RE: Mario's High School Days

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by NutheadBros, Jan 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FancyStache Traverse Town Homebody

~ Kai's Car ~

"O-Oh." Sammy said quietly, hearing Kairi's words, before giving her a small smile. "I know how that is. My sister Amy doesn't exactly make things easy on me either. But Kai seems like a good person. I'm sure whatever she's a part of has good intentions. And don't worry. I won't tell anyone." After a while, she turned back to her. "So, I guess we could get to know each other. You mind telling me a bit about yourself, Kairi?"

~ Under Bridge ~

Reptile sat near a sewer pipe under a bridge in Tokyo's busy streets. He was excited at the prospect of being recruited into The Followers Of the Sun, although being recruited alongside a human was a bit irritating to him somewhat. As he mulled over his thoughts, the sound of an argument on the bridge caught his attention.

~ Pendleton Apartments ~

Murphy felt overwhelmed by a strong sense of exhaustion. He trusted Sammy enough to come home before night, so he went to his bedroom. Laying down, Murphy closed his eyes and drifted off into a deep, and soon disturbed, sleep.

~ Nightmare World ~

When Murphy opened his eyes, he found himself sitting near a crash site. A large prison bus was deeply embedded into a large rock wall nearby. Murphy struggled to stand, a sharp pain coursing through his whole body. He stumbled over to a nearby pond and splashed the cold water on his face. Sighing deeply, he began to take in his surroundings. He seemed to be in a dense, foggy wooded area in the middle of 'who-knew-where'. Before he could process all this, he heard a woman's voice calling out nearby. Curious, Murphy followed the sounds.

~ Hospital ~

Mimi Miney was doing her rounds when she noticed a group of people approaching the entrance of the hospital.

~ Mudka's Meat Hut: Kitchen ~

Don was shocked when the actual chef shoved past him and left the restaurant grumbling about the customers. "Never easy, these cases." Don sighed and barged into the kitchen. "Alright. Police." He barked, pulling out his badge. "What's going on here?"

~ Abandoned Building ~

Fading into the building, Golden Freddy watched the battle between the Puppet and the others. "Oh dear." He sighed. "Is it time to reveal my intentions already?" The golden bear emerged from the shadows and stared at the Puppet silently.

~ Tokyo Streets ~

Still feeling it, Fiona quickly slipped into a dark alley to avoid her possible pursuer. Unknown to her, he silently went to another part of the alley and quickly approached. As Fiona turned around, she was struck in the back of the head and fell, quickly blacking out.

~ Ice Cream Shop ~

Jin smirked. "Good to know. So, I'll see you tomorrow, then?" He asked, getting up. "Count on it." Jacqueline said, waving as he left the shop.

~ Lin Kuei Temple ~

Once the finished speaking, Kitana stopped communication with Sindel and shook her head. "A tournament in Earthrealm." She muttered. "Then we must gather many allies." Her thoughts were interrupted by her stomach growling, making Kuai glance at her. "You've not eaten in a while, Princess?" "I...suppose I have neglected myself on the way here." She smiled sheepishly and confessed. The Grandmaster laughed and helped her up. "We have plenty of time to gain numbers. For now, I suggest you and your companions rest here. You will be no good to others or yourself, tired and hungry like this."

~ Movie Studio ~

Once Johnny dropped Cassie off at their home, he returned to the movie studio and saw other actors in Red, Green, Pink, Yellow and Black Ranger outfits, leaving him the Blue one. "Huh. Guess they changed the casting a bit." Johnny said with a shrug, before grabbing his costume and going to change.

~ Tibet ~

Sonya and Castiel were not doing so well against the S-Type brute. Smaller ones were holding a badly bruised Sonya up as she tried to fight them off. As Jago and Orchid were busy fighting others, Castiel was on his own against the beast and losing badly. It grabbed him tightly by the throat and slammed him into the ground. It held him down, slowly choking him.

Amid Sonya's faded yelling and sounds of gunfire, Castiel began to feel an overwhelming anger rise up within himself.

2. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Nintendo High School: Cooking Club Meeting~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

After trying out Mario's quiche, Siebold, the Swedish Chef, and Chef Gordon Ramsay tried out the other students' quiche, praising some, while criticizing others. Once the trio reached Max's area, they noticed him working on another ratatouille, but no quiche. "Monsieur, where's your quiche au fromage?" Siebold asked Max.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Mudka's Meat Hut - Kitchen~

[​IMG]

As Kronk was checking where everything was in the kitchen, Don barged in, asking what was going on. "Oh, hey there, Officer," Kronk greeted Don, "Apparently, I'm the new chef here. Old guy just left. But no worries, I'm gonna get everyone's order taken care of right away. So, wanna do a special order, or do you wanna have another look at the menu?"

~Roof of Building Next to Nintendo High School~

[​IMG]

Arriving at the rooftop of a building, Goldar could see Luigi below at the stairs of the entrance to the school with Rosalina. "Well, that's the green one," Goldar said to himself, "But where's he red one? Oh well. Better than nothing. Don't know why the S-type even cares about him and his brother so much."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Shay Cormac's Origins Part 38: Flashback 7 Years Ago (March 8, 2006) / Crystal Order Hideout in Iraq: Shay Cormac's Room~

[​IMG]

Today was the day. After taking over the last remaining Japanese military base, and taking survivors as prisoners of war, the Crystal Order received even more good news. Newly elected prime minister of Japan, Harriet Jones, agreed on a prisoner swap between Japan and the Crystal Order, where Japan would release members of the Crystal Order from imprisonment in return for the Crystal Order releasing the Japanese soldiers they captured in recent events, with the transfer to be moderated between UN peacekeeping forces. Shay was reading this news on a newspaper, smiling as he considered this an admission by Japan that they lost the Iraq War. "About time," Shay said to himself as he continued reading the newspaper. Hearing a knock on the door, Cormac replied, "Come in." Opening the door and entering Shay's room was Jadeite...

[​IMG]

"It's time... Muqtada al-Sadr will be joining us," Jadeite said. "Ready," Shay replied as he put the newspaper away and left his room with Jadeite.

~Abandoned Building~

[​IMG]

"What the hell's going on here?!" Romulus yelled as he rushed back to the room after hearing a racket from downstairs, shocked to see Jumpman, Astral, Fujiko, and Ruiji were nowhere to be found, while the S-types were attacking Puppet. Figuring that Puppet was a traitor among the S-types, Romulus took out his gun, and joined his S-type allies in attacking Puppet, repeatedly shooting in Puppet's direction.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Twinkle Park~

[​IMG]

"P-Pyrrha... you okay?" Skye asked as she noticed Pyrrha becoming angry and glaring at her with orange irises in her eyes. Once Kai rushed to the scene and sternly told Skye she should've talked to her about this first instead of triggering the S-type core within, Skye was shocked to hear that the one person she thought kept no secrets from her knew about Pyrrha's condition as well as S-types. "You knew?!" Skye replied to Kai with a disappointed tone. Once Kai calmed Pyrrha down and sat down with Skye to explain what happened. "I can't believe this. Kai, I trusted you! I joined the Rising Tide because I felt that for once in my life, I can be completely open and honest with others, and I'd get the same treatment. No secrets, whatsoever," Skye complained to Kai, "I risked being arrested last week when I hacked into the government to get information on those creatures from Toshima, because I assumed none of us knew what S-types were. I did that for you! And here I find out you knew what S-types were the whole time. What else are you hiding from me, Kai, huh?" Sighing after letting her feelings out, Skye said, "I'm sorry Kai... but I don't think I can trust you anymore. Shining Armor, you here?" "
    I certainly am, Skye," a voice replied to Skye as the JIA general came out of a bush and joined Skye and Kai...

[​IMG]

"Already sent Fitz and Simmons to approach Pyrrha," Shining Armor added.
    "Good," Skye replied as she shifted her focus back to Kai, "You're probably wondering what's going on here, Kai." "So you're Kai," Shining Armor said as he extended his right hoof towards Kai, wanting to shake her hand, "Nice to meet you. I'm General Shining Armor of the JIA." "You know, I could keep my mouth shut and keep what's going on right now secret," Skye commented, "But I'm not gonna do that, because unlike you, Kai, I never break a promise. I was arrested by the Japanese Intelligence Agency earlier today. I made sure they wouldn't break me while I was being interrogated, and pretty soon... I joined them as a mission of theirs was being debriefed. Which brings me to my next point... the JIA showed me footage of Greece... and that's how I found out about Pyrrha. But they know exactly what's wrong with her, and they can help remove that crystal from her body permanently. So Kai, I'm asking to please let them do their job. For Pyrrha's sake..." Meanwhile, as Pyrrha walked away, she was approached by Jemma Simmons and Leo Fitz...

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Excuse me, Pyrrha Alexandra?" Fitz asked Pyrrha. "We're from the JIA," Simmons added as she and Leo showed Pyrrha their JIA badges, "It's come to our attention you have a certain crystal in your body. But don't worry, we only want to help you. We can remove the S-type crystal from you permanently if let us help."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Tokyo University Stadium~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Grandpa, Chad, and Diantha were standing at the center of the field, ready for their Pokemon match to begin.
    "
    Pinch me... I must be dreaming..." Grandpa Hino said as he stared at Diantha (who was yards away in the opposing side of the field), not believing he was closer than ever to the woman whose images he would drool over. "And let the match... BEGIN!" the announcer said as the Pokemon match between Grandpa and Diantha began...

[​IMG]

Taking out a Pokeball, Diantha threw it into the air, yelling,
    "Gardevoir, my dear... come out!" Out from the Pokeball came Diantha's Gardevoir, landing in the field...

[​IMG]

"
    Siiiir," Gardevoir said as she faced Grandpa and Chad. "Wow, you were right Sabrina. She did go for her Gardevoir," Tracey told Sabrina as he began sketching Gardevoir and Chad on his sketchbook. "Told you," Sabrina replied. "Heh, guess you really are psychic," Gary said. "HaunterHaunter!" Haunter cheered as the match began. "I'll let you start with your first move," Diantha told Grandpa, giving him a head-start. "Wait, she's giving the old guy a head-start?" Dick thought out loud. "Could be part of her strategy," Connor replied. "Connor's right... Diantha didn't become Champion simply with luck. Trust me, she knows what she's doing," Katniss added. "Pikaa..." Haymitch commented, wondering what strategy Diantha had. "Alright Chad... Diantha's giving us a chance, so take advantage of it. And remember... don't give up!" Grandpa Hino told Chad. "Piplup," Chad replied, nodding his head. Walking towards the field, Chad was ready to battle against Gardevoir. "Alright Chad, rush towards your opponent and attack with a Scald attack!" Grandpa ordered Chad. Doing as Grandpa ordered, Chad rushed towards Gardevoir, ready to hit her with a Scald attack. Diantha, on the other hand, winked to Gardevoir. "Siiir..." Gardevoir said, knowing exactly what Diantha signaled with her wink. "Pip..LUP!!" Chad cried as he was close enough to Gardevoir, attacking with his Scald attack. However, right before the Scald attack could even reach her, Gardevoir seemed to have vanished into thin air, and appeared behind Chad. "Piplup??" Chad wondered out loud, curious as to how Gardevoir was able to do that. "What in the world..." Grandpa wondered as well, just as confused as Chad. "What just happened?" Brock asked Misty as Gardevoir began doing the same thing over and over again, disappearing and reappearing in spots around Chad. Looking closely, Misty noticed that Gardevoir was simply moving from one spot to another very quickly due to her high speed. "Oh, I see what's going on," Misty replied, "If you look closely, you'll notice Gardevoir is moving so fast that it's looks like it disappears and reappears in different spots." "TogiTogi," Togepi added, enjoying the match. Focusing on Gardevoir, Brock began to realize that the Pokemon really was just moving really fast, and said, "Oh, now I see it!" Back in the field, both Grandpa and Chad began to feel dizzy from Gardevoir's actions. Shaking his head, Grandpa focused only on Chad, yelling, "Okay Chad, listen! Don't focus on your opponent for now." Shaking his head, Chad closed his eyes so he wouldn't get dizzy from Gardevoir anymore, replying, "Piplup!" "Good job Chad!" Grandpa told his Piplup, "Now, seeing as how Gardevoir is circling you, better try a Bubble Beam attack while spin around. Maybe that'll stop Gardevoir." Nodding, Chad did as Grandpa ordered, spinning around with his eyes still closed, and attacking with a Bubble Beam attack, crying, "PIPLUP!!!!" As Gardevoir continued going from one spot to another, the Bubble Beam attack eventually hit her, causing her to flinch and stop moving. "You did it Chad!" Grandpa cheered. "Wow, guess the old man may finally have a chance," Clemont commented. "Don't count on it," Sycamore replied, "Diantha ALWAYS has a trick up her sleeve." "Nyapah," Espurr added, agreeing with Professor Sycamore. "Fokka," Fennekin said, nodding her head in agreement with Sycamore. "Okay Chad, use your Scald attack again!" Grandpa Hino ordered Chad. "Pip...LUP!" Chad cried, sending a Scald attack straight towards Gardevoir. Just then, Diantha snapped her fingers, signaling to her Gardevoir yet again, saying, "Checkmate!" Hearing Diantha's signal, Gardevoir yet again moved quickly, avoiding Chad's Scald attack. Once Chad was surprised yet again, Gardevoir absorbed energy, and attacked Chad with a Moonbeam attack, crying, "SIIIIIRRRRRR!" "PIPLUP!" Chad cried after getting hit by Gardevoir's Moonbeam attack, fainting. "Chad!" Grandpa cried, worried about his Piplup. "And the winner is... Diantha!" the announcer said on the speaker, with the crowd cheering for Diantha's victory.

Last edited: May 5, 2015
  3. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

~Harold's Trunk~

Harold looked and saw Elsa talking with some mist or something as a voice came from it and asked where Elsa was and if he knew where she is and Harold was surprised, whoever cats this spell was an exceptional Wizard to have gotten through his defences on the trunk, he recognised officer Jenny's voice, it was no doubt he couldn't keep Elsa hidden now that his name was out. "Of course I do Officer, she's been residing in my trunk all this time." Harold said rather casually and got a surprise gasp from the Officer and said this would be a kidnapping. "Not really a kidnapping, I found her unconscious and brought her in then she asked for a place where she could calm down." Harold rubbed his neck.

"And as for how a grown woman can fit in the trunk, magic's the answer to that one, I'll give your wizard credit for bypassing the wards on my trunk since I studied Runes and other stuff for most of my life... Elsa was terrified of her magic and so I told her there are others who are able to do the same, so even if you arrest me on charges of kidnapping, I doubt Elsa would allow it considering how much I've helped her cope, whenever Elsa feels ready to return after conquering her fear of her magic, I'll let her go, but for now, she's under my care until then." Harold stated and continued.

"If you wish to meet her however, I can arrange that, I'll be visiting Diagon Alley to show Elsa the world of magic, I can meet you Officer at the Leaky Cauldron at say... 2:00? We'll rent a room for privacy matters, just ask the bartender for a young man who rented a room today." Harold explained.

4. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Tokyo Street-

Following their new allies, Sirius kept a eye on his old friend and his wife while seeing what Simba and Nala were like, Remus sighed and just followed his friend, though he still thought it was ridiculous what Sirius was doing. He smiled at seeing the chemistry grow between the two couples, while Sirius noticed it too, he grumbled and sighed.

"I can see what's happening," Sirius said, grumbling.
    "What?" Remus said, rolling his eyes.
    "And they don't have a clue," Sirius said, gesturing out to Lily and James as well as Simba and Nala.
    "Who?" Remus asked, smiling.
    "They'll fall in love and here's the bottom line
    Our trio's down to two," Sirius said, showing the drop of their group on his hand.
    "Oh." Remus said, laughing at Sirius
    "The sweet caress of twilight
    There's magic everywhere
    And with all this romantic atmosphere
    Disaster's in the air."
    Sirius said, looking out at the two couples and sighing in despair.

"Can you feel the love tonight
    The peace the evening brings
    The world for once in perfect harmony

With all its living things," Remus sang softly, looking out at James, Lily, Simba, and Nala, enjoying to see their love grow and hoped to have something like that one day.

'So many things to tell her
    But how to make her see

The truth about my past? Impossible
    She'd turn away from me'
    James and Simba thought to themselves, blushing and thinking about the fact their loved one had powers to help them fight the main evil group now.

'He's holding back, he's hiding
    But what, I can't decide
    Why won't he be the Ranger/Rider I know he is
    The hero I see inside?' Lily and Nala thought to themselves, looking at their loved ones and wondered how they would do to help them.

"Can you feel the love tonight? The peace the evening brings
    The world, for once, in perfect harmony
    With all its living things

Can you feel the love tonight?
    You needn't look too far
    Stealing through the night's uncertainties

Love is where they are." Remus sang and smiled, watching as he and Sirius followed them and seeing the love between the two couple grow.

"And if he feels the love tonight
    In the way I do."
    Nala whispered softly, blushing at Simba and he blushed at her, Lily and James also blushed at each other,

"It's enough for this restless wanderer." James said, holding his wife's hands and smiling as she smiled back at him.

"Just to be with you," The four of them sang together, singing to each one and holding each other close. Remus smiled and looked at Sirius, jumping at the fact that he was crying.

[​IMG]

-Dante-

Walking to the door of the apartment shared by him, his brother, and Nero, Dante entered, finishing off the slice of pizza he had gotten on the way there. Entering the living room as he got off his coat, he said, "Yo, bro, Nero, anyone here?" He just shrugged and laid on the couch, taking out his Power Morpher and thought about the new Riders that had appeared. He said, "I hope there's a fight where I can team with that lovely female Rider."

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Remus' House-

"Hey, think we should tell Hermione about these powers?" Ron asked, Harry thought for a moment, holding his Riolu on his lap. "She should deserve to know, after all, we're friends, we don't keep secrets from each other." Ron nodded and Mew cuddled him.

[​IMG]

-Magical Trunk-

Elsa looked at Harold and nodded, "Yes, I'll see you then and tell you everything, Officer."

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Tsukino Home-

"I'll show you that I can move all my old stuff into Rini's room, Sammy!" Serena said, glaring at her little brother. Luna mew at the table, asking for some food and Serena gave her a piece of bread.

[​IMG]

-Hino Shrine-

Watching the news of the matches at Tokyo University, Rei facepalmed and sighed, remembering that he did leave a note and watched the news to see how he would do.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Moon Palace-

"Thrax, use the telescope to find the one you want to get." Rita said, gesturing to the telescope on the balcony.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Flower Shop-

While waiting for Lenne, Aerith grabbed a watering can and watered the flowers that she could reach on the shelves.

[​IMG]

-Narumi Detective Agency-

Philip entered the agency, lowering his hood as he closed the door. "Shotaro, Mione-chan should be ready to leave tomorow, but there is the concern that Kazari is still there, so how bout we go pick her tomorrow?"

5. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

~Twinkle Park~

Kai was surprised at the sight of Shining Armor's presence and what she was told. A mixture of emotions were bubbling insice Kai as painful memories started to return to her mind, she glared at the two for a moment before she sighed and frowned. "What's the point...if I got angry and let my emotions controlled me then I wouldn't be able to control my thoughts and think properly." She then placed her face against the table speaking in a low tone sounding sad. "What's the point in even trying to redeem someone of their past, to protect and cradle them from those out to ridicule them for past transgressions they couldn't even control...if in the end everyone finds out and still gets mad at you for trying to do the right thing..." Kai slowly stood up with her head down. "I don't like the government because of the way they treated my brother's research and the way they treated him after I lost him. I know I will get further flack for going against my own morals...but for her safety, I will let you remove the crystal from her body since...you extended your hand out to my need." She looked at Skye for a moment before speaking again sounding defeated. "I'm sorry if I didn't tell you about this sooner...but I wasn't going to risk the possibility of another incident like Greece flaring up and another monster slaughtering people, I dealt with having to be one myself..." Kai then slowly walked away not feeling like her old self. As she walked to her car she stopped to see Pyrrha telling her. "Go with them....they can do the one thing I and most doctors are unable to do, they can free you from the monster..." Pyrrha looked at Kai with a muffled tone. "A-are you sure? I thought you..." "Yes, I am sure...it is for the best in regards to your needs." She then walked back to her car.

~Kai's Car~

"Well...I'm one of the popular people, I like to play video games and am surprisingly good at it. I even do classes that most people wouldn't expect a person like me to be in. I have a lot of friends with Sora and Peach being my best friends although I really like Sora. I care about people and try to do what I can for them, I even try my hardest to get good grades in school and just try to make the best of things. Although...recently after a particular incident where I got caught up with my cousin being kidnapped and having been trapped along with fighting some of those monsters, Kai seems to think I have PTSD...so I don't really know myself." Kairi calmly explained before Kai slowly got into the driver's seat still looking down from her talk with Skye. Kairi seemed to notice Kai looked down and not unlike the girl she had met earlier. Kairi leaned over and poked Kai's cheek. "Kai...you alright?" Kai didn't move her head as she responded slowly with a lie. "Yes, I'm fine...don't worry about me." Kairi tilted her head in concern at Kai's mood before Kai asked. "Kairi, if you had to keep a secret in order to protect a friend who had done something really bad...would it be the right thing to do?" Kairi thought about it for a moment before responding. "I guess I would do it if it turned out they didn't do it or were possessed." Kai didn't move her head still sounding down before saying. "I see, atleast someone's on my side..." Kairi sat back sighing and started to think of how she could cheer up Kai. She then smirked and whispered to Sammy. "Play along, I might just have an idea to cheer Kai up..." Kairi learned towards the front and started to look around before finding the red box Kai had earlier along with a bigger red box with a picture of a fruit on it. Kairi picked the box up and started to sniff it before bringing it to the back still sniffing it as she asked. "Hey Kai, are these Pomegranate?" Kai slowly raised her head starting to sound a bit better. "Yes, but I don't think you should try those...those might be too much for you." Kairi blinked and looked at the box. "I don't see why not, you praised me for what I did earlier..." she then opened the box only to see cigars much bigger than the ones she had earlier causing her eyes to raise open with Kai mentioning. "They're bigger." Kairi blinked with hesitancy before picking up one of them and took a good look at it smirking playfully. "I bet I can handle two of these together." Kai's eyes widened in curiousity as she mentioned. "You're nuts, you puked in my car this morning from six of them. Also you'd alienate Sammy unless she ended up wanting some." Kairi then glared at Kai. "I bet I can do it and prove you wrong by the time we reach Shibuya. Kai giggled and sighed. "Alright...alright, you're on...but if you or Sammy or anyone else back there ends up puking on my floor then they're going to be the ones to clean it up, got it?" Kairi grabbed another of the Pomegranite ones and opened her mouth as she placed the two cigars in her mouth, with a muffle she ordered. "Light me up then!" Kai grabbed her lighter and proceeded to do that not knowing that Kairi's plan was working. Kai then started to speed off towards Shibuya as Kairi fell back onto her seat wiping her eyes as she inhaled and started to puff.

~Streets of Tokyo~

Astral was pissed as it fired orbs of magical energy erratically at Jumpman, his brother, and his wife screaming. "YOU ARE DEAD WHEN I AM THROUGH WITH YOU!" Jumpman turned around and jumped into the air punching Astral straight to the ground. "Time and time again we always beat you, why can't you ever learn that you will never win against my family." Astral rose back up and blasted the father away with a forceful burst of magical energy knocking the three down. "The truth is that you are just a mere thorn in my side, not even Zordon's warriors stood a chance against me...that is how the Psychos were born." Astral then proceeded to assault the three with more unrelenting attacks before finally stopping leaving the three in a small crater, Astral looked down at the three with a single glowing eye before commenting quietly and coldly. "In all honesty, in the end even with your power...I will one day surpass all of you. For now I will let you three live....I want to see your whole family line suffer before I am through with you...farewell, Jumpman, Ruiji, Fujiko...your friends will soon suffer for even being involved with you..." Astral oddly started to walk away with the three in pain before vanishing from the scene. Triple H and HBK drove up to the crater before the two quickly got out and looked at the crater with HBK yelling. "Don't just stand there! We have to get them out of that crater and to the hospital!" Triple H nodded before the duo grabbed the three family members and put them in the car speeding towards the hospital.

~Outside Nintendo High~

Luigi and Rosalina still were on the steps waiting on Mario to get out of the Cooking Club, Luigi had calmed down from his ordeal from earlier only to notice something odd on a nearby building. He stood up and walked backwards trying to get a better glimpse before asking. "Hey, can you see anything on that roof over there." Rosalina got up and slowly walked over to Luigi before looking at where he was looking at with the duo noticing Goldar's shape. Rosalina placed a finger on her chin thinking as she responded to Luigi. "I believe that is a gargoyle wearing golden armor...possibly from another planet, possibly from the moon, I personally don't know where. But that's a gargoyle in golden armor for sure." Luigi blinked still looking at Goldar. "That Gargoyle's just creepily staring at us like he's going to fly off that roof and kill me." The blonde started to giggle. "Silly Luigi, I don't think that Gargoyle could hurt us..but he is creepy."

~Mario and Luigi's House~

A taxi drove up to the residence before an old, bearded man in a suit stepped out of the back with some various suitcases and heavy luggage annoucing happily. "Son! I've come with some good news!" Before noticing the place was empty and broken into. He raised open a blue eye and walked into the resturant with his luggage. "Son? Fujiko? Mario? Luigi? No wait, those last two might be in school." Kamex walked down the stairs and looked at the old man before he patted the pokemon on the head happily. "Hey there old friend...have you seen my son and your trainer anywhere?" Looking distressed the Pokemon tried to explain what had happened from his point of view with movement and sounds before the old man placed a gloved hand on his gray beard. "I see, so my son and Fujiko went missing and my other idiot brother's grandchildren tried to take what's rightfully ours. Interesting..." The old man placed two long cases on the ground before clicking them open revealing a yellow bear with a black tophat and tie along with a mic and a yellow rabbit with a red bow-tie and electric guitar. "Fredbear, Bon-Bon...wake up." The two animatronic animals slowly rose up and opened their eyes looking at the man before the one called Fredbear asked. "Yes, what do you need Creator?" "Listen, my sons and my daughter in law are missing....can you and Bon-Bon try to run the business while I am away?" Bon-Bon looked at the old man before jumping out of his case. "Sure! You did build us after all...and we can entertain kids and adults alike again!" The old man nodded before leaving. "Thank you, my old friends."

~Abandoned Building~

The Puppet watched as all of the S-Types seemingly failed to even strike him down as he manuvered casually around all of the attacks they threw at him. He looked at Golden Freddy for a moment and nodded before glaring at the Purple Man and seemingly sunk through the ground vanishing and avoiding Romulus' bullets in the process. The Purple Man was pissed as he stomped the ground. "Damned Animatronics! I should have ripped them all up when I had the chance! Lord Astral's going to kill us for this!"​

6. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Abandoned Building~

[​IMG]

Sighing in disappointment after Puppet escaped, Romulus put his gun away, and turned around to face the S-types. "So, I walk out of the room for five minutes... I come back, and find that Jumpman, along with his wife and brother, are nowhere to be found, and apparently Puppet's causing some problems. Mind explaining to me what happened while I was gone?" Romulus asked.

-----------------------------------------------------------

~Roof of Building Next to Nintendo High School~

[​IMG]

"Uh-oh," Goldar said to himself as he quickly backed away from the edge of the roof to where Luigi and Rosalina can't see him, "That was close. Too close. Maybe I should wait a little bit. Probably the red one will come back later. But I wonder who that girl is. Oh well, who cares."

---------------------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School: Music Classroom~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Officer Jenny was shocked when she heard the voice of Harold saying "Of course I do Officer", as the voice sounded familiar to her. 'I know this voice,' Jenny thought to herself. The vision of Elsa above Jenny and Yen Sid then changed to that of Harold, confirming Officer Jenny's fears. "Hmm, why does this Harold's face look... familiar?" Yen Sid wondered out loud. "You... you're the guy from the flower shop... you're Harold?!" Officer Jenny questioned Harold, who went on mentioning how this wasn't a kidnapping despite Jenny not even mentioning the word 'kidnapping' at all. Once Harold finished talking, Officer Jenny shook her head in disbelief, and said, "You are not going anywhere, Harold. You may have good intentions, but the law is the law. It's a crime to lie to the police, which you have done when you claimed that you'd let the police know if you found Queen Elsa. Not to mention you've caused a lot of headaches for many in Japan and Norway. My advice to make this easier for everyone... turn yourself in once I arrive. And if you really do think you did the right thing, then you better pray the jury believes you once you go to trial, and that you have a good lawyer. I'm coming for you and taking Elsa back to her sister, where she belongs!" Jenny then signaled Yen Sid to end the communication, which he did as he stopped waving his hands, and the vision of Harold above them vanished, ending all communication with Elsa and Harold. "So, you'll be arresting him?" Yen Sid asked Officer Jenny. "I have no choice, Yen Sid. It's my job as a police officer," Officer Jenny replied as she headed for the room's exit, "Thank you so much for your help."

--------------------------------------------------------------

~Hospital~

[​IMG]

After Doctor Hu checked on one of his patients and exited the patient's room, a nurse rushed to him, crying, "Doctor Hu! You have to come! Three people were brought in to the emergency room, badly wounded!" "Alright, lead the way," Doctor Hu replied, with the nurse leading him towards the emergency room. Once Hu reached the emergency room, he found Jumpman, Fujiko, and Ruiji on stretchers, being taken to a different room. "My God... Jumpman?!" Doctor Hu said to himself, recognizing one of the three instantly, "Take them to room 616! Not time to lose, let's go people, we have lives to save here!"

