RE: Mario's High School Days

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by NutheadBros, Jan 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FancyStache Traverse Town Homebody

~ German Wilderness ~

Quan Chi was somewhat surprised by Attila's offer, but refused. "I've eaten quite well already, thank you. Give it to one of your comrades. The Japanese military is unaware of my existence. They will likely prioritize your group's capture, so you will need the energy."

Tanya looked at the others. "I will scout the area. See if there is anything nearby of use to us." She flashed a quick look of distrust to Quan Chi, before quickly entering the surrounding woods.

~ Line To Powerline/Daft Punk Concert ~

Vaughn's group moved with the line, their tickets ready. Eris trembled with excitement, which Tiny noticed immediately. "Eris not get too excited!" He warned her. "Eris remember what happened last time you did." Eris smiled with false innocence. "I seem to have forgotten, dear Tiny!" Vaughn sighed. "The last band we saw, remember? You got so hyped, you turned their bassist into a duck. You were lucky they had a sense of humor and gave you an autograph instead of a restraining order." Eris pretended to pout, bringing out her Apple Of Discord. "Ohh, you're no fun, the lot of you! Can I at least blow something up? i haven't caused any chaos lately and Uncle Mayhem isn't here to nag at me!" "NO!!" The group yelled in unison, causing Eris to put the Apple away. "Oh, well. There's always school tomorrow."

~ Kai's House ~

Sammy nodded, before giving a small apologetic look toward Kai. Sighing, she left the house and stopped a nearby taxi. 'I can't believe it.' She thought as she got ing. 'I'm actually a part of something now...' She reflected on the evening's events as the taxi quickly drove her home.

~ Pendleton Apartment ~

Amy was watching TV while eating popcorn, shooting an occasional scowl at the cheesy romance film that was showing. She seemed to have calmed down quite a bit.

~ Tokyo Streets ~

"There's some old buildings near the outskirts of the city." Dr. Veronica told Lizzie. "Tokyo's officials have been wanting to tear them down to build some important businesses there. Hospitals, shelters, the like. Tomorrow, you guys should go there, smash the buildings. Draw attention and maybe save the officials some work. Scum Labs will have to react." She noticed Ralph let out a small yawn. "But first, maybe you guys should get some sleep." She yawned as well. "And I do, too. You've all got a lot of smashing to do tomorrow."

~ Phone Room ~

Hearing the scream of the motorist, the six guests rushed into the room to find his body. "He's dead too!" Plum gasped, while Scarlett sighed and shook her head. "What a shame. He was quite handsome." She said. The six lifted the body up to take him back to the Lounge.

~ Lounge ~

Upon entering, the six saw Mr. Grey's body was missing. Again. "Dear me!" Mrs. White spoke up. "For a dead body, Mr. Grey certainly gets around, doesn't he?" Peacock snorted and rolled her eyes. "You have no idea..." She muttered with venom.

~ Tokyo Outskirts ~

Kenshi Takahashi and his son Takeda made their way towards the city. The blindfolded swordsman turned to his son and spoke to him through telepathy. 'Now that we've finished our training, you are able to hold your own when you start school tomorrow, yes?' He thought. 'I've heard rumors of S-Type attacks, and I want you to be prepared.' Takeda nodded and thought a reply. 'I'll be fine, Papa-san. Besides, Cassie, Jacqui and Jin will be there, too. You, Mr. Cage, Mr. Briggs and Mrs. Blade don't call us the Fearsome Four for nothing.' Kenshi chuckled at his son's bravado.

~ Lin Kuei Temple ~

Having gathered Mileena, Jade and Mitsurugi, Kuai Liang led them and Kitana to their rooms. "We'll be heading into Tokyo tomorrow. If you are seeking allies against Outworld's invasion, you will need to know the area. Then i'll be taking Kitana and Mileena to the fields behind the temple to help them catch their first Pokemon." Jade nodded. "And while you're doing that, Heishiro and I could train with the Lin Kuei. As the Royal Guard of Edenia, we need to keep in top shape." As the others nodded and left, Jade started to move before she experience a strange feeling in her mind, but shrugged it off.

~ Sanctuary Of S-Types ~

Noob looked around and sighed. He was very confused on what to do. Part of him was very curious about Shinnok's claims. However, the other part was suspicious. How did this man know those things? 'This is a lot to take in.' He thought. 'Perhaps it's best I dwell on this tomorrow. I wonder what Kuai would say...' His eyes grew wide. 'Wait? Kuai? Who is that? Why do I know this name?' Clearly in shock, Noob went to go rest, unaware that his pure black armor, for a split second, flickered blue.

~ ?????? ~

Small S-Type grunts were patrolling the area, unaware that Fulgore had taken cover behind a large stone structure. His red eyes narrowed as he looked them over, ready to strike. He emerged quickly from his cover and fired at them with dark blue energy beams. The S-Types were helpless as the energy bound them and Fulgore began gathering them up.

~ Nightmare Town ~

Murphy and Rosie looked around at the seemingly vacant town. "It's so barren..." Rosie said with a heavy breath. "...And this fog. I've never seen fog this thick before." Indeed, the town was covered in a thick, visually-impairing fog. It was going to make navigating very difficult. "I doubt a map would help much in these conditions." Murphy replied. "We could probably see if we had some light." Rosie nodded, before looking at a nearby building! "Oh! A bar!" She pointed out. "Maybe we can find something in there!"

~ Under Bridge ~

Reptile fell into the water below, immediately catching his sights on the two girls. One was struggling to stay above the water, while the other was unfortunate enough to land on a rocky surface protruding from the water. She appeared to be unconcious and injured, but alive. Quickly, he scooped both up and ran quickly into Tokyo's waterways. 'Foolish humans, treating each other like this!' He thought through gritted teeth. 'No wonder I once wished them all dead!'

~ Black Dragon HQ ~

"If it's alright, Kano." Crouch Jr. turned to the leader. "Likely, Flamel will be put on trial. I'd like to go to the proceedings." "Barty, Barty, Barty..." Kano teased. "You know th' court isn't my sort of thing. Ah, but we got nothin' to do, and we won't be havin' any jobs to do until next week. Alright, we'll go." "Perhaps we'll be audience to an execution, if we're lucky." Mary added, causing the men to give her strange looks.

~ Chopper ~

As the chopper was making it's way back to Japan, Sonya sat near Castiel and Orchid. "So..." She began, gesturing to the S-Type. "...how exactly is this working? Shouldn't Agent Novak's body be decomposing by now?" Castiel shook his head. "Not in this instance. Although he is gone in spirit, I am using my powers to keep his body functioning, so his body is aging as if he is still alive. I also have access to all information stored in his brain. I know he was a mid-ranking agent, has no known family and was killed by an ally in Iraq." Sonya looked quite impressed. "Wow, you've really been taking note of these things." She looked at Orchid. "And how did you meet her?" "I met Agent Orchid shortly after I was deemed a partial success in the experiment I was created from. I...went into a rage during a training exercise, and she was able to calm me down without problem. The JIA decided to pair us up together. She could keep my rage in check and I could help her with my powers. We have never been far from each other. In fact, I cannot even attend therapy sessions if she is not in the room with me." He turned to Orchid. "Speaking of which. I was told to take a session once we've returned to Japan..." Orchid nodded. "Alright then, Cas. Afterwards, we'll see what the brothers are up to."

2. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Alleyway in Tokyo's Chinatown~

[​IMG]

Shan-Yu furiously walked back and forth while the man who shot the truck full of money with his rocket launcher stood silently, with his head down facing the ground, feeling regret for what he had done. Shan-Yu's other henchmen stood silently as well in the back of the alleyway, wondering what Shan-Yu had to say to the man who screwed up the plan for tonight. "Do you have any idea what your actions back there caused?" Shan-Yu questioned, "What destroying that truck means for us?!" "Please, forgive me," the man replied. "In a situation like this, it is not up to me to decide your fate," Shan-Yu said, "Rather, you must confess what you have done to Al Mualim yourself. He'll know what to do with you." "No, NO! Please, anything but him!" the man begged as he got on his knees, not wanting to explain his failure to the Crystal Order leader himself. Shan-Yu simply shook his head, covering his head with a hood, and walked away while his other henchmen grabbed the begging man and dragged him away as he was crying for Shan-Yu to punish him in another way. Once Shan-Yu was at a distance where he couldn't hear the man's cries, he began to think about Inspector Lee. 'Now to find out who that man is. Something about him feels familiar, like I've met him before, even before Hong Kong,' Shan-Yu thought to himself, 'Either way, I will make him pay for what happened, and I will get what we were supposed to purchase from Kitaniji!'

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

~German Wilderness~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Suit yourself," Attila replied to Quan Chi, shrugging. Shortly after, Shay Cormac exited from the tent he was in, walking over to Quan Chi...

[​IMG]

"Good news, Quan Chi," Shay said as he was handed the bowl of soup Attila meant to give to Quan Chi, sitting down next to the sorcerer, "The Crystal Order will help you find this amulet in exchange for the location of Lavos. But right now, let us rest for the day."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Havana, Cuba - Inside a Fancy Restaurant~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Dining at an extremely fancy restaurant (courtesy of President Torres) that contained a stage for performers, Butch and Cassidy were enjoying their time after having helped transport S-type crystals and potentially killed a spy. "Oh, what a day it's been," Cassidy commented. "You said it," Butch concurred. "But hey, it was worth it," Cassidy said, "The Crystal Order's got more S-type crystals, we got rid of a spy. And I heard we had a successful attack on a Japanese military base in Germany." "Another great day for the brotherhood," Butch replied. Nodding, Cassidy held her glass of wine high, saying, "Hail the Crystal Order." Joining in the toast, Butch held his glass of wine similarly, repeating, "Hail the Crystal Order." As the the two drank their wine, a man walked towards the stage, greeting the guests in Spanish, and introducing the next act. Butch and Cassidy watched as the curtains opened, revealing Jigglypuff...

[​IMG]

"Jiggly!" Jigglypuff cheerfully said as the spotlights were directed towards it. "Jigglypuff?!" Cassidy cried out of shock. "Not again..." Butch added, knowing exactly what was coming next. Jigglypuff then began to sing...

Everyone in the restaurant, including Butch and Cassidy, began to feel drowsy, and one by one, everyone inside fell into a deep sleep from Jigglypuff's song. After about a minute, Jigglypuff finished singing, but it noticed everyone in the restaurant having fallen asleep. Disappointed, Jigglypuff inflated its body, and madly said, "JIGGLYPUFF!" Jigglypuff then took out the green end of its 'microphone', revealing it to actually be a marker.

Going around the restaurant, Jigglypuff started painting on the face of everyone inside, including Butch and Cassidy. "Hmph!" Jigglypuff grunted as it exited the restaurant after coloring everyone's face.

[​IMG][​IMG]

----------------------------------------------------------------

~A.I.M. Building: Rooftop~

[​IMG]

Aldrich Killian was beginning to lose his patience, having waited more than he wanted for Yodai Higashizawa to arrive to give him an update on locating the missing CAT pins. Sensing a presence arrive, Killian noticed it was Higashizawa...

[​IMG]

"You're late," Killian said. "I've spent the entire week looking for those damn teenagers, and nothing. I'm tired of this wild goose chase," Yodai replied. "Actually, I've been doing some thinking myself," Aldrich said, "I think I've spent more than enough time on those two thieves, rather than focus on what really mattered. So, keep the half I gave you last week, and just forget this whole thing. Let's just move on with our lives. Capiche?" "Oh I agree about putting this behind us," Yodai replied, "But I need the other half. Regardless of the outcome, I ALWAYS get the full payment. So, fork it over." "And if I don't?" Aldrich asked as he reached into his pocket, feeling a certain CAT pin inside. "Then I'll enjoy killing you," Yodai threateningly replied. "Well... the feeling's mutual," Killian said as he took out the CAT pin from his pocket, containing an image of a flame on it, and pointed it at Higashizawa, whose body suddenly began to burn. "Aaah... What are you DOING!!??" Yodai cried in pain. "Well Mr. Higashizawa, I'm enjoying killing YOU," Killian replied as he gripped his CAT pin, focusing on burning Higasizawa. "AAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" Yoday cried as his entire body was engulfed in flames, collapsing as his now dead body began turning to ash. Sighing, Killian walked over to the burnt corpse, saying, "If it's any consolation, it was a pleasure doing business with you, Mr. Higashizawa." Just then, Aldrich's son, Max, rushed to the rooftop after hearing Yodai's screams...

[​IMG]

"Wow, you killed him?" Max asked his father. "Yeah," Aldrich replied, nodding, "Get someone here to clean this mess." Max nodded in reply and went to get someone to do as his father asked. "Now, the real work on Extremis begins," Aldrich said as he gazed at the CAT pin in his hand.

~Tokyo University Arena~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

As the arena filled up, the audience was ecstatic for the show to start, all screaming out of excitement for the show to start. Noticing the high noise levels, Baymax turned to Hiro, saying, "I don't believe the extremely high decibel levels of audio heard in this arena are safe for your ears." "What's that, I can't hear you, Baymax!" Hiro replied. Just then, Powerline arrived on stage, looking at all the people around...

