RE: Mario's High School Days

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by NutheadBros, Jan 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Wish Shop:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Yuuko quietly nodded her head, "Your resolve is admirable." She lifted a slender hand and a white, luminescent glow shone from her palm. The light settled on the girls that held Neptune's wish in their hearts and with it, the combined pain and wounds from those that had fought in Toshima appeared on their bodies. To those that had their pain and wounds removed, the exhaustion remained but the pain was gone. Shiro, along with her sisters, collapsed to the ground. "This is...what they all felt?" Yuuko reached out and gently patted their heads, "Yes. By making this wish and fulfilling the price you have truly shown the light in your hearts. You all are welcome back here anytime, for wishes or simply for tea." The black puffball that had told the girls to enter, rolled across the floor and hopped into Yuuko's lap, "Freaky how you guys made the same wish Watanuki's friends made." Kuro frowned, "The same wish?" Yuuko idly tapped her pipe against her lips, "Watanuki has a bad habit of never wanting people to be hurt because of him. When he was hurt after taking on a spider's curse from Doumeki-kun...that girl and Doumeki-kun wished to take away Watanuki's pain. The result was the same as yours...except, Watanuki could've died from his carelessness." She stopped talking and looked up when Senri and a young boy walked into the room. "Senri-kun... Oh, is this Natsume-kun?" Senri nodded and the boy nervously bowed, "Um...Natsume Takahashi." The large cat on his shoulder spoke up, "You're the Dimensional Witch. Rumor has it that you can grant any wish. Hmph, sounds like a power an Ayakashi would have." Kuro jumped back, "Th-th-that white pig spoke!" "I'm a cat!" he yowled and Natsume covered his mouth with a hand. Belle smiled, "How cute, but can we get back to our problem?" Kuro, Belle, Natsume, Senri and the cat turned towards the dejected looking Sei.
    Yuuko beckoned Sei towards her and he came obediently. She smoothed her hands across his cheeks, "It hurts you, doesn't it. Not to know where your brother is." Sei quietly nodded, "Virus and Trip...said he was gone. That I would never see him again. Did they lie to me? About where he is." Yuuko removed his hat, setting it aside, and lifted his head, trying to meet his eyes, "Your wish is something that demands a high price. Do you think you can pay it?" Sei swallowed back a swell of tears, "To demand for Destruction...I have to give up Creation. Anything for Aoba." Belle touched his shoulder, "No. Sei shouldn't have to pay a price to get his brother back. I will pay his price for him." Yuuko placed her hand atop Belle's on Sei's shoulder and a blinding light filled the room. As it died away, Belle's power as a Goddess manifested into a green box of light. It settled on the table and shrunk into a green key. Yuuko slid the key towards Sei, "Your price transformed into the answer to your wish. How interesting." Sei picked up the green key and clutched it to his chest, staring wide-eyed at Belle as she staggered back. "Nee-sama...you shouldn't have." Holding her head, Belle smiled weakly, "A sister should be willing to do whatever for her family...including giving up her power as a Goddess to make your wish come true."

Surprised by her kiss, Sasori took a step back and winced as he felt her nails dig into him. Feeling pain in his newly human again body wasn't something he wanted. Grabbing her shoulders, he separated himself from her, "That hurts. I don't like pain, just as I don't like to keep people waiting." Licking his lips, he glowered at her, "What are you, the typical party girl? Don't you have anything that you are actually serious about?" He didn't particularly dislike being kissed, but someone with no passions was boring.

Shinjuku Central Park:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

The raido became silent for a while as Liara tapped away on a computer, "Alright, I'll keep a tab on the signature I found. By Friday...I should be able to get to Earth. There are some things I need to do in Tokyo personally." Tali scoffed at Garrus and Wrex's guesses at what she looked like and turned away to talk to Liara, "We'll be here for a while. I'll keep these guys out of trouble." Warm laughter came through the radio, "Thanks."

Heinz(?) Mansion:

As the knocks echoed around the entryway, the door creaked open on its own. Fushimi tilted his head, "Looks like no one's home but they left the door unlocked. What should we do, Munakata-san?" Munakata patted the woman's shoulder, "Awashima-kun, go with them. We'll stay here and watch out for Fuse." Following Ulala and Noize, Awashima drew her rapier from her belt and nudged her way into the mansion ahead of Ulala and Noize. "Hello? Karl Heinz-san, Scepter 4 and Channel 5 are here to interview you," she called into the empty mansion. Not getting an answer, Awashima looked around. The foyer was huge, with red carpeted stairs in the middle. Quickly, Awashima tested the door to the right of the stairs. "Locked? Or rather...stuck," she twisted the doorknob but the door refused to budge. Releasing it, she swiftly moved back to the group before hurrying to test the door to the left and found the door to be the same. "Looks like we don't have much choice but to head up the stairs."
    "That's not a good idea, entirely..." Awashima looked up to the top of the stairs and found a blonde haired girl standing there. Moving back to the group, Awashima lifted her rapier, "Who are you? Where is Karl Heinz?" The girl lifted her finger to her mouth and nervously looked around, "Please keep your voice down. Ayato-kun are still slee--" Awashima's rapier glowed blue, "Who are you?" The girl folded her hands together and bowed deeply, "My name is Komori Yui. I live here." Awashima was taken aback. Lowering her blade, she frowned, "Is this not where Karl Heinz lives?" Yui stared at her with wide, red eyes, almost baffled.
    "It isn't." A voice startled Awashima. Gripping her rapier tighter, she jerked her head up to the purple haired, glasses wearing man standing on the landing above the stairs.

Abandoned Apartment:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Satomi sighed and helped Bomberman pick up Rush's body, "A robot dog...and I thought I'd seen a lot of things." Looking over the damage on Rush, Satomi was at a loss, "I'm not a mechanic, but you said Dr. Light was coming to get you all? He'll fix your dog." The large, silver dog behind him poked his muzzle over Satomi's shoulder and sniffed at Rush. Almost curious, Satomi watched Yatsufusa as he sniffed at Rush and turned his nose towards Rock.

Clear and Crow's House:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Clear hustled away, "We have water." Returning with a glass of water, Clear handed it over to Mito. Crow shoved him away from Mito, "You're creeping him out! Why do you even wear that mask in the house?" Clear touched a white gloved hand to the gas mask on his face and spoke as if remembering a fond memory, "I promised Grandpa I wouldn't take it off and...it's still a bit frightening to show my face to new people."

Tokyo Hospital:

Minako and Koji arrived at the hospital. Confused, Minako tilted her head, "The hospital?" Scanning the front entrance, her eyes landed on another Koji, minus the bandanna. Koji waved to the boy and the pair rushed to meet one another. "This is Kouichi. My twin brother. Kouichi, this is...Minako Arisato, I guess. She's nothing more than a no good evesdropper that Neji made me take along with me to pick you up." Kouichi smiled warmly at Minako, "Nice to meet you. Koji and I have been training with Neji for a while." Minako nodded and eyed the odd, large egg sticking out of Kouichi's backpack, "Is that an egg?" "That's right, this is Ophanimon. Of course, she's just an egg right now, but...she's still Ophanimon," Kouichi affectionately touched the top of the egg. Minako lifted a perfectly arched brow, "Who's...Ophanimon?" Koji and Kouichi exchanged looks, "Um, well...she's a Celestial Digimon from the Digital World." "She called out to us and brought us to the Digital World to save it a few years ago," Koji added. A look of awe spread across Minako's face, "Wow, so cool! So when the egg hatches...she'll be a Digimon? Like a Persona? Awesome." Exchanging stories of how they saved different worlds, Kouichi, Koji and Minako slowly walked back to Neji's place.

Kirijo Enterprises:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Releasing Yosuke's cheeks, Minato gave him a side-long glance, "So? You're just going to stand here until Narukami-kun comes back?" Yosuke rubbed his reddened cheeks, "No...I was told I could stay here, or something like that." Looking back to the large Kirijo building, Minato pointed at it, "You mean here? With Mitsuru?" Tilting his head, Yosuke scratched his head, "Mitsuru...I know that name. Oh, yeah! Mitsuru...the woman from the tournament! She's really scary. How do you know her?" Bombarded with information, Minato touched a hand to his forehead, "She's my girlfriend. We saved the world a few years back." Yosuke winked at him, "Nice. You're a real lady-killer, aren't ya?" Ignoring his comment, he pushed Yosuke away from the building, "Mitsuru lives on the top floor. I believe there are some guest rooms. First, I want to have a chat." Dragging his heels, Yosuke frantically walked, "S-So where are we going?" Pulling out his Evoker and hiding it behind his back, Minato continued to push him down the street, "Your Persona...what's it called? Your strengths? Weakness?"

