RE: Mario's High School Days

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by NutheadBros, Jan 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hiro ✩ Guardian

~Gym~

"We're the Ninja Storm Rangers, and we were told to come see Tommy Oliver about the rest of the ranger teams by the Megaforce." Tori said to Tommy. "I'm Tori."

"Shane."

"I'm Dustin. What's up?"

~Shinkengers and Riders~

Kaoru stopped short. Wasn't this guy the Rider from before, when Genta's Ika Origami had been stolen?

"Hey! You're that Rider!" Genta said obnoxiously loud. Guess that answered that question.

Kaoru stood at the ready, more Gedoushuu appearing. But where was the Ayakashi?

"Forget your schism for now, you two. We have to find the Ayakashi commander for these foot soldiers." Kaoru ordered, cutting down a few. With any luck, the other Shinkengers would find Mako and Dayuu...

~Mythology Class~

Clair stormed in, setting a pile of papers on her desk. "So. Who here did their homework on how to tame a dragon? Because after dragons, we're moving onto more dangerous creatures that I won't be bringing in, but still exist and could easily kill you all." She looked around, smirking, "Anyone?"

2. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Gym-

Fang stretched while waiting for the students to get changed and when everyone came back in their gym clothes, she smiled and said, "Alright, everyone. Grab a belt and a flag, then after you put them on, get into teams." Watching everyone, Fang wondered what happened with her TA and saw everyone got into their teams, she smiled and grabbed her whistle as she tossed the football to Kira. "And...... begin!" She blew her whistle and the game began, Kira hiked the ball to the one behind her.

When the person was surrounded, they tossed the ball to Jake and he ran to the opponent team's side to score a point.

[​IMG]

-Tommy's Office-

"Well, I'm Tommy Oliver." Tommy said, sitting on his desk. He looked at them and asked, "So, what do you want to know about the Power Rangers?" 'I wonder if that would include the Gokaigers,' Tommy thought to himself. 'Nah, they prefer to be called Super Sentai.'

[​IMG][​IMG]

-English Classroom-

Gia and Troy entered the English class and headed to their desks, Gia brought out her notebook and textbook while Troy just sat at his desk. They both thought what the Ninja Storm team was learning from Tommy if they managed to meet him.

[​IMG]

-Advanced Calculus Classroom-

Heading to his desk in the Advanced Calculus class, Noah cleaned his glasses and put them back on, listening to Victor. Noah looked out the window and wondered why Kazari could kidnap Hermione or if the Ninja Storm team had managed to speak with Tommy.

[​IMG]

-Music Classroom-

Entering the Music room, Emma hummed her song as she went to her seat and sat down. She listened to Yen Sid and nodded, trying to push the thought of the recent fight and Kazari having Hermione captured out of her mind to focus on the lesson.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Modern History Classroom-

"Nope, you haven't missed much." Billy said, looking at Riku. Dante stretched and said, "We're just starting to learn the Meiji Era, so you're saved." "Honestly, sometimes I wonder how you got this job." Billy said, sighing and shaking his head. Dante stuck out his tounge at his TA while Billy sighed.

[​IMG]

-Biochemistry Classroom-

"Thank you, Roxas." Setsuna said, opening her teacher's edition of the textbook and began to discuss the lesson in the book, stopping for a moment, she looked at the class and said,"Remember to hand in your homework before you leave for lunch."

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Drama Classroom-

"Looks like young Max Goof knows his plays quite a few bit." Kuja said, smiling. "Now, I believe we were about to meet Laertes and Ophelia as Laertes is about to leave for Paris. Though he may be acting as a normal brother, warning his sister about Hamlet, fate has other plans for him."

[​IMG]

-History Classroom-

Akiza entered the History class and sat at her desk, wondering who would be teaching this class now. She looked out the window, and waited for the classes to start.

[​IMG]

-Principal's Office-

"Um, Mr. Maulim, can one of us changes our class schedules to be the same classes together?" Koyomi asked, she pulled out her schedule to show it to him. Her first class was History, her second class was English and after lunch, she had Modern History and her last class was French.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Hospital-

Philip nodded and took out his Stag Phone, dialing Shotaro's phone. "Shotaro, Mione-chan's alright. She's at the hospital near the high school. We can discuss our findings on the case when you come." "A new case, huh?" Hermione said, smiling. Kimberly came up and thought, 'It's so sudden to see him like this. A year ago, he wouldn't have cared unless I court the time he couldn't see that one dance.'

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Coffee Shop-

Blanca wagged his tail as Alice petted his head while waiting for her drink. She smiled, promising a nice dog treat if he behave and let children pet him. Blanca nodded, trying not to make so much noise in a coffee shop.

3. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

~Tsukasa~

Decade merely shrugged at ShinkenGold's blatant words and the female ShinkenRed scolding hims lightly. "Hai hai, Lord-chan." Decade said dryly and twirled his Ride Booker as he slid in a card. "Attack Ride: Blast!" As numerous shots ricocheted upon the grunts. "Let's go, Lord-chan" Decade said pulling out another card, showing a familiar card as he was standing beside her and slid the card in then hit the sides, as the Ride Booker transformed into something different. "Attack Ride: Rekka Daizantou!" It called out as flames started to engulf the huge great sword.

~Shotaro~

Shotaro answered the Stag phone and heard Phillip's call, relieved Hermione was alright. "Good partner, I'll be there shortly." Shotaro said and went in the general direction.

~Haruto~

"You see sir, Koyomi's condition is bit... unique and she requires me be around her at almost all times and I have the only cure for her, it's private information if you can understand." Haruto said to the headmaster.

4. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Nintendo High School: Principal's Office~

[​IMG]

"Very well. I'll see what I can do," Al Mualim replied to Koyomi and Haruto as he took a look at Koyomi's schedule. Looking at Haruto, Al Mualim said, "I do understand, and respect your privacy. However, I will also need your schedule as well in order to do as you asked."

--------------------------------------------------------

~Hospital~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Oh, almost forgot," Officer Jenny said after Philip called Shotaro, "Any luck on the search for Queen Elsa?" "Queen Elsa? As in the Arendelle queen?" Doctor Hu asked.
    "Yup," Officer Jenny replied, "The police department's been looking for her since Friday. I really wonder where she could've disappeared to."

------------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School: Modern History Classroom~

[​IMG]

Riku chuckled a bit as he watched Dante and Billy playfully bicker. Still, he didn't feel it was as funny as when he saw that homeless girl, Emma, and her Espurr, Mimi, outsmart a bunch of police officers earlier in the day, sending them falling to a truck full of fertilizer.

---------------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School: English Classroom~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Good morning class," John Smith addressed his students as 2nd period started, "Today's the day... the last day we focus on sonnets... I promise. But anyway, before we start today's lesson, could you all please pass your homework assignments to the front?" Trixie, Gaston, Vanellope, and Xion all passed their homework assignments to the students in front of them.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School: Mythology Classroom~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Yeah, I finished my homework," Katniss replied as she held out her completed homework assignment. Part of her was wishing that she was still sitting through the prime minister debate, as she didn't have to face Clair, and the fact that she and Haymitch were surrounded by friends.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School: Music Classroom~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Now then, time to start practicing," Yen Sid commented as he knocked on his desk twice, and brooms came out of his closet, carrying instruments for each of his students...

[​IMG]

"
    We'll be continuing with Paul Dukas's 'Sorcerer's Apprentice.' Then on Friday, we'll be moving on to Modest Mussorgsky's 'Night on Bald Mountain,'" Yen Sid said as the brooms handed each student his or her musical instrument.

---------------------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School: Gym Class~

[​IMG][​IMG]

As the game of flag football continued, the ball was thrown to Ed, who yelled, "I got it, I got it!" Catching the ball, Ed laughed as he ran. However, he was running the wrong way, towards his own team's side. "Ed you idiot! You're going the wrong way!" Eddy yelled at Ed, running towards him. Once Eddy reached Ed, he quickly slapped him, causing Ed to spin around, and continue running while still laughing, though the right way this time. 'Phew, that was a close one,' Eddy thought to himself.

----------------------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School: Drama Classroom~

[​IMG]

Max was glad to hear Kuja being impressed with his knowledge of 'Hamlet.' Taking out his textbook, Max opened straight to 'Hamlet,' and searched for the precise point Kuja was discussing. Once Max found the part of Act I that included Laertes and Ophelia, he began to follow along with the lesson.

-----------------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School: Advanced Calculus Classroom~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Once 2nd period began, Sully addressed his class, ready to lecture them on today's lesson. "Alright class, today, we'll be covering differential equations," Sully said, "At first glance, it may look like a nightmare, but it really is easier than you might think. If you know derivatives, then you'll be an expert with differential equations."

---------------------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School: Pokemon Battling Classroom~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

Taking out a Pokeball, Professor Oak threw it up in the air, and out came his Kingler...

[​IMG]

"Cookiecookie," Kingler said as it came out of Oak's Pokeball. "Pop quiz Ritchie," Oak told his student, "Would you mind telling the class Kingler's type?" "Pure Water-type, weak to Electric and Grass type moves," Ritchie replied. "Very good, Ritchie," Oak said, "And what Pokemon will you be using to battle Kingler?" "Heh, that's easy. Sparky of course," Ritchie replied. "Pikachu!" Sparky added, jumping off of Ritchie's shoulder, and coming face-to-face with Kingler. "Very good use of taking advantage of Pokemon types, Ritchie," Oak replied, "Now then, Kingler, use your Mud Shot attack!" "Cookie!" Kingler replied, attacking Sparky with a Mud Shot attack. "Pika!" Sparky cried as he was hit by Kingler's Mud Shot attack, collapsing to the floor. "Sparky!" Ritchie cried, worried about his Pikachu. "You may have the upper hand as far Pokemon types go... doesn't mean Kingler can't use attacks that are strong against electric Pokemon," Oak said, grinning, "Ground-type attacks are the Achilles heel for Pikachus." "Sparky, you ok?" Ritchie asked his Pikachu. Getting up slowly, Sparky winked at Ritchie, and gave him a thumps up, saying, "Pikachu." Smiling, Ritchie replied, "Ok Sparky... it may have been years since our last Pokemon battle, but we can do this. Use Quick Attack!" Nodding, Sparky used his Quick Attack move, avoiding Kingler's Mud Shot attacks being thrown at him. Once Sparky got close to Kingler, Ritchie yelled, "Hit Kingler with your Thunder attack!" Jumping above Kingler, Sparky began to surround himself with a lot of electricity. "Pikaaaa..... CHUUUUU!!!!!!!" Sparky cried, hitting Kingler with a massive Thunder attack. "COOKIEEEE!!!!" Kingler cried as it was hit by Sparky's Thunder attack before it fainted. "Hmm, nice comeback, Ritchie," Professor Oak said as he summoned Kingler back into its Pokeball, and took out anther Pokeball, "Now let's see you handle this... Come out, Muk!" As Oak threw the Pokeball into the air, his Muk came out of it...

[​IMG]

"MumumuMUK!!!" Muk said as it appeared. "Muk huh... ok, pure Poison-type... not resistant to electric attacks... but not exactly weak to them either," Ritchie commented. "Very good, Ritchie," Oak replied, "Now, Muks and Pikachus do share the same weakness against ground-type attacks. However, just like Kingler, Muk does know a ground-type attack or two... Muk, use your Mud Bomb attack!" "MUK!!" Muk yelled as it attacked Sparky with a Mud Bomb attack. "Pika!" Sparky cried as it was hit by Muk's ground-type attack, fainting. "Sparky!" Ritchie cried as he rushed to his Pikachu. Carrying him, Ritchie noticed Sparky looking at him with a sad look, disappointed that he couldn't beat Muk. "Don't worry Sparky, you did great," Ritchie told his Pikachu, "Now, how to beat Muk... It's weak to ground and psychic attacks... but the Pokemon I have with those kinds of attack would be weak against Muk's poison attacks... except..." Taking out one of his Pokeballs, Ritchie throws it into the air, yelling, "Come out, Happy!" Out from the Pokeball came Ritchie's Butterfree, Happy...