[​IMG]

"WHAT'S UP TOKYO UNIVERSITY?!" Powerline greeted the audience, with the audience cheering loudly in return, "ARE YOU READY?!" "YES!!" the audience screamed in response. "Good to hear that," Powerline said, "Now let's give it up for mah brothas from anotha motha, DAFT PUNK!" The audience cheered wildly as Daft Punk appeared on stage, and the concert officially began...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Tokyo Police Department HQ: Interrogation Room~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Grinning, Foggy once again had Yen symbols appear on his eyes after Harold mentioned additional payments for staying over at his and Matt's place. Matt, however, shook his head, saying, "No need for any additional payments, Harold. Just consider this a personal favor. My home is your home." The Yen symbols on Foggy's eyes broke after hearing what Matt just said. "Osha!" a disappointed Foggy complained to Matt over not accepting the additional payments. "Fog... behave yourself," Matt sternly told his Oshawott. Sighing, Foggy nodded, saying, "Oshawott..." "Need a ride?" Officer Jenny asked. "It's fine Jenny," Matt replied, "I memorized the way. And besides, Foggy can always lead the way if I get lost." "Oshawott," Foggy added as he nodded. "Alright, see you later," Jenny replied as Matt and Foggy left with Harold, with Matt carrying his cane to assist the blind lawyer in walking. A few minutes later, they arrived at an apartment in a building in Tokyo's Hell's Kitchen district. As Foggy switched on the lights, Matt said, "Well, here we are. I know it's not much... and that's coming from someone who's blind... but, I've grown to like it." Noticing flashing light from outside the living room window, Foggy saw it was coming from the big billboard outside in the building right next to them. "Osha..." an annoyed Foggy said as he adjusted the window blinds to cover the light from outside. "I got some beer in the fridge, or some coke and water if alcohol's not your thing. To my left is a bedroom where you can sleep, Harold," Matt continued, "And bathroom is right next to the kitchen. Also, feel free to watch TV. Foggy usually is the one who watches it, while I just listen to the news channels. But I'm sure he doesn't mind you watching whatever you want, right Fog?" "Oshawott," Foggy happily replied, agreeing with Matt. "Anyway, it's been a long day," Matt told Harold, "We'll start preparing for your trial tomorrow. If you need anything, just let me know."

Last edited: Jul 6, 2015
  3. FancyStache Traverse Town Homebody

~ Pendleton Apartment ~

Sammy opened the door and went inside to find Amy sitting down, watching a movie. The older twin certainly looked calmer than earlier, so Sammy decided to take a risk and sat down next to her. "That's that romance that's all the rage right now, isn't it?" Sammy spoke, quietly. "I heard it's pretty bad though." "Tell me about it!" Amy replied, giving a small chuckle. "You should've seen when he proposed to her. Talk about corny acting! What a dork!" The two girls shared a short laugh as they watched the movie in silence for a while, before Sammy spoke up. "Hey, Amy?" She asked, causing her sister to look at her. "What do you want, Samey?" She asked, somewhat sharply. Sammy sighed and leaned back. "You know, it's been years since we've been like this..." A look of slight shock spread across Amy's face, before she leaned back as well, her expression relaxing.

"I guess it has, huh?" Her eyes fell on Sammy's hair, noticing the new blue streaks. She smirked. "You know, red or pink would've looked way better. Blue just isn't your color." Sammy eyed her sister curiously. "Why are you being so nice to me right now?" She asked, somewhat wary of Amy's statement. "Because as much as I hate to admit it, you're actually starting to grow a spine." She shrugged. "Don't get me wrong, you're still my annoying little sister and talking back to me earlier really ticked me off. But I gotta admit that it took guts, and that's enough to upgrade you from 'Sparemey' back to Samey." What Amy said shocked Sammy further. Did Amy just give her a complement, backhanded as it was? "Uhh...Thanks?" She replied, causing Amy to quickly turn away. "W-Well, whatever! Enough of that mushy stuff!" She turned back to Sammy, this time with a small, mischievious grin.

"So, I heard you sat with those guys, Loki and Thor, at lunch today! What's your deal with them, huh? Is little Samey playing the field?" "A-Amy! Th-That's not...They're just accquaintances! I've only known them, like, one day!" Sammy huffed. "And that's really inappropriate!" "Whatever!" Amy taunted. "Let's go to bed. You're being a grouch and I'm tired!"

~ German Wilderness ~

"Excellent." Quan Chi replied to Shay. "Then tomorrow, I will introduce you to my master. But yes, I do believe a rest would be nice."

~ Powerline/Daft Punk Concert ~

Eris screamed at the top of her lungs and began to dance along with the music...horribly. Her friends looked somewhat embarrassed, but soon found themselves focusing on the music played onstage. The concert continued on through the night...

~ Lounge ~

"L-Look..." Mustard addressed the others. "...perhaps we should figure out what happened tomorrow. It's getting awfully late, and likely the police will not show up tonight." "After today? I could use a deep sleep!" Plum replied. The others nodded and looked around for the guest rooms. "Let's hope someone doesn't tamper with the bodies again."

~ Porta Vista ~

His search over for the day, Don rented a hotel room and decided to continue his search tomorrow.

4. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

~Matt's Residence~

Harold took the name of the district. "Hell's Kitchen? Sounds more like a television show for some perfection cook." Harold commented in his thoughts but didn't voice them as they entered as Foggy set about covering up the windows, Harold assumed this always occurred to avoid something that distracted Matt, the man offered him alcohol and Harold was wondering if he even knew his age, then again, he was old enough, as in the Wizarding World, they come of age at 16 and he was 18, leaning towards 19, only reason he was older than Harry was due to a small sped up growth rate, but he wasn't a child trapped in an adult body, he aged normally now since that was fixed.

"Then you do not know the wonders of Firewhiskey." Harold commented after Matt pointed the bathroom and TV, Harold suspected Matt usually walked to cafes to get his breakfast or something, though, he wasn't going to ask that question. "Okay then, I'll be in your care until this is all over." Harold said and went to the bedroom to check it out, it was a standard bedroom with nothing to say it represented the person who'd sleep in it and he dug his hand into his pocket and brought out a miniature chest before tapping it with his wand, the chest becoming a trunk, for Foggy however, he was surprised from the sudden expansion and Harold chuckled a bit a she got up from his crouching position, he figured he might as well watch some television and see what there was on in the past few hours, he likely suspected the News Channels would try to get any information they can grab of him and try and put him into a bad light.

"Well, the press can't go breaking and entering this building." Harold figured out, perhaps he could use the TV to find something of use, perhaps learn something new. "So, Foggy, any recommendations?" Harold asked the small Pokémon, he was new to the TV as back home, there was no such thing, Nicholas cited it as something to distract the brain.

5. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Re: Mario's High School Days Current Day is now: Friday, September 6, 2013 (3 Days Since Previous Day)

---------------------------------------------------------------------

~Route 6 (Outside Porta Vista) - 3:00 a.m.~

[​IMG][​IMG]

It was three in the morning, with the entire wilderness quiet. Kronk and Yzma were sleeping for the night, still continuing their search for Kuzco, something the two have been doing since Tuesday with no luck. While Yzma comfortably slept in a tent, Kronk was stuck sleeping outside, snoring while he held on to his teddy bear. As he slept, Kronk was dreaming of the familiar man he met at Mudka's Meat Hut, trying to remember if he ever saw him before. Once he remembered something about him, Kronk immediately got up. "The man, at the restaurant..." Kronk told his teddy bear, "... he didn't pay his check." Realizing it was just a trivial thing, Kronk went back to sleep, until he remembered something that happened a week ago when he was trying to figure out what to do with Kuzco. "He's the man who I saw leaving Denny's when I was wondering what to do with Kuzco that night!" Kronk said to himself as he got up once again. Gasping as he realized where Kuzco might be, Kronk continued, "I must've put Kuzco on top of his car, with the man taking him back to his home without noticing. So if we find out where he lives, we find him. And if we find him, we find Kuzco. Well, doesn't look like I'll be attending Cousin Keith's Medal of Honor ceremony today, but at least we finally got a lead." And then the following happened:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Tokyo University Dorms: Hiro Hamada's Dorm~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Waking up to the sound of his alarm clock, Hiro Hamada got up from his bed, and noticed his robotic personal healthcare companion, Baymax, standing right next to him. "Good morning, Hiro," Baymax greeted Hiro, "Are you currently feeling any pain?" Yawning, Hiro suddenly remembered about the event later today involving the J.I.A. "Wait, Baymax... what's today?" Hiro asked. "Friday, September 6th, 2013," Baymax replied, "Weather forecast indicates a bright sunny day, a great day fo-" "Yeah yeah, that's great Baymax," Hiro interrupted Baymax as he quickly got out of his bed, and opened his closet. Inside was a trashcan containing thousands of tiny microbots Hiro and Baymax have been designing for the past two days. "Today's the day, Baymax," Hiro told Baymax, "I've gotta make a good impression if I want that internship with the J.I.A." "Have you memorized the speech you've prepared?" Baymax asked. "Yup, word for word," Hiro answered, "But, first thing's first... gotta get ready for Callaghan's class."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School Dorms: Xehanort and Hiccup's Dorm~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

While Toothless ate his breakfast in the balcony, Hiccup prepared waffles for himself and Xehanort, placing them on the dining table, where Xehanort was fixated on the Secrets of the Heart book he borrowed from the library back on Tuesday, silently reading it. "Guess you really like that book," Hiccup commented as he sat down to start eating breakfast. "What can I say? It's very... informative," Xehanort replied. "Although, the author... Souichi Tomoe... from what I heard, is a big loon," Hiccup commented, "'Nutjob of Tokyo University' is what they call him." "Yes, I know the stories," Xehanort replied as he took a bit of his waffle while continuing reading, "But reading this book, I believe there's more to him than meets the eye. Which is why I plan to go see him after-school over at Tokyo University. I have a few questions about what he wrote." "Well, uh, good luck with that," Hiccup said.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Connor's Home~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Morning, Achilles," Connor said as he stepped out of his room, yawning as he noticed Achilles preparing breakfast, "What's for breakfast?" "Grits," Achilles replied. "Again? That's the third time this week," Connor said as he sat in the dining table. "Take it or leave it, boy," Achilles replied as he placed a plate full of grits in front of Connor. Sighing, Connor started eating his breakfast while Achilles said, "Just to remind you, I might be late today." "I know. Jury duty," Connor replied. Achilles had received a notice for him to serve jury duty about two months ago, and today was the day. "Yes, I just hope whatever trial I have to sit through doesn't bore me to death," Achilles said as he said down and ate his breakfast.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Thor's and Loki's Home~

[​IMG]

Waking up to the sound of his alarm clock, a shirtless Thor slowly got up from his bed, and stretched a bit before doing a few push-ups on the floor. "Morning, brother," Loki said as he entered Thor's room...

[​IMG]

"Morning, Loki," Thor replied as he continued doing push-ups. Noticing Thor's hammer, Mjölnir, on his desk, Loki asked, "Still haven't told Mother and Father about your new powers yet?" "It can wait," Thor answered as he stopped with his push-ups, and put on a shirt. "You know you're going to have to tell them eventually," Loki said, "Sooner or later, they'll catch you flying or summoning your hammer." Sighing as he packed his backpack, Thor replied, "It's not that simple to just surprise them one day and tell them I'm a Conduit. I understand that I have to tell them, I just haven't been able to figure out how." "I can help," Loki suggested, "Tonight at dinner, you and me. You don't need to do this alone." Smiling, Thor replied, "Thank you, Loki." "No need to thank me," Loki said, "Now hurry up so we can finish breakfast and get Luna." Nodding, Thor finished packing, and went with Loki to the kitchen for some breakfast.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Hotel Lounge~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"So, what'll happen after the trial?" Olaf asked Hans, who was eating breakfast. "Well, regardless of what happens, I hope to focus once again on my proposal to Anna," Hans replied. "Oh right! We haven't been talking about that since... you-know-what," Olaf said. "Yeah," Hans replied, "Anyway, I'm sure the justice system will decide the fate of Mr. Flamel fairly."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Tex Richman's Tokyo Penthouse~

[​IMG]

Watching the Tokyo skyline from his window, a lot was on Tex Richman's mind. Tonight was the scheduled Muppet telethon to save the Muppets' Tokyo theater from being bought by Richman. And if Richman fails in preventing the theater from going back to Muppet hands, it would be a loss for his brotherhood. What was worse for the oil magnate was that his own ex-girlfriend was helping the Muppets. Richman's main focus now was trying to find out who was it that convinced the Muppets to get back together and try to save the theater. Hearing his fax machine printing something, Tex walked over to it, wondering what was being sent to him. Grabbing what was printed, Richman noticed that his sources have identified the individuals who united the Muppets, with the identities of Clemont, Bonnie, Sweetie Belle, and Pipsqueak listed on the piece of paper he was holding. 'Well, well, well... this is interesting,' Tex thought to himself as he read the details on each of the four.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Tokyo's Hell's Kitchen District - Matt Murdock's Apartment~

[​IMG][​IMG]

It was the morning of trial day for Harold Flamel, which Matt had been preparing for the past two days. Sitting on the couch and listening to the news from CNN on TV, Murdock drank some coffee while Foggy was in the kitchen, humming as he was making scrambled eggs for Matt, Harold, and himself.

~Hospital - Room 616~

[​IMG]

As Nurse Temple was checking on Jumpman, Ruiji, and Fujiko, Doctor Hu entered the room to see how the three were doing...

[​IMG]

"Morning!" Hu said as he entered the room, "And how are they doing, Claire?" "Everything looks good," Claire replied, "Still a few fractures, but nothing serious. Gotta go get some more IV." "Fantastic," Doctor Hu commented, "Guess I can have you three out of here by noon." As Claire left the room to get some more IV, Doctor Hu asked, "I'm sure the boys'll be happy that you're coming back home, eh?"

~Tsukino Household~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Kids, breakfast time!" Ikuko called out to Sammy, Rini, and Serena from the kitchen as she prepared three bowls of cereal for them while her husband, Kenji, sat at the table, drinking coffee and reading the newspaper. Sammy and Rini (with Luna-P flying by her side) then quickly rushed to the dining table while carrying their backpacks...

