RE: Mario's High School Days

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by NutheadBros, Jan 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Outside Government Building-

"If you feel like he needs to know." Kira said, looking at him. Emma looked at him, and asked, curious, "If you don't mind me asking, who is this 'Zordon'?" "Since she asked, should we show them who Zordon is?" Ahim said, looking at the others. Don rubbed his hair, he said. "It's up to Marvelous, since he is the leader and captain." Luka smiled at the thought of them knowing Zordon while Basco just kept quiet, and wondered what Marvelous would do.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Inside Government Building-

Anna smiled at Hans, feeling the same while growing up in Arendelle before she grew close to her sister. "I feel the same way, Hans. Lets go somewhere private to talk." She took his hand and ran somewhere, Elsa looked and watched in worry. Finding a empty room, Anna stretched and smiled, looking at Hans. "I know what's like to feel ignored. I mean.... Okay, can I just, say something crazy?"

"I love crazy!" Hans said, smiling at her, Anna smiled, closing as she began to sing.

"All my life has been a series of doors in my face
    Then suddenly I bump into you"

"I was thinking the same thing! ‘Cause like,
    I've been searching my whole life to find my own place
    And maybe it's the party talking or the chocolate fondue"

"]But with you..."
    "But with you..."

"I found my place..."
    "I see your face..."

"And it's nothing like I've ever known before!
    Love is an open door!
    Love is an open door!
    Love is an open door!"

"With you!"
    "With you!"
    "With you!"
    "With you!"
    "Love is an open door..."

"I mean it's crazy..."
    "What?"
    "We finish each other's—"
    "Sandwiches!"

"That's what I was gonna say!"

"I've never met someone--"

"Who thinks so much like me!
    Jinx! Jinx again!
    Our mental synchronization
    Can have but one explanation"

"You--"
    "And I--"
    "Were--"
    "Just--"

"Meant to be!"

"Say goodbye...
    "Say goodbye...

"To the pain of the past
    We don't have to feel it anymore!

Love is an open door!
    Love is an open door!
    Life can be so much more!"

"With you!
    "With you!!
    "With you!!!
    "With you!!!!

"Love is an open door..."

During the entire duration of the song, Hans and Anna had explored the rest of the Government Building, bonding and becoming closer as they sang.

"Can I say something crazy?
    "Will you marry me?"

"Can I say something even crazier? Yes!"

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Flower Shop-

"My name is Aerith Gainsborough." Aerith said, entering the shop and leading Harold. chaos and Lenne watched her lead to the apartments upstairs. Beast hid in his room to hide from the new arrival, Aerith explained that the duties were simple, just water and plant flowers, he might be able to use the cashier if she or one of the others were busy.

[​IMG]

-English Classroom-

Troy took his English book and opened it to the assigned page. He felt his Gosei Morpher and wondered how Kira and her team were doing. If he had to guess, the annoying prince from the Armada in the space. He hid a smile as he thought how he would help them annoy him.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Advanced Calculus-

When Noah and Orion received their papers, they began to take the test. Noah tried not to think how Emma and Gia were doing with Kira in a team together. He looked at Orion who was calmly taking the test and still wondered about Orion's origin.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Gym-

Jake walked into the gym when a volleyball flew at his face. Smiling, Jake was able to catch it, sliding back a way. 'That is the only thing I'll thank for the lab testing on me.' He thought to himself, smiling. Though Jake wanted to forget what happened to him and his friends, Jake was grateful for the experiments at times. Fang smiled and said, "Not too bad, Holling."

[​IMG]

-Nurse's Office-

Koyomi sighed in relief as she felt Haruto refill her with his mana, she held him close and whispered to him softly, "Thank you, Haruto..."

[​IMG][​IMG]

-French Classroom-

Philip sat in the classroom after Sirius took attendance for the class. "Alright, class. We will learn about simple words, such as items, greetings and farewells in French. Such as bonjour, salut, adieu." Philip listened to him and looked at his book.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Drama Classroom-

"Hinako, please explain the rules to the class." Kuja said. Hinako cleared her throat, and spoke, "Hey, everyone. The rules are simple. Make sure you're here on time, you have a notebook and pen for when we take notes, and be prepared to act suddenly."

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Modern History Classroom-

Dante yawned and looked at his Tyrannosaurs Power Coin, gripping it. While Billy prepared the class with papers, Dante thought of his role as the Red Ranger. He smiled, thinking that he could mix in his demonic powers to help next time they were in a fight.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Tommy & Eiji-

"Why do you need to talk with Ankh, Tommy?" Eiji asked, trying to hide his surprise. Tommy crossed his arms and looked down, "It's about Kimberly. She's acting weird, and I think Ankh might be to help me figure it out." Eiji wasn't surprised that Tommy already knew about Kimberly, he sighed and went to the tree where Ankh was sleeping. "Ankh, Tommy is here to visit. He brought topsicles with him."

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Alice's Apartment-

Alice was making sure she had what she needed as she prepared to head to the market to get food her, Yuri, and Blanca. Blanca whimpered at her, she petted him and said, "Blanca, I need you here to watch the apartment. I'll get you a big nice dog treat if you do a good job." Blanca happily barked and panted happily.

2. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Turbo's Origins Part 1: Flashback 1 Year Ago / Dumpster behind Flynn's Arcade~

[​IMG]

"Stupid old piece of junk," Kevin Flynn said as he was moving a 'TurboTime' arcade machine to the dumpster, "Time for you to retire. And time for me to get that popular game 'Hero's Duty' I keep hearing about." Once Flynn left the arcade machine at the dumpster, he went back inside to his arcade. Meanwhile, police sirens could be heard in the distance, chasing a Crystal Order member. Once police cars passed by Flynn's Arcade, one of the trash cans next the the dumpster opened up, and out came the Crystal Order member the police were chasing... Discord...

[​IMG]

"Phew, that was close," Discord said as he got out of the trash can, making sure there weren't any police officers looking for him. While looking around, Discord noticed the 'TurboTime' arcade machine, and remembered playing the game so many times during his teenage years. "Oh wow, 'TurboTime'! Ah, those were the days," Discord commented as he reminisced of his days before joining the Crystal Order.

----------------------------------------------------------

~Roof of Building Close to Alice's Apartment~

[​IMG]

As Alice was exiting her apartment, Discord was monitoring her from the roof of a building with his binoculars, which has been routine for him ever since Tuesday. Discord had been wondering why on Earth he'd been assigned to monitor this Alice girl. Discord didn't even see anything about her that seemed beneficial to the Crystal Order. Nevertheless, until he was told otherwise, Discord had to keep on monitoring Alice. Meanwhile, in a building not too far from where Discord was...

[​IMG]

Javert was yet again monitoring Discord secretly, making sure Discord doesn't steer away from the mission he was given.

--------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School: Drama Classroom~

[​IMG]

Max did as Hinako instructed, and got out his notebook and pen to take notes. He was even prepared in case he was asked to act at any point during class. Max was determined to make sure that when he does get to act, he makes the other students for get his earlier hiccup with the 'a-hyuck' laugh.

------------------------------------------------------

~Inside Government Building~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

While holding Anna's hand, Hans came back to the banquet, and made an announcement, "Everyone, may I have your attention please. I am pleased to announce that a short while ago, Princess Anna has agreed to marry me." The banquet erupted in an applause after hearing Hans's announcement. "Oh I'm so happy for you two!" Olaf screamed in joy. "You two lovebirds have my utmost congratulations," Harold Saxon said, congratulating them. "Thank you Mr. Saxon," Hans replied, shaking hands with the Interior Minister. "Aww, so sweet. You must be proud of your little sister," Kuzco told Queen Elsa, "You know, maybe we should get married someday... how 'bout it, hmm?"

-----------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School: French Classroom~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Rue and Dick Grayson both opened their textbooks to the lesson Sirius was referring to. Dick was personally relieved he actually got his French correct when talking to Philip, and now had a good feeling that he was going to do well in French class.

-----------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School: Gym Class~

ed_by_ker21-d2yxpqi.jpg ed_edd_n_eddy_005_49936.jpg

"Pfft, amateur," Eddy commented when he saw Jake catch the volleyball. Grabbing a nearby basketball, Eddy threw it towards Ed, yelling "Hey Ed, catch!" Turning around, Ed was late in catching the basketball, which instead hit his head really hard, creating a round-shaped imprint on Ed's face. "Catch what Eddy?" Ed asked, to which Eddy rolled his eyes and face-palmed.

3. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

~Flower Shop~

Harold nodded, following Aerith with his backpack, taking note of a white haired youth and a young woman with brown hair that seemed almost like a singer by her attire, when Aerith lead him up to his room, he felt magic in the air from a room and kept following her till she shown him room which was standard living accommodations and all he had to do was water and plant flowers for rent along with working the cashier if the others were busy, others must of been the youth and woman from before.

"That's too much of a good offer." Harold thought to himself as he set his bag down on the single bed as Aerith left him to unpack and start work soon and he dug into his bag, pulling out a miniature sized trunk and set it on the flower while withdrawing a wand of Dragon Heartstring Ash 7in.and tapped it, the trunk suddenly enlarged and he unlocked it, revealing clothes that he moved tot he cupboard on coat hangers and shut it, he then dug into the bag and brought out a red and black box that had a keyhole, he dug his hand into a pocket and brought out a gold key and inserted it inside, turning it and unlocking and there inside the box was the Philosopher's Stone, left by Nicolas and Perenelle Flamel and now under his protection, he closed the box and relocked it before placing the box in an inside pocket of his jacket and the key in another pocket.

Harold then got out a towel of red and a toothbrush and toothpaste, all the mandatory things one was required to live and set them on the bedside table and pulled up his sleeve, revealing a holster which eh placed his wand in and recovered it.

"Now that's done... let's see what she has for me today." Harold muttered and left the room, making sure to shut it and headed downstairs to the store.

~Marvelous~

Marvelous took a few moments to think and pulled out his Mobirates, flipping it opened and put in a number and brought it up his ear, calling Zordon. "You wouldn't believe what I found, do your teleporter thing and take along the people with us, they are Rangers too."
    Marvelous said to Alpha who was on the call and he cancelled the call afterwards. "THis is beyond me, maybe he's got a better answer for what you saw." Marvelous simply said.

~Haruto~

Haruto nodded and sat beside her, it was too bad they were in separate classes.