[​IMG]

"Freeee," Happy said once it appeared. "A Butterfree?" Oak thought out loud, "You do realize Muks are resistant to bug attacks... or were you intending to constantly use flying attacks against Muk?" "Neither," Ritchie replied, grinning, "But Muks are weak against Psychic attacks... and Happy here happens to know a psychic move or two." "Oh, didn't see that coming..." Oak nervously said as he sweatdropped. "Alright Happy, use your Psychic attack on Muk!" Ritchie yelled. "Freeeeeee!" Happy replied as it used its Psychic attack on Muk. "Muuuuuk!" Muk cried as it suffered from Happy's Psychic attack before fainting.

"YES! First Pokemon battle in years, and I win!" Ritchie shouted happily.
    "Pikachu!" Sparky added, feeling just as happy as Ritchie. "Freeee!" Happy said as it joined in the celebration with Ritchie and Sparky. Summoning Muk back to its Pokeball, Oak looked at Ritchie celebrating, and smiled, happy to see that Ritchie is still as good as a trainer as he remembers.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School: Biochemistry Classroom~

[​IMG]

"Sure thing, Ms. Meiou," Roxas replied to Setsuna as he placed his completed worksheet on his desk, intending to hand it in once class is over. Looking at the textbook he had just opened, Roxas started to browse through the chapter that they were about to begin reading.

------------------------------------------------------------------

~Inside the Bus~

With Shining Armor and his team gathered around a table inside the Bus, Melina May asked, "So, what's our first mission?" "Well, have you guys ever heard of the Rising Tide?" Shining Armor asked the others.
    "I became a Level 7 just so I can hunt down some underground hacktivists?" Alan thought out loud. "Now now... you underestimate them, Alan," Shining Armor replied, "They're a bunch of Edward Snowdens that could jeopardize our fight with the S-types and the Crystal Order. One of them was responsible for that leak last week involving Toshima. Speaking of which..." Pressing a button in front of him, a screen popped up from the table, and began to play a voice message...

How will you come at us? From the air? From the ground?
    How will you silence us this time? How can you? The truth is in the wind.
    It's everywhere. You cannot stop The Rising Tide. You will not find us.
    You will never see our faces. But rest assured... We will rise against those who shield us from the truth.
    And nothing... nothing can stop us!

The audio from the voice message was heavily modulated, so it couldn't be used to match against someone else's voice.
    "Huh, well it looks like whoever sent the message didn't want to be recognized," Simmons commented. "Indeed," Shining Armor added, "Especially since whoever sent this message is the same person who was responsible for the leak last week." "Really?" Alan asked. Nodding in reply, Shining Armor said, "When we got the message today, we were able to match the signal to that of the hacker from last week. The only problem is we don't exactly know where in the world this hacker is. Which is why I need you, Fitz. This is your area of expertise, correct?" "Y-yes, General," Fitz replied. "Perfect. Lab is to your right ahead. All the equipment you need is there. If anyone needs me, I'll be in my office on the second floor. Let me know when you've tracked our hacker," General Shining Armor said. "Of course, sir," Fitz replied as he walked to the lab while being followed by Jemma. "I'll help out too," Simmons told Fitz, who smiled at her as they entered the lab. Whistling as he headed for the stairs, Shining Armor noticed Melinda May approach him, asking, "So... what happens when we find the hacker?" "Interrogation for sure... and maybe get to talk him or her into helping us," Shining Armor replied. "Help? What makes you think an anti-government hacker would be willing to help us out?" May asked. "May, you gotta realize one important thing. When I mentioned the guys we were fighting, I mentioned S-types and Crystal Order... but I didn't mention the Rising Tide now, did I?" Shining Armor replied, "Yeah, they do give us a headache every now and then... but I still think they wanna fight the good fight. Maybe, just maybe, they can see that we don't mean any harm to them, and that all we're trying to do is fight an enemy that views us and them as enemies." Sighing, May said, "I hope you're right Shining Armor, I hope you're right..."

~Shay Cormac's Origins Part 16: Flashback 9 Years Ago (April 3, 2004) / Crystal Order HQ~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

A large gathering of Crystal Order members, including the top 3 in command (Rassilon, Haytham Kenway, and Al Mualim), was in attendance near the entrance to the Crystal Order HQ to witness the initiation of Shay Patrick Cormac into the order. "Brothers! We are gathered here today to witness the initiation of a new member into our order," Charles Lee said, "Becoming a part of the Crystal Order is a lifelong commitment that will usually require you to do something when you least expect it. So I ask of the new recruit, are you all willing to do what is asked of you?" "Aye," Shay replied, showing his willingness to do whatever it takes to support the Crystal Order's cause. "Good. Now, once you become a member of the Crystal Order, you are to do whatever you can to support the S-types in their search for their missing brothers scattered all over the world in crystalline form. Will you do that?" Charles Lee asked. "Aye," Shay replied once again. "And do you swear to never reveal our leader's name to anyone other than those in the order?" Charles Lee continued, "Know that if you dare do such a thing, you will die from an incurable curse every one of us is under." "I do," Cormac replied. Charles Lee then grabbed a fire-heated branding iron, with a mark at the end that is found on the right palm of every Crystal Order Member (except for the top 3 in command). "Now, give me your right hand," Lee told Shay, who did as he was told. "By the power vested in me, I name you, Shay Patrick Cormac, our new brother," Charles Lee said as he pushed the end of the burning branding iron into the right palm of Shay. There was a sharp and intense pain felt by Shay, but it ended pretty quickly. Looking down, Cormac noticed the now permanent mark on his right palm, symbolizing his allegiance to the Crystal Order. All the present members then clapped for Shay, welcoming him into the order with open arms. Shay was then approached by Al Mualim and Haytham Kenway, who were both smiling at him.
    "
    Congratulations on becoming part of our brotherhood, Mr. Cormac," Al Mualim told Shay, congratulating him. "Thank you, Al Mualim," Shay replied. "Now that you're part of the Crystal Order, I wish to discuss some things with you on Iraq, if you wouldn't mind," Al Mualim said. "Of course, I'd be more than happy to," Cormac replied. "Perfect. Follow me and Haytham upstairs," Al Mualim said. Cormac nodded, and followed Al Mualim and Haytham Kenway as they headed to the stairs.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~The Observatory, Cuba~

[​IMG]

Davy Jones was standing on the shores of Cuba, in an area known as The Observatory, where workers were digging around an ancient site believed by locals to have been a temple from a thousand years ago. Off the shore was Jones's ship, the Flying Dutchman, ready to depart to Japan upon the delivery of the S-type crystals Davy Jones came for. Hearing the sound of an incoming vehicle, Davy Jones noticed an incoming limousine park near him, with fellow Crystal Order members Torres, Butch, and Cassidy stepping out of the limo...

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Ah, President Torres, it's an honor to finally meet ye," Davy Jones greeted the Cuban president. "The pleasure is all mine, Captain," Torres replied, "My men here have recovered the S-type crystals found here, as promised to Master Rassilon." "Perfect. I'll be sure to send your regards to our masters once I return to Japan," Davy Jones said. "Thank you, Davy Jones," Torres replied as he turned to face Butch and Cassidy, "Retrieve the boxes." "Yes," Cassidy and Butch replied as they went to the site where workers were digging to pick up the boxes of S-type crystals. Meanwhile, hiding in a nearby bush was an MI6 agent spying on the meeting between Torres and Davy Jones...

[​IMG]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

~The Year 2029 (16 Years in the Future) / Beijing, China~

“The future... a dark, desolate world. A world of war, suffering, loss. Conduits, non-conduits, humans, and non-humans, fighting an enemy we cannot defeat. Creatures of darkness completely inhabiting every world across all dimensions. Life itself is all but a thing of the past. Only a handful of individuals remain... including myself. But for how long can we keep running? How much longer can we, the last living things, survive? Are we destined down this path? Destined to succumb to the darkness? To accept the end of all dimensions? To accept extinction? Or can we evolve fast enough to change ourselves, change our fate? Is the future truly set in stone?”
    -Sycamore, Augustine Days of Future Past, 2029

Beijing, China... once a bustling metropolis many years ago... now nothing more than a ghost town... just like every other other place on Earth... and every other planet as well. Despite it being 2:43 p.m., no sun appears. Darkness has engulfed everything, with creatures of darkness constantly roaming the streets and skies. Standing watch from the window of a building was Yukio, one of the few remaining living beings that still remain...

[​IMG]

Yukio was patiently waiting for two visitors to arrive in order to direct them to a monastery in the mountains. In the monastery was the last hope for everyone... for those who died, and those who still remain. Hearing the door's doorknob behind her open, Yukio turned around and pointed two guns at the door, ready for whatever was behind the door. As the door opened, Yukio sighed a breath of relief, as it was the two visitors she was expecting...

[​IMG][​IMG]

It was Mewtwo, wearing his brown cape, accompanied by the small girl known as Rini, who had a flying device known as Luna-P fly around her.
    "Yukio, I presume?" Mewtwo asked, with Yukio nodding in reply. "And I suppose you know where the Time Key is?" Mewtwo asked once more. "There is a monastery to the mountains up north," Yukio replied as she looked outside, "If you want to go, I suggest you go now. There aren't any Shadows or Dusks on the streets at this hour." Yukio replied. "Alright," Mewtwo said. Bending down to face Rini, Mewtwo asked, "Are you ready, Rini?" Thinking about it for moment, about what she needed to do, Rini nodded and said, "Yeah." "Very well. Get on my back," Mewtwo told Rini, who jumped on Mewtwo's back and held on. As Yukio opened the window, she said, "Good luck... and may we meet in much better circumstances." Mewtwo and Rini nodded, and Mewtwo flew outside, still carrying Rini on his back while being followed by Luna-P. Watching them fly away, Yukio smiled at the possibility that all the suffering and death that the universe went through may be reversed. But as she watched, she noticed three creatures known as Metamorphosis follow them. "Watch out!" Yukio cried out to Mewtwo and Rini. Hearing Yukio's cry, Mewtwo and Rini look around and find the flying creatures that Yukio was trying to warn them of...

[​IMG]

Noticing the creatures flying fast towards them, Rini cried, "
    Mewtwo, what do we do?" "Hold on, Rini!" Mewtwo replied as he flew away from the creatures, and a chase began through the buildings of Beijing. Zigzagging between the empty buildings, Mewtwo tried his best to lose the Metamorphosis, but they were too quick. "They're too fast!" Rini cried. "Then it's time I used desperate measures!" Mewtwo replied. Noticing two tall buildings close together, Mewtwo flew between them, and came to a halt. Turning around, Mewtwo watched as the flying creatures were racing towards him and Rini on the same path. Once the Metamorphosis were between the two buildings, Mewtwo used a massive amount of his psychic energy, and caused the two buildings to smash into each other, destroying the Metamorphosis creatures that were in between. "Phew, that was close," Rini commented, "But that was so cool, Mewtwo." "We must hurry to the monastery. Time is running out," Mewtwo said. Rini nodded in reply, and with Mewtwo flying towards the mountains to the north...

~Coffee Shop~

[​IMG]

"Uhh... John de Loncie... de Mincie... de Princie...," the barista called out as the orders for Discord and Alice finished, clumsily getting his fake name wrong. "
    Ugh, it's de Lancie," Discord replied to the barista as she gave him a cup holder with Alice's sweet tea and Discord's macchiato. Placing the cup holder on the table where Alice sat, Discord asked, "Don't you just hate it when your name is pronounced wrong?" Taking a sip of his drink as he sat down, Discord commented, "Ooh, now that's some good macchiato."

Last edited: Feb 7, 2015
  5. FancyStache Traverse Town Homebody

~ Space Engineering Classroom ~

Looking over his students with delight, Yuri Cosmos stood on his desk. "Greetings, my aspiring astronauts! I am Yuri Cosmos, instructor of this class. You shall refer to me as Chief, and I shall refer to you all as Cadets. As you gain experience in my class I shall raise your rank!"

~ Auto Engineering Classroom ~

"Okay, guys and girls." Nick addressed the class. "Seniors will be working on cars. The others study parts. I'll be making rounds, so it's alright to ask me for help."

~ Library ~

Finally finding the book she wanted, Elise opened it with hesitation, fearing what she would find.

