RE: Mario's High School Days

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by NutheadBros, Jan 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FancyStache Traverse Town Homebody

~ Triskelion ~

Sonya nodded. "Yes, I was informed by him on the helicopter ride back about his situation. It's...just a bit strange to have an S-Type so willing to help." The woman sighed. "Not that there's anything wrong with that, of course."

~ Dr. Fennhoff's Office ~

"Well..." Castiel began, trying to remember. "I do not remember anything before I was placed in this body or the day I was. The memory of when Orchid here found me are still there, though..." He paused, thinking. "I suppose my earliest fond memory was day she allowed me to live in her home until I can control myself."

~ Alleyway in Tokyo's Chinatown ~

"Really?" Quan Chi asked. "Well, if a heist is your plan, I can certainly help with that."

~ Gym Class ~

Amy entered the gym in her uniform and began doing stretches. Part of her was wondering what Sammy was doing now, but she quickly shook it off.

~ Demonology Classroom ~

Sam and Dean began attentively taking notes on Vergil's lecture about Lucifer and the Grim Reaper. "Who knows." Sam whispered to Dean. "Given our hobbies, this will definitely come in handy one day."

~ Algebra 2 Classroom ~

Sammy sat at her desk and smiled, ready to start the day.

~ Biology Classroom ~

Chris gasped when Dan stormed into the classroom during attendance. "This is an OUTRAGE!! I demand vengeance!" The short student growled. He stopped when he saw his friend and sat next to him. "Oh, hey Chris." Chris frowned. "Dan! Mr. Coulson is taking attendance!" He whispered sharply. "And you're late for class!"

~ Creative Arts Classroom ~

Kung Jin sat down and began sketching.

~ Modern History Classroom ~

Takeda entered the room with the other students, ready to begin the day. He looked surprised to see Eris enter the classroom with Mayhem, wondering what the grown man was doing here.

~ Martial Arts Classroom ~

Hearing what they were going to learn today, Cassie and Jacqui grinned eagerly to each other.

~ Tatadohama Beach ~

"Well, well, well." Jack said, arrogance tinting his British accent. "If it isn't my old mentor, Armstrong. Here for those alien things, are you?" "Keon!" Armstrong spoke with anger as he jabbed a finger at him. "What are you doing here?! How dare you show your face around here!" Jack smirked. "Looks like old age is getting to you, Armstrong. As for what I'm doing, I'm after those artifacts myself. They'd fetch quite the prety penny to the right buyer." "Buyer?! You can't sell those things!" Armstrong yelled, approaching Jack. "They could be the clues to finding out how we lost contact with a whole alien race!" "And...you're point is?" Jack replied with a chuckle. "It's not like the Cephalo-whatevers are going to need them, yes? Might as well get some use out of them!" Jack let out a taunting laugh, until the reporter noticed two blonde young adults approaching her. They both shoved Armstrong and Jack out of the way and forced themselves in front the camera.

~ Auto Engineering Classroom ~

Nick smiled and greeted the students. "Alright." He began. "Let's take attendance."

~ Mathematical Sciences ~

Chalrie watched quietly from his desk as students poured into the classroom.

~ Space Engineering Classroom ~

Standing on his desk, Yuri Cosmos grinned as the students entered the room. "Good morning, cadets!" He greeted with energy. "Ready to learn more of the wonders of space technology, I see!"

2. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~The Dimension of Mewni~

[​IMG]

Over in the dimension known as 'Mewni', where Princess Star Butterfly lived, the following happened:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Island Off of Porta Vista - Pacha's Home~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Over at Pacha's home, Yzma and Kronk had paid a little visit to Pacha's family (whose kids had a day off due to a Teacher Work Day), with the following happening:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Triskelion (aka The J.I.A. Headquarters)~

[​IMG]

"Oh definitely," Garret concurred with Sonya after she mentioned that there was nothing wrong with Castiel helping out despite being an S-type, "Although, I'm actually surprised you weren't told earlier. I was under the assumption everyone working with Cas knew before-hand. Guess not. I should probably discuss that with the higher-ups. Anyway, good work, Sonya. Take the rest of the day off."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School: Creative Arts Classroom~

[​IMG]

As Creative Arts class started, Manon and Harry noticed Namine next to them, sketching Power Rangers. "Wow, great sketches," Manon whispered to Namine, "Especially the Blue Ranger. He's my favorite." "Leemo," Harry added, nodding in agreement with Manon.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School: Biology Classroom~

"Chris is right," Coulson whispered to Dan, causing Thor, Vanellope, Luna, and Sora to chuckle as the Biology teacher marked Dan as tardy on the attendance list, "Now get ready for the test." Coulson then proceeded to pass the test sheets to the students, saying, "Once you get a sheet you are free to start. Read the questions carefully, and best of luck."

--------------------------------------------------------------------

~Coffee Shop~

[​IMG]

As Discord and Alice entered the coffee shop, Discord went ahead and bought drinks for the both of them. "Here you go, Alice," Discord said as he handed her the drink she wanted, "So, umm... how's things?"

~Nintendo High School: Demonology Classroom~

[​IMG]

"Quite simple," Sunset Shimmer answered Vergil, "As hard as those three tried, they couldn't ever cheat death, and no one ever can. There will come a day where each individual has to die. Even demons such as myself aren't immortal."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School: English Classroom~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"... Kirby, here, and... Noah, here. Perfect!" John Smith said after finishing with the roll call, "Now we can start." Smith then started handing out copies of 'A Tale of Two Cities' to the students, saying, "Before we start reading and trying to understand the story, we first need to understand its author, Charles Dickens." The English teacher then gave a summary of the life of Charles Dickens.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Flower Shop~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Officer Carter smiled at Aerith as she arrived, thinking that she looked good with her coat. As Carter, Aerith, and Inspector Lee exited the flower shop, Lee looked around, feeling like he saw someone observing them when he was inside. "Lee, you comin'?" Carter asked Lee as he and Aerith were sitting in Carter's car. "Y-yes," Inspector Lee responded as he got in Carter's car, with the car driving off.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

~Alleyway in Tokyo's Chinatown~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Then what are we waiting for?" Starlight Glimmer asked, "Jadeite, mind teleporting us there?" "Of course," Jadeite replied, as he held Starlight's hoof and Shay's hand, while Cormac placed his other hand over Quan Chi's shoulder. With all four touching one another, Jadeite was able to teleport himself and the other three to an empty room in a building close to the Tokyo National Museum. "There's the museum," Shay commented as he looked out the window, noticing one of the banners hanging from the museum building containing an image of the amulet, "Security's tight."

~Tokyo's Hell's Kitchen District - Matt Murdock's Apartment~

[​IMG][​IMG]

After finishing breakfast and getting ready for the trial, Murdock heard a knock on the door. "Come in," Murdock replied as Foggy rushed to the door and unlock it. Opening the door, in came Officer Jenny, ready to give Matt, Harold, and Foggy a ride to the trial...

[​IMG]

"Good morning, gentlemen," Jenny greeted Matt, Harold, and Foggy, "Are you all ready to go?" "I am," Matt replied, recognizing Officer Jenny by her voice. "Oshawott," Foggy added, nodding.

~Imperial Palace Ballroom~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

As Lt. Surge and the others continued waiting and watching others entering, Surge's Raichu noticed a familiar face, crying, "Raichu!" Looking around, the group noticed Odin walking towards them while using a cane to help him walk...

[​IMG]

"Odin, good ta see ya again," Lt. Surge greeted his former comrade as the two shook hands. "Indeed it is, Surge," Odin replied before shifting his focus towards Adéwalé, "Adéwalé, my utmost congratulations to your daughter." "Thank you, Odin," Adéwalé thanked Odin, "Please, allow me to introduce you to my nephew, Grant, and his girlfriend, Viola. They've come from France for a visit." "Bonjour, Monsieur Odin," Grant greeted Odin, shaking his hand. "Bonjour to you as well, Monsieur," Odin replied before shifting his focus to Viola, "And Bonjour to you as well, Mademoiselle." "Oh, enchanté," Viola replied, blushing as Odin kissed her hand. "Hey, don't forget about me," Finnick said. "Oh, of course, I could never forget about you, Finnick. Or you as well, Raichu," Odin replied, patting both Finnick and Raichu on their heads. "Raichu," Surge's Raichu happily replied as Odin patted him on his head. "And Jack, good to see you as well," Odin told Sparrow, "I assume you're still keeping an eye on Logan?" Odin asked Sparrow. "Yup," Jack replied. "Good," Odin commented as he took a seat, "You know, I actually knew one of the individuals who died in Germany." "Are you serious?" Finnick questioned, surprised to hear what Odin just said. "Oh yes, the one in charge of the base there was named Liam O'Brien. Good fellow. Knew him from my days in Iraq," Odin replied, "Shame this had to happen." "I'm sorry to hear that, Odin," Adéwalé said. "Well... at least your daughter survived, Adéwalé," Odin replied, "And that's something we should all be thankful for."

---------------------------------------------------------------------

~Castiel's Mind~

[​IMG]

As Castiel remembered being allowed to live in Orchid's home, Dr. Fennhoff could see exactly what Castiel remembered, practically traversing through Castiel's mind. "This is a very beautiful home," Fennhoff commented, "But what was the thing that made you most fond here? Was it how Orchid's home looked? The food? Something else?"

~Moon Palace~

[​IMG][​IMG]

After following Goldar back to the palace, Thrax was given the holographic letter Mewtwo left for Zedd and Rita a week ago, with a hologram displaying Tex Richman of the Crystal Order...

[​IMG]

"So, you must be Thrax," Richman said, "Allow me to introduce myself. The name's Tex Richman. I'm with the Crystal Order." "A pleasure to meet you, Richman," Thrax replied, "How may I be of service?" "Well, there's a property the Crystal Order's interested in acquiring, but to get it, the brotherhood needs some help with certain... obstacles," Tex answered. "What kind of obstacles?" Thrax asked. "These," Richman answered as the holograms of Bonnie, Sweetie Belle, and Pipsqueak appeared. "Children? Those are your obstacles?" a surprised Thrax questioned. "Well, let's just say their deaths would guarantee that absolutely nothing would prevent us from acquiring that property," Tex answered as his hologram appeared once again. "Hmm, very well. I'll deal with them myself," Thrax said, "Shouldn't be too hard." "Excellent," Tex replied, "I'll send over the information on them."

~Nintendo Elementary School: Outside Class 94~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Knocking on the door, Jessebelle waited for Ms. Frizzle to come out and meet her new student. A few seconds later, Frizzle then exited from her classroom...

