RE: Mario's High School Days

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by NutheadBros, Jan 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Flower Shop-

"Yeah, a student at our school is hosting one," Rikku said, looking at Harold. "Would you like to join us?" "If you want to." Yuna said, smiling at him. "It should be fun if you haven't been to one." Belle smiled and nodded, sitting next to Beast while Paine just relaxed. chaos took a rose and placed it in Aerith's hair, smiling, he said, "I hope you all have fun tonight." Aerith nodded, smiling.

-Magical Trunk-

Elsa sat at the table after she had finished decorating the inside of the trunk. She smiled at the work she had done and relaxed, wondering what was going on outside while she was in the trunk. Elsa hoped that Anna and Olaf were alright.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Kazu-

"So, are there any plans for tonight?" Ishizu asked while they ate their ice cream, Akiza looked down and said, "Well, there is this party happening tonight. And......." Ishizu gently patted her head and smiled, "Go and have fun, just make sure that your powers are in check." Akiza nodded and ate her ice cream.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Dino/Megaforce-

Stretching, Kira looked at the sky and leaned back, listening the sound of the wind. Emma and the rest of the team relaxed in the house, waiting until it was time to head for Gaston's party. Kira held her guitar on her lap and tried to think of new lyrics for songs.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Cardcaptors-

"Yeah, they should unless he decided to erase any evidence about him." Kero said, sitting on Sakura as Tomoyo, Sakura's best friend and the one who videotaped all the cards captured, joined them and was given a brief explaination of what was being discussed.

-Senshi-

While the Senshi waited for Rei, she quietly sat in the room. Luna and Artemis waited with the Senshi, Luna kept quiet as she recalled the destruction of the Moon Kingdom and Queen Serenity's final sacrifice by using the Silver Crystal and sending everyone to the Earth.

[​IMG]

-Armada Mothership-

Seeing the new people on the ship, Vekar jumped and heard them ask if he was having Ranger problems. "That is none of your business! Who are you and what do you want from me?!" He demanded.

[​IMG]

-?????-

The girl opened her eyes and looked at the boy, the wind blowing softly. She turned and walked away from him, walking to her home.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2014
  2. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Yzma's Home: Yzma's Room~

[​IMG]

After Kronk left, Yzma was ready to deliver some good news to Rassilon. Calling him, Rassilon answered, wondering why Yzma would call him now...

[​IMG]

"This better be good Yzma," Rassilon said as he answered his phone.
    "Oh, but it is Master Rassilon," Yzma replied, "I am happy to report that my former employer, Kuzco, is dead." "Dead?" Rassilon asked, surprised that Yzma actually killed Kuzco. "Oh it's true. By tomorrow, he'll be reported as missing. But I assure you they'll never find the body. And since my firing wasn't meant to be official till tomorrow, I am still technically employed. And with Kuzco gone, and only me left, by law, I will be able to take his place in parliament starting tomorrow," Yzma said, explaining her plan to Rassilon. "Hmm, I must say, you have certainly surprised me with this. Good work Yzma. Continue with this, and keep reporting to us as usual," Rassilon replied. "Thank you," Yzma replied as she hung up, feeling relieved that Rassilon gave her another chance, while hoping Kronk didn't mess up in getting rid of Kuzco's unconscious body.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Tokyo Streets: Outside Flower Shop~

[​IMG]

Parking his car close to the flower shop, Officer Carter got out of it, all dressed for his date with Aerith, and started to admire himself on the car's side-view mirror. "Damn, I look good! Mhmm, James, you are one sexy officer!" Officer Carter said to himself as he saw himself in the mirror. After admiring himself, Carter walked over to the flower shop and found Aerith with the others. "He-ey! Guess the gang's all here," Carter said as he entered the flower shop, "So, uh, ready for our date?"

-------------------------------------------------------

~Outside Flynn's Arcade~

[​IMG][​IMG]

As Manon and Harry waited for Hiccup outside with Toothless, Manon was getting really anxious to go to Gaston's party. A few minutes later, Hiccup came out of the arcade while holding a paycheck...

[​IMG]

"Aaand that concludes my first day on the job," Hiccup said as he placed his paycheck inside his pocket, "So far, I'm liking it. Anyway, ready to go to that party guys?" "You bet!" Manon replied, "Let's go Harry!" "Leemo!" Harry happily cried as he and Manon got up on Toothless's back before they were joined by Hiccup. "Ok guys, just like before, hang on tight," Hiccup told the other two as he prepared Toothless for takeoff, "Now then, a one... two... three! Go Toothless!" And just like that, Toothless instantly took off, flying high and fast, on the way to Gaston's party.

-------------------------------------------------------

~Gaston's Home~
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Gaston and Xehanort were looking at the party area, checking to see if everything was in place, such as the food, drinks, as well as the other stuff planned for Mario and Luigi. "Well, everything seems to be in order," Gaston commented. "Yes," Xehanort concurred, "But when should we expect guests to start arriving?" Before Gaston could reply, there was a knock on the door. "I guess right now," Gaston answered Xehanort. Opening the door, Gaston found three students outside, ready for the party. They were Ed, Eddy, and Sunset Shimmer...

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"PARTY!!!" Ed and Eddy yelled as they rushed inside, laughing, ready for Gaston's party. Sunset Shimmer, on the other hand, was annoyed by having to walk to Gaston's home with Ed and Eddy closeby.
    "I swear, if I have to hear ONE more peep about butter and toast, I will- Oh, Xehanort!" Sunset Shimmer said as she entered Gaston's home and found Xehanort standing there, "Uh-uh, hi. I'm Sunset Shimmer." "Sunset Shimmer? Oh, right... you're the one who told Hiccup to give me this," Xehanort replied as he took out Sunset Shimmer's note from his pocket, "I must say, I certainly didn't expect anyone to admire me." Blushing, the demon asked, "So, you liked it?" Smiling, Xehanort nodded.
    "Now, I'm sure you're familiar with Gaston here," Xehanort said as he grabbed Sunset Shimmer's and, "Let me take you to the back and introduce you to Trixie and Vanitas." Blushing even more, Sunset nodded, and went with Xehanrt to the back to meet Xehanort's other friends. 'Heh, that sly dog,' Gaston thought to himself as he closed the door, watching Xehanort and Sunset Shimmer walk away.

------------------------------------------------------------

~Alleyway~
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

While Shining Armor was still unconscious on the ground, the fight between the Crystal Order and JIA members continued. Tuxedo Mask and Queen Chrysalis kept trying to attack one another, only for the other to constantly avoid the other's attack. As for Rubeus and May, Rubeus kept trying to hit May with bolts of dark energy from his hand.
    "Oh May, when are you ever going to learn that a non-Conduit like yourself can't possibly harm a Conduit like me," Rubeus taunted May as he continued trying to hit her with his dark energy, "I thought you'd learned that after our last encounter." "
    I don't need powers to beat you Rubeus!" Melinda replied as she rushed towards Rubeus (while avoiding his attacks) to deliver a mighty kick. As she was about to deliver the blow, Rubeus easily blocked May's kick with his arm, and punched her, sending May several feet away. Queen Chrysalis too sent Tuxedo Mask flying, landing right next to May after getting kicked by Chrysalis's hoof. Grinning, Rubeus said, "Oh just give up guys. You can't possibly beat us now!" "Great, now what do we do?" Tuxedo Mask asked May as the two of them were getting up from the ground. "Well, attacking them ourselves isn't working well. What if we made them attack each other?" May whispered to Tuxedo Mask. Looking at the two Crystal Order members, Tuxedo Mask considered what May suggested, and planned out something that might just work. "Follow my lead," Tuxedo Mask whispered to May, who nodded in response.

Tuxedo Mask and Melinda May started rushing towards Rubeus and Queen Chrysalis. Wanting to finish them off for good, the Changeling queen started to fly towards their direction, ready to take both of them down. "JUMP!" Tuxedo Mask yelled to May, with both jumping over Queen Chrysalis, avoiding her attack, and landing right in front of Rubeus, catching him by surprise. "Didn't expect that," Rubeus said, "But no matter. I'll kill both of you right now!" While Rubeus aimed at both Tuxedo Mask and Melinda May, Queen Chrysalis turned around, and started to fly the other direction in order to attack the two JIA agents from behind, hoping to not miss with her attack again. Just as Rubeus shot bolts of dark energy from his hand, Tuxedo Mask grabbed Melinda's hand, and pointed his cane to the ground, which extended and sent Tuxedo Mask and May flying up in the air as though the cane were a pole. It was too late for Rubeus and Chrysalis however, as Chrysalis flew right to Rubeus, with Rubeus's dark energy exploding upon impact with Chrysalis, harming them both. As Tuxedo Mask and May landed back on the ground, Tuxedo Mask took his cane and extended it once more, hitting the injured Crystal Order members and pinning them to the wall. "It's over guys," Tuxedo Mask told Rubeus and Chrysalis, "You're both under arrest." "Over our dead bodies!" Rubeus replied as he grabbed Chrysalis's hoof, and teleported him and the queen out of the alleyway and back to the Crystal Order headquarters. "
    Dammit! They got away," May said. While disappointed, Tuxedo Mask didn't show that he was, and instead, ran to his unconscious friend to make sure he was alright. "Shining? Shining?! Please be alive!" Tuxedo Mask cried as he tried to wake his friend up. Opening his eyes slowly, Shining Armor noticed Melinda May and Tuxedo Mask looking at him. "Tuxedo Mask? May? What happened?" the general asked as he tried getting up. "Oh thank God you're alright," Melinda May commented. Sighing a breath of relief, Tuxedo Mask said, "I'm just glad you're alive. But anyway, I'm afraid someone from the Crystal Order was impersonating as your wife to get valuable information from you." "What?!" Shining Armor asked, shocked by what he just heard, "Did she get what she wanted?" "Unfortunately, yes. And she got away," Tuxedo Mask replied, "Do you have any idea what information she might've stolen from you?" Shaking his head, Shining Armor said, "Sorry. I don't know what classified information she found out. But whatever it is, we have to be prepared for the worst." Melinda May and Tuxedo Mask nodded in agreement, hoping that whatever information Queen Chrysalis extracted from Shining Armor wasn't that important.

------------------------------------------------------

~Hino Family Shrine~
    [​IMG][​IMG]

As Grandpa Hino continued watching the Colbert Report, the segment he was waiting for the most finally started, the interview with Diantha. "My guest tonight, is both an Academy Award winning actress AND the Pokemon Champion of the Kalos region in France, plus a major hottie, please welcome, Diantha!" Colbert said as he started yelling hysterically while running over to the table where Diantha was sitting....

