RE: Mario's High School Days

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by NutheadBros, Jan 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

~Jumpman Family Origins [Part 2] [Febuary 1981]: In the Cold Storm of Honnouiji~

It was a cold snowy night in Febuary as Jumpman sped down the streets of Tokyo towards the city of Honnou on his yellow Vespa with pizzas and a bowl of Pasta in the side baskets. He eventually drove right into Honnou. Jumpman started to think. "What an odd delivery that Dad and Bro sent me on, I don't think I've heard of the Yamaguchi family before." Eventually he arrived at a large fancy apartment complex made for those above Zero and One-Star students before stopping and grabbing the food. He saw the apartment door on the top floor and immediatly jumped into the air landing right outside it. He knocked on the door before kicking it down after nobody answered the door entering the fancy white and gold adorned premises. Jumpman's jaw dropped as he walked in. "Wow, this place is much more fancier than my own house. Hello! Anyone home?" Before Jumpman could look around he felt a hard kick to the back of his head falling to the floor unconcious as the woman from before stood there only wearing a towel on her body and head shouting. "How dare you break into Fujiko Yamaguchi's apartment, you perverted idiot! I should call the Elite Four on you ass for this!" She noticed the food perfectly intact on a nearby table before her anger calmed down in realization. She picked Jumpman up and kicked him on the forehead apologizing profusely. "I'm sorry! I'm so sorry I did this to you! Don't be scared..I will nurse you back to health..just don't die on me boy!" She then scrambled into her room carrying Jumpman's body in a panic.

Hours later Jumpman's blue eyes opened up only to see the brunette posing in front of the mirror with Jumpman's yellow hat on her head. "Wow, this looks great on me." Jumpman noticed he had a bandage wrapped around his head still in pain as he spoke. "Yeah, you do look great in it." The woman froze as her cold defenses came back up. "Hmph, you better be lucky I decided to patch you up for kicking ou in the head on accident." Jumpman frowned as he looked at her. "Why are you so rude to everyone? Is this really what people from Honnouiji act like? Cold, cruel and merciless?" Jumpman looked around noticing the empty boxes and bowl before smirking. "Of course, you like my cooking...you're just afraid to admit it for the sake of your school pride." Fujiko froze in place as Jumpman stung the sweet spot. In a panic she locked all the doors and windows before jumping on the bed and leaning close to Jumpman showing him her beautiful sapphire eyes and she whispered. "Yes...I love your cooking, it has something I can't grasp in it...but I can't tell the others. They would think I'm a disgrace and my respect and reputation will be wiped clean. So..." She then clapsed her hands together in a begging position. "...please teach me your secret recipe, pretty please?" She batted her eyebrows sending the brunette male crawling back with red cheeks. "Okay, but please..after I am fully healed." As if out of nowhere Fujiko grabbed Jumpman in a giant hug squeezing him. "Arigato...Jumpman-kun."

~Unknown~

Within a starry chamber adorned in blue and gold were seven chairs overlooking a spiral floor. Eldstar appeared in one of the chairs followed by six other distinct stars. Eldstar spoke up. "Everyone, she has made it on the blue world where it lies but I also met two boys who managed to survive looking right into her eye." Apurple star that had glasses and a mustache spoke up hovering in his chair. "Survived? I thought only those from our domain could survive without ill effects." Eldstar ;ppled at th other star before responding. "Yes Skolar, this is true. Normal humans and even normal people with powers cannot endure the power of her hidden eye connected to the relic itself, however those two were a different case entirely..especially after fighting against some of the strongest S-Types that have befell Tokyo." A light-blue star with a sailor's hat asked with a smirk. "You don't think one of them could be...well you know?" Eldstar looked at the new speaker. "Well it's impossible but...there may be two on our hands this generation..."

~Rassilon's Office~

Bagular adjusted his beard as he approached the desk explaining. "I've come to give an update on recovering the data from the ship we have recovered. After tinkering with the systems and what-not Colress has informed us that we cannot get the A.I. access without the use of a T.O.M. unit. Colress however said he knows of one and went to get it. He also told me to tell you and the rest of our brothers and sisters to not intervene or the one he's after will be suspicious."

~Outside Mario & Luigi's House~

Mario, Luigi and Rosalina eventually left the house after finishing breakfast and waved at Fujiko and Jumpman as they were already working hard at the resturant with people starting to crowd in after learning about their business on Smackdown days prior. As they walked Rosalina stopped the brothers by their collars as she saw something sitting right outside Oaken's Trading Post that intrigued her. She walked over to a large teal-colored motorcycle and got on it noting that her body could easily reach the petals. She looked at Luigi with innocent eyes as she softly asked. "Luigi-kun? Can you buy this for me?" Luigi blinked in surprise with red cheeks as he said. "S-sure, Mario you go ahead..I g-got some stuff to do." Mario smirked and walked away as Luigi and Rosalina went into the building."

Mario kept going before arriving at Flynn's arcade. With a smile he entered the building and went past Belle and Vert trying to to beat the high-score on the Sailor V game. He stopped when he saw Peach standing at the DDR machine dancing with acrobatic twirls and jumps that impressed Mario. After the song was over Peach leaned against the railing with sweat rolling down her blonde hair..that was until she saw Mario clapping in applause. "Mario? What are ou doing here?" "Skipping the debate, you?" "I...am also skipping the debate..." Mario was surprised. "Wow, didn't expect the princess to be a rebel too..say can I play with you?" Peach blinked in surprise. "Sure"

Peach and Mario placed their coins into the machine before they picked a song together and stood with their legs crossed as the song started.

As the song finished and the dancers were tensed beyond belief Mario grabbed Peach's waist and spun in place on the last notes before ending with Mario on his tip-toes and Peach with her arms out as though she was flying. The scores came up as a alarm rang with Mario and Peach having topped the highest score on the machine and others assembling around them clapping. Peach asked in a dizzy sweat. "Um, Mario?" Mario added in. "Princess?" before they asked simultainiously. "Would you like to go on a date with me tonight? OF COURSE!" Noire looked at the two before commently with a smirk. "Wait until the news gets around Nintendo High about this one!" Noire pulled out her phone and began texting everyone she knew.

~Santcuary of S-Types~

:Go on ahead and head there now, do not try anything that would arouse suspicion from the people there, especially when we know S-Types are there. Now go you two." Astral looked over at Inferno Obitus and E. Tempura Wizard ordering them. "Go tell Purple Man that he and his buddy need to target the one in green, he's the strategist between him and Mario and needs to be removed." The two S-Types nodded and vanished in a blink of an eye

~Gadd Science~

"Damned Crystal Order beat us to the punch!" Vexen cursed as he slammed his fist on the meeting table in front of the other members. Shion sighed and calmly spoke up. "It's no use yelling about it, they have the AI and data. There's nothing we can do but move on...even though KOS-MOS beat that pervert up for looking at my breasts funny." KOS-MOS looked at Shion with stern orange eyes explaining. "Dandy was trying to grope you, action had to be taken..." Before E. Gadd could say anything Colress burst in with a robot unicorn rampaging behing him with a rainbow mane. "Crygor! Stop this contraption of yours now!" In the midsts of the Chaos Dr. Light walked into the room with another elderly scientist behind him that had distinct gray bat-like hair. Dr. Light placed his palms on the table. "Elvin..we need to talk"

~Vector Industries~

Shadow Mario slowly woke up in a soft bed, his red glowing eyes darting about before Darth Vader walked into the room. "Hello there newcomer...or rather..Blue Testament." Shadow Mario glared at Vader looking pissed. "Blue Testament, what the hell are you going on about!" Darth Vader walked over and sat down on th bed explaining. "My friend and I found you stumbling about almost dead and brought you home due to your sheer power interesting us. You're a kry in helping us find and learn about the Harbinger." Shadow Mario's eyes widened. "Harbinger, huh?"

~Nintendo High: Teacher's Lounge~

Peppy, Felix, Ralph, and Eggman walked into the lounge past Vergil bgefore blinking at the sight of the hole in the wall. Felix sighed before pulling out his hammer and walked over to the hole. "Well, my Job's never done..I can fix it!" He started to hammer on the wall before in a matter of seconds it was whole again. Eggman sat down beside Rose Tyler before speaking to Peppy. "First Metal Sonic acts up because I performed some upgrades on animatronics and now half of the teachers are on strike. This has already been one strange morning." It was then that everyone introduced themselves as Peppy sat down in his usual chair looking at the newcomers smiling before mentioning. "Everyone, to those who are new here my name is Peppy, my father founded this school a long time ago with the intent of keeping our prized treasure safe. Now before you go to your classes I request that you keep an eye on two boys in particular who wear red and green caps. Their names are Mario and Luigi."

~Akihabra: Outside Shop~

Matt, Pat, Woolie, and Liam stood outside carrying bags full of games, anime, manga and other things before Woolie looked at the others speaking loudly. "Man, Summerslam was nothing compared to that match on Smackdown! Especially that ending when DX just beat the **** out of Orton and Edge. You know what, **** them and the Dudley Boyz! They were garbage!" Liam took a look at the others as he held a body pillow with an anime girl on it close to him. "You realize Vince lost a lot of money in stocks and WWE's going down the toilet right?" This made Matt's eyes widen as he fell to his knees screaming with his arms out. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! If WWE's gone then people will be out of jobs like the Baz! Then they'll be forced to work at TNA where old guys and Ric Flair were and Rustling will be garbage!" Pat smacked Matt with his bag knocking the beanie wearing man to the ground. "Dammit Matt get ahold of yourself! Things will be back to normal like nothing happened." Liam took a look at Pat's bag asking. "Why do you have a lot of Rise stuff?" Pat glared at the brunette shouting angrily. "SHUT THE **** UP LIAM!"

~Kai's Car~

"S-so, you say you can lift everything off of my shoulders. How will you do that miss Kai-chan?" Kai simply smirked with a grin before opening the glove compartment revealing a ruby-red box and a dark-red rock like object. She picked up the rock first and smiled looking at the details. On the front of it was a shining blue gem and a bit of white forming into a "mouth" of sorts. "When I first saw you in battle, it reminded me of myself and my first encounter with Model O here." Kairi blinked before pointing at the rock. "It's just a rock..." "Actually, this rock allows me to transform...but that's not the point. The point is that I want you to do something for me." Kairi blinked before Kai-chan opened the box showing that it was full of large cigars which made Kairi lean back. "I want you to take two of these and smoke them." Kairi was a bit imtimidated and confused. "What? Why would I want to do that..I would look ridiculous."