[​IMG]

"Oh, why hello Jessebelle," Ms. Frizzle greeted Jessebelle before shifting her focus to Rini (with Luna-P floating around her), "And who might you be?" "I'm Rini," Rini answered. "Rini here is gonna be your new student," Jessebelle added, "Would you mind adding her to your class?" "Oh not at all," Ms. Frizzle replied. "Well, I'll see you later then, Rini," Jessebelle told Rini as she left. "Bye Ms. Jessebelle," Rini replied. "Ready to come in, Rini?" Ms Frizzle asked. "Umm, I guess," Rini replied, feeling a bit nervous. "Don't worry, I know everyone inside is going to like you," Ms Frizzle said, trying to reassure Rini not to be nervous. "Well, if you say so, Ms. Frizzle," Rini replied. "That's the spirit," Ms. Frizzle said as she opened the door to her classroom...

"Class, it appears we have a new student," Ms. Frizzle told her class as she and Rini entered, "I want you all to give a warm welcome to Rini." "Hello Rini," the class greeted the new student. "Hi," Rini replied, "It's nice to meet you all." "Now who would like to volunteer to show Rini around and help her get used to her new school?" Ms. Frizzle asked. "Oh, I can," Bonnie replied as she raised her hand enthusiastically. "Very well, Bonnie," Ms. Frizzle said, "Have a seat next to her, Rini." Nodding, Rini sat next to Bonnie, Sweetie Belle, and Pipsqueak. "Hi Rini, I'm Bonnie," Bonnie greeted Rini, "This is Sweetie Belle, that's Pipsqueak, and this little one is Dedenne." "Deden!" Bonnie Dedenne added. "Aww, it's so cute," Rini replied, "Anyway, thanks for offering to help me out." "Oh don't mention it," Bonnie said. "Yeah, Bonnie's right," Pipsqueak added. "We're just glad to have another friend," Sweetie Belle added. "You... really want to be my friend?" Rini asked. "Of course. Why wouldn't we?" Sweetie Belle replied. Happy that she already made some friends in school, Rini returned a smile. "Now then class, Bonnie asked if she can give an announcement, so please, give her your undivided attention," Ms. Frizzle told her class as Bonnie got up from her seat. "Thank you, Ms. Frizzle," Bonnie thanked her teacher as she faced the class, "As you all may have heard, the Muppets are going to have a telethon tonight at their theater to raise enough money to save that same theater. Which is why I'm inviting each and every one of you to come and show your support for a good cause that Sweetie Belle, Pipsqueak, and myself helped arrange. It's gonna be lots of fun, full of great performances, including a guest appearance by Diantha! And, admission is free!" "Wonderful news, Bonnie," Ms. Frizzle commented as Bonnie went back to her seat. "Muppet... telethon? What's that about?" Rini asked. "We can explain it to you later," Pipsqueak responded. 'Hmm, wonder if Tex is gonna do something about this,' Max thought to himself as he watched Bonnie talking with her group.

3. AP_Epikyur Merlin's Housekeeper

I'm back!

-Inside Dingodile's Boiler Room-

"Ahh, now who's that handsome devil? Heh heh heh..."

As Dingodile begins looking himself over in the mirror while getting ready for another day of janitorial work, Springtrap stands in the corner of the room, holding both a mop and bucket while wondering how on earth he managed to get caught in a mess like this...

-Flashback: Springtrap and Dingodile's Encounter In The Abandoned Area-

'What the f*** is that smell!? Did someone die in here or something!? Because if they did, I ain't cleaning it up!' thought Dingodile as he stared at the old and decrepit animatronic in front of him, with it staring back at him. After a few seconds of silence, Springtrap, not recognizing Dingodile, lets out a loud metallic screech as his old security measures activated, causing him to leap at the dingo-crocodile hybrid with violent intentions in mind.

"What the f***!?" shouted Dingodile dodging the attacks as Springtrap continues to charge and swipe at him aggressively, before the janitor finally had enough of the assault, "Try to attack me, will ya? Take this!" shouted Dingodile and with a mighty swing of his tail, he smashes it into Springtrap, knocking him to the floor where he begins twitching and sparking.

Apparently time and neglect had taken it's toll on him and his inner workings.

Looking at Springtrap's shaking form for a moment, Dingodile says "Damn, it must've been in here a long time if it's smelling this bad and a little smack did this much damage. I should put it out of it's misery..." before a grin spreads across his face, "...but then again, I could use a clank like him in order to get things done around here. Yeah, that sounds like a good idea to me. I'll see if the bloke in the Robotics class can patch him up a bit." before turning his attention to Springtrap's spasming body. Grabbing one of the animatronic's legs, Dingodile begins dragging the battered robot over to the Robotics classroom, ignoring the odd looks others give him as he passes by.

Entering the classroom, he drags Springtrap inside and with a raised eyebrow, he looks at Eggman and asks "Can ya fix 'im?"

-Flashback End-

"Right then, come on ya bloody clank. We've got work to do." said Dingodile, now finished with getting ready. Springtrap simply rolls his robotic eyes in annoyance before following after Dingodile out of the boiler room.

-Outside Mrs. Frizzle's Classroom-

Jr. Troopa, elementary schooler and sworn enemy of Mario (as one-sided as this may be) stood at the door of Mrs. Frizzle's classroom, fuming as he cursed his rotten luck as of late. "This is all that Mario's fault! If he hadn't wrecked my bike, I never would have gone to that stupid party, I never would have been caught by that big furry palooka and had my parents called, and I especially would not be grounded for a month! Well, nobody gets the best of Jr. Troopa for long; not even Mario!" before looking upwards, red-faced and shaking his fist in the air.

"I'LL MAKE SURE THAT YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS, MARIO!" Jr. shouted with fury as his anger continued to vent out.

-Inside the Accounting Classroom-

As students begin coming into the classroom and taking their seats, Murabito looks at Isabelle, who is smiling while organizing papers at her desk. 'I still can't believe Dad's secretary is my accounting teacher...' he thought as he took his seat, recalling his encounter with Isabelle before and after his meeting with Al Mualim.

-Flashback: Murabito & Isabelle's Encounter Outside Al Mualim's Office-

"Not that I mind seeing you here, but what brings you to my new school all of a sudden? Dad didn't forget to send something with me, did he?" Murabito asked with Isabelle shaking her head and saying "Nope. Tell you what; go introduce yourself to Mr. Mualim first. I'll wait here." before taking a seat in a nearby chair outside of Al Mualim's office. Upon seeing Riku leave the office and hearing Al Mualim call out for the next person to enter, he heads inside and after a polite nod, takes a seat in front of the desk.

Upon being asked his name, Murabito introduced himself to Al Mualim, "My name is Murabito, Mr. Mualim and I'm here to register into Nintendo High."

The meeting went as he had expected with Murabito successfully getting registered into the school. Upon leaving the office, he meets up with Isabelle again.

"Did you get in?" she asks with a slightly worried look. Murabito nods and says "Yeah, I did. So you were going to explain on why you're here?" Smiling, Isabelle nods and says "Of course. If you would please follow me to my new classroom..." "Classroom? You're a teacher here?" asked Murabito, clearly surprised. He had not seen this coming.

"Of course...though I had just gotten the job not too long ago, to be honest." Isabelle says, rubbing the back of her head sheepishly.

Eventually the two enter the Accounting classroom, which was, at the moment, empty of anyone else but them. Once the two take a seat at Isabelle's desk, Murabito asks "So why did you get a job here anyway? You didn't have a falling out with Dad, did you?" Shaking her head, Isabelle says "No, I just thought I'd try my hand at teaching. Just to see if I can put my degree in accounting to use." "And you just so happening to get a job here has nothing to do with the fact I'm going to be a student here?" inquired Murabito, skeptical. "O-of course not! I'm just here to teach, nothing more!" stammered out Isabelle, worried that Murabito would discover that his father ordered her to keep an eye on him.

After a few seconds, Murabito says "Well, alright then. Sorry about putting you on the spot like that, but I had to be sure Dad didn't just send you here to watch over me. He can be so overprotective sometimes." before checking his watch and saying "I've got to go, Isabelle. I don't want to be late; we'll have to talk more later." He leaves the classroom and a relieved Isabelle behind as he heads off to his first class.

-Flashback End-

Before he could dwell on his thoughts further, he heard Isabelle introducing herself to the class.

"Good morning, my name is Isabelle and I'm your new Accounting teacher. Here, I will be teaching you all about how best to manage your money, as well as other subjects related to the matter. Now then, when I call your name, you say 'here', alright?" said Isabelle before she started reading off the roll call list.

-Location Unknown-

Inside of a dark room that looked to be abandoned, a lone ghostly figure stands alone, apparently waiting for someone.

"...Where is he...? Has he found...'him'?"

This figure is then joined by four other figures, all resembling the first, all muttering something in hushed voices.

"...He must help us..."

"...We must find 'him'..."

"...'He' must pay for what he's done..."

"...For what 'he' has done...to us..."

The figures then speak their final line all at once:

"...We will have our revenge..."

4. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

~Vergil~

Vergil listened to Sunset's answer. "At least someone saw the meaning behind the story, most fools try to escape the fact that death is inevitable, all being sin the world will meet their end, be it human,.demon, devil or anything else that lives, some just live longer than others, although Miss Shimmer, you should refrain from vocally talking about demons, I will grant there are some who reside in the Human World and take on a human guise, but showcase it off, you'll be heading down the same path as the first brother," Vergil said and looked to the class.

"Next, I'll explain about the workings of the different Realms that separate us." Vergil written on the board of a diagram. "The human world or as we call it, Earth is always in the centre of the Realms, the Demons naturally are below our Realm and the place you call Heaven or has Angels is above, I have heard of other realms but for now we're focusing on this, and I'm not going to explain anything about Angels or anything, this is Demonology, there are a multitude of ways for one to enter the Human World from Hell, one is a Hell Gate, a portal that leads directly from Hell to Earth, serving as a bridge. Another method is to forcefully create a rift between the fabric of reality, granted it'll take some time before that is conceived." Vergil took a moment.

"Another is creating a pathway with something of demonic origins, of course, no one knows what they are unless you study up on their personal history and quite frankly, I have no interest in calling forth Demons or Devils, but seeing as your headmaster called upon my services to teach you about Demons with a down payment, I assure you, there are some thing sin this world that isn't ready for the human mind to comprehend."

~Harold~

Harold got up. "Well, it's that time huh." Harold said, he was being quiet most of all so he could think of his answers for the jury.

5. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Gym-

"Alright, today, we'll be doing some track and field events today." Fang said, looking at everyone. "You can pick a track and field event to do then move on to the next one. I'll be keeping watch so you all so you don't pick the same one twice." Gia stretched and ran, doing the high jump. Jake decided to take the relay.