[​IMG]

Grandpa gazed at Diantha's appearance on the television screen, feeling very attracted to her. "First of all, welcome to the Report, Diantha," Colbert told Diantha, greeting her. "Thank you Stephen, it's a pleasure to be here," Diantha replied. "Now, you're currently here in Japan filming a new movie, is that right?" Stephen Colbert asked. "That's right. The film is called 'My Sweet Lady.' It's a... different kind of romantic story than what you're used to. I can't reveal much on the details. But the film is shaping up to be something fantastic. The actors and crew involved are all wonderful people. And the script is phenomenal. I really can't wait for the final product to come out," Diantha replied. "And when can we expect to see it?" Stephen asked. "It is expected to be released first at the Toronto Film Festival during the last week of December. A worldwide release will soon follow after that," Diantha replied. "Nice," Colbert commented, "Now can I ask you one thing. Is it... too late for me to be a cameo in the movie. Maybe even just stand in the background as a tree or a rock?" The audience, Grandpa, and Diantha all laughed after hearing Colbert's request. "Umm, you might want to ask my director about that," Diantha replied. "Fair enough," Colbert said, "Now, on the subject of romance... you have been dating oil baron Tex Richman for a while now, is that right?" "Yes, it has certainly been a while," Diantha replied, "And to be honest, he is a genuine and sweet man. Some may paint him as just a random evil oil baron who only cares about money, but deep inside, he is very caring. As a matter of fact, he is going to buy the old Muppet theater here in Tokyo and turn it into a Muppet museum. And for all of us who grew up with the Muppets, this is a perfect way to honor them, and I am proud of Tex for what he's doing." After an applause from the audience, Colbert said, "Yeah, that certainly is something I'd love to see. But one thing about this Muppet museum plan bothers me." "What's that?" Diantha asked. "I'm not gonna be part of the displays," Colbert complained, causing the audience, Diantha, and Grandpa to laugh. Getting up, Colbert grabbed a painting that was hanging on the wall of the Colbert Report studio, and showed it to Diantha, asking, "How could this possibly not be an integral part of the Muppet museum?" Following more laughs, Diantha said, "I think I could convince Tex to make an exception for you." "Thank you," Colbert replied (causing a few more laughs) as he put the painting away and sat back down in the interview table, "Now, onto more important matters, like Pokemon. You are known to have a rather unique way of giving orders to your Pokemon during battle. More specifically, your Gardevoir. For example, in a typical match with you and your Gardevoir, you barely, if ever, speak at all. Others noticed that instead, all you do is wink, and apparently your Gardevoir would get the message." "Yes, Gardevoir and myself do have a unique way of communicating with one another. Our bond is quite strong. So strong that we could feel what the other's feeling without even opening our mouths," Diantha added. "I see," Colbert replied, "So are you saying that your winking isn't necessarily to communicate with Gardevoir, and that you're really just winking at someone during your matches?" Smiling, Diantha replied, "I don't know Stephen... you tell me." Diantha then gave a wink to Stephen Colbert, who simply said, "Well, I'm flattered." The audience and Grandpa then laughed, with Colbert asking, "So, anyway, what do you plan on doing in Tokyo other than filming?" "Well Stephen, darling, as you've just mentioned, I do enjoy a nice Pokemon battle every now and then," Diantha replied, "In fact, I am issuing an open challenge on Tuesday at Tokyo University's Pokemon Stadium. Anyone can enter, it's free of charge, and the important thing is to have fun challenging me." The audience then applauded after hearing that, with some indicating they want to challenge Diantha on Tuesday. Hearing what Diantha said gave Grandpa an idea. "Wow, guess you're gonna be quite busy while you're in Tokyo," Colbert told Diantha, "Well, best of luck with your movie, and thanks for being here." "My pleasure Stephen," Diantha replied as she shook hands with Colbert. "Ladies and gentlemen, the beautiful and talented Diantha! We'll be right back!" Stephen Colbert told the audience, followed by an applause, and the Colbert Report cutting to a commercial break. "Hehe, looks like I know what I'll be doing on Tuesday," Grandpa said to himself.

3. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

~Mario Bros. House~

Mario skidded through the door into his house and past the three female Riders still carrying the suitcase before stopping in front of his parents smiling. "Mom, Dad...I'm home." The mother and father's blue eyes widened as Jumpman asked. "Son, where are your brother and sister at?" Jumpman emphasized the word "Sister" with Mario scratching his head in confusion. "Sister? But I only have a brother." Lady Jumpman grinned suspiciously bas she responded. "Your sister, her name is Rosalina...where are they?" Mario's eyes widened before shaking his head quickly. "They're at Starbucks getting Rosalina something, I just came to return the briefcase before we go to the party." Jumpman took the case as he patted Mario on the head. "Good job, I want you three to be careful out there at that party." Lady Jumpman nodded as she gave Mario a smile. "Meanwhile your father and I will be watching Smackdown and hoping Rated RKO gets their ass kicked tonight...bastards interrupted Triple H's conference." Jumpman facepalmed as Mario left pointing out. "But Randall and Adam are good customers at this place...speaking of which I have to go make some deliveries before Smackdown starts." Jumpman then sped off jumping out the window and down the street.

~Starbucks~

After paying the right amount of yen and waiting a bit Rosalina was handed a Grande Caramel Frappuccino and the two walked past the J.I.A members heading out the door and down the street. As they walked they saw Yoshi and Kirby rushing down the street with a wagon full of metal kegs and bottles containing an unknown red liquid. Rosalina curiously watched as she sipped on the caramel sweet substance in her hands as she felt the buttery taste in her mouth. Eventually Mario caught up to the duo as they walked towards Gaston's place. Luigi looked at Rosalina and asked. "So, what do you think of that Frappuccino?" Rosalina took her mouth off of the straw and looked at Luigi smiling as she said quietly. "It tastes sweet with a distinct buttery taste." Mario then spoke up with his arms crossed. "Okay, if you're done tasting coffee then let's go to Gaston's" With that the trio kept going with Rosalina quietly drinking.

~Compa and Iffy's Apartment~

After that...interruption, Compa had put on a nice shiny pink dress and was currently helping IF put her large jacket over a midnight-blue dress. Compa's eyes widened immediately noticing a strange mark below the back of her neck resembling a lightning bolt going through an odd object. She then asked in confusion and bewilderment. "Iffy, do you know anything about a lightning bolt going through a sunburst on the back of your neck?" IF turned her head looking a bit confused herself as she said. "Well, I've always had this mark on the back of my neck since I was a child. People thought it was a tattoo while my doctor thought it was an oddly-shaped birthmark." The two started out the door as Compa took a picture of the mark on her phone. "I don't think it's a tattoo, I think it's a birthmark..." Compa started to look on the internet through her phone before speaking up. "I just looked on Google for anything matching that mark, and what I found matches the same shape as the Thunder Badge." As the two went out the door IF brought out one of her phones and started dialing a number. "Look Compa, I'm calling the gym and we'll straighten this out...Hello Vermillion Gym? This is IF from Tokyo. I'm not sure who this is but can you see if the leader knows anything about a supposed birthmark in the shape of the Thunder Badge with a lightning bolt through it, that would be much appreciated." The two then started off towards Gaston's.

~Armada Mothership~

Astral quickly reappeared right in front of Vekar with its eye staring directly at Vekar before bowing and started to explain. "My name is Astral Praenunitus. Now, a little bit about myself, my kind, my allies the Crystal Order, and what we strive to achieve. I am an S-type, one of many beings that originated from a dimension different from this one. We arrived to Earth while following one named Zordon, who was in possession of a very dangerous artifact called the Relic. Unfortunately, our presence on Earth... wasn't welcomed, and we kept fighting for years to try and survive while looking for Zordon. One day, I was fighting a man named Al Mualim. Although he had me beat, he instead spared my life. I told him of my opinion of his world... and he actually agreed, saying that there was much in the world that needed to be adjusted. It was from that moment that we formed our alliance, and his brotherhood, the Crystal Order, was born. The Crystal Order is composed of many members around the world, each marked by this symbol..." Astral then brought out an image of the symbol of the Crystal Order. "...on their skin once they swear their allegiance to the brotherhood. We S-types assist them in their quest to rule the world, and in exchange, they help find my brothers in arms that were lost upon their arrival to Earth. And from what I'm told, pretty soon the Crystal Order will succeed in conquering Earth, and finally creating the utopia its members seek. But unfortunately, as we continue our alliance, we have faced many enemies. One of those enemies is Zordon, the Harbinger we S-types have chased across a dimension. He continues his fight against us to this day, now sending groups of warriors known as the Power Rangers, Gokaigers, and Riders against us. Oh yes, I know you're familiar with certain Power Rangers Vekar, and I wouldn't be surprised if they were allied with Zordon himself. So, this is where you come in. I propose an alliance. You help us in defeating the Power Rangers, and in exchange, we could help you in any other troubles you may encounter, even after the Rangers are long gone. Consider it a gift of gratitude for helping us in achieving our goal. So the choice is yours entirely. We have a common enemy, and the enemy of my enemy is my friend."

Last edited: Sep 3, 2014
  4. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

~Flower Shop~

Harold raised an eyebrow at the invitation proposed by Rikku and Yuna, it was certainly unexpected, but he doubted the party was limited to a certain group of people and friend could come along, besides, it would help him get to know other people and probably showcase some skills he learnt thanks to his Aunt, getting invited to important balls or similar things, it was drilled into his brain about manners and respect and knowing some dance skills so that he doesn't step on their toes or anything, it was called preparation but he didn't mind it, at times he wanted to take a break from learning magic most times and different languages of the magical kind, such as Goblins for one, it paid to be respectful to Goblins, especially at Gringotts.

"Should be interesting, I doubt the old man Dumbles would attend a student party." Harold thought but so far, Dumbledore hasn't located him to use in his plans of the 'greater good' as he focuses on the big picture than the small details. "Sure why not? I'll just get changed into something more... appropriate than work clothes." Harold said and went upstairs back into his room, closing the door for privacy a swell as locking it, he wondered if he should notify Elsa just in case she didn't feel like she was being forgotten and knew he had to delve into his trunk anyways for suitable attire anyway andopened it with a magical wave and descended down and noticed a big difference than the previous time eh was here.

"Ice? Could she be...?" Harold saw Ice sculptures that well, seemed to show a mastery of the art, the walls were a bit frozen too, but tit was nothing an Incendio could fiz, so logn as she doesn't freeze important stuff, he came across the young Queen sitting at the table.

"You really let it go in here, I have to thank Merlin it's easily remedied." Before Elsa gave a faint blush of red as he pulled a chair and sat down at it. "I've been invited to a party by fellow residents of this building, I would invite you but they'll be an officer of the law attending apparently so I can't promise you'll be safe, I could disguise you but there could be others like myself attending and may figure out the counter spell." He explained as Elsa listen and looked a bit downhearted, probably cause of recent events.

"You seem worried, maybe for your sister, if you like, I can try and get in contact with her whenever I can and set up a magical connection between you both, on the grounds with your permission." Harold offered to Elsa, he knew a few magical objects would work.

~Kazu~

Kazu was interested at this party, it would be nice to attend and see who else there was, maybe fellow students of the school and nodded to join Akiza.

5. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

-Flower Shop-

"Yes, I'm ready. Alright, everyone, I'll see you later." Aerith said, waving at everyone as she walked out with Carter. Rikku waved back and grinned, saying, "Lets see what costumes Aerith has made that we can use to wear at the party!" She immediately looked through the trunk of costumes that Aerith had in her room while Yuna admired the designs for future costumes and some that were in-progress. Lenne went and sat the counter while chaos worked around the shop, watering flowers and planting new ones.

-Magical Trunk-

"Well, thank you." Elsa said, looking at Harold when he said that he could get a magical connection set up for her. "I'll be grateful to talk with my sister again. I hope you can meet with her."

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Kazu-

"Then lets head to my apartment, I'm sure we can find some more suitable clothes to wear for such an event." Isizhu said, leading them to the apartment she shared with her brothers. Akiza followed her and the moment she set foot in the apartment, Akiza was hugged by a dark skinned young man with white hair. "Akiza, it's so great to see you again. Are you settling in at your new school? Make any new friends?" "Marik, it's wonderful to see you too. Yes, I'm doing great. And I did make one friend." Akiza said, looking at Kazu.

"Come on, Akiza. Lets see if I have any clothes that fit you for this party." Isizhu said, leading her to her room. "Marik, see if you can help Kazu get some suitable clothes." Marik nodded and looked at Kazu, studying him and wondering if he knew about Akiza's special power as well as if he was able to keep it secret and help her keep under control.

