RE: Mario's High School Days

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by NutheadBros, Jan 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Nintendo Elementary: Front Gate-

"It was a honor, defending the next generation." Setsuna said, smiling as she looked at the children. James wrapped his arm around Remus's neck, saying, "Just doing our duties as your friendly neighbor Power Rangers, Kamen Riders, and Sailor Scouts." "Yes, so please continue to cheer for us as we continue to defend this city." Remus said, placing his Musou Saber on its holster. Lily nodded and the five of them boarded their bikes, riding off to get out of eyesight to detransform and Setsuna bowed, before leaving.

[​IMG]

-Alleyway-

Hotaru detransformed, letting Rini to see her civilian form. "I'm Hotaru Tomoe." "Hotaru?" Setsuna appeared in her Sailor form, she looked and smiled at Rini, detransforming to let her see her civilian form. "So, you are the new Sailor Scout? I'm Setsuna Meiou."

[​IMG]

-Moon Palace-

After Thrax and Goldar left, Zedd slammed his fist into the railing, thinking to him, 'Damn Zordon and his warriors! They're always getting in the way of the plans! We have to find a way to stop them!'

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Modern History Classroom-

After giving attendance of the class, Dante continued his lesson of the Meiji Restoration, Billy put down important facts of the lesson on the board while Dante spoke. Right tried to focus as he tried to imagine the time and events.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-French Classroom-

After hearing there was a trial going on, Sirius gave a lesson about France's past polticial problems, like the French Revolution. Hermione and Mio took notes on the lesson, Haru tried to listen and take notes while Eiji tried to help.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Drama Classroom-

Kuja gave his lesson on Hamlet and his mental state as his obession growing from his belief of a wrong being done to his family. Hinako smiled, just writing what her mentor said. Hikari just wrote his notes.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Gym-

While watching her students do the field and track field, Fang looked around and wondered where Tommy were and where did he go.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-English Classroom-

Gia and Kagura listened to the lesson, Gia listened to the lesson and took notes on it while Kagura just listened to it, trying to imagine the author's life.

[​IMG]

-Music Classroom-

Emma smiled, taking her violin from the broom and tuning it. She put it at her neck, having it as a violinist would hold their violin when they would play it.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Tokyo University-

Arriving at the university, Shintaro and Kiriko parked their vehicles in the parking lot. While Kiriko stepped out of her car, Shintaro took off his helmet and looked at the students. "Who do we ask?" "Any of them if they knew her or where she could be." Kiriko said.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Courthouse-

Aerith, Elsa, and Anna smiled at Matt's counter statement to Tarkin, though Elsa wanted to freeze him, it would make Harold and Matt look bad, so she kept quiet and kept her hands unmoving.

2. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Nintendo Elementary School: Front Gate~

Ms. Frizzle, Bonnie, Sweetie Belle, and Pipsqueak all waved goodbye as the Riders, Rangers, and Sailor Pluto left. "I liked them," Bonnie commented. "Deden," Bonnie's Dedenne added. "Hey, what about Ms. Jessebelle?" Sweetie Belle questioned. "That's right... I forgot! That guy hurt her before kidnapping us," Pipsqueak replied, "Come on! Let's see if she's alright." The others nodded and followed Pipsqueak to the school.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School: English Classroom~

After going over the life of Charles Dickens, John Smith then began passing around copies of 'A Tale of Two Cities,' asking, "Right then, on to the book... who'd like to start?" Xion quietly raised her hand in response, and Smith said, "Alright then, Xion, let's start. Everyone, turn your books to the first page, and follow along." Vanellope did as she was instructed, and so did Trixie and Gaston. 'Ugh, this is going to be so boring...' Trixie thought to herself. As Xion opened her copy of 'A Tale of Two Cities,' she began to read out loud, "It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity, it was the season of Light, it was the season of Darkness, it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair, we had everything before us, we had nothing before us, we were all going direct to Heaven, we were all going direct the other way--in short, the period was so far like the present period, that some of its noisiest authorities insisted on its being received, for good or for evil, in the superlative degree of comparison only."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School: Principal's Office~

[​IMG]

"Hmm, I'm not too sure about that," Al Mualim replied to Dan as he was reading the slip that was with him, "It appears that you disrupted your class while a test was being taken, and disobeyed direct orders from Mr. Coulson. These aren't actions I would expect of a student attending Nintendo High School. So, here is what I will do. Detention, Monday after school." Al Mualim then filled out a form and handed it to Dan, saying, "And, I will need your parent or guardian to sign this form. Now if you promise to behave yourself starting today, then this won't go on your permanent record. Any further questions? If not, then I suggest going to your second period class." Al Mualim then wrote an excuse for Dan's 2nd period teacher, waiting to hear if Dan had a question.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Tokyo National Museum - 2nd Floor~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

As Shinnok was screaming in rage, Shay, Jadeite, and Starlight Glimmer looked at each other in confusion. "Umm, is there a problem?" Starlight asked. "If this is a bad time, we could meet later today," Cormac added.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School: Chemistry Classroom~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

After taking attendance, Eraqus greeted his class, saying, "Good morning, everyone. Today we'll be continuing our discussion on the atomic structure, which, as you'll know, you will all be quizzed on this Monday. Please open your text books to page 65, and let us begin today's lesson." Connor did as he was instructed, following along and writing notes as both Eraqus and Axel lectured.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School: Gym~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Alley-oop!" Ed cried as attempted a high jump. Meanwhile, Eddy was doing a sprint, trying to catch up with other students, until he noticed a shadow hanging over him. Looking up, Eddy noticed it was Ed, who was about to land on him after his high jump. "AAAAHHHHH-!!!" Eddy cried until Ed landed right on top of him, literally squishing him. "Haha, that was fun, right Eddy? Uh, Eddy?" Ed asked, noticing he didn't get a response. Getting up, Ed tried to see where Eddy was, only to notice that Eddy was right where he landed, flat as a pancake. "Ed you idiot! You ruined my sprint!" Eddy scolded Ed. "I'm sorry Eddy. Oh oh, let me make it up to you," Ed replied. Peeling Eddy off the floor, Ed began blowing into him and inflating his friend as though he were a balloon. Once Eddy was normal sized again, Ed asked him, "Better?" The only response Eddy gave was a smack on Ed's head, angrily walking away. "Haha, same old Eddy," Ed commented as he saw stars around his head.

~Tokyo University: Student Union Building~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"... And then I said, 'You're full of s***'," Pym said to his two fellow judges as the three laughed, enjoying Pym discussing things he's done over the years. Just then, Fitz felt a tap on his shoulder. Turning around, he noticed it was Skye...

[​IMG]

"Skye? Is something wrong?" Fitz questioned. "Can I talk to you for a bit?" Skye asked. "Umm, yeah, sure..." Fitz replied as he got up from his seat, "Excuse me for a moment, gentlemen. I'll be right back." Hank Pym nodded in response while Callaghan said, "We'll be waiting." Following Skye to an empty corner in the building, Leo asked, "What is it, Skye?" "Okay... do you see that boy over there, with the marshmallow-looking robot?" Skye asked as she pointed towards Hiro Hamada and Baymax in the distance...

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Yeah," Fitz answered, "What about them?" Sighing, Skye replied, "That kid's gonna take part in the contest, and I know it's not sportsmanship-like of me to ask you this, but could you go easy on him when you do evaluations, please?" "Skye, you know I'm not supposed to do something like that," Fitz said, "Everyone has to be treated fairly." "Fitz, hear me out," Skye replied, "His name's Hiro Hamada. His brother, Tadashi, was at Devil May Dine during the Abductor incident." "Oh," Fitz said, thinking back to the Abductor incident. "Yeah," Skye replied, "He's been having a tough time after his brother died that day. Almost gave up on TU after being accepted. Hiro's a bright kid. But he needs support. So I'm asking you, as a friend, please think about what I said." Sighing, Fitz said, "I'll see what I can do. But I can't make any promises." "Thanks," Skye replied, smiling as Leo walked back to the judges' table.

~Alleyway~

[​IMG]

"Nice to meet you, Hotaru," Rini replied to Hotaru after she detransformed. Noticing Setsuna arrive, Rini recognized her as Sailor Pluto from old photos her parents showed her. "And I'm Rini," Rini replied to Setsuna, "Hotaru said I can be a part of your team. I just hope I can actually help with whatever it is you Sailor Scouts are doing." Just then, Rini noticed Luna-P above her, slowly descending. "Oh, there you are, Luna-P," Rini said as Luna-P landed in her arms, "Guess I must've left you at school when I went after that bad guy. Oh, which reminds me... I think I gotta go back to Nintendo Elementary. Better not have the others worried about me."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

~Crystal Order HQ~

[​IMG]

With the exit finally in his sight, Discord noticed Saïx standing there, with his eyes closed and his arms crossed...

[​IMG]

"We don't accept resignations," Saïx told Discord. "I've got nothing to say to you," Discord replied. "Then let's keep this short and sweet," Saïx said as he opened his eyes, and summoned his claymore...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Saïx
    The Luna Diviner

"Oh crud..." Discord said, realizing that he was going to have to fight Saïx. "Moon, shine down your power!" Saïx cried as he went went into berserk mode, and charged towards Discord, yelling, "I will leave you with nothing!" Discord kept dodging and dodging as Saïx swung his claymore towards Discord, instead hitting the floor and causing shockwaves. "Accept it!" Saïx yelled once more as he jumped and kicked Discord in his face, then swinging his claymore at him, sending Discord flying straight to the wall. As Discord hit the wall and collapsed, Saïx reverted back to his normal mode, and said, "Grovel before me!" Slowly getting up, Discord removed his backpack from his back, and stared at Saïx, yelling, "Bring it!" "You're a brave one," Saïx commented, "I want to see you die fighting." Snapping his fingers, a steel pipe appeared in Discord's hands, and he started charging towards Saïx, who also stared charging as well. Right as they were about to clash, Discord quickly teleported behind Saïx, hitting him from behind with the pipe, and using his powers to send a nearby crate flying towards him, smashing him. "It appears I misjudged you, Discord," Saïx said as he slowly got up, "But enough games." Going back into his berserk mode, Saïx swung his claymore at Discord, who tried deflecting to attack with his pipe, only for the claymore to slice the pipe in half, rendering it useless against Saïx's weapon. Jumping, Saïx then sent his claymore flying straight towards Discord, who dodged it. But the shockwave from the impact of the claymore hitting the floor sent Discord crashing into the wall once again, further weakening him. Discord tried getting up, but was struggling to do so. Back in his normal mode, Saïx walked towards Discord, and pointed his claymore at Discord's neck. "Fool," Saïx said as prepared to deliver a killing blow, "All shall be lost to you." Just as Saïx was about to strike Discord, he was attacked by two shadow balls, sending him crashing to a car. Looking around to see who saved him, Discord noticed his friend, Mewtwo...

