RE: Mario's High School Days

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by NutheadBros, Jan 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Gringotts~

[​IMG]

"
    If you're worried that I am here to turn you in, then don't," Yen Sid replied to Harold, "While I do view your actions as being immature and rash, and I truly believe you deserve to be tried for what you have done... I have nothing but utmost respect for Nicholas Flamel, and only because of him, I do not wish to hand you over to the authorities, who, I might add... you seem to view as idiots who have no idea on magic. Do you really think they're that dense? They are very aware of those with powers, and have advanced enough to deal with those like us. You, however, are stuck in an ancient mindset that the two mustn't mingle. That was the very reason my grandparents left the ever shrinking wizarding world, and embraced others. You have so much to learn about the world, Harold. Those with powers and those without have learned to coexist with one another, no longer divided by secrecy, both evolving to be much better than what our ancestors were. Societies like this one, containing only those with powers, are a dying breed. And that is my problem with the way you're treating Queen Elsa. Instead of allowing her to evolve like the rest of us who have gifts, you instead are enforcing your old ways onto her, when the only way she can learn to accept her powers and become accustomed to them is to see that she is indeed accepted by others with no powers, including her own sister. You may think you're helping her, and your heart may be in the right place, but you are harming her more than you are helping."

2. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Tokyo Street-

While walking, Ron saw someone ride up to him. It was Sakura, transformed with a helmet over her head as her hair was tied in a bun in the helmet. She looked at Ron and said, "Get on, I have a feeling that your former controllers sent someone new to handle one of our kind." "Uh, okay." Ron said, getting on behind her, "How do you know something's going on?" "I have done this for a long time, the feeling has become instinct," Sakura said, driving off with Ron holding on her uniform.

[​IMG]

-District 12, Katniss's Home-

Appearing near Katniss's house, the Woman watched as Thrax approached Rue. She wondered if that girl was really one of the Armored Rider that Sagara picked in the race for the Golden Fruit. Watching, the Woman wondered if anyone would appear to help.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Command Center-

Navi panicked as she tried not to disturb Zordon and Lily teleported into the Center, "Navi, Alpha, I think that Zedd and Rita weren't happy about losing Ron and sent one of their own. I just don't where." She looked at Hiccup and figured it was best to not bother as she figured out where they sent their son. She found and said, "District 12." "But that's where we have the signal of one of the Drivers." Navi said, Lily thought until she looked at the Viewing Globe and saw Sakura and Ron riding to the district. "Well, lets see what he does with that new Lockseed."

[​IMG]

-Gringotts-

"Please, sir Yen Sid." Elsa said, lowering her hood. "I was afraid to go out and Harold didn't know who I was until Officer Jenny told him about me. I didn't even know that I was in a flower shop when I ran to that place. I admit, Diagon Alley is wonderful, and Harold is gracious to me. But please, Harold hasn't been here long and was trying to help me, so I will try to get accepted by the others on my own, just let Harold live peacefully in Tokyo, though he can't stay at the flower shop anymore." She sighed and looked at Harold, "Farewell. Here." She made a beautifully crafted ice flower and gave him it and the magic paper she had. "I'm sorry that we couldn't get to know each other more."

[​IMG]

-Hotel-

Anna waited at the hotel, wanting to see her sister and looked out a window, humming to herself.

[​IMG]

-Hino Family Shrine-

"Hello, Grandpa, Chad." Rei said, smiling at her grandfather and his Pokemon. "Sorry about your match. It sounds like you had fun though."

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Tsukino House-

Luna leaped onto the window still of Serena's room, laying down and looking out.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Flower Shop-

Arranging some flowers, Aerith looked at chaos and he sighed. "I'm not used to finding those with magics and I don't know how far they are." He said, rubbing his hair. Aerith said, "Well, it was worth a shot." She sighed, holding some of the flowers she had.

3. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]
    ~Harold~

Harold gave a small laugh and gave Yen Sid a stare. "If that's what you believe, then you obviously don't know my history Yen Sid, immature, rash?" Harold gave a sceptical eye at him. "You try living a life knowing you are a clone of someone else and all you have is the kind elderly couple who refused to partake in the ambitions of one old man who merely wants to remain in the spotlight, my uncle taught me that magic should be discreet and hidden because of what it can do in the wrong hands, especially with a reputation like his, if magic's so widely accepted, then I have no qualms against that." Harold said and continued.

"As for the authorities who you say I view as idiots, while I respect their work when they actually get it sorted, but wrongfully called a kidnapper just because I helped Elsa who had clearly requested help and a place to calm down as well as control her powers, I offered her refuge and magical help of controlling her power while no-one helped her during her childhood to control it, the Ministry of Magic would of sent someone to help her learn but you know what she was taught? To conceal her feelings, don't feel anything, locked in her room out of fear for harming her sister, Anna." Harold gave him a stare.

"Only information they had? A Troll who vaguely shown Elsa what her magic could do to people after harming her sister accidentally, now I don't know about you or anyone else in the world, but for Merlin's sake, she was separated from her sister for thirteen years of their life which she'll never get back, so don't you dare tell me my ways are ancient, at least Elsa gets someone who isn't afraid of her magic and is magical like herself and as for enforcing my ways onto her, not once." Harold raised a finger. "Not once did I suggest to Elsa that she separate from her life as ruler nor as a sister, I do not enforce my ways Yen Sid, I am helping Elsa learn there is a magical world that experiences the same problems as her, I provided her and Princess Anna a means of communicating while she stayed with me, I'll give myself a magical Oath at the risk of losing my magic to let it be known." Harold said seriously, those who make a Magical Oath had the risk of losing their magic if what they said were a lie and he'd become a mere Squib.

As Elsa gifted him the flower and said she'd wait outside the room, Harold and Yen Sid were alone. "Congratulations Yen Sid, you ruined what I hoped to give to Elsa a magical day out before returning her home, tell your Officer though by whatever means of communication you so have available, expect me to arrive at the Flower Shop so she along many others see the man who kidnapped Queen Elsa behind bars, now if you'll excuse me, I have to retrieve my Key and apologize to my landlord, oh while we're at it, pass a message to Albus Dumbledore, ask him how his so called 'Greater Good' plan is coming along since his guinea pig is under arrest." Harold finished and left.

4. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

~Kai's Car~
    "Sammy, not everyone is a badass on the first try. Infact it took me a while to become who I am today...and Kairi's not even fully there yet." Kai explained as they drove towards Akihabra raising a finger as she drove. "This is the part where you improve and remove your inhibitions, after all you'd still be a good girl..just with more of a rougher touch...or some crap like that, I don't know. If you want, you could join my group and we could help you improve the way you are...just like how Kairi joined this morning...then again I don't know how many people own a stable of robotic unicorns, a nightclubm and some other stuff. Meh...point is Sammy, I believe you are capable of doing so..just like Kairi and Me...you could be tough like us." Kairi blinked and looked at Kai explaining. "But I'm not that tough like you, I'm different." Kai looked back at the blue-headed female. "Metaphor, I didn't mean physical strength, I meant inner strength."

~Pizza Hut/Chaotix Detective Agency~
    Once again, our favorite trio of detectives were sitting at their usual table with Vector placing files and folders on the table, Vector had his arms crossed and his eyes shut as he began to speak. "Boys, something bad happened earlier today. Espio..can you explain what happened?" The purple ninja chameleon coughed before he started the meeting. "So, earlier today Galuf was shot right in the middle of Jumpman's resturant and died right on the floor. The suspect got away but there was a bullet hole right in the window..." It was then that Charmy interrupted, the bee flying off his seat as he said shocked. "Wait, Galuf DIED?!" Vector then responded. "Yes, Charmy. Now be quiet, Espio's trying to talk." Espio nodded and continued. "I had left the scene after that and returned sometime later to the building only to observe in no particular order Jumpman's pokemon talking to a strange cowboy ninja, Jumpman's friends coming in, Wario and Waluigi being shot out of the building, and a strange old man coming in and deploying a Rabbit and a Bear animatronic. I do believe the owners of the business have gone missing." Vector stroked his chin. "I see, so we have a case of the missing Big Business Owners on our hands." Charmy nodded. "Yeah, they were advertised on Smackdown and had big crowds today." It was then that a phone call interrupted the serious meeting and Vector picked it up. "Hello?....Yes...of course, send a bunch of pizzas...okay, thanks for doing business, we will send someone over with the pizzas shortly miss...did you say your name was Kai?...of course, thank you." Vector then hung up before looking at Espio and said. "You have to make a delivery to that one house again, I swear she must really like Pizza...or she's unaware of Jumpman's business." Espio nodded and flipped back onto the top of his chair. "What should we do about the issue in front of us though?" Vector looked at him responding. "For now we wait and see what develops, we can't do anything quite yet until we can perform an investigation on it."

~Vector Building: Wilhelm's Office~
    Darth Vader, Shadow Mario, and T-Elos all came out of an elevator right into Wilhelm's office where Wilhelm sat in wait with the Red Testament standing beside him. Wilhelm look at the three before explaining calmly. "I have called all three of you in here for some important errands to run." Vader bowed. "Of course, what are your orders, Master Wilhelm." Wilhelm looked at Vader first before explaining. "I want you to go and investigate a particular area in Tokyo, the Compass is telling me there is someone who came from my domain with powers like yours...I think that someone might have also come from there." Vader nodded slowly. "Of course..." Wilhelm turned towards T-Elos next as he explained. "I want you to head down to Gadd Science...try to find their secret Anti S-Type Weapon...when you find her, you know what to do." Wilhelm then turned to face Shadow Mario. "As for you, I want you to go down to the city and try to locate those two wild cards...do not engage them under any circumstance, I need to find out why the Compass can't trace them." T-Elos and Shadow Mario nodded before the three set off on their way out of the building.

~Eggman's House~
    After some time Eggman had finished reconstruction on the mysterious robot he had received in the mail. Eggman walked around the finished robot before making note of it's structure, blue and purple coloring with red lights, the giant green dome on his head, and the two wings on his back. Eggman poked the robot with Orbot, Cubot, and Metal watching as it activated with a loud screeching. "QWAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRK!" just as his limbs started to move about...unfortunately he soon froze as a radio drama started to play. Eggman blinked in surprise as Orbot hovered nearby commenting. "Seems like you fixed up a radio there." It was then the other crate burst apart as a chubby silver robot with blue eyes and a butler's uniform walked out of it and towards the frozen robot explaining to Eggman and his robots. "He usually does this, I will take him off your hands and do what usually follows after this." The butler pushed the frozen robot out of Eggman's house before promptly hitting him upside the head unfreezing him.​

5. FancyStache Traverse Town Homebody

~ Set Of 'Super Sentai: The Movie' ~

Just as Johnny was about to go look for them, the other Rangers showed up, though the actress playing the Yellow Ranger went straight to the set. "Sorry about that." The man wearing the Green suit said. "Me and the others were just getting to know each other. Name's Kenny." Little did Johnny know, the man was actually Eliot Spencer, an international thief posing as an actor. Eliot gestured to the actress in the Pink suit, his partner Parker. "This is Stacy. Get this: she's doing her own stunts." Johnny shook their hands. "Nice to meet ya." He said with a grin. "I'm doing my own stunts, too. And my own special effects." Eliot and Parker shot confused glances at each other at that statement just as Matt spoke up. "Oh, hey! Looks like the director and the crew are here.

~ Vector Industries ~

Fulgore watched his comrades pass by and leave. "You have tasks? Good." He stated. "I have my own affairs to attend to." He left the building with them, only to go off on his own.