-Hino Family Shrine-

Rei heard her grandfather make his plans to go to Tokyo University next Tuesday and sighed before saying, "Grandpa, I'm going out with my friends to a classmate's party. Hopefully, I won't be out too late. And try not to watch too much TV while I'm gone." She walked to her friends, who each were wearing a lovely dress they had found in Rei's closet, excluding Setsuna who had already left with Hotaru, Luna, and Artemis. Serena happily shouted for them to go and they headed out to Gaston's home for the party.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Golden Trio & Draco-

After Philip surprised her by giving her a beautiful dress to wear for the party, Hermione met up with Harry and Ron as well as Draco, unfortunately, though each boy was dressed in semi-formal clothes. For whatever reason, Draco kept calling Hermione a filthy mudblood and despite how she looked, no one would love her. Luckily, managing to stop before they reached the door of Gaston's house, Hermione turned to Draco and said, "Malfoy, call me a mudblood one more time and I swear, I will beat you so hard that you wish you should have gone back to the UK." Harry smiled and Ron sighed while Draco stood, shaking and nodded. Catching her breath, Hermione entered the home of her classmate with Harry, Ron, and Draco behind her.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Bar-

Sirius, Remus, and James went out to have a boys' night out after Remus and Sirius noticed how deep in thought James was after the meeting at the Command Center. James tried to think how to beat the Psycho S-Types and what was the best to do it, but he agreed to go with his friends and enjoy the night, Setsuna was also at the bar to ponder how the Senshi could find the princess and if there was any clue to find her. She sighed and sipped her drink while listening to Sirius talk about his day at Nintendo High with Remus and James. James saw how he saw one of the Power Rangers in action and wished he could have helped that one, trying to make his story of fighting Goldar and the Putties believable enough so his friends didn't suspect that he was the Black Ranger.

[​IMG]

-Armada Mothership-

Vekar listened to the proposal of teaming up, actually paying attention to what was being said. He figured any help would be useful to get rid of Kira and her team. "Very well, the Armada should join forces with the Crystal Order." He said, almost smiling that now after a year of losing many commanders to three girls, not knowing that her team had grown, Vekar would finally be able to beat them.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Mario Bros. House-

Watching Mario, Sakura smiled, wishing she had siblings growing up so she could have a reason to fight as Kamen Rider Ichigo, Seki kept quiet, looking out the widow as she thought of her family as well as when she became Kamen Rider V3. Hinako smiled and stretched, wondering how long they were going to stay if nothing was going to happen.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2014
  6. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Vermilion City Gym~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Adéwalé and Lt. Surge were out for beer, leaving Finnick and Raichu in charge of the gym. As IF called the gym, Finnick answered the gym's phone, but was was left confused by what IF said, and by the fact she didn't let him say a word to her when she hung up. "Ok..." Finnick said as he hung up. "Rai?" Raichu asked, wondering who called. "Eh, it was just some girl from Tokyo named IF," Finnick answered Raichu, "Said she was wondering if Dad knew anything about my birthmark. Yeah, totally weird. Probably just one of the many trainers who came here and noticed my back. Who knows, I might finally get myself a girlfriend, heh." As Finnick went to the restroom, Raichu scratched his head, pondering what Finnick just said. "Raichu?" Raichu asked itself, wondering if this IF girl was who he thought it was.

-------------------------------------------------

~Hino Family Shrine~

[​IMG]

"Buh bye Rei," Grandpa replied to Rei as she left while he was trying to look for something in his closet. Once he opened a drawer, he found a Pokeball, "Heh, there you are Chad. Was wondering where I put you earlier today." Tossing the Pokeball to the ground, out of it came Chad, Grandpa's Piplup...

[​IMG]

"Piplup," Chad said as he appeared. "Hey there Chad. How would you like to do me a little favor on Tuesday?" Grandpa asked Chad. "Pip..lup?" Chad asked, wondering what favor Grandpa was asking him to do. "Just a simple Pokemon match at Tokyo University. Enough to get me close to her," Grandpa replied as he took out a 'Vogue' magazine, and opened to a two-page cover showing Diantha and her Gardevoir, showing it to Chad while Grandpa drooled over Diantha's image, "Diantha... ahhh....." Chad too was drooling, not over Diantha, but over Gardevoir. "Wow, she's hot..." Grandpa commented as he stared at Diantha's image. "Piplup..." Chad replied, nodding in agreement, though for him, the only thing attractive in the image was Gardevoir. "Oh, and Chad, one more thing," Grandpa told Chad, "Don't tell Rei I have a stash of Vogue magazines hidden. She'll kill me if she ever finds out.
    " Smiling, Chad pretended to zip his beak, indicating his beak was sealed.

---------------------------------------------

~Crystal Order HQ: Rassilon's Office~
    [​IMG]

While in his office, Rassilon noticed two Crystal order members enter his office while injured.... Queen Chrysalis and Rubeus...

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Dear God, what happened to you two?" Rassilon asked. "Some J.I.A. punks got in the way," Rubeus replied as he spit out a tooth, "But on the bright side, Chrysalis got the German coordinates."
    "Good," Rassilon said as he took out a pen and paper, "Write them out on this piece of paper your highness." "Yes sir," the changeling queen replied, using her magic to control the pen, and write out the exact coordinates in Germany that the Crystal Order seeked, known only to a few government officials, which included General Shining Armor. As Queen Chrysalis finished writing out the coordinates, Rassilon commented, "Perfect... We'll plan for an attack as soon as possible. You two have done well. Dismissed." Queen Chrysalis and Rubeus bowed down, and left, both glad that Rassilon was satisfied with how the mission turned out.

--------------------------------------------------

~Outside Gaston's Home~
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Landing right outside Gaston's home, Hiccup, Manon, Harry, and Toothless noticed many students arriving for the party. "Well, we're here!" Hiccup said as he got out of Toothless's back and patted his head, "Thanks bud. Wait for me outside, okay." Toothless happily nodded as he was patted on the head by Manon as well. "There it is Harry, our first high school party," Manon told her Chespin, "Are you ready?" "Leemo!" Harry said, nodding in agreement. "Then lets go!" Manon yelled as she and Harry rushed to the entrance, "I'm ready! I'm ready! I'm ready!" "Leemo! Leemo! Leemo!" Harry added as he followed Manon. "Heh, guess someone's very excited for this party," Hiccup said to himself, chuckling at Manon's and Harry's excitement, following the duo to the entrance.

----------------------------------------------

~Outside a Denny's~

[​IMG]

After getting something to eat at a local Denny's, Pacha was walking back to his car, feeling depressed that he and his family may be forced out of their island if Kuzco's proposal were to become law, wondering how he was going to break the news to them. As he got into his car, Kronk (carrying a bag with the unconscious body of Kuzco), was walking closeby as well...

[​IMG][​IMG]

"
    What do I do, what do I do?" Kronk kept asking himself, still trying to think of what to do with Kuzco. However, as Kronk looked at the Denny's close to him, he noticed a poster advertising a special '4 Meals for 400 Yen' promotion going throughout the month. "Oh wow," Kronk commented as he put the bag with Kuzco on top of Pacha's car without Pacha noticing, and rushing towards Denny's, completely forgetting about the predicament he had with Kuzco's body. "Mmm, a 400 Yen Build Your Own Chicken Wrap, 400 Yen Everyday Value Slam, 400 Yen All You Can Eat Pancakes, and... oh my... a 400 Yen Loaded Breakfast Sandwich!" Kronk said as his mouth watered staring at the poster. Meanwhile Pacha started his car, and started driving away, not even knowing the member of parliament he argued with today was on top of his car. "Oh I've gotta bring Yzma here for breakfast," Kronk said to himself before realizing the bag wasn't with him anymore, "Uh-oh.. oh nonono..." Looking around, Kronk couldn't find the bag at all. "This is not good. Hope that doesn't come back to haunt me," Kronk said, hoping Yzma would never find out about this.

----------------------------------------------

~Tokyo Streets: Starbucks Coffee~
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

A few minutes after Luigi and Rosalina left Starbucks, Osgood, Fitz, and Simmons noticed May, Darien, and Shining Armor return, looking as though they've been in a fight...

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"You're back!" Osgood said as she noticed them arrive and sit on the same chairs they were sitting on before the fight with Chrysalis and Rubeus. "Had fun?" Fitz asked them. "You could say that," Shining Armor replied as he rubbed his sore neck.
    "Well, you'll never believe who came by this Starbucks," Simmons said, "Luigi himself." "
    And we're getting an update from the bodyguards monitoring him and his brother," Osgood added, "They're apparently going to a party one a Nintendo High student is hosting." "Should be fun. And I doubt any danger can get to them over there," Fitz said. added quietly. "Great, great," Darien replied, "Uh, I think I'm gonna call it a day. Feel really tired after a trip to the alleyway. Catch up to you guys later." "Me too," May added as she and Darien got up and left. "Yeah, I should go home too," Fitz said as he got up and left, "Bye guys." "Bye Fitz," Simmons replied as she too got up and faced Osgood and Shining Armor, "Later guys." Waving goodbye to Simmons, Shining Armor and Osgood then looked and nodded to each other, indicating that it was time for them to go as well. So the two got up, and left.

-----------------------------------------------

~Sora's and Roxas's Home~

[​IMG][​IMG]

As the Call of Duty: Clack Ops online Deathmatch began, Sora and Roxas teamed up to take out all the different players. After successfully taking out five different players, Sora and Roxas noticed one last player other than them left... Kairi. "Well, it's just us and her now Roxas," Sora told his brother, "Lets do this!" Sora said. "Right!" Roxas replied.

---------------------------------------------------------------

~Entrance to Banks Residence~

[​IMG]

Reaching the address Geoffrey sent him, Eugene knocked on the door, and was opened by his friend, Geoffrey the butler...

[​IMG]

"Eugene! Good to see you again!" Geoffrey happily said as he opened the door and hugged his fellow MI6 friend. "It's been long old friend," Eugene replied, "So, this is the judge's home?" "It certainly is," Geoffrey replied, "Do come in. They've been dying to meet you." "Marvelous," Eugene said as he entered the Banks residence.

--------------------------------------------------

~Tokyo Narita International Airport~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Escorting King Candy(?) all the way to the airport runway where the king's private jet was waiting for him, Harold Saxon asked, "
    So, I expect you'll be in contact with my step-father soon?" "Of course," King Candy(?) replied, "It'll be our little secret. Pretty soon, our guys won't have a problem with supplies."
    "Perfect," Saxon replied as King Candy(?) started walk the stairs up to the plane, "Turbo-tastic!" Turning around, King Candy(?) grinned, and said, "Turbo-tastic to you as well Harold!" As King Candy(?) entered the plane to fly to Kuwait, Harold smiled at the fact that this plan was going smoothly, and went back to his car, on his way to conduct an interview with CNN's Piers Morgan.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2014
  7. FancyStache Traverse Town Homebody

~Nintendo High: School Entrance~

[​IMG]

Finally, Eris had found the school! She was certain she was a few days late, but she didn't really care. All she knew was that the school day had ended, everyone was getting ready for some party, and Eris was bored out of her pretty little blonde head. "How utterly dull", she sighed, casually tossing one of her Apples Of Discord at a group of passing students, creating a small explosion that left them covered in soot. "Everyone is getting ready for that party, no doubt", Eris mused. "But what shall I do to entertain myself?" Suddenly, she had an idea! Using another Apple, Eris created two groups, one of blindfold-wearing gophers wielding swords and the other made of leprechauns using bearded, beaver-tailed babies as steeds. With a snap of her fingers, Eris made the two armies fight, all while she laughed maniacally and shouted "CHAOS!!!"

~Nintendo High: Mathematical Sciences Classroom~

[​IMG]

It was a slow day for Charlie. This was normally the time of day when his older brother Don would ask him for some kind of mathematical input into a case. But no, the police didn't seem to need him this time. On top of that, he had recently been hired as an assistant to Nintendo High's Mathematical Sciences teacher. Normally, this wouldn't be a problem. In fact, Mathematical Sciences was one of Charlie's favorites subjects! However, he had heard from a few students that the teacher himself was a bit...unstable. It made the assistant a bit worried. Charlie felt tense and anxious about meeting him, and needed something to calm himself down. He approached the classroom board and thought. "Well, I might as well..." Charlie began working on complex equations with impressive speed.

~Outside Nintendo High~

[​IMG]

"Get back here, you troublesome mutt!" A few students' heads turned at the voice and looked to see Duck Hunt Dog running from a dogcatcher. The dog jumped onto a stack of crates and hid inside the top one. Frustrated, the dogcatcher looked around, and found a plush duck in a nearby trash can. He picked it up and threw it at the dog, but the dog ducked and the plush landed inside the crate. Duck Hunt Dog popped back out of the crate, laughed his signature laugh, held up the duck and went back inside. Frustrated, the dogcatcher gave up and stormed off. Duck Hunt Dog, with the plush duck in his mouth, left his crate. Nintendo High grabbed his attention, and he decided it looked good for exploring.

8. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Tokyo Harbor - Seafood Restaurant Parking~

[​IMG]

Parking his car at the seafood restaurant's parking, Officer Carter got out went to the other side to open Aerith's door. "Here we are!" Carter said, "If ya want damn good seafood, look no further than this place. Makes every other seafood restaurant in Tokyo look like McDonald's. But if you want my advice, I recommend the shrimp."

--------------------------------------------------------

~Porta Vista Harbor~

[​IMG]

Driving towards the harbor, Pacha stopped his car right next to a boat where Silver (who would transport people with his boat between the Porta Vista harbor and the island where Pacha and his family live in) and his Chikorita were taking a small nap...

[​IMG]

Honking his horn, Pacha woke the two up. "
    Chika?" Chikorita said as it woke up. "Huh, what?" Silver said as he got up, noticing Pacha in his car, "Oh, Pacha, there you are. Let me get the ramp for you." Silver then extended a ramp from his boat across, allowing Pacha to cross with his car. As he drove towards the boat through the ramp, Pacha tossed a 500 yen coin to Silver for payment. "Evening Silver," Pacha greeted him as he switched his car off until the boat reaches his island. "So, any luck meeting Kuzco?" Silver asked as he and Chikorita removed the ramp. "Uh, not exactly. He was too busy the whole day, so he really couldn't see me," Pacha lied. "Well, that was a waste of a trip to Tokyo," Silver commented. "Chika," Chikorita added, nodding in agreement with Silver. As he started the boat's engine, Silver said, "Don't worry about it Pacha. I bet it wasn't anything important. I'm sure you'd at least get a call or e-mail if there was something urgent he'd wanna talk to you about."
    "Yeah..." Pacha replied, not wanting to break the news to Silver. As the boat started to move, Pacha stared at his island in the distance, feeling rather sad for its future, as well as his family.

--------------------------------------------------------------

~Apartment Building close to Gaston's Home~

[​IMG]

As Darien Chiba reached the entrance to the apartment building where he lived, he noticed Gaston's home close-by with many students going there for a party.
    "That's some get-together they got going on there," a voice behind Darien commented. Turning around, Darien found his neighbor, Ron Burgundy, standing behind him...

[​IMG]

"Oh, Mr. Burgundy, didn't see you there," Darien replied. "Ah, don't worry about it, Darien my good man," Ron replied, "How was your day on this fine Friday?" "Well, work was tiring," Darien replied, still feeling sore after the battle with Rubeus and Queen Chrysalis. "Yeah, I know how the feeling," Burgundy replied, "Trying to look my best and give the news to the proud people of Tokyo can be pretty exhausting. But, seeing as how females dig me, I think it's worth it. You know, you should get one yourself." "Get... what?" Darien asked, not sure what Ron was referring to. "You know, a lady-friend, a soul mate, someone other than your Pokemon to share your inner feelings with. A handsome young man like yourself deserves one," Ron answered. "Uh, sure... maybe later," Darien replied, not really interested in relationships at the moment. "Ookay... well, I gotta go. My Lillipup's waiting for me. See you later neighbor," Ron said as he entered the building and headed towards his apartment. "Later Mr. Burgundy," Darien replied, looking at Gaston's home once more.

~Clemont's and Bonnie's Home - Bonnie's Room~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"But I don't wanna go to bed now, it's too early!" Bonnie complained as she went to her room with Dedenne and Clemont. "Deden!" Dedenne added, not wanting to sleep as well. "Now Bonnie, you had a very big day today. Not to mention, if you wanna help out Kermit tomorrow, you gotta get up early," Clemont told his sister. Sighing, Bonnie went to her bed (with her Dedenne right next to her), and said, "Ok fine, but only for the Muppets." Smiling, Clemont said,
    "Good girl. Now, how 'bout I read you a bedtime story. Which one do you want? 'Humpty Dumpty'? 'The Little Red Hen'? 'Jack and the Beanstalk'?" Shaking her head, Bonnie said, "No... I want 'The Moon Kingdom.'" "Again?" Clemont asked, since 'The Moon Kingdom' was the story he read to Bonnie the most. "Please Clemont, it's my absolute favorite," Bonnie replied. Chuckling, Clemont grabbed a book from a shelf, and said, "Alright, you win." As Bonnie lied on her bed, Clemont grabbed a chair, and sat next to her, opening the book, and began to read...

Once upon a time, the galaxy lived through a period of peace and harmony. The moon, the Earth, and other planets were each ruled by their own kingdom. On the moon was the most beautiful of all those kingdoms, known as the light of the universe. People from all over bathed in the warmth of the moon's light. Everyone loved the moon kingdom's light. The moon kingdom was ruled by a kind queen, loved by all her subjects. The queen also happened to have a daughter, known as the moon princess. The moon princess lived in the palace ever since she was born, quite curious of life beyond the moon. She had four friends who loved and supported her. They were the princesses of Mercury, the intelligent one, Mars, the spiritual one, Jupiter, the strong one, and Venus, the affectionate one. The bond shared between those five friends was quite strong. Nevertheless, the moon princess's heart still felt empty. So, she would travel quite often to nearby Earth, where a brave and handsome young prince ruled. The princess did her best to avoid being noticed, trying to catch a glimpse of the prince whenever she could. But when the prince finally noticed the princess, he smiled, and offered to show her his planet. After that moment, the two fell in love. As time went on, the Earth prince and the moon princess were expected to get married. However, as their wedding day neared, a cruel and evil witch grew jealous of the moon kingdom's light. So, the witch gathered an army, intending to rule all worlds, and began her attack on the moon kingdom, wanting to extinguish the light that was loved by all. The people of the moon kingdom fought hard to defend their home against the witch's dark forces. They were joined by the princesses of Mercury, Mars, Jupiter, and Venus, all willing to sacrifice their lives for their friend. Sadly, the witch was too strong, and easily defeated those who opposed her. However, the Earth prince heroically stood in her way, and did his best to defend his love. But as the witch was about to deliver the final blow, the moon princess rushed to the Earth prince's side. As the two lovers held each other's hand, the witch struck them both, ending their lives. The queen was stricken with grief as she watched her daughter and her lover die at the hands of the evil witch. In a last ditch effort to prevent the evil witch's darkness from spreading, the queen sacrificed herself, using all her power to vanquish the evil witch and her dark forces. While the moon kingdom was completely destroyed, it seemed that the witch's evildoing was gone for good. However, that was not the case, as some of her dark influence reached Earth. After the death of the prince, Earth had no heir to take over the throne. So, many different people influenced by the witch's darkness tried to take over, each wanting to rule Earth for themselves. So, they began to fight over the planet, leading to very long war. But neither was able to see the suffering their actions had caused, for the witch's darkness had completely taken over their hearts. Destruction spread all over, and it seemed that Earth was was doomed to suffer the same fate as the moon kingdom. But one day, a light appeared to the people of Earth, giving its people a new hope. With the light's help, the Earth was rebuilt into the world we live in now, with different countries separated by borders, no longer a single kingdom as before. Peace returned to Earth once more. But as the days passed, the light's life was beginning to near its end. Shortly before it's death, the light told the people of Earth, “One day, a door to the innermost darkness will open. But remember one thing. Even in the deepest darkness, there will always be a light to guide you. Believe in the light, and the darkness will never defeat you. Your hearts will shine with their power and push the darkness away. Always remember that.”

"
    ... The End," Clemont said as he finished reading the story. Looking at Bonnie, Clemont noticed his sister and Dedenne both sound asleep. Smiling, Clemont said, "Good night sis." Kissing his sister on her forehead, Clemont switched off the lights, and left the room quietly.

------------------------------------------------------------------

~Flashback (950 Years Ago): In Another Dimension - Palkia's Throne~

[​IMG]

Palkia, the guardian of the walls between dimensions, had been resting on his throne, as there seemed no disturbance between dimensions, thus no need for any interference by him. Just then, an evil witch, carrying a staff with six colorful stones around it, teleported in front of Palkia...

[​IMG]

"Well, well, well, if it isn't the exiled queen herself, Queen Beryl," Palkia said as he noticed who it was, "How may I be of service?" "I was told you were the only one who could help me," Queen Beryl replied, "I am here to demand that you return me to the dimension I was banished from." "Ah yes, I remember your story quite perfectly," Palkia replied, "Decades ago, you were planning to conquer all worlds in your dimension, and you started out with the Earth's moon. It seemed that you were on your way to victory. Alas, Queen Serenity used the Silver Crystal to send those who were in the battle to the future. You, however, suddenly found yourself in a completely different dimension, unaware of how you got here, or how to get back." "It's true, there are some things that I need answers to," Beryl replied, "But now that I've finally found you, Guardian of Dimensions, I wish to know how I was brought to this horrible dimension." Palkia grinned, and started to laugh hysterically. Annoyed by his laughing, Queen Beryl angrily asked, "Is this all a joke to you Palkia?!" Once he stopped laughing, Plakia said, "Allow me to explain. In order to cross from one dimension to another, there needs to exist at least one unique item on either dimension, known as a Dimension Key. Once a Dimension Key is activated, either by whoever is using it, or myself, I open the path between the two dimensions, and depending on my mood, I either leave the passage open for some time, or close it instantly. Each dimension has exactly one Dimension Key. As for the dimension you, Queen Beryl, come from, the Dimension Key there would be Queen Serenity's Silver Crystal." "WHAT?!" Beryl yelled out of shock, "But that means..." "Yesss..." Palkia replied, "It was I who brought you to this dimension on that fateful day when Queen Serenity used the Silver Crystal. I wasn't willing to wait another millennium to see you in action." "Hmm, well, I thank you for saving me," Beryl replied, "But now that I'm here, how about you do as I say? Send me back to my rightful dimension, and I'll show you what I truly am capable of." Palkia shook his head, and said, "No." "What did you just say?!" a shocked Queen Beryl demanded to know. "Your evil has no place on that dimension anymore," Palkia replied, "Instead, I am more curious in what you can do in this dimension here. Maybe now instead of spending decades trying to find me, you could use that time for something productive. I'd certainly like to see you try." Gripping her staff tightly, Beryl yelled, "YOU TAKE ME AWAY FROM MY RIGHTFUL HOME, AND REFUSE TO SEND ME BACK?! YOU INSOLENT FOOL! I'LL TEACH YOU TO DEFY ME!!" Pointing her staff towards Palkia, Beryl sent powerful dark energy right towards Palkia, who easily blocked it. "YOU THINK YOU CAN DEFEAT ME WITH YOUR INFINITY STAFF?! YOU'RE AN EVEN BIGGER FOOL THAN RITA REPULSA!!" Palkia yelled, "I AM THE GUARDIAN OF DIMENSIONS! NO POWER YOU POSSESS WILL BE ABLE TO DEFEAT ME QUEEN BERYL!!" Putting his hands together, Palkia summons a sphere, and sends it flying straight towards Queen Beryl, hitting and injuring the dark queen. As she struggled to get up, Queen Beryl yelled, "MARK MY WORDS PALKIA! ONE DAY, YOU WILL PAY FOR YOUR INSOLENCE, AND I WILL BE ABLE TO RETURN TO MY DIMENSION MYSELF! YOU'LL SEE PALKIA, YOU"LL SEE!!!" Queen Beryl then teleported away, leaving Palkia alone. "Hmph, keep trying Queen Beryl, keep trying," Palkia said as he sat back in his throne.

~Hong Kong Repertory Theater~

[​IMG]

It was a festive time in Hong Kong, and the rest of China. The country was celebrating the third year of Chairman Meow Zedong's rule as leader of China. The Hong Kong Repertory Theater was going to perform a special performance for Meow Zedong, and a bunch of other important figures in the Chinese government, as well as a couple of ambassadors. Walking towards the theater while surrounded by a bunch of security guards, Chairman Meow Zedong noticed Inspector Lee, the top detective in Hong Kong, waiting for her at the entrance, greeting the Chinese leader by bowing to her.