[​IMG]

"Mewtwo?!" Discord cried, both surprised and happy to see him. "INGRATE!" Saïx yelled, going back to berserk mode and charging towards Mewtwo. Using his psychic powers, Mewtwo sent Saïx's claymore flying away from his hand and landing close to the car Saïx crashed at earlier. Charging towards Saïx, Mewtwo summoned a Shadow Ball in his right paw, and punched Saïx with it, sending Saïx flying towards a bunch of crates. Turning around, Mewtwo asked Discord, "Are you alright?" "Yeah, I've been through worse, believe it or not," Discord replied as he picked up his backpack. Unbeknownst to the two, Saïx angrily got up, and ran towards his claymore, then charged straight at Mewtwo, whose back was turned an didn't notice Saïx. "LOOK OUT!" Discord cried as he pushed Mewtwo out of the way. As Saïx swung his claymore, Discord dodged the incoming attack, and jumped at Saïx's head. "This ends now!" Discord cried as he snapped Saïx's neck, killing him once and for all. As Saïx's dead body fell to the floor, Discord was shocked at what he just did. "Oh no..." Discord said as his body was shaking, having never taken another life before. "Discord, we have to leave, now," Mewtwo told Discord as he approached him. Slowly nodding, Discord followed Mewtwo towards the exit, with the two flying through a tunnel until they reached a dead end. Sending a Shadow Ball above them, Mewtwo opened up a hole in a platform above them that was used for cars to enter the Crystal Order headquarters. Discord and Mewtwo flew through the hole, finding themselves in the middle of nowhere. "Let's get out of here," Discord said as he placed his right paw on Mewtwo's shoulder, teleporting himself and Mewtwo to parts unknown.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School: Pokemon Battling Classroom~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

Taking out a Pokeball, Professor Oak threw it up in the air, and out came his Rotom...

[​IMG]

"Hahahahahaha," Rotom laughed hysterically as it came out of Oak's Pokeball. "Pop quiz Ritchie," Oak told his student, "Would you mind telling the class Rotom's type?" "It's a dual-type," Ritchie answered, "Electric and Ghost. Weak to Ghost and Dark-type attacks." "Very good, Ritchie," Oak said, "And what Pokemon will you be using to battle Rotom?" "Hmm, I think I'll go with... Clara," Ritchie responded as he threw a Pokeball, and out came his Sylveon, Clara...

[​IMG]

"Sylvy..." Clara said as she came out of her Pokeball. "Hmm, a Sylveon. Not quite what I had in mind, but I'm curious to see how things go," Professor Oak commented, "Okay Rotom, use your Thunder Shock attack!" "Hahahahaha," Rotom cried as it sent a Thunder Shock attack towards Clara. "Slyvy!" Clara cried as it was hit by Rotom's Thunder Shock attack. "Clara, you okay?" Ritchie asked his Sylveon. Shaking it off, Clara nodded in reply. "Good. Now it's our turn... attack with a Shadow Ball attack!" Ritchie ordered Clara. "Sylve...on!" Clara cried as it sent a Shadow Ball straight towards Rotom, weakening it. "Alright!" Ritchie cheered. "Pikachu!" Sparky happily added. "Not bad, not bad at all," Oak replied, "Now remember how I said we were going to discuss form changes? Well, take a look." Professor Oak the pointed to several appliances next to where the Pokemon battle was happening. "Rotoms have the strange ability of possessing different kinds of appliances, and taking on new forms," Professor Oak explained as Rotom possessed an electric fan, and changed its form, "And once they change forms, so do their types. As Fan Rotom, Rotom's type is now a dual Electric and Flying type. And this time, Dark-type attacks aren't a weakness." "Maybe so, but they can still hurt," Ritchie replied. "I guess that's one way to look at things," Oak commented, "Rotom, use your Air Slash attack!" "Hahahaha!" Fan Rotom cried as sent its Air Slash attacks right at Clara. Clara did her best to dodge them, but with hit by the last Air Slash attack, causing her to collapse to the ground. "Clara!" Ritchie cried, worried about his Sylveon. However, Clara slowly got up, indicating that she still had some fight in her, saying, "Sylvy..." Relieved that his Sylveon was still willing to fight, Ritchie said, "Okay Clara... use your Psyshock attack!" "Sylveon!" Clara cried, hitting Fan Rotom with a Psyshock attack, weakening it further (though not as much as the Shadow Ball attack did). "Psychic type move... I applaud diversifying your Sylveon's attacks, Ritchie," Professor Oak said. "Thanks, Professor," Ritchie replied as Rotom left the fan it was possessing and possessed a refrigerator, once again, changing its form. "And here, we have another form change for Rotom," Oak said, "As Frost Rotom, Rotom's type is now a dual Electric and Ice type. Rotom, use your Blizzard attack!" "Hahahaha!" Frost Rotom cried as it sent it's Blizzard attack towards Clara. "Clara, watch out!" Ritchie cried. "Sylvy!" Clara responded successfully dodging the Blizzard attack. "Alright! Now, use Draining Kiss!" Ritchie ordered. "Sylvy," Clara responded as she jumped towards Frost Rotom, and kissed it, draining it of its energy. Frost Rotom then fainted, while its eyes were full of hearts, feeling infatuated after being kissed by Clara. "Yes, we did it!" Ritchie cheered as he hugged Clara. "Pikachu!" Sparky happily added. "Sylvy," Clara happily replied, smiling at Ritchie as she licked him. Withdrawing Rotom back into its Pokeball, Professor Oak said, "Not bad Ritchie. Not bad at all."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Courtroom~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"I swear," Officer Jenny said after taking the oath to tell nothing but the truth. Walking towards her, Wilhuff Tarkin asks, "Officer Jenny, is it true that after Elsa's disappearance, you kept searching for the ice queen everyday until she was found?" "Yes," Jenny answered. "When did you first some into contact with Mr. Flamel?" Tarkin asked. "Well, shortly after Elsa was reported missing, I naturally started looking everywhere for her, and even let locals know in case they find her. So anyway, I stopped by a local flower shop, which I assume Harold was in charge of while the owner was away. I showed him a picture of Elsa on my phone, and asked if he saw her while mentioning that the queen was reported missing," Jenny replied. "And his response?" Tarkin questioned. "He said no, and that he had only recently arrived from Britain," Jenny answered, "He also said that he would let me know if he did see her. I then told him that it's important that she is found as soon as possible for her own safety. After that, I left." "And when was the next time you saw him?" Tarkin asked. "This past Tuesday," Jenny answered. "I assume the first contact you had with him on that day was when Yen Sid established communication with Queen Elsa, is that correct?" Tarkin asked. "Yes," Jenny answered. "And how did he react upon realizing you found out what he had been doing?" Tarkin asked. "He was... calm," Jenny recalled, "He said he was willing to let me talk to Elsa, but insisted she was still under his care." "Is that so? A foreigner in our country insinuating that he has more authority than a local law enforcement officer. Such a thing truly boggles the mind," Tarkin commented, "And what happened next, Officer Jenny?" "Went to the place where I first saw him, the flower shop," Jenny responded, "It didn't seem like he was there at first, but eventually, he appeared along with Yen Sid and Elsa. After that, he was arrested." "Very well. Thank you for your time, Officer Jenny," Tarkin said as he went back to his seat. "And now, the defense team shall conduct a cross-examination of the witness," Judge Philip Banks announced. Matt Murdock then got up from his seat, and walked over to Jenny while carrying his cane, asking her, "Officer Jenny, how would you describe Elsa when you were first able to contact her?" "Well... she kind of felt... guilty, as though she hurt someone," Jenny answered, "She even said that the reason she ran away was because she didn't want to harm anyone with her powers." "And what of Elsa's feelings towards Harold?" Murdock asked. "Well, she said that he took care of her after she ran away that day," Jenny recalled, "She certainly didn't feel like a prisoner to him at all." "And how did Harold react when you saw him arrive in the flower shop?" Matt asked. "He basically turned himself in, and felt guilty about damaging the flower shop's reputation because of his actions," Jenny replied, "He even rejected an offer by the flower shop's owner with new stipulations." "And after being arrested, on a scale of 1-10, how cooperative was Harold?" Matt asked. "Well, I can't really think of anything to complain about, so a 10 I guess," Jenny answered. "Going slightly off-topic here... I mentioned earlier that Harold was the one who dealt with the rogue Rider before he was arrested. Can you confirm if this is true?" Matt asked. "The Tokyo Police Department has made an investigation into the matter, looking at surveillance footage, as you mentioned earlier, and other things. And the conclusion was that, yes, it was indeed Harold Flamel who thwarted the rogue Rider's attempt to harm. 100% confirmed," Jenny replied. Smiling, Murdock said, "Thank you, Officer Jenny. No further questions." As Jenny left the witness stand, Judge Philip Banks said, "The defense team shall now call a witness to the stand, if available." "I call to the stand... Queen Elsa of Arendelle," Murdock announced. "Hey Elsa, that's you!" Olaf whispered to the ice queen.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Tokyo University~

[​IMG][​IMG]

As Marius and Brock were riding their bikes through the campus, Brock notices Shintaro and Kiriko (mostly Kiriko) near a parking lot, saying, "Woah..." "Brock?" Marius wondered out loud as his roommate quickly turned his bike, and headed towards Kiriko. Once he reached Kiriko, Brock got off his bike, and held Kiriko's hand while blushing. "Hi, I'm Brock, and I'd like to report a theft by you for stealing my heart," Brock flirted with Kiriko. Just then, Marius arrived and pinched Brock's ear hard, pulling him away as Brock cried, "Owowowow!" "My apologies for Brock," Marius apologized, "Is there a problem in campus, Officer?"

Last edited: Sep 9, 2015
  3. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

~Courtroom~

Harold kept his ears open as he listened, he wondered how the police worked out it was him who sorted out the Rogue Rider. "Either it's all that technological advancement or they just really have good detectives." Harold thought, but it all depended on the questions that will be asked of Elsa and the direction where this trial could go, granted, he knew Elsa probably felt just as guilty for this mess, but there was also the mention of that if he didn't take Elsa under his care, Elsa, as a conduit could of made a ice age through her emotional turmoil.

"Who are those people?" Harold thought as he focused on those who was with Elsa, he knew the girl beside her was her sister Anna, who she was concerned about during her time with him, the man was likely Anna's Fiancée maybe? "I'd guess that's the answer, that snowman is certainly sentient, no Charm magic could be that powerful, most I'm familiar with is Wizard's Chess, but that seems to be different..." Harold thought in question

"Conduits... is that the new magical term for us in the Wizarding World? I know our wands serve as a conduit to channel our Magical Core to perform the spells required, depends their views of it I suppose?" Harold thought in consideration.

