RE: Mario's High School Days

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by NutheadBros, Jan 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Coffee Shop~

[​IMG]

Listening to what Yuri said, Discord began to reminisce back to the when he became friends with Celestia, and when he befriended Mewtwo. He felt that there was some truth to what Yuri said, as there weren't any steps he followed with Celestia and Mewtwo, they just... happened. After hearing what Alice said, Discord smiled at her, saying, "
    Why thank you Alice... that really means a lot to me." Discord started to feel something inside him, a feeling he only felt when talking with Mewtwo, and with Celestia so many years ago.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

~Triskelion (aka J.I.A. Headquarters)~

[​IMG]

"You don't say," Garret replied to Kano, "I'd definitely like to check 'em out myself. The Japanese Intelligence Agency would certainly have use of weapons that can 'blow a guy to bits with ease.' And it doesn't even cost us a single Yen... it's like Christmas has come early."

---------------------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School: Nurse's Office~

[​IMG]

As Ed was sitting on one of the beds, Ed said, "I forgot to wear underwear, guys." Noticing tongue depressors on a nearby table, Ed grabbed two of them, and played with them as though they were action figures, saying, "Take this, and that! Think again zombie mind-muncher from Mucus Mansion! Do not try to escape, evildoer, as I am too good for you! Haha, you're sneaky!"

~Moon Palace~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Ah yes, those blasted warriors with attitude," Thrax replied, "I agree, we must continue attacking them. Only when they are defeated will Zordon truly suffer and pay for what he did to you." "If you want, I can attack that Ranger that's alone right now," Goldar told Rita Repulsa.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

~Outside Moon Kingdom CyberSpace Cafe~

[​IMG]

After buying some groceries, Ikuko Tsukino decided to stop by the Moon Kingdom CyberSpace Cafe for a quick coffee drink before returning home. Once she parked her car next to the cafe, Ikuko entered the cafe, recognizing Hayley Zitkor, as she was a regular customer. "Good day, Hayley," Ikuko said as she entered the cafe and took a seat at one of the tables, "I'll have the usual."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Crystal Order HQ~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"You wished to see me, Florent?" Rassilon asked Florent L'Belle as he approached him and Xaldin in the hallways of the Crystal Order headquarters. "Well, looks like he's here for you to show him that file," Xaldin told Florent as he left. "So I hear you have information for me. Follow me to my office. We'll talk more there," Rassilon told Florent as he started walking to his office.

~Command Center~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Of course Lily," Zordon replied, "You are more than welcome to help in searching for these Drivers, and bringing their users here so that I may talk to them." Trying to pinpoint the location of the readings mentioned earlier, Alpha 5 said, "Hmm, one of the readings is in Nintendo High School... though it's hard to say if it's just one Driver or more. But that's where Tommy and the others are."
    "Then if necessary, seek out the help of Tommy Oliver, Lily," Zordon added.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

~Hospital~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Hmm, well we do have a nurse who works here in the hospital who happens to have magical abilities," Doctor Hu replied to Kimberly, "But she's on vacation. Know of anyone with magic abilities, Akira?" Noticing Philip exit, Officer Jenny commented, "Hmm, maybe Philip might have an idea."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Cuban Forest~

[​IMG]

Hiding under a tree, Bond watched as Cuban helicopters flew above, trying to find the British spy. Pulling out his cell phone, James was relieved to see that his phone survived the fall to the river, and called MI6 headquarters in London. Answering his call was the head of the MI6 herself, M...

[​IMG]

"Agent 007... where are you?" M asked. "Well, I'd say about twenty miles south of the Observatory," Bond replied, "Currently trying to evade getting caught by the Cuban military." "I see... well I received the images you took. Confirms that not only is President Torres affiliated with the Crystal Order, but along with another operation conducted in Osaka, Japan, we can indeed confirm that the Crystal Order is trying to help the S-types," M said, "Good work James, I'll send a team to help get you out of Cuba as soon as possible." "Appreciate it, M," Bond replied as he hung up, and began to wait for his rescue.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Rest Area in Highway between Porta Vista and Tokyo~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Noticing the Tauros that was stuck in quicksand, Pacha felt bad for the Pokemon, as it wasn't its fault it ended up in this situation. "Poor thing," Pacha commented as he watched the Tauros continue to sink. "
    Well, there's nothing you can really do about it," Kuzco replied. Suddenly, Pacha thought of an idea that might just work. "
    Maybe there is," Pacha told Kuzco as he took out a Pokeball from his pocket, "Silver gave me this empty Pokeball sometime ago in case I needed it. I never even had a Pokemon of my own... but maybe that could change." Throwing the Pokeball at Tauros, the Pokemon was zapped inside the Pokeball, and bounced back to Pacha. Catching the Pokeball in his hand, Pacha watched the Pokeball shook three times, and then stopped shaking, indicating Pacha caught the Tauros. "Hey, congratulations! Looks like you caught it!" Kuzco said. "Wow... my first Pokemon," Pacha commented as he put the Pokeball into his pocket, proud at the fact that he now has a Tauros, "Well, we better get going. It'll take us about an hour to reach Tokyo." "What? You mean you're still taking me back?" Kuzco asked Pacha, surprised that he still wanted to take him despite the things he did and said. "I shook on it, didn't I?" Pacha replied as he started walking to the parking lot while being followed by Kuzco. "Well, yeah, uh, but I hope you realize that doesn't change a thing. I'm still gonna try to get Kuzcotopia built once I get back to my job," Kuzco said. "Well, who knows? Maybe you'll change your mind," Pacha replied. Once they reached Pacha's car, Pacha instantly started the car, and drove towards the highway, with both Pacha and Kuzco relieved they survived the quicksand from earlier.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Shay Cormac's Origins Part 20: Flashback 9 Years Ago (April 12, 2004) / Muqtada al-Sadr's Heavily Fortified Compound, Najaf, Iraq~

[​IMG][​IMG]

After walking inside the compound for a while, Shay and Romulus finally reached the room where Muqtada al-Sadr (while accompanied by two bodyguards) was waiting for them...

[​IMG]

"
    Romulus Thread... it is good to see you once again, my friend," Muqtada greeted Romulus as he shared a friendly hug with him, "And who is this?" "Shay Patrick Cormac. The man I told you about," Romulus replied. "I see... please, have a seat," al-Sadr told Romulus and Shay as he told one of his bodyguards in Arabic to go get them coffee, who did as he was instructed. Once Shay and Romulus sat down on a couch, Muqtada too sat down, facing Shay. "So... I take it you were part of the occupying force?" Muqtada asked. "Unfortunately... yes," Cormac replied. One of the bodyguards returned to the room, carrying a tray with Arabic coffee and a date for Muqtada, Romulus, and Shay. Once handing the coffee and date to each of the three, the bodyguard left again as the discussion continued. "You say 'unfortunately'... may I ask what is it that made you say that?" Muqtada asked. "Well, back in October, I was in a suburb in Fallujah, trying to make sure that the area was clear to bomb to get rid of any possible members of the Crystal Order hiding. But after the order was given for the bombers to bomb the place, I noticed the area was actually full of innocent people, hiding for their lives. I tried to call off the attack, but it was too late. I was forced to watch as men, women, and children were all killed by the bombing that I foolishly allowed to happen. It was that moment I lost my faith in my country of Japan, and what it was doing here in Iraq," Cormac explained. Taking a sip of his coffee, Muqtada commented, "I think I remember when that happened. It's ridiculous... the Japanese government keeps spitting lies about how it invaded Iraq for freedom, and yet they and their allies occupy our country as if it was theirs to control, shutting down newspapers that they don't agree with, arresting people for no reason, and killing innocent lives. I may have despised, and will continue despising the tyrant, Saddam Hussein, but while Saddam Hussein was the little serpent, Japan is the big serpent. And I intend to continue waging jihad against Japan and its allies until Iraq is free from all invaders, and be governed by Iraqis only, no one else." Shay smiled as he ate his date, saying, "I admire you, Muqtada. You're fighting the good fight. And I'd like to join if you wouldn't mind. I know the locations of all Japanese military bases in Iraq, and I know how to fight them effectively. I think I proved myself when I broke into Abu Ghraib prison alone, and killed all the Japanese soldiers inside while freeing every prisoner." "You know Shay... a couple of Muqtada's men were among the prisoners you freed on that day," Romulus commented as he took a sip of his coffee. "He is right," Muqtada al-Sadr added as he took a bite of his date, "I was truly grateful for what you did in Abu Ghraib, Shay. You freed my men when their families were beginning to lose help. I think I could certainly use your help in fighting the invaders." "It'll be an honor to do so, Muqtada," Shay replied as he and and Muqtada got up and shook hands, "I look forward to day Iraq is truly free." "As do I, my Japanese friend," Muqtada al-Sadr responded.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2015
  2. FancyStache Traverse Town Homebody

~ JIA Headquarters ~

Kano chuckled. "This should give you guys an edge, eh? And they'll probably be more powerful stuff where that came from. Long as your group lets my boys continue our arms trading, we'll get you all the weapons you need."

~ Tokyo Streets ~

Mayhem grinned to himself as a nearby officer arrested the drunk driver he stopped. "Idiot." He muttered to himself. Walking down the street, he was surprised to see three monsters walk right by, heading toward the school.

Mayhem just blinked. "Well, that's not something you see every day."

~ Gym Class ~

Deciding practice was done for the day, Amy dismissed the cheerleaders and began watching the flag football game. She reminded herself to make her announcement after class.

~ Outside Headmaster's Office ~

With a bored look, Cassie Cage took a seat outside, waiting for the Headmaster to be available.

~ Tokyo Harbor ~

Don had finally gotten a lead. Someone claimed to have overheard a voice claiming to be Kuzco talking to the ferryman. Taking this info to mind, Don went to find him.

~ Edenia Palace ~

The courts had agreed to put Mileena under Sindel's custody, and after the proper documents were handled, Kitana, Jade, Mileena and Sindel returned to the palace where Mitsurugi rejoined them. "So, Queen Sindel." Mileena spoke. "I suppose I am confined to servant duty as punishment for my crimes?" Sindel shook her head. "No. Despite your upbringing, you are clearly a cunning, strong warrior. And yes, while your crimes were severe, to leave you to menial tasks would be a waste of your talent. No, I have more planned for you, child." She went to her throne and retrieved a pendant from behind it. "I wish to give you a chance to redeem yourself. It will not be easy. however. It will require you turn your back on everything you've known up to this point. Shao Kahn, Outworld, your war against Edenia. You must be willing to cast aside the past and be willing for the future if I am to trust you." She paused, before continuing. "We have...received word that Outworld is planning yet another tournament for control of the realms. We've lost many allies in the last one because we were unprepared, and I will not have more lives taken by Outworld." Sindel gave the pendant to Kitana. "Kitana, please take your father's pendant. It is Edenia's Dimensional Key, passed down many generations to him. Take Mileena, Jade and Heishiro with you and go to Earth. You must find allies for this fight. No doubt Outworld will be plotting the same."

~ Crystal Order HQ ~

Florent nodded and followed Rassilon, clutching the Lavos file tightly.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2015
  3. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

~Nintendo High: Biology Class~

Mario and Luigi looked at each other for a moment and then at Mr. Coulson before the duo together sat down and remained absolutely quiet.

~Taco Bell~

Donald stopped in his tracks as Goofy charged forward, he nlooked down at the small dog before freezing up as he explained. "Well, he's my uncle technically..." It was then that Donald's face showed clear anger as he jumped. "Why do you ask?! Do you have some sort of problem with him just because you're both in heated competation against each other!" As Donald yelled at the TBD, Goofy stood face to face with the figure in the cloak. The tall, lanky dog holding his shield firm as he took a good look at the figure and noticed something odd...his ears were not round, but rather oval. Goofy raised an eye and spoke up. "Erm Donald, I don't think this is Mickey..." The figure raised a glove hand before summoning forth in a flash of light...a keyblade, however instead of a Mickey head for the keychain it was shaped like a rabbit's head. Goofy could see white skin instead of the peach skin his friend had. Goofy charged forward before the rabbit-like figure slammed his keyblade into Goofy's back sending the dog flying into the kitchen and right into boiling hot nacho cheese. Goofy blinked for a moment as he smelt something burning before realizing what it was as he shot right though the roof yelling the infamous Goofy holler just as Donald facepalmed and the figure ran out the other door.

~Nintendo High: Auto-Engineering Class~

Kairi slowly moved her blue eyes towards Nick as she tried to raise herself up explaining calmly. "I'm fine, I just had too long of a study session and didn't get much sleep last night. So really it's not much of a big deal...I want to get good grades after all." Peach slightly giggled before speaking softly to herself. "I can understand where she's coming from, I studied as well." However as the redhead gave Peach a small smile Goofy crashed through the cieling and onto the ground with his butt on fire. Goofy started to move around quickly trying to extinguish it as he ran into the halls.

~Nintendo High: Ginyu Tokusentai...with Robots and Dinosaurs~

The robots were sent flying all about the place with Metal Sonic slamming the back of his head against the wall seemingly shutting down for a moment as the lights in his eyes shut off. Jeice facepalmed at the robot T-Rex commenting. "Cap'n, I think I've seen everything in this school..and now a giant Dinosaur is on school grounds." Immediatly Jeice and Burter ran into the building heading for Al Mualim's office. Back outside Metal Sonic had rebooted but was acting strangely as he went inside the building. Ginyu, Reccoome, and Guldo were speechless and dumbfounded.

