of how she looked. "This one is by Sara, age 11, of Petalburg City, Hoenn," Colbert commented, "And I really like this one." "It's really good," Cosmos concurred as she observed the drawing. "Yeah. I uh, think 'cause Sara drew you just as majestic as me," Colbert replied, with the audience and Cosmos laughing in response, "Umm, l-let's go to the next one." The picture to appear on screen depicted what appeared to be Cosmos and Harold Saxon facing off in a boxing match, causing Cosmos and the audience to laugh hard. "Well... okay then... this is certainly an interesting piece," Colbert commented, "This one is by Ankur, age 9, of Blackthorn City, Johto. And I gotta say, Ankur's got a very wild imagination." "Heh, it's almost as accurate as the real thing," Cosmos joked, with Colbert and the audience laughing in response. "Okay, w-what else do we have here?" Colbert said, with the next picture on screen depicting Cosmos with a gigantic smile, big chin, and her teeth shown to be rather large. "Oh!" a surprised Cosmos said as the picture appeared, with the audience laughing at it. "Alright, now... is that it?" Colbert asked Cosmos. "That's it. That's the one," Cosmos replied. "This one is by Ryan, age 10, of Sunyshore City, Sinnoh. And I gotta say, Ryan's got it!" Colbert commented. "The chin and the teeth," Cosmos added. "Now I think... I think this was an attempt to get the message across to voters," Colbert said, "That your universal health care plan includes-" "Dental," both Cosmos and Colbert said at the same time as the audience applauded. "Are you ready to fight this out all the way to Election Day?" Colbert asked Cosmos. "You know, I am hopeful that this is gonna be over before the big day in November," Cosmos replied, "I think that, umm-" "Those of us in the media aren't," Colbert interrupted Cosmos, with the audience laughing in response, "Otherwise, we won't have much to talk about. But go right ahead." "I know, I know, I know...," Cosmos continued, "But I-I think that this has been a good fight. Umm, it has prepared whoever comes out of this election, to be able to lead this great country. Umm, and I think it's been good overall for Japan. Umm, every corner of the country will have had a chance to look up close and personal at myself and Saxon, and know where he and I stand, who we are. I'm ready for November, and all I can say to Saxon is to bring it on." The audience then applauded and cheered in response to Cosmos's statement. Shaking Cosmos's hand, Colbert said, "Cosmos, thank you so much for joining us." "Thank you so much," Cosmos happily replied. "Cosmos everybody! We'll be right back!" Colbert announced as the Colbert Report went on a commercial break.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2015
  14. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

Sara smiled uncertainly. "I'm not sure, I was on my way to the gym and I ran into...uh" She paused tactfully before changing tracks. "The robotics club looks really interesting. I've never been very good with any of it, but it seems like you guys do good word. If you could just point me in the right direction I'll be on my way."

Tessa hurridly yanked her shirt on backwards and zipped up her jeans before dashing out the door. "I'M COMING!" She screamed as she raced down the hallway. She wasn't sure why she was screaming, but it seemed like the right thing to do.

15. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

~Courtroom~

Harold listened and heard the outcome, it was a relief, but he had to ponder on what kind of community service it entails, and they aid 60 hours within a month. "Given the timeframe of how services work, that'll take up at least two weeks or so, give or take." Harold considered and looked to Matt. "So it seems, I'll see to it you are paid for your services as well as temporary lodgings." Harold said, he'd have to go to Gringotts and ask for the money to be changed to Yen when he withdraws it.

Harold looked thoughtful. "Hmm wonder what officer will keep an eye on me, I'll bet it's going to be Officer Jenny as to serve as a reminder, I can't see that Carter guy doing it, not unless the community work is doing things for Aerith and gets more time with her." Harold felt a shiver at a that, he just couldn't imagine it really, plus he never really meet girls much in the enclosed area of home.

"Hmmm, I don't know if Aerith would take me in again despite what has occurred, I might have to locate a new place, that or use my trunk as my home since nobody can really move it with the charms I'll put in place." Harold mused to himself in his thoughts.

16. FancyStache Traverse Town Homebody

~ Muppets Japan Theatre ~

Hearing the word rehearsal, Spud grinned at Rock. "Dude!" Spud exclaimed. "You hear that, Rock? Rehearsal! We should, like, try singing and stuff!" "You can sing?" Rock asked his friend. "Yeah, totally! Before I met you, my old band 'Next To Vomit' had this wicked song about heartbreak! Check it out! One! Two! Three! Four!"