~Tokyo University Stadium~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Chad!" Grandpa Hino cried as he rushed to his Piplup, "Are you okay, buddy?" Opening his eyes, Chad smiled at Grandpa Hino, and replied, "Piplup." Breathing a sigh of relief, Grandpa said, "Well, the important thing is that you're alright, and you did your best. I'm proud of you, Chad." "Piplup," a teary-eyed Chad replied as he and Grandpa shared a hug. "You and your Piplup share such a strong bond, I admire that," Diantha commented as she and her Gardevoir approached Grandpa and Chad, "And I truly enjoyed battling you. Hope you and I can battle again someday, darling." "Siir," Gardevoir added, nodding in agreement with Diantha. "Heh, thanks," Grandpa said, blushing. "Piplup, piplup," Chad adding, thanking Diantha and Gardevoir as well. Smiling at Grandpa, Diantha gave him a kiss on his forehead, causing Grandpa to faint while his eyes were full of hearts, saying, "Hehehe, this is the best day of my life!" Gardevoir as well kissed Chad on his head, causing the Piplup to act exactly like Grandpa, lying on the ground next to Grandpa Hino as his eyes were full of hearts, utterly joyful at being kissed by Diantha's Gardevoir, saying, "Pip..luuuup..." Both Diantha and Gardevoir giggled at the reactions by Chad and Grandpa, and turned around to face the audience again, waving at the cheering fans. Looking through the crowd, Diantha noticed a familiar face in the crowd. "Why it's Augustine," Diantha said to herself as she noticed Professor Sycamore cheering for her.

~Command Center~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

As the others teleported away, Hiccup remained, with many things still in his head. "Is something else troubling you, Hiccup?" Zordon asked Hiccup. "Who are you Zordon?" Hiccup questioned Zordon, "I mean, who are you really? You said you resided on Earth for 50 years? What about before? Where are you from? And why are you helping Earth?" After a few moments of silence, Zordon said,
    "Perhaps it is best I show you, Hiccup."
    "'Show' me?" Hiccup wondered out loud. "Alpha, bring out the Cerebro device," Zordon ordered Alpha 5. "Sure thing, Zordon," Alpha replied as he pressed a couple of buttons, opening up a compartment next the Viewing Globe. Walking towards the compartment, Alpha grabbed a strange looking helmet, and handed it to Hiccup, saying, "Here you go, Hiccup." "What is it?" Hiccup asked as he examined the helmet. "It's called Cerebro," Zordon replied, "A device from my homeworld. It allows those who place it on their head to connect to the mind of another, and see what they see. Use it, and you will see what I see, providing you with the answers you seek." Sighing, Hiccup said, "Alright, here goes nothing." Placing the Cerebro on his head, Hiccup's and Zordon's minds were about to meet...

~Twinkle Park~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"
    Well, looks like Kai gave us the go-head to help out Pyrrha," Shining Armor told Skye, noticing that she just watched silently as Kai left, "I'm sorry... about Kai." "Don't be, it's not your fault," Skye replied, "These things happen." "Well, we better join Fitz and Simmons," Shining Armor said as he noticed Fitz and Simmons taking Pyrrha to a van...

[​IMG][​IMG]

"
    Operation shouldn't take long. Pyrrha will be good to go by tonight," Shining Amror added. "Great," Skye replied as she and Shining Armor headed to the same van as Fitz, Simmons, and Pyrrha.

~Moon Palace~

[​IMG]

A beeping noise was heard from the holographic letter Mewtwo left for Zedd and Rita days ago, indicating someone from the Crystal Order was trying to make contact. "Hold that thought," Thrax replied to his mother as he grabbed the letter, and a hologram was displayed, that of Dr. Warren Vidic of the Crystal Order...

[​IMG]

"Greetings, my name is Dr. Warren Vidic," Vidic said, "And I take it you're Thrax?"
    "I suppose my reputation precedes me," Thrax replied. "Indeed," Vidic said, "I heard about the rogue Rider. I believe that was you, or should the credit go to Vekar?" "No, that Rider going rogue was definitely our responsibility," Thrax replied. "I see... well it was unfortunate a wizard had to interfere and remove your control over the Rider," Vidic said, "However, I may be of some help."
    "I'm listening," Thrax replied.
    Taking out the Driver he found days ago, Vidic said, "I found this Azarathian device days ago, and have been working on it myself. My superiors have granted me permission to choose a member of the Crystal Order to be a Rider using this device. But unlike the rogue Rider from earlier, this new one will do our bidding without any control, but rather, from their own free will." "Excellent plan, Doctor... I trust you will choose someone suitable from your brotherhood," Thrax replied, grinning, "In the meantime, I plan to locate each one of those spandex freaks once they're isolated from the others. And then I will take them out. One... by... one." "Very good," Vidic said, "Best of luck to the both of us." The hologram of Vidic then disappeared, and Thrax put the letter away, curious as to who from the Crystal Order will be chosen as a Rider.

------------------------------------------------------------

~Shay Cormac's Origins Part 39 (FINAL PART!!): Flashback 7 Years Ago (March 8, 2006) / Middle of Empty Road in Iraq~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Shay, Romulus, Jadeite, and Haytham witnessed as armored vehicles belonging to UN peacekeepers arrived at the spot, ready for the prisoner swap. Shay's group was joined by Muqtada al-Sadr and his men, as well as Odin, Liam, and several other prisoners of the Crystal Order, with guns pointed behind their backs in case they tried running away. Shay was in charge of Liam, pointing his gun to his former friend's back, while Romulus was in charge of Odin, who was in a wheelchair due to Haytham Kenway shooting him in his right leg. Once the peacekeepers brought out members of the Crystal Order who were imprisoned by Japan, Romulus, Shay, and some of al-Sadr's men walked with their prisoners towards the peacekeepers to complete the prisoner swap. "You know, for what it's worth, I'm glad to have known you," Shay whispered to Liam as they walked.
    "You should've killed me when you had the chance," Liam replied. "I-I couldn't," Cormac said, "I know things have been very bad between us... but you're still my friend." "Hmph, well I don't even agree one bit," Liam retorted, "You killed Mario... I can never forgive that, Shay. If I ever see you again, I'll kill you." Sighing, Cormac said, "Then I'm sorry, for what I have to do if that time ever comes." Shay then let go of Liam, who joined the group pf other Japanese prisoners now under the custody of the UN peacekeepers. Watching as the peacekeepers left with the Japanese prisoners, Cormac turned around, and watched as Haytham was speaking with Crystal Order members who have been freed. "So, what now?" Shay asked Muqtada al-Sadr. "For the first time in a very long time, my country is finally free. Saddam Hussein is in trial. All foreign occupiers have left Iraq. My country can finally know what it feels like to have peace," al-Sadr replied, "What about you, Shay Patrick Cormac? Is your quest over?" "Far from it," Shay answered, "As long as there is injustice in the world, I will be busy." "Then I pray that you always find success with your future endeavors. It has been a privilege knowing you, Shay," Muqtada al-Sadr told Shay. Smiling at each other, Muqtada al-Sadr and Shay shook each other's hand, with al-Sadr leaving the area along with his men. Once al-Sadr was gone, Haytham Kenway approached Shay, saying, "It certainly is incredible... the Japanese army... the strongest military in the world... faced an unthinkable defeat in Iraq. And it's all thanks to you, Shay Cormac." "Thank you, Master Kenway," Cormac replied. "But you didn't just save Iraq, Shay. Truth is, ever since Afghanistan was invaded, we were dealt a tremendous blow. We feared that the Crystal Order wouldn't last longer. But your actions here in Iraq saved the brotherhood. You saved the Crystal Order, Shay. You ushered the start of a new era... one where the Crystal Order has been growing more and more, something I never thought would happen in all my years in the brotherhood. And I have you to thank," Kenway said. "I'm flattered, sir," Shay replied, "By the way, how is the Master doing?" "Thankfully, Al Mualim is feeling much better after the events of Mt. Fuji," Haytham answered, "He's finally gained control over his new powers that the Relic awakened in him." "And the S-types that were sent to the Star Road dimension?" Shay asked. "It was only a small percentage of them," Haytham replied, "Many still reside around the world. Even Smaug was able to hold on inside Fuji when Al Mualim used the Relic. As for the ones who were sent, if Palkia keeps the pathway open long enough, I'm sure they will return. If not, then they'll have to wait until the day we establish a new world order and use the Relic again. Either way, we have much work to take care of. Iraq is full of oil fields that contain S-type crystals needing to be recovered. And we found the Key." "The Key... we finally found it?" Cormac asked. "Yes... by a woman I once had an affair with, named Ziio," Haytham replied, "She quickly reported to Al Mualim that she found it in Osaka. But to make sure no one from the Nintendo High staff suspects him... Al Mualim will be sending two teachers and two students to retrieve it. But... we'll be sending some of our own to get rid of them and recover the Key. As for you, Shay, I have a mission for you." "What is it, Master Kenway?" Shay asked. "The Arab world is a very volatile part of the world," Haytham replied, "And the Japanese have taken advantage of their volatility, making sure their influence is spread throughout those countries. Iraq marks the first step in removing that Japanese influence, and replacing it with our own influence. I want you to go to those countries, spread our message, recruit new members, and remove whatever Japanese influence you can. Do you accept this mission?" Nodding, Shay said, "Guess I must start now..."

Last edited: May 7, 2015
  7. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

~Harold~

Harold watched as the communications were cut but he wasn't that concerned as Elsa ha da look of worry as she said she'd release him immediately as she aske dhim to selfishly take her in so she could calm down and learn to control herself and Harold gave a small chuckle. "She'd have a hard time locating me anyway." Harold rubbed his neck and continued. "Besides, I doubt she'll listen to your reasons, she is most likely a sticker for the rules, if anything, I can disappear just as fast as I've appeared, been easy enough before" Harold said without a tone of worry.

"You asked me to help you, so that's the most important thing, I want to show you the magical side that's hidden amongst society." Harold said and walked with Elsa, producing a black robe for her to put on. "Don't worry, it's got some concealment, disillusion and silent charms so no-one will be able to properly see you, I use this whenever I want to keep things secretive." Harold said as he got a surprised look from Elsa who said such a cloak would surely make Officer Jenny's life difficult.

"Oh it sure would, that or I apparate back to one of my Uncle's many charmed houses but looks like I won't be able to return to the Flower Shop since she knows I'm a resident, that's a downer, I think Ladies Belle, Yuna and Rikku quite enjoyed their night out with me." Harold said a bit disappointed until Elsa said something, that she'd explain the situation to Jenny or put Harold under her protection as Queen of Arendelle.

8. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Tokyo Street-

Even though Sirius and Remus were found out, they were welcomed as they were all newcomers for their powers. James still admitted that though with his age, he was picked to be a Power Ranger, though Remus said, "Well, you were always a teenager at heart, and you were skilled at martial arts." "By the way, that karate studio was meant for you to use, James." Nala said.

"Oh, thank you, Nala!" James said, his eyes shining and smiling as he held her hands, she sweatdropped at him. Sirius looked at him and said, "Thus, proving our point." "I have a idea, while you resume your martial art teaching, us and the other heroes chosen by Zordon can use it as a training area," Remus said, James nodded, smiling.

[​IMG]

-Magical Trunk-

As she clipped the cloak around her neck, Elsa looked at Harold, "I'm sorry about this, Harold. I didn't mean for you to be taken from your new home." She looked down and sighed, "I just keep causing problems."

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Moon Palace-

Rita and Zedd kept quiet as they listened, Zedd looked out and decided that it was time to pay Vrak and maybe his brother, Vekar, a visit.

[​IMG]

-Hino Shrine-

Rei sighed and listened to the event at the university, smiling that he was fun with Chad.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Tsukino Home-

Luna slept on the couch, purring softly while Serena was upstairs, moving her old items into Rini's room, trying to prove that she could do the chore given to her toward her little brother.

9. FancyStache Traverse Town Homebody

~ Mudka's Meat Hut: Kitchen ~

"Oh." Don said, hearing Kronk's story. "Alright. I'll just go back out then." As he left, Don turned back. "Good luck with the, err, first day on the job."

~ Cooking Club ~

Max saw the three chefs before him and quickly averted his gaze. "DO LOOK UPON MY FAILURE!!" He yelled out. "I have failed at a simple ratatouille! There is NO excuse for this! I will not stop until I make it RIGHT!! One that will knock the socks off of YOU! And YOU!" He pointed at the Swedish Chef. "Yes, even YOU!!" Eyes wide with determination, Max began feverishly working on his next ratatouille.

~ Kai's Car ~

"Same here." Sammy answered Kai. "Even if Amy did something that she didn't mean to or was blamed for something she didn't do. I'd help her out, too." When shown the cigars, Sammy laughed. "Don't worry about me, you guys. Uncle Murphy would freak if he found out I was smoking. Now, how about we have a nice trip in Shibuya, huh?"

~ Abandoned Building ~

Nodding in return, Golden Freddy turned to The Purple Man. "Ah, so you remember me, then?" He said with amusement. "Excellent. Then this shall be much, much easier." His eyes began to glow as Golden Freddy turned against his fellow S-Types to aid The Puppet. Once he saw The Puppet vanish, Golden Freddy immediately followed.

~ Under Bridge ~

Listening to the argument further, Reptile surmised that it was a husband and wife arguing, judging from the way they spoke. From what he gathered, the husband had been abusing his family. The wife was trying to leave, and he was trying to threaten her to stay. Reptile was about to dismiss them, until he heard how the man was trying to coerce his wife: threatening to toss their children off the bridge!

~ Hospital ~

Mimi was surprised to see a little girl run in, followed by two men carrying an unconcious woman. The girl's mother, she figured. The child ran up to Mimi, looking very worried. "My mama won't wake up!" She cried out. "She went to sleep and now she won't wake up!" The nurse called a few others to take the girl's mother to a room. "Alright. We'll see what we can do." She said, looking at the girl with a smile. "Don't you worry. Your mommy will be okay."

~ Nightmare World ~

Murphy followed the voice through a misty, dark forest until he reached a clearing. He was met by another figure, a woman near his age with dark collar-length hair. "E-Excuse me." She stuttered. "I'm sorry, b-but have you seen my daughter? She's only six years old." "What? Oh, no." Murphy replied, shaking his head. "I-I'm actually not sure where I am. I went to sleep and woke up with no recollection of how I got here." "You too?" She asked, sounding surprised. "Same here. I was taking a nap after picking my daughter Toya up from school. I woke up outside a house, near a broken window." She paused a bit before extending her hand. "I-I'm Rosie. Rosie Miles." Murphy nodded, shaking her hand. "Murphy Pendleton. So, we should probably stick together for now. It'd be easier on us both." He smiled to her. "So, any ideas?" Rosie thought for a bit. "Well, I saw what looked like a small town over that way." Nodding, Murphy lead the way as he and Rosie went to find some help.

~ Hall ~

After extensive searching, the six guests reunited in the Hall. "Alright. Anyone find the Butler?" Green asked, irate. "The sooner we find him, the safer we'll be until this storm passes. I checked the Kitchen. He wasn't there." "Well, I searched the Study." White announced. "Nothing." "He wasn't in the Library." Plum added, and Peacock spoke up. "Nor the Ballroom." "Checked the Dining Room. Neither hide nor hair." Mustard stated. "He wasn't in the Conservatory either. Perhaps we should return to the Lounge." Scarlett suggested and began to move, the others following.