~Albert SImon~

Albert walked in from the shadows, witnessing the battle between DIscord and Saix and Mewtwo's arrival and he had to give a small chuckle under his hat. "My dear Saix, that is what your rage has lead you to." Albert said with hands on his cane, looking at the body and took a moment of silence for the man. "Well, I can honestly say our leader won't be pleased." Albert said with a small sigh and snapped his fingers, levitating the dead body and walked down the hallways.

"I wonder how our recent escapee will cope with taking a life?" ALbert mulled, he knew it was always the hardest for a first time and came to report to Rassilon. "Sir, I'm afraid I come with bad news, our loyal member Saix has attempted his best to stop our traitor from escaping, but with unexpected aid from a humanoid cat-like figure, Discord killed him" Albert said calmly and brought in the floating body.

"I can certainly say this has certified Discord becoming a traitor, but he seemed shocked that he has taken a life, I'll imagine this will eat away his psyche before long, might I suggest we hold a service for our fellow comrade?" Albert asked him.

4. FancyStache Traverse Town Homebody

~ Tokyo University ~

Alyssa Hamilton was walking to a lecture, when she noticed Kiriko and Shintaro in the area. "Excuse me, officers?" She called out to them. "Do you need something?"

~ English Classroom ~

Opening their books, Sammy and Sam began to follow along as Xion read.

~ Headmaster's Office ~

Dan frowned. "I don't have parents. Or a guardian. How do I get this thing signed?"

~ Tokyo National Museum ~

Shinnok frowned. "My amulet has been seperated from me for too long. It's powers have weakened! In this state, I cannot open the way to Lavos for you. I will have to do a few things to restore it." He looked at Shay. "I am a man of my word." He assured them. "Once I've restored it's power, I will open the way to Lavos for you as promised."

~ Governmental Department Of Public Planning ~

Reporters crowed around, hoping to ask a few questions to the department's head, Leslie Knope. "Now now, people!" She spoke up, silencing them. "In regards to the abandoned district that we planned to tear down and rebuild, but didn't because it was destroyed a few days ago by giant monsters." She smiled. "You don't see that everyday, huh?" She chuckled, but the reporter's didn't seem to see the humor in her joke. "Ahem. Anyway, because those circumstance have saved us money which was going to be spent for the demolition of the district, we can now use it to further improve the quality of the homes and businesses we plan to build there! As the head of Japan's Public Planning Department, I want my country to have only the best public facilites!" She smiled when the crowd broke out in applause. "Now, any questions?"

Owen Grady, owner of the local Pokemon reservation, raised his hand. "Is this new district going to accomodate Pokemon?" "Of course!" Leslie replied. "We're planning to build a large park at the center of the new district where people and their Pokemon can enjoy themselves. We're even going to include a small battling area for Trainers!" Hearing this, Owen smiled. He liked the sound of that!

5. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

-Riders/Rangers-

Reaching Remus' home, James let out a big sigh of relief, "Man, those Putties. They were tough." "You looked like you were tearing them apart after learning what they were planning." Remus said, taking off his helmet. Simba said, "Well, we should thank that Sailor Pluto for her help." "We may need to train to defend that gold being." Nala said, Remus said, "For now, please come in and have something to drink." Lily smiled at Remus and went to her desk, finishing on the projects she had.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Alleyway-

"I'll go with you, I'm a student of Nintendo Elementary as well." Hotaru said, looking at her. Setsuna looked at them, "Be careful." As she watched them head back to the Nintendo Elementary School, Setsuna thought to herself, 'Hotaru asked her to help look for the princess? Well, we'll see.' She turned and headed for the high school.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Nintendo Elementary-

Sakura and the Wilys were helping clean up the mess that Thrax had left, WilyKit helped with the other students to try and help Miss Jessiebelle while Sakura secretly used the Clow Cards to help repair the school.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-English Classroom-

Opening their books, Gia and Kagura listened to Xion read the first chapter. Kagura looked at Gia but she focused on the chapter that was being read aloud to the class.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Gym-

Watching them, Fang sweatdropped, 'Someone, remind me again why those two are in this class. Or in this school in general.' Troy, Kira, and Michal just did their own, focusing on those.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Courtroom-

Elsa got up and walked to the stand, trying to look calm. She tried to think about what to say if she said that Harold was related to Nicholas Flamel. She swore to tell the truth and sat on the stand. Aerith and Anna looked at her, wondering what would she say to help.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Tokyo University-

Kiriko and Shintaro took out their badges, "I'm Kiriko Shijima." "Shintaro Goto." Shintaro said, "We're part of the Tokyo Police. We've come to ask some questions." "Have any of you seen a student here named Fiona Belli?" Kiriko asked. "We got a report from someone who knows her that says she's missing. Any information will helpful."

6. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Tokyo National Museum - 2nd Floor~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Very well, we can wait," Shay replied, "We can be found at our place in Chinatown when you're ready. Quan Chi knows where it is." "Best of luck," Jadeite added as he held on to Starlight Glimmer and Shay, teleporting them and himself away.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

As the contest began, and some students were beginning their presentations for the three judges, Jemma noticed Skye arrive and sit next to her...

[​IMG]

"Skye! You decided to watch the contest after all?" a surprised Simmons asked Skye. "Hmm, yeah. Guess I changed my mind," Skye replied. "That's wonderful! I'm sure you'll enjoy it," Jemma said, smiling. "I hope so," Skye replied, hoping Hiro doesn't mess up with his presentation.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG]

"Is that so? My apologies then," Al Mualim replied to Dan after he told him he didn't have parents or a guardian, assuming that Dan resided in the dorms, "In that case, I'll allow you to sign it yourself." Handing Dan the form along with a pen, Al Mualim also handed him his excuse for his second period class, saying, "And take this excuse for your second period instructor."

-------------------------------------------------------------------

~The Alps Mountain Range~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Arriving by teleportation, Discord and Mewtwo found themselves in a snowy mountain range. Looking around, Mewtwo asked, "Where are we?" "The Alps," Discord replied, "At least I think it's the Alps. It was the first place I thought of when teleporting away from HQ." Looking at Discord, Mewtwo noticed something in Discord's face indicating he felt uneasy. "Is something the matter?" Mewtwo asked. Sighing, Discord replied, "I killed Saïx... I-I never killed anyone before." "Will you be alright?" Mewtwo asked. "Oh, yeah, yeah, don't worry about me," Discord replied, "I'm tough as nails. I'll get over it." Sighing, Discord asked, "Why did you do it, Mewtwo? Why did you save me?" "Because I forgive you," Mewtwo replied. Smiling, Discord said, "Thank you." "What now?" Mewtwo asked, "Where do we go now that the two of us have betrayed the Crystal Order." "Well, you're free, Mewtwo," Discord replied, "For the first time in your life, you don't have to take orders anymore. Go out, do whatever you want." "And you?" Mewtwo questioned. "Disappear," Discord answered, "Before joining the Crystal Order, I left everything behind. School, my family, Celestia... the Crystal Order was all I had in the years that followed. But now that part of my life is gone too. Best for me to just fade away into obscurity. So I guess... this really is goodbye." "I see," Mewtwo said. "But before you go, I wanna say something," Discord replied, "You really helped me, Mewtwo. You made me so much stronger. You made me remember what friendship was truly about. And I'll never forget it. Ever since I met you, I knew you were something special."

As Discord extended his right paw for a handshake, Mewtwo extended his paw as well, only to be surprised when Discord instead pulled him towards him for a hug. "I... don't understand," a confused Mewtwo asked as Discord was hugging him. "Heh, it's a hug, Mewtwo," Discord replied, "It's what others do when they're either really sorry to say goodbye, or promise to see each other real soon." "Then what does your hug mean?" Mewtwo asked. "Who knows. Guess time will tell," Discord replied. Thinking about what Discord said for a moment, Mewtwo nodded, feeling satisfied with Discord's answer. Turning around, Mewtwo looked to the sky, and glanced over his shoulder for one last look at Discord, saying, "Farewell... Discord. And... thank you." Taking off, Mewtwo flew towards parts unknown until he was out of sight. "I promise," Discord said as tears trickled down from his eyes, placing his right paw over where his heart was. Sighing, Discord turned around, and started walking away.

~Tokyo University~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Fiona Belli... the name definitely rings a bell," Marius pondered out loud, "I don't know her personally, but she is a student in one of my classes. However, Fiona hasn't attended recent sessions. Don't know why."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Public Library~

[​IMG]

Ever since Harold Flamel's arrest, Élise de la Serre had been attending a local library, reading about things the Crystal Order had done, as suggested by King Candy. And every page she read caused Élise to become more and more horrified by what her brotherhood had been doing. "Enjoying yourself?" a familiar voice asked her. Taking her eyes off the book she was reading, Élise noticed Arno, the man she met on Tuesday...

[​IMG]

"Arno, what are you doing here?" Élise asked. "Well, just like you, I love to read," Arno replied as he sat in the table in front of her, "So, I take it you heard the news about Harold Flamel?" "Yes," Élise answered, "I decided to move on to doing other things in my spare time, like reading." "Good to hear," Arno said as he grabbed one of the books Élise stacked up in a pile, "Hmm, and what's this book about? Oh, the Iraq War... a subject that happens to affect me on a personal level." "How so?" Élise questioned. "My father was stationed there," Arno replied, "Sadly, he was killed in an attack led by a former Japanese soldier who joined the Crystal Order, named Shay Patrick Cormac." Élise quickly recognized the name of her fellow Crystal Order member, shocked to hear that he was responsible for the death of Arno's father. "I'm so sorry about that. Truly, I am," Élise said as she placed her right hand over Arno's hand. Quickly grabbing her hand, Arno removed Élise's glove, revealing the Crystal Order logo on the palm of her hand, asking "Are you sure you're sorry?" Shocked by what Arno just did, Élise grabbed her pistol, and pointed it at Arno from underneath the table to avoid others from noticing. "So, this is what all your kindness was for? To arrest me?" Élise questioned. "Now now, Élise, I never said I was going to do that," Arno replied. "With the government I assume?" Élise questioned once more. "Well, the military. NATO to be more precise," Arno answered, "But trust me, I have no intention of reporting you to the authorities." "Why?" Élise asked. "Well... the look on your face, reading all these books, confirmed a suspicion I had of you when we first met," Arno replied. "And what suspicion might that be?" Élise questioned. "You question your loyalty to them," Arno replied, "Am I correct?" Élise didn't say a word, pondering what Arno just said, while putting her pistol away. There certainly was truth to what Arno said, Élise thought, especially after realizing what kind of a group she was associated with. "Look, I'm not going to stay here and keep bothering you," Arno said as he got up, "But just remember this. If you need any help, I can be the one to provide it." As Dorian walked away, Élise covered her hand with her glove while wondering what to do now.

