RE: Mario's High School Days

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by NutheadBros, Jan 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

~Gaston's Backyard~

Mario was cleaning house with a series of punches and acrobatic kicks that were smacking X-Borgs and S-Types around all over the place. Mario then crossed his arms smirking confidently. "Seriously? Those ugly metal-looking guys suck!" Of course the X-Borgs all jumped on Mario infuriated by the comment as they piled him to the ground. While Mario was grounded the Psychos dropped from the sky scattering about the backyard. Psychos Red and Blue stood up with Red clearly annoyed as he growled. "Damned thing! Blue, what hit us!" Blue was immediately typing and tapping away on his helmet. "Analysis shows that thing is unstable and unknown as to what it is." The other Psychos started to stand up and look around. Mario was getting angry shortly before he transformed knocking back all of the enemies that were on him in a burst of red fire, his eyes glowing red as the enemies that were on him were ablaze. Mario started to rush in with firey punches and kicks on every X-Borg he could get to, however as he fought Mario noticed an exact copy of himself fighting the S-Types and X-Borgs making Mario scratch his head in confusion.

~Inside Gaston's~

Luigi, Rosalina, Bowser, and Peach were watching near the locked door oddly concerned about Mario's safety. However their eyes widened as Luigi spoke up in shock. "Not these guys again!" Bowser looked over and grunted asking. "What are those things?" Rosalina who sounded drunk immediately answered. "Psycho Rangers-S, horrible things created based on the Power Rangers, they tried to kill us...however something is amiss out there." Peach blinked in horror as she trembled before taking a deep breath. "We have to help Mario...I have to be the hero he is and be strong." Bowser nodded. "It was him who took down that Astral creep without fear. C'mon...let's go help the red guy out." Luigi facepalmed. "I helped him too!" "Well, if you three are going...then so am I." "But you're drunk." "I don't care, he's one of us...I will fight even if I'm drunk off my ass." Bowser then went over to the door before he unlocked it and opened it as the four stepped outside. Rosalina brought out her wand and waved it causing small, clear bubbles to appear on the doors and windows blocking all exits.

~Backyard: Shadows~

Mario kept fighting away at his foes before Psycho Red came flying in with a kick to Mario's face sending him flying into the pool as Red flew after him. Psychos Black, Blue, Yellow, and Pink surrounded Luigi's group with Psycho Blue commenting. "Well, you two were lucky last time to have outsmarted us...but this time you will not escape." Luigi immediately transformed glaring at Blue with emerald eyes. "You're not going to harm my brother nor these people!" Blue simply laughed as he typed away. "We shall see Mario Brother, this will be an interesting study..." It was then that Luigi ran at Blue with his fists crackling with green electrical fire. Meanwhile Bowser squared off with Black, Peach faced off with Pink, and Rosalina was fighting Yellow. Other Mario meanwhile was still fighting when Psychos Green and White slammed their feet into his face expecting him to be knocked back, however Other Mario only bent back inhumanly from the force of the kick speaking up. "Did you really think that would work on me, so pathetic!"

~Kairi's House~

"Well of course I would love to play that, I do hope that my custom cars didn't vanish. I put a lot of money into them making them all pimped out." Kairi explained as she started up GTA Online.

~Cosmos Residence [Outside]~

Flying around the area after triangulating a route to the house of Sonic, a familiar cold robot with glowing red eyes stopped and looked around. Metal's gaze had noticed the walking, sentient animatronics of Freddy and pals before bringing up Google on his OS and immediately searched the internet for more information on the animatronics before his eyes widened in sheer horror. Metal's A.I brain immediately began to work with orders coming in.

DESTROY CREEPY ANIMATRONICS
    IGNORE CREATOR'S ORDER
    STILL KILL THAT HEDGEHOG

Last edited: Oct 21, 2014
  2. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Gaston's Backyard~

[​IMG]

Continuing to hit the S-types and X-Borgs with his plasma blasts, Toothless noticed the Psycho Rangers-S arrive and attack the others. Growling, the dragon rushed towards Psycho White, hitting him with a headbutt, and then shooting a plasma blast towards Psycho Green.

----------------------------------------------------

~Gaston's Home: Gaston's Room~

[​IMG]

Making sure no one was following him, Xehanort went inside Gaston's room, and locked the door so no one can enter. He then went towards the window to witness what was happening outside, but noticed it was blocked by bubbles. 'What in the world?' Xehanort thought to himself, wondering why there were bubbles in the first place. Shrugging, Xehanort snapped his finger, and a creature appeared on the wall outside. The creature proceeded to clear the bubbles from the window. Once Xehanort had a clear view of the scene from the backyard, Xehanort snapped his finger again, and the creature disappeared. Grabbing his cellphone, Xehanort dialed a number and called Al Mualim...

[​IMG]

"Yes Xehanort, what is it?" Al Mualim asked as he answered his phone. "Master, I'm at the party, and things were going as planned," Xehanort replied, "But... some S-types have appeared out of nowhere and are fighting with Mario and Luigi." "Yes... I was told of this a short while ago by a source of mine in the area," Al Mualim said, "It seems that what started out as an attempt by Vekar to get rid of a Power Ranger turned into an attempt by the S-types to get their revenge against Mario and Luigi. Patience certainly isn't something they're known for." "So, what should Vanitas and myself do?" Xehanort asked. After thinking for a moment, Al Mualim said, "Nothing. Abort your mission. I expect the S-types to lose against those two once again. Let them learn that impatience will get them nowhere. Fortunately though, we will be dealing with their parents soon. That should be enough to weaken their spirits. You're dismissed Xehanort. Enjoy the party." "Thank you, Master," Xehanort said as he hung up. And left the room.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

~Tokyo Harbor - Seafood Restaurant~

[​IMG]

"Aww man, sorry to hear dat Aerith," Carter replied, "I'm positive she's in a much better place. Same with Daddy." Meanwhile, a couple of tables away,...

[​IMG]

With the menu covering her face as she ate her food, Officer Jenny noticed that James and Aerith were having a good time together. 'Wow, he's actually good at dating?' Jenny thought to herself as she spied on Carter, 'Boy, I sure was wrong about him.'

----------------------------------------------------------------------

~Pacha's Car (Driving through Route 6)~
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"FASTER!!" Kuzco ordered Pacha, who was trying to lose the Luxrays that were chasing his car. "
    I'M TRYING!" Pacha yelled in response as he stepped on his gas pedal as hard as he can. After a few seconds of accelerating his car with speeds over 80 mph, the Luxrays finally stopped, giving up on chasing after Pacha and Kuzco. "Phew," both Pacha and Kuzco said, relieved that the Luxrays stopped chasing them. As Pacha's car sped towards a highway, a highway patrol officer noticed Pacha's car was going way above the speed limit, and started following him on his motorcycle. Hearing police sirens, Kuzco turned around and saw the highway patrol officer behind them. "Uh-oh," Kuzco said, "Maybe I'm just new to this whole rescuing thing, but this, to me... might be considered kind of a step backwards, wouldn't you say?" Slowing his car and stopping on the side of the highway so that the police officer can talk to them, Pacha replied, "No, no, no. It's-It's okay. This-This is all right. Just leave the talking to me." Half an hour later, Pacha and Kuzco were arrested, and found themselves at the Porta Vista police department, getting their mugshots taken. "I hate you." Kuzco told Pacha.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

~Sora's and Roxas's Home~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Alright, GTA Online it is," Sora replied, "And seeing as how you mentioned your custom cars, how 'bout a race? I know we already did that, but this is through a city rather than a racetrack, so it would be more challenging." "Yeah, and maybe we can have a deathmatch after that," Roxas suggested, to which Sora nodded in agreement.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

~CNN Live Broadcast: Piers Morgan Live~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"... and that's what I plan to do with the economy," Saxon said after explaining his economic policy to Piers Morgan. Before Piers Morgan could reply, someone from the studio handed him a note. Opening it, Morgan was rather shocked by its contents. "Umm, this just in... Lex Luthor, one of the three candidates for prime minister of Japan, has been killed by an unknown assailant," Piers read the note, still not believing that what he was reading was true. A breaking news headline then appeared on the screen, with the words "Lex Luthor Murdered." Harold Saxon, while knowing that this was going to happen, pretended to have a shocked expression on his face as well, making it look as though he was too shocked to even speak. Facing the screen, Piers Morgan said, "Well, this is certainly shocking news. We're going to have to stop the program and shift to the newsroom. Good night."

--------------------------------------------------------------

~Vermilion City Gym~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Sure, I wouldn't mind comin'," Lt. Surge replied, "Whaddya guys think?" "Raichu!" Surge's Raichu happily replied, indicating he would like to go as well. "I don't see why not. Count me in," Finnick added. "I'll join too. I hope my daughter, Aveline, would be back from Germany by then," Adéwalé said. "Great, looks we've gots ourselves an agreement," Lt. Surge said.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Crystal Order HQ: Rassilon's Office~

[​IMG]

Rassilon was watching the breaking news coverage of Lex Luthor getting killed on the television screens in his office. 'This was a truly major victory for the Crystal Order,' Rassilon thought to himself. Hearing a knock on his door, Rassilon replied, "Come in." In came Darth Maul, feeling triumphant over completing a very important mission for the Crystal Order...

[​IMG]

"
    It is done," Maul said. Turning around, Rassilon grinned, and said, "Dismissed." Darth Maul then bowed, and left Rassilon's office.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

~Gaston's Home~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Seeing others dance, Connor wanted to ask Katniss to dance, but was really nervous about asking her, so he kept quiet.
    "Hey Connor, wanna dance?" Katniss asked, much to Connor's surprise. "M-me?" Connor replied, "But I don't even know how to dance." "Neither do I," Katniss said, "But there's always a first time for anything, right Haymitch?" "Pika!" Haymitch happily replied, agreeing with Katniss. Jumping on the floor, Haymitch walked over to Connor's feet and gave him a small push, indicated that he wanted Connor to dance with Katniss. Chuckling at Haymitch, Connor said, "Alright you little joker. I'll do it." "Pikachu!" Haymitch happily said after Connor agreed to dance with Katniss. Smiling, Katniss grabbed Connor's hand and dragged him to the dance floor, where the two began to dance. "Not bad... not bad at all Connor," Katniss told Connor as they danced. "Heh, not bad yourself," Connor replied. Meanwhile, Haymitch sat on a table and enthusiastically watched Connor and Katniss dance.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Gaston's Home (Again)~

[​IMG]

Xehanort was trying to find Vanitas to tell him what Al Mualim instructed. "Hey Handsome," a voice called out to Xehanort from behind. Turning around, he noticed that it was Sunset Shimmer....