[​IMG]

-Tommy-

Standing by one of the vending machine, Tommy gulped down a bottle of water that he got from one of the machines. Wiping his mouth after finishing the bottle, Tommy tossed the bottle into the recycle bin. He rubbed his hair and wondered what was going to happen.

[​IMG]

-English Classroom-

Noah took notes in his notebook as John Smith spoke about Charles Dickens and his life, he admitted that he didn't know a lot about Dickens but he did read some of his books.

[​IMG]

-Creative Art Classroom-

Hearing Mamon say that she liked the Blue Ranger of the Power Rangers when she saw her sketch, Namine smiled, "Yes. I don't really have a favorite one, but I find their powers unique. Animals that exist so long ago."

[​IMG]

-Carter's Car-

Aerith sat in Carter's car, looking at Lenne and chaos as they waved at her and she waved back. She hoped that everything would be okay and leaned back in the car seat.

[​IMG]

-Coffee Shop-

Sipping her drink, Alice heard him how were things, and gave a small smile, "Yuri's the same thing as ever, but Blanca is getting well along with him. It's nice to see him so happy and having fun with someone."

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Nintendo Elementary: Class 87-

Both WilyKat and WilyKit sat in their classroom, listening to the lesson that their teacher was giving for their class.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Elsa and Anna-

Stepping into the limo, Elsa looked out the window while Anna wondered how the trial would go as they rode to the court house. Elsa tried to keep calm and hoped that with her help, Harold would proved innocent.

[​IMG]

-Moon Palace-

Listening, Zedd did think about kidnapping the Black Ranger's younger children to ensure that none of Zordon's warriors would come and interrupt their plans. But they didn't have any connection to the current plans, he didn't voice it.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2015
  6. AP_Epikyur Merlin's Housekeeper

-Streets Of Tokyo-

"Killer Croc? People actually believe that nonsense?" muses a ordinary citizen of Tokyo as they read through the latest tabloid newspaper with the headline 'The Beast Of The Sewers: Is Killer Croc Real?' emblazoned on the front page. After reading the tabloid and shaking his head in disgust at it, he approaches a trash can positioned on a street corner next to a storm drain.

-Inside The Tokyo Sewers-

Deep within the sewers of Tokyo, a large reptilian biped is wandering around the damp passages of the sewers, growling out "So hungry...it's time to hunt...it's time to feed...it's time to KILL..."

-Flashback: The Origins Of The Beast In The Sewers-

Lying within the murky waters of the Tokyo Sewers, a black-colored crystal begins pulsating with dark power as the S-Type within continues to release it's energy, hoping that someone will find it.

Not too far off, a simple crocodile who had simply found itself in the sewers through methods unknown is swimming in the filthy water until it sees the black gem in the distance. Thinking it to be food, it hastily swims over and snaps up the stone in it's mouth before swimming off once again.

Desperate for release from it's current state, the S-Type begins releasing more of it's dark energy, eventually infusing it's power with the crocodile and gradually mutating it over time into the beast it is today.

-Flashback End-

The being, who had been dubbed as 'Killer Croc' by people who had crafted the urban legend about the 'beast in the sewers', continued to lurk throughout the area, hunting for it's next meal whether it be man, beast or S-Type.

Suddenly, Killer Croc catches the scent of something nearby, "Ahh...fresh meat." Sniffing the air further, he finds the location of the smell and begins rushing towards his next meal.

-Streets Of Tokyo-

"Pssh. Killer Croc. The things people will come up with to sell a story nowadays. Time to put garbage like this where it belongs; in the..." says the citizen before stopping, hearing a low purring growl coming from nearby. Before he can say anything further, a green, muscular, scale-covered arm swipes at him from the storm drain, grabbing his leg and swiftly pulling him into the sewers as the tabloid gently flutters down to the ground.

Those nearby could hear the sound of muffled screaming.

-Somewhere Deep Within The Netherrealm-

"So that fool Shinnok intends to release Lavos in hopes of using it's energies, does he?" said a large dragon-like S-Type clad in archaic gold armor, "The fool has no idea of the pure power Lavos is capable of unleashing. But this could work to my advantage...enough of Lavos' released energy could break the seal that dog Astral placed me under when he banished me here years ago..." Here the S-Type began to laugh, a loud, booming laugh that could be heard throughout the Netherrealm, "Then proceed with your foolish plan, Fallen God! But know this; it won't matter in the end, because once I'm free and in control of the S-Types, everything, including your precious Netherrealm, shall belong to it's new master; GALAMOTH!"

7. FancyStache Traverse Town Homebody

"Hmm...no, none of those." Castiel said, closing his eyes in thought. "It's...something else. Something I can't quite pinpoint. Maybe it's the safety? The fact that with Orchid I can have healthy human interaction? That I won't lose myself to my rages when she's there?" He gave a small, rare smile. "Maybe it's something I can't quite understand yet."

~ Treleskion ~

"I have been pretty busy lately." Sonya replied. "Maybe I missed when they told the rest of you about him."

~ Biology Classroom ~

Chris was quietly taking the test given to him, when Dan leaned over to him. "Listen Chris." Dan whispered. "I need a truckload of napalm and directions to the Crystal Order Headquarters." Chris, still writing on his test, looked at Dan with a frown. "Okay, first: how the heck would I get tht stuff? Second, why do you need it? And third: I'm trying to take this test, Dan. Please be quiet."

~ Demonology Classroom ~

"You hear that, Sam?" Dean said to his brother. "There are ways to open portals to here from Hell. That...could be bad news if some really of the really high-ranking demons ever do that." Sam nodded in agreement. "I know. We should check out some of Dad's old demon-hunting books to see how to dispel them. Could help us out."

~ Courthouse ~

Kano and the Black Dragon approached the courthouse to watch Flamel's trial. As Kano scanned the area, he saw a familiar face. "Sheeva?" He called. "What th' heck are you doin' here?" The female Shokan looked at him, frowning upon seeing the thug. "I am employed as a baliff in the courts." She replied. "I have not seen you since Outworld invaded Earth years ago. I assume you are on trial?" "Pah. Nah, Barty came to see th' Flamel trial." Kano said, rolling his good eye. "Honestly, I find this stuff boring." Sheeva nodded. "Yes. I have heard of the Flamel trial. Whether or not I will be serving in it, I do not know. Given the trial is diplomatic in nature, they will likely have a higher baliff on it. However, I can take you three to the courtroom where it will be held."

~ Police Station ~

A worried Oliver Queen entered the station, looking for help.

~ Tatadohama Beach ~

Both were wearing white t-shirts with a picture of Earth on it, under yellow plaid shirts. Over the picture were the words 'Team Earth Hope' written. "Oh! Um..." The reporter said, not expecting this intrusion. She then noticed the shirts and looked at the two young adults. "A-And here, um, we have two members of the controversial environmental group Team Earth Hope. Wh-what do you two think of the current events?" Of the two, the girl replied. "Conrad and I think that the alien objects should be left alone! They belong to Mother Nature, not these greedy creeps!" Conrad nodded and added his own thoughts. "That's right, Carly! All these evil corporations and nature-haters are trying to take what belongs to Mother Nature! Well, Team Earth Hope is taking our own submarine to protect the artifacts!" His expression grew dark. "And we'll kill anyone who tries to take from Mother Nature!" Carly nodded. "We mean it!" She added. "Team Earth Hope isn't afraid to get rid of a few nature-haters to help the Earth!" The reporter became uncomfortable from this statement. "W-Well, erm..." She stuttered. "...it, uhh, seems like a lot of people are going into the ocean for these artifacts." She turned to Armstrong and Jack. "How about you gentlemen?" "Of course!" Jack replied. "I've got my own submarine! It's the best money can buy!" Armstrong frowned. "Well, I happen to have my own subnautic machine, generously donated by Japan's scientific community."

~ Near Tokyo National Museum ~

"There appear to be a few guards outside." Quan Chi said, observing the building. "I can deal with them."

8. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Tokyo's Hell's Kitchen District - Matt Murdock's Apartment~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Good. The motorcade's outside," Officer Jenny said as she led Matt, Foggy, and Harold outside the apartment building. "Osha..." Foggy commented, noticing a car protected by police motorcycles around it. While Matt couldn't see the motorcade, he could hear the motorcycles surrounding the vehicle that would transport him, Foggy, and Harold to the courthouse. "Isn't this a bit too much?" the demon asked Officer Jenny. "Can't be too safe with security these days, Murdock," Jenny replied to Matt as she opened the vehicle's door, "Get in."

--------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

While Yzma and Kronk remained inside with Chaca and Tipo, Pacha was secretly talking with his wife, Chica, at the entrance to his home, explaining to her Kuzco's predicament, and what he was about to do. "So we have to get back to Tokyo, find her lab..." Pacha explained, with the discussion continued in the following:

~Moon Palace~

[​IMG][​IMG]

After acquiring information on his three targets from Tex Richman, Thrax noticed that they all attend Nintendo Elementary. "Well, I'm off," Thrax commented. "Need some help?" Goldar asked. "That won't be necessary. All I have to do is slaughter three children. How hard can that be?" Thrax replied, teleporting away.

----------------------------------------------------------------

~Courtroom~

[​IMG]

Carrying a cup of coffee, Judge Philip Banks entered the courtroom where the upcoming trial for Harold Flamel was to take place, only to be surprised to see the Japanese Justice Minister, Wilhuff Tarkin, already in the empty courtroom, sifting through papers...

[​IMG]

"You're early, minister," Banks commented. "One can never be too early for justice, Judge Banks," Tarkin (who was going to be the prosecutor in the upcoming trial) replied, "I assumed you'd know that about me by now." "Well, of course," Philip Banks said, shrugging, "Members of the jury should be here in a little while. Flamel and his attorney are on their way." "Excellent," Tarkin replied.

~Limo~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Stepping into the limo, Hans said, "Time to go." "Right behind ya," Olaf added as he too got inside the limo. As the limo started driving, Olaf commented, "Hey, you know, it's been a week since we came to Japan." "Yeah, you're right," Hans replied, "Crazy week, huh?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

As Lt. Surge and the others continued waiting for the Medal of Honor ceremony to begin, they noticed a couple of arrivals, including Prime Minister Harriet Jones, Michael Scott (her secretary), Riad Mousa al-Asaad (leader of the Free Syrian Army, a rebel group in Syria supprted by Japan), and the two recipients of the prestigious award... Aveline and Sgt. Keith Shadis (who was on a wheelchair due to his injury from Germany)...