~ Outside Vector Building ~

Golden Freddy had decided to do some further recon inside the building, leaving Noob Saibot alone. As the shadow watched the building, he began seeing strange things in his mind. He saw two kids playing near a snowy temple. This was confusing, but oddly familiar to Noob, yet he dropped the thought when he saw his partner return.

~ Demonology Classroom ~

Eris entered the classroom, even though she was very late for class. Sitting at her desk, Eris tried to act like she did nothing wrong.

~ Gym ~

While the others were playing flag football, Amy and the cheerleading squad were practicing cheers.

~ English Classroom ~

Entering the room, Sammy approached John Smith. "Hello? Erm, my schedule got changed due to the strikes. I'll, um, be taking English from now on. I should be on your class list. It's Samantha Pendleton."

Meanwhile, Tiny proudly passed his homework to the student in front of him, who sweatdropped at all the bad spelling and grammar it had.

~ Government Classroom ~

While Miss Tyler was handling the class, Ahmet began grading papers, deciding to shave a bit of work off of her first day.

~ Streets ~

Walking by the coffee shop, Mayhem detected Discord's chaotic energy. Shrugging it off, he noticed a man driving erratically. Grinning, Mayhem channeled his own power into the man's car, causing his engine to fail. The car stopped before it could hit a nearby store, causing the clearly drunk driver to step out and open the car hood. Mayhem snapped his fingers, causing the hood to fall on the man's head, knocking him out. "Now that's some of my best work right there." He mused.

6. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

~Jumpman's House: Within the Backyard~

The Psychos rose up from the grassy ground of the Jumpman residence with the mysterious man in purple leading the way. Psycho Red cursed to himself. "I can't believe Lord Astral let this freak lead this mission, what does he know that we don't, huh?" Psycho Blue looked at his comrade before calmly explaining. "Lord Astral simply had a plan that wouldn't end up being botched by third-parties deciding to ruin it and nearly kill us all, and this man will help us get what's needed in a orderly and stealthy manner without anyone knowing the wiser." However Psycho Green oddly responded. "Remove the pieces and the tower will fall, we know you want to kill the one in red..so be patient." The man in purple raised a black hand causing the Psychos to remain silent. The group looked at the backdoor inside the building as they stood out of sight, waiting for just the right oppurntunity...

~Histoire's House: Premonition~

The petite blonde had quietly been doing what any single mother of 12 girls would do on an average weekday would do...try to figure out what to make for dinner tonight. Her teal gaze looking deep at a chart that was made akin to that of a school menu in structure, except more complicated and complex. Before she could even think of an idea a chill went up her spine. She closed her eyes before yellng. "SCAN!" as she activated one of the 64 special techniques, the world around her turning transparent and blue as her sight moved out of her house and looked around the area. She was horrified as she saw seven S-Types standing in Jumpman's backyard with an 8th flickering in and out of existence. She opened her eyes and made a mad dash for the phone quickly making a call.

"H-hello?" came a familiar female voice from the end of the phone. "Compile-Chan, we have a problem!" Compile knew her old friend was in distress before asking. "What is it!? Are the girls okay?!?" "Yes, yes..they're fine...but I just used Scan and saw SEVEN strong S-Types on Jumpman's lawn with a possible Eighth!" Compile's voice lowered in a stunned gasp. "Oh my god...please tell me that their kids are okay." Before Histoire could even explain another female voice spoke up on the phone. "Give me a break, we're used to fighting S-Types by now, what's so different?" Histoire's eyes widened as she explained. "Well Deco-chan, these S-Types aren't moving like mindless creatures, something's up...I know their kids are probably at school by now. I would advise we all make sure they don't return home if their parents go missing."

~Nintendo High: Return of Ginyu Tokusentai!~

Standing outside the area usually reserved for both the Track & Field and practice for the Cheerleading Club stood Nintendo High's famed Cheerleading Alumni Squad...the Ginyu Force. The five distinct members were seemingly in a heated discussion about something important as Burter brought up. "No, last time we sent Reccoome on a Spacey's run he went past a Burger King and accidently chokeslammed a guy for saying Spacey's sucks."

...okay, maybe it wasn't THAT important...

Ginyu sighed before crossing his arms. "Gentlemen, there is only one solution to our problem." He smirked before out of nowhere a giant colored wheel, cameras, and a crowd appeared as Ginyu stood at a game show podium announcing. "Ladies and Gentlemen! All KH-V Members who are sitting at home reading this post and more, welcome to...."

*insert fancy logo here*
    "WHEEL!"
    "OF!"
    "LABOR!"

*On Nintendo High Public Access*

The audience clapped as Ginyu explained the rules. "For our KHV folk who do not have enough money to play, just steal some money from your parents or a friend. The rules are simple..."

*Camera spans over to the wheel and the three contestants, Jeice, Burter, and Guldo*

"I'm going to spin the wheel and whoever it lands on will receive the grand prize, tell them what it is Reccoome!"

*the camera spans over to a grinning Reccoome*
    Reccoome grabbed Crash Bandicoot as he explained. "The grand prize winner will be guided personally by me to Spacey's itself...like this!" The red-haired man sent a kick into the back of Crash's head sending the Bandicoot flying like a rocket towards the sky turning into a twinkling star.

*Camera moves back to Ginyu and the wheel*
    "Thank you Reccoome! Our runners up will receive a free week's trip to Space Austrailia, our home viewers and players will also receive it but we at Wheel of Labor are not responsible for your babies being eaten by Space Dingoes...take that up with Jeice. Now let's go!" Ginyu explained as he gave the wheel a hard spin. Jeice, Burter, and Guldo were on the edge of their seats. Gex looked out from behind a camera as he asked himself. "Why is it every time you guys end up on my cameras?" Wrex and Garrus were on the bleachers looking at the whole scene with funny expressions as a blonde female entered the building. Garrus looked at Wrex asking "How the hell did they just start a TV show out of nowhere?" Wrex shrugged. "Beats me, now where's Shepard?"

7. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Nintendo High School: English Classroom~

"Very well Ms. Pendleton, have a seat," John Smith replied to Sammy, "And don't worry about any material you missed. I can prepare a packet for you tomorrow so that you can go over what we discussed in the past week." Once all the homework assignments were in the front row, Smith went ahead and collected them from the students sitting in those desks.

----------------------------------------------------

~Shay Cormac's Origins Part 17: Flashback 9 Years Ago (April 3, 2004) / Crystal Order HQ~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Tell me Mr. Cormac... have you heard of Muqtada al-Sadr?" Al Mualim asked Shay as he, Shay, and Haytham Kenway were walking through the hallways of the Crystal Order HQ. "Can't say I know much," Shay replied, "I do know he has his own militia trying to force foreign troops out of Iraq." "Muqtada al-Sadr is one of the most influential Shi'a leaders in Iraq, with very close ties to Ayatollah Khamenei of Iran," Haytham told Shay, "Despite the fact that his people suffered under the reign of Saddam Hussein, he still views Japan and its allies as a worse enemy." "You don't say," Cormac commented, "I'd certainly like to meet him." "That's what we needed to discuss with you, Shay," Kenway replied, "We need you to go back to Iraq, and meet with Muqtada al-Sadr. Forge an alliance with him. Together, we will be able to drive the foreign forces out of Iraq, and liberate it once and for all." "You'll need to first meet with our brother, Romulus Thread, in the city of Najaf," Al Mualim added, "Romulus has a friendly relationship with Muqtada. He'll be sure to set up a meeting between the two of you. Are you ready for your first mission for us, Shay?" Nodding, Shay replied, "Definitely." "Excellent. You leave for Iraq tomorrow morning. Dismissed," Al Mualim said, with Shay Cormac bowing down to his superiors before heading towards his room.

----------------------------------------------------

~Entrance to Moon Palace~

[​IMG]

Goldar was standing guard to the entrance of the Moon Palace, feeling rather bored, wishing that he could instead fight Rangers, Riders, and Gokaigers. 'I wish something exciting could happen,' Goldar thought to himself. Suddenly, a figure landed hard on the moon's surface a couple of yards away from where Goldar was standing. Thinking the figure was an intruder, Goldar rushed towards him, only to notice that it was a familiar face...

[​IMG]

"
    Ah, Lord Thrax... it's good to see you back!" Goldar told Thrax as he bowed down to him. "Yes... tell me, how are mother and father?" Thrax asked. "Oh they're great! They're inside the palace if you wanna see them," Goldar responded. "Good," Thrax said as he walked towards the palace while being followed by Goldar. "So uh... how are things back in our home dimension?" Goldar asked. Sighing, Thrax replied, "I wish I had better news to share... but it's nothing but bad news over there." "Really? Like what?" Goldar asked. "Well, the Guardians of the Galaxy remain just as troublesome and annoying as ever. A rebellion has started in Xandar under the command of a mysterious man named Captain EO. I tried offering my help to Ronan and Nehellenia in order to crush the rebels, but they refused. It is sad... Xandar is the last of what remains of the great Queen Beryl's empire. Ever since Zordon defeated her son, Thanos, the empire has been declining. I hope Ronan and Nehellenia know what they are doing," Thrax replied. "You're right, that is sad," Goldar told Thrax. "There is some good news though," Thrax said, "I happen to have won a bet on a podrace in Tatooine. Only downside is this blasted dimension doesn't accept the currency from home." "Well, at least you can spend it there whenever you want," Goldar replied, "The path between both dimensions has stayed open for a long time." "Yes, and it's remained like that for seven years. I am not sure why Palkia allowed the path between these two dimensions to be open for so long. Still, I'm not sure I could even complain if it means being able to visit home whenever I want without the need of a Dimension Key," Thrax said.

~WWE Tokyo Office~

[​IMG]

It has been a hectic day for WWE Chairman, Vince McMahon. After the WWE stock crashed in the stock market, McMahon lost millions of dollars... meaning a lot of financial trouble for the chairman, who has been answering telephone calls nonstop trying to reassure stockholders and investors that everything was fine, causing him to have a huge headache. "Hello... yes... no no, don't worry about it, it's just a bump on the road... Hello! Yes we're still on... what happened changes nothing..." Vince McMahon said as he answered two phone calls at the same time. Hearing a knock on his door, Vince McMahon hung up his phone, as he couldn't take anymore angry calls, and yelled, "Who the hell is it??!!" The door opened to reveal one of the WWE's top wrestlers who tried but failed at winning the WWE World Heavyweight Championship this past Sunday... Brock Lesnar...

[​IMG]

"
    What the hell do you want Lesnar?" Vince rudely asked Brock Lesnar, "If you want a rematch with Cena... not gonna happen. I already have a bunch of problems myself."
    "
    Soo... I hear you have some money troubles, Vince," Lesnar commented. "No s***, Sherlock," Vince rudely replied. Ignoring McMahon's rude remarks, Brock Lesnar said, "What if I knew someone who could help you out." What Brock Lesnar just said caught the WWE chairman's attention, who asked, "What are you saying, Lesnar?" "Well, Vince... I happen to be part of a certain... 'cabal'... if you wanna call it that," Brock replied. "A cabal?" Vince wondered out loud. "Yup," Lesnar replied, "Joining them provides some great perks. They could make all your money problems go away. Their headquarters are in Japan, and I was gonna attend a meeting with other members later in the day. Let me know if you wanna come check it out. You know where to find me." As Lesnar left McMahon's office, Vince remained silent pondering Brock Lesnar's words.

~Rest Area in Highway between Porta Vista and Tokyo~

[​IMG][​IMG]

After driving from Porta Vista for a while, Kuzco and Pacha decided to stop at a rest area for a little break, admiring the grassland around the area. "Ok, from here, it should take us about an hour to reach Tokyo," Pacha said as he and Kuzco were walking through the grassland, yards away from where Pacha parked his car. "Good, because believe it or not, I think I need a bath," Kuzco replied. "I believe it," Pacha said. "What was that?" Kuzco asked. "Nothing," Pacha answered. Suddenly, Pacha felt something strange from his feet. As Kuzco continued walking, Pacha looked down, and noticed he stepped on quicksand, and was beginning to sink slowly. "Whoa! Kuzco!" Pacha cried for help. Noticing what was happening, Kuzco considered taking advantage of the situation. "Yeah?" Kuzco asked Pacha. "Quick, you gotta help me get out of this quicksand!" Pacha replied. "Hmm, no. I don't think I will," Kuzco said. "You're gonna leave me here?" a surprised Pacha asked. "Well, I was gonna press charges against you for kidnapping me, but I kind of like this better," Kuzco replied. "I thought you were a changed man," Pacha commented, disappointed to hear what he just heard Kuzco say. "Oh, come on. I had to say something to get you to take me back to Tokyo," Kuzco replied. "So all of it was a lie?" Pacha angrily asked. "Well, yeah. No, wait..." Kuzco replied as he pretended to think about what he said, "Uh, yeah, yeah. It all was a lie. Toodles." Kuzco then left, and headed towards the parking lot, hoping to hitchhike a ride to Tokyo...