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Morning everyone!" Rini said as he sat down to eat her breakfast. "Good morning, Rini," Ikuko replied, "Ready for school?" Rini nodded in reply, feeling both excited and nervous about starting.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School: Teacher's Lounge~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

It had been a somber three days for Nintendo High School. News of former teacher Galuf's death hit the members of the faculty who knew him pretty hard. Even those who never met him joined the rest of the staff in wearing black ribbons on their shirts in Galuf's honor. The teacher's lounge has since been very quiet, with very little talking between members of the faculty. John Smith was silently sitting in a chair, watching Rose Tyler pour some coffee in a paper cup. "John," Phil Coulson greeted him as he took a seat next to Smith. "Phil," John greeted him back. "How have you been dealing with it?" Coulson asked. "Same as everyone else," Smith replied, "Everyone deals with it in their own way. My mother cried for hours when she heard. But... we have to move on. That's what Galuf would've wanted." Noticing John looking at Rose, Phil asked, "Are you and Miss Tyler... umm...?" "Oh no," Smith quickly replied, "Actually, she was asked out by Dante when she first came, to which she said she'll think about it. But then, when the news about Galuf came... it was all forgotten." Thinking about it for a moment, Coulson said, "You want my advice, John? Go for it, before you regret not having tried." "I'm starting to think you had a similar problem before," Smith commented. "Audrey Nathan, was her name," Coulson replied, smiling, "American. Portland, Oregon to be exact. A cellist in the Portland Symphony Orchestra. She was once performing here in Tokyo. And she was amazing with what she did. I got to talk to her after the show, invited her to dinner. She gave me her phone number to call her if she ever passes by Tokyo again. But... part of me felt that I would be a burden, preventing her from doing what she loved. And that was the last time I ever saw her. Now I feel stupid for not at least trying. Maybe it would've worked out, maybe it wouldn't. Who knows. But the mistake was not trying." Smith silently pondered what Coulson said to him, feeling bad for him, and at the same time, worrying he might make the same mistake as him. "Think about it," Coulson said as he got up and walked towards other members of the faculty.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Crystal Order HQ: Rassilon's Office~

[​IMG]

Having called Discord into his office, Rassilon sat in his chair, waiting patiently for a few minutes, until Discord finally arrived...

[​IMG]

"Ah, Discord, there you are..." the Crystal Order's No. 3 greeted Discord, "I want to ask you a question. Are you enjoying your missions in being Allice Elliot's friend?" "As a matter of fact, yes," Discord replied, "Now I don't know why you even made me hang out with her since Tuesday, or how they even are considered furthering the Crystal Order's goals, but these missions have been the best ever. Alice is a good girl, lots of fun. I took her to this great seafood place by the harbor on Wednesday. Then yesterday, we went to the mall. So for today, I was thinking of mixing it up a bit, taking her to Twinkle Park an-" "Actually, today you'll be doing something different," Rassilon interrupted Discord. "Oh, I see," Discord replied, "I figured it would come to this. Well, it was fun while it lasted. But anyway, sending me back to the field?" Without saying a word, Rassilon handed Discord a unique-looking box. "What's this?" Discord asked, observing the box he was holding. "We need you to cut out Alice Elliot's heart, and place it in that box," Rassilon said. "WHAT?!" Discord loudly replied, shocked by what Rassilon asked him to do, "But... why?!" "That is none of your concern, Discord," Rassilon said, "You are to do as we instruct. No questions asked." Shaking his head, Discord replied, "No. I'm not gonna do this." "Do you not remember the oath you took when you joined us, Discord?" Rassilon questioned Discord, "Do you not remember how your life was before we found you? And how we took care of you after? And this is the way you repay us?" Angrily clenching his fist in his right paw, Discord silently bowed down before teleporting away for his mission.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2015
  6. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Hotel-

Elsa was preparing in her hotel room, being asked to testify in the trial. She didn't listen to the news and wondered how Harold was doing and if he was alright. 'There's a good reason i don't listen to the news.' She thought to herself, finishing her braid and standing. Anna stretched and looked as Elsa appeared.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Narumi Detective Agency-

Hermione had been doing well since her capture and working hard as chief and landlord. She gave Shotaro a cup of coffee that she brew and smiled while Philip finished dressing, putting on a black vest along with the black ribbon and put his communicator on his wrist. Queen and Elizabeth came in, Elizabeth smiled, "Hey, Shou-chan, Philip-kun, Mione-chan!" "Morning, Queen, Elizabeth," Philip said, looking at them. Hermione looked at them, "Morning, you two. Philip and I are almost ready."

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Alice's Apartment-

Alice stood in her room, finishing up doing her hair by tying the blue ribbon. Blanca barked and ran into Yuri's room, barking loudly and licking his face to wake up. Blanca panted and smiled, getting closer to Yuri.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Nintendo Elementary-

James smiled as he walked with his family and his friend as they took WilyKit and WilyKat to the elementary school. Harry carried his Riolu and smiled at his adoptive siblings. Only James, Remus, and Harry could remember the good days at the elementary school, the four older members of the group kept their transformation devices hidden so no one could know their power.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Teacher's Lonuge-

Fang held her Lockseed, thinking about what to do now. Tommy had surprised everyone by wearing a black shirt over his usual white, but Thomas didn't seem to mind, wearing a black bandanna on his head. Dante didn't have his regular red coat on, revealing his black shirt, Snow let Serah wear his black coat and just wore his own black bandanna while the others just wore the ribbons. Fang twirled the Lockseed on her finger, catching it in her hand and sighed.

Billy sat at his desk, putting the finishing touches on the comminucators for the other new members.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Tsukino Home-

Luna was calmly drinking from her saucer of milk when Serena came in and grabbed a piece of toast, "Sorry, but gonna go. My friends and I promised to meet at Rei's family shrine and go to school together. I'll see you all later. Hope you have a great day at Nintendo Elementary, Rini." She patted the young girl's head and ran off.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Hino Family Shrine-

While everyone else was waiting for Serena, Rei sat in the innermost room, praying. She prayed for safety and tried to see what dangers would be about.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Akira & Michal's Home-

Michal made breakfast for himself, Akira, and Shintaro who was visiting their home and wondered what was going to happen now. Shintaro sipped his coffee while Akira happily ate what Michal cooked for them.

[​IMG]

-Antique Shop-

Koyomi ate her breakfast and waited for Haruto so they could head for school together. Wajima put her up in a simple ponytail and she straightened her school uniform.

[​IMG]

-Akiza and Sunset Shimmer's Dorm-

Akiza made herself breakfast, biting into a piece of toast and poured herself a cup of milk. She put on her uniform and made sure that her hair clip in in, holding up her bangs and the strands of hair framing her face. Clipping on her deck holder last, Akiza grabbed her room key and headed out, running to meet Kazu.

[​IMG]

-Kazari-

Hiding among the people in the street in his human form, Kazari held a cap over his head that hid his silvery white hair so the police won't know who he was.

7. FancyStache Traverse Town Homebody

~ Pendleton Apartment ~

Amy finished making breakfast and sat down with Sammy to eat. "Oh, yeah." Amy spoke up. "Uncle Murphy isn't feeling good, so we're gonna be walking to school today." "Oh, alright then." Sammy replied, nodding. Amy chuckled. "Yeah, so stick close to me so you won't get lost." "Uh-huh. Sure." Sammy replied, giggling. Ever since she had joined Kai's group, Sammy was feeling more confident than ever.

~ Hospital ~

Nurse Miney went to Rosie's room to see how she and Toya were doing. Seeing both asleep, she smiled and quietly closed the door.

~ Vaughn's House ~

Vaughn slipped on a tanktop, went into the kitchen and sat down for breakfast.

~ Teachers' Lounge ~

Ahmet and Charlie were sitting, discussing recent events. "Yes..." Ahemt said, with a heavy sigh. "Galuf's death was quite hard to take. I never spoke with him personally, but I've seen that he was a respectable man." He gestured toward the black ribbons he and Charlie wore. Charlie frowned sadly. "Yeah, he was. Can't believe someone killed him. Hope they catch the guy."

~ Nintendo High: Security Office ~

Freddy and Foxy were loudly banging on the doors to the office, trying to break them down as Mike and Jeremy tried their best to keep them shut. Once the sun began to rise, the noises stopped. The two guards opened the doors and found nothing there. "Weird." Mike spoke. "Those things have been acting up for the last three days!"

~ Nintendo High: Shop Classroom ~

Nick emerged from the tarp, having spent the last three days working on his surprise machine. "Alright." He said with a grin. "All done. Can't wait to let the students see this one."

~ Sam & Dean's Dorm Room ~

Both Winchester brothers woke up and ate breakfast. "So, I was thinking we could make some posters for the club. Get some people interested." Sam spoke up. Dean nodded. "Good thinking. Nothing sells something like aggressive advertising."

~ Tokyo Streets ~

Mayhem drove Eris to school in his own personal vehicle, with Eris in the passenger's seat pouting. "Eris, as much as I like senseless chaos, you knew better than to make your dad and brother's breakfast come to life." "Oh, come on! It wasn't that bad!" She argued. Mayhem frowned. "You made it do the Thriller dance and them explode! So now, I gotta keep an eye on you all day. I had plans, Eris. Plans! Careless punks don't teach themselves, you know."

~ Over JIA Headquarters ~

The chopper finally arrived and landed on a helipad on the rof of the building. Sonya stepped out, followed by Orchid, Castiel and Jago. "Alright, I'll go fill them in on our mission. Agent Orchid, Agent Castiel, you got to your therapy session." She turned to Jago. "As for you, I don't know what to do with you." "It's no bother, Miss Blade." Jago shook his head. "I'll be visiting and meditating at some of Japan's shrines." Nodding, Soya and the group went their seperate ways.

~ Myriam's Dorm Room ~

Myriam woke up to find herself still at the computer, where pages of sightings of the Riders and Lockseeds were up. Grunting, Myriam got up, put on her uniform and cardboard box and left to go to school, leaving the pages up on her screen.

~ Tower Of the Sun ~

Ermac, Reptile and Dean Ambrose stood over the two girls Reptile brought back with him. The one who had hurt her arm was making incredible progress thanks to Ermac. "And you say their father did this?" Ermac asked. "Yes! I saw it with my own eyes!" Reptile snarled, recalling the memory. "Sounds like a creeper." Dean added. "We agree. But we must not dwell on that fool." Ermac replied. "Kotal Kahn has important taks for us today."

~ Tower Of the Sun: Top ~

Kotal, Ferra and Torr were watching the day begin. "And how has your mission been, Ferra?" Kotal asked. The small woman grinned. "It real good. No one suspect Ferra and Torr am not students!" "Good. Now you two should be going. It would not do for you to be late."

~ ????? ~

Fiona woke up to find herself lying on the floor in a dark room. She sat up, only to notice her outfit was gone, replaced with a thin, white gown. "W-What? Where am I?"

8. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

~Harold~

Harold listened to the News Report, it was certainly different compared to reading the Daily Prophet with moving pictures, in fact he took some thought with it. "Man, us Wizards are certainly behind in the times." Harold thought, they were somewhat still stuck in the 18th or 19th century if anything, he had to wonder if the Wizarding Schools classes were like back home, then again, they still used Owls to deliver mail, course he didn't have one due to he never had anyone to interact with in the outside world, plus the location where he lived was well guarded so nobody found where the Flamels lived.

Harold then turned his thoughts to today's activity, it was Trial Day today and he didn't feel nervous or panicking, perhaps it was due to he believe din Matt's defensive capabilities or that he knew that if things do go unsavoury, he could apparate and be protected within the Wizarding World or simply retreat back to the Flamel household it would be a remarkably long distance trip. "Well, just have to wait and see what occurs." Harold sighed in resignation, there'd probably be likely questions as to his identity and verification of being related to Nicholas Flamel or anything, he had it covered if one should ask, Goblins kept original Wills and Testaments for Wizards and Witches.

As for his bedroom in Matt's place, he had charmed the bed he slept on to more his needs with transfiguration, the talks were long about how to build the best defensive case they could build, even people who could stand to be a defense witness and who Harold ahd interacted with, he didn't hide any anme,s naming off the people in the Flower Shop, minus the Beast else, that'd raise concern with authorities and the man deserved his space.

He also mentioned the girls he danced with in Gaston's party, though, he wasn't sure how they'd answer to his innocence, he knew Elsa and Anna and whoever else was there at the party where Elsa ran away would testify and Elsa would have to explain herself as well as her actions not only as a magical person but also, as Queen of Arendelle.

9. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Triskelion (aka The J.I.A. Headquarters)~

[​IMG]

As Dr. Johann Fennhoff was heading to his office while carrying a cup of coffee, he noticed Castiel heading to his office as well for his regularly scheduled therapy session. "Good morning, Castiel!" Fennhoff greeted the J.I.A. agent with his thick Russian accent, "Right on time. How you are you today?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------

~Hino Family Shrine~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Hey everyone, I made pound cake for each one of you!" Grandpa Hino told the girls as he gestured to a plate that Chad was holding containing eight slices of pound cake, "Don't be shy, try a piece!" "Piplup," Chad concurred, nodding in agreement with Grandpa.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School: Security Office~

[​IMG]

Entering the security office, Saïx found Mike and Jeremy confused about something, but didn't really care. "Listen you two, I've got somewhere to go for the day," the head of security told the two, "So if you need anything, just text me. Understood?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School Dorms: Akiza and Sunset Shimmer's Dorm~

[​IMG]

After having taken a shower, Sunset Shimmer exited from the bathroom, noticing Akiza having left. "Must be in a rush," Sunset said to herself as she went to grab her gloves from her table, which she had been wearing ever since joining the Crystal Order to cover the group's logo on her right hand.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Beat's and Rhyme's House~

[​IMG]

"Yeah yeah, I'm comin'!" Beat said as he rushed to the door after hearing the doorbell ring. Opening it, Beat found Joshua standing at the entrance carrying a warm cup of espresso from Starbucks...

[​IMG]

"Hey Beat, ready to go?" Joshua asked. "Jus' gotta finish breakfast," Beat replied, "I'm almost done. Come in if ya want." "Thank you," Joshua said as he entered and took a seat in a couch in the living room. "So, how's it been, man?" Beat asked Joshua as he finished his toast and made sure he didn't forget anything in his backpack. "Oh, same old, same old," Joshua replied, "Although, Megumi's been acting rather strange ever since Tuesday. No idea why. Not even Sho knows what's up with him." "Huh, weird," Beat commented as he was ready to leave.

