RE: Mario's High School Days

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by NutheadBros, Jan 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Gaston's House-

"You go, Yunie!" Rikku smiled, looking at her cousin. Yuna blushed, surprised at her suggestion. "Me? Dance? U-uh, okay, but you'll go next, Rikku." Belle laughed, while Paine stood against the wall, keeping silent. Yuna took Harold's hand and went out to the dance floor. Serena stretched and sighed, wondering what Luna was doing. Rei and Ami talked with Lita about her dance with Harold while Emma and the others worried about Kira, keepting to themselves as they stayed in the hallway.

[​IMG]

-Abandoned Mansion-

Namine watched the White Wizard return from the window of her room before pulling the curtain over her window. The White Wizard went to his room, keeping to himself. Walking to the window in his room, the White Wizard looked out and thought about how young Kira was yet she held powers like that.

[​IMG]

-Tokyo Harbor - Seafood Restaurant-

"Oh, it looks so good." Aerith said, smiling when the cheesecake came to the table. She did look surprised when she heard Lex Luthor had been killed, but Aerith never got involved with politics.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Marauders-

Sirius stretched while he, James, and Remus rested in Remus' home. While he sat on his bed, Sirius heard a strange noise before catching a strange Belt and a Grape Padlock, seeing the message. He was confused but looked at the padlock with the grape on it, gripping it in his hand.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2014
  2. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

~Gaston's Backyard~

Shadow Mario flew outside just to get smacked by the plasma blast as he fell to the ground. He stood up glaring at Mario and Luigi before rising into the air screaming as his core started to glow brightly causing the storm above to become violent as strong winds blew and lightning started to drop from the sky. Shadow Mario focused as random objects started to hover tinted in a red light, these ranged from small objects like lawnchairs and empty bottles right up to larger objects like cars and pieces of debris. The brothers' eyes widened and their jaws dropped in shock at the sight of all of the things hovering in the air aimed right for them. "Luigi! We have to deflect everything or else the people inside will get hurt or even killed!" "Mario, this guy's INSANE!" "You two idiots do realize I could drop the moon on you and end this stupid game, correct?" "Make that insane and an idiot." Shadow Mario growled before throwing the objects at Mario and Luigi. The brothers started to jump, punch, and kick the objects away despite the harsh winds that blew. Objects went over the roof and landed in the streets around Gaston's House. Shadow Mario landed on the ground with his core having dimmed again. He then started to charge an attack as he curled his arms up with black/red/blue fireballs forming in his hands laughing maniacly. "Faker...Brother...I will not give up!" Their eyes opened before Shadow Mario launched two large streams of fire that crossed and arced about as they slammed into Mario and Luigi knocking them into the house and onto the ground hard. Rosalina screamed as they groaned in pain. Shadow Mario appeared over them before grabbing them by their collars and hovered off the ground before he started to address everyone loudly. "Oh how the mighty Super Mario Brothers have fallen before my grasp. Such a shame since I heard about their bravado. Their legacy has gone out with a wimper as this world dies with a bang." Mario opened his eyes as a red glare stared at the S-Type determined about something. "No, our legacy still burns bright...and you're not going to end the world on my watch!" Mario and Luigi started to spin before the three of them went flying through the front door and tumbled onto the ground in front of the people outside. The three looked to be on their last legs as they struggled to stand up. They slowly ran at each other with their fists ablaze before slamming them into each others face sending them back with a small boom falling backwards onto the ground. Mario and Luigi's clothes returned to normal as the storm stopped leading to a gentle rain shower. Shadow Mario groaned in pain as his core was barely glowing. He started to sink through the ground. "I will return...and this time, no more stalemates."​

3. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Gaston's Backyard~

[​IMG]

Toothless was happy to see Shadow Mario get hit by his plasma blast. However, when the S-type started to cause objects to fly around, Toothless did his best to dodge them, and was successful at doing so. When Toothless saw Mario and Luigi crashing flat at the wall of Gaston's home and falling to the ground, he tried to rush to save them, but it was too late, as Shadow Mario grabbed them, and flew up to the sky, with a storm taking place, spouting out words before the battle went through Gaston's home and to the front. Wanting to see if the two were okay, Toothless rushed around the building to the front...

-------------------------------------------------------------------

~Gaston's Home~

[​IMG][​IMG]

As Rosalina suddenly screamed, Trixie, Gaston, and others looked at her with a weird look, wondering why she was even screaming. "Ok..." Trixie said as she sweat nervously. As the loud music continued playing, Gaston faintly heard a voice from the outside. "Uhh, is it me, or is someone outside yelling something... eh, maybe it's just a storm," Gaston said as he shrugged. Just then, everyone at the party noticed what looked like a flash of light passing through the party and through the front door, which closed back once whatever they saw left. Wondering what it was, Hiccup headed towards the front door....

[​IMG]

Opening the front door, Hiccup noticed Mario and Luigi on the ground, looking exhausted, and a bunch of objects around. "Oh, it's just Mario and Luigi having a bit too much fun," Hiccup commented as he noticed Toothless come from the back and look at Mario and Luigi with a worried look...

[​IMG]

"Oh, there you are Toothless. Would you mind looking after those two while I get them some hot tea from inside. I'm sure they need some relaxing tea after partying like this," Hiccup told his dragon. Toothless nodded and approached Mario and Luigi, sniffing them, and relieved that they were ok, while licking them in the process and covering the rain for the two with his wings. As Hiccup went back inside, he told everyone, "False alarm guys, just Mario and Luigi having a bit too much fun. If you need me, I'm gonna be making them some tea." Looking at each other, Gaston and Trixie shrugged, not really sure what happened, but figured Hiccup's explanation was good enough. "Well everyone, you heard the man! Let the party continue!" Trixie shouted as some students cheered and went back to dancing to the loud music. Approaching Gaston and Trixie from behind, Sunset Shimmer wondered if they knew anything about where Xehanort was...

[​IMG]

"Hey guys, any of you seen Xehanort anywhere?" Sunset Shimmer asked the two, "I haven't seen him since he left to talk with Vanitas about something."
    "Now that you mention it... I don't think I have," Gaston replied, "Same with Vanitas. I'll let you know if I see Xehanort." Nodding, Sunset Shimmer left, trying to enjoy the party by herself, while noticing her roommate, Akiza, was in attendance as well.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Tokyo Harbor - Seafood Restaurant~

[​IMG]

"Mhmm, dis cheesecake is so good!" Carter said as he took a bite out of it, completely forgetting the whole issue of Lex Luthor getting killed. Meanwhile, a few tables away...

[​IMG]

"Will you be having dessert for tonight, madame?" Jenny's waiter asked her. "Oh, no thanks sir. That'll be all for me tonight," Officer Jenny replied, "Just hand me my check, and I'll call it a night." The waiter nodded, and left to get Officer Jenny's check, who wanted to get out of the restaurant before Carter and Aerith left.

~Tokyo Streets: Close to Peach's House~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"So, this is her place?" Darien asked as the group reached a house with a red roof. "If the address on my phone's contact list is to be trusted, then yes, this is it," Katniss replied. "Wow, nice place," Ritchie commented. "Pika..." both Sparky and Haymitch said in awe. "Well, lets knock on the door," Connor said, still carrying Peach. Rue nodded and knocked on the door, hoping someone would answer...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Crystal Order HQ: Al Mualim's Office~

[​IMG]

"Thank you," Al Mualim replied as he hung up his phone, just told by his source about Shadow Mario, and the stalemate between him and Mario and Luigi. Noticing his door, open, Al Mualim saw Vanitas and Xehanort enter, two people he didn't expect to come at this time...

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Vanitas? Xehanort? How did you two come here so fast?" Al Mualim asked them.
    "That's not important right now," Vanitas replied, "We gotta tell you about this S-type that wants to battle not just Mario and Luigi, but also us and Astral." "Yes, I was just told of this threat," Al Mualim said, "It appears we have a rogue S-type on our hands. While this may seem troubling, I was actually told that it just battled Mario and Luigi to a stalemate." "A stalemate?" Xehanort asked. "As a matter of fact, yes," Al Mualim replied, "Both sides were just too much for the other to handle. It's almost as though they ended up harming themselves in the process. Personally, I see this as a benefit for us. We watch as our enemies harm themselves trying to kill one another. Of course, I must discuss this news with Astral, but I do feel that this is a great benefit for us." "I see..." Xehanort commented. "Sooo, I guess this means we can go back to the party?" Vanitas asked. "Which reminds me...." Al Mualim replied, "How did you get here so quick?" Pointing his hand towards the door, Xehanort made a corridor of darkness appear, shocking Al Mualim, who had no idea Xehanort had another power. "How long have you been able to do this?" Al Mualim asked Xehanort. "Yesterday," Xehanort replied. "I see..." Al Mualim said. As Xehanort and Vanitas went through the corridor of darkness, and disappeared with it, Al Mualim began to wonder if it was possible Xehanort has even more powers he doesn't know about. Shrugging it off, Al Mualim got up, and headed to see Astral and discuss Shadow Mario with it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

~Ship Heading to Cuba~
    [​IMG][​IMG]

As the ship Butch and Cassidy were on left port, they decided to make the most out of the ship's leisure services, which included a performance at the ship's theater. Once they entered the theater and took a seat, Cassidy asked, "So, what's this play about?" "I don't know, the brochure's in Spanish," Butch replied, "But from what I can make out of it based on the limited Spanish I have, I think it's about a fairy that wishes to sing to the people of a town so that they can hear its voice." "Eh, I'll take it," Cassidy replied, "Beats trying to look for a guy in the rainforest." As the lights dimmed, the announcer began speaking in Spanish, and left the stage. As the audience applauded, the curtain opened to reveal the star of the show...