The audience at the ballroom clapped as they appeared, with Aveline looking at her father and his group, smiling at them. Standing at the podium, Michael Scott said, "Good morning everyone. Before we start with the ceremony, I would like to ask all of you to please rise for the national anthem. Except if you're handicapped, because you obviously can't stand, am I right? Hehe..." Shadis glared at Scott after he said that, especially since he himself was on a wheelchair. Noticing no one was laughing, Michael added, "Right, bad joke... I should stop." The audience then stood, and the national anthem played.

------------------------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School: Gym~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Stretching, Katniss decided to go for a triple jump, successfully doing one on her first try. "Pika! Pika!" Haymitch cheered from the bleachers. "Nice gurl," Will Smith commented after seeing Katniss do a triple jump, "Now, let me show ya how da pros do it." Rolling her eyes after hearing what Smith said, Katniss watched Will try to do a triple jump, only to trip and fall flat on his face, thus failing miserably. "Uhh... best 2 out of 3?" Will asked as he got up. Seeing Will unsuccessfully try a triple jump, Bulk Biceps shook his head in disappointment as he took part in a sprint.

[​IMG]

"I appreciate your concern, sir," Sunset Shimmer told Vergil, "But I think I can take care of myself, and I really see nothing wrong with being open about being a demon. If anyone has a problem with that, well thankfully, the law protects us demons against those who attack us solely because of what we are. After all, that is why we have have laws against hate crimes. But anyway, please continue with your lecture, I am rather enjoying it."

~Coffee Shop~

[​IMG]

"Well, glad to see things are going great for you guys. Wish I could say the same about me..." Discord replied, thinking back to how Rassilon ordered him to slice off Alice's heart and give it to him in a box, "Work has been terrible, to be honest. I'm being forced to do stuff I don't agree with, and... eh, I'm probably ranting too much."

~Castiel's Mind~

[​IMG]

In Castiel's mind, Dr. Fennhoff saw Orchid entering from a door in her home, smiling at Castiel as he was in a seat. Fennhoff then noticed Castiel smiling back at her appearance. "Yes, that's it," Fennhoff said, "Focus as much as you can on Orchid. It could be the key to reclaiming your memories from your past life, because while you say those memories don't exist in your mind, they are actually still deep somewhere. You may not remember them yet, but I'm sure with more practice, you'll be able to reawaken your lost memories, which I believe could grant you full control over yourself."

~Near Tokyo National Museum~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Wait," Shay told Quan Chi, "That'll cause a scene, which would only make things more difficult. Besides, the museum's full of visitors." "I can take care of that," Jadeite said, "Once every visitor leaves the museum, that'll be your signal to deal with the guards." "Sounds like a plan, Jadeite," Starlight Glimmer replied as Jadeite teleported to the museum. "Now, we wait," Cormac commented as he kept watching the museum building from the window.

~Tokyo Police Department (T.P.D.) HQ~

[​IMG]

Stepping out of his office while eating a donut, Looker noticed Oliver Queen needing some help. "Hello there! You seem to be troubled," Looker told Oliver, "Something you need the police to help you with?"

~Nintendo High School: Music Classroom~

After Yen Sid's brooms handed out musical instruments to the class, Yen Sid said, "Now the first few notes of 'Night on Bald Mountain,' involve string instruments. So if those of you with such instruments are ready, then let us start."

The following posts have been written on @NutheadBros 's behalf:

~Nintendo High School - English Classroom~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

After going over the life of Charles Dickens, John Smith asked, "Now then, on to the book... who'd like to start?" "Oh oh, I'd like to," Kirby said. "Very well, Kirby, go right ahead," Smith replied, "Everyone, turn your books to the first page, and follow along." Joshua did as he was instructed, and so was Beat (who was relieved Kirby volunteered to read out loud so that he wouldn't have to do it himself). As Kirby opened his copy of 'A Tale of Two Cities,' he began to read out loud, "It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity, it was the season of Light, it was the season of Darkness, it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair, we had everything before us, we had nothing before us, we were all going direct to Heaven, we were all going direct the other way--in short, the period was so far like the present period, that some of its noisiest authorities insisted on its being received, for good or for evil, in the superlative degree of comparison only."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School - Government Classroom~

[​IMG]

"Now class, as you all probably know, Japan is a direct democracy," Rose Tyler explained to the class, "Which basically means that citizens directly vote for their leaders, unlike most other democracies in the world, where people actually vote for representatives who then decide policy initiatives. Eligible citizens in Japan can vote for anyone ranging from a local mayor to the country's prime minister, which as we all know, will be decided in November's election." As Rose continued explaining, she could hear snoring closeby, noticing it was coming from Mario. Luigi facepalmed at the sight of his brother, while Rose sighed and walked over to him, knocking on his desk, trying to wake him up. "Wakey wakey, Mario," Tyler told Mario as slowly woke up. "I'm so sorry about my brother, Miss Tyler," Luigi told Rose. "Me too," Mario added, "It's just, government in general bores me." "I'm curious, but why do you say that?" Rose asked. "Well, Mario thinks they're all the same," Rosalina replied. "Yeah," Mario added, "And they'll talk about the same old stuff." "I see," Rose said, "Ever considered that maybe... you'd prefer someone else in office than your typical bureaucrat?" "Well, uhh..." Mario wondered out loud. "Or the things the government deals with, such as the economy, healthcare, security," Rose continued, "Or you saying you don't care about those things?" "Umm, it's not that I don't care, but, but... I don't know..." Mario replied, scratching his head. "Mario, I'm not saying you have to like or even take part in your country's democracy. That's what makes democracy great. You have a freedom to choose whether you care or not, a privilege that people in other countries can't enjoy. All I'm saying is that, the less people care, the less things change," Rose explained, "All great social movements in history happened because people decided to speak up and let their voices be heard. Were any of them easy? No, of course not. But they eventually succeeded because people never gave up. And that's what I'm asking you to see government as, not as some mindless entity that has nothing to do with your lives. Understand?" "I guess so..." Mario answered, "I will try to focus more, Miss Tyler." "Good," Rose said, smiling at him as she went back to lecturing the class. "Oh Mario, why'd you have to embarrass me like that?" Luigi whispered to himself. "Don't be such a buzzkill, Luigi," Rosalina whispered to Luigi, "Miss Tyler didn't care. And besides, his snoring was kinda adorable."

~Nintendo High School - Mathematical Sciences Classroom~

As the instructor continued the lecture on basic statistics, Yoshi kept daydreaming about the Powerline and Daft Punk concert he went with Mario and the others back on Tuesday, humming to the many songs he enjoyed hearing there.

~Nintendo High School - History Classroom~

[​IMG][​IMG]

As the history instructor continued lecturing on the French Revolution, and the students in class continued writing notes on the subject, Bowser whispered to Peach, "What was the name of that building again?" "The Bastille," Peach replied as she continued writing notes. "Thanks," Bowser whispered back, writing the name of the building the instructor mentioned as he continued writing notes. "Shh, keep it down," Vanitas whispered, while Xion shook her head in response to Vanitas's attitude.

~Nintendo High School - Girls' Restroom~

Having taken a restroom break, Kairi decided to use her mini-free time to chat a bit with Kai:

[Kairi]: Yo Kai, remember how I did 6 cigars?
    [Kai]: Yeah. That was dope!
    [Kai]: Bet you can't do double
    [Kairi]: Challenge accepted! And I'll do even MOAR!!
    [Kai]: Cool!
    [Kairi]: If I do it, you'll buy me dinner for a month
    [Kai]: And you'll buy me dinner for a month when you don't
    [Kairi]: Deal
    [Kai]: Awesome, but you better not puke over my carpet when you attempt that

Once the chat was over, Kairi headed back to her class, excited to try and beat her previous record.

-----------------------------------------------

~Jumpman Family Origins: The Power Awakens [Part 5: March 1982]~

(from 0:00 to 4:09)

Another year, another battle between the S-types and the students/staff of Nintendo High School (with some help from the J.I.A. and other countries' militaries). This current year's battle was taking place in a ghost town south of Japan. As the battle raged on, Astral watched from atop a building, rather enjoying the sight. Sensing three presences appear behind him, the S-type leader turned around, and found Jumpman, Ruiji, and Fujiko standing right in front of it, ready for a battle. "You three lunatics again?" Astral questioned. "We're nothing like how you met us last week, S-type," Ruiji replied. "Yeah, we made sure to train hard after meeting you!" Fujiko added. "And now, we're ready for a real fight with you!" Jumpman added. "Ooh, them's fighting words," Astral said, "Alright then, let's see how you kids face off against the boss!" The trio rushed towards Astral, who jumped backwards, and sent blasts of energy towards the building. As the building began to collapse, the trio jumped towards Astral, with Fujiko sending a fireball towards Astral, who quickly blocked it with its arms. As the four landed hard on the ground, Ruiji charged towards Astral, yelling, "Take this!" Ruji attempted to land a punch at Astral with his flaming fists, but the S-type was able to easily dodge all of Ruiji's attempts. "Pathetic," Astral commented, grabbing hold of Ruiji, and sending him flying straight towards Jumpman. As Ruiji crashed into Jumpman, Fujiko sent countless fireballs towards Astral, who took the brunt of the attack. "Nice," Astral commented, "Now, let's see how I do it." Summoning twice the number of fireballs Fujiko hit it with, Astral sent them all flying towards Fujiko, sending her flying straight to a wall of the building that collapsed, and landing in the rubble. Getting up, Jumpman and Ruiji noticed Astral marching towards them, and grabbing the two by their necks. "You all got better, I'll admit," Astral told Jumpman and Ruiji, "But, everything must come to an end, and your time is now up." "Heh, you'll never beat us!" Jumpman retorted. "Yeah, even if we die, there will always be others like us who will stand up to you!" Ruiji added. "Oh how sentimental," Astral said, "Is that really all you two can muster as your final words?" "Heh, who said anything about those being our final words?" Ruiji replied. "You hearing this, Fujiko?" Jumpman called out to Fujiko. "What?!" a shocked Astral cried, wondering what was going on. Emerging from the rubble, Fujiko jumped high, and hit Astral with a powerful dropkick, causing it to lose its grip on Jumpman and Ruiji. Once the two brothers were free, they both yelled, "CHARGE!" Jumpman and Ruiji then rushed towards Astral (who was still recovering from Fujiko's attack), with the two brothers simultaneously attacking the S-type leader with fiery punches, then sending fireballs straight towards the S-type, sending it flying to the side of another building and collapsing.