~Ankh~

Ankh lazed high up in the tree, obviously disconcerted for falling as he seemed to have a no problem before hearing Eiji's words and leapt down, extending his hand to Tommy. "Hand those over and I'll think about it human." He said to him.

~Yuri~

Yuri looked at Alice. "I'm coming with you." he said to her, arms crossed.

4. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

-Outside Government Building-

Kira and her team looked at each other, wondering what Marvelous was taking around when they were suddenly taken into the teleport system without them using it. Ahim watched them to go to the Command Center, and sighed. Luka patted her head and said, "It will be alright. I'm sure that they will be alright. Lets go put on some tea and relax. Though I am curious about Emma and Gia's powered form and them using similar keys." "Yeah." Don said, stretching. Basco just kept quiet and headed to the crow's nest.

[​IMG]

-Command Center-

Navi looked and jumped to see Kira, Emma, and Gia appear from the teleport system.The three looked around and Navi flew up to them, saying, "You three must be the those unique Rangers. I'm Navi, nice to meet you." "Aww, you are so adorable!" Emma said, looking at Navi, Gia rubbed her hair and said, "Can someone tell us where we are? And who are we supposed to meet?"

[​IMG][​IMG]

Anna went to Elsa, who was surprised and worried. She wasn't sure how to react to her sister's engagement or Kuzco asking her to marry him, Anna asked her, "Elsa, would you bless mine and Hans' wedding?" "Anna, you just can't marry a man who you have known a few days." Elsa said, worried about her sister's sudden engagement, Anna pouted and said, "You can if it's true love." 'What do you know about love?' Elsa thought to herself before saying, "Sorry, but I will not bless the wedding." "Please, Elsa. When we were younger, you used to shut me out. Just give me this happiness for once." "I said no!" Elsa shouted, waving her hand and a wave of spiked ice appeared, separating her from the others. Scared, Elsa ran out of the building, grabbing a cloak to hide herself.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Flower Shop-

Seeing Harold enter the shop, Aerith smiled and said, "Sorry to put you on register duty so quickly, but Lenne, chaos, and I need to head out and get supplies. If anyone comes by, ask what kind of flowers they would like and add the amount in your head before giving them the total. Good luck." She left with Lenne and chaos, a little while after they left, a person wearing a cloak appeared in front of the shop and fell unconscious.

[​IMG]

-Nurse's Office-

Koyomi sat with Haruto and tried to think about how they could be in the same classroom for the next time. She thought asking the prinicpal to rework their schedules so they would be in the same class for the year.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-French Classroom-

Sirius gave examples of certain items and greeting then taught them to how translate the words and the proper way to use them in a sentence. Philip listened to his explanation, going into the Planet's Bookcase to help some of the lesson.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Drama Classroom-

"Well, lets us begin with the tragic story of Hamlet, from the very start of the play when the guards gossip of the untimely parting of the king." Kuja said, starting the lesson and talking with passion of the play. Hinako stretched and felt the contents of her bag, feeling her Driver. She thought to herself, 'Being a Rider is so much cooler. I hope we have another patrol tonight.'

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Ankh, Tommy, & Eiji-

Tommy gave the topsicles to Ankh's outstretched hand, he said, "If I can help in anyway, I'll pay you topsicles for a month. Let me know if you find out anything at all." "We will and make sure that she will be safe. Good luck with Gym!" Eiji said, waving at Tommy as he left. He put his hand on his chin in a thoughtful manner, saying, "Now that I think about it, I did see her with Kazari. So, could that mean...... No way, Kimberly is so sweet and innocent, also she has no selfish desires to hold a Yummy!" He began to panic about why Ankh didn't feelt it when they visited her or why Kimberly would hold a Yummy in her. He looked determined as he realized Kazari was probably doing it to get his Cores back and would stop him for Tommy and Kimberly.

As Tommy walked back to the Gym, he pulled something out of his pocket and looked at the Cell Medal he had. He gripped it and put it back in his pocket.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Gym-

When Tommy entered the Gym, he watched Ed and Eddy tried to play basketball and gave a small chuckle. "Yo, Tommy! Welcome back!" Fang said, smiling at her Teacher Assistant. "How bout you be part of the volleyball game this time and I look over the game?" "Okay, then. It's the usual girls against guys?" Tommy asked, as he handed her the whistle. Fang nodded, and smiling. Jake looked at him and kept quiet, knowing him as one of the Rangers as he was one as well, despite having been tested on to become one.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Remus' Home-

When James came to his friend's home, he noticed how down Remus was. 'I wonder if he's worried about getting a job and then people knowing his secret. Luckily, there are no crazy laws like what is in London.' James thought to himself, thinking about what he saw in the UK. He remembered hearing that some old woman named Umbridge had laws against half-breeds getting jobs and once made so many ridiculous school rules at the magical school, Hogwarts. James felt lucky that Harry went to school in Japan and not there. He also thought about the crazy old Dumbeldore and sighed.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Alice's Apartment-

"Yes, yes. Now be a good boy, Blanca." Alice petted Blanca's head and walked out with Yuri, locking her door. As she walked, Alice accidently tripped and found that there was a bleeding wound on her leg. She covered the mark and whispered softly, the wound healed up and Alice looked around, wondering if someone was following her as she sensed a stragne power.

5. Lite The Future

~Honnouji Academy Front Gate~
    "'This is a naked pig who dared to defy Honnouji Academy. As such, justice was dealt', eh?" Said a new transfer student, reading a sign that was hung on the unconscious body of a student who had apparently broken the rules of the school...Or at least he looked knocked out. The possibly knocked-out student was tied up, completely naked, held up in the academy's entry way via thorned rope tied around his arms. "The city's dangerous, but this school's just as bad, I see. Interesting." The student said, a cocky smirk on her face. She began to enter the school's courtyard through the entrance. "Something tells me I'll find exactly what I'm looking for here."

[​IMG]

The girl walking inside was Ryuko Matoi, a student transferring to Honnouji Academy. Ryuko believed that within this school was the one she'd been looking for: The scumbag that murdered her father. As she walked inside, she was bumped into by a large, extremely buff figure. "Hey, watch where you're going!" She snapped, annoyed. The large student turned to her.
    "Hm?" The large student mumbled. "What're you barking about?" He asked.
    "What I'm 'barking' about it your huge-ass arms runnin' into me!" She complained.
    The large student's already intense face intensified more, so much so that lightning began sparking from his eyebrows.
    "If my arms are so big, then you should have been able to see them coming. Or are you just blind?"
    Ryuko growled.
    The large student merely chuckled at her growling.
    "What's your name?" He asked.
    "Eh? First you run into me and now you're demandi-"
    "Your name. What is it?"
    Ryuko sighed.
    "Ryuko Matoi."
    "SPEAK UP, GIRL! PUT YOUR BELLY INTO IT! AGAIN!!!"
    Ryuko blinked at the sudden shouting from the large student, feeling compelled to comply.
    "Ryuko Matoi!" She said, putting more heart into it.
    "GAAAAAAH! YOU CAN DO BETTER! ONE MORE TIME!! GIVE IT ALL YOU'VE GOT!! LET'S HEAR IT!!"
    "My name is Ryuko Matoi! Now how 'bout you tell me yours!" Ryuko said loudly, legitimately angry that this guy kept making her repeat her name.
    "Hmph! MY NAME IS NEKOMARU NIDAIIII! A NAME YOU WON'T FORGET! EVEN IN HELL!!" He began, his voice echoing grandly.

[​IMG]

He continued on.
    "SUPER HIGH-SCHOOL LEVEL COACH! NEKOMARU NIDAI! THAT! IS! MY! NAAAAAAAAAME!!!!" Nidai screamed, lightning sparking from his eyebrows.
    The sheer force of his yelling blew Ryuko's hair back a bit. Straightening it out, Ryuko smiled.
    "You're loud. REALLY loud. But I love your spirit, Nidai. I'm kinda glad I bumped into ya." Ryuko complimented.
    "Haha! Likewise, Ryuko Matoi! I'm glad to see someone else with a powerful spirit at this school!" Nidai complimented back.
    Suddenly, a deep boom was heard behind Nidai. I'm sure you can guess what it is.

[​IMG]

"I heard yelling. What's going on?" Gamagoori asked demandingly.
    Nekomaru turned toward Gamagoori. The two of them stood at completely equal height.
    When their intense gazes met, the pressure caused a small gust of air to blow out from in between them.

The two walked closer to each other, causing the air to increase in speed and force, until finally they were forehead-to-forehead.
    "I was teaching this new student how to properly introduce herself. Is that a problem?" Nidai asked.
    "When it's causing extreme noise pollution during school hours, then yes. It is a problem." Gamagoori replied.
    The two pushed against each other's foreheads with so much strength that a mixture of sparks and flames flew from in between their foreheads.
    Ryuko simply stared at the two, at a loss for words...That is until she spoke up, of course.
    "I'm just gonna go now..." She said nonchalantly before fast-walking away from the two hulking men.
    "Fine! It was good meeting you, Ryuko! Maybe we can meet up again later!" Nidai said, gritting his teeth as he continued to push up against Gamagoori.
    "Yeah, sure, sounds great!" Ryuko replied as she continued to move away from him and Gamagoori.
    "Now then...Where were we?" Nidai asked, turning his attention back to Gamagoori.
    "I believe we were in the middle of talking about how noise pollution is an offense punishable by ME." Gamagoori roared.
    "Haha! Don't you mean punishable by law?" Nidai asked in an attempt to belittle Gamagoori.
    "Of course I do! Because here at Honnouji Academy, I AM THE LAW!"
    "Then it looks like this place needs a better law, 'cause punishing me for helping a fellow student isn't the right way to go about it!"
    Gamagoori growled in response, prompting Nidai to also start growling.
    The two would continue their struggle against one another for hours, the sparks and flames slowly growing from cool visual effects into a legitimate fire hazard.

Okay, since I'm lazy and things kinda need to move forward for a couple reasons, here is a series of videos that summarize various things. Also, since a post can only have 5 videos in it max, only some of the video links are embedded. The rest need to be watched on youtube by clicking the links:

When Ryuko entered her first class and was introduced, this happened:

Later on, Ryuko attempted to confront Satsuki Kiryuuin about the murder of her father, and this happened:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDyBs0j0ta4

After Ryuko managed to escape, she returned to where her home once stood. Then this happened:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKXGXNPxMqg
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iDhrQhusVE

Finally, with Senketsu in tow (though covered with a tattered cloak out of embarrassment), Ryuko returned to Honnouji Academy. Then this happened:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUt2FM0ff0I
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAmch6M0v8U
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95crb14LBC0
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbvXcsAJ2CM

And that brings us to where we are now. Moving on...