~ Lounge ~

The six gasped when they entered. Mr. Grey's body was now sitting on a loveseat and next to him, with a wound on his head, was the Butler: dead! "Oh, good heavens!" White gasped, being caught by Green as she fainted. "How did he get here?" Plum asked, clearly shocked. "I believe the real question is, who killed him?" Mustard spoke up, chiding Plum. "It seems he was not our guilty party."

10. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Mudka's Meat Hut~

[​IMG]

As she continued waiting on Kronk to return from the kitchen, Yzma was beginning to lose her patience. "What is he doing in there?" Yzma asked herself, wondering why Kronk was taking such a long time in the kitchen. Deciding to see why he was late, Yzma got up from her seat and walked towards the kitchen...

---------------------------------------------------------

~Mudka's Meat Hut - Kitchen Storage Room~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Almost... got it..." Pacha said as he tried opening the storage room window. As for Kuzco, who still had no idea why Pacha wanted to get him out of the restaurant, the llama quietly unlocked the storage room door and opened it, wanting to go back and talk to the chef and make a special order.

----------------------------------------------------------

~Mudka's Meat Hut - Kitchen~

[​IMG]

Once Don left the kitchen, the following happened:

~Tsukino Household - Front Yard~

[​IMG][​IMG]

As Serena was moving her old things to Rini's room, Sammy and Rini were outside in the front yard, playing with a volleyball, passing the ball to each other. "Heh, right now, that ditz is moving her old stuff to your room, while the both of us don't have to do anything," Sammy said as he passed the ball to Rini. "Yeah... I'm so glad I get to move in with you guys," Rini replied as she caught the ball and passed it back to Sammy, "But I really wish I ended up with a sister who wasn't such an airhead." "Yeah... I know Serena can be a big klutz... but... she does grow on you. Just give her time," Sammy said as he caught the ball, dribbled with it a bit before passing it back to Rini. "If you say so, Sammy," Rini replied as she caught the ball. "Anyway, wish I can keep playing, but I got homework to finish," Sammy said as he went back inside, "Later." "Later," Rini replied back. Once Rini was by herself in the yard, she continued playing with the volleyball, dribbling with it, and bouncing it against a wall.
    "Oops," Rini said as she accidentally sent the ball rolling to the sidewalk.

[​IMG]

Passing by, Darien Chiba noticed the ball rolling to the sidewalk, and picked it up. "
    Hey, you dropped this, little girl?" Darien asked Rini. Nodding, Rini couldn't help but feel something very familiar about Darien. "Here you go," Darien said, handing Rini back her volleyball.

~Secret Japanese Military Base in Germany~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"ALRIGHT YOU POOP NOBBLERS!!" Sgt. Keith Shadis yelled in front of a group of soldiers (which included Aveline) standing in formation, "NOW I DON'T LIKE SCREWING AROUND WITH YOU BATCH OF MEAT TOSSERS!! Last group that was here months ago thought it'd be funny to shove a CORNCOB UP A CADET'S B***HOLE!! AND YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED?! They were asked to leave politely, and it was AWKWARD FOR EVERYONE!!" Walking towards the group, Sgt. Shadis faced one of the soldiers, asking, "Alright Aryan Coconut, what's your name?" "I-I.." the soldier replied, stuttering. "WELL SWEET MOTHER TERESA ON THE HOOD OF A MERCEDES-BENZ! YOU SOUND LIKE A MAJESTIC F***ING EAGLE!!" Shadis yelled, "DO YOU SING?!" "I-I-I..." the soldier nervously replied, stuttering once more. "HARMONIZE WITH ME MAGGOT!!" Shadis yelled. "I-I don't know if I can," the soldier replied. Suddenly, Sgt. Shadis began to sing with a very high pitch, and the soldier did the same. The drill sergeant then punched the soldier in the face, knocking him to the ground, and walked over to another soldier, asking, "What about you, Muffin-Top? What's your story?" "Oh, well after a few years of service, I intend to join the Japanese Intelligence Agency and take on more dangerous missions," the soldier replied with an aristocratic accent. "Well... you seem to have a good head on your shoulders," Keith told the soldier. "Oh, well thank you so mu-" the soldier replied before being hit on the head with a headbutt by Shadis, causing him to collapse to the ground, crying in pain. "NOW LISTEN UP, YOU DOUBLE-DECKERED PIG FARTS!! YOU DON'T GET TO JOIN THE J.I.A. TILL AFTER YOU PULL YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR HAMSTER HOLE!!" Walking over to another soldier, Sgt. Shadis asked, "What about you, Freckles? Where do you see yourself in three years?" "I plan to kick the Crystal Order's ass, sir, even if it means risking my life," the freckled soldier replied. "Oh, OH YOU THINK THIS IS HAREM OF THE DEAD YOU SHRIMP D*** F*** NUGGET?! BOY IF YOU CAN'T PULL A PROTRACTOR OUT OF YOUR WIENER SLOT, AND TURN, THEN YOU SHOULDN'T EVEN BOTHER TRYING TO KICK SOME TERRORIST'S ASS!!" Sgt. Shadis yelled as he turned his focus towards Aveline, "WELL SWEET JOLLY F***IN' RANCHERS!! I BET YOUR MOM WISHES SHE HAD SWALLOWED YOU!!" "Ten-hut!" an incoming voice said, causing Shadis to stop harassing the soldiers he was in charge of, and stand in formation for the captain in charge of the base, Liam O'Brien...

[​IMG]

"Shadis... status," the captain asked.
    "All disciplined and accounted for, sir!" Sgt. Shadis replied. "Excellent, keep up the good work," Liam said as he left, walking back to his office.

-----------------------------------------------------------

~Outside Secret Japanese Military Base in Germany~

[​IMG][​IMG]

In the woods outside the secret Japanese military base in Germany were Crystal Order members Attila and Hun, spying on the base along with a group of S-types, ready to attack the base soon.
    "Heh, good thing Chrysalis was able to get us the coordinates to this base," Attila commented as he looked through his binoculars, trying to find the weak spots of the base. Hearing a sound in the bushes behind them, Attila and Hun turned around to see who or what was behind them. Out from the bushes came fellow Crystal Order member, Starlight Glimmer...

[​IMG]

"Greetings, brethren," Starlight greeted Attila and Hun. "Starlight Glimmer... I wasn't aware you were part of this mission," Hun replied. "Well, I am here under direct orders from Al Mualim himself," Starlight Glimmer said, "He has asked me to bring in... 'additional' support for this mission, from an expert in attacking military bases." "Oh yeah... who?" Attila asked. Grinning, Starlight Glimmer moved aside, and from behind the bushes emerged a man, one that made Attila and Hun gasp in his sight and quickly move out of his way as he slowly walked towards a spot where he can see the military base. "Attila, Hun... I believe you're both familiar with the hero of the Iraq War himself... Shay Patrick Cormac," Starlight Glimmer told Attila and Hun...

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Stop! Just f***ing STOP!" Gordon Ramsay yelled at Max, "First of all, that attitude of yours... you're being f***ing disrespectful to me and my colleagues! And second, you were specifically ordered to work on a f***ing quiche, and forget about the bloody ratatouille! So shove the ratatouille up your f***ing ass, and get to work on the f***ing crêpe! You UNDERSTAND?!" Siebold and the Swedish Chef remained silent as they watched, not wanting to get in the way of Chef Gordon Ramsay when he's in rage mode.

--------------------------------------------------------

~Colbert Report Live Show~

[​IMG]

"My guest tonight, is a Grammy Award winning singer who'll be singing later tonight at Tokyo University with Daft Punk, please welcome, Powerline!" Colbert said as he started yelling hysterically while running over to the table where Powerline was sitting....

[​IMG]

"First of all, welcome to the Report, Powerline," Colbert told Powerline, greeting him. "It's a pleasure, dawg," Powerline replied. "Now, you've got a concert later tonight with Daft Punk at Tokyo University, how's that going?" Stephen Colbert asked. "It's all dope, man. Gonna be lots of fun. And all proceeds from the tickets are gonna go to helping out the less fortunate in Africa," Powerline replied, with the audience applauding upon hearing what Powerline said. "Wow, that is incredible. Great job, to both you and Daft Punk," Stephen said. "Thanks, brotha," Powerline replied. "Now, I know tickets are still on sale," Colbert commented, "But... mind giving me a spare ticket so I can see the concert? If you have one, that is." The audience and Powerline all laughed after hearing Colbert's request. "Sorry man, not this concert. Maybe some other time," Powerline replied. "Fair enough," Colbert said, "Now, on the subject of Daft Punk, how did you find working with them?" "Aww, they like brothers to me," Powerline replied, "We met about a year ago. While we talked, I gave them my idea of a benefit concert, and we talked about it for a while, and that's how we came to where we are today. And it's gonna be awesome. We get to remix our songs together... it's gonna be a lot of fun." After an applause from the audience, Colbert said, "Well, now I'm jealous I don't get to see it." The audience and Powerline began to laugh in response, with Powerline telling Colbert, "One day, Stephen. One day..." "Now, onto more important matters... even more music," Colbert said, with the audience and Powerline laughing once again to what Colbert said, "I hear you're working on a new album?" "Yeah, that's right. Been working day and night on it. But I have a good feeling y'all gonna love it. But it won't come out till around Christmas, so I don't have anything to preview yet," Powerline replied. "I see," Colbert replied, "Well, I do have a question I've been dying to ask you for a very, very long time." "What's that?" Powerline asked. "Is your real name actually 'Powerline'?" Colbert questioned, causing the audience and Powerline to all laugh, with Powerline responding, "Well, that's what it says on my driver's license." The audience then laughed once more at Powerline's response. "Sounds legit to me," Colbert commented, with the audience laughing in response, "And one last question... will you sing something for us?" "Thought you'd never ask," Powerline responded as he took out a microphone and walked towards the stage, with the audience cheering that he was going to sing a song for them. As the lights dimmed, Powerline began singing the following song with the audience continuously cheering:

As Powerline sang, Colbert also decided to join, dancing along in the stage while playing with a tambourine, causing the audience to both laugh and cheer. Once the song was over, the audience erupted with cheer, and Colbert yelling,
    "Ladies and gentlemen, the ever talented, Powerline! We'll be right back!" The Colbert Report then cut to a commercial break.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

~???~

[​IMG]

After putting on the Cerebro helmet to connect with Zordon's mind, all Hiccup could see was himself in a place that was nothing but pitch-black darkness. "Zordon? ZORDON? Where am I?" Hiccup called out to Zordon, wondering what just happened.
    "Our minds haven't yet crossed paths, Hiccup," Zordon's voice replied despite no sign of him anywhere. Looking around, Hiccup saw a bright light in the distance, growing brighter and brighter, with an elderly man wearing strange clothes walking towards him...

[​IMG]

"There you are, Hiccup," the man said. "That voice... wait... Zordon? Is that you?" Hiccup asked, shocked to see Zordon not as a floating head. "That is correct, Hiccup," Zordon replied, "Before residing in the Command Center permanently, my appearance resembled what you currently see. But right now, all you and I see are each other's mind, not our physical forms." "So, this is like a dream?" Hiccup asked. "Precisely," Zordon replied as he turned around to face the bright light, "Follow me." As Zordon walked towards the bright light, Hiccup followed, wondering what he'd see in Zordon's mind.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

~Kitchen of Restaurant in Tokyo's Chinatown~

[​IMG][​IMG]

As Jadeite, Shan-Yu, and a bunch of Crystal Order henchmen were waiting for a shipment to arrive, they noticed the door to the back of the restaurant open, with an elderly Chinese woman walking inside with a cane...

[​IMG]

"
    Ah, Madame Gao," Jadeite greeted the fellow Crystal Order member, "I take it you brought what we need." Gao nodded in reply as she signaled to some men outside, who all brought in bags of cash. Madame Gao then proceeded to say something in Chinese.
    "She said that's all the cash profited in the past two years from selling heroine. Should be enough to satisfy Mr. Kitaniji," Shan-Yu said, "She also requests for you to take her to HQ. Don't worry, my men and I can handle counting the cash." "Very well," Jadeite replied as he approached Madame Gao, smiling as he extended his hand to her. Smiling back, Gao took Jadeite's hand, who teleported himself and Gao to the Crystal Order headquarters.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

~Outside Tokyo University Stadium~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

As Diantha exited the stadium, she found her old friend, Professor Sycamore, along with the group he was with, waiting for her.
    "Augustine... it's been a while, darling," Diantha said. "It certainly has, Diantha," Sycamore replied as he and Diantha shared a hug, much to the surprise of the others. "Fennekin and Espurr are with you as well?" Diantha asked, happy to see Sycamore's Pokemon as well. As Sycamore nodded, both Espurr and Fennekin rushed to see an old friend. "Nyapah!" Espurr cried as she hugged Diantha. "Fokka!" Fennekin added, climbing up Diantha's shoulder, and licking her. "Oh sweethearts, I missed you two as well," Diantha replied as she embraced Fennekin and Espurr. "So, you became a professor, like you always wanted?" Diantha asked Sycamore. "That's right," Sycamore replied, "Misty, Gary and Tracey here are students of mine. The others include friends of theirs, as well as a group of high school seniors getting a tour of the campus." "Hey," everyone greeted Diantha. Smiling, Diantha replied, "It's nice to meet you all as well." "And I especially am glad to have met you," Brock told Diantha as he quickly approached Diantha, holding her hand as he tried flirting with her, causing to Diantha to sweatdrop, "I'm Brock by the way. Former Pewter City Pokemon Gym Leader, TU student, and an expert at locating extremely beautiful ladies with just one look, and after watching all your movies and your Pokemon match just now, my beautiful lady senses are tingl- OWW!!!" Misty interrupted Brock's flirting, pinching his ear and dragging him away from Diantha, saying, "Really sorry about Brock, Diantha." "TogiTogi," Togepi laughed as everyone else sweatdropped as they watched Misty dragging away Brock with his ear. "HaunterHaunter!" Haunter laughed as well, enjoying the sight of Brock painfully being dragged away by pinching his ear. "Anyway, great match, Diantha," Tracey told Diantha. "I agree. That was an impressive strategy you had," Sabrina added. "Yeah, it would've been an honor to challenge you in the Pokemon Kalos League if I was still a trainer," Gary said. "Thank you all, I truly am flattered," Diantha replied. "Yeah, Tex Richman's lucky to have you as his girlfriend," Sycamore said, "Speaking of which. It's a great thing what he's doing with the old Muppet theater by turning it into a Muppet museum." Upon hearing Sycamore mention the Muppet theater, Clemont remembered the reason he wanted to see Diantha in the first place, though he was shocked to hear that her own boyfriend was the one who was trying to tear down the theater in the first place, wondering if she too was in on his plan. "Yes, I certainly am proud of Tex for what he's trying to do," Diantha replied. "And I'm proud as well," Sycamore said, "Anyway, I'm sure you've got other things to do. But it was nice meeting you again." "Indeed it was Sycamore. Hope to hear from you again soon," Diantha replied as she left, with Sycamore and the others leaving. Clemont, however, didn't move, and watched as Diantha left. "Clemont?" Dick called out to Clemont. "You coming?" Connor asked. "Umm, you guys go on without me. I'll catch up. Gotta take care of something first," Clemont replied. "Alright, Clemont. We'll see you back at the bus," Katniss said as she, Connor, and Dick joined back with the group, "Come on, Haymitch." "Pika!" Haymitch replied, getting up on Katniss's shoulder.