[​IMG]

"Got anyone to dance with?" Sunset Shimmer asked. Although Xehanort wanted to look for Vanitas, he figured that there was no harm in one small dance. "Well, I don't see why not," Xehanort replied as he and Sunset Shimmer went to the dance floor and started to dance.

~Outside Gaston's Home~

[​IMG][​IMG]

As Ron and Darien arrived at the front door to Gaston's home, they could hear the sounds of the battle from the backyard, which they assumed were kids partying a bit too much. Noticing the bubbles on the entrance, Darien moved them out of the way with his arm, and knocked on the door hard. A few seconds later, Gaston came and opened the door...

[​IMG]

"Can I help yo- Oh, hello Darien... Ron," Gaston said, recognizing two of the many neighbors that usually have to come in and complain about something. "Evening Gaston. Mind if we come in," Darien ssid as he and Ron entered without waiting for Gaston to reply. "Ok, what is it this time?" "Well, apart from the fact that you clearly are having a party without telling your parents, I don't think you quite realize that nighttime is usually a time when people want to have some peace and quiet after a hard day's work," Darien replied. "Look Gaston, I was at that young age myself," Ron Burgundy added, "You know, the time when I wanted to party 24/7, have everyone admire me, lose my virginity... but you have to understand that.... Oh my God, is that punch!" Ron completely forgot what he was talking about, and rushed to the table to get some punch, leaving Gaston and Darien to sweatdrop at what just happened. "Look, the point is, some of us are really tired right now, and would really like some quiet time. So, if you wouldn't mind lowering the music a bit, then maybe I won't tell your parents about this party," Darien told. "Ok ok, whatever you say," Gaston replied as he left. Leaning against a wall, Darien looked at his watch. If Gaston didn't do as he said by five minutes, he was going to leave and call Gaston's parents.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2014
  3. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

~Inside Gastion's House~

Harold just gave a Lita a smile. "We'll see if I do step on those toes." Harold said with confidence and sure enough, he was dancing with ease with the tall woman, not having once stepped on his feet as well as not bump into other occupants, he didn't even need to look down to look at his feet. "Thank god Mom insisted on those classes." Harold thought in relief, it had been a while since he had a dance partner but he still got it, he even wrapped an arm around Lita's waist as well.

Kazu surveyed the room while Akiza stuck close to him. "Wow, already in full swing and there's quite a lot of interesting people." Kazu noted, the dance floor going on with music playing at a bit of a high level but that was what was to eb expected, then again, this wasn't Duel Academy where the dorms were so far apart.

~Battle~

Decade brought out his swor dand sliced some X-Borgs apart before brining out a card. "See how you like this serving." He slid the card in and then another labelled Adevnt. "Kamen Ride: Ryuki! Attack Ride: Advent!" Decade's armour became that of Kamen Rider Ryuki's and his Contract Monster Dragreeder appaeared and curled around him, using it's tail to swipe X-Borgs aside and literally breathed fire upon them, burning them to a crisp.

4. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Gaston's House-

Lita was surprised by how well Harold danced, almost blushing when he wrapped his arm around her waist. "W-wow, you're great at dancing. Your teacher must have been amazing." Serena, Ami, Rei, Mina, Haruka, and Michiru watched and seemed as Lita enjoyed herself with the dance partner she had found. When Darien came in to tell Gaston about the noise outside, Serena got a clear look at him and had the same feeling again as though she had known him from somewhere, long ago. Seeing everyone dancing, Akiza hid a blush and asked, "Uh, seems everyone has a dance partner. Would you like to dance, Kazu?"

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Battle-

"Everyone, you must want to cover your ears." Kira said, looking at the remaining X-Borgs and S-Types. She took a deep breath and shouted, a yellowish sonic wave appearing. The attack caused the enemies to covers their ears and Kira finished them off with Dante as the two turned their attention to the Psycho Rangers. Dante tapped his Power Sword on his shoulder, "Those must be those copycat S-Types Big Z told us about. They don't seem that tough."

[​IMG]

-Tokyo Harbor - Seafood Restaurant-

"Yes, she is in a better place as well with your father, watching over us from the sky." Aerith said, smiling. She calmly ate and remembered how she met Beast and chaos, Beast had tried to scare her but when Aerith showed him kindness, he showed that he was just scared and was happy to have someone accept. When she met chaos, he was still mysterious as he was in the present, but Aerith enjoyed their company.

[​IMG]

-Magical Trunk-

Elsa sat in the main room of the trunk and wondered how Harold was doing at that party he mentioned, she hoped that he enjoyed himself and made some good friends. She smiled, undoing her hair and went to the bedroom, taking off her shoes. Elsa laid on the bed, looking at the ceiling and thinking about Anna and Olaf, hoping they were alright.

[​IMG]

-Hotel - Anna's Room-

Anna sat on her bed, looking out her window and hoping that her sister was alright, wherever she was in the city. She hummed the phrase of their pastime as children, 'Do You Want to Build a Snowman?' Anna sighed and laid on her bed, wishing that Elsa would show up soon and she would be alright.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Flynn's Arcade - Secret Room-

Luna and Artemis watched the battle at Gaston's house, watching the two Rangers and Decade along with Mario and his companions. The two kept quiet, planning when they would appear to those people. Artemis thought it was interesting that Kira had a unique power that she only could use. Luna watched the teamwork of each combatant and kept quiet.

5. FancyStache Traverse Town Homebody

~ Battle ~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Crunch covered his ears, watching Kira's attack with awe. When the enemies were cleared, he regarded Dant's comment with a grin. "I bet they're all talk!" He said, cracking his knuckles.

Jr., on the other hand, was unlucky to not hear Kira's warning and fainted from the powerful shout, just as he was about to jump Mario.

~ Vermilion City Gym ~

[​IMG]

"Wonderful!" Erika happily chimed. "It'll be a while before the event, though, but I am glad to hear it!" She then stopped and looked at Finnick and Adewale. "Pardon me, but may I speak with Surge in private for a bit, please?" Erika asked politely.

~ Outside Cosmos Residence ~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Freddy and friends spotted Metal watching them. Because he was much smaller than the four, Freddy programming caused him to mistook him for a small child. "He-he-hello, little g-g-g-girl! Do y-y-you wanna take a picture with Fr-Freddy and friends?" Freddy asked as his expression lightened up a bit. He and the others approached Metal with the intent to...take a souvenir picture with him. Chica held up a slice of old pizza and Bonnie had a party hat in his hand. Foxy simply stared at Metal, before letting out a loud, horrifying screech and then freezing in place.

6. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

~Gaston's Backyard~

Psycho White was sent into the air from the headbutt before landing on his feet rather easily. Psycho Green casually stepped out of the way of the plasma attack as they stood back to back. Their heads turning towards Kira, Dante before addressing them all. "So, the child of a high-demon, the one who wields the powers of the Riders of the past, and the girl with the power of dinosaurs that Prince Vekar so loathes..." "It will be most splendous to finish you off...Kira Ford..." With quick swiftness both Green and White started to rush at Kira from both sides attempting to kick her right in the head.

Bowser literally roared loudly like a beast before running at Black ramming him into the nearest wall with his head, this was followed by a few large heavy claw strikes before Bowser opened his mouth exhaling a stream of fire point-blank onto Black before he could do anything. With a smirk Bowser started to walk away confident that Black was burning to death...only to feel a cold sensation on his left hand. Bowser raised his hand only to notice that it was frozen in solid ice. Bowser turned around with a glare as Black causally walked towards him with magic charging in his hand. Bowser and Black then started to exchange a flurry of fire and ice shots that met each other blow for blow as Bowser slammed his frozen arm into Black's head breaking the ice.

Rosalina watched as Yellow ran at her in a rather lioness-like fashion as claws formed on her hands, she started to slash at the tall woman quickly only for her attacks to meet with Rosalina's wand not even able to land a single attack on her. Rosalina kicked Yellow into the air before bringing out her wand and froze Yellow in mid-air with a distinct glow around her. Flicking her wrist about she sent Yellow crashing to the ground before forcibly dragging her into other things hurting her as well. Yellow eventually broke free of Rosalina's magic and slashed her hard knocking her back and ripping her shirt in the process.

Peach stood firm and slapped Pink in the face immediately followed by a swift jumping kick to her face as she flipped backwards onto her feet. However Pink twirled about in the air before landing on her feet perfectly regardless of being kicked into the air. Peach was unamused by Pink's gymnastics and simply sent her fists into Pink's face knocking her back a bit. This escalated into the two slapping each other as it ended up with the two punching at one another rather hard.