----------------------------------------------------------------

~Alleyway~

[​IMG]

"You are? That's great!" Rini replied to Hotaru after she said she was also a student at Nintendo Elementary, "C'mon, let's go!" As she and Hotaru left, Rini waved goodbye to Setsuna, saying, "Don't worry. We'll be careful."

---------------------------------------------------------------

~Crystal Order HQ: Rassilon's Office~

[​IMG]

"What is this?!" Rassilon questioned, shocked upon seeing Saïx's deceased body brought over by Albert Simon, and rage was beginning to build inside of him after hearing that Discord killed him. What was enraging Rassilon even more was hearing that Mewtwo (who Albert Simon didn't refer to by name) also joined Discord in betraying the Crystal Order. "So you're telling me that Discord AND Mewtwo have both betrayed us??!!" Rassilon questioned, slamming his fists on his table while angrily yelling. After cooling down a bit, Rassilon looked at Albert and said, "Leave his body here. A service will be done once Al Mualim arrives tonight. Discord and Mewtwo will pay for their betrayal."

-----------------------------------------------------------------

~Building Rooftop~

[​IMG]

Arriving at a rooftop, Golden Freddy looked around to make sure no one was there. "Coast is clear," he said to himself, having been doing this ever since Tuesday to avoid being found by the Crystal Order. Walking towards a corner of the rooftop, Freddy heard someone behind him point a pistol at him. "Romulus," Freddy greeted the man right behind him, correctly guessing his identity...

[​IMG]

"Freddy," Romulus replied back. Turning around to face him, Golden Freddy asked, "So, I guess you're gonna take me out?" Grinning, Thread approached Golden Freddy, and grabbed his neck, saying, "That was some stunt you pulled on Tuesday. And because of what you did, Astral has given permission for me to kill you. And believe me, nothing will bring me greater joy than to see whatever body parts you have scattered all over this rooftop. But..." Letting go of Golden Freddy and putting his pistol away, Thread continued, "... right now, you're no use to me dead." Surprised by what Romulus just did, Golden Freddy asked, "I... am?" "Yeah," Romulus replied, "I have a little job for you. Do it, and I'll pretend I didn't see you run away from me. You'll be as free as a bird. And no one else will have to know." After pondering about it for a bit, Golden Freddy said, "I'm listening..."

~Nintendo Elementary School: Playground~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Uhh... huh? What happened?" Jessebelle asked as her eyes opened. Relieved to see the counselor conscious again, Sammy cried, "Hey, she's okay!" "Phew, what a relief," Riley replied. "That... that lunatic! What did he do?" Jessebelle questioned as she quickly got up. "He, uhh..." Sammy replied, not sure how to break the news to Jessebelle that Thrax kidnapped some students. "Ms. Jessebelle! You're alright!" a voice near the front gate called out. Turning towards the voice's direction, everyone saw Ms. Frizzle with Sweetie Belle, Pipsqueak, and Bonnie (with her Dedenne) walking towards the playground...

"There they are!" Riley told Sammy. "Yeah, but where's Rini?" Sammy thought out loud. "Hey, Sammy," Rini's familiar voice said behind Sammy...

[​IMG]

Turning around, Sammy was relieved to see Rini okay. "Rini? Where were you?" Sammy asked. "I, uh..." Rini replied, not knowing what to say. "Look it doesn't matter. You can't go running off like that," Sammy said, "I thought something bad happened to you as well." "I'm... sorry, Sammy," Rini apologized. "Come on, Sammy. Go easy on her," Riley told Sammy, "She didn't mean it." Sighing, Sammy said, "I guess. At least you're safe, Rini. That's all that matters." Rini then responded with a smile, while Jessebelle got up and walked over to Ms. Frizzle and the trio. "I don't understand. What happened?" Jessebelle asked Bonnie, Sweetie Belle, and Pipsqueak. "It was scary... that guy kidnapped us and took us to a building," Pipsqueak replied. "And he was gonna kill us," Bonnie added. "Deden!" Bonnie's Dedenne concurred. "Oh dear," a horrified Jessebelle said as she covered her mouth, imagining the terror the children went through. "But then, a Sailor Scout came to our rescue," Sweetie Belle replied. "Really?" Jessebelle asked, with Bonnie, Sweetie Belle, and Pipsqueak all nodding in agreement. "Guys! You're okay!" Rini cried as she rushed towards the trio, and hugged them all. "Yeah, all thanks to Sailor Mini Moon," Bonnie replied. "Who?" Rini asked, pretending to not know what they were talking about. "Who indeed... I don't believe I've ever heard of a 'Sailor Mini Moon' before," Jessebelle commented. "We didn't either," Pipsqueak replied, "I guess she's a new Sailor Scout." "A new Sailor Scout, that's interesting stuff, don't you think, Jessebelle?" Ms. Frizzle asked Jessebelle. "You're right," Jessebelle replied, "Guess we owe her our thanks." Meanwhile as Montana Max watched what happened, he crossed his arms, thinking to himself, 'Guess things just complicated for Tex.'

---------------------------------------------------------------------

~Courtoom~

As Elsa sat in the witness stand, Murdock walked up to her, asking the following questions:
    • "Your highness, is it true that prior to last Friday, you've kept your powers inhibited for many years?"
    • "How were you treated by Harold Flamel?"
    • "As far as your powers go, how would you compare your control over them from the moment you ran away last Friday to the moment you returned to your sister this past Tuesday?"
    • "Knowing the potential dangers of losing control of your powers the day you were declared missing, is there anything Harold Flamel did that you would've preferred be done differently? Or do you think everything he did was out of necessity, and that you wouldn't change a thing he did?"

7. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Courtroom-

"Yes. When Anna and I were young, I accidentally hit her in the head with my magic." Elsa said, recalling the event. "While Anna was taken to have the memory repressed, I was asked to conceal my powers so I won't hurt anyone again. Harold treated me like a person who was just confused about what to do with my powers and he tried to help me control them. I would have to say that I am in better control of my powers now, No, I wouldn't change anything he did. He wanted to help me because he felt it was the right thing to do." Anna and Aerith listened to her statement, thinking to themselves.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Tokyo University-

"I see. Did either of you notice anything particular or strange with Fiona when you saw her last?"
    Kiriko asked, writing their responses in a notebook she brought out. Shintaro kept quiet, looking at a car that arrived with Firion and Cosette stepping out, talking about Firion's archery match coming up.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Nintendo Elementary: Playground-

Hotaru appeared, saying, "We met with my guardian, Setsuna, who said that she saw Sailor Pluto appear and fight with some Rangers and Riders to fight off a gold creature." She nudged Rini's elbow to have her go on with the tale. WilyKit sighed, happily, "Wish I could have met them. I was so scared, Kat and I just hid." Sakura smiled while WilyKat pouted at his sister's comment.

[​IMG]

-Nintendo High: Front Gate-

Setsuna thought to herself about Rini as a Sailor Scout as she reached the front gate of the school, she was surprised to see Tommy waiting for her. "Cutting it a bit close, don't you think?" He asked, she said, "I don't know what you're talking about." "I think you do..... Pluto." Tommy said, almost looking calm as he spoke of her Sailor name.

8. FancyStache Traverse Town Homebody

~ Tokyo University ~

"Well, yes. I'm a good friend of hers." Alyssa replied. "Fiona hasn't been around for a few days, but I didn't think she was missing! Let me see if I can remember anything." She thought a bit. "Well, she did say a few days ago that she had a feeling someone had been following her for a while. I started walking her to her classes after that, but I never saw anyone. I wondered if it was another student, but Fiona said it wasn't."

~ Headmaster's Office ~

Dan shrugged at Al Mualim's apology over his parents. "Eh. It's not that big a deal." He said as he signed the form and took the excuse slip. "Guess I'll get to class then."

~ Shinnok's Spire ~

After the Crystal Order left, Shinnok & Quan Chi teleported back to the former's Spire. "How shall we restore the amulet's power, Lord Shinnok?" Quan Chi asked. "I have a particular idea." Shinnok replied. "Something I've waited years to do..."

~ Tokyo Streets ~

As Johnny Cage drove to the set of 'Super Sentai: The Movie', he couldn't shake the feeling that something terrible was going to happen soon.

~ Outside Nintendo High ~

Klaus couldn't shake the feeling something omnious was on the horizon.

~ Department Of Public Planning ~

After her conference, Leslie entered her office and sat at her desk. She gave a long, tired sigh. It was a tough job, but someone had to do it.

~ Belli Castle ~

Fiona sat on the bed she was presented and looked out a nearby window. She wondered if Oliver was alright, or if her friends were worried. As she thought this, her eyes fell on a distant figure outside. Whatever it was, it looked like it was tethered to a large tree nearby. Her eyes widened as she began to recognize the shape. "Hewie?"

~ Tokyo Streets ~

Kuai, Kitana and Mileena watched in utter shock as George, Lizzie and Ralph were now battling a giant purple gargoyle-like creature in broad daylight. The three wrestled with the purple creature, while trying to avoid hitting any buildings.

~ Nightmare Apartments ~

Murphy and Rosie wandered through the decaying halls of the apartments. They honestly had no idea where they were going. As they reached a door labeled '206', Rosie took out a key she found earlier with the same number etched into it.

9. AP_Epikyur Merlin's Housekeeper

-Freddy Fazbear's Pizza-

"Crap, he's not answering..." muttered the head engineer as his phone call went unanswered. Pocketing his cell phone, he then leaves the area to look for his subordinates.

Meanwhile, Freddy F**kboy is wandering through the Main Dining Room/Stage area until he sees it; a lone yellow colored party hat sitting on the ground. He narrows his eyes as he stares at it.

It subtly moves forward a few inches.

Taking out his trusty microphone and removing his top hat from his head, Freddy glares at the hat and says "Time to beat the everloving s**t out of you." before engaging the sole party hat in combat.

From the other side of the room, one of the engineers simply looks on in disbelief at the scene, muttering "Man, the A.I.s must have something really nasty running through them if they're picking fights with party hats..."

The engineer then sees the party hat starting to fight back, before stepping out of the area, saying "Nope. I'm out." as he leaves.

-Outside Nintendo Elementary School-

"Man, I hope nobody notices that I'm gone..." muttered Jr. Troopa as he began walking away from the main school building.

He had decided to leave the playground sometime during the fight between Thrax and Sailor Mini Moon, mainly to try and find that fake Mario who gave him the staff.

He had failed to find him.

So now with a useless staff and the school in an uproar due to Thrax and Goldar's attack, Jr. had taken it upon himself to leave the school early. He had other things to focus on other than stupid schoolwork; like finally defeating Mario once and for all.

But first he had to get rid of this stupid staff!

Sneering at it, he tosses the still crackling staff aside and continued on his way, only to be stopped by a loud bang that sounded like a crack of lightning. He turns around to find a knocked over tree that had been charred black and the 'useless' staff on the ground, smoking slightly from the crystal at the end.

