RE: Mario's High School Days

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by NutheadBros, Jan 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lite The Future

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

As Astral easily named off the capabilities of his opponents, Senketsu grew increasingly worried.
    "Ryuko, no matter what, we can't fight this guy." Senketsu warned.
    "Wasn't plannin' on it...why?" Ryuko asked, still very weak.
    "He knew the specifics of their abilities before even seeing them all...If he were to decipher me..."
    "Don't worry, Senketsu...I won't fight 'im yet...I couldn't if I wanted to."
    "Did you say something, Matoi?" Nidai asked.
    "...No, nothin'."

"This is worse than I thought...He was somehow able to see how even the Disciplinary Chairman's uniform worked. That's something that not even people with my position are allowed to know." Minato pointed out, his voice becoming more serious as the situation intensified.
    "Damn it...We can't just stand and watch this! I'm goin' in there!" Naruto exclaimed, again trying to run forward, only to get stopped by Minato...Again.
    "Stop stoppin' me, dad! I know I can help!" Naruto whined.
    "No, it's not that-well...It's partly that." Minato said before pointing toward the sky. "Look there. Something's coming."
    Minato wasn't wrong, as what he sensed coming toward Honnouji was Black Getter with Simon and Kamina in tow.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Make way, losers! Black Getter's comin' through!" Ryoma called out as the huge machine slammed into the ground of Honnouji Academy's courtyard, sliding across it and knocking over several one-star students like bowling pins. Black Getter quickly knelt down and safely put Kamina and Simon on the ground before standing back up and revealing one of the machine guns stored in it's arms, pointing it at Astral.
    "Oi, S-Type, I don't know what the hell you think you're doin', but I know what I'm gonna be doin' here in a minute if you don't knock it off!" Ryoma said, his voice echoing from inside Black Getter.
    Gamagoori angrily looked up at Black Getter.
    "HOLD IT RIGHT THERE! We have a strict no-mecha policy here at Honnouji that all random strangers have to follow-"
    "YOU hold it, big guy: Ryoma Nagare, staff at Nintendo High is who you're talkin' to. I'm legally authorized to pilot this thing, even though my licence to pilot probably expired like 12 years ago. So stuff it."
    "Nnngh...I'll check the validity of your license when we're finished here, Ryoma Nagare of Nintendo High. In the meantime-"
    "In the meantime, we'll be kickin' that thing's ass! Me 'n' Simon, that is!" Kamina said, rolling up toward the fight in his wheelchair, Simon nervously following. They were stopped by the large boot of Gamagoori.
    "YOU TWO! You dare return to Honnouji Academy after being told to not set foot here again!?"
    "You're damn right we are! I've got a job t' do, and I'm pretty sure that S-Type thing's got a lot to do with it!"
    "I won't hesitate to throw you all the way to Kanto, boy!" Gamagoori threatened.
    "Do it. I dare ya!"
    "Cease this fighting at once!" called a woman's voice that echoed across the academy campus, bringing everyone to a silent halt.
    Everyone's attention was then brought to a womanly figure standing atop the front gates of Honnouji Academy, colorful light radiating from her body. Five others stood with her.
    "Students and Staff of Honnouji Academy, I am confident that you remember who I am. In case you don't, allow me to introduce myself. My name is Ragyo Kiryuuin. Next to me is my close friend and business partner, Antis Piral, and the four wonderful individuals that were my Elite Four when I was this school's Student Council President."

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    "No way...Lady Ragyo!" Minato said in shock.
    "You know this old bag, dad?" Naruto asked.
    "Hey, watch you're mouth! But yes, I do know who she is. Like she said, she was once Honnouji Academy's Student Council President like Lady Satsuki is now. That was back when I was a student."
    "Really...Did she always glow like that?"
    "Actually yes...In fact it's a lot brighter now than I remember it being years ago."
    "It is unlike me to intrude on school grounds these days, but the presence of this S-Type forced my hand. That is why I am asking all of you, including the current Elite Four, to stand down and let my Elites handle this." Ragyo ordered.
    Just then, the remaining four jumped from Ragyo's side and landed on the ground, prepared to fight for their old school ground.
    The Elite Four of Ragyo Kiryuuin's Old Student Council revealed themselves finally.
    "What is this? One S-Type causes trouble and the student council is called in? Where are the Two-Stars? Or even the One-Stars?" Said the left-most Elite, Madara Uchiha.
    Next to him were the remaining three Elites, whose identities will be revealed in the next posts by the people who play them; DarkTraitor and Hero Of Time.

2. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Tokyo Cathedral~

[​IMG]

Exiting the cathedral, Discord noticed Alice with Karin and Yuri. To avoid being noticed by them, Discord walked over to a nearby alleyway. Once he made sure no one was watching, Discord teleported to the top of a building close to the cathedral (and Alice), reverting back to his original form, and went back to watching Alice...

[​IMG]

--------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School: Cafeteria~

[​IMG][​IMG]

After getting lunch, Ritchie and Sparky were looking for a table to sit in for lunch, wondering if a group that was sitting wouldn't mind if he sat next to them. "Ritchie, over here!" a voice called out to Ritchie...

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

It was Rue, from Ritchie's Accounting class, who was sitting with Katniss with her Pikachu, Haymitch. "You can sit with us if you want," Rue said.
    "Heh, thanks," Ritchie said as he sat next to Rue and Katniss, "So you're Rue's senior friend?" "That's right. Name's Katniss. And this little guy is Haymitch," Katniss said as she introduced herself and Haymitch to Ritchie and Sparky. "Pikapika!" Haymitch added, waving hi to the two. "Go ahead Sparky, say hi," Ritchie told Sparky, who walked over to Haymitch, and interacted with him, both Pikachus enjoying each other's company.

------------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School: Cafeteria (Again)~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Sitting at a cafeteria table for lunch, cousins Will Smith and Carlton Banks were discussing plans for tonight. "Aight Carlton, listen, I heard about this party tonight at this guy's house. His name was Gaston or somethin'. You comin'?" "Will, did you forget?" Carlton replied. "Me... forget? Nah... forget what?" Will Smith asked. Rolling his eyes, Carlton said, "Geoffrey's friend from England! He's coming over tonight for dinner. We're all supposed to be there!" "Oh yeah, forgot 'bout dat. Guess no party tonight... BUT... I'm only doing it for Geoffrey," Will Smith said as he began to eat his lunch.

-----------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School: Cafeteria (Again x2)~
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

As Ed, Edd, and Eddy gathered at a table, Eddy said, "Alright first thing's first. Tonight, we're going to that party at Gaston's." "Sorry Eddy, but I promised my parents that I'd vacuum and do the laundry tonight," Double D replied. "Pfft, lame," Eddy commented, "Ok, looks like it's just gonna be me and Ed going to the party. As for Tuesday, they got that boring debate between the prime minster candidates at the auditorium. So I was thinking we skip school on that day, and spend it however we want to, which includes going to that Powerline and Daft Punk concert." "You can't be serious Eddy!" Doube D cried when he heard Eddy suggesting they skip school, "There are severe consequences to... skipping school." "Yeah Eddy," Ed added, "The school will tell my sister Sarah, and Sarah will tell Mom, and Mom will tell Dad, AND DAD WILL JUST SIT THERE AND WATCH TV!!!" "Just think of it Lumpy," Eddy whispered to Ed, with Eddy's mouth literally going through Ed's ear and reaching his brain, "All day, monster movies, comics, that Powerline and Daft Punk concert, and ALL the gravy you can stomach." Eddy's brain then started to process the words Eddy just told him for a few seconds. Suddenly, Ed was smiling, and he grabbed Double D, yelling, "IT'S TOTALLY WORTH IT DOUBLE D!!!!" As Ed let go of Double D, he said, "Look, I don't care what you do on Tuesday Eddy, but I don't want any part of it!" Shrugging, Eddy said, "Okay Double D, have it your way. Just don't come crying to us when you miss out on all the fun on that day." Little did Double D know, Eddy was beginning to think of a way to make him skip school despite insisting he didn't want to take part in it.

----------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School: Cafeteria (Again x3)~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Once Joshua and Beat picked a table for lunch, Joshua asked, "So Beat, is Rhyme with her friends again?" "Yeah, prob'ly," Beat replied as he was eating his lunch, "Yo Joshua, you mind helpin' me wit' somethin'?" "What is it?" Joshua asked. "Algebra class man, can't understand a thing, and it's only the first class so far," Beat replied, "I can't fail in dat class Joshua, I just can't." "Don't worry about it Beat, I can help," Joshua said, "We are friends after all." Smiling, Beat said, "Heh, thanks Josh. I owe you one."

---------------------------------------------------

~Taco Bell~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Meeting at Taco Bell as usual for lunch, Trixie, Gaston, and Xehanort were discussing the party at Gaston's home tonight. "Good news guys, a lot of students said they will indeed be coming to the party tonight," Gaston said. "Same," Trixie added. "Sweet! I guess we can call this party a success already!" Gaston commented. "What about you Xehanort, have you asked students to come to the party too?" Trixie asked Xehanort. "As a matter of fact, I have. Also, I was hoping you two would be alright if I set up a prank on two certain students coming to the party," Xehanort replied. "Ooh, now this I've gotta hear," Gaston said, excited to hear what prank Xehanort plans to do, and on who he plans on doing it to. "Now listen closely," Xehanort told Trixie and Gaston, quietly discussing his plan with them.