Spud began to sing in a high, off-key tone. "HEARTBREAK, STAGE ONE!!" He began air guitaring while singing the notes (but not the lyrics) as Rock watched, confused. "Uh, Spud? What are you doing?" Spud stopped and shrugged. "I gotta sing the song 'cuz otherwise I can't remember the lyrics." He replied before continuing to sing.

~ Yzma's Penthouse ~

Don pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed. "No one said this was easy..." He muttered, before nodded. "Alright. Guess we have to find another way. Place like this has to have other secret areas, right? Maybe I should give my brother Charlie a call." He said, pulling out his phone and dialing.

~ Hallway ~

Yuri nodded and gave Sara written directions to the Gym. "There you go. The Gym is a fair distance from here, but just follow these directions." He said cheerfully.

17. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Courtroom-

"Thank goodness," Aerith said, nodding with Carter. She walked up to them with Elsa, she said to Harold, "If you want to work at the flower shop again, we will try to make sure there is a spot for you. But I can understand if you want to lay down for awhile til this is all faded." "Harold, I'll keep that magic paper you gave me to talk with you." Elsa said, smiling. "Hope we will meet again on better terms." Anna bowed, happy to meet him.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Burrow-

Mew looked out from the window of Ron's room before suddenly scooping up his two Lockseeds with its tail and suddenly began to fly somewhere. Ron looked at his Pokemon, confused, and began to follow it, grabbing his Sengoku Driver in case of anything, "Hey, Mew, where are you going?! Mew, wait up!"

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Tokyo Street-

Stepping out of a market with snacks for herself, Luna took a bite into a rice ball she had in her hand when she noticed Ron following after Mew. "That's..... Ginny's older brother, Ronald..... and his recent caught Pokemon, Mew..... what are they doing?" Since she didn't know about the Lockseeds, she wondered what it was that on Mew's tail. Draco also noticed Ron and wondered, "What is that annoying little Pokemon and Weasley doing?" The two began to follow them, to see where they were headed.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Narumi Detective Agency-

"Huh, nice to hear that this 'Harold' was given a light sentence." Hermione said, looking at her companions while she held Vulpix in her arms. Philip nodded, holding his book and said, "Question is, now what is he going to do?"

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Tsukino Household-

Luna smiled, purring in Sammy's arms. Serena put her transformation brooch in her purse, holding it as she planned to take it with her as per Ami's request to be careful. Sitting on her bed, Serena looked out her window and wondered why anyone attack something like a telethon for the Muppets.

18. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Banks Residence~

[​IMG]

While waiting for his father to return from work, Carlton Banks decided to go downstairs and try out something, hoping that no one would see him. The following silliness then happened:

~Muppets Japan Theater~

[​IMG]

"Sorry, lads," Jack Sparrow told Rock and Spud as he was heading back to backstage, "Only Muppets will be performing. And special guests as well. Don't take it too bad, I'm not even allowed to perform either." "Wow, this place sure does bring back memories," Waldorf commented as he entered the theater with Statler...

[​IMG]

"You're right," Statler replied, "Pretty bad memories!" The two old coots then laughed as they made their way to the same spot they would sit countless times years ago.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Yzma's Penthouse - Secret Lab~

[​IMG][​IMG]

After the wall with the levers flipped, Pacha and Kuzco were falling towards what appeared to be a roller coaster car beneath them. The following then happened:

"There's the lab!" Kuzco cried as he and Pacha found themselves arriving at a laboratory. "What about Don and Silver?" Pacha asked. "We'll worry about them later. Let's just look for the potion," Kuzco replied. "Alright," Pacha said as their search for the potion to turn Kuzco back into a human started. The following then happened...

[​IMG][​IMG]

"By all accounts, it doesn't make sense," Kronk continued as he pulled a diagram from out of nowhere, showing the path both groups took back in Porta Vista, with dotted lines on the diagram representing Kuzco and Pacha, who made it out of the coastal city safely and arrived in Tokyo, while dotted triangles represented Yzma and Kronk, who fell into the Pacific Ocean as they were chasing the llama and his friend. As Yzma rolled her eyes, the following happened:

~Yzma's Penthouse~

[​IMG]

"Gah, I can't wait for you to call your brother! Those two might be in big trouble right now!" Silver replied to Don, "Desperate times call for desperate measures." Taking out a Pokeball, Silver threw it up high, yelling, "Salamance, I choose you!" Out of the Pokeball emerged Silver's Salamance, roaring as it appeared next to the fish statue on the wall...