All Jr. could say about the damage was one thing:

"Whoa..."

10. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Tokyo University~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Marius shook his head in response to Kiriko's question. As Alyssa gave her reply, Marius noticed Cosette with Firion stepping out of a car, feeling like he wanted to get a closer look at her. "Umm, I have somewhere to go," Marius told the others as he left on his bike. "Uhh, Marius?" Brock asked, wondering where Marius was going, following him with his bike.

------------------------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School: Outside Al Mualim's Office~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

As the Butterfly family noticed Dan leaving, Al Mualim stepped out of his office, and noticed them seated...

[​IMG]

"Next," Al Mualim told the Butterfly family as he went back inside. "Ah, finally," Queen Butterfly said as she and her husband got up, "Come along, Star." "Oooh," Star Butterfly said in awe as she entered Al Mualim's office with her parents.

--------------------------------------------------------------

~Public Library~

[​IMG]

"Élise," a voice called out to Élise as she went back to reading her books. Turning around, she found fellow Crystal Order member, Xaldin, standing next to her...

[​IMG]

"Xaldin, what are you doing here?" Élise asked. "There's been an emergency," Xaldin replied as he bent down to whisper something to Élise's ear, "Saïx is dead. Discord and Mewtwo have betrayed us." "What?!" Élise replied, shocked by what Xaldin had just whispered to her. "We need you to come back to HQ," Xaldin continued. "W-why?" Élise questioned. Sighing, Xaldin whispered, "We have reason to believe you may be acting against us too. We just need to make sure your allegiance is still with us. If you know this accusation is untrue, then you have nothing to worry about. But we just need to be safe." Élise was silent upon hearing what Xaldin said, wondering what to do now. "Get up, now," Xaldin ordered Élise as she hesitantly got up, and walked towards the exit with Xaldin.

------------------------------------------------------------------

~The Alps Mountain Range~

[​IMG]

As he continued walking through the snowy mountain range, Discord was starting to think of where to stay. "So cold..." Discord said to himself as he wrapped his arms around himself. As he walked and walked, Discord noticed that apart from the snow and a few small creatures running around, the Alps was a very empty place. It was then he got an idea. Taking out his backpack, Discord took out his old Walkman, containing a cassette inside labeled "Awesome Mix Vol. 1", and headphones. Placing the headphones on his ears, Discord switched his Walkman on, and began listening to the following song:

Discord started dancing to the beat of the song, pretending to play a guitar, and singing to the song's lyrics. As he continued dancing, Discord kicked random Ice-type Pokemon that were minding their business on the ground (such as Vanillites and Snorunts), while waving his arms, causing a building to begin rising from out of nowhere. Finding a nearby Bergmite, Discord grabbed it with his left claw, and sang to it as though it were a microphone, while continuing to wave his right arm as the building he brought forth, revealed to be a castle, had finally fully formed. Running towards the entrance, Discord noticed the inside was completely empty. Thinking of a way to decorate it, Discord waved his arms as he continued dancing, turning the area around him into a white hallway. Heading towards the door leading to the stairs, Discord snapped his fingers, and a round staircase appeared, leading to twelve basements below, and thirteen floors above. Teleporting to the top of the staircase, Discord slid down the rails as he continued singing to the song he was listening to, snapping his fingers after passing ever floor to give each a similar hallway to the one he made appear at the entrance. Once he did that, Discord teleported back to the 13th floor, cracking his knuckles as he started building a room for him to reside in. As large white walls began surround the area he was in, Discord waved his left arm as he was tapping his feet to the beat of the song, summoning a throne, while a crystal ball on top of a pedestal appeared in front of the throne after waving his right arm. 'Just one more thing,' Discord thought to himself as he teleported outside the castle. Snapping his fingers, a sign appeared on Discord's hands, reading:

Castle Oblivion
    Where to Find is to Lose, and to Lose is to Find
    STAY OUT!

Placing the sign firmly in the ground, Discord said, "Perfect." The former Crystal Order member then began dancing his way back into Castle Oblivion as the song he was listening to came to an end.

~Nintendo Elementary School: Playground~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Right," Rini added, "We didn't see it, but we heard it like everyone else here." "Oh yeah," Bonnie said, "We got to see that in person." "Deden," Bonnie's Dedenne concurred. Nodding her head, Ms. Frizzle added, "Guess you missed a lot, Jessebelle." "My, it looks like I certainly did," Jessebelle commented as she rubbed her head, "Well anyway, I bet authorities are on their way right now. And boy do I have a whole lot of explaining to do." As Jessebelle walked towards the gate, Ms. Frizzle looked at her watch, saying, "And would you look at the time. Few more minutes till class is back in session. I'll be in the classroom, kids." As Ms. Frizzle left, Sweetie Belle asked, "Hey Rini, who's your new friend?" "Oh, uhh... her name's Hotaru," Rini replied, "I met her right after that guy kidnapped you. We both ran to the back to hide. That's where we met her guardian, Setsuna, who said she saw the fight with that gold creature." "Really? That's interesting," Pipsqueak commented, "I don't think I saw anyone besides ourselves actually witnessing the battle." "Eh, she was probably hiding, just like us," Rini lied. "Wow, guess Rini made lots of friends today," Riley told Sammy, "Including Hotaru." "Yeah, you don't see many kids her age being friends with kids our age," Sammy replied, "Guess she's lucky."

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Stepping into the stage, Mike Wazowski addressed the audience, saying, "Ladies and gentlemen. My name is Mike Wazowski, and I am here to show you the most revolutionary invention of the 21st century. What if I told you that in a few years, you could easily visit another dimension. Heh, now I know what you're thinking... 'But Mike, there's no such things as other dimensions,' 'Mike, dimensions are a thing of science fiction.' Well I am here to dispute claims like that. Professor Alan Guth once said that the universe that we and many foreign planets exist on could just be one of many many different dimensions. Well after doing much research on quantum physics and looking into Guth's theory, I think I may have finally discovered the secret to dimensional travel." Signalling his two partners, Sulley and Squishy moved a large device with a door attached to it to the stage. "Now to you, that door may look just like any random door," Mike told the audience as he pointed to the door attached to the large device, "But once this baby is switched on, opening that door will open a pathway to unseen worlds. Are you ready?!" The audience all nodded in reply, with some saying, 'Yes'. "Good," Mike said as he turned to face his partners, "Squishy, switch it on." "Yes sir," Squishy replied as he plugged the device to a nearby outlet, and switched several buttons on, causing a red light bulb on top of the door to switch on. "Sulley, would you do the honors?" Mike asked his friend. "Of course," Sulley replied as he walked towards the door. Taking a deep breath, Sulley grabbed the doorknob, and slowly opened it, only to notice that he was looking at the other side of the stage, not another dimension. "Uhh..." Sulley said, wondering what to say now that the device was shown to be not working. Circuits inside the device began blowing up, causing a very small explosion that damaged the device. "Well, heh, I did say a few years, didn't I?" Mike told the audience as Sulley was coughing from the smoke that resulted from the small explosion, trying to make the failure not look as bad. As the audience applauded lightly, the three judges looked at each other, with Fitz switching on his microphone, saying, "Thank you, Mr. Wazowski. That was very, umm... informative." As Squishy, Sulley, and Mike exited the stage while taking their damaged device away, Fitz said, "Next."

-------------------------------------------------------------

~Courtoom~

"Thank you, Elsa. No further questions," Matt replied as he went back to his seat. Hans and Olaf were both surprised to hear what Elsa said about attacking her sister by accident when she was younger. "And now, the prosecutor shall conduct a cross-examination of the witness," Judge Philip Banks announced. Getting up from his seat, Wilhuff Tarkin walked over to the witness stand, telling Queen Elsa, "Your highness, I speak to you not as a prosecutor in this case, but as a leader, just like yourself. True, being queen means you have more power in Arendelle than I do here in Japan as Justice Minister. But I'm sure you would agree that laws exist for a reason. Without them, citizens would become unruly, and turbulent anarchy would spread. Arendelle has laws, and so does Japan. An individual must always abide by the law of the land, whether it be Arendelle or Japan. And I'm sure you've met foreign dignitaries visiting Arendelle from time to time, treating them as important guests to your home. So my question is this. Assume none of what happened to you since last week ever took place, and pretend that you are in Arendelle, and a very important head of state was visiting you. If an individual in Arendelle did the same exact thing Harold Flamel did to that head of state, a guest in your own home... would you truly find that person innocent? Would you truly let that individual go after days of searching unsuccessfully for your own guest?"

Last edited: Sep 17, 2015
  11. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Courtroom-

"With all due respect, Your Grace, I would first try and find out what it was that would cause my guest to run off and see what power the individual had in my kingdom." Elsa said, trying to hide her feelings that Tarkin would do anything to prove that Harold was guilty. "And if I find that the person treated my guest as kindly as I would treat them, I would ask why or what it was that made them felt that they needed to hide until they were found. And if the person in question told me why they hid them, I would treat them as a person, trying to understand their reasons." Anna and Aerith were surprised at the change and confidence that Elsa was producing now, Elsa hoped that she didn't have to reveal Harold's family line to the court and kept quiet after her statement.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Tokyo University-

Writing the responses down, Kiriko put her notebook away and saluted, "Thank you for your help. Do you know anywhere else we can find to help the serach?" Shintaro kept quiet and waited, Cosette smiled as Firion tried to look for determined for his match, though he was more nervous than anything.

[​IMG][​IMG]

Setsuna looked at Tommy in surprise while he just kept quiet, looking out. Setsuna asked, "How long have you known?" Tommy looked at her, thinking about when he first discovered his fellow TA was a Sailor Scout.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Hotaru looked away and waved shyly, Sakura smiled and went to find Syaoran to see if he was okay from the attack. WilyKit smiled and looked out, she blinked, thinking that she saw a train go by but she rubbed her eyes and saw it was gone. 'That was weird....' She thought to herself.

12. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"So, where did you say you were from again?" Al Mualim asked King and Queen Butterfly. "Far away," Queen Butterfly answered, not wanting to reveal that she and her family were from another dimension called Mewni. "Yes, so far from here that I don't think you might've heard about it," King Butterfly added. The light in the office then started flickering, which Al Mualim and King and Queen Butterfly noticed was a result of Star Butterfly switching the light switch on and off continuously, as so:

[​IMG]

"And you said Earth magic wasn't as good as Mewni's," Star told her parents. Sighing, Al Mualim said, "I don't see how this can work. Registration for new students has already ended. Your daughter cannot be a full-time student at Nintendo High School." "Is there any way for her to attend classes and learn to discipline herself?" Queen Butterfly. "Well... she can be admitted as a foreign exchange student," Al Mualim replied, "She won't have a file in our records, and she won't be wearing a uniform like everyone else. But she will be allowed to attend classes and take part in any assignments and tests." "That sounds like a splendid idea," King Butterfly said, "As long as she is able to attend classes, that's all that matters." Queen Butterfly nodded in agreement as Al Mualim replied, "Perfect! I assure you that she will enjoy it here." As the light continued flickering due to Star playing with the switch, King Butterfly told Al Mualim, "She's going to need a guide." "Hmm, I believe I know just the right student for the job," Al Mualim replied.