~Nintendo High School: Cafeteria (Again x4)~
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Hiccup chose a table where two other students sat. They both seemed busy in their own way. Clemont was busy building a device of some sort, while Manon and her Chespin, Harry, were both eating as though they haven't ate in months. As he was about to begin his lunch, Hiccup said, "So, I'm guessing you're both new students like me, correct?" "What makes you say that?" Clemont asked. "Just a little feeling I had. Dad tends to call it my sixth sense... but I beg to differ and just call it analyzing. Name's Hiccup by the way, new student as well," Hiccup replied. "Clemont," Clemont said, introducing himself while shaking Hiccup's hand. "That was really clever of you Hiccup," Manon added "I'm Manon. And this little guy is Harry." "Leemo!" Harry said, waving at Hiccup. "Nice to meet you too," Hiccup replied, "So, any of you going to that party tonight? I'll be going after my shift is over." "Sorry, but I have to pick up my sister from school and prepare dinner," Clemont replied. "I see," Hiccup commented. "I'd love to go there actually," Manon said, "If it's ok with you Hiccup, Harry and I could join you." "Cool, I could pick you and Harry after work," Hiccup said. Manon and Harry both nodded in agreement. "Mind telling us where you work Hiccup?" Clemont asked. "Oh it's this place called 'Flynn's Arcade.' Applied for a part-time job there yesterday, and got hired instantly. The place has so many cool arcade games. If any of you pass by it, I could give you a couple of coins to try out some of the games we got," Hiccup replied. "Wow, that's a really cool job you got there Hiccup," Clemont commented. "You work at Flynn's Arcade? OH MY GOSH! That's like one of my favorite places in all of Tokyo! I always go there once or twice a week," Manon happily cried. "LEEMO!" Harry added. "Awesome. Guess I'll get to see you at work," Hiccup said.

~Nintendo High School: Cafeteria (Again x5)~

[​IMG][​IMG]

As the twin brothers, Sora and Roxas met together for lunch and sat at a table, Roxas asked, "So, staying out of trouble?" "Yup," Sora replied as he ate.
    "And are your classes good so far?" Roxas asked again. "Yup," Sora replied again. "Cool," Roxas said as he ate his lunch.

---------------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School: Cafeteria (Again x6)~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Thor, Luna, Loki, Vanellope, and Xion gathered at a table for lunch just like they did back on Monday, discussing their plans for the day. "So, I think we can all agree that Gaston's party is not something we will be going to," Thor said, which the other four nodded in agreement. "And instead, it'll just be us five eating ice-cream," Luna said. "No disagreement there," Loki added. "Hmm, but where's a good spot to eat ice-cream?" Vanellope asked. "Well, Thor, Loki, and myself have this spot we usually meet at from time to time," Luna replied, "We could meet there for ice-cream. Also, you could watch the sunset from there. It's quite a beautiful scene." "That sounds great," Xion replied. "Oh, and Xion... I hope you're feeling better," Luna told Xion. "I feel great. Never felt better," Xion responded, "Anyway, I saw Vanitas at History class. Doesn't seem like he was looking to cause trouble with me." "Well if he does anything, you let me know straight away," Thor told Xion. Xion nodded in response.

~Nintendo High School: Cafeteria (Again x7)~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Boy, am I hungry," Axel said, sitting down at a table with Eraqus, John Smith, and Moody. "That makes two of us," John Smith added. "I don't know about you gentlemen, but seeing what happened in Toshima has really brought back terrible memories of that day from Osaka," Moody commented. "I know exactly how you feel," John Smith replied, "These certainly are dark times. Say what you will about the JIA sending bodyguards to protect those two students, Mario and Luigi, but honestly, it could be for the best. I mean, better that than to have them harmed." "Maybe so,?" Moody said. "I just hope the school won't go back to it's military-school type teaching like it did back when S-types made annual appearances," Eraqus said. "That certainly wouldn't be fun," Axel commented. "I agree. The school seemed much more peaceful ever since Al Mualim made that change," Moody added.

--------------------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School: Cafeteria (Again x8)~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Connor and Dick got together at a table for lunch, discussing their classes so far. "...So we've got a quiz next class. Usually, I'd be pissed, but since Eraqus is a good friend, I ended up forgiving him." Connor said. "Interesting," Dick replied, "I have a feeling Biochemistry's gonna be a lot tougher. But anyway, French class was very... umm... French-y." "That's not even a real word," Connor said. "Oh yeah, and who made you a dictionary?" Dick replied as the two friends continued talking about the most ridiculous things.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Ms. Frizzle's School Bus~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

After flying in the air for a couple of minutes, the school bus landed gently right next to the entrance of the Muppets Japan Theater. "Ok kids, we're HERE!" Ms. Frizzle said as she opened the bus doors. The kids in the school bus got out, cheering that they actually didn't arrive late, except for Max Killian, who simply walked out of the bus slowly, looking as though he didn't care for this field trip. Meanwhile, Jessebelle got out of the bus, with her whole body shaking, and struggling to walk. "Oh come now Jessebelle, I know you enjoyed that," Ms. Frizzle told Jessebelle as she patted her back and walked towards the group of students. Still shaking, Jessebelle could barely say a word, and thus couldn't reply, but still tried walking towards the group of students as well.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2014
  3. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

~Garden~

Vanille blinked as she saw another girl come into the garden an smelt the flowers with a smile, she was obviously a nature girl like herself and came around, holding a spray can. "Is there something I can help you with?" She asked her politely.

~Flower Shop~

Harodl saw the small display of magic, it was interesting and definitely not the sort he was accustomed to, she must have a magical core on her person and able to cast wandlessly, but that takes years of practice and plus, she sounded like this was something she didn't want discovered btu then she talked about engagement from her sister just talking with someone for a few days, it sounded like a first meeting as well, now Harold knew there were some magical binding contracts in the Wizarding World set by parents for marriage but at least you ahd some forewarning beforehand, it sounded like her sister just up and decided it without any consent.

"There's probably a very good reason behind it so I shouldn't assume anything yet, keep an open mind." Harold thought and pulled a chair up and sat in it, staring at Elsa who was on the bed.

"There's probably a reason behind this engagement, did your parents consult his family about it?" Harold regretted asking that question as she looked downcast, something obviously happened to her family by her facial expression turning downcast, he decided to change the subject and maybe help Elsa feel a bit more comfortable.

"Accio glass." Harold said with a palm out as Elsa's glass of water was called to his hand and he caught it and the look of surprise on Elsa's face. "I'm a wizard, so seeing something out of the ordinary is normal for me." Harold levitated the Glass in his hand and made it rotate a few inches above his hand. "However, us wizards or witches tend to keep this side of ourselves hidden due to a Statue of Secrecy and well, among other things, but we live side by side with the people and act natural, your magic is slightly different but I suspect it works in the same way we utilize our magic." Harold finished and moved his hand, letting the glass simply float in mid-air as Elsa seemed sceptical it was actual magic.

"You think I attached wires or something? Go ahead, move your hand all around it." Harold said with a smile.

~Tokyo Cathedral~

Yuri stretched his arms out before hearing footsteps and placed his hands on his satchel on his back as he saw Alice come with a woman with red hair. "Took you long enough, I think I was about to doze off." He said cheekily.

4. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

-Command Center-

The four teleports lifted and the four boys found themselves in a new place. Noah admired the control panel while Orion and Troy explored and admired the rest of the room. Jake, Orion, and Troy joined Noah around the control panel, where they each looked at each other and Troy asked, "Where are we?" "A better question would be where is here?" Orion asked, Jake jumped when he said, "What is that?" He pointed to Navi as she appeared in front of them, Noah went starry-eyed and gazed at Navi.

[​IMG]

-Garden-

When Emma heard a voice, she looked and saw the gardener, Vanille. Quickly standing and bowing, she said, "I'm sorry, miss. I just wanted to enjoy the sight of flowers for a little bit. I didn't mean to disturb your gardening." She looked embarrassed and looked at her feet, her face red from embarrassment.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Taco Bell-

After Kira retrieved her guitar from the music room, she met up with Gia and headed to Taco Bell since they headed to discuss their recent battle without too many people listening. After they ordered their food, Gia asked, "How do you think that spoiled prince is doing?" "Probably crying and whining about his loss and the fact he had to run away from a battle." Kira said, holding her guitar case. "I'm still surprised that he decided to come down instead of sending one of his commanders." Gia nodded and thought about it herself as they got their food and started to eat.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Cafeteria-

In the cafeteria, Dante met with Billy, Nala, and Thomas then spoke them about their day while Dante happily eyed Nala. Koyomi entered the cafeteria with Haruto and stayed close to him, going to eat with Haruto. Gentaro waved at Haruto and Kengo, making sure they knew where he and Kengo sat though Kengo facepalmed. Natsumi took her lunch and kept her eye on Tsukasa. After he got his lunch, Ryotaro actually managed to reach the table without a accident and sighed in relief. Akiza took her lunch and went to a table to eat peacefully.

Applejack and Fluttershy took their lunches and found a table where they could eat, Fluttershy asked, "Hey, Applejack, where is Rainbow Dash?" "Don't know, she's usually here." Applejack said, sitting. Ron and Harry would have enjoyed their lunch if it wasn't Draco demending how he would eat his lunch. Rhyme smiled and laughed as she sat with some of her classroom. Nero stretched and quietly ate his lunch while Namine just ate her lunch.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Hermione & Philip-

Hermione joined Philip and they went to the library after he left French Class. They sat in the library and ate their lunch, Hermione wondered how things were doing back at the agency while Philip kept quiet and ate his lunch. Hermione looked at him and quietly ate her lunch.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Senshi-

The Sailor Senshi had been discussing the time they had from the break about their mission while eating their lunch. Rei was in prayer, using her mystic third eye while everyone kept quiet and thought to themselves about what to do if there was a monster they could only beat.