Blue was dodging every single one of Luigi's attacks that were thrown at him. "Your attacks are predictable and I can calculate any move you throw at me! You also don't have your little trick from before either so just give up already!" A voice spoke up from behind. "I think you should give up now...Blue Ranger-S" Psycho Blue turned his head before he froze in terror as Other Mario stood behind him with a gloved hand holding a fireball and a manevolant smirk on his face. "What? WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" "Good-Bye!" Other Mario then blasted Blue's head clear-off his body with the fireball. Luigi blinked in surprise before Blue's body started to scramble towards Pink. Pink's eyes widened before she ran over to him and waved her arms bathing Blue in a pink light as he head started to quickly reform. Peach ran over and hugged Other Mario with tears in her eyes. "Mario! Thank God you're okay! We were worried about you!" However Other Mario didn't return the hug as he spoke up. "Humanity relies itself too much on pride and it makes them arrogant. S-Types are mostly incompetent, wild creatures trying to hunt for the power that is their bane of existence." Peach let go of Mario just confused with Luigi equally confused. "The Harbinger who came to this blue planet didn't account for one small detail...my existence..." He looked at Peach who looked a bit creeped out. "Dear, sweet Peach....don't you love your little hero who saved your life?" Luigi who was worried spoke up aloud. "Mario, are you okay? You're speaking too intelligently." Other Mario smirked tapping the side of his head. "Dearest brother, it seems as though you're not understanding the whole picture...in order to stop the evils of this world...I have to kill everyone on this planet whether they are human or S-Types." Luigi froze in sheer terror at what his brother had told him. "You...you're not my brother! Mario would never say that!" Other Mario casually walked over to Luigi laughing. "Of course I'm your brother, I just realized the truth about our existence."

Mario and Psycho Red came tumbling out of the pool and slammed into Other Mario knocking him into the wall. Other Mario started to get angry as his body changed into a translucent blue color with glowing red eyes as he screamed. "I'm not going to have a stupid kid humiliate me like this!" He rushed over with fists blazing with black/blue fire and slammed them into Red's face sending him flying right into Dante sending them tumbling to the ground. Mario, Luigi and Peach noticed an S-Type crystal that was burning red within Other Mario as he spoke to Mario. "You're the reason I was born that night in Toshima...and now you will be the first to die."

Unstable S-Type Imitation
    Shadow Mario

7. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~CNN Live Broadcast~

[​IMG]

"This is CNN Breaking News," a voice said as the the screen was now showing Wolf Blitzer in the newsroom with the headline 'Lex Luthor: 1959-2013' in the bottom of the screen. "If you're just joining us, we have confirmed reports that Lex Luthor, one of three candidates for the elections for prime minster this November, has been killed in the LexCorp building in Tokyo. Now we don't have much information, but we are told that the power and phone lines in the floor he was killed in were disabled, hence making it impossible to find out who it was that killed Luthor. Security has searched thoroughly through the floor, and has found no clues whatsoever that could give an idea on who did this," Blitzer said, "The office of Cosmos, another candidate for prime minster, has released the following statement: 'Democracy is a beautiful and sacred right for every citizen of Japan. Those who try to tamper with it are cowardly individuals who only wish to scare people who are exercising their sacred rights. At this time, our thoughts and prayers are with the friends and family of Lex Luthor, and I ask all Japanese citizens to stand firm against terrorism.' Meanwhile, Harold Saxon, who was being interviewed my Piers Morgan a short while ago, still hasn't responded to what happened, but once he does, we'll be sure to let you know. We'll be back after the break."

~Crystal Order HQ~

[​IMG]

As Izaya was watching CNN at a room in the Crystal Order HQ, the TV was switched off by someone behind him. Turning around, Izaya found Dr. Warren Vidic holding the TV's remote control...

[​IMG]

"What was that for?" Orihara asked. "Al Mualim requests your presence Mr. Orihara," Vidic replied. "Why?" Izaya asked. "I'm not sure... but he did seem rather... angry when he asked for you to come," Warren answered. Sighing, Izaya got up and headed towards Al Mualim's office, wondering whether he found out about what happened on Tuesday.

---------------------------------------------------------------

~WWE: Smackdown Broadcast (Live from Tokyo Arena)~

Once the commercial break was over, WWE Smackdown was back on the air, with the screen focused on commentators J.R. and Michael Cole...

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Welcome back to Smackdown ladies and gentlemen, and what a night it's been so far, and it's not over yet!" J.R. said. "You said it J.R.," Michael Cole added, "After much speculation, we finally know who will be the guest referee for the match this Sunday at Summerslam between John Cena and Brock Lesnar. And I think I speak for everyone when I say we were all genuinely surprised." "That's right. The Rock, of all people, will be refereeing the match, and you gotta wonder if Brock Lesnar's gonna have a hard time winning the match after what just happened," J.R. commented.
    "Guess only time will tell," Michael Cole added, "Switching gears now... coming up the next, a 4 vs. 4 tag-team match featuring Rey Mysterio, Eddie Guerrero, The Undertaker, and Kane against the Dudley Boyz, Randy Orton, and Edge. Stay with us, you don't wanna miss this!"

----------------------------------------------------------

~Vermilion City Gym~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Looking at each other, Finnick and Adéwalé both shrugged, and Finnick said, "Sure. We can leave you two alone. Come on Raichu." "Rai!" Surge's Raichu replied, climbing up Finnick's shoulder as Finnick and Adéwalé left to the other side of the gym, leaving Lt. Surge and Erika alone. "Aight... so, whatcha wanna talk about?" Lt. Surge asked.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Flynn's Arcade~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"My God..." Kevin said as he was watching CNN. "Flynn? What is it?" Skye asked as she stopped playing Space Invaders and walked towards him. Looking at the television, Skye noticed the breaking news about the death of Lex Luthor. "Unbelievable," Kevin Flynn commented as he shook his head.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG]

Carter smiled after Aerith agreed with him. As he finished his food, Carter said, "Mhmm, dat hit da spot." Taking a sip of his ice tea, Carter asked Aerith, "Got any room for dessert? I don't mind either way. I got no cholesterol problems, so I can pretty much eat any dessert."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Porta Vista Police Department~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"One phone call for both of you," a police officer told Pacha and Kuzco as they were sitting around in their cell. "Perfect. one phone call to Yzma, and I'll be out of here before midnight," Kuzco commented as the police officer opened the cell, allowing Kuzco and Pacha to exit and use the phone. While Pacha was calling his wife, Kuzco dialed Yzma's phone number. "Come on come on, pick up the phone already," Kuzco whispered. However, at Yzma's home...

[​IMG][​IMG]

Yzma and Kronk we're having a party, celebrating the supposed death of Kuzco. The music in the party was so loud that Yzma couldn't hear her phone ringing. After waiting for almost a minute for Yzma to answer, Kuzco gave up, realizing she wasn't going to answer. Sighing as he went back to his cell, Kuzco muttered,
    "Well, there goes my chance at getting out of here tonight."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Gaston's Backyard~

[​IMG]

Noticing Kira about to get attacked by both Pycho Green and Psycho White, Toothless roared to try and warn Kira. Hoping to make it easier for Kira to defend herself, Toothless rushed towards Psycho Green, and pounced at him. Pinning Psycho Green to the ground, Toothless hoped that Kira would be successful in defending against Psycho White. As for Psycho Green, Toothless wanted to finish him off for good, and prepared to shoot a powerful plasma blast at him.

~Gaston's Home~

[​IMG]

While Darien waited, he wondered where Burgundy was. Looking around he found his neighbor interacting with others as though he were invited. Sighing, Darien walked over to tell him now was not the time to socialize. On his way, he accidentally bumped into Serena, saying,
    "
    Hey watch where you're go-" Once he saw her, Darien couldn't help but feel a sense of familiarity. 'She looks kinda like the princess from my dre-... nah, it couldn't be,' Darien thought to himself. "Heh, nice hair you got. You know, where I come from, you'd be called 'Cabeza De La Albóndiga.' Translation... 'Meatball Head'," Darien said as he smirked and walked over towards Ron Burgundy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Rio de Janeiro, Brazil (Seaport)~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Butch and Cassidy (in disguise) were looking for a ship that was heading for Cuba. Once they noticed the only ship that was heading for Cuba, the two rushed towards it. Reaching the ramp leading to the ship, the ship's captain was standing guard. "
    Hola," Cassidy told the ship's captain, "I believe Torres is expecting us." Taking a good look at them, the captain realized that they were indeed the ones he was supposed to take to Cuba. Nodding, the captain moved out of the way, allowing Butch and Cassidy to get on the ship. "Gracias," Butch said as he and Cassidy went up the ramp.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2014
  8. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

~Gastion's House~

Harold listened to Lita. "it was a suggestion by my mother and I decided to try it, well more like I would be expected to dance eventually so I thought might as well along with my other studies Lady Kino." Harold said rather politely as they swayed, keeping to their space. "And you yourself are doing very well, are you here alone or with friends?" Harold asked, to help make some conversation between them.

Kazu nodded. "Of course, I wouldn't want to miss out now." Kazu said and leaded Akiza ontot he dance floor to find a suitable spot and begin the dance that everyone else was doing at the same movements.

~Battle~

Decade kicked an X-Borg away as he noticed Psycho White and Green were double teaming Kira and he came in from the side, delivering a punch to White's ribs and sending White away tumbling into an X-Borg as green was being take of by Toothless as they regained their footing. "Sorry, but focusing all your attention on one person is very rude, mind if I cut in?" Decade asked, dusting his hands. "I'll try my utmost to accommodate your needs, of course, it doesn't come cheap." Decade humorously answered.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2014
  9. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Gaston's House-

"I'm here with friends." Lita said, dancing with him. "They're around the house." Rikku smiled as she watched Harold and Lita dance together, Yuna smiled, "What other surprises is that guy hiding?" Belle laughed and nodded. Akiza blushed and danced, trying not to step on his feet as she danced with Kazu. Serena puffed and grumbled, going to the food table and eating. Ami, Rei, Haruka, and Michiru walked to her, Mirchiru said, "With the way you're eating, something bad must have happened." "Yeah, that guy over there." Serena said, pointing to Darien. "He called me meatball head."