Last edited: May 10, 2015
  11. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

~Kai's House~

Meanwhile as Kai and Pyrrha were gone on their various adventures, a woman with long neon-green hair was lazily sitting in Kai's hot-tub located on the back of her deck. She had sunglasses over her eyes as she slowly puffed on a big cuban cigar that Kai had imported gently lowering her body into the warm water muffling. "Mmmm, this is really good. I wonder why Kai-chan tries to hide these from me." Before she could say anything however, Geno flew by the deck in a blur of blue making the woman jolt up with her cheeks puffed out thinking. "What the hell? Was that you?" This was soon followed by the Grandfather also flying by in a blur of red and black making the girl cough rather violently as she quickly took the cigar out of her mouth trying the breathe. "Okay....I think I might...have had too much...But seriously, what was all of that about?" She soon heard a loud knock on Kai's door before her gold eyes rolled towards the door yelling. "Just a minute!"

Outside the door to the living area that Kai and Pyrrha usually used was another woman seemingly waiting with short reddish-pink hair, she looked rather normal except she had a giant silver robot claw in place or her right arm, her light-blue eyes looking at the door before the green-haired woman opened the door and stood there with her body wrapped in a towel with the big cigar sticking out of her mouth as she asked. "Hey Kallen, need anything?" The redhead blinked for a moment before asking. "What the hell was going on with you?" The green haired woman blinked her gold eyes. "It's a long story, but I'm willing to guess you saw that red and black blur too?" The two women walked inside as Kallen explained calmly. "Yeah, he just flew past me coming right from old Jumpman's place in a hurry. Do you know anything about him?" The woman made a muffled sigh. "Hang on a moment, I'll look it up."

Moments later the green-haired woman was quickly moving her fingers along the keyboard of Kai's computer gnawing on her cigar as she worked. Kallen stood against the wall looking at her right arm and moving the fingers on her claw as she waited, the green-haired woman raised her arms in excitement. "Found it!" Kallen walked over to the computer as the two girls looked at the information with the redhead reading. "Shigeru aka Jumpman Sr. aka Jumpman is one of the members of the 126th generation of the family, during his time he had invented plenty of weaponry that is currently under his supervision and has all the patents for including battle armors, newer animatronic A.I. systems, home security, and so on. He also inherited a Italian resturant from his father and ran it with his sons Jumpman and Ruiji before recently using his riches to buy Fazbear Entertainment and started to turn it around. He is also one of the few people who knows how to make the Jumpman Secret Recipe that has all rivals trying to steal it." The other woman lazily looked at Kallen muffling. "So, seems like the old man still exists, surprising...although why is he here now." Kallen glared at her for a moment before commenting. "I don't know but..." It was then that Kallen pulled the cigar out of the other woman's mouth and looked at it for a moment with a smirk. "I think I could finally beat you..." she then placed it in her own mouth and started to puff on it before the green-haired woman rolled her eyes. "You know every time we go through this, you usually end up puking and I somehow manage to beat you, right?" Kallen leaned down before blowing smoke in her face sounding confident. "I think I could beat you this time."

~Nintendo High: Cooking Club~

Yoshi and most of the others stood back as Chef Ramsay unleashed his rage, Mario on the other hand seemingly not phased as he placed his finished Crepe down and walked over to Max looking at his dish before taking a small taste of it, Mario's eyes shot open upon coming to realization not sounding happy. "Where's the Passion and Love? This dish tastes Dark...and Evil...and Souless. It's like if a bad guy on Captain Blue decided to cook a dish and it was made in such an evil way that it could dominate and take over the world." Yoshi blinked in surprise. "Mario, you must be serious about this." Bowser nodded and walked over to Max as well taking a taste of his dish, his red eyes also shooting open. "This dish has no texture or flavoring. It's like if this dish was tortured by a man who has no morals in regards to food." Mario grinned with an idea. "I think I might know how it can be fixed!" Mario then poured a single drip of the Secret Family Recipe onto Max's dish.

~Shibuya~

After some time driving and being surprised. Kai, Kairi, and Sammy had arrived in Shibuya and stood in front of the familiar 109 building. Kai looked at Kairi first with a smirk on her face. "Well, seems like that time you didn't puke in my car, good job." She then looked up at the building before them. "Well, here it is, we're so going to have fun." Kai turned her head when she heard someone crying out for help as she looked to be getting robbed. Kai sighed for a moment before she said. "Hang on a moment you two..." and quietly walked over to the woman before proceeding to kick the robber with a hard foot to the head before grabbing him by the collar and raised her fist back asking. "Are you going to leave this woman alone?" The robber just smirked. "Who said I had to listen to a chick like you?" her hand opened up as Kai responded teasingly. "Nooooo, the correct answer was...Yes, I will leave her alone, Mistress." It was then that she punched the robber to the face knocking him to the ground before proceeding to kick him. "You are a real DUMBASS if you think you can get away with trying to hurt people." She looked at the woman before being thanked and walked up to Kairi and Sammy. Kairi was shocked at what Kai did as she explained. "Kairi, sometimes you have to be the one who will stand up for others, some people would even say to man up but that is not entirely the case since I beat him senseless for what he tried to do." Kairi just looked at Kai for a moment responding. "I just wish I could do what you just did." Kai then ruffled the redhead's hair smiling. "Now now, you can't just go and beat people up for no reason. Only people who deserve it need to be beaten...like that dumbass over there." It was then that the three quietly went into the building and headed over to the nearest place to get their hair done. Moments later Kai came out with her hair now toned in blue, green, purple, and pink and Kairi came out with sparkling blue, lilac, indigo, and silver hair. Kairi looked at Kai suspiciously before making note. "Your hair looks just like Celestia's coloring, are you trying to copy her?" "No, but yours looks like her sister Luna so no commenting about my choice of colors."

~Hospital Room 616~

Jumpman started to murmur as his eyes slowly opened meeting with the familiar sight of a hospital room. He slowly started to raise up and looked around to see his brother and his wife on the sides of him looking to still be alive as he placed a hand on his head. "It's a lucky thing we're still alive...I mean we've been bashed about before by Astral, but this is just ridiculous." Ruiji slowly started to raise himself up as well muttering. "My head is still ringing from that shot. But is it me...or has Astral changed?" Jumpman sighed. "It looks like Astral's no longer kidding around, especially now that you have knowledge...I still don't know how you managed to pull that stunt." Ruiji blinked as Fujiko started to stir. "I was helped by an S-Type called the Puppet. The Puppet wanted to save my life in order to get vengance on another S-Type known as the Purple Man, inturn I managed to get information by posing rather convincingly as an S-Type." Fujiko looked at him before calmly asking. "So you're not a member of the Crystal Order?" Ruiji nodded and removed his gloves showing that he lacked a mark on his hands. "No, but I couldn't see you guys...I couldn't even see my Nephews that I heard about from Astral." Jumpman nodded. "My sons are shaping up just to be like us, heroes deep down." It was then that the grandfather flew by the window and saw his sons and daughter-in-law before quickly opening the window and flew inside clad in red and black armor, his stern blue eyes staring at his family asking. "What the heck happened to you three?" Jumpman sighed and looked at the old man. "Dad, it's a long story..." It was then that Jumpman explained to his father what had happened. The grandfather nodded. "I see, so Astral's still around...and now it threatens the 128th Generation of this family." Fujiko glared at him. "You mean Mario and Luigi, right?" The old man nodded. "Not just them, but everyone else, I was going to tell you guys that I had bought Fazbear Entertainment but it seems like we have more pressing matters on our hands. Are those two aware of their powers?" Jumpman nodded. "Yes, they've been aware for a little while now. We...also have a daughter who we took in since...well, she fell from the sky and landed on Luigi." The old man paced the floor. "I see, I've also heard rumors that others that aren't on the bloodline have been developing our power as well." Fujiko shook her head. "I want to agree considering I can use your power...Jumpman-Senpai." The old man looked at the three. "We will have to begin training as soon as you three leave the hospital, this could also be the time to test out something I've been at work on."

~Abandoned Building~

"Well, you see the Puppet seemingly freed Ruiji from his control, then both he and Golden Freddy turned traitor and left, Lord Astral went after Jumpman and the others before you showed up." E. Tempura Wizard explained quickly before Astral rose out from the ground looking dead serious. Psycho Red bowed before Astral explaining. "Lord Astral, if you desire...we will go after those two and make sure they are dead." Astral's head shot around with a twitch at the S-Type that spoke before responding coldy. "Anyone else in this Order that is affiliated with Jumpman or Mario is to be excuted and killed on sight..." King Cold looked at Astral asking. "Are you okay, Lord Astral?" "No, I'm not..."​

Last edited: May 12, 2015
  12. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Abandoned Building~

[​IMG]

"Sounds good to me," Romulus commented as Astral said that anyone affiliated with Jumpman or Mario is to be executed, "I think I'll go look for Puppet and Golden Freddy. If we're lucky, they wouldn't have gone too far from here." Romulus then exited the room as he started his search for the traitors.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

After spying on the military base for a while with his binoculars, Cormac turned around to face Starlight Glimmer, Attila, and Hun, saying, "Hun, if I'm not mistaken, you have a Steelix that can mega evolve, correct?" "Yes sir," Hun replied, nodding. "Good," Shay commented, "Here's how this is going to work. Hun, you send your Steelix digging underground until it reaches a spot right below the base. Once it stops, have it mega evolve and emerge from the ground, attacking everyone in the base. That is when we make our move and ambush the base. Understood?" Starlight, Attila, and Hun all nodded in reply. Hun then took out a Pokeball and threw it to the air, with her Steelix emerging from the Pokeball...

[​IMG]

"Steelix, dig underground until you reach the base. Once you do that, I'll use my Key Stone so you can mega evolve. After that... take out as many soldiers in the base as you can," Hun instructed Steelix. As Steelix nodded, it dug underground, and proceeded towards the Japanese military base.

~Tokyo University~

[​IMG][​IMG]

As Diantha was walking away, she heard a voice of someone in the distance calling out to her, yelling, "Diantha, WAIT!!!" Turning around, Diantha found Clemont running towards her. Once he arrived, Clemont struggled for air, exhausted from running. "You... you were with Augustine," Diantha commented, recognizing Clemont from the group with Professor Sycamore, "Is there something you wish to tell me, darling?" Nodding, Clemont replied, "Well, more like a favor to ask. I actually happen to be a friend of Kermit the Frog. He's trying to get the Muppets back together to perform a telethon on Friday to save the Muppet theater in Tokyo, but they need a celebrity guest to peform, which is where you come in." "Save the Muppet theater? From what?" a confused Diantha asked. "From Tex Richman," Clemont replied, "All that talk about building a Muppet museum is a lie! He just wants to tear down the theater and mine some diamonds underground. My little sister overheard him saying that during a field trip to the theater days ago." Shocked to hear what Clemont said about her boyfriend, Diantha asked, "Are you sure?" Nodding, Clemont replied, "The Muppets are very important to my sis. She'd never make anything like that up." Sighing and feeling disappointed at the possibility that her boyfriend lied to her, Diantha said, "Very well. I believe you. Let Kermit know I'll be in contact with him either tomorrow or Thursday to discuss plans for Friday." "Oh thank you so much, Diantha!" Clemont thanked Diantha as he left, heading towards the bus to take him home. "No... thank you, young man, for showing me what kind of a man Tex really is," Diantha said to herself, feeling her heart broken by Clemont's revelation about Tex Richman.

~Zordon's Mind~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Following Zordon through the bright light, Hiccup suddenly found himself in what appeared to be the middle of a crowded city in an alien planet. "What is this place?" Hiccup wondered out loud. "This is my home, Hiccup. The planet of Azarath," Zordon answered. "This is where you're from? Wow..." Hiccup commented as he gazed at the sights around him, impressed by everything, from the architecture, to the people. Looking around, Hiccup noticed several individuals walking around wearing outfits nearly identical to the ones worn by the Power Rangers and Riders. "Your planet had Rangers and Riders as well?" Hiccup asked. "Indeed. The individuals you see right now are the city guards. My people invented the technology associated with the Rangers and Riders, to be used by guards and soldiers to protect Azarath and its people from any threats. It was when I arrived in Earth fifty years ago and brought over my world's technology that it spread throughout your world, leading to the creation of so many teams," Zordon replied.
    "So, every one of those teams... you were the original source?" Hiccup asked. "Yes," Zordon answered. "I see... but wait... Azarath? I've never heard that planet's name before," Hiccup said, "It's not in the Milky Way galaxy, is it? I've memorized the entire list of discovered planets, and I'm sure Azarath isn't in that list." "That is because Azarath isn't in the same dimension as Earth, Hiccup," Zordon replied, smiling, "Rather, it's from a dimension known as the Star Road dimension." "A different... dimension? Is that even possible?" Hiccup wondered out loud, surprised to learn that other dimensions existed. "It certainly is, Hiccup," Zordon replied, "But right now, there is something I wish to show you. Follow me." Following Zordon, Hiccup was still trying to process what he just learned about Zordon's home-world while being impressed by every sight he had of it.

~Olaf's Hotel Room~

[​IMG][​IMG]

As Hans and Olaf were slouching on their chairs while flipping through the channels on TV, once they reached CNN, there was a 'Breaking News' headline that caught their attention, titled "QUEEN ELSA LOCATED"...

[​IMG]

"Good afternoon, if you're just joining us, we have some major news to report," Wolf Blitzer said on CNN, "Queen Elsa of Arendelle, who has been missing since Friday after signing a trade agreement in Tokyo, appears to have been located. Details are currently scarce, but all that is known is the one responsible for hiding her is a wizard who goes by the name of Harold Flamel." Half of the screen then began showing security footage of Harold Flamel walking through the streets of Tokyo, then to live footage of the area near the flower shop, as Wolf Blitzer continued, "Flamel currently works at a local flower shop in the area and currently resides there. Right now, police have gathered at his place of residence to arrest him and find the queen of Arendelle, and hopefully return her to her family safely. We'll have more on this developing story in a little while, so stay tuned." The screen then showed a S.W.A.T. team arriving along with Tokyo police chief, Looker, and Officer Jenny to the flower shop. Staring at the TV silently, Olaf and Hans then turned their heads to face each other, with Olaf asking, "Tell Anna?" "Good idea," Hans replied. Olaf then rushed to the exit, running towards Anna's room, yelling, "ANNA! GOOD NEWS! THEY FOUND HER! THEY FOUND ELSA!!"

~Flower Shop~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"S.W.A.T. team is ready to apprehend the suspect," Officer Jenny told Looker as they stood outside the flower shop, "All are equipped with anti-magic devices." "Perfect," Looker replied as he and Jenny entered the flower shop. "Excuse me, we're looking for Harold Flamel. We have a warrant for his arrest," Jenny told Aerith, handing her the arrest warrant for Harold Flamel. "We have enough evidence to prove he has been hiding Queen Elsa for the past few days," Looker added.