---------------------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School: Algebra Classroom~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

As Marco Diaz finished the last question on his test, the speakers in the classroom switched on, with Al Mualim's voice speaking...

[​IMG]

"Marco Diaz to the principal's office. Marco Diaz to the principal's office," the principal's voice said. Grinning, Marco put his pencil down, saying "Ooh, looks like someone's in trouble." Getting up from his seat, Marco continued, "So, I guess everyone who voted me 'Safest Kid' must be feelin' PRETTY embarrassed right about now." Before heading towards the door, Marco approached Moody, asking him, "Do I need a hall pass?" Sighing, Alastar replied, "Just go, Mr. Diaz." Figuring that is was okay to leave without a hall pass, Marco Diaz exited the classroom, heading towards Al Mualim's office while wondering why the principal wanted to see him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

~Tokyo University~

[​IMG]

Looking for Marius, Brock eventually found him hiding behind a bush, looking at Cosette as she accompanied Firion...

[​IMG]

"Marius, there you are," Brock said as he stepped out of his bike and walker over to Marius, "What's wrong?" "Look," Marius replied as Brock bent down next to him, looking to where Marius's eyes were directed.

Upon noticing Cosette, Brock asked, "Wait, you mean to tell me you got a crush on that girl? Come on, admit it." "Maybe so, Brock, maybe so..." Marius responded as he began to sing...

[Marius]
    In my life
    She has burst like the music of angels
    The light of the sun

"Marius, why are you singing?" Brock asked, confused as to why his roommate was singing.

[Marius]
    And my life seems to stop
    As if something is over
    And something has scarcely begun

*Marius grabs Brock and gives him a noogie*

My dear Brock, you're the friend who has brought me here
    Thanks to you I am at one with the Gods and Heaven is near!
    And I soar through a world that is new that is free...

[Brock]
    Every word that he says is now confusing me...
    Oh my God
    I'm actually singing just like him
    Just like him, I'm singing...
    Guess I should... be leaving...

*As Brock leaves, Marius goes back to focusing on Cosette*

[Marius]
    In my life
    There is someone who touches my life
    Waiting near
    Waiting here

------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Stepping into the stage with Baymax (who was carrying a trash can), Hiro Hamada nervously addressed the audience, saying, "Uh, hi. My name is Hiro Hamada, and I've been working on something that I think is pretty cool. I hope you like it." Taking out a neurotransmitter from his pocket and placing it on his head, Hiro then takes out a tiny microbot from his back pocket, showing it to the audience while saying, "This is a microbot." The judges and audience were silent, while Skye nervously watched, thinking to herself, 'Come on, Hiro. You can do this.' Taking a deep breath, Hiro continued, "It doesn't look like much, but, when it links up with the rest of its pals..." Suddenly, millions of microbots came out of the trash can Baymax was carrying, moving like a swarm of insects, and forming into a big rectangular rigid structure next to Hiro. "... Things get a little more interesting," Hiro finished his previous sentence as the microbot he was holding was magnetically pulled towards the rectangular structure, merging itself with the other microbots. 'Ooh. Wow,' the audience said in awe. "The microbots are controlled with this neurotransmitter," Hiro said, pointing to the device on his head. Taking out the neurotransmitter from his head, the structure of microbots next to him collapsed. And once he put the neurotransmitter back on, the microbots quickly rebuilt themselves back into the rectangular structure, with the audience awing once again, especially Skye, who was very impressed with what she was seeing. "I think what I want them to do, they do it," Hiro said as the microbots changed into the shape of a hand, waving at the audience. "I've never seen anything like this before," Jemma whispered to Skye. "Yeah, me neither," Skye happily replied. "The applications for this tech are limitless," Hiro continued as the microbots collapsed and went to pick up scraps of metal lying around, using them to build something, "Construction. What used to take teams of guys working by hand for months, or years, can now be accomplished by one person." The microbots then changed back into a rectangular structure, revealing a mini skyscraper they built using the scraps of metal, impressing the audience. "And that's just the beginning," Hiro said as the microbots collapsed, and he stepped on them, with the microbots changing into moving pillars that he was walking on, taking him around the audience, "How about transportation? Microbots can move anything, anywhere, with ease." As he passed by Skye, she and Hiro gave each other a high five. Once the microbots brought Hiro back to the stage, Hiro continued, "If you can think it, the microbots can do it. The only limit is your imagination. Microbots!" The microbots then changed into the shape of one giant microbot, and Hiro bowed to the audience as he got a standing ovation. "WOOO!!" Skye cheered loudly as she applauded with the rest of the audience. "I think I speak for all three of us when I say that presentation was so damn good," Dr. Pym whispered to Fitz and Callaghan, who both nodded in response, agreeing with Hank.

~Public Library~

[​IMG][​IMG]

As Élise and Xaldin were close to the exit, Élise noticed Arno sitting nearby, reading a magazine...

[​IMG]

Looking up, Arno noticed Élise and Xaldin, wondering who the man with Élise was. Looking straight at Arno, Élise mouthed the word 'Help', which Arno instantly took as a sign of distress. Putting his magazine away, Arno walked up to Xaldin, and put his hand on the Crystal Order member's shoulder, asking, "Excuse me, sir, but might I ask where you're taking this young lady to?" As he stopped, Xaldin faced Arno with a menacing look, replying, "No business of yours, boy. Now go back to reading your nursery rhymes." "Hey, hey, no need to resort to insults," Arno said, "Just trying to be friendly." "Do I look like I'm interested in friends?" Xaldin questioned Arno as he raised his voice. "Shh, we're in a library," Arno replied, "Speak softer." "How about I don't speak at all," Xaldin said as he summoned his lance, "And I kill you instead!" Swinging his lance at Arno, Xaldin sent the soldier flying straight to a bookshelf, causing the people in the library to panic and head towards the exit. Seeing the crowd rush outside, Élise took the opportunity to exit the library with the crowd while Xaldin was preoccupied with Arno. Collapsing after being thrown to the bookshelf, Arno looked up as Xaldin was about to slash him with his lance. Quickly grabbing his sword, Arno blocked Xaldin's attempt to slash him, and delivered a kick to Xaldin's chest, causing him to back up a bit. Xaldin then threw his lance towards Arno, who barely dodged it as the lance instead struck the bookshelf behind him. "Put your sword away, boy," Xaldin ordered Arno, "Let's settle this with our bare hands." "For once, I agree," Arno replied as he dropped his sword to the floor. Xaldin and Arno then rushed at each other, with the two constantly trading punches, and no sign of either slowing down. Xaldin then grabbed Arno, and shoved him back to the bookshelf, where he kept punching and punching Arno. Trying to figure out how to stop Xaldin, Arno grabbed a nearby dictionary on the shelf, and smacked Xaldin's head with it, knocking him out. Exhausted from the fight and his face full of blood, Arno inhaled and exhaled slowly for a moment before noticing Élise was nowhere to be found. "Élise?" Arno called out with no response. Running outside, Arno once again called out, "Élise!" She was nowhere to be seen. Sighing, Arno went back inside the library, only to see that Xaldin too was nowhere to be seen. "Damn..." Arno said to himself, feeling guilty that he lost both Élise and a potential Crystal Order member he knocked out.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Courtoom~

"Interesting response, your highness, but there is one glaring flaw to it. I never mentioned anything about your hypothetical guest running off as you did," Tarkin replied, grinning as he had Elsa right where he wanted her. 'Damn...' Carter thought to himself, realizing that Tarkin has in fact never mentioned anything about the guest running off in the hypothetical situation. "But moving on," Tarkin continued, "We live in a day and age where even savage criminals treat their hostages with kindness and respect... only to either kill them off or convert them to their violent ideals after a set period of time. It is true, Harold Flamel is not such an individual, I admit. But your highness, knowing such risks, would you honestly be willing to take the pacifist approach if your guest was kidnapped as well?" "Osha..." Foggy said as he covered his eyes, not liking where this was going.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2015
  13. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

~Tokyo Streets~

"See, I wouldn't be calling the gift that I gave to you to deal with Mario useless now..." A voice spoke up near Jr. Troopa as Shadow Mario rose up behind him. "Now wouldn't it?" Shadow Mario's eyes looked down at the child and then the staff. "You just simply need to learn how to control it...if you end up running in recklessly without abandon then Mario or his friends could easily stop you or even worse..." This time Shadow Mario didn't leave as he walked up to the charred tree inspecting it, a small smile came across his face. "I will admit, you did well here..."

~S-Type Sanctuary~

"Lord Astral, considering we saw what happened with the two traitors, what is your most advised action." Psycho Red asked as all of the S-Types saw a image of the traitors with Psycho Blue tapping his helmet as he saw videofeeds from the various cameras within speaking calmly to the other S-Types. "I'm beginning to question the logic of the Earthlings in this organization, Lord Astral...what do you advise we do?" Astral who was oddly in meditation with its mind focused and in a trace spoke up. "Leave them be, unless they happen to side with Jumpman or his son or any of their friends, then no action is needed to execute them at all."

~Vector Building~

Vader walked into Wilhelm's office and bowed before him. "I have returned..." Wilhelm looked at Vader curiously. "And..." Vader looked up. "She is indeed the person you spoke of...the one from your realm." Wilhelm raised himself up. "Indeed...with both her and the puppet running around, it could cause unpreditcable events to occur that would end up in a multitude of directions." Vader stood up looking at him closely. "The local Pizza Chameleon was also present, but he didn't seem to be aware of what was going on." Wilhelm gave a small smile before pressing a button on his desk. "Fulgore, could you come up to the office for a moment?"

~Gym~

Yoshi was quickly running as fast as he could down the track, his inner senses as a Yoshi kicking in as his legs moved across the turn like a horse. As he kept running however, he saw Kirby gently floating up and climbing across the cieling despite having short arms with no fingers on them. Yoshi stopped and looked up with mouth agape as his friend climbed across...until a rushing blur of blue and dust sped by him. Yoshi glared identifying Sonic almost immediatly as he ran across the course facing backwards. Yoshi clentched his fist with a fiery glare in his eyes as he sped after Sonic. "Not this time...not this time Hedgehog!"

~Outside Nintendo High~

The unknown black cyborg approached the outside of the Nintendo High building and looked up at the clock, the scans running within his helmet having shown a map with two blinking dots on it speaking up to himself. "So those must be Mario and Luigi...you two better give me a good fight if you're really this much trouble for Master Bagular..." However before he could even enter...he was soon intercepted and punched hard by Metal Knuckles flying backward into the ground. Metal Tails and Metal Amy also joined Metal Knuckles ready to fight and defend the school. The being stood up. "Shoddy pieces of Eggman hardware...I will deal with you quickly..." The two groups started to fight.