With the Boxing Club Leader defeated and Senketsu's terribly revealing look revealed to everyone, Ryuko took up a microphone and began demanding to know why Satsuki Kiryuuin, who Ryuko believed was her father's killer, did such a terrible thing, only to suddenly feel weak and fall to her knees.
    "You're bleeding too much, Ryuko." Senketsu said, his voice only audible to Ryuko.
    "I thought you wanted blood!" She whispered.
    "I do, but at the rate you're losing blood, you'll fall unconscious within five minutes." Senketsu explained.
    "Don't make it sound like no big deal!" Ryuko said before falling to her knees, holding herself up with her scissor blade.
    Managing to stand herself up, Ryuko began to run for Honnouji's exit.
    "We'll have our leisurely chat another time, Satsuki Kiryuuin!" Ryuko threatened as she ran.
    However, before she could reach the exit, the weakness from her lack of blood caused her to fall again. Luckily, the student Ryuko had met not long ago, Nekomaru Nidai, was standing not far from where she fell. He went over and helped her up, making sure not to touch her in the less-than-appropriate areas.
    "Ryuko Matoi! Are you alright?" He asked.
    "I-I'm...Fine..." She choked out.
    "Come on, you can go louder than-"
    Nidai was cut off when Ryuko gave him quite possibly the most terrifying death stare of his life.
    "I-I mean I'm glad you're okay..."

~Elsewhere~

A strange looking man who's body and clothing looked as if it were a chalk drawing, sat in a room that looked to be some sort of a throne room. The strangest aspect of the room is that the colors looked photo-negative. Before him was a tear in reality, showing him the events taking place at Honnouji Academy.
    "Fascinating. First the boy finds the key to unlocking his Spiral Power, and now this girl finds a key of her own." He said to himself before raising a hand, using some unnatural power to close the tear.
    Right as the tear closed, the door on the other end of the room flew open, bright multi-colored lights shining through. In the center of the light was a woman who had an air of pure beauty about her. Even the underside of her hair glowed with the same colored light that filled the room, causing everything the light touched (which was literally everything in the room) to go from photo-negative to it's normal colors.
    "Well well, I was beginning to think you weren't going to get here." The main said to the woman.
    "I'm a lot of things, darling. But a liar is not one of them." The woman responded, her voice pleasing to the man's ears.
    As she walked up to the man's throne, the man pressed a button on the end of one of his seat's armrest. This caused his throne to slide to the side and raise a second throne for the woman.
    "Your throne, my dear." He said to her, gesturing politely for her to take a seat.
    "Thank you, darling." She responded, taking her seat.
    The man and woman took each other's hands lovingly.
    "So, did anything interesting happen during my absence?" Asked the woman.
    "Indeed. The son of the Spiral Warrior from seven years ago has found a means to unlock the Spiral Power within him. Not only that, but the girl you've had your eye on has acquired a power of her own." The man explained.
    "Is that so? Show me." The woman requested.
    "Of course." The man responded, re-opening the tear in reality he was looking through, focusing on Ryuko, who was still wearing Senketsu.
    The woman's eyes widened ever so slightly at the sight before a smile grew on her face.
    "I see. So she's acquired a Kamui. Perfect. Everything is beginning to fall into place."
    "Shall we move things even further along and introduce ourselves to the world, m'lady?" The man asked.
    "No, not quite yet. On the way here I took note of a battle taking place between a powerful S-Type and a married couple, one of which used to attend Honnouji Academy."
    "Really now? That would explain the powerful aura I've been feeling. Let's see if I can find this battle." The man said, switching the view from the reality tear to various locations in Japan until he found the fight between Jumpman, his wife, and Astral. The power that both sides were exerting was fascinating to both the man and the woman.
    "Perhaps we should stay in tonight and enjoy the show. What do you say, Ragyo?" The man asked.
    "That sounds delightful, Antis Piral." The woman responded.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 30, 2014
  6. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

~Minato District: Outside the Mario Bros. House~

Astral was still relentlessly beating up on both Jumpman and Lady Jumpman with such a forceful glee in its' eye. However Astral was forcibly kicked off of the couple thanks to Jumpman slamming his feet into Astral's face sending it skidding backwards, it slammed one of its' hands into the pavement slowing its' movement down as Jumpman and Lady Jumpman calmly stood up. The two stomped over towards Astral with fire ablaze in their eyes. In a swift flick of leg and arm movement Jumpman dashed in towards Astral with both hands flaring up with golden flames gritting his teeth as he started to assault Astral with a flurry of punches and kicks that were aimed directly at Astral's head sending the S-Type into a daze, Lady Jumpman started to walk backwards clutching her blade waiting on something to happen. Astral managed to turn it's dazed eye towards Jumpman. "What do you think you're trying to do, Jumpman?" Jumpman's eyes darted towards Astral's head as he knealt down with his fist crackling as he said. "This..." shortly before jumping up into the air with his fist connecting to Astral's head. "SHORYUKEN!!!" The connecting blow sent Astral buffeting into the air wildly. Lady Jumpman immediately jumped at the wall and propelling herself towards Astral. As she approached Astral she swung her blade at its' head before slicing it through with a clean swipe. "CLEAN-CUT EXECUTION!"

Astral blinked as its' head and body fell out of the sky and onto the ground with Lady Jumpman landing on the ground near her husband. She smiled and kissed Jumpman proudly on the lips. "I believe we finally got Astral, honey." Jumpman laughed before placing a hand on his stomach in pain. "Yeah, looks like it did a number on me." Their moment of victorious triumph was interrupted when Astral's body stood up without the head and floated off of the ground. Astral's voice could be heard from the ground. "So you two tried to behead me thinking I would fall like one of you Earth people." Its' arms raised out forward encasing Lady Jumpman in a blue light lifting the woman off of the ground. The body then swung its' arms out to one side sending Lady Jumpman flying into the sky and hurdling her away from the area. Jumpman's eyes widened immensely as he screamed in terror as he tried to grab his wife's leg. "HONEY!! NO!" Astral's head started to fly off of the ground and reattached itself to its body staring at the gold overalls-clad man. "People are interesting, they think they're the ones who rule and have power over the populace...such arrogance. And then here we have you and your family...such stubbornness passed down from generations and the one thing that stands in my way. Yet you, your kind, and even your own gods are simply a part of a larger game being played by entities that are beyond your comprehension."

Jumpman stood firm with his fists clentched, his teeth showing with anger in his eyes. "I have no IDEA what you're even going on about and I don't care either!" Gold electricity started to crackle around Jumpman as his eyes started to flash, his voice spoke up coldly. "You've stalked us since we first met, followed us all over and tried to kill us. You'll never quit...and neither WILL I!" With a loud scream an orb of golden fire surrounded Jumpman causing Astral to step back as the orb exploded. Floating a little off the ground Jumpman was staring at Astral with his arms crossed encased in a white and gold armor set with small golden wings of fire emanating from the back. Astral's eye widened just as Jumpman flew at it sending a burning yellow boot into Astral's face sending it flying out of the area with the father in pursuit.

~Honnouiji Academy: Memories of Legend~

Lady Jumpman was spinning through the air careening towards the courtyard before crashing into a crowd of generic one-star students sending them flying about the area. She slowly managed to get back on her feet using her blade to support her body, her orange eyes still burning as the students started mumbling and chattering among themselves about Lady Jumpman's appearance right on school grounds.

東京伝説レディジャンプマン料理のミストレス
    Culinary Mistress of Tokyo Legend: Lady Jumpman

Astral soon crashed near Lady Jumpman's position sending more students flying about with the transformed Jumpman gently landing beside it and onto the ground with the students chattering growing louder in the presence of the Nintendo High veteran.

任天堂ハイレジェンドジャンプマンの英雄
    Hero of Nintendo High Legend: Jumpman

Astral rose up from the ground before the three went back to clashing with each other right in the heart of Honnouiji's campus causing various generic students to be scattered about smacking into all the walls.

~Nintendo High: Biology Class~

Mario, Luigi, and Rosalina quietly listened to Mr. Coulson's lesson without much of a lingering thought on their minds, the room itself had been rather quiet and devoid of any chattering among the students. However the quiet mood would be interrupted when Rosalina placed a hand on her bang with her head lowered looking a little in pain. Luigi turned to look at her and tried to support her head up with concern in his eyes whispering. "Hey, is there something wrong with your eye?" Rosalina looked over at the taller brother with her hand still touching her bang. "It's fine, I don't want anyone to worry about it." Luigi's eyes squinted as he took a closer look. "Look, if there's a problem with your eye then you should have a medical professional look at it before it gets worse." Rosalina pursed her lips rather defensively as she whispered back. "I can't exactly get my eye fixed by a normal doctor, so please don't make a fuss about it and focus on your studies Luigi."

~Nintendo Elem.: Halls~

The other students of Class 94 including the White Sisters started out of their classroom as they were about to go on a field trip. Ram and Rom were in a particular discussion about Muppets. "Muppets, weren't they on that one show we watched? Sesame Street?" "Yeah I think so, I think they were also on that show with those little things that lived in a giant cave." "Ram, they weren't on Fraggle Rock...that's a different Muppet production all together." "What about the show with that Dinosaur family mom let us all watch together?" "That was a different Muppet thing too."

7. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Command Center~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"We need to know more about how you became Power Rangers. I'm Alpha 5 by the way," Alpha 5 said, greeting the Gia, Emma, and Kira, "You already met Navi. And this here is Zordon, the very being who introduced Ranger, Gokaiger, and Kamen Rider technology to Earth many decades ago." "Greetings Power Rangers," Zordon told Gia, Emma, and Kira, "Throughout my time on Earth, I have passed on the technology of my home planet to those I trust, allowing there to be many different teams of Power Rangers, Gokaigers, and Kamen Riders to protect Earth from the forces that destroyed my home world. However, while those I trusted were given this technology, there were foes I have fought on Earth who sought this technology as well. Some have unfortunately been successful in stealing the technology, and others copied it, using it for their evil plans. Seeing you three fight Vekar's forces assures me that you are not on the side of evil. But where did you acquire your Ranger powers?"