~Mudka's Meat Hut~

[​IMG][​IMG]

As Kuzco and Yzma returned to their seats, the following happened:

[​IMG]

After sneaking out of the kitchen, Pacha whispered to a waitress nearby while pointing at Yzma. "Don't worry honey, we do it all the time," the waitress replied to whatever Pacha whispered to her about.

Last edited: May 13, 2015
  13. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

~Harold~

"No need, I didn't exactly live there, I was just renting accommodation." Harold said as he walked with her to the entrance of the Trunk's stairway. "Well, now that my secret as a Flamel is out, I'll have people breathing down my neck asking for recipes of Nicolas, particularly the Philosopher's Stone, I imagine they'll have anti-magic stuff if they know Yen Sid's calibre, looks like I may have to retreat into the Wizarding World or Apparate into a Fidelius Charmed house as I am the Secret Kepper, so the police or other magicals can't can't in without hearing or knowing the location in the first place." Harold said off-handily.

"And knowing the Wizarding World, they won't stand for such accusations against a living descendant of well renowned alchemist, looks like I may have to ask for a Portkey to deliver you to Officer Jenny." Harold said and Elsa looked confused at that word. "Oh, it means an charmed item can take you to a specified location, it's like... the sensation is you feel like someone hooked in your navel, magically speaking and it'll take you to your destination, Apparation is like being squeezed through a tube as you imagine yourself to your location, I would guess their cells don't have anti-apparition wards, so they'll have to send me to Azkaban for that treatment except I didn't use any Unforgivables."

Haorld opened the chest and let Elsa out and tapped the trunk shrinking it down and looked to the out of place bricks and tapped his wand upon a few places as the walls pulled apart to reveal an alleyway that seemed to stretch on as Harold noticed the jaw drop of Elsa.

"Welcome to Diagon Alley." Harold gestured and walked with Elsa following behind, she was looking in surprise of the shops there was broomstick stores, familiar animals like owls, and the sort, Flourish and Blotts, Quiddtich Supplies, robing stores, Ollivanders Wand Shop and Gringotts in the centre of two different directions and Harold bet Elsa's eyes were opened incredibly wide and trying to have eyes at the back of her head as they approached Gringotts and Elsa saw something surprising, red armoured Goblins at either side of the doorway and she whispered who they were.

"Goblins, very sensitive creatures, don't insult them or look down upon them, just leave it to me in that department." Harold said and crossed his arms in an X shape and bowed to them as they returned the gesture and the doors opened as he and Elsa walked in as Elsa saw a script.

Enter, stranger, but take heed
    Of what awaits the sin of greed
    For those who take, but do not earn,
    Must pay most dearly in their turn.
    So if you seek beneath our floors
    A treasure that was never yours,
    Thief, you have been warned, beware
    Of finding more than treasure there.

"An elaborate warning, don't you think? Gringotts is a Wizard Bank but highly protected, in some deeper places of this place, there are actual Dragons protecting high security vaults, now quietly follow me, we're going to see some old friends." Harold said with a smile.

14. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Flower Shop-

Taking the arrest warrant, Aerith was surprised, she said, "To be honest, we don't know much about Harold. He was just renting a empty room in the upper floors. At the moment, he's out. And because of this, I don't know if he'll come back now." "But he didn't seem like such a bad boy." Lenne said, thinking about how much he helped him. Looking at them, chaos thought for a moment. Aerith sighed, "We don't have a way to contact him unless chaos can use his power to locate them." "I can't say for sure I will be able to find them. My powers are different from most magic." chaos said.

"Just give it your best shot." Lenne said, chaos took a breath and the top part of his gloves shone as he closed his eyes and focused.

[​IMG]

-Diagon Alley-

Putting the hood over her head, Elsa stayed close to Harold and admired the shops of the Wizarding World's marketplace. She wondered if he would be okay to live on his own since he seemed happier staying in the flower shop, working with Aerith, chaos, and Lenne. As they walked through Gringotts, Elsa still kept close to Harold and wondered who he meant as friends. Elsa tried to keep calm in the prescene of the goblins.

[​IMG]

-Hotel-

Anna ran into the room and heard the news report, she was surprised there was someone else with powers. For some reason, she felt that Harold wasn't that bad of a person and kept quiet about that, she did sigh in relief, "Thank goodness."

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Tsukino Home-

After moving all her old things into Rini's room, Serena laid on her bed and yawned, "Man, I'm beat. I think I'm gonna take a nap." Luna sweatdropped and sighed, hopping onto the bed and looked out the window, wondering about Rini.

[​IMG]

-Hino Shrine-

Rei calmly worked at her family shrine, sweeping the entry path and humming to herself.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Remus's Home-

Seeing his best friend and their Pokemon asleep, Ron quickly wrote a note and quietly left the house. Stretching, Ron looked at the sky and held his new Lockseed, thinking about the fight and sighed. Feeling the Blood Orange Lockseed in his pocket, Ron sighed and walked down the street, rubbing his hair. He looked out at the peaceful quietness of the area, trying not to imagine if he had to destroy it.

[​IMG]

-Narumi Detective Agency-

Listening to the report, Philip looked curious and entered the Planet Bookshelf to look up more information about Harold Flamel and the history of Nicholas Flamel.

15. FancyStache Traverse Town Homebody

~ Flower Shop ~

Elise was shocked when the police entered the Flower Shop. Cautiously, she adjusted her sleve to hide her brand.

~ Cooking Club ~

Max gasped at the Mario's comments, smiling brightly as he clasped his hands. "'Take over the world'?! You really think so?!" He said with glee. "That is the nicest thing someone has ever said to me! I suppose I did add too much of my secret ingredient: pure, concentrated EVIL!!" When Mario added his Secret Family Recipe to Max's dish, Max watched with anticipation to see what would happen.

~ Mudka's Meat Hut ~

Just as Don sat down and grabbed a menu, he saw Yzma get up to enter the kitchen. He slapped his forehead in annoyance and began reading his menu, trying to ignore the impending chaos.

~ Vaughn's House ~

"i'm glad we caught this interview! Good thing my TV has great reception!!" Vaughn spoke as he, Fay, Crunch, Eris and Tiny were watching Powerline's interview with Stephen Colbert. They began cheering wildly as Powerline sang, Eris' being very shrill.

~ Set Of 'Super Sentai: The Movie ~

Once the cast were dressed, they were given a few minutes before filming to meet. Johnny approached the actor playing the Red Ranger. "Yo." He greeted. "You the new lead, huh? Name's Johnny Cage." His co-star, Matt Engarde, smiled politely. "Nice to meet you, dude." He replied, shaking Johnny's hand. "Name's Matt Engarde. This is, like, my hugest role yet!" "Cool. Hey, where's the others?" Johnny asked, noticing the Pink, Yellow, Green and Black Rangers were missing.

~ Pendleton Apartment ~

Having calmed down a bit, Amy came out of her room and looked around. "Huh." She grunted. "Guess Uncle Murphy went to bed." Shrugging, Amy sat on the couch to watch some television.

~ Tokyo Streets ~

As Erron left the Jumpman Residence, he bumped into a passing Kotal, Ferra and Torr. "Erron! Have you finished your errands?" Kotal noted with surprise. "What are you doing here?" "Nothin' much." Erron replied, shrugging. "Did some lookin' around. Get this: Jumpman and his wife were kidnapped. I took a look around. My guess is S-Types took 'em."

~ Tibet ~

Unable to control his rage, Castiel grabbed the S-Type's throat and forced it off of him. Two large black S-Type wings protruded from Castiel's back, and he used them to vault himself up to his feet. Pure malice radiated off of him as he began tearing the beast apart, letting out bloodthirsty roars. The smaller S-Types retreated once the larger one was torn apart completely. Once he finished, Castiel simply stood still as Sonya, Orchid and Jago slowly approached him. Though his back was turned the others, he turned his head to look at them, pure killer intent in his eyes and ready to kill them as well. "Cas." Orchid spoke up softly, slowly approaching him. "Cas. It's me, Orchid. Calm down. Don't let the beast win. Don't let it win, Cas. I'm here." Castiel remained silent for a bit, before his gaze softened, and the wings retracted into his body. Orchid smiled and sat him down. "Someone better explain to me..." The two turned around to see Sonya standing over them, giving them a look that nearly rivaled Castiel's earlier one. "...what the **** just happened. NOW."

~ Shibuya ~

Sammy left te building with Kai and Kairi, smiling as she admired her new blue highlights. "That was pretty cool what you did earlier." She told Kai. "i wish I could do those kinds of things for people."

~ Lounge ~

"Wait a minute." Scarlett spoke up. "That folder with all the blackmail! It's gone!" Everyone turned to the table it was on earlier. "Why, yes! It is!" White confirmed. "Whoever killed Mr. Grey must have taken it. Goodness, they could be miles away by now." Slowly, Plum came to a realization. "No! Whoever took it is still in the house!" At the confused looks of the others, he sighed. "The murderer is not some unknown third party! The murderer is one of us!" "Poppycock!" Mustard exclaimed. "What utter nonsense!" "Really? I must admit, it sounds reasonable." Peacock said, taking Plum's side. "We all have motive. The blackmail is missing. All the killer needs to do is wait out this storm, leave with the others and get rid of the blackmail. He or she gets away. Easy." "Well." Scarlett said, crossing her arms. "We can't let that happen, now can we? Even if Mr. Grey was a conniving weasel, one of us is still a murderer. Which means the rest of us could be next. I suggest we look for the killer ourselves." "Hmm. Maybe." Green added. "We'd have to keep the cops out of this until then." Everyone nodded, agreeing with the plan. It was then that they all noticed one of them was missing. "Where's Mrs. White?" Peacock asked, but was quickly answered by the sound of a telephone ringing. "Gah! Blasted old bat!" Mustard snapped as he and the others ran toward the sound. "She's calling the police!"

~ Under Bridge ~

Normally, Reptile would not involve himself in human affairs. However, even he found them harming their young disgusting. Snarling, Reptile began climbing the beams of the bridge to deal with this man himself.

~ Nightmare World: Forest ~

"So, um, Murphy?" Rosie spoke up after some silence. "Do you have any family?" "I have two nieces. Their parents passed when the two were very young." Murphy answered. "So I took 'em in. I love them like daughters. I had a son, but he..." Murphy stopped talking and looked down. Rosie sighed. "Oh, I see. Um, what about your wife?" "She didn't take Charlie's death so well. She left me and to this day, she thinks the blame is mine. We...don't talk much. What about you?" "I have a daughter, Toya. She's only six. My husband passed away a little before she was born. My mother left my dad. He and I don't get along too well." Rosie replied.

Last edited: May 16, 2015
  16. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Mudka's Meat Hut~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

As Yzma and Kuzco continued looking through the menu, the following happened:

~Crystal Order HQ: Rassilon's Office~

[​IMG]

Rassilon watched the news about locating Queen Elsa, with the police naming Harold Flamel as the prime suspect for her disappearance. "Well, so much for Mr. Simon's suggestion to test Elise's loyalty," Rassilon said to himself, as Harold being sought out by the authorities made it near impossible for Elise to get to him, "Though I do hope the Ice Queen returns to her sister soon."

~Tokyo District 12: Katniss's Home - Katniss's Room~

[​IMG]

Once Rue was close to finishing her Accounting homework, she noticed that she forgot to bring an eraser with her. "Darn it," Rue said to herself as she began looking through Katniss's room for an eraser to take care of an error she just made in her homework. Upon opening the drawer next to her friend's bed, Rue found a Driver, a padlock, and a note that said:

If you have the courage to fight for what you desire, take this Driver and Lockseed and prove your ambition is stronger than anyone else's!

'What the...' Rue thought to herself, wondering what she had just discovered.

~Moon Palace~

[​IMG]

"Aha, I've found one!" Thrax said as his device began beeping, "Finally, an Azarathian device with no others within a close perimeter!" Rushing to his mother's telescope to check the coordinates listed on the device, Thrax said, "It seems my first target is in Tokyo's District 12. Time to go down. Wish me luck, Mother, Father." Letting go of the telescope, Thrax teleported away, with his destination being District 12...

~Flower Shop~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"I see," Looker replied to Aerith after she said Harold was out. "He didn't seem like a bad person to me either. But... he still broke the law, and even if what he did involved good intentions... the law doesn't work that way, and it's our job to enforce it," Officer Jenny replied to Lenne. "If you can tell us where he and Elsa are, that would be great help for us," Looker told Chaos, "Meanwhile, I'll have the S.W.A.T. team keep a lookout outside in case he does decide to come back."

~Diagon Alley - Leaky Cauldron~

[​IMG]

Stepping out of the Leaky Cauldron pub, Yen Sid noticed Harold and Elsa in the crowd, walking towards Gringotts.
    "
    I should've known that fool would come running here. Coward..." Yen Sid said to himself as he walked towards Gringotts, a place he was familiar with, as his great-grandparents had a vault in the bank long before Yen Sid's family moved to Japan. Yen Sid was feeling thankful that he decided to check in on Diagon Alley after Jenny left his classroom, feeling that Harold would certainly escape here after mentioning it to Officer Jenny. Upon reaching the entrance to Gringotts, Yen Sid crossed his arms in an X and bowed to the red armored Goblins, who returned the favor. After entering Gringotts, Yen Sid found Harold walking with Elsa. "Harold, hold on a minute," Yen Sid called out to Harold as he rushed to him and Elsa, "Mind if we have a discussion, Mr. Flamel?"

~Hino Family Shrine - Entrance~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Walking from the nearby bus stop towards the entrance to the Hino Family Shrine, Grandpa and Chad both were feeling an extreme sense of euphoria after the match with Diantha and her Gardevoir, particularly because both were kissed by their opponents. "What is love?! Baby don't hurt me!" Grandpa sang as he entered his family shrine. "Pip-Piplup! Piplup!" Chad sang along. "Rei, we're back!" Grandpa said as he noticed his granddaughter sweeping.

~Tsukino Household - Front Yard~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Umm... thank you," Rini told Darien as he handed her back her volleyball. Smiling at her, Darien turned around to walk away until Rini said, "Hey wait! Don't go yet. I don't even know your name." "
    I don't think I'm supposed to talk to strangers," Darien replied. "Don't be silly, mister. I think that rule's only for kids like me," Rini said. "Heh. Okay... you win," Darien replied as he turned around and bent down to face Rini, "The name's Darien." Smiling at Darien, Rini said, "I'm Rini. Nice to meet you, Darien." "Rini... that's a nice name," Darien replied, "So, you a volleyball player, Rini?" "Not really," Rini answered, "I was just playing with my new step-brother." "New step-brother? You mean you were just adopted?" Darien asked. "Yup. And the family's great too... except maybe my new step-sister," Rini replied. "Well, glad things are working out for you, Rini," Darien said.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Doesn't matter how you f***ed up your ratatouille, bottom line is, you f***ed up. So take your mind off the bloody ratatouille and the quiche you managed to f***ing ignore, and get to work on the f***ing crêpe!" Chef Gordon Ramsay told Max.
    "Umm, Monsieur, how about you show us the crêpe you made," Siebold told Mario.