[​IMG]

"Jiggly!" Jigglypuff cheerfully said as the spotlights were directed towards it. "Jigglypuff?!" Butch and Cassidy screamed out of shock. But before they could get up and run away, Jigglypuff began to sing...

Butch, Cassidy, and the rest of the audience began to feel drowsy, and one by one, everyone inside fell into a deep sleep from Jigglypuff's song.

------------------------------------------------------

~Crystal Order HQ: Warren Vidic's Office~

[​IMG]

Entering his office while carrying what remained of Izaya Orihara, Dr. Warren Vidic was whistling as though all was well with the world. Vidic placed Orihara's remains into a drawer, along with other things he kept for himself, like the original copy of Mein Kampf written by Adolf Hitler himself, and a piece of asteroid Vidic believes is from another dimension. Noticing the Driver on his desk, Vidic grabbed it, and said, "Well well well, if it isn't the Azarathian device I found the other day... or at least a device influenced by Azarathian technology. Hmm, what will I do with you?" Vidic thought to himself, and wondered if he could replicate it. "It's not... impossible to do it," Warren said to himself as he continued analyzing it more and more.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2014
  4. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

~Gaston's Home~

Harold was taken by the hand to dance with Yuna but someone had interrupted at that moment by putting an hand on his shoulder to stop the two, it was Tidus, how did he get there? Simple, who doesn't invite an Ace to a party? "Hey, er.... Yuna." Tidus said, having an embarrassed expression and Harold turned, eyes met. "I apologize, I wasn't informed the young lady had a date, that is, if it's true." Harold said and Tidus was a bit confused. "What's that supposed to mean?"

"If you are indeed her date, why then did you not come to her residence to pick her up or ask for a dance earlier? Unless the meeting point was to be here in which I doubt as I wasn't informed she had a date to begin with, I'm simply offered her a dance and she accepted, we only met today so I do not know her well enough for an actual date." Harold maturely explained to Tidus as he rubbed behind his head. "I see, I thought...well..."

"it's a simple mistake, perhaps if Lady Yuna is willing, she'll dance with you later on in the party." Harold suggested and Tidus was scratching his chin "I uh can't... not all that good, I'm just the Star Player of my team." Tidus said and Harold continued. "It's not a question of can or can't, there are some things in life you must do to get to your goal, now if you'll kindly excuse us sir, me and the lady have a dance to do." Harold said and went with Yuna as Tidus stood there, in thoughts of the words Harold just said.

"What or who is that guy?" Tidus thought.

Kazu danced with Akiza, smiling.

~
    Katniss's Residence~

A crack opened up as the same Red Driver that Vidic had was placed on her bed with the note with a padlock that was see-though, bearing the logo of ELS-03, as the design was a Peach.

~Remus Lupin's quarters~

When Remus wasn't looking the same black Driver appaeared on his desk and on it was a padlock with LS-04, shaped like a Melon.

~Hiccup's Residence~

The same crack formed and lef tona wooden desk of various Dragon drawins lay a black Sengoku Driver with a padlock having LS-08, it's design like a Banana.

~Harry's Empty Room~

Same crack formed and a the balck driver was placed there with a LS-03, designed after a acorn.

~Fang's residence~

The same crack formed and left behind was a balck Sengoku Driver with a Pinecone a sit's LS number was 01.

5. FancyStache Traverse Town Homebody

~ Gaston's House ~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Not having to worry about Shadow Mario, Eris and the others went back to enjoy the party. Eris got on the dance floor and began dancing...terribly, while Tiny and Myriam stared at her. The large tiger turned to Myriam. "Erm, wanna dance with Tiny?" She was surprised, but nodded. "Sss sss sss sss! I could use the distraction." Myriam answered. "Anything to not have to watch that awful flailing." Fay was watching the dancers while applauding, and Vaughn went back to practicing his new song. Sammy sat in a chair in the far corner of the room, watching everyone else partying.

~ Bar ~

[​IMG]

Upon hearing the news of Lex Luthor's death, Miss Scarlett gave a dismissive sigh. "Figured someone would off him someday..." She murmured.

~ Outside CNN Building~

[​IMG]

Mr. Green sat outside the CNN news building, impatiently.

~ Edenia - Throne Room ~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"An early pardon?" Sindel asked quizzically. "Yes. She has been showing a great improvement in her demeanor. A few days ago, I was able to enter her cell without incident." Kitana smiled behind her mask. "I simply wished to receive your input, Mother." "I see. Has Jade given her thoughts?" Kitana nodded. "Yes. She and I agree that Mileena deserves an early release from prison." "Hmm...Heishiro." Sindel asked, turning toward the swordsman. "As a member of the guard, I would like your input." Mitsurugi nodded in agreement. "I've been to see her many times with Jade. I can support Princess Kitana's word."

~ Unknown Testing Facility ~

"You're not going to stick anything into our arms, right?" George asked one of the scientists. "Oh, no no. We already injected you with the mutagen before you awoke." "Mutagen?" Lizzie repeated. The man nodded. "A special concoction that activates via heat. We will raise the temperature of this room and see if the mutagen works." He motioned toward another man, who approached a control panel and pushed a red button. The scientists quickly entered a small chamber nearby, as Ralph, Lizzie and George felt the room quickly begin to reach scorching heat. George then noticed Lizzie acting oddly. Then he and Ralph began to feel strange...

Lizzie felt a strange feeling on her shoulder and looked to see green scales slowly start to cover her. Her body began to mutate into a more reptilian shape. Ralph watched in horror as his beard began to expand across his face and body, and he began to grow canine features. George's body began to progress into a primate-like form, and his hair began expanding across his face. The three blacked out before they could witness the full transformation, but Lizzie heard the scientists say one last thing. "It works! Inform Mr. DeMonic immediately!"

6. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Gaston's House-

Yuna blushed deeply when she saw Tidus was at the party, Rikku walked up to her and Harold, "Yunie, I can dance with Tidus if you want." "Uh, okay, Rikku." Yuna said, as Rikku went to Tidus, surprising him and showing him how to dance. "Harold, I didn't know that Tidus would be coming here." Yuna said, blushing at the fact that Tidus was here. She smiled that Rikku was helping him. Belle smiled and watched them on the dance floor. While Akiza danced with Kazu, she felt that her roommate, Sunset Shimmer, saw her.

[​IMG]

-Tokyo Harbor - Seafood Restaurant-

Aerith smiled, eating the cheesecake with Carter. She hoped that Yuna, Rikku, Paine, and Belle were having a fun time while chaos and Lenne took care of the shop in her absence. Aerith pondered if Beast was okay and continued to eat with Carter.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Remus's Home-

Remus entered his room with a tray that had a cup of hot tea and a few pieces of chocolate. While he wasn't exactly fond of chocolate, he found it as a way to calm his nerves about his certain problem that occurred one day each month. Placing the tray on his desk, Remus noticed the Belt and the Padlock. Grabbing the Padlock, Remuus looked at the Melon and wondered what the number on the front meant, probably realizing that the Belt was some form of the Drivers that he had seen on the Riders. If some unknown force wanted him to become one to protect his friends, Remus gladly accepted it as he read the message that was with it.

Sirius sat in his room, looking at his Grape Padlock with the Belt laying beside him. He wondered why they appeared to him and how his friends might feel if they knew that he was keeping a secret from them, unaware they now had their own secrets. He decided the next time the Rangers, Riders or Gokaigers would go fight, he would go and help them.

James sat by the bed of his adopted children, smiling at them sleeping and gripped his Power Coin, promising himself to protect them, Harry, and his friends. Neither friend knew that they each had a secret they had to keep from each other, but all promised to protect each other.

[​IMG]

-Fang and Vanille's Apartment-

Stepping in her room, rubbing a towel over her wet hair, Fang stretched and walked to her bed, seeing the Belt and the Pinecone Padlock on her bed. She picked up the Padlock and examined it, she wondered why the design was a Pinecone and decided to keep this secret from Vanille and Sirius, not knowing that Sirius had his own Padlock and Belt.

7. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

[​IMG]

As he was eating cheesecake with Aerith, the waiter brought over the check, telling them, "No rush. Take your time." "Cool, thanks brotha," Carter replied to the waiter as he left. Taking out his wallet, Carter placed his credit card on top of the check, and went back to eating the cheesecake, with the waiter passing by their table again to take the check and credit card to the register. Meanwhile...

[​IMG]

As Officer Jenny finished paying, she slowly got up, left from a different exit, trying to avoid being seen by Carter.

----------------------------------------------------------------

~Ship Heading to Cuba: Theater~
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

As Jigglypuff finished singing, it noticed everyone in the theater fell asleep. Disappointed, Jigglypuff inflated its body, and madly said, "JIGGLYPUFF!" Jigglypuff then took out the green end of its 'microphone', revealing it to actually be a marker.

Going around the theater, Jigglypuff started painting on the face of every member of the audience, including Butch and Cassidy.
    "
    Hmph!" Jigglypuff grunted as it exited the theater after coloring everyone's face.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

~Crystal Order HQ: Sanctuary of S-Types~

[​IMG]

Entering the room where Astral was found, Al Mualim said, "It appears we have an annoying pest on our hands. I'm not sure if you heard, but an S-type that resembles Mario has recently appeared, and considers every living thing as an enemy, including fellow S-types. It then fought against Mario and Luigi, which ended in a stalemate, hurting all three in the process. Personally, I think it's best we wait and just let Mario and Luigi fight with this S-type until one kills the other. That way, it'll be easier on us. Nevertheless, I was hoping for a second opinion on the matter, and would like to hear a suggestion from you."

~Outside Gaston's Home~
    [​IMG]

As Toothless remained outside, watching over Mario and Luigi for Hiccup, he noticed the front door open, and out came Hiccup and Manon, both holding a mug with hot tea, while being followed by Harry...

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Careful so you don't drop that mug Manon," Hiccup told Manon as they stepped outside and walked towards Mario, Luigi, and Toothless. "Got it Hiccup," Manon replied. "
    Leemo!" Harry added. "Thanks for looking after them Toothless," Hiccup told Toothless, "Manon and I got the hot tea for them."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Gaston's Home~

[​IMG]

Watching her roommate, Akiza, dancing with Kazu, Sunset Shimmer felt a bit jealous of Akiza, as she had someone to dance with, and yet the boy Shimmer was dancing with was nowhere to be found. Just then, she felt a tap on her shoulder. Turning around, Sunset Shimmer found Xehanort extending a hand...

[​IMG]

"I believe we have a dance to finish," Xehanort said. "You're right," the demon replied, blushing as she and Xehanort continued with their dance.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Gaston's Home (Again)~

[​IMG][​IMG]

As they watched Xehanort and Sunset Shimmer dance, Trixie and Gaston were now wondering where Vanitas was. Looking around, they found Vanitas at the entrance of a hallway, signalling to the two of them that he wanted to talk privately...

[​IMG]

Wondering what Vanitas wanted, Trixie and Gaston walked over to Vanitas, who was waiting for them in an empty hallway. "So, what is it?" Trixie asked. Looking around to make sure no one was looking, Vanitas said, "The plan's bust. Xehanort called it off." "He... did?" Trixie asked. Vanitas nodded in response. Shrugging, Gaston said, "Well, it was his plan. If he says it's off, then I guess it's off." "Yeah, I suppose..." Trixie replied as she, Vanitas, and Gaston went back to the party.

8. FancyStache Traverse Town Homebody

~ Public Park ~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

George, Lizzie and Ralph finally came to, and immediately found themselves lying in a park. "Urghh..." Ralph groaned. "Where are we?" "I dunno. I think it's the park." Lizzie answered groggily and George shrugged. "We must've been out for a bit." The three stood up and found something off. They seemed to be many, many feet high
    in the air, and people below were looking at them in horror! Ralph leaned down to them. "Hello?" He asked, but the people immediately began to scream and run away! The three watched in shock, before rubbing their eyes. They managed to get a good look at their hands and found that they were now monstrous claws! Looking into a nearby lake, George found he was now a giant mutant gorilla, Lizzie had turned into a large reptilian creature and Ralph was now a monster wolf! "What the heck happened to us?!?!" They all cried at the same time!

~ Tokyo Harbor - Seafood Restaurant ~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Oliver and Fiona pulled up at the seafood place. Oliver got out and opened Fiona's door for her. "Oh, thank you." She said with a smile. "A lot of people bring their dates to this place, I hear." Oliver smiled, gently taking her by the hand. "I go here myself a lot. I'm sure you'll like it." Nodding, Fiona followed him inside.

9. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Shay Cormac's Origins Part 1: Flashback 10 Years Ago (April 9, 2003) / Firdos Square, Baghdad, Iraq~

"Life's hardest choices are the ones that force you to question your own moral code. Protect those who cannot defend themselves... Destroy tyranny wherever it may be... Fight for freedom and liberty... These are the basic tenants of the Japanese Army, the principles I used to live by. I was a younger man then. The Iraq War had just started. I could not imagine what the future had in store for me, nor the cost I would choose to bear. My choice has led me here, standing against those I once called brothers and comrades. I may be branded a traitor for now. But in the end, it doesn't matter how I'm currently remembered. Soon, people will realize my actions were for the better good, not just for my country, but for the world. My name is Shay Patrick Cormac. This is my story..."

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Shay Cormac and his best friend, Liam O'Brien were in the back of an armored vehicle driven by the lieutenant in charge of them, Mario Auditore. The vehicle traversed through the streets of Baghdad, and was the first Japanese vehicle to reach the city without the need to attack against enemy soldiers. The invasion of Iraq had been going on for 21 days, and today, it seemed like it was finally going to end, which was why Shay, Liam, and Mario were in very good moods. "Hah! Three weeks of war, and it's finally going to end, eh Liam?" Shay told his friend. "I hope so Shay," Liam replied, "But, even if the war is over by tonight, there's still work to be done. Iraq was supposedly a huge safe haven for the Crystal Order terrorists before we came in, so we have that to deal with. Then, we have to help the Iraqis set up a new government while we look for that fat ba****d, Saddam Hussein. And last but not least, we have to keep looking for those WMDs." "Kind of strange that the enemy never used any against us... you think they were serious when they kept denying that they had weapons of mass destruction?" "We can't take risks Shay. We have to check. Better safe than sorry," Liam answered. Shay nodded, while looking out of the vehicle, noticing many buildings damaged from the bombings the Japanese Air Force conducted when the war first started. "Boys! We're a-here!" Mario told Shay and Liam as he pulled the vehicle to a stop. "About time," Shay commented as he and Liam exited the vehicle, and found themselves in the middle of Baghdad's Firdos Square. Looking around, the two finally found what they had been looking for. Right in front of the vehicle was a statue of Saddam Hussein, erected the previous year to celebrate Saddam's 65th birthday. "Wow... I almost feel bad for wanting to take it down," Liam said as he grabbed a flag of Japan from the vehicle and handed it to Shay, "Would you do the honors?" Smiling, Shay replied, "I thought you'd never ask." Taking the flag of his country, Shay Cormac climbed up the statue until he reached the face of Saddam Hussein while Liam and Mario watched from below. "Hope you wouldn't a little freedom over your face Mr. Dictator," Shay told the lifeless statue as he covered the head with the flag of Japan. Liam and Mario cheered as they watched what Shay did, while dozens of Iraq civilians in the area just watched. Taking out his camera, Mario took a photo of Shay and the statue, with Cormac holding out his hand with a V-sign gesture, posing for Mario's camera, yelling "God bless Japan!!" "Amen!" Mario added, "Ok Shay, now it's-a time to do what we came here for." Putting his camera away, Mario went to the vehicle, and grabbed a chain attached to it, handing it to Liam, who threw it upwards towards Shay. Catching the chain, Cormac wrapped it around the statue's head, and climbed back down once he finished. "Okay Mario, we're ready!" Mario gave a thumbs up gesture, and got back into the vehicle, starting the engine, and driving away from the statue, trying to pull it down. After a few seconds of Mario stepping on the pedal, the statue of Saddam Hussein finally started to lose balance. And after a minute, the statue finally broke from the pillar it was attached to, and crashed towards the ground. Shay and Liam watched as the Iraqis who were watching in silence earlier suddenly started to cheer, with many of them running towards the statue of the dictator who ruled them for many years, smashing it with their shoes as well as spitting on it. Stepping out of the vehicle, Mario joined Shay and Liam, who were still enjoying the sight of Iraqis happy that they were no longer under the rule of Saddam Hussein. "Beautiful sight, no?" Mario commented as he put his arms around the shoulders of both Shay and Liam. "Aye," Shay Cormac replied, "Freedom unfolding right before our eyes. I certainly am proud to have been a part of history today." "Alright guys, how about we head back and report to Odin," Liam O'Brien proposed. Shay and Mario both nodded at the same time, and the three then went back to the vehicle, heading back towards their base.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Crystal Order HQ: Dungeon~

[​IMG]

The real King Candy had been imprisoned in the cell he was in earlier in the day after finding out the truth about Harold Saxon and his relation to the Crystal Order. Chained to a wall, Candy looked around, noticing nothing but the loaf of bread given to him to eat, and the white interior of his cell. He wondered how could he have let himself get trapped like this, but realized no one would've been able to figure out the truth behind Harold Saxon, and began to worry of what would happen if he were to win the election for prime minister. King Candy then noticed Rassilon entering the cell...