(from 4:10 to 5:22)

Running over to Astral, the trio retained their defensive positions in case Astral tried attacking. Slowly getting up, Astral said, "Oh, you three have made a big mistake. Now I'm go- AAH!" Before the S-type could continue, a gunshot hit it on its right shoulder, then another gunshot hit it in its left shoulder. Astral then felt something tiny crawl up to it, and land a heavy punch to its face. "What just happened?" Fujiko wondered out loud. "Hello, Astral..." a voice behind the trio said. Turning around, the trio found Edward Kenway (captain in the Japanese military), accompanied by Timothy "Dum Dum" Dugan, and a tiny man who suddenly grew back to normal size, revealing himself as Ant-Man (real identity: Dr. Hank Pym of the J.I.A.)...

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Hmph, well, if it isn't Captain Japan's Howling Commandos," Astral commented, recognizing the three individuals who had just attacked him. "I'm happy you still remember us," Edward replied. "Heard you had a bit of a mutiny problem recently," Dugan added. "Galamoth is old news," Astral retorted, "Right now, my focus is here." "Well, doesn't look like you're doing a good job," Ant-Man replied, pointing towards the battle, where the S-types were retreating. "Ha! We won!" Jumpman cheered. "Take that, Astral!" Ruiji added. "Grr, enjoy your victory now, but our day will come. You'll all see," Astral replied as it teleported away. "Ah Astral, you never change," Kenway commented as he looked at the trio, "Great job, lads. You did the world a great service today." "Aww, thanks, Mr.... umm..." Fujiko replied, realizing she didn't know Edward's name. "Edward Kenway," Kenway answered, "Captain in the Japanese military. This here is Timothy 'Dum Dum' Dugan, and this here is Dr. Hank Pym of the J.I.A., or as he's better known as, Ant-Man." "Howdy," Dugan added, taking off his hat and putting it back on. "It's nice to meet you three," Pym added. "Hey," Ruiji replied back. "Wait, Kenway... you're Haytham's dad?!" Jumpman asked Edward. "That's right, lad," Edward replied, "Now that the battle's over, I was going to go see how he was doing. You want to follow?" "Sure," Jumpman responded as he, Ruiji, and Fujiko followed Edward, Dugan, and Pym. "I never knew Haytham's dad was so cool," Ruiji whispered to Jumpman. "I know, right?" Jumpman whispered back. "And he's so dreamy..." Fujiko added.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2015
  9. AP_Epikyur Merlin's Housekeeper

-Outside Mrs. Frizzle's Classroom-

Realizing that he had loudly expressed his anger towards Mario, Jr. quickly clapped his hands against his mouth, hoping that nobody had heard him yelling. After a few moments of silence, Jr. relaxed a bit before muttering "That was a close one. I better get my butt inside before I end up getting grounded more." He then snuck over to the door and slowly turned the knob, hoping to avoid Mrs. Frizzle's attention as he went into the classroom.

-In The Halls Of Nintendo High-

"Right then, clank, let's get to work. You know how to use a mop, right?" said Dingodile as he pointed at the said object in question in Springtrap's hand. The robot looked at him in annoyance, before mechanically stuttering out "It-it-it's a m-mop. How h-hard can it b-be to use? And s-s-s-stop calling me 'c-clank'! I h-have a name, y-you know!"

"Whatever, clank. Now get to work on mopping up the hallway; I'll go handle the one downstairs." said Dingodile, waving Springtrap's complaining aside as he headed downstairs to the floor below.

Springtrap watches Dingodile as he leaves, before muttering "M-Maybe I should've j-j-just stayed in that s-sealed off area; a-at least I wouldn't b-be mopping up floors..." before he begins working on his task.

Kind of short, I know, but I need more stuff storyline-wise to work with.

10. FancyStache Traverse Town Homebody

~ Police Station ~

Oliver nodded. "Yes, I'd like to file a missing persons report. It's my girlfriend, Fiona." His voice was shaky. "She...she's been missing for the past few days."

~ Near Tokyo National Museum ~

Quan Chi nodded. "Understood. Then when that time comes, I will show you some true sorcery."

Noticing a few eyes on him, Mayhem sighed and turned toward the teacher. "Sorry about me being here." He said apologetically, pointing to Eris. "Eris here made her breakfast attack her family, so her old man wants me to supervise her today."

~ Government Classroom ~

"Miss Tyler is right, Mario." Ahmet said with a smile. "Just give it some time, and I'm sure you'll develop a great understanding of our government. Maybe it won't change your opinion, but at least give it some time before you make a final call."

~ Biology Classroom ~

Dan looked at Chris with a deep anger. "The reason I need that stuff is simple." He said matter-of-factly. "This morning, my car was vandalized by the Crystal Order. An act of pure, unadulterated malice that caused me to be late for school! It's like they're personally out to get me!" Still focused on his test, Chris whispered back. "Dan, I think the Crystal Order has more deplorable things to do than destroy your car. And I doubt they're 'out to get you'. You're just being paranoid. So why do you need napalm, anyway?" "Simple." Dan replied. "I'm going to find the Crystal Order's base and use the napalm to blow it up."

~ Vector Building: Fulgore's Processing Room ~

Fulgore grabbed the S-Types he captured and began to force them into a strange machine.

~ ??? ~

Fiona walked around the mysterious room she awoke in. "Where am I? And where is here?" She examined the room's structure. "This doesn't seem like any building I'd find in Japan."

"You think so?" Castiel asked. "Very well. I recall the day she took me home...It was...rainy. I was wandering around Japan, soaked. Orchid walked by and stopped to talk to me. I told her what I knew of my past, and she revealed she was an agent. We talked for a few hours in one of the parks, until the rain began to come down more, so she offered to give me shelter at her home for a while."

~ Park ~

Crowds of people were walking away from a part of the park, looking at each other in confusion. "Who are these guys?" "'Devil Frog'? Never heard of 'em." "Man, what a bunch of weirdos..." Two young men were playing music in the park: a tall man with long blonde hair playing the guitar and a chubby brunette with long wavy brown hair playing drums. Once they were done and noticed no one was listening, the blonde, Rock, looked at the guitar case he left on the ground. It was empty. "Aw, man." He muttered. "No tips again? Dude, we gotta find our big gig! How are we supposed to get famous like this?" The brunette, Spud, shrugged and began lazily reading a rock and roll magazine.

~ Lin Kuei Temple ~

As Jade walked the halls of the temple, she felt a sharp pain in her head. It was intense, and soon she fell onto the floor. A blue light enveloped her and flew from her body, taking the form of a woman in a cloak. The blue woman looked around, eyeing her surroundings. "So, this is the Earthrealm." She spoke softly. "I must seek HIM out." Looking down at Jade, the blue woman shook her head and walked away.

~ Tatadohama Beach ~

"I see. Well, this certainly has been a very...informative interview." The reporter said as Jack, Armstrong, Carly and Conrad went their seperate ways. "Erm, now let's talk with some of the beachgoers to see what they think." She looked around until she saw a man wearing black and yellow surfing gear. "Excuse me! What do you think of this whole alien artifact craze." The surfer smiled. "Well, it's totally radical that we like, found these things." He replied in a heavy surfer accent. "My bros were all like 'Joe, dude, you have to, like, go get some of those artifact things'! And I was all like 'No way, dude! That's totally way too much work'! And they were all 'Dude, it would be so totally radical if you did'! And then I was like 'It would be so radical if I did, so I'll do it'! So, I'm gonna be taking my underwater rider and go hunting for those things." Grinning wildly, Joe made a 'hang loose' sign with his hand. "Well, seems like everyone is going to hunt for these mysterious artifacts." The reporter said. "We'll keep you updated on any new developments."

~ Mordrid Corp.: CEO's Office ~

Dana Nadel, CEO of Mordrid Corp., watched the report at Tatadohama Beach. Greed shone in her eyes as she thought of the alien artifacts. "Boys!" She addressed two businessmen nearby. "Go prepare the company submarine! We're going hunting for those alien artifacts! Think of the power they have! Think about how we can exploit that power to make glorious, glorious money!"

~ Oceanographic Laboratory in France ~

Three Frenchmen watched the report with interest. "Ah ha!" One spoke. "Do you see zis, gentlemen?! Our chance!" "Chance?" Another replied, shaking. "F-For what?" "For too long, Japan has been ze focal point of most scientific discovery! But if we, ze French oceanographers, find those artifacts and discover ze secret to re-establishing contact with ze Cephalopods, then France will be credited! Think of what sort of glory that would bring! France would outshine Japan!" He pointed at his two partners. "Come, gentlemen! We make haste to Japan, and bring ze submarine, too!"

11. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

-Gym-

Fang sat on the bleacher, watching the students. Hikari, a freshman and ToQ4 of the Ressha Sentai ToQgers, tried the pole value, taking about three tries to successfully land on the mat. Right, Hikari's teammate, tried the long jump, getting the closet to the longest distance when he landed. After standing, Right watched Gia do the hurdles while Jack tried the sprints.

[​IMG]

-English Classroom-

Listening to Kirby read the opening of the Tale of Two Cities, Noah took notes on what he thought about the book's opening.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Modern History Classroom-

"Well, don't really care but if she's late, she's getting a warning shot." Dante said, taking out Ebony, Billy shouted, "Dante, put that thing away!" Dante pouted while some of the students shook at the sight of Dante's gun. Haru shook while Kagura just covered her eyes.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Music Classroom-

Tuning her cello, Kira took a breath and softly began to play with the other sting players, Nero waited with the wind instrument players, holding his flute.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Creative Arts Classroom-

Namine sat in her seat, sketching the White Ranger and the Pink Ranger together. She listened to the students ask her if she thought that the secret civilian identities of the Rangers were in love, Mio looked at them and said, "If that's what she thinks, then leave her alone. Sides, it's not like you all know the identities of the Rangers either." After quieting the students, Mio returned to her sketch being of her friends, Right and Haru.

[​IMG]

-Coffee Shop-

Alice gently touched John's hand. "I'm sure it will get better, you'll see. Just keep trying your best and everything will turn alright."

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Remus' house-

Stretching, James received a call from Navi, "Yeah, Navi?" "The sensors have picked a reading near Nintendo Elementary, so Zedd might attack there." Navi said. James thought for a moment. "Alright, Lily, Moony, and I will head to the school." "Simba and Nala will meet you there." Navi said, James nodded, Remus asked, "How will we get there? Teleport?" "No, that might cause some unneeded attention." Lily said. "Lets use the bike, sure there's a sidecar I can use somewhere."

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Near Nintendo Elementary-

Simba walked up to the gate of the school with Nala and saw her wave when Lily, James, and Remus appeared, James having rode on Lily's motorbike with her while Remus rode on his own bike. James looked at the school, wondering if the Wilys were doing alright.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Limo-

"Yeah, some week." Anna said, looking at her sister. Elsa never had a friend who could understand her power, but she did and probably felt guilty about him being on trial so she was going to help prove his innocence.