[​IMG]

-Ankh-

"I'm not surprised you don't care about a team member." Kazari said, hiding in the tree. "You haven't changed since 800 years ago, Ankh. Well, when that Yummy appears, I will take all the Cell Medals and regain the Cores that you stole from me."

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Eiji & Kimberly-

Sitting besides Kimberly, Eiji shared his lunch with her and talked with her about random things, Kimberly asking how Hina was doing and other things. Eiji kept a eye on the Yummy as it steadily grew in her.

[​IMG]

-Flower Shop-

Elsa loooked at the floating glass and quickly waved her hand over the glass, then was surprised to find that the glasses was actually floating by magic. "Well, it is nice to find someone else who is talented in magic. Well, if you know who I am, may I ask who are you?" Elsa said, taking a breath and calming herself down.

[​IMG]

-Anna-

Anna smiled at Hans helping in finding her sister and prayed that Elsa was okay.

-Tokyo Cathedral-

Alice glared at Yuri and walked away, Karin wondered what happened between them and tried to keep up with her while Cecil and Edward felt awkward, following them from behind with Edge. Alice tried to get away from Yuri and walked a good distance from him, not paying attention to her surroundings and that she got lost.

5. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

~Nintendo High: Halls~

Mario and Luigi immediately scrambled out of the Biology classroom with Rosalina in tow as they ran down the halls, Luigi's face showing breakneck sweat and concern along with fear. "Mario, do you even know where Honnouiji Academy is to even get Mom and Dad out of there." Mario stopped and rubbed his nose with a smirk on his face. "Luigi, even I know when there's a big eye-sore standing out in the middle of Tokyo. That eye-sore's probably Honnouiji itself." Luigi nodded firmly. "Indeed, it might be dangerous but if Eldstar's correct then we need to move quickly." The brothers nodded and scrambled down the hall carrying Rosalina as they ran past Peppy coming out of his classroom. Peppy blinked as he saw the girl they were carrying before starting towards the Cafeteria. "So, that's the girl...interesting."

~Nintendo High: Cafeteria [Act 1]~

Kairi walked over to Sora while gently carrying her lunch as she sat down at the table with the incident in Toshima still on her mind as the memory of what she still did ringing. She felt like she had to speak had to speak up about what happened. "Hey Sora, Roxas..." She quietly started to eat her lunch

~Taco Bell [Act 2]~

Bowser burst through the doors making his presence known as he got his usual lunch and Baja Blast and sat down with Gaston and them laughing. "Oh man, that gecko didn't see that coming! Make a smartass comment about me and you get dunked in the toilet Bowser-style!" He then noticed Xehanort and half-closed his red eyes. "Oh, it's you again. I've been hearing from some of my victims that you've been helping out with invitations." He then grinned and gave him a playful jab on the shoulder. "Nice job! Maybe I might be able to break my record with the dweebs."

~Nintendo High: Cafeteria [Act 3]~

Ralph and Felix had been sitting with the other teachers listening just as Peppy arrived staring down the men as he sat down with them. "I'm afraid this has become much bigger than what we thought men. According to Elvin something fell out of the sky and crashed in Tokyo the night the Toshima incident occurred. Then today I felt the Relic's power telling me about Rosalina and her power affecting Mario and Luigi."

~Minato District: Mario Bros. House~

After having managed to jump over Nintendo High's gates Mario and Luigi were scrambling and jumping wildly down the streets of Tokyo, Rosalina was holding onto Luigi tightly as the Mario Brothers jumped right on top of Inferno Obitus and E. Tempura Wizard's heads dazing them. "Excuse us!" "Sorry about that!" The brothers quickly ran past the Deities, Nintendo High Veterans, Shepard, and Geno causing them all to blink in surprise as they jumped away from the scene. An enraged Inferno Obitus pointed forward with rage and anger on his face. "Get them! KILL THOSE BOYS! I don't care what it takes but murder those brothers!" It was then that seven colored lights started to follow after them colored Red, Blue, Black, Yellow, Pink, Green, and White.

~Honnou: Presenting the Psychos!~

Mario and Luigi were running up walls and jumping across as many solid surfaces as they could with the lights following them. Rosalina managed to peek over Luigi's shoulder only to notice the green and white lights darting off to the sides of them and started to blast towards them at breakneck speeds. Luigi screamed loudly before Rosalina pulled out a lightweight wand that had a golden star on the end of it. With a flick of her wrist and quick hand movement a bubble of energy appeared around her and Luigi causing the green and white lights to slam into the bubble revealing that they looked an awful lot like twisted, demonic Power Rangers. In a fit of anger Mario turned around and jumped towards the white light and grabbed the figure's legs as he started to spin around rather quickly. "Get away from my brother!" He then threw the white figure at the other lights knocking the pink and yellow lights out of the sky.

The Black and Blue figures slammed hard into the bubble sending Luigi and Rosalina speeding towards Honnou City like a speeding comet. Mario watched them speed off before moving his body in mid-air to dodge an oncoming sword assault from the red figure as he rushed at the chubby boy. Mario crossed his arms as he dodged it without effort sticking his tounge out. "You do realize I come from a family who has the airborne advantage against you, right?" Mario's answer was immediately countered when the blue figure appeared above him in a formation of blue pixels and slammed his foot into Mario's gut sending him flying towards Luigi and Rosalina. "You might have the airborne advantage, but your movement is slow and is easily exploited...even with your so-called jumping prowess." "HEY SHUT UP!"

The trio crashed into a large street comprising of various houses made for no-star students and considered to be the slums compared to higher up. The seven figures landed on the ground in front of Mario and Luigi's positions. Mario stood up and braced himself alongside Luigi as they stood defensively in front of Rosalina, Mario spoke up loudly. "Alright! Just what are you, some of Power Ranger knock offs! Because it's clear you're evil and not fooling anyone!" The red figure slowly lead a march as the group walked towards them. "On the contrary, compared to them we are superior and flawless. We are the true Power Rangers and were created to destroy Zordon's forces...however you two are a higher priority than anything Zordon could send out." Luigi scratched his head in confusion. "Zordon? Mario do you know who that guy is?" "Luigi, I have no idea...but these Psychos are going down!" Rosalina gently pushed Mario and Luigi and walked through them, she was staring the Psychos down sternly before speaking up rather unamused. "You claim to be flawless perfection, all I see are a whole bunch of S-Type copies standing between us and getting to my adoptive parents. Go ahead and come at us...I won't hold back against you freaks of nature."

Last edited: Jun 23, 2014
  6. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Nintendo High School: Principal's Office~

[​IMG]

While working on some paperwork, there was a knock on Al Mualim's door. "Come in," Al Mualim said. The door opened, and in came Gordon Ramsay...

[​IMG]

"Al Mualim, good to see you," Gordon Ramsay said as he entered Al Mualim's office. "Ah, Chef Ramsay, welcome," Al Mualim greeted Gordon, shaking his hand, "I have your contract here, ready for you to sign." "Perfect," Gordon replied as Al Mualim handed him the 6-month contract (for one semester) that once signed, will officially make Gaordon Ramsay a staff member of Nintendo High, "If you don't mind, I may or may not bring some help when overseeing the Cooking Club." "That's fine Gordon," Al Mualim replied, "Whoever you bring will be your responsibility. Now then, just to go over your duties... You will be supervising the Cooking Club after school five days a week, as well as guiding the kitchen staff starting on Monday. I am aware you checked the kitchen this morning, and thus I assume you know what needs to be changed there starting next week. Anyway, do you accept these conditions? If you do, then go ahead and sign." "Very well," Chef Ramsay said, signing the contract. "Welcome to Nintendo High School, Chef Gordon Ramsay," Al Mualim said, smiling. "It's an honor to be a staff member of this school," Gordon Ramsay replied, shaking Al Mualim's hand again.

----------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Hey Kairi," Roxas replied as Kairi sat next to them. "How are your classes going?" Sora asked Kairi,
    "Biology and History are okay so far." "Algebra is also going ok for me so far," Roxas added while eating his food, "Biochemistry though... seems like a challenge, which is alright, because I could use a challenge this semester."

-------------------------------------------

~Rooftop of Building Close to Alice~

[​IMG]

Noticing Alice walking away from Yuri, Discord teleported from one rooftop to another, trying to not lose sight of Alice. Discord was wondering why Alice suddenly walked away. Nevertheless, Discord was determined to just focus on continuing his mission of simply watching Alice.

~Taco Bell~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    After hearing Xehanort's plans for Mario and Luigi at the party, Gaston said, "Wow, I gotta say Xehanort, you keep surprising me. Heh, I am so glad I got to know you." "I agree, I certainly am impressed. Can't wait to see that prank happen tonight," Trixie added. Just then, Bowser arrived, giving Xehanort a playful jab on the shoulder. "Bowser, good to see ya again!" Gaston said, greeting Bowser. "Oh, Xehanort actually did a lot more than just pass out invitations Bowser dear," Trixie told Bowser, "He planned out a prank to embarrass two certain Italian pests at the party." "She's right, Bowser. Xehanort here is one clever prankster. Now usually, I'd say 'No one plans out pranks like Gaston,' but that was until Xehanort told me his plans," Gaston added. "Why thank you Gaston," Xehanort said, "Now Bowser, I know how much those two annoy you. So what do say? Help us with the prank?"