Kai then raised her finger quickly as she explained. "Studies show that someone who has witnessed or been involved in an incident that has scarred them due to life-threatening situations actually need ways to calm down and get back to normal despite PTSD-like systoms kicking in. Sometimes drugs are even required in order to increase cognitive senses and keep in control of certain elements. For instance...Model O contains power from a hybrid Reploid named Omega. People deemed him the Devil Reploid and infact was bloodthirsty and obediant to one man. The power I gained from him...was uncontrollable, various innocents and Crystal Order members were murdered and I was the cause..." Kai looked down with a frown on her face. "Just another tragic misfortune that came into my life after what happened before along with my eye."

Kairi gently placed a hand on Kai's shoulder as though an old wound had reopened in the woman's heart. "I'm sorry...I didn't know all of it happened to you. You didn't mean to kill anyone innocent, did you?" Kai slowly responded. "I was a fool in wanting to be the hero and help those who needed it..." Kairi then glared at the sad woman before stating bluntly. "No...no you're not. If you weren't a good person then you would be just like those people you don't like. You have a good cause." Kai turned towards the redhead who was smirking at her. "You said you wanted to recruit me for your group and you needed to test me to prove myself? Then..." As if her hand and body was on impulse Kairi had grabbed not two, but three of the large cigars and tried to situate them into her mouth before making a muffled. "Let's do this."

Kai-chan was both a bit surprised, a bit skeptical, and a bit intimidated at Kairi's boldness to go through the test as she asked. "Are you sure about this? I mean that's a lot to take in for a little girl like you." Kairi sighed. "Yes, you said I had to prove myself so I'm going to prove myself to you..so I want to do it." Kai swallowed before pulling out her lighter and slowly lit them. "Okaaaay, don't blame me if you puke." After that was said Kairi immediatly took a slow, long puff before exhaling a large cloud from her mouth, her face looking a bit green.​

2. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG]

-Narumi Detective Agency-

Seeing his partner go, Philip thought for a moment and gave Officer Jenny a whole description of what Hermione looked like and what she was seen wearing last. He bowed, "Sorry to leave you, officer, but I need to head to the school to attend. Here's the number to call if you find her. I hope you find something." He stepped out of the office to head to Nintendo High.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Teacher's Lounge-

Dante groaned and shouted as he watched his brother walk to his classroom, "At least, I don't scare my students into wetting themselves and get complains from their parents! I actually teach a useful subject!" Billy, Tommy, Thomas, and Kimberly sweatdropped, thinking to themselves, 'And to think, he is the Red Ranger of the Power Rangers.' Billy got up and hit Dante on the head, then dragged him to the classmate. Lockon came in with Tieria, Lockon looked at Rose and smiled, "Hi there. Name's Lockon Stratos, I'm the school counselor. With me is Tieria Erde, the club activities director. I hope you enjoy your time here."

Philip came in and sat at his desk, Kimberly noticed how he looked and wondered what was wrong. Fang told him, "Yo, Phil. Say hi to the new blood." "Oh, hello, Rose Tyler." Philip said, looking at her. "My name is Philip, I'm the school librarian." "Philip, what's wrong?" Kimberly asked, Philip looked away, "I'll tell you later."

[​IMG]

-Flower Shop-

Elsa took the parchment, making sure not to freeze it when she grabbed it from him. "Alright, be careful out there." She told him. "And thank you for taking care of me when I needed it." She held the parchment in her hands.
    [​IMG]

-Hino Family Shrine-

Rei stepped out of the shrine, dressed in her school uniform. She looked at her grandfather and his Pokemon, "Grandpa, Chad. I'm off to school. See you later." She ran to school, waving at them.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Queen & Elizabeth-

Waiting for Shotaro at a small cafe were two girls in customized Nintendo High girls' uniforms. When the one with the flower in her hair saw Shotaro ride up, she stood up and shouted at him, "Shou-chan, over here!" The other looked at him and smiled.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Akira & Michal's Home-

As Michal finished getting ready for school, tying his hair into a ponytail, there was a knock on the door. Akira answered the door and smiled, "Gotou-chan! It's been forever, man!" Shintaro endured Akira's bear hug while Michal quietly came upon the scene, "Hello, Shintaro-san."

3. FancyStache Traverse Town Homebody

~ Teacher's Lounge ~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Professor Cosmos." Ahmet scolded Yuri, waving his finger. "How many times has Headmaster Mualim told you NOT to use the walls as your own personal door?" Yuri just let out a hearty laugh. "Now, now! The problem's been dealt with! Mr. Felix fixed the hole quite easily!" Ahmet sighed. "Yes, and eventually, he's going to get tired of fixing your little 'entrances'."

Meanwhile, Charlie and Nick were listening to what Peppy had to say.

4. AP_Epikyur Merlin's Housekeeper

~Nintendo High School - Prinicpal's Office~

"My reason for wanting to teach? Well, I guess it's because I would like to put my degree in accounting to good use by teaching what I know to what may be the future of our country one day." replied Isabelle as a different reason ran through her mind: "Not to mention I need to keep an eye on Murabito..."

~In A Park Somewhere~

Growing irritated with waiting for their contact, Ozzie begins scowling as he continues looking around the area. Suddenly, he felt a tapping on his shoulder and turned to see Flea, who was pointing at Florent, who was approaching them with a scowl of his own. Ozzie narrows his eyes and mutters "Of all the people to be our contact, it just had to be HIM, didn't it..."

~Outside Nintendo High~

Having just stepped off the bus, Murabito looks around the campus grounds before heading inside the main building.

~In A Hallway In The Main Building~

Hearing a loud crash coming from the teacher's lounge, Dingodile begins swearing angrily as he begins stomping his way towards the lounge.

5. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Hino Family Shrine~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"
    Bye Rei! Have a nice day at school today!" Grandpa Hino replied to his granddaughter as she left for school. "Piplup!" Chad added as he waved goodbye to her. Once Rei left the premises, Grandpa turned his attention back to Chad, telling him, "Ok Chad, now it's time to focus on strength." Putting on boxing pads on his hands, Grandpa pointed his hands in front of Chad, and said, "Now give me your best shot!" Nodding, Chad started punching at the pair of boxing pads, shouting, "Pip...lup! Pip...lup!" "There you go Chad! Keep up the good work!" Grandpa said as Chad continued punching the pads.

---------------------------------------------------------------

~In Another Dimension - Palkia's Throne~

[​IMG]

Watching Eldstar and the others discussing Rosalina on his crystal ball, Palkia couldn't help but grin at the fact that he was enjoying this much more than he expected. "Well well well, what do we have here," Palkia commented to himself as he watched, "Not one, but two Harbingers? My, this is very interesting. Rosalina, Zordon, Lord Zedd, Rita Repulsa, Astral, Crystal Order... I don't think I've enjoyed watching events like this since Queen Beryl invaded the Moon Kingdom." Gently tapping on the crystal ball, Palkia watched as the vision changed to that of a court in Edenia. "And what's this... a trial?" Palkia wondered to himself out loud, "Hmm, this could be entertaining."

---------------------------------------------------

~Crystal Order HQ: Rassilon's Office~

[​IMG]

"Then there won't an intervention," Rassilon replied, "I expect nothing less of Colress. After all, we wouldn't have access to Gadd Science's valuable information if it wasn't for him. Now then, if you don't have anything else to report to me Bagular, I do have an important call to make."

---------------------------------------------------------

~Beach in Havana, Cuba~

It was a very sunny day at the beach. Many beach-goers were spending their time swimming, lying down on a towel, or playing beach volleyball. Among the many beach-goers were two Crystal Order members....

[​IMG][​IMG]

Butch and Cassidy were enjoying their time off as they relaxed on their chairs under a beach umbrella, wearing their beach attire, and enjoying the scenery while wearing sunglasses. "This sure is the life," Cassidy commented. "You said it, Cassidy. Certainly beats walking through the Amazon rainforest for days," Butch replied as the two drank cold, fresh orange juice. A few minutes later, a waiter carrying a tray approached them, taking their empty glasses, and handed Cassidy an envelope, saying, "Señora y el señor, this is for you." "Muchas gracias, Pablo," Cassidy replied as she took a look at the envelope and opened it, reading the note inside, "The shipment's ready. Torres will meet us in an hour to take us to the Observatory." "Got it," Butch said, glad that he and Cassidy will finally get to do the mission they were sent to Cuba for in the first place.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

~Crystal Order HQ: Dungeon~

[​IMG]

"Oh, I see..." King Candy replied as Elise told him about her father, Francois De La Serre, "Really sorry to hear about your Dad, Elise. I admire your loyalty to him, even though there is no absolute way I'll ever agree with the ideals of the Crystal Order. But still, I think you're a good kid."

---------------------------------------------------------------------

~Wandering Oaken's Trading Post and Sauna~

[​IMG]

"Hoohoo," Oaken said with his thick Scandinavian accent as both Luigi and Rosalina entered his store. While he noticed that they were most likely students skipping school, Oaken didn't care, as he was always happy to have business of any kind. "Big summer blow out. Half off swimming suits, clogs, and a sun balm of my own invention, yah?" Oaken continued as he showed Luigi and Rosalina his sun balm.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

~Narumi Detective Agency~

[​IMG]

"I suppose that's a fair trade," Officer Jenny told Shotaro as he left. "Thanks, I'll be sure to let you know if I find anything," Jenny replied to Philip, "And I hope your friend finds Queen Elsa as well." Once Philip left for Nintendo High School, Jenny called Looker on her cell phone in order to give him an update...

[​IMG]

"Ah, Jenny, what news do you have for me?" Looker asked once he answered his phone. "Well, the guys at Narumi offered to help look for Queen Elsa in exchange for helping them find their landlord," Jenny replied. "Their landlord's missing too?" a surprised Looker replied, "That's very interesting... Still, I suppose it is fair we find their landlord while they try finding Elsa. Good luck with your search Jenny." "Thanks, Chief," Officer Jenny replied as she hung up, and exited the building, ready to start her search for Hermione.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

~Shay Cormac's Origins Part 7: Flashback 10 Years Ago (October 14, 2003) / Japanese Military Base on the Outskirts of Baghdad, Iraq - Odin's Office~

[​IMG]

Angrily storming into General Odin's office, a furious Shay Cormac noticed Odin discussing something with Mario Auditore...