~Inside the Bus - Lab~

[​IMG][​IMG]

As Leo Fitz was busy analyzing the signal from the Rising Tide, he was joined by Jemma Simmons, who asked, "So Fitz, any luck with the signal?" "Not really," Fitz replied, "This signal and the one from last week are both analog... making it tougher than if it were digital. I'm sure I'll figure it out eventually... it's just going to take some time." "Well, I'm sure you'll figure it out... as we always do," Simmons replied.

~The Observatory, Cuba~

James Bond continued spying from a bush, watching as Butch and Cassidy retrieved the boxes of S-type crystals from the dig site for Davy Jones to take on his ship, while Torres and Davy Jones stood around, discussing with each other. 'M was right... Torres is indeed aiding the Crystal Order,' Agent 007 thought to himself as he took pictures with his phone, which were being uploaded straight to the MI6 database. Once Butch and Cassidy retrieved the last of the boxes, Bond figured it was time to get out of the area. Sneaking towards his nearby jeep, one of the diggers in the dig site notice James Bond. The digger yelled to Torres in Spanish and pointed to where James Bond was. Davy Jones, Torres, Butch, and Cassidy all looked at the direction to where the digger was pointing, and found James Bond trying to sneak away. 'Damn,' Bond thought to himself as he noticed he was spotted.
    "We're being spied on!" Davy Jones yelled. "Butch, Cassidy, stop him!" Torres ordered Butch and Cassidy, who nodded and ran towards Bond. As Bond got in his jeep, he noticed Butch and Cassidy jump right in front the vehicle, and their motto began...

Prepare for trouble you nosy spy!
    And make it double, you're about to die!
    To liberate the world from corruption!

To blight all leaders in every nation!
    To denounce the falsehood of freedom of speech!
    To have every corner of Earth within our reach!
    Cassidy!

And Butch, of course!
    We're the Crystal Order, shining bright over Earth all day and night!

Surrender to us now or you'll surely lose the fight!

"It sure feels good whenever we do our motto," Cassidy whispered to Butch, who nodded in agreement. But while Butch and Cassidy were busy enjoying themselves after their motto, Agent 007 had already started his jeep, and drove past by them, much to their dismay. "Wha- HEY! No fair!" Butch cried as he watched Bond drive away. Butch and Cassidy then noticed one of the diggers drive towards them on a jeep of his own, screaming, "Get in, we can catch him!" Butch and Cassidy nodded, and hopped on the jeep with the digger, and a chase began...

~The Year 2029 (16 Years in the Future) / Monastery in the Mountains of China~

[​IMG][​IMG]

After flying to the direction Yukio told him to go for about an hour, Mewtwo finally found an old building located high above in the mountains north of Beijing.
    "Rini, wake up. We're here," Mewtwo told Rini, who was sleeping on Mewtwo's back during the flight while her Luna-P device followed them. Slowly opening her eyes, Rini noticed the old building, with Mewtwo landing gently at the entrance. Getting off of Mewtwo's back, Rini and Mewtwo entered the dark monastery, and walked through a few hallways inside. "You sure this is it, Mewtwo?" Rini asked. Mewtwo suddenly stopped, and looked at a wall to his left. "It's here. I can sense it," Mewtwo said as he faced the wall. Pointing his right paw towards the wall, Mewtwo unleashed a massive psychic energy towards the wall, breaking it open, and revealing a hidden room. Inside the room was a pedestal, with the Time Key that Mewtwo and Rini were looking for floating above it. Entering the room, Mewtwo made the Time Key levitate towards him with his psychic powers. "The Time Key," Mewtwo said as he grabbed the Time Key and faced Rini, "An ancient artifact once thought to be a myth. Now... it is our only hope of saving life itself. The Time Key allows an individual to go back to a year where he or she doesn't yet exist. It only works once... and when the future the individual came from changes, the individual then returns to the new future, with no memory of the old future or of what they did in the past. Do you understand, Rini?" Rini nodded in reply. "Good. Now, in order to stop all this from happening, you must go back to the year 2013. I cannot join you due to the fact I existed in that year," Mewtwo told Rini as he handed her the Time Key, "Once you're in the past, you must look for me first before you try to change the future." "But how will you know what to do if you don't even know me?" Rini asked. Smiling, Mewtwo took out a star locket from around his neck, and handed it to Rini, saying, "This was a gift your parents gave me as a sign of our friendship. Simply show it to me... and I'll know you are someone who can be trusted." "
    Ok... Mewtwo," Rini said, though sounding rather troubled. "Are you afraid, Rini?" Mewtwo asked. "It's just... I'm not sure if I can stop all this from happening," Rini replied as she began to tear up, "And I'll miss you, Mewtwo. You looked after me ever since Mommy and Daddy..." Rini couldn't bring herself to finish the sentence, and started crying as she hugged Mewtwo. Seeing Rini hug him, Mewtwo hugged her back, trying to calm her down, saying, "Rini... it's normal to be afraid at something like this. This is not an easy task for someone as young as yourself. I truly wish I can go back in time with you, and keep protecting you like I have for so long. But unfortunately, there was no choice... this is our only chance to save everyone. No one but you can do this. You are our only hope, Rini, and you must be strong like your mother and father. Understand one thing, Rini... your fear can actually help you. Fear can make you stronger and kinder. Fear is your constant companion. Let it guide you through your troubled times... and you will find your way. Promise me that you will try." Looking up at Mewtwo, Rini nodded and said, "I'll try... Mewtwo." Smiling, Mewtwo wiped Rini's tears from her face with his paw, and said, "Thank you, Rini." Suddenly, Mewtwo sensed an enemy presence outside the monastery. "Rini, you must go now. Enemies are coming," Mewtwo ordered Rini. Nodding, Rini headed to a hallway while being followed by Luna-P. Stopping for a bit, she turned around to look at Mewtwo, saying, "You're the best friend I ever had, Mewtwo... and I'll make sure we're friends in the past as well." "I know we will be, Rini," Mewtwo replied. Hiding from plain sight, Rini wanted to see Mewtwo fight off whatever enemy was coming for one last time before going to the past...

8. FancyStache Traverse Town Homebody

~ English Classroom ~

Nodding, Sammy sat at her new desk. She pulled out her new schedule and smiled. Three whole classes without Amy terrorizing her.

~ Mathematical Sciences Classroom ~

Charlie was teaching the class in Robotnik's absence, and had the students reviewing last week's lesson.

~ Crystal Order HQ ~

Florent L'Belle had opted to deliver to file given to him by the Ozzie Trio staight to the Order. He had already, against the three's orders, read over the file, deciding this 'Lavos' or whatever the beast was named would be a great asset.

~ Wheel Of Labor Set ~

Max watched with great joy at the scene before him, eager to see who would win. "I do love me some Spacey's!" He chimed. Next to him was Duck Hunt Dog, who was also watching eagerly. Both had Wheel Of Labor shirts for some reason.

~ Flower Shop ~

Oliver Queen entered the shop. He had a date with Fiona and was hoping to buy a nice flower.

~ Edenia Royal Court ~

Mileena stood before the judge, awaiting her sentance. "Young lady...You have, in the past, committed many crimes against Edenia. Murder, attempted terrorism, impersonation of the princess? These can very well lead to death." Mileena shook a bit, just knowing she would be executed. "And yet, the royal guard and family have requested you be given a chance under the queen's custody. This is highly unexpected, yet against my better judgement...I shall grant their request."

9. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Command Center-

Riding up to the Command Center on her motorbike, Lily took off her goggles and looked at the building that served as the home for Zordon, Alpha, and Navi. 'It feels like forever since I have seen any of them.' Lily thought to herself, parking her motorbike and getting off, grabbing the case which contained the two Drivers and the bag which had her Driver and Lockseed. Walking to the door, Lily pulled out her Driver and held it up to the door, remembering the door would only open to those with Power Coins, Mobirates, or Drivers.

With the door accepting the Driver, she entered the Command Center and smiled. When she came in, Lily ducked as Navi came flying at her, she picked up Navi and smiled, "Was this one of your 'treasure navigations?" "Who?" Navi asked, Lily said, "I'm the one who made you and Alpha. I helped with the creation of the heroes you're helping." She went to the control panel and set her case down, opening it. "I need you two and Zordon to keep watch over these. Choose who you think will be best suited for these Drivers."

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Armada Mothership-

While Vekar tried to think about how to destroy Kira and her team, especially since they have some new members. While he was trying to brainstorm his new plan, the doors opened and the least likely person he wanted to see entered the room. Vrak almost gave a smile, "Happy to see me, older brother?" "Vrak, what are you here?! The invasion of Earth is my responsibility!" Vekar shouted. Vrak scoffed, "And you are failing miserably, constantly losing to a group of teenagers. If you need me, I'll be on the Warstar Armada ship." He left while X-Borgs kept Vekar from chasing after his brother.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Moon Palace-

Rita watched over Earth, seeing if she could send a monster down and saw one of the Rangers, Nala, was by herself. She quickly planned and picked a monster to send down to defeat her. Zedd just watched her and held his staff, planning his own monster.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Gym-

Fang smiled, watching the students play flag football and having fun with each other. She wondered Tommy was and leaned against the wall. Kira caught the ball and ran to avoid her flag being taken. Jake smiled as he ran, setting a opening for himself to take the ball.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-English Classroom-

Gia and Troy turned in their homework and opened their books to the page of the lesson John Smith wanted to teach. Gia quietly read the section while Troy wondered if the next attack will be from the spoiled prince that Kira and her team had faced before. He quietly read as well, Gia and Troy keeping their morphers close at hand.

[​IMG]

-Advanced Calculus Classroom-

Listening to the lesson, Noah took notes while quietly taking plans for the next attacks when he found some space in his notebook. He tried not to think about the fight from earlier and focused on his notes.

[​IMG]

-Music Classroom-

When the brooms came in, Emma took her instrument which was a cello. After tuning it a bit, Emma began to practice it. She smiled and began to softly play the song that Kira had been working on, adding her own touch to it.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Modern History Classroom-

Getting up, Dante began to work on the lesson, which was Meiji's accession to the throne and officially ending the Edo era. Billy wrote down important notes while trying to help Dante teach the lesson properly while he taught.

[​IMG]

-Biochemistry Classroom-

Setsuna began the lesson, acting like a teacher. She put down certain notes on the board, teaching as best as she could. Setsuna just taught the lesson that she read in the book, beginning to consider some experiments for the class.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Drama Classroom-

Kuja began the lesson, discussing Laertes' brotherly concern about Ophelia and what Hamlet might do to her. While he was talking, Kuja almost began to rant about how he wished his brother was more respectful of the teacher world. While he taught, Hinako remembered when Seki asked to become a Kamen Rider so she could avenge her family.

[​IMG]

-Nala-

Nala had found an abandoned karate studio for James, after it got cleaned up and restored. She stretched and began to clean up a bit, hoping to surprise James when it was finished and he could begin teaching martial arts again.

-Flower Shop-

Aerith and Lenne stepped out of the back and Aerith noticed Oliver enter. "Welcome, sir. How may we help you today?" Lenne and chaos just worked as hard as they could while Aerith did business with a costumer.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Remus' Home-

James and Remus began to catch on times they had missed from James being away. Neither of them revealed the new ability they gained, James being a Power Ranger while Remus being a Kamen Rider. They hoped to get Sirius in on it when he was done with school.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Hospital-

Philip kept quiet, wanting to discuss his findings as soon as Shotaro came. Kimberly gave Hermione one of the bottles and she slowly drank it, trying not to consume too much due to not having anything to eat in about four days. Akira smiled that she was careful with her condition to regain her strength.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Coffee Shop-

"I can't say that I have, since most people haven't had a problem with saying my name." Alice said, smiling and sipping her tea. Blanca looked at her and happily panted, Alice petted his head, having him wag his tail. Taking another sip, Alice smiled, "But this tea is so good."