[​IMG]

After getting his lunch, Bulk Biceps went over to the table where Fluttershy and Applejack sat. Sitting next to them, Bulk said, "Hi Applejack! Hi Fluttershy! Sorry I didn't come on Monday. I had a cold that day. Any idea where Rainbow Dash is?"

-------------------------------------------

~Command Center~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"That would be my friend Navi," Alpha 5 replied to Jake, "By the way, my name is Alpha 5. And that there is Zordon, the very reason Power Rangers exist on Earth. If it's no trouble, Zordon would like to know more about how you became Power Rangers, as well as the lab." "Troy, Noah, Jake, Orion... it is important I know who it is that gave you your morphers," Zordon added, "Know that if you fight on the side of good, then you have my utmost trust. But right now, I fear the technology of my homeworld may be sought by the forces of evil."

---------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School: Cafeteria (Again x2)~

[​IMG]

Sitting down with Ralph and Felix, Coulson heard what Peppy said about Rosalina. "Rosalina?" Phil asked, "You think there's a connection between her and the Relic? Also, funny you should mention her relation to Mario and Luigi. Something happened earlier in my Biology class with those three."

~The Relic~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Tinia, have you warned him?" Minerva asked Tinia. "Yes, I told Peppy about that girl that appeared on Earth a few days ago. The one they call Rosalina, and the danger she poses to those around her, especially those two boys she interacts with," Tinia replied. "Indeed," Minerva added, "Nevertheless, if she really is from there... then she could be an advantage in fighting the S-types." "Advantage? HAH! Don't make me laugh..." a tense voice said close by...

[​IMG][​IMG]

It was Juno, accompanied by the Great Intelligence. "Juno has a point," the Great Intelligence said, "Why should we even trust her kind? Where were they when our home world was invaded by Thanos and his S-types? Where were they when the S-types slaughtered every last one of our kind? Where were they when we lost our planet Azarath? If anything, this entire ordeal is their fault. It was one of their kind who gave the Relic to our people as a gift, the Relic that would eventually attract Thanos's attention." "With all due respect Great Intelligence, Rosalina's kind should not be blamed for our own shortfalls. And besides, this could be the closest ever to eradicating the S-type threat on Earth," Minerva said. "Hmph, very well Minerva. Trust this Rosalina girl if you wish. But... I simply don't think they're enough to defeat the S-types," Juno replied.

------------------------------------------

~Triskelion (aka The J.I.A. Headquarters)~

[​IMG]

"Status report," Nick Fury said while facing a screen indicating the location of every JIA agent surrounding Nintendo High School. "Mario and Luigi have just left the building with a girl," a voice from Fury's radio said. "Then follow them," Fury replied. "Yes sir," the voice replied. Fury watched as the JIA agents began moving away from Nintendo High, following wherever Mario and Luigi were headed. "Sir, Mario and Luigi are being followed by seven lights. Our scanners indicate that they are S-types!" The same voice said. "Then what are you waiting for, kill those mother***ing S-types!" Fury yelled. "Yes sir!" the voice replied, "Fire! Fire!" Nick Fury could hear the sound of rifles firing at the S-types following Mario and Luigi. "I-it looks like they've taken the appearance of Power Rangers!" the voice from the radio added. "Damn..." Fury commented after hearing that the S-types took the appearance of Power Rangers. After a minute or two, the same voice from the radio said, "Sir... two of the S-types just sent Mario and Luigi flying out of sight. The S-types then followed them." "Well what are you waiting for? Find them now!" Nick Fury replied. "Right away sir!" the voice replied. 'S-type Power Rangers?' Nick Fury thought to himself. The JIA official figured that some extra help may be needed from Zordon...

------------------------------------------------

~Muppets Japan Theater~
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"
    And here we are!" Ms. Frizzle said as her class (plus Jessebelle) entered the theater.
    "Wow..." Pipsqueak said, marveling at the sight of the theater. All around the area were props from the Muppets Show. "Look Dedenne! The Great Gonzo's cannon! Animal's drumsticks! The Swedish Chef's spatula! And so much more!" Bonnie said. "Guess it's a dream come true for you," Sweetie Belle told Bonnie. "It is Sweetie Belle," Bonnie replied. "Alright class, follow me, and I'll show you where they usually practiced for shows," Ms. Frizzle said while her class and Jessebelle followed. While walking with the class, Bonnie noticed a sign pointing towards Kermit's office. Desperately wanting to see the office, Bonnie whispered to Pipsqueak and Sweetie Belle, "Hey, cover for me." "Where are you going?" Sweetie Belle whispered back. "Don't worry, I'll be back," Bonnie whispered as she sneakily left the group of students, and headed towards Kermit's office. Meanwhile, Max Killian noticed Bonnie sneaking away, and wondered what Bonnie was up to.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2014
  7. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

~Garden~

Vanille just gave a smile to Emma. "You didn't disturb me at all, it's nice to see someone appreciates the hard work and effort put into the garden by the students, it just goes show there are people who care about Mother Nature." Vanille answered and continued. "If you like, you can help me out by getting that watering can and start on that side of the garden." Vanille offered to her.

~Cafeteria-

Haruto's lunch was quite unique, it was a paper bag and when he put his hand inside, he brought out a plain sugared donut and bit into it, relishing in it's taste as Gentaro wave dhis arms rather energetically to be noticed and he raised a free hand to let him know he was noticed, Tsukasa, just played with his food for a few minutes as he wa sbeing hawk-eyed by natsumi, it swore she was like a predator with those eyes.

Kazu meanwhile, had a tray of food and surveyed his surroundings and found the girl, Akiza and went to her table. "May I join you?" he asked her while vergil was in a corner of the lunch room, sitting by his lonesome for two reasons, one was to not be around his brother and two, it was to provide communication within the school so everyone knew a teacher was available for anything, damn that contract on teacher-student relationships.

Tidus was eating well, what every lunch would include, proteins and vitamins, that kind of stuff to keep him in top shape, of course he wasn't so stupid as to swallow ti all down too fast like one time.

~Ankh~

Ankh heard Kaazri's voice and leapt down from it, looking at the human feline. "That's the spoils of the victor, Kazari, but I'll be taking all those Medals, maybe I'll do you a favour and leave you with just one Cell Medal and leave you with a Single Core Medal." Ankh answered with a dry tone.

~Narumi Detective Agency~

Shotaro gave a sigh as he finished typewriting his report, there wasn't any new cases that came in due to the emotional trauma the city was in and he heard the door bell jingle and saw a strange girl who more looked like she belonged in a church, she seemed to be confused about where she was. "Can I help you miss?" Shotaro asked as he got out of his chair to stretch himself

~Elsa and Harold~

Harold was asked who he was by Elsa, it wouldn't eb right to lie to royalty, at least in this case. "I'm Harold Flamel, an adopted son and once a student of the famous Nicolas Flamel, the one who created the rumoured Philosopher's Stone, the Elixir of Eternal Life and to turn lead into gold." He answered quite casually, as if the fact he was adopted by a world renowned Alchemist was like asking about the weather. "And I know who you are by the word of that police officer, but this is really the first I heard of you, where I lived with Nick, we didn't hear much news about the outside world due to the secrecy of location and to be neutral to events that occur."

8. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

-Command Center-

"Whoa, big head." Jake said, looking at Zordon when he appeared. Noah looked at Troy and Orion, he said, "Troy, Orion, you two seem have been the observant during the time there. Why don't you two tell him?" Troy and Orion looked at each other and Troy began the story as he recalled what happened as he and the others were captured and blindfolded, then being subjected to horrible tests. Orion explained that the scientist was just a mad power-hungry person who saw them as test objects, he explained how he felt it was not a mere chance that the girls were there and the scientist died during the attack.

[​IMG]

-Garden-

"Sure, I would love to, miss." Emma said, smiling as she set her bag down and went to the watering can. Picking it up, Emma began to water the flower gently, with a smile on her face.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Taco Bell-

Gia looked at Gaston and his group before sighing, she asked Kira, "Are you going to the party tonight?" "Yeah, but to be honest, I would prefer fighting the X-Borgs, Bruisers, or a commander." Kira said, sipping her drink. Gia laughed slightly and said, "That was kinda brutal honest." Kira smiled and nodded.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Cafeteria-

"Oh, Kazu. Sure, go ahead." Akiza said, looking at Kazu and eating her lunch. Koyomi sat next to Haruto and ate her lunch that Wajima had prepared for her, looking at Gentaro. Kengo pulled Gentaro's arm down and ate his lunch, wishing that he didn't do that and sighed. Ryotaro began to eat his lunch but somehow ended up, making a mess of himself and he sighed. Yuna sat with Tidus as did Rikku and Paine, eating the lunch that Aerith and chaos made for them, still thinking about how Lenne is working with her in the flower shop.

Ron groaned as he and Harry listened to Draco talk about his life in London, the two almost wished that they had gone with Hermione so they didn't have to endure what they were doing through. Looking at Bulk, Applejack tipped her hat, "Howdey, Bulk. Good to see you." "We don't know where Rainbow Dash is. She's probably training or something." Fluttershy said, eating her lunch.