[​IMG][​IMG]

"So what's the next neighborhood you want me to smite?!" Cormac yelled at the general once he stormed in, with Mario standing between them so that a physical confrontation wouldn't start, "I bet the Air Force bombed many towns full of civilians in Afghanistan! Many people in Fallujah are dead thanks to your damned planning!" "This cannot be..." Odin replied, as he was certain the intel he got from the J.I.A. showed that the neighborhood was deserted, and the only ones there were Crystal Order members. "Shay, it was just a mistake," Mario told his friend, trying to calm him down. "A mistake with a high collateral damage, Mario. I saw a mother lose her three boys right in front of my eyes," Shay replied to Mario before turning his attention back to Odin, "You... made me SLAUGHTER INNOCENTS!!!" "How dare you!" Mario yelled at Shay, pushing him back away from Odin. "You defend him?" Shay asked Mario, "Odin sent me to kill people like it was nothing. He knew!" As Mario continued trying to restrain Shay, Liam stormed into the office after hearing the argument from outside...

[​IMG]

"What the hell's going on?!" Liam shouted as he entered, helping Mario restrain Shay, "Stop this!"
    "The operation was delicate," Odin told Shay, "Perhaps you-" "You are treating the war like it's a damned game!" Shay interrupted Odin as Liam was dragging him to the exit, "Who are you to decide what town gets destroyed next?!" "Get him out of here!" Odin ordered as Liam successfully gets Shay out of Odin's office. Once outside, Liam forces Shay to sit on a bench, telling him, "Cool it down Shay! You're embarrassing yourself!" Liam then left to check on Odin in his office, with Shay still sitting on the bench, angry thoughts running through his head. 'Liam is a fool if he thinks I'll leave this be,' Shay thought to himself, 'Odin cannot be trusted. I don't care if he's a general. There's no excuse for this level of madness!' Looking straight ahead, Shay Cormac saw Chevalier staring at him coldly while he leaned on an armored vehicle...

[​IMG]

Chevalier didn't say a word, but simply shook his head in disapproval as he looked at Shay.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Parliament~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Good day everyone," speaker of the parliament, Coriolanus Snow, greeted the members of parliament as the current day's session began, "First order of business... the Kuzcotopia project. Now, as you're all aware, our fellow member of parliament, Kuzco, has been officially missing since yesterday, and as such, it was decided that any discussion of it wouldn't be appropriate until his hopeful return. So, with permission from Yzma, who is taking over Kuzco's place until his hopeful return, would you accept having any discussion and voting on the Kuzcotopia project delayed indefnitely?"
    "No objections, Mr. Speaker," Yzma replied. "Very well, then let us move on to other matters," Snow said as parliament moved on to discussing other things.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School: Principal's Office~

[​IMG]

"I see," Al Mualim said as he took another look at Isabelle's resume, "I admire seeing you wanting to teach the students of your class what you yourself were taught. And you are absolutely right, the students are indeed the future. So, I have decided to go ahead and hire you. Welcome to Nintendo High School, Isabelle. I hope you enjoy your time with as the Accounting teacher."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School: Teacher's Lounge~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"It's fine, I understand," Rose replied to Vergil before he left. After Peppy introduced himself, and mentioned Mario and Luigi, Rose nodded, saying, "I'll be sure to do that." After being introduced to Lockon and Tieria, Rose replied, "Nice to meet you as well, Lockon, Tieria." After Philip introduced himself, Rose smiled and said, "Pleasure to meet you Philip." Looking at his face though, Rose noticed that something was troubling him. "Well, I don't know about you guys, but if anyone needs me, I'll be in the auditorium watching the debate," Phil Coulson said as he exited the Teacher's Lounge. "Right behind you, Phil," Professor Oak added as he followed Coulson to the exit.

~Outside Jumpman's Home/Restaurant~

[​IMG]

As Galuf walked towards Jumpman's home, he noticed a long line of customers. "Wow, must be a pretty busy day for Jumpman," Galuf said to himself. Walking towards the entrance, Galuf skipped the line and bypassed the crowd, saying, "Excuse me. Pardon me. Not a customer, just a visitor." Once inside, Galuf sat on a chair, deciding to wait for for business to slow down before talking to Jumpman.

~Nintendo Elementary School: Playground~

[​IMG]

Sammy was humming a tune to himself once he reached Nintendo Elementary, heading straight to his classroom. Meanwhile, elsewhere in the playground...

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Bonnie met up with her friends, Sweetie Belle and Pipsqueak, to discuss plans for after school.
    "So Bonnie, what's the plan?" Sweetie Belle asked. "Well, my brother's doing something at Tokyo University after school," Bonnie replied, "After that, we can go and help Kermit as usual." "That's great," Sweetie replied, "So, what's left on the to-do list?" "Well, the only Muppet left is Miss Piggy. And then there's the fact that we have to find a celebrity guest star. Without a celebrity, the show won't air on TV this Friday," Bonnie said. "Well, any idea on where we can get a celebrity guest?" Pipsqueak asked. Shaking her head, Bonnie shrugged, and said, "No idea. I hope Clemont will have a good idea on how to get a celebrity for the show." "I hope so too," Pipsqueak replied.

~Flynn's Arcade~

[​IMG]

As some Nintendo High School students skipping school were in his arcade, Kevin Flynn couldn't care less, as it meant more business for him. As the students played video games, Flynn sat on his couch as he watched CNN's coverage of the debate on the TV. "Welcome, to the first prime ministerial debate, hosted by CNN," a voice on CNN said, displaying a banner for the debate, "Brought to you by Taco Bell. Think outside the bun." The braodcast then switched to live footage from the Nintendo High School auditorium, where Wolf Blitzer was reporting from...

[​IMG]

"Good morning, and welcome to CNN. I'm Wolf Blitzer," Wolf Blitzer said as he was reporting from the auditorium, "We are at the auditorium of Tokyo's prestigious Nintendo High School, getting ready for the upcoming debate between the two candidates for Prime Minister of Japan, Harold Saxon, and Cosmos. There is however, a bit of a somber mood in the atmosphere, as there was originally a third candidate set to debate as well. Unfortunately, he was killed on Friday in an act that the Crystal Order claimed responsibility for. Security is tight around the premises, with everyone entering required to go through a security checkpoint. Despite that, both Saxon and Cosmos have said that they still want to go ahead with the debate despite the security concerns. We'll have more in a little while, so stay tuned."

-------------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School: Auditorium~

[​IMG]

After passing through the metal detector and getting to OK to enter the auditorium, Sunset Shimmer, who still felt visibly shaken by what she had learned about Xehanort, tried to look for good seat to sit down. "Sunset," a familiar voice called out to her. Looking at the direction of the voice, the demon noticed Xehanort looking at her....

[​IMG]

"
    Come with me. We can have a seat with Gaston and the others."
    "Umm..." Sunset Shimmer replied, not exactly sure what to say now that she knows Xehanort's dark secret. "Sunset Shimmer... is everything alright?" Xehanort asked.
    "I-I'm fine," Sunset Shimmer lied. "Then come with me," Xehanort told her as he extended his hand to her. Hesitantly, Sunset Shimmer obliged, with Xehanort leading her to where Gaston, Trixie, and Vanitas were.

6. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]
    ~Vergil's Classroom~

Vergil walked in casually as his first batch of students were muttering about the debate and the tightened security and he spoke clearly. "Quiet all of you, as much as you've heard, our esteemed candidates for the election are within this school to decide who will rule this country, I will say this only once, do not attempt any foolhardy steps to approach the candidates unless you value your lives from the guards, now who has advanced in the book?" No hands were up and rather, they looked pale. "Honestly, I had better times educating the Officers in the Army, how will you react if a Marionette appeared from a rift and started killing innocent civillans? Ask the local heroes to do the job? They won't be around all the time to protect your behinds, now, I understand your families have taken their sweet time to write to me, I do not care if they demand I'm sacked because of the contents, this is Demonology, an art to study such monster as Earth, heaven and hell aren't that far apart, because I been to Hell and let me tell you." Vergil stared at each and every one at them.

"I shown no mercy to my foes, I'm doing this because your dear Headmaster wanted me to make sure you arm yourselves with the knowledge as the other candidate for this subject would of started off with the minor Demons, I know Alastor Moody would agree with my views as he states to this day, constant vigilance, now let us start, if you wish to leave this classroom, go ahead, just don't expect to come back as I'll still get paid for taking my time to teach you, now let's starts with Marionettes, your P.E Teacher will keep you in shape in preparing for such a event."

~Kazu Tokura~

Kazu heard about the debate going on and shrugged, deciding to meet up with Akiza.

~Shotaro~

Shotaro parked nearby the girls and removed his helmet. "I got a job for you, Elsa, of Arendelle, anything you can dig up for me about her and her last known location?" Shotaro asked her.

~Haruto~

Haruto and Koyomi went through the scanner and headed for Ali Mualim's office to requesta change in class for Koyomi.

~Harold~

Harold looked to Elsa and asked her. "Where can I find her?" He asked her politely.

7. FancyStache Traverse Town Homebody

~ In A Park Somewhere ~

[​IMG]

"Ah, if it isn't the Tweedles." Florent greeted rudely. "Well, let us get it over with, and quickly! I cannot have the public eye see me with your ilk."

~ Crystal Order HQ: Dungeon ~

[​IMG]

"I appreciate your sympathies." Elise replied. "And I suppose you being against the Order's goals is somewhat understandable, if what you say is true." She then stood up and began to leave. "I must be leaving. I will read those books you've spoken of. Thank you for your help, Your Majesty."

~ Edenia: Royal Court ~

[​IMG]

Once Jade took the stand, the judge looked down at her. "Now, Lady Jade." He said. "You have come to testify on the behalf of the accused. Is this correct?" Jade nodded. "That is correct, Your Honor." "I see. And on the late King Jerrod's soul, you swear your testimony truthful?" "I do." Jade replied. The judge nodded. "Then you may speak." Jade looked around to address the crowd. "Mileena's crimes against Edenia, and her service with Shao Kahn will not be forgotten. However, perhaps against my better judgement, I do believe she needs no longer to be imprisoned. I have overseen Kitana's recent visits to her cell. During these times, Mileena has shown great improvement in her demeanor. She has not been aggressive nor threatening to the Princess, who has been able to enter her cell on two occasions without incident." After a pause of thought, Jade spoke again. "However, taking caution, I believe Mileena should be put under the Queen's custody rather than completely released, yet not left imprisoned."