[​IMG]

-Police Station-

Stepping out of her office, Kiriko Shijima looked at Oliver, hearing his request, and said, "Of course, sir. Can you tell us what she looks like and where she was last seen?"

Last edited: Aug 12, 2015
  12. Hiro ✩ Guardian

~Tokyo Streets: Mad Gear Tournament~
    SakuraVSKarin.PNG
    The two girl's fists clashed as they parried each others' blows. For a pair of school aged girls, they certainly knew their way around fighting. This clearly was much more than a little squabble between kids, though, for each blow that connected sounded much fiercer than the last. By the time they took a breath, Sakura appeared to have a bloody nose, and Karin's lip was bleeding.

"You seem to be keeping up, Kanzuki. I'm impressed!" Sakura said with a smirk.
    "Not as impressed as I am by you, Kasugano." Karin spit out blood and smirked back, "Chasing that Ryu character has indeed landed you some good moves, I like it."
    "Hehehe. It's a shame you'd never be able to replicate them in a million years!" Sakura reared her hands back and cupped them, charging an energy blast, "Hadoken!" she said, letting it fly.

Karin ran forward and flipped over it, then ran towards Sakura, "Shooooooryuken!" she called out, jumping and uppercutting Sakura. However, just before the blow connected, Karin's hand lit on fire. Karin hit Sakura with all her might, knocking her over, but not burning her for some reason. She shook her hand and ran over to Sakura. Why had that happened? She had only meant it as a joke...

"Are you alright!? Sakura!" she shook her rival and listened for breathing, which was still there. Karin had won the round, but that sudden spurt of energy frightened her ever so slightly. She sighed in relief.

Sakura came to a couple of minutes later and rubbed her jaw. A hand was offered to her and she took it, standing up. It was Karin. "Karin, how did you-?"

"We can talk after the match is over, Sakura." Karin interrupted, "We have another round before we can stop." She resumed her fighting stance and stared at Sakura to do the same.

That made Sakura snap. How often was Karin going to treat her like nothing more than a person who she fought? She'd at least expect SOME amount of respect from her since she did beat her in their first fight years ago. With an animalistic cry, she ran forward and began to wail on Karin.

Karin staggered back after each blow, completely overwhelmed. She collapsed afterwards, down for the count. One round left to go. Sae stood up after recovering her senses once more. Sakura was definitely not holding back.

"Had enough?" Sakura asked, ready to charge again when Karin had stood up once more. She had been hoping it would be an actual KO, but apparently the world was not that sweet.

"Never!" Karin said, assuming her fighting stance again. Sakura charged at her and she blocked, holding the other girl's fist, then grabbing her head and slamming it into her knee multiple times. She finally grabbed Sakura and slammed her down, landing with her elbow on Sakura's stomach. Karin backflipped away, knowing her rival wouldn't be down for long. She was right, as not even a second later, Sakura stood up, panting. She and Karin stared each other down, pure hatred in one another's eyes.

This fight was only just beginning.

~Lauren and Tsukasa~

LaurenBanner.png
    "Look Tsukasa, I'm going to make this quick. If you ever need help, just say the word. Without you, Mako wouldn't be with us any longer, and it means a lot to all of us that you'd help us out despite our prior squabbles." Lauren rushed her hair out of her eyes, "Even Genta was saying how much he appreciates you being around to help us. So... thank you, again."

13. AP_Epikyur Merlin's Housekeeper

-Tokyo Sewers: Near The Mad Gear Tournament-

"Still hungry...need more prey..." hissed Killer Croc as he slinked through the sewers, before hearing the sound of people cheering something on overhead. Licking his reptilian lips, he says "Lunchtime..." and begins making his way to the streets above.

-Nintendo Elementary: Mrs. Frizzle's Classroom-

Having entered the classroom, Jr. begins sneaking over to his desk, certain that Mrs. Frizzle hadn't seen him enter the room.

14. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

~Tsukasa and Lauren~

Tsukasa eyes widened a fraction as he listened to Lauren. "I just felt like helping out that time." Tsukasa said without any hesitation and took a moment to consider something. "You might get a chance to stop the two annoyances on the moon if they keep their word about finishing me." Tsukasa noted her curiosity. "Oh, had a small invitation by Rita and Zedd to cause their cause about a couple of days ago, nagging old timers, so I beat them back by myself with their monkey." Tsukasa said casually, as if the weather was nice.

~Harold~

Harold blinked at the convoy of motorcycles as Jenny said they couldn't be too careful and rubbed his hair a bit. "Well, it's better than walking in plain sight, wouldn't you agree?" Harold suggested to Matt and clambered in and tried to get comfortable and gave a small sigh as he heard Foggy and Matt join him and the sound of the door shutting. "How much should I bet there'll be a crowd to greet me?" Harold asked.

~Vergil~

Vergil gave only the simplest nod and took a breather. "Now there is not to say there are Demons who do abide by the law that Miss Shimmer explained, not all Demons want to live alongside the human population, there are some who can take on human guises, but so far, no Demon has been bold enough to make a big move,, perhaps they might have in another country but in Japan, that's something different, you can thank your military for keeping an eye on everything, some of which are masters in their art, my brother is a Demon Slayer as well." Vergil said the last few words almost tiredly as there was questions about his brother.

"Dante? He just messes around and does what he pleases, but you'll find once he starts demon hunting compassion tends to take the back seat, he keeps saying he'll open up a business for this job but hasn't found a suitable place, I too am a Demon Slayer, although, my expertise is much more refined, any Demon has one fact that beats them every time, and that is.... cold hard steel." Vergil said unsheathing Yamato for a small bit for all to o gaze upon it.

"Now I cannot personally train you in the art of combat, but I can prepare you for the kind of Demons you could be facing, there is a saying that knowledge is power, and I'll ensure that saying is drilled into your heads until it's a part of your rountine."

15. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Tokyo Police Department (T.P.D.) HQ~

[​IMG]

"And we'll also be needing a full name, please," the Tokyo police chief added, "Hopefully, we'll have better luck finding her than we currently are with that missing member of parliament, Kuzco. Wonder where he is..."

--------------------------------------------------

~Tokyo National Museum - Security Room~

As two guards in the security room stared at security footage in front of them, making sure nothing was out of the ordinary, they heard a knock on the door. Confused, one of the guards got up and opened the door slowly, only for the door to slam right into his face, knocking him out. "What the-?" the other guard cried as he noticed Jadeite storming into the room, quickly punching and knocking him out as well...

[​IMG]

"Apologies gentlemen, but I have some business to take care of," Jadeite said, grabbing hold of a microphone next to the screens displaying security footage. Switching it on to send a message throughout the museum, Jadeite said, "May I have your attention. Due to unforeseen circumstances, the Tokyo National Museum will close immediately. All visitors please exit in an orderly fashion. Any requests for ticket refunds will be resolved in the next business day. Thank you, and have a pleasant day." Switching the microphone off, Jadeite watched the security footage, noticing that the museum visitors were doing as he instructed, slowly leaving the building. "Excellent," Jadeite said to himself, grinning.

~Island Off of Porta Vista~

[​IMG][​IMG]

After getting some supplies, Pacha and Kuzco were racing towards the island's shore in order to head to Tokyo. "Hey, was it a good idea to leave your family with those two?" Kuzco questioned Pacha as they ran, wondering if Pacha's family could deal with Yzma and Kronk. "Oh, don't worry," Pacha replied, "They can handle themselves."

Meanwhile, at Pacha's home, the following happened...

As Yzma was getting clobbered by the children, she noticed Kuzco and Pacha in the distance, almost near the shore. "Ow! Oh, there they go, Kronk! And... They're getting away!" Yzma cried. As for Kronk, the following happened...

~Nintendo High School: Biology Classroom~

Noticing Dan and Chris whispering to each other, Coulson shook his head as he walked towards them, saying, "Hey guys, I'm going to assume that you're discussing something other than the questions on the test, so I'll let you off with a warning. But if I hear one more peep from either of you, you're both getting a zero on the test, and you'll both be sent to the principal's office. Do I make myself clear?" 'About time,' Vanellope thought to herself as she continued with her test, glad that Coulson got Dan and Chris to quiet down after their whispering was distracting her.

~Park~

[​IMG]

"Jigglypuff, Jigglypuff," Jigglypuff said as it strode through the park, noticing people walking away from a certain part of the park. "Jiggly?" Jigglypuff wondered out loud, curious as to what the people were walking away from. Walking towards the area, Jigglypuff noticed Spud and Rock with their instruments, and had an idea. "Jiggly!" Jigglypuff happily cried, thinking that if it sang with Spud and Rock's music, others will finally listen to its singing rather than sleep. "Jigglypuff, Jigglypuff?" Jigglypuff asked Spud and Rock while showing them its microphone, hoping they'll let it sing with them.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

~Coffee Shop~

[​IMG]

Listening to what Alice told him, Discord silently smiled back, thinking back to a memory of his from many years ago...

~August 1993 - A.I.M. Building: Rooftop~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Over at the rooftop of the A.I.M. building in Tokyo, teenagers Celestia and Discord sat silently, watching the sunset as they ate sea-salt ice-cream. "Only seven days to go, and then our summer vacation's over," Discord commented. "Yeah, and we'll finally be high school students. I can't wait to see how Nintendo High is," Celestia replied, "Though, we still have to finish our summer assignment." "Ugh, don't remind me, Celestia," Discord replied, "You'll give me an ulcer!" "Not if you explode from all that ice-cream first," Celestia retorted, giggling. "Okay okay, we'll do our paper tomorrow, then after that, we go to the beach!" Discord said, "I mean, we haven't gone once this entire vacation. Blue seas! Blue skies! Let's just get on the train and GO!" "Maybe you forgot, but we're broke," Celestia replied. "Maybe you forgot, I'm smart," Discord said, "I've seen a bunch of ads in the paper for ridiculous jobs like scaring away bees or placing posters around town. I mean, sure, the wage is a bit crappy, but if we keep doing enough of those jobs, we'll have enough money for the trip, including those tasty pretzels they sell." Smiling, Celestia replied, "Well, if you say so, Discord." As the two looked back at the sunset, Celestia asked, "Discord, do you think we'll always be together like this?" "I sure hope so," Discord replied, "I'd hate to imagine being alone."

After reminiscing, Discord told Alice, "I got it! Let's all go to the beach! You, me, Yuri, and Blanca too! It'll be a blast, trust me!"

---------------------------------------------------------------

~Outside Courthouse~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Parking outside the courthouse, Office Carter noticed people already starting to enter the building, with a couple of reporters and cameramen as well. "Damn, it's getting busy already," Carter said as he opened the door for Aerith. "We should go in now," Inspector Lee suggested.