Dante smiled, eating with his friends. Tommy didn't really listened to what being said as he was worried about Kimberly and ate his lunch. Natsumi ate her lunch and smiled, enjoying her grandfather's cooking. Namine sat at her table, eating.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Library-

Hermione sat quietly in the library, looking through some of the books after she finished her lunch. She looked at Philip, who was in his look up mode to pass the time. 'I wonder what he is looking up.' She thought to herself, looking at him.

[​IMG]

-Ankh-

"Then I guess I will snuff OOO's life as well as that Pink Ranger." Kazari said, revealing himself. "Even if I wasn't a member of the Crystal Order, I would still do that. But I am and I must complete my mission of finding the right half of Double." He ran off, disappearing.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Eiji & Kimberly-

Kimberly laughed and smiled as Eiji talked about his many times with Ankh and sighed as he wished that Ankh wasn't so stubborn and had a larger range of interests. He talked about Hina, and how she helped him with his work at the school.

[​IMG]

-Harold & Elsa-

"Well, uh...... It's a honor to meet you, Harold Flamel." Elsa said, surprising at how causal he was explained that he knew the famous alchemist and grew a small curtsy. "Well, thank you for bringing me here, I guess. But I don't know if I will go back to the others."

-Narumi Detective Agency-

"Oh, I'm sorry. I got lost. I didn't mean to interrupt you." Alice said, bowing as she saw Shotaro and realized her surroundings. "Um, where am I?" Outside, Karin, Cecil, Edward and Edge looked around for Alice and wondered where she went.

9. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Parliament~
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Many members of parliament were still shaken from the events of the banquet, especially Kuzco, who didn't expect Queen Elsa to run away like that. "Good day everyone," speaker of the parliament, Coriolanus Snow, said, "First off, I know many of us here are still shocked by what happened at the banquet earlier. All we can do know is pray for Queen Elsa's safety, and that she is found and reunited with her sister. Anyway, onto our first order of business. Kuzco, you were about to make a proposal for the Kuzcotopia project. Lets hear it." Kuzco didn't respond, sitting in his chair motionless, still thinking about Elsa. "Umm, Kuzco... we don't have all day," Snow said. "Hmm, oh, sorry about that," Kuzco said as he snapped out of it, and shifted his focus back to his presentation, plugging his flashdrive into his laptop, and connecting it to a projector to present a PowerPoint presentation to Parliament, "Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen. Today, I will be talking to you about a potential problem solver for my hometown of Porta Vista, Japan. For the past year, unemployment in Porta Vista has been high, with no signs of recovery, and certainly embarrassing for a city that is a popular tourist destination. What to do about it? The solution... KUZCOTOPIA! A megamall built right off the Porta Vista shore on a small island. It is estimated that funding this project will create at least 5,000 jobs while bringing in more tourists AND revenue to the city of Porta Vista. Construction will consist of not only the mall itself, but a bridge the connect the island and the mainland, making transportation to and from the island easy. Ladies and gentlemen, I ask for your approval in funding this project, and helping Porta Vista in creating jobs, jobs, jobs! Now then, any question?" Getting up from her chair, prime minister candidate, Cosmos, said, "Mr. Kuzco, correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that the same island where years ago, a woman named Nastina tried building a hotel on that same island, only to cause the Tentacool around to attack the city and cause billions of yen in damages?" "In addition, I would like to add that given what happened before, disrupting the Tentacool's ecosystem may not be the best idea," Celestia added. "Good points ladies, very good points," Kuzco replied, "Yes, it's true, I know about what happened when Nastina tried to build that hotel, and I assure you, she is still serving time in prison for what she caused. As for the Tentacool in the area, part of the mall is planned to be a Tentacool reservoir, which will be used to study and take care of the Tentacool around the island. I give you my word that the Tentacool will NOT attack like they did last time." "Very well Kuzco," Snow said, "We'll discuss this project one last time on Monday, after which we will vote on whether to approve of it or not on Tuesday." "Thank you speaker," Kuzco replied as he sat on his chair and removed the flashdrive from his laptop, closing his presentation.

-------------------------------------------------

~Tokyo Sidewalk~

[​IMG]

Sighing after stepping out of another store, Officer was wondering if the police were ever going to find Queen Elsa. She noticed her Gastly approaching her, wondering if it had better luck...

[​IMG]

"Anything?" Jenny asked her Gastly. "Gastly," Gastly replied, shaking its head, indicating that it didn't have luck in locating Queen Elsa either. "I see... well, good work anyway. Return," Officer Jenny said, summoning Gastly back into its Pokeball. Just then, Officer Jenny's cell phone rang. Checking her phone, Jenny noticed it was officer James Carter. Answering her phone, Jenny asked, "What is it Carter?"

[​IMG]

"Yo gurl, I hear we lookin' for Ice Queen now," Carter said. "Good job Carter, you sure are learning quick," Officer Jenny sassily replied. "Haha, very funny Jenny," Carter replied, "Anyway, any luck findin' Elsa?" "If I did, the police wouldn't still be looking for her," Jenny replied. "Aight, aight, how 'bout this? You search my part of the city, and I search yours. Maybe we missed something?" James said. "Hmm... that's not a bad idea actually. Alright Carter, lets give it a shot. Oh, and you're still buying donuts for everyone at the tomorrow," Officer Jenny replied. "Of course gurl," Carter replied, "Oh, and Jenny, one more question... what color panties you wearing?" Officer Jenny immediately hung up after Carter asked that question.

~Turbo's Origins Part 2: Flashback 1 Year Ago / Crystal Order HQ~
    [​IMG][​IMG]

"So, think you're getting the hang of being a Crystal Order member?" Discord asked Mewtwo as the two were walking around the Crystal Order's headquarters. "Yes, I guess you could say that," Mewtwo replied.
    "Nice," Discord said, "Well anyway, you already know that as a Crystal Order member, you are supposed to do missions given to you by any one of our top 3 leaders. But when you don't have a mission or you've already completed one, you could simply just relax and do nothing, which is something I do a lot of. But recently, I found a certain something that I'm sure I'm gonna spend a lot of free time on later. I'll show you what it is." Once the two reached Discord's room, Discord showed Mewtwo the TurboTime arcade arcade game he found at a dumpster next to Flynn's Arcade. "What is this?" Mewtwo asked. "This, my Pokefriend, is what we call a video game. This specific one's called TurboTime. Used to play it so many times back in the day. Ah, good times... anyway, there really is no point to video games. You simply try to win a game, and that's it. Fun!" "Fun? What is this 'fun' that you're speaking of?" Mewtwo asked. Surprised at the fact that Mewtwo had no idea what fun was, Discord tried to think of a way to explain it to Mewtwo. "What is fun, umm... let me spell it for you. F is for friends wh-" Discord replied, with his song suddenly interrupted when he saw Rassilon facing him and Mewtwo...

[​IMG]

"R-Rassilon... didn't see you there," Discord said.
    "Oh don't mind me, I was just wondering if I could try out that video game you have there," Rassilon replied. Discord was confused by Rassilon's words, as he didn't look like a person interested in video games or fun. Nevertheless, Discord shrugged, and said, "Sure, go right ahead. Mewtwo and I could leave you alone." Walking away with Mewtwo, Discord told Mewtwo, "So where was I... oh yeah, fun... F is for friends who do stuff together...." Meanwhile Rassilon walked over to the arcade game, and noticed the character Turbo in the game yelling the word 'Turbo-tastic!' every couple of seconds. Smiling, Rassilon figured that this video game may be a good way to test out a certain technology that could make beings like Turbo real...

~Rooftop of Building Close to Narumi Detective Agency~

[​IMG]

Discord watched as Alice entered the Narumi Detective Agency, wondering why she needed to see a detective. Meanwhile, at a different rooftop close to where Discord was...

[​IMG]

Javert was continuing his successful mission of monitoring fellow Crystal Order member, Discord. So far, Javert noted that Discord was doing his mission as he was instructed, despite that strange occurrence earlier when Javert noticed Discord talking to thin air.

------------------------------------

~Command Center~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Aye-yi-yi... guess it's a dead end," Alpha 5 commented, "Looks like we won't know anything about who that scientist was after all." "Yes Alpha," Zordon replied, "But I feel that while this man of evil is gone, his actions have helped bring about new allies for us. Troy, Jake, Noah, and Orion, you all have my trust, and are welcome here anytime. You all have my blessing to be Power Rangers." Suddenly, an alrm sounded. "Aye-yi-yi! It looks like it's an urgent message from the Triskelion!" Alpha 5 yelled as he pressed a button, playing a message from Nick Fury...

[​IMG]

"This is agent Nick Fury, reporting a special case of S-types that have just been located in the city of Honnou. It's a group of seven S-types that are highly dangerous, and have taken the form of Power Rangers. Zordon, we need your help urgently!" the message played.
    Alpha, summon the Rangers, Riders, and Gokaigers!" Zordon ordered Alpha. Alpha nodded and summoned the three teams for this emergency.

10. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

~Honnou~

The Psychos stopped just a few feet away from the trio and raised their hands up in the air. Mario squinted his eyes as he noticed all seven of them started to charge a sphere of black energy that had their respective colors, Psycho Red spoke up calmly with a menace. "Our combined power will be sure to wipe you three off the face of the planet...all in the name of Astral Praenunitus...." It was then that they all show their arms forward firing a beam of energy that grew huge and was heading towards the trio quickly. Mario's jaw dropped immediately. "Well crap..." It was then that the large beam of energy seemingly engulfed all three of them with Mario closing his eyes waiting for the inevitable. After a few seconds of not feeling anything Mario opened his eyes only to see the raging energy curling around them, behind him stood Luigi and Rosalina standing back-to-back with Rosalina having made the bubble beforehand. Mario's eyes looked up at Luigi as he asked. "Luigi, do you have a plan on how to beat these weirdoes!" "Well, judging from what I've seen Blue has to be removed first. He's the one reading our movement." Rosalina nodded. "Indeed, right now they can't see or hear us, but I don't know how long I can hold the bubble up." "Okay..remove Blue...then from my guess Pink and Yellow, followed by Black, then finally White, Green, and Red." "It would be best if one of you split off while the other goes from behind Blue's back."