[​IMG]

"Inspector Lee, it's good to see you on this glorious day," Meow said. "Thank you, honorable Chairman," Lee replied. "Please, join me. An important person like you deserves to relax and revel in the art of theater," Meow Zedong said. Lee nodded and followed Meow Zedong to the theater.

----------------------------------------------------------------

~Bar~

[​IMG]

"Mind if I join you?" Sully asked Setsuna, with a drink in his right hand, and a cigar on his other hand, "Setsuna, wasn't it? You're one of the teacher assistants we have at Nintendo High, aren't you? The name's Victor Sullivan, but you can just call me Sully. I'm the Advanced Calculus teacher in school."

~Banks Residence - Dining Table~
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Having dinner with the Banks family, Eugene was telling a partially true account of how he and Geoffrey have known each other.
    "Geoffrey and myself first met at Oxford University, and spent the rest of our student years as roommates. Eventually, after graduating with my Master's Degree, I started to work for the British Ministry of Foreign Affairs," Eugene said. "
    Hmm, Foreign Affairs, that's certainly a good ministry to work with," Philip Banks commented. "It certainly is," Eugene replied, "It was a good thing I was sent to the British embassy here in Tokyo. Now I've had the pleasure of not only meeting Geoffrey once more, but also getting to know his employers." "Why thank you Eugene," Vivian said. "Yeah, you're cool man," Will Smith told Eugene, "And, uh, speakin' of foreign affairs, are dem British girls really as hot as I hear?" Philip and Carlton both looked at Will with shocked expressions on their faces, not expecting Will to ask Eugene something like that. "WILL! That's none of your bus-" Carlton criticized his cousin before being interrupted by Eugene. "Now now Carlton, it's alright," Eugene told Carlton, "I was once young too. It's perfectly normal for William to ask me such questions. Anyway, to answer your question William, I can guarantee you'll definitely enjoy what you find there." "Nice... you're da man Gene!" Will replied as he offered his hand for a high five to Eugene, who happily gave Will a high five back. Shaking his head, Carlton asked, "So anyway, you said you and Geoffrey went to Oxford... think it's possible for me to go there too once I graduate?" "Of course Carlton," Eugene replied, "As long as your grades are excellent, I don't see how you couldn't be accepted to Oxford." "You know Eugene, Geoffrey has told me so many things about your country, I'd really like to visit it someday," Ashley Banks said. "Me too!" Hilary Banks added, "I mean, shopping in a European city... that's like a religious experience for me!" "I appreciate you taking an interest in my country, but maybe a discussion about going there would be best for another time," Geoffrey said. "Philip," Vivian said as she faced her husband, "Why don't we go there for vacation?" Sighing, Phil said, "I don't know Vivian..." "Oh come now Phil, look at how much they all want to go there," Vivian replied as she pointed towards her children and Will, with each one of them smiling and nodding, indicating that they would really like to go to the U.K. Sighing, Philip said, "Oh alright... we'll think of something." Will, Carlton, Hilary, and Ashley all started to cheer happily. "Jolly good," Eugene said, "I hope it'll be a great trip for all of you."

Last edited: Sep 22, 2014
  9. FancyStache Traverse Town Homebody

~ Outside Gaston's House ~

[​IMG]

The war started by Eris had ended, leaving the leprechauns victorious, and Eris was now making her way to Gaston's party. She was the new girl and, invited or not, she was going to make an impression. Seeing the students grouped outside the house, she took a large breath and yelled "YOO-HOO! THE PARTY HAS ARRIVED!" hoping to turn a few heads.

~ Nintendo High: Hallways ~

[​IMG]

Having finished his equations, Charlie gathered his things and began heading home. He assumed that some of the teachers had gone home as well or were going to that student's party he had heard about. Parties weren't really Charlie's thing, so he decided to head back to his place. Maybe his brother Don needed his help with something?

[​IMG]

Duck Hunt Dog stuck his head out of a nearby garbage can as soon as Charlie passed by. Plush duck in mouth, he began thinking whether to go to that party he mentioned or not. He decided against it, choosing to explore his home a bit more. The Headmaster's office seemed a great place to start exploring!

10. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

-Flower Shop-

When Rikku finished looking through the chest of costumes in Aerith's room, leaving it a mess, Yuna, Paine, Belle, and Beast each had a surprised look and began to clean up the room while Rikku went to Harold's room. She knocked on his door, asking, "Hey, new guy, do you have any good clothes that we can wear for this party? Hey, new guy?" Yuna and Belle looked through Aerith's completed costumes for something to wear.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Ishtar Apartment-

While Isizhu looked for a dress that Akiza could wear for the party in her room, Marik took Kazu to his room and kept a hawk eye on him while he looked through his cloest for a outfit. He wasn't sure about Kazu and kept quiet, looking for a outfit for him to wear.

-Dino/Megaforce-

Kira and her team were heading to Gaston's house for the party, Troy asked Kira as she held the case of her guitar, carrying it to the party, "Are you sure about bringing that?" "Just in case the music there sucks." Kira told him, Gia said, "I say, just rock out anyway, Kira. I mean, this is Gaston we're talking about. The music he'll play will probably be about egotism or something." Emma laughed and walked with her team, Orion smiled and wondered what would happen at the party while Noah pressed up his glasses and stretched.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Gaston's house-

Hermione, Ron, and Harry sweatdropped at Eris's entrance while Shino quietly came in behind her and went to the snack table, getting herself a cup of punch and taking a sip. Draco scoffed at Eris's entrance and rested, waiting for the other guests. Ron stretched and sighed, he talked with his friends about the day he had at school before discussing and being formally introduced to Hermione's new companions. Hermione nodded, knowing that Shotaro would probably like to meet them. Outside, Serena, Ami, Rei, Lita, Mina, Haruka, and Michiru approached the house, discussing what kind of fun they would have.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Bar-

"Yeah, go ahead and sit down." Setsuna said, taking a sip of her drink. "Nice to actually meet you, Sully. I'm the Biology Teacher Assistant." She swirled the liquid in her cup a bit, thinking about her mission with the Sailor Scouts and her job as the Teacher Assistant at the school. Sirius expressed his jealousy that James got to see one of the Power Rangers and wished he could have been there. James laughed and smiled.

[​IMG]

-Seafood Restaurant-

"It's fine." Aerith told him, getting out of the car. "Actually, it looks a nice place. Shall we go in?" She smiled at him and walked to the entrance of the restaurant. She did wonder if everything was alright back at the shop and figured that chaos and Lenne would keep things in check.

11. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

~Flower Shop~

Harold left the trunk and close dit, hearing some knocking from a girl and he opened it as Rikku asked him if he had any good clothes for them and he spoke. "Do I look like someone who carries women's clothing?" Harold asked seriously, Why did she ask him that question? Did she think he was some pervert who buys women's clothes, or something and keeps it on hand for an occasion? He looked down and saw the valley that all men want to venture into, he didn't know why but his uncle said it's a mystery as to why men react to those first, it's like an unwritten fact, breasts are like magnets for men especially when you hit that puberty stage whne you thought kisses and such were horrible, how the mind of mankind evolves.

Harold thankfully looked away, he had to thank Merlin that his aunt said to be respectful about women's bodies, especially THAT area. "Well... I admit they are fascinating but it's not like that's all they got going for them...right?" Harold thought and knew every pervert on the planet would incline to disagree and say those twin mountains are the best thing for women... unless they are just the shallow and can't tell the difference between personality or lust.

~Ishtar Apartment~

Kazu was being kept a close eye on by Marik, obvious sceptical about him, it wasn't a surprise a she leant against the wall, observing Marik select an outfit for himself.

12. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Tokyo Harbor - Seafood Restaurant~

[​IMG]

"Sure," Carter replied as he and Aerith entered the restaurant. The hostess immediately seated them at a table overlooking the shore and the ocean while handing them both menus. "Man, some things never change," Carter commented as he gazed at the view, "When I was a kid, mah daddy would take me to this shoreline every week. Good times..." Meanwhile, a couple tables away, Officer Jenny was spying on James and his date, shocked at the fact that he actually got a date...

[​IMG]

'I don't believe it,' Jenny thought to herself as she was sitting on her table by herself, covering her face with the menu so that she isn't noticed, 'James Carter with a DATE?! Wow, he actually did it.'

-----------------------------------------------------------------

~Hong Kong Repertory Theater - Backstage~

As the audience members in theater were being seated, the actors backstage were actually tied up by a bunch of thugs who sneaked in with their leader, Shan-Yu...

[​IMG]

With the actors' mouths also covered, none could scream for help. Shan-Yu and his henchmen changed to the clothes the actors were wearing, which included face coverings that would conceal their identities. "Tonight, Meow Zedong is celebrating her third year as leader of China," Shan-Yu told his henchmen as he glanced at the mark of the Crystal Order on his right palm, attaching a hidden gun under his arm, "It'll also be her last. Kill anyone who gets in our way, understood?" "Yes boss," his henchmen replied. As Shan-Yu and his henchmen heard an announcer at the stage welcoming the audience and getting ready to introduce the performers, Shan-Yu said, "Well, guess it's time for The Huns to put on an unforgettable show. Break a leg." Shan-Yu and his men then made their way towards the stage.

~Bar~

[​IMG]

"Thanks," Sully replied as sat down and sipped his drink, "Biology, huh. So I take it you're quite familiar with Phil? He's a good man. You're lucky to have him as a boss. Anyway, is this your first time at Nintendo High, or did you attend it during your high school years? Because I don't think I remember seeing you as a student during my years at the school, which let me tell ya, are a lot. Heh, but I'm pretty sure you figured that out by noticing my not-so-young look."

~Ron Burgundy's Apartment~

[​IMG]

"Yoo-hoo, Lillipup, Papa's home," Ron Burgundy said as he entered his apartment, greeted by his Lillipup's barking...

[​IMG]

"
    There he is. There's my little man," Burgundy said as he noticed his Lillipup, "Are you okay?" Lillipup responded by barking, to which Ron (who apparently understands what Lillipup says) replied, "No, I didn't meet a lady tonight. Maybe some other day when I'm not busy." Lillipup barked some more. "What... I'm lonely? I'm not lonely!" Ron replied to Lillipup, "I'm beloved by everyone in Tokyo." Lillipup barked again, and Burgundy replied, "Wow. You know how to cut to the core of me, Lillipup. You're so wise. You're like a... miniature Buddha... covered in hair." Lillipup barked some more, to which Ron asked, "Come again?" Lillipup answered with his barks, and Ron replied, "You know I don't speak Spanish." Lillipup barked again (not in Spanish this time), and Ron said, "Huh? You pooped in the refrigerator? And you ate a whole wheel of cheese? How'd you do that?" Lillipup barked, and Ron replied, "I'm not even mad, that's amazing! I forgive you." Petting Lillipup on his head, Burgundy had a seat, and started reading the newspaper.

~Crystal Order HQ~

[​IMG][​IMG]

As Haytham Kenway and Al Mualim strolled through the Crystal Order headquarters, the two top ranking leaders of the terrorist organization discussed current and future plans. "Xehanort and Vanitas must be at that party by now. Hopefully they succeed in crushing the spirits of Mario and Luigi," Al Mualim said, "Harold also informed me that Turbo has left for Kuwait." "Excellent," Haytham replied, "And to add to the good news, Rita Repulsa, Lord Zedd, and Prince Vekar have all joined us in an alliance against the Power Rangers. I would also like to mention that we are close to figuring out who tried disrupting our plans with Frollo on Tuesday." Nodding, Al Mualim commented, "Whoever was responsible for that will suffer. Now then, have you heard from Shan-Yu?" "He made final preparations to assassinate Meow Zedong last time I talked to him," Haytham replied, "Speaking of assassinations, Darth Maul and Jadeite are also getting ready to deal with Lex Luthor." "Perfect," Al Mualim said.