[​IMG]

"Salamance, tear this wall down!" Silver ordered his Pokemon. Nodding, Salamance blasted the wall with its Dragon Breath attack. Rushing towards the broken wall, Silver was surprised to find no floor to walk on in front of him. "Where are they?" Silver thought out loud, hoping Kuzco and Pacha didn't fall to their doom. Looking around, Silver's Chikorita noticed something way below them. "Chika!" Chikorita told Silver, pointing down. Looking to where his Chikorita pointed, Silver noticed what appeared to be a roller coaster track a couple of yards beneath where they stood. "Huh, didn't expect that," Silver commented as he climbed up on Salamance's back with his Chikorita hanging on to him, "Hop on Don. If those two are still alive, then they're way below us. Looks like the only way down there is to fly."

~Outside Tsukino Household~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"All aboard!" Kenji and Ikuko called out to the kids while standing near their car. "Come on kids! The earlier we get there, the better seats we get!" Ikuko added. "Coming!" Rini replied as she rushed out the house with Riley and Sammy (who was carrying Luna)...

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"We'll be back soon, Luna," Sammy told the cat as he gently placed her on the ground, patting her head. "You sure you don't wanna join us, Riley?" Kenji asked Riley. "I'm sure, Mr. Tsukino," Riley replied, "Family duty calls." "I understand," Kenji told Riley, "Tell your family we said hi." "Will do," Riley replied as she started walking away, "Later guys!" "Bye, Riley!" Rini told Riley, waving goodbye as she entered the car while carrying Luna-P. "Come on, Serena," Ikuko called out for her daughter, "We have to go."

~Building Rooftop~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Aaaahhhh!" Hiccup cried as he and Toothless were sent straight to a side of the rooftop, having taken a beating from Vanitas. "That really all you got?" Vanitas questioned as he slowly walked towards the two, "Man, you are worthless." As he stopped, Vanitas continued, "I'd probably be going against the master's orders, but so what? I'm sure he'll end up appreciating what I do right now. And as far as I'm concerned, your job here is done." Vanitas then began summoning a powerful dark flame with his rapier, while Hiccup and Toothless were struggling to get up to avoid Vanitas's incoming attack. Once Vanitas's flame fully formed, he sent it flying straight towards his opponents. A very bright blast resulted from the impact, and as the dust settled, Hiccup and Toothless were nowhere to be found. "Don't worry! You're safe," a female voice said, coming from Vanitas's right side. Turning around, Vanitas found Hiccup and Toothless alive and well, having been saved by another Rider and her Pikachu just in the nick of time...

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Pika!" Haymitch concurred. Looking up, Hiccup and Toothless noticed their rescuers, Katniss and her Pikachu, Haymitch. 'Katniss?' Hiccup thought to himself, wondering what she was doing here, as he thought she made it clear she didn't intend to use her Rider abilities outside of protecting Tokyo's District 12. "You okay?" Katniss asked, with Hiccup and Toothless silently nodding. Turning around to face Vanitas, Katniss said, "Tell me where you got your Rider tech! Rider abilities are not something you use just to bully others around! Here, I'll show ya!" "Pikachu!" Haymitch angrily added as Katniss summoned her Sonic Arrow, both ready to teach Vanitas a lesson. "We all will!" Hiccup said as he and Toothless finally got up, and stood next to Katniss and Haymitch, ready to continue fighting, much to Katniss's surprise. "Hmph," Vanitas replied as he rushed towards the group, sparring with Katniss's Sonic Arrow and Hiccup's Banaspear while dodging plasma blasts from Toothless and Thunder-based attacks from Haymitch.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Outside Courthouse~