"It's alright, Serena." Haruka said, "You're still our odango head." She offered her hand and Serena took it as they went out to the dance floor. Rei smiled at him and looked at Darien, because he hurt her friend's feelings, she didn't trust him. But Rei noted the look Serena had, and would look into it when she returned to the shrine. Mirchiru smiled, watching Serena and Haruka.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Battle-

Kira saw Tsukasa defend her from the double attack by Psycho Green and White. "Thanks." She said, looking at Tsukasa. Dante got up from the Psycho that got knocked into him. The two began to fight, though Psycho Red was stronger than Dante thought it would be, it fought like he, almost like a mirror. Suddenly, Dante heard something, "Bind, Please~" Psycho Red was suddenly bound in six chains that appeared from the ground. Thie White Wizard appeared, "You two, head back to the Command Center. This was Vekar's plan." Kira wondered who he was, he said, "These enemies are too strong for you to handle. Go, and rest." Dante and Kira nodded, teleporting away after Kira petted Toothless on the head.

[​IMG]

-Command Center-

Navi jumped when Kira and Dante appeared. "What happened?!" "Those copycat S-Types that the big head warned about." Dante said. "They appeared and were almost prefect copies of the Power Ranger team. But some dude in white told us to come here to rest." Kira took off her helmet and gasped for air.

[​IMG]

"Desert sound great." Aerith smileed as he suggested desert. She looked through the dessert menu and ordered the strawberry cheesecake to have for dessert.

10. FancyStache Traverse Town Homebody

~ Vermilion City Gym ~

[​IMG]

"I noticed that you seemed to bit of weight on your mind earlier." Erika noted with concern. "The other Gym Leaders are like family to me, and I was just worried that something was bothering you."

~ Battle ~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Watching Kira and Dante depart, Crunch finally noticed the unconscious Jr. Troopa and quickly scooped him up. Deciding Mario and his friends had the situation handled, Crunch left the battlefield quickly.

~ Gaston's House ~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Eris had led Tiny and Myriam to a nearby window with Vaughn following, having sensed disorder from the backyard. Fay was also watching, hoping Mario and friends would be okay. Amy snorted and stood up in exasperation. "Ugh! This party is so boring! I'm walking home!" Sammy nodded and stayed seated. "I think I'll stay for a bit." Amy rolled her eyes and walked off.

~ Police HQ ~

[​IMG]

Don finished watching the special report on Lex Luthor on his office TV. "Are you kidding me? Two bodies in one night?!" He asked after a spit-take with his coffee!

11. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Vermilion City Gym~

[​IMG]

"Oh, right..." Lt. Surge replied, "Well, it's about Finnick. Now he knows that me and his mom divorced back when he was a baby. What he doesn't know is that he's got a twin sista livin' over in Tokyo. Earlier today, she actually called, askin' about a certain birthmark she and her brotha both share, the same birthmark I modeled the gym badge after. Finnick thinks it was just a prank call. But I was wonderin' if maybe it's time to tell him the truth... that he has a sista."

[​IMG]

"Aww yeah, strawberry cheesecake," Carter said with excitement after Aerith ordered the dessert, "Could you wait just one moment, gotta go to da men's room." As Carter got up, he asked a waiter where the restrooms were, and was told where to find them, which involved walking past Officer Jenny's table...

[​IMG]

As Carter made his way to the restrooms, Officer Jenny tried really hard to cover her face with the menu, not wanting Carter to think she was spying on his date. Walking past her table, Carter stopped for a moment, thinking to himself, 'Was dat... Nah.' Continuing on his way to the restrooms, Officer Jenny breathed a sigh of relief, thankful that Carter didn't notice her.

~Olaf's Hotel Room~

[​IMG]

While Olaf was in his room watching television, there was a knock on his door. "Come in, door's open," Olaf replied. Opening the door, Hans came in and sat next to Olaf.

[​IMG]

"
    Hey Olaf, what're are you watching?" Hans asked. "CNBC, getting the latest on the stock markets around the world. Did you hear that LexCorp's stock is taking a nosedive after Lex Luthor's death," Olaf replied. "Wow Olaf... didn't expect you to be interested in financial news," Hans commented. "I didn't expect to be interested in it either," Olaf replied, "Hey Hans... do you have any idea why Elsa ran away... and why she even kept her powers a secret?" "Well.... believe it or not Olaf, the world is generally not a friendly place," Hans answered, "To be more specific... people around the world who have powers, called Conduits, are generally shunned by others simply because of their difference. Now the world is more accepting of them than before... but true equality hasn't really been achieved. Even here in Japan, a place which has excelled in Conduit rights, is home to many bigots like the infamous priest Frollo, who calls those with powers as heathens. I think Elsa was afraid that others would think of her differently if they knew about her. But honestly, with or without powers, she's still a person with feelings, just like you and me, and pretty much everyone else on Earth and the universe. No one should be judged for how they look, what they believe in, what species they are, or on their unique abilities." Smiling, Olaf nodded, and said, "You're absolutely right Hans. I'm glad Anna's gonna marry you." Smiling back, Hans said, "Thanks Olaf, you're a pal."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Porta Vista Police Department: Pacha's and Kuzco's Cell~

[​IMG][​IMG]

As Kuzco and Pacha were lying in their beds, Kuzco asked, "So, how did your wife take the news?" "
    Surprisingly, she wasn't mad at all, and said that she can wait until I'm out of jail on Tuesday," Pacha replied, "Maybe then I'll take you to Tokyo by avoiding Route 6. However, I'll only take you if you promise to build that mall somewhere else." "Ugh, there we go again," Kuzco complained, "As if it was bad enough that I'll be missing the discussion on the proposal on Monday. You know, if only you were cool with the idea from the beginning, none of this would've even happened!" Sighing, Pacha said, "Okay, now look... I think we got off on the wrong foot here. I just think if you really thought about it... you'd decide to have your mall built somewhere else in Porta Vista.
    " "And why would I do that?" Kuzco asked. "Because deep down, I think you'll realize that you're forcing an entire community out of their homes just for money," Pacha replied. "And that's... bad?" Kuzco asked. "Well, yeah! Nobody's that heartless... unless you count those Crystal Order jerks," Pacha replied. "Hmmm.... I don't feel any different... and you're still gonna take me to Tokyo," Kuzco said. "Wait, what? How can you be this way? All you care about is building that mall and filling it with a bunch of stores," Pacha replied with a disppointed tone. "Uh, yeah. That's what a mall pretty much is," Kuzco said, "Everyone else in Porta Vista will have an opportunity to work there and make some money. You're the only one that doesn't seem to be with the program, eh, Pacha?" Shaking his head disappointingly, Pacha said, "You know what? Someday, you're gonna wind up all alone... and you'll have no one to blame but yourself." "Thanks for that. I'll log that away," Kuzco replied, "Now, I'm only gonna say this one more time. You will take me back to Tokyo on Tuesday." Turning around in his bed to sleep, Pacha said, "Looks to me like you're stuck in Porta Vista. Because unless you change your mind, I'm not taking you back." Turning around in his bed to sleep as well, Kuzco imitated what Pacha said in a childish manner, making fun of him, saying, "Because unless you change your mind, I'm not taking you back. Me, me, me." 'He's never gonna change his mind,' Pacha thought to himself. 'How am I ever gonna get back to Tokyo?' Kuzco thought to himself.

Standing in the ring, the announcer said, "The following match is scheduled for one-fall, and is a 4 vs. 4 Tag Team match. Introducing first..."

After a few seconds of the music starting, Rey Mysterio, a Hawlucha who wrestles for the WWE, flew down from the top of the arena to the ramp, with a WWE Tag Team Championship belt around his waist, getting cheers from the audience.

[​IMG]

"He is one-half of the WWE Tag Team Champions. From San Diego, California, weighing in at 50 pounds... Rey Mysterio!" the announcer said. Rey Mysterio walked down the ramp, waving at fans, and shaking the hands of excited fans. Climbing up the ring, Mysterio took out his championship belt from his waist, and held it high, and the audience cheered. "And introducing his partner..." the announcer said.

After a few seconds of the music starting, Eddie Guerrero, a good friend of Rey Mysterio who shares the WWE Tag Team Championship with him, drove from the back of the arena to the ramp with his lowrider, and the fans cheered loudly.

[​IMG]

"He is the other half of the WWE Tag Team Champions. From El Paso, Texas, weighing in at 220 pounds... Eddie Guerrero!" the announcer announced. Once his lowrider reached halfway between the ramp and the ring, Eddie Guerrero had a little fun, playing with the lowrider's hydraulic jacks, making the lowrider jump up and down. After a couple of seconds of doing that, Eddie stepped out of the lowrider, dancing to his music with his WWE Tag Team championship belt around his waist. Walking down the rest of the ramp, Eddie shook the hands of excited fans as well, and climbed up the ring. Taking out his championship belt from his waist, Eddie and Rey shared a brotherly hug with each other, and both held their championship belts high, and the audience happily cheered. "Introducing their partner..." the announcer said as the lights in the arena went dark...

After a few seconds of the music starting, flames started appearing at the entrance to the ramp, Kane (known as 'The Big Red Machine' throughout the WWE), an Emboar who wrestles for the WWE, entered, walking through the flames...

[​IMG]

"From Nuvema Town, Unova, weighing in at 331 pounds... Kane!" the announcer announced. Kane slowly walked through the ramp, passing by Guerrero's lowrider, while being cheered by fans despite his intimidating appearance. Climbing up the ring, Eddie Guerrero and Rey Mysterio backed off. Standing in the middle of the ring, Kane summoned flames from the four corners of the ring, putting an impressive show for the audience. The lights then went back on, and looking at his two partners, Kane acknowledged his willingness to wrestle alongside them. "And the introducing the final member of the team..." the announcer said as the entire arena went pitch-black, and the audience cheered, as they knew what was coming next...

After the first six gongs from the theme played, the entrance to the arena became foggy, and The Undertaker, winner of the Unova Pokemon League many years ago, and former master of Kane, slowly walked to the ramp, looking more intimidating than Kane...

[​IMG]

"From Nuvema Town, Unova, weighing in at 299 pounds... The Undertaker!" the announcer announced. The audience cheered loudly for The Undertaker, as he was a fan-favorite. As he reached the ring, The Undertaker slowly took out his hat while covering his face. Once his face was revealed, The Undertaker's eyes were solid white for a few seconds before returning back to normal. Stepping into the ring, The Undertaker looked at his partners, indicating he was willing to wrestle alongside them, including Kane, his former Pokemon (who for more than a decade, would go from being The Undertaker's biggest rival to a strong ally. But for now, they were allies).