The firey energy dissipated in front of the Psychos leaving behind thick smoke and a crater in the aftermath. Psycho Red just laughed as he looked at the scene. "And Astral made just a big deal about those two being a threat...let's go..." The Psycho Rangers turned around and started to leave the area when a large rushing green fireball flew out of the crater and slammed directly into the back of Psycho Red sending him tumbling forward a few feet as the other Psychos were face to face with green overalls, white shirt, white hat, and burning green eyes. The other Psychos and Luigi stared each other down except...just where were Mario and Rosalina?

~Taco Bell~

Bowser crossed his arms and started to think about the question really closely with his eyes closed, oddly enough he was also quiet and not saying a single word. After a few minutes Bowser opened his eyes and spoke a single stern word. "No." People who were near the table were in surprise as Bowser continued his explanation. "No, those two may be annoying and stupid...but I'm not going to stoop that low just to beat them. After what happened recently with them I've found that they're different from the normal chumps...so I want to have a fair fight with them, no shortcuts, no cheating, no dishonest tricks." He then grabbed the tray of Tacos and stood up walking away from the table. "I'll see you guys later..."

Bowser walked away from the Taco Bell with the food in tow as he thought back to the events in Toshima. His mind was wrapping itself around what he had witnessed before giving off a toothy, fanged grin as he spoke to himself. "Just you wait S-Types...I will be stronger!"

~Nintendo High: Cafeteria~

Peppy looked over at Phil and nodded "Yes, I do believe they are both connected. My senses went crazy just before the end of class before the Relic spoke to me, it was then that I saw the girl with them and put two and two together. Phil you were with the three, what happened?"

~Nintendo High: Cafeteria [Act II]~

"My classes have been going alright...all except for a few things that I'm having trouble with..." Kairi explained quietly as she ate her food while looking down at it. She then looked up at Sora with concern showing in her sapphire eyes with her lips pursed asking softly. "Sora, we've known each other for a long time. Do you think you could keep a secret for me?"

Last edited: Jul 8, 2014
  11. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

[​IMG]

"Well, it's hard to explain," Phil Coulson replied, "Mario just looked right into Rosalina's right eye, and collapsed. I noticed something funny about her eye, so I figured she wasn't a powerless human like myself. She then mentioned that those who look into her right eye could simply wake up shortly... or die. So I left the classroom and immediately called 911, hoping they can do something about Mario. I'm not sure what else was happening in the classroom while I was calling, but moments later, I heard Luigi yell something. So I went in, and found Mario alive and well, who requested he, Luigi, and Rosalina be excused for a family emergency. And that's all I remember."

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Sure, what is it Kairi?" Sora asked Kairi. "Yeah, what is it Kairi?" a familiar voice asked. Turning around, Sora and Roxas found their abusive cousin, Vanitas, standing next to their table. "VANITAS?!?!" both Sora and Roxas screamed in shock.

[​IMG]

"Hey cousins. Missed me?
    " Vanitas said as he scooched in between Kairi and Sora,
    "
    Wow, I gotta say, it took me FOREVER to find you guys. I mean, it's almost as though you two were purposely trying to avoid me. Ridiculous, am I right?" "Uhh... y-yeah... Sora and I would NEVER try to avoid you Vanitas," Roxas lied. "Heh, now that's what I like to hear," Vanitas replied as he started to give Sora a noogie, much to Sora's dismay, "Yup, that's family for ya, ALWAYS sticking together no matter what, and always being truthful with one another. So Kairi, what is this secret you're going to share with me and my two awesome cousins?"

~Taco Bell~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Trixie and Gaston were shocked to see THE Bowser reject their offer to prank Mario and Luigi, with both thinking that Bowser may be starting to go soft. "Did that just happen?" Gaton asked. "That can't be the Bowser we know," Trixie replied. "Maybe it was for the best," Xehanort replied, "If anything, it's probably best that this prank only involves the three of us and Vanitas, as originally planned."

~Muppets Japan Theater (Kermit the Frog's Office)~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Opening the door to Kermit’s office, Bonnie, along with her Dedenne, entered the old office. The office was full of dust and cobwebs, and everything seemed to be untouched. There were framed photos on the walls of Kermit with all sorts of celebrities. Bonnie then passes a shelf with many award statues: an Emmy, an Oscar, a Grammy, an NAAPP (National Association for the Advancement of People with Powers) Award, a Nobel Prize, and an Olympic Medal. "
    Wow..." Bonnie commented in awe as she continued to marvel at the memorabilia all around her. "Deden," Dedenne added. Suddenly, Bonnie heard someone opening the door. Gasping, Bonnie told Dedenne, "Oh no, we gotta hide!" Ducking behind a desk for cover, Bonnie and Dedenne notice the door open, and in comes Waldorf and Statler, two of the Muppets, along with a man wearing gloves, named Tex Richman...

[​IMG][​IMG]

"
    Now this here is Kermit the Frog's old office," Statler told Tex. "Or so we've been 'toad'" Waldorf added, with he and Statler chuckling as usual. "
    Well, as you know, gentlemen, I've loved the Muppets since I was a boy. And what better way to honor the Muppets than to make this beautiful theater a Muppet museum. I think I'll call this room the 'Kermit the Frog's Old Office Room,'" Tex Richman said. Bonnie was excited when she heard Richman's proposal to turn the theater into a full-fledged museum for the Muppets. 'That would be so awesome!!' Bonnie thought to herself. Handing Tex a giant contract, Waldorf said, "Now, this here is the standard 'Rich and Famous' contract Kermit signed 30 years ago, that contains..." "The deed to this property," Richman said, finishing Waldorf's sentence while inspecting the contract with a magnifying glass. "Exactly," Statler said. "Now, this contract is 100 percent ironclad, with one minor exception. If the Muppets can raise the one billion yen it would cost to buy the building before this contract expires, then they get their theater back," Waldorf continued. "You know, if I didn't know better, I'd say you were reciting some sort of an important plot point," Statler told Waldorf. "Well I hope so," Waldorf replied, "Otherwise, I just bored half of the RPers participating in HSD to death." "You mean half of the HSD RPers are still alive?" Statler said, with he and Waldorf doing their usual chuckle, "It's nice doing business with you Mr. Richman." "The pleasure's all mine," Tex replied as Waldorf and Statler exited the office. Once he made sure the two were gone, Tex Richman picked up his cellphone, and made a call. Curious as to who Tex Richman was calling, Bonnie listened closely to what Richman was saying. "Yes... I'm standing in the office right now," Tex spoke through his phone, "Hmm, those loser Muppets think I'm gonna build a museum. Little do they know of our plan to demolish the whole place. Then those crystals beneath will be liberated.... Heh, we've got the entire world duped. Won't be a matter of time before we're the ones in charge. Thank you, Master Rassilon." Tex Richman then exited the office. But inside, Bonnie was shocked and horrified by what she just heard, that she was close to crying. "Dedenne?" Dedenne said, noticing Bonnie acting strange. Without saying a word, Bonnie got up, and started walking slowly towards the exit, completely lost about what to do.

12. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

~Garden~

Vanille smiled as Emma went to water the plants, it wa snice to see someone adore nature as much as she did.

~Cafeteria~

Kazu nodded and sat across from Akiza, setting his tray of food down a she too begun to eat while Haruto are a lunch of donuts while Tidus did pretty much the same, the cafeteria being somewhat silent, obviously to respect the unwritten law that lunch is peaceful.

~Ankh~

Ankh raised an eyebrow, Kazari just let slip some interesting information and leapt down from wher ehe was. "That I can work with... better keep an eye on that idiot after all." Ankh went off to find Eiji and Kimberly, munching on a ice cream lolly stick.

~Harold and Elsa~

Harold raised an eyebrow at Elsa's answer. "Of course, anyone would be surprised someone can use magic easily and want to see how it works for their agenda's..." Harold thought, he knew that all to well by Dumbledore's plans, he more looked at the big picture than the smaller details and was a manipulative man while trying to look good as the most powerful Wizard, even most people would want a taste of something they could use to further their goals, the government always has those corrupt officials.

"Well, I'm not going to report you to the authorities, as far I can see, you're just a scared woman who's afraid of what she can do, you're welcome to stay as long as you want to, I'm not so cruel to toss you out onto the streets without little to no money or a place to sleep." Harold reassured her. "Don't worry about where you're sleeping either, you'd be surprised what else magic can do for us." Harold gave Elsa a smile.

~Narumi Detective Agency~

"Narumi Detective Agency, I'm the hard-coiled detective who works here with my partner and my landlord, we take jobs from finding animals to the big ones, there's nothing we can't do that our citizens ask of us." Shotaro explained to her.

13. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG]

-Garden-

Emma hummed her song while she watered the flower and smiled, wishing that Gia and Kira were with her to see the flowers. She smiled as the memories of her fight against Vekar and his X-Borgs and Bruisers vanished from her mind.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Taco Bell-

Watching Boswer, Gia and Kira were surprised and looked at each other. But Kira decided not to follow them as her and her team wasn't part of the battle in Toshima and ate her food. Gia ate her food and burped, covering her mouth which made her and Kira laugh.

-Cafeteria-

Akiza ate her lunch and wondered what to talk about with Kazu, and stretched. Harry sighed as he and Ron were subjected to another tale of Draco about his home back in London and how wealthy his family was. Applejack happily ate her food and burped when she finished. Fluttershy calmly ate her food and kept quiet. Namine ate her food quietly and kept her sketchbook by her side.

Hearing their communicators go off, Tommy, Thomas, Nala, Billy, and Dante looked at Kengo who nodded and dragged Gentaro away to teleport away in private, Ryotaro followed them while the Rangers went in their own directions. Koyomi ate her food and heard a beeping noise as did Natsumi, wondering what it was. Nero looked at Dante and figured he was going to do some teacher stuff with them, eating his lunch.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Library-

Philip's time for looking up was interrupted by his communicator going off. Covering it with his hand, he said, "Mione-chan, can you take my tray to the cafeteria?" Hermione nodded and took his tray, heading for the cafeteria, while she was gone, Philip teleported to the Command Center.

[​IMG]

-Kazari-

Kazari wandered the school, chewing on a dead fish. He smiled as he knew what Ankh was doing and watched the teleports of the Rangers and Riders go to the Command Center.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Eiji & Kimberly-

When they heard their communicators go off, Kimberly looked worried and Eiji grabbed her hand, holding it and said, "Don't worry, Kimberly. Everything will be alright." Kimberly nodded and they teleported away to the Command Center.

[​IMG]

-Harold & Elsa-

"Thank you, Harold. If we were back in Arendelle, I would have given you some reward." Elsa said, smiling at him. The bell rang and Aerith spoke, wondering where Harold was and Elsa felt guilty that she kept Harold from his duties.

"I see, where are your partner and landlord so I may talk with them as well?" Alice said, seeming quite eager to meet Shotaro's partner and his landlord.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Command Center-

The Rangers and Riders teleported to the Command Center as Troy, Noah, Jake, and Orion turned and saw them appear with the Gokaigers. When James and Dante appeared, Jake looked skeptical and said, "Aren't you two a bit old to be Power Rangers?" "That guy with wings and the golden armor said the same thing. Yes, Dante and I are older than the other Rangers, but we have our reasons to be one. What's yours?" James said, getting a bit angry at Jake who held his hands up in defense. Troy said, "We hope to that reason to protect the city."

"So, what's the disaster?" Dante said, looking at them. Navi sounded scared as she said, "There are impostors of the Rangers out there!" "So, why call all of us here?" Luka said, Ahim and Don looked at the news.

14. Hiro ✩ Guardian

~Classroom: The Intense Arm Wrestling Match!~
    IbukiBanner.png CelesBanner.png
    JunkoBanner.png MukuroBanner.png
    "Well this is certainly intense." Celestia said, looking at her fellow Classmates Sakura Oogami and nekomaru Nidai going at it. "Would anybody like to bet on a winner?"

"Ibuki will bet! She bets 3,000 yen that Nekomaru-kun will win! He's hella strong so it only makes sense!" The eager girl next to Celestia called out, slamming her money on her chair.

"You wish. Oogami's got this one. I bet 6,000 that Oogami takes it home. What about you sis?" said Junko, the fashionista next to Ibuki. She looked up at her twin, a black-haired and freckled girl named Mukuro.

"...Neither." Mukuro said dismissively.

"You're no fun."

"Very well. Junko, Ibuki, I accept your wagers and bet 12,000 yen that neither one wins and that Gamagoori will yell at them for breaking the school."

"Wha?"

"Perdona a Ibuki pero que?"

"You heard me."

"...Prepare to lose, Celes." Junko sighed, posing next to the two arm wrestlers and taking a selfie.

"Yeah. Ibuki's gonna take the money home!" Ibuki cheered.

Celestia giggled. "Just you two wait."

~Outside Nintendo High: Mission 1~
    IsukeIkunai.png OtoyaTakechi.png
    Outside the building stood two girls. They were clad in vastly different outfits and looked the part of students, but they seemed to not resemble them at the same time.

"Well? What's the mission?" The one with navy hair asked her pink haired companion.

"We've gotta find the target. You heard Mama. She has to go down."

"The boss is Mama now?"

"I'm sorry, did I ask for your opinion?"

"Well no, but you just suddenly got close to the boss and I thought it weird, Isuke."

"Otoya..." Isuke slowly turned to glare at her, "That's an answer to a question I never asked. Now let's go." Isuke stomped off.

"...Hey where's Banba?" Otoya asked Isuke.

"Probably hiding because it's daylight."

~Junko Hashtags of the Post:
    #LOLArmWrestling, #I'mSoPretty, #LookAtThemGo, #Junko'sFabulousLife, #BeJealous~

Last edited: Jul 8, 2014
  15. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Command Center~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Because they're not just any impostors," Alpha 5 replied to Luka, "They're S-types!!" "Indeed. Like the S-types you have faced before, these impostors, known as the Psycho Rangers, will be hard to defeat with just one team," Zordon replied, "To help explain more about this new S-type threat, I have a friend here in the Command Center who comes from a land close to my homeworld. His name is Geno. Let him guide you."

----------------------------------------------------------

~Muppets Japan Theater~

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"There you are Bon-... huh, what's wrong?" Pipsqueak asked as he noticed Bonnie with her Dedenne sneak back into the field trip group. Bonnie was still shocked by what she just discovered, with her eyes still teary, and struggling to even say a sentence properly. "Evil... man... break... theater... crystals...Texas..." Bonnie said while shaking, not making much sense. "Bonnie, are you ok?" Sweetie Belle asked her friend. Bonnie slowly shook her head in response, and Sweetie Belle said, "Look, why don't you calm down, and slowly tell us what happened exactly." Snapping out of it, Bonnie took a deep breath, calming down, and said, "Ok ok, here's what happened..." Bonnie whispered with her two friends, describing what she saw in Kermit's office. Meanwhile, Max Killian overheard a bit of what the trio was talking about. He then instantly went over to Jessebelle, asking her,
    "Hey, Ms. Jessebelle, can I go to the bathroom?" "Sure honey, but make it fast. Trip's almost over," Jessebelle replied. Max nodded, and left the group of students. However, he wasn't heading towards the restrooms, but somewhere else...

-----------------------------------------

~Tokyo University Hallway~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Heading towards her next class with Sabrina (accompanied by her Haunter) while carrying Togepi, Misty spent the whole time talking to Sabrina about Professor Sycamore. "
    ... And did I mention how his smiles make him look like an angel from heaven?" Misty commented while blushing, still thinking about her Biology professor. Smiling, Sabrina said, "Seems to me like you've got a crush." "Wh-what?! What makes you think that?" Misty asked, feeling a little embarrassed at that moment. "Come on Misty, it's pretty obvious by how you described his facial features in exquisite detail," Sabrina replied. Misty didn't even reply back, only blushing even more. "Don't worry. Your secret's safe with me," Sabrina said, winking. "Thanks," Misty replied, smiling. The two then passed by a posted on a wall asking for student volunteers on Tuesday for the tour of the university for high school students from all around the country. "Hey Misty, maybe you should sign up for that tour on Tuesday," Sabrina suggested. Looking at the poster, Misty started to think for a bit, and said, "Hmm, sure, why not. Could get to know some potential future students during the tour." Taking a photo of where sign-ups are with her cell phone, Misty conitnued on her way to class with Sabrina.

16. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

~Command Center~

"Thank you Zordon...hello my name is Geno. I've been watching all of what's been going on down on Earth. Like what Zordon said it will take more than one team just to defeat those imposters...however, after your performance against the S-Types in Toshima and especially where the Psychos came from..." Geno explained as he walked out of the shadows before glaring directly at the MMPR with brown walnut eyes. "I believe you will need major practice if you want to stand a chance against the stronger varities of S-Types. However there is potential within you all to do so. On the other hand you weren't even in the heart of Toshima fighting the strongest of the commanders." He then started to walk around the room with his arms crossed as he spoke up again. "The students of Nintendo High that were in the heart of it all pulled out a victory against Astral Praenunitus and the S-Types even with their backs against the wall...thanks in part to the boys in red and green. The ones named Mario and Luigi and even their parents are the ones who you will need to watch out for in relation to the S-Types."

Stepping behind Orion he turned with his hands behind his back continuing to speak. "The S-Types are usually animalistic...only attacking, defending, and pretty much anything else only on instinct. The commanders and some of their strongest S-Types have complete awareness and the ability to think on their own...this makes them very dangerous...especially since they're hunting for the Harbinger."

~Nintendo High: Cafeteria~

Kairi was in a bit of a tight pinch as Vanitas had decided to show up right now. She had known that Vanitas wasn't what you'd call a honest person and had some prior experience on what he had done. Just before she was about to explain it to Sora the doors bust open as Bowser walked in with Mario and Luigi over one shoulder while Rosalina was being carried on his other shoulder. This made everyone look over at the large red-haired turtle wondering what had exactly happened to those three. Yoshi stood up and walked over to Bowser looking pissed as he yelled with a pointing finger at him. "Did you do this to them!" Bowser looked unamused as he set the three down at the table where Yoshi and them sat. "No, I found them like this outside the school so I brought them here." Rosalina managed to look up at Yoshi and spoke up slowly and half-dazed. "I-it's okay...he didn't hurt us Yoshi." Mario who was half-dazed spoke up as well. "Luigi...I'm hungry...get me food." Luigi just groaned before falling out of his seat and onto the floor. It was clear that all three of them had been through quite a lot as Mario mumbled "Boo, Boo, Booboo, Booooooooboooooop...." Peppy got out of his seat and walked over to the three just as IF smacked Mario on the cheek. "Hey, don't go mumbling the first few notes of the theme of Power Rangers!" Neptune and Kirby along with the rest of the Cafeteria was watching as the scene unfolded.