~Triskelion (aka The J.I.A. Headquarters) - Dr. Fennhoff's Office~

[​IMG]

"Good," Dr. Fennhoff said, "That'll be all for today, Castiel. I want you to focus on that last memory you described to me. In our next session, we'll try to go deeper, and hopefully the more we do this, you'll finally remember your past memories. Now then..." Fennhoff grabbed a cold bottle of vodka and three empty glasses from under his desk, filling up all three glasses with the drink. "Vodka, for you and Orchid," Fennhoff told Castiel, "It's good. Arrived in a package early morning from my home country of Russia."

~Tokyo's Hell's Kitchen District~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"I suppose so," Murdock replied as he, Harold, and Foggy entered the car. "Oh, a crowd will be there alright," Matt answered Harold's question about a crowd, "A bunch of news reporters, asking the same exact questions. 'What was your relation to Queen Elsa?' 'Did you harm Queen Elsa?' 'Why did you hide Queen Elsa?' Yada yada yada... I could go on forever, but that's the media in a nutshell." "Oshawott," Foggy added, nodding in agreement with Matt.

-------------------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo Elementary School - Playground~

As recess started, Rini exited outside with her new friends, learning about how they were helping the Muppets, and that their telethon was scheduled for tonight. "So these... Muppets need to raise a lot of money to save their theater, and you guys are helping them? That's really nice of you all," Rini said as she and the others sat next to the slides. "Thanks, but all the credit should go to Bonnie," Pipsqueak replied. "Yeah, she was the one who found out the theater was in danger," Sweetie Belle added, "Which, being a super Muppet fan like herself, could never let happen. She even convinced Kermit the Frog to say yes to doing something about it when he wasn't too sure. So in a way, Bonnie organized the whole thing." "Aww, c'mon guys," Bonnie said, blushing, "It's not just me. Clemont deserves as much credit as well. After all, we wouldn't have reached this far if it weren't for him." "Deden," Bonnie's Dedenne added, nodding in agreement. "Well, either way, you guys should be proud of yourselves for the work you put into it. It's for a good cause after all, and you have my full support," Rini said, "Think I could come with my family to the telethon tonight?" "Of course, Rini," Bonnie replied, "You're more than welcome." "Thanks," Rini thanked Bonnie. "Hey there, Rini," a voice called out to Rini. Looking around, Rini noticed the voice coming from Sammy as he walked towards her and the others...

[​IMG]

"Oh, hey Sammy," Rini replied. "So, I guess you made some new friends," Sammy commented as he noticed Bonnie, Sweetie Belle, and Pipsqueak. "Yup," Rini replied. "Great," Sammy said, "Guess you're liking school so far, huh?" "Looks like it," Rini replied. "Awesome. If you need anything, just let me know. Later, Rini," Sammy said as he left to join his friends. "Is that your brother?" Sweetie Belle asked Rini. "More like half-brother," Rini answered, "I was adopted by his parents." "Oh, I was adopted too," Pipsqueak said, "Guess we have something in common." Smiling, Rini replied, "Hmm, guess so."

-----------------------------------------------------------

~London, U.K. - MI6 HQ (M's Office)~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Over at the MI6 headquarters, Bond and M were watching live footage from the United Nations, where Cuban leader, Laureano de Torres y Ayala, was vehemently denying that his government was aiding the Crystal Order despite evidence submitted by the U.K. government. "Well, he's taking my discovery in Cuba rather well," James commented. Sighing, M said, "Even with the evidence, Torres is bound to cover up any more evidence linking him with the Crystal Order." "M... has Agent Bad Wolf started her mission in Tokyo yet?" Bond asked. "As a matter of fact, yes," M replied, "Same day you had your little chase in Cuba." "I don't suppose she'll be needing any help, does she?" Bond asked once more. "No, 007, that won't be necessary," M replied, "Geoffrey thinks she's doing well. You, on the other hand, need to meet up with Agent GS in Venice. He'll give you the details of your next mission once you arrive there. Dismissed." Nodding, Bond left M's office, on his way to the airport for another mission.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Once the Japanese national anthem was played, Prime Minister Harriet Jones walked towards the podium, and began to speak, saying, "Good morning, everybody. Please, be seated." Once everyone but Jones took a seat, the prime minister continued, "Welcome to the Imperial Palace. It has been said that true courage is 'a perfect sensibility of the measure of danger, and a mental willingness to incur it.' For around a quarter of a century, with our nation at war, the men and women of our armed forces have known the measure of danger that comes with military service. But year after year, they have displayed a selfless willingness to incur it, by stepping forward, by volunteering, by serving and sacrificing greatly to keep us all safe. And today, we pay tribute to two soldiers who embody the courage of their country. Today, we present our nation’s highest military decoration, the Medal of Honor, to Sergeant Keith Shadis, and to Private First Class Aveline. Keith and Aveline are actually the first soldiers to be recognized with the Medal of Honor for service above and beyond the call of duty in Germany since the days of World War II. We have a lot of VIPs here, but I’d like to acknowledge the most important... Aveline's father, Adéwalé, who has proudly served his nation for many years before Aveline joined the army. I am told that exactly one week ago, Aveline and her father had a telephone conversation. Aveline's cousin was going to visit in a few days, and Adéwalé hoped that his daughter may come early for a family reunion of sorts. But Aveline refused, wanting instead to continue her service in Germany. Although, it seems like she came back early after all." As the audience chuckled at the prime minister's small joke, Harriet Jones continued, "The bottom line is Aveline chose to continue serving her country rather than take a break. And in doing so she carried on her father's proud tradition of service. Our story begins this past Tuesday, in a military base on the eastern side of Germany. It was just another day for our servicemen there, when suddenly, the ground begins to shake for a few seconds. Once the shaking stops, everyone assumes it was simply a small earthquake. But Aveline, however, felt that something wasn't right. And just then, the shaking returned, only stronger this time. And as before, it stopped after a few seconds. Looking around, Aveline noticed something strange about the ground where Sergeant Shadis and other soldiers were standing in. Sensing danger, Aveline sprinted towards Sergeant Shadis, pushing herself and Shadis out of harm's way. And just as Aveline did that, a mega-evolved Steelix belonging to a member of the Crystal Order emerged from the ground where Shadis stood a mere few seconds ago, killing the other brave souls who remained standing there. Across Europe, base commanders were glued to their radios, listening as the brave Japanese souls in that base fought back an ambush by the Crystal Order. One battalion commander remembered that 'all of Europe' was listening as a soldier on the ground described what was happening shortly before he was killed. Meanwhile, Aveline and Keith made sure to give the enemy a fight. But as the Steelix sent a helicopter towards their direction, it missed, only for a piece of debris from the resulting explosion to hit Sergeant Shadis in his leg, resulting in the injury he currently has at the moment. Upon noticing what happened, Aveline quickly rushed to Keith's aid, who insisted he didn't need any help. But Aveline refused to follow his orders, and instead carried Keith on her shoulders, escaping from the base. For the next few hours, Aveline never gave up, continuing to carry Shadis over her shoulders, trying to find a safe place for them to get help. When all hope seemed lost, Aveline finally found that she had crossed the border to the east, arriving at the Sokovian town of Stanlieban. Within a few hours, the Japanese Intelligence Agency arrived at the village, and flew the two brave souls back to safety. The nation was tested that day. Other than Aveline and Keith, every single Japanese soldier in that base gave their life, their last full measure of devotion. And we remember them today. Some of their families are here today. I’d ask them to please stand so we can recognize their extraordinary sacrifice." Family members of those who died in the base attack then stood up, with the audience applauding in honor of their deceased loved ones. "The legacy of these fallen heroes endures in the courage and strength of their unit," Harriet Jones continued, "Forever brothers-in-arms. We honor Aveline and Keith Shadis for their extraordinary actions on that day. Aveline, Keith, you did your duty, and now it’s time for Japan to do ours. We welcome you home with the support and the benefits and opportunities that you’ve earned. You make us proud, and you motivate all of us to be the best we can be as Japanese, as a nation; to uphold our sacred obligations and all who have faced that 'measure of danger' and 'the willingness to incur it.' May God bless you, and may your courage inspire and sustain us always. And may God continue to bless the Republic of Japan. With that, I’d like to have the citation read." Stepping away from the podium, Harriet Jones walked over to a military aide standing next to her, carrying a box that contained the medals for Aveline and Keith Shadis. Meanwhile, the prime minister's secretary, Michael Scott, walked over to the podium for the citation reading, saying, "The Prime Minister of the Republic of Japan, authorized by Act of Parliament, March 3, 1863, has awarded in the name of Parliament the Medal of Honor to Sergeant Keith Shadis and Private First Class Aveline, Japanese Army. Extraordinary heroism and selflessness above and beyond the call of duty are in keeping with the highest traditions of military service and reflect great credit upon themselves and the Japanese Army." As Harriet Jones placed the Medal of Honor around the necks of Aveline and Shadis, the audience applauded, with Adéwalé tearing up as he saw his daughter being given such a prestigious honor. "That concludes the ceremony, but not the celebration," Harriet Jones said as she walked back to the podium, "I hear the food here is pretty good, and the drinks are free." "Woo!" Lt. Surge cheered after hearing that, eliciting laughter in the audience. "Who gave a big shout on that?" Harriet Jones asked as she and the audience chuckled, "I heard somebody. But I hope all of you enjoy the hospitality of the Imperial Palace. I hope we all remember once again those who are fallen. We are grateful to the families who are here. And to Aveline, Keith, and all who serve in Japan’s Armed Forces, we want you to know that we will always be grateful for your extraordinary service to our country. Thank you very much, everybody. Have a great day."

---------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG]

"Umm, I'm sorry, but I'm honestly feeling a little offended now," Sunset Shimmer said, "Could you please refrain from making it look like all demons are bad? Demons like me have feelings too you know. Heck, even if you say 'bad demons' rather than just the word 'demons' alone would be a little more politically correct and less hurtful."

Last edited: Aug 13, 2015
  16. FancyStache Traverse Town Homebody

Mayhem chuckled as Eris pouted. "Nah, don't sweat it." He said with a grin. "I got her here on time. And don't point that at Eris, please. You're giving her ideas." To emphasize his point, Mayhem pointed at Eris, who had a large grin as she eyed Ebony with a mischievous look. "No, Eris." Mayhem scolded. "No more chaos for you today." Eris crossed her arms and pouted.