[​IMG]

-Moon Kingdom CyberSpace Cafe-

Hayley stretched and cleaned the cafe while there were a few people there, she sighed and smiled. She wondered what Kevin was doing in his arcade while she was in the cafe. She set the equipment on the stage for when Kira would come and practice, setting the planets for Emma to water while making sure that computers were ready.

10. Hiro ✩ Guardian

~Moon Kingdom CyberSpace Cafe~

AmyBanner.png

"Good morning, Hayley!" Amy said, stepping into the cafe, ready for work, "Is everything going great for you?" she asked with a wide smile.

~Return of the Ginyu Tokusentai~

Suddenly, out of nowhere, bullets rained all around the Ginyus' feet, causing them to dance around.

"Oi, Debo Monsters! I demand you stop terrorizing the school, or rather, I order you to!" rang out an annoyingly cheery voice. Suddenly, a figure leaped into their shot, looking at them with a smirk, "That's a King's order, so you should follow it, unless you want a beating!"

"Oh, by the way, I'm Daigo Kiryuu, but everyone calls me King!"

KingBanner.png

~Tommy and the Winds~

ToriBanner.png ShaneBanner.png DustinBanner.png

"Super what? Super Hentai?" Tori said, baffled by what the Gokaigers wanted to be called.

"No, Tori. SENTAI. Like those stories at the Ninja Academy, remember? There's supposedly 33 of them... The rest have been called Power Rangers, like us, and Tommy's teams he mentioned." Dustin said.

"I may wear glasses, but you're the real nerd, Dustin." Shane said, smiling, "Anyway Tommy, we did see some other guys that looked like Sentai or Power Rangers on our way here before we met the Megaforce... You wouldn't happen to know anything, would you?"

11. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

~headmaster's Office~

Haruto nodded and produced his schedule to the headmaster. "We appreciate your help and respect Headmaster." Haruto kindly answered the man.

~Shotaro~

Shotaro pulled up and entere dthe hospital to locate his partner. "Aibou, what's the news of our landlord's condition?" Shotaro asked him when he found him

~Yuri~

Yuri reculantly drank his tea, he wasn't a big fan of things, but he wasn't going to complain, it wa sbeing offered, might as well take it. "Just get your name changed, can't be that hard to." Yuri offhandedly said.

~Harold~

Purchases of Aerith's flowers were popular with customers and after about an hour or so, Harold swapped out with Lenne for her shift and headed upstairs, saying he needed to get something and not to wait up upon him and locked his door, entering his chest to locate Elsa. "Ah there you are Elsa, I managed to locate your sister and gave her some enchanted paper so you two can converse, I have to say, you two certainly look nothing alike except maybe in freckles?" Harold said to her.

~Vergil~

Vergil found nothing of relevelanc ein the morning after break and returned to class, taking notes and was writing ona chalkboard and spoke. "Well, it seems we have a student who arrived late." vergil said putting the chalk down and turned around, he remembered what the seats were like before nay late-comers "So then, can you tell me what constitutes a Soul Eater Miss?" Vergil said, hands on Yamato staring at Eris with a piercing stare.

~Albert~

"Miss de la Serre, what brings you to this humble chamber of knowledge?" Albert asked, stepping out from a bookshelf. "If there's something you wish to know, I'd be more than happy to lend you my assistance as it is the job of the old to guide the young." Albert asked the young woman.

12. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

~Nintendo High: Auto Engineering Class~

Bowser was grinning as he was doodling some schematics up for a type of car he had in mind, to him it seemed like it was the greatest car he had ever conceived...until Peach looked it over and scoffed. "Typical...most men seem to like their big monster-like cars." Bowser glared at Peach asking. "What's that supposed to mean." Before Bowser answered a brunette named Daisy shot up at him and loudly proclaimed. "She means your car design sucks, dude." As this was going on Kairi had laid her head against the desk while trying to work, she had been feeling a bit strange since her odd encounter with Kai-chan, but she tried to work through it anyway.

~Nintendo High: Ginyu Tokusentai~

The Ginyus danced as they were being shot at by an unknown assailant, Reccoome was pissed and just about ready to get into a fight with the newcomer before Jeice and Burter held the large man back. The red Space-Australian pleading. "Eh Cap'n? You should probably do something before Reccoome loses it!" Ginyu calmly approached King before explaining as he posed. "Look buddy, I don't know what a Debo Monster is but it seems like you're trying to be a racist against people who aren't human." He then noticed a lack of a Nintendo High uniform. "Infact, considering you don't come here to this school and you're in our territory...let us introduce ourselves."

Ginyu posed once more as he exclaimed. "We are Nintendo High's Special Elite Cheerleading Alumni! Ginyu Tokusentai!" Jeice looked over with arms crossed explaining clearly. "Yeah mate, nobody's getting terrorized or harmed or anything. We're just trying to figure out who's going to Spacey's." Soon after that was said three robots slammed into King's back from behind and forcibly held him down to the ground with Gex remarking. "I made sure to get a hold of security." Metal Knuckles looked up at Ginyu asking loudly as he, Metal Tails, and Metal Amy held him down hard. "Did this man hurt you! Did he touch you in an inappropriate place!" Ginyu blinked for a moment before answering. "Well he shot at us and was being a racist." Metal Sonic casually walked up to King preparing to kick him hard in the head.

~Nintendo High: Biology Class~

Mario, Luigi and Rosalina quietly all sat near one another simply observing and listening to the lesson...until Mario looked over and tried to move the bang out of Rosalina's eye. Luigi's eyes widened as he was thinking. "Mario! What are you trying to do, get another head injury!?" However as Mario harmlessly brushed her hair out of her face he had noticed she was wearing a black eyepatch over that eye. Luigi sweatdropped in relief still thinking. "Whew...she has on a eyepatch. That's pretty cool actually." Mario was surprised at first but smiled as he sat back down.

~Jumpman's Residence~

As the line kept going in, Jumpman jumped over the counter when he saw Galuf and ran over to him shouting. "Hey buddy! Sorry about that but the customers have been coming in like crazy."

~Nintendo High: Biochemistry~

Yoshi and Kirby sat near one another with their minds thinking about the compound chemicals used in food, that was until Yoshi caught a big whiff of something smelling like bananas. Yoshi turned his gaze in the direction of the smell, his blue eyes spotting the giant gorilla wearing a tie and a chimp wearing a red shirt and hat. Yoshi groaned quietly as he whispered to Kirby. "Not these guys again....it's like all these Kongs can think of are bananas. They even smell like them too." "Well, they are known for supplying this school with them...even though the patriarch is a little...insane."

Meanwhile the two Kong members looked over at Yoshi before the little one whispered. "Hey DK, didn't Cranky tell us all about that guy's family and how all of them are into food or something. I mean he even smells like fruit." The bigger of the duo looked at the little one before calmly explaining. "Well Diddy, he does run Nintendo High's Cooking Club and has standards for people to join in." Diddy furrowed his eyebrows. "He let Bowser join the club!" DK's eyes widened in interest and curiousity.

~Tokyo Streets: Donald and Goofy~

Out on the streets Goofy had been following Donald whilst carrying quite a few bags. "Gawrsh Donald, it's a good thing you asked me to come with you and help with your shopping." The duck looked at Goofy for a moment. "Yeah, well trying to shop for both Daisy and the boys can be a bit of a hassle." The two kept walking before they saw a cloaked figure in black, his big ears standing out of the crowd. The two looked at one another before they said together. "Mickey!?" The two ran towards the figure dropping the bags. The figure turned noticing them before he started to run from them, with a quick turn he ran into the nearest Taco Bell with the two following behind him, Donald pulled out his staff firing Blizzard shots at the figure trying to slow him down.​

Last edited: Feb 16, 2015
  13. FancyStache Traverse Town Homebody

~ Nintendo High: Ginyu Tokusentai ~

DHD sweatdropped as Max struck an evil pose and leapt from the bleachers, landing on top of King.

~ Flower Shop ~

"Yes, I'd like a flower for a date today." Oliver replied to Aerith. "She likes white ones. What kinds do you have?"

~ Library ~

Elise jumped a bit at Albert's appearance. "Oh. I was just reading up on our organization's history." She explained. She was a bit upset, having lost a chance for answers. However, this was a prime opportunity to get an opinion from another Order member. "Actually, there is a personal question I'd like to ask. Do you ever find some of our organization's methods...questionable?"

~ Auto Engineering Classroom ~

Overhearing the banter between Peach, Bowser and Daisy, Nick chuckled. He noticed Kairi's condition however, and went to check on her. "Hey. You feeling okay?" He asked as Dick parked his bus outside and entered the class.

~ Demonology Classroom ~

"Hmm? Oh. Those? Sorry, 'Vergey-Wergey'. I have NO idea! I DO know how conjure up a purple unibrowed ostricorn, though! Wanna see?" Eris asked in an obviously fake innocent tone as she pulled out her Apple of Discord.

~ JIA Headquarters ~

Kano, leader of the Black Dragon gang, entered the JIA HQ with a large crate. He was here to deliver a few weapons.

~ English Classroom ~

Sammy was trying to read the English textbook, but her mind kept on those two guys from the auditorium, Thor and Loki. She was puzzled on how two siblings could get along so well.

~ Gym ~

Amy looked down at the other students from the top of the cheerleaders' human pyramid, smirking. "See? Aren't you glad Spare-mey's not on the team to mess things up?" Amy asked, before gasping. "Spare-mey! Oh man! That's perfect! I am totally telling everyone to call her that now!" She loudly proclaimed, though the other cheerleaders didn't seem to approve.

~ Belli Residence ~

Fiona smiled as she finished getting dressed for her date.

14. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Moon Palace~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Lord Zedd, Rita... look who's back from our home dimension!" Goldar told Zedd and Rita as he was joined by Thrax. "Mother, father... though it has only been a few days, it feels like I haven't seen you for an eternity," Thrax greeted his parents, "How are you? And how is the alliance with the Crystal Order going?"

~Crystal Order HQ~

[​IMG]

As Xaldin was walking through the hallways of the Crystal Order headquarters, he noticed Florent L'Belle walking past him while carrying a file of some sort. "Mr. L'Belle... it's not like you to visit HQ during these hours," Xaldin told Florent, "Tell me, what's in that file?"

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Hah, I got it!" Eddy yelled as he jumped at the ball, catching it before Jake can catch it. However, Eddy didn't notice the wall closeby, which he crashed into after catching the ball. "Oww..." Eddy said after crashing to the wall, falling to the ground as he began to see stars swirl around his head, with the ball rolling away from him. "Ooh ooh, my turn!" Ed cried, wanting to crash into the wall just like Eddy. Running straight to the wall, Ed slammed himself into the wall, laughing as he fell to the ground next to Eddy. "I'm seeing flying chickens, Eddy," Ed told Eddy as he noticed chickens swirling around his head.

~Triskelion (aka J.I.A. Headquarters)~

[​IMG]

Noticing Kano with a crate, Agent John Garret approached the leader of the Black Dragon gang, saying, "Well, if it isn't our favorite gang leader, Kano!" Tapping on the crate, Garret asked, "So... what bad boys will people's tax money be buying now? AK-47s... surface-to-air missiles... or you gonna surprise us?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Inside the Bus - Shining Armor's Office~

[​IMG]

Hearing the door knock, Shining Armor said, "Come in!" Entering the office was Leo Fitz, with news on the signal he was tasked with finding where the source was...