~Jumpman Residence~

Jumpman smiled before he took the charm and quietly nodded. "Thank you, old friend...let me make it up to you and give you a free meal on the house, no charge." He looked at his wife before shouting. "Honey! Make Galuf his usual, we're not charging him for it." Fujiko nodded before running off into the kitchen.

~Vector Industries: Lower Floors~

As the scientists wheeled in various crates full of S-Type crystals a single pod sat against the back of the wall, within it was a woman with long silver hair and dark skin. Her eyes shot open to a shade of glowing blue as she stepped out of the pod murmuring. "S-Types...two are not meant to be here..."​

4. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Taco Bell~

[​IMG]

"Oh I see what's going on here... your stingy uncle sent you and your friends here to mess things up for me," the Taco Bell Dog told Donald after witnessing what happened between Goofy and the robed figure, "Do me a favor... and GET OUT OF MY RESTAURANT BEFORE I SUE YOU AND YOUR UNCLE!!"

-------------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School: Biology Classroom~

[​IMG]

"Perfect. Now where was I... oh right," Coulson said as he went back to lecturing his class, "As I was saying, the Protista kingdom is made up of organisms that
    are eukaryotic, which means they have a nucleus. Most of them have mitochondria. They can be parasites, and they all prefer aquatic or moist environments."

--------------------------------------------------------

~Crystal Order HQ: Rassilon's Office~

[​IMG]

"Today has been a rather mixed day for the Crystal Order," Rassilon said as he entered his office, "So for your own sake, Florent, this better be good." Taking a seat in his chair, Rassilon faced Florent, and asked, "Now then... what is it that you wish to tell me? Does it involve that file you're holding?"

-----------------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School: Principal's Office~

[​IMG]

Exiting his office, Al Mualim noticed Cassie Cage sitting outside, waiting for him. "Ah, I suppose you're waiting for me? Do come in, child. I'm ready to speak with you if you wish," Al Mualim told Cassie. Noticing Jeice and Burter arriving, Al Mualim said, "You two will have to wait for your turn if you need to see me."

---------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG]

"Sure thing, compadre," Garret replied to Kano as he took the crate from him and placed it on the floor. Opening it, John Garret gazed at the weapons inside. "Hoowee! Boy I sure wish I had some of these babies back in Sarajevo. You keep impressing us, Kano. Keep up the good work."

------------------------------------------------------------

~Tokyo Harbor~

[​IMG]

"Hah, five aces!" Silver said as he slammed his cards on the table in front of him, playing a game of poker with sailors, "Looks like I win again!" "Chika!" Silver's Chikorita added, happy that Silver won the game of poker. "Argh... ye never lose, do ye, Silver?" one of the sailors asked Silver. "What can I say... I'm just that good," Silver replied as he grabbed his winnings. "Now if you'll excuse me, gotta go back home to Porta Vista. Sorry I gotta rush, but it takes me about two hours to get there, and I don't wanna be late for lunch," Silver told the sailors as he got up from his chair, "Let's go, Chikorita." "Chika," Chikorita replied, nodding in agreement with Silver. "Same time next week, gentlemen," Silver told the sailors as he headed towards his boat. "Aye," the sailors responded to him as they started playing a new card game. Whistling as he reached his boat, Silver wondered if Pacha got out of jail today.

--------------------------------------------------------------

~Shay Cormac's Origins Part 21: Flashback 9 Years Ago (April 19, 2004) / Highway in Iraq~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Shay Patrick Cormac was inside a jeep with fellow Crystal Order members, Romulus Thread, Jadeite, and Haytham Kenway, en route to the West Qurna oil field located west of the city of Basra, Iraq. Once they reach an area close to the oil field, they will be joined by Muqtada al-Sadr and his men in a joint effort to wipe out the Japanese forces protecting the oil field. "So Shay, you really think attacking the Japanese soldiers protecting oil fields will send a strong message to the enemy?" Romulus asked as he drove the jeep. "Well let's face it, oil was the main reason for the invasion," Shay replied, "So if we get rid of Japanese control of these oil fields, then they wouldn't have much of a reason to stay. Unless they want to lose more soldiers." "Good thinking, Cormac," Jadeite said. "Indeed," Haytham added, "Hitting Japan where it hurts most."

~Jumpman Residence~

[​IMG]

"Why thank you, Jumpman," Galuf replied, smiling as he sat down, and watched as people continued entering, "So, any particular reason everyone and their mother has been coming here to eat? Or did everyone just randomly decide to come and try out your great food?"

Last edited: Feb 24, 2015
  5. FancyStache Traverse Town Homebody

~ Nintendo High: Headmaster's Office ~

"Cool." Cassie replied to Al Mualim, following him into his office. "I'm new. I'm here to pick up my stuff for school?"

~ Tokyo Harbor ~

Don stood, waiting at the docks for the ferryman.

~ JIA Headquarters ~

Kano laughed. "Heck, I wish I had some o' this stuff back in my mercenary days! Coulda made my job a lot easier, lemme tell ya!"

~ Rassilon's Office ~

Florent smirked at Rassilon's comment. "Well, what I have for you should improve your mood." He replied, handing the folder to him. "This folder I've received from those imbeciles, the Ozzie Trio, contains vast details. Details of a powerful creature named Lavos that sleeps beneath the earth, and a device known as the Mammon Machine that can harness Lavos' power! If the Order can utilize these..." Nearby, Daniella was listening to Florent's report.

~ Robotics Classroom ~

Freddy, Bonnie, Chica and Foxy were already shining up to the students, watching them work. Mike entered the room and greeted Dr. Eggman. "Hey there, Doctor. I see the bots arrived safely." He commented upon seeing the Fazbear gang interacting with the students.

~ Auto Engineering Classroom ~

"Well, alright." Nick replied hesitantly, not wanted to make Kairi keep working in her condition. "It's my job to watch out for you guys." Suddenly, Goofy came through the roof, rear on fire. Nick watched the scene in shock as Goofy ran out. "Right...that just happened." He turned toward Kairi. "Well, I have to keep track of the class. I'l ask Dick to keep watch over you, so if you start feeling worse, let him know, okay?" Turning to Dick, Nick spoke up. "Hey, Dick! Can you watch over her for a while?" Dick shrugged and took a seat nearby. "Ah, don't worry. Something happens, I'll bring her straight to the nurse, alright?" The bus driver answered.

~ Nintendo High: Ginyu Tokusentai ~

Max was also dumbfounded by the scene before him, before deciding to break the awkward moment. "So...about that Spacey's..." He said to Ginyu. DHD, meanwhile, had gone off somewhere else, weirded out by the scene that had occurred.

~ Outside Vector Industries ~

"Ah, Golden. You've returned.' Noob greeted. "I trust your indoor recon was fruitful?" "I'm afraid I have nothing much. They seem to have amassed a large collection of S-Type crystals, but for what, I do not know." The golden suit reported.

~ Tokyo Streets ~

Having caused enough trouble today, Mayhem decided it would be best to head home. As he walked back to his place, he noticed something that interested him. Four teens were preparing to take their dad's car out for a joyride. After hearing that none of them had a license, Mayhem decided to have one last bit of fun. Teaching clueless drivers a lesson was always hard to pass up.

~ Outside Nintendo High ~

Dr. Veronica sighed due to her car giving her trouble. "First, I wake up with a headache, then I arrive too early for the debate, and now this." She complained. She kept trying to start her engine, until she was interrupted by loud footsteps. Looking around, she saw George, Lizzie and Ralph approaching her.

~ Jumpman's Home/Restaurant ~

Eating her pizza, Maria smiled, watching the customers going in and out. "I've never seen so many people at once before." She thought to herself. "Come to think of it, I don't remember seeing people at all before."

~ Nintendo Elementary ~

Sitting in class, Jr. Troopa was fuming. Every second he was not getting his (one-sided) revenge on Mario, the madder he was getting.

~ Nurse's Office ~

Watching Ed play with the depressors, Carlos approached. "So, Ed. How are you feeling? Any pains? Headaches? Dizziness?"

~ Pokémon Battling Classroom ~

Myriam applauded Richie's battle with Professor Oak. "Sss sss sss! That wasn't a bad battle. Wonder how m Pokémon would've done." She mused.

6. Hiro ✩ Guardian

~Ninja Rangers~

"A mentor, huh?" Shane said, "That doesn't seem like a bad idea, honestly. We're still not used to our powers as much as we'd like."

"Plus I hear the Mighty Morphin' Rangers have some sick Ninja Moves too!" Dustin added.

Gai smiled, "AAAAH! THIS IS HISTORY IN THE MAKING! AND I'M WITNESSING IT!" He passed out into Marvelous's arms from the excitement.

~Samurai Sentai~

"If respect is earned, Decade, then show me. Earn my respect, and help me rescue one of my retainers." Kaoru said to him, looking him straight in the eye.

"Kaoru-chan! You can't be serious!" Genta said.

"I am, Genta."

7. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

~Decade~

Decade gave a stare of eye contact through the helmet and fired not looking at one of the last remaining annoyances of Gedou. "As pompous as always Lord-chan. fine, who am I to refuse a woman's request?" Tsukasa said a bit sarcastically. "So, what's the scoop?" He asked her, completely ignoring Genta's reactions.

~Marvelous~

Marvelous let go of Gai as the youth unceremiously hit the ground, perhaps the concrete floor might stir the fanboy awake, if not well it was another matter. "Excuse him, but don't think he'll let you ease your way in just because he's a mentor, we take our powers quite seriously not as just people but also to protect the Earth from anyone who wants to take it over." Marvelous said to them. "You'll most likely meet the Kamen Riders at some point."

~Shotaro~

Shotaro looked thoughtful as Kimberly asked that question as Doctor Hu said one was on vacation at the moment and Jenny saying Phillip may have an idea. "I think he does Officer Jenny, from what I heard from my Boss, the Magical side of Japan is not well known due to being secretive, having it's own government and Minister as well as rules to those who aren't magical, I heard they do have some prison in a secluded island far from any country to house the dangerous criminals of their world, but beyond that I know little to nothing about magic as it doesn't fit in a detective's life." SHotaro answered.

~Vergil~

Vergil gave Eris a rather chilling stare as he approached her desk, the class remaining silent as you could probably hear a pin drop if you listened for it and he stood in front of it, hand son Yamato's pommel as he stared down at her. "I do not care for what you are able to create, but in this class, I expect respect in a orderly manner young lady, let me rephrase the question better so your mind can perhaps be more of a sponge, imagine you're in an alleyway, one way leads to a dead end, no exists except for the way you came where it leads to a crowd of people, you are being chased by a marionette, what do you do?" Vergil asked calmly, making eye contact with Eris.

~Harold~

Harold just nodded to Elsa. "Well, if you say so, then I won't press on the subject anymore." Harold said to Elsa.

8. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG]

-Nurse's Office-

"Hit his head on the wall during class." Fang said, rubbing her head. "Well, I guess I'll leave him to you then." She left the Nurse's Office and brought her Pinecone Lockseed, gripping it in her hand. She sighed and left, heading back to the gym.

[​IMG]

-Tommy's Office-

"Marvelous, I take my powers seriously, as much as as you and your team do." Tommy said, looking at the Gokaiger leader with serious eyes. "This is maybe my first time as a mentor, but I won't go easy on them if that's what they want." He looked at the three Ninja Storm Rangers, "Just let me know when you want to start."

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Outside the Pokemon Battling Classroom-

Harry and Ron headed to Professor Oak's classroom to get Pokeballs for their Pokemon though they both doubted that they won't sure if they would like it. Harry hid his Acorn Lockseed, hoping if his Riolu wanted a Pokeball, it could help him with his Lockseed.

[​IMG]

-French Classroom-

Sirius was busy with his second period French Class, teaching some history about French government because of the debate earlier. He did hid his Grape Lockseed beforehand there wouldn't be any question.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Hospital-

Hermione wondered what Philip would come up with as a answer and waited for him to return with the others. Kimberly trusted that Philip had a idea to find them as he came into the room, Philip looked at everyone and said, "I have done a lookup on everyone who is magical in Japan. And here's a surprise. Shotaro, Mione-chan is one of them." "But honestly, I haven't really used my magic." Hermione said, looking at them. Philip nodded, "So are your friends, Mione-chan. And apparently, the son of the famous Nicolas Flamel."

"I didn't know that Nicholas Flamel had a son." Kimberly said, surprised. Philip nodded, "It was a rather protective secret. But he's the adopted son of Flamel."

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Coffee Shop-

Alice smiled, nodding. "I really mean it, John." Blanca nodded, wagging his tail. Sipping her tea, Alice smiled, looking at the liquid in her cup. Blanca yawned and laid his head on the ground.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Command Center-

'Tommy Oliver.....' Lily thought to herself. 'If I can remember the files correctly, he wields the White Mighty Morphin Ranger powers, which includes the short sword, Saba.' "Alright, I'll head to the high school and ask Tommy to help find those with the same Drivers." Lily said. "As soon as we can find some, I'll bring them here." She left the Command Center and put her goggles on, starting her motorbike and riding off.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Path to Nintendo High-

Remus and James went to Nintendo High, hoping to have some lunch with Sirius. A familiar motorbike came up, the rider having long flaming red hair, the bike stopped and the rider took off their goggles, smiling, "Hey, boys." "Lily! You're back?!" James said, surprised to see his wife back in Japan. Lily smiled and said, "Yup. Got back the other day." She noticed that Remus had a similar Lockseed and wondered who else had similar ones.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Moon Palace-

"Prefect." Rita said, showing Goldar the Ranger, Nala, in the karate studio, cleaning it by herself. Zedd took the time to wonder about the strange power he felt on Earth the other day.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Flower Shop-

Aerith listened to Oliver's description of Fiona and smiled, picking a white rose. "Here, I'm sure she will love this." Lenne smiled as she listened to Aerith and chaos smiled as well, bringing out a few pots of flowers.