[​IMG]

"Good evening your majesty," Rassilon greeted Candy as he entered the cell, "And how are you doing for your first day here?" Candy didn't reply, but simply stared at Rassilon with an angry look. Sighing, Rassilon said, "I do apologize it has to be this way your highness, but desperate times called for desperate measures. Rest assured your sacrifice will greatly benefit us, and to an extension, the people of the world. I do hope you'll learn to understand come the time the New World Order is established. I most certainly would like for you to rule as an equal alongside us." "You won't get away with this," Candy replied. Grinning, Rassilon responded, "We already have." Rassilon then left King Candy's cell, heading back to his office.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2014
  10. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

~Outside Gaston's House~

Luigi slowly started to stir as he smelt tea. He tried moving up but was in pain as Rosalina came running out. Luigi slowly took a cup of tea and began to sip on it despite being in huge amounts of pain as he spoke. "That was probably the toughest thing I was involved in. My whole body isn't ready to move." Mario didn't move before he spoke up somewhat from the ground. "You know what would be a nice thing to have....a nice, hot bath. So warm..so comfy. I can't even move..."

~Outside Peach's House~

Toadsworth walked down the stairs of the home as he heard the doorbell ring before he opened the door and greeted the guests bowing before noticing Peach. "Hello and welcome...OH MY GOD! What happened to the Princess!"

~Online: GTAV~

"Of course." Kairi said as her ingame character got into a custom pink convertible that looked like it had been modded immensely. She smirked as she looked at the screen with her fingers in a ready position speaking up rather calmly. "Okay, let's go boys!"

~Jumpman Family Origins: Nintendo High [22 Years Prior] [January, 1981] [Part 1]~

It was a cold day as everyone in Nintendo High were seemingly minding their own business. A familiar man with a golden hammer was putting the final touches on nailing a sign to the door before looking over at a man with golden-yellow overalls and a blue shirt before he said cheerfully. "Well, the sign's been nailed down. I think you're ready to start your club up...right Jumpman?" Jumpman looked over the building with an inspective blue gaze before giving the thumbs up as he said aloud. "Good job! No wonder you're Fix-It Felix Sr.' son. Now you go on back in and tell my brother that it's finished." Felix nodded before he ran back inside the building. Jumpman smiled and looked at the building as he said to himself. "It all begins here, the spot where hearty food will be made with love and care..." The man moved his hand slowly towards the doorknob and opened it as he entered the building.

Meanwhile down the streets from Nintendo High a reddish-orange motorcycle was speeding down the streets of Japan with others on similar motorbikes heading right for Nintendo High's gates before crashing right through it and stopped right in front of the main doors. The lead rider stepped off of her bike and took off her helmet causing her long brown hair to flow in the cold wind. A pair of reddish-orange shades covered her eyes as the other riders stepped off from their bikes wearing One-Star Goku Uniforms with the leader sporting a Two-Star uniform. She stood high on top of her bike before shouting. "Alright Maggots! Come on out of the building and submit to the will of Honnouiji Academy!" The various students and staff slowly walked out of the building with a younger Peppy speaking up. "This school was founded by my father! There is no way we will give our school up to you or that crazy woman who runs it." The woman adjusted her shades as she looked at the determined gray rabbit before countering. "Oh really, do you know who I am? I am the great leader of Honnouiji Academy's legendary Cooking Club! The Culinary Mistress of Tokyo! Every school in this entire country has bowed before my team's excellence...all except yours." Jumpman casually walked into the scene carrying a bowl of spaghetti in one hand and scratching his head with the other as he listened to the woman talk. He then spoke up asking. "Excuse me, but what's a Hon..er, Hoenn...Ho-oh? Nono." Everyone fell backwards onto the ground stunned before the woman shouted. "HONNUIJI! It's Honnouiji Academy...you idiot boy!" She then looked at everyone asking. "Now where's the leader of your school's Cooking Club?" Everyone pointed almost immediately to Jumpman who was casually eating. The woman was stunned and shocked. "You're joking!? That idiot's the leader?" Jumpman looked at her before explaining. "I founded it...so yes I lead it." She stormed over to Jumpman and grabbed the bowl from his hands as she glared at the steaming pasta in her hands. "This looks like an amateur's attempt at cooking. It's probably not even edible!" She took the fork and twirled it in the spaghetti as she took a bite. Her eyes widen in sheer surprise as she ate the food thinking. "Oh my...it's SO GOOD! The taste, the texture...it's like heaven in my mouth. Wait...could he be better-skilled than I am?" The woman stood in thought before she scrambled to her bike and got on ordering to the other members of her group. "Come on! We have to get back to the Academy. CLEARLY this school's providing a challenge to our title!" The lady and her group immediately sped off with her thoughts on Jumpman's food.

~Somewhere in Akihabra~

Shadow Mario appeared on the side of the street leaning towards the wall of a building as his eyes and core were dimly glowing. He was angry as he gritted his teeth trying to stay conscious under his own willpower. He fell forward onto the cold, hard ground with his vision fading quickly. Two people were slowly walking towards Shadow Mario as he lost consciousness. One was in a red cloak while the other was in a black cloak and seemed to wear special black equipment on him that even covered his face. The duo looked down at the unconscious S-Type before the red one spoke up. "Yes, he is the perfect candidate..." The one in black spoke in a synthezied tone as his breathing could be heard. "Indeed...we should take him back. He will be intrigued by this discovery." The red cloaked figure raised his hands with several black orbed crystals appearing from the ground forming into shadowy spheres that each had a singular red eye. The red figure pointed at Shadow Mario's body before the S-Types flew under it and began to carry him off. As they walked down the street several Astral-S immediately rose up around the duo with magic charged in their hands. The figure in black casually stepped forward and pulled out a silver object pressing a button on it. A beam of red light came out of the object before he stood in a stance akin to a Samurai. An Astral-S jumped at the figure before it was sliced in half by the lightsaber. The other Astral-S just stood there watching in sheer awe before the figure made a pulling motion with one hand sending the Astral-S forcibly towards him only for all of them to be slashed into pieces. The black figure put his weapon away before the two walked into the ground floor of the Vector building. Kai had stood on top of the roof of a nearby building having watched all of the events occur with her eyes curiously wondering exactly what was going on as she quickly ran off to avoid being seen.

~Santcuary of S-Types~

As Inferno Obitus and E. Tempura Wizard slept in their tubes Astral had been at work on something as multi-colored crystals laid about on the floor. It had heard Al Mualim clearly but didn't respond at first as it was thinking. It slowly turned its head towards him before speaking up. "Having our enemies kill each other would be a rather pointless endeavor. It would still end with someone coming after us and trying to kill us. This S-Type was a incomplete mistake I caused which was unexpected because of Mario's resiliency and resistance to S-Type control. S-Mario is a rather dangerous rogue considering the reports from Blue. I've sent a group to his current location but unfortunately they were intercepted by a man in a black cloak wielding a red lightsaber, a man in a red cloak, and several S-Types not affiliated with our cause. However my field of vision was strangely blocked when they entered the Vector building. My advice would be to keep an eye on that building. It seems suspicious if S-Types are going in and out of it"

~WWE: Smackdown Broadcast (Live from Tokyo Arena)~

As the music played out, Randy Orton and Edge (Rated-RKO) came out from the back of the arena, and stood at the entrance of the ramp, getting booed by the audience, especially for what they did earlier to Triple H and Shawn Michaels...

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Weighing in at a combined weight of 476 pounds... Randy Orton and Edege, Rated-RKO!" the announcer said as the two walked across the ramp slowly, passing by Eddie Guerrero's lowrider, with the audience chanting 'You Suck!' at the duo (along with more booing). Getting up the ring, Rated-RKO acknowledge that they were willing to wrestle along with the Dudley Boyz for the match, while staring at their opponents with threatening looks.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2014
  11. FancyStache Traverse Town Homebody

~ Gaston's House ~

[​IMG]

Sammy had gathered up a plate of food and brought it out to Rosalina. "Umm, here." She said, handing the plate to her. "Your brothers may need it."

~ Scum Labs ~

The scientists who had conducted the tests made haste to the office of Scum Labs' CEO. The experiment had been a success, and he needed to know.