~ Tibet ~

Sonya quickly ordered her soldiers to put down their weapons, approaching Castiel and Orchid. She turned to the former. "Did you know about this, Agent Orchid?" She asked, causing Orchid to flinch. "Yes. I knew." She replied in a low voice. "But, Commander Blade. You have to listen to Castiel's side of the story." "No." Sonya cut in, shaking her head. "I think I know the 'story'. He's an S-Type in the body of a dead JIA agent, which means he's potentially dangerous. Whatever that was he unleashed on that large one, he almost killed us as well." Castiel kept quiet, until Soyna continued. "As far as we know, he can infiltrate and sabotage our operations at any time. Under normal circumstances, I would order him to be killed right now. But, I do admit, that if he hadn't done what he did, we'd probably all be dead and the mission would be compromised. So, while that isn't enough for me to trust you, Agent Nov-" She stopped and corrected herself. "...Agent Castiel, it's enough for me not to kill you on the spot. Now, everyone get these villagers back to their homes. We're heading back to Japan."

~ Kai's Car ~

Sammy nodded. "I think I get it." She spoke. "I'm not really looking to be, um, 'badass', really. Just a bit more confident and assertive. I don't want to be better than anyone else, I want to be better than who I am now." At the invitation into Kai's group, she shrugged. "Well, I really don't want to jump into any big commitments blind. What do you guys do?"

~ Tokyo Streets ~

"Gotcha." Erron nodded. "I'll meet with him then. See if I can contact Reptile and have him meet with us. Kill two birds with one stone." Kotal nodded, while Ferra shook her head. "It no nice to kill birds with stone. Ferra am wonder if you cut out for Kotal group." She scolded Erron, who glared at her. "It's a figure of speech, short stuff."

~ Hall ~

Scarlett opened the door to find a young man wearing a biker jacket and jeans, most certainly not a cop. "'Scuse me, miss." He spoke. "My motorcycle just died out outside your house. Could I get some help?" "Oh, sure." Scarlett replied. "There's a phone over there." The biker entered the manor and grabbed the phone to call someone. Scarlett immediately went to the Lounge. "Well, it's not the police." She sighed. "It's a motorist." "Driving out in this dreadful weather?" Plum asked, bewildered. "Anyway, he's calling for some help with his motorcycle. He should leave soon." Scarlett continued. "In the mean time, we should make sure he doesn't see the bodies." At that moment, the biker entered the Lounge. "Hey, I just called a freidn to come pick me up. Think I could use your bathroom?" He asked. "Oh, sure." Scarlett answered. "It's somewhere upstairs." Nodding, he left.

~ Bridge ~

When the man didn't do as Reptile ordered, the Zaterran inched closer, causing him to tighten his grip on the girls. Reptile growled as he began channeling acid in the back of his throat.

~ Shinnok's Spire ~

Shinnok pulled out a ratty book and began to read. "Once I get my amulet back, thanks to that imbicile Bi-Han, my plans will slowly come to fruition." He spoke to himself. "My attack from thousands of years ago shall continue where it was impeded. Now, all I need is for some fool to awaken Lavos."

6. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Outside Mudka's Meat Hut~

[​IMG]

Passing by Don while he walked the other direction and observed a map, Kuzco noticed Yzma (still wearing the sombrero from the birthday celebration earlier) and Kronk (carrying balloons and a piece of birthday cake) exiting the restaurant from another door, and felt like surprising them...

[​IMG][​IMG]

Quietly tiptoeing towards them, Kuzco could hear the discussion Yzma and Kronk were having. "Oh, this entire mess is all your fault!" Yzma scolded Kronk. "What'd I do?" Kronk asked.
    "If you hadn't mixed up those poisons, Kuzco would be dead now! There'll be no more diversions until we track that llama down and kill him!" Yzma angrily replied as she removed the sombrero from her head and threw it to the ground. Upon hearing what Yzma just said, Kuzco froze, shocked to hear what she just said. Quickly hiding in a bush to avoid being detected, Kuzco continued eavesdropping on the two. "Said I was sorry. Can't just let it go, not even on your birthday," Kronk told Yzma as the two headed for the nearby road. "Kuzco must be eliminated. The world will finally be rid of that useless slug," Yzma commented. "Well, you got a point. Nobody really seems to care that he's gone, do they?" Kronk added. Once Yzma and Kronk were gone, Kuzco came out of the bush, realizing that Pacha was indeed telling the truth. 'What have I done...' Kuzco thought to himself as he rushed to the parking lot. "Pacha! Pacha?" Kuzco called out for his friend. Noticing that Pacha was nowhere to be found, Kuzco felt immense guilt for the things he said to Pacha earlier, and was saddened he couldn't apologize to him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Flower Shop~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Well, thank you anyway, young man," Looker told Chaos, "Guess we're going to have to look for him the old fashioned way." Looking around, Officer Jenny noticed Elise mention that she wanted to leave. "I'll get the door for you, ma'am," Jenny told Elise as she opened the door for her.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Hino Family Shrine~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Oh the match was nothing," Grandpa replied to Rei, "The real fun was getting to see Diantha herself up close, isn't that right Chad?" "Piplup," Chad answered, nodding in agreement with Grandpa. "But anyway, back to shrine duties. Come on, Chad," Grandpa said as he walked over to the shrine while followed by Chad.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Crystal Order HQ: Rassilon's Office~

[​IMG]

"Perhaps there is," Rassilon replied to Daniella, "If only this plan went as smoothly as our ongoing plan of testing Discord's loyalty. No matter, I'll certainly think of a way later. Right now, I'm waiting on a message some of our own will be sending from Germany to the rest of the world very soon."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School: Cooking Club Meeting~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

After the strange tentacle incident, the three chefs tried out Mario's crêpe, and the response seemed anything but negative. "Excellente, Monsieur!" Siebold told Mario, "Are you sure you don't have some French blood in you?" "Mmm, testy," the Swedish Chef added. "Yeah," Gordon Ramsay concurred, "Not too sweet, and nowhere near being dull and tasteless. Just the way it should be. Well done, sir. You can leave right now while we check on how the others did. You've earned your break."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

~Tsukino Household - Front Yard~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Thanks, Darien," Rini thanked Darien after he said he was glad things were working out for her. "Umm, excuse me for asking this, Rini... but how long were you without a family?" Darien asked. While this wasn't a question Darien would usually ask those he just meets, there was something about Rini that made him feel comfortable asking that question. And the fact that Darien was an orphan himself gave, he saw a bit of himself in Rini. "Not that long... after I lost my parents, a very good friend looked after me for a while. But then... he died trying to protect me," Rini replied, tearing up as she began remembering her parents and Mewtwo, missing them immensely. "Hey, don't cry..." Darien told Rini as he took out a napkin from his pocket and gave it to her, "Here you go, Rini. I'm sorry if I made you cry." As she wiped away her tears, Rini smiled at Darien, and said, "Thank you. And... it's not your fault. You know... you kinda remind me of my dad." "I... do?" Darien asked. Nodding, Rini replied, "Yeah, you're both really nice to me." Hugging Darien (and surprising him in doing so), Rini added, "Can we be friends, Darien?" "Huh-what?" Darien replied, surprised by what Rini asked him. "Pleeeease?" Rini asked once more. Sighing, Darien smiled, replying "Oh why not... I can't say no to a cute little face like that."

---------------------------------------------------------------------

~Gringotts~

[​IMG]

Yen Sid simply shook his head at Harold's reply to him. 'So much angst,' Yen Sid thought to himself. Once Harold left, Yen Sid said to himself, "The boy asks me to pass a message to Albus Dumbledore as though I know him, when, in reality, I've never even met the man. Such a sad and confusing world the mind of Harold Flamel truly is." Getting up, Yen Sid left the room, and found Elsa waiting outside, with Harold apparently having gone to talk to the landlord like he said. "I sincerely apologize for what you had to go through, my dear. I understand you want Harold to be free, and not have to face prison. Truth is, if he is seen anywhere in Japan, the authorities will try to arrest him. The same can be said of any other first world country. I wish I can help, but I am simply a music instructor at a high school in Tokyo... nothing more. Harold's freedom will be entirely dependent on you, and how you describe him to the authorities. Which reminds me... if you wish, I can show you others like you and I... people with with powers... right in the streets of Tokyo, as a way to make up for whatever troubles you've faced today," Yen Sid told Queen Elsa.

~Crystal Order HQ~

[​IMG][​IMG]

As Xehanort and Sunset Shimmer arrived at the Crystal Order headquarters, Sunset Shimmer felt rather uneasy that she was in the group's headquarters, yet was amazed by the massive interior.
    "Welcome... to the headquarters of the Crystal Order," Xehanort told the demon. "Well, I'll admit, it looks nice," Sunset Shimmer commented. "I'm glad to hear that," Xehanort replied, "Now let me show you around, so much to discuss." Nodding, Sunset Shimmer followed Xehanort, wondering what she'll see throughout the headquarters.

~Command Center~

[​IMG]

"Aye-yi-yi! That's not good!" Alpha cried after Lily mentioned that Zedd and Rita might be up to trouble. As Lily watched Ron and Sakura on the Viewing Globe, Hiccup awoke from his sleep to experience Zordon's mind, while Zordon himself reappeared in his usual spot...

[​IMG][​IMG]

Removing the Cerebro helmet from his head, Hiccup got up from the floor, noticing Navi and Alpha with Lily.
    "Hey guys... what's up?" Hiccup asked. "Hiccup, you're awa-" Alpha replied until he noticed tears on Hiccup's face, "Were you crying?" "Huh?" Hiccup wondered aloud as he wiped his face, realizing that he indeed had tears on his face, most likely from when he cried in his dream, "I... guess I did. It's probably nothing." "Well, okay... Anyway, looks like Rita and Zedd are after a Rider in District 12. But it looks like Ron is on the case. Have a look if you want," Alpha told Hiccup. "In a sec... I just wanna say something to Zordon," Hiccup replied, with Alpha nodding as he focused back on the Viewing Globe. Walking over to Zordon, the Hiccup faced the Azarathian with a greater respect than before, finally knowing why he did what he did. "Zordon... I'm so sorry about what happened to Azarath. And I'm also sorry for ever doubting you," Hiccup told Zordon. "There is no need to apologize Hiccup," Zordon replied, "Rather, I must thank you for understanding." "I truly do understand, Zordon," Hiccup replied, "And I'll always fight at your side." "Thank you, my friend," Zordon told Hiccup. Smiling at Zordon, Hiccup walked over to the Viewing Globe, and watched Ron and Sakura with the others.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

~CNN Live Broadcast~

[​IMG]

"This is CNN Breaking News," a voice said as the the screen was now showing Wolf Blitzer once again in the newsroom with the headline 'Japanese Military Base in Germany Attacked' in the bottom of the screen. "Welcome back to CNN... we have even more breaking news to report, this time from Germany. The Crystal Order is mentioning on its Twitter page that it has attacked and taken over a secret Japanese military base in Germany. While we reached out to the Japanese Ministry of Defense for more information on this potential attack, we have not yet received any reply. And right now, the Crystal Order is promising to air a video as proof of the attack. Let us show you the live stream... right now all that is shown is the Crystal Order logo, but actual footage from them is expected to be aired any second," Blitzer said as the screen switched to a live stream by the Crystal Order, simply showing the group's logo, with the words 'A Message to Japan and the World,' on the bottom. The stream then began to show live footage of what appeared to be the sky. "And it appears that the video has started," Wolf commented as the camera showing the live footage was adjusted to show Starlight Glimmer facing the camera while holding a microphone, with a large cage full of survivors from the base attack inside it, Shay Cormac standing next to the cage, and both Attila and Hun standing on top of the cage...