~Island Off of Porta Vista - Pacha's Home~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Seven months, huh?" Silver commented as he had a cup of tea with Pacha's wife, Chica, while his Chikorita was playing with Pacha's children, Cahaca and Tipo. "Yup. Little guy's supposed to come out sometime in November," Chica replied, referring to the baby she was pregnant with. "You and Pacha think of any names yet?" Silver asked. "Nope. Still thinking about it," Chica replied. "I see," Silver commented, "Any news from Pacha?" "All I know is that he's on his way to Tokyo with the llama. I'm beginning to worry about him," Chica replied. "Interesting," Silver commented as he finished his tea, wondering what was really going on between the llama and Pacha. Getting up from his seat, Silver said, "Well, it was nice seeing you guys again. I do hope Pacha returns soon. Come on, Chikorita." "Chika!" Silver's Chikorita replied as she stopped playing with the kids and climbed up to Silver's shoulder. "Bye Mr. Silver! Bye Chikorita!" Chaca and Tipo both told Silver and Chikorita. "Don't be a stranger," Chica added, with Silver and Chikorita both nodding and waving goodbye as they left.

~Zordon's Mind~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Zordon and Hiccup came to a stop at what appeared to be a large temple. "And this is...?" Hiccup wondered out loud. "Welcome, Hiccup, to the Temple of the Relic," Zordon replied as the gates to the temple opened, and the two entered.
    "Wow... it's so beautiful," Hiccup said as he gazed at the interior of the temple, which was large, full of stained glass paintings depicting several individuals, and highly ornamental, enough to put even Tokyo Cathedral to shame. As the two continued walking, they noticed a tall pillar with something on top of it. Waving his hand, Zordon made the platform he and Hiccup were standing on rise, elevating above, high enough to see what was on top of the pillar. Once they were high enough, Hiccup noticed a strange looking item on he pillar. "What's that?" Hiccup asked. "That, Hiccup, is the Relic," Zordon replied. "The... Relic?" Hiccup asked once again. Nodding in reply, Zordon explained, "A precious artifact guarded by our people, said to hold tremendous power." The platform then began moving across the temple to one of the stained glass paintings in the ceiling, depicting someone handing what appeared to be the Relic to a group of people. "Legends say the Relic was given to our people by a kind traveler passing through our world," Zordon explained as he shifted his focus to another stained glass painting, showing five individuals with the Relic flying over them, "Every generation, one individual would be chosen out of five candidates to be the Harbinger, the guardian of the Relic, and leader of our people." The platform then began to move once more passing by stained glass paintings depicting several different groups of five individuals. "Over the years, many great Azarathians have had the honor of being Harbinger," Zordon continued as the platform stopped once it reached a stained glass painting depicting what appeared to be Zordon in the center of a group with four other individuals, "And the last time it happened, I was chosen to be the Harbinger." "Wait, you were the leader of your own planet?" a surprised Hiccup asked. "Indeed, Hiccup," Zordon replied, "During my reign, I was able to defeat the evil beings known as Rita Repulsa Lord Zedd. However... nothing could prepare me for what would happen next."

~Tokyo University Parking Lot - Inside Bus~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

"Well, it's time... really wish you guys didn't have to go. But it was nice getting to know potential future students at TU," Misty told the group of Nintendo High School seniors inside the bus. "Togi," Togepi added, sad that the others had to leave. "It was definitely nice meeting you and the others as well," Dick replied to Misty. "Yeah, I rally have a good feeling about TU, thanks to you, Misty," Connor added, "I'm definitely going to try getting into it next year." "That's awesome guys," Misty said.
    "Pika...chu," Haymitch said, sighing as he felt disappointed not getting to spend time with Sycamore's Fennekin. "Haymitch, you alright?" Katniss asked Haymitch, wondering why he was acting weird throughout the day. "I'm back," Clemont said as he rushed to the bus from out of nowhere...

[​IMG]

"Oh good, looks like everyone's accounted for," Misty commented as she headed towards the bus's exit, "Be sure to come by anytime guys. I'd really like to take you all out to lunch sometime. My treat. Anyway, later!" "TogiTogi," Togepi added, waving to the others as Misty and Togepi left the bus, with the Nintendo High School seniors waving back, all having enjoyed their tour of the campus.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

As Hun's Steelix moved underground towards the military base, all the soldiers there could feel the ground shaking. "The hell?" Sgt. Keith Shadis wondered out loud, not sure what was going on. "An earthquake?" Captain O'Brien thought out loud. The shaking soon stopped as Steelix reached a point right below the base. Everyone in the base breathed a sigh of relief, believing what happened to be nothing but a small earthquake, except for Aveline, who had a bad feeling about this. Somewhere outside the base, Hun tapped on her Key Stone, initiating her Steelix's mega evolution, and causing the ground beneath the base to shake once more, only stronger this time. "Okay... that can't be an aftershock," the captain said as he began to doubt what was happening was from an earthquake. As the shaking began to stop, Aveline noticed something in the ground where Shadis and a few other soldiers were standing.
    "Watch out!" Aveline cried as she rushed towards Keith Shadis and jumped at him, sending herself and Shadis a few feet away from his spot. "THE F*** YOU DOING MAGGOT!?" Sgt. Shadis yelled at Aveline. Just then, Hun's Mega Steelix emerged from the ground, biting the soldiers that were close to where Shadis was standing, and spitting them out towards military vehicles...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

"
    Saving your life!" Aveline yelled back to Shadis as Mega Steelix began attacking the soldiers around it. "WE'RE UNDER ATTACK!" Liam yelled as he grabbed a nearby rifle and started firing at Mega Steelix, a move repeated by other soldiers in the area. But the bullets did very little to harm Mega Steelix. The mega evolved Pokemon continued decimating the soldiers in its way, attacking with its Iron Tail and Rock Throw attacks. Running to a nearby building while being followed by Aveline, Shadis grabbed a rocket launcher, and quickly went back outside, pointing it at the Pokemon. "EAT S*** YOU BIG PUSSY!!" Sgt. Keith Shadis yelled as he sent a rocket flying to Mega Steelix's face. While the attack hurt the Pokemon a bit, the attack did more to anger it than hurt it, as evidenced by its glare at Keith Shadis. "Great... now it's angry," Aveline told Shadis. Mega Steelix bit a nearby helicopter, and spit it out towards Shadis's direction. "HOLY S***!!!" Sgt. Shadis cried as he and Aveline ran for cover. Once the helicopter hit the ground, a large explosion occurred, sending debris flying all over, including one that pierced Shadis's right leg. "OWW MOTHAF***A!!!!" Shadis cried as he collapsed to the ground, feeling intense pain on his leg. "Sarge!" Aveline cried as she noticed Shadis injured, rushing to his aid. "GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE! I CAN TAKE CARE OF MY OWN DAMN SELF!!" Shadis yelled at Aveline. "Sorry Sarge, but this is for your own good," Aveline replied as she slowly carried the sergeant on her shoulders, trying hard not to drop him as she rushed for a safe place to hide. Meanwhile, back at the scene of the battle, the Japanese soldiers weren't doing much progress with holding off Mega Steelix, with the Pokemon easily killing off soldiers one by one. And just when the soldiers thought things couldn't get, there was an explosion at the base's highly protected walls. And in came a group of S-types, followed by Crystal order members Attila, Hun, Starlight Glimmer, and Shay Cormac...

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

The group joined Mega Steelix in attacking the Japanese soldiers, with the S-types rushing towards soldiers, and either stabbing or beheading them. Shay, Attila, and Hun were shooting at soldiers with their rifles, while Starlight Glimmer slashed and killed soldiers using her scythe. As the fighting continued, the Japanese soldiers were falling back, and it seemed the Crystal Order was about to win. As Shay kept shooting at soldiers, he noticed his old friend, Liam O'Brien, among the soldiers fighting back. 'Well well well... guess it's time to fulfill my promise to you, Liam,' Cormac thought to himself as he stopped shooting, and encircled the area of the battle until he found himself in a spot behind Liam. Once Shay had a clear shot of Liam, Shay took out a knife, and rushed to the captain, stabbing him from behind. As Liam collapsed to the ground, he looked up, and saw who stabbed him. "You! Shay?!" a surprised Liam cried as he began losing his breath.
    "I'm just finishing old business, Liam," Shay replied. "Old? Hmph... the Arab Spring... the revolutions in the Arab countries... have undid your Crystal Order business over there!" Liam retorted. "Then perhaps we shall start a revolution of our own," Shay told Liam, who eventually died. Once he made sure Liam was dead, Shay got up and slowly walked away...

Uphold the principles of our order and all that for which we stand. Never share our secrets, nor divulge the true nature of our work. Do so until death, whatever the cost. This is my new creed. I am Shay Patrick Cormac, a member of the Crystal Order. I am an older man now, and perhaps wiser. A war ended on my watch, and now a revolution is about to begin soon. May our victory be a swift one...

Last edited: May 17, 2015
  17. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

~Nintendo High: Cooking Club~

"Sure, I could show you no problem." Mario explained before he started to walk over to the crepe that he had finished and placed it in front of the chefs briefly explaining. "I tried to make a sweet crepe but personally, I'm not even sure it came out correctly." As Mario continued to explain, a tentacle came shooting out of Max's dish and wrapped itself around Mario's neck trying to choke him to death. Mario glared at the tentacle smirking. "So, seems like you didn't like my family's work, I will show you what it means to have passion and joy!" Mario's eyes switched to red as his clothes changed colors, his firey red gaze targeting the tentacle before aiming one of his hands at it and blasted it to bits with a fireball, sighing in relief Mario reverted back to normal and turned back towards the chefs explaining. "So yeah, I'm not sure if the crepe came out as good as the previous dishes." Yoshi glared at Max whispering. "What the hell did you put in that thing!? Your dish nearly murdered Mario."

~Shibuya~

"It's not too hard to do what I do, but in order to be me...there's a degree you have to follow." Kai explained as she pulled off an epic pose. "In order for one to be a badass like me, they need to be hard, yet stylish. Beauty and feminimity apply to this principal, brains and a little bit of brawn and skill as well." Kai slowly started to move her arms. "One who is wiling to remove the limitations of their life in order to do what they believe in is best, but also good hearted inside. To have fun and relax even when you've been broken into pieces." Kairi blinked in confusion before Kai pointed out. "That is how you be a badass." Kairi nodded slowly. "You're right..." "Duh, of course I am. I was taught by a friend who lives with me, she may seem a little...odd...and tends to mooch my yen to get pizza. But if it wasn't for her, I wouldn't be who I am today." It was then that Kai casually got into her car with Kairi following behind her asking. "Kai-chan, how old are you anyway?" Kai rolled her eyes before casually speaking up. "Sixteen, why?" Kairi blinked. "You don't certainly act like a teenager, I mean you think more like an adult." Kai glared at Kairi. "Please do not question me, there's a lot of stuff I don't wanna talk about." "We're the same age though." Kai looked forward at the wheel before explaining. "Next stop, Electric Town Akihabra...because I don't know!" Kai then sped off with the two girls in tow grinning with Kairi oddly licking her lips.

~Jumpman Family Origins [Part 3] [March 1982] The Destiny of Jumpman, Ruiji and Fujiko~

It had been a year and a month since that night in Fujiko and Jumpman had their encounter, in that time Fujiko had been training and honing her skills under Jumpman, Ruiji, and their father. She had vastly improved her skills during the time. One night Jumpman, Fujiko, and Ruiji were running down the street while everyone else was asleep. Jumpman looked at his brother with concern asking. "Okay, so let me get this straight, you're saying that you saw a woman in a glowing white cloak casually walk down the street and was heading towards Nintendo High?" Ruiji nodded with a smirk. "Yes, I saw her descend from the sky and landed on our street before floating away like a phantom" Fujiko castd an aside glance. "Yes, like that would be possible." The three arrived at Nintendo High only to notice that the front gates and front doors were left open causing the three to raise their eyes in suspicion as they slowly walked inside the building and looked around. Jumpman commenting as they passed sleeping security robots. "This is just wierd...a single person just waltzed right in and past security like it was nothing." His brother looked at the two as they approached a glowing light in the darkness. "She probably has powers far beyond our own understanding. The three stopped and noticed a room with a vault door open, a woman in a glowing white cloak looking over the Relic casually. Jumpman slowly walked towards the woman and the Relic feeling a radiant warmth emit from it as he poked her shoulder. "Excuse me?" The woman turned around and slightly jumped when she saw Jumpman, her platinum-blonde hair and oddly-colored eyes looking at him as she admitted. "I didn't expect anyone on this planet to have followed me here..." Jumpman blinked and looked at the glowing object with Ruiji and Fujiko following and staring at the object as the woman spoke. "I knew when I met him all those years ago, I would soon meet you three." Fujiko blinked asking. "What the hell are you talking about?" The woman gave a serene smile. "I come from a place far away, and this right here is from my home, it's my creation....and as for you three, you will usher in the revolution and truth of this world's desires." Jumpman blinked asking. "What are you talking about?" The woman simply shushed Jumpman. "I hear them...I hear them in the courtyard. I have to go, but my future child will soon drift to this blue world...and you will soon bring forth the next generation" The three were confused as the woman vanished from right in front of them. Fujiko looked at them and ran out of the room yelling. "Come on! We have to look into the courtyard!" The brothers nodded as they ran behind the brunette.​

Last edited: May 18, 2015
  18. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Tokyo District 12: Katniss's Home - Katniss's Room~

[​IMG]

As Rue continued examining the Driver, padlock, and note she found on Katniss's drawer, she heard a thud coming from outside. Wondering what it was, Rue took the items she was examining with her as she went outside. Looking around Katniss's back yard, Rue found deep footprints on the grass, which appeared to have been recent. Sensing someone behind her, Rue turned around to find Thrax standing right in front of her...

[​IMG]

Noticing the items that Rue was holding, Thrax quickly assumed that Rue was a Rider. "Hello, Poppet," Thrax told Rue as he grinned.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

~Outside Mudka's Meat Hut - Parking Lot~

[​IMG][​IMG]

After Pacha dragged him outside the restaurant, Kuzco questioned, "
    What are you doing?" "
    Look, there's two people in there looking for you," Pacha replied. "What?" Kuzco thought out loud, wondering who those people that Pacha mentioned were. "A big guy and a skinny old woman," Pacha continued. "Wait, was this woman scary beyond all reason?" Kuzco asked. "Oh yeah," Pacha answered. "That's Yzma and Kronk! I'm saved!" Kuzco happily said. "Trust me, they're not here to save you," Pacha replied. "Don't worry, they'll take me back to Tokyo," Kuzco said as he patted Pacha on his shoulder, "Thanks for your help. You've been great. I can take it from here." "No, no, you don't understand! They're trying to kill you!" Pacha cried. "Kill me? Their whole world revolves around me," Kuzco replied, not believing what Pacha said, laughing it off as he turned around to walk back to the restaurant. "No, I can't let you!" Pacha said as he pulled Kuzco back while he walked away. "What? Wha... Oh! Oh, I get it," a shocked Kuzco replied. "What?" Pacha wondered out loud. "You don't want to take me back to Tokyo. You want to keep me stranded out here forever," Kuzco replied. "No!" Pacha pleaded, insisting that he wasn't lying. "This has all been an act, and I almost fell for it," Kuzco continued. "Will you just listen to m-" Pacha said before being interrupted by Kuzco. "No, no, you listen to me," Kuzco interrupted Pacha, "All you care about is your...your stupid island!" "What?" a shocked Pacha asked. "You don't care about me. Now, just get out of here. Go!" Kuzco continued. "B-but..." Pacha said, still trying to convince Kuzco he was trying to protect him. "Go on! Get out of here!" Kuzco scolded Pacha. Seeing as there was no way to convince Kuzco, Pacha angrily replied, "FINE!" Walking back to his car, Pacha quickly drove off as Kuzco watched and shook his head, walking back towards the restaurant.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School Rooftop~

[​IMG]

Waiting on the rooftop of Nintendo High School for Xehanort to arrive, Sunset Shimmer was feeling really anxious about Xehanort taking her to the Crystal Order headquarters. She'd heard so many bad things about the group for as long as she can remember, yet Xehanort made some legitimate points earlier. "Ready?" Xehanort's familiar voice asked Sunset Shimmer from behind...