[​IMG]

CEO Eustace DeMonic noticed them inside his office, and waved them forward. "How has the experiment been progressing, gentlemen?" He asked. "Exceptional, Mr. DeMonic! We have created a successful sample!" One scientist replied. "We tested it on three different subjects. All underwent the desirable mutation!" Eustace perked up, as a toothy grin spread across his face. "And is it ready for the project?" He asked. "Not yet, sir. We want to perfect it! Luckily, we have the means. If all goes without fail, Project V.E.R.N. will be ready, and it will be at your command, sir."

~ Tokyo Harbor: Seafood Restaurant ~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Oliver and Fiona found a table and sat down. The staff seemed busy at the moment, so the two decided to chat a bit. "So." Oliver started. "They said one of the candidates for Japan's Prime Minister was killed. Lex Luthor, I think." "What?" Fiona immediately responded. "O-Oh, yes. Who would have done that? I just...I'm sorry. My mind is on other things at the moment." "That's fine. What's bothering you, if I may ask?" Fiona gazed into Oliver's eyes and deeply pondered if she should tell him about the Azoth. "Oh, nothing. Just a nightmare I had last night."

~ Sanctuary of S-Types ~

[​IMG]

Noob appeared from the Shadows and approached Astral and Al Mualim. "I have heard everything. Shall I investigate the matter as well?" "I too am interested in this Vector Building." A voice behind Noob added, causing the shadow being to turn around.

[​IMG]

His eyes narrowed. "I do not need the help of a lifeless shell." Golden Freddy remained slumped against the ground, but still spoke. "Astral. You mentioned your vision being 'strangly blocked' when these fellows entered the building, correct?"

Last edited: Dec 6, 2014
  12. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Outside Peach's House~

"Sorry to bother you like this sir," Connor replied to Toadsworth, "But I found Peach like this at the party. My friend said it was probably because she had too much to drink." "So we thought it'd be best to bring her back home before things got worse," Katniss added. "Pikapi!" Haymitch concurred. Recognizing Toadsworth as a member of the Japanese parliament, Darien said, "Rest assured Mr. Toadsworth, I called Gaston's parents and let them know about what he allowed into his party, and they promised me he will be punished for it." "Wait, you're Toadsworth?" Ritchie asked, "Wow... my parents voted for you in your last election sir." "Peach must be really lucky to be raised by someone like that," Rue added. "Pikachu!" Sparky said, agreeing with Rue.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Sora's and Roxas's Home~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"You're on!" Sora replied. Both he and his brother, Roxas, got their cars ready for the race through the city, while a few other players joined in as well. "Alright... ready... set... go!" Roxas said as the race officially started, with he and Sora both trying to go as fast as they could while trying to maneuver through the crowded city.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Crystal Order HQ: Sanctuary of S-Types~

[​IMG]

"That is correct, Freddy," Al Mualim replied, "Well Astral, it appears we have volunteers. Noob and Freddy may investigate this building for the time being. And if more force is necessary, we could always make good use of the alliance that was formed with Vekar as well as Zedd and Rita Repulsa."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Vermilion City Gym~

[​IMG]

As Finnick was replacing a light bulb in the gym, he was approached by his father....

[​IMG]

"Hey son," Lt. Surge said, "Uhh... thin' you can come wit' me to da back? I've gots somethin' I gotta talk wit ya about... privately." "Sure thing, Dad," Finnick replied to his father as he walked with him towards the back of the gym, wondering what his father wanted to tell him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~CNN Live Broadcast~

[​IMG]

Once the commercial break was over, the screen showed Wolf Blitzer in the newsroom. "Welcome back to CNN. If you're just joining us, Lex Luthor, one of three candidates for Japanese prime minister has been killed in the LexCorp building in Tokyo, Japan. Shortly after, a video released by the Crystal Order contained a few words from the group's second-in-command, Haytham Kenway, taking responsibility for Luthor's death. Joining me to discuss these shocking events is Harold Saxon, who was running against Luthor in the November election," Wolf Blitzer said as Saxon appeared on a screen facing Blitzer, "Mr. Saxon, I know this news must've been hard for you to take in. Do you have anything to share?"

[​IMG]

Clearing his throat, Harold Saxon began to speak, "Well Wolf, I think I can speak for everyone when I say how shocked and devastated I was upon hearing the news. First of all, I do want to send my condolences to the friends and family of this good man. Lex Luthor was someone who clearly wanted to help this country the same way Cosmos and myself wanted to. I didn't talk to him as much as I did Cosmos, but I still cherish all the talks and debates I had with him. The three of us may have had our differences in opinion when it came to which policies were best. But in the end, we were all basically part of the same team. We loved Japan. We loved democracy. So to lose an opponent in the election is very unfortunate. This was an attack on Cosmos and myself. This was an attack on the people of Japan. And most importantly, this was an attack on the very ideals of democracy. The Crystal Order is a barbaric group. They don't appreciate how precious anyone's life is. And I don't know what they wish to achieve with this act of terrorism, but mark my words, in the end, the Crystal Order will pay for all their crimes throughout the years. Freedom and democracy will always be victorious against tyranny like the Crystal Order. I promise, if I win, I will do whatever it takes to wipe this evil group off the planet. And if Cosmos were to win, I would support any measures she would take to eliminate them as well." "Now, speaking of the Crystal Order, the group's second-in-command, Haytham Kenway, sent a video message shortly after Luthor's murder. Do you have anything to say in response?" Wolf Blitzer asked. Shaking his head, Harold Saxon replied, "Honestly, no, not at all. I have nothing to say to murderers. Once the lives of innocents are taken away, there is no room for discussion at all. Haytham Kenway and his Crystal Order goons just keep spouting more and more nonsense, and I know the citizens of Earth are a lot smarter than to believe any pathetic remarks the Crystal Order makes. But it doesn't matter. It's nothing but a pathetic attempt at a PR stunt. All my focus now is to help in any way I can to fight them." "Well thank you for your time Harold Saxon, and I'm very sorry you have to go through this news," Blitzer said. "It's been a pleasure Wolf," Saxon replied as CNN went to a commercial break.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Outside Gaston's Home~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Wow, they're in worse shape than I thought," Hiccup commented as he scratched his head. "So... what do we do now?" Manon asked. Pondering for a moment, Hiccup figured it was best to just take Mario and Luigi back home. "Hey, uh, guys. If you want, I can take you both home while riding Toothless," Hiccup told Mario and Luigi, "He's the fastest dragon I know, and can fly you anywhere in Tokyo lickety-split."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Shay Cormac's Origins Part 2: Flashback 10 Years Ago (April 9, 2003) / Japanese Military Base on the Outskirts of Baghdad, Iraq~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Shay, Liam, and Mario reached the base on their armored vehicle after going through a security checkpoint, witnessing the many different soldiers in the area setting up the place, making it seem like they were going to be here for quite some time. As Shay and the others exited the vehicle, and headed towards General Odin's office, a voice called out to Shay, saying, "Well well well, if it isn't the big showoff who posed next to that Saddam Hussein statue." Turning around, Shay, Liam, and Mario found Chevalier, a man who enjoyed insulting Shay Cormac, dusting off rifles while sitting down...

[​IMG]

"
    Why Chevalier, for someone who doesn't even know how to smile, you certainly seem cheerful today," Shay replied, "And I'm flattered you got to see what Liam, Mario, and myself did today." "Yes, I certainly did," Chevalier replied, "The whole world saw it live. Such a shame though. A historic moment deserves someone more worthy than you to be a part of it." "Oh really? Then how 'bout we go one on one and see if I really am not worthy," Shay said, ready to get in a fist fight with Chevalier. "With pleasure," Chevalier responded as he put his rifle away, got up, and clenched his fists, ready to fight Shay. But before the two could even start punching each other, Liam and Mario intervened between the two, trying to stop the fight from happening. "Alright, that's enough!" Liam declared. "Liam's a-right. We're all friends here," Mario added. Sighing, Chevalier went back to dusting rifles while Shay shook his head and headed for Odin's office. Joined by Liam and Mario, Liam told Shay, "Just ignore him Shay. Yes, he's a big jerk, but he's still on our team, like it or not." Sighing, Shay replied, "I just wish I'd give that French b*****d a piece of my mind." "I know Shay, I know," Mario said, patting Shay on his back.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

After Rated-RKO made their entrance, the bell rang, indicating the start of the match. The referee ordered that only one member from both teams to remain in the ring to wrestle. Bubba Ray volunteered for his team, while Eddie volunteered for his. As the rest of the teammates stood on the sidelines, Eddie and Bubba Ray started grappling one another, each trying to get the advantage, with the audience cheering, "EDDIE! EDDIE! EDDIE!" Meanwhile, at the commentary table...