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Guten Tag from beautiful Germany!" Starlight Glimmer spoke in front of the camera, "It's such a glorious day here at what used to be a secret Japanese military base a few hours ago. But right now, it's been liberated from the corrupt influence of the Big Satan himself... Japan. You see, Japan thinks that just because it's the world superpower that it has every right to have a base in whatever country it wants. Umm, I'm sorry, but since when were you the boss of the world, Japan? And a big frowny face to the countries that are stupid enough to accept Japan as their protector. Oh no, the only protection the world needs is from hypocritical countries like Japan. Japan claims to fight for freedom all over the world, yet the world is in worse shape than ever... even in Japan. And so, a lesson must be taught." Turning around to face the cage, Starlight noticed Attila and Hun both carrying buckets of kerosene, and beginning to dump the kerosene on the soldiers inside the cage. Facing the camera once more, Starlight said, "Inside that cage are soldiers who continued Japan's evil work in this otherwise beautiful place. And we, in the Crystal Order, always punish those who hurt the world. Watch, as these soldiers become an example for those who keep fighting us." Once Attila and Hun emptied their buckets of kerosene on the soldiers, they climbed down the cage, and walked away from it. Cormac then took a lighter out, about to throw it in the cage. The soldiers inside begged for him to not do it, but Cormac ignored them, and threw the lighter inside the cage. The fire from the lighter burned the kerosene, causing the soldiers inside to be burned alive. Starlight, Attila, Hun, and Shay watched in silence as the soldiers screamed out of pain, and slowly died from the flames that had engulfed them. Turning back to the camera, Starlight Glimmer said, "Tsk, tsk, tsk... how unfortunate. But... this is war. And we will keep fighting until our goal is reached. I ask everyone in the world to rise with us against tyranny and evil, and march forward to achieve a world where every individual is equal." The video then ended, with the screen going black.

~Tokyo District 12: Katniss's Home~

[​IMG][​IMG]

As Katniss reached her home (with Hayitch on her shoulder) after being dropped off closeby by the bus that took her and other Nintendo High seniors to Tokyo University, she and her Pikachu heard screaming coming from her back yard. "That sounded like... Rue!" Katniss said after she heard the scream. Jumping off her shoulder, Haymitch pointed to the back yard, indicating that they had to check it out, saying, "Pikapika!" "Good idea, Haymitch," Katniss told Haymitch as the two rushed towards the back yard...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Tokyo District 12: Katniss's Home - Back Yard~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Ever since he found Rue holding a Driver and padlock, Thrax has physically beat Rue, kicking and punching her hard, demanding she transform and fight before he kills her, as Thrax always prefers a challenge. "COME ON! TRANSFORM INTO A RIDER ALREADY!" Thrax yelled at Rue as he pinned her to the ground and kept punching her. "Please... stop," Rue replied, crying from all the pain she has been enduring, "I really don't know what you're talking about!" "Hmph," Thrax said as he got up took his sword out, "I truly do hate it when my enemy isn't even willing to fight back. Oh well, at least you'll be the first spandex-freak to die by my hands. One down... many more to go." As Thrax prepared to deliver one final blow to the defenseless Rue on the ground, a jolt of electricity hit his hands, causing him to drop his sword. "What the..." Thrax said to himself as he turned around to see who did that...

[​IMG][​IMG]

"LEAVE MY FRIEND ALONE!" Katniss yelled at Thrax.
    "PIKACHU!!!" Haymitch angrily added, glaring at Thrax. "You stay out of this!" Thrax replied, "This is between me and the Rider who lives here!" "R-rider?" Katniss wondered out loud. "Yes, Rider... a 'hero' that wears spandex... your friend that lives here is one of them. She was carrying these... said she found them inside... and as far as I'm concerned, that makes whoever lives here a Rider," Thrax replied as he took out the Driver and padlock that Rue had and threw them close to where Katniss and Haymitch were. "Pika!" Haymitch cried, recognizing the items he hid in the drawer and was trying to get Katniss to discover ever since Saturday. 'Found inside, but that means... do they belong to me?! I'm supposed to be a Rider?!' Katniss thought to herself, trying to make sense of the whole situation. "Now if you'll excuse me, I have some business to finish," Thrax said as he reached for his sword on the ground. "Pikachu!" Haymitch yelled as he rushed towards Thrax, attacking him with a Thunderbolt attack and climbing up on him, trying to distract him from attacking Rue. "Why you little-!" Thrax yelled as he tried grabbing Haymitch as he ran around his body. "Haymitch!" Katniss cried. Looking down at the Driver and Lockseed, Katniss picked them up, wondering what to do. "Kat... niss..." Rue's weakened voice called out to her friend. Rushing to her injured friend, Katniss said, "Rue, are you going to be alright?" "Don't worry about me," Rue replied, "I found those in your drawer... they're yours. If they really make you a Rider... then you gotta be the one to use them and beat that guy." Looking at the two items in her hand, Katniss pondered for a bit, on whether she was ready to accept being a Rider. "GOTCHA!" Thrax yelled as he finally grabbed Haymitch, and threw him hard towards a tree, hurting the Pokemon as he fell to the ground. Gasping as she noticed what Thrax did to Haymitch, Katniss realized that a Rider was the only thing that can save them now. "Time to die, you annoying rat!" Thrax told Haymitch as he was about to deliver a killing blow to the Pikachu with his sword. "Hey, Ugly!" Katniss called out Thrax from behind him. "What did you just call me?!" Thrax replied as he turned around to face Katniss, who was standing tall with a determined look on her face, carrying the Driver and Lockseed. Putting the Lockseed on her Driver, Katniss pushed the sword down. The padlock then opened, and Katniss changed form...

[​IMG]

Rue and Haymitch watched as Katniss changed into her Rider form, happy for her. Thrax, on the other hand, was shocked that he got the wrong target. "YOU'RE THE RIDER?!" Thrax cried. "Hmm, guess so," Katniss replied as she observed her Rider form, "And so far... I'm liking it!" "Oh you do, do you? Well too bad you didn't have much time to experience it, because I finish you here... RIGHT NOW!" Thrax yelled as he rushed towards Katniss while carrying his sword. As Thrax was about to slash Katniss, the Sonic Arrow appeared in Katniss's right hand, which she immediately used to block Thrax's attack. "Hmm, for a first time Rider, you seem to be doing pretty well," Thrax said as their two weapons were locked together. "And I intend to become even better," Katniss replied as she pushed Thrax away and double-kicked him, sending him back by a few feet. "I don't know what business you have with Riders, but it doesn't matter," Katniss said, "You hurt my friends... you are a monster. That is the role you seem determined to play. So it seems I must play mine. The girl that stops the monster. And I intend to destroy you. Who knows? You may survive. And if you do, remember this... you are not welcome here. District 12 is protected! I am a Rider! And I declare you the enemy!" Glaring at Katniss, Thrax tried to rush to her and slash her with his sword once more, but this time, Katniss locked her Lockseed into her Sonic Arrow, and fired a powerful arrow shot towards Thrax, trapping him in a peach-shaped sphere, where he was assaulted by multiple arrows firing in a row. The sphere then disappeared to reveal a weakened Thrax who collapsed to the ground. "This... isn't over... Rider," Thrax said as he struggled to get up, "Mark my words... all of your kind will die... and Zordon will suffer." Katniss remained silent as she watched Thrax teleport away. Noticing Haymitch and Rue still hurt, Katniss rushed to Haymitch, and picked him up before rushing to Rue's side. "Haymitch, Rue... you guys are hurt," Katniss said. "Pikachu," Haymitch replied, smiling as he gave a thumb up, assuring her that he was fine. "I'm fine Katniss, really," Rue added despite not looking fine at all. "I'm getting you guys inside," Katniss said, carrying Rue and Haymitch inside to her house.

Last edited: May 22, 2015
  7. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG]

-Gringotts-

"Yes, I'm sure you know a great deal of magical people here in Tokyo." Elsa said, following Harold to the flower shop so she could meet the owner and apologize for the all unwanted attention to the shop. She looked at Harold and hoped he would be alright now.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Flower Shop-

Sighing as she rubbed her hair, Aerith saw someone enter the shop. "Welcome, Princess Anna." She said, surprised to see her. Anna nodded, "Yes. I came since I wasn't sure if Elsa would come here and I was too eager to see her again." "Well, have a look around while we wait to see if she comes by." Aerith said, Anna nodded, looking at the flowers. She smiled at how beautiful they looked, imagining all the love and care that Aerith put into making. She looked around and felt bad for the attention Aerith's shop was getting.

After awhile, Harold, Elsa, and Yen Sid appeared. Seeing her sister, Anna smiled and hugged her sister, Elsa smiled and hugged her back. Anna looked at Harold and said, "So, this is the person who 'kidnapped' you?" "No! That's a misunderstanding!" Elsa said. "When I ran from the signing, I didn't know where I ended up and he took care of me. He only learned of my name when Officer Jenny came to look for me and tried to calm me down. He wasn't keeping me prisoner. Harold can verify what I said. Sorry that you're going to lose a hard worker."

After thinking for a while, Aerith said, "How bout you stay here, Harold? I'll add some terms to your conditions. When you work in the shop, you'll be in the back and try to make sure that you're not seen by your family's enemies or whoever will want to know your family secrets. When there are no one in the shop, keep it closed unless it's urgent or until one of us come to work. Also, when you go out, have someone with you and wear something to cover yourself." "Can you all keep this secret?" chaos asked, looking at the others in the shop.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Command Center-

Looking at Hiccup as he woke up, Lily thought and asked, "Hey, Hiccup? I can understand if you're still surprised by this. To be honest, I'm still surprised that I was picked, but maybe if you have like a pet or something, you can ask it to help us." "What?" Navi asked, Lily said, "Well, since Ron has that Mew and Harry has a Riolu, we're going to need all the help that we're going to need."

[​IMG][​IMG]

-District 12: Katniss' Home-

Sakura and Ron watched the fight, waiting until Thrax disappeared. Sakura nodded at Ron and he swallowed, walking to Katniss' door. "Katniss, it's me, Ron. Can I come in?" He asked, knocking on the door.

[​IMG]

-Hino Family Shrine-

Rei nodded, continuing to sweep the entry way and greeting customers who came to the shrine for charms or to pray.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Tsukino Home-

While Serena slept, Luna watched the encounter between Rini and Darien. She wondered what kind of person he was, the data on the secret base computer didn't have a lot of data on him or some of the other heroes.

8. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

~Harold~

Harold resigned himself as they went to the Flower Shop as they entered the cops were at the ready as the conversation, he took a glance at the people around, especially Anna and gave a sigh."If it's any consolation, I'll give my memory of the entire meeting with a Pensive and will take Veritaserum if need be." Harold stated to Officer Jenny. "And I'm not sure if that should be a good idea Aerith, changing the outlook of those who believe me to be the culprit can be somewhat difficult, as far as they know, I'm just a kidnapper who potentially destroyed any relations for Arendelle and Japan, most likely, journalists or something will research what I've done and try to shed in a bad light, making your Flower Shop receive potentially less customers." Harold finished and looked to Officer Jenny.

"Before I take any Veritaserum, I must request that whoever is interrogating me to make sure to never ask me about my family's work, I know some people would kill for that information, if there is any attempt, I am trusting your judgement here." Harold finished.

~Syaoran~

Syaoran sat, watching the news with mild interest. "It's that guy with the exceptional magic, him, a kidnapper? he sure didn't look like one." Syaoran commented to Sakura.

~Shotaro~

Shotaro was sipping some coffee as it was a hard boiled man's drink and listened to the radio about the recent Elsa kidnapping. "Flamel.... Flamel... why does that name sound familiar?" Shotaro questioned to himself.

9. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Moon Palace~

[​IMG]

"Gah!" Thrax cried as he teleported back to the Moon Palace, injured from his battle with Katniss. "How could I have made such a foolish mistake!" Thrax continued as he struggled standing up, still in utter disbelief that he targeted the wrong individual, "None of this would've happened had I known that my actual target wasn't there at the time."

~Tsukino Household - Front Yard~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Well anyway, I gotta go, Rini. It was nice talking to you," Darien told Rini as he headed for the sidewalk. "Bye Darien, hope I see you soon," Rini replied as she waved goodbye, happy to have made a new friend, especially since so much about him reminded her of her own father. Noticing the sun beginning to set, Rini said, "It's getting late. Better go back inside. Can't wait to see how my room looks!" Rini then went back inside her new home while carrying the volleyball she was playing with.

~Vermilion City Gym~

[​IMG]

"Adé? Adé?" Lt. Surge called out for his friend, looking for him throughout the entire gym building, wondering where he could've disappeared. Upon reaching the break room, Surge found Adéwalé sitting on a chair and watching TV...