~Banks Residence - Kitchen~

[​IMG][​IMG]

While the Banks family was in the living room, Eugene went to the kitchen to check on Geoffrey (and making sure there was no one else), who was cleaning dishes and utensils. "
    I must say Geoffrey, they really are a great family," Eugene said. "Thank you Eugene. I really hate to think that one day, I will have to leave them," Geoffrey replied. "Trying to avoid attachments is hard in these kinds of missions," Eugene replied, "Speaking of which... do you have it?" Geoffrey nodded, and took out a SD card from his pocket, and handed it to Eugene while double-checking to see that no one was watching or listening to them. "Interesting bit of information... before the Toshima incident, the area where the battle took place was brimming with S-type crystals," Geoffrey whispered. "Is that so?" Eugene asked as he placed the SD card into his pocket. "Yes," Geoffrey replied, "But after the battle, the crystals were scattered and collected by black market merchants. That card I gave you lists the specific ones we're looking at. We believe that those merchants are looking to sell the crystals they acquired to the Crystal Order." "I see," Eugene commented, "Anything else?" "Well, M sent Agent 007 to Cuba to investigate a possible connection between the Cuban government and the Crystal Order. And while going over the records of known Crystal Order members, M noticed that a number of recruits attended the same school that Carlton and William go to," Geoffrey said. "Nintendo High School?" Eugene asked, to which Geoffrey nodded. "M thinks there's a connection?" Eugene asked. "Possibly," Geoffrey replied, "But to make sure, she's sending Agent Bad Wolf to check it out." "Hmm, I suppose we'll be quite busy for a while," Eugene said as he went back to the living room.

-----------------------------------------------------------

~Gaston's Home~

[​IMG]

As Max filled his paper cup with fruit punch, an enthusiastic voice behind him said,
    "Hi Max!" Surprised, Max dropped his cup, and noticed Bulk Biceps behind him...

[​IMG]

"My name's Bulk Biceps. I'll be trying out for the ROTC on Monday!" "Great, great..." the ROTC leader replied as he got another paper cup to fill with fruit punch, "Listen... how 'bout you enjoy the party and weekend, THEN we can talk about getting into the ROTC, 'kay?" Bulk happily nodded and left. Sighing, Max filled his cup with fruit punch, wondering which students (other than Bulk Biceps) will be trying out for the ROTC on Monday.

~Gaston's Home (Again)~

[​IMG][​IMG]

In a couch next to the TV, Connor and Dick slouched, with not much to do. "Cool party, huh?" Dick sarcastically commented. "Well, to be fair, the real party still hasn't started yet," Connor said as he got up, "I think I'm gonna get something to drink." "Cool," Dick said. As Connor went to get something to drink, Dick reached for the remote, and turned the TV on, wanting to watch wrestling.

~Island Off of Porta Vista~

[​IMG]

After being dropped off by Silver, Pacha drove up the island towards his house on the top. Noticing the lights out, Pacha figured that his family was asleep. As he got out of his car, Pacha noticed a bag on top of his car. 'Strange, I don't remember having a bag like that,' Pacha thought to himself. Opening it, he found a llama inside that looked like it took a beating...

[​IMG]

"Huh? Where'd you come from little guy?" Pacha asked the llama, unaware that it was Kuzco. Struggling to focus, Kuzco replied, "No touchy." "Woah, hehe, didn't expect you to talk there Mr. Llama," Pacha said. "Llama?!" Kuzco said as he came back to his senses, getting out of the bag and trying to run away on two feet as though he were a human, "Ewewewewewew, keep that nasty llama away from meeeeeee-Ow my head!" Trying to run like a human caused Kuzco to trip and hurt himself. "Uh, Mr. llama, just take it easy. I mean you no harm," Pacha told Kuzco, thinking he was scared of him. "What are you talking abo- Oh wait, I know you. You're that whiny guy from the island," Kuzco said as he recognized Pacha. Hearing Kuzco speak clearly, Pacha was shocked that the llama could be Kuzco. "Wait... Mr. Kuzco?" Pacha asked, confused. "Yeah. Who do you think you were talkin' to?" Kuzco asked. "Uh, how did...umm... y-you don't look like yourself," Pacha replied. "What do you mean I don't look like myself?" Kuzco asked. "Uh, umm, well, do this," Pacha said as he wiggled his fingers. As Kuzco did as Pacha instructed, he said, "What is this, some kind of little game you island folk like t- AH! IT CAN'T BE!" Realizing that he had a hoof instead of a hand with fingers, Kuzco rushed to a nearby puddle, where he finally realized that he was a llama, crying, "MY FACE! MY BEAUTIFUL, BEAUTIFUL FACE! I"M AN UGLY, STINKY LLAMA! LLAMA FACE!!" "Shh, okay, okay, calm down Mr. Kuzco, what happened?" Pacha asked. "I... can't remember anything," Kuzco replied, "Wait a minute. I remember you. I remember telling you that I was building a mall where your house was." Then, the following happened...

"
    Okay, I have to get back to Tokyo. Yzma's got that 'secret lab.' I'll just snap my fingers and order her to change me back. And if that doesn't work out, I could always ask someone who could use magic to turn me back," Kuzco said as he tried to walk like a human towards the island's shoreline, "Hey, you. No time to waste. Let's go." As Kuzco walked away slowly, Pacha thought of an idea. "Hey, Tiny, I want to get out of this body. Wouldn't you? Let's go!" Kuzco told Pacha. "Build the mall somewhere else," Pacha replied. Kuzco stopped walking, and facing Pacha, asked him, "You wanna run that by me again?" "I can't let you go back, unless you change your mind, and build that mall somewhere else," Pacha said. "I got a little secret for you. Come here," Kuzco said, indicating he had something to whisper to Pacha's ear. As Pacha leaned close to Kuzco, the member of parliament yelled in Pacha's ear, "I DON'T MAKE DEALS WITH POOR PEOPLE!" "
    Well, then I guess I can't take you back," Pacha replied. "Fine. I don't need you. I can find my own way back," Kuzco said as he started walking away. "Got any money?" Pacha asked. "No, why?" Kuzco responded. "'Cause Silver doesn't do free rides," Pacha answered Kuzco, "Look like you're gonna have to swim all the way to Porta Vista." Gulping, Kuzco pressed on, hoping that he could convince this Silver person that Pacha mentioned to take him out of the island.

-------------------------------------------------

~Flashback (8 Years Ago) - Colombia Wilderness~
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Nick Fury and Alexander Pierce were running for their lives in the Colombian wilderness. On his way to the Japanese embassy in Colombia, Pierce's transport was captured by thugs working for a drug gang, who killed everyone but him, intending to hold Alexander Pierce as a hostage for ransom. The JIA then immediately dispatched Nick Fury to Colombia to save the fellow JIA member. After successfully saving Alexander Pierce (but getting his left eye hurt in the process), Fury and Pierce were racing for their lives towards a JIA armored vehicle waiting for them. Once they reached the vehicle, Fury and Pierce heard the drug gang catching up to them. "You go! I'll hold them back!" Nick Fury ordered Alexander Pierce as he took out his gun. "Are you sure?" Pierce asked. "I said, GET IN THE DAMN VEHICLE!" Nick Fury shouted. Pierce nodded, and got inside the armored vehicle, ordering the driver to get out. Once the vehicle left, Fury hid behind a tree. As the thugs arrived, Fury started shooting and taking cover, trying to take them out one by one. "This is Agent Nick Fury, I need backup now!" Nick Fury said as he tried contacting the JIA with his radio. "We'll send a team out shortly," a man on the radio responded. "I don't want a team shortly, I need one immediately!" Nick Fury responded as he kept shooting and taking cover. But as his gun's ammo ran out, Nick Fury was now a sitting duck. "Dammit," Fury said to himself as he realized that he was now defenseless. While his left eye kept bleeding, some of the thugs he was fighting advanced and faced him, pointing their guns at him while yelling in Spanish. Realizing he didn't have much of a choice, Fury raised his hands. One of the thugs forcefully dragged him to the road, and pushed him towards the ground. The leader of the thugs, an infamous drug lord known throughout Colombia, pointed his AK-47 at Nick Fury while saying something in Spanish. As the drug lord was about to pull the trigger on Fury, he suddenly froze, as though someone shot him. The drug lord then fell flat on his face, apparently dead. Fury and the other thugs noticed a rose impaled on the drug lord's back, realizing that was what killed him. "What the hell..." Fury said to himself. Suddenly, another rose hit and killed one of the thugs. The thugs were starting to get nervous, and were trying to see where those deadly roses came from. More roses were sent flying towards the thugs, killing all but one of them. The last thug was shaking out of fear, and was pointing his gun at random directions, yelling in Spanish. As Fury looked at the thug, the thug pointed his gun at Fury while yelling something in Spanish again, apparently threatening to kill Fury if the one who killed the others didn't show himself. Just then, a rose hit the scared thug on his forehead, instantly killing him. Looking around, Fury tried to see where the roses came from. Hearing someone whistle from above, Nick Fury looked above, and found a boy standing on a branch of a tree, holding a rose...

[​IMG]

Shocked at the fact that a kid was the one who saved him, Fury watched as a truck passed by the tree, with the boy jumping and landing on the back of the truck. Holding out his hand, the boy told Nick Fury, "
    Señor, come with me if you want to live!" Fury nodded and grabbed the boy's hand, who helped the injured JIA agent get on the back of the truck. "Pablo, ándale!" the boy yelled to the truck driver. The driver nodded, and the truck started to accelerate, trying to avoid any other thugs who were on their way to the spot.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2014
  13. FancyStache Traverse Town Homebody

~ Gaston's House ~

[​IMG]

Eris took a seat on the couch where Dick Grayson was sitting. "Oh, I do love some wrestling!" Her eyes glinted in excitement. "Grown men beating the sense out of each other! Rowdy fans ready to lash out at a moment's notice! It's so chaotic, don't you agree?" She smiled a gap-toothed smile and extended her hand. "My name is Eris, Goddess of Chaos and Discord. Charmed to meet you."

14. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

-Flower Shop-

"Just thought I would ask." Rikku said, looking innocent at Harold. Yuna laughed and walked with a few outfits she found in Aerith's room while Belle and Paine tried the clothes they found. Yuna smiled and said, "Sorry about her. She just thought you would have something for us to wear." Yuna led Rikku away to her room and try on the clothes that they had found. Beast waited outside the room so the girls could dress in privacy while down in the shop, chaos and Lenne were arranging and caring for the flowers.

-Magical Trunk-

Elsa sat in the living room of the trunk and looked at all the ice sculptures she had made. Smiling, she sighed and thought of her sister and Olaf, hoping that they were alright and that Hans wasn't going to do anything bad to them. She wasn't sure why, but Elsa didn't have a good vibe about him.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Ishtar Apartment-

In Isizhu's room, Akiza shyly stepped out into Isizhu's view, wearing a beautiful red dress. "Oh, Akiza, you look beautiful. Wait, something's missing." Isizhu said, while Akiza looked at herself to see if something was off with her outfit, Isizhu picked a rose from a vase in her room and placed it in her hair. Akiza looked at her in surprise, Isizhu smiled, "Now you look lovely. Don't worry, Akiza, you'll be fine." "I hope your sixth sense is right." Akiza said, looking worried about the party and what would happen.

"Here, try this ." Marik told Kazu, handing him a light red suit from his closet. He stretched and looked through his deck while Kazu changed his clothes, wondering how his sister and Akiza were doing.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Gaston's house-

Kira and her friends arrived at the house, Emma walked around and found Shino, talking with her about what was happening in her life. Gia talked with Kira about what kind of song she should sing and surprise everyone while Troy stood against the wall while Noah sighed at the lack of books Gaston had in the house and Jake tried to think of a way to impress Gia. Orion tried to talk with Harry and his friends while Draco was just being himself and not looking at the new arrivals to the party. Ami talked with Michiru about how their mission while Mina tried to pick out what guy to talk and Serena tried the food.