[​IMG][​IMG]

"And now, Bubba Ray Dudley and Eddie Guerrero... trying to take an advantage, because in a match like this, having an early advantage is very crucial," J.R. commented as Eddie and Bubba Ray kept grappling until Eddie managed to quickly pin Bubba to the ground, trying to quickly win the match, "Oh, do we have a win here?! One... Two... oh, so close." Bubba Ray was able to kick out just in time, still surprised that Eddie Guerrero outwitted him so quickly. Disappointed that he didn't secure the win, Eddie got up waiting for Bubba to get up to deliver a surprising attack. "You're certainly right about having an early advantage J.R.," Michael Cole responded as Bubba Ray rushed at Eddie Guerrero with a clothesline attack, only for Eddie to avoid it, causing Bubba to rush towards the ropes instead, "It looks like Guerrero may seem to have it right now, while Bubba is doing his best to avoid i- oh wait, is Eddie doing what I think he's doing?!" "That's right Cole. It's the Three Amigos attack!" J.R. replied as the audience cheered. Once Eddie finished with the attack, he tried to pin Bubba Ray, with the referee counting one, two, and Dudley was able to kick out before the referee reached three. "Oh, so close!" Michael Cole commented, "Well it certainly seems like Eddie thought he had that as well." Getting up, Eddie considered letting his Pokemon friend have a try at winning this match, so he tagged in Mysterio, and went to the sidelines as Rey got in the ring. "And in comes Rey Mysterio," J.R. said, "Grabbing Bubba Ray Dudley, trying to win it for the team. An- OW, that's gotta hurt, a surprise DDT right to Mysterio's head!" Having surprised Rey Mysterio with a DDT, Bubba Ray (who was still hurt) and Rey were both lying down in the ring, with their teammates calling for them to tag someone else in. Both Bubba and Rey crawled slowly to their corner, but Bubba Ray was closer and was able to tag in Randy Orton before Mysterio could even reach his corer. "And Randy Orton is tagged, which means trouble for Rey Mysterio!" Michael Cole commented.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2014
  13. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

~Gaston's Party~

Harold listened to Yuna's apology "It's quite alright Yuna, it's an open party so there could of been a chance you meeting someone you know." Harold reassured her a she danced with the young woman and Tidus was slow to catch on the dance moves, occasionally stepping on Rikku's feet as he wasn't a good dancer as Kazu did the same, but faring much better with Akiza, all thanks to the rhythm of the dance.

~Female Dorm Room~

A young black haired woman laid upon her bed asleep, snoozing away peacefully, this was Yuuki Konno, one of the more popular girls within the school grounds, especially with how she carries herself, but she carried a secret, she was once a terminally ill patient of hospital had it not been for Japan's technological advancements thanks to Lex Luthor in which she was able to live, but now with Luthor passed away, the only achievement Luthor did for a person out of a rare act of kindness remained with her.

~Masaru's House, his bedroom~

Masaru placed the Strange Belt on him and it wrapped around his waist with the Indiactor changing form blank to a picture of a armoured warrior. "W-what...?" Masaru was confused and felt an indent, it seemed something was supposed to go there and he looked at the back of the strange item based on a Orange and presse dthe side switch. "Orange!" which surprised him and he put it in the indent before pressing down Lock as it spoke. "Lock On~!" and from above a crack appear as an orange descended from some ther dimension with the noise of the Driver and he was surprised.

"E-E--Eh?!" Masaru said before removing the Lockseed and the strange armour disappeared and he removed the belt immediately to replace them on the desk. "What is... this?"

14. FancyStache Traverse Town Homebody

~ Sanctuary of S-Types -

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Sounds like the work of some sort of illusion. Then as a master of illusion myself, I believe we are the best for the job." Golden Freddy chimed. "We will gather as much information as we can." Noob replied dutifully. "And shall we capture some of these people for you? They may arrive a little mentally broken, but otherwise alive."

~ Crystal Order HQ ~

[​IMG]

Elise watched Rassilon leave the dungeon, giving a small bow of respect. Then, she entered immediately after he was out of sight. Inside, she approached King Candy.

~ Outside Gaston's House ~

[​IMG]

Sammy nodded. "I think that's a good idea. There parents can take care of them. Umm...will you need any help?" She asked.

~ Pendleton Apartment ~

[​IMG]

Amy had just gone to bed, so Murphy decided to watch a bit of television until Sammy got home.

~ Public Park ~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Once they got over the shock of their transformation, George, Lizzie and Ralph sat down and began to think over their situation. "That stuff we got covered in back at that weird place must've done this to us." Lizzie pointed out. "Question is, how do we change back? I can't be stuck like this. My family will freak out!" Ralph groaned. "And I was gonna go to a concert with some buddies in a few weeks! They'll never let a giant freaking wolf in!" George grumbled. "And I had a bodybuilding competition to go to! But not now! Not like THIS!" Lizzie finally stood up and sighed. "Well, we aren't getting anything done sitting here and moping." The two males looked at each other before rising as well. Lizzie continued. "We have to find the creeps that did this to us. Maybe someone in town will know." With a goal in mind, George, Lizzie and Ralph made their way out of the park and toward Toyko's streets.

~ Edenia: Throne Room ~

[​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]

Hearing Mitsurugi's statement, Sindel nodded. "I see. In that case, I shall consider her pardon carefully, since it seems to mean so much to you, Kitana." "Thank you, Mother. As well as you, Heishiro." Kitana chimed gratefully. "I hope we can have her moving about the palace soon!" Heart filled with joy, Kitana quickly left the throne room as Sindel watched on in amusement. "Dear Kitana." She chuckled. "Her heart is in the right place, I am sure."

15. AP_Epikyur Merlin's Housekeeper

(Do forgive me if I choose not to post images alongside my posts. This isn't against the rules, is it?)

~Repair Shop Somewhere In Tokyo~

As the opening hours of the Veldin Repair Shop came to an end and the last customer
    exits the building to go home for the day, a sigh of relief came from Ratchet, who wipes
    his brow and says "Well, closing time at last. About time too, eh Clank?", looking at his
    small metallic companion, who nods in agreement. "Indeed. I must admit that our
    customers today were...less than pleasant."

Nodding in agreement, Ratchet scoffs and mutters a few unpleasant words to himself, before
    perking up as something comes to his mind. "Say Clank...think we should be getting back to
    that project of mine I've been talking about?"
    This question causes Clank's eyes to widen as
    he looks at Ratchet and asks "Do not tell me you still intend to construct something
    like that?
    Remember what happened last time?"

Ratchet just grins as he grabs his wrench and heads towards another room, yelling out "Trial
    and
    error, Clank! I'll have to get it right eventually!" As Ratchet enters what appears to be his workshop, Clank palms his head as if soothing a headache before muttering "There is no
    changing his mind once it is set on something...though I suppose that is a trait I must admit I
    admire. However..."

Before Clank can finish his monologue, an explosion is heard coming from the workshop, followed
    by a sizable plume of
    black smoke.

"I do wish he would be just as careful. *sigh* Thank goodness this place is insured..." mused Clank
    as
    he enters the workshop.

~Nintendo High - Boiler Room~

Inside the now-empty school, the door to the boiler room opens up as Dingodile, one of the school's
    many janitors, enters the area, clutching a half-empty bottle of sake. Looking around with
    half-lidded,
    glassy eyes, Dingodile mutters something vulgar before scratching the crotch of his
    trousers as he takes another pull of the alcoholic drink, letting out a loud belch afterwards with
    a satisfied grin following it as he looks at the bottle, mumbling
    "Ahh, that's the ticket...gotta get
    me some more of that..."
    before haphazardly tossing the empty bottle at a nearby wall, shattering
    it.

The broken bottle forgotten for the time being, Dingodile mutters
    "Now ta get me a little shuteye..." before staggering over to a dingy-looking cot in the corner of the room and flumping face-first onto
    it, falling into sweet unconsciousness upon landing on it, with loud obnoxious snores echoing
    through the room shortly after.

16. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG]

-Tokyo Harbor – Seafood Restaurant-

Finishing her slice of the cheesecake, Aerith cleaned her mouth with a napkin and stretched, smiling. “That was very delicious. Thank you for bringing me out here, Carter. I hope that we will be able to go again sometime.” She smiled, then wondered how chaos and Lenne were doing at the flower shop. She guessed that they were doing alright and sipped her drink.

-Gaston’s House-

Harry was having fun with his friends until he saw Draco getting drunk and sighed, saying, “I guess I’ll take Malfoy back to our dorm since he got so drunk.”Good idea, I’ll head back to my dorm. I need to get some studying done.” Hermione said, stretching. Ron nodded, “I’ll see you guys later.” While Harry dragged Draco back to their dorm, Hermione decided to give Shotaro and Philip a surprise visit and headed for the agency when she heard something.

Suddenly, Kazari appeared in front of her, appearing in his human form. He put his hand over her mouth, gently knocking her unconscious and carrying her over his shoulders. Smirking, Kazari walked to the abandoned shop where he made his base. Back at the agency, Philip had a strange feeling that Hermione was in danger and gently held the necklace that Hermione had made, hoping that everything was alright.