[​IMG]

"Fitz... I suppose you have tracked our hacker friend from the Rising Tide?" General Shining Armor asked. "I did, sir," Fitz replied, "But the signal's source is actually closer than we expected." "How close?" Shining Armor asked. "Here in Tokyo, sir," Fitz answered. "Well... looks like we got ourselves a hacker to catch. Good work, Fitz," General Shining Armor told Fitz as he exited his office. "Thank you, sir," Fitz replied as he followed Shining Armor downstairs.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School: Principal's Office~

[​IMG]

"Thank you," Al Mualim replied to Haruto as he handed him his schedule. Looking at Haruto's schedule while comparing it with Koyomi's schedule, Al Mualim faced his computer to access and change one of the schedules. Modifying Haruto's schedule, Al Mualim made sure Haruto had all of Koyomi's classes. Once he was done, Al Mualim printed Haruto's new schedule. Handing Haruto his new schedule and Koyomi her old schedule, Al Mualim said, "Now then, Koyomi... your schedule remains unchanged, so you will continue attending your classes as usual. As for you Haruto, you will now join Koyomi in her classes. Is there anything else you two want me to do?"

--------------------------------------------------------------

~Hospital~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Oh, that was quick, Shotaro," Officer Jenny once Shaotaro arrived, asking about Hermione, "Miss Granger's fine actually. Though it was a good thing I found her, as she was kidnapped by a Crystal Order member for some reason." "And then Akira here brought her unconscious," Doctor Hu added as he faced Hermione, "But thankfully, she's been making fantastic progress." "Bad news is that the Crystal Order member who kidnapped her is still out there," Officer Jenny continued, "But I'm sure he'll be caught sooner or later. Oh, and now that you're here Shotaro, I was hoping you guys can give me any updates you have on looking for Queen Elsa."

~Nintendo High School: Biology Classroom~

[​IMG]

As Phil Coulson was giving a lecture on the biological kingdoms, he noticed Mario and Luigi talking. "Mario, Luigi... are you discussing the differences between the Fungi and Protista kingdoms? Because if so, you can go ahead and lecture the class yourselves. Or you can remain quiet and allow me to continue explaining it," Coulson told the brothers.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

~Command Center~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Good day to you, Lily Evans-Potter, it is good to see you after so long," Zordon greeted Lily. "So you're the one who designed us?" Alpha 5 asked, "Well it's nice to finally meet the maker. Oh, and thank you for building Navi and myself." Noticing Lily open her case that contained two Drivers, Zordon said, "Rest assured, Lily. We will find suitable individuals to use these Drivers." Just then, a ringing sound indicated a call coming from the Triskelion. "Aye-yi-yi, I hate that noise," Alpha 5 complained as he pressed a couple of buttons, with a screen switching on, revealing the face of J.I.A. director, Kate Stewart, facing Zordon....

[​IMG]

"Good day, Zordon," Kate greeted Zordon. "Greetings to you as well, Kate Stewart," Zordon replied, "You'll be happy to know two more Riders will be recruited soon." "Excellent," Stewart commented, "The more the merrier. Speaking of which, I just want to remind you to continue getting in touch with any individual using Azarathian-esque technology. While I'm sure all these different teams fight for good... we must make sure that we are all on the same side." "I agree, Kate," Zordon replied. "Thank you, Zordon," the J.I.A. director said as she hung up.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Coffee Shop~

[​IMG]

"
    Eh, maybe someday," Discord replied to Yuri, "I'd probably change it to Ren McCormack. Heh... the 'Footloose' fan inside me just couldn't resist." As Discord continued drinking his macchiato, he said, "Anyway, let's talk about ourselves. As I already told you guys, my name is John de Lancie. I happen to be a very successful real estate agent, but I doubt any of you have heard of me... as I made sure to avoid being famous. Being in the spotlight is so overrated. But anyway, here's a business card for the two of you." Reaching into his pocket, Discord made two business cards appear in his hand. Taking his hand out of his pocket, Discord handed Alice and Yuri his business cards. The words 'De Lancie Real Estate' were on the top, and their font bold, with a phone number and e-mail listed below.

-----------------------------------------------------------

~Taco Bell~

[​IMG]

Noticing the commotion involving Donald and Goofy, the Taco Bell Dog rushed towards Donald, yelling, "Heyheyhey, what do you think you're doing in my restaurant Señor! Can't you read the sign? No use of magic for offense!" The Taco Bell Dog pointed towards the door, where a sign said:

• NO LITTERING
    • NO NUDITY (UNLESS YOUR SPECIES DOESN'T USUALLY WEAR CLOTHES)
    • NO OFFENSIVE MAGIC
    • NO WEAPONS
    • NO SMOKING
    • NO DRINKING ALCOHOL
    • NO RACISM
    • NO THREATENING OTHERS
    "Wait a minute... you look... familiar," the Taco Bell Dog commented as he took a closer look at Donald, "Do you happen to be related to that lowlife, Scrooge McDuck?"

----------------------------------------------------------

~Jumpman Residence~

[​IMG]

"Oh don't worry about it, Jumpman. After all, it's really great that you have this many customers. Certainly good for business," Galuf replied as he got up from his seat, "Anyway, I've been thinking for the past few days. And I just wanted to formally apologize for my actions on Friday. There was no excuse for the way I acted at all. You and Fujiko have been too forgiving of my actions. So I want to say... thank you. Thank you for being a good friend Jumpman, even when I fail at being one. And to show my gratitude, I brought you this." Taking out the lucky charm he purchased from Grandpa Hino, Galuf handed it to Jumpman, saying, "Hope this charm brings you great fortunes in days to come."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG]

Once he reached the parking lot, Kuzco heard Pacha shouting, "WE SHOOK HANDS ON IT!!" Deciding to rub it in Pacha's face one more time, Kuzco rushed back to the spot where Pacha was stuck in quicksand. "You know, the funny thing about shaking hands is... you need hands!" Kuzco told Pacha, showing him his hooves (thus he never had hands to shake with in the first place), "Okay. Buh-bye." As Kuzco started to walk, he accidentally slipped on a puddle, causing him to fall back and land right in the quicksand next to Pacha. "Are you okay? Are you all right?" Pacha asked. "Yeah. Yeah, I think I'm all right," Kuzco replied as he noticed he too was stuck in the quicksand. "Good," Pacha said as he punched Kuzco, "That's for going back on your promise!" Punching him back, Kuzco said, "Yeah? And that's for kidnapping me and taking me to your island, which I'm still gonna make sure gets destroyed, by the way. Hehehe." Noticing Pacha about to punch him, Kuzco said, "No touchy." After punching Kuzco once more, Pacha complained, "Why did I risk my life for a selfish brat like you? I was always taught that there was some good in everyone, even bad guys, but, oh, you proved me wrong." "Oh, boo-hoo. Now I feel really bad. Bad llama," Kuzco replied. "I could've let you die when you were being chased by all those Luxrays, and then all my problems would be over," Pacha added. "Well, that makes you ugly AND stupid," Kuzco replied. "Let's end this," Pacha said, ready to fight with Kuzco. "Ladies first," Kuzco replied. The two then began to fight, with the two constantly punching and biting the other, forgetting that they were stuck on quicksand...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Shay Cormac's Origins Part 18: Flashback 9 Years Ago (April 12, 2004) / Najaf, Iraq~

[​IMG]

Walking past the Imam Ali Mosque, Shay began to look for fellow Crystal Order member, Romulus Thread, who was supposed to meet him in this area. "
    So... you're the famous Shay Patrick Cormac I heard so much about?" a voice asked Shay from behind. Turning around, Cormac found Romulus Thread leaning against a lamppost...

[​IMG]

"Romulus Thread... was beginning to worry you wouldn't show up," Shay said as he shook hands with Romulus. "Eh, I'm not exactly known to be on time for meetings. But here I am," Thread replied, "Anyway... follow me. I hear you want to meet my good friend, Muqtada al-Sadr." Shay nodded, and began to follow Romulus as they walked through the streets of Najaf. "So, what's your story, Mr. Thread?" Shay asked. "Well, I took part in the bombing of Yugoslavia about five years ago. Wanted to bomb an air base with fighter jets that were about to attack a nearby village. My commanding officer didn't give me permission, but I still did it anyway. The village was saved... but I was dishonorably discharged for what I did. So I tried to see if I can get back at the military... and that's when the Crystal Order came to me," Romulus answered, "I joined the Crystal Order with the hope that one day, the Japanese military will pay for getting rid of me, and any other soldier that deserves more recognition than he or she deserves. And that includes you, Cormac." "Don't worry Romulus. It may take time... but one day, we will be victorious," Cormac said. "I think this may be the start of a great friendship," Romulus replied. Suddenly, the two stopped at the sight of a heavily fortified building. "Muqtada's right over there," Thread told Shay, "Ready?" Shay nodded in reply, and the two Crystal Order members walked towards the building.

~Highway outside The Observatory, Cuba~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

~Cuban Jeep Chase~

[​IMG]

Cassidy & Butch
    Former Team Rocket Grunts

Agent 007 kept his foot on the gas pedal, trying to lose the jeep Butch and Cassidy were in while bypassing the cars in the highway. Butch and Cassidy, however, were catching up to the MI6 agent. "Faster!" Cassidy yelled to the jeep driver, who nodded and tried to accelerate while avoiding hitting the cars on the road. Taking out a Pokeball, Butch told Cassidy, "Let's have our Pokemon take care of the spy!" Nodding, Cassidy took out a Pokeball of her own. Throwing it outside the jeep, Cassidy yelled, "Come out, Charizard!" "You too, Blaziken! Get rid of that spy!" Butch added as he threw his Pokeball outside the jeep. Out of the Pokeballs came Cassidy's Charizard and Butch's Blaziken...
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Cassidy's Charizard instantly began to fly to the direction of James Bond's jeep, while Butch's Blaziken started to sprint across the highway, jumping over vehicles in its way, trying to catch up to Bond's jeep. Looking at his rear-view mirror, James Bond noticed Charizard and Blaziken trying to catch up to him. 'They just won't give up,' James thought to himself as he kept accelerating. "Ok Butch, time to use the Mega Rings Rassilon gave us," Cassidy told Butch. "Right!" Butch replied as he and Cassidy took out their Mega Rings from their pockets and attaching them to their wrists. Tapping on the Key Stone on their Mega Ring, Butch and Cassidy yelled, "Charizard and Blaziken... Mega Evolve!" As Charizard and Blaziken continued with their chase, they began to Mega Evolve, with Charizard becoming Mega Charizard Y, and Blaziken becoming Mega Blaziken...

[​IMG][​IMG]
    Upon Mega Evolving, Mega Blaziken's speed increased, allowing it to sprint faster. Once Bond's jeep was to Mega Blaziken's right, Mega Blaziken tried to hit the jeep with a Fire Punch. Noticing Mega Blaziken about to attack, Bond quickly drove to the lane to his right, causing Mega Blaziken's Fire Punch attack to miss. Meanwhile, Mega Charizard Y was closing in on Bond's jeep from behind, and was about to attack with a Flamethrower attack. Noticing Mega Charizard Y about to attack on his rear-view mirror, Bond went back to the lane to his left, avoiding the Flamethrower attack. 'I can't keep doing this for much longer,' Bond thought to himself as he kept driving, wondering what to do to get away. Suddenly, Mega Blaziken sprinted forward, and was right in front of Bond's jeep. Giving a signal to Mega Charizard Y with its claw, Mega Blaziken quickly turned around to face Bond's jeep heading towards it, and hit the jeep with a powerful Blaze Kick. Bond's jeep was sent flying to the air, with Mega Charizard Y catching it in the air. Bond noticed Mega Charizard Y grinning at him as it was carrying the jeep. Looking around, Mega Charizard noticed a waterfall close to the highway. Flying towards it while still carrying Bond's jeep, Mega Charizard Y intended to send Bond falling to his death in the waterfall. Taking out his pistol, Bond aimed for Mega Charizard Y's claw. Shooting the claw, Mega Charizard roared in pain as Bond's jeep fell to the river below...

~The Year 2029 (16 Years in the Future) / Monastery in the Mountains of China~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Rini remained quiet as she hid, watching Mewtwo wait for whatever enemy was approaching the monastery. The ground began to shake as the walls around Mewtwo broke, with several creatures arriving, ready to attack him...