[​IMG]

"
    There you are... been lookin' all over for ya," Surge said as he walked towards his friend, only to notice Adéwalé with a horrified look on his face, as though he'd seen a ghost, "Adé... you okay?" Adéwalé silently lifted his finger, pointing in the direction of the television screen. Looking at the TV, Lt. Surge noticed Adéwalé was watching CNN reporting on an attack at a Japanese military base in Germany by the Crystal Order.
    "A-Aveline was there...." Adéwalé said, with his voice noticeably shaking. Lt. Surge was shocked to hear his friend mention that his daughter was at the very base that was attacked, and didn't know what to say.

~Command Center~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Huh? Wait, is this about me crying?" Hiccup asked Lily when she mentioned about being picked, "Because it has nothing to do with that." "Then what were you crying about?" Alpha asked Hiccup. "I'd rather not talk about it, please," Hiccup replied, with the vision of watching Zordon's own people getting slaughtered still fresh in his head, "Let's just focus on Ron." Alpha 5 nodded silently, respecting Hiccup's request for privacy. "Has the Rider been located yet?" Zordon asked. "Don't know," Hiccup replied, "All I know is that Ron arrived at District 12."

~Tokyo District 12: Katniss's Home - Katniss's Room~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Better?" Katniss asked Rue as she covered her injuries with bandages. Rue happily nodded while she held a bag of ice over her head. While being thrown to a tree hurt, Haymitch's condition was nowhere as bad as Rue. Rue had bruises all over her body, and was bleeding from her nose, which Rue covered with a tissue. Once Katniss finished tending to Rue's injuries, she smiled at her friend shortly before beginning to tear up. "What's wrong, Katniss?" Rue asked. "It's just... what that guy did to you and Haymitch... you both could've died... because of me... I don't know how I could live with that," Katniss replied as she tried holding back her tears. Seeing the way Katniss acted, Haymitch placed his paw on Katniss's hand to try and calm her down. "Pikachu," Haymitch said, smiling at Katniss. Smiling back, Katniss picked Haymitch up, and the two shared a hug before Katniss signaled to Rue to join in the hug. "Haymitch and I are still here Katniss. That's all that matters. You don't have to worry about us," Rue said as she shared a group hug with Katniss and Haymitch. "Just don't get in trouble," Katniss replied, "So, you needed help with your Biology homework?" Before Rue could reply, a knock on the door was heard. "Pikachu?" Haymitch wondered out loud, wondering who would be visiting. "You two stay here. I'll check it out," Katniss said, with Haymitch and Rue both nodding in reply. Katniss then left her room and headed to the front door to see who it could be...

~Tokyo District 12: Katniss's Home - Front Door~

[​IMG]

As Katniss slowly walked to the door, she wondered whether it was Thrax, or someone wanting to cause trouble just like him. Upon hearing Ron's voice, Katniss breathed a sigh of relief, glad it wasn't more trouble, though she was surprised Ron came to her house, as they didn't speak much with one another in school. Opening the door, Katniss noticed Ron standing with Sakura. "Ron... what a surprise," Katniss said, "Come in."

-------------------------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo Elementary School: Entrance~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Pipsqueak, Sweetie Belle, and Bonnie (along with her Dedenne) have been waiting at the entrance of their school for Clemont to pick them up and take them to Kermit's place, working on their homework together as they waited. "Hey, there's Clemont!" Bonnie told the others as she noticed her brother in the distance walking towards them. "Deden!" Dedenne added...

[​IMG]

"Hey guys. Sorry I'm late," Clemont said as he arrived, "So, how was school today?" "It was good. Ms. Frizzle took us on a field trip to a bakery where we learned all about baking," Bonnie replied. "That's nice," Clemont said, "Now before we go see Kermit, I thought I'd share some very good news with you." "What's the good news?" Sweetie Belle asked. "I was able to get a celebrity guest for Friday's show. Specifically, Diantha," Clemont replied. "You got Diantha?! That's so cool!" Bonnie happily cried. "Deden!" Dedenne added, feeling just as happy as Bonnie. "Wow, how did you get Diantha to say yes?" Pipsqueak asked. "Well, Diantha took part in a Pokemon match at Tokyo University while I was visiting. Once she was done, I got to ask her in person. As simple as that," Clemont answered, "So, ready to go tell Kermit the good news?" The others nodded in reply as Clemont started walking the other direction, telling them, "Alright kids. Let's go." "Psst," Sweetie Belle whispered to Bonnie as they followed Clemont, "You didn't tell him how the field trip involved us riding a bus that shrank and went inside a cake as it was being baked." "And how the baker mistook us for a fly and tried swatting us," Pipsqueak added. "Eh, I'll tell him later," Bonnie replied.

------------------------------------------------------------------

~Sidewalk Near Mudka's Meat Hut~

[​IMG]

As Kuzco walked woefully away from Mudka's Meat Hut, he could see the Tokyo skyline far in the distance. Sighing, the llama shook his head and turned away, as he didn't feel right going back to Tokyo after his argument with Pacha. Arriving at a sign indicating the direction to Porta Vista, Kuzco figured that maybe it was best he disappear. 'No one cares about me,' Kuzco thought to himself as he started walking in the direction towards Porta Vista.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

After trying out Mario's crêpe, Siebold, the Swedish Chef, and Chef Gordon Ramsay tried out the other students' crêpes, praising some, while criticizing others. Once the trio reached Max's area, Siebold asked, "Monsieur, have you tried to work on a crêpe of your very own?"

~Crystal Order HQ~

[​IMG][​IMG]

As Xehanort and Sunset Shimmer walked around the Crystal Order headquarters, they came face to face with a familiar face...

[​IMG]

"Vanitas?!" a surprised Sunset said. "Well well well... Sunset Shimmer. This certainly is a surprise," Vanitas replied. "You're a Crystal Order member too?" Sunset Shimmer asked. Taking out his glove from his right hand, Vanitas showed Sunset Shimmer the Crystal Order logo on his hand, replying, "Guilty as charged. Though I was a member exactly a day before your boyfriend joined." "The Crystal Order has recruited quite a number of Nintendo High students over the years. Even Haytham Kenway, the second-in-command, was a student over there many years ago," Xehanort added. "I see..." Sunset Shimmer said, "Wait... are Gaston and Trixie part of the group as well?" Vanitas and Xehanort both shook their head at the same time, indicating that Gaston and Trixie were in no way affiliated with the Crystal Order. "Best they don't know," Vanitas said. "So, where are you going?" Xehanort asked Vanitas. "Dr. Vidic asked me to see him," Vanitas answered, "Wonder what the old man has in store." "Well, best get their quick," Xehanort told Vanitas. "Yeah yeah," Vanitas replied as he started walking away before coming to a stop and turning to face Sunset Shimmer, "Oh, and Sunset... we're not as bad as you think. Just thought I'd mention that." The demon pondered Vanitas's words as she watched him walk away, and then proceeded to follow Xehanort once again.

~J.I.A. Medical Facility~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Alan, May, Fitz, Shining Armor, and Skye were sitting silently in a waiting room, waiting for Pyrrha's surgery to be over. While they waited, the television on the wall was airing CNN, which reported the attack on the Japanese military base in Germany by the Crystal Order. Everyone watching the news was horrified by the brutality displayed by the Crystal Order when burning Japanese soldiers alive while they were locked inside a cage. Fitz and Skye shook their heads as they watched what happened. A few seconds later, Shining Armor got a call, and left his seat to go outside for a bit as the others continued watching the news. Once the J.I.A. general returned, May asked, "What is it?" "Just got word that the army needs some assistance from us and send someone to Germany. Director Stewart let me know that she already took care of it," Shining Armor replied as he sat down, sighing, "May... I was one of the few who knew about the base's location... I think that whatever happened on Friday with those Crystal Order members we encountered with Tuxedo Mask... I think I-" "Don't be so hard on yourself, Shining," May replied, "What happened in Germany wasn't your fault. We're fighting an enemy that is growing more stronger by the minute. We're lucky that we are where we are, especially after the whole Iraq fluke." "I suppose you're right," Shining Armor replied. Just then, Jemma Simmons emerged from the operating room, removing a surgical mask from her mouth while carrying a metallic suitcase...

[​IMG]

"Operation was a success. S-type crystal has been removed from Pyrrha. Now she can finally live a more normal life," Simmons happily said. "Oh thank God," Skye said, immensely relieved that Pyrrha would be alright. "And the S-type crystal?" Alan asked. "Right here in this vibranium suitcase," Jemma said as she held out the suitcase she carrying, "If S-types weren't able to penetrate Captain Japan's vibranium shield, then whatever S-type inside the suitcase certainly won't be able to get out. I suppose you'll do the honors?" Alan nodded in reply as Simmons handed him the suitcase containing the crystal, and he then immediately left the waiting room with it. "How's Pyrrha doing?" Skye asked Simmons. "Oh she's doing excellent progress," Jemma replied, "Still in a deep sleep due to the anesthetics, but I can take you to her right now if you want." After thinking about it for a while, Skye said, "Actually, I think I'll pass. Just... tell Pyrrha I said hi. I need to go somewhere." "Where are you going, Skye?" General Shining Armor asked. "Somewhere to clear my head and think about stuff," Skye responded, "Sorry I had to bail on you guys early. Anyway, see ya around." As Skye headed towards the exit, Simmons tried to follow her to try and find out what was bothering her, but stopped once Leo put his hand on her shoulder, and shook his head, saying, "Let her go, Jemma. She needs to be alone." Looking at Fitz, Jemma sighed and nodded in agreement.

~Flower Shop~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Oh, Princess Anna! It's an honor to meet you!" Looker greeted Anna once he noticed that she was in the flower shop, bowing down to her, "Name's Looker, and I am the chief of the Tokyo Police Department. Unfortunately, it seems that Harold Flamel is not here, but I assure you that we will not stop till we find your sister!" After a while, Elsa, Yen Sid, and Harold arrived at the flower shop...

[​IMG]

"There you are, Flamel!" Jenny cried as she, Looker, and the other officers kept an eye on him. Once Harold told Aerith how continuing working at the Flower Shop wasn't a good idea, Looker said, "Miss Aerith, Miss Elsa... I'm afraid the young man's right. We can't just let him go free just like that. He has to answer for the things he did, good intentions or not." Taking out a pair of handcuffs, Looker placed them on Harold's hands, saying, "Harold Flamel, you are under arrest. You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be appointed to you." Seeing Flamel being arrested, Yen Sid walked over to Officer Jenny, asking her, "So, what becomes of Mr. Flamel now?" "Next step would be a trial, which would probably happen by Friday. The system will decide whether or not to let him be free," Jenny replied. Knowing that Elsa wanted Harold to be free, Yen Sid asked, "Is there anything you can do to help him?" Sighing, Jenny replied, "Look, I know this really good attorney. I'll get him to talk to Harold at HQ, and we'll see where we go from there." "Thank you, Jenny," Yen Sid said.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

~Hotel Conference Room~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

While Princess Anna went to the Flower Shop alone, Prince Hans and Olaf were meeting with Japanese Prime Minister Harriet Jones and Japanese Interior Minister Harold Saxon at a conference room in the hotel they were staying at, with Hans being given live updates via telephone. "Alright, thank you," Hans said as he hung up a phone call, "Harold Flamel was arrested, and Queen Elsa has finally been found." "Woohoo!" Olaf cheered. "Oh, splendid news," Harriet Jones added, "You have no idea how much of relief that is for me." "Indeed. With what just happened in Germany, some good news like this is more than welcome," Saxon said.

Last edited: May 28, 2015
  10. FancyStache Traverse Town Homebody

~ Cooking Club ~

"Yes!" Max announced, holding up three crepes which looked much more appetizing than his ratatouille. "I tried not to add any evil this time."