----------------------------------------------------------------

~Tsukino Household~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Hmph, guess she won't be eating with us," Rini commented as Serena left in a hurry. "I do wish she'd let me know about her plans beforehand," Ikuko added. "Eh, go easy on her, dear," Kenji replied, "We were both teenagers once." Sighing, Ikuko said, "I suppose." Once Sammy and Rini finished their breakfast, the two headed for the door. "Bye Mom! Bye Dad!" Sammy said. "See you later!" Rini added. "Kids, wait... don't you need a ride?" Kenji asked. "It's fine, Dad," Sammy replied, "I can take Rini to Ms. Jessebelle." "Sammy's right, everything'll be alright, Uncle Kenji," Rini added. "Okay, if you say so. Have fun at school," Kenji replied as Sammy and Rini left. "Well, there she goes," Ikuko commented. "Yup," Kenji replied, "And I'm sure we'll do a great job with her as we did with Serena and Sammy." "Still, it breaks my heart to know that she lost her parents at such a young age," Ikuko said. "I know the feeling, dear," Kenji replied, "But the important thing is that we're there for her." "Yes, I suppose you're right," Ikuko said. "Anyway, changing topics, look at this," Kenji replied as he showed Ikuko an article in the newspaper relating to the Muppet telethon scheduled for tonight. "Muppet... telethon... tonight!" Ikuko said with a high sense of nostalgia as she read the article. "Yup, apparently they're trying to raise enough money to save their theater here in Tokyo," Kenji replied. "Well, then I'll set the DVR," Ikuko said. "And I'll get some popcorn on my way back from work," Kenji replied, "Tonight is going to be a nostalgia-filled night for the two of us." "Oh, it'll bring back great childhood memories of watching Kermit and the others perform," Ikuko commented. "Indeed," Kenji replied as he got up to leave, "See you later, honey." "Bye dear," Ikuko said as Kenji left for work.

~Crystal Order HQ: Rassilon's Office~

[​IMG]

Just as Discord teleported away, Javert entered Rassilon's office after hearing the commotion from inside...

[​IMG]

"I take it Discord wasn't happy with the mission?" Javert asked. "Indeed," Rassilon replied, "To be honest, I'll be pleasantly surprised if he actually did as he was ordered. But if he doesn't, as I predict, then you know what needs to be done, Javert." "Yes, my master," Javert said, knowing what his mission for the day was. "Make it count," Rassilon replied as Javert left for his mission.

~Tokyo's Hell's Kitchen District - Matt Murdock's Apartment~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Morning, Harold," Matt greeted the wizard as Foggy carried two plates of scrambled eggs for Matt and Harold while still wearing his white chef hat. "Oshawott," Foggy said as he placed the two plates in the table in front of Matt and Harold before running back to the kitchen and grabbing his own plate of scrambled eggs for him to eat. "Thanks, Fog," Matt thanked his Pokemon as he started eating his breakfast, "Well... today's the day. Now or never."

[​IMG][​IMG]

Shay and Starlight Glimmer were waiting with Quan Chi for another member of the Crystal Order to arrive and help with the search for Shinnok's amulet. After waiting for a while, Shay noticed fellow Crystal Order member, Jadeite, teleport to the the alleyway he and the others were in...

[​IMG]

"Jadeite, good to see you this morning," Cormac greeted Jadeite. "Greetings, Shay," Jadeite replied, "Apologies for being late, but I had some important matters to deal with. So, this is the Quan Chi I've heard much about?" "Yes, the one whose master needs our help to locate a certain amulet," Starlight Glimmer answered.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

~Sidewalk in Porta Vista, Japan~

[​IMG]

Ever since arguing with Pacha and finding out Yzma wanted to kill him, Kuzco didn't feel like going back to his old life, feeling immense guilt for his actions. Thus, he instead came back to his hometown of Porta Vista, living in the streets, and has been doing so since Tuesday night. "God bless," Kuzco said whenever people passing by dropped some money into an empty cup next to him. Counting the money he had in the cup, Kuzco sighed, commenting, "Great, maybe I can get a meal this time." Looking to his left, Kuzco noticed a homeless man and his daughter desperately in need of money, just like Kuzco. Figuring out they needed the money more than him, Kuzco walked over to the man and his daughter, handing them his cup with money, saying, "Hey, take this. You probably need it more than I do." "Oh, thank you so much," the man replied as his daughter started counting the money inside. "Don't mention it, bud," Kuzco said as he started walking away, "Now to find another empty cup." 'Man, the homelessness here is so bad... can't believe I never even thought of doing something about it while I was in parliament,' Kuzco thought to himself. Suddenly, the llama started hearing a familiar voice coming from one of the benches near the beach. Walking towards the voice, Kuzco heard the voice say, "... so there we were, having finally got out of the quicksand, and then you started to charge towards us." Once Kuzco arrived at the source of the voice, he noticed it was Pacha, talking with the Tauros he captured days ago...

[​IMG][​IMG]

"And before I knew it, he pushed me out of harm's way. Do you believe that?" Pacha continued, "You know, call me crazy for tracking this guy all the way out here... but as much as he tries to deny it, I know there's some good in him. Besides, I couldn't just leave him out here all alone. He's a lousy llama. I mean, a really lousy llama." Once Pacha finished with his story, he and Kuzco noticed each other, and the two smiled at one another. Walking towards Pacha, Kuzco was so happy to see Pacha once again that he was confused at what to say to him. "Hey, listen, Pacha, you know..." Kuzco started to speak, trying to apologize for the things he said the last time he saw Pacha, "What I said to you back at... that-that... I-I didn't really..." Before Kuzco could continue, Pacha held up his hand, indicating Kuzco didn't need to apologize, and simply asked, "So, you tired of being a llama?" "YEEESSSS!!!" Kuzco cried as his eyes teared up.

---------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

As Rose Tyler was drinking her coffee, John Smith walked towards her, with Rose saying, "Why hello there, Mr. Smith." "Good morning, Miss Tyler," Smith replied, "So, how have things been for you at Nintendo High?" "Lovely, though it's a shame a former teacher had to die the day I joined," Rose answered, "Did you know him?" "Galuf? Oh yeah," John replied, "He was my Modern History instructor when I was a student here. Still can't believe he's gone." "I know the feeling," Rose said, "My father died when I was just a baby. The only memories I have of him are what my mum told me of him... how he was a great man who loved his wife and daughter. I may have not known Galuf, but like my father, I can tell that he was loved, and it is heartbreaking for Nintendo High School to lose a member of its family." Smiling, John nodded, commenting, "It certainly is." Getting up, John was about to walk to another group when he noticed Phil Coulson looking at him, motioning his head as a signal for John to do what he intended to do. Getting the message from Phil, Smith turned around, asking Rose, "Rose, umm... are you doing anything tonight?" Surprised by Smith's question, Rose replied, "No, why?" "Well, if you're free... I would like to take you to this great seafood restaurant by the harbor," John replied, "Only if it's alright with you." Smiling, Rose said, "Sure, why not?" "Okay then..." John replied, surprised that he finally asked Rose out for dinner. "It's a date," Rose said as she went back to drinking coffee while Smith was nodding, walking to a chair and sitting down. "Wow, you did it," Axel told John as he, Eraqus, and Moody joined the English instructor. "Heh, I think this calls for a celebration," Moody added as he was patting John Smith's back. "Not today, guys," Smith replied, "I'm going to be busy." "I agree. Let's give the man his space," Eraqus commented.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Flower Shop~

[​IMG]

"Thank you, my dear," an old man said after purchasing sunflowers from Aerith. As he left, Officer Carter and Inspector Lee entered the flower shop, with Carter carrying a bouquet he himself made from roses he bought from Aerith for the past couple of days...

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Mornin' Aerith," Carter said as he entered, "Look what I made ya." Placing the bouquet in front of her, Carter continued, "Guess now ya know why I bought all dem roses for da past few days."

Last edited: Jul 19, 2015
  10. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Narumi Detective Agency-

When Philip put in his hair clips in the side of his hair, he said, "All done." "Mou! Philip, we need to get you some new hair clips!" Elizabeth said, pouting at seeing Philip's hair clips. Queen pulled her ear and smiled, "Maybe later." "Alright, Shotaro, we're heading off." Hermione said, grabbing her schoolbag and waving at him. Philip said, "Just call if someone makes by with a case." "See you after school, Shou-chan!" Elizabeth said, waving at him.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Alice's Apartment-

Alice put her shoes on and smiled as she looked in Yuri's room and saw Blanca trying to wake Yuri up. "How are you doing, Blanca?" She asked, smiling. Blanca barked, Alice patted his head. "Well, keep trying. I'm gonna head out." She turned and headed for the door.

-Nintendo Elementary-

Reaching the school gate, James smiled, "Ah~ Such good memories." "Yes. You, Sirius, and I all met here." Remus said, smiling. Harry smiled, "So did Ron, Hermione, and I." Lily smiled, seeing the three of them reminisce about their days here. Sakura roller-bladed up to the entrance and waved at the others who waved back.

[​IMG]

-Akiza-

Stretching, Akiza looked around and waved at Kazu, "Morning, Kazu!" She ran to Kazu and smiled. "How are you doing this morning?"

[​IMG]

-Antique Shop-

Koyomi put her dishes in the sink and cleaned her hands. She thought about the news of the rouge Rider and wondered if he became good so he could help Haruto.

-Hino Family Shrine-

"Oh, thank you, Mr. Hino." Haruka said, as she and the others each took one. Hotaru softly bit into hers and smiled, "It's delicious, thank you." Michiru smiled and patted her head. Serena ran up, "Morning, guys!" "Morning, odango head." Haruka said, smiling. Lita smiled, waving at her. Michiru looked at her watch. "Oh, I should get Hotaru to Nintendo Elementary, I'll see you all at school." She gently kissed Haruka's cheek and got Hotaru's hand, walking her to school.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Nintendo High: Teacher Lounge-

Dante watched Rose get asked out on a date and grumbled, Billy looked at him and said, "Calm down. It will be fine." He looked over at Fang and Sirius, then got up and quietly set the communicators on their desks. He walked out to put the other ones in the shoe lockers of the younger members. Tieria looked at Lockon, "I still feel guilty about what happened to you. Now this...." "It's fine." Lockon said, holding his hand up. Tommy thought for a moment and looked at Kimberly, "Hey, Kim. How bout we go out tonight? We haven't done one in a while."

"Sure, Tommy." Kimberly said. "Sounds like a good idea." Watching them, Setsuna smiled and looked at Serah and Snow, who were happily talking with each other while Yami was writing his class lessons for the day.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Nintendo High: School Entrance-

Ron stretched as he entered the high school and went to his shoe locker. "Morning, Weasley." Seiya said, waving at him as he and his companions walked by. Ron looked at him, "Morning, Seiya-senpai." "Ron, there you are." Billy said, walking up to him. "Here." He gave him a communicator with a dark orange wristband. "This will help you when Zedd or Rita decide to bring out a monster." "Thanks, Billy." Ron said, looking at him. Before opening his locker, Ron watched as Ryotaro was hit in the head by one of the lockers on the way to his own.

"He's supposed to be......?" Ron asked. Billy laughed, "Yeah, a Rider like you, but even though it's been a year, I'm still surprised at his bad luck."

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Nintnedo High: Music Room-

Kira sat in the music room with her team, trying to figure a song to write. Taking a look at the melody she had, Troy took the sheet music and sat at the piano. Emma looked at him and asked, "What are you doing, Troy?" "I want to try and help." Troy said, "I'll play the melody that she has so far and see if that helps." Opening the keyboard lid, Troy began to play.

Everyone listened to how well he played the melody. Kira sat with Troy and looked at the sheet music, thinking and starting to write some lyrics that came to her mind.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Gokaigers-

"Breakfast is ready!" Don said, coming from the kitchen and setting the food on the table. Ahim put some tea on the table and smiled as Luka sat down and smiled, taking some of the food and eating it.

[​IMG]

-Moon-

Exploring the other side of the Moon and being able to breath in space, Zedd found the ruins of what looked like a palace. During his research of Earth, he had found the tales of there once being a beautiful kingdom on the moon, but didn't believe it. Now that he had seen the ruins, Zedd believed the stories. He walked through the ruins, looking at them and wondering what happened to the palace as well as sensing a strong magic.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Flower Shop-

"I see now." Aerith said, smiling. "It's nice to see you're full of so many surprises, Carter." Lenne smiled while chaos bowed at Lee, going to water the water lilies.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2015
  11. FancyStache Traverse Town Homebody

~ Triskelion ~

"Not very well." Castiel replied to Fennhoff, gesturing to Orchid who was next to him. "Orchid and I returned from our mission in Tibet. We made acceptable results, but there were some complications." Orchid leaned toward Fennhoff and whispered. "Cas went into one of his uncontrollable rages..."

~ Nintendo High School: Security Office ~

Mike nodded. "No problem." He turned to Jeremy. "We gotta do our morning round of the school anyway."

~ Alleyway in Tokyo's Chinatown ~

"Correct." Quan Chi replied. "I am glad I have the Order's cooperation in my task."

~ Teacher's Lounge ~

Ahmet and Charlie smiled at the sight of John and Rose. "Well, that was nice." Charlie said with a smile, as he turned back to Ahmet. "Glad John finally asked her out." "Indeed." Ahmet replied as he smiled, reflecting on his younger days. "Ah, I remember how I met my first love. Now we just need to find the right woman for you!"

~ Nintendo High: Parking Lot ~

Cassie and Johnny arrived on the grounds in Johnny's car. "Looks like we're a bit early, Cass." Johnny said, looking around. "Should've thought of that before you rushed me out of the house, Dad." Cassie replied with a smirk, which Johnny quickly returned. "Well then, Miss Big-Shot...I guess you won't mind a quick spar while we wait." Cassie raised an eyebrow at his response. "You're not serious are you, Dad?" Johnny nodded. "Remember the old Outworld wars, Cass? I used to risk my life fighting those guys to protect this place. One day, you might have to do the same thing." "It's not that, Dad. I'm worried I'll hurt you so much that you could break a hip or something." "Oh! It's on now." Johnny said with a chuckle as he and Cassie got out of the car. "Now remember the rules. No hard hits and no low blows." "Right, right..." Cassie muttered as she and Johnny got into fighting stance. "Hey, dad?" "Yeah?"

Cassie smirked. "Cage Match." Johnny's eyes widened. "You did NOT just say that!" "I am your daughter." Johnny thought over this for a bit, then shrugged as he and Casie charged at each other.

~ Nintendo High: Hallways ~

Duck Hunt Dog stretched and woke up in the janitor's closet/room. He yawned and got up, deciding to get something to eat from outside.