2. Lite The Future

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    ~Earlier That Day: Compile's Home~
    Nia silently sat by her father's side, holding is limp hand, hoping that he would awaken soon. "Father...Why did you go to that terrible place? They almost..." Nia stopped herself from using the one word she never wanted to speak when talking about her father. Her eyes closed, and a single tear dropped from her face and onto Lordgenome's hand. Just then, Nia felt Lordgenome's hand twitch ever so slightly, causing her eyes to shoot open. "F-Father!?" She said, hoping Lordgenome could hear her. Her hopes came true as Lordgenome's eye's slowly opened up. The world around him was blurry, but Lordgenome could hear the faint echo of Nia's voice as he woke up. Finally, everything came into focus, and he looked to Nia. "N-Nia...Where are we?" Lordgenome asked, still recovering somewhat. "Mr. Jumpman and I dragged you to your car after you fell unconscious. And when we got to the bottom of that terrible city, we found Simon and Kamina as well as Lagann and brought them here. This is the home of one of Jumpman's friends, her name is Compile." Nia explained. "Compile? It's been a while since I've heard that name..." Lordgenome said as attempted to sit up, groaning in pain as he did so. "Father, please, do not strain yourself!" Nia said, placing her hands on Lordgenome's chest to push him back down. "It's okay, Nia. It's not as painful as it looks." Lordgenome said, smiling at his daughter. Nia looked at Lordgenome's back, the open wound still very much open. However...Something strange was occurring. On the edges of the opening, small magenta-colored flames formed. As this happened, the wound slowly began healing itself. Not incredibly fast, but certainly fast enough to see the wound shrink. Nia gasped. "F-Father, there's-" "I know, Nia. It's okay. I suppose now that you've seen it, I should explain something to you." Lordgenome said. Nia's gaze went back to her father's face. "What is it?"

"In this world full of billions of humans, animals and everything in-between, there are some born with special traits that not many others have. There are humans born with supernatural abilities, or animals born with the ability to walk and talk like a human being. You, me, your brother, and our entire family are those people. We were born with the ability to naturally generate a special kind of energy, an energy brought out by the will to fight for and protect what we love. This energy is called Spiral Power." Lordgenome began explaining. "Spiral...Power?" Nia asked. "Yes. This power allows the user to perform feats unimaginable to one who does not possess such power. Some would call it the power to break the rules of reality...And they would be right. A Spiral Power user can instantly repair their weapons in battle, or create new weapons out of thin air, however the creation of a new weapon would take an immense amount of Spiral Power. It is more commonly used to enhance weapons already in use. "So...It is a power used for battle." Nia said, somewhat disappointed that such an amazing power was used for something so violent. "Not always." Lordgenome said. Nia's eyebrows raised, hearing that she wasn't entirely correct. "Spiral power can be used to heal as well. Even now, I am using my Spiral Power to heal my wound. The flames you see are simply my Spiral Power manifesting in a way that it can best heal me. But even with these uses, there is one thing that beings capable of producing Spiral Power are forbidden to do." Lordgenome said, closing his eyes. "What is that, Father?" Nia asked. "Resurrect the dead." He said, opening his eyes again. Nia gasped. "Are you saying that Spiral Power is capable of doing such a terrible thing?" Nia asked, disgusted at the mere possibility. "Yes. One with enough Spiral Power merely needs to will it, and anyone that has died can be brought back to the world of the living in an instant. However...Doing so rarely ends as the foolish user intended." Lordgenome explained, tightening his one open hand into a fist, possibly remembering something from his long past. Lordgenome looked back to his daughter, giving a reassuring smile. "But we don't have to worry about such a thing. I know not to do that, and now you do too." He said. Nia gave a sigh of relief. "That's good...But what about Simon and Kamina? They cannot produce Spiral Power like we can." Nia said, turning her gaze toward the two teenagers who lay next to Lordgenome, still unconscious. "That is not necessarily true. Yes, our family can produce Spiral Power, but that does not mean that we are the only ones." Lordgenome said before looking down at and picking up Simon's Core Drill, which had been removed from his neck and placed on the ground next to him. "This Core Drill is what he uses to activate Lagann. The only way he would be able to do that is if he could produce Spiral Power, so he can channel it through this drill and into Lagann." Lordgenome explained. Nia's eyes lit up. "So...If Simon can produce Spiral Power, does that mean he will heal faster?" Nia asked excitedly. "Yes. However, his Spiral Power is much weaker than mine, as he has not awakened it's true potential yet. It's in him, but it is merely a spark compared to the inferno that is awakened Spiral Power. His injuries will heal faster than a normal human, but it will still take a while. As for Kamina...I have no way of telling if he can produce it. He certainly has the attitude of one that can, but if he cannot, he will be recovering for much longer than even Simon, but he will be okay in the end." Nia was somewhat disappointed that Simon and Kamina couldn't recover as fast as her father was, but she was more relieved that everyone was going to be okay. "I am glad to hear that." Nia said with a smile. Lordgenome turned his attention to Jumpman and Compile. "Thank you, Jumpman, for getting us out of that godforsaken academy. And thank you, Compile, for allowing us to recover in your home." Lordgenome said, a warm smile on his face. "I must say, you've grown a lot since your days as a student at Nintendo High. I'm glad to see you're doing well for yourself."

3. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

~Compile's Home~ [Still Earlier]

Jumpman stretched his legs out as his clothes reverted to their original colors with a smile. "Yes, I have to keep myself ready just in case. That's why I do most of the food deliveries on foot. My wife and I have been raising our sons well...although Luigi seems to lack the same firey passion compared to myself and Mario. And you're welcome..that's what friends are for." Compile scratched her head with a smile. "Same old Genome, same old Jumpman. It's like nothing's changed." Jumpman nodded "Sorry though about Deco's little problem with the shrooms. I've heard that you've been taking care of her while your kid and her kid are living alone together in her place." Compile nodded with a hopeful outlook. "Hopefully I will get her to stop with the shrooms someday." Jumpman nodded again facing Lordgenome with a smirk. "Your talk about Spiral Power reminds me of my own power in a sense. I'm surprised at what it can do...although I am sorry for these two boys. I send my condolences and when you all get better you can all have dinner at my place, no charge."

~Wish Shop~

The girls collapsed to the floor feeling all of the pain in their bodies. With Nepgear leaning against her body Neptune struggled to move her head up as she was panting. "Hey...um.....I kind of have one more wish I'd like to make." Noire slowly moved her head over towards Neptune with tears of concern in her eyes. "Please...don't tear yourself up even more." Neptune ignored Noire's plea and spoke up. "Earlier in the day Kuro and I got into a fight with some bunny guy...or was it a rabbit. I'm not sure but I wish to simply know more about who he is." Vert slowly looked over at the key before looking over at Belle with tears in her eyes as she managed to hug her twin tightly. "You didn't have to do this alone...we could have helped you as well for Sei's sake."

Pururut stared at Sasori with a rather serious look on her face. "I am not a party girl. I am Madame Goddess and what I am serious about is giving tough and painful love to people. Giving pain is what makes me happy, this also goes for some other things. You on the other hand have resisted everything I've thrown at you...looks like you'll be an interesting person to break."

~Abandoned Apartment~

Rock nodded and gently started petting Yastufasa's head as he explained with a smile. "Yes, Dr. Light created me, my siblings, and even our pets like Rush here. He could easily repair him back home." Shirobon looked up through the hole and stared at the ceiling. "When I get out of here I'm gonna head home. This has just been one crazy day."

~Heinz Mansion~

Ulala tapped her headset as she watched the conversation play out before her. "Hey Fuse, we have a problem." Fuse's voice patched through the headset. "What is it Ulala, is he not answering?" Ulala stared up at Komoi Yui and the other person that had arrived with a calm look in her eyes. "No, these people just said that Mr. Heinz doesn't live here." Turning her head toward the other person Ulala stepped forward with determination as she pointed her microphone at the person. "Excuse me, Ulala of Channel 5 news and Ulala's Swingin' Report Show. If Karl Heinz doesn't live here then can you tell us where he lives now?"

~Crow's House~

Now Mito took the water and calmly started to drink it as his blue eyes stared directly at the gasmask covering Clear's face. slightly choking on the rather Mito coughed before looking at Clear with apology shown on his face. "Sorry Clear-San, it's just that I've never actually seen someone who would wear a gasmask all the time. No offense to you or anything but you don't have to remove it because of me."

~Akihabra Distirct: Vector Industries~

Overlooking Gadd Science was a tall black building with sleek glass tinted windows with a large logo near the top of the building, Inside the top office of the building the CEO was staring deeply at a strange green object that had two rings spinning about slowly with a small silver crystalized star directly at the heart of it. With red eyes staring the man calmly spoke up. "So, the S-Types and the Crystal Order had their first major defeat...just as predicted. However those two being the ones who defeated Astral was unforeseen. Major eyes will have to kept on these two players and see how they will affect the overall performance." The man's head turned towards the doorway where a cloaked figure in red stood covering his face with a matching mask. "Oh, so she's complete?" The red figure nodded and spoke in a calm serious tone. "Indeed, she is complete." "Good, deploy her on Friday. You know where she needs to go" "Agreed." It was then that the two figures looked out the window and stared at Gadd Science.