~ Secret Japanese Military Base In Germany ~

Tanya entered the room where Shay's group were and watched with amusement as the soldiers burned. "Hmm hmm. Who knew these guys were capable of such brutality?" She mused to herself, unaware of a portal opening behind her. Silently, Quan Chi stepped out and began transporting the few intact bodies back to the Spire. As he began to move Liam's body toward the portal, he bumped into something and made a noise. Alarmed, Tanya turned and spotted the sorcerer. "An intruder!" She screeched and rushed at him.

~ Chopper ~

Watching the news about Germany, Sonya clenched her fist. "The Crystal Order's going to pay for this." She growled and turned to Castiel. "I knew some of those soldiers. Good people who didn't deserve this." She sighed and looked down. "I hope others got out alive." "I'm sure some did." Orchid answered. "They may have gotten Germany, but we saved Tibet."

~ Rassilon's Office ~

"If I may suggest a plan? One that may test her loyalty to our cause with high success." Daniella replied. "I will pretend to act against the Order, and pass on my 'intentions' to her. If she acts against our interests, I will deal with her appropriately."

~ Tokyo Streets ~

"Honestly!" Florent groaned as he fixed his hair in annoyance. "It seems whenever you NEED those three imbeciles, they are IMPOSSIBLE to find! HOW are we supposed to find Lavos if we CAN'T even find THEM!"

~ Lin Kuei Temple ~

As Kitana and Kuai Liang went to find Jade, Mileena and Mitsurugi, Kitana peeked into a room and found many Pokemon training in an icy room.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"What are these?" She asked, and Kuai smiled. "These, Princess, are Pokemon. Creatures native to our world. All of these are mine." "Amazing. I don't think Edenia has them!" Kitana exclaimed and entered the room. "They make very good companions. Some people simply like to raise them. Some like to groom them for contests. Others, like myself, prefer batlling with them." Kuai explained. "Battle? Not to the death, I hope!" "Oh no no." Kuai cut in, chuckling. "Pokemon enjoy engaging in non-fatal battles. It may result in a few bumps and bruises, but they are very resilient and usually are back to form shortly after."

~ Black Dragon HQ ~

As the Black Dragon were in the middle of...another poker game, they watched the report on Germany. "Lookit that." Kano said with a snort. "Seems like we ain't th' only pains our government has to deal with. All the more reason for them t' keep arms dealin' with us, eh?" He elbowed Crouch Jr., who simply shrugged. "I'm more interested in the other news." "Ya mean that missin' Queen? What's 'er name...'Elma'? Feh! I don't have interest in stuff like that." Crouch Jr. sighed. "First of all, it's ELSA. Second, it's the mention of Flamel that's grabbed my attention. And third, you should probably turn that off. You know the sight of people dying gives Mary...ideas." The two men turned to their female friend. Bloody Mary was watching the burning soldiers with a wide, crazed grin. She was clenching the table hard enough that her nails left deep scratch marks. "I find myself in the mood to grill something...'unmissable' for dinner." She said, still grinning.

~ Outside Queen Residence ~

Before one of the men could attack their victim, an arrow flew into his hand, causing him to drop the knife. As he and the others tried to pull the arrow out of his hand, another arrow hit the ground beneath them, creating a cloud of dark green smoke.

~ Tokyo Streets ~

George, Lizzie and Ralph stopped to rest. "Well..." Lizzie began. "We have no idea where we're going, no clue where Scum Labs is and no one can understand what we're saying. Any ideas?" George sighed and shook his head. "None here. Ralph?" The wolf snapped his head toward the two and smiled nervously. "Actually, I kinda forgot what we were doing." Before Lizzie could smack him upside the head, Dr. Veronica spoke up. "Wait. No one can understand you?" She asked in disbelief. "But I understand you three just fine!"

~ Nintendo High: Robotics Classroom ~

Freddy, Bonnie, Chica and Foxy shut themselves off for the day, unaware that they had a strange night ahead of them.

11. Hiro ✩ Guardian

~On the road~

"Are we there yet?" Zelda asked, looking out of the car window, very bored.

"We'll be there when I figure out this stupid GPS." Lucina replied, very frustrated at her iPhone.

"Turn left in 500 meters." the phone said, despite there being no place to turn.

"This thing is so stupid!" Lucina said.

From the seat next to Zelda, Robin sighed. "Yeah... it really is." she said, opening a book and reading it. It was a fire tome, so if she dared to say anything out loud she would set the car ablaze.

"Zelda, close Robin's tome." Lucina said seriously.

"Do you WANT to kill us?"

"Maybe."

~The City~

"Pietro. What is the status of the thing we saw flying?" Wanda asked, filing her nails. Her long dark brown hair fell around her face. She let out a frustrated groan and tied it up in a ponytail. If she and her brother could find the thing they saw flying, maybe it would help them storm Stark Tower. Stark Tower was the home of Tony Stark, a war weapons dealer whose weapons had been responsible for the death of Wanda and Pietro's family. they were eager for revenge.

"Nothing." Pietro said, coming back in a flash. His super speed allowed him to cover a large area in a short amount of time. "Maybe we should go as we are."

"We should, Pietro. We are dirt poor, and we cannot rob Stark to pay someone for help. That would make us no better than him."

Pietro sighed. Wanda was right, as per usual. She may have been 12 minutes younger, but she seemed a lot more grounded than he was, even he had started to notice it, after these 21 years.

12. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG][​IMG]

-District 12 - Katniss' House-

"Well, how do I put this?" Ron said, rubbing his hair. "I saw that fight. And I wish that I could have helped, give Thrax a piece of my piece for using me against my friend." He showed her his Driver and said, "I was the evil Rider that was running the city earlier today. But someone freed my mind. There are others like us, who use similar Driver. Though I'm the only one who has two of those Locks." He revealed the Blood Orange and Fresh Orange Lockseeds he had. He sighed, "I would be able to use this new one."

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Command Center-

Lily watched the confrontation between Ron and Katniss, not wanting to talk about what Hiccup saw. She did smile at Ron admitting his actions and wanted to redeem himself. "Wonder how Katniss will take to the news." She whispered to herself, as she held her Melon Energy Lockseed.

-Nintendo Elementary-

"Kit! Kat!" James shouted, waving at his adopted children as he and his friends went to the school to pick them up. Sirius looked at his friend and his children, he whispered, "So, we're heroes now to protect them......" "Lets just make sure that they don't find out that we are heroes along with their father." Remus said, smiling at James smiling as he held WilyKat and WilyKIt.

[​IMG]

-Narumi Detective Agency-

"If Sochiki Narumi taught you anything about the magical world, then surely he would have taught you about Nicholas Flamel, the most powerful wizard and maker of the Philosopher's Stone." Philip said, leaning against a wall and looking through his book. "Harold was created through the use of a strange book, the Emgire Manuscript from a strand of Harry Potter's hair. But considering how he was raised, it's probably just some kind of misunderstanding."

-Flower Shop-

Seeing what was happening, Elsa sighed, looking away. Anna held her sister's hand and tried to comfort her, imagining how much Harold tried to help her. "Olaf and Hans are waiting at the hotel." Anna said, Elsa nodded, taking one more look at Harold.

[​IMG]

-Hospital-

Listening to the report, Hermione sighed and turned off the TV. "I doubt that someone related to that wizard would do something like that." She turned and rubbed her hair. Looking at the books available, Hermione picked one and sat down, reading it.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Cardcaptors-

"Maybe he isn't, and the police are just over-assuming." Kero said, taking a bite of the cake he had in front of him. Sakura looked through the Clow Book, sighing, "Too bad there's not a Clow Card to prove if he's guilty or not." "I know you want to help, but let them handle it, kid." Kero said before taking a huge bite of the cake.

[​IMG]

-Abandoned Mansion-

Namine sat in her room, looking out her window with her sketchbook on her lap. She heard the report, but wasn't sure what to believe since her caretakers didn't really care about the news. She just sat at the table and sketched.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2015
  13. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Crystal Order HQ: Rassilon's Office~

[​IMG]

"Hmm, not a bad plan, not bad at all," the Crystal Order's No. 3 replied to Daniella as he got up from his seat and walked towards her, "Very well Daniella, I shall give you permission to conduct this mission. But make sure you are 100 percent that she is a traitor before doing something to her that you might regret. Dismissed."

-----------------------------------------------------------

~Wilderness in Germany/Sokovia Border~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Carrying the injured Sgt. Keith Shadis on her shoulders as she kept walking as far away from the Japanese military base she and Shadis were stationed at as possible, Aveline was beginning to feel exhausted, not sure how much longer she could continue. Eventually, Aveline noticed a village in the distance.
    "The f*** are we?" Sgt. Shadis asked. Looking at a flag pole in the village, Aveline recognized the flag as being that of Sokovia, a country that bordered Germany to the east. "Looks like we crossed the border, Sarge," Aveline replied, "We're in Sokovia." Aveline then headed for the village, hoping she can get help for herself and for Shadis.

Tokyo District 12: Katniss's Home~

[​IMG]

As Katniss was serving Ron and Sakura homemade lemonade, Ron began explaining, with Katniss remaining calm as she realized that Ron and Sakura knew about her being a Rider. "Thrax... so that's what that guy was called, huh?" Katniss finally spoke after remaining silent for a while, "How much of the fight did you see?"

---------------------------------------------------------

~Sidewalk~

[​IMG]

As Darien walked through a sidewalk, he noticed a familiar face sitting at a nearby bench...

[​IMG]

"You sure love popping up when you're least expected, Nick," Chiba told Fury as he took a seat next to him, noticing he was carrying a box. "I've been thinking a lot lately," Nick Fury replied as he handed Darien the box. "What's this?" Darien asked. "An 0-8-4. And not just any 0-8-4... THE 0-8-4," Fury answered. Darien was shocked when Fury mentioned what the box was. '0-8-4' was the name given by the J.I.A. to objects of unknown origin. After being located, the J.I.A. would then store these objects in a warehouse, usually to never be examined again. "Dammit Fury, you're gonna get us in trouble!" Chiba quietly scolded Fury in order to not attract attention from people passing by. "Easy, Chiba," Nick replied, "I'm a Level 10. I got permission to take out 0-8-4's from the warehouse whenever I want." "Only if it's necessary for security reasons," Darien said, "So I expect you have a good reason, Nick. And what do you mean by 'THE 0-8-4'?" "Inside that box is the first ever 0-8-4," Fury answered as Darien opened the box, and noticed a crystal inside, "Found in Germany during the last days of World War II. It was said Hitler tried to use it to his advantage when Germany was beginning to lose the war. He called it... the Silver Crystal." 'Silver Crystal... why did that term sound so familiar,' Darien thought to himself as he closed the box. "And you're giving it to me... why?" Darien asked once more. "I... have no idea," Fury replied, "I just had this strange... feeling that I had to give it to you. That you knew what to do with it." Sighing and shaking his head, Darien asked, "So, what am I supposed to do with it?" "Up to you," Fury replied as he got up, ready leave, "Put it back in the warehouse. Keep it. Give it to someone else. Your choice. And don't worry, you can't get in trouble for it." As Nick Fury started walking away, Darien looked at the box he was carrying, still trying to figure out why Fury even gave him this 0-8-4, and why the mention of the term 'Silver Crystal' felt familiar to him.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Once Siebold, the Swedish Chef, and Gordon Ramsay all tried Max's crêpes, the reactions were definitely better than earlier with Max's ratatouille, but the reactions were more kind than glowing. "Definitely better than your ratatouille Monsieur, though it could use some more work," Siebold commented after taking a bite, with the Swedish Chef nodding in agreement. "It tastes like any crêpe, and that's really the main issue. You didn't make it unique. But I'll give you credit for at least making an effort to make it better than that piece of s*** ratatouille you made earlier," Gordon Ramsay said. "And that concludes today's meeting of the Cooking Club," Siebold told the remaining students, "It was great meeting you all today."
    "Alright guys. Same time tomorrow," Gordon Ramsay said as he and the other two chefs headed towards the exit. "Bye-a bye," the Swedish Chef added, waving goodbye as he left.