Elsa smiled and nodded. "If I return to Anna after this magic, I hope we can still be friends, Harold."

[​IMG]

-Moon Kingdom CyberSpace Cafe-

"Coming right up, Ikuko!" Hayley said, quickly making a cup of coffee while grabbing some sugar and creme. When the coffee was finished, Hayley took it, adding the creme and sugar. She placed it on the table Ikuko was . Hayley smiled as she asked, "So, Serena still the same as ever?"

Last edited: Feb 27, 2015
  9. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Tokyo Harbor~

[​IMG]

As Silver and his Chikorita were getting the boat ready to leave, Chikorita noticed Don waiting at the docks. "Chika?" Silver's Chikorita thought out loud, wondering about Don. "What is it, Chikorita?" Silver asked Chikorita as he turned around, noticing the man Chikorita saw. "Ahoy there! You lost?" Silver called out to Don.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Moon Palace~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Hehe, just look at her, all by herself. Getting rid of her will be so easy!" Goldar said a he got ready to teleport himself to Earth.
    "Careful though, Goldar," Thrax warned, "She may be alone... but she is still a Ranger."
    "Yeah yeah yeah, I know," Goldar replied as he teleported towards the karate studio where Nala was.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG]

"Very well," Al Mualim replied to Cassie as he took a seat, and faced his computer. "Now then... have you already registered online?" Al Mualim asked, "If yes, I can just pull up your information and give you your schedule. If not, we could start the registration right now."

-------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG]

Closing the crate of weapons, Garret carried it, and told Kano, "Well, I'll be taking these to the firing range. I'm sure a bunch of agents would wanna test 'em out... myself included. Anyway, need me to get you something to drink? Water, Coke... or are you good for now?"

-------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG]

"Did you say... Lavos?" Rassilon questioned Florent as he looked through the file thoroughly, "Interestingly, Astral has once mentioned of a strong S-type known as Lavos. When the S-types followed Zordon to Earth 50 years ago, Lavos was one of the more important S-types to be lost, never to be heard of again. So... if Lavos really has been located, this could be one of the Crystal Order's greatest achievements."

~Coffee Shop~

[​IMG]

As he finished his macchiato, Discord got up, and said, "Well, wish I could stay longer, but I gotta go. It was really good meeting you guys. Thank you so much for your time. And if you need anything... anything at all, you guys got my business card. Whenever you want, just call, text, or e-mail me."

~Moon Kingdom CyberSpace Cafe~

[​IMG]

"Yes, I guess you can say that," Ikuko replied to Hayley as she took a sip of her coffee, "Still trying to avoid schoolwork like the plague, and would much rather do other stuff. I really do wish Serena can be more like her friend, Ami. Now that is a girl that takes her schoolwork seriously."

~Outside Moon Kingdom CyberSpace Cafe~

[​IMG]

As Rini walked through the streets of Tokyo, she continued to be amazed by how different everything was in the past. Noticing a bench, Rini took a seat, and saw a cafe across the street called 'Moon Kingdom CyberSpace Cafe'. "'Moon Kingdom'... that's the name of the story Mommy and Daddy would read to me before bedtime," Rini said to herself as she grabbed the star locket that Mewtwo gave her from her pocket, and gazed at it. 'Mewtwo... Mommy... Daddy... I miss you all... I just hope I can save you and everyone else. Everyone I knew from the future was in the past as well... But, I don't even know where to start. Still, I have to be brave, I promised Mewtwo I'd try,' Rini thought to herself. Sighing, Rini commented, "I sure could use a place to stay though..."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Shay Cormac's Origins Part 22: Flashback 9 Years Ago (April 19, 2004) / Outside West Qurna Oil Field, Iraq~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Parking in the middle of the desert, Romulus exited his jeep along with Shay, Jadeite, and Haytham. The group found an armed militia led by Muqtada al-Sadr parked not too far from where they parked their jeep...

[​IMG]

"Romulus, Shay, glad to see you two here," Muqtada greeted the two Crystal Order members once he noticed them approaching him and his men. "Well, we couldn't just let you take on the Japanese army by yourself," Romulus replied as he shook hands with Muqtada. "Good to see you again, Muqtada," Shay added as he shook al-Sadr's hand as well, "This here is Jadeite." "It is an honor to finally meet the great Muqtada al-Sadr in person," Jadeite commented as he shook hands with Muqtada. "Likewise," Muqtada al-Sadr replied to Jadeite before shifting his attention to Haytham Kenway, "Ah, and you must be Haytham Kenway. I've seen and heard so much about you Mr. Kenway. And for you to help in liberating my country... I could not be more happy." "Glad to hear that," Kenway replied as he shook Muqtada's hand and looked at the oil field in the distance, "I take it your men are ready to attack the oil field?" "Indeed," Muqtada answered, "The West Qurna oil field is guarded by a couple dozen Japanese soldiers. With the element of surprise, we should have the advantage against them. No tanks, but they do have two helicopters that could be used against us." "I'm sure I can pilot one of them," Romulus told Muqtada, "If we capture one of the helicopters, then the odds will be more balanced." "Very well, Romulus. I'll trust you with that," Muqtada al-Sadr replied, "As for the one in charge of the soldiers over there, it's a man named Heimdall." "Wait... did you say, Heimdall?" Shay asked Muqtada, recognizing the name. "Yes," Muqtada replied, "Do you know him?" "I do, actually," Cormac replied, "I never knew him personally, but I've heard of things he did before the war here started. Heroic things. He's a good man." "And what of our brothers and sisters in the Crystal Order who died over the years? They were good people as well," Jadeite said. "Very well... I see your point," Shay replied. "Now then, we'll need to act fast if this operation is to be a success," Haytham commented, "No time for delays. We can't afford a loss here." Everyone else nodded, and started to head towards the oil field in the distance, ready for a battle...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Hospital~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Officer Jenny and Doctor Hu both looked at Shotaro with a weird look, with the reason being what he said made no sense to both of them, because in Officer Jenny's case, she had met many individuals with magical abilities who weren't even slightly secretive throughout her life, and in Doctor Hu's case, he had many friends growing up who had magical abilities and were open about it. "Umm, you sure your boss didn't mix the details with the U.K.?" Doctor Hu replied to Shotaro, "Because from the description you gave, that sounded very much like what some of my friends with magical abilities told me about the U.K. during my school days. Oh yes, I had a lot of magic friends growing up who immigrated here to Japan from the U.K. You should hear the stories they said, how they stayed secretive over there because of a sense of bigotry that exists there, and in other places around the world as well. Japan though, is a safe haven for many. I've had many patients with magical abilities say how glad they are that Japan is a very progressive and open place, where they don't have to be secretive about their powers. Many members of our own government happen to have magical abilities as well. Shows you how far we've come as a country." "God bless Japan," Officer Jenny added.
    "Amen to that," Doctor Hu replied to Jenny. Once Philip entered and said that Hermione has magical abilities, both Hu and Jenny were surprised and said, "What?!" One of the nurses then came by and handed Doctor Hu Hermione's medical records. Opening it, Doctor Hu read through it quickly. "Well, what do you know? Philip was right. She does indeed have magical abilities. Says so right here," Doctor Hu said as he handed Officer Jenny Hermione's medical records. Reading through it, Jenny noticed the line with the word "Powers:" printed had the words "Magical Abilities," right next to it. "Well, guess we found someone with magical abilities," Jenny commented as she handed Doctor Hu back Hermione's medical records, "But, as much as I want to find Elsa, I'm not going to ask Miss Granger to do anything. After all, she still needs rest." Doctor Hu nodded in agreement with Officer Jenny.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2015
  10. FancyStache Traverse Town Homebody

~ Flower Shop ~

"It's perfect, miss. Thank you." Oliver commented on the white rose. "How much is it?'

~ JIA Headquarters ~

"Nah. I should get goin'." Kano answered, declining the offer by Garret. "'Sides, Miss Blade would have a fit if she saw me here. See ya around, mate. Enjoy your new weapons."

~ Rassilon's Office ~

"And according to this intel, Lavos has been hidden deep in the earth. This info has not reached our enemies' ears, which gives us a major advantage." Florent said.

~ Tokyo Harbor ~

"Actually, I was hoping to ask some questions. Don Eppes, Police Department." Don said, showing his ID. "Have you seen this man?" He asked, showing Silver the picture of Kuzco.

~ Nintendo High: Headmaster's Office ~

"Yeah, my dad already got me registered." Cassie answered. "You should look for the name Cassie Cage, daughter of the actor Johnny Cage."

~ Pokémon Battling Classroom ~

Myriam approached Professor Oak. "Kek kek kek kek. Excuse me, Professor." She asked. "I was wondering if I could have a quick battle with you as well."

~ Nurse's Office ~

"Ah, I see." Carlos replied to Fang. "Well, Ed. You don't seem to be in any pain. I'll still give you an ice pack just in case." He walked over and placed the ice pack on Ed's head. "Let me know when you're ready to head back to class, alright?"

11. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

~Nintendo High: Hallways~

Goofy ran down the halls scrambling with his butt still ablaze. Jeice and Burter quickly ran over to the burning dog as he was tryng to roll about on the floor still in pain proclaiming. "My biscuits are burning!" just before pulling the fire alarm in the middle of the panic. Jeice pointed at Goofy ordering. "Well don't just stand there Burter! Get some water to put him out mate!" Burter nooded before the blue man sped off in a flash, Jeice meanwhile picked the twitching Goofy up and proceeded to head out the front door with him in tow.

~Nintendo High: Robotics Classroom~

"Oh of course, they are doing just fine with all of the upgrades and enhancements I have given them. I'm surprised this old animatronics have such good and simple technology to where I could easily add my own to it." Eggman explained as he patted Freddy on the head before his expression changed to that of confusion. "Although for some reason it seems as though Metal Sonic doesn't like the animatronics." The fire alarm started to blare before Eggman calmly pointed to the door. "All students head out the front door in an orderly fashion...muts be the monthly drill." However before anyone could get out of their seat Metal Sonic burst through a window, his optics blinking in and out before he spotted Sonic in the corner of the room. Sonic simply smirked before pointing at Metal commenting. "Hey Doc, looks like your robot's on the fritz again..." Metal quickly rushed over and slammed Sonic against the wall, he held him down with one claw over his neck as he started to punch Sonic's face in with the other hand

Eggman started to get angry shouting. "Grrr, get off of Sonic! I know you have an intense hatred of that hedgehog just like I do but you can't just come in during school hours and try to kill him! Three Laws of Robotics!" Metal's head jerked over to view Eggman before throwing the hedgehog right into the fat scientist knocking them both down to the ground. Metal slowly hovered towards them before receiving a kick in the back of the noggin knocking him onto the floor, jerking his head to get a view of the person who kicked him Metal's gaze saw that it was a young woman with blonde hair tied into a ponytail, her blue eyes staring at the robot. Sonic casually looked at Eggman commenting. "Well, I didn't expect Sammi Aran would be the one to knock bolt-brain in the back of the head." "Just shut up Sonic...."

Metal stood on his feet, his body sparking due to previous injuries before grabbing Sonic's leg and flew out the window with the blonde following. Eggman slowly got back on his feet and proceeded to slowly leave the room while in pain. Back outside Sonic had managed to kick Metal off of him and threw the copy into the nearest tree causing the robot to slump against the tree. Sonic looked over at the girl with a smile on his face. "Hey, thanks for saving me Sammi, I didn't expect Metal would have gone bonkers." The girl looked at Sonic for a moment before sighing. "It's Samus...not Sammi, get it right Sonic."

Metal slowly stood up onto his feet slumped over, his optics fizzling in and out with his head dented and his body sparking like mad. His head twitching about before boosting past Samus and grabbed Sonic scrambling into the sky above the Nintendo High campus before the two clashed in midair. Samus simply watched the two before heading off towards the front of the building.

~Jumpman Residence~

"Well it's a long story, but it all started whn I had to make a delivery down to the arena right when WWE was doing Smackdown. Right then DX approached me and asked to borrow the Vespa for one of their usual shenangaeins and I let them borrow it, people around the world then saw the Vespa and the ad that was on it and now everyone's coming into the place...even people from Taco Bell, McDonalds, and KFC have come in proclaiming my food is far superior to all three of them COMBINED...and that's why there are so many people jammed in my place." Jumpman explained as a random person walked past him from behind. "I'm just so happy that I managed to accomplish something I had thought was impossible."

~Vector Industries~

The white-haired woman was quick and agile as she managed to dart outside the building undetected by the two S-Types akin to a ghost. After standing a few feet behind Noob and Golden Freddy the woman's chest opened up and a orb of glowing red energy was charging, a few moments later the shot was fired at the two. The woman quickly moved her hand to the gem on her forehead and pressed it when the orb was near detonating with a loud explosion.