-------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG]

Discord noticed Alice wound her leg, and cure it. 'Huh, that's new,' Discord thought to himself. Snapping his fingers, a notebook and pen appeared at Discord's paw, who proceeded to write a note on Alice having the power of regenerative healing, or something else that makes her cure her wounds. Still, Discord didn't exactly see what made Alice so special that had Discord spying on her since Tuesday. "Still think you're following a lost cause? Perhaps you might need a little pause," a voice told Discord. Discord turned to his right, but found no one. Turning to his left, he found a familiar figure from Africa...

[​IMG]

"Woah!" Discord yelled, not expecting the hooded zebra he met in Africa to just appear next to him, "What the hell are you doing here?" "I simply sensed that your heart still wasn't at ease," the zebra replied, "So I thought I'd see if I can please." Just like in Africa, Discord was confused by the zebra's words. "So you came here all the way from Africa just to be my psychiatrist?" Discord asked. "I can be whatever you want me to be, but let me ask you, do you think your heart is free?" zebra asked. "What's that supposed to even mean?" a confused Discord asked. "Search your feelings Discord, there, you will surely find your reward," the zebra replied. Discord still had no idea what the zebra was trying to tell him. Looking at Alice below, Discord tried to think of the words the zebra told him. While thinking, Discord realized the zebra knew his name even though he never told her. Turning around to ask her about this, Discord noticed that she disappeared again, just like in Africa. 'What the hell?' Discord thought to himself. Meanwhile, in a roof of a building close to where Discord was...

[​IMG]

Javert monitored everything that was happening. However, for some reason, the zebra wasn't even visible to him, and all he saw was Discord talking to thin air. Javert knew he had to report this to Rassilon tonight.

[​IMG]

"Oh, I know this one," Max said, as 'Hamlet' was the Shakespeare story he was most familiar with (and the only one he actually thought was decent), "The dead king then appears to them as a ghost. Talk about creepy."

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Everyone in the banquet was shocked at what had just happened. No one knew that Queen Elsa had powers, not even Olaf. "Did you know?" Hans asked Princess Anna. Meanwhile, Olaf stood there shocked, and was trying to make sense of what had happened. "Huh, so I guess that's why none of the snowmen I built came to life," Olaf commented, figuring that Elsa's powers were the reason he was alive. "Your highness, wait!" Harriet Jones cried as she rushed towards the exit, hoping she hasn't gone far. Outside the government building, the Japanese prime minister didn't find the queen of Arendelle, only a few security guards. "Where is she?" Harriet Jones asked one of the guards. "She just kept running. No idea where she is right now," one of the security guards replied. "I want everyone we've got looking for her. Make sure we find her and keep her safe. Now get to work!" "Yes ma'am," the guard replied, contacting local authorities to look for Queen Elsa and make sure she's safe.

---------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG]

As the game was about to begin, Eddy stood on the boys' side of the court. However, he noticed Ed standing on the girls' side. "Hey, blockhead! Over here!" Eddy yelled at Ed. Hearing Eddy yell, Ed then proceeded towards the boys' side while laughing. "Ugh, what am I gonna do with you?" Eddy said to himself as he rolled his eyes at the way Ed acted.

~Nintendo High School: Biology Classroom~

[​IMG]

Noticing Luigi and Rosalina talking with another, Phil Coulson stopped lecturing. "Guys, is something wrong? Anything you'd like to share with us?" the biology teacher asked both Luigi and Rosalina, "Or can I get back to today's lesson?"

~Nintendo Elementary School Parking~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

The students of class 94 were running towards Ms. Frizzle's bus for the field trip to the Muppets Japan Theater, with Nintendo Elementary's counselor, Jessebelle waiting for Ms. Frizzle next to the bus.

[​IMG]

As most students went in and picked seats, Jessebelle approached the students' teacher, Ms. Frizzle. "Good mornin' Ms. Frizzle. I hope this'll be a normal field trip," Jessebelle told Ms. Frizzle. "Oh don't worry so much Jessebelle. We're just going to a theater," Ms. Frizzle happily replied. "Good, because I'm still having nightmares about that time you took your class to Pluto," Jessebelle said as she and Ms. Frizzle went inside the bus, waiting for the remaining students to get in.

----------------------------------------------

~CNN Broadcast~

[​IMG]

'This is CNN Breaking News' a voice said on CNN as anchor Wolf Blitzer appeared and started to speak, "Welcome back to CNN, I'm Wolf Blitzer. If you're just joining us, we've been been covering the signing of a free trade agreement between Norway, Arendelle, and Japan. After that, for reasons unknown, Queen Elsa of Arendelle had stormed off, and is now officially considered missing. Local authorities are looking all over trying to locate the missing monarch and insure her safety. We'll have more on this story after the break." CNN then cut to a commercial break.

8. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

~Flower Shop~

Harold was surprised he was put on register duty for his first day, either Aerith trusted him a lot more than he realised or was confident she'd be back before long, so he decided to start by memorizing the prices of the flowers and giving them a light dousing of water, it was soothing to say the least, plus he remembered Perenelle, his mother tending to her garden and cared for the flowers back then until he heard the door bell ring when it opened to signify a customer entering.

"Welcome what would yo-" Harold didn't have tiem to finish before the cloaked person collapsed to the floor and he set the watering can down and went to check on the person, removing the cloak, it was a young woman with platinum blonde hair wearing some dress that wasn't ordinary to see, he placed his fingers on her neck to check she was still breathing, thankfully she was, but the sun wasn't that hot enough to cause her to be like this, maybe an emotional situation happened or something, but he didn't ponder on that for now, what mattered was helping this person and picked her up around the waist, making her somewhat stand with an arm on his shoulders and he waved one of his hands to somewhat make her levitate a few inches of the ground and carried her behind the store and up the stairs to his room, laying the unconscious woman on the bed.

Harold then moved to get a bowl of cold water and a cloth to soak in and lay it on her forehead after twisting most of the water out. "Okay I'll admit, she is quite beautiful, but right now, this is more important than just plain staring." Harold thought and putted out a slip of paper and a pen, writing down 'You should be reading this when you wake up, don't go anywhere and wait for me to return, I ensure nothing but your safety within this room, if you do not believe my words, the door will be unlocked as a sign you're not trapped in here.' and set it on the bedside table and got up, closing the door quietly and heading back down to the register.

~Haruto~

Haruto looked at Koyomi, he did wonder if it was possible to transfer Koyomi to his classes or him to hers, but that would simply show favouritism and if that were the cas,e everyone would ask.

~Ankh~

Ankh ate on his topsicle as Eiji talked about Kimberly's desires and scoffed. "Nothing's ever sweet and innocent Eiji, all humans have a selfish desire one way or another, but kazari is a sly one, I shall grant him that much, but there's not much else we can do until the Yummy is born, it's just how Kazari works." Ankh stated as a matter of fact.

9. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Tokyo Sidewalk~

[​IMG]

Standing next to her parked motorcycle, Officer Jenny was listening to the police radio for any cases she need to look into. "All units, please be on the lookout for Queen Elsa of Arendelle. She was last seen running away from the banquet held today at Zone 11, and is now officially missing," a voice on the radio said. "Missing queen... that's new," Jenny commented as she took out a Pokeball, "Gastly, come out!" Officer Jenny threw the Pokeball and out came her Gastly...

[​IMG]

"GASTLY!" Gastly said as it came out of its Pokeball. "Gastly, we've got a missing person case. Her name's Elsa. She's a foreign queen, so this is pretty important. Here's a picture of her," Officer Jenny told Gastly as she took out her phone, did a search for an image of Queen Elsa on Google, and showed an image to gastly, "Got it?" "Gastly!" Gastly replied, nodding. "Ok. Lets split up. Report back to me if you find her," Officer Jenny said as she got on her motorcycle, and drove off, with Gastly flying off the opposite direction, both in search of Queen Elsa.

10. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Command Center-

When Zordon appeared, Kira, Gia, and Emma had one thing that they were thinking at the same time, 'That is one big head.' Hearing them say that they wanted to learn about how they became Power Rangers, Kira took a breath and retold her story of how they obtained their morphers with their first morph, adding as she remembered, that was the only time the boys who appeared from the lab had morphed. She explained that after that first morph, Gia tried using her Dino Gem, but couldn't do anything as though the Gem had bonded with Kira. Kira explained how they met Vekar and fought his commanders in the past, Emma added that six months after, they found their Ranger Keys and were able to use their Legendary Morphers.

[​IMG]

-Government Building-

"No, I didn't....." Anna said, surprised at her sister's powers. She had just assumed that she was good at making ice sculptures, putting her hands together, Anna prayed for Elsa's safety. "Elsa....."

[​IMG]

-Flower Shop/Apartments: Harold's Room-

Elsa slept soundly and woke up, finding herself in a unknown room. She found a towel on her head and read the note that was next to her. Getting out of the bed, she did find the door unlocked. 'Almost a freshening change from when I was growing up.' She thought to hserself. Looking around, Elsa had one question, where was she?

[​IMG]

-Koyomi & Haruto-

Feeling Haruto look at her, Koyomi looked at him and asked, "What are we doing to prevent this again, Haruto?" She looked down and not sure what to do.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Drama Classroom-

"Yes, may the rest of you follow young Max Goof's example and know the stories of the plays we will learn this year." Kuja said, and turned, to write some notes on the play and the other plays, such as Death of a Salesman, Phantom of the Opera, the Crucible, and Romeo & Juliet. Hinako sweatdropped and smiled, stretching.

[​IMG]

-Eiji and Ankh-

"But I know Kimberly never had selfish desires. How were you not able to sense it?" Eiji said, looking at the red Bird Greeed. "Is it possible that you are getting rusty? Oh, well, better plan how to stop it." He looked through the O Holder on what Combo to use.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Gym-

Tommy took the ball and stood on the boys' side, tossing it in the air as Fang blew the whistle to start the game. He hit it across the net to the girls side and watched the girls hit back. Jack jumped up and hit it across the court, Fang watched carefully and made sure no one cheated.

[​IMG]

-Alice & Yuri-

Alice took a breath and continued, more carefully and looking around. She wondered if someone was following her, she thought to herself, 'I should go to the cathedral and pray for safety today.' She stayed by Yuri's side and walked calmly.

11. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Command Center~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Hmm, I guess we'll need to talk to those boys then. They'll probably have more information on this lab," Alpha 5 commented. "Indeed Alpha," Zordon replied, "We'll be sure to contact those four at a later time. As for you, Gia, Emma, and Kira, the three of you have my trust, and are now allies. You may feel free to come here at any time, and ask us for help in any troubles you may face."

[​IMG]

'Whatever' Discord thought to himself as he went back to spying on Alice from the roof, who was walking calmly. 'Ok, time to move,' Discord thought as he teleported to the roof of a building close to where Alice, and kept doing that the more Alice walked away, while making sure to remain undetected from anyone on the ground.

[​IMG]

'Sweet! I am so gonna nail this course' Max Goof thought to himself after Kuja complimented him and asked the rest of the class to follow his example. While writing notes on the other plays, Max noticed one of the plays was "Death of a Salesman," which Max had an interest in, but never got around to reading it.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Noticing Anna worried for Elsa, Olaf went to her and said, "Hey Anna, don't worry. I'm sure she's ok. She probably just needed some time alone." "Olaf's right. Elsa probably just needs bit of fresh air after our marriage announcement. I'm pretty sure that before you know it, she'll come walking back in, happy for the two of us," Hans added. "I'm sure there's no need to worry your highness," Harriet Jones said as she joined in on the discussion, "Tokyo is one of the most populous cities on Earth. I'm sure someone is bound to notice her soon."

[​IMG][​IMG]

"I got it, I got it!" Eddy yelled as he tried to hit the ball, only to have Jake steal his thunder and hit it instead. "Hey! I had it!" Eddy told Jake. Meanwhile, the girls hit the ball back, and Ed ran towards the ball while laughing. But instead of catching or hitting the ball, the ball literally landed inside Ed's mouth. Licking the ball inside his mouth, Ed actually enjoyed the taste of it (almost as much as the mattress that he ate for breakfast), and was about to swallow it before Eddy yelled, "Ed you idiot! You're not supposed to eat the ball!" Eddy slapped Ed's head from behind, and Ed spit out the ball (now covered with Ed's saliva), launching it towards the girls' side.

~Flower Shop~

[​IMG]

Officer Jenny had been asking people around if they had seen Queen Elsa anymore. Her next stop was a local flower shop. Parking her motorcycle close-by, Officer Jenny went in, and while showing a picture of Queen Elsa on her phone, asked, "Excuse me, but has anyone here seen the queen of Arendelle, Elsa, recently? She's been reported missing."

12. Lite The Future

~Honnouji Academy~​

A huge commotion has been stirred up at Honnouji Academy, as a strange being known as Astral, as well as the husband and wife it was fighting, had literally fallen from the sky into the school. Many students and teachers alike had gathered, initially to watch the fight between Ryuko Matoi and the Captain of the Boxing Club.

[​IMG][​IMG]
    "Uh...Is this supposed to be happening?" Naruto asked his father, Minato.
    "I don't know what's going on, Naruto. All that I do know is that the woman who fell in has quite a reputation at Honnouji, as does her husband at Nintendo High. If those two are fighting against something and struggling, then it can't be good." Minato explained.
    Naruto gripped his fists.
    "We should help them!" Naruto said, trying to take a step forward, only to be stopped by Minato.
    "No, Naruto. Let the Student Council handle it. They're prepared for things like this."
    Naruto was angry he couldn't help, but if his own dad, the Yellow Flash, said it was dangerous then he knew he had to comply.

[​IMG]
    Gamagoori took the opportunity to be the first of the Elite Four to approach Astral, Jumpman and Lady Jumpman.
    "WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS!?" Gamagoori screamed, stopping their fight and wrapping the three of them up, Astral in one whip, Mr. and Mrs. Jumpman in another. Gamagoori's eyes widened as he recognized the married couple. "Lady Jumpman! You and your husband are here?" Gamagoori asked before looking at Astral. "And fighting what I can only assume is an S-Type. I've heard of your kind, you roach. You disgust me." Gamagoori said before releasing Jumpman and Lady Jumpman.
    "I am Ira Gamagoori, Chairman of the Honnouji Academy Disciplinary Bureau, and I will not stand for such atrocious beings defiling the same land on which Lady Satsuki stands! State your reasoning for trespassing here, S-Type, and I might let you off with nothing more than a body full of broken bones." Gamagoori threatened, keeping Astral wrapped right.

[​IMG][​IMG]
    Nidai stayed with the weakened Ryuko as they watched all of the commotion take place.
    "So this is his power, huh? I guess he's more than just talk." Nidai said to himself, referring to Gamagoori.
    Ryuko watched silently, feeling too weak to make any kind of verbal noise whatsoever.
    "Ryuko, you're weakening more and more every second. I have to revert out of this form now."
    Senketsu's warning was met with weak mumbling that sounded like the word "fine".
    Just then, Ryuko's revealing attire began flashing with pink stars before reverting to a much less revealing sailor uniform.
    Nidai let go of Ryuko in shock.
    "Matoi! Are you alright? Your clothes changed!" He pointed out.
    Laying face-down in the dirt, Ryuko managed to mutter an answer.
    "Y-Yeah...I'll be alright...I just need a minute...To catch my breath." She said.
    Not leaving her side, Nidai nodded.
    "Alright. I'll watch your back for you then."
    "Ryuko..." Senketsu uttered.
    "Don't worry, Senketsu...I'll really be okay."
    "No, it's not that..."
    "Hm?"
    "It's just...All I can see is dirt in this position. Would you mind rolling over?" Senketsu requested.
    Ryuko let out a faint chuckle before asking Nidai to help her roll onto her back, a request Nidai fulfilled perfectly.

[​IMG][​IMG]
    ~Tokyo~
    Kamina and Simon's boring routine was suddenly cut short as they saw three figures flying above them towards Honnouji Academy.
    "Whoa...Bro, did you see that?" Simon asked.
    "Yeah. Let's go up there." Kamina responded.
    Simon nearly choked on air when he heard Kamina say that.
    "Seriously? You want to go there again!? We almost got killed last time!"
    "Y'think I don't remember? Look, Simon, when I was out of it, someone came to me. It wasn't a dream. It was too real to be a dream. He told me that I gotta go back there soon and that I'll know when I gotta do it." Kamina explained.
    Simon couldn't believe what he was hearing.
    "Did that Gamagoori guy break your brain too? Who's this 'someone' that came to you?" Simon asked in disbelief.
    Kamina looked forward, noticing someone approaching them.
    "Him." Kamina said, pointing to the one approaching, somewhat surprised at the perfect timing.
    "...Mr. Nagare?"

[​IMG]
    "Hm? What is it?" Ryoma asked, noticing he was being pointed at as he approached.
    Simon sighed.
    "Bro says you came to him while he was unconscious and told him to go back to Honnouji." Simon explained.
    "It's true! Nagare was there and we were in some kind o' huge battleship or somethin' fighting off some huge alien bugs! I even saw another one of 'im flyin' in on a giant robot dragon!" Kamina explained. "First he told me that he was waitin' for me, but that I wasn't supposed to be there yet. Then he told me that I had t' go back to Honnouji and that I'd know when the time was right."
    Simon lowered his head in embarrassment.
    "He's lost it..."
    "Nah, he ain't makin' stuff up." Ryoma said.
    Simon slowly raised his head back up to look at Ryoma.
    "...Come again?"
    "I know exactly what he's talkin' about. Well...'cept for the dragon part. Anyway, he wasn't talking t' me. He was talking to another me. Get it?" Ryoma asked.
    Simon was confused beyond belief.
    "...Mr. Nagare, are you on some kind of medication?"
    "Nope. I'm just sayin' that what Kamina's talkin' about is real. Oh, and one other thing. He didn't see all that because he was knocked out. He saw it 'cause he was dead."
    Simon gasped.
    "He was...Dead?"
    "If I died then how the hell am I still here?"
    "You heard the other me, didn't ya? It wasn't yer time yet. So he sent ya back here. Looks like you've still got a job to do."
    To Simon and Kamina, this concept was incomprehensible.
    "So Bro...Died, met another you, got told it wasn't his time and was brought back to life?"
    "You got it, kid. I know what he's sayin' is true. I've been there. It's a long story and I ain't tellin' ya about it right now. If I heard ya right, Kamina's got a job to do up at that school. Ain't that right?" Ryoma asked.
    Kamina smirked before answering.
    "Yep. That's exactly what I gotta do. Simon! Help me get into Lagann so we can-"
    "Whoa, whoa, you don't gotta do that." Ryoma said, stopping Kamina.
    "Eh?"
    "Let me give ya a hand."
    Ryoma raised his right arm and snapped his fingers.
    "Come here, Black Getter!!" He called, summoning a giant mecha from the sky to his position.
    After it landed, Black Getter knelt down and held out a hand, allowing Ryoma to hop on. When he got on, Black Getter brought Ryoma up to the now-open cockpit entrance, allowing him to get inside and take control of the machine.
    The cockpit entrance closed and pupils formed in Black Getter's eyes that quickly looked down at Kamina and Simon, who were quite stunned at what they were seeing.
    "H-H-How did we not know you had that? It's huge!" Simon exclaimed.
    "You never asked. Now hurry up and get on, I'll get you to Honnouji in no time!" Ryoma ordered, lowering Black Getter's hand again to allow Kamina and Simon to get on. Simon got on with little trouble but lifting Kamina up took a minute or two as he still needed his wheelchair.
    Using Black Getter's arms to keep Kamina and Simon safe, Black Getter took off toward Honnouji Academy.
    "Aaaah! A-Are you sure this is safe!?"
    "Who the hell cares if it's safe, the view is AWESOME!" Kamina replied.
    Ryoma chuckled inside Black Getter's cockpit as he approached Honnouji Academy.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2014
  13. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

~Flower Shop~

Harold resumed tending to the planets before hearing the tell-tale jingle and turned to see a police officer enter with the most unusual hair colour he ever seen in his life, if eh didn't know any better, he'd conclude it was hair dye but the officer shown him a picture on her phone, asking if the person has been seen this woman, he noted she was fmailar but question is, why would a Queen run away from whatever it was? Something didn't add up.