~Command Center~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"The being you speak of is the White Wizard, an old friend of mine," Zordon told Kira and Dante, "If he has told you to come here, then whatever threat you just faced may indeed be too tough to face at this time." "Aye-yi-yi... but what confuses me is that we never got an alert about an S-type presence," Alpha 5 commented as he was checking something on the computer, "That's strange... we can't get readings of any kind from where Kira and Dante came from. It's... almost as though someone's trying to make sure we don't find out about this S-type presence there by blocking the reception so that we don't do anything about it. I doubt it's the S-types... this looks more like the work of a non-S-type." Zordon pondered for a bit, wondering who was trying to make sure he didn't know of the S-type presence there.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

~CNN Live Broadcast~

[​IMG]

Once the commercial break was over, the the screen once again showed Wolf Blitzer in the newsroom. "Welcome back to our breaking news coverage. A little while ago, the Crystal Order has just released a video claiming responsibility for the attack, as well as a few words from the organization's second-in-command, Haytham Kenway. Take a look," Blitzer said as the screen began to show the video released by the Crystal Order. The video starts out by showing the Crystal Order logo, with the words 'A Message to Japan and the World,' on the bottom. After that, the video then shows Haytham Kenway standing in a hill in an unidentified area...

[​IMG]

Beginning to speak, Haytham said, "By now, you must've heard of the death of Lex Luthor. I am proud to say that with our might, the Crystal Order was able to rid the world of this corrupt individual. Lex Luthor was the wealthy chairman and CEO of LexCorp, a company that has caused many atrocities around the world, designing weapons that kill innocent civilians, polluting our natural resources, and further widening the gap between the rich and the poor. And Luthor was attempting to be prime minister of Japan. In the Crystal Order's views, all candidates are corrupt and vile criminals who simply cause more grief than relief. That is the great flaw of the big lie known as democracy. Sheep need a shepherd, and without a shepherd, the sheep would be misguided and lost. Democracy removes the shepherd from the equation, and thus results in utter chaos. And yet the foolish governments of the world still continue with this lie, always promising that better things are to come, and yet nothing to come out of it. And the voters who always face issues keep going to the polls as though it will fix their issues. But I am here to tell you the truth. Democracy is a failure. It's a system that involves voting for candidates who are pretty much the same, and will only enact certain laws depending on who lobbies them. Only by having a shepherd will all corruption in the world finally end. We the Crystal Order, invite anyone in Japan and the world, to join us... fight for a better future... one where we are all finally living the life we wish we had. Only then will the world achieve world peace. Luthor was just one criminal who got what he deserved. But we will continue fighting for Earth, and we will achieve our goal."

~Gaston's Home~
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

As Connor and Katniss continued dancing with one another, Connor asked Katniss, "You sure you never danced before? 'Cause it sure looks like you're a pro." Smiling, Katniss replied, "I was gonna ask you the same thing." Smiling back Connor continued dancing with Katniss. After a minute or so, Connor and Katniss were laughing together, really enjoying the time they were spending with each other. Looking into each other's eyes, Connor and Katniss felt something special between the two of them. Both closed their eyes and were about to kiss, exciting Haymitch, who watched the two from a table. Just as their lips were about to meet, a voice said, "Oooh, Katniss is in looove." Aborting their kiss, Connor and Katniss turned around to find Rue, Ritchie, and Sparky laughing aloud.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Pika!" Haymitch said disappointingly, facepalming at the fact that the three ruined what could've been a special moment between Connor and Katniss.
    "
    Sorry about that guys, we were just playing around," Rue said, "Go ahead if you want, I promise we won't interrupt again." "Umm, maybe I danced enough," Connor said as he let go of Katniss's arms, "Don't you agree Katniss?"
    "
    Yeah," Katniss replied. "Anyway, I'm gonna go check on Dick. Be back later," Connor said as he went to see his friend. Katniss was feeling disappointed that what happened didn't go as she had hoped, and Rue, Ritchie, and Sparky were now beginning to feel guilty about it. "Uhh, Katniss, I really am sorry about that," Rue apologized. "Yeah, me too," Ritchie added, "We were just trying to joke around, that's all." "Pikachu..." Sparky said with a sad voice. Smiling, Katniss said, "It's fine guys. There'll be other times, I'm sure of it." "But, do you like him?" Rue asked. Thinking about it for a moment, Katniss replied, "I think I do..."

~Gaston's Home (Again)~
    [​IMG][​IMG]

As Xehanort and Sunset Shimmer continued dancing, Xehanort noticed Vanitas standing around. Needing to talk to him urgently, Xehanort told Sunset Shimmer, "I need to talk to Vanitas urgently. It won't take long." "Oh, ok," Sunset Shimmer replied as they stopped dancing. As Xehanort walked towards Vanitas, Sunset Shimmer was wondering what was going on with Xehanort...

[​IMG]

Once Xehanort reached Vanitas, the two nodded to each other, indicating they needed talk somewhere where no one would listen. The two then headed towards an empty corner of the building, where no one stood. "So, what's new?" Vanitas asked. "The mission's been aborted," Xehanort replied, "Some S-types appeared outside, and are fighting with Mario and Luigi as we speak. The superior instructed us to simply do nothing." "Wow, that's a bummer," Vanitas commented, "Guess I'll be breaking the news to Gaston and Trixie. Keep enjoying the party, I guess..." "I certainly will," Xehanort replied.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Gaston's Home (Again x2)~
    [​IMG][​IMG]

"... And that's why I won my 5th Emmy," Ron Burgundy told Max as he explained the story of how he won each of his five Emmy Awards while drinking punch. "You don't say..." Max replied, wondering why Ron Burgundy is even in the party, and why he just walked up to him and instantly started to talk about himself as though he knew him personally. Feeling a tap on the shoulder, Burgundy turned around and saw Darien standing in front of him...

[​IMG]

"
    Darien my good man," Ron greeted Darien, "I was just explaining to young Max Goof here about-" "Yeah yeah, that's great," Darien interrupted Burgundy, "But do you even remember why we even came here?" "Waitwait, don't tell me," Ron replied while Max slipped away, "Oh right, the loud noises." "Yup. I'm giving Gaston a few minutes to lower the volume. If he doesn't do it, I'll be calling his parents to let them know," Darien replied, "So enjoy your punch, but don't get too into this party. We'll be leaving once Gaston lowers the volume." "Gotcha," Ron Burgundy said as he took a sip of his punch.

~Crystal Order HQ: Al Mualim's Office~
    [​IMG]

Entering Al Mualim's office, Izaya Orihara found Al Mualim sitting in his office with a very stern face.

[​IMG]

"You wished to see me Al Mualim?" Izaya asked. Al Mualim didn't say a word, simply staring at Orihara with angry eyes. "Is there... something wrong?" Izaya asked. Getting up from his chair, Al Mualim said, "For 25 years, the Crystal Order has been my life. There have been times of success, and times of failure. In order to achieve the goal of creating a new world order, I made sure that the successes far outnumbered the failures, and to avoid any failures at all costs. Usually, one would expect a failure for us to be due to our enemies interfering and trying to stop us, which would be considered as an attack against the entire brotherhood. On Tuesday however... a plan to influence public opinion through our puppet, Frollo, was almost ruined by someone. I wondered who it was that almost caused a failure for the Crystal Order that day." Izaya was beginning to nervously sweat, knowing where this was going. "After some hard work, we were finally able to trace the source of this interruption," Al Mualim continued, "And I'm looking at him right now." Al Mualim punched Izaya Orihara so hard that he fell to the ground, yelling, "YOU IMBECILE!" Feeling genuinely afraid, Izaya pleaded, "Al Mualim, please! I didn't know!" "You should know that as a member of the Crystal Order, you are not to interfere in any chaos that surrounds you unless it involves a mission! You almost ruined the chances of Harold Saxon gaining support throughout Japan!" Al Mualim angrily replied, "So here we are... but I have a problem. I can't seem to think of a suitable punishment for you Orihara. What do you suggest?" Izaya wondered if Al Mualim was serious about him choosing his own punishment. Before he could speak though, Al Mualim said, "I know what you deserve. A reward!" Getting up, Izaya was confused at what Al Mualim just said. "A... reward?" Orihara asked. "Indeed," Al Mualim replied. Just then, he grabbed Izaya Orihara by his neck, and held him up high.

"An ETERNAL reward!" Al Mualim added as his eyes began to glow, and a white aura surrounded him, "For acting against the Crystal Order's path towards its goal, you, Izaya Orihara, are a traitor! The punishment for treachery against the Crystal Order is DEATH!" "No, please, don't do it!" Izaya Orihara pleaded, not wanting to die, "Please forgive me. I won't disobey you again, I promise!" "Forgive you? Forgive you?!" Al Mualim replied, "No... forgiveness is a weakness Izaya. And the weak always lose. And I simply cannot afford to forgive, especially when the Crystal Order's goal is so close. Now then, HELL AWAITS YOU ORIHARA!" "NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!" Izaya Orihara cried as Al Mualim sucked the life out of Izaya, decaying his body until all that was left of him were his bones and his clothes. "Pathetic," Al Mualim commented as he used his powers to levitate the remains of Izaya Orihara, and sent them flying out his door, landing on the bottom floor. Coming out of his office, Al Mualim yelled, "Everyone, take a look at the bottom! What you see is what's left of the traitor, Izaya Orihara! Let his death be an example for those who dare think of acting against the Crystal Order! Forgiveness will never be considered! Let that sink in!" As Al Mualim went back inside, some Crystal Order members who were at HQ saw the remains of Izaya Orihara, shocked that he was branded a traitor. Walking towards his remains, Dr. Warren Vidic shook his head...