~Minato District: Outside Kai's Home~

After the strange, yet unique experience she had with Kairi, Kai had returned to her home which had it's own unique flair in gentle tones of blue with a little bit of black in some places. She parked her car into the garage and sighed before looking at the mess Kairi made on the floor earlier. "Looks like I'm going to have to get this cleaned again...later though." She got out of the car and quietly walked inside the home where it was oddly set up like a lounge/nightclub/bar on the first floor. She looked at the area around her. "I'll open it when I get back...unless I decide to go see Daft Punk tonight...I do like myself some robots, but right now I need to...fly." Kai quietly went outside through the back and walked for a bit before entering what appeared to be a large stable...filled with Robot Unicorns.

Kai quietly walked inquizitively looking at all of the unicorns before smirking with a grin at the sight of one that had black wings, a glowing blue mane, a bright red horn, and a silver body. She clasped her hands together. "Perfect! Come on Death-Horse, I'm going to be riding you today!" She opened the gate and quickly got on top of the metal unicorn and pulled out her cell and began to text the following message. "Skye, K-Chan here. I met this girl today named Kairi and for someone like her she managed to pass my test and join the club. I'm surprised by her...but I'm going to have to get my car cleaned after she barfed all over the floor, I think she might have had too much. Anywho I will be flying in the sky on my unicorn. If anything falls out of the sky on accident then let's just say something else did it so we don't have to explain a flying unicorn with rainbow sparkles coming out of it. Later~ Kai." After sending the text she started to ride the unicorn out of the stable smiling as she looked up at the clear blue sky, she immediatly flew off the ground riding the unicorn leaving a rainbow trail of light feeling giddy and excited. "WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

Meanwhile Astral had been flying in the sky looking around the area for something...before it stopped and looked around as the sound of wooshing became louder and louder. "Strange, the human aircrafts should not be flying low within this city. I'm not near an aurport so what could be making that..." Before Astral could finish its pondering Kai collided right into Astral with the Robot Unicorn sending the S-Type commander buffeting and spinning out of the sky as Kai went on. Astral fell out of the sky and went splat against the Rainbow Bridge before slowly sliding off of it and falling into the water. Kai looked back scratching her head. "What the hell did I just hit?" She then shruged it off. "Meh, it was probably a bird or something. But oddly enough I want to see her again soon, I got a hunch about her that I can't seem to place." She then flew by Sonic and Metal Sonic fighting before quietly moving on.

~Taco Bell~

"Look pal, just because I'm related to him doesn't mean I'm affiliated with him on his business." Donald said oddly scoffing off the words of the TBD before he turned around and started to leave mentioning aloud. "Besides, there's a restaurant out there that's jam-packed with people whose numbers easily top both yours and my Uncle's business. So I'm just going to go there and eat where I am not accused of trying to steal your competition and a place where I am appreciated." Donald then quietly started walking towards Jumpman's as the cloaked figure ran out for the back heading towards Nintendo High.​

Last edited: Mar 7, 2015
  12. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Tokyo Harbor~

[​IMG]

"Yeah, I've seen him... on TV," Silver replied as he and his Chikorita looked at Kuzco's photo.
    "Chika," Silver's Chikorita added, nodding in agreement. "Everyone back in Porta Vista knows our representative in Parliament. And I heard about his disappearance. If you're wondering if I saw him recently... Sorry, can't help you there," Silver said, "Although, strangely... I did meet an annoying llama who said his name was Kuzco back on Friday. Heh, what are the odds of that?"

--------------------------------------------------

~Roof of Building Close to Jumpman Residence~

[​IMG]

Standing on a roof of a building overseeing the Jumpman residence/restaurant, Shan-Yu looked down at the crowded place, holding his laser guided sniper rifle, ready to take out his target... Jumpman. Setting up his sniper, and pointing it to one of the windows, Shan-Yu looked through the telescopic sight, getting a clear view of everyone inside, including Jumpman and Galuf...

---------------------------------------------------

~Jumpman Residence~

[​IMG]

"So basically, you got free advertising," Galuf replied, "Heh, I guess this place is gonna be crowded like this for days. Congratulations, you earned it." As he smiled at Jumpman, Galuf's smile suddenly started to fade away as he noticed laser pointing straight at Jumpman's chest. Looking to his right without moving his head to avoid suspicion, Galuf noticed the laser coming from outside the window. And outside the window, Galuf noticed a man on a roof with a gun, ready to shoot. "LOOK OUT!" Galuf yelled as he quickly got up and pushed Jumpman aside. Suddenly, a loud shot was heard, and a bullet from the rifle blasted through the window, shattering it, and hit Galuf in his chest.

Tilting his head down to see where the bullet hit him, Galuf noticed blood coming out, and began to feel dizzy. Tilting his face back up, Galuf struggled to stand, collapsing on a table, and falling to the floor. With many in the restaurant rushing to his aid, and others calling an ambulance, Galuf looked straight at the ceiling, figuring that this was indeed his time to go. Turning his head to look at Jumpman, he said, "
    I guess... this is it for me... heh, better to die like this than in a hospital bed. Look out for yourself and your family, my friend... doesn't look like I can continue the fight anymore. Oh, and thank you... for everything..." Smiling at Jumpman, Galuf's eyes shed tears, and then they slowly closed, with Galuf's life coming to a noble end.

------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG]

"Then the Crystal Order must indeed take advantage of this situation," Rassilon replied to Florent as he went back to his seat and sat down, "I'll need you to work with the Ozzie Trio, and see if you can secure its allegiance to Astral. And if you need additional help, let me know."

~Taco Bell~

[​IMG]

As Donald spoke, the Taco Bell Dog had trouble following along, as Donald was talking quicker than before, making it sound like he was quacking rather than actually speaking, more than usual. Once Donald left, the Taco Bell Dog looked at his employees, and asked, "Uh, did anyone get that?" "I think something about an uncle and a business," one of the employees responded.

~Skye's Apartment~

[​IMG]

As Skye was reading Kai's text message, she heard a knock on the door, and said, "Coming!" Reaching the door, Skye opened it and found two individuals facing her....

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Hi... do I know you?" Skye told Alan and Shining Armor. The two visitors then showed their IDs, indicating they were from the J.I.A. 'Yikes... I'm in trouble...' Skye thought to herself once she saw their IDs. "Hello Skye. We're from the Japanese Intelligence Agency, and we'd like for you to come with us," General Shining Armor told Skye. "Right..." Skye responded, "So am I in trouble?" "Yup," Alan answered. Skye then figured there was no way getting herself out of this, and held out her hands, with Alan handcuffing her. "That was easy," Shining Armor commented as he, Alan, and the handcuffed Skye walked towards the exit, "Just hope you're this easy to interrogate." "We'll see. I'm kinda curious myself," Skye replied, smirking.

-------------------------------------------------

[​IMG]

"Found it," Al Mualim replied to Cassie as he found her information on his computer, printing out her schedule. Handing her the schedule, Al Mualim said, "Here is your schedule, Cassie. Second period is about to end soon, so you might as well go to the cafeteria right now. Also, since today is your first day, you are exempt from our uniform policy. But starting tomorrow, I expect you to be wearing uniforms like every other student in school. Uniforms can be purchased in room A113, so be sure to go there whenever you can today. Any other questions you have?" Before Cassie could reply, Al Mualim heard the fire alarm, surprising the principal. "What the...?" Al Mualim thought to himself, getting up and exiting from his office, wondering what set off the alarm.

-----------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School: Robotics Classroom~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"
    Uhh, should we do something?" Clemont asked as he watched Metal Sonic fight with Sonic.
    "Not really. This is actually more common than you think. You should've seen the fight they had back in March," Xehanort replied, "And every time, Felix has to fix the damage they cause." "Excuse me, but in case you haven't noticed, there's a fire alarm," Joshua said, "And from my knowledge, that's considered a safety hazard. So I really suggest we exit the class right now." Clemont and Xehanort nodded, with all of them joining the other students exiting the class.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School: Pokemon Battling Classroom~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

After Myriam asked Professor Oak asked if she could have a Pokemon battle with him, the fire alarm went off. "Oh sorry, Myriam. Looks like we need to exit the classroom," Professor Oak replied as he faced the class, "Alright everyone. Form a single-file line, and exit the classroom slow and steady." "Come on, Sparky," Ritchie told his Pikachu. "Pikachu," Sparky replied, getting up on Ritchie's shoulder, who exited the classroom with the rest of the class.

~Nintendo High School: Advanced Calculus Classroom~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Huh... that's weird, don't remember having a drill today," Sully said to himself as he heard the fire alarm. Getting up from his seat, Sully told his students, "Alright class. You know the drill. Single-file, no running." Luna and Loki got up along with the other students, and did as Sully instructed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School: English Classroom~

Upon hearing the fire alarm, John Smith told his students, "Well, looks like we'll be finishing early today." Closing his book and placing it on the table, the English instructor said, "Alright, no panicking. Single-file line. Slow and steady. Let's go! Allons-y!" Xion, Vanellope, Gaston, and Trixie all got up, and headed to the exit while being followed by John Smith.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School: Chemistry Classroom~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

As the fire alarm went off, Eraqus looked at Axel, and asked, "Was there a fire drill planned today?" "Nope... or at least I'm not aware there was going to be one," Axel replied as he scratched his head. "Well, either way... everyone, put your things away, and get up, form a single-file line, and exit the classroom." Eraqus said, with Connor and the other students doing as they were instructed, leaving the classroom slowly.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School: Music Classroom~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Once the fire alarm went off, a surprised Carlton screamed like a little girl, making his cousin, Will, laugh hard. "What's wrong Carlton? Scared of a little fire?" Will Smith teased his cousin. "That's enough, Mr. Smith," Yen Sid told Will, "Now I'll need everyone to get up and form a single-file line, then exit the room slowly." Will and Carlton did as Yen Sid instructed, exiting the classroom.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School: Algebra Classroom~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Manon and Harry screamed once they heard the fire alarm, holding each other tightly, with both shivering in fear. "Yo, it's jus' a fire alarm, nothin' to be afraid of," Beat told Manon and Harry. "Calm down everyone," Moody told his class, "Now everyone exit the classroom in a single-file line. I'm sure there's nothing to worry about." Beat got up and exited the classroom, and so did Manon and Harry, who were both still shaken from the alarm.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School: Nurse's Office~

[​IMG]

As Carlos placed the ice pack on Ed's head, the fire alarm went off. In Ed's mind though, the alarm was signalling something much more serious. "Oh no!" Ed cried, "We're being invaded by zombie mind-munchers! Run for cover! AAAAAAHHHHH!!!!" Ed quickly ran towards the exit with the ice pack still on his head.

~Nintendo High School: Front Door~

[​IMG]

Still screaming as he ran, Ed crashed into Jeice and Goofy, causing them all to fall to the floor, and the ice pack that was on Ed's head was thrown to the air, landing on Goofy's burning behind, quickly melting as it extinguished the fire. Meanwhile...

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Al Mualim switched the fire alarm off, and was followed by students and staff towards the front door, where they found Ed, Goofy, and Jeice on the floor. "What is going on here?!" Al Mualim yelled as he reached the front door. "Goofy?" Al Mualim wondered out loud, recognizing the former Nintendo High School student. "D-dad?" Max Goof said. "His buttocks was burning," Ed said as he got up.
    "Well, now we know why his his son's last name is Goof," Trixie said as she started laughing. "Good one, Trixie!" Gaston replied as he laughed as well, and was folllowed in laughter by Eddy, Ed, Vanitas, and Will Smith. Max hid his face in shame, embarrassed by the actions of his father. Connor, Thor, Xion, Vanellope, Loki, Luna, Hiccup, Manon, Harry, Katniss, Ritchie, Rue, Sparky, Haymitch, and Clemont all shook their heads in disapproval of those who were laughing at Max and embarrassing him.
    "Enough! I will not tolerate mocking any other students! Understood?" Al Mualim yeld, with the laughing stopping once the principal spoke. A couple of seconds later, the bell rang, indicating that second period officially ended for the day, and that it was time for lunch. "Everyone, leave. There's nothing to see here. Go and eat your lunch," Al Mualim instructed, with the students and staff leaving (including Ed, who was dragged away from Goofy and Jeice by Eddy, pulling him by his eyebrows), heading to the cafeteria. Max, on the other hand, didn't leave, and remained standing where he was, while accompanied by his ROTC friend, Bulk Biceps, who patted him on the back, indicating that it was alright. Looking at his father with a stern look, Max walked towards Al Mualim, and said, "I am so, so, so sorry about all this." "Don't worry about it. Think nothing of it. Now go and eat your lunch, and forget about it," Al Mualim replied, patting Max on his shoulder. "Thank you, sir," Max Goof replied. Looking at his father, Max said, "We'll talk about this when I get home." Max then walked away, heading towards the cafeteria, while being followed by Bulk Biceps.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

~Shay Cormac's Origins Part 23: Flashback 9 Years Ago (April 19, 2004) / West Qurna Oil Field, Iraq~

Quietly nearing the oil field while avoiding detection, Shay and his allies noticed the oil field protected by a barbed wire fence, which one of Muqtada's fighters could easily open a path with by blasting the fence with a bazooka. Looking at al-Sadr, Kenway signaled him with his hand, indicating that now was the perfect time to attack. Nodding his head, Muqtada faced his men, and yelled, "HOJOOM!"