"No officer erm..." He looked at her nametag. "Jenny, I haven't seen this queen at all, I only just recently came into the country from Britain so this is really the first I heard of her." Harold said casually and stopped sprinkling the flower to make eye contact with her.

"But if I do see her, which I highly doubt considering how big Tokyo is, I'll notify you of her whereabouts Officer." Harold finished.

~Alice~

Yuri gave a sigh and stretched his arms, he didn't care much about what this Alice girl did, but the voice in his head stopped annoying him.

~ANkh~

Ankh leapt down and gave Eiji an annoyed stare. "Me rusty? I'll have you know I'm just fine, Kazari's yummies work differently than the Waste Yummies you're familiar with, Hino." Ankh explained.

14. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Command Center-

"Alright. Just in case, here are their names, Troy Burrows, Noah Craver, Jake Holling, and Orion." Kira said as she and her team prepared to leave. Gia stretched and said, "That spoiled prince will probably attack again after he calms down. We'll be ready for the attack." "Well, hopefully, we'll see you next, Zordon." Emma said, bowing as they teleported away.

-School Hallway-

Kira, Gia, and Emma appeared in a empty hallway and made sure that no one saw them. "Looks like we're safe. What period is it, anyway?" Gia asked, Emma thought for a moment and said, "Second period, I believe." "Alright, I hope no one saw us and we're not seen while going to our classes." Kira said as they headed to their respective classes.

[​IMG]

"I believe so." Anna said, praying for her sister's safety and hoping what Hans and Olaf said was true about why her sister suddenly left the building. She hoped that Elsa was found, safe and sound.

[​IMG]

-Flower Shop-

Since Elsa was following what the note said, she went to the window in the room and gasped when she saw a police bike in the front of the building, covering her mouth and tried to think about why the police were after her, all the opinions not the greatest. Elsa stepped back from the window to keep herself from being seen by anyone.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Drama Classroom-

"We will be doing actual acting in this class soon, but now, let us continue to learn about Hamlet." Kuja said, before discussing the rest of the first act while Hinako wrote down important points of the act.

[​IMG]

-Eiji-

"Than you would sensed the Yummy already. Sides, you'll get a lot of Cell Medals, considering how long it's been since you sensed it last." Eiji said, looking at Ankh and closing the O Holder. "If you're not going to help me, I guess I'm going to cut how many topsicles you're going to have tonight. But excuse me, I need to find Kimberly." He ran out to find the Pink Ranger.

[​IMG]

-Kimberly-

Eiji sighed in relief when he found Kimberly by herself in the back of the school. He kept quiet as he watched her, and gasped when he saw some silvery bandage on her body. With a sigh, he knew that he had to wait to help his friend.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Gym-

Jake blew a raspberry at Ed and watched the game, waiting for his turn. When one of the girls tossed it back to the guys' side, Tommy jumped up and tossed back. The girls waiting on the bleachers squealed in excitement at seeing Tommy, Fang smiled as she gave points to each team when they scored. Jake looked at Tommy and hoped that he would be able to fight like him.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Tokyo Cathedral-

Alice walked to the entrance of the cathedral and turned to Yuri, she said sternly, "I'm going to pray for a bit. If you don't believe in God, then don't follow me in. But if you do, don't say anything to offend the archdeacon." She entered the cathedral and went to a pew to pray. Cecil and Edward kept quiet, praying for their own safety, while Edge was checking out Karin who was admiring the church.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Moon Palace-

Zedd watched and smiled as the confrontation between the three girls and Zordon, realizing that he now had enemies to fight and thought of a new plan to stop, desptie knowing that they had Vekar as a enemy.

15. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

~Honnouiji Academy~

Astral simply laughed as its red eye stared directly at Gamagoori seemingly unphased by the loud demeanor of the person who had it wrapped up tightly. "You claim we are just roaches just to protect your precious Lady Satsuki...one of the four devas of Honnouiji if I recall correctly, the Impenatrable Shield." Astral's head detached from its body with its body dissolving into a black liquid falling through Gamagoori's whip before reforming a distance away from them with his eyes directly on them. "I came to test a theory of mine against these two and this entire school. A theory that I have been trying to figure out." Jumpman looked at Astral seeming as though he was confused under his helmet. "A theory, what kind of theory are you going on about?" Astral blinked as it looked at Jumpman sternly. "I am trying to figure out if that defeat in Toshima was just a fluke or if it's something else entirely. So I am gauging your powers. You, your wife, the military, Nintendo High, Honnouiji, and everyone else." Various Astral-S started to rise up around the grounds of Honnouiji simply staring at everyone with their monocular eyes as Astral looked at Gamagoori speaking up. "Stage three Goku Uniform, capable of transforming and focuses on high attack and defense. It comes in a two stage form that changes depending on the amount of damage done to the first form." Astral's eye shifted over to Lady Jumpman continuing. "Stage two Goku Uniform, made specifically for club leaders, currently it's more powerful than other stage two uniforms due to the user exhibiting their power though will alone." Astral's eye finally shifted towards Jumpman."You're not wearing a uniform but you're using about as much power if not more than your wife, in exchange you're using up more energy to keep the transformation going."

Lady Jumpman raised her blade pointing it at Astral with a cold expression on her face. "Okay, so you know about our powers. What does it have to do with anything?" Astral simply grinned as its wings went back into its body with five Astral-S appearing around it. "Haven't you ever wondered how I've always survived every encounter and grown stronger?" Five dark tendrils shot out of Astral's back jabbing themselves into the eyes of the Astral-S making them limp as they were lifted off the ground. Their bodies reforming into crystals as the tendrils shot back into Astral. Within moments large red and orange spots with eyes started to form on Astral's wrists, ankles and chest. The eye on the chest looking directly at the three. "You see, my overall power is based on how many S-Types are present." Astral's wings appeared on its wrists sharpened like long blades.

Jumpman growled with burning rage showing in his eyes as he started to throw several white fireballs that had golden cores within them. Astral simply stood there as it smacked the fireballs right back at them. Lady Jumpman's eyes widened with panic on her face as she quickly smacked the fireballs back at Astral before it turned into a deadly tennis match.

Rosalina swallowed with a loud gulp before calmly explaining. "Yes, sorry for the interruption Coulson-sensei...but my eye was bothering me." Mario got out of his seat and walked over to Rosalina, he placed one hand on top of her head making the girl nervous as she whispered in a frightened manner. "Please, whatever you do Mario...do not look directly at my eye..." Mario blinked as he placed a hand on her large bang. "It's an eye, it's not like your eye will make me do stuff you say." He moved the hair out of her face meeting eye to eye with a dark-blue eye that had a glowing rainbow outline of a star inside it. Mario started to spaz out before falling back with his head slamming against Bowser's chair. The last thing he could hear before going unconscious was a loud scream of "BIG BRO!"

16. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Command Center~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Thank you Gia, Emma, and Kira. See you soon." Zordon replied as the three teleported away. "Alpha, Navi, see if you can track down those four that Kira mentioned. We must know more about those that were trying to create Power Rangers of their own." "Of course Zordon," Alpha 5 replied as he went back to work.

~Roof of Building Close to Tokyo Cathedral~
    [​IMG]

Discord noticed Alice entering Tokyo Cathedral, no place for an atheist like Discord. Nevertheless, he had a mission, and he had to continue with it regardless. Landing on the ground, Discord changed his appearance to that of a middle-aged human man to avoid being noticed by Alice...

[​IMG]

Now in his new appearance, Discord walked towards the cathedral and entered it...

Discord gazed at the beauty of the interior of Tokyo Cathedral. He had never entered the building before, and almost regretted not having done so in all his life. "Wow," Discord commented as he walked around, trying to look for Alice. Once he noticed her, he leaned against a wall, pretending to just admire the church from the inside.
    "Good day brother, how do you do today?" a voice asked Discord. Turning his attention to the person speaking to him, Discord noticed it was from a monk...

[​IMG]

"Oh, umm, good, I guess," Discord replied. "Excellent," Yang said, "By the way, I don't think I've ever seen you here before. Are you new around here?" "Well, kinda. Actually, I'm not much of a religious person, so I've never come to church before," Discord answered. Chuckling, Yang said, "And yet here you are, coming to church. If I didn't know any better, I'd say the lord has something special planned for you friend. It really is never too late to come back to God. He can forgive our sins, and open our hearts, showing us the thing that truly matters." Listening to what Yang said, Discord couldn't help but notice as though the monk was continuing what the mysterious zebra told him earlier about his heart. 'Could there be...' Discord thought to himself, trying to think if there was a connection, 'Nah!'. Discord nodded in response to Yang's words, who said, "Well, I'll see you later brother. Good day." As Yang walked away, Discord smiled and replied, "See ya."

-------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

As time passed, the guests of the banquet left, still shocked by what had just happened. Harriet Jones noticed that Hans, Anna, and Olaf were the only guests left. "I know this is a very difficult time for you," Harriet told Princess Anna, "But if its alright, I could take you, Prince Hans, and Olaf here to the hotel that I've reserved for the four of you. And I assure you that if we hear anything new on your sister Elsa, you'll be the first to know."

[​IMG][​IMG]

"I got it, I got it!" Eddy yelled as the ball approached him. Eddy hit it, and sent it flying to the girls' side. However, the ball was still covered in saliva from when it landed inside Ed's mouth. "Ewww!" Eddy complained, with both of his hands covered with some saliva. Noticing Ed just standing and staring at the others playing, Eddy wiped his hands off of Ed's school uniform, saying, "Hey Ed, how about, oh I don't know... HELPING YOUR TEAM OUT!?" "Ok Eddy!" Ed replied as the ball was tossed back towards the boys' side. "Prepare to meet your maker little ball!" Ed yelled as he ran towards the ball, and hit it upwards so hard that it literally broke through the gym's ceiling, and was sent flying to the sky. Eddy just stood there, staring at the ceiling, speechless at what just happened, while Ed was cheering, thinking he actually won the game.

[​IMG]

Shaking his head and sighing, Phil walked over to Rosalina and noticed her eye. "I'm guessing you're not human," Coulson told Rosalina, "Now is that normal, or do you need the nurse to check it out? Because if you're going to the nurse's office, I think Mario here also needs a visit."