~Overlooking Mario Bros. House~

Geno stood on a tall building that directly faced the home of Mario and Luigi. Brown eyes calmly staring through the windows at Mario and Luigi as they were seemingly trying to teach Rosalina how to play video games. A smile went across his face as he calmly said to himself. "So the girl has fallen from the stars, this has become interesting. Take care of her you two...she's more than what she seems. As for you two there will be much more ahead as the dark secrets rise...be cautious "

[END OF DAY]
    [Friday, April 12th, 2013]
    [Time: Early Morning before School]

~Nintendo High: Cooking Club~

"Alright! Attention everyone!" Yoshi shouted as he paced the tiled floors with the expression of an army sarge. Jerking around Yoshi slammed his fists onto the table causing the sleeping Kirby, Neptune, Mario, Luigi, and any other people to jolt awake almost immediately. "PAY ATTENTION!!!" Luigi looked around the room and scratched his head looking confused. "What am I doing here? I'm not even apart of this club!" Yoshi turned towards Luigi and grabbed him by the collar as he threw the taller brother out the door of the club. Yoshi stared back at the members of the club. "As you people may be aware, starting today the world famous chef Gordon Ramsey will be working in our school." Mario raised his hand. "Yes Mario?" "Isn't Gordon Ramsey that british guy on TV who yells at people cause they're incompetent chefs?" "Yes, that's him alright." Kirby looked around the room at everyone before turning towards the president. "Well sir, looks like we're all screwed then considering we've seen everyone cook up something." Yoshi placed his hand on his chin thinking as his blue eyes stared directly at Mario. "Not everyone, I haven't seen what Mario can do yet." Neptune blinked with surprise. "Wait, so you're saying...we let this new boy cook." "Yes Neptune. I've tried his father and mother's cooking and it was delicious. He has the potential my friend!"

~Nintendo High: Outside the Cooking Club~

Luigi had landed facefirst in the ground outside the door to the cooking club and had laid there like a dummy. Rosalina was staring down at the taller brother with a small smile on her face as she helped Luigi back onto his feet and stared up at the building before Luigi joined in staring at the tower with the early morning sun glistening off of the clock. "Hey, do you think I will do alright here?" Luigi looked at the blonde girl closely with a smile. "I'm sure you'll make a lot of friends here. After all you are a nice person." Rosalina turned towards Luigi smiling back with a more reassured outlook. "Thank you, and I'm sure you'll find a club and not get kicked out of it with your face in the ground." Luigi simply laughed aloud with a grin on his face. "Oh don't worry about me. I'm usually the butt-monkey anyway." Suddenly both of them heard a loud rumbling sound before they looked down at their stomachs. "Great, in the rush to get here when Yoshi called we didn't have breakfast. C'mon I'll take you to the canteen." "Okay, I trust you Luigi." And with that the two set off towards the canteen.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2014
  4. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Ed's Home (Ed's Room)~

[​IMG]

Ed was in his room, playing with a toy rocket. "Vroom, vroom, oh no, we're being chased by evil mutant ninja sparkling vampires from space! Activating hyperspace mode!" Ed yelled as he threw the rocket to the wall. The rocket then bounced all over Ed's room, and smashed through the door. And then, the following happened:

[​IMG]

"Ed, why on Earth would you even eat your own mattress?!" Double D asked. "The great Baron o' Beef Dip told me to," Ed replied, pointing towards the 'Baron.' Double D walked over to the so-called baron, and noticed a walkie-talkie taped on the back, with loud laughing coming from it. Double D rolled his eyes, figuring out who was behind this. "Hahaha, that was too awesome!" Eddy said as he entered Ed's room. "Wow Eddy, you sound just like Baron o' Beef Dip," Ed said, still believing that Baron o' Beef Dip was real. "Eddy, was this really necessary?" Double D asked Eddy. "Well excuse me for trying to have a little fun on back-to-school day sockhead," Eddy replied, "I gotta say, those three days off felt so good, I really hope we get more days off." Sighing, Double D said, "Well, all the same, we have to go to school now." Double D then left Ed's room, expecting to be followed by Ed and Eddy. "Yeah, yeah, I'm coming..." Eddy said as he followed Double D. Ed also followed, laughing as usual.

-------------------------------------

~Clemont's and Bonnie's Home~
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Bonnie's alarm clock rang rather loudly, waking her and her Dedenne in an instant. Yawning, Bonnie turned towards her Dedenne, and said, "Morning Dedenne." "Deden," Dedenne replied as it yawned, and climbed on top of Bonnie's head. "Bonnie! Breakfast is almost ready," Clemont, Bonnie's brother, called out from the kitchen. "Coming bro," Bonnie replied, getting up from her bed and walking towards the kitchen...

[​IMG]

"
    Papa already left for work," Clemont said as he was finishing preparing omelette, "Hope you're ready for school." "Yeah..." Bonnie replied in a rather unenthusiastic tone. Clemont noticed, and asked, "You miss France, don't you?" Bonnie nodded and said, "I had lots of friends there. You were a gym leader. Now we're-" "I know exactly how you feel," Clemont interrupted his sister, "I miss Kalos as well, but think of Japan as a new beginning for us. I'm sure you''ll be making new friends pretty soon. Just promise me to keep smiling for the rest of the day, ok?" Bonnie smiled a bit, and told Clemont, "Ok bro, I'll try."

------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School: Teacher's Lounge~
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

John Smith walked over to the teacher's lounge, and was happy to see his three close friends, Eraqus, Axel, and Moody, waiting for him. "Oh am I glad to see you three," the English teacher said as he joined them. "Hiya John, glad to hear your mom's ok," Axel said. "Oh yes, much better compared to what happened on Monday," John Smith replied. "That's good to hear," Moody responded, "Now we can all focus on school for once. With those three days gone, that's three days worth of curriculum that the students missed. Might have to adjust my planning because of that." "I agree, it's going to be a headache trying adjust," Eraqus added, "But I suppose that as teachers, we should always be ready for unexpected things like this." "I guess you do have a point there Eraqus," Eraqus's TA, Axel, commented. "Well, I don't know about you three, but I would really like a cup of coffee right now. Be back in a minute," John Smith said as he went towards the lounge's coffeemaker. The English teacher was then joined by Phil Coulson, who too wanted coffee...

[​IMG]

"Morning John," Phil said. "Oh, morning Phil," John replied, "Ready for today?" "Hope so, assuming nothing crazy happens again," Coulson answered. "Agreed," John Smith replied as he poured coffee into a cup, "Well good luck with your classes today." "Thanks, and the same to you," Phil replied. Smith then went back to his group, drinking his coffee.

---------------------------------------

~Tokyo Streets~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"And you sure you're okay?" Vanellope asked Xion as the two of them were walking to school. "Of course. Never felt better," Xion replied, "Doctor Hu even said I looked practically healthy to him when I left the hospital yesterday." "I guess you're right," Vanellope said, "Though I do hope we can see Thor and the others before 1st period." "Don't worry, we've got plenty of time," Xion responded.

-----------------------------------------

~Taco Bell~
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Xehanort joined Gaston and Trixie at the Taco Bell close to Nintendo High for some breakfast. Trixie and Gaston, as usual, were loud, talking about things they did during the past two days and laughing about it. Xehanort, on the other hand, was quiet, still thinking about the mission assigned to him and Vanitas by Al Mualim, and how to exactly do it. "... And then I said, 'No one passes a drug test like Gaston,'" Gaston said as he and Trixie continued laughing out loud. "You're right, that is funny. But seriously Gaston, I cannot wait to see how you're party will be tonight! I even printed out flyers to pass out to the students at school," Trixie said, opening her backpack, and showing Gaston and Xehanort the flyers she printed. "Great! Now we just split the work between us three. That way, we get more people to come to my party," Gaston said. "You okay with that Xehanort?" Trixie asked Xehanort. "Yes," Xehanort replied. "Just what I wanted to hear! Though we might as well start early. The sooner the better," Gaston said as he split the flyers into three packs, one for himself, one for Trixie, and one for Xehanort. Trixie and Gaston left Taco Bell in a hurry, hoping to reach Nintendo High to hand out as many flyers as they can before 1st period stars. Xehanort got up slowly, reading the details on Gaston's party on one of the flyers he had. Suddenly he had an idea...

----------------------------------

~Tokyo Streets~

[​IMG]

Connor was on his way to school when he suddenly heard a voice calling out to him from behind. "CONNOR!!" the voice yelled. Turning around, Connor found his friend Dick Grayson running up to him...

[​IMG]

"Dick... haven't heard from you since Tuesday at Flynn's arcade... what happened man?" Connor asked. "Yeah, about that..." Dick replied, "Well I was taking a bathroom break. But having ate a humongous breakfast burrito that morning, I-" "Ok, ok, I get the picture," Connor interrupted Dick, "No need to go into detail with these things. Let's just go to school." "Got it," Dick replied as the two friends continued on their way to Nintendo High.

-------------------------------

~Beat's and Rhyme's Home~

[​IMG]

There was a knock on the door. Beat rushed towards the door to see who it was. Opening the door, Beat found his good friend Joshua...

[​IMG]

"Hello Beat. Ready to go to school?" Joshua asked. "Yeah, yeah, I jus' finished breakfast," Beat replied. "Good. Though will Rhyme be joining us, or will she go to school on her own again?" Joshua questioned Beat. "Lemme ask," Beat replied, turning around to call out Rhyme, "Yo Rhyme, you comin' wit' me an' Joshua, or are ya gonna go to school on your own?"

----------------------------------------

~Minato District: Coast~

[​IMG][​IMG]

A school bus came over to pick up Pipsqueak. Pipsqueak rushed towards the bus while waving goodbye to Jack Sparrow. "Bye Mr. Sparrow," Pipsqueak yelled as he got on the bus. "Have a nice day at school Pip," Jack replied as he waved goodbye. Once the bus left, heading towards Nintendo Elementary, Jack turned around to head back to his house, only to notice his neighbor, Wolverine, staring out into the ocean...