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Countless numbers of Dusks and Floods, led by three Kooma Pandas, jumped on Mewtwo, who pushed them back with his psychic energy. 'Yay Mewtwo!' Rini thought to her self, silently cheering for Mewtwo. Mewtwo started hitting Dusks and Floods with Shadow Balls, vanquishing every single one that tried to jump at him to attack. One of the Kooma Pandas tried to punch Mewtwo hard with its paw, but Mewtwo dodged and grabbed its arm, sending it flying straight to another Kooma Panda, destroying both creatures. A Flood then grabbed on to Mewtwo, trying to hold him in place as a Dusk went in for the kill. Using his psychic energy, Mewtwo forced the Flood to let go of him, and smashed it with the Dusk, destroying both. Noticing a Kooma Panda rushing towards him while accompanied by a couple of Dusks, Mewtwo used his psychic power to control the pedestal from the hidden room, and sent it flying towards the creatures, destroying them. As Mewtwo continued fighting against Dusks and Floods, two more creatures appeared, looking much tougher than the creatures that Mewtwo had been fighting...

[​IMG]

One of the Berserkers rushed towards Mewtwo, ready to smash him with its claymore. As the Berserker swung its claymore at Mewtwo, Mewtwo summoned the pedestal he was controlling, and blocked the Berserker's attack, with both weapons locked against each other. As Mewtwo tried to push back the Berserker, the second Berserker teleported behind Mewtwo, and smashed his head with its claymore, knocking the Pokemon out. 'No!' Rini thought to herself, now worried about Mewtwo. A bunch of Dusks and Floods then wrapped themselves around the defeated Mewtwo in order to make sure he doesn't escape. Just then, a corridor of darkness appeared, and out of it came Haytham Kenway...

[​IMG]

"Well well well... if it isn't Mewtwo... it certainly has been a while," Haytham said as he walked over to Mewtwo, "Why, I remember the day I first met you as though it was yesterday. Times have certainly changed." Opening his eyes slowly, Mewtwo asked, "What do you want, Haytham?" "Where's the girl, Mewtwo?" Kenway asked, "I know she's here. He wants her." "I'll die before telling you where Rini is," Mewtwo replied. "That can be arranged," Haytham said as a hidden blade extended from a device on his wrist, "I think I'm going to enjoy this more than when I killed my own son." Rini shook her head in disbelief as she saw what Haytham was about to do. As the Dusks and Floods that were wrapped around Mewtwo let go of him, Haytham quickly stabbed Mewtwo in his chest, right in the same spot where Mewtwo had the Crystal Order logo engraved so many years ago.
    "NOOO!!!!" Rini cried, quickly catching the attention of Haytham and the creatures with him. Collapsing to the ground, Mewtwo noticed that Rini was there the whole time, and that she hadn't used the Time Key yet. "Run... Rini..." Mewtwo said with his dying breath as his eyes closed, permanently. Rini couldn't believe Mewtwo was dead, but there was no time to mourn, as she was about to be chased by the creatures that attacked Mewtwo. "Get her!" Haytham ordered the creatures, with Dusks and Floods rushing towards Rini, who started running away as fast as she could while Luna-P continued following her around. After passing through different hallways, Rini reached a dead-end, with nothing but a broken wall in front of her. Outside the broken wall, Rini could see the valley far below where the monastery was. "You have nowhere else to run, Small Lady," a voice told Rini from behind. Turning around, Rini found herself cornered by Haytham Kenway, Dusks, Floods, and the two Berserkers. "Enough of this endless chase," Haytham continued as he extended his hand, "Come with me, child. There is someone who really wants to meet you."
    "I'll never go anywhere with you!" Rini angrily replied. "Hmph, so be it," Kenway said as he snapped his fingers, and Dusks rushed straight towards Rini. Without giving it much thought, Rini jumped out of the wall, and began to fall to the valley below with Luna-P as well, screaming as the Dusks swooped down towards her. Grabbing the Time Key, Rini yelled,
    "Time Key, take me back to the year where all this can be stopped! Take me back to Tokyo in the year 2013!" The Time Key began to glow, and began to suck Rini and Luna-P into a portal that disappeared instantly, with the Dusks that were following Rini stopping their descent, wondering where the girl could've disappeared to.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2015
  15. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Gym-

Jake watched Ed hit the wall and took the ball, "I'll be taking that!" "You guys continue, I'll take Ed to the nurse's office." Fang said, picking up Ed and carrying him over her shoulder. As she felt, Kira sighed and kept watch Jake had the ball and got ready when he came her way. She knelt down and took the ball from him, having him surprised as she ran.

[​IMG]

-MMPR & Ninja Storm-

"I can't say that I know the team, the only Sentai or Ranger team I know is my own team, Gokaigers, and the Megaforce." Tommy said, smiling and surprised to hear a new team. "If you can tell me what they looked like, I can ask Gai. He's a Sentai fantic, kinda."

[​IMG]

-Principal's Office-

"Thank you, sir." Koyomi said, bowing then left with Haruto, holding his hand. She went to the English classroom and sat down in her desk with Haruto next to her. Gia, who sat on the other side of her, whispered to her the page they were on and Koyomi nodded, opening her book to the page, reading the lesson.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Hospital-

Philip nodded, leaning against the wall. "I have done a look-up on Elsa, she is very shy and not very sociable due to a incident in her past." "By the way, can you remember who it was?" Akira asked. "Sorry if it is personal to remember." "He had short wavy silver hair and wore a coat with a furline." Hermione said, remembering Kazari's human side. Philip hid his surprise to her description of Kazari then she detailed his Greeed form, Kimberly held her communicator as she listened.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Coffee Shop-

Alice looked at the business card, "Thank you for the card, but I'm fine where I am staying. Blanca likes it as well." Blanca nodded, wagging his tail as she rubbed his head softly. "And I'm sure that Mister Sarcastic here likes it as well." She sighed and didn't look at Yuri, slipping her tea.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Command Center-

Listening to Kate, Lily thought for a moment and revealed her Genesis Driver, "Is this what you are looking for?" "What?!" Navi shouted in surprise, Lily also brought out her Lockseed. "It just appeared to me in the UK. It seems to be some kind of Driver since the door to the Center accepted it. And from Miss Kate's command, I would guess that there are out there with similar Drivers." She put her hand to her chin, curious about the others.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Moon Palace-

"Aw, Thrax!" Zedd said, seeing his son home and patting his shoulder. "Welcome home. Good to see you again." "Aw, my handsome little boy." Rita said, smiling as she turned and approached her son. "How have your travels been? We have missed you."

-Flower Shop-

"Well, we have many white flowers as you can see." Aerith said, showing the white flowers the shop had. "Maybe if you can describe what kind of girl she is, we can find the right flower for her." She smiled and looked at the flowers with Oliver.

"Well, I would have my mother's brunette hair but because of my powers, my hair is this white color." Elsa said, looking down with a sad smile and stroking her hair. "But thank you for finding her, Harold. You're doing so much for me, and I haven't done anything to thank you."

[​IMG]

-Moon Kingdom CyberSpace Cafe-

"Good moring, Amy." Hayley said, smiling at her employee. "Everything is doing good. Ready for work?" She was glad that she didn't have to work in the cafe alone and hoped more people will come to work here soon.

16. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Coffee Shop~

[​IMG]

"
    Oh no, I wasn't trying to sell you a house," Discord replied to Alice, "Just wanted to exchange contact information in case you wanted to talk. Nothing more than that." Taking a sip of his macchiato, Discord asked, "I mean, that is what friends do, isn't it? Or did I get it wrong?"

~Park in Tokyo~

A portal appeared right next to a tree in a park, and out of it came Rini, followed by her flying device, Luna-P...

[​IMG]

Landing face flat on the grass, Rini got up, and noticed the portal disappear. Looking around, she saw a sight she had never seen before... an area that was peaceful, with many people walking around normally, and the sun shining bright. Squinting her eyes at the brightness of the sun, Rini said to herself,
    "So... that must be the sun Mommy and Daddy talked about all the time. And they were right about everything being much more peaceful in the past, and about people being happy and cheerful..." Grabbing the Time Key from her pocket, Rini was shocked to see it suddenly disintegrate and turn to dust, as its one-time use has already been used. "Well, it's not like the future was any better," Rini said to herself, "Still... I don't know where to start..." Sighing, Rini headed to the park exit, hoping she'll figure out what to do soon.

~Nintendo High School Hallway~

[​IMG]

As Fang was carrying Ed over her shoulder, heading to the nurse's office, Ed continued laughing as usual, telling Fang, "I saw flying chickens, Ms. Fang." And then, for no reason whatsoever, Ed started to sing, "I'm a little teapot, short and stout! This is my handle, this is my spout."

[​IMG]

"Ugh... what happened..." Eddy wondered out loud as he got up after crashing to the wall, noticing Ed and Fang weren't around. Looking around, Eddy saw that the match was still taking place, and quickly got back into the game. Watching Kira surprise Jake and steal the ball caused Eddy to laugh hard, saying, "I'm glad I didn't miss that!"

~Hospital~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Incident?" Officer Jenny wondered out loud after hearing what Philip said about Elsa, "I wonder if it was the death of her parents..." "Oh yeah, I remember when I read the news the day that happened," Doctor Hu added, "So sad..." Listening to Hermione describe Kazari's human and Greeed forms, Officer Jenny asked, "So I guess he's a shapeshifter then?"

----------------------------------------------------------

~Moon Palace~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"I missed you and father as well," Thrax replied to his mother, "Ronan and his wife, Nehellenia, send their best regards to you. Unfortunately, they are now facing a terrible crisis, trying to thwart a rebellion on the planet Xandar, the last remnant of the great Queen Beryl's empire. But on the bright side, I have won a bet on a race in Tatooine. And passing by the ruins of Zordon's planet, Azarath, always brings me joy."

---------------------------------------------------

~Command Center~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Taking a look at Lily's Genesis Driver and Lockseed, Alpha said, "Well I'm sure Kate was referring to these, as well as any of the many spandex-wearing heroes out there." "Alpha is correct," Zordon added, "I am not sure who gave you, or anyone else those Drivers, but we'll first try to get in contact with the ones who received them to ensure our mutual alliance in fighting evil." "These Drivers that appeared out of nowhere would also explain all the weird readings we've been getting for days," Alpha 5 commented.

~Shay Cormac's Origins Part 19: Flashback 9 Years Ago (April 12, 2004) / Muqtada al-Sadr's Heavily Fortified Compound, Najaf, Iraq~

[​IMG][​IMG]

As Shay and Romulus reached the entrance of the building, they were greeted by two armed men. "Salam alaykum ya akhooya," Romulus greeted the men in Arabic, who nodded in reply, recognizing him from previous visits. "Hona el ostath Shay Patrick Cormac, khan el yabaneyeen, wa bado yiltaqi maa Muqtada," Romulus continued, telling the men in Arabic that Shay betrayed the Japanese military, and that he wants to meet with their leader, Muqtada al-Sadr. Hearing that Shay betrayed Japan, the two armed men looked at Shay with a look of approval, and signaled to Romulus and Shay that they could enter. "Mashkoor," Shay thanked the two men in Arabic as he and Romulus entered the building. "Looks like you already have fans," Thread commented. "Let's just hope Muqtada is one of them," Shay replied.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

~Highway Bridge Overlooking Waterfall in Cuba~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Standing at the emergency lane, Torres, Butch, and a couple of Cuban soldiers were trying to see if there were any signs of life as they leaned across the bridge rail, wondering if James Bond survived the fall earlier. "I doubt he's alive... no one can survive a fall like that," Torres said, with Butch nodding in agreement. Meanwhile, Cassidy's Charizard was whimpering as Cassidy was taking care of the hand that Bond shot. "Oh, stop whining you big baby!" Cassidy rudely told her Charizard as she wrapped the wounded part of its hand with a bandage. Meanwhile, in a forest close to the area...

[​IMG]

Agent 007, having survived the earlier fall, was walking through the forest while wet from falling in the river, trying to make sure he was as far away from the highway as possible to avoid being caught by his enemies.

-------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG]

After fighting each other for a while, Kuzco and Pacha stopped after remembering they were stuck in quicksand. Looking down, they noticed that their bodies were now halfway under. "Uh-oh," Pacha commented as he noticed that he and Kuzco were closer to sinking in the quicksand. Fearing for his life, Kuzco cried, "
    What are we gonna do? What are we gonna do? We're gonna die! We're gonna die! That's it for me!" Looking around, Pacha found a Tauros eating grass next to Kuzco's side of the quicksand, and quickly thought of an idea...