[​IMG]

Once Muqtada al-Sadr's men heard their leader ordering them in Arabic to attack, they began chanting "Allahu Akbar!" One of them pointed a bazooka towards the barbed wire fence, hitting it, and giving Shay and his allies an opening. The alarm in the oil field sounded off, with Muqtada al-Sadr's men entering the premises, throwing grenades towards vehicles belonging to the Japanese army, and shooting at Japanese soldiers who were fighting back. "Alright men, let's go in! We have to find one of the helicopters and use it to our advantage!" Romulus shouted. "Right!" Shay replied as he, Romulus, and Jadeite followed Romulus to the premises of the oil field, while Muqtada and Haytham remained where they were, making sure everything was going as they planned. Romulus and Shay began shooting at soldiers with their rifles, while Jadeite provided a protective field around them to protect them from getting shot. Once they advanced, Shay noticed two Apache helicopters, with Heimdall rushing to one of them.

[​IMG]

"There!" Shay yelled, with Romulus and Jadeite looking to where Shay was pointing. Once Heimdall got on one of the helicopters with two other Japanese soldiers, Jadeite yelled, "We have to get the other helicopter or else this mission's a failure! I'll cover for you!" Romulus and Shay nodded, and began to run towards the helicopter while being followed by Jadeite, who began to hit some soldiers with bolts of lightning before they could shoot Shay or Romulus. Once the three reached the other helicopter, Heimdall's helicopter had already taken off, and began attacking some of Muqtada's men. "Alright, two can play this game," Romulus said as took control of the helicopter, and began to ascend, "Let me show these losers how it's really done." Once the helicopter ascended, Romulus began to attack the Japanese soldiers below, sending rockets towards them. "We have to shoot down Heimdall's helicopter or else Muqtada's men will be wiped out!" Shay yelled, with Romulus nodding, turning the helicopter to face the helicopter where Heimdall was. Looking out from the helicopter he was on, Heimdall and another soldier with him began to fire on Shay's helicopter, which was actually protected by a protective field Jadeite summoned. "Good work Jadeite!" Cormac told Jadeite, "Now shoot it down!" Romulus sent a rocket straight for Heimdall's helicopter, and hit it, sending it crashing down. Looking below, Shay and Jadeite noticed Heimdall survived, climbing out of the helicopter. The two soldiers that accompanied him, however, were killed. "That Heimdall is certainly a strong one," Jadeite commented. "Yeah... time to finish this... teleport me down," Shay replied. Jadeite held on to Shay, and teleported himself and Shay to the ground below. Noticing Heimdall running to a building, Shay began to run after him...

Last edited: Mar 7, 2015
  13. FancyStache Traverse Town Homebody

~ Outside School ~

Amy, Sammy, Vaughn, Eris, Tiny, Myriam, Crunch, Cassie and Sarah joined the rest of the students outside. Once the situation was handled, however, they all went to the cafeteria. "Umm, A-Amy?" Sammy asked her sister. "Is it okay if I sit with someone else today?" Amy looked at her sister a bit, before smirking. "You know what? I'm in a good mood today. You can sit with whoever you want, 'Sparemey'." Hearing her new nickname, Sammy's face fell as she walked off, with Amy walking over to Gaston. "I'd been humiliated to have a last name like GOOF. Am I right?"

Eris, meanwhile, skipped up to Dick Grayson. "Well, well! We meet again, Ladies' Man!" She greeted warmly, leaving Myriam and Tiny by themselves. "So...Wanna have lunch with Tiny?" The large tiger asked Myriam, who graciously accepted.

Cassie approached Max and Bulk. "Ah, just ignore those guys." He reassured Max, before extending her hand. "I'm new here. Name's Cassie Cage. I get a lot of flack for my name, too."

~ Outside Vector Building ~

Noob was floored by the explosion, while Golden Freddy was blown to pieces. Seeing their assailant, Noob struggled to get up to confront her. "Y-You...will suffer...for...th-this..." He gasped a threat as he got to his feet. "Now, Noob." Golden's vice chided him, as the S-Type's parts reformed into the complete suit. "That's not the way to speak to a lovely young lady. Allow me." Golden Freddy slowly turned around to face the mysterious woman. "Now, pray tell, my dear. Why did you find it necessary to attack us? Assaulting visitors is quite rude, you know."

~ Tokyo Harbor ~

Don stared at Silver for a moment, unable to register what he had said. "A...talking llama? You know what. I'll take what I can get. Could you tell me more about this talking llama?" He asked, trying to ignore how crazy he sounded.

~ Rassilon's Office ~

A small feeling of dread filled Florent's body when heard his mission. 'Oh, dear god. As if a meeting with those bumbling idiots was bad enough...' He thought, but hid his feelings and nodded. "Of course, Rassilon. I will not fail." He left, ignoring Daniella's stare. The woman watched him leave, gazing coldly.

~ Jumpman's Home/Restaurant ~

Maria flew into a panic when Galuf was shot, trying and failing to keep herself calm.

14. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

~Shotaro~

Shotaro was surprised. "Huh really? I just thought the magical people preferring to be in hiding, at least that's what my Boss said, maybe they changed their policy." SHotaro said thoughtfully. "But whose Nicolas Flamel? He sounds like someone important." Shotaro asked in confusion.

~Harold, Inside the Trunk of....Secretness? (Is that even a word?)~

Harold nodded. "Of courser we can be, I don't see there should be a reason not to." Harold said before taking a moment to think. "You should try contact your sister soon, it's already been a few days and I have no doubt she's worried sick over you." Harold suggested to her.

~Vergil~

Vergil hear dthe alarm go off, saving Eris from the question. "Right, form an orderly line and head out to the school grounds, no running and I expect each and every one of you to not wander off." Vergil stated clearly and directed his class out.

~Masaru~

Masaru was out on the grounds with the rest of the classes, the fire alarm did go off, surprising him but stayed within his class, not exactly the best day for a new Transfer Student.

~Albert~

Albert rested his hands upon his cane as Elise had departed, she'll most likely go out in search for Nicolas Flamel's protégé and figure out a way to topple the Order's ambitions and put an end to it, but he smiled for a moment, it was rather easy to manipulate such a young mind, the Crystal Order would gain immeasurable resources with the Philosopher's Stone, he ha d a feeling Nicolas would of passed it onto somebody to ensure it was safeguarded.

Albert got up and walked, entering Rassilion's Office, it was time to set forth another plan in motion, Discord was still on his mission to capture Miss Elliot from what he last heard, it was slow going but good things came to those who waited. "My Lord Rassilon, it would appear we have a traitor amongst our ranks, a Miss Elise de la Serre, she seems to question our loyalties, speaking with one of our prisoners, the recently captive King Candy and looking up information regarding our history, however, I believe we can use this to our advantage for another project I've been meaning to share, do you know what the Philosopher's Stone is?" Albert inquired.

15. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Nintendo High Front-

As Lily, Remus, and James neared the high school, they saw the front yard was covered with the staff and the students from the fire alarm going off. However, within the crowd, Lily was able to spot Harry as he was being tightly hugged by Sirius until Fang hit his head hard. Remus laughed while James waved his hand, "Hey, Padfoot!" "Prongs?" Sirius asked, looking at his friends and Harry looked as well with Ron, Harry asked, "Mom?" Lily just smiled and waved at her son, Riolu looked at his owner's parents while Mew just flew around.

The trio walked to them and Lily noticed that Fang, Sirius, and Harry had Drivers as well as Lockseeds. "You guys catch up, I'm gonna wander around." She said, walking around and taking a small scanner she made when she received the Driver. Walking around, she found similar waves when she passed Masaru and Hiccup. She looked around and found a place to hide, taking out her own customized communicator. "Alpha, Navi, I have found them. When the group at the school become thinner, teleport me, Remus Lupin, Sirius Black, Oerba Yun Fang, Harry Potter, Masaru Kurogasa, and Hiccup."

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Hospital-

"Well, I remember seeing the news a few years ago about some woman in the UK who was making so many laws and restricting school life." Kimberly said, thinking back. Akira thought and said, "Yeah, I remember that. Um..... Eh, I don't remember her name but she was some kind of political woman who didn't seem like the school was over there." Hermione nodded, Philip patted his partner's shoulder, "I'll tell you later."

-Flower Shop/Trunk-

"It's about 101.45 yen." Aerith said, smiling while chaos and Lenne continued to work in the shop, arranging flowers and watering them. While stretching, chaos was curious what was in Harold's room, but he didn't ask because he didn't want to pry into the boy's past and be considered noisy.

Elsa nodded, "Right, of course."

[​IMG]

Hayley laughed and smiled before looking out the window and seeing Rini. Quickly heading out to her, Hayley ran to her and knelt down, "Hey, little one. You okay? Want to make in a cup of milk?"

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Moon Palace-

"Yes, and so unprepared for a attack." Rita said, and sent a troop of Putties to send Nala off guard. She smiled as she watched the events.

[​IMG]

-Command Center-

Gasping as the alarm went off, Navi watched as Putties appeared at where Nala was and watched her try to fight them on her own. Calling some of the Rangers, Navi shouted, "Nala is in trouble! Help her! She's fighting Putties in a abandoned karate studio." "Got it!" James said, Dante shouted happily, "Alright! Finally!"

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Empty Karate Studio-

Stretching, Nala saw and gasped as Putties appeared, grabbing a broom and using it as a sword to fight. Simba was walking outside and looked inside, taking out his Driver and Cherry Lockseed, activating it. "Cherry Energy!" He heard and inserted into his Driver, pushing the sword down on it.

"Soda! Cherry Energy Arms!"

Red armor appeared on his body and a cherry dropped on his body, forming the rest of his armor. He ran into the studio, standing by his friend as James and Dante appeared, Dante brought his two guns, Ebony and Ivory, while James used his magic to get a broom in his hand as the four of them began to fight.

16. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Tokyo Harbor~

[​IMG]

"Well, he appeared out of nowhere on an island close to Porta Vista. I usually ferry people between the island and the Porta Vista shore, but not for free. Anyway, the llama demanded I take him to the Porta Vista shore for free, saying that he was Kuzco, despite the fact he looked absolutely nothing like the person on that photo you showed me. As I was about to leave him behind, a friend of mine, Pacha, rushed and offered to pay for Kuzco. Didn't know why, but I couldn't refuse. So once Pacha paid me, I ferried the llama over to the Porta Vista shore. And that was the last I saw of him," Silver answered Don.
    "Chika?" Silver's Chikorita asked Silver, wondering if there was more to the story. "Oh, right. Not done yet..." Silver added, "After dropping off the llama in Porta Vista and going back to the island, Pacha requested I ferry him and his car to the Porta Vista shore. I was beginning to wonder if there was something going on between him and the llama. And to my surprise, after dropping off Pacha in the Porta Vista shore, I get a call from his wife saying that he and the llama were arrested for speeding and bad-mouthing a highway officer. Though he and that llama should be out of jail by today."

-------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG]

"I'm sorry, but did you say that Elise de la Serre is acting against us?" Rassilon asked Albert, shocked by what he just said, "This is a very serious accusation, Albert. However, I'm not ready to declare her a traitor until we have solid proof. I admit, Xaldin has mentioned that she has spoken to Candy back on Friday... so I think I'll have him guard the king's cell from now on. And we'll keep an eye on her just to be safe... it seems like Discord isn't the only one whose loyalty needs to be tested. Now then... what does her questionable loyalty have to do with the Philosopher's Stone? I've heard rumors about it... that it can extend the lifespan of an individual."

----------------------------------------------------

~Alleyway~

[​IMG]

After bidding farewell to Alice, Yuri, and Blanca, Discord figured that his mission was done for the day. Reaching an empty alleyway, and making sure no one was around, Discord teleported away, intending to return to the Crystal Order HQ to report back to Rassilon. Meanwhile, on a roof of a building close to where Discord was...

[​IMG]

Javert had watched as Discord exited and teleported away, and figured it was time for him to go back to the Crystal Order HQ as well.

---------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG]

As Rini opened the star locket, and began listening to the song that played, she was approached by Hayley Zitkor, who asked if she was okay, and if she wanted a cup of milk. "Umm... sure." Rini replied. While Ikuko drank her coffee, she noticed Hayley go out to talk to Rini. 'Something about girl just seems so... familiar,' Ikuko thought to herself, noticing that Rini almost looked identical to her daughter Serena as a little girl.

------------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School: Hallway~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Thanks, Cassie," Max replied to Cassie Cage, shaking her hand, "The name's Max Goof. This guy here's my ROTC buddy, Bulk Biceps." "Hello!" Bulk greeted Cassie. "Umm, you wanna join us in the cafeteria... er, if you want that is," Max asked, not sure if Cassie already had friends to sit with.

--------------------------------------------------------------

~Command Center~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"... Kurogasa, and... Hiccup. Got it!" Alpha 5 said as he typed up the names of the individuals with Drivers in Nintendo High School that Lily located. "Excellent work, Lily," Zordon replied back to Lily, "We'll teleport you and the others at a more appropriate time." "Still, that's not all the Drivers, Zordon," Alpha told Zordon, "I'm also picking a signal from Tokyo's District 12..." Before Alpha could continue, the alarm went off, and a screen showed Nala facing off against Putties.
    "Aye-yi-yi! Nala needs help!" Alpha cried. "Navi, call for help for now," Zordon ordered Navi, doing as she was told.

------------------------------------------------------------------

~Karate Studio~

[​IMG]

"Hehe, what do we have here?" Goldar said as he arrived in the Karate Studio, "Three puny little Power Rangers, and a Kamen Rider to use as the cherry on top. Hehe, I'll have fun getting rid of all of you together!" Taking out his sword, Goldar said, "Say your prayers, losers."