~ Tokyo Streets ~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

George, Lizzie and Ralph were seated in front of a building with a large screen on it. The debate was being shown, and the three monsters decided to watch it.

~ Nintendo Elementary ~

[​IMG]

Jr.'s parents dropped him off at the school. Annoyed, the little koopa stomped into the building.

~ Scum Labs: Testing Facility ~

[​IMG]

Eustace entered the facility, and found his researchers crowding around one of the containment cells. Going over, he saw what had drawn their attention: a purple, winged gargoyle-like creature with sharp teeth. It was the size of a large building. "What is this?" Eustace asked. "This, sir, is the result of long periods of work. We have perfected our formula, and as you can see, the results are more than exceptional!" A scientist explained, gesturing toward a vat of glowing, purple liquid. "And that is not the best part! Give it a command!" "Hrm, very well." Eustace said. "Er, scratch your head." The monster did as it was told. "Roar." The monster let out a loud roar. "Excellent!" Eustace praised his men. "You've all done very well! The experiment was a success!"

"That's right, sir! And if we can capture another S-Type, we can use the formula to mutate it and create another!"

~ Nintendo High: Auditorium ~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Amy and Sammy entered the auditorium, followed by Vaughn, Tiny and Crunch. The twins took a seat near Gaston, Trixie and Vanitas. "Now listen up, Samey." Amy said to her sister. "Don't embarrass me in front of Gaston and them, got it?! Just because you humiliated yourself at that party last night doesn't mean I'm going to look stupid, too! So, don't do anything you-ish! Otherwise, I'll start calling you Spare-mey again!" Sammy meekly nodded, before sighing and setting her eyes on the debaters. One day, she thought, she would stand up to her.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Tiny, Vaughn and Crunch sat down at another part of the auditorium, when Tiny noticed Myriam seated with the reporters. "Myriam?!" He called out. "What you doing over there?! And where's your box?" Myriam looked at Tiny, and smirked. "Kekekekeke! As reporter for the school paper, I get to sit with the press!" She gloated. "And since I'm not doing any undercover work today, I didn't need my box."

[​IMG]

Max stormed into the auditorium, tired and angry. He took a seat near Vanitas and scowled. "That ungrateful bus driver!" He fumed. "No one treats evil that way! Just wait until I join the Crystal Order! I will make it my life's mission to...break his windows!"

[​IMG][​IMG]

On the stage, Mike Schmidt and Jeremy Fitzgerald were helping with security.

~ Pendleton Apartment ~

[​IMG]

Murphy's sleep was being disturbed by a nightmare. He was in an abandoned building. It was dark, and he noticed a large figure off in the distance, and though it was hard to see who it was, he could see them holding a large object in both hands.

~ Belli Residence ~

[​IMG]

Fiona saw the debate being covered on the news and decided to watch.

~ Nintendo High: Space Engineering Classroom ~

[​IMG]

Fay entered the classroom, where she found a few students waiting for Yuri Cosmos. Taking her seat, she waited for him as well.

~ Sanctuary Of S-Types ~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Aww." Golden Freddy playfully said. "I was hoping to break a few minds today. Oh, well We shall have fun, won't we, Noob?" As the two left to their mission, an annoyed Noob Saibot replied deadpan. "I severely doubt it."

~ Jumpman's Home/Restaurant ~

[​IMG]

Maria's thoughts on her vision were interrupted by an overwhelming hunger. Seeing Jumpman's place nearby, she decided to get a meal and got in line.

~ Nintendo High: Robotics Classroom ~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Freddy and the animatronics entered the classroom and began admiring the machines inside.

~ Teacher's Lounge ~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Well, anyway." Yuri said. "I must be off to my classroom. Lots of brilliant future astronauts to teach!" "Do you need one of us to open the door for you?" Charlie asked, starting to get up. "No need, dear boy! I'll take the shortcut!" With that, Yuri drove his segway through the wall again, leaving another hole in the exact same spot as before! "And he smashed through the wall...AGAIN!" Ahmet sighed in exasperation. Nick had just noticed John Smith watching Dante and Rose. "Hey, man." He asked. "Something bothering you?"

8. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Teacher's Lounge-

Philip rubbed his head and sighed while Kimberly noticed but she didn't want to bother him about whatever it was bothering him. Lockon got himself a glass of water while Tieria made copies of the clubs and their members as well the activities. Yami came into the room as did Serah and Snow. Sirius sat at his desk, making the lesson plans for his classes while Eiji stretched. Serah thought about what to teach in her Beginner's Magic class while Snow was eager about what Bruce was going to teach today.

Tommy sat at his desk and laughed as Fang sighed that because the auditorium was being used for the debate and comforted her about it. He noticed the Lockseed and wondered what it was. Yami looked through his cards and thought his lesson for his class.

[​IMG]

-Koyomi & Haruto-

Koyomi held Haruto's hand and went to Ali Mualim's office, hoping that they would be able to change her classes so they would be able to be together. She wasn't that interested in the debate as was Haruto.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Akiza-

Akiza met with Kazu, smiling at him and wondering what they were doing to do. Yusei, another student of the school, rode by, making deliveries to help pay his rent. He took notice of Akiza and Kazu, noting that they were duelists. He smiled and continued his deliveries.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Bookshop-

The bookshop was quiet, the three employees were busy working. Johanny came up with a few boxes of new books, he asked Yazoo, "Where do you want to put these?" "Hmm, put them in the back for now." Yazoo said, looking at him. Allelujah quietly took the remote and turned on the TV so they could listen to the debate while they were working.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Shotaro-

"Elsa?" Elizabeth asked, as Queen thought for a moment about any rumors she had heard about the visiting queen. "I think there's a rumor she ran from the treaty signing after revealing she had some kind of power. Some people say she ran to a flower shop, but the person wore a cloak so they can't tell."

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Akira & Michal's Home-

"Hey, Gotou-chan, how bout you come with me and Michal to the debate at the school." Akira said, smiling. Goto thought for a moment and said, "Okay, sure." Michal sighed and nodded.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Abandoned Shop-

While struggling through her bind, Hermione looked at Kazari who kept a eye out for anyone who might come to save her. Hermione looked at the mini Luna memory, and wondered if Shotaro and Philip still had theirs.

[​IMG]

-Flower Shop-

"I'm not sure, I think there is some kind of hotel that they went to after I ran off." Elsa said, trying to think about where they went. "I just hope that she will be alright. Can you ask her if she's okay with my power."

Last edited: Jan 9, 2015
  9. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

~Harold~

"i'll try and ask, but I can't promise anything if I get arrested or something." Harold answered and left the chest, closing it and getting a coat on as he went out the flower shop. "If the hotel had a name to go by, well, this is where magic comes in handy." Harold walked in a direction to find a secluded area to pull his wand out from a pocket. casting an advanced version of Point-Me Spell, getting a rather magical thin trail. "Bingo." Harold followed the trail.

~Shotaro~

Shotaro looked to them, a flower shop? "Any idea which shop it was?" he asked them, curiously.

~Albert Simon~

Albert watched as Elise departed from his hiding spot and he melded into the shadows to emerge elsewhere within the Crystal order HQ. "How troublesome... it seems Silvert's daughter isn't dedicated to the cause, I'll have to pass this on to Rassiion." and so, ALbert walked to the direction of the Leader's Office.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2015
  10. AP_Epikyur Merlin's Housekeeper

Pleased to learn that she had gotten the job, Isabelle smiles and says "Thank you, Mr. Mualim, sir! I won't let you down!" before collecting her folder and leaving the office, only to bump into Murabito outside, sending the young boy to the floor. After shaking his head a few times to regain his senses, Murabito looks up and with a look of surprise, asks "Isabelle!? What are you doing here!?"

Isabelle, surprisingly not...surprised to see Murabito there, simply smiles and says "Ah! Murabito! Good to see that you've made to your new school on time!" before helping Murabito to his feet. After dusting himself off, he looks at Isabelle and says "Not that I mind seeing you here, but what brings you to my new school all of a sudden? Dad didn't forget to send something with me, did he?" With a shake of her head, Isabelle says "Nope. Tell you what; go introduce yourself to Mr. Mualim first. I'll wait here." before taking a seat outside Al Mualim's office again.

"Alright, but I think" said Murabito as he pointed at Riku "that he was going to meet with the Principal first. I'll wait until after he's done with his meeting." before taking a seat next to Isabelle.

~In A Park Somewhere~

Seething inwardly at Florent's insult, Ozzie's scowl deepens and with gritted teeth, he growls out "You would be wise to watch your mouth, human. You may be an associate of the Crystal Order, but that won't save you from our wrath should you keep provoking us." before taking out a manila folder with a red 'CONFIDENTIAL' stamp mark on it and shoving it in Florent's hands roughly. "That's Dalton's report on the Mammon Machine and his latest findings on Lavos' energies. This is for the Order leader's eyes only, got that?" said Ozzie, before muttering "You ask me, something like that should be left well enough alone. That beast was sealed away for a good reason." as he approached Slash and Flea and with a motion of his head, all three leave the park, leaving Florent with the folder.

~Veldin Repair Shop~

With it being a non-business day, Ratchet was free to use the day however he pleased; whether it be sitting around watching television, going out to eat or even heading down to the local arcade to play Street Fighter II (his personal favorite). But he wasn't doing any of those things; rather...

*BOOM!*

It would seem he's trying his hand at inventing something again.

Blackened with soot from his latest failure, Ratchet looks at the mangled mess on his worktable before sighing and muttering "Another failure. Great. Just great." After disposing of his failed creation, he heads back over to his slightly charred drawing board and begins drafting another design for his next, and hopefully successful, creation.

Seeing Ratchet back to work at the drawing board again, Clank sighs in annoyance before a question begins forming in his metallic mind. Approaching Ratchet as he continues drafting, Clank looks at him and asks "Why do you want to be an inventor so badly, Ratchet?"

Suddenly, Ratchet stops drafting, puts down his pen and looks at Clank with a serious expression, causing the small robot to worry that he upset Ratchet, until the Lombax sighs again and says "I never told you about my father, did I?"