~Nintendo Elementary School Parking~

Once all students were in the bus, Ms. Frizzle closed the bus's doors, and said, "Seat belts everyone! Next stop, the Muppets Japan Theater!" 'Yay!' the majority of the class cheered, which included Sweetie Belle, Pipsqueak, and Bonnie. Max Killian, on the other hand sighed, and hoped that this field trip wouldn't be boring. Ms. Frizzle started the engine, and the bus sprung to life, and began to drive away from the parking lot, heading towards the highway close-by.

~Flower Shop~

[​IMG]

"Well alright, thanks anyway," Officer Jenny replied, "But if you do happen to see her, give us a call. It's important that we find her as soon as possible for her own safety." Officer Jenny then left the flower shop, got on her bike, and drove off.

17. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

In an almost immediate defensive movement Rosalina quickly obscured her eye with her large bang and looked at Mr. Coulson looking as though she was afraid. Luigi calmly walked over and sighed placing a hand on Rosalina's shoulder explaining. "Look, we have to be honest with you senpai. We had no idea this would happen to Mario, right?" Rosalina struggled to speak up as she looked at the unconscious Mario with concern in her eyes. "A-actually...I need to tell you something, Luigi-kun." She slowly turned to face Luigi face to face. "That night when we first met...I...fell from space and onto you...." Neptune immediately interjected loudly. "I knew it! She's an alien and is gonna take our brains!" Noire then placed a fist on Neptune's head in irritation. "She's not after our brains you idiot!" Rosalina swallowed and continued. "It's a bit more complicated than that, but I am human just like the majority of you." She turned to face Mario again as Luigi asked in concern. "Is Mario going to be alright?" Rosalina knelt down to get a better look as Peach, Bowser, Yoshi, Kirby, and the rest gathered. "Well, considering he looked at my eye one of two things could happen....he could get through and wake up...or he could end up dead." Luigi jumped back with panic on his face. "D-dead!?"

Rosalina blinked with her lips pursed. "My eye only activates when they are running about...the ones called S-Types..." Bowser slammed his fist into the nearest desk in anger. "We fought some of those things the other night! And here you are casually chattering with Green Stache like you know them. What makes you think that you're an S-Type sent to kill us after what those two did!" Rosalina's yes widened as she stepped back with fear showing in her face. IF glared at Bowser, her teeth gritting. "If she was trying to kill us, then she would have done it in our sleep." Compa stood up and gently hugged Rosalina smiling. "She doesn't mean harm to anyone, infact she's too nice." Rosalina blinked with a blush on her cheeks. "Anyways, my eye is a fraction of my abilities...." it was then that Luigi fell spazing and hit his head against a desk losing consciousness.

~??????????~

Mario slowly started to open his eyes only to appear in an endless void of stars and swirling galaxies. Mario's eyes widened greatly at the sight before him only for Luigi to wake up yelling in confusion. "Oh no! I'm dead! Mario's dead! We're in purgatory and we're gonna go to hell!" It was then that a single elderly voice spoke up rather loudly. "Those of impure hearts will be seared by the heavenly radiance of the N-Force, state your name!" Mario stood firm with his fist drawn up. "My name is Mario and this is my brother, Luigi!" There was silence throughout the void before a green-eyed golden star with bushy white eyebrows and moustache appeared in front of Mario and Luigi with Luigi hiding behind his brother in fear. The elderly star looked them both over with surprise on his face. "This is strange, neither of you are S-Types...nor are you impure." Mario blinked and lowered his fist. "Yeah, well I accidently looked into my friend's eye. How Luigi got here I have no idea."

"Mario brothers, let me introduce myself. My name is Eldstar and I am one of the oldest living things in existence." Mario simply blinked. "How old?" "Since the beginning of time itself, but let's get right to the point." It was then that the space around them change to that of the battle going on at Honnouiji. The brothers' eyes widened at the sight of their parents fighting Astral. "Right now your parents are in danger, infact...the entire world is in danger...and you're the only ones who can stop it. Please go and take Rosalina with you." Mario's eyes widened as he reached out to Eldstar. "Wait! We still have questi-"

Mario and Luigi jolted awake almost immediately. "-ons!" Everyone was staring at the two blinking with Blanc quietly speaking up. "What the hell are you going on about." It took a moment as Mario stood up before realizing the danger. He looked at Mr. Coulson and spoke up quickly. "Mr. Coulson, Luigi, Rosalina, and myself need to be excused. It's a family emergency!" ​

18. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

~Flower Shop~

Harold gave a sigh, now things were getting slightly more intriguing, it seemed the girl he put in his room was none other than royalty, he'd have to inquire about that from Elsa and he waved a hand, letting go off the sprinkler watering can as it floated in mid-air and he moved it up to higher flowers out of reach while he crossed his arms in thought and brought ti back down after a few minutes, ensuring the plants remained alive alive and well and took it in his hand, setting it down nearby, he doubted there'd be anymore visitors for this store, not if the Police and such are on a hunt for her, but the question was why.

"Probably best to ask her." He thought to himself and decided to check upstairs to see if she had stirred awake yet, when eh opened the door, he saw she was in fact, and cautiously stepped away, while keeping out the window's vision in case anyone saw and he shut the door, effectively locking Elsa in the room with him (A/N: Not in that situation you pervs! I swear you're as bad as a certain red coated Demon Slayer!)

"Elsa of Arendelle correct?" Harold asked rather calmly and politely, her body showing a sign of fear. "Care to explain as to why the police are wanting to locate you? Do not worry, I'm going to report you to them until I heard your side of the story." Harold gently spoken, leaning his back against the shut door and aved a hand, casting a wandless silencing charm around the room so none could hear through the walls, of course, Elsa wouldn't know of it.

~ANkh~

Ankh watched as Eiji ran and threatened cutting theTopsicles rate down in half, he was such an idiot, Kazari's yummies were exceptional by growing inside of the container and absorbing it to remain strong, there was nothing Eiji could do except wait, at times, he regretted even having him as OOO. "Baka, I known Kazari's methods more than you ever will Eiji, we all have our ways to creating them." Ankh muttered, topsicle in his mouth.

~Tokyo Catherdal~

Yuri could care less about what Alice said, Gods, demons, whatever, he didn't care, if it was real and in front him, he might change his mind, plus the archdeacon? Didn't car emuch about some guy running the place.

19. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG]

-Command Center-

"Yes, lets find the boys and hear their story." Navi said, excited about what the boys had to say about their powers and why they were the ones who created the Morphers that Gia, Emma, and Kira used.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Gym-

Kira watched the game from the door and facepalmed as she watched Ed shoot the ball into the sky. 'That's worse than my using the Ptera Scream.' She thought to herself, Fang asked Tommy as she watched, ""Yo, Tommy, is it coming back?""No, it's not. Alright, everyone, hit the showers. It was a good game." Tommy said, watching everyone go to the locker rooms. When Jake was in the locker room, he felt something and found himself suddenly teleported away in a green flash.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-English-

Gia waited outside the English Room, not sure what would happen if she got caught, sneaking in late for English. 'I can't knock that spoiled prince off his throne and be able to get to class on time.' Gia thought to herself, looking in the classroom. Troy looked at the door, knowing that Gia was there but didn't say anything to keep her out of trouble. He suddenly felt weird as he found himself teleported in a red light, Gia realized that was similar to what happened to her, Kira, and Emma.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Advanced Calculus-

Having finished their tests, Noah was thinking about Orion could be from and wrote down possible locations on a spare piece of paper. Orion kept quiet, thinking about his family and what was going to him and the boys now. Suddenly, Noah and Orion suddenly found themselves in a blue and gray light respectively and teleported away.

[​IMG]

-Emma-

Emma didn't head to the Music Classroom and headed for the garden, instead. She calmly entered the garden and admired the flowers, smelling the scents of the flowers and forgetting the craziness of the fight from earlier. She thought to when Kira heard her singing, and blushed slightly, smiling. Shaking her head, Emma sighed and looked at the flowers.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Drama Classroom-

"Alright, class. Here is your first assignment. Write a page about what you feel about plays and what your most favorite play is." Kuja said, giving his classroom their assignment for day. "I expect to see the page on my desk by Monday. You'll have the weekend to work on it."

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Eiji & Kimberly-

When Eiji gently touched Kimberly, she jumped and saw, saying, "Eiji, you surprised me." "Sorry, Kimberly. Just wanted to make sure you were alright." Eiji said, smiling and stood with Kimberly, talking about random things. Kimberly seemed nervous and Eiji arresured she was fine and safe, though he wasn't trying to take her away from Tommy.

[​IMG]

-Flower Shop-

Elsa looked at Harold who came in and asked her why the police were after her, she calmed down and said, "I don't know why they are after me. It could be because of my powers." She waved her hand and created a wisp of snow, Elsa looked down and said, "This might be my fault because I got mad at my sister for suddenly getting engaged to someone she knew for a few days."

[​IMG]

-Anna-

"Okay, thank you." Anna said, smiling as she hid her worry and went to the limo. She sighed and wondered if her sister was alright.

-Tokyo Cathedral-

Alice finished praying and got up, Karin walked up to her and said, "Um, excuse me, may I spend some time with you? I've seen you here a few times. My name is Karin." "Sure, nice to meet you, I'm Alice." Alice said, smiling at her. Edge watched them and smiled while Cecil sighed and Edward kept quiet, thinking what Edge planned was wrong and could easily fail. They headed outside and Karin blushed when she saw Yuri waiting for Alice.

20. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

[​IMG][​IMG]

Ed was still running around and cheering when they were ordered to go back to the locker rooms, with the school bell ringing, signalling the end of 2nd period. Eddy, still mad at Ed for what just happened, pulled Ed by his feet, and dragged him towards the locker rooms, telling him, "Come on bozo." While being dragged, Ed was laughing, apparently enjoying being dragged. Just as Jake was teleported, Eddy along with Ed entered the locker rooms, not noticing what had just happened.

---------------------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School: English Classroom~

"... Furthermore," John Smith said as he was writing notes on the board, just as the bell rang to signal the end of 2nd period, "Well, would you look at the time. Alright class, I'll see you all next week." Turning around to face the class, Smith noticed Troy missing. "Umm, has anyone seen Troy leave?" Xion, Vanellope, Gaston, Trixie, and the rest of the students all shook their heads, as none had noticed Troy teleporting, since they were focusing on writing notes (or sleeping through class). 'Strange...' the English teacher thought to himself as he scratched his head and watched his students leave the classroom for lunch.