[​IMG]

"You alright mate?" Sparrow asked Logan, joining him. "Yeah, just been thinking a lot lately," Wolverine replied. "There's your problem then. Don't think too much. It does things to you. Take it from, I'm living proof," Jack Sparow said. Wolverine chuckled a bit, then decided to change the subject. "So, Pipsqueak's gone to school?" Wolverine asked. "He certainly did," Jack replied, "I just hope his school isn't cancelled in the middle of the day like it did on Monday." "Yeah, I agree," Logan added.[/spoiler]

------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School: Yen Sid's Classroom~

[​IMG]

Yen Sid sighed as he entered his classroom. Three days of school being cancelled was three days worth of his students losing valuable practice time. Yen Sid hoped that there would be no more intrusions like this, because it was important his students perfect the four musical pieces he told them about in order to be ready to perform in December at the Imperial palace for the Festival of Snowflakes.

-------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School: Entrance~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Sora and Roxas rushed towards the entrance of Nintendo High, being one of the first students there. "Good, we made it," Roxas said. "Yeah, but was it really necessary to come this early? We're like the only students here!" Sora complained. "Well it was either this or coming later and having to face Vanitas," Roxas replied. "Good point," Sora said, agreeing with his brother that it was better to come very early to school than to face the wrath of their abusive cousin, Vanitas.

---------------------------------------------------

~Akiza'a and Sunset Shimmer's Dorm~

[​IMG]

An alarm on Sunset Shimmer's cell phone woke her up. Opening her eyes, she wondered if Akiza was still sleeping. "Ugh, first day of school for the both of us. What classes you got?" the demon asked her roommate.

-----------------------------------------------

~Tokyo: District 12~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Katniss Everdeen had just left her house, and was on her way towards Nintendo High School, with her Pikachu, Haymitch, on her shoulder. "Ready to see Nintendo High School Haymitch?" Katniss asked Haymitch. "Pikachu!" Haymitch replied happily. "Good. Hopefully we'll be able to teach that b*** of a Mythology teacher not to mess with me," Katniss said. "Pika," Haymitch replied, nodding in agreement with Katniss.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2014
  5. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG]

-Akiza and Sunset Shimmer's Dorm-

Yawning and waking up, Akiza heard Sunset Shimmer what classes she had today. Rubbing her eyes as she reached for the schedule of the classes Ishizu picked, Akiza looked at it and said, "First period is Children's Card Games 101, second period is History, then lunch, after that is French, and my last class of the day is Demonology." Sitting up, Akiza still rubbed her eyes and yawned, trying to wake up.

[​IMG]

-Beat and Rhyme's Home-

"I'm coming!" Rhyme said, coming from her room in her school uniform. She smiled, "Good morning, Joshua. Hope you had a good break over the last few days." She stretched and couldn't wait to see her friends at school again.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Detective Agency-

"Shotaro, Philip, good morning." Hermione said, entering the agency and looking around for them. Philip appeared and said, smiling, "Good morning, Mione-chan. I'm almost ready to head for school. Make yourself some coffee if you want." Hermione nodded and went to the coffee machine, making herself some coffee.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Harry and Draco's Dorm-

Harry turned off his alarm clock when it went off, and was about to go back to sleep if it weren't the voice of his now roommate. "Potter, it's time to get up and make my morning tea." "Draco, we're supposed to be roommates...... I'm not your servant." Harry said, groggily as he sat up on his elbows. Fortunately, his Riolu was sleeping soundly in its own bed, how Harry envied it right now. Draco either didn't hear him or simply didn't care as he said, "Well, in my London home, someone always makes my morning tea for me." "You're not in London anymore, you're in Japan...." Harry whispered to himself as he got out of his bed and went to the kitchen.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Student Shoe Lockers-

Billy was putting the new revised communicators in the lockers of the Riders and the Gokaigers. When he opened one of the lockers, unfortunately, Ryotaro was walking to the locker and was hit in the face by it. Seeing who was hit, Billy was surprised and knelt by his side, "Ryotaro, I'm sorry. I didn't see you there, are you alright?" However Ryotaro was still unconscious from the hit.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-School Dojo-

Tommy and Thomas were in the dojo, practicing their martial arts when they heard a voice, "Mind if I join you guys?" Standing at the entrance was James, also in martial arts gear. Tommy and Thomas smiled, as James stepped into the dojo and it somehow became a three-way match between them. James proved that he was evenly matched with the twins in his martial arts, but was a little stronger. Tommy and Thomas were just having a bit nostalgic feeling by having him around.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Tokyo Street-

Kimberly was walking to the school, wondering if anyone will join her club when Nala joined her. "Mind if I join you on the way to school?" "We're teammates now, of course I don't mind." Kimberly said, smiling. Nala smiled back, almost forgetting that she was now a Power Ranger and walked with Kimberly.

[​IMG]

-Empty Classroom-

Namine sat in a empty classroom, sketching in her sketchbook. She had begun to realize her sketches had something to do with the groups of the heroes, the Power Rangers, the Kamen Riders, the Gokaigers, and a mysterious fourth group. Namine wondered who the fourth group was and if the connection to the first three was because of the White Wizard.

[​IMG]

-School Roof-

Kazari laid on the roof of the school in his Greeed form, sleeping. He had decided to stick around the school and wait to see if there was a way to capture Philip that way. He also thought it was a good way to regain his Cores back from Ankh, he smiled slightly.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Sirius' Classroom-

Hina was with Eiji, helping him prepare for the classes he would help Sirius with in the day. "Thanks for helping me with this, Hina-chan." Eiji said, sheepishly smiling at Hina. Hina smiled back and said, "It's no problem. I have time before my classes start." She smiled and continued to help Eiji.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Tokyo Street-

Kira and Emma walked to school, talking about how their team would become known around the city when they heard a voice, "Kira, Emma!" "Gia, hey!" Emma shouted, waving at their other teammate. Gia ran up to them, and they began to walked to school together, beginning to talk again about what they discussed before.

[​IMG]

-Wajima Shop-

Koyomi stood in her room, trying on her uniform for Nintendo High while Wajima braided her hair for her first day. She tried not to show it, but Koyomi felt very nervous, however she was happy that she would be with Haruto.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Gokaigers-

Ahim helped Don, Basco, and Gai make breakfast for the team, Basco just kept quiet and made screambled eggs while Ahim poured the cups for everyone and Don made bacon. Luka sat, waiting and counting her jewels. She stretched and wondered what was going to happen today.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Dante, Vergil, & Nero-

Dante laid on his bed, snoring and drooling in a mess of a bed. Nero was in his room, dressed in his school uniform and finished wrapping the Devil Bringer in a bandage, waiting for when they could change into the winter uniforms and he could use a glove instead of a bandage. He blew a air horn in Dante's room, ignoring him as he shouted, "What the hell, Nero?!" "Time to get up, Dante. Remember, you're a teacher. Though I'm still wondering how you got the job." Nero said, grabbing his bag and heading to school.

[​IMG]

-Fang and Vanille's Home-

Fang slept in her room, snoring in her pillow while the rest of her bed was a mess. She turned off her alarm, and still slept with her hand on her alarm clock, sleeping with her snores being muffled by her pillow.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Kengo's House-

Kengo was praying at his father's memorial shrine, enjoying the peace and quiet when he heard a familiar voice, "Good morning, Kengo-kun!!" "Kisaragi-kun, what are you doing here?" Kengo said, walking to Gentaro who was at his front door. Gentaro smiled, "I'm just making sure that you're doing okay, and if you are ready for school!" Kengo rolled his eyes and grabbed his school bag as well as the suitcase in case of a attack.

[​IMG]

-Hikari Photo Studio-

Natsumi woke up and yawned, getting ready for school. Walking to Tsukasa's room, she knocked on his door and said, "Tsukasa, it's time to get up and get ready for school." She stretched and went to get some breakfast.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2014
  6. Lite The Future

ooc: spoiler-ing the rest of the flashback because it's long and I wanna cut down on the amount of space this post takes up on the page.
    If you don't wanna read all of it, here's a tl;dr version: Lordgenome is healed, brings Kamina and Simon home, where they're unconscious for the next three days but are cared for by Nia and Tamamo. Kamina's in a wheelchair and Simon is using Lagann as a makeshift wheelchair.

Now the flashback stuff is done, and everything after the spoiler is the current day. Also, Honnouji is open for business as of the current day, so I highly recommend enrolling some characters you may have had trouble finding a place for. Their moral standing (good, evil, etc.) doesn't matter when choosing a student for the academy. Anywho, on to the post.
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    ~Earlier: Compile's Home~

Lordgenome looked once more at Simon and Kamina as Jumpman offered his condolences, as well as a free meal at his place. "Thank you, Jumpman. Knowing these two, they'll be up and about within a week or two. And I might just take you up on that dinner offer soon." He said happily. Nia smiled and hugged her father's arm (since that was all she could really fit her arms around). "That sounds wonderful! When you do, can Simon and Kamina come too?" She asked, her eyes sparkling. Lordgenome sighed with a smile on his face. "I suppose. As long as Kamina doesn't burst into one of his usual speeches." It was then that Lordgenome's would finally finish healing, the "flames" of his Spiral Power fading from his skin. There was a large scar on his back from the wound, however. "Well, I'm feeling much better now, though this scar probably isn't going to go away." Lordgenome said as he stood up and stretched. "Are you still in pain, Father?" Nia asked. "No, I'm fine, dear. My back will probably be sore for only a few days...Or weeks...Maybe months...But I'll live." Lordgenome said before carefully lifting Simon and Kamina onto his shoulders. "Jumpman, Compile, it's been great seeing you both again. Feel free to stop by the school sometime and visit, I'm free during lunch hours on most days." He offered happily. Nia opened the previously-kicked open door for her father, who bowed his head to her. Before Nia herself exited, she noticed that on the floor were items that Simon and Kamina were carrying but had taken off of them when they were set down. Simon's Core Drill, and Kamina's red pointed shades, which were broken in some areas, though the broken pieces were luckily still there with the shades themselves. Nia quickly retrieved the items before looking at Jumpman and Compile, smiling cheerily. "Thank you both again for all you have done. It means the world to me." She said, bowing to both of them before leaving Compile's home and closing the door behind her.