[​IMG]

"
    No, we're not. Calm down," Pacha replied to Kuzco's whining, "I have an idea. You see that Tauros close to you?" "Y-Yeah," Kuzco replied. "Good," Pacha said, "Now, I need you to stretch your neck out to the Tauros's tails, and bite one of them, and th-" "Woah woah woah, you want me to do WHAT?!" Kuzco interrupted Pacha after he said he needed to bite on of Tauros's tails, "No thanks, but I'm not doing that." "Look, I know it's not exactly the most pleasant thing to do, but we're gonna have to work together to get out of this, so follow my lead," Pacha replied, "As I was saying, once you bite a tail, you need to keep biting, because Tauros is sure to run fast once you bite one of its tails. As you keep biting, Tauros's running will surely pull both of us out of the quicksand. So, ready to give it a try?" "Uhh, ok..." Kuzco said, extending his neck as Pacha instructed. Once Kuzca was facing Tauros's tails, he was about to bite one of them, but stopped immediately, complaining, "Ewww, do you know how unsanitary it is to bite a tail?!" "Look, if you wanna make it out of here alive... then you're just gonna have to trust me!" Pacha cried. Gulping, Kuzco tried to give it another shot, this time with his eyes closed. Eventually, Kuzco finally bit one of the tails, causing Tauros to instantly run. As Pacha held on to Kuzco's right hoof, he and Kuzco were both pulled out of the quicksand by the Tauros's strength. Landing on the grass, Kuzco and Pacha couldn't believe that they got out of the quicksand, thankful that the plan worked. Looking at each other, the two chuckled before noticing the Tauros that got them out turn around, and charge at them. "Look out!" Kuzco yelled, pushing Pacha out of the way of Tauros's rampage. Having missed its target, Tauros instead found itself land on the quicksand, stuck in the same place where Kuzco and Pacha were stuck earlier. "Yeah! Oh, look at me and my bad self. I pushed you right out of harm's way!" Kuzco told Pacha as he shifted his focus to the Tauros, "'Oh, I'm a big mean ol' Tauros, and I'm gonna kill you.' Well, not today, pal! Uh-huh. Uh-huh, uh-huh, uh-huh. Uh-huh." As Kuzco danced in celebration of saving Pacha from Tauros, Pacha remained silent, shocked that Kuzco actually saved his life.
    "You... just saved my life," Pacha said. "Huh? So?" Kuzco asked. "I knew it," Pacha happily replied. "Knew what?" Kuzco asked once more. "That there is some good in you after all," Pacha answered. "Oh, no," Kuzco replied. "Admit it," Pacha continued. "Wrong," Kuzco replied. "Yes, there is," Pacha insisted. "Nuh-uh," Kuzco denied. "I think there is," Pacha replied. "Nuh-uh," Kuzco continued denying. "Hey, you could've let Tauros kill me," Pacha said. "Come on. What's the big deal? I'm not that heartless!" Kuzco replied, only to be shocked at the words he himself had just said, "Don't read too much into it. It was a one-time thing." "Right. Sure," Pacha said, smiling at Kuzco.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2015
  17. Hiro ✩ Guardian

-Tommy's office-

Suddenly, there was a loud "Yes I am!" that came from one of the couches. The Ninja Storm Rangers turned to see a young man in a silver coat and a poofy scarf laying there. "I can identify the Sentai you need to know about!" He stood up with a jump, "I'm Gai, and you're the Ninja Storm Rangers, right? Though when I heard about you, you were called Hurricangers... Oh well."

Tori rolled her eyes a little.

Shane nodded. "They were blue, green, and yellow, and they had weird symbols on their faces, and swords strapped to their waists."

"Oh, they're the Samurai Sentai Shinkenger! The 33rd Super Sentai!" Gai said enthusiastically. "Yeah, they fight using Mojikara, or rather Word Power, and their most notable ally is Kamen Rider Decade!"

Dustin nodded, "Guess that answers that."

Shane nodded as well. "Good to know."

"Also, I never mentioned this, but I'm also Goooookai-!" He did a spin and thrust his arms out, "Silver!"

Tori giggled slightly.

-Daigo and Security-

"Oh man, this isn't a good situation..." Daigo spun, making sure that security let him go, then he shot at them and backed away.

Suddenly, a large Tyrannosaurus rex robot stampeded through, blocking Daigo from the enemy. It roared as if asking if Daigo was okay.

"What do you think, Gabutyra? I'm the man who defeated you!" King said cheerily.

Gabutyra nodded, then breathed life into Daigo's blaster, also giving him a red and yellow vest with a gabutyra-like design to it.

Daigo looked at the blaster and his vest. "Whoaaaa..." He reached into a pocket and pulled out a Zyudenchi, that looked like a battery. "Heh... Let's go bravely, like Torin said." He smirked, "Brave in!" Daigo clicked the button to charge the battery. He put it in the blaster and held it near his head. "KYORYU CHANGE!" He spun the corkscrew, then danced to a melody that echoed out.

Right foot over kicked up left, left over right, and a spin before...

"FIRE!" He fired what looked like Gabutyra's head, which then shut its jaws around him, turning him into a Kyoryuger. "Oh man... This is amazing! You'll be surprised when you hear! The Fanged Brave, Kyoryu Red!"

-Kamen Sentai Shinkencade-

"Lord-chan?" Kaoru said, looking into the camera like she was in the Office. She was blushing under her helmet. She liked the nickname, it was sort of cute.

Genta smacked Decade over the head with his Sakanmaru. "Show respect, you thief!"

18. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

~Shotaro~

Shotaro nodded. "Yeah, I somewhat recall that hitting the news big time when I was younger, and how Elsa who was still too young for the Throne so Arendelle kept it's doors shut and only re-opened recently since coming into power, but no, I haven't located her, she can't of been kidnapped else they'd be a ransom demand by now and I doubt she knows Tokyo like the back of her hand to hide, she might likely be hiding in areas we wouldn't normally consider, she had the power to control Ice and create snow, that sounds like magic, maybe we should ask for people with magical abilities to trace her perhaps?" Shotaro suggested

~Decade~

Decade felt the smack and turned to stare at ShinkenGold while pointing the Ride Booker at a Gedoshuu, shooting at it without looking. "Respect is earned, not demanded, I'll call her what I want, and for your information, I don't steal, that's Kaito, besides you got back your squid so don't assume I'm that same as him." Decade said in a low annoyed tone. "Lord-chan, let's just finish these minions off before someone gets hurt." Tsukasa put an emphasises on the Lord-chan to annoy Genta even further.

~Marvelous~

Marvelosu delivered a head slap to Gai who acted like his usual self. "And this is why you never make many friends Gai." Marvelous said and crossed his arms. "So, you're a new team? I'm Marvelous, leader of the Gokaigers." Marvelous said. "And you are?" He asked them.

~Harold~

Harold raised his hands. "No thanks are needed Elsa, I'm just happy to help out Elsa." Harold said and he could see her shake her head in protest, it was no surprise, he took her in when she ran away and helped with her the unstable control of her powers as well as revealing to her she wasn't alone in being born with magic. "I can see you aren't going to budge on doing something to thank me." Harold admitted, he ha d a feeling it'll be hard to change her mind about expressing that.

~Yuri~

"I don't think that's how friends work, It just sort of... happens I suppose?" Yuri said to him. "Since well, it's never really stated whenever you are a friend or not to someone, least that's what I think." Yuri finished his tea.

~Albert~

Albert looked upon Elise as she asked her question and he pulled up a seat. "Please, sit and listen to my tale." Albert said and sat down, hands on his cane. "Questionable acts of the Order you say? I suppose there are some that happened within my lifetime, when I was a bit more youthful in my days, I was once branded a heretic by the Vatican because I expressed my ideals of the rich and the poor becoming equals, a person's placed judged by birth did not matter to me for I saw all beings created by God as equals, I was imprisoned and tortured for many years until my release." Albert said leaning back into his chair.

"I do not question the higher members because I know they can make an old man's life difficult, if I could young lady, I would abandon this Order and be on my way to save the world from such an organization, but with Rassilion in power and too many potential adversaries, I can only be but an observer and follow my tasks until the time is right, but you young lady have so much potential than your father ever could accomplish, not as a member of the Order but as a individual woman, perhaps join the cause with those who fight against the Order and salvage it to become something the people can look up to." Albert gave a small smile.

"f you wish to discover the truth shrouded in the darkness, you need to open your eyes and listen with your ears, I would introduce you to an old friend, Nicolas Flamel but unfortunately, the man passed away, living on by a supposed son, perhaps you can locate the boy and see things in a different light." Albert said to her

19. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Gym-

"Kira, come back!" Jake said, going after her as she ran with the ball, looking at her new teammate, Kira told him, "Just be happy that I didn't go rough on you, Jake." Jake was a bit confused but still went after her to get the ball back.

[​IMG]

-Nintendo High Hallway-

"That's....... really great, Ed," Fang said, pretending to get what Ed was doing. She sweatdropped and thought to herself, 'It's a wonder and a miracle that this kid made it into this school.' She went to the nurse's office and laid him on one of the beds.

[​IMG]

-Tommy's office-

Giving a small laugh, Tommy looked at Marelous, saying, "Give Gai a break, Marvelous, his knowledge might actually save you one day. Sides, he was able to help these Ninja Storm Rangers." Looking at them, Tommy thought for a moment, but then asked, "I know this is out of the blue, but would you three like to have a mentor? I don't know much teaching others, but I would like to help you guys. If you don't have a mentor already."

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Hospital-

"How can we find those with magic, though?" Kimberly asked, remembering in all the fights she had been in so far and not knowing anyone with magic. Philip thought for a moment and said, "Excuse me." Looking a hidden place in the hospital, Philip entered the Planet's Bookshelf and entered the keywords, 'Magic', 'People', and 'Japan'. Watching the books appear according to the words, Philip grabbed the book appeared to him and read through, he knew Haruto had magic, but some others in the book surprised him and wondered to tell the others.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Coffee Shop-

"I do think of you as a friend, John." Alice said, looking at him and smiling. "I never really had any friends, growing up. So, it would be nice to have one at least." Blanca whined, feeling left out. Alice smiled and rubbed his head, "Of course, I won''t forget you, Blanca." Blanca smiled, panting happily.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Command Center-

"Then please let me help," Lily said, walking up to the control panel. "I'll be interested to see who else has similar Drivers like this." 'And I can study the energy reading that they are giving off,' She thought to herself, setting her Driver and Lockseed down.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Moon Palace-

"Really wish that we could go and help, but we are stuck here, dealing the blasted Rangers, Riders, and Gokaigers." Zedd said, tightly gripping his staff. Rita spoke, "Speaking of, one of the Rangers is alone right now. It's the perfect chance to attack."

-Flower Shop-

"Please, let me." Elsa said, smiling. "It's just common sense to have some way to thank you." She held his hand and smiled at him.

20. FancyStache Traverse Town Homebody

~ Library ~

Taking Albert's words in mind, Elise nodded. "I'll seek out this son, and find out tre truth. Perhaps even find out what happened to my father. Thank you for helping me."

~ Flower Shop ~

Oliver thought over Aerith's inquiry. "Well, she's a bit of a bookworm, and outspoken when she wants to be. Oh, and she likes dogs." He said with a smile.

~ Nintendo High: Guard Station ~

Jeremy noticed Mike heading out. "You got somewhere to be, Mike?" "Kind of." Mike answered. "The Robotics professor is expecting some robots today, and I'm heading there to see if they arrived safely."

~ Space Engineering Classroom ~

Ignoring the stunned silence of the class, Yuri Cosmos began the lesson. "Now, I know many of you are nervous about the class, so we shall start with an easy, relaxing subject." He began writing on the board. "Lesson one! Rockets: how they work, and horrible things that occur when they don't!"

~ Crystal Order HQ ~

Noticing Xaldin, Florent gave the man's hair a rude once-over before replying. "I have some interesting info for Rassilon."

~ Nurse's Office ~

Carlos saw Fang and Ed enter the office, and shook his head. "So, what has he done to himself now?"

~ JIA HQ ~

"Nah, no tax dollars spent on these babies, mate." Kano replied. "Just a few, ehh, 'undocumented arms' I got from a foreign contact of mine. Said these could blow a guy to bits with ease."

Last edited: Feb 19, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.