~Nintendo High School: Outside The Teacher's Lounge~

Finally arriving at the teacher's lounge, Dingodile is about to open the door when suddenly Cosmos crashes through the nearby wall and speeds off, leaving the dingo-crocodile hybrid bewildered at the sight...for about five seconds before he realized that he had to clean up whatever mess the eccentric Space Engineering teacher left behind.

With that fact now in mind, Dingodile shakes his fist in rage at the fleeing Cosmos while shouting numerous obscenities at him, uncaring whether anyone heard him or not.

11. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

[​IMG][​IMG]

Once Riku noticed Isabelle leave Al Mualim's office, Riku got up and entered Al Mualim's office, where he saw Al Mualim switch on his microphone, ready to make an announcement through the school speakers. As Riku sat down on a chair, Al Mualim began speaking on the microphone, "Good morning Nintendo High School. This is your principal, Al Mualim, speaking. Now, as you may be all aware, our school has the utmost honor of hosting the first debate between the two candidates for prime minister, Cosmos, and Harold Saxon. The debate will start in approximately 15 minutes in the auditorium. And because of the debate, all first period classes will be cancelled, as students are to attend the auditorium, with staff highly encouraged to attend as well. So to those students that are in class, I ask you exit and head towards the auditorium. Once the debate is over, students will then go to their second period classes upon which regularly scheduled classes will resume. Thank you for your time, and I wish you all a wonderful day." Shifting his focus to Riku, Al Mualim asked, "And what is your name young man?" "The name's Riku, sir," Riku replied, "I'm a new student. My parents already registered me online." Looking through the student files, Al Mualim found Riku's file, and said, "Very well then, Riku. I see your grades are superb. I believe you'll be a fine addition to our student body. Now then, would you be needing a dorm to stay in?" Riku shook his head in reply, as he already has a home in Tokyo. "I see," Al Mualim said, "And have you already filled out a schedule form online?" Riku nodded and replied, "Yeah, already done." Looking through his computer, Al Mualim found a schedule ready for Riku, and printed it, handing it to the new student. "Here you go, Riku. Now as you heard, first period classes are cancelled for today, so you'll be going to the auditorium instead. Once that is done, you'll then head straight to your second period class. Also, uniforms are sold in room A113, but you'll be excused from wearing them today since you are a new student. Now then, do you have any more questions?" "No sir," Riku replied as he looked at his schedule, and exited the office, heading towards the auditorium. "Next," Al Mualim called out to whoever was waiting to meet him.

-----------------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School: Auditorium~

[​IMG][​IMG]

After passing through security, Joshua and Beat picked two seats to watch the debate, though Beat was less than thrilled. "Man, why we'se gotta watch dis boring debate yo?" Beat complained, "I mean, you an' me ain't old enough to vote. An' it's gonna be so boring!" "Beat, we are the future of Japan. It's important we understand the issues affecting our country so that we have a better understanding when we can vote," Joshua told his friend, "And besides... would you yourself rather be in English class at this time getting ready to read Shakespeare?" After thinking about it for a moment, Beat said, "Good point, Josh."

------------------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School: Auditorium (Again)~

[​IMG][​IMG]

As Will Smith and his cousin, Carlton Banks, picked two seats to watch the debate. "Well well well, a deep and thoughtful political debate between two high profiled candidates for prime minister of Japan. Man, this must be like going to the circus for you, eh short stuff?" Will told his cousin. "While I do enjoy a serious and thoughtful political debate as much as the next guy, I'm actually more relieved than excited," Carlton replied, "I'm just glad I don't have to go to Philosophy class. Seriously... the teacher freaks me out!" "Hey man, I understand how you feel about that Ghetsis dude," Will said, "In fac- hey Carlton, Ghetsis is here!" Carlton suddenly screamed like a little girl after hearing that his Philosophy teacher was in the auditorium, only to notice his cousin was just playing a trick on him. Will Smith was laughing so hard that tears were coming out of his eyes, with Carlton looking at his cousin with a very disappointed look.

------------------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School: Auditorium (Again x2)~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Picking two seats close to the stage, Sora and Roxas hoped that the seats they picked were far from their abusive cousin, Vanitas. Looking to the back, the two brothers noticed Vanitas sitting way in the back with Gaston and Trixie. "Phew, disaster averted," a relieved Roxas commented. "You said it," Sora replied to his brother, "Though... is it me, or has Vanitas been spending more time with his friends lately?" "Hey, if it means avoiding him, I can't complain," Roxas answered. Sora nodded in agreement, and the two turned their attention to the stage.

-----------------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School: Auditorium (Again x3)~

[​IMG]

As Hiccup was going through the metal detector like everyone else entering the auditorium, the detector beeped, indicating Hiccup had metal on him. A security guard then brought out a tray, telling Hiccup, " Empty your pockets, son." Nodding, Hiccup first took out his belt and put in the tray (since it had metal), and then placed his keys, some coins, his cell phone, the stone his father sent him, and the Driver and padlock that he found in his dorm days ago. "You know, I found those two in my dorm back on Friday," Hiccup told the security guard, referring to the Driver and padlock, "I think they were toys a maid accidentally dropped, but th-" "Nice story, now go through the detector again," the security guard rudely interrupted Hiccup. "Uh, right, of course," Hiccup replied as he went through the metal detector again, with no beeping this time. "Have a nice day," the security guard told Hiccup, handing him back his items. Once Hiccup put on his belt back, and returned his items back to his pockets, he walked towards the seats, hoping to find a good spot. "Hiccup, over here!" a voice called out to Hiccup. Looking around, Hiccup noticed his friends, Clemont and Manon (with her Chespin, Harry) already seated...

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Hey guys," Hiccup told his friends as he sat next to them, "Thanks for saving me a seat." "Don't mention it," Clemont replied. "Glad you can join us Hiccup," Manon told Hiccup. "Leemo," Harry said as he nodded, agreeing with Manon. "Although, does it feel weird that you two have to watch this debate despite being from a different country?" Manon asked Clemont and Hiccup. "No, not at all," Hiccup replied, "After all, Japan is the world superpower, so it has a lot of influence around the world, including back home in Norway. So it'd be interesting to see who gets to lead it next." "I agree with Hiccup. And besides, I'm eventually gonna be a Japanese citizen, so this sorta should matter to me as well," Clemont added. "Huh, interesting," Manon replied to the two, intrigued by the views of non-Japanese on this debate.

--------------------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School: Auditorium (Again x4)~

[​IMG][​IMG]

After passing through security, Xion and Vanellope entered the auditorium, looking to see if their friends already arrived. "Hey Xion, over there," Vanellope told Xion as she noticed Loki, Luna, and Thor waving at them a couple of feet away...

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Thanks for saving seats for us, guys," Xion thanked her friends as she and Vanellope sat next to them.
    "No problem at all," Luna replied, "Sorry you have to sit through this Vanellope. I know how you don't like politicians." "Eh, it's no big deal, Luna," Vanellope told the pony, "I'll probably just write an angry blog about it later tonight. Or not." The other four laughed after hearing what Vanellope said. Just then, Loki felt his cell phone vibrate. Grabbing it from his pocket, he noticed he got an e-mail from his Music professor, Yen Sid. "Well, that's a surprise," Loki commented as he read Yen Sid's e-mail to his students about how they would be performing earlier than expected, "Seems we'll be performing in November rather than December." "That's not good," Thor commented, "Sorry you have to go through this trouble, brother." "It's fine honestly. I really don't mind," Loki replied, "Yen Sid said that we have been learning at a remarkable rate. I'm sure we'll be ready for this new deadline." "Oh, well that's good news, I suppose," Vanellope von Schweetz said.

~Nintendo High School: Auditorium (Again x5)~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Connor and Dick were relaxing in their seats, waiting for the debate to begin. "Well, this is going to be a long wait," Dick commented, as he would've preferred not coming to the debate. Connor, on the other hand, remained silent. He knew that one of the topics the candidates were going to discuss was certainly going to involve the Crystal Order, an issue that affects Connor on a personal level. Just then, a familiar Pikachu jumped on Connor's laps, happily saying, "Pikapi!"

[​IMG]

"Oh, hey there Haymitch," Connor greeted the Pikachu as he patted him on his head. "Hey guys," Katniss greeted Connor and Dick as she, Rue, Ritchie, and Sparky reached the row where Connor and Dick were sitting...

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Hey there," Dick greeted them back, "We've got a bunch of empty seats in this row. Help yourself."
    "Thanks!" Ritchie replied as he, Rue, and Katniss sat down. Placing Sparky on his laps, Ritchie asked, "Got a good view, Sparky?"
    "Pikachu," Sparky replied, nodding. "Guess that's a yes," Rue told Ritchie. Sitting next to Connor, Katniss asked, "So Connor... ready to check out TU after school?" "Yeah. Dick and I are excited to check it out," Connor replied. "Good. Hope we all have a good time there," Katniss said.

~Nintendo High School: Auditorium (Again x6)~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Once Xehanort and Sunset Shimmer sat with Vanitas, Gaston, and Trixie, Sunset couldn't help but feel nervous sitting with Xehanort's friends. 'If Xehanort is a Crystal Order member... what about his friends? Vanitas, Gaston, Trixie? What do I do,' Sunset shimmer thought to herself. Just then, Max sat next to Vanitas, and said how he would join the Crystal Order. 'Does that idiot think terrorism is a joke?!' Sunset Shimmer angrily thought to herself upon hearing what Max said. "I wouldn't say that if I were you," Vanitas told Max. "How come?" Trixie asked. "Well you know how you're not allowed to say the word 'bomb' on an airplane?" Vanitas replied. "Yeah," Gaston answered. Suddenly, some tough looking security guards approached Max, with one of them asking him, "Boy, what did you just say?" "My point exactly," Vanitas told his friends as they saw the security guards question Max, "What with the assassination on Lex Luthor's life days ago by the Crystal Order... and the fact that we're yards away from the other two candidates for prime minister... any words of support for the group would be considered a potential threat." "Well, good thing I have absolutely zero interest in joining a bunch of terrorists," Gaston said.