[​IMG]

Turning around to face Xehanort, Sunset Shimmer replied, "Yeah." Pointing his left hand to his side, Xehanort summoned a corridor of darkness. "What's that?" Sunset Shimmer asked as she noticed the corridor of darkness.
    "A pathway towards our destination. Don't be afraid, I'll be with you," Xehanort replied. Taking a deep breath, Sunset Shimmer walked towards the corridor of darkness, nervous about stepping in. Sunset then felt Xehanort grab her right hand and hold it. Looking at Xehanort, Sunset Shimmer noticed him smiling at her, as though he was reassuring her that everything was going to be alright. Smiling back, Sunset Shimmer walked with Xehanort towards the corridor of darkness, which disappeared once they entered.

[​IMG][​IMG]

Quietly escaping the base while carrying Shadis on her shoulders, Aveline figured that to defend the base was a losing battle, and especially with Sgt. Shadis injured, retreating was the best option. "Ugh... where the hell are you taking me?" Sgt. Keith Shadis asked Aveline as she continued on her path, trying to lose sight of the base. "It's a losing battle, sir. I'm taking you as far away as I can from the base," Aveline replied. Shadis didn't say a word, angered at the fact that the base was quickly overrun by the enemy, as though they planned it for days.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

After minutes of fighting, the battle ended with a victory for the Crystal Order. Attila and Hun were pointing their guns at the survivors, who were on their knees with their hands on their heads as the S-types walked around them to make sure none of the surviving Japanese soldiers tried to fight back. Surveying the area were Shay Cormac and Starlight Glimmer, making sure no other survivors were left in the base. "So Cormac, whaddya think we should do with these guys?" Attila asked Shay as he passed by. "Simple. We'll make examples of them," Shay replied as he shifted his focus to Starlight Glimmer, "Get ready to send a message to the world." "Yes sir," Starlight Glimmer replied as she nodded.

~Zordon's Mind~

[​IMG][​IMG]

As Hiccup and Zordon exited the Temple of the Relic, Hiccup asked, "You said nothing could prepare you for what would happen next... what did happen next, Zordon?" Sighing as he began to remember a particularly painful memory for him, Zordon responded, "In the Star Road dimension... there existed an evil empire that was constantly expanding its borders. It was ruled by a wicked witch named Queen Beryl. Beryl was in actuality from the same dimension as Earth, but was forced out of there by Palkia, the guardian of all dimensions and maintainer of the pathways between them. After Palkia refused to take her back to her dimension, Queen Beryl vowed to find the Star Road's Dimension Key." "Dimension... Key?" Hiccup asked, still trying to accept the fact that other dimensions do exist. "An item that can be used to open paths between dimensions," Zordon answered, "Every dimension has exactly one. And with an entire dimension to search, Beryl forged an empire that would spread terror across the Star Road dimension. During that time, she conceived a son, named Thanos, who was in charge of a species known as S-types." "S-types, wait, weren't those the same things from Toshima? Hiccup asked. "Indeed, Hiccup," Zordon replied as he went back to his story, "And as time went on, Beryl grew weaker from old age, and was no closer to finding the Star Road's Dimension Key. But once the Dimension Key was identified, it was too late for Queen Beryl, for she had died." "So... what happened next?" Hiccup asked.

"Thanos happened, Hiccup. After his mother's death, he vowed to get the Dimension Key and finish what his mother started, opening a path to Earth's dimension and expand his mother's empire to there," Zordon answered. "But, where was the Dimension Key he was looking for?" Hiccup asked once again. "You've already seen it, Hiccup," Zordon replied, "The Star Road's Dimension Key is the Relic, the very artifact you saw inside the temple." Gasping at Zordon's revelation, Hiccup had a feeling that what Zordon was about to say about his world next wasn't going to end well. "Full of vengeance, Thanos arrived at Azarath with his army of S-types to destroy the world and acquire the Relic. And no Azarathian, not even myself, was strong enough to save the planet..." Zordon continued as he and Hiccup looked noticing the sky darkening, covered with ships that deployed S-types to the ground. Hiccup watched as the people of Azarath were trying to run for their lives, only for the S-types to slaughter any innocent life they can find. The Rangers and Riders that were guarding the city tried fighting back, but were no match for the S-types. Noticing a tall building in front of him collapse, Hiccup tried to run for cover (even though he knew in his mind that it was just an illusion that couldn't hurt him), and watched the S-type known as Smaug fly above...

[​IMG]

Smaug was continuously burning whatever was below with his fire breath, and Hiccup watched as many people were burned alive by Smaug's fire. Horrified by what he saw, Hiccup tried running to a place where less destruction was happening. As he ran, Hiccup noticed Thanos standing in the distance, accompanied by his second-in-command, the S-type known as Red Skull...

[​IMG][​IMG]

Red Skull was issuing orders to the S-types to kill any Azarathian they find, while Thanos was grinning as he waved his hand, covered by a golden gauntlet with six colorful stones on it. Wherever Thanos pointed his hand, a building was destroyed. Thanos then raised his hand, and the ground all over shook and opened up crevices. Azarathians trying to flee fell into the crevices to their death. As if Hiccup couldn't handle the sights he was seeing anymore, he saw a mother and her baby on the ground, and Thanos walking towards them. As the mother begged for mercy, Thanos replied with a cold laugh, and sent a beam from his golden gauntlet at the mother and baby, killing them both. "NOOOOOOO!!!!!" Hiccup cried as he watched the mother and her child die at the hands of Thanos. As the dust settled, Hiccup silently sat down, and looked around. What was once a beautiful and radiant planet was reduced to absolute darkness and rubble. Corpses of Azarathians were all around him, covered in blood. Noticing the bodies of a family of three (a man, a woman, and their young daughter) hugging each other, Hiccup couldn't hold back anymore, and broke down in tears. Approaching the crying Hiccup from behind, Zordon put his hand on Hiccup's shoulder, and said, "As I fought Thanos, I realized he was too powerful to be killed. So I trapped him in a void that he cannot escape. But... it was too late for my people. With Thanos gone, Red Skull assumed control of the S-types, and while the majority followed him, some went their own ways." Noticing a small ship flying above them that was followed by larger ships and Smaug, Zordon continued, "Not willing to allow the S-types to get their hands on the Relic, I escaped Azarath along with the other four Harbinger candidates to the Earth dimension." "Th-this was a holocaust! No... even worse," the tearful Hiccup said as he noticed a toy soldier on the ground, most likely belonging to a boy that was killed. "Hiccup... this is the very reason I want to help Earth," Zordon replied as he too began to tear up, "I... wasn't able to save my own people. But I will not allow Earth to suffer like Azarath did."

Last edited: May 20, 2015
  19. FancyStache Traverse Town Homebody

~ Secret Japanese Military Base in Germany ~

Having followed Shay's group out of interest, Tanya was lying in the shadows, observing Shay, Starlight Glimmer, Attila and Hun's attack. Her eyes widened at the mention of the Arab revolutions, furious that her homeland could have been taken from the Order.

~ Rassilon's Office ~

Daniella quietly swept and listened to the report. Upon hearing Rassilon mention Elise, she spoke up. "Perhaps there is another way to test her loyalty, weak as it may be."

~ Cooking Club ~

Max looked just as surprised at the tentacle as everyone else! "I don't remember putting THAT in there. All I did was just cook the normal recipe...EVILLY!" He whispered to Yoshi. "Perhaps my evil alone was too much for it to handle!"

~ Tibet ~

"Commander Blade, I-" Orchid began, but Sonya cut her off. "Not you." She snapped, turning her glare to Castiel. "Him. Agent Novak, explain yourself." Castiel stayed quiet, before standing up and facing her with a calm gaze. "My name is not Agent Jimmy Novak." He began. "He died long ago in an operation in Iraq, killed by a JIA assassin who betrayed us. I was part of a JIA experiment involving lost agents, which I will not go into details of for the safety of myself and Agent Orchid. I now inhabit Agent Novak's deceased body." Sonya glared at him, but her hard expression soon turned to one of confusion. "Inhabit?" She asked. "I don't get it. Those wings, that strength. What are you?" "My name is Castiel, and I am an S-Type." His reveal was immediately joined by the sound of every soldier, save for Sonya, Orchid and Jago, aiming their weapons at him, ready to fire.

~ Shinnok's Spire ~

Deep beneath the earth, built atop Lavos' resting place was Shinnok's Spire: a grand construct that stood tall, where revenant soldiers created from the deceased patrolled, serving under Shinnok. The fallen god sat upon his throne, watching the events of the German military base through a mystical pool. "Quan Chi." He called, gesturing toward the fallen Liam O'Brien. "Wait until those Crystal Order dogs leave, then fetch this man's corpse. A revenant of him will make a useful soldier for my own armies. Meanwhile, I have my own business to attend to." "Yes, Lord Shinnok." Quan Chi answered and conjured a portal using magic. Without pause, he stepped inside.

~ Shibuya ~

"Wait." Sammy spoke up. "You guys are only sixteen? Wow! I'm seventeen!" She smiled and chuckled a bit. "But you guys are way more tougher than me. I don't even meet half of those standards. Well, I mean I am a little athletic from cheerleading." She got in the car and rode off with the others, staring into space and deep in thought.

~ Tokyo Bridge ~

Climbing to the top, Reptile leapt toward the man, who was holding two blonde girls in his arms and standing near the edge. Upon seeing the reptilian beast, the man froze while the woman let out a scream and fled. "Release them, human!" Reptile spat, pointing a claw at the children.

~ Queen Residence ~

As Oliver was laying down to rest and reflect on his date with Fiona, a shout was heard outside. When he looked outside, he saw a man surrounded by four others who were holding him at knifepoint and demanding money. Hastily, Oliver stood up and rushed into a nearby door.

~ Hall ~

Everyone approached just as Mrs. White hung up the phone. "It is alright." She sighed. "I've called the authorities! Luckily, there's a police station nearby, so an officer should be here very soon!" Green slapped his forehead. "No, you idiot!" He snapped. "We were trying to keep the cops OUT of this!" "But why?" White asked, puzzled. "Because, as long as that blackmail is missing, we don't know who has it or where it is! If the cops find it, we're ALL done for! Even the murderer!" Peacock spoke up, arms crossed. "We'll just have to act natural when the officer gets here, and make sure they don't suspect anything. Then they'll leave and we can continue." "Right." Mustard added. "Well, back to the lounge to gather our thoughts." Before they could move, however, a knock was heard at the manor door. "That was certainly fast." Scarlett said, surprised. "Quick! You five get back to the lounge. I'll deal with the cop." The others ran back to the lounge as Scarlett went to answer the door.

~ Mudka's Meat Hut ~

The ruckus at Yzma's table startled Don, and he jumped up and reached for his holster, only to find it empty. "Oh, damn. I forgot my gun again." He muttered, before looking to the source of the noise, calming down when he saw what it was. "Eh, it's just too crazy here. I need to get back to work. Guess I'll just drop by a fruit stand or something." He said, getting up and leaving. Once outside, he pulled out a map and began reading it, looking for a new place to investigate.

~ Tokyo Streets ~

"I see..." Kotal muttered. "Astral and his beasts are being more active as of late. Clearly, we must take action soon. Ferra, Torr. Tomorrow, you will infiltrate Nintendo High as students. Gather information. Erron, I want you to meet our upcoming recruit Mr. Ambrose at his next event. Let him know we must initiate him sooner than we thought. Once D'Vorah and Ermac return to the Tower, I will give them their missions."

~ Flower Shop ~

"Ah, I suppose I should be leaving then." Elise said as she stood up.

~ Unofficial Paranormal Investigation Club Meeting ~

After a long, awkward silence, Dean got up. "You know what? This really isn't going anywhere." He said, and left. "Um, so, like, does that mean I'm, like, in?" Ini asked, puzzled. Sam smiled. "Ah. Well, I guess three members is better than two. Sure. Welcome to the club, Ini." He replied. "See if you can tell others about our little club, huh?" "Totally!"

~ Hospital ~

Mimi entered the sleeping mother's room, seeing that her daughter was much calmer now. "Well, I had a few exams run." She told the girl. "As far as we know, you're mom is just sleeping. We'll keep her here, just in case." "Oh." The girl replied, nodding. "Okay. Mama hasn't been sleepin' a lot. Maybe she's just takin' a big nap." "I bet that's it." Mimi replied with a smile.

20. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]
    ~Gringotts~

Harold turned his head as Yen Sid approached and Harold rubbed her nose with his index and thumb. "Sweet Merlin, can't get a break can I?" Harold thought as Yen Sid asked for a moment of his time. "I don't see why not, it's not like I have anything to hide really." Harold said with a sigh. "I'll ask Senior Razorclaw for a private meeting room so we aren't disturbed, after which, I plan on meeting Director Ragnok." Harold said casually, getting an surprised expression from Yen Sid, no-one meets the Director of Gringotts unless it's a very valued patron of Gringotts and he has permission to meet said Director as Harold spoke with a Goblin.

"Senior Razorclaw, I humbly request a room with the strictest confidentially wards your bank can grant, I shall pay in whatever sum of Galleons that is deemed appropriate from the Flamel Valut, here is my Key for identification." Harold produced a key from his robes and handed it over to the Goblin. "May your enemies fall before you and your gold flow without limit." Harold said as Razorclaw nodded, answering with. "And may you share the same, Mr Flamel."

Harold returned as Razorclaw directed them to a charmed meeting room and Harold took a breath as the door shut to leave them inside, looking at Yen Sid. "While myself and Elsa will hear your reasons, you should listen her side of the story as well as mine, I do not like the idea of being looked down upon like a kidnapper or a criminal, I was aiding a scared young woman who was terrified of her accidental magic that could of gotten worse, perhaps Tokyo would of become an ice age so Officer Jenny should consider the dangers of what magic can do." Harold said hands on the table, looking at the old man.

"Even the most experienced witches or wizards, like Dumbledore have had a case of accidental magic, I'll hand myself in quietly after I shown Elsa the wonders of the magical side of Japan so she doesn't have to feel like she's alone, just show Officer Jenny what accidental magic can cause." Harold finished.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.