-----------------------------------------------------------------

~Hospital~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Googling Nicholas Flamel's name on his phone, and getting a lot of articles on Flamel, Doctor Hu handed his phone to Shotaro, saying, "Here you go. Whatever information you want on Nicholas Flamel, right in your fingertips." Turning to face Officer Jenny, Hu said, "As for looking for someone with magic to find Queen Elsa... I happen to know a few people at Nintendo High School with magical abilities. Problem is, I doubt they'll be free until a few more hours. Wouldn't be right to interrupt them during work hours, if you know what I mean. Which is why I didn't mention them earlier." "It's fine," Jenny replied, "I don't wanna force anyone to do this. It wouldn't be right to ask Hermione, and it certainly wouldn't be right to ask some of your friends who are busy right now. So unless you have a better idea, Philip, it's probably best to just wait."

~Nintendo High School: Cafeteria~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

As Luna, Loki, Vanellope, and Xion gathered at a table for lunch, Vanellope and Xion couldn't help but think that something was missing. "Hey, where's Thor?" Vanellope asked, realizing Loki's brother was nowhere to be found. "His History teacher asked him to deliver a file to an office upstairs. He should be back soon," Luna replied. "Fair enough," Xion said, "Still, I can't believe the way those jerks Trixie and Gaston acted earlier."
    "Ugh, tell me about it," Loki replied, just as disgusted by what happened earlier as Xion was.

~Nintendo High School Top Floor: Empty Hallway~

[​IMG]

As Thor walked through the hallway, trying to find the office he was supposed to deliver the file to, he began to hear voices in his head. Turning to the direction the voices were coming from, Thor found a room, with the door closed. Curious, Thor opened the door, and found a dark room inside, noticing a safe in the middle of the room. Thor could sense the voices coming from there. Growing even more curious, Thor approached the safe, and touched it. Suddenly, he felt a surge of energy entering him, so much that he was sent flying all the way out of the room. Thor was shaken from what had happened, and quickly got up, closed the door to the mysterious room, picked up the file he was carrying, and left in a hurry.

~Nintendo High School: Cafeteria (Again)~

[​IMG][​IMG]

As Connor and Dick were looking for a table to eat, Eris approached Dick. "Eris! Glad you showed up," Dick Grayson replied to her. Looking at his friend, Grayson said, "Hey Connor, would you mind i-" "Don't worry, I understand, Ladies' Man," Connor replied, "You two enjoy your time." Connor then left to find another table to sit, leaving Dick and Eris alone.

~Nintendo High School: Cafeteria (Again x2)~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Man, that was weird yo," Beat told Joshua as the two sat on a table to eat lunch, "Havin' the whole school go crazy jus' over some dude's burning butt?" "Still, nowhere near as strange and mysterious as the Abductor attack last week," Joshua replied. "Yeah, true dat," Beat concurred.

~Nintendo High School: Cafeteria (Again x3)~

[​IMG][​IMG]

As the twin brothers, Sora and Roxas met together for lunch and sat at a table, Riku approached them while carrying his tray, wondering if he could join them...

[​IMG]

"Umm, excuse me, but mind if I join you guys?" Riku asked Sora and Roxas, "The name's Riku. I'm a new student." "Of course you can join us, Riku," Roxas replied to Riku. As Riku sat down, Sora said, "The name's Sora. This here's my brother, Roxas. We're kinda new to Nintendo High as well. Not new to Tokyo though. So, what about you? Where are you from?" "I'm actually from a small place up north in the Sinnoh region called Twinleaf Town. My family just moved to Tokyo yesterday," Riku replied. "You don't say," Roxas said, "So, how do you find life in Tokyo?" "Not bad. May take time getting used to it, but it's a nice place," Riku answered.

~Nintendo High School: Cafeteria (Again x4)~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Sitting at a cafeteria table for lunch with his cousin, Carlton Banks, Will Smith tells him, "Hey Carlton, guess I was right about one thing." "Oh yeah? What's that Will?" Carlton asked. "Well, it turns out that you were scared of a small fire after all," Will Smith replied as he burst into laughter. Shaking his head, Carlton said, "Not funny Will, not funny."

~Nintendo High School: Cafeteria (Again x5)~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Well, if that wasn't the weirdest thing ever, then I don't know what is," Hiccup commented as he, Clemont, Manon (with Harry on her shoulder), sat on a table for lunch, all still thinking about the fire earlier. "Well, a robot in Robotics class was fighting with one of the students... which everyone else said was actually rather normal," Clemont said. "Aaand burning butt suddenly isn't the weirdest thing anymore," Hiccup replied. "Still, I didn't see the point of a fire alarm for a small fire like that," Manon said, "That loud alarm scared the bejesus out of me and Harry." "Leemoleemo!" Harry said, nodding in agreement. "Even it was small, it was still a safety hazard, and it could've gotten worse if it hadn't been put out," Clemont replied to Manon. "Eh, I guess you're right," Manon told Clemont, "So, Hiccup, gonna be working at Flynn's today?" "Actually, Tuesdays are a day off for me," Hiccup replied. "Oh, never mind then," Manon said, as she was hoping to spend time at Flynn's after school today had Hiccup been scheduled to work there today.

~Nintendo High School: Other Hallway~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Hehe, you got that right," Gaston replied to Amy as he was heading for the exit, wanting to eat at Taco Bell for lunch. "You guys go on without me. I need to spend some time in the library to study for my History quiz." Xehanort told the others. "'Umm, sure, if you want," Vanitas replied, "Be sure to tell me how it is. Gonna be taking it tomorrow." Xehanort nodded, and headed towards the school library. As they approached the exit, Gaston asked, "Hey, anyone seen Sunset Shimmer?" "Not really... she's been acting strange lately for some reason," Trixie replied.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School: Cafeteria (Again x6)~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

As Ed, Edd, and Eddy gathered at a table, Eddy noticed Double D giving him a glaring look, indicating he was still mad about how he was tricked into skipping the debate in first period. "Ok, I'm sorry! There, you happy?" Eddy asked Double D. "Nope," Double D replied. "Ugh... ok, how about this," Eddy said, "Ed and I promise to not drag you to that Daft Punk and Powerline concert tonight. And we promise not to trick you into skipping school again." "Ok... but if your parents call me tonight, wondering where you are, I'm gonna tell them you're at that concert," Doube D replied. "Deal!" Eddy instantly said, desperate for Edd to accept his apology, even if it meant accepting terms he wouldn't necessarily approve of. "Good. Apology accepted, Eddy," Double D replied as he and Eddy shook hands.
    "YAY! Friendship hug!" Ed happily cried, as he bear-hugged Edd and Eddy really tight, suffocating them. "Ed... I can't..." Double D said, trying to tell Ed he couldn't breathe. "Let... us... go..." Eddy added, struggling to speak as Ed continued squeezing him and Double D. "No can do Eddy. Friends never let each other go," Ed replied as he continued bear-hugging.

----------------------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School: Cafeteria (Again x7)~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"So, looks like the boss knows that guy who got his butt burned," Axel commented, sitting down at a table with Eraqus, John Smith, and Moody. "His name's Goofy," Eraqus said, "He was a student of Nintendo High School during the days the S-types made their annual appearances. He actually graduated shortly before you joined Nintendo High, Alastar." "I see," Moody replied.
    "And his son happens to be Max Goof, who I believe is a student of yours and John," Eraqus added. "Yeah, you're right," John Smith replied while Moody nodded his head in agreement, "Though I really feel bad for the way other students treated Max. Hope it doesn't become a habit among the students." "If Max has a strong heart like his father, I know he'll overcome it," Eraqus said, "Just like how Connor can stand up to those who belittle him simply because of the negativity surrounding his last name." "Connor's a strong kid," Axel replied, "But I'll definitely stick up for Max as well." "Agreed," Moody added.

~Nintendo High School: Cafeteria (Again x8)~

While Ritchie, Sparky, Rue, Katniss, and Haymitch were having lunch on a table, they were approached by Connor, carrying his lunch tray...

[​IMG]

"Hey Connor! Where's Dick?" Rue greeted Connor, wondering where his friend was. Tilting his head to the right, Connor signaled the group to look in the direction he tilted his head. Turning around, the group saw Dick with Eris. "Ah, so you didn't wanna get in the way,
    " Rue commented. Connor nodded his head, indicating that was the reason Dick wasn't with him. "Well sit down, you can have lunch with us," Ritchie said. "Thanks, Ritchie," Connor replied as he sat down next to Katniss and Haymitch. "Hey buddy," Connor told Haymitch as he patted him on his head. "Pika..." Haymitch said, enjoying being patted on the head by Connor. "So... that fire alarm... and the idiots making fun of Max because of his dad," Connor said, hoping to start a discussion. "I know... we were just talking about it," Katniss replied, "Some people just have no empathy at all." "It's no different than the guys who mock you because of your last name," Ritchie told Connor, with Rue and Sparky nodding in agreement. "You're right Ritchie... you're absolutely right," Connor replied.

~Shay Cormac's Origins Part 24: Flashback 9 Years Ago (April 19, 2004) / Facility in West Qurna Oil Field, Iraq~

[​IMG]

Entering the facility where Heimdall was seen entering, Shay looked around, trying to see if he can find the man he needed to take out. Slowly walking through the hallways, Shay felt a presence behind him. Quickly taking his sword, Cormac turned around, and blocked a sword attack by Heimdall...

[​IMG]

"
    You are quick, boy! But not very clever!" Heimdall said as both blades were locked together. As both pushed away from one another, Shay and Heimdall began to swing their swords at each other, each trying to land a deadly blow while the other blocked the oncoming attack. Kicking Heimdall in his chest, Heimdall was pushed towards a wall, noticing Shay about to deliver a final blow, Heimdall used his quick thinking, and swung his sword at a pipe near him, releasing extremely hot steam that hit Shay. Shay screamed in pain and backed away, dropping his sword on the floor. Heimdall then used this opening to run to a nearby room, hoping to lure Cormac there and finish him once and for all. As Shay recovered from the hot steam, he noticed Heimdall wasn't standing in the wall he pushed him towards, wondering where he was. Grabbing his sword, Shay rushed to a nearby room, wondering if Heimdall was going to be there. Entering the room, Cormac noticed it was a control room, with many electronic control panels and displays lined up. "You will die as a traitor!" Heimdall's voice yelled behind Shay. Turning around, Shay noticed Heimdall rushing towards him with his sword, and quickly dodged to the right, avoiding a killing blow from him. Shay then swung his sword, and Heimdall quickly blocked. The two then continued their sword fight, with neither one seeming to have the advantage over the other. After locking their blades together, Heimdall managed to surprise Shay, punching him with his left hand, pushing him back. Shay dropped his sword, and fell back, lying on one of the electronic control panels. Shaking his head, Cormac opened his eyes, and noticed Heimdall was about to finish him off with his sword. Jumping out of harm's way, Heimdall's sword instead hit the electronic control panel, causing sparks to fly. Figuring that now was his chance, Shay grabbed his pocket knife, and stabbed Heimdall from behind, ending the fight.

Struggling to stand, Heimdall landed on one of the chairs in the room. Shay felt bad he had to kill Heimdall, remembering the stories he heard of how he saved people in Afghanistan. "
    Forgive me, Heimdall," Shay asked Heimdall. "You dare beg forgiveness, child?!" Heimdall angrily replied, "Hell welcomes traitors like you." "Then I go there proudly, knowing I have done right," Shay said. "It does not matter..." Heimdall replied, "This small victory of yours will not stop Operation Iraqi Freedom." "I will kill every last foreign soldier in Iraq, if I must. I cannot let Japan succeed with what it's doing in this country," Shay said. "You... have become... a monster, Shay!" Heimdall replied with his last breath, collapsing to the floor. Looking down at Heimdall's dead body for a moment, Cormac then headed towards the exit, wondering how the situation was outside.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2015
  17. FancyStache Traverse Town Homebody

~ Tokyo Harbor ~

"Thanks. You've helped more than you know." Don smiled, shaking Silver's hand. "If I have anymore questions, I'll let you know." He brought out his phone and began making a call.

Nearby, another boat was docked. Six strangers boarded together, all holding a similar letter, yet unfamiliar with each other.

~ Tokyo Streets ~

Now being held in Ralph's hand, Dr. Veronica was regarding her situation with more annoyance than fear. She wondered where the three monsters were taking her, and what they were going to do with her. The wolf had already tried multiple times to hit on her, getting a few rolls of the eyes from the scientist, and a stomp on the foot from Lizzie and George.

~ Flower Shop ~

"Very well." Oliver paid for the rose and thanked Aerith. "Thank you, miss."

~ Edenia: Royal Palace ~

Kitana clutched the pendant closely. "I won't fail you, Mother. I won't fail Edenia." She said with firm resolve. Sindel couldn't help but smile. "I know you won't. Now go, and gather allies again Outworld." She gestured toward the pendant, Edenia's Dimensional Key. "Be sure to remove the stone from it. We will be able to keep in touch, even across worlds." Kitana did so, giving the vibrant green jewel to Mitsurugi. "Goodbye, Mother." "Goodbye, my child."

Sighing, Kitana stood with Jade, Mileena and Mitsurugi, ready to use the Dimensional Key.

~ Nintendo High: Hallway ~

"ROTC, huh? They still signing people up?" Cassie asked, interested. "And yeah, I'll hang with you guys."