~ Bus Depot ~

Dick drank his morning coffee and started up the bus, ready to pick up any students who were riding today. He groaned in slight annoyance. He had a feeling that Max kid was going to be ever more annoying than usual.

12. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Porta Vista Harbor~

[​IMG][​IMG]

As Pacha and Kuzco were running towards Silver's boat, Pacha said, "Okay, we're just gonna stop at the house and get some supplies." "Then we'll be on our way, right?" Kuzco asked. "Right," Pacha replied as they reached Silver's boat...

[​IMG]

"Hey there, Pacha. Guess you brought that llama again," Silver greeted Pacha, "You know, you just missed your relatives." "My relatives?" Pacha asked, surprised he had relatives visiting. "Chika," Silver's Chikorita replied, nodding. "Yeah. We just sent 'em to your island, and told 'em where your house was," Silver added. "What did they look like?" Pacha asked, curious as to who these relatives were. "Well, you see, there was this big guy," Silver answered, "And this older woman who was, uh... what would you say, Chikorita, scary beyond all reason?" "Chika," Chikorita replied, nodding to Silver's question. "Yeah, that's it, scary beyond all reason," Silver commented. Looking at each other, Kuzco and Pacha knew exactly who Silver described, and they certainly weren't relatives of Pacha...

---------------------------------------------------------

~Tex Richman's Tokyo Penthouse~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Interesting..." Haytham Kenway commented as he read the piece of paper listing details on Clemont, Bonnie, Sweetie Belle, and Pipsqueak. "Yeah, turns out the ones who started this headache were just a bunch of kids," Tex Richman replied, "How should we proceed?" "Eliminate the three younger ones," Haytham said, "Their deaths would surely force the Muppets to cancel their show out of respect for the deceased children." "And with no telethon tonight..." Richman commented. "The Muppets won't be able to buy back their theater," Haytham finished Tex's sentence, "And our plans for the S-type crystals beneath it will commence." "I see..." Richman replied, "So, how do you think I should do it?" "It doesn't matter," Kenway answered, "Just make sure you aren't caught." "Hmm..." Tex said, thinking of a way to kill Bonnie, Sweetie Belle, and Pipsqueak, "Master... think I could contact our friends in the moon?"

--------------------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School: Security Office~

[​IMG]

"Good," Saïx replied as he exited the office. On his way outside, Saïx passed by Al Mualim...

[​IMG]

"Ah, Saïx... I believe you have somewhere to go?" Al Mualim asked, knowing exactly where Saïx was headed. Saïx then nodded in reply, with Al Mualim commenting, "Very well. Then I expect to see you tonight." "Yes," Saïx replied as he headed out while Al Mualim went to his office.

~Flower Shop~

[​IMG][​IMG]

As Inspector Lee smiled and bowed back to Chaos, Carter blushed at Aerith's response. "Aww, well y'know," Officer James Carter replied, "So anyway... are ya gonna go to yo wizard friend's trial? Or were ya not?"

~Hino Family Shrine~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Aww, shucks..." Grandpa Hino said as he blushed, flattered by the girls enjoying his pound cake. Once Michiru left with Hotaru, Grandpa and Chad quickly set up a table full of lucky charms for sale next to the shrine's entrance. "Back to business, Chad," Grandpa told Chad. "Piplup," Chad replied.

[​IMG]

"Oh dear..." Dr. Fennhoff replied after hearing Orchid whisper to him about Castiel going into one of his uncontrollable rages, "Guess we better start your therapy session right now, Castiel." Opening the door to his office, Fennhoff told Castiel and Orchid, "Come in."

~Nintendo High School: Entrance~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Noticing Ryotaro getting hit in the head, Marco Diaz sighed and shook his head, commenting, "And people wonder why I'm cautious wherever I go." As Hiccup passed by, he said, "Hey, Marco. Ready for Shop Class?" "You know it," Marco replied as he left for Shop Class. Before going to Shop Class, Hiccup approached Billy and Ron, saying, "Hey guys. What's up?"

~Taco Bell~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Over at the Taco Bell close to Nintendo High, Gaston and Trixie were celebrating the end of Gaston's punishment by his parents for throwing a party. "Oh it feels so good to not be grounded anymore," Gaston said as he ate his breakfast burrito, "Though I never would've been grounded if it wasn't for Darien." "Yeah, talk about a nosy neighbor," Trixie replied while she ate her breakfast, "Since when was it a crime to throw a party?" "Exactly my point, Trixie," Gaston concurred.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo Elementary School: Entrance~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"So excited, so excited, so excited!" Bonnie repeatedly said as she happily jumped up and down while Clemont took her to school, excited for the Muppet Telethon tonight. "Deden!" Bonnie's Dedenne added, just as excited as she was. "Easy there, sis," Clemont told his sister, "You still gotta focus on school first. I'll be sure to pick you and your friends up after school and take you guys to the theater." "Sounds like a deal," Bonnie replied as she rushed to the playground, "Bye Clemont!" "Deden!" Bonnie's Dedenne added, waving goodbye to Clemont. "Bye Bon!" Clemont said as he started rushing towards Nintendo High, "Now to make sure I'm not late for school."

-------------------------------------------------------------------

~Dark Side of the Moon~

[​IMG]

"Beautiful, isn't it, Father?" Thrax said appearing in the ruins where Lord Zedd was exploring, "Almost reminds me of the ruins of Zordon's home. And yet, almost everyone on Earth believes it to be nothing but a fairy tale. A once thriving kingdom, destroyed by a powerful witch. But what truly interests me is what happened after. If the stories are to be trusted, the prince who ruled Earth at the time was killed here. With his death, there was no heir to the throne, leading to a long and bloody war on Earth. When the war ended, Earth was then divided into the many countries as it is now. I believe our allies in the Crystal Order are trying to achieve a world just like the one before the destruction of this kingdom. One Earth... with no borders."

~The Skies of Japan - The Bus~

[​IMG][​IMG]

As the J.I.A. plane known as the Bus was flying over Japan, Alan and his Charizard were doing their usual morning exercises in the plane, punching with a punching bag as they waited for Skye, who was late for morning exercises. "You know you're late," Alan commented as he noticed Skye finally arrive...

[​IMG]

"I'm tired, from yesterday's workout," Skye replied as she walked over to the punching bag, "I thought I was joining the J.I.A., not 24 hour fitness." "It's called relative strength training, starting with the basics," Alan said, "And next time, you do 15 push-ups for every minute you're late." "Fine, Mr. Fun Machine. Better than pull-ups," Skye replied, "I don't ever want to do another pull-up again." "You find yourself hanging off the edge of a building 20 stories up... you're gonna want to do at least one," Alan said as Charizard helped Skye position herself to start punching the punching bag. "Stand here. Jab cross, like this," Alan added, positioning himself and punching the punching bag, showing Skye how to do it correctly, "Ten minutes." As Skye started punching the punching bag, Alan asked, "You know the hardest part about boxing?" "Getting punched in the face?" Skye asked back as she kept punching the punching bag. "Keeping your hands up," Alan answered, indicating Skye wasn't doing that while punching. "Why do I even have to do this?" Skye questioned, "I'm sure Fitz-Simmons' supervising officer didn't make them do this muscle stuff." "You said you wanted to be a field agent, like myself and Shining Armor," Alan replied as he noticed Fitz-Simmons passing by...

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Well, if you'd like to switch disciplines..." Alan continued as he walked over to both Fitz and Simmons. "Hey, Simmons. What did your S.O. give you guys for morning drills?" Alan asked Jemma. "Oh, atomistic attribute drills," Simmons replied, "Yeah, we'd name the mechanical, chemical, thermal..." "Electrical properties of materials," Fitz added. "Okay, okay. They made your point," Skye told Alan, figuring her morning drills were better than whatever scientists like Fitz-Simmons did for theirs. "There will come a moment when you have to commit to this or bail," Alan commented as he walked back to Skye, with Charizard holding the punching bag for Skye to punch, "Every field agent has a defining moment. Ask Shining Armor. When you have to make the hard call to either dedicate yourself to this or to curl up in a ball and run." "How can you run if you're curled up in a ball?" Skye questioned as she continued punching. "It's my job as your S.O. to make sure you don't die before then," Alan said as he stopped Skye a bit to correctly position her hands, "Come on." As Skye started punching again, she asked, "So what was yours, Agent Alan? Your defining moment?" Alan remained silent as Skye continued punching the punching bag, not wanting to answer her question. "Come on, tell me. I want to know," Skye continued, not sure why Alan didn't answer her question, "I could get Shining Armor to give you some of that truth serum. You could spill your little heart out to me again." Just then, Agent Melinda May's voice voice was speaking through the intercom...

[​IMG]

"Landing in 15 minutes, take your positions," May's voice said. "Ah, looks like we're on the move," Fitz commented as Alan returned his Charizard to its Pokeball. "Where are we going?" Skye asked. "Oh, Fitz is going to be a judge for a contest of some sort at Tokyo University," Simmons replied, "Winner gets to intern at the J.I.A." "Yipee, sounds fun..." Skye sarcastically said as she and the others prepared for landing.

---------------------------------------------------------------

~Imperial Palace Ballroom~

Over at the Imperial Palace Ballroom, people were gathering for a ceremony where two Japanese soldiers (Aveline and Keith Shadis) were to be given Medals of Honor by prime minster Harriet Jones for their bravery in the attack on the secret Japanese military base in Germany days ago. Lt. Surge, his Raichu, Finnick, Adéwalé, Grant, and Viola were all in attendance (and well-dressed) to congratulate Adéwalé's daughter on her award. Lt. Surge noticed Adéwalé seeming nervous, evident by his sweating. "Adé, relax," Lt. Surge told Adéwalé, patting him on his back, with Adéwalé smiling and nodding in return.

~Nintendo High School: Music Classroom~

[​IMG]

Walking into the classroom, Yen Sid watched as Troy played the piano. Once Troy finished, the music instructor commented, "Well done, Mr. Burrows, well done." Yen Sid then walked towards his desk, making last minute preparations before class started.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Watching other teachers leaving the lounge, Smith looked at his watch, commenting, "Hmm, guess I should get ready for class." "See ya at lunch," Axel replied as Smith left and headed for his classroom. As he left, he was approached by Coulson, who said, "Good work, John." Smiling at him, Smith replied, "Thanks, Phil."

~Nintendo High School: Parking Lot~

[​IMG][​IMG]

As Sora and Roxas were on their way to school, they passed by the parking lot, where they noticed Cassie and her father sparring with one another. "Heh, wish Dad, would be as fun as that guy," Sora commented. Just then, Riku arrived on his motorcycle, parking close to Sora and Roxas...

[​IMG]

"Hey guys," Riku greeted Sora and Roxas as he took off his helmet and stepped out of his motorcycle. "Sweet!" Sora said as he noticed Riku's motorcycle. "Riku, is that yours?" Roxas asked. "Yup, had this baby for about a year," Riku replied, "Love every moment I spend with it." "Wow, it's so cool," Roxas said as he and Sora gazed at it. "Thanks," Riku thanked Roxas. "Oh, big woop, it's not THAT great," a voice closeby said. Looking around, Sora, Roxas, and Riku found the voice coming from Vanitas, who had just parked his own motorcycle close to them...

[​IMG]

"Come on, Vanitas. You gotta appreciate its beauty," Sora replied. "You know what I appreciate?" Vanitas asked Sora, "You and your brother being quiet around me." Vanitas then took off, heading for his class. Parking his car, Thor (along with Loki and Luna) heard what Vanitas said, with all three shaking their head in disappointment...

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

As Thor, Loki, and Luna got out of the car to head for their classes, Riku sighed and shook his head, saying, "No offense, but I can't see how a jerk like that can be related to you two." "None taken," both Sora and Roxas replied as the three headed for their classes as well.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Excellent," Shay replied to Quan Chi, "Now that you and Jadeite are acquainted with one another, I'd say it's time we started looking for that amulet of your master's." "Not to rush, but I do think the sooner we find it, the better," Starlight Glimmer said. "Agreed," Jadeite concurred with the pony.

~Outside Nintendo High School~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

As Katniss (with Haymitch on her shoulder) and Rue walked towards Nintendo High, they heard a voice calling out to them, "HEEEY GUYS!!" Looking around, they found the voice coming from Ritchie and his Pikachu, Sparky, rushing towards them...

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Morning, Ritchie," Katniss greeted Ritchie. "Good to see you this morning," Rue added. "Pikachu," Haymitch added, nodding in agreement. "Thanks," Ritchie replied, "So, Rue... still hurt from your bike accident?" After what happened on Tuesday with Thrax, Katniss and Rue decided to keep the events a secret from those who didn't witness it, and telling others that Rue's injuries were from a bike accident rather than getting beaten up by Thrax. "Hmm, it's a little better," Rue answered. "That's good to hear," Ritchie said. "Pikachu," Sparky added, happy to hear that as well. "Hey guys," another approaching voice said, with the group noticing it was Connor...

[​IMG]

"Pikapi!" Haymitch happily cried, jumping towards Connor. "Hey there, buddy. I missed you too," Connor told Haymitch as he caught him, patting the Pokemon's head. "Pikachu," Haymitch happily replied. "Hey Connor, where's Dick?" Katniss asked. "Probably arrived before me," Connor answered as he handed Katniss back Haymitch, "Achilles might be late today. Do you guys want to do something after school?" "Sure, why not?" Ritchie replied. "Sounds like a plan," Rue added. "Great," Connor commented, "Guess I'll be seeing you all after school."

---------------------------------------------------------

~Roof of Building Close to Alice Elliot~

[​IMG]

Watching Alice step out of her apartment, Discord sighed as he gazed at the box Rassilon gave him, with the order to slice off Alice's heart and place it in it. "How can I do this... how can I do this to a... a... a friend?" Discord wondered out loud. Sensing a presence behind him, Discord said, "I know it's you... Zecora." Turning around, Discord came face to face with the mysterious zebra who had kept appearing at the most random times...