Rei was talking with Lita and Haruka while Kira took out of her guitar and tuned it, strumming it softly.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Bar-

"Yeah, he's a good man." Setsuna said. "I went to a very elite school when I was in high school. But Nintendo High is a wonderful place and the staff as well as the students are grerat. I'm happy to work there, since I have to fend myself and three other. You know Haruka Tenou and Michiru Kaiou, they live with me as well as a young girl named Hotaru Tomoe. We adopted her when Child Services took her from her mentally disable father." She took a sip of her drink, trying to make sure that she didn't tell him that she was a Sailor Scout.

[​IMG]

-Tokyo Harbor, Seaside Restaurant-

Aerith looked through the menu and ordered sweet tea to drink while having the order of breaded shrimp with ranch as a dipping sauce. She closed her menu and handed it to the waiter and waited for Carter to order his food.

15. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Tokyo Harbor - Seafood Restaurant~

[​IMG]

"Nice choice, nothing beats their shrimp," Carter commented after Aerith ordered, "I'll have the same thing too." After handing the waiter his menu, Carter looked at Aerith and said, "I gotta say Aerith, dat's a real nice flower shop you got there. Real good business to own. How long did you have it?"

~Bar~

[​IMG]

"Yeah, I know those two. Good students," Sully replied, "But damn, it's gotta be tough though, looking out for those three. Still, I respect you for that. Really wish we had more hard-working people in the world like yourself." As he took a sip of his drink, Sully suddenly realized something. "Wait a sec... did you say... Tomoe? As in... the 'Nutjob of Tokyo University' Tomoe?" Sully asked, "Because if that girl's father really is Souichi Tomoe, then I really feel bad for her... and well pretty much anyone related to that crackpot."

~Hong Kong Repertory Theater~
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

As the "performers" came out to the stage, the audience applauded, and the show began. Shan-Yu and his men were doing a convincing job of making the audience believe that they were legit, with nothing from the choreography seeming out of place. After a few minutes, Shan-Yu was able to get a clear view of Meow Zedong, who had Inspector Lee sit right next to her. As Shan-Yu kept his eyes focused on the Chinese leader, Inspector Lee was beginning to feel suspicious that one of the performers kept looking at his section. After a minute, Shan-Yu finally pointed his hand towards Meow Zedong's direction, ready to fire with the gun hidden inside the right sleeve of his shirt. Just as Shan-Yu was about to fire, Lee noticed Shan-Yu's hand, and something shiny inside his sleeve. Realizing that it could be a gun, Lee pulled Meow Zedong out of her chair, and ducked for cover, yelling to everyone in his row, "TAKE COVER!" Shan-Yu fired the gun, but missed his target a split second. The audience started to panic after the shot was fired. Angered by the fact that he missed his target, Shan-Yu slowly left the stage through the back as his henchmen revealed themselves, taking out their guns, and shooting at the security officers in the theater, who were firing back. Inspector Lee and Meow Zedong noticed Shan-Yu exiting, with both recognizing him. "It's Shan-Yu!" Meow Zedong cried, "Inspector Lee, get him before it's too late!" Lee nodded, and left the theater, figuring he'd find Shan-Yu in the back of the building.

----------------------------------------------------------

~Island Off of Porta Vista~
    [​IMG]

After taking a few minutes to get used to walking on all fours, Kuzco finally arrived at the island's shore, noticing Silver and his Chikorita getting ready to leave on their boat...

[​IMG]

"Woahwoahwoah, wait for me!" Kuzco cried as he rushed towards the boat.
    "Huh, who're you?" Silver asked Kuzco, "I wasn't aware a llama lived here." "Chika," Chikorita added. "Sorry to interrupt, emergency parliamentary situation here," Kuzco replied, "You gotta take me to Porta Vista now!" "Sure... for 500 yen," Silver said. "Uh, about that... I don't really have any money with me right now," Kuzco replied. "Then I'm gonna have to ask you to leave," Silver told Kuzco, "No free rides." "Chika," Chikorita said, nodding in agreement. "Listen pal, do you know who I am? I'm Kuzco, representative of Porta Vista in the Japanese parliament," Kuzco replied. "Sure you are. And I'm Prince Charles," Silver sarcastically said as he started his boat, "Good night." "No wait!" Kuzco cried. "Hold it," a voice said. Turning around, Kuzco found Pacha walking towards the boat...

[​IMG]

"Pacha, what are you doing here?" Silver asked. Tossing a 500 yen coin to Silver, Pacha said, "I'm paying for him." Surprised by Pacha offering to pay, Silver and Chikorita looked at each other. "Chika?" Chikorita asked. Silver shrugged in reply, and said, "Well llama, looks like I'm taking you to Porta Vista." Shocked at the fact that Pacha helped him, Kuzco looked at Pacha, who started walking away as the boat began to move, leaving Kuzco to wonder what caused Pacha to do that despite the things he said.

~Flashback (70 Years Ago): In Another Dimension - Queen Beryl's Lair~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Queen Beryl was in her lair, sitting on a throne while gazing at a crystal ball. With her were two of her followers, Taneleer the Collector and Malekith the Accursed. The three were waiting for news on the invasion of the planet Xandar, hoping that it was successful. Just then, a dark figure teleported in front of Queen Beryl, bowing down to her...

[​IMG]

"Thanos," Queen Beryl greeted the figure, "Good news from Xandar I hope?" "Xandar has been conquered," Thanos replied while still bowing down, "And in response, Ronan the Accuser has pledged his allegiance to us." "Excellent," Beryl said, "Anything on this dimension's Key?" "Unfortunately, no," Thanos answered, "There were no records of any such object in the Xandar archives." Feeling disappointed, Queen Beryl said, "Centuries of being stuck in this dimension, and I'm no closer to achieving my goal." "Queen Beryl, don't look at this as a failure," Malekith told Beryl, "Our empire is expanding more and more. Now that Xandar has been conquered, and with Ronan joining us, nothing will stop us from eventually conquering everything in this dimension." "And pretty soon, not even Palkia won't be able to challenge us," Taneleer added, "Whose head, I might add, would make a fine addition to my collection." "Even if I were to conquer this entire dimension, it would still feel like a hollow victory," Queen Beryl said, "I've made it my lifelong goal to return to my rightful home that I was blatantly taken away from by Palkia. I intend to rule that dimension as well. Only then would I finally have my revenge against Serenity." Noticing Beryl clench her fists at the thought of what happened to her, Thanos said, "I assure you, I will not rest until I have found the Dimension Key for you. The S-types will look all over until it is found. Mark my word. You will return to your own dimension." Smiling, Queen Beryl got up, and walked over to Thanos (who was still bowing down to her). "You are destined for greatness, Thanos. No world has ever been able to resist your forces, and none ever will. And I have no doubt that you will one day finally locate the Dimension Key," Beryl told Thanos as she placed her hand on Thanos's cheek, "I am very proud of you... my son." "Thank you, mother," Thanos replied to his mother.

~Gaston's Home~

[​IMG]

"I know, right?" Dick replied to Eris before turning around to look at her, instantly feeling attracted to her. 'Wow, she's hot,' Grayson thought to himself. "Hi, the name's Dick Grayson, or as I'm better known as, 'Lady's Man,'" Dick replied to Eris, "No offense, but I'm an atheist, so I really don't believe in gods and goddesses regardless of what I see or what I'm told. But if it's any consolation, I do think you look like a beautiful angel that descended from heaven." Suddenly, WWE Smackdown was starting on TV. "Ooh, speaking of wrestling, it's starting!" Dick said as he started watching while edging closer to Eris's side of the couch.

----------------------------------------------------

~WWE: Smackdown Broadcast (Live from Tokyo Arena)~

Theme Song

There was excitement in the sold out Tokyo Arena, with all the fans there ready for the show to begin.

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen! Welcome to Friday Night Smackdown! I'm J.R. with Michael Cole here on ringside," commentator J.R. said, "And what a night tonight's gonna be!" "That's right," Michael Cole added, "For the main event, we're gonna have a 4 on 4 tag team match pitting the Dudley Boyz and Rated-RKO against Kane, The Undertaker, Eddie Guerrero, and Rey Mysterio." "Also scheduled for tonight is a special message from WWE chairman, Vince McMahon. What exactly is he going to discuss, we'll find out later tonight."

-----------------------------------------------------------

~Gaston's Home (Again)~
    [​IMG]

As he was filling his cup with fruit punch, Connor heard a voice below him say, "Pika-Pi!" Looking down, Connor noticed it was Haymitch, Katniss's Pikachu, happily waving at him...

[​IMG]

"Hey Haymitch, where's Katniss?" Connor asked Haymitch as he patted him on his head. "Hey Connor," Katniss said as she was followed by Rue, Ritchie, and Sparky...

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Connor's heart began to pump faster as Katniss arrived, not knowing exactly what to say. As Haymitch climbed back to Katnis''s shoulder, Ritchie said,
    "So you're Connor... nice to meet you. I'm Ritchie, and this little guy's Sparky." "Pikachu!" Sparky added. "And I'm Rue," Rue said, introducing herself. "Hey guys," Connor replied, "So I'm guessing this is your first high school party?" "Yup," Rue answered. "Yeah. We thought it would be a good way for us freshmen to get to know other students in the school," Ritchie added. "Hmm, not a bad idea," Connor commented. "Anyway, how do you know Katniss?" Rue asked Connor. "Umm, well..." Connor replied, blushing, "I always see her around, since we're both seniors. She's a good person to talk to." 'Did I just say that?' Connor thought to himself as he sweat. Smiling, Katniss said, "Thanks Connor, that was sweet of you." "Pikachu!" Haymitch happily added. "No problem," Connor replied, smiling. Noticing the way Connor was acting, Rue was wondering if Connor felt the way she thought he was. "Uhh, Ritchie, wanna go see what food's being served?" Rue asked Ritchie, wanting to leave Connor and Katniss alone. "Sure, I'm starving," Ritchie replied, "Lets go Sparky." "Pika!" Sparky happily said as he, Rue, and Ritchie went to see what food there was, leaving Connor alone with Katniss and Haymitch. 'This is awkward...' Connor thought to himself. "So... is Dick here?" Katniss asked. "Y-yeah, he's..." Connor replied as he turned around and found Dick sitting with Eris watching wrestling, "... busy. He's busy, but he's here." "Oh... well if you want, you can spend time with us," Katniss told Connor. Smiling, Connor nodded, and said, "S-sure." "Pi-Pikachu!" Haymitch happily cried at the fact Connor would be with them for the duration of the party. "Heh, well it looks like Haymitch is happy," Katniss commented. "He sure is," Connor added, with he, Katniss, and Haymitch laughing together.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

~Gaston's Home (Again x2)~

[​IMG]

Right next to Serena, Manon and Harry were trying out the food as well (or rather, eating like a bunch of pigs would be a more suitable description). Walking towards them, Hiccup said, "Hey guys, enjoying the party so far?"

[​IMG]

Both Manon and Harry happily nodded. "You bet!" Manon replied while a bunch of food was in her mouth. "Leemoleemo!" Harry added. "Nice," Hiccup commented, "Oh by the way, if you're looking for Ami, she's right over there." Manon and Harry both stopped eating, with Hiccup showing them where Ami was. "Ami... with an 'I'?" Manon asked. "Yup. She also happens to be a friend of Serena here," Hiccup replied, "Maybe you can go ahead and ask her for a rematch on the Sailor V video game or something." Without even saying a word, Manon and Harry wiped their mouths with a napkin, and walked slowly towards Ami. "Those two sure are something," Hiccup commented as he was trying out some of the food, "Sorry about my friend Serena. She is having a bit of trouble accepting the fact that someone else has a higher score than her on the Sailor V video game at Flynn's Arcade."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

~Gaston's Home (Again x3)~

[​IMG][​IMG]

As Gaston was introducing guests to his home one by one, Trixie approached him from behind, and whispered, "Still no Mario and Luigi?" Gaston shook his head. "Drat! Well, guess I'll have to tell Xehanort and Vanitas the news. Though I really do hope those two come at some point," Trixie whispered as she went back inside.