------------------------------------------------------------------

~Tokyo Sidewalk~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Describing Hermione's appearance to her Gastly, Officer Jenny asked, "Ok, think you'll recognize her if you see her, Gastly?" "Gastly!" Gastly replied, nodding. "Good. Lets split up. Report back to me if you find her," Officer Jenny said as she got on her motorcycle, and drove off, with Gastly flying off the opposite direction, both in search of Hermione Granger.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Japanese Parliament Building: Kuzco's (Currently Former) Office~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Relaxing on Kuzco's (currently former) chair, Yzma was so glad that she was able to successfully get Kuzco out of the picture and be able to take his parliament position. "Kronk, darlin', I must admit you had me worried when you mixed up those poisons," Yzma told Kronk, who was standing in the corner, playing 'Angry Birds' on his phone, "But now that Kuzco is dead, all is forgiven." "Ah. Oh, yeah, yeah. He's... He's dead, all right. I mean, you can't get much deader than he... than he is right now," Kronk replied as he was losing in 'Angry Birds,' "Unless, of course, we killed him again." "I suppose..." Yzma said, feeling rather suspicious from Kronk's words. Just then, the mailman entered the office, carrying envelopes meant to be delivered to the office. "Hey look, the mail's here," Kronk said as he tried changing the subject, with the mailman handing him the mail before leaving and closing the door to the office. "Kronk," Yzma said as she tried to get Kronk's attention. "Ooh, lots of bills here," Kronk commented as he looked through the mail. "Kronk," Yzma repeated, still trying to get Kronk's attention. "I wonder if my cousin in Germany sent a postcard," Kronk commented before Yzma hit his hands, causing him to drop the mail, and finally making him focus on Yzma. "Kuzco is dead, right?" Yzma asked Kronk, "Tell me Kuzco's dead. I need to hear these words." "Do you need to hear all those words exactly?" Kronk asked. Suddenly, Yzma snapped, realizing that Kuzco was in fact not dead. "He's still alive?!" Yzma growled. "Well, he's not as dead as we would've hoped," Kronk answered. "Kronk..." Yzma said as she was fuming. "I just thought I'd give you the heads-up in case Kuzco ever came back," Kronk replied. "He can't come back!" Yzma angrily said. "Yeah. That would be kind of awkward, what with him being a llama..." Kronk commented. "You think?" Yzma replied as she started whispering to Kronk, "You and I are going out to find him. If he talks, we are through! Now let's move!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Shay Cormac's Origins Part 8: Flashback 10 Years Ago (October 18, 2003) / Streets of Baghdad, Iraq~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Inside an armored vehicle driving through the streets of Baghdad, Chevalier was driving with Shay Cormac sitting next to him without saying a word. The two were on a mission to infiltrate a house suspected of belonging to a Crystal Order member and arrest him. "Well, surprisingly you've been very quiet for the past few days," Chevalier commented while Shay didn't even say a word, "I have to say, I am certainly surprised you weren't discharged after throwing a tantrum in front of Odin. You should consider yourself lucky. Not many soldiers can get away with yelling at their superior."
    "Hmph, I make my own luck," Shay replied, "And besides, I meant every word I said to Odin." "Well you've got balls, I'll give you that," Chevalier told Shay. "I saw dozens of people killed because of me. Children who lost their parents, parents who lost their children, and entire families dead. And for what?! They had nothing to do with this bloody war we have with the Crystal Order! How am I supposed to accept that Chevalier?!" Shay Cormac replied. "You do realize that we are in a warzone, Cormac," Chevalier told Shay, "Sacrifices will be made whether you like it or not, and there is nothing you can do to stop it. As they say back in France.... 'C'est la vie.'" 'C'est la vie... that's the best this b*****d could say?!' Shay angrily thought to himself, 'I'm growing tired of this s***...'

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"
    Huh... oh, no, not at all Nick," John Smith replied. Once Al Mualim made the announcement throughout the school speakers, Smith commented, "Well, I think I'm going to go ahead and go to the auditorium." Looking at his friends (Eraqus, Alastar Moody, and Eraqus), John Smith asked, "You three coming?" "Sure, I'll tag along," Axel replied. "I wouldn't mind watching the debate too," Moody added. "Count me in as well," Eraqus said, and the four friends left the teacher's lounge, on their way to the auditorium. Steeping out of the teacher's lounge through the broken wall, Sho Minamimoto notices Dingodile shouting obscenities at Yuri Cosmos. "Chill out Dingo," Sho told Dingodile, "I'm sure Felix'll fix it so zetta quickly... as always." "So, uh... anyone wanna come with me to the debate? Sully asked, "Spoiler alert... I'll be complaining about Cosmos a lot... the candidate, not the teacher who likes breaking walls." "Well, I am the Government teacher... so I guess I should pay attention to the debate. I'll join you," Rose told Sully. "Great," Sully said as he opened the door for him and Rose to exit. As she was exiting, Rose turned to face Ahmet, asking, "Ahmet, you wanna come?"

Last edited: Jan 13, 2015
  12. FancyStache Traverse Town Homebody

[​IMG]

Seeing the guards, Max stood up. "You heard me!" He yelled. "I will be the most feared being in the world! I will be unstoppable! I am EVI-" The guards grabbed Max and began dragging him out of the auditorium. "Ouchie! That hurts! Lemme go!" He whined.

[​IMG][​IMG]

Seeing a seat closer to Gaston's group open up, Amy immediately grabbed Sammy's wrist and dragged her over. Taking Max's seat, Amy pointed at the floor. "Sit right there, Samey." She ordered. "But, umm, wouldn't it make more sense for me to have stayed over there?" Sammy asked, pointing to her old seat. "Oh no." Amy snapped. "You're staying where I can keep an eye on you!" Sighing, Sammy sat on the floor while Amy began swooning over Gaston.

~ Outside Crystal Order HQ ~

[​IMG]

Elise left the HQ, deciding to go to the nearest library to read up on the Crystal Order, if what King Candy said was true.

~ Teacher's Lounge ~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Yes." Ahmet replied. "I will be coming with you two. Charlie? Nick?" "Oh. No, I'm afraid I can't." Charlie answered. "With Dr. Robotnik not here yet, I'll probably have to take over the Math Sciences class for a while, so I'll be reading up on today's lesson." "And I got some business back at my classroom." Nick added. "Well, then. I suppose it's just me." Ahmet said, following Sully and Rose.

~ Auditorium: Stage ~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Mike and Jeremy watched a few other guards dragging Max outside. "Kids these days." Mike said, shaking his head slowly. "This Crystal Order's a major threat to the country, and they treat it like a new video game or something." "Well, kids are pretty impressionable." Jeremy replied. "And that Max kid isn't exactly the most normal."

~ Tokyo Streets ~

[​IMG]

Eris began running, following the trail of chaotic energy until it had become stronger. It felt powerful and somewhat familiar. With an idea of what it was, Eris smiled and began running faster.

13. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Teacher's Lounge-

Fang got up and headed to the dojo, Tommy followed her while Kimberly got up and stretched, she looked at Philip and asked, "Philip, are you coming?" "No, Kimberly," He said, standing up. "I'll be in the library, if you need me." He went to the library while the other teachers went to the auditorium for the debate. Lockon stretched as Tieria sighed, the two of them headed for the auditorium for the debate, Yami sighed and followed his fellow staff to the auditorium. When Philip reached the library, he went to his desk, sitting down.

Reaching into his shirt, Philip pulled out the necklace that Hermione made and wondered where she could be and what happened to her. He hoped that she would be found safe and sound.

[​IMG]

-Hotel-

Anna stepped out of the hotel, scratching as she needed some fresh air and wanted to explore a bit of Japan, while still waiting for her sister. She sighed and wondered where Elsa could have gone. Anna sighed and blinked when she thought she saw a bright pink stream going by and decided she was seeing things, rubbing her eyes in disbelief.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Akira & Michal's Home-

"Well, time's a-wasting! Lets go!" Akira said, smiling. Michal and Shintaro nodded and left the home, Akira locking it and putting the key in his bag, the three began to walk to the school. Michal kept quiet and Shintaro just talked about how work was, not sounding interested and got excited about the Rangers, Riders, and Gokaigers.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Shotaro-

Queen looked through her phone to find the location of the shop and showed it to Shotaro, "Here's where the shop is. It's owned by probably the nicest woman you could meet, but people gossip that she is so mysterious." As Shotaro got up, saying that he would go check it out, something fell out of his pocket. Elizabeth caught what caught fell and smiled at seeing the necklace that Hermione had made him, she said, "Shou-chan, this is so adorable. Where did you get it?"

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Abandoned Shop-

Hermione tried to stand up when she saw Kazari close his eyes for a nap, she attempted to get away but fell to the ground, not having anything to eat in the past few days. She tried to move through her binds, looking at the window, Hermione thought she saw a small red bird carrying a grasshopper with glowing eyes. Shaking her head, Hermione didn't see it that time and tried again to escape.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Alice-

Stretching, Alice sighed as she thought about the past few days, she didn't want to believe it but she was beginning to enjoy having Yuri around, he got along with Blanca and helped her when she needed it. She sighed, telling Blanca that she was heading out for a bit and walked by herself for awhile, smiling and thought maybe getting Yuri a gift for being such a big help.

14. AP_Epikyur Merlin's Housekeeper

~Outside The Teacher's Lounge~

Looking at Minamimoto with a bloodshot eyed glare, Dingodile yells "Chill out? Chill out!? How do ya expect me to 'chill out' when I have to clean up **** like this!?" as he points at the debris and numerous object strewn all over the hallway floor due to Cosmos'...newly-created 'entrance' to the teacher's lounge. After finishing his tirade, he clutches his head and cringes in slight discomfort as the effects of his hangover makes itself known again.

~Veldin Repair Shop~

"...Your father? No, I do not believe you have told about him, Ratchet. Was he an inventor?" inquired Clank as he sat down next to Ratchet, who nodded and said "Yeah, he was. He even had a job working in R&D with some kind of agency connected to the Japanese government. Never told me much about it, though." with a wistful look on his face as his eyes look at an old newspaper article pinned to the wall.

'EXPERIMENTAL TESTING FACILITY EXPLODES; TWENTY DECEASED'

Seeing the article and the look on Ratchet's face, Clank's expression of curiosity fell quickly as he realized he had touched upon a sore subject for his friend. "I did not know that your father was such a delicate issue, Ratchet. I apologize for bringing it up."

"It's alright, Clank. You didn't know." said Ratchet as he turned back towards his drafting desk.

15. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Uh, did you even hear what I just said?" Sho Minamimoto asked Dingodile,
    "
    I already told ya that Felix will take care of it in a jiffy. Anyway, if anyone needs me, I'll be in my office, planning for today's classes. That's gonna be so zetta fun." After Rose, Ahmet, and Sully left, Bruce Wayne headed for the exit as well, but didn't feel like attending the debate. Rather, he planned to head home for a little while to relax before returning for second period.