[​IMG]

'Shouldn't be too hard,' Max Goof thought to himself, 'How bad should writing a page about my own personal opinions be?' The school bell then rang, meaning it was time for lunch. Max quickly packed his bag, and left the classroom, hoping to meet with his ROTC buddies in the cafeteria.

~Nintendo High School: French Classroom~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Once the school bell rang, Rue and Dick both quickly packed their bags, with Rue planning to meet Katniss in the cafeteria, while Dick was planning to do the same with Connor. "Au revoir," Dick told Sirius as he exited the classroom.

-------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School: Advanced Calculus Classroom~
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

The 'little pop quiz' Sully gave to his class was more of a test that would take the entire class time. Luckily for the students though, it wasn't going to be graded. It was only given so that Sully could see at which level the class generally was. Lying on his chair while reading a newspaper (and not noticing Orion and Noah teleporting), Sully heard the school bell, and looked at his watch, realizing that second period was indeed over. "Alright class, that'll be it for today," Sully said as he put the newspaper back on his desk, "Next time, I'll be going over how well you did in this quiz, how it'll impact the curriculum, as well as our first actual lesson. See you all on Monday." Luna and Loki, who like other students in the class didn't notice Orion and Noah being teleported because of their focus on the quiz, packed their backpacks and left the classroom, while Sully picked up the quizzes from each desk.

[​IMG]

"Enough, both of you!" Phil Coulson shouted at both Neptune and Noir, "First of all Neptune, in case you've forgotten, it's 2013. I would think that by now we citizens of Earth would be a lot better than to insult people from different planets. Bigotry of any kind will not be tolerated in my classroom. So I don't want to hear any insults against people not from Earth, or people of different ethnicity, race, religion, and anything else that makes them different. And as for you Noire, don't you dare call anyone else an 'idiot.' Same goes for everyone else here." Taking a deep breath and cooling down, Coulson turned his attention back to Rosalina. When Rosalina mentioned the possibility of Mario dying, Coulson said, "Oh my God..." Quickly getting out his cellphone, the biology teacher headed for the door, saying, "Everyone, stay here!" Exiting the classroom, Phil called 911, hoping to get an ambulance for Mario as soon as possible. While talking with the emergency dispatch center, Coulson hears Mario scream ''-ions!" Entering the classroom, he finds Mario alive and well. "Umm, never mind, he's fine," Coulson said as he hung up. Just as Mario mentioned a family emergency, the school bell rang, signalling the end of second period. "Well, class is dismissed, so you're free to go Mario," Phil replied.

~Ms. Frizzle's School Bus (Highway)~

As Ms. Frizzle was driving through a highway, heavy traffic ahead forced her to slow down and stop completely. "Oh COME ON!" Sweetie Belle complained. "Really?" Bonnie said, disappointed that the field trip to the Muppets Japan Theater looked to be running a little late. "Deden..." Bonnie's Dedenne added, not looking forward to waiting through massive traffic. Max Killian, on the other hand, simply shrugged and yawned, indifferent to whether or not they would actually get to see the theater today. "Hmm, must be an accident or somethin' else up ahead," Jessebelle commented. "Ms. Frizzle, does this mean we won't be going to the theater today?" Pipsqueak asked his teacher. "Oh don't worry little Pipsqueak. As I always say... where there's a will, there's a way. And luckily, this bus always has a plan B," Ms. Frizzle replied. "You don't mean... oh Lord... Ms. Frizzle, don't you dare!" Jessebelle cried. "Oh don't be such a scaredy cat Jessebelle," Ms. Frizzle told Jessebelle as she pulled a lever. And within a few seconds, the school bus gained wings and an engine in the back, transforming it into a hybrid land and air vehicle. The bus then aimed for the sky, with Ms. Frizzle telling the class, "Hang tight kids! Taking off in 3... 2... 1... WAHOO!!!!!" The bus then took off from the ground, flying in the air, with Jessebelle screaming in fear, while the students screaming in excitement.

~Tokyo Cathedral~

[​IMG]

Still in his human form, Discord noticed Alice along with Karin exiting the cathedral. Making his move, Discord made his move, and headed towards the exit, but accidentally bumped into a man on the way. "Oh, sorry about that. Didn't see you the-" Discord said before he noticed who it was that he bumped into. It was none other than the ever controversial archdeacon, Frollo...

[​IMG]

"Hmph, and who might you be?" Frollo rudely asked as he picked up some books he dropped when Discord bumped into him, "I don't think I've ever seen you here before."
    "Oh, ummm... I just moved to Tokyo. New guy and all. Thought I'd just take a look around the city... get used to my new home," Discord replied.
    "Well unless you're here to pray, I suggest not coming here. God doesn't look highly upon those who come to his churches for... leisurely purposes," Frollo said, glaring at Discord before walking away. 'Pfft, whatever ******bag,' Discord thought to himself as he headed towards the exit.

--------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School: Pokemon Battling Classroom~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Well that certainly was refreshing, wasn't it Sparky?" Ritchie told his Pikachu as he exited the Pokemon Battling classroom after the bell rang, where he battled others for the first time in years. "Pika!" Sparky happily replied.

~Nintendo High School: Shop Class~

[​IMG]

Shop class wasn't as bad as Bulk Biceps feared it would be, mostly because Will Smith wasn't there annoying him like he did during gym class. Exiting the shop classroom after the bell rang, Bulk headed towards the cafeteria, hoping to meet his friend Fluttershy for lunch.

--------------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School: Mythology Classroom~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Well... didn't expect that," Katniss said as she and her Pikachu, Haymitch, exited the Mythology classroom for lunch, "Guess Clair decided to give a normal lecture for once. But just in case... mind coming with me to school from now on Haymitch?" "Pikachu!" Haymitch replied, happily nodding, indicating that he would enjoy going with Katniss to school every week.

~Nintendo High School: Music Classroom~
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Once the bell rang, Yen Sid told his class, "And that concludes today's lesson. Make sure to practice over the weekend. I'll see you all next week." "Aight Teach, later," Will Smith replied as he and his cousin Carlton packed their bags and left the classroom for lunch.

-----------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School: Philosophy Classroom~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Good gracious! That man was insane!" Double D cried as he exited the Philosophy classroom for lunch, "Ghetsis shouldn't even be allowed to teach at any institution!" Walking past by Double D, Vanitas heard his complaints, and simply rolled his eyes, thinking to himself, 'Pfft, what a wimp.'

~Nintendo High School: History Classroom~
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

As the school bell rang, Thor and Sora rushed towards the exit, both hungry for lunch. As Hiccup was exiting, he was stopped by Sunset Shimmer, who was blocking his way. "Hey, Norwegian boy," Sunset Shimmer told Hiccup. "Umm, the name's Hiccup," Hiccup replied. "Yeah, whatever," the demon replied, "Listen, I gotta know something about your roommate Xehanort. Is he around during lunch time?." "No, not really," Hiccup answered, "He told me that he usually hangs out with his posse, as he likes to call them, over at Taco Bell." "Well if you see him, give him this," Sunset Shimmer replied, handing Hiccup a folded piece of paper. "Oh don't you worry, I will make sure he gets this as soon as possible," Hiccup said, "Oh, and if you want, you could come to that big party that Gaston's hosting tonight. Xehanort's gonna be there." "Hmm, interesting," the demon commented, "Very well. But if you dare read what's written on that piece of paper, I will hunt you down!" After threatening Hiccup, Sunset Shimmer continued on her way to the cafeteria, while Hiccup was sweating out of fear from Sunset Shimmer's threat.
    --------------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School: Robotics Classroom~
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Robotics class ended, with the class today just focusing on the basics, as well as going over the syllabus. Clemont, Joshua, and Xehanort all exited after the bell rang, with Xehanort heading towards the school exit to eat lunch with Gaston and Trixie at Taco Bell, while Clemont and Joshua headed towards the cafeteria.
    ----------------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School: Chemistry Class~
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

After Eraqus informed the class on a quiz next class, the bell rang, with all the students in the classroom packing up and leaving for lunch. Before Connor reached the exit, Eraqus called out to him, "Connor, a moment please?" Connor nodded and went to Eraqus and Axel. "So, how are things?" Eraqus asked, "Is Achilles doing alright?" "Yeah, we're all good. And you know Achilles... still tough as ever even after what happened to him," Connor replied. "That's awesome news," Axel said, "Anyway bro, let us know if you need anything, got it memorized?" Connor smiled and nodded, then headed towards the door and exited the classroom. "Look at him Axel... he's practically a man now," Eraqus commented. "And certainly a better man than his father if you ask me," Axel replied.

~Nintendo High School: Biochemistry Classroom~

[​IMG]

Once the school bell rang, Roxas quickly packed his bag and left the classroom, really hoping his twin brother, Sora, hasn't picked a fight with some bullies. 'If only he'd know when the right time to pick fights would be,' Roxas thought to himself.

------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School: Algebra Classroom~
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"LUNCH TIME!" Manon happily yelled as the school bell rang. "LEEMOLEEMO!" Manon's Chespin, Harry, added, just as excited for lunch as his trainer. Beat, on the other hand, didn't really have the energy to get excited due to having trouble understanding today's lesson. Exiting the classroom, he was hoping Joshua (or even Rhyme) to help him out with the class, because he did not want to fail.

-----------------------------------------

~Outside Government Building~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Before entering the limo, Hans said, "Anna, listen, if it's any consolation, I'll help in the search for Elsa too." Reaching into his pocket, Hans grabbed a Pokeball, and threw it into the air. "Staraptor, come out!" Hans said as his Staraptor came out of its Pokeball...

[​IMG]
    "Staraptor, I need you to fly around the city and try to find Queen Elsa. If you find her, let me know," Hans ordered Staraptor as he showed it a picture of Elsa from his cell phone. Staraptor nodded and flew in search of the queen of Arendelle. "Wow, I didn't know you were a Pokemon trainer too Hans," Olaf commented as Hans entered the limo. "Well, I am a leader, and there are always going to be people who want to harm me. So I think it would be best to be prepared to defend myself just in case," Hans replied. "Good thinking your highness," Harriet Jones added as the limo started to drive towards the hotel where Hans, Olaf, Anna, and Elsa were supposed to stay in, "I regret not having done that ever since I was elected."

Last edited: Jun 15, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.