[​IMG]

As Zecora opened her mouth, Discord quickly said, "Wait wait, don't tell me... lemme guess... you're gonna tell me that I should listen to my heart and all that mumbo jumbo. That I should question what I've been told, and that my heart will tell me what is right. So you want an answer now? Okay, here goes..." Discord then started to weep, lying on the ground in front of Zecora, crying, "I can't do it... I just can't! She's my friend! I don't want to hurt her like I did with Celestia all those years ago, and heaven forbid I should face the day I should do that to Mewtwo as well. Celestia, Mewtwo, Alice... they're... they're... they're my friends, and I wouldn't dare do anything to harm them! You know what? Screw Rassilon's orders. I'm not doing this!" Grabbing the box Rassilon gave him, Discord split it into two pieces, throwing them away. "So, if you have any doubts about me, zebra, whoever you are, then so be it!" Discord continued.

Staring at Discord, Zecora simply smiled, and put her hoof on Discord's shoulder. "For years, I have watched you, dear Discord," Zecora replied, "From the day you were born, to the day you got your first skateboard. From your young days at elementary school, to your teenage years at high school. I have seen you gain your powers, and use them to challenge others. I saw your heart become unripe, after mistakenly hurting Celestia with a steel pipe. I have seen your days at the Crystal Order, from your initiation to Rassilon's current order." Discord was shocked to hear Zecora mention details about his life that he never mentioned to her before, saying, "What?" "Your whole life, you seemed to believe there were things more important than friends," Zecora continued, "And my job was to help you fix that way of thinking and make amends. And now, it appears you finally have opened your mind to what is truly important. For friends are certainly worth more than whatever the Crystal Order does, whose actions are abhorrent." "Y-you're right..." Discord said, "Hurting Celestia... lying to Mewtwo about his origin... and having to slice off Alice's heart... no, no more. From this moment on, I intend to make things right. And if it gets me into trouble with the Crystal Order, then so be it. Friendship truly is magic. Thank you, Zecora, for making me realize my mistakes." Discord and Zecora then shared a heartfelt hug, after which, Discord asked, "But, Zecora... just... who are you?" "Hehe..." the enigmatic zebra replied as she backed away a bit, removing her hood...

[​IMG]

"Let's say, a friend," Zecora answered. Just then, Zecora sprouted angelic wings, and flew off into the sky. Discord's mouth was wide open after seeing that, removing his eyeballs, rubbing them, and putting them back on, wondering if what he saw was real. "That was, umm... weird," Discord said to himself, changing into his human form...

[​IMG]

"Anyway, time to have fun with Alice, as friends should do!" Discord continued as he teleported away into an alleyway close to where Alice was, and walked up to where she was standing, saying, "Alice, good morning! It's me, John de Lancie!"

13. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

~Hospital~

"It's about time..." Jumpman said as he slowly started to stretch. "My father has been here every day and night worried about us to even the point where the boys have been with friends of theirs at our home since Luigi was freaked out by the bear and rabbit animatronics Dad made..."

~Mario Bros' Residence~

Mario gently snoozed in his bed with a smile on his face as the recollection of Tuesday night's concert played in his head. He gently rolled over before his hand fell on top of someone's face, Mario mumbled in his sleep. "Luigi...get off, you in here makes things wierd..." Luigi who had been in the bed under him mumbled. "Mario, I'm not in bed with you..." Mario slowly opened his eyes only to make out what appeared to be Peach laying snug under his red covers, the sheer sight of it made Mario jump out of his bed and fall to the floor nearly crashing into a snoozing Sonic nearby. Mario immediatly stood on his feet shouting. "How did Peach get into my bed!?" Sonic lazily opened one of his green eyes. "Dude, don't you remember? After the concert we came back here, your brother felt wierded out because your folks weren't here and thought a bear and a rabbit replaced them, and then we stayed over at your place for a few days until your folks came out of the hospital." Mario blinked as he recalled what Sonic said. "Oh right, I remember now...we were even in the hot-springs and Rock was confused when he saw Vert and Belle's chest size...." Luigi rolled out of bed and fell onto the floor face first. Eventually he stood up and asked. "Where is everyone else at?" Almost then Rosalina crashed through the door looking exhausted panting as she shouted. "There is an old man downstairs asking for Sushi and Shrimp Tempura...get down there and do your jobs!"

The Mario brothers quickly started to scramble as they got into their shirts and overalls and put on their gloves, they blitzed down the stairs with Mario flinging himself into the kitchen and started to cook with a loud racket full of jumping. Luigi flung himself at the register panting as he explained. "Sorry about that, your food should be out momentarily Mr..." "Blue, just call me Blue." Luigi stopped and opened his eyes seeing the man in red and white before him, his brain trying to register the fact that a famous person was inside their place. Luigi turned towards the kitchen shouting. "MARIO!!' On cue Mario came out carrying out two bowls full of Sushi and Shrimp Tempura. "Luigi, I have the food made...just calm down my brother." Mario then casually handed the food to the director and nodded. "Apologies for the delay, I hope you enjoy your food. For not only being a famous person, but also for having the wait...your food is free." After Blue thanked the brothers and left, Mario looked at the clock before realizing that it was almost time for school and scrambled to get everyone ready and out the door...otherwise it was just another typical morning at Mario's house.

~Nintendo High: Teacher's Lounge~

"Indeed it is a sad moment, but he did get to die the way he wanted..like a warrior." Felix explained frowning as he held his hat over his chest. Peppy's eyes opened up. "Although I noticed something as well based on what Jumpman told me when I visited him a couple days prior...whoever shot Galuf had a red target right on Jumpman threatening to kill him within his own home, even his wife tried to stop the sniper but he got away...this followed up by the capture and subsequent escape from Astral and the other S-Types...the only problem is that Astral would want to go after them itself since it has a grudge against the whole family for beating it time and time again, where the sniper comes into the equation...I have no idea." Ralph looked at Peppy before asking. "Wouldn't you also need to equate the gambit made by Jumpman's brother and the S-Type he was working with?" Peppy nodded. "Yes, it was rather unexpected and surprising to see that Ruiji had survived all these years and fooled Astral for so long...clearly he has information since he was on the inside...Information we can use."

~Airspace over Japan~

An airplane that started from Greece and stopped in Russia was now making its way towards Japan, inside the plane several people were waiting patiently to get there...that is if they could handle someone making the sounds of a Toad or someone who had a lightbulb on their head with it shining brightly. A blond woman who had been playing Angry Birds on her tablet looked back and calmly asked. "Can you please turn off your light? My sister is trying to sleep and I am trying to play Angry Birds." A rather large robot looking partially like a submarine and a robot with drills for hands looked over at the game she was playing, the drill robot sighing. "I wish Dr. Cossack made a function to where we could download games into our heads because that looks fun..." The submarine robot looked at the screen as well. "It seems easy enough to do."

~Vector Building~

"So, it was all true the entire time...she does come from their domain..." Darth Vader explained as both he and Shadow Mario stood in an elevator going up. Shadow Mario's red eyes looking at the armored man beside him. "You mean that green-haired witch? I wouldn't be surprised considering the total population of this planet and the sheer mixing of races..." Vader looked at the S-Type explaining. "Despite looking rather laidback, she still has great power...power that could yield dangerous results for our cause." Shadow Mario blinked. "Look, I don't know much about your fancy Force Powers and whatnot, but considering you're more experienced on the subject...what do we do?" Vader placed a hand on the metal part of his helmet in thought before coming up with an idea. "If I fight her, then we are equally matched in skill and power...but we could get some help from my Master in order to figure out how to completely deal with her...he is more experinced in the teachings of the Dark Side." Shadow Mario squinted his eyes looking rather confused but shrugged it off. "Okaaaaay then."

~Kai's House~

Kai had been lazily snoozing in her bed, her mind in quite a chaotic mess since days prior. She had been in deep thought for a while about what she had been doing and if there was even any point to it. Her dreaming soon interrupted by a voice quietly speaking. "Um, miss Kai-chan?" Kai slowly rose up out of her bed still clad in a silk nightgown before she noticed Pyrrha standing at the edge of the bed smiling. The sleepy girl spoke up. "Yes, did you need something?" The blonde looked at Kai for a moment before she explained. "I...I want to thank you for helping me." Kai was a bit surprised before scoffing it off. "Look, don't thank me...thank the JIA...they were the ones who removed the crystal, not me." Pyrrha shook her head. "No, I want to thank you more. If it had not been for your kindness and your persistance to help...I would have still been in Greece possibly being tormented for what I did...or worse, but now I understand what it was...sorry about what happened with Skye though." Kai sighed and got out of her bed before ruffling her friend's hair. "Don't blame yourself for it, you did nothing wrong...I just got a lot on my mind is all..." The blonde looked at Kai before asking. "It relates to your brother...isn't it." Kai looked away hiding her face as she admitted quietly. "Yes...I know I don't like to talk about him, but I feel like...despite what happened after he vanished, I don't think I should be going after the Government because...I don't think they're all bad, after all they helped you as much as I have." Kai then sat on her bed. "I think I believe what Kairi said was true...we are meant for something bigger. So...for now keep this a secret, if I can possibly can...then I will join the JIA and hand over all of the information we have gathered about our combined enemies, afterwards I want our group to work with them." Pyrrha nodded. "Okay, if this is true. Then I am with you all the way...I am no longer afraid of the future." Kai smiled and stood up. "Alright...then let's go."

~Kairi's House~

Unlike our red-capped hero and his younger brother who had been sleeping, the diligent redhead girl had been awake and hard at work on something with paints, pencils and all sorts of artistic supplies on a simple sheet of paper. After what had seemed like an hour of work, Kairi held up a finished picture of what looked to be her and Kai depicted as both an angel and a devil respectively in poses akin to those seen on stained glass statues. "The Angel's light forms the shadow of the Devil, both intertwine together in unison." Eventually she hung it up on a wall and grabbed her phone taking a picture of it as she sent it to Kai. Seconds later she had received a text message of "That is real art right there, good job." this was soon followed up by a reply of "Thx, it seemed like the right thing to do." After that Kairi grabbed her things and started out the door with her bags not noticing a small brown bear wearing a top hat following her, this was followed by seemingly another large headed brown bear with glowing eyes and sharp teeth, a third appeared from seemingly nowhere before they started to split off and multiply on their own without the girl they were following being aware of what had been happening.

~Crystal Order HQ~

Bagular had been at work for quite some time in the laboratory on a particular project he had been working on, laying in front of him strapped to an operating table was a being that was roughly human-shaped clad in black armor. Bagular grinned as he spoke up. "Excellent, seems like the first prototype is ready to go...now to see if he will obey..." Pirachu came running in and jumped onto the table carrying a disc before glaring at the person on the table. "What the hell is this supposed to be?" Bagular turned his head towards the mouse agitated by his interruption. "This...is a test subject of a method of obedience based on the Terminators and notes I've studied from Lumic along with my own knowledge...you may wake up now." The figure slowly rose up and turned his head towards Bagular with the eyes on his helmet glowing red ."Yes, Lord Bagular?" Bagular pointed at Pirachu ordering. "Throw him out." The figure nodded and grabbed the mouse immediatly throwing him out of the room rather hard with a loud crash. Bagular nodded. "Now then, for your actual mission...your mission is to find the ones named Mario and Luigi, make sure them and their friends are dealt with in a manner that's swift and efficient." The figure nodded before starting to leave. "Of course, Master Bagular." As the figure walked out of the room, his eyes began to spark from red to blue and flickered a bit with a groan of pain.

~Nintendo High: Hallway~

Eventually as all of the teachers started towards their respective classrooms, Dr. Eggman and Peppy were walking along the hall. Peppy looked at the rounder man and asked. "Doctor, I need you to keep a visual eye on what your robots are looking at. In the past couple of days there have been reports from Zero and X and others about someone on the grounds looking like a Nintendo High student observing the layout of both the inside and outside of the building...whoever this is...they're good at acting." Eggman nodded vbefore he entered his classroom. "I will be sure to do that..."​

14. FancyStache Traverse Town Homebody

~ Triskelion ~

"Right." Castiel said with a nod as he and Orchid followed Dr. Fennhoff into his office.

Elsewhere, Sonya was reporting the mission in Tibet a success. "That's correct." She spoke to a superior officer. "We managed to remove S-Type threats in Tibet and prevented civilian casualties. Agents Novak and Orchid were exceptional help."

~ Alleyway in Tokyo's Chinatown ~

"Very well." Quan Chi replied. "As for how we can track this amulet down, I've no idea. Perhaps I will consult Lord Shinnok." He pulled out a dark red gem from his pocket and began chanting, causing the stone to glow with a menacing red aura. "Lord Shinnok..." Quan Chi spoke. "...I have people willing to help look for your amulet. However, we have no means to track it down."

Shinnok's voice emanated from the stone. "I see. That is a problem. Give them a description of the amulet. It will make it easier for them." Quan Chi nodded and turned to Shay. He reached into his coat and handed him a picture.

"This is the amulet we are seeking."

~ Nintendo High Parking Lot ~

Cassie grunted as she was knocked to the ground by a kick from Johnny. The actor grinned and helped her up while she glared at him. "Not bad at all, Cass!" He said with a grin. "Almost as good as your old man. Almost. You got the making for a great fighter." "Almost doesn't count." Cassie replied with disappointment. "Don't beat yourself up over it! Besides, your friends are here." Cassie turned to see Jacqueline, Takeda and Jin behind her. "Yeah. See you later, Dad." She said and waved goodbye.

Amy and Sammy arrived at the parking lot. Splitting up, the sisters went their seperate ways. Amy went off to join the rest of the cheerleading squad. With a bright smile, Sammy began heading to the main building, waving at Loki's group as she passed. She was feeling more confident than ever.

Dick's bus pulled up and the second the doors opened, Max was thrown out. Dick muttered an expletive-ridden comment about the boy as the other passengers got off the bus.

Mayhem pulled up and both he and Eris got out. "I am not a baby!" Eris whined, stomping her foot. "Why does Daddy have to have someone supervise me today?" Mayhem shrugged. "Hey, you make a person's breakfast attack them, you pay the price. Now come on, you can't be late for class, and I gotta explain the situation to your teachers." Eris sulked as he dragged her toward the main building.

Ready for another day of undercover work, Ferra and Torr tromped toward the school building, Ferra riding on Torr's back as usual.