~Auto-Engineering Class~

Bowser was once again doodling out a diagram for a vehicle as he worked at his desk, the schematics for it oddly resembling an airplane with a clown face on it. Peach on the other hand quietly waited for the lesson as she rolled her blue eyes over to Bowser's design before asking. "Are you sure you're supposed to draw a design for something like that in this class?" Bowser looked up at Peach with an unamused look on his face. "It was never said we couldn't." Peach looked forward. "Good point." Kairi on the other hand sat up in front still rather excited causing Bowser to blink twice. "Okay then..."

~Hospital: Room 616~

Jumpman sat on the bed with his arms and legs crossed, his eyes shut as he was deep in trance about something. Fujiko looking concerned gently poked her husband's cheek asking calmly. "Honey, are you alright? You seem extra quiet." Jumpman spoke up. "Dear, I feel like something bad's coming...and I don't know what it is." Ruiji's eyes opened wide as he asked quickly with concern. "What do you mean?" Jumpman opened his eyes. "It means that anyone could be in danger...including my sons." Jumpman turned towards his father who was asleep. "Father, wake up please." Jumpman Sr. soon jolted awake. "Yes son?" Jumpman blinked with fear in his eyes. "Can you...go check on my sons?" The father nodded and stood up with a smile. "Of course, son." he then quietly left the hospital.

~Computer Lab~

Foxy slowlyly got up off of Springtrap and helped him back on his feet explaining. "Sorry man, I thought you were an intruder or something. It was my bad." Freddy looked over at Springtrap blinking before he simply explained. "Well there is no faculty here but the two of us could help you find where you're going....so what do you need?"​

14. AP_Epikyur Merlin's Housekeeper

-Tokyo Streets-

Startled by the sound of a voice behind him, Jr. turned around quickly to see Shadow Mario nearby.

After a few words from the mysterious doppelganger, who had gone over to inspect the damage done to the tree caused by the staff, Jr. asked "Learn to control it? And how the heck am I supposed to do that?", picking up the staff off the ground before glancing at Shadow Mario, waiting for his answer.

-Nintendo High School: Computer Lab-

After being helped to his feet by Foxy, Springtrap turned to answer Freddy's question, "I-i'm looking f-for a m-m-member of the f-faculty in o-order-r-r to assist with f-finding my w-w-w-way around...th-the school is a lot d-different than it w-was 25 y-years ago."

15. FancyStache Traverse Town Homebody

~ Tokyo University ~

"I'm afraid I don't know where else you could search." Alyssa replied. "I hope you find her soon."

~ Outside Silver's Home ~

Don approached Silver's home, bracing himself for whatever had happened to Kuzco.

~ Courtroom ~

Barty and Mary watched the trial, amazed at the intensity. "Looks like Queen Elsa's been trapped good." Mary commented, grinning. "Wonder how she's gonna get outta this?"

~ Auto Engineering Class ~

Nick smiled. "Bowser's right. As long as you design some form of vehicle, it'll do. In fact, even combining vehicle concepts is okay." He approached the tarp-covered object and unveiled it. "If you all do good enough in my class, I'll teach you how to combine parts to make things like this!"

~ Warehouse ~

D'Vorah went inside and checked on her larvae. They were growing at a slow rate, but she noticed an outstanding difference from a few days ago. "In due time, my children." She whispered. "In due time."

~ Vector Building: Fulgore's Factory ~

Fulgore watched as the S-Type he had placed into the machine emerged, now fully robotic. They turned to him and stood, awaiting orders.

16. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Nintendo High School: Outside Al Mualim's Office~

[​IMG][​IMG]

As Al Mualim and Star Butterfly were waiting, the principal noticed Marco Diaz arrive...

[​IMG]

"Marco!" Al Mualim greeted the student, "I want you to meet our new foreign exchange student, Star Butterfly!" Looking at Star, Marco noticed her acting weird with the water fountain, doing this:

[​IMG]

"Huh?" Marco thought out loud, wondering why Al Mualim wanted him to meet Star Butterfly. "I need a responsible, never-take-chances type to keep an eye on her. And who better than you, the 'Safe Kid'," Al Mualim explained as he patted Marco on his shoulder. "WHAT?!" Marco replied in shock, "Nononono! I am completely wrong for this. I'm a misunderstood bad boy." "You're adorable," Al Mualim said, smiling as he pinched Marco's cheek, "Now if you don't mind, I have some business to attend to." As Al Mualim went back into his office, Marco sighed as he watched Star biting the water fountain.

~Tokyo Harbor - Seafood Restaurant~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

After Aveline's Medal of Honor ceremony, Lt. Surge and the others went to a restaurant for lunch to celebrate. As each person in the group was talking with one another, Lt. Surge got up from his seat, holding his glass, saying, "'Scuse me, can I have ya attention for jus' a moment?" As the other members of the group stopped and looked at Lt. Surge, he began speaking once again, saying, "A toast, ta Aveline, for bein' jus' as heroic an' tough as her daddy." Aveline smiled as Adéwalé patted her on her shoulder, and replied to Surge, "Thank you, Uncle Surge." "An'... there's one more thing I gotta say," Lt. Surge continued, "Material possessions... money... these things come an' go. We all know that. But the most important thing in life will always be the ones sitting in this table. Right here. Right now. Ta family!" "To family," everyone else responded. "Raichu!" Surge's Raichu concurred as everyone on the table started eating their lunch.

~Hospital - Room 616~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Passing by Jumpman Sr. as he left the room, Doctor Hu and his nurse, Claire Temple, entered room 616, with the doctor saying, "Good news guys. Insurance paid everything, so you don't owe a yen. Claire over here will help you get ready to leave. If you have anymore questions, just let her know, and I'll be sure to give you an answer once I'm free. Fantastic seeing you all." As Doctor Hu left, Claire went ahead and began removing the IVs, while telling Ruiji, "Oh, hey, Ruiji. Someone left this note for you at the front desk." Claire took out an envelope and handed it to Ruiji. Once Claire was done with the IVs, she said, "Okay, all that's left is for you to change back to your clothes. Once you're all done, we just need you to sign two forms down at the front desk, and then you'll all be on your way. Have a great day." Claire then left the room to allow the three to get ready. As for what was in Ruiji's note, it read:

Ruiji,

Meet me at the rooftop of the building facing the hospital once you're done. And please, come alone.

-Golden Freddy

---------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

After going through many different presentations, the three judges have finally made a decision on who won the contest. Stepping into the stage with Callaghan and Pym, Leo Fitz faces the audience, saying, "Hello everyone, I hope you all enjoyed the wonderful presentations we have seen. Now, while each was exceptional in its own unique way, unfortunately, only one can be declared winner. It was hard for myself, and my two fellow judges. But we finally came to a decision for a winner. And to all of you who didn't win, don't ever look at this as a failure. To take the effort to design and build something, and to present to a large group of people, regardless if it was successful or not, that tells me you are all on the way to becoming very successful engineers. Never give up. And I hope to see you all as being part of the brightest minds in the world one day." The audience then applauded after Fitz's words of inspiration. "Now then, without further ado," Fitz continued, "The winner, who'll be accepted into the J.I.A. as an intern, is..." "Please be Hiro, please be Hiro," Skye whispered to herself, nervously hoping that Hiro is declared winner. After a dramatic pause, Leo announced, "Hiro Hamada for his work on microbots!" The audience erupted in cheers, applauding for Hiro Hamada, especially Skye, who got up from her seat, applauding as she yelled, "WOOO!!!!" "Wow Skye, you must really be a fan of Mr. Hamada," Jemma commented. "You have no idea," Skye replied. As for Hiro, he couldn't believe what he just heard. "I... won?" Hiro asked as he noticed the audience cheering for him. "The statement by the judge seems to indicate so," Baymax replied. "Baymax... I WON!!!" Hiro cried as he hugged Baymax and walked to the stage. "Nice work, Hiro," Dr. Pym told Hiro as he shook his hand. "Tadashi is smiling down on you right now," Callaghan added as he too shook Hiro's hand. "Congratulations, Hiro," Fitz said as he shook hands with Hiro, "See you at the J.I.A. next week." "Thank you," Hiro replied.

~Tokyo Harbor~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

As Silver docked his boat in the harbor, Kuzco and Pacha exited it, followed by Silver and his Chikorita after switching off the engine. "So, where is this Don guy?" Kuzco asked Silver. "Don't worry, he'll be here soon," Silver replied, "Heck, for all we know, he could be here somewhere in the harbor already. Now we wait." "Chika," Chikorita concurred.

17. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Courtroom-

Trying to keep her thoughts to herself, Elsa looked at Tarkin, almost glaring at him. "Not if that person didn't give me a reason to use a different approach and I would use my power to get my guest back, Your Grace." Aerith and Anna noted Elsa trying to be calm and not change the positive lookout Harold had been given. She and Harold looked at each other as she said, "He was trying to show me there were other like me and that I wasn't alone or needed to fear my powers."

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Tokyo University-

"Well, thank you for your cooperation, we'll be heading out now."
    Kiriko said, heading to her car while Shintaro put his helmet on and rode out behind Kiriko in her car. Cosette smiled as Firion said, "Well, thanks for supporting me in this, Cosette." "It's no problem, Firion," Cosette said. "I've always supported what you do."

[​IMG][​IMG]

After hearing that he knew for quite a while, Setsuna sighed and said, "Well, just keep it secret for now, and I'll keep secret about you being the White Ranger." "Deal." Tommy said, crossing his arms as he looked at her. The two kept quiet and entered the school.

[​IMG]

-Library-

Philip sat in the library, reading his books and humming as he waited for lunch time and was able to meet with Hermione for lunch. He also kept a look out for students who wanted to check books from the library.

Sakura and Syaoran sat together, wondering what to say when the authorities would come. WilyKit and WilyKat guessed that when the news would reach their parents, James would go crazy with tears along with Sirius while Lily and Remus would be happy to know that they were alright. Larsa looked out the window of his classroom, keeping quiet as he had seen the fight and sighed.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Alice's Apartment-

Alice rubbed Blanca's head as Yuri sat with her, comforting her after hearing what she had been through. Resting against his shoulder, Alice closed her eyes and fell asleep, Yuri wrapped his arm around her shoulder, holding her close.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Moon Palace-

Zedd watched the happenings on Earth to try and plan his next attack along with Rita who had brought a interesting point about how the pink Ranger, Kimberly, had never fought on her own before, suggesting that they cut off her from the others and create a monster to defeat her so that in turn would help defeat the other heroes.

18. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Nintendo High School: Chemistry Classroom~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

The school bell rang, indicating the end of 2nd period, and the start of lunch. "Alright everyone, I'll see you all on Monday," Eraqus told his class as each student was packing their things, "Don't forget to study for your quiz." As Connor finished and was heading towards the door, Axel rushed to him while carrying a folder, saying, "Connor, wait. Mind doing me a favor?" "Sure," Connor replied, "What do you need?" Handing him the folder he was carrying, Axel said, "Just slide this under the door to Eraqus's office upstairs." "Got it," Connor replied as he exited the classroom, heading towards Eraqus's office upstairs.

~Nintendo High School: Hallway~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Thanks for showing me around, 'Safe Kid'," Star told Marco as she followed him, skipping while Marco walked. "What?! No!" Marco replied, annoyed by being referred to as 'Safe Kid', "Look, whatever you heard about me isn't true." "Hiiii!" Star greeted random students exiting their classrooms as she continued skipping while munching on her wand, full of awe of the environment around her. "I don't know where people get the idea I'm so safe!" Marco continued complaining as he noticed a loose tile on the floor, "Oh, watch your step, loose tile." "Oooh!" Star said as she observed a garbage can before going back to following Marco. "It's ridiculous!" Marco continued before noticing Star was about to walk straight into an open locker, closing it for her, "Careful!" "You wear a helmet in the gym shower one time, and you're labeled for life!" Marco complained before noticing broken glass on the floor, quickly moving Star out of its way, "Oop, broken glass! You know, ever since the Abductor incident, I've realized that I'd welcome a little danger in my life, and that I'd like to take risks." Noticing a harmless butterfly fly by, Star pointed her wand at it, turning it into a vicious monster, causing Marco to scream in horror as the butterfly monster smashed through a wall, and flew outside. "What the heck was that?!" Marco cried as he hid behind Star. "Oops, hehe... I thought you wanted a little... DANGUH," Star replied. Looking at Star Butterfly with a weird look, Marco asked, "WHO are you?" The following was Star's reply:

As he watched Star's rainbow continue to burn, Marco said, "Welp, that brings us to the end of our tour. I'm going away now." "Bye new friend! See you later!" Star replied as Marco ran away, not wanting to look back, "Bye! Bye new friend!"

-------------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School: English Classroom~

Once the class reading of the first chapter from 'A Tale of Two Cities,' ended, the school bell rang. "And that's it for today," John Smith said, "Homework for the weekend... read Chapter 2 and write a short summary. See you all on Monday." As the students in the class packed their things and left, Trixie and Gaston headed towards the exit to go to Taco Bell for lunch while Xion and Vanellope headed towards the cafeteria to meet up with Thor, Luna, and Loki.

~Nintendo High School: Pokemon Battling Classroom~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Okay class, looks like we're done for the day," Professor Oak told his class as the bell rang, "We'll be discussing Mega Evolutions next week, so be sure to read up on them before Monday." "Come on, Sparky," Ritchie told his Pikachu as he finished packing his things and headed towards the door. "Pika!" Sparky replied as he climbed up to Ritchie's shoulder.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School: Biology Classroom~

[​IMG]

As the school bell rang, and the Biology instructor told his class, "Alright everyone, finish up what you have and hand it in." As Coulson was collecting tests from students, he said, "Thank you, see you guys on Monday."

-----------------------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School: Music Classroom~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

After teaching his class the first few notes of 'Night on Bald Mountain', the school bell rang, and Yen Sid told his class, "Enough for today. Now I ask all of you to prepare for extra practice on Monday. The sooner we master these compositions, the better. Have a nice weekend everyone."

~Tokyo University~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"So, Skye... what did you think of the contest results?" Fitz asked Skye as they and Simmons were taking a walk around the Tokyo University campus after the contest at the Student Union building ended. "I support the judges' decision 100 percent," Skye replied, smiling at Fitz. "Skye, I'm impressed," Jemma commented, "Before the contest, you didn't seem that interested. Now all of a sudden, you're very happy for this Hiro Hamada boy getting an internship with our agency." "Well Jemma, long story short, Hiro and I go way back," Skye replied. "Really?" Jemma questioned Skye, surprised by her response, "How did you know him?" "Well-" Skye replied before being interrupted by the arrival of two SUVs on the parking lot next to them, honking their horns toward the three. Noticing the J.I.A. logo on the two vehicles, Fitz, Simmons, and Skye all figured that they were needed for a job, and their guesses came true when they saw Agent Melinda May driving and General Shining Armor sitting next to her in the front of the first SUV...

[​IMG][​IMG]

Lowering the car window on his side, Shining Armor told the three, "Guys, let's go. We located a possible 0-8-4 in Toshima." "An 0-8-4?" Fitz questioned, surprised by what he heard. "Come on, Fitz, we don't want to miss this," Jemma told Leo as the two climbed inside the SUV. "Wait, what's an 0-8-4?" Skye asked. "Object of unknown origin," Shining Armor replied, "I'll explain more when we get to Toshima." "Okay," Skye said as she went to the second SUV, and opened the door to the front passenger seat, only to be surprised by the sight of Alan driving the vehicle...

[​IMG]

"Hey, rookie," Alan greeted Skye as she got in and closed the door. "Alan," Skye greeted her fellow agent back. "So, ready for your first real mission?" Alan asked. "Guess so," Skye replied. "Good," Alan said as he reached for a pistol in the back and handed it to Skye, "This is called a Night-Night Pistol. Non-lethal, but could put a target to sleep seconds after getting hit. Fitz designed these so that any targets we take out would be alive for questioning." "I'm guessing Fitz came up with the name as well," Skye replied as she glanced at the weapon she was given, "So, can't trust me with a lethal weapon yet?" "Nope," Alan answered, "You still got a long way before we trust you to kill." "Fair enough," Skye said as the two SUVs were driving towards Toshima.

~Nintendo Elementary School: Front Gate~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"So, nothing else happened?" Looker asked as he was writing notes. "Doesn't look like it," Jessebelle answered the police chief. "Very well," Looker said, "But just for extra precaution, the Tokyo Police Department will maintain a presence around the school for about a week. Will that be a problem?" "Oh no, not at all," Jessebelle replied, "Anything to keep the children safe." Just then, a news van with the Channel 4 News logo on it arrived at the scene, and news reporter Brian Fantana stepped out of the vehicle with his cameraman...

[​IMG]

"So, is this the scene of the crime?" Fantana questioned. "Umm, yes..." Jessebelle replied. "Perfect," Brian said as he started his news report.

~Courtroom~

"Of course he did," Tarkin replied to Elsa as he noticed the jury members whispering to each other, all seemed confused after Elsa's last statement. Tarkin figured that the fact that Elsa's last statement had nothing to do with his previous question, and that the idea of not knowing other Conduits was foreign to them, may have hurt Harold's case a bit. "Thank you, your highness. You have been great help," Tarkin told Elsa, grinning, "No further questions." As Tarkin went back to his seat, Foggy was walking nervously back-and-forth in the table in front of Harold and Matt, shaking his head as he said, "Oshawott, Oshawott, Osha-" "Foggy, calm down," Matt whispered to Foggy, "We'll think of something." "The court shall now be adjourned for a 30 minute lunch break," Judge Philip Banks announced, "Please exit in an orderly fashion, and I'll see you in half an hour." Knocking his gavel, Banks got up from his seat while the members of the jury were escorted to a room in the back of the building. As everyone began to leave, Matt told Harold and Foggy, "Come on. There's a cafeteria outside. We can think of what to do next over lunch." The blind demon then used his white cane to assist him in walking as Foggy climbed up his shoulder.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2015
  19. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

~Harold~

Harold followed Matthew out fo the courtroom, it seemed the Tarkin found something to utilise, especially with that grin and Oshawott or Foggy was nervous, it seemed Matt had lost a small advantage considering what ahd occurred, he imagined there was no interactiosn between the two parties for the sake of well... no bad air and so on as Harold sat across from Matt and Foggy in the café.

"I'll grant Tarkin this, he's certainly devious with such a question, I daresay the Goblins might like him." Harold said and rubbed the bridge of his nose. "In the Seat of Wizengamot, or in trail, the trials end rather quickly since a spokesperson or a third-party like yourself is rare in such cases, it can range from anything that's against the law, some being full-blown cases that would span days, there are also representatives of the Ancient and Noble families in Wizengamot who can either destroy an old law or reshape it, you need a majority of a voting block to actually get it through." Harold said and he slacked his shoulders.

"In trials, you were given the option of taking Veritaserum, basically a truth serum that with simply three drops can force the drinker to reveal their deepest darkness secrets, but the Wizengamot rarely use it only in extreme cases, another would be through a Pensive which will hold and play the memory that is given, but it's not advised since there are spells that can tamper with such a memory so it's not reliable, another would be through making a Vow with the right stated words to prove you are telling the truth, of course, if you lie or something, you'll be reduced to a Squib, a person with little magical reserves that is the lowest of the low in Magical Cores."

"Now, I do not doubt that this trial will allow us to utilize any magical ways, but there's one thing Tarkin has forgotten, while Elsa is the reason behind this trial, it all started with her sister, Anna with the proposal to Hans of the Southern Isles, perhaps just maybe, we should include her sister's side of the story and maybe we can use that, but this might mean we have to delve into their personal history since I doubt the times were easy, another thing, I did in fact through a magical items, allow both sisters to communicate since Elsa always worried about Anna." Harold said and puts his elbows on the desk and looked at Matt's red glasses.

"That or we look at this case through another angle, with how I stopped the rogue Rider, but the wielder in question, I don't know if he'll give us good answers, the person in question is a Weasely, their family is kind of... well I never heard of them personally, just through his memories are somewhat lower to middle class wizards with well, I don't know how in Merlin's name his mother birthed seven children, but I'm not one to judge, but the boy suffers an inferiority complex I believe, since he is the youngest of the males in the family and thus would get the hand-me downs and his father working in the Ministry, his oldest two brothers are quite remarkable with their jobs as a Curse Breaker and a Dragon Reserve Keeper, third oldest works as a scribe to the Minister of Magic, twin brothers are quite... and I have to give them credit where it's due, creative in their ideas, and finally, his little sister only just started going to School." Harold finished.

"If you have any suggestions, I'm open to them, I can only suggest as a third option, we get..." Harold gave a sigh. "The people who have interacted with me personally to defend my image and gradually work our way back up."

20. FancyStache Traverse Town Homebody

~ English Classroom ~

As Sammy got up to head to lunch, Sam stopped her. "Hey, Sammy!" He greeted. "Do you want to sit with me and my brother today? We don't really sit with anyone else, so we have room!"

~ Park ~

Leaving the park, Rock and Spud were trying to come up with new ways to promote their band.

~ Porta Vista ~

Don began driving as fast as he could toward the harbor.

~ Auto Engineering Classroom ~

Dean patted his car affectionately before leaving to head to the lunch room.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.