[​IMG]

"Tsk tsk, what a shame..." Vidic commented as he watched Orihara's bones turn to dust. Grabbing Orihara's clothes and the bones-turned-to-dust, the doctor walked back to his room, intending to keep Orihara's remains as a souvenir for himself.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2014
  12. FancyStache Traverse Town Homebody

~ Vermilion City Gym ~

[​IMG]

"I see. A family matter. Then it is not my place to tell you what to do. You are the one who must figure that out for yourself." Erika replied. "However, if I may give you some advice? If you do tell Finnick, be sure that he is ready to hear it. But also make sure that you are ready to tell him. He could react to this news in any way, and you need to be ready for it."

~ Outside Gaston's House ~

[​IMG]

Crunch watched as Jr.'s parents picked him up and drove off. With a sigh, he decided to head back inside.

~ Gaston's House ~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Fay and the others looked at Shadow Mario with mixed reactions. "W-What is that thing?!" She asked, panicked. Eris had a joking look as she looked at Fay. "That, my dear, is an S-Type." "I know WHAT it is!! But just...what is it?" Eris continued to watch the battle. "Looks to be a pretty strong one if it can mimic Reddy-Boy like that." Myriam began writing down notes about the battle. "Sss sss sss sss! This is way more interesting than the party. Think one of us should try to help 'em?" "We shouldn't." Everyone stared at Vaughn in shock due to his reply. He turned toward the others and smiled. "Trust me. They look like they can handle it. No worries. Mario's tough."

[​IMG]

Sammy sat down on the couch to watch wrestling. She looked around for a bit, before sighing in relief. "At least I can watch wrestling now without Amy trying the holds on me." She murmured to herself with a smile.

~ Green Mansion ~

[​IMG]

Seeing the report on Lex Luthor from CNN, Mr. Green could barely contain a wide smile. "Well now, this is just splendid! I have a lot riding on Harold Saxon winning this election, and one of the other candidates drops!" Green laughed and clasped his hands. "Oh, things are coming up roses for me!" He then noticed the video from Haytham on the TV and dismissively turned it off. "Crystal Order? Bah! Probably some new thing the brats are into these days." He mumbled, getting up to head outside. Before he left, he grabbed a small lead pipe from a table and hid it inside his jacket pocket.

~ Bar ~

[​IMG]

Miss Scarlett entered the bar and sat down. "Just a small drink of whatever's popular today." She told the bartender. She reached into her purse and pulled out some old Hollywood magazines. Reading through one, Scarlett stared longingly at a picture of her days as a famous actress. "36 now...Hard to believe it's been 14 years..." She whispered to herself, reflecting on her past.

~ Outside LexCorp Building ~

Ralph tried to get past the security so he could get a better look at the scene. The blue-haired and bearded young man was just curious, as he had never seen an actual crime scene, and the security kept pushing him out. "Come on! I just wanna see!" He whined, but the security guard would not budge. After some more failed attempts, Ralph gave up and went on his way.

As soon as Ralph left LexCorp, he was surrounded by strange men in lab coats. Before he could respond, one of the men quickly sedated Ralph, knocking him unconscious. As he blacked out, Ralph made out some words embroidered on their coats: 'Scum Labs'.

13. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

~Gaston's Backyard~

Shadow Mario was slumped forward, his arms casually hanging about, his head twisted with a big grin on it. Luigi was shaking in terror unsure of what this thing was going to do. "M-Mario, any ideas!?" Mario stared at the copy in front of him before admitting. "Usually you're the planning guy...I have nothing" Bowser and Peach stood firm in front of both Mario and Luigi rather defensively, Their heads turning towards the brothers. "We'll try to fight this guy off!" "You three figure out a plan!" Shadow Mario just watched maliciously. "So the Princess and the Turtle think they can stop ME? Just try...I dare you!!" Shadow Mario thrusted his hand forward and motioned for them to come over. "You copycat *******!" Bowser screamed as he ran over at the thing roaring loudly. Shadow Mario grinned as he reared his fist back as it crackled with black energy and fire. He swung his fist forward right into Bowser's gut sending him flying towards the window before crashing right through it and landed on the floor inside Gaston's house. He placed a hand on his stomach looking hurt as he admitted. "That thing...it's powerful...damn..."

Psycho Red had been forcibly binded in chains, he was glaring at the person who had trapped him as the other Psychos ran over. Psycho Green just laughed before sinking into the into the ground avoiding the attack. He then reappeared beside Psycho White just as the whole group used their strongest attacks forcibly breaking the chains on Psycho Red. Blue then spoke up sounding a bit scared. "We have to retreat now, S-Mario is way too powerful and unstable if he's trying to kill us!!" The whole group quickly sunk through the ground quickly leaving the scene.

"Ehahahahahaha" Shadow Mario laughed maniacally as he saw how far he punched Bowser. "Such an embaressing performance of such a lowly being! I feel sorry for you...NOT!" However Shadow Mario's words were met with a firey fist to the face twisting his head to the side...but oddly enough he still didn't get knocked back. His red eyes noticing Peach had punched him with her hand ablaze with pink fire. Her face showing clear anger. Shadow Mario simply laughed. "Your anger and negative emotions are the only reason you're tapping into our power." "SHUT UP! You're not Mario! You're nothing like him!" Shadow Mario just kept laughing before both of them threw a fire-infused punch at one another. Their punches met in the middle making a loud thundering clap as they struggled. "That idiot's holding back...and what, for his humanity? Humanity, S-Types, Crystal Order, It doesn't matter because they're all a big pile of sinful nature in a collective consciousness!" He then sent a hard kick into Peach's stomach knocking her back sending her crashing through the window and landing right in front of Sammy groaning in pain. Mario, Luigi and Rosalina were shocked as Shadow Mario casually walked over grinning. "So here we have the two Astral loathes and the woman whose a bane to S-Type existence..." Luigi and Mario stood defensively in desperation as storm clouds gathered overhead. "Rosalina! Get inside and get everyone out of here! If you have to take them to our house and continue the party from there!" "This looks like our most dangerous fight yet, Luigi...I'm Ready!" Rosalina quickly went inside and shut the door. She then turned the music up to where the racket outside couldn't be heard as she shouted. "Hey everyone! Let's take this party to my house!"

As winds started to blow in and lighting bolts flickered in the sky Shadow Mario started to hover dashing forward and slammed both fists into Luigi's head sending the taller brother crashing into the house and landing right in front of Xehanort and Vanitas just before Shadow Mario appeared hovering right over him. His gaze twisted towards the two boys with that same malicious grin before as he addressed them. "You two make the greatest idiots in joining the Crystal Order....the human you call your leader has made the greatest mistake in his life and doomed this world by joining with the S-Types...and the S-Type named Astral is hiding its' own secrets...either way you all end up dead so that's win-win for me!" Luigi noticed as Shadow Mario babbled on that the crystal within him wasn't as bright as before, with a swift kick Luigi sent Shadow Mario out of the house before the brothers and the malicious S-Type copy started to fight.​

14. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Porta Vista Police Department: Pacha's and Kuzco's Cell~

[​IMG][​IMG]

As he was sleeping in his bed, Pacha heard Kuzco shivering in his bed. Despite the differences he and the member of parliament had, Pacha still felt sorry for Kuzco. Getting up from his bed, Pacha took out his poncho, and covered Kuzco with it, and went back to his bed. Noticing that he wasn't cold anymore, Kuzco woke up, and noticed Pacha's poncho on him. He then saw Pacha in his bed sleeping. 'He did this for me... even after what I said?' Kuzco thought to himself as he went to bed, wondering why Pacha did what he did.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Vermilion City Gym~

[​IMG]

"I see," Lt. Surge replied, "Thanks for da advice Erika." Looking at Finnick with the others standing on the other side of the gym building, Lt. Surge remembered the day both Finnick and his sister, IF, were born, and the happiness that he had at the sight of his two kids.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

As Rey Mysterio, Eddie Guerrero, Kane, and The Undertaker stood in the ring, ready for their match, the announcer said, "And Introducing their opponents..."

After the sound of a firework played out, the Dudley Boyz (Bubba Ray, D-Von, and Spike) came out from the back of the arena, and headed towards the ramp...

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"From Dudleyville, accompanied by Spike Dudley, weighing in at a combined weight of 560 pounds... Bubba Ray and D-Von Dudley, the Dudley Boyz!" the announcer said as the Dudley Boyz walked on the ramp towards the ring, getting booed by the audience. The three looked at the wrestlers on the ring, staring at them for a few seconds before continuing to the ring. As they were on the ring, the referee stood between the two groups to prevent any sort of fighting before the match began. "And introducing their partners..." the announcer said, expecting Randy Orton and Edge to come out next...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Gaston's Home~

[​IMG]

"Uh, excuse me," Gaston said as he walked towards Rosalina, not happy that she turned the music up when he was supposed to turn it down for Darien and Ron Burgundy, "I don't remember telling you that I wanted the music louder. And besides, how can this be called 'Gaston's Party' if it's happening somewhere else. As far as I'm concerned, this party's staying here."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Gaston's Home (Again)~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Hey Dick, what'd I miss?" Connor asked as he sat down next to Grayson. "Quite a bit," Dick replied, "Stone Cold Steve Austin beating the crap out of Vince McMahon, Rated-RKO beating the crap out of some pizza delivery guy, and The Rock will be guest refereeing the match between Cena and Lesnar on Sunday." "The Rock? Wow..." Connor said, "So, the main event's starting?" Dick nodded in reply, and the two were watching when all of a sudden, they notice Peach land right next to them and Sammy, groaning in pain. "Peach?" Connor said out of shock, "What happened to her?" Looking at the hole in the wall her body created (and many other holes in walls behind the wall in the TV room), Dick had an idea of what happened. "I know what it is," Dick told Connor, "She's drunk. As simple as that. Probably made her powers go all crazy. If you ask me Connor, this party's messed up... and I LOVE IT! I'm not leaving until everyone else is gone!" Sitting back in the couch with Connor, Dick heard Rosalina suggest taking this party to her house. "Yeah, as if I'm gonna leave this spot," Dick said, "Sorry Rosa, but I'm staying here, and I'm gonna keep watching wrestling until it's over." Connor, on the other hand, was worried about Peach, and said, "Uhh, I think I'm gonna take Peach home. She really looks tired." "Alright bro, suit yourself," Dick replied. Carrying Peach on his arms, Connor headed to the exit, hoping nothing was seriously wrong with Peach.