Nia entered the passenger seat of Lordgenome's car, which had Lagann connected to the back. She noticed Simon and Kamina in the back seat, still knocked out. "What took you so long, Nia?" Lordgenome asked curiously. "Simon's Core Drill and Kamina's glasses were left on the floor. I went back to get them." Nia explained before reaching back and giving the two unconscious boys their respective belongings. "I'm surprised they're still not coming out of it...What happened to them?" Lordgenome asked. Turning forward again, Nia sighed. "They...I can't explain such a horrible, brutal beating. I will just say that if they had not been inside of Lagann, there is no way they would be alive right now..." Nia explained, placing a closed hand up to her heart. Lordgenome shuddered at the thought of such a beating. He questioned the possibility that they took a worse hit- or hits- than he did. He shook the thought off. "I-I see. At any rate, I'm glad it's over now, and that they will be okay. Now let's get them home. They need to rest in their own beds. We probably won't be seeing them at school for a while." Lordgenome said as he turned the ignition key of his car, causing the heads-up-display to appear. Oddly enough, instead of a traditional car HUD, it was a spiraling gauge very similar to the one on Lagann, though the spiral was more jagged and magenta in color. The spiral filled up and the car's engine ignited before Lordgenome pulled out of the driveway and began driving toward Simon and Kamina's home, stopping along the way to get a wheelchair for Kamina.

~Later, at Simon, Kamina and Tamamo's home...~

Lagann sat outside, Lordgenome working to fix it up, while Nia was inside, making sure Simon and Kamina were safely tucked into bed. In Simon's room, Nia had placed Simon's Core Drill on the desk next to his bed, along with a note that read 'Dear Simon, please get well soon. My time at school just isn't the same without you around. Wishing you well-Nia♥'. Minutes later, Nia was in Kamina's room, placing his now-fixed shades on the table next to his bed, which also included a note from Nia. It read: 'Dear Kamina, I hope you heal up soon. Father says there are reasons why you may take the longest to heal up, but I cannot explain at the moment. Also, your cool glasses were broken, so I fixed them for you! No need to repay me, the fact that you are still alive and with Simon is enough for me. Wishing you well- Nia♥'. However, there was also another note, this time from Lordgenome. It read: 'Kamina, what you and Simon did was unbelievably reckless, especially since you brought my Nia into it all. Normally I would be furious with you...But right now all that matters is yours and Simon's recovery. I sincerely hope you both get well soon. -Mr. Tepellin'. Nia then left Kamina's room, slowly and quietly closing the door behind her. That was when she saw her father coming inside with Lagann over his shoulder, which had been fully repaired. "Wow, Father, that was fast! It looks good as new!" Nia said happily. "Yes, I...Have a bit of experience with things like this." He said, groaning as he attempted to pull Lagann through the front door. He succeeded, however in doing so he broke the door's frame. "...I'll fix that." Lordgenome said sheepishly. Nia giggled before speaking. "Why does only Kamina have a chair with wheels? Doesn't Simon need one too?" Nia asked. "No. W-Well, yes, he needs something to assist him in getting around, but not a wheelchair. The very reason I repaired Lagann was so that it could serve as his wheelchair." Lordgenome explained. "I see! Good idea. Simon's room is this way, follow me." Nia said as she led her father to Simon's room. Nia entered with ease, however Lordgenome yet again had to struggle to get Lagann through, again breaking the frame of the door. "Oh, come on!" He whined before grumbling and placing Lagann next to Simon's bed. Nia took one last look at the unconscious pilot of Lagann. "Get well soon, Simon." She said softly before turning and exiting the room. Lordgenome also looked at him for a moment, still secretly wondering what exactly he and Kamina had been through. Lordgenome then left the room, attempting to close the door behind him, but the broken frame made it near impossible, so he left it open just a crack. The Tepellin finally left Simon and Kamina's residence, finally going back to their own home.

Over the next three days, Nia periodically returned to make sure Simon and Kamina were cared for, though Tamamo was doing that job perfectly fine. Nia still enjoyed checking up on the boys, even if they were unconscious for those three days.

Finally, we find ourselves on Friday, August 30th, 2013...

~And thus, the flashback of the raising of Honnouji Academy and the hopeless attempt to combat it by Lordgenome, Simon, Kamina and Jumpman has come to an end. The three of them now know what happens to those who are not welcome, and will not charge so hastily into battle against them.~

[​IMG][​IMG]
    ~Simon, Kamina and Tamamo's Home~
    In Simon's room, he continued to lay completely still in his bed. Three days had passed since the horrific events at Honnouji Academy, and Simon had been out cold ever since. But finally, as the day of Friday, August 30th began, Simon's eyes opened once again. His vision was blurry, his ears rang, and everything under his neck was in pain. He struggled to sit up, his entire body in pain. He eventually sat himself up, and noticed his left arm was wrapped in a cast. "What the...?" He said, still half-asleep. As his vision returned to him, Simon looked around his room, first noticing Lagann next to his bed. "L-Lagann? How'd you get in here?" He asked nobody in particular before noticing his Core Drill on the small table next to his bed, accompanied by two notes. He read the first, which was Nia's "get well soon" note. The second, however, was from Lordgenome. It read: 'Simon, when you read this, you will probably be confused and in pain. I wish I could answer your questions but even I don't know what happened to you and Kamina at that school. If your injuries are as bad as I was told, then you won't be able to walk normally for a while, so I fixed Lagann and brought him inside. I also took the liberty of widening all of the doors in your home so Lagann can fit through. No need to thank me. -Mr. Tepellin'. Simon removed the sheets that covered his lower body, revealing his legs, which were also wrapped. The wrapping was segmented. His thigh and lower leg had their own separate thick cast, while his knees were wrapped much looser, allowing him to bend his knees if he needed to. Hoping Lordgenome was wrong about his injuries, Simon attempted to stand up on the floor next to his bed, only for a severe pain to shoot up both of his legs, prompting him to sit back down. He held his legs for a moment as the pain faded before looking at Lagann. The height of his bed allowed for Simon to lift his legs into Lagann with relative ease, though it wasn't the most graceful sight to behold. Finally settling himself in the small mecha, Simon grabbed his Core Drill from his bedside table and activated Lagann.

Simon made his way out of his room, when he instantly heard a loud bump, followed by a familiar brotherly voice screaming "AAAGH, DAMN IT, MY LEGS!". Simon sighed before walking Lagann over to Kamina's bedroom door. Lagann turned the doorknob and opened the door, revealing the sorry sight of Kamina laying face-first on the floor. "Uh...Bro, you alright?" Simon asked. "Hell no, I'm not alright! My legs don't work!" He yelled angrily as he removed his face from the floor. "Bro, we both got seriously hurt when we were at that school looking for Mr. Tepellin, remember?" "So? What's your point?" Simon sighed and rolled his eyes. "My point is that your legs are probably broken. Someone even got you a wheelchair to use until you're healed." Simon said, pointing to the wheelchair that Kamina failed to notice, despite being right next to his bed. Kamina looked at it before scowling. "Screw that, I don't need a stupid wheelchair! I'M THE MIGHTY KAMINA, DAMMIT!" He yelled before attempting to stand again, his pain made obvious by the look on his face. "Bro, stop, you're just gonna make it worse!" Simon yelled. Kamina stopped trying to stand and flopped back on to the ground. "I still don't need a stupid wheelchair." He grumbled. Instead of doing the sensible thing and getting himself into the wheelchair he insists he doesn't need, Kamina simply pulled himself across the floor, dragging his legs as he went. Sighing again, Simon walked Lagann over to the wheelchair Kamina was supposed to use, pushing it out of his room. He rolled it past the crawling Kamina before turning and placing it in front of him. "Come on, bro, don't be so stubborn. It'll help you get around faster while you heal." Simon said, attempting to convince Kamina. "I ain't doing it! If my legs don't work I'd rather drag myself across the ground than sit in some stupid wheelcha-AH!" Kamina was cut off as Lagann picked him up, bringing his face up to Simon's. "Kamina. Get in the fucking wheelchair." Simon said, his face and tone resembling that of a certain world's worst father, before Lagann sat Kamina in the wheelchair. Kamina groaned and crossed his arms. "As soon as I can walk again, I'm goin' back to that place and kickin' all their asses. Nobody injures us and gets away with it." He said angrily. Simon walked Lagann behind the wheelchair and began to push. "Yep. You keep thinking that, Bro." Simon said as he headed for the front door. "Where're we going? We ain't going to school, are we?" Kamina asked. "No, not today. We've been stuck here for three days, I think some fresh air will do us some good. Plus I don't think we've eaten since that day...I'm starving." Simon said, his stomach growling. Kamina placed a hand on his own stomach, which also began to growl. "Good idea...Let's go then!" Kamina said as they exited their home, Simon closing the door behind them.

ooc: stopping there for now. Will post more later.

7. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Havana, Cuba~

[​IMG]

The "president" of Cuba, Laureano de Torres y Ayala, or Torres for short, walked towards the balcony of his presidential palace, and saw a large crowd of people, with many waving Cuban flags, cheering once they saw him. Torres smiled and waved towards the citizens of Cuba, who were ready to hear his address to the nation. With a microphone in front of him, Torres began to speak, "My fellow citizens, it brings me great joy to see you all today!" The crowd cheered even louder. "I am here to reassure you that despite the continuous threats against us, we will remain firm against outside forces till the end!" Torres continued, "For decades, the Japanese imperialists have been trying desperately trying to put an end to us with their embargo and sanctions. For decades, Japan was using its puppets like Europe and the United States to strangle us even more. For decades, Japan has tried many unsuccessful attempts to assassinate the leaders of this country, myself included. And now, Japan threatens us with more and more sanctions. So I will give Japan a message myself. You may be the world superpower, but that does not give you the right to end the revolution we Cubans fought so hard to achieve. Give us your worst Japan, but we Cubans will fight to the very end, and we will never surrender to your imperialist demands. For as long as I am leader of the sovereign nation of Cuba, I guarantee you that the revolution will live on. Long live the revolution!" The crowd cheered even louder than before, chanting "Long live the revolution!" Torres smiled when he heard the crowd chanting, more so for the fact that they all had no idea of Torres's hidden agenda...

---------------------------------------------

~Kuzco's Tokyo Home~

[​IMG]

A member of the Japanese parliament, Kuzco, was preparing to go to work, wearing a suit, fixing his hair, and grabbing his suitcase. Once he was ready, he just stared into the mirror, admired his appearance, and said, "Oh yeah." As he left his home to go to work, a guy with a microphone came out of nowhere, and started to sing, with Kuzco dancing on his way towards the Japanese parliament building...

[​IMG]

There are despots and dictators
    Political manipulators
    There are blue bloods with the intellects of fleas
    There are kings and petty tyrants who are so lacking in refinements
    They'd be better suited swinging from the trees
    He was born and raised to rule
    No one has ever been this cool
    In a thousand year old democracy
    An enigma and a mystery
    In Japanese history
    The quintessence of perfection that is he

He's the representative of the nation
    He's the hippest dude in creation
    He's the hap-cat in the Japanese parliament
    Years of such selective breeding
    Generations have been leading
    To this miracle of life that we all know

*Kuzco points to himself*
    Me!

What's his name?
    Kuzcoooooo!
    That's his name!
    Kuzcoooooo!
    He's the representative of the world!
    Kuzcoooooo!
    Is he hip or what?
    Kuzcoooooo!
    Yeah!

He's the representative of the nation
    He's the hippest cat in creation
    He's the alpha, the omega, A to Z
    And this perfect world will spin
    Around his every little whim
    'Cause this perfect world begins and ends with

*Kuzco points to himself*
    Me!

What's his name?
    Kuzcoooooo!
    *Kuzco reaches the Japanese parliament building, and starts to dance on his way up the stairs towards the entrance*

That's his name!
    Kuzcoooooo!
    Is he hip or what?
    Kuzcoooooo!
    Don't you know he's the representative of the world?
    Kuzcoooooo!
    Oh yeah!
    Ow!

*Kuzco kicks the door to the parliament open*
    Boom baby!

However, once Kuzco arrived to the parliament, he was surprised to find no one there. "Kuzco? What are you doing here?" a man asked from behind. Kuzco turned around, and saw the speaker of the Japanese parliament himself, Coriolanus Snow, standing there...

[​IMG]

"'eey, Mr. Snow! You look good, did you do something to your hair," Kuzco said, flattering Snow, "Anyway, what gives, don't we usually meet at this time?" "Well if you bothered to check your e-mail last night, every member of parliament got a memo saying that we won't convene till late afternoon," the speaker of the Japanese parliament replied, "We've all been invited to a banquet Prime Minister Harriet Jones is holding to celebrate a free trade agreement that'll be signed later today." "Riiight... totally forgot about that, considering I spent all of last night working on a proposal I had for that island off of Porta Vista," Kuzco replied, "So, wanna go there now?" Coriolanus rolled his eyes, sighed, and said, "Fine."

-------------------------------------------

[​IMG]

"Oooh, Demonology, I have that class too, 'cause you know, I happen to be a demon myself. First period though," Sunset Shimmer said as she went to the bathroom to brush her teeth and change her clothes. While brushing her teeth, she started to think about that Xehanort boy she saw when she arrived to Nintendo High back on Tuesday. She hasn't seen him since, and she was hoping he didn't see her when she saw him summon those creatures at the roof of the building.

~Tokyo Streets~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Ritchie was walking towards Nintendo High School, with his Pikachu, Sparky, on his shoulder, ready to finally get to experience high school for the first time. "Well, I gotta say Sparky, what happened Monday wasn't exactly what I expected for my first day of high school," Ritchie commented, "School getting cancelled in the middle of the day? Talk about a rough start." "Pika," Sparky said, nodding in agreement. "But I'm pretty sure today is the real deal," Ritchie said, "Today, I'll finally get a real feel for what high school's really about. This is gonna be the next chapter in our lives. You ready Sparky?" "Pikachu!" Sparky replied, giving Ritchie a thumb up, indicating that he too was ready. Smiling, Ritchie started to run towards Nintendo High School.

-------------------------------------------------

~Pacific Ocean: Slightly Off the Coast of Japan~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Olaf, wake up," Hans told Olaf, trying to wake him up. Yawning, Olaf asked, "What is it?" Smiling, Hans said, "We're here." Olaf suddenly didn't feel sleepy at all, and immediately got exited, got out of his room, yelling, "Anna, Elsa, we're here, we're finally here!" Hans ran towards the front of the ship, and saw the Tokyo skyline from a distance. Hans was soon joined by Olaf, who gazed at the sight of Tokyo, saying, "Wow, it's even better than I imagined!" "It sure is Olaf," Hans replied, "We should be docking soon. A limo will be there waiting for us." Gasping, Olaf said, "A limo? SWEET! I've always wanted to ride one!"

~Tokyo Streets~

[​IMG]

Max Goof was walking to Nintendo High School, wearing the regular school uniform rather than his ROTC uniform, since the ROTC group at Nintendo High wasn't doing anything today. And this bothered Max a lot, since he found that girls generally admired those who wore ROTC uniforms. To Max's surprise though, he heard two girls on the other side of the street giggling, and waving at him. Max blushed, and waved back at them, before accidentally saying, "
    A-hyuck." Hearing himself imitate his father's laugh, Max felt embarrassed, and covered his mouth instantly, and ran towards Nintendo High School.

~
    Toshima District: Battle Site~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Captain Shining Armor and Sergeant Tamora Calhoun watched from a distance as the government agents and cleanup crew were finishing up their work in what was a battle site on Tuesday. Grabbing his cellphone, Shining Armor began to record a log on a voice recording app. "Captain's log... Friday, August 30th, 2013... 6:58 a.m.... I am now witnessing the last of what was part of Tuesday's battle with the S-types being taken away. Within a few minutes, this part of Toshima will be as good as new. No S-types, and no annoying Pokemon trainers from California in sight. It'll be as though nothing even happened. Heh, taxpayers' money put to good use. I'd say this was a job well done. Shining Armor, out," the captain said as he switched off his phone, and turned his attention to Sergeant Calhoun, "Well, looks like we're finally done." "Maybe for you, but Director Stewart needs me to do something with her today," Calhoun replied. "Oh right, that underwater expedition," Shining Armor said. "Yeah. Sorry Captain, but looks like you're on your own for today," Calhoun replied. "Alright, just promise me you look out for yourself, alright?" Shining said. Smiling, Calhoun nodded and gave Shining Armor a salute before walking off. Shining Armor too gave a salute, before turning his attention back to the remaining work to be done in the battle site.

--------------------------------------------

~Tokyo Streets: Thor's Car~
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Don't you think we should've picked up Xion and Vanellope?" Luna asked. "I actually called Xion myself, but she said she and Vanellope would be fine on their own, and that they'd both meet us there," Loki answered. "Loki's right," Thor added while driving, "I even talked with Vanellope. She said the same exact thing." "Yeah, I suppose you're right," Luna said.

~Nintendo High School Parking~

[​IMG]

Parking his car, Sully got out and stared at the school building. "Well, another day at the job. Hope I get that bonus soon," Sully said, sighing, and walking towards the building. He still thought about what had happened on Monday with the Abductors, and wasn't any less furious at Harriet Jones's handling of the situation. He was now very sure that voting for his boss's stepson, Harold Saxon, during the November election for prime minister was indeed the right choice.