"Community service would usually involve helping out at a government institution, or a non-profit organization," Matt explained to Harold as he and the others were exiting the courthouse, "Considering Aerith said you're allowed to continue working at her place, you could do that in addition, but I'd recommend holding that off until you finish your 60 hours. Just so you don't overwork yourself." "I'll be more than happy go over the list of options where you can do community service, Harold," Jenny told Harold, "But we can do that tomorrow. I'm sure you need some rest today after the craziness these past few days." "Osha," Foggy laughed. "So, now what?" Olaf asked Elsa, Anna, and Hans. "Don't know," Hans replied, "Guess it's back to Arendelle... unless you three wish to stay in Japan longer." "Well, dat's over," Carter commented as he was walking with Aerith and Inspector Lee. "Now can we continue with our investigation?" Lee asked Carter. "Yeah, yeah, whatever ya want, Lee," Carter replied. As they were walking, Matt began to sense something. The blind demon sensed a new presence approaching, and assumed it was simply a group of people moving in the opposite direction, heading towards the courthouse. However, Murdock could hear the movements of their hands as they grabbed something from their pockets, and threw them up in the air. "GET DOWN!" Matt yelled, fearing it was an attack, with his hunch being correct. The men whose presence he sensed had threw smoke bombs around the area, releasing thick plumes of smoke, surprising those in front of the courthouse as they were engulfed by the smoke and started coughing. "Anna, Elsa, where are you?!" Hans cried out as he coughed. "I can't breath!" Olaf added, suffocating from the thick smoke around him. As he was covering his mouth, Matt sensed the presence of those who threw the smoke bombs escape, but another presence appeared nearby from out of nowhere, indicating this person teleported...

[​IMG]

Teleporting right behind Aerith, Jadeite grabbed her, covering her mouth, and teleporting away as he whispered to her, "You're coming with us." As the smoke finally cleared, the coughing among everyone lessened, with Officer Jenny asking Harold, Matt, and Foggy, "You guys *cough* okay?" "Oshawott," Foggy replied before coughing a bit. "What just happened?" Lee wondered aloud. "Wait!" Matt said, having sensed that while the individual who teleported was gone, so was another presence, "Someone's missing!" Looking around, Carter noticed that Matt was right... Aerith was nowhere to be found. "Aerith? AERITH?!" Carter yelled, wondering where she had disappeared to. Bending down to pick up his cane that he dropped after what had happened, the blind demon felt his hands touch something that felt like a piece of paper. "Matt, what is it?" Jenny asked. Handing her the piece of paper he picked up, Jenny read it, and the look on her face indicated she was shocked by what she just read. "Carter, Lee," Jenny told the two, "You guys might wanna read this." Walking over to Officer Jenny, Carter grabbed the piece of paper from her, and read it along with Lee, both getting the same reaction that Jenny got. "Oh my God..." Carter said, trembling as he dropped the piece of paper. On the piece of paper, the following was written:

Officer James Carter and Inspector Lee,

If you want to see the girl alive again, meet me in one hour at the Tokyo National Bank with the key to vault #72707. No other police officers are to accompany you. If you fail, I won't hesitate to slit her throat slowly and painfully.

Shan-Yu

------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Tokyo Streets - Shan-Yu's Van~

[​IMG][​IMG]

As the van he was in exited towards the highway, Shan-Yu heard his phone ringing. Looking at who was calling him, he noticed it was fellow Crystal Order member, Starlight Glimmer...

[​IMG]

"I take it Jadeite has the girl?" Shan-Yu answered his phone. "Yes," Starlight replied, "He'll be taking her to the destination soon, just as planned." "Perfect," Shan-Yu said, "It seems I have a date tonight." As he hung up, Madame Gao asked him in Chinese, "So, it seems Kitaniji's vault will soon be ours." "Indeed," Shan-Yu replied back in Chinese as well, "Guess it's time to go to the bank."

~Tokyo's Chinatown - Crystal Order Hideout~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

As Jadeite and Shay were tying up Aerith's hands and feet and covering her mouth with duct tape, Starlight Glimmer approached the hostage, telling her, "Oh don't be so worried, dear. As long as your boyfriend makes it to the bank with a certain vault key, then everything will be fine. All he has to do is do as he and his buddy were instructed. Compliance will be rewarded. But... if he doesn't, well... Shan-Yu will certainly have his way with you. No pressure. But hey, if it makes you feel any better, you'll be taken to the bank, and you'll have a front-row seat to the show, where you'll find out if Officer James Carter truly cares for you."