~ Tatadohama Beach ~

A female reporter stood on the shores of Japan's Tatadohama Beach, where hundreds of beachgoers were excitedly scrambling around. The reported smiled at the camera and spoke.

"I'm reporting live from Tatadohama Beach, where excitement is filling the air. Government researchers recently discovered strange extraterrestrial technology deep beneath the ocean floor. Although the researchers were found dead of unknown causes, information recovered reveals that the technology belongs to a race of aliens known as the Cephalopods, a group that was once in contact with Earth years ago, before we mysteriously lost contact with them." She turned to where a middle aged man in a fedora was next to her. "I'm here with Professor Armstrong, one of Japan's most respected archaeologists, who says he plans to journey to the ocean depths and recover these artifacts himself. Professor Armstrong, are you really going to go on this excursion?" Armstrong nodded, adjusting his fedora. "Yes, I am. Japan lost contact with the Cephalopods, many years ago, and these artifacts should give us the clues we need to-"

Before he could finish, Armstrong was interrupted by the excited screaming of many women. When he turned to see the source of the noise, his eyes narrowed upon seeing his rival, Jack Keon, approaching while surrounded by many beautiful women.

~ Vector Building ~

Fulgore entered the building, dragging a large energy net filled with struggling S-Types.

~ Teacher's Lounge ~

Ahmet and Charlie got up to head to their classes along with the others.

~ Nintendo High Entrance ~

Klaus von Reinherz was quietly tending to the plants near the entrance as the students passed. Some gave the large man intimidated looks which he simply brushed off.

~ Apartments ~

In the dirtiest, uncleanest apartment in the building, Dan slowly got up. Whether he didn't realize he slept in or just didn't care, Dan got dressed and began heading out, stopping to give his scruffy pet kitten a small pat. Once outside, he went to the parking garage and went to get his car to drive to school. When he arrived, he found an odd sight. Three small S-Types were attacking his car for seemingly no reason. Dan growled and ran to the scene, where the S-Types fled upon seeing his enraged face (which was quite frightening even for them).

Dan scanned the damages on his beat up red car. "Wait a minute." He said, examining a scratch on the left side. "Scratches which look eerily similar to that Crystal Order logo that was shown on TV a few days ago? Random monsters attacking my car?!" Dan ran out into the street and screamed in pure rage to the skies, shaking his fists madly! "CRYSTAL ORDEEEEERRR!!!"

15. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG]

-Alice-

"Hey, John." Alice said, looking at him and waving at him. She walked up to him, smiling. "So, what do you want to do today, John?" She walked beside him on the sidewalk.

-Hino Family Shrine-

Rei stepped out of the shrine, dressed in her school uniform. "Hey, I'm off to school, grandpa. Hope you and Chad have a lot to sell." She said, waving at them then left the shrine with her friends. Serena talked about going to the arcade after school, while Ami considered studying.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-W Group-

As the four of them walked to the school, Queen and Elizabeth talked with Hermione upon the latest gossip that they heard about the school while Philip kept quiet, holding his blank book and hoping that not a lot would happen during the day.

-Nintendo Elementary-

"Alright, you two have a good day." Remus said, patting the Wliys' head and smiling. Lily said, "And make a lot of friends. Try to outshine your brother." "Mom!" Harry said, embarrassed. Lily laughed and waved at them as they ran to the entrance. James looked at his watch and said, "Race you to the high school, Harry!" He took off and Harry followed, Remus and Lily smiled, watching father and son having fun together.

-Nintendo High: Entrance-

"Hey, Hiccup." Ron said, looking at Hiccup. Billy looked at Hiccup and waved, "Oh, yeah, here." He gave Hiccup his own communicator, "This will help you now you two are part of the group. Just come to me, Tommy, Dante, Thomas, or Kimberly if you need any help. We're Power Rangers and allies to the Riders and the Gokaigers." He waved at them as he went to put the communicators for Harry and Masaru in their lockers. Ron smiled, "Looks like high school life just got interesting."

He looked at the gate as Hermione waved at Philip as he went to the library then Queen and Elizabeth went to their lockers, then James and Harry appeared, James smiling as he won the race and Harry sighed in defeat, listening to his father as he gave his punishment to become a student at his new karate studio when it was ready.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Teacher's Lounge-

"Well, better face to my office." Lockon said, standing up and heading out. Tieria nodded, heading for the library. Yami headed for his classroom and then everyone headed for their own classrooms. Tommy and Kimberly waved at each other and headed for their respective areas.

-Music Room-

"Well, should head for first period class." Troy said, getting up and waving at Kira. Kira waved at them and went to her seat, getting ready for the class.

[​IMG]

-Dark Side of the Moon-

Listening to his son about the Crystal Order's goal being to bring the Earth back to the united state it was as in the tales of this ruined kingdom. He nodded, "Then let us help them to the fullest of our abilities."

[​IMG]

-Akiza-

Akiza walked with Kazu, heading for their first class together. She smiled, talking with him about what she thought of her classes since he was her friend.

[​IMG]

-Antique Shop-

While walking to school with Haruto, Koyomi asked, "Haruto, what do you think that the Rider that went rouge? Think he will attack or that he will turn good and help you?"

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Simba & Nala-

While helping Nala fix up the karate studio for James, Simba kept quiet, thinking about his new duty as Kamen Rider Sigurd and Nala being the Yellow Power Ranger. He hoped that he could make to grips about his past and

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Gokaigers-

Luka happily ate her breakfast while Ahim sipped her tea and Doc ate, talking with Gai and smiled.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Flower Shop-

"I was thinking about going to the trial, but the shop...." Aerith said, chaos looked at her and said, "Lenne and I can watch the shop, Aerith."

Last edited: Jul 26, 2015
  16. Hiro ✩ Guardian

~Tokyo Highway: Mad Gear World Tounament Begin!~
    KarinKanzuki.png SakuraBanner.png
    "Sakura Kasugano!" cried out a shrill voice, belonging to a girl with exaggerated Victorian style curls wearing a red school uniform, "It's about time you showed up!"
    "Huh?" Turned another girl, wearing a white uniform, "Karin? You're my first opponent?" Sakura asked.
    "That's right! My family's motto is 'the worst we'll be is being the best', and that includes me defeating you in revenge for our last match!"
    "We were kids... and it was over a doll..."
    "No matter, Sakura! We must do this like Genteladies! En garde!" She took a fighting stance.
    Sakura rolled her eyes and followed suit, knowing that Karin would not be talked out of this.

PoisonBanner.png HugoBanner.png

As the two girls began fighting, a slightly older woman with pink hair watched from atop her rather large compatriot's shoulder.

"Hugo, baby... Do either of those girls catch your interest as a possible partner for the Huge Wrestling Army?" she asked, swinging her legs back and forth.
    "Eh... No. They are puny women. Hugo would crush them like a potato."
    "Hugo, you can't be THAT picky. Did having Ryu as a partner spoil you?" Poison pinched his cheek as if talking to a child.
    The giant waved her hand away. "Ryu was the best fighter besides you that I have teamed up with. It's hard to go back to the basics."
    Poison leapt off his shoulder and began walking up the street. "Come on then, we have a wanderer to find."
    Hugo turned and began to follow Poison, unsure as to where they would as Ryu often was never in one spot nor did he have a phone. "Eh, Poison, how are we getting Ryu back here?"
    "Hm? I'm sure he'll sign up for the Mad Gear tournament as soon as he gets news of it. After all, his buddy Ken Masters is here too! And that Sean kid... Good lord is Sean annoying..."

~Unknown Location: The Princess-chan and the Rider~

LaurenBanner.png
    "Tsukasa, are you here?" Kaoru asked, knocking on the door of a weird house. This looked like his kind of place to hang around, so she figured she may as well extend her gratitude to him for helping them rescue Mako. It had resulted in Juuzo showing up and taking ot most of the Shinkengers, and hospitalizing Kaoru. The scar on her back still hurt at times. Mentor Ji had said that was due to the evil energy and that soon she'd expel it, but she wasn't so sure. She could feel something resting in her...

Last edited: Jul 29, 2015
  17. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

[​IMG]

"Good, very good," Agent John Garret replied to Sonya as she reported to him about the mission in Tibet, "Especially for Cas. What with the S-type in him... takes guts. I'm glad we didn't bury his dead body after you-know-what."

------------------------------------------------------------------

~Triskelion (aka The J.I.A. Headquarters) - Dr. Fennhoff's Office~

[​IMG]

As Castiel and Orchid entered his office, Dr. Fennhoff walked over to his desk, saying, "Please, make yourselves comfortable." Once he took a seat, Dr. Fennhoff told Castiel, "Now, let's begin. Castiel, I want you to focus. Try to think of a good memory from your past life. Describe to me what you remember."

~Nintendo Elementary School: Counselor's Office~

[​IMG]

As Jessebelle was taking care of some paperwork, she heard a knock on the door. "Come in," the counselor replied as the door opened, and in came Sammy and Rini (with Luna-P floating around her)...

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Good morning, Ms. Jessebelle," Sammy greeted the counselor. "Why good mornin' to you as well, Sammy," Jessebelle replied, noticing Rini standing next to Sammy, "And is this the lil' girl your parents told me about?" Sammy nodded in reply, with Rini introducing herself, "Hi. My name's Rini." "Why it's a pleasure to meet you, Rini," Jessebelle replied, "You can go to your class, Sammy. I can take it from here." "Alright," Sammy said as he left, "See you later, Rini." "Bye, Sammy," Rini replied, taking a seat. "Alright now... you're 8 years old, is that correct, darlin'?" Jessebelle asked. "Yup," Rini replied. "Very good..." Jessebelle said as she typed something on her computer, "... and, done. Congratulations, Rini. You're now an official student of Nintendo Elementary. Your teacher will be Ms. Frizzle. Would you like me to take you to her classroom?" "Sure," Rini replied. "Alright then, come along," Jessebelle said as she and Rini both got up from their seats, and exited the office.

~Nintendo High School: Entrance~

[​IMG]

Putting his communicator into his pocket, Hiccup whispered to Ron, "Just between you and me, I already knew about Billy, Tommy, Thomas, and Kimberly being Power Rangers. Zordon told me... and I guess he also told Billy about us." Looking at his watch, Hiccup noticed it almost time for Shop Class. "Ooh, better run. Catch ya later, Ron," Hiccup said as he rushed to Shop Class.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Wait, I've seen that amulet before," Starlight Glimmer said, recognizing the amulet from its picture. "Really? Where?" Shay asked. "It's at the Tokyo National Museum," Starlight replied, "I read about the museum placing it in an exhibit over there some months ago." "Hmm, then I suppose we'll need to a pull off a heist," Jadeite commented.

~Dark Side of the Moon~

[​IMG]

"I agree," Thrax replied to his father. Just then, Thrax noticed Goldar flying towards him and Zedd...

[​IMG]

"Goldar, what is it?" Thrax questioned Goldar as he landed. "Someone from the Crystal Order is calling," Goldar replied. "Really?" Thrax asked. "Yeah. Some guy called Tex Richman," Goldar replied. "I see... better see what it's about," Thrax said, teleporting back to Zedd and Rita's palace.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Flower Shop~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"In dat case, I can take ya," Carter said once Chaos said he and Lenna can take care of the shop. "Carter, what about Shan-Yu?" Lee asked Carter, tapping on Carter's shoulder. "Don't worry Lee, we can take a break for one day," Carter replied, "Besides, it ain't like we got a lead or somethin'. Shan-Yu's been missin' since the Chinatown incident, an' I doubt he's suddenly gonna appear anytime soon."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Outside Flower Shop~

[​IMG]

On the other side of the street outside Aerith's flower shop, Shan-Yu, covering his face in a hood, had watched Carter and Lee go inside, and talk with Aerith. "Interesting..." Shan-Yu said to himself as a van parked next to him. Entering the van, Shan-Yu noticed Madame Gao seated in the passenger seat right next to him...

[​IMG]

"I suppose you found what you were looking for?" Gao asked Shan-Yu in Chinese as the van they were in drove off. "Yes," Shan-Yu replied in Chinese as well, "I plan to get my revenge and get what Kitaniji promised us. It all ends tonight."

~Nintendo High School: Philosophy Classroom~

[​IMG]

Stepping into the Philosophy classroom, Carlton Banks walked over to Ghetsis's desk, placing an apple on it, telling Ghetsis, "Just a little something for you, big guy." After giving him the wink and the gun, Carlton walked over to his desk, hoping his butt-kissing towards Ghetsis would lead to less frightful moments for him by the Philosophy instructor.

~Nintendo High School: Astronomy Classroom~

[​IMG]

As students were entering the Astronomy classroom, Ed entered in a more unconventional way, moving by standing upside-down, and having his uni-brow literally crawl towards the classroom. "Hi guys," Ed said as he entered the classroom, giggling until he bumped into his desk, causing him to stand right-side up again, and sit in his desk.

~Hospital - Room 616~

[​IMG]

"Yeah," Doctor Hu replied, "By the way, terrible circumstances aside, it was good to see you again. I don't believe we've even spoke to each other after your wedding. We really should do more than annually send each other Christmas and vacation cards." Hearing a knock on the door, Hu noticed Nurse Temple entering with IV replacements for the three patients...

[​IMG]

"Oh good, Nurse Temple's here," Doctor Hu commented, "I need to go take care of something. I'll see you guys in a while." As Hu left, Nurse Temple proceeded in replacing the IV for Jumpman, Ruiji, and Fujiko.

~Nintendo High School: History Classroom~

[​IMG]

As Xion sat in her desk, taking out her books, she noticed her ex-boyfriend, Vanitas, enter the classroom...

[​IMG]

As usual since breaking up with him, she avoided direct eye contact with him. But what seemed strange to Xion was that Vanitas didn't even bother looking at her, as though she wasn't even in the room, despite the threat he gave when she broke up with him.

~Nintendo High School: Creative Arts Classroom~

[​IMG]

After arriving at the Creative Arts classroom, Manon and her Chespin, Harry, were both yawning due to staying up last night on Manon's homework and studying. "Well, at least today's a Friday..." Manon commented. "Leemo..." Harry replied as he too yawned.