Akiza blushed softly as she danced with Kazu, amazed that she was dancing so well though having never danced before. She smiled and continued to dance with him, following the rhythm of the music playing.

-Harry and Draco’s Dorm Room-

After entering their dorm room, Harry just dropped Draco on his bed and went to his own when he noticed the Belt and the Lockseed. Curious, Harry picked up the Belt and put it on his waist, seeing it become wrapped around his waist. Looking at the Lockseed, Harry gently pressed the button on the side, a voice saying, “Donguri!” Then he put it in the space on the center of the Belt, pushing the Lock down as it said, “Lock On~!”

"Come On! Donguri Arms: Never Give Up!"

Harry wondered what that meant as a crack appeared as well as armor on his body, he looked at the crack as a acorn dropped down on his head and appeared over his body, completing the armor. Harry looked at himself in the restroom mirror, amazed at the fact this happened. However, the only thing he thought as he looked at his roommate, ‘Wow, he really slept through that?’

[​IMG]

-Fang and Vanille’s Apartment-

After getting dressed, Fang looked at the Belt and put it at her waist, letting it wrap itself around her waist. She looked at the Pine Lockseed and pressed the button on the side, hearing, “Matsubokkuri!” She put it in the indent, pushing the Lock down as she heard, “Lock On~!” She smiled, thinking, “This might actually be interesting to try. Lets see what happens now.”

"Soiya! Pine Arms: Funsai Destroy!"

She smiled as blue armor appeared on her body and a crack formed over her head with a pinecone dropping on her, opening up as it completed her transformation. She smiled, and wondered if Vanille heard that, trying to think of a good excuse to explain all this to her friend.

-Tokyo Airport-

Stepping off a plane that came from London, a person with a hood over their face stretched and walked out into the city, carrying a suitcase in one hand while carrying their traveling case in the other. Walking into a empty alleyway, the person saw Putties, X-Borgs, and Bruisers appearing. The person smiled, putting on a Red Belt, similar to the one that was laying in Katniss’s room. Reaching into a pocket, the person pulled out a Lockseed with a see-through Padlock and the number being ELS-04, the design being a Melon.

“Henshin.” The person said, pressing the button as it spoke, “Melon Energy!” The person put the Lockseed in the indent and pushed down on the Lock, “Lock On~!” White armor appeared on the person’s body.

"Soda! Melon Energy Arms!”

A crack appeared above the person and a melon fell on them, appearing as armor, complete with a shield. Using the bow that had appeared in their hand, the person used the bow as a sword and fought against their opponents. Jumping back, the person undid the lock, hearing, “Lock off!” Then they put the Lockseed in the indent of the bow, “Lock on! Melon!”

Pulling back on the string, the person shot a valley of arrows, destroying the opponents. Straightening, the person took off the Belt and stepped into an area with a bit of light, revealing it to be a woman with long flaming red hair and a pair of familiar emerald green eyes. “That’s some welcome back to Japan.” Grabbing her bags, she walked off to find a place to sleep for the night.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Command Center-

Kira and Dante heard the alarm but watched the fight with the mysterious Rider, Dante said, “The dude’s pretty good.” However, when it was revealed the Rider was a woman, Kira said, “Suddenly, feel awkward that calling the person’s a dude now?” Dante blushed red and shouted, “Oh, shut up!” “Lets treasure navigate!” Navi shouted, flying around until hitting her head on one of the panels.

“Belts of black and red, locks of seeds and fruits. Beware, some may be allies, others enemies. That’s all~” Navi said, Dante groaned, “As usual, what you say makes no flipping sense.” “I wonder if that means that new Riders will appear.” Kira said as Dante looked at her, confused, she explained, “Think about it, we saw a Rider use a Red Belt with a lock of a fruit. We should be on the lookout.”

“Yeah, anyway, I should head back so Vergil doesn’t get lonely.” Dante said sarcastically, Kira nodded, “I should head back to the others. They’re probably worried.” Navi nodded as they teleported away. Kira found a place to teleport near Gaston’s house and quietly rejoined her team. Dante quickly grabbed a box of pizza and returned to the apartment shared between him, Vergil, and Nero, stating with a pizza slice in his mouth, “Vergil, I’m back.”

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Remus’ House-

Hearing a knock on the door, Remus asked, “Yes?” “Moony, it’s about time for the moon to come out.” Sirius said, Remus nodded, hiding his Belt and Padlock and took a quick sip of an unusual liquid he had in his room. James and Sirius followed Remus into a hidden room in his basement where they put chains on his wrists and watched the full moon’s light appear over Remus.

Sirius tried not to look but James watched as a change came over Remus, he winced in pain and began to change. When James touched his shoulder, Sirius looked and saw a silver furred wolf standing in the place of Remus. It calmly sat and looked at them.

-Simba’s Apartment-

Tossing and turning, Simba woke up in cold sweat and gasped for air. He rubbed his wild red hair and sighed, sitting in his bed. It was the same nightmare he had been having for ten years, he had been reliving the stampede that caused the death of his father. His uncle had convinced him to run away since he told him that he was responsible. Sighing, Simba looked at his bedside desk and picked up the see-through Padlock with a design of a cherry on it, it’s number ELS-02.

He looked at the desk and saw a red Belt there. With a sigh, Simba wondered what he was going to do with the Belt and Padlock.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2014
  17. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

[​IMG]

"Yeah, I hope so too," Carter replied, really happy that he finally went on a date that didn't end in a disaster. The waiter then brought back Carter's credit card with a receipt and a pen for Carter to sign. "Enjoy the rest of your night," the waiter said as he left to take care of other orders. Putting his credit card back into his wallet, Carter signed the receipt, and added a generous tip for the waiter.
    "Right... so, back to da flower shop?" Carter asked Aerith as he got up from his chair.

-------------------------------------------------------------

~Crystal Order HQ: Dungeon~

[​IMG]

Hearing someone enter his cell, King Candy looked up, and saw Elise enter. "So... you here for a front-row seat to the show?" Candy asked as he sighed, "Sorry kid, but nothing interesting here. Just a sad old king replaced by a copy and imprisoned for who knows how long."

------------------------------------------------------------

~Tokyo Streets~

[​IMG]

As she was walking back to her apartment, Skye was checking something on her phone when she accidentally bumped into George. "Oh, sorry about that. Didn't see you there," Skye told George as she walked past him, Lizzie, and Ralph, noticing they seemed troubled by something.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Back of Vermilion City Gym~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Ok Dad, what do you wanna talk about?" Finnick asked his father as they reached the back of the gym. Taking a deep breath, Lt. Surge got ready to talk to his son, hoping he can break the news to him that he has a twin sister while not messing up. "Now Finnick, ya know dat me and your mom divorced when you were just a baby, right?" Surge asked his son. "Yeah..." Finnick replied, wondering where this was going. "Well, I mighta left out a small detail when I told ya dat," Lt. Surge said. "What small detail?" Finnick asked. "Ummm.... well.... uhhh...." Surge mumbled as he nervously sweat, "Thing is... you've got a twin sista." Finnick was shocked upon hearing those words from his father, and giving him a confused look. "What?!" Finnick replied.
    "Her name's IF, has da same birthmark as you, an' she lives in Tokyo wit' your mom," Lt. Surge continued, "So, dat girl you said called askin' about the birthmark... yeah, dat was her." As Finnick was still trying to process this revelation in his head, Lt. Surge said, "I know how shockin' this is for ya, but when you told me about da phone call, I thought maybe now was da time to tell ya, especially now that you've grown up." "Why? Why didn't you tell me? And is there anyone else that knows?" Finnick asked with an agitated tone to his voice. "Your mom an' I thought it was best you an' IF didn' know about each other, an' dat you'd stay wit' me while IF stayed wit' your mom," Surge explained, "An' don' get angry at Raichu and Adé. Yeah, they knew, but they never gave you a hint 'cause I didn' let 'em. I figured it'd be best if you knew when you were older. An' today, I felt you were finally old enough to know the truth. Now I'm not sure IF knows about ya, but ya better not try goin' to Tokyo to look for her, got it?" After a minute of complete silence, Finnick asked, "Got any other secrets you wanna share with me Dad?" Surge shook his head in response, and Finnick walked away, going back inside the gym. Lt. Surge sighed, wondering if he did the right thing.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Shay Cormac's Origins Part 3: Flashback 10 Years Ago (April 9, 2003) / Japanese Military Base on the Outskirts of Baghdad, Iraq - Odin's Office~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

As Shay, Liam, and Mario entered Odin's office, they found the general speaking on the phone with someone...