---------------------------------------------------------------

~Outside Abandoned Shop~

[​IMG]

Flying through the streets of Tokyo, Officer Jenny's Gastly noticed an abandoned shop he remembers checking days ago when looking for Queen Elsa. "Gastly?" Gastly asked himself, wondering if he'd have better luck finding Hermione in this building. Passing through the walls of the building, Gastly found Hermione trying to sneak away, with Kazari taking a nap. Slowly approaching Hermione, Gastly wondered if she needed help, quietly asking her, "Gastly?"

~Hotel~

[​IMG][​IMG]

On their way to the hotel's tennis court while carrying tennis racquets, Hans and Olaf pass by Anna, noticing her rubbing her eyes. "Oh, hey Anna," Olaf greeted his friend, "Hans and I are gonna be playing some tennis. Wanna join us?" "You don't wanna miss it. It's going to be loads of fun," Hans added.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Tokyo Streets~

[​IMG][​IMG]

As Officer Carter was driving his convertible through the streets of Tokyo, Inspector Lee took out his cell phone, and loaded a picture of Shan-Yu, the man he was sent after. Inspector Lee then showed Carter his phone, and pointed at Shan-Yu's picture. "Wat's dat?" Carter asked as he looked at Lee's phone, "Oh, isn't dat the a**hole you wanna catch? Well let me explain somethin' to you my Chinese brotha. You gonna catch him, but so am I! We gonna get equal credit for dis, you got dat?" Inspector Lee didn't reply to Carter's words, and Carter shook his head in disbelief, mad that he's stuck with someone who doesn't even speak the same language as him. Reaching Aerith's flower shop, Carter parked his convertible closeby, and exited the vehicle, telling Lee, "Hey, I gotta do somethin' first. Look around, but don' embarrass me." Without even saying a word, Lee got out of the car, and followed Carter into the flower shop. Once he entered, Carter immediately grabbed the closest rose to buy for Aerith. Noticing Aerith, Carter greeted her, saying, "Morning Aerith... and how are you on this fine day?" Meanwhile, Lee was admiring the many flowers that were for sale.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Shay Cormac's Origins Part 9: Flashback 10 Years Ago (October 18, 2003) / Neighborhood in Baghdad, Iraq~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Attaching a pick-lock device to the back door of a house belonging to a suspected member of the Crystal Order named Abdallah al-Ismaili, Chevalier and Shay backed away from the door, and a few seconds later, the device caused a small explosion, breaching the secured door, and allowing the two soldiers to go in. "Let's go in," Chevalier whispered to Shay as the two sneaked into the house. As the two soldiers reached the living room and kitchen, Shay and Chevalier quietly headed to the rooms (with all their doors closed). Figuring out that the Crystal Order member they were looking for must be in one of the rooms, Chevalier kicked one of the doors open, yelling, "Abdallah, show yourself?!" Instead of the man they were looking for being there, Chevalier and Shay actually found a boy and a girl, screaming and crying out of fear. 'Children?' Cormac thought to himself. Sighing, Chevalier decided to check another room. Shay, on the other hand, didn't like the sight of children being frightened, so he slowly approached them, hoping to calm them down. "Shhh... maalaysh, maalaysh," Shay told the kids, trying to speak to them in Arabic, "Do you like candy? Here, take this." Taking out two candy bars from his pocket, Cormac handed the two children the candy, which seems to have calmed them down a bit. Leaving the room, Shay slowly closed the door to the children's room, hoping they wouldn't have to see him and Chevalier take away their father. Walking towards Chevalier, Cormac noticed Chevalier already opened two more rooms, with both of them being empty. Smashing the fourth room open, Chevalier yelled, "Abdallah!" In the room was not the Crystal Order member Shay and Chevalier were looking for, but rather, an elderly woman, who screamed once Chevalier smashed her door open, begging him in Arabic to leave her alone. "Looks like there's only one room left," Chevalier commented as he headed for the last room he didn't check. Cormac, meanwhile, felt really sorry for the elderly woman, who got the fright of her life after Chevalier stormed into her room. 'Why does it have to be this way?' Shay thought to himself, feeling really guilty about scaring the children and the elderly woman (who he assumed was either Abdallah's mother or mother-in-law). Approaching the last door, Chevalier smashed it open, and found Abdallah and his wife sleeping. "There you are!" Chevalier yelled as he pulled Abdallah out of his bed, and dragged him to the living room, with his wife screaming, yelling in Arabic to Chevalier for him to leave her husband alone. Shay just watched as the children, the elderly woman, and Abdallah's wife got out of their rooms, and followed Chevalier to the living room, who pointed a gun at them, yelling, "One more step and I'll shoot you all!" Abdallah signaled to his family to not come any closer. The children cried once again, and the elderly woman and Abdallah's wife screamed, asking Chevalier in Arabic why he was doing this. 'The hell are you doing Chevalier?!' Shay angrily thought to himself as he saw Chevalier point his gun at Abdallah's family. "What do you want?" Abdallah asked Chevalier with a desperate look on his face. "You know why I'm here Abdallah. You are accused of aiding the Crystal Order in its terrorist activities throughout Iraq!" "I assure you, I have nothing to do with them, I swear!" Abdallah al-Ismaili pleaded. "Stop lying!" Chevalier yelled, "We have proof of you transporting certain crystals on your truck from Tikrit that the Crystal Order is after, do you deny that?!" "It was only a job! I had no idea what I was transporting," Abdallah pleaded, "It was the only job I could get after the invasion! I needed the money to support my family! But I am not with the Crystal Order!" "You f***ing liar!" Chevalier shouted, punching Abdallah hard on his face, "People like you disgust me. I know that pretty soon, you'll be initiated into the Crystal Order's ranks. You may think aiding and abetting the Crystal Order isn't a serious crime, but in reality, you've simply started the first step in being part of them! I'm going to end this right now!" Pointing his gun at Abdallah's head, Chevalier said,
    "We can make this easy or hard Abdallah, it's all up to you. Give me information on those who hired you, and you... might live." Seeing the gun pointed at Abdallah's head, the children, the elderly woman, and Abdallah's wife all cried and pleaded in Arabic for Chevalier to spare Abdallah's life. As for Shay, he was absolutely disgusted as he saw Chevalier threaten to kill Abdallah in front of his own family despite the mission being to simply take him in for questioning. 'No, this isn't what I f***ing signed up for,' Shay thought to himself as his fists clenched, 'First Fallujah, and now this! I am f***ing done with this bulls***!' Grabbing a nearby glass vase, Shay Cormac smashed Chevalier's head with it, knocking him out, while Abdallah and his family were shocked to see the unexpected help from Shay. "Take your family and get out of here! It's not safe for you here," Shay told Abdallah, who nodded in reply, and told his family to run outside to his truck. Once Abdallah and his family got out, Shay noticed Chevalier struggling to get up. "C'est la vie you f***ing b*****d!" Cormac told Chevalier as he jumped out of a window to run away. Noticing Shay run away, Chevalier fumed, saying, "That a**hole did the unthinkable!" Using his radio, Chevalier contacted nearby army units to report Cormac's actions, declaring, "Attention, Shay Patrick Cormac has gone AWOL. I repeat, Shay Patrick Cormac has gone AWOL!"

----------------------------------------------------------------

~Roof of Building Close to Alice~

[​IMG]

'There she is,' Discord thought to himself as he saw Alice taking a stroll. As he was about to start his mission, Discord wondered what kind of things would be considered friendly. He began to reminisce to the days he and Celestia spent time together. But instead of remembering the specific things he and her used to do, he felt his heart ache, feeling awful for what he did to her the last time he saw Celestia. "Out to make a friend I see. Better act quick, or she will flee," a familiar voice told Discord. Turning around, Discord found the same mysterious zebra he met in Africa that he hadn't seen since Friday...

[​IMG]

"You again?" Discord asked, surprised by the zebra's sudden appearance, "Why do you always pop out at the most random times?" "Is it, or is it not random?" the zebra wondered aloud, "That is up to you to fathom." "So what is this, some 'guardian angel' type business?" Discord asked the zebra, "Who are you anyway?" "Many names have been associated with this particular aura, but for now, you may call me Zecora," the zebra, known as Zecora, replied. "Zecora... well, why did you follow me all the way from Africa. Why do you pop up when I least expect you. And... what's this whole thing you mentioned to me about my heart and feelings?" a confused Discord asked. "It appears that you still need to expand your view, perhaps becoming Alice's friend would be best for you," Zecora mysteriously replied. Looking at the sidewalk where Alice was walking, Discord wondered why Zecora said that befriending Alice was going to help him. 'Wait a sec, how does she know Alice's name as well,' Discord thought to himself as he turned around, and found the zebra vanished. 'What is up with her...' thought to himself as he changed his appearance, and teleported to a nearby empty alley...

[​IMG]

"Well, here goes nothing," Discord said to himself as he walked out to the sidewalk to begin his mission to befriend Alice Elliot, still pondering why the Crystal Order would give him a strange mission like this. Noticing Alice Elliot walking in his direction, Discord began walking in her direction, and pretended to accidentally bump into her. "Oh, I'm terribly sorry about that. Didn't see you," Discord told Alice, "Are you alright my dear?"

16. FancyStache Traverse Town Homebody

[​IMG]

Seeing that her sisiter has occupied with Gaston, Sammy took the opportunity to start crawling across the floor, hoping to find another seat. After crawling around for a moment, she found an empty seat and took it. Turning, she saw herself next to Vanillope's group. "Oh!" She gasped. "Um, is it okay if I sit here? I promise not to bug you."

[​IMG]

Myriam sat with the press, discussing topics the debate would bring up, and which candidate they supported. She didn't really favor either over the other, so her article would be unbiased.

~ Auditorium Stage ~

[​IMG]

While Jeremy took his position on the stage, Mike approached Saxon and Cosmos. "Alright, so we got all the entrances guarded." He explained. "Some of the other guards handled some loud kid screaming about how he'd join the Crystal Order, and we got a few guys on the roof just in case."

~ Tokyo Streets ~

[​IMG]

Eris was led to a nearby car crash, where two cars were embedded into each other. Nearby, she saw the drivers standing aside, bickering. Her attention went back on the cars, where she saw a familiar face sitting inside one of them. Whoever it was recognized her as well, because he imediately rushed over.