~Imperial Palace Ballroom~

As Lt. Surge and the others remained seated, watching as other people arriving, Surge noticed his and Adéwalé's old friend, Jack Sparrow, arrive to the ballroom, walking towards them...

[​IMG]

"Jack Sparrow... been a while," Lt. Surge greeted Sparrow. "It certainly has, old friend," Sparrow replied as the two shared a brotherly hug. "Jack, thank you so much for coming," Adéwalé said as the two shared a hug as well. "The pleasure's all mine, Adé," Sparrow replied, "And besides, I'm just really proud for Aveline on such a remarkable achievement." "Hey there, Jack," Finnick greeted Sparrow. "Finn, look at you. Why... you're practically an adult now," Jack replied as he shook his hand before shifting his focus to Lt. Surge's Raichu. "Raichu... electrifying as always," Jack told the Pokemon as he pet him. "Raichu," Surge's Raichu happily replied. "And... who might you two be?" Jack questioned once he noticed Grant and Viola. "Bonjour, Monsieur Sparrow," Grant replied as he shook hands with Jack, "My name is Grant, I am Adéwalé's nephew from France. And this is Viola, my girlfriend." "Bonjour! It's nice to meet you," Viola added as she shook hands with Sparrow as well. "Ah, always a pleasure to meet someone from Adéwalé's family and their significant other," Sparrow replied as he took a seat with the group. "So, how's lil' Pipsqueak doin'?" Lt. Surge asked Jack. "Oh great, thanks for asking," Jack replied, "He's going to be busy today, helping those Muppets with their telethon. I'll be watching the show live in the Muppet theater tonight. You're all welcome to come if you wish." "Thanks for the offer Jack, but I expect to be busy... what wit' bein' a gym leader and all," Lt. Surge said, "Not ta mention, Adé prob'ly wants ta spend some time with Aveline... 'specially after what happened in Germany. But lil' Pip's got our full support." "Understandable," Jack replied.

~Nintendo High School: Accounting Classroom~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

As Rue and Ritchie (with Sparky on his shoulder) entered the Accounting classroom and took their seats, Ritchie whispered, "Hey Rue... finished homework?" "Yeah. Needed some help?" Rue replied. "Yeah, just the last two questions," Ritchie whispered back, "Just hope the quiz questions aren't as hard." "Pikachu..." Sparky added, nodding in agreement with Ritchie.

~Nintendo High School: Gym~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Stepping out of the girl's locker room while wearing her gym uniform, Katniss began stretching while watching the boys exit from the boys locker room, wearing their gym uniforms as well. "Pikachu!" Haymitch cheered for Katniss as he sat in the bleachers. "Thanks, Haymitch," Katniss replied to her Pokemon.

~Nintendo High School: Demonology Classroom~

[​IMG]

Entering the Demonology classroom, Sunset Shimmer wondered how her favorite subject would be today as she took her seat, waiting for the bell to ring, and for Al Mualim to give the morning announcements.

~Nintendo High School: Principal's Office~

[​IMG]

Once the bell rang, Al Mualim switched on his speakers to make the morning announcements. "Good morning, Nintendo High School. Today is Friday, September 6th, 2013. Barely any announcements today," Al Mualim's voice spoke throughout the school, "Registration for new students has ended as of yesterday, and won't resume until the next semester. Also, I would like to ask students using the parking lot to please park properly. I've had several complaints over the past week from teachers having a hard time to park because some students take two parking spots. So to the students who park, I ask you, please, park properly, because I don't want to have to revoke your privilege to use the parking lot. And finally, as a reminder to students who will be 18 years old by Election Day, you are highly encouraged to register to vote. It is your constitutional right and your opportunity to take part in the election process. Thank you all, and have a wonderful day."

~Nintendo High School: Government Classroom~

[​IMG]

Once Al Mualim's announcements ended, Rose faced her class, and said, "Well, good morning everyone. If you can all please pass your homework forward, we'll get started on today's lesson, which, coincidentally, involves the very same election process Al Mualim mentioned."

~Nintendo High School: Pokemon Battling Classroom~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Once Al Mualim's announcements ended, Professor Oak faced his class, saying, "Hello there, everyone. Today's lesson will continue our discussion on type advantages and disadvantages. Though we'll be changing it up by involving type changes when a Pokemon changes its form. But first, let's start with attendance. Eddy?" "Here," Eddy replied as he raised his hand.

~Nintendo High School: English Classroom~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Once Al Mualim's announcements ended, John Smith faced his class, saying, "Good morning, class. As I mentioned to you before, today we'll start reading Charles Dickens' 'A Tale of Two Cities'. Before we get to that, attendance. Beat?" "Yo," Beat replied as he raised his hand, glad that Smith didn't call him by his real name. "Joshua?" John called out. "Present," Joshua replied as he too raised his hand.

~Nintendo High School: Advanced Calculus Classroom~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Indeed, sir," Sully said to himself after hearing Al Mualim encourage older students to register to vote. Once the announcements were over, the Advanced Calculus instructor faced the class, and said, "Alright, class. Let's get this show on the road. First up, attendance. Clemont?" "Yup," Clemont replied as he raised his hand.

~Nintendo High School: Music Classroom~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Once Al Mualim's announcements ended, Yen Sid turned to face his students, saying, "Good morning to all of you. I have good news. As of yesterday, we have finished practicing 'The Sorcerer's Apprentice.' And I feel that you are all ready to move on to Modest Mussorgsky's 'Night on Bald Mountain.' But before we start, let me first take attendance. Loki?" "Yes, sir," Loki replied as he raised his hand. "Gaston?" Yen Sid called out. "Yeah," Gaston replied as he raised his hand. "Xehanort?" Yen Sid called out once more. "Present," Xehanort replied as he raised his hand.

~Nintendo High School: Martial Arts Class~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Once Al Mualim's announcements ended, Bruce Wayne faced his class, saying, "Okay guys. Today, we're gonna be moving on to Brazilian jiu-jitsu. Like any other martial art, you have to understand how I teach it to you, or you will fail. Understand?" "Yes," Connor, Dick, and other students replied. "Good," Wayne said, "Now, let's start."

~Nintendo High School: Chemistry Classroom~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Once Al Mualim's announcements ended, Eraqus and his TA, Axel, faced the class, ready to start with today's subject. "Good morning," Eraqus greeted his class, "Today we'll be continuing our discussion on the atomic structure, which, as you'll know, you will all be quizzed on this Monday. But first, attendance." "Trixie?" Axel called out. "Here," Trixie replied as she raised her hoof.

~Nintendo High School: Algebra 2 Classroom~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Well, looks like someone wants the election to come by so zetta quick," Sho Minamimoto commented after Al Mualim's announcements ended, "'Kay class, let's make this quick. Riku?" "Here," Riku replied as he raised his hand. "Edd?" Minamimoto asked once more. "Present, sir," Double D replied, raising his hand.

~Nintendo High School: Algebra Classroom~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Once Al Mualim's announcements ended, Alastar Moody, faced the class, saying, "Alright class, I hope you're all ready for your first test. Before we start, attendance. Max?" "Right here," Max replied as he raised his hand. "Roxas?" Moody called out once more. "Yes," Roxas replied as he too raised his hand.

~Nintendo High School: Biology Classroom~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Morning, everyone," Phil Coulson greeted his class after Al Mualim's announcements ended, "Today's the day. Your first test. Now I'll need you all to clear your desks and get out a pen or pencil. But before we start... Luna?" "Yes, Mr. Coulson," Luna replied as she raised her hoof. "Thor?" Phil called out. "Yes," Thor replied as he raised his hand. "Vanellope?" the biology teacher called out. "Yup," Vanellope replied as she too raised her hand. "Sora?" Phil called out once more. "Present," Sora replied, raising his hand.

~Sidewalk~

[​IMG]

As Discord walked with Alice, he noticed the coffee shop he took Alice to when he first met her on Tuesday. "How 'bout some coffee? Or tea? Or whatever else you'd like to drink," Discord suggested, "I just... feel like talking."

Last edited: Jul 28, 2015
  18. Hiro ✩ Guardian

~Demonology Classroom~

Into demonology entered a girl in a red jacket and a blue turtleneck. She had a matching blue hat. She glanced over at Sunset Shimmer, recognizing her from their previous little skirmish.

Cammy titled her head at Sunset Shimmer. There was something really weird about her...

~Philosophy~

"Thank you, Carlton," Ghetsis said, taking the apple and biting it.

19. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

~Demonology~

The door opened as Vergil strode in and the door shut just as quick as soon as he reached the desk and cast an eye upon everyone, putting Yamato facedown, hands on the hilt. "I hope you done your assignment on reading as far as you could into the book I've provided for you, I'll be interested to know what you've discovered, so who here wants to showcase their knowledge of Demons that they read into?" Vergil asked smoothly.

One nameless student asked him about the Devil and Vergil his eyebrow just ever so slightly. "You mean Lucifer I suspect, he isn't the Devil incarnate, it's more of a title given to those of the strongest in the Underworld, I never personally met a Lucifer, I have heard however, he has his own daughter residing in the Human World in another school entirely, by the name of Gremory if memory serves, the named Devils or Demons are some of the more known ones, Cerberus, the guardian of the Underworld is always a three-headed dog, but which kind depends on what level of Hell it was born, I met an Ice Cerberus on one occasion, of course, he was just all bark and not bite." Vergil stated and another asked about the Grim Reaper.

"That one too has many variations from the one in the book, some call him Death as well but there are Devils who can take on his form, scythe and all, but the Original Death has a sword at his disposal too, he chosen a scythe because it was more imitating, there is actually a tale about Death with three brothers who avoided Death by using their special abilities to cross a raging rapids because it was expected for them to wade through, Death pretended to congratulate them and granted them any one thing they should desire, one demanded power to beat all others, the second demanded the power to restore those who were lsot to time and the third asked for cloak that would let him escape that place without Death following him." Vergil noted he had their intrigued looks.

"The first brother boasted about his gift and said none could beat him, however, that night, a thief killed the brother and took the gift, thus Death acquired this first victim, the second brother called back a loved one from a time she lived, but she instead was nothing more than a shadow of her former self and after he couldn't' bear it anymore, the second brother hung himself as so to join her so Death claims the second brother, however, he looked high and low for the third brother, who held onto Death's cloak of invisibility which that even Death could not penetrate, only after the third brother met with old age, did he go with Death gladly, so, what is the moral of the story?"

~Tsukasa~

Tsukasa opened the door and eyes met with Kaoru's "Oh, the Princess of the Shinkengers." Tsukasa said and left the door open as he walked back inside, letting Kaoru walk in without asking to come in. "So what brings the Princess of the Shiba clan to me?" He asked.

~Haruto~

Haruto took a moment to consider Koyomi's words. "No, I don't think so, that Rogue Rider was met with ease from someone with no power as a Rider at all, almost magical in a sense." Haruto added.

~Kazu~

Kazu listened to every word Akiza spoke with such enthusiasm, it did seem like she truly enjoyed his support, especially considering her powers, he had to admit, he didn't expect another like Jaden to be around.

~Harold~

"How true." Harold said and eaten his breakfast.

20. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Music Room-

Kira listened to Yen Sid and nodded, hoping that Vekar didn't have any plans to disrupt her practicing or her time with her friends. Nero just hoped that Dante and Vergil will allow him to practice in their apartment, if they didn't mind.

[​IMG]

-Girls Locker Room-

Gia changed into her P.E. uniform, tying her hair into a ponytail. Taking off her necklace, Gia covered up her Gosei Morpher and hiding her communicator within her clothes, making sure it was muffled when it would sound.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Gym-

Watching Tommy set up the gym as a makeshift track, Fang said, "Take a break, Tommy. Let Kurokage handle this class." "Fang, just don't let that arrogance go to your head now you're a Kamen Rider." Tommy said, looking at her. "You have a major duty now." "I know, I know." Fang said, Tommy sighed and left the gym. Fang watched him as the students came in, Jake smiling as Gia stretched.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Drama Classroom-

Kuja prepared his lesson for the first class while Hinako sorted out the papers on the assignments that Kuja had in mind for the class. She did wonder when Sakura would visit the school

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-French Classroom-

Sirius started his French class by checking attendance, when her name was called, Emma raised her hand. She sighed as she listened as Draco say that he was present so proudly. 'It's just taking attendance, not being invited for audience with the royal family or anything.' She thought to herself.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Children's Card Game 101-

"Alright, class is starting." Yami said, entering the classroom and starting attendance. Akiza sat calmly while listening to him take attendance of the students in the class.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-History Class-

Harry, Ron, and Hermione happily talked about what's been happening with them. Only hushed, they confessed to Hermione about their roles as Riders, Ron even admitted he was the rouge Rider but promised to use that new Lockseed that he got rather then the Blood Orange. Hermione told them that she knew a Rider but they needed to figure it out for themselves.

[​IMG]

-English Class-

Noah took out his books for his class and sat quiet, listening to the attendance roll call. He kept quiet and waited for his name to be called.

[​IMG]

-Creative Art Class-

Namine entered the Creative Art classroom and sat at her seat, taking out her sketchbook. She sat quietly, gently sketching in her sketchbook, her current sketch being about the Power Rangers.

[​IMG]

-Library-

Philip sat in the Library, wandering the Planet's Bookshelf for random lookups. He wandered around the endless shelves, looking at the countless subjects and books that he looked at.

[​IMG]

-Koyomi-

Koyomi looked amazed and nodded, as they headed for their first class together. She sat in her seat with Haruto sitting next to her, listening to the attendance roll.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Modern History Class-

Dante yawned as he watched the students enter his classroom while Billy waved at them. "Alright, everyone, stay quiet while I take roll call." He took the attendance roll call.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Remus' Home-

While Lily worked on a new Driver, James was teaching Remus how to fight and protect himself now that he was a Rider. Remus told him that he might not be useful on the night of a full moon due to his 'condition', but James reassured him as long as he had his Wolfsbane ready, he would be fine.

[​IMG]

-Flower Shop-

"Well, thank you, Carter, chaos." Aerith said, smiling. She quickly went upstairs to get her coat and told Beast that she would be gone for a while, before heading out with Carter.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.