~ Nintendo High: ????? ~

A dark, unkempt room, pitch black save for the flickering lamp hanging from the ceiling. Springtrap sat on the ground, sparking and twitching. The sound of the fire alarm had finally woken him out of his long shutdown.

~ Nintendo High: Cafeteria ~

"So, how have things been?" Eris happily asked Grayson.

Tiny and Myriam were seated together. Tiny noticed her typing furiously at her laptop. "Working on school paper now?" He asked, a bit surprised. "Didn't you get article for debate done?" Myriam continued to work, but answered. "I'm following another scoop, actually. Rumors of strange devices with fruit designs being spotted around the world. Sightings are very rare, but it's very intriguing!" Tiny, however, looked unconvinced. "Myriam shouldn't trust rumors. Rumors nothing but talk, no proof."

Sammy sat down, thankful for the Amy-free moment. She noticed Vanilope's group nearby, smiled and waved. "Oh, hey. It's you guys again."

Vaughn, Fay, Crunch and Sarah were busy discussing the Festival of Snowflakes. "So, they're holding it a month early?" Fay asked Vaughn. "Wow. Looks like you and Sarah have some work to do." Vaughn shrugged. "It's alright. Knowing Yen Sid, he'll help us pick up any slack we have, What about you? How was Space Engineering?" "Insane. Our first lesson was about rockets and shuttles..." "Well, that doesn't sound so bad." Sarah replied with a smile. "...And how many ways they can kill you." Fay said bluntly, causing Sarah's smile to drop.

The Winchester brothers sat by themselves, going over their Demonology homework with a fine-toothed comb. "Right." Sam began. "So we went through our chapters. You took notes, right?" He asked his brother, who waved them in his face. "Yeah. I got all the important bits down." Dean replied. "I still don't understand how some of these methods are so effective against demons." "Right. Because hitting them with your car is really effective." Dean smiled at Sam's comment. "Hey, it worked one time, didn't it?"

"So there we were! No fuel! Communications down! No way back to Earth!" Yuri was telling a story to some of the other teachers. "Was I frightened? Nay! I boldly suited up, got out of the shuttle and pushed it back to Earth myself!" Charlie was listening to Yuri's tale, about to question it's validity when his phone rang. "This is Charlie." He answered. "Charlie. It's Don. I need your help with a case." Nodding, Charlie got up to take the call somewhere private.

~ Nintendo High: Other Hallway ~

"Taco Bell, huh?" Amy asked. "Think I'll tag along! Anything to get away from my lame-o sister!"

~ Tokyo Streets ~

Elise held Albert's encouraging words to heart as she began searching for clues to find Nicholas Flamel's son. She began to cross the street, unaware of the car approaching. "Look out!" A voice yelled as she felt herself pulled back, the car narrowly hitting her. Gasping, Elise turned toward the person who pulled her out of the way. He was a young man about her age, long hair tied into a ponytail. "That was close." He noted. "Thank you." Elise said. "I appreciate the help."

Inside the car that almost hit her, the four teenage boys were confused. Their GPS had been leading them in circles for a while. Mayhem sat triumphantly in place of the GPS, smirking. "Turn left here." He spoke as the driver did so. Another few laps wouldn't hurt, Mayhem thought.

18. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

~Kai's House~

After that strange adventure Kai had landed back in her own back yard and had gently guided her unicorn back to the stable. After getting off Kai stretched her arms. "Well, first I ram into something and then I run into the King of all Cosmos flying with his groceries." It was then that Kai seemed to forget something before running towards the house muttering to herself. "****, I forgot to check on her before I left!" She ran into the back of the club and quickly ran up the nearest stairs unlocking a door with her keys, she then scrambled inside to a rather simple living room, nothing too complicated as she looked around the room before scrambling about the residence. Eventually she stopped at her bedroom as she noticed a young woman with shoulder-length blonde hair trying to play Castle Crashers on PS3, her green eyes trying to focus on the screen before Kai sighed in relief. "Whew, for a second there I thought you had lost control of yourself...you okay there, Pyrrha?"

The blonde looked over at Kai as she had entered the room, blinking rather innocently. "Oh, I am okay. I have just been sitting here playing this game and got stuck on a level. Don't worry." Kai smiled and sat down next to the blonde watching the game before poking Pyrrha's stomach. Kai would soon hear an unusual roaring sound from within. "Yep, it's active alright.... the crystal's active and roaring. You seem distressed because of the level." Kai started to think for a moment before she walked over to her dresser and grabbed a box from the top of the dresser before she returned to where Pyrrha was explaining. "I think you need to relax, I don't want that S-Type to take control of you again...because unlike last time, I don't have Model O to stop you." Pyrrha's eyes widened in horror as she dropped the controller. "You don't have Model O?" Kai sighed before she looked at the blonde. "I met a girl today who seemed as though she had went through a lot of things just like we did, she too was in the middle of an intense S-Type battle and went down the rabbit hole in regards to the Crystal Order."

"I see..." Pyrrha said before she looked at the box laying on the bed and asked slowly. "Kai-chan, do you know when I will be able to return home to my family?" Kai blinked for a moment with a worried expression on her face, she then calmly explained. "I don't want to send you back to Greece until the S-Type crystal is atleast removed from your body. But unfortunately I have no idea on how to remove a crystal like that from your body without damaging vitals or enraging the S-Type. Doctors also wouldn't be able to remove it either." Kai slammed her fist against the bed shouting. "It's that old *******'s fault!!" Pyrrha jumped back from the angry brunette's reaction. Kai slowly looked up with a frown on her face before placing a hand on her shoulder. "I'm sorry, it's just that he was the one who messed with both our lives and messed us both up." Kai leaned over and picked up a controller smiling. "Come on over, we can keep playing this game, have some cigars, and later on you can meet my new friend I was speaking of." Pyrrha slowly nodded seeming to have cheered up somewhat as she said. "Okay, but can I have...erm...three of them?" Kai grinned before slapping Pyrrha on the back. "Of course!" Pyrrha opened the box before she and Kai grabbed three large ones each, they set them into their mouths before Kai lit them both up as they resumed playing their game in peace.

~Nintendo High: Hallway~

After the strange incident to where Ed put out the fire on Goofy's rear and everyone started back into the building. Mario had went down the hallway heading for the cafeteria before making note of the dents in the wall and the mysterious door that stood closed. Mario started to hear voices coming from the door, one of the voices sounded distressed which made Mario's eyes widen. "Hang on, I'm not going to let someone who has a problem go unattended." Mario then opened the door before running into the dark room, the safe omniously standing in front of him. Mario quickly looked around before he spoke. "Hello? Just tell me where you are and I will come to your aid." The voices became louder as Mario approached the safe and leaned his ear in asking. "Hello? Are you trapped behind this safe feeling sad?" before he touched the safe and felt the surge of power try to knock him back out of the room.

Mario flew through the air before grabbing the sides of the doorway and stood firm walking against the sheer power that was eminating beyond the safe, Mario's heroic instincts kicking in as he willed his way across the room screaming. "I don't want to harm you, I only want to help you!" Mario had made it back across the room before he forced himself against the safe, the sheer power dying down as Mario leaned against the door panting. "I don't want to hurt you, I just want to help you get out of there...I don't know how this safe works but I will help you." Peppy's eyes widened as he walked down the hall noticing the door open, he ran to it and noticed Mario slumped on the floor speaking to the door. "I want to help you...." Peppy's eyes widened as he ran in and helped Mario on his feet, Mario quickly started to explain. "Mr. Hare, there's someone trapped behind this safe. I heard voices coming from here and one of them sounded like they were sad..like they were trapped within." Peppy's eyes shot open, his expression that of realization as he explained. "Mario, this room isn't an ordinary room...and you're just hearing voices because you're hungry..." Mario facepalmed before he explained in a frustrated tone. "I doubt being hungry would be the reason for this vault trying to shoot me out of the room." Peppy sighed before walking over and shut the door. He looked at Mario before asking. "What do you know about this room?" Mario blinked before he explained. "There are voices coming from behind this vault, one of them was sad. On the way here I saw dents in the wall. I didn't want to leave those people inside but I nearly got shot out of the room when I touched the safe." Peppy silently nodded. "I see, Mario...there's a lot that you do not understand right now, I will explain the truth behind this room and its secret one day...but for now you shouldn't worry about what's behind that door and those people you mentioned." Peppy smiled before he opened the door and gently guided Mario out. "For now we should just get to the Canteen and eat, your brother's probably worried about you..and please don't mention a word about this room to anyone." Mario nodded after realizing he was missing lunch before he dashed away. Peppy sighed in relief as he wiped the sweat off his forehead saying to himself. "It's a good thing he doesn't undertsand the context of the room and the vault, but I hope he will be okay."

~Outside the Vector Building~

The woman looked at the two S-Types before she explained. "I am T-Elos...and S-Types like you two do not belong on these premises, infact S-Types that are sided with the Crystal Order shall be captured and have their crystals taken here..." Before T-Elos could bring forth her weapons Shadow Mario dropped down on the other side of Noob and Freddy speaking up with glowing eyes on them. "This woman is correct, you are not needed on this property and you have to be killed...all of the S-Types who haven't realized the truth..." Shadow Mario charged a fireball and shot it at Noob and Freddy as T-Elos quickly brought forth blade on her arms and ran at the two with the intent on slashing them along the way.

~Sanctuary of S-Types~

Something started to happen within the room as Chilled's crystal started to hover off of the ground causing Inferno Obitus and E. Tempura Wizard to watch the crystal closely. The dark-blue crystal that had formed on it started to pulsate before detaching itself from the main crystal and fell to the ground with a harmless *clink!* The two S-Types blinked before the Crystal started to for into a creature. At first there was a lilac-colored hand that formed with five digits having dark-blue nails on them, followed by a three-digit foot, a long tail. Finally after the body formed, the crystal started to grow as it formed a round dome with a head growing to connect with the crystal as two black horns formed.

Inferno Obitus blinked before the creature stood on his feet and looked at the two S-Types, his red gaze analyzing the two as he bowed. "On behalf of my ancestor, Lord Chilled...I hereby pledge my loyality to Lord Astral and the cause of the S-Types, for I am King Cold." E. Tempura Wizard blinked before explaining. "Astral isn't here right now, but it seems as though your family has been in slumber for a long time if your bodies have regressed to...that state." Inferno Orbitus walked over and made note that the new S-Type was indeed smaller than he was. King Cold raised a hand before calmly explaining. "Do not worry, we will regain our former power in due time. Now, what is the status on our mission." It was then that the two S-Types started to five a rundown of the situation.

~Jumpman Residence~

Time had completely stopped for our father of two as he watched his old friend sacrifice his life for his own, he was frozen and unable to say anything. Fujiko was royally pissed off now as she clentched her fist and stormed over to the window, her eyes turning orange at first before switching to that of an electric-blue hue. She raised her hand out aimed for the spot where the bullet had come from before shooting a speedy blue fireball wrapped in electricity screaming. "DIE FOR YOUR SINS!" She then fell on her butt from the sheer recoil and looked at her husband who was standing there looking over Galuf's body, he didn't seem to be himself as his wife spoke up. "Jumpman? You okay, honey?" Jumpman then spoke up quietly. "We're closing up early, get everyone out of here and back to their homes before someone else gets shot..."

Fujiko looked at everyone before quietly motioning them all to get out of the building. "Please leave, we need some personal time..." With that everyone scrambled out of the resturant/home leaving the couple alone with Galuf's body. Jumpman got on his knees and looked at his fallen friend with tears in his eyes, his expression distraught with sadness. "You...you did a lot more than what I could ever repay you for, no...more than what we could ever repay you for. If it weren't for you then my wife and sons would be dead instead of living today. Let's just say we're both even now, and from whatever fluffy cloud in heaven you happened to land on you'll be watching out for us all..." The male slowly moved a hand over the old man's eyes and gently closed them. "You've done enough for us old friend, it's time you earned that rest like a true warrior...Sayonara...Galuf...." It was then that Jumpan started to shed a tear before looking at his wife. "Get the boys and Rosalina, we're getting out of Japan...it's become too dangerous." Fujiko glared at her husband sternly before calmly responding. "There's no point, even if we ran the S-Types would just follow us there. The boys are already aware of the existance of their powers, the S-Types, and pretty much everything that has been kept from them..okay well not everything, but my point stands. We're not leaving and taking the boys away from their friends. Now if you ever suggest a stupid idea like that again then I will kick your ass..." Jumpman sighed and sat down in one of the chairs looking stressed about the whole thing before his wife started to comfort him. "I understand you cared about him, but he sacrificed his life to make sure you lived...just like how your brother stayed behind to make sure we could get out of that resturant safely with those animatronics trying to kill us...."​

Last edited: Mar 9, 2015
  19. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Nintendo High: Cafeteria-

In the cafeteria, Lily and Remus had Sirius, Harry, and Ron sit with them so they could hear what happened with Lily in the United Kingdom. Lily gave a basic summary of the stay in the UK, excluding her getting the Driver and the Lockseed. Harry surprised them with his Riolu while Mew flew around and cuddled Lily. Harry smiled and fed his Riolu some of his lunch. Remus smiled, rubbing Mew's head as they ate. Tommy and Thomas sat with Billy, eating their lunch while Tommy wondered where Kimberly was. Eiji was with Ankh in his area, eating his own lunch.