Peppy gently rolled Luigi over and sat down near him speaking rather calmly. "Can any of you three tell me what happened?" Luigi started to mumble again in response. "Eyeball...Mario...limbo....Eldstar...N-Force...Parents...Honnouiji...Astral...S-Types...Psychos...Zordon...World in danger..." Mario however mumbled in addition. "Wierdo knock-offs...Astral...it ain't joking around with us anymore." Peppy's eyes raised sternly as he adjusted his glasses and walked towards the other teachers speaking quickly. "My Classroom, right now everyone..." shortly before leaving the Cafeteria.

~Crystal Order HQ~

Astral rose out of the ground of the familiar flooring directly in front of Rasslion looking as though it had been through a lot...but it was still standing with its arms hidden as it bowed. "Lord Rasslion...I have a report that might just prove very useful in regards to the overall plans of the Crystal Order. I have done my research and found that nobody can stand in the way of the dominace of the Crystal Order...except for one family. The family I speak of is the one that has been in my way for quite some time now. The ones named Mario and Luigi, their parents, and now that girl that's living with them...they are the ones that need to be removed if we are to have complete control of the world."

17. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Vanitas noticed Bowser carrying Mario, Luigi, and Rosalina, smirking at the sight. "Heh, looks like Bowser finally gave those two dorks and that new girl with them a piece of his mind," Vanitas commented, "You see cousins, that's what happens when you try to fight the wrong battles. Understand?" Both Sora and Roxas nodded in agreement, but out of fear. "
    Good boys. Looks like I taught you two well," Vanitas said. Neither Vanitas, Sora, nor Roxas were aware of what was really happening though, as Bowser was on the other side of the cafeteria.

-------------------------------------------------

Noticing Bowser carrying Mario, Luigi, and Rosalina, Phil Coulson, Eraqus, John Smith, Moody, and Axel all rushed towards them, wondering what happened. "What the hell happened?" Phil Coulson asked with a stern voice.
    "Here guys, drink up," Axel told Mario, Luigi, and Rosalina, giving them a water bottle to drink some water. When Mario and Luigi blurted out different words, the five faculty members looked at one another, realizing that this was serious. "Yes sir," John Smith replied to Peppy's request for them to go to his classroom, which the five faculty members did immediately.

--------------------------------------------------------

~Crystal Order HQ: Rassilon's Office~

[​IMG]

"Don't worry about Mario and Luigi. Al Mualim has plotted along with two of our new recruits to deal with them tonight. As for their parents and this... girl hat you speak of, I'll see how to deal with them immediately," Rassilon replied to Astral.

~Muppets Japan Theater: Parking Garage~

[​IMG]

Walking towards his limo, Tex Richman found a certain boy leaning against it...

[​IMG]

"Max... well this is certainly a surprise," Richman said, recognizing Max Killian, "So, I heard your dad brought you over to HQ on Tuesday. How'd you like it?
    '" Tex Richman said. "It was cool," Max replied, "Anyway, I'm here with my class on some stupid field trip. But... I noticed a girl sneak away from our group. When she came back, she was muttering a bunch of words, which included your name. If I didn't know better, I'd say she might've found out the Order's plans for this place." "Hmm, interesting," Tex commented as he started thinking, "Well Max, you gotta realize, she's just a little girl. Who'll believe her anyway?" "Heh, yeah. Guess you're right," Max replied, agreeing with Tex Richman, "Well, good luck with your mission Tex." "Thanks. Now you get back to your class Max," Tex said, with Max nodding and leaving the garage. "Tell your dad I said hi," Tex added. "I will," Max replied.

18. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

~Cafeteria~

Haruto looked at his watch when the beeping noise went off, something obviously was important enough to warrant one and he looked to Koyomi. "I'll be back as soon as I can koyomi." He said her reassuringly before standing up to find somewhere to teleport unnoticed, Tsukasa being yet another beeper.

Kazu looked at Akiza, she seemed somewhat more comfortable around she knew and especially not emitting that same frightened aura on her person.

~Ankh~

Ankh heard the beepers go off and EIji and Kimberly vanished off on their own. "What could warrant such a meeting?" ANkh grumbled and pressed his button, annoyed.

~Harold~

Harold just stood up form his chair. "We'll talk about this later." He said before hearing the bell jingle, Aerith was obviously back and he looked to Elsa. "Wait here, I'll be back soon, don't open the door for anybody, if you hear three knocks, that'll be me, but if anyone else, just hide in there." Harold nodded to the closet and left the room, descending the stairs to see Aerith.

"Sorry about that, I was trying to find the bathroom earlier and did, I made sure to water the plants with an equal amount of required water and with some warm sunlight." Harold said and thought back to earler. "Only had one customer, though she was an officer looking for a member of royalty who ran away, she asked if I seen her and I never have, considering I just arrived here." Harold said rather naturally.

~Shotaro~

Shotaro looked at her. "My partner's at work, he's one of those people who love to read so he's at a local library while my landlord... I suppose she's at school considering her age." Shotaro said, hands together before hearing his communicator go off and put it in his drawer, "Phillip will tell me what happened." Shotaro thought and continued. "Is there anything I can help you with Miss....?" Shoataro trailed off.

19. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Command Center-

When Haruto and Ankh appeared at the Command Center, Eiji explained the situation to him while Philip explained it to Haruto. Kimberly tried to hide from Ankh, as she was sure he would question her. Nala looked at James and asked, "What did you mean, a person with wings and gold armor?" Taking a breath, James explained his encounter with Goldar and the putties, remembering how Goldar mentioned someone named Zedd and how he knew Zordon. "Zordon, is he someone we should be careful for in the future?" James asked, looking at Zordon.

Troy tried to think about how to ask Kira if he and the boys could join her team while Noah stretched and imagined being part of a team. Orion just thought of his home and sighed, missing it and everyone he knew.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Cafeteria-

Akiza ate her food and wondered what was wrong that all the teachers needed to get together and discuss whatever happened. When she tucked one of her bangs away and took out her deck, Draco took attention of her. Harry facepalmed as he watched him go to her, Namine watched as Draco tried to talk with her. Akiza tried to ignore him until he touched and pulled out her hair clip. Frightened as her bangs fell into her face, Akiza closed her eyes as a actual version of Twilight Rose Knight appeared to defend her and she ran off.

Harry gasped, shouting, "Malfoy, what did you do?!" Ron was still surprised at her and wondered if she was alright. Namine slowly began to sketch what she imagined as the girl's sorrows as Harry took the hair clip from Draco and gave it to Kazu, since he figured he was her friend. Nero looked at his arm and sighed.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Peppy's Classroom-

Entering his classroom, Sirius looked around and wondered where Eiji was at with as he sat on a desk. Hinako sat with Seki, wondering what was going on. Kuja sipped from the cup of tea he had brought with him.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Taco Bell-

"Hey, Kira, mind if I listen to that song that you were working on?" Gia asked, looking at Kira as she sipped her drink. Kira looked surprised and sighed, "Alright. If you're really curious." She began to sing softly and sang the song she had sang with Emma. Gia smiled, enjoying the song.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Flower Shop-

"Yeah, we heard about that. Well, I'm going to put the supplies away." Aerith said, going up to the apartments while Lenne and chaos went back to work. Lenne softly hummed her song and arranged flowers while chaos brought out some pots for new flower seeds. Elsa stayed hidden in Harold's room and wondered what was going on, she was sure that Anna was really worried about her.

"Oh, yes, my name is Alice Elliot." Alice said, bowing at him. "Sorry, I don't have a case for you to solve." She looked away, embarrassed that she had nothing for him to do and she couldn't stand here until his partner landlord return, but Alice wasn't sure what to do.

20. Pinekaboo Chaser

~~Honnouji Classroom - The Dangly Roombas~~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

The expression of the Super High-School Level Fighter was frozen in concentration as she and Nekomaru Nidai, holder of the title of Super High-School Level Coach, struggled against one another, their hands locked together in a contest of strength that neither seemed able to win.
    The fact was that the pair of them had been at this for more than two hours at this point. Their contest had gone on for so long that their friends, Aoi Asahina, the SHSL Swimmer, and
    Akane Owari, the SHSL Gymnast, were both holding protein shakes up for the competitors to drink through a straw while they continued to struggle.
    The floor around them was cracked and torn, and the chairs they had started out sitting on were now crumpled piles of wood below them, yet still they fought their nonviolent test of strength, neither of them willing to back down and allow the other to win.
    "Friends, there's no need to continue this further."
    said Nagito Komaeda, stepping forward with his hands raised in front of him. "Haven't you both proven your strength enough?"
    The glare from both participants was answer enough, and Komaeda backed off, slightly embarrassed.
    "Yer gonna get 'er soon, Nekomaru!" Akane reassured her friend, taking the now-finished drink from him. "There's no way she can keep it up!"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.