~Tokyo Streets: Officer Carter's Convertible~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Thanks," Officer Carter replied on his cell phone as he hung up while driving his vehicle to Chinatown, having been informed of Harold Flamel's arrest,
    "Looks like dat wizard at Aerith's really was behind da ice queen's disappearance. Good news is we found Elsa an' arrested that guy. But enough of dat. We gotta find Shan-Yu." "How much longer till we reach Chinatown?" Lee asked Carter. "We're here," Carter replied as he and Lee noticed Tokyo's Chinatown in front of them.

~Secret Japanese Military Base in Germany~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Hearing Tanya warn of an intruder, Attila turned around, and found Quan Chi. Quickly taking out a Pokeball, Attila threw it towards Quan Chi's direction, yelling,
    "Muk, don't let that guy get away!" Out of the Pokeball came Attila's Muk, landing right behind Quan Chi...

[​IMG]

"MUUUUK!!!" Attila's Muk cried as it grabbed Quan Chi from behind, holding him tight so he wouldn't get away or attack. Attila, Hun , and Starlight Glimmer ran towards Quan Chi, with Attila and Hun pointing their guns at him, while Starlight Glimmer held her scythe close to Quan Chi's neck. "Well well well, what do we have here?" Shay Cormac wondered aloud as he arrived at the scene, examining Quan Chi, "Judging by your clothes, you're definitely not part of the Japanese military. So, what's your business here, loner?"

~Crystal Order HQ: Warren Vidic's Office~

[​IMG]

Hearing a knock on his door, Dr. Warren Vidic said, "Come in." The door then opened, with Vanitas entering Vidic's office...

[​IMG]

"You wanted to see me, Doc?" Vanitas asked. "Yes, come in. Have a seat," Vidic replied as Vanitas entered his office and had a seat on a chair next to Vidic, "I wanted to show you this." Taking out a red colored Driver and a see through Lockseed labeled ELS-01, Vidic handed them to Vanitas, who asked, "What's this?" "That, young man, is Azarathian technology," Vidic answered, "The same tech used by the Rangers and Riders to transform to their spandex forms. What you're holding in your hands allows the user to transform to a Rider." "And you're giving it to me... why?" Vanitas asked. Grinning, Vidic replied, "Well, our superiors figured it would be nice to have a Rider who fights for us. I happened to come across the tech in your hands a few days ago, and figured I might as well do some modifications to it. And that's where you come in. So, how do you like the idea of being a Rider?" Examining the Driver and Lockseed, Vanitas grinned, saying, "Hmm, I think I would like the idea of being a Rider."

~Tex Richman's Tokyo Penthouse~

[​IMG]

As Tex Richman sat on his desk, watching financial news on the TV while on the phone with members of his company's board of directors, he noticed the doors open, with an angry Diantha storming inside...

[​IMG]

"
    Umm... I'm gonna have to call you guys back," Richman said as he hung up his phone and got up, walking towards Diantha, "Honey, didn't expect you to come here so early.
    '" As he approached her, Diantha slapped Tex Richman's face hard, much to his surprise. "OWW! What did you do that for!" Tex cried, hurt from Diantha's slap.
    "You know very well why," Diantha replied, "You lied to me, Tex. You don't want to build a Muppet museum. You just want to tear down their old theater and mine for precious minerals!" "
    Wha- Who told you that?!" Richman questioned. "A little bird told me," Diantha replied, "Told me about your plans, and how the Muppets have a telethon this Friday night to raise enough money to buy back the theater." "They WHAT?!" Tex yelled. Noticing the way Tex reacted to hearing what she said, Diantha figured that he really was planning to tear down the theater. "So, it's true?" Diantha asked. "Alright, fine. I confess. I never planned to be build a Muppet museum. And so what? Who even gives a damn about those Muppets anymore?!" Tex replied. "Then... it seems I was wrong about you, Tex. I defended you against those who said you were a heartless individual who only cared about riches... but it seemed they were right," Diantha said as she shook her head, turning around and heading towards the exit, "It's over between us, Tex." Once Diantha left, Richman yelled, "Well fine! I don't need you!" 'Darn Muppets...' Tex angrily thought to himself.

----------------------------------------------------------

~Crystal Order HQ~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Looking over a railing, Sunset Shimmer and Xehanort could see the entrance to the Crystal Order headquarters, along with countless members of the organization walking around. Noticing two individuals entering the headquarters, Sunset Shimmer was shocked at realizing who they were...

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Are you kidding me?! Brock Lesnar AND Vince McMahon?!" Sunset Shimmer cried, shocked to see WWE pro-wrestler, Brock Lesnar, accompanying a blindfolded Vince McMahon, chairman and CEO of the WWE, "They're part of the Crystal Order as well?!" "Well, Lesnar is," Xehanort answered, "As for Mr. McMahon, he's been having financial troubles lately. The Crystal Order is planning to help him out with that... in exchange for joining the brotherhood. As for the blindfold on his face... I believe Lesnar wants to break the news to him slowly. But yes, Sunset, the Crystal Order is a very diverse worldwide group, you'd be surprised at who is a part of our brotherhood."

~Flower Shop~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Watching the police escort the handcuffed Harold outside, Yen Sid noticed the way Elsa acting, with Anna telling her that they needed to head back to their hotel. "I can accompany you there if you want," Yen Sid told Elsa. Once Harold was placed in the backseat of a police car, Officer Jenny took out her cell phone, and called one of her contacts. "Hey Matt, Jenny here. Mind coming by HQ. There's someone I think you may want to talk to," Jenny spoke on her phone as she got on her motorcycle and followed the police car with Harold in it.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2015
  14. FancyStache Traverse Town Homebody

~ Secret Military Base In Germany ~

"Oh my." Quan Chi said with no fear in his voice. "The Crystal Order are far more competent than Lord Shinnok anticipated." He looked at Shay and answered his question. "And no, I am not affiliated with Japan's idiotic militia. My master has need of these fallen men, and I simply came to collect them."

"Well, Shay Patrick Cormac." Tanya said, approaching him. "First of all, it's an honor to meet you at last. Your deeds back in Iraq left quite the impression, but proper introductions may wait. Rather, I am curious as to what this man means by 'his master has need of them'." Overhearing Tanya's question, a plan began to spin in Quan Chi's mind. "Hold. You implied earlier that you are enemies of the Japanese military?" He asked. "Then perhaps it is quite fortunate that we have met."

~ Rassilon's Office ~

"Yes, Lord Rassilon." Daniella said with a bow. "If her intentions or not to our disadvantage, I will not harm her. But if she betrays us, I will show mercilessness worthy of the Order." Giving one last bow, Daniella left to promptly begin her task.

~ Cooking Club ~

"Thank you, sirs!" Max said with a big grin. "I suppose I will start holding off the evil then!" Once the club was dismissed, Max gathered his things and began to leave.

~ Outside Queen Residence ~

A man in a green hood quickly slipped into the cloud and began to take down the four criminals. They were blinded and could not fight back, and were handily subdued.

~ Tokyo Streets ~

"Wait, you do?!" George asked, approaching the doctor. "As in, you hear what I'm saying now?" "Um, yeah?" Dr. Veronica replied bluntly. "Honestly, I'm a bit surprised myself. I knew Mr. DeMonic was experimenting with something, but I was under the impression he was talking about medicines. Scum Labs in mostly a pharmaceutical corporation." Lizzie cut her off. "Hold on. You didn't know about, well..." She trailed off, pointing to herself. "...this?" "Of course not!" Veronica replied. "I was quite steamed myself when I found out!"

~ Lin Kuei Temple ~

"Perhaps in due time, you and your companions could try their hand at raising Pokemon." Kuai suggested. "Given your affinity for wind, I think you might like the Flying type." Kitana nodded. "Perhaps. These Pokemon could help with Edenia's defenses as well. I may have to bring this up to Mother. See about importing them to Edenia."

~ Set Of 'Super Sentai: The Movie' ~

The director and his assistant, a very pretty, middle-aged brunette, entered the room as the cast gathered around them. "Alright, everyone!" The assistant spoke up. "We are going to begin filming in a few minutes." She turned to Johnny and Matt. "We'll begin your scene first, and then..." Suddenly, her eyes fell on Eliot and Parker. "Oh...oh dear. Ahem, excuse me. 'Kenny'? 'Stacy''?" She said, using their fake names. "Could you follow me? Those costumes are a tad bit loose on you. I believe we have smaller ones in the back." The three left the set and went to a secluded part of the studio.

"Right then, you two." The assistant, now revealed to be Sophie Devereaux, a fellow thief, said. "We should be expecting contact with Nathan in a while. While the director is filming the others' scene, Hardison is going to hack the security equipment." She held up a photo of the director. "And remember not to let our target catch on to our deception, hmm?"

15. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

~Kai's Car~

Kai shut her eyes as she thought about how to explain it before spoke up. "Well, what we do is that we fight those kinds of people who have been bad, stand up to those who can't fight for themselves and even redeem those who were used for evil purposes. Girls, there are good people in the world, then you have bad people who could be anyone you know, people who are even supposed to be good could even end up as the bad guys and nearly threaten everyone, even break them emotionally." Kai arrived in Akihabra before quickly going into a music store and came back out with a bag full of CDs before looking at the two with a serious expression on her face. "Listen to me very closely, for what I am about to tell you is not to be told to anyone public for I fear that keeping this dark secret will cause things to become much, much worse." Kairi blinked for a moment surprised as Kai explained. "Ayame isn't really her name, that blonde haired girl you saw..her name is actually Pyrrha Alexandra...the girl you might have seen on the news terrorizing city in Greece." Kairi was now shocked. "Wait..how can someone who looks really nice be like that?" Kai sighed explaining. "It's not what you think, see...there was this bad man who took her and performed a surgery that...well she was embedded with a particular evil crystal and she lost control to a monster, I fought that monster myself because I didn't want her to have to go through the same thing I went through and suffer for it...So afterwards with help from her family I brought her here to Japan so I could figure out how to remove the crystal and keep her emotions from going wild and triggering the crystal, I mean I didn't want her to hurt and she didn't want to go through that...and now I let the government do the one thing I was trying to figure out, they found out what I was trying to do and wanted to help me...which was strange." It was then that Kairi casually moved herself up to the front seat looking at Kai. "Maybe...maybe what's going on is some kind of sign." Kai turned her head. "Sign? Sign of what?" Kairi closed her eyes. "Maybe you're meant to do something bigger with this little group you have, I mean with the story you said it made you sound like you're a hero in their eyes, you even fight those who are evil...You fight for what is right. I don't know much about your past, but if you managed to go through all of those hurdles, then I believe you and the Goverment could be friendly with one another and even work together." Kai sighed sitting back. "I know you're optimistic, I won't deny you that...but sometimes it's hard to get over the past."

~Outside Nintendo High~

After the meeting had finished Mario was the first to come out of the door immediatly causing Luigi to hug him. "Mario, you're finished. Thank goodness." Mario blinked. "Wow, did something happen while I was gone?" Luigi nodded. "Well...Rosalina punched a frog kid down to the ground and we were creeped out my a strange Gargoyle looking at us, other than that everything was normal." It was then that Yoshi burst out of the doors shouting. "Guys, we need to go get a move on to Peach's before we forget!" This was followed by the trio being pushed towards the ground with the four starting to run down the streets of Tokyo. Kirby eventually flew by them unable to speak as he was bloated, Neptune was also running up to them as well shouting. "Hey, wait for me! We're going to Peach's right?" Yoshi nodded before Sonic speedily ran backwards in front of the group with his arms crossed with a smirk on his face. "Hey guys, seems like you're going fast, but I don't think you could be as fast as me...could you?" this was soon countered by Megaman flying up to them while on Rush. The blue robot looked at Sonic smiling. "I think Rush could." Bowser drove up to the group on the road with Neptune's sisters, Compa, IF, Shirobon, and some others shouting. "Get in the car! We have to make a quick stop at Nintendo Elementary!" It was then that everyone jumped into the car and crammed themselves into Bowser's big convertible. Noire looked at Bowser who was driving with a suspicious look on her face. "And how do you suppose you'll make it there and get to Peach's without my mom noticing." Bowser grinned as he sped off. "Don't worry, I've seen lots of Michael Bay films. I know how to be quick." Bowser roared down the streets of Tokyo before jumping off a ramp and steered towards the nearest building causing the car to drive up the side of the building. Bowser made his car jump near the top of that building before landing on the side of another as he kept going up, at the apex he jumped off shoving his foot on the gas as he steered towards Nintendo Elementary.