~Arena: Backstage~

[​IMG]

As he was on his way to see Vice McMahon while carrying his WWE World Heavyweight Championship belt, John Cena passed by Eddie Guerrero and Rey Mysterio, and was greeted by the two...

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Órale!" Eddie greeted the WWE World Heavyweight Champion as the two shook hands. "The Champ is here!" Rey added as he fistbumped Cena. "Hey guys," Cena replied. "What's up holmes?" Guerrero asked. "Just on my way to see Vince," Cena replied, "Gotta know if I'll be defending my title against someone else soon." "Sorry man, but he's not here," Mysterio replied. "Yeah, esé," Eddie added, "He left this morning in a rush. Something about an urgent business meeting in Denmark." "I see," Cena said, "Thanks anyway." "Yeah, you take care of yourself, man," Rey replied as Cena walked away.

19. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

~Outside Courthouse~

Harold gave a affirmation of a nod before the sudden attack and Aerith's kidnapping and he had to cough a bit to get the smoke out of his system. "Reminds me off an experiment blowing up at home." Harold managed to say and the shocked expressions, it seemed it wasn't good news and he was in a thoughtful state. "Okay, why take Aerith?" Harold thought in confusion, surely a higher member of society would motivate the force more quickly, but then he recalled the relationship between Aerith and Carter, despite it being a few days, it'd make them more irrational and more easier to get under their skin.

"Ah the world of relationships, always so complex." Harold thought, he wasn't sure what the note said as it wasn't spoken aloud. "I'd help you guys but I don't know how good the kidnapper's abilities are, especially if he could apparate, so any charms I may have could be ineffective." Harold admitted. "And I don't have anything that could hide you in plain sight, most invisibility cloaks aren't that effective since they tend to lose their magic after a set amount of time since well, there's nothing like that." Harold said.

"I don't doubt Mr Carter or Mr Lee's capabilities, but...." Harold looked to Carter. "I'll just have to believe in you both." Harold said and sighed before realizing something. "Wait... Wait wait wait!" Harold put a hand in his pocket and brought out a trunk that looks like something out of a toybox and set it down before the smallest trunk became ordinary, electing some surprises.

"What? You didn't think us wizards or witches could shrink objects down? Now I don't have to worry about the bloody Statue of Secrecy since Japan is aware of our kind to an extent." Harold opened the trunk as if someone looked, there was a variety of stuff and located a small pouch and brought it out, shutting the trunk and had the most serious look on his face.

"As much I hate to admit it, Aerith's life is more important than this." Harold said lowly and sat upon the trunk, all eyes upon him as Harold opened it and pulled out a red crystal as Carter said something among the lines jewellery wasn't going to help. "Jewellery? Eh, I suppose you can view it as such, this is actually the Philosopher's Stone, created by the one and only Nicolas Flamel, it can actually turn any metal into pure gold and.... well the secondary thing this is capable of, you'd rather not know, it could be considered a curse or a blessing, depending on how you view it." Harold said and thrown it up in the air only to be caught by one of the officers as he thrown it to one of them.

"I have been charged with safeguarding the stone after I left my house and been told to never let anybody discover it's existence, only to use it when it's truly needed, I realise this may given the enemy an advantage but Aerith's life is more important right now, but if you should happen to rescue her and keep the Stone in your possession, I'd greatly appreciate it if you return the Stone to me Officers." Harold stated to them.

20. FancyStache Traverse Town Homebody

~ Muppets Japan Theatre ~

"Spud?" Rock called as Spud continued 'singing'. "SPUD!! Dude said only Muppets are performing!" However, Spud ignored Rock and kept playing air guitar. Turning to Jack, Rock sighed. "It's cool. We just came to see what's up. Maybe help out a bit."

~ Yzma's Penthouse ~

Nodding, Don got on Salamence's back and hung up his phone. 'Sorry, Charlie.' He thought. 'But I gotta do this one on my without your help.'

~ Cooking Club ~

Max and Takeda waited for their dishes to be judged.