~ Police Station ~

"Of course." Oliver replied, turning to Kiriko. "Her name is Fiona Belli. I have a photo of her here. As for the last place I saw her...we went on a date to Twinkle Park around three days ago. She had to run some errands, so we parted ways. I didn't hear from her for a while. She's a Literature student at Tokyo University, so I figured she was busy. This morning I went to her place to check up on her. It looked like someone had broken in and her dog, Hewie, was missing."

~ ??? ~

Fiona looked around the room until she saw a table in poor condition, with some kind of map rested on it. "This is...a map of Europe!" She stated, picking it up. "But why would there be a map of Europe here. I should still be in Japan, shouldn't I?"

~ Demonology Classroom ~

"Dean! You heard that, right?" Sam whispered to his brother. "We should definitely take notes if we really want to up our demon-hunting skills!" Dean nodded. "You think he knows a few tricks our dad doesn't?" He asked Sam, who shrugged.

~ Biology Classroom ~

"I am so sorry, Mr. Coulson." Chris apologized profusely. "I was trying to focus on my test, but Dan insisted. I'll get back to work now, sir." As Chris focused on his test, promising to block out his friend, Dan scowled. "If you MUST know what we're discussing Mr. Coulson, I'm going to blow up the Crystal Order for scratching my car." He explained as if it were a simple chore.

~ Park ~

Seeing the Jigglypuff, Rock grinned. "You wanna sing with us, little dude? Sure! What do you think, Spud?" The brunette nodded, smiling at Jigglypuff. Both put on their headsets, plugged in their speakers and invited the Pokémon on stage.

"Thank you." Orchid said as she smiled and took two glasses, handing one to Castiel. The S-Type gratefully took the glass.

~ Porta Vista ~

Don left his hotel room, ready to start another day of searching. "Better not call Charlie right now. He's probably teaching some of that advanced math stuff."

~ Lin Kuei Temple ~

Kuai, Kitana and Mileena entered the temple and quickly found Jade. The three helped her up and into a nearby chair. "Jade!" Kitana addressed her friend with concern. "Are you okay? What happened?" Jade shook her head. "It's...nothing. I suppose I passed out a bit. Nothing serious, princess." She noticed both Kitana and Mileena holding a Pokéball each. "Ah, I see Kuai has finally brought you to catch one of those things, did he?" "I did." Kuai responded. "I am sorry it took so long to get around to it. Blizzards aren't very common near the temple. This is a bad omen." He shook his head. "But anyway, how about you show her your first captures, ladies?"

Kitana nodded and threw her Pokéball, follwed by Mileena.

Kitana: [​IMG] Mileena: [​IMG]

Jade eyed Mileena's catch. "That's certainly not what I'd expect you to get. Something with sharp teeth would fit better." Kitana laughed. "Yes. But Mileena saw it, thought it was cute and wanted to catch it."

~ Tokyo National Museum ~

Watching with satisfaction as the visitors began to leave, Quan Chi quickly caught two guards rushing for the security room. He stood in their way and reached out toward them. Green aura flowed through his hands as the guards suddenly stopped. Their eyes changed to an unnatural green color as they willessly froze. "Now then." Quan Chi spoke. "Be dutiful guards and send the visitors on their way." Under Quan Chi's control, the guards did as he said and began escorting people out of the museum.

17. AP_Epikyur Merlin's Housekeeper

-Nintendo Elementary School: Playground-

"Man, that was a close one...I was close to getting caught."

Ah, recess. Jr. Troopa's favorite part of the day. Not only was it because of no schoolwork (until the next class anyway), but because he could continue to plot his revenge on that blasted Mario.

Sure, there was that thing going on with the Muppets or something, but Jr. couldn't give a rat's rear end about all that. He had bigger fish to fry.

Mustachioed, red-capped fish.

-Sewers Of Tokyo: Near The Mad Gear Tournament-

"So close...I can smell them..." hissed Killer Croc as he continued through the sewers towards the tournament grounds.

He could hear the sounds of cheering growing louder as he proceeded onwards. Soon it would be time to feed again.

Peering through a nearby storm drain, Killer Croc looks around the area to find a large group of people cheering on a fight between two female humans; one with short brown-hair and one with blonde hair that looked to be braided.

"They smell especially delicious..." hissed Killer Croc in a whispered voice, before deciding that they would make for sufficient prey.

Recalling that there was a nearby exit to the streets (one that he had made use of many times when hunting for food), Killer Croc begins making his way to the exit.

-Hallways of Nintendo High-

After an hour of mopping, Springtrap had finally finished up with the floor he was currently on.

Looking around the area, he realizeds that the school was a lot different than he remembered, having been sealed away in the abandoned area for a long time, and he had no idea on where everything was now.

Placing the mop aside for the moment, Springtrap began to wander through the hallway.

18. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

~Demonology Classroom~

Vergil turned on his heel to stare at Sunset Shimmer and walked up to her desk, looking down upon her with a calm and calculated stare, the room's temperature felt like it dropped. "Miss Shimmer was it? You may disagree with me on my choice of words, but I'm very much entitled to my own opinion on the matter, it's called individuality, let me ask you this." Vergil said calmly. "Let's say your demonic abilities helps you against those residing in the Underworld, are you confident enough to face the many bad demons as you so call them while ensuring humanity doesn't caught in the crossfire?" Vergil said calmly.

"Because Hell has many different Demons, some small, some large, some with terrifying and unique powers or a combination of all, let me tell you a story of one Demon that turned his back on his fellow demonkind and instead protected the world you live in today, his name was Sparda, he was a Demon much like yourself but he woke up to justice and stood against legions of varying Demons including their master all by himself, he eventually beat them all back but sealed himself as wlel due to his power having grown strong, eventually he escaped his prison and thus quietly retreated to this world to preserve harmony until his death, he would be known as the Legendary Dark Knight, Sparda." Vegril said.

"Named Demons are the more mysterious ones Miss Shimmer and those in hell shall always want to come to the human world for raw materials, you are only very fortunate that none of the higher tier beings of Hell can't pass into the human world so easily, not without outside help, my job." Vergil raised Yamato and put it back down, making a thud heard through the room. "Is to teach everyone this year how to defend themselves for one year, there is always ways for Hell to come through, even if this country does not know it, that job is left up to those who carry the burden of Demon Slayers, a job that's gruesome and messy, not everything is all sunshine and rainbow's Miss Shimmer, if you personally disagree with my teachings then by all means, leave and file a complaint to the Headmaster but he won't accept it." Vergil's piercing blue eyes stared at Sunset's.

"If he does by some miracle take your complaint seriously and fires me, you'll be doing me a great service because Miss Shimmer, I am one of those Demon Slayers who works to ensure this world is safe from those Demons, so let me ask you again, are you sure you confident enough to take on the burden of facing hordes of Demons who want to lay waste to the world with your abilities without humanity getting caught inbetween?" Vergil asked.

~Harold~

Harold gave a sigh. "Merlin, now I learn how fame feels." Harold dryly said and gave a sigh. "Win or lose this case, I'll still pay you for your cooperation, depends on whose going to be fighting against us in this case." Harold said

19. Hiro ✩ Guardian

[​IMG]

~Posting from mobile, excuse the lack of formatting~

Karin and Sakura grappled fiercely. Neither of them seemed to be letting up or losing stamina at all. It was quite impressive. For just a street fight between two girls, the spectators seemed to be really into it too. It was almost as if they were all in a trance. Nothing else mattered, each girl just wanted victory.

Sakura punched and Karin blocked. Karin punched and Sakura blocked. This was the most incredible display of fighting that many people had ever seen.

As Sakura picked up Karin and threw her, Karin landed on her hands, making sure she didn't get hurt at all. One mistake and it was all over. She paused and smirked at Sakura, then suddenly frowned. She had a feeling something awful was coming. She turned and looked at all the spectators. No one out of place seemed to be around. Karin just shook it off and continued the fight, thinking her feeling was redundant, except...

Sakura was also paused and looking around. Something WAS wrong.

Karin nodded at Sakura, who nodded back. They kept going, but held back slightly. If something WAS coming, they would need to keep each other around. If either one was incapacitated, neither one would likely be able to hold on for whatever came, their fight had dragged on too long.

20. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Teacher's Lounge-

Setsuna was in the teacher's lounge, printing out the sheets for the next Biology class. She looked as Serena came in with papers from her first period class, Setsuna seemed to realize something, she looked at Serena, "Serena, I need to get some supplies from home. These are almost done, just place them on Phil's desk. I'll be right back." She left the room and headed for her bike, leaving Serena alone.

-Gym-

Fang watched everyone and ran along the students in the sprints, showing her speed. Imagining that he could run faster than his teacher, Right joined in the sprints, hoping to work up his hunger for lunch. Hikari just facepalmed, 'Right.... you're too reckeless.'

[​IMG]

-Dojo-

Finishing dressing in his gi, Tommy took a breath and practiced his martial arts, wanting to keep his skills fresh for the next fight.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Modern History Classroom-

"Consider this a warning, miss 'mistress' of chaos." Dante said, twirling Ebony before pointing it to the ceiling. "Think of any chaos and mischief in this class and I won't hesitate to use this, Ivory, or Rebellion." Haru just shook while Kagura thought he was unique, Billy groaned as Dante put Ebony away.

[​IMG]

-Library-

Philip sat in the Library, reading some of the books he had found in the massive library. He recalled his interview when he got the job, he smiled and read the book he had.

[​IMG]

-Coffee Shop-

Alice was surprised at John's suggestion, "Y-yes, we all should go to the beach. I'm sure Blanca would love it. Not sure about Yuri."

[​IMG]

-Moon Kingdom CyberSpace Cafe-

Hayley turned on the TV to listen to the trial while she prepared the cafe for the later customers, taking out and checking the ingredients she had so the orders could made be, enough pens and paper for writing the orders.

[​IMG]

-Police Station-

Writing what Oliver said and looking at the photo of Fiona, "No worries, sir, we will work hard to find her."

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Courthouse-

Aerith stepped out of Carter's car and looked as she saw the limo come up, the door opened and Elsa stepped out, trying not to look at the media who asked her various questions about Harold.

-Nintendo Elementary-

"So, how do we do this without looking like we're stalking?" Remus said, standing with his allies as he held his Melon Lockseed at the school gate. James smiled, "That's simple, Moony. We wait the enemy out. When they appear, we'll simply transform and stop them." "Could be dangerous." Simba said, Nala smiled, "It will be fine, Simba." Lily smiled and nodded.

-Playground-

Hotaru looked at the students playing with each other and tried to follow what Setsuna, Haruka, and Michiru told her about making friends. WilyKit and WilyKat laughed and played with the students they knew in their class. Sakura sat with Tomoyo, talking about what the Clow Cards could do.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.