16. FancyStache Traverse Town Homebody

~ Gaston's House ~

[​IMG]

Eris smiled and shook Grayson's hand. 'Oh, he's a cute one!' Eris thought. "Well, 'Lady's Man', I don't mind atheists. Being a goddess is rather dull." Just then, WWE Smackdown started, much to Eris' excitement! As she eagerly watched the program, Eris noticed Grayson edging closer to her. 'My my, he is a flirty one!' Eris chuckled silent and rested her head on his shoulder as tonight's match was announced. 'The Dudleys?! Yes!!'

~ Celadon City Gym ~

[​IMG]

"It looks so pleasant outside." Erika was standing outside of her Gym admiring the scenery. She called out her Pokemon and decided to take them for a walk.

~ Eppes Residence ~

[​IMG]

Charlie was home alone, waiting for his brother or his dad to come home. "Don said he was working a new case."
    Charlie smiled. "Maybe they solved it." Just then, a car was heard pulling up. Charlie looked out the window and saw Don rushing into the house.

[​IMG]

Don immediately grabbed Charlie and pulled him outside. He had his brother get into the car and got in, driving off at high speed. "Don, what's wrong?!" Charlie asked, a little nervous due to his brother's silence. "We found a body near the Randsborg Armory." Don turned around and sighed. "I dunno if even your math can solve this one."

~ Nintendo High: Janitor's Closet ~

[​IMG]

Having finished exploring the school, Duck Hunt Dog found a nice cozy place in the Janitor's closet and went to sleep, eager to see what would happen tomorrow.

17. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

~Gaston's Home~

The various students and friends of students started to enter the home, some of them carrying various store-bought or homebrew alcoholic substances. Some of them were already starting to get intoxicated. Yoshi walked over to a smirking Bowser as the large turtle had his arms crossed in confidence. "Well, what do we have here. Mind explaining what you're hauling around in that wooden keg?" Bowser then pointed at the keg Yoshi was hauling behind him as the green dinosaur with a large nose explained. "This is an old family recipe, we call it the Yoshi's Island Sunrise...I'll let you taste it for yourselves." "Yeah, just put it on the table...and tell Kirby to get his ass off the food buffet!"

Meanwhile The CPUs stood and watched as Pururut was trying out various drinks happily in bliss. Noire looked over at Blanc before she whispered. "Let's make sure she doesn't transform, I don't think anyone wants a drunken Iris Heart running around the place." Neptune poked her head between the two before pointing out. "Um, did you really plan for all of us sneaking out, getting wasted, and then having Nepgear and the others drive us home?" Noire squinted her eyes before speaking in a happy tone. "Neptune, shut up"

Wario meanwhile was running around the place wasted off his butt yelling a loud "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" with no pants on. Waluigi was running after him while carrying Wario's overalls as they passed through the TV room. Peach turned towards the duo looking unamused as she shouted. "Keep it down! We're trying to watch Smackdown here, damn it!!" shortly before there was a loud breaking of glass. A red and green object had busted through the window and landed on the floor before it uncurled to reveal Mario and Luigi. Mario stood up and crossed his arms smirking. "You see Luigi, it was a good idea to have Rosalina throw us into the house." Luigi who was dazed just managed to stand up surprising Compa, Iffy, and pretty much everyone else present. Rosalina casually walked inside and over to the brothers with a bit of concern on her face. "Hey, are you two alright?" "Yeah, we're fine...thanks." Luigi on the other hand was just mumbling stuff.

~Call of Duty: Deathmatch~

Kairi's blue gaze was focused intently on the screen, her slender fingers quickly twitching about on the controller as she moved about. Some could say her own skills could nearly rival that of Lady Green Heart herself. With a quick flick of the analog sticks she had her sights set on Roxas before pressing the button sending a bullet directly into his character's head. "Bang..." She then started to move around the area quickly looking for Sora. Eventually she was a distance away from him as she brought out a sniper rifle and zoomed in on Sora's head. Kairi smirked from her position as she said confidently. "Game, set, match..." She then fired a single shot directly into Sora's head ending the match....shortly before walking over to Sora's body and started teabagging on it.​

Last edited: Oct 5, 2014
  18. FancyStache Traverse Town Homebody

~Gaston's House~

[​IMG]

Myriam was tucked inside of her cardboard box, carefully watching every student. "Sss sss sss sss, this is my
    chance.
    " Myriam's eyes glinted with mischief as she spotted all of the alcoholic drinks being brought in. She whipped out a notepad and began writing. Everything interesting that happened here was going
    to be in the school paper tomorrow!

[​IMG][​IMG]

Tiny looked down in shock as Gaston's front door fell of the hinges and landed on the floor with a thud.
    Crunch frowned at him. "Next time Tiny, let ME knock, huh?" He perked up and patted the tiger's back.
    "Now come on! Let's enjoy the party!" Crunch ran inside, while Tiny looked at the door he broke. "It
    going to be long night for Tiny...
    "

[​IMG][​IMG]

Vaughn, wearing no shoes or shirt as usual, smiled and played a small tune on his guitar. The music
    Gaston had was alright, but it really wasn't his type. Fay was sitting next to him He noticed some people
    bringing drinks in and waved. "Yo, hola, welcome!" He greeted Yoshi three times, as he was prone to do.
    Fay looked over the arriving guests and sighed. "I guess Fox and Slippy aren't coming..." Vaughn patted
    her shoulder. "Hey, no worries! They'll be here! Just chill and enjoy the party." "Yeah, you're right.
    They'll get here.
    " Feeling better, Fay looked at Vaughn's guitar. "Think you might play some tunes
    tonight?
    " The lone smiled and patter the instrument. "I was thinking about it. You wanna hear one?"
    Fay nodded and Vaughn began playing a nice love song. It made Fay start to daydream about Wolf.

[​IMG]

Eris eyed the alcoholic drinks with a fire in her eyes. 'Alcoholic drinks?! At a high school party?!' She thought, a maniacal gap-toothed grin spreading across her face. 'Oh, this is perfect! My first party in this new town and
    the chaos is practically setting itself up!' Fighting the urge to start laughing, Eris continued watching Smackdown.

~Outside Gaston's House~

[​IMG]

Peeking through one of Gaston's windows (and in almost plain sight), pure rage seethed through Jr. Troopa as soon as he saw Mario and...that other guy show up. But mainly Mario! That red...guy would rue the day he crossed Jr. Troopa! All this anger caused him to flash back to the day his one-sided rivalry started.

~Flashback~

It was the first day of school, and Jr. was riding his bike to the elementary school. He felt larger than
    life on his brand-new bicycle. It was a sweet yellow and white ride with cool handlebars and an even
    cooler bell! Jr. was happily riding on his way when suddenly, a red blur rushed by, causing him to almost
    lose his balance. He turned around and saw a high-school boy in red leap on top of a car, before
    speeding off toward the high school. "Hey! Watch where you're going!" He yelled, shook his fist and turned
    back toward the road, only to find a light pole right in front of him. With a crash, his bike hit the pole
    and sent Jr. flying, When he got up, he looked at his bike and found it heavily bent up and ruined!
    Ignoring the fact that his not paying attention was the cause of his ruined bike, Jr. fell to his knees
    and screamed to the sky! "CURSE YOU, RED GUUUUUUUUUYY!!!"

~End Of Flashback~

Jr. glared at Mario, before he recalled something. The big-chinned guy hosting this party and his blue horse friend were talking about having plans for Mario and the green guy, and Jr. didn't like it! Only HE was going to teach Mario a lesson! Putting his revenge on hold for the moment, Jr. began climbing inside through the window. He decided he would just have to find this 'Gaston' and let him know who was boss!

19. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

-Flower Shop-

Yuna, Rikku, Paine, and Belle came out in the dresses they chose, Beast tried to hide his blush at seeing how cute the girls looked in their dresses. Yuna smiled, "I think we're ready. Let me talk to talk him this time, Rikku." Yuna walked to the door of Harold's room and knocked on the door, "We're ready. We'll be in the lobby, come down when you're ready." She went with Rikku, Paine, and Belle to the lobby where Lenne and chaos looked at them and praised how adorable that they looked.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Ishtar Apartment-

Isizhu and Akiza walked out of her room as Marik came out of his room, he looked at her in surprise, "No way, is that really you, Akiza? You look amazing." Akiza smiled, Isizhu asked,"Where's Kazu?" "Still getting dressed." Marik said, looking at his sister and he stretched, Akiza waited for Kazu and hoped nothing bad would happen when she and Kazu went to the party.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Gaston's House-

Shino covered her eyes from Wario's crazy drunken antics while some of the guys were surprised and saw Gia, Lita, and Hermione punch Wario and Waluigi. Ron gulped while Draco looked shocked, Ron said, "Remind me never to get her mad." "You're questioning that now?" Harry said, looking at him, surprised as Hermione rejoined the group. Serena laughed, "It's okay, I was even surprised at how well Ami was at the Sailor V game. But she is a good friend to have." Ami looked at Manon and noticed Harry, "What a adorable Pokemon you have." She smiled at Manon and Harry.

Kira smiled at Gia, "Feel better?" "I would have loved to use my claw on them." Gia said, sighing. Emma smiled softly, "But you know, you can't. We can't have people knowing how we are. We haven't made much of a impact like the other teams." Emma tried to keep her voice low and quiet so the others in the rooms couldn't hear what they were talking about. Kira nodded and looked at her braclet, staring at her Dino Gem. Emma gently touched the gem and smiled, letting Kira know that she and Gia were there for her.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Bar-

"Hotaru is a good girl, though." Setsuna said, recalling the day when she, Haruka, and Michiru adopted Hotaru and discovering she was Sailor Saturn. She sipped her drink. "She's opening up more now that she's living with us and is starting to make friends." Setsuna wondered how Hotaru was doing by herself at the house, she only guessed that Artmeis and Luna were keeping a eye on her and making sure she behave. Setsuna swirled the liquid in her cup, hoping that the Scouts will be able to complete their mission, somehow.

[​IMG]

-Seafood Restaurant - Tokyo Harbor-

When Carter asked her how long she had the flower shop, Aerith thought about when the Gullwings were formed, when she joined, and when they entered the apartment where the shop was at. "About a year, I believe." Aerith answered, smiling. "I loved to garden and always wanted to be a florist. So, when I joined the Gullwings and we found the apartments, I turned the empty space below the apartments into the shop. We do get some good business, just enough to pay rent and get the groceries and supplies for the shop." Aerith smiled as she recalled the memories when she made the shop and had the other help with the flowers.

20. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

-Flower Shop-

Harold heard the knocking and the voice of Yuna and opened the door after getting changed into some rather fetching clothes, nothing too loud or too expensive, he wore a striped jacket unbuttoned with a black undershirt with some dark coloured jeans and a notable belt around with some trainers in white with some indents of red markings, his hair though, well he left it as it is, he guessed it was a informal party and saw the girls in their dresses, he was rather stumped by their appearance, Beast having the same expression, he was surprised even Paine managed to pull it off.

"Holy Merlin.... Are these really the same women?" Harold thought, they all looked great and he knew he had to say something else it'd be considered rude. "Um... Wow, just when I thought I couldn't be more surprised than I am right now, you provided me wrong." Harold managed to say.

-Ishtar Apartment-

Kazu emerged out from the room, opting to wear the red suit Marik provided for him, he did look so very different without his trademark Red Hat or the fingerless gloves and his usual attire, he looked like a rather handsome male who could pass off a an eye-catcher and not as a Duelist. "Now I know how Aster feels with this kind of attire, hoo boy." Kazu thought and when he saw AKiza, he had to blink a few times, thinking what he was seeing was a mirage or a trick. "Whoa, I thought this was just a illusion but's really her." Kazu thought and spoke. "Wow Akiza, you look... great." Kazu scratched his cheek in embarrassment.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.