~Beat's and Rhyme's Home~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Yes, it was a nice break, I'll admit," Joshua answered Rhyme's question, "Now then, shall we go?" "Yeah," Beat replied as he got his backpack, "Aight Rhyme, let's go." Beat then exited his home, while being followed by Joshua. As much as Beat wanted to, he did not ride his skateboard, as he was afraid Joshua and Rhyme might not be able to catch up to him.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2014
  8. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Wish Shop [Flashback]:

Belle frantically wiped tears from her eyes, "I couldn't ask you to also give up your powers. I want...to help Sei and this is the best I can do for our brother." Swallowing past the lump in his throat, Sei stared at the green key, "What does it go to?" Yuuko wiggled her finger in front of his face, "That's what will lead you to Aoba. You must find it." Uncrossing and re-crossing her legs, Yuuko turned her attention to Neptune's second wish. "To find someone who found you first you must be willing to give up something you cherish." Yuuko rummaged through a box the black Mokona had pushed closer to her and pulled out a thin laptop, "Here. Take this to the Tech Club in your school."

Sasori turned away from her, "Your expectations will be shattered on your own, little Goddess." Walking away from her, he thought about what she'd said. 'She's a sadist...like Hidan. They'd probably get along... I should make sure they never meet.'

Heinz(?) Mansion [Flashback]:

The glasses wearing man narrowed reddish purple eyes on Ulala, "Absolutely not. Paparazzi shouldn't even be allowed inside this house. How did you get in?" Yui bit her lip, "They entered just like how I did..." The man vanished from his place at the top of the stairs and reappeared, glaring down at Noize and Ulala, from a few steps away from them. Awashima reacted, fluidly swiping her rapier towards him. Taking a step back, he dodged the blade's tip by a hair, "My name is Sakamaki Reiji. Karl Heinz is our father. I was not informed of your coming here."
    "Oooh~ who do we have here? A new little B!tch-chan?!" Reiji rolled his eyes and looked up to the stairs, watching a red headed young man wearing a hat descend with Yui tucked under his arm. "They're not staying, Raito." Raito winked at Ulala, a broad smile on his lips.
    "They're not? What a waste." A small boy with purple hair, clutching a teddy bear with an eye patch spoke up from a cushioned bench on the right side of the stairs. Awashima stared wide-eyed at the boy, "When did he get there?" Yui slipped out from under Raito's arm and ran to sit beside the boy, "Kanato-kun, these people are reporters. Do you know where Karl Heinz is?" Kanato frowned and shook his head, "We don't...do we Teddy?" He looked down at his teddy bear as he spoke.
    "Why do you want to know about the old man?" Another red-headed young man appeared sitting on the top of the stairs. Awashima stared at the boys as they appeared one after another like magic. "If you bow down to me, Ayato-sama, then I'll tell you something."
    "Leave!" Spinning around, Awashima gasped as a pale hand reached out and wrapped around her throat. The hand belonged to a white haired young man that looked less than pleased to see people in his home. He grabbed ahold of Ulala's microphone and broke it in his grip. "No one wants to remember that man!" Reiji folded his arms and sighed, "Subaru...if you kill them, more of them will appear at our doorstep. That man isn't going to show up just to clean up your mess." Subaru glared, conflicted, at Awashima as she struggled for air.

Clear and Crow's House [Flashback]:

Clear gave him a thumbs up, "No worries! Master also said the same thing." Crow dropped a hand on Mito's shoulder, "Ignore him. He's just being a busy-body because his Master hasn't returned yet and he's growing lonely. If you want, Mito, you can stay here and go to school with me tomorrow. I may not look it but, I'm a first year in high school now."

Park: [Continued]

Pushing Yosuke along, Minato listened to the data about his Persona Susano-o. 'A wind type, huh... I suppose it would be unfair of me to simply use an electric type right off the bat.' His hands left Yosuke's back and the brunette stopped, turning to face Minato with confusion. His brown eyes widened at the sight of Minato holding a gun to his own head, "What the hell?! W-Wait, you can't just...!" Minato lowered the Evoker, "I've already explained to you what this is. We're going to have a small battle, Hanamura-kun." Yosuke's disbelief was written all over his face, "You're joking. Sure it's getting dark, but..." "Are you afraid?" Minato's eyes were cold and his words biting. Pride made Yosuke straighten his spine, "No way. But I haven't been able to call my Persona freely in the real world. No one can." Tossing the Evoker at Yosuke's feet, Minato held out his hand, palm up, "Until you can use your own power, you can borrow that. Sanada-senpai, Mitsuru...my sister and myself can use your way of summoning. It just takes a bit more focus." Breathing deeply, Minato focused on his power until a blue card dropped down from the sky and into his palm, slowly rotating. "Masakado." Crushing the card, Masakado appeared behind him, "Marakunda," he ordered. Barely pulling his blade from its sheath, Masakado cast the simple spell, lowering Yosuke's defense. Shaky, Yosuke picked up the Evoker, his thoughts rampant, 'This guy is insane! He wants to fight with Personas? He's not like Yu, he's completely different. There's...something wrong with him.' The realization of the difference between his best friend and the young man standing before him with a Persona hit him like a truck and made him angry. "Is this all there is to your experience with Personas?! Fighting people?" Lifting the Evoker, Yosuke shut his eyes and prayed this guy wasn't lying, "Persona." The bang was startling but it did feel the same as when he used to call his Persona. Opening one eye, Yosuke stared at Susano-o as he stood there in front of him. "That's cool, but even if it hadn't worked...I'd still have beaten the fact that fighting people like this isn't all there is to it, into your head. Get ready!"

[END OF DAY]
    [FRIDAY, APRIL 12th, 2013]
    [TIME: EARLY MORNING BEFORE SCHOOL]
    Faculty Office:

Yawning, a collection of teachers at Nintendo High stared at their lesson plans. Skipping three whole days threw a wrench into their lessons. Minato Namikaze slid his gaze to an old report from back when he was in high school about a similar case. It worried him greatly. 'What's going on around here lately?'

Cooking Club:

Fuuka frowned as Luigi was tossed out of the room, "That looked painful." She turned her attention to Minako, who was busy drooling on a table as she slept. "Minako...you're back to sleeping and spacing out again. Oh, that reminds me...Yoshi-kun, Kotobuki-senpai said he wouldn't be able to attend the meeting this morning. Something about...negotiations with his producer."

9. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

OOC: Just to clarify, it's actually the morning of Friday August 30, 2013 in HSD's current time

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Havana, Cuba: Presidential Palace~

[​IMG]

Torres looked around to make sure no one was watching him. Once he figured that the coast was clear, he took out the glove on his right hand, with the palm of his hand having a familiar mark on it. Knocking on the wall four times, a biometric hand scanner appeared in the wall. Pressing his right hand on the scanner, the scanner scanned his hand, and then a secret hallway opened up in the wall in front of him. Putting his glove back on, Torres walked towards the hall, with the wall closing behind him. At the end of the hallway was a secret room, with a large monitor hanging on the wall. Pressing a button on the wall, the monitor turned on, and the image of the Crystal Order's third in command, Rassilon, appeared on the screen...

[​IMG]

"Master Rassilon," Torres greeted him while bowing down, "I am happy to report that the Crystal Order's plans in Cuba are proceeding as expected." "Yes, I just watched your speech Torres. Excellent work," Rassilon replied, "And I suppose the Observatory is being taken care of as well?" "It certainly is. I will have a full shipment ready by next week," Torres said. "That is very good news. Soon, the Crystal Order will finally achieve a new world order, and with you in charge of the Caribbean islands and Central America," Rassilon commented. "I look forward to that day master," the Cuban dictator said, "But may I ask, how are things progressing with Saxon's race for Prime Minister of Japan?" "Things couldn't be better for him," Rassilon answered, "Ever since the Abductor incident on Monday, polls have been showing support for Harriet Jones has been declining. The candidate she endorsed, Cosmos, is being affected by this as well. All signs are pointing to the majority of people voting for Al Mualim's stepson." "I see," Torres commented, "But what about that third candidate, Lex Luthor?" Upon hearing Luthor's name, Rassilon laughed hard, and said, "That businessman is wasting his time trying to run for prime minister. He's barely even able to catch up to Cosmos and Saxon in the polls. If you wish to know how bad things are for him, he couldn't even reach 1% in any poll. But nevertheless, we do have something planned for him. In the meantime, continue doing what you do, and make sure that shipment from the Observatory is ready by next week." "Of course, Master Rassilon," Torres said as the monitor turned off.

~Clemont's and Bonnie's Home~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

After finishing breakfast, Clemont asked Bonnie, "Hey, Bonnie, how 'bout I walk you to school today?" "Wait, but won't you be late for your school?" Bonnie questioned. "Don't worry about it," Clemont replied, "Besides, it's a bit early to leave for Nintendo High now. Once I drop you at Nintendo elementary, I should be able to reach Nintendo High right before first period." "Alright, thanks bro," Bonnie said, smiling. "Deden," Dedenne said, happy that Clemont will be joining it and Bonnie as well. "But first thing's first, we both have to get ready," Clemont commented. "True," Bonnie replied, as she and her brother went to the bathroom to brush their teeth...

*while brushing their teeth, the two siblings felt like a song coming up*

[Clemont]

Everything is great
    Everything is grand
    I got the whole wide world in the palm of my hand.