~Nintendo Elementary: Entrance~

Nepgear, Uni, Ram, and Rom were standing at the entrance patiently waiting for their family to pick them up. Nepgear looked at her Iphone before calmly speaking. "It shouldn't take them this long..." Uni's eyes shot open with her mouth agape before poking Nepgear looked up seeing the car flying towards them, the shocked Lilac-haired girl was about to say something before the car landed right in front of the four. Neptune grinning. "Hey get in guys, we have to move it." Uni blinked at the sight of Bowser and the car as the four got in. "Damn....you really overdid it." Kuro looked at Uni smiling. "Be thankful Bowser's driving and not us." Bowser then sped off down the streets of Tokyo as he headed towards Peach's house.

~Tokyo Streets~
    Bowser swerved about on the streets before jumping off another ramp and began to drive alongside a long wall, along the way the group drove up to the car Lucina, Robin, and Zelda were in, everyone waving with Vert looking at them. "Hello, we're driving alonside a wall, don't mind us." Mario then took off his hat and gave a slight bow before Shirobon held Mario's hat down. Bowser drove passed them and leaped back onto the road before swerving in right into Peach's driveway.

~Peach's House~

After arriving, the group of individuals got out of the car with Sonic introducing Mario and company to Shirobon, Megaman, Megaman's dog Rush, Sonic's best friend Tails, Knuckles, and finally some oddball with no arms or legs named Rayman. Mario walked up to the door with a smile and gently knocked on it. "Toadsworth's gonna find this wierd to see a bunch of people outside his house..." After a few minutes of no answer Mario promptly kicked the door down causing Blanc to yell. "What the hell! Why did you kick the door down!?" Mario grinned. "My father does it all the time." The group went inside before Mario spotted Toadsworth and wabed at him. "Hey Toadsworth, sorry about kicking your door down. But we needed to see Peach." Toadsworth laughed. "Of course, you're really like your father Mario...right down to kicking the door down in a hilarious fashion." Mario nodded. "I can fix that later, Toadsworth...you don't need to try and fix it at your age." "It's fine Mario, you're a good person like your father." With that the group of indiviuals all went to Peach's room before they were let in by Peach.

~Crystal Order HQ~

"So, more members to join our group. I'm suprised he would bring his own boss in to join our ranks." Chief Blank responded as he walked beside a rebuilt Metal Sonic 3.0. The robot looked at Vince as he was brought in commenting. "I have a bad feeling about this, I mean who knows what the rest of the roster is aware of." Blank looked at 3.0 before shrugging it off. "His show brings in the masses, if it brings in the masses then maybe I could use this to our advantage. Now then...what channels are his shows on?" 3.0 spoke up immediatly. "RAW is on Mondays on USA, Smackdown is on Fridays on Syfy, There is one Par-Per-View every month on Sunday, and I want to say there are other shows as well...but RAW and Smackdown bring in the majority of the viewership demographic." Blank adjusted his glasses. "I see, after initiation is done I want to have a word with Vince." 3.0 nodded. "Alright Chief Blank."

~Moon Palace~

An Astral-S appeared near Thrax before Astral's voice spoke up sounding rather calm. "You shouldn't get yourself worked up over one tiny mistake. The point is that while you might have failed to eliminate the Rider, you found out who she was...so really you have knowledge on something that could be useful to you, so in the end you succedded...just not in the way you intended."​

Last edited: Jun 4, 2015
  16. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Streets of Tokyo's Chinatown: Officer Carter's Convertible~

[​IMG][​IMG]

As Carter drove through Chinatown, he found the restaurant that Jazz told him about, where he expected to get a lead to Shan-Yu's whereabouts. The following then happened:

----------------------------------------------------------------

~Roof of Building Next to Nintendo High School~

[​IMG]

"Heh, it's about time," Goldar said to himself as he noticed Mario appear. However, as Mario and Luigi were joined by so many other individuals and raced towards Peach's home, Goldar found it hard to try and keep up, gliding from one building rooftop to another. Once Mario finally reached Peach's place, Goldar lied on a rooftop of a building closeby, exhausted. "This better be worth it," Goldar said to himself as he slowly got up, and went back spying on Mario and Luigi while making sure he couldn't be seen by anyone.

~Moon Palace~

[​IMG]

"Eh, perhaps you're right, S-type," Thrax replied to Astral-S, "Knowledge of the Rider's identity could certainly prove to be useful. Which reminds me..." Walking over to his mother's telescope, Thrax could see Goldar spying on Mario and Luigi just as Astral-S suggested. "Looks like Goldar found the red and green colored brothers and is spying on them like you suggested," Thrax told Astral-S.

~Secret Japanese Military Base in Germany~

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"I'm curious as well," Shay replied to Tanya once she said she was curious as to what Quan Chi meant when he said his master needed the fallen man. Once Quan Chi said that it was fortunate they met, Cormac asked, "Hmm, and why is that?" Before Quan Chi could reply, a device in Hun's pocket was beeping. Taking the device out, Hun checked to see what was causing the beeping. "Sir, we've got two enemy planes making their way here," Hun told Shay. "Well, we already did what we intended to do here, and that was to send a message. So I see no reason to stay. Let's get out of here," Cormac replied. Attila, Hun, and Starlight Glimmer all nodded in reply, putting their weapons away, with Attila signaling to his Muk to let Quan Chi go. Once Muk did as Attila instructed, Attila summoned his Muk back into its Pokeball. As they began to leave, Shay turned to Quan Chi, saying, "You can come with us and continue our discussion, our you can stay here and fight off whatever the Japs send. Your choice."

~Kermit the Frog's Mansion~

[​IMG]

Hearing the doorbell ring, Kermit rushed to open the door, finding Clemont and the others outside...

"Hey Kermit!" Sweetie Belle greeted the Muppet. "Hi ho guys! Come in, you're just in time," Kermit replied as the others entered. "Oh, Kermit, we've got great news!" Bonnie told Kermit. "Really? What's this great news then?" Kermit asked. "Clemont got a celebrity guest for Friday," Pipsqueak answered. "Wow, good job, Clemont!" Kermit told Clemont, "But, uh... which celebrity?" "Diantha. I got to meet her while I was at Tokyo Univerity earlier today," Clemont answered. "Wow, Diantha, huh? Great actress. Love all of her movies," Kermit commented. "So I guess that means we're almost ready for Friday?" Bonnie asked. "Deden..." Bonnie's Dedenne added. Kermit nodded in reply, with Bonnie and her pony friends happily cheering. Hearing the doorbell ring once more, Kermit headed to the door and opened it, finding fellow Muppet, The Swedish Chef, outside, exhausted after running all the way from Nintendo High...

[​IMG]

"Oh, there you are, Swedish Chef," Kermit greeted the Swedish Chef. Without even replying, the Swedish Chef collapsed to the floor out of exhaustion, with Kermit shaking his head, saying, "Ugh, good grief."

~Crystal Order HQ: Empty Room~

[​IMG][​IMG]

With the blindfolded Vince McMahon sitting on a chair, Brock Lesnar locked the door to the room so that Vince doesn't try escaping when he finds out where he is. "Okay Lesnar, I've had this damn blindfold on for a long time. You gonna tell me where I am and who I'm supposed to meet?!" Vince McMahon angrily questioned Brock Lesnar. Without saying a word, Lesnar removed the blindfold off of McMahon's eyes. Looking around, Vince found himself in an empty room with Brock Lesnar, nothing really catching his attention, except for a banner with the Crystal Order logo on it hanging on the wall. Vince was speechless upon noticing the banner, but what shocked him even more was seeing Lesnar removing his right glove, revealing the Crystal Order Logo on Brock Lesnar's right palm. Shaking his head in disbelief, McMahon rushed to the door, trying unsuccessfully to open it, yelling, "LET ME OUT!! LET ME OUT!!!" "It's no use, Vince. It's just you and me," Lesnar said. "Crystal Order, Brock?! That's the cabal you were talking about??!! You're a f***ing terrorist??!!" Vince cried. "Hey hey hey, let's discuss this like civilized individuals," Brock Lesnar replied. "Like hell you know how to be civilized. You and your Crystal Order buddies are the complete opposite of civilized," Vince yelled. "Vince, listen to yourself. Do you really think the Crystal Order does what it does just because it likes to hurt others? Look, it's unfortunate others have to die, it really is, but as long as the governments of the world keep doing evil acts, we won't stop. We only want to help, nothing more," Brock calmly replied. "Help?! I'm sorry, but I have a really hard time believing that," Vince commented. "Then believe this... remember when I said joining my group can help you with your recent money problems? Well..." Lesnar said as he took out a small tablet from his pocket, seemed to be doing something with an app, then handed it to McMahon. "Check your accounts," Lesnar told Vince. Looking at Brock strangely as he took the tablet from him, McMahon did as he was instructed. Once he checked his funds, McMahon was shocked to see the losses he was fixated on earlier in the day were gone. "H-how?" Vince asked, trying to understand how money was added to his accounts. Grinning, Lesnar replied, "We've got a lot to talk about, Vince."

-----------------------------------------------------------------

~Crystal Order HQ~

[​IMG][​IMG]

As Xehanort and Sunset Shimmer continued walking through the Crystal Order HQ, they passed by the elderly Madame Gao...

[​IMG]

"Madame Gao, it's good to see you once again," Xehanort told the elderly member of the Crystal Order, bowing to her, with Gao bowing back in return, "Sunset Shimmer, allow me to introduce you to Madame Gao, one of the wisest individuals I have ever met." Sunset Shimmer bowed down to Madame Gao just as Xehanort did, with Madame Gao smiling and saying something in Chinese. "Umm... pleased to meet you as well?" Sunset Shimmer replied, not sure what Gao just said. "If you'll excuse me, Sunset, I need to check on something. I'll be back later," Xehanort said as he left, leaving Sunset Shimmer with Gao. "Curious about the brotherhood, aren't you, young one?" Madame Gao asked Sunset Shimmer, not speaking in Chinese this time, surprising Sunset Shimmer. "Y-you, you just spoke-" Sunset Shimmer said before interrupted by Gao. "Yes, I can speak more than just the language of my homeland," Madame Gao interrupted, "In fact, I speak all languages. But as for you, Sunset Shimmer, I wonder, is there something on your mind?" Sighing as she tried to think of what to say, Sunset Shimmer said, "It's just... I've heard so many things about the Crystal Order over the years, and well... what I've seen here today... I don't know what to think anymore." "I can understand what you are going through," Gao replied, "I can remember the days before the Crystal Order even existed. And believe it or not, young one, the world wasn't unlike the world you know today. Evil could be found on every corner of the globe. From the large companies that control citizens, to the politicians who lie about their loyalty to the people. But when the Crystal Order was formed, for the first time, someone was willing to stand up to the evils of the world, and save the Earth's citizens. We want to save the world, and create a society where everyone can be happy, with no oppression whatsoever." Sunset Shimmer began to ponder the words Gao mentioned, thinking about how society treats demons like her as second-class citizens. 'Maybe she, Xehanort, and well, the whole Crystal Order, has a point,' Sunset Shimmer thought to herself. "Think about this, Sunset Shimmer. Man cannot be both savior and oppressor... Light and shadow. One has to be sacrificed for the other. Choose... And choose wisely. Or others shall choose for you," Gao told the demon.

17. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

~Harold~

Harold gave a sigh as he sat in the back of the police car and just absently looking out the window as he leant back into he seat, his face showing no real concern or worry, he knew he could just apparate whenever he wanted to, but he was following Elsa's request and took time to think. "Well, least they can't get into my trunk, that's going to stay shut tight, I wonder what the other girls I danced with at that party think of this situation?" Harold contemplated, as far he knows, he just might as well be a scapegoat for the system of justice as the police were never ones who want to admit they are wrong, especially if it's through the news.

18. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG][​IMG]

-District 12: Katniss' Home-

"Just about all of it." Ron said, taking a sip of the lemonade. Sakura smiled and sipped her lemonade, "But I was impressed. For your first time as a Rider, you adjusted to the situation quite well. It took me a while to adjust the power and the fights." "You mean, you're a Rider?" Ron asked, Sakura nodded, "I'm Kamen Rider Ichigo, the start of the Rider line, but that's a story for another time. I'll help when needed, but now it's your turn along with the other Riders." Ron felt his ears turn red, having to live up to such a legacy.

-Nintendo Elementary-

Walking back to Remus's house, James carried WilyKat on his back while WilyKit walked with Sirius and Remus, Kat asked," Hey, did you hear that rouge Rider earlier?" "Yeah, but I also heard that a new group of Riders stopped it." James said, trying to make sure that they didn't discover the truth of what happened earlier.

-Flower Shop-

"Alright. Thank you." Elsa said, she looked at Aerith, chaos, and Lenne. Bowing, she said, "Thank you for trying to understand. Here." She created three beautiful flowers and gave them to them. After they left, Aerith looked at the flower and smiled.

[​IMG]

-Crystal Order HQ-

Kazari walked by Sunset Shimmer and Madame Gao, carrying something in his hand, he just gave a wave at the two of them as he changed into his Greed form. He entered Warren's office, "Hey, if we're going to have our own Rider, then you're going to need who they are and their weaknesses." He tossed the items on the desk, which were files of all the Rangers, Riders, and Gokaigers. "I'll use this to help on my mission, also I heard there are others who use similar Drivers like you, apparently."

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Alice's Apartment-

Alice stood in the kitchen, making food for dinner. "Hey, Blanca, can you ask Yuri to come into the kitchen?" Blanca barked and ran to Yuri, barking and panting happily.

19. FancyStache Traverse Town Homebody

~ Kai's Car ~

Sammy nodded in agreement. "Yeah!" She spoke up. "It sounds like you're trying your best to help people who have no one else to help them. Kind of like me in a way." Her expression turned confident. "Well, if that's the kind of stuff this group of yours does, then count me in!"

~ Outside Nintendo High ~

Mike Schmidt and Jeremy Fitzgerald stood at the front doors of the school, watching the students leave. "Well, Jeremy." Mike said. "You ready for another long night of guard duty?" Jeremy nodded. "Yeah. I got plenty of sleep today." He replied, but he gave a look of uncertainty. "I don't know, though. I have a bad feeling about tonight. Like...we're going to be in some kind of danger."

Max strutted out of the school and got on the bus with a few other students. Dick gave him a curious look and grinned. "Oh, good enough to ride the bus now, huh?" He joked. "Bring me home, lowly serf!" Max shouted. "I have cooking practice to do! NON-EVIL COOKING!!" Dick snorted and, once the bus was full, drove off to take the students home.

Ahmet, Charlie and Nick stood outside, watching the students. "Well, I suppose it's time I head off myself." Ahmet said, turning to his companions. "Are you two leaving as well?" "Yeah." Charlie replied with a nod. "With Don off on some special assignment, I need to look after the house." "I'm staying in the shop classroom tonight." Nick said. "I got something to work on. I was thinking of finishing it overnight and letting the students see it when it's done. Give them some ideas for their own projects."

~ Sam and Dean's Dorm Room ~

Dean returned to the room after Ini left and sat on his bed. "I tell you what, Sammy." He said with a sigh. "Kickstarting this club is gonna be harder than I thought." His brother was lying on his own bed and replied. "Come on, Dean. We just have to build interest in the supernatural. Come across a genuine paranormal phenomenon and get the word out." "You mean that Ini girl's brain isn't already a paranormal phenomenon?" Dean joked, getting him a stern look from Sam.

~ Ice Cream Shop ~

Jacqueline sighed and got up to go home, glad that another day went by without incident.

~ Nightmare Town Outskirts ~

Murphy and Rosie saw what looked to be a small town nearby. Hopeful that they would find help, the two made haste to the town, ignoring the ominous air around it.

~ Bridge ~

His patience run out, Reptile snarled and spat a stream of acid into the man's face. The man flailed around and cursed in pain, half-hazardly slinging his captives around. As he stumbled around, he lost his balance and tripped. Both daughters fell out of his grasp and screamed as they went over the bridge! Reptile's quick reflexes immediately led him to jump off of the bridge after them, leaving their father behind.

~ Lounge ~

"It was just someone needing help?" Mrs. White asked Miss Scarlett. "Well, that's not much of a bother, is it?" "It is if he finds the body, you old crab!" Mr. Green snapped, causing White to stand up. "How DARE you!" She snapped back. "I did not come all this way to be insulted by a...a...a green-suited baboon!" As the two got in each other's faces, Plum squirmed in his seat, gaining Peacock's attention. "Yes?" She asked. "Erm...I-I need to use the..." Plum stuttered. "...um, you know...'facilities'." "Well, then go!" Peacock replied, but Plum shook his head. "Not with a murderer in the house! He could kill me next!" "Oh for goodness sake! Do I have to come with you?" She asked, exasperated as Plum nodded. "Fine, but I am NOT going in the restroom with you!" Sighing, she followed him out of the room. "Well, I for one have had enough of this rubbish." Mustard said. "I am hungry, so if anyone needs me, I shall be in the kitchen!" "And I could go for a smoke." Scarlett said. "I saw a ballroom here that looked rather nice." She and Mustard left, leaving Green and White. "I am NOT going to be stuck with this brute." White spoke up, pointing her nose in the air. "I shall be in the library, where hopefully he won't be!" "I'll stay right here, thank you!" Green shouted at her as she left.

~ Crystal Order HQ ~

Daniella approached other Crystal Order members. She proposed her plan to them: an ambush. "I will take Elise to a disclosed location, where you shall be waiting under the guise of insurgence. If her motives are against us, we shall stage an ambush and strike her there. If not, we let her go. I will find her and have her meet us at the warehouses."

~ Secret Military Base In Germany ~

Quan Chi was released from Muk. "Very well, I shall accompany you." He answered Shay, as his group began to leave, and discreetly moved the rest of the bodies through the portal before closing it. "If you are heading back to your place of operations, then I must speak to your superiors." The sorcerer followed Shay, not wanting to waste time with the incoming military.

~ Shinnok's Spire ~

As the soldiers were transported to Shinnok's chambers, he watched Quan Chi's actions through his pool. "Of course! The Crystal Order has been around for some time! They may have knowledge of how to awaken Lavos. Quan Chi, he is much more clever than I thought." He mused. "Yes...the Crystal Order may be able to 'help' us."

20. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

~Moon Palace~

"Indeed, Goldar is making impressive progress and those two and their friends don't even realize it." Astral-S explained before telling Thrax. "As of the moment we cannot really attack them outright...not with their friends around and the allies of their parents on high alert, even their grandfather has arrived in Tokyo."

~Kai's Car~

"Well alright then! Sammy I think it's time I introduced you to the gang...or atleast my mentor anyway." Kai explained as she sped down the streets of Japan before performing a 360 spin as she drove into her garage and turned the engine off. She quietly stepped out of her car with Kairi following as they first walked into the first floor which looked like a nightclub/bar with a sleek look to it as the dance floor glowed in the hue of neon rainbow. Kairi opened her eyes. "Wait, this is YOUR nightclub!? Why doesn't anyone know about it? It looks hot." Kai blushed. "Well, it's mainly because I usually get students from Tokyo U in here...never usually any Nintendo High or Honnouiji students, it's probably why you'd think that." It was then that the trio went up the stairs and opened the door to the second floor and stepped forth into Kai's living room.

~Kai's House: Living Room~

Kai's living room seemed rather normal as Kai smiled. "This is my house...yeah I worked hard to give it my own touch since I don't worry about not having money." It was then that their moment was interrupted by the sounds of puking coming from the bathroom. Kai facepalmed muttering under her breath. "Dammit, once again you've made Kallen puke in my toilet...I swear.." It was then that Kai lead the three to her bedroom where the green-haired woman was causally laying upside down on Kai's bed while somehow playing a perfect match of Call of Duty. Kai crossed her arms shouting. "OI! Did you two once again get into one of your contests where Kallen ended up puking because she thought she could take a lot in at the same time immediatly at the start?" The woman looked at Kai and casually responded. "Yes, she also thought she could take in the big ones too." Kai sighed. "I am REALLY going to have to teach her the concept of multiples, even Kairi oddly understood it when she got initiated...oh right...I have two girls here who decided to join our cause...meet Kairi and Sammy." Kai then looked at Sammy and Kairi. "Girls, this is C.C.....my crazy mentor and pizza nut, she was the one who helped me out of my troubles a while back." Kairi blinked and looked at her. "She seems rather young and lazy to have taught someone like you how to fight." Kai looked at Kairi smirking. "Trust me, she whooped my ass when we first met. She might not look like it but she can fight." C.C's gold eyes sharpened immediatly as she quickly opened the closet and pushed Kairi, Kai, and Sammy into it whispering. "Stay here and wait on me...I felt the presence of the Dark Side coming..." with quick movement the green haired woman grabbed Kallen and threw her into the closet and shut the door. C.C. then went out of Kai's room and grabbed a silver hilt from a nearby wall as she carefully walked down the stairs.

Thanks to her eye Kai found the light-switch and turned on the light inside the surprisingly spacious closet as Kairi asked. "What did she mean by...Dark Side?" Kai looked at her and explained. "Well in summary...my friend has powers she describes as being from something called...the Force. What the Force is I have no idea...but she does possess a badass Lightsaber." "Well she seemed a bit...nah, if I said that at this point you would probably say I am a blue-haired hypocrite." Kai smirked. "Well, seems like you can read my mind." Kallen started to raise up, her face looking a bit pale from puking, she started to move her metal claw about before smiling. "Well, no gunk got in it...I guess. Kai sighed. "Kallen, you can't just think you're without limits...you need to be properly taught multiples, you're making yourself look like...well Kairi when she puked in my car because she had six...SIX!" Kallen sighed. "I guess you're right, sorry about your toilet..." "You're fine...but before I teach you, we have to help Sammy go through initiation. Before we go through with it I want to warn you that there are some people who might go after you because your affiliation with me, I can help you learn to fight them off and stuff..but I am also concerned with your safety as well...we may be fighting the same people but I don't any of my friends hurt out there. Do you understand all of the responsibilities?"

~Outside Kai's House~

Espio ran down the sidewalk carrying a few pizzas in his hand towards Kai's place before quickly skirting a corner with his sights noticing Darth Vader coming down from the other side of the street. The Chameleon thought to himself. "Hey, what's that guy doing down here? I never thought he would show up at this place." Vader stopped for a moment before pulling out his Lightsaber, his gaze looking at Espio before using his free hand and dragged Espio over with the power of the Force asking. "What are you doing here, do you know who the Force user is?" Espio glared. "No! I'm just trying to deliver these pizzas and do my job!" Vader then let go of Espio apologizing. "I apologize, you go back to doing your job then." with quick Ninja moves Espio grabbed the pizzas and knocked on the door yelling. "Pizza Delivery!" C.C quietly opened the door and shoved Espio in shouting. "I'll pay you in a moment!" shortly before Vader noticed the girl, his senses reeling. C.C calmly looked at Vader before she spoke in a calm, yet serious tone. "So, you've come....seems like he found out..." she twirled the silver hilt around for a bit before pressing a button causing a silver blade of light to come out from the blade, a smile on her face as she quietly said. "Let's dance..." It was then that Vader rushed in with the two starting to clash on equal footing.​

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.