Akiza sat with Kazu, eating her lunch when Yugi and Yusei came up, wanting to sit with fellow duelists. Akiza wasn't sure but let them sit with them while Kira sat with her team, discussing the fight from earlier. Koyomi sat with Haruto, eating the lunch that their caretaker made for them. Setsuna sat with Serah, Snow, Lockon and Tiera on the staff table. Ryotaro tried to carry his lunch but slipped on a displaced banana and slipped to a table, unconscious.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Karate Studio-

"So, you're the gold guy we heard about from the big head." Dante said, smiling as he tapped Rebellion on his shoulder. James smiled, "Finally, now I have a rematch with you, Goldar." "I would say it's morphing time, huh?" Nala said, bringing out her morpher as James and Dante brought theirs out. Simba brought his Sonic Arrow as he watched them take their morphers and changed.

"Mastodon!"

"Saber-Tooth Tiger!"

"Tyrannosaurus!"

"And it's not a party without some music!" Dante said, aiming Ebony at a nearby stereo and shot at it, starting some music while he brought out the Power Sword, James took out the Power Ax, and Nala summoned her Power Daggers.

Putting his Power Sword behind him, Dante pointed Ebony at Goldar and shot at him while James and Nala used their Power Weapons. Simba aimed his Sonic Arrow and fired at Goldar, Dante sent a few shots before running to him, holding his Rebellion in his hand and slashing at Goldar. James and Simba shot at him, using their weapons with Nala slashing at him.

Dante switched Ebony with Ivory, shooting at him still. Nala ran with Simba, unaware she was with her childhood friend and fighting with him against a common enemy. James shot with Dante with their weapons.

[​IMG]

Hayley smiled, putting the young girl on her back and carried her back into the cafe. Setting her on a seat, Hayley went behind the counter and poured a cup of milk for her. Setting it in front of her, Hayley sat in front of her, "Where you from?"

-Flower Shop/Trunk-

Aerith smiled, waving at Oliver and went up to the rooms, she knocked on Harold's door, asking, "Harold, is everything okay? You've been here for a while."

20. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~The Relic~

[​IMG]

As Tinia meditated, he sensed Minerva approach him, knowing that she had questions for him...

[​IMG]

"I sensed two figures outside," Minerva commented. "Yes, though one of them already had powers, so the surge wouldn't affect him. The one before him, however, will gain a new power soon," Tinia added, "It's amazing, how the voice of our meditation catches the attention of some. As a matter of fact, the one who had powers wondered if we were trapped... hehe, rather adorable if you ask me." "But something about these two felt... different," Minerva replied, "If I didn't know any better, I'd say their hearts were pure, or at least, purer than those who have tried approaching the Relic before. I-I couldn't explain it really." "Then don't, Minerva. Let fate decide their future, just as it has guided us and Zordon," Tinia said, with Minerva nodding, then leaving his presence.

~Roof of Building Close to Jumpman Residence~

[​IMG]

Disappointed when he noticed he killed Galuf instead of Jumpman, Shan-Yu quickly ducked when he noticed Fujiko sending a blue fireball in his direction. Turning around, the gang leader noticed Jadeite teleporting in front of him...

[​IMG]

"I saw what happened," Jadeite said, "It seems the brave Galuf sacrificed himself for his dear friend. Such a shame... Galuf was one of my favorite teachers when I was a student at Nintendo High. Nevertheless, this attempt on Jumpman's life has certainly caught the attention of others."
    "Indeed," Shan-Yu replied, "It's too soon for a second attempt on his life." "Then I suggest you move on to your other mission," Jadeite said, "Need me to teleport you?" Shan-Yu nodded, and Jadeite held on to his shoulder, teleporting them both away.

~Tokyo Streets: Officer Carter's Convertible~

[​IMG][​IMG]

As James continued driving through the streets of Tokyo, he heard his cell phone ring. Looking at who was calling him, Carter noticed it was Looker, the police chief. Answering the phone and turning the speaker on so that both he and Lee can listen, Carter answered, "Yoyo, Looker! How ya doin?"

[​IMG]

"
    Carter, I've just got word of a murder in a restaurant. What's more is eyewitness descriptions of the man responsible indicate that it could've been Shan-Yu," Looker replied. Carter and Lee both looked at each other when Shan-Yu's name was mentioned. "Shan-Yu? Wait, isn't that t-" Carter asked before interrupted by Looker. "Yes, Carter," Looker replied, "The same man your Chinese friend is looking for." "Alright... we'll check it out. Which restaurant by the way?" Carter asked. "Jumpman's," Looker replied as he hung up. "Damn... I know that place," Carter commented, having gone there from time to time. "We must hurry," Lee told Carter, who nodded, and took the next turn, heading towards Jumpman's restaurant.

~Nintendo High School: Cafeteria~

"Wow, that must've been something," Rose commented after hearing Yuri's story. "Well, that is why he was hired to teach Space Engineering," Coulson replied to Rose. "I agree," Professor Oak added, "So, how are you liking Japan and Nintendo High School so far, Miss Tyler? Err, apart from that fire earlier." "I love it, honestly. I'm glad I moved here," Rose replied. "Well that's good to hear," Sully said.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School: Library~

[​IMG]

As Xehanort was walking between bookshelves, trying to find a spot to sit down and study, he noticed a book from the bookshelf to his right fall to the floor. Picking it up, Xehanort looked at the book's cover, titled Secrets of the Heart, and the author's name was Dr. Souichi Tomoe. 'Souichi Tomoe... I've heard that name before,' Xehanort thought to himself as he opened the book, and skimmed through a few pages. The content inside the book interested him, and Xehanort decided to check out the book before he leaves the library so he can read it at his own time in his dorm.

~Nintendo High School: Cafeteria (Again)~

[​IMG]

"Oh you know, same old, same old," Grayson replied as he sat down on a table for lunch, "Doing my homework, studying for tests and quizzes, and quietly poking fun at certain teachers behind their backs. Just another day in the life of Ladies' Man." Grayson's stomach then began to rumble, causing Dick to blush. "And that probably means I should eat," Grayson said.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School: Hallway~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Well since you're new, I'm sure you can give it a try," Max replied to Cassie Cage as she asked about the school's ROTC club, "I can even get you a sign-up sheet after school if you want." "Can we discuss this over lunch? I'm starving," Bulk said. "I hear ya, Bulky. I'm hungry too. Come on, Cassie," Max said as he and Bulk led the way to the cafeteria.

~Nintendo High School: Cafeteria (Again x2)~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

As John Smith ate his lunch, he watched Rose Tyler on the table next to where he and his friends sat, not being able to take his eyes off her. Noticing the way Smith was looking at Rose, Axel grinned, and commented, "Heh, I know that look." Snapping out of it, Smith looked at Axel, asking,
    "What look?" "We're noticing the way you're looking at Miss Tyler, John," Eraqus replied, "Why don't you ask her out on a date. I'm sure she wouldn't refuse." "What?!" a surprised John Smith said, "No. Nonononono. I am not doing any sort of thing. And besides, Dante already asked her on a date." "Ah, but she said she'll think about it. So, what if she rejected him, hmm?" Moody asked. "But that's it... you said 'what if'... meaning it may not be possible," John Smith replied. "Alright, but let's pretend she was free," Eraqus said, "What would you do then?" Staring at Eraqus for a moment, John sighed, and said, "Ok, fine... then I'd try something to get her attention," John Smith replied. "Now that's what I wanted to hear," Axel said as he went back to eating his food.

[​IMG][​IMG]

Once Hayley asked Rini where she was from, she wasn't exactly sure what to tell her. "Well, I'm from Tokyo, ma'am," Rini replied as she drank the cup of milk Hayley prepared for her, knowing that she didn't give the full answer. Meanwhile, Ikuko stared at Rini from her table, realizing the flying thing next to her resembled her cat, Luna. '... And that thing that flies around her looks just like Luna... what a bunch of strange coincidences,' Ikuko thought to herself.

~Nintendo High School: Cafeteria (Again x3)~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Oh hey... Sammy, was it? From the debate? Sure you can have a seat," Vanellope responded, with neither Luna, Loki, nor Xion having any problems with Sammy sitting with them. Just then, Vanellope and her friends noticed Thor approach the table while carrying his lunch tray, looking as though he were sick...

[​IMG]

"Thor, you okay?" Xion asked her friend, "You don't look so good."
    "I'm fine, really," Thor said as he sat down, "Just a headache... nothing serious." "You sure you don't need to go to the nurse?" Loki asked his brother. "Why should I go there if I said I'm fine," Thor replied as he started eating. "Ok Thor... if you say so," Luna said as she and the others ate, all of them wondering what was wrong with Thor.

~Nintendo High School: Cafeteria (Again x4)~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"So Connor, ready for that tour of Tokyo University after school?" Katniss asked, with Connor nodding in reply. "How long is that by the way?" Ritchie asked. "Eh, doubt it'll take more than an hour," Connor answered, "The tour is just supposed to give us an idea on college life. I think it's best if seniors like Katniss and myself check it out considering Tokyo University might probably be where we'll be going next year." "An hour... so does that mean you can still help me with Biology when you get back?" Rue asked Katniss. "Of course, Rue," Katniss replied, "Just stop by my place, and work on some other stuff till I get back. Deal?" "Deal," Rue said, nodding in reply.

[​IMG][​IMG]

Nick Fury and Darien Chiba watched as the crates of S-type crystals recovered from the abandoned factory in Osaka were being taken away, glad that the mission there was a success. "To face off against Mewtwo and retrieve crystals originating from Toshima... you did good, Chiba" Fury told Darien. "Thank you, sir," Darien replied, sighing. "Something wrong?" Fury asked, wondering if something was on Darien's mind. "I don't know. Something about Mewtwo had me thinking... eh, maybe I'm just tired," Darien replied. "Just take the day off," Fury said, "I'm sure battling by yourself against Mewtwo AND surviving was no walk in the park. You earned it." "Thank you, sir," Darien replied as he left.

~Shay Cormac's Origins Part 25: Flashback 9 Years Ago (April 19, 2004) / West Qurna Oil Field, Iraq~

[​IMG]

Stepping outside the facility where he killed Heimdall, Shay watched as Muqtada al-Sadr's men were celebrating, indicating the battle here was won, with some Japanese soldiers dead, others captured as prisoners...

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Ah, Shay. There you are," Haytham Kenway said as he noticed Shay, approaching him, "I assume Heimdall has been dealt with?" "Yes," Shay replied. "Good. Follow me, there's something I want you to see," Haytham told Shay, who followed him into another building in the premises. Once inside, Haytham said, "Truth is, Shay... there were a variety of reasons Japan invaded Iraq. From wanting to get rid of any Crystal Order operatives in the country, to the fear that Saddam Hussein had weapons of mass destruction. But what you said, about oil being the main reason, is partially true. Truth is, Japan didn't really need Iraq's oil supply. Oil from Kuwait and Saudi Arabia alone can sustain the world for decades. But there is something... unique to the oil in this country." Entering a room, Haytham showed Cormac a shelf full of oil samples inside glass cubes. Taking one of them, Haytham handed it to Shay, asking, "Look closely... what do you see?" Taking a close look at the oil inside the cube, Shay noticed a familiar looking crystal inside. "Is that... an S-type crystal?" Cormac asked. "Exactly," Haytham replied, "A huge number of S-type crystals ended up in the oil fields of Iraq when the S-types arrived to Earth decades ago. Ever since ties between Iraq and Japan ended during the Gulf War, Japan lost all access to the oil containing these crystals. It certainly took them years, but Japan is back to retrieve these crystals. And so long as we, the Crystal Order, exist, we cannot allow the S-type crystals to fall to the wrong hands. Understand?" "Of course, Master Kenway," Shay said, handing Haytham back the oil sample. "Perfect," Haytham replied as he placed the oil sample back in its place on the shelf, "Now how about we go back outside and join the celebration?" "I'd love that," Shay said as he and Haytham exited the room.

~Route 6 (Outside Porta Vista)~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Walking through Route 6, Yzma and Kronk (who was carrying a large backpack on his back) had spent the whole day trying to find Kuzco in places in Tokyo they think he'd be in. When that didn't work out for them, they decided to go to Porta Vista, Kuzco's hometown, wondering if he'd be there. "No, no, no!" Yzma angrily said as she was crossing off locations on a map, indicating that she and Kronk had already searched those places, "We've searched every place in Tokyo where Kuzco usually hangs out, and no still sign of him! Where is he?!" As they continued walking, tree sap from a branch above dripped on Yzma's forehead, angering her even more. "I hate this place!" Yzma said to her self. Suddenly, a swarm of Beedrill attracted to the scent of the tree sap on Yzma's face surrounded Yzma, causing her to panic and run around while being chased by them...

[​IMG]

As Yzma was being chased by the swarm of Beedrill, Kronk noticed a Chatot on a nearby branch...

[​IMG]

"
    Oh look, a Chatot," Kronk commented as he took out a pencil and a piece of newspaper from his pocket, writing an X on a square in a grid, "Just one more for exotic bird Pokemon bingo!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Karate Studio~

[​IMG]

Goldar blocked the shot from Ebony with his sword, and dodged Simba's Sonic Arrow attack. However, Goldar was hit when Dante slashed him with Rebellion, and was pushed back. Noticing James and Simba shooting at him, Goldar dragged two nearby Putties, and used them as shields as they were destroyed by Simba's and James's attack. However, he was hit once again, this time by Nala. "Hehe, not bad... now it's my turn!" Goldar said as he began dodging Dante's and James's shots while slashing Simba and Nala, and then jumping behind Dante to slash him from behind, then doing the same to James.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.