[​IMG]

"... yes, I understand. Yes sir," General Odin said as he hung up the phone, "That was the prime minister. He saw your little performance in Firdos Square, called it 'historic,' and says he'll soon announce 'Mission Accomplished.'" Smiling, Shay commented, "That's excellent news General. So I assume we'll be going back home to Japan soon?" "Not quite.." Odin replied, "While the initial mission of overthrowing Saddam Hussein's government was indeed a success, we still have more work to do in Iraq. Specifically, taking out strongholds belonging to the Crystal Order, scattered throughout the country, some very hard to locate. Saddam Hussein was merely a roadblock in our quest to fight the Crystal Order. Eradicating them from Iraq will certainly deliver a huge blow to the group. However, with our invasion of Iraq comes the increased risk of the Crystal Order easily convincing locals to join them in hopes of forcing us out. We must act fast if we are to finish the job we started. And that's where brave soldiers like yourself come in. It will take time, but I believe the payoff will be worth it. Understood?" Sighing, Shay was disappointed that it may be a while before he returns to Japan and gets a break from the fighting, but still understood why he needed to stay in Iraq, saying, "Yes sir." "Very good. Dismissed," Odin replied. Just then, Heimdall, another general in the Japanese army, and a good friend of Odin, entered the office...

[​IMG]

"Ah, Heimdall... good to see you again, old friend," Odin greeted Heimdall as the two shared a brotherly hug. "It feels good to see you as well, Odin," Heimdall replied. "Would you three excuse us?" Odin asked Shay, Liam, and Mario. "Of course sir," Shay replied as he, Liam, and Mario headed towards the exit. "So, what news do you bring from Afghanistan?" Odin asked Heimdall. "We believe we may have fully rid the country of the Crystal Order as of last week. And we were able to secure most of the S-type crystals found in the Hindu Kush mountain range," Heimdall replied as Shay and the others finally exited the office. "Who was that?" Shay asked. "General Heimdall, a true hero of the Japanese army. He saved an entire village in Afghanistan from creatures attacking it, and single-handedly held off a Crystal Order attack against a base he was in during the first month of the invasion in Afghanistan," Liam answered. "He's an embodiment of the Japanese army, representing it's-a ideals. General Heimdall is a very good man," Mario Auditore added. "I see," Shay replied as the three headed towards Mario's armored vehicle.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Once Rey Mysterio heard Bubba Ray tag in Randy Orton, he quickly jumped towards his team's corner, and tagged in Eddie Guerrero, causing the audience to cheer loudly. "And Rey tags in Eddie Guerrero just in the nick of time!" J.R. commented as the referee was trying to hold back Orton from attacking before Eddie could step into the ring. Before stepping in, Guerrero took out a wrench hidden in his boot, and threw it to Spike Dudley, who was watching from outside the ring, supporting Bubbah's and D-Von's team. Spike caught the wrench when he noticed it, confused at what Eddie Guerrero just did. "Hang on, what jus-Oh my GOD! Eddie Guerrero just faked getting hit by that wrench without the ref noticing!" J.R. added as Eddie lied on the ring, pretending that he was hit by Spike. When the referee turned around, he noticed Eddie lying, and saw Spike with the wrench, suspecting he hit Eddie. Spike, along with Bubbah Ray and D-Von, protested, trying to convince the referee that Spike didn't do anything. But the referee didn't buy it, and told Spike to leave the arena, much to the Dudley Boyz's dismay. "And the ref kicks out Spike Dudley. Wow, he is pissed!" Michael Cole commented as Spike angrily walked away, with the audience cheering for him getting kicked out. Tilting his head to look at Spike walking away, Eddie smirked, glad that his "Lie, Cheat, and Steal," tactic has worked yet again.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Gaston's Home~

[​IMG]

Dick Grayson laughed out loud as he watched Eddie Guerrero's antics on TV. "This is hilarious!" Dick cried to himself, "Oh man, Connor is really missing out." As soon as that happened, WWE Smackdown cut to a commercial break. Dick then got up to grab something to drink, not wanting to miss any bit of wrestling once it comes back on.

~Gaston's Home (Again)~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Feeling his cellphone vibrate, Gaston looked at who was calling, and walked to a quieter area of his home to answer it. Looking at each other, Vanitas and Trixie shrugged, wondering who it might be. After a minute or so, Gaston walked back with an angry look on his face. "Who was that?" "My parents," Gaston replied, "Looks like Darien called them. I'm grounded." "Ooh, bummer," Vanitas commented, "So... does this mean the party's over?" "Not really. My parents weren't even going to return till tomorrow. But for me, yes it is. Keep enjoying the party. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go to my room, and bang my head on the wall," Gaston replied as he stomped towards his room, angry at his neighbor, Darien, for calling his parents and telling them about the party.

18. FancyStache Traverse Town Homebody

~ Tokyo Streets ~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Noticing Skye bumping into him, George watched as she apologized and walked on, causing the large ape to shrug in confusion. Huh. that happened." He muttered, giving his comrades a look. "Everyone else runs and screams." "Yeah." Ralph added, before a sheepish grin crossed the wolf's face. "She was kinda hot, though!" This got him a smack to the back of the head from Lizzie.

~ Crystal Order HQ: Dungeon ~

[​IMG]

Elise shook her head. "Believe me, I get no enjoyment of your imprisonment." She replied. "We are not all evil, you know. I believe order can be reached without all of this senseless mayhem."

~ Gaston's House ~

[​IMG]

Max cackled evilly at Gaston getting grounded. "It's funny because we're laughing at his misfortune!" He stated, nudging Trixie, despite him being the only one laughing.

19. AP_Epikyur Merlin's Housekeeper

~Skies of Tokyo~

High above the skies of Tokyo, well beyond the clouds flies the skyship Blackbird, the personal aircraft of Dalton, member of the Crystal Order.

Inside the captain's cabin of the Blackbird, Dalton sits at his desk, deep in thought, until he hears knocking at his door.

"Enter." says Dalton as the door opens to reveal Flea, Ozzie and Slash, the 'Ozzie Trio', as they enter the room. With a scowl, Dalton asks "What is it? Can't you see I'm busy!?" in an impatient tone, until Ozzie, cowering, steps forward and kneels, presenting a pendant made of a glowing red stone that was pulsing with power.

"T-the Mammon Machine is finished charging up your pendant, sir. We just came by to bring it to you." whimpered the large green S-Type as Flea and Slash remain silent. Snatching the pendant out of Ozzie's hands, Dalton says "I suppose even you three dolts can do your jobs properly sometimes. Now get out." before waving the three away dismissively, causing them to leave the room as soon as possible. Sitting back down at his desk, Dalton begins admiring the pendant with a sinister smile on his face.

"This energy is magnificent...simply magnificent. With the power of Lavos, the Crystal Order will be invincible! The world shall be ours!"

~Unknown Location~

Inside what appears to be a neverending abyss deep withing the earth, a titanic creature with a spiked shell begins to stir from it's deep slumber, disturbed from it's sleep by the drain on it's energy caused by the Mammon Machine.

20. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

~Gaston's House~

People quietly began to leave the house. However before they got far Lady Jumpman came skidding onto the lot with her unconscious husband on the back of her bike. Peoples eyes were widened in astonishment as she made her entrance. She stopped in front of her half-coherent sons and stepped off looking rather pissed and shouted. "Alright! Who the hell did this to my babies!" Rosalina stood back looking afraid as she said. "It's not what you think it is..." However Bowser calmly stepped in front of Rosalina still holding onto his tummy with one claw explaining. "Mrs. Jumpman...your sons and I were in a battle with some weirdoes in spandex and a genocidal copy of Mario. Also you shouldn't scare your daughter like that." Lady Jumpman blinked in surprise as she started to calm down. "Please, just call me Fujiko...now." Her arms gently caressing Mario and Luigi as she looked at Rosalina. "Take my bike and get your father home. I'll carry my babies back myself." Rosalina blinked in hesitation." Okay...but I never drove a motorbike before..." With that, the Jumpman family and Rosalina quietly left.

~WWE Arena: Backstage [Unaired]~

Meanwhile as the match went on the two members of DX had used Jumpman's yellow Vespa to get to a production truck before scrambling inside seeing all of the dials and switches. HBK started to fiddle around with around with it as Triple H gave orders. "Okay, make sure the lighting for the whole arena's cut off..oh and cut the power to Vince. We can't have him trying to screw us over." HBK simply nodded before flipping the switch cutting power to both the arena and Vince's Office. The duo then ran out the d the door jumping onto the Vespa speeding off towards the Arena

~WWE Arena~

The Arena had grown dark with people trying to scramble out of there or stood still in their seats. Orton turned in Edge's direction as he asked. "What the hell's going on here?" Before either could respond they saw something blue and glowing speeding right towards them. Orton saw the brief shine of a diamond object before feeling the high pain and impact of the blow falling into the ring. Edge and the Dudleys would also feel the same sting and impact. HBK got off of the Vespa and proceeded to gently move Eddie onto the downed Orton. HBK got back onto the Vespa as they sped off with nobody suspecting a thing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.