~Gaston's Home (Again x2)~

Katniss and the others noticed Connor carrying Peach and heading to the exit. "Is that... Peach?" Katniss asked, wondering what was wrong with her. Katniss and the others rushed towards Connor and Peach.

[​IMG]

"Connor, what happened to her?" Ritchie asked as he heard Peach groan. "She looks bad," Rue commented. "Probably had too much to drink," Connor replied, "But whatever it is, she needs to be back home right now." "I'll go with you," Katniss said. "Me too," Rue added. "Count me in as well," Ritchie said. "Pika!" both Haymitch and Sparky added, willing to accompany Connor. Smiling, Connor said, "Thanks guys." As the group headed towards the front door, and exited the building, they could hear very loud noises, which they assumed were from the party. "Wow, guess no one really does party like Gaston," Katniss commented as they headed to the street.

~Gaston's Home (Again x3)~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Once Rosalina raised the music's volume, Darien shook his head, thinking it was Gaston who raised the volume, and said, "Ok. That's it. We're outta here. I am gonna call Gaston's parents once I get back to my apartment." "Right behind you, Darien my good man," Ron replied as he drank the last of his punch, and followed Darien. Passing by Serena (who was dancing with Haruka) on their way, Darien said, "Later, Meatball Head." "Heh, Meatball Head... good one Darien," Ron told Darien as they were nearing the front door. "It's a Colombian thing," Darien replied to Burgundy as they opened the front door, and stepped out. Hearing the loud noises, they assumed they were from the party. "Ugh, guess I won't be getting much sleep anytime soon," Darien commented. "Uh, Darien, is that girl ok?" Ron asked, pointing at Connor's group in the street, specifically, the groaning Peach. "Oh my God..." Darien said, running towards the group while followed by Ron. Once they reached the group, Darien had a clear view of Peach, instantly recognizing her as one of the ones who were in the Toshima battle on Tuesday, as well as one of the many names Nick Fury had as part of the Avengers Initiative...

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"
    What happened to her?!" Darien asked.
    "Probably had too much to drink," Connor replied, "We were taking her home." "Is that so? Well then, looks like I'm gonna have more to tell Gaston's parents," Darien said, "Mr. Burgundy, you can go on home. I think I'm gonna accompany them." Ron nodded and headed back to the apartment building. "You guys mind if I tagged along?" Darien asked. The whole group shook their heads, indicating they had no problems with Darien tagging along. "Great. Lead the way," Darien said as the group continued on their way to Peach's home.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

~Gaston's Home (Again x4)~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Xehanort and Vanitas noticed Bowser crash through a wall from the outside, and land on the floor in the empty hallway facing the corner they were standing on. "Bowser?" both said, wondering if the S-types were responsible for this. Then when Luigi crashed right next to them, the two noticed Shadow Mario appear. After Luigi kicked Shadow Mario, and the fight returned outside, Vanitas asked,
    "Was that... Mario?" "No," Xehanort replied, "His scent was... different. We must let our leader know about this." Pointing his hand forward, a corridor of darkness appeared in front of Vanitas and Xenaort. "What's that?" Vanitas asked. "A portal to take us where we wish to go," Xehanort replied. "Another power of yours?" Vanitas asked. Xehanort nodded, and said, "I just learned of it yesterday. All we need to do is go through, then we'll be at HQ." Walking through it, Vanitas disappeared, and was then followed by Xehanort, who also disappeared. The corridor of darkness then vanished away, leaving no trace of Vanitas or Xehanort ever being there.

~Gaston's Backyard~

[​IMG]

Toothless was shocked when Pycho Green got out of the way of his plasma blast. But as the Psycho Rangers left, Toothless noticed Shadow Mario fighting against the others. Once it was just Mario and Luigi fighting him, Toothless decided to help out by shooting some of his plasma blasts towards Shadow Mario's direction.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2014
  15. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

~Gaston's House~

Harold nodded in response to Lita's answer as they danced but the music was raise dup a bit more louder than normal as someone decided to change the party's location to her house or something as Gaston stepped up to the person in question, questioning why they must and how it isn't a party if it isn't in Gaston's house. "So that's the host, he seems to hodl himself in high regard, like everything's perfect and maybe some arrogance thrown in." Harold thought dancing with lira, looking over her shoulder, still the man wasn't in the wrong, it was his property and therefore he was the Head of the House as Harold brought his attention back to the matter at hand.

"I do hope you enjoyed your dance Lady Kino, I have a feeling my fellow ladies are eagerly waiting for a turn, if you want a talk later on in the night, don't hesitate to do so, I wouldn't mind meeting your friends when it's convenient for them." Harold said and stop dancing, letting go of the woman and took her hand, kissing it. "It's been a honour to dance with you and I hope we one day, become partners again in the future." Harold said and moved off the dance floor to return to Yuna, Rikku and Belle.

Kazu chuckled, Akiza was doing her best not to misstep in the dance.

~Command Center~

Decade watched as the White Wizard suggested Dante and Kira return to the Command Center and stood face to face with the mysterious Rider. "Are you an ally or an enemy?" Decade asked warily, producing a card just in case.

~Aoi~

Aoi was surprise din his office upon hearing the news of Lex Luthor's passing and the Crystal order's broadcast. "This'll mean someone will either inherit the company or someone buys it." Aoi thought.

16. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

-Gaston's House-

Lita returned to her friends and smiled, blushing as she looked at Harold. Yuna smiled, "Why didn't you tell us that you were such a gentleman? That was so sweet." "Yeah, that was so cool!" Rikku said, smiling. Belle smiled while Paine just stood against the wall, being herself. Serena was busy , dancing with Haruka and finishing when Gaston tried to stop someone from moving the party.

Emma was worried about Kira but Gia calmed her down and they stayed where no one would bug them. Emma wondered where Kira went and held her guitar in its case. Troy thought who it was in white that joined them in the fight and why X-Borgs were sent to fight her. Akiza blushed, just dancing with Kazu.

[​IMG]

-Rider vs. Rider-

The White Wizard kept quiet, looking at Tsukasa. "I may know the one who gave you your power but I am neither ally or enemy. I am merely a observer, Decade." He told Tsukasa. "May we meet again, someday." The White Wizard turned and walked away.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Command Center-

"Huh? He did say something like that." Dante said, Kira kept quiet, thinking about the attack and sudden appearance of the Psycho Rangers. She didn't think that Vekar would be that smart to team up with S-Types just to get rid of her and her team. Dante thought aboaut how strong the Psycho Red Ranger was, knowing he had fought demons that were fought, but the only fight that was similar to Psycho Red was Doppelganger.

[​IMG]

While Aerith waited for Carter, she made sure her ribbon was tied securely and took a sip of her sweet tea. She wondered how things were at the shop and smiled, knowing that chaos would have things under control.

17. FancyStache Traverse Town Homebody

~ Vermilion City Gym ~

[​IMG]

"Of course. Anytime." Erika smiled, glad she could help Lt. Surge, even in a small way. "Anyway, I should be going. I'm sure you and the others have things to do." With a bow, Erika turned and began to leave. "Tell the others I said 'good day'."

~ Gaston's House ~

[​IMG]

Crunch stumbled across the downed Bowser. "Dang, big guy! They really roughed you up!" He exclaimed, offering a hand to help him up.

[​IMG]

Sammy approached Rosalina, having noticed her trying to move the party. She knew about the battle and figured Rosalina was trying to protect the guests. "Umm...excuse me. Rosalina, was it? I have an idea. Try offering ice cream and pie. It always works with Amy." She nervously suggested.

18. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~A.I.M. Building~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Aldrich Killian was in his office with his son, watching the news report about Lex Luthor's death, and the Crystal Order claiming responsibility. "So, now that the boss of your competitor's dead... does that mean you get to buy the company?" Max asked his father. "Oh yes, I'm definitely considering buying LexCorp. It's gotta have some assets that could hopefully help out with completing Extremis," Aldrich replied.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG]

"You gotta be kiddin' me," Carter complained as he walked back to his seat while looking at a text message on his phone. As he sat down, Carter told Aerith, "Sorry 'bout dat. But I got a message sayin' dat one of da candidates for prime ministah, Lex Luthor, jus' got killed. Now, I'm off duty, so I don' have to do nothin', but damn, what da hell's goin on in this country? Again, excuse me for my ventin', it's jus'... police have so much pressure lately." "Your cheesecake," the waiter said as he brought cheesecake that was enough to be shared between two people. "Thanks brotha, I really needed dat," Carter told the waiter. Meanwhile, a few tables away...

[​IMG]

Officer Jenny got the same exact text message Carter got, shocking her just as much as Carter. 'Unbelievable,' Jenny thought to herself.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Vermilion City Gym~

[​IMG]

"I will," Lt. Surge replied, "See ya!" After Erika left, Finnick, Raichu, and Adéwalé rejoined with Lt. Surge...

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Raichu!" Surge's Raichu said as he climbed up to Lt. Surge's shoulder. "So, what was that all about, Dad?" Finnick asked his father.
    "Oh, nothin'" Lt. Surge replied, "Jus' Pokemon gym leader business. Dat's it." "Oh, ok. I understand," Finnick said as he left to take a shower. "Surge," Adéwalé said, "There will come a time when your son must know the truth." "I know Adé, I know... I jus' didn' think it'd happen now," Lt. Surge replied.