[Bonnie]
    Everything is perfect it's falling into place
    I can't seem to wipe this smile off my face

[Clemont & Bonnie]
    Life's a happy song when there's someone by my side to sing along

*Both then finish brushing their teeth and spit into the sink*
    *Bonnie then goes to her closet to grab her uniform from the top shelf, but can't reach it because of her height*

[Bonnie]

When you're alone life can be a little rough
    It makes you feel like you're three-foot tall

*Bonnie then sends Dedenne to climb up and get Bonnie's uniform*

When it's just you well times can be tough
    When there's no one there to catch your fall

*Dedenne tries to push Bonnie's uniform off the shelf, but ends up causing all the clothes on the shelf to fall on Bonnie*

[Dedenne]
    DEDEN!

*Clemont and Bonnie, along with Dedenne, with their school uniforms on, leave their home, and start walking down the Tokyo streets*

[Clemont & Bonnie]
    Everything is great, everything is grand
    I got the whole wide world in the palm of my hand
    everything is perfect it's falling into place
    I can't seem to wipe this smile off my face
    Life smells like a rose

*Switch to fantasy where Bonnie is painting a portrait of Clemont, who's posing in his underwear*

[Bonnie]

With someone to paint

[Clemont]
    And someone to pose

*Switch back to reality*

[Clemont & Bonnie]

Life's a piece of cake

*Switch to fantasy where Clemont, Bonnie, and Dedenne are riding bikes*

[Clemont]

With someone to pedal

[Bonnie]
    And someone to brake

*Switch back to reality*

[Clemont & Bonnie]
    Life is full of glee

*Switch to fantasy where Clemont, Bonnie, and Dedenne are playing with a see-saw*

[Bonnie]

With someone to saw

[Clemont]
    And someone to see

*Switch back to reality*

[Clemont & Bonnie]

Life's a happy song when there's someone by my side to sing along

*Clemont and Bonnie start to dance, and are followed by other random Tokyo citizens who are dancing along*

[Clemont & Bonnie]
    I've got everything that I need right in front of me
    Nothing's stopping me
    Nothing that I can't be when you're right here next to me

[Baker]
    Life's a piece of cake

[Clemont]

With someone to give

[Bonnie]
    And someone to take

[Waitress]
    Life's a piece of pie

[Waiters]
    With someone to wash and someone to dry

[Sailor]
    Life's an easy road

[Clemont & Bonnie]
    With someone beside you to share the load

[Hippie]
    Life is full of highs

[Married Couple]
    With someone to stir and someone to fry

[Butcher]
    Life's a leg of lamb

[Bonnie & Clemont]
    With someone there to lend a hand

[Florist]
    Life's a bunch of flowers

[Clemont & Bonnie]
    With someone to while away the hours

[Fish Mongers]
    Life's a fillet of fish, 'ey!

*Clemont and Bonnie look at either in a weird way, and shrug*

[Clemont & Bonnie]
    Uh, yes it is

[Clemont, Bonnie, & Tokyo Citizens]
    Life's a happy song when there's someone by your side to sing along

*Everyone then starts dancing even more*

[Clemont, Bonnie, & Tokyo Citizens]
    I've got everything that I need right in front of me nothing's stopping me
    Nothing that I can't be when you're right here next to me

[Clemont & Bonnie]
    I've got everything that I need right in front of me
    Nothing's stopping me nothing that I can't be when you're right here next to me

*Clemont and Bonnie then reach the entrance to Nintendo Elementary, while still dancing*

[Tokyo Citizens]
    You've got everything that you need right in front of you
    Nothing's stopping you nothing that you can't do that the world can throw at you
    Life's a happy song

[Dedenne]

Dedennedennedennedenne

[Tokyo Citizens]
    Life's a happy song

*The Nintendo Elementary counselor, Jessiebelle, opens the window of her office, and sings*

[​IMG]

[Jessiebelle]
    When there's someone by your side to sing

*Bonnie enters Nintendo Elementary, as she and Dedenne wave goodbye to Clemont, who leaves to go to Nintendo High*

[Tokyo Citizens]
    Life's a happy song when theirs someone by your side to sing alooooooong!

----------------------------------------------

~Tokyo International Airport~

A private jet had just landed from California, and inside was a very angry president and CEO of a restaurant chain. Coming out from the plane was the Taco Bell Dog, who was not in a good mood, followed by his secretary...

[​IMG]

"
    Ah, Tokyo... finally!" the Taco Bell Dog commented, "Now to pay Señor McDuck a visit and teach him a lesson about chipping away at my business. Stephanie, is my limo ready?" "Yes sir, it should be arriving in a few minutes," his secretary replied. "Excellente!" the Taco Bell Dog said.

------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School: Parking~

[​IMG]

As Vanitas parked his motorcycle, he heard a familiar voice call out to him. "Good morning Vanitas," the voice said. Turning around, Vanitas found himself face-to-face with fellow Crystal Order member, Xehanort, carrying a bunch of flyers...

[​IMG]

"Oh, it's you," Vanitas commented, "What do you want?" "I just thought I'd let you know that I've figured out a way to achieve our you-know-what?" Xehanort replied. Making sure there was no one around to listen to their conversation, Vanitas asked, "What do you have in mind?" Xehanort handed Vanitas one of Gaston's flyers for him to read. "A party? That's your big plan?" Vanitas questioned Xehanort, feeling disappointed. Xehanort shook his head, and approached Vanitas, whispering something into his ear. After hearing what Xehanort whispered to him, Vanitas started to grin, and said, "I actually like that. You know, maybe you're not as bad as I thought Xehanort. I think this might be the beginning of a beautiful friendship. Later." Vanitas then left, entering the main building of Nintendo High. Smiling, Xehanort quietly said, "Later."

~Prime Minister Harriet Jones's Office~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Michael Scott was busy trying to finish up the final details of the document that is the free trade agreement between Japan and Norway. "...Alright, thank you," the Japanese Prime Minister said as she hung up her phone, "I was just told that the ship carrying Prince Hans and Queen Elsa will be docking shortly. How's that document coming along Michael?" "Almost got it... four spaces for four signatures.... today's date, which is Friday, August 30th, 2013.... aaaand a seal of approval. And done," Michael said as he finished the document and started to print it. "Perfect," Hariet Jones said, grabbing the document as soon as it was printed, "No typos... all our names are spelled correctly... not a mistake in sight. Well, it looks like everything's in order. Thank you Michael." Harriet Jones then left her office to see Harold Saxon. Meanwhile, while all alone in the office, Michael started to stare into thin air as though he were being interviewed on camera, and said, "You know, I always thought having a government job would mean guaranteed dates with different foreign girls every week. Shockingly though, that's not the case. The closest I've been to a girl ever since getting this job was Harriet Jones. I'll admit, it's not a half bad sight to look at her everyday. Though... my messages to get her to notice me... don't seem to work. I once tried flexing my biceps to get her attention, but she assumed I was doing some sort of routine exercise, and then continued talking about things like Cuba, Zordon, the Crystal Order, and all the stuff she deals with everyday.... God, I would've really liked to be her date for that banquet they're having today."

Last edited: Mar 9, 2014
  10. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

~Nintendo High: Faculty Lounge~

Ralph and Felix were sitting with the other teachers looking over their lesson plans as they tried to catch up on the missed days. "Okay, so we need to quickly build that obstacle course before class. I'm sure we could easily do it." "Yeah, but we're gonna need a whole lot of food coloring" It was then that Peppy walked into the room causing everyone to go into silence as the gray hare walked over and sat down looking at his lesson plans with a smile. "Hello everyone. It's good to be back"

Yoshi placed a hand on his chin and looked at Fuuka sighing. "Well with Kotobuki out that leaves us down a guy for fried dishes." Kirby meanwhile was quickly doodling something down on a piece of paper looking serious. Yoshi immediately slammed his hands onto the table near Minako. "Wake up!" Kirby then spoke up. "Everyone in regards to our special guest I have prepared our best course of action. Each of us will use our skills to make an average four course meal. That means Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, and Dessert." Kirby crossed his arms. "First Yoshi and I will handle the breakfast, this will be the simple concept of eggs, pancakes and freshly made orange juice." "Woah woah woah! Where's the bacon! You can't have breakfast without bacon." "Mario's right...with no Kotobuki here that leaves us weaker in the meat and fried foods department until he gets back." "Well we could..." Kirby was interrupted however as the door opened with Bowser standing there grinning. Mario jumped onto the table gritting his teeth in anger. "What do you want!" Bowser's menacing red gaze looked at Mario. "Calm yourself, I'm not here for you." He then walked over to Fuuka and placed a dark-green bento in front of her and gently opened it up revealing a small fried chicken within. "Look, I made this for you." Mario fell off of the table as he heard that as Yoshi looked at Bowser suspiciously. "You made that fried chicken?" Bowser turned to face the president sternly. "Yes I did make it. Are you calling me a liar?" "No, but it's best that she tries it first."

~Nintendo High: Canteen~

Luigi and Rosalina quietly entered the canteen just as Luigi proceeded to sit down with Compa and IF. Rosalina however turned her head towards Kise and slightly blushed as she walked over and gently sat down beside him with a small smile. "Hello." IF tilted her head at the sight of Rosalina with curiousity. "Luigi, who is that girl?" Luigi turned towards IF and smiled. "Oh that's Rosalina, she's been living with us since she fell out of the sky." IF's emerald eyes went into a deadpan look. "Luigi, girls don't fall out of the sky." "Well she did...she fell right on top of me."

~Gadd Science~

E. Gadd quietly walked into the building only to notice Dr. Crygor looking at a large