~ Shinnok's Spire ~

"Quan Chi, have I ever told you of an incident many years ago?" Shinnok asked, looking at the sorcerer, who shook his head. "I do not believe you've mentioned any incident, Lord Shinnok. May I inquire? What happened?" "Did know that many years ago, I attempted to rise from the Netherrealm and attempted a full-scale attack on the world?" Seeing that Quan Chi had no response, he continued. "I was at full power then. The ones who banished me here thought they could trap me, but I brought my amulet and charged it with the souls here. I was stronger than ever! I was powerful! Nearly immortal! I almost had the world in my grasp!" "But...but what happened?" Quan Chi asked, as Shinnok turned away before glancing back with anger. "A man named CAGE happened to me!!" He shouted in rage! "He humilated me! Defeated me in battle...all with that...that idiotic smirk upon his face! Then the Thunder God Raiden released the souls! I lost all my power! And what's worse, he cursed my amulet to no longer harvest souls before hiding it away! I was powerless to do anything, and so I was banished back here." He frowned. "For years I've been searching for my amulet, and thanks to those Crystal Order fools, it is back in my grasp."

After some silence, Quan Chi spoke up. "Forgive me for inquiring, Lord Shinnok, but how are you to restore your power without souls? If the curse prevents it and if we cannot find a way to break it..." Shinnok turned to face him, before speaking. "And that, sorcerer, is where Lavos shall come in. However, before we can open the way. We need Cage." Seeing his apprenctice's confused expression, he elaborated. "He is vital in opening the way! The Cage family has history with the seal that prevents Lavos' escape!"

~ Tokyo's Chinatown - Crystal Order Hideout ~

Tanya watched Shay and Jadeite tie up Aerith. "You gentleman certainly know how to treat a lady." She said, laughing. "I'm simply joking. Just lightening the mood, as it were. These could very well be Miss Aerith's last moments, after all!"

~ Orchid Apartment ~

"Cas, you alright?" Orchid asked, noticing that Castiel had a grim expression. "I'm sorry." He suddenly replied. "I can't shake this feeling that terrible things are on the horizon...

~ Outside Courthouse ~

Kano, Mary and Crouch Jr. picked themselves up off the floor from Jadeite's attack and regained their bearings. "What th' heck was that all about?" The Black Dragon leader asked, coughing. "Looks like a kidnapping!" Mary chimed, grinning. "This day certainly is starting off on an interesting foot isn't it?" "Feh! Like I wanted to start my day by coughing up my lungs!" Kano complained, before noticing that Crouch Jr. had been quiet. as he watched Harold. "Barty? Hey, Barty! Quiet gawking and come on! The trial's over and I'm bored!" Kano barked at him.

~ Twinkle Park ~

As Owen Grady put up a poster for his Pokemon reserve, Froggy hopped by, followed shortly by Big. "Wait! Come back, little buddy!" Big called out. "Why are ya running?!" Owen watched the two hop off before shrugging.

~ Diner ~

"Hang on, Max!" Chloe spoke up. "Before we head off to Frank's, I gotta get me something to eat! Mom and Step-Jerk are out of town and I don't feel like cooking!" She grinned as she entered a nearby diner and gestured for Maxine to follow her, which she did. The two girls sat down and read the menu, before Maxine looked at Chloe. "Hey Chloe, can I talk about earlier?" She asked, causing her friend to look around. "Looks like the waitress is busy. Sure." Chloe replied. "Okay. Remember when we crossed the street? Well, I..." Before she spoke, two people approached.

"Max! Chloe! I can't believe we ran into you here!" Both girls looked to see two of their friends, Kate Marsh and Frank, standing nearby. Kate smiled and hugged Max. "I was reading when Frank came in. We saw each other and decided to chat." "I was on my way to pick you two dorks up and stopped for a quick bite." Frank added. "Figures we'd all end up here. You mind?" "Not at all." Maxine replied, before she and Chloe moved to make room at their table. "I can't believe we all ended up meeting here today!" Kate spoke, laughing. "Isn't that strange?" "Hey, it's a small world, Marsh." Chloe joked. "You know, like that one ride at that amusement park. How'd that song go again?" As Kate, Chloe and Frank laughed, Maxine looked at them. "It's about to get stranger. Listen, I'm about to tell you something. Something really weird that happened to me today. Promise me you won't think I'm crazy." "Of course." Kate replied. "Can't be crazier than this." Frank added. "Max, I already think you're crazy. Trust me, whatever you have to say can't top your weird photography thing." Chloe joked.

Maxine sighed. "Okay...Chloe and I were heading to Frank's place..."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.