~Tokyo Streets~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Alright, thanks," Darien said as he hung up his cellphone, speaking to Gaston's parents and telling them about the party. Darien, Connor, Katniss, Rue, Ritchie, Haymitch, and Sparky were getting closer to Peach's home, who was still groaning while being carried by Connor. "Well, Gaston's parents promised me that he'll be punished for the party," Darien commented "Anyway, I don't think we properly introduced one another. The name's Darien Chiba. I live at the apartment complex next to Gaston, so I've had a lot of experience with his antics in the past." "Heh, sorry to hear that Darien," Katniss replied, "The name's Katniss Everdeen. And this little guy's called Haymitch." "Pika!" Haymitch greeted Darien. "Nice to meet you Darien. I'm Rue," Rue introduced herself. "And I'm Ritchie," Ritchie added, "This Pikachu here is my good friend, Sparky." "Pikachu!" Sparky introduced himself. "And this girl's called Peach," Connor added, "She goes to school with us at Nintendo High School. As for myself, the name's Connor Kenway." "Well it's nice to meet you guys," Darien said, "Wait a sec... did you say 'Kenway'? As in-" "Yes, as in THAT Kenway, unfortunately," Connor interrupted Darien, knowing that he was about to mention his father, "You probably know my dad, Haytham Kenway, from the news. And for the record, no, I have never met him, and frankly, I don't want to, as the entire idea of the Crystal Order disgusts me." "Oh don't worry Connor, I never meant it like that," Darien replied, "Sorry if I brought it up." Sighing Connor said, "It's fine Darien. It's just... for as long as I can remember, other kids at school always made fun of me for that, calling me stuff like 'Terrorist Boy' and 'Crystal Order Spy' just because of my father." Hearing what Connor just said, Katniss felt really sorry for him. "You were called those names? That's awful," Katniss commented. "Katniss is right. The ones who called you stuff like that are jerks who can't appreciate the fact that you're a better person than your father and every other Crystal Order member," Darien added. Rue, Haymitch, Ritchie, and Sparky all nodded in agreement. Smiling, Connor said, "Thanks guys. I really needed that."

---------------------------------------------------------------------

~Gaston's Home~
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Approaching Sammy from behind, Trixie said, "Orrrr.... we could have ice-cream and pie right here and not have to go anywhere else. Seriously, who made you guys in charge?" "Thank you Trixie," Gaston thanked Trixie. Joining in the discussion, Eddy agreed with Trixie as well...

[​IMG]

"
    Trixie's right," Eddy added, "I really don't feel like going somewhere else for a party this late at night. I'd rather go to Super Weenie Hut Jr.'s across the street than do that. So how 'bout we continue the party we have here?" Others began nodding in agreement with what Eddy said, including a very excited Bulk Biceps...

[​IMG]

"YEAHH!!!!" Bulk yelled in agreement with Eddy.

~Crystal Order HQ~

[​IMG][​IMG]

As Xehanort's corridor of darkness appeared in the Crystal Order headquarters, Xehanort and Vanitas came out of it, and the corridor of darkness disappeared.
    "Any other powers of yours I should know about?" Vanitas asked. "At the moment, no," Xehanort replied, "But I've been feeling my powers getting stronger, as well as having better control." "Ugh, you're so lucky that you turned out to be a Conduit. I wish I had powers of my own," Vanitas complained, "All I have is a crummy little weapon I built as a kid to terrorize my cousins called a keyblade." "A... 'keyblade'?" Xehanort asked. "Yeah, I heard the name one day while my parents were watching something on the History Channel," Vanitas replied. "I see," Xehanort said, "Well, we must see Al Mualim and tell him what we just saw." Vanitas nodded, and the two headed towards Al Mualim's office.

19. FancyStache Traverse Town Homebody

~ Gaston's House ~

"That's a strong one right there, I can tell." Eris said, her eyes fixated on Shadow Mario. "But Mario and Luigi have it covered, right?" Fay asked. Eris continued her serious gaze. "Maybe, dearie. But I'm not quite sure. This is one completely new to me, so I don't know the extent of his power." "Well, can't you just use your powers of chaos and discord to give that thing a disadvantage?" Myriam proposed, but Eris shook her head. "No. While in this mortal form, I have no control over my powers. I can still use my Apples Of Discord, yes. However, I do not know the effects they have on S-Types. It could make things worse." Eris shrugged. "And while I do love a bit of anarchy and destruction now and then, I certainly don't want anyone killed." Vaughn and Tiny looked at each other with dropped jaws. "Did Eris just give speech about why she SHOULDN'T cause chaos?!"

[​IMG]

"Oh, no! I was just, um..." Sammy felt as if she was shrinking, and began stuttering when she saw Gaston and the others talking to her. "I was...umm...this was just a...we were...!" Her heart raced as she began to panic. 'Oh no...' She thought as her knees began trembling. 'I KNEW I was gonna end up humiliating myself!'

~ Edenia - Throne Room ~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Sindel sat upon her throne, giving a small smile when she saw Mitsurugi enter. "Ah, Heishiro." Sindel greeted warmly. "I was told you were to take the royal guard today. It is good that you are covering for Jade. Poor child was up all night at Mileena's trial, so you have my thanks." HE nodded and took the guard's position. "It is no trouble. Jade has been working far too hard these days. I would not have her overwork herself to death." "How kind of you. This speaks volumes to me about you and Jade." The queen said approvingly. "Very well. But I should warn you: many past Royal Guards have told me that this was the dullest job they've ever worked." Sindel and Mitsurugi laughed in amusement at the fact, when Kitana immediately entered the room.

[​IMG]

"Mother, I must speak with you." Kitana approached Sindel, before noticing Mitsurugi taking guard. "Ah. Greetings, Heishiro." "Princess Kitana." He greeted. Kitana focused back on her mother. "Anyway, I wish to speak to you about Mileena." "Oh?" Sindel mused. "Has she been causing you trouble?" "No. She's been very well-behaved. I was actually wanting to request she be given an early pardon."

~ Murphy Pendleton's Apartment ~

[​IMG]

Murphy was seated in his armchair, staring sorrowfully into one of his old family albums. Pictures of his late son filled the pages, and each page seemed to make Murphy feel even worse. His mind brought him back to that terrible moment.

~ Streets ~

Murphy pulled up to the crowd of police cars. He looked in the backseat toward his nieces, a younger Amy and Sammy. "Stay here." He told them, and quickly sped out of his car, over to the nearest officer. "They said you found my boy! Is he hurt?! Is he okay?!" He asked frantically, but the officer simply gave him a sad look and led him toward a crowd of people. When Murphy saw an ambulance and a coroner's van, his heart sunk and he rushed to speak with the officer in charge. "Mr. Pendleton." The officer weakly said. "I'm so, so sorry..." Murphy fell to his knees. "Ch-Charlie..."

~ End Flashback ~

Murphy snapped out of his trance when he heard someone enter the apartment.

[​IMG]

"Hey, Uncle Murphy. I'm back from that party." Amy greeted. Murphy smiled and nodded, until he noticed Sammy was not with her. "Wait. Where's Sammy?" He asked, immediately jolting up. "Did something happen?! Is she okay?!" He asked frantically. Amy, seeing her uncle start to panic, approached him and eased him back into his chair. "She's still at Gaston's place. Last time I saw her, she was doing fine. So don't freak out, okay?" Hearing this, he calmed down and relaxed. "Okay...I'm fine..."

~ Unknown Testing Facility ~

Ralph woke up and found himself in a strange metallic room. Curious, the punker tried to move around, but found himself restrained to a steel chair by attached shackles. "Hey! What the?! Lemme outta here!" He yelled, struggling to get free. "It's not gonna do any good. Trust me, we tried." A voice to his left said. He turned toward the voice and saw a tanned, muscled brunette man trapped in a similar chair. "The name's George. They got you too, huh?" The man asked. "Yeah. They came outta nowhere and...wait, what do you mean 'we tried'?" Ralph asked, confused, until a voice to his right replied. "By that, he mean me too." Ralph turned and saw a young woman with tomboyish clothes and long blonde hair with green streaks. "I'm Lizzie." She replied. "I overheard some of those creepy scientists talking. Looks like they're using us as lab rats." "L-Lab rats?!" George nodded. "I heard it too. Dunno what they're gonna test on us, but chances are it ain't gonna be pleasant." As if on cue, a door in the room opened and five of the men in the white coats entered the room and noticed the three. "Ah, the test subjects are awake! Good. Then let the radioactive mutation experiment begin." "Radioactive?" "Mutation?" "Experiment?"

20. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

~Gaston's Home~

Harold looked to Yuna and Rikku who questioned him as well as admiration. "It's what I been taught, as it's common courtesy to thank your partner for their time, as for the gentleman act, I always respect the other person until they give me a reason not, girls are a much more higher exception due tot he fact well, it's almost an unwritten law to never get on their bad side." Harold commented on that last one. "Besides, with my family lineage, it's kind of expected to know how to communicate through other methods such as dancing for one." Harold added. "Now who wants to go next as you ladies did invite me so it's only fair you get a chance."

~Rider vs Rider~

Decade lowered his card as the White Wizard departed and he untransformed, something about the man gave a sense of power. "With that kind of aura, I doubt he is completely observing." Tsukasa thought.

~Tokyo, ????~

[​IMG]

The individual watched the news with an uncertain eye and changed the channel. "The S-Types huh, looks like Humanity is on that step, to evolve, then, it's time I suppose." Before the man were strange Belts with a something that looked like fruit fashioned into a padlock and he raised his hand, one of his walls having a zipline crack that unzipped to reveal a completely different location and he placed a belt and a padlock fruit within it before changing the scenery again and repeating the process. "Let's see what happens." He said with a smile.

~Tokyo, ????~

A youth was out in the cold, warming himself up before hearing a strange noise, following it into a park and there wa snothing to see, only on a stoen wall was a strange Belt and an Orange Padlock with a message on it as he picked it up

If you have the courage to fight for what you desire, take this Driver and Lockseed and prove your ambition is stronger than anyone elses! The note said and the boy looked at it.

~Warren Vidic's Office~

On Vidic's desk was the red coloured Driver with a see through Lockseed with ELS-01 with the same note.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.