[​IMG]

"Uncle Mayhem!" Eris greeted. "What are you doing here?" The man laughed and patted Eris' shoulder. "First, I'm not your uncle, kid." He teased playfully. "And second, your old man sent me down here to keep an eye on you. He heard about your little war on your first day. I spent a while looking for you." He then gestured toward one of the drivers. "Then I got caught up in being this guy's faulty GPS. I made him crash into a bunch of stuff. It was fun. Anyway, shouldn't you be at school?" "Oh, pff!" Eris snarked. "I'm skipping the debate. Politics bore me." Mayhem sighed and began leading her back to the school. "Can't let you do that, kiddo. Your pop and older brother would never let me hear the end of it if I let you skip school. Come on."

~ Murphy's Nightmare ~

[​IMG]

Murphy slowly approached the figure to get a better look. As he got closer, he heard the voices of children reciting a poem.

Poor little Steven Skelter,
    Even the chaplain won't forgive you.
    "Forever lies!" your pleading cries.
    But Suzy knows you felt her.

Nowhere left for you to run,
    Every fault laid bare in the open
    Along with your skin, splayed out from within
    Once the monster has his fun

Take heed, it's not too late.
    Mistakes needn't haunt you forever.
    Though you have regret, you can't just forget
    You alone decide your fate.

Once the voices went silent, Murphy found himself able to see the figure completely.

[​IMG]

The large hooded figure stood silently, holding a large hammer. It looked at Murphy for a while, before knocking him down. Murphy was parlyzed with fear as the large hammer was brought down on him.

Murphy jolted awake inside his home.

~ In a Park Somewhere ~

[​IMG]

Florent frowned and wiped the folder with a cloth. He left to give the folder to Al Mualim.

~ Celadon Gym ~

[​IMG]

Erika smiled as she gave out her third Rainbow Badge that day. She was very glad that there were so many great trainers in the world. It would keep her very busy until Spring came, when the flowers would be at their finest.

~ Outside Vector Industries ~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Remember, shell." Noob told Golden Freddy coldly. "We are only to scout the building. Do not try to attempt your usual way of doing things." "Oh, Noob, you underestimate me greatly." Golden Freddy responded. "I will keep my mindbreaking tendacies aside, I promise you."

~ Rassilon's Office ~

[​IMG]

Daniella finished making a cup of tea and placed in on Rassilon's desk. "Your tea, sir." She stated.

~ Edenia Royal Court ~

[​IMG]

Jade was dismissed, and the court took a few moments to consider her testimony. A while later, they called Kitana to the stand. "Princess Kitana." The judge greeted. "You also wish to testify on Mileena's behalf?" "That is correct." Kitana replied. "I truly believe she is worthy of the chance to redeem herself." "And do you swear upon your father's soul that your testimony is honest?" "I do so swear, Your Honor." The judge nodded. "Proceed." Kitana began to speak, hoping her testimony would be enough. "As Jade previously claimed, I have been able to visit Mileena without incident as of late. I will not lie. Our first visits were very rough, but over time, I have come to understand Mileena's envy. She has simply wanted what all of us want, I am sure. A home, a family, those who do not look down upon her. Respect is something she yearned for, and is no crime. Something I was blind to at first. I believe that if Mileena were to be put in Mother's custody, she would come to earn those things."

17. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

~Harold~

Harold followed the trail and was mindful of the other civilians and of course, road laws, he knew he wouldn't get lost, fi eh did, he'd just apparate back to his room in full detail and reached one of the more expensive hotels and the trail was leading inside and he looked up at how big it was. "Sweet Merlin, that's certainly... huge." Harold said with amazement before noticing the trail point in a direction, it seemed Anna had stepped out of the hotel for fresh air with some guards watching over her and two others. "Now how to get there without causing alarm for the guards?" Harold considered.

~Shotaro~

Shotaro nodded and when one of the girls asked him where he got it, he took it and he answered. "Oh, from our landlord, she went missing a few days ago, I'm having Jenny handle that department and hopefully she'll get back to me, thanks for the info, I'll be sure to call upon you again." Shotaro said and rode on the HardBoilder to the Flower Shop and found a parking space as a car had been pulled up in front of the Shop and Shotaro took his helmelt off and placed it on the bike.

"Ifalna's Flower Shop huh?" Shotaro thought and stepped through. “Pardon the intrusion~” Shotaro heard the bell of the shop chime and there were already two another customers, one he was kind of familiar with, Tucker, one of Officer Jenny’s members and someone else, maybe his partner and he seemed interested in the flowers. “Ohayou Gozaimasu, Tantei-san.” Shotaro said in rather fluent Japanese. (OOC: since I suspect carter never took the time to learn.)

~Yuri~

Yuri watched as Alice was bumped into but he didn’t care about it, the idiot bumped into her in the first place.

18. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Flower Shop-

"Oh, hello, Carter." Aerith said, smiling when she saw him enter. She noticed Lee and Shotaro, she told them, "I'll be with you two in a moment, let me handle this one first. Please look around and see if any flowers you'd like to get." She smiled at Lee admiring her flowers, turning to her attention to Carter, "I'm fine, Carter. Working hard as usual." Coming out from the back, chaos smiled and set some flowers in the window still, watering them while Lenne stayed in the back, planeting new flowers for the shop.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Abandoned Shop-

'A Gastly? It doesn't seem to be a wild one.' Hermione thought to herself, looking at the Pokemon that had happened in front of her. Managing to sit up, she asked, "I know that you don't belong to me, but could you help me escape before he wakes up?" "Before who wakes up?" Kazari said, standing behind her eyes with dull eyes, Hermione watched as he changed into his Greeed form and tried to slash with his claws, but Hermione moved to have it so he slashed at her binds, freeing her. Grabbing the Luna Memory, she looked at the Gastly and asked, "Please, please use Lick on it." While Kazari was distracted by the Gastly, Hermione ran out of the shop.

When she got outside, Hermione ran into Eiji who had transformed into OOO, he held her in his arm, "Granger-san, are you alright?" "OOO, how did you......" She asked when Kazari appeared, he scoffed, "OOO, how unexpected." Eiji pulled Hermione behind him, standing ready. Kazari figured if Eiji was here, then Ankh must be around as well.

[​IMG]

-Hotel-

Anna looked at Hans and Olaf, she smiled and said, "Sure. I wouldn't mind watching you two play tennis." She went to join them at the courtyard.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Near the School-

Date looked at the hospital that was near the school and said to Michal and Shintaro, "You two go on ahead, I'll stop by the hospital." Michal and Shintaro nodded, heading for the school while Date walked to the hospital.

[​IMG]

-Alice-

"Sorry, it was my fault, I wasn't looking where I was going." Alice said, smiling at him and rubbing her head. "Are you alright?" She looked at him, worried.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2015
  19. AP_Epikyur Merlin's Housekeeper

~Outside Al Mualim's Office~

Upon seeing Riku leave the office and hearing Al Mualim call for his next visitor, Murabito stands up from his seat and goes inside. Once inside the office, he nods in greeting to Al Mualim before taking a seat in front of the desk.

~Outside The Teacher's Lounge~

Scowling, Dingodile says "Well, good. Means less work for me to do. Now if you'll excuse me, I have a hangover to go sleep off. Nighty-night." before staggering off back towards the boiler room, emptying the contents of his stomach in a nearby trash can along the way.

20. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

~Kai's Car~

"Now Kairi, there's a small favor I must ask of you. think of it as a little bit of training from me." Kai explained as she looked at Model O in her hand. "I want you to take Model O and try to control it's power." Kairi slowly turned her head towards the brunette, her face having somewhat turned less green, her eyes however looked a bit watery as she exhaled another cloud from her mouth into Kai's face and started to slightly cough. "Control it's power?" Kai nodded. "Yes, one day something might happen to me and I will need someone to take the power and use it. It's why I entrust you with it considering what I've seen so far..."

Outside the car and on the side of the road Astral appeared on the sidewalk looking at the people and cars fly by it. As soon as Kai's car flew by it Astral jumped onto the hood and glared at the girls causing Kairi to freeze in place as she noticed Astral just standing there not saying a word or moving at all. Kai didn't notice as Astral quietly sunk through the hood of the car vanishing without a trace. In a bit of an impulsive panic Kairi grabbed three more cigars from the box and shoved them into her mouth, she quickly lit them all up before taking constant long puffs as she tried to relax, her panic having grown. Eventually she stood still looking a bit woozy before she puked right on the floor of Kai's car coughing. Kai was grossed out. "Ewwwww, I just got that carpet cleaned." Kairi looked at Kai smiling somewhat. "Okay...I'll take Model O..."

~Nintendo High: Teacher's Lounge~

Felix sighed as he brought out his hammer again. "You guys go ahead and head for the debate, I will fix the hole...again" Felix started to hammer on the wall before fixing it just as Peppy, Eggman, and Ralph left the lounge heading for the auditorium.

~Crystal Order HQ~

Bagular quietly left Rassilon's office and proceeded to walk down the halls of the HQ before meeting with Astral, Inferno Obitus, and E. Tempura Wizard in front of a particular door. Bagular typed in the combination before the group entered a dark room. In the middle of the room was an armored man wearing what appeared to be overalls sitting cross-legged on the floor in meditation. Astral spoke up. "It's time...I know you want to see your big brother Jumpman again..." The figure immediatly stood up and walked out of the room.

~Oaken's~

Luigi and Rosalina blinked as they were given the tour around the summer blowout sale before Luigi asked. "Yes, how much for the motorcycle out front? The teal one? It won't matter how much it is I'll buy it and charge it on tab to Jumpman's resturant." Luigi seemed to have experience with money and bartering.

~Mario & Luigi's House~

It was chaos as people were running in and out of the resturant with food orders leaving the couple no time to rest. It seemed as though thanks to Smackdown the other night their business had been growing with a boom. As everyone scrambled about Lady Jumpman stood at the register noticing Maria and spoke up. "Next customer please!"

~Vector Industries: Lobby~

Within the lobby several nameless scientists were carting around various crates, some were filled with weapons while the rest were filled with S-Type crystals. Some of the scientists went into an elevator before they went down a few floors into a basement where it seemed as though hundreds of crystals were stored, there was also a white-haired woman asleep in a tuve and a massive white sphere that had a single red eye, it was surrounded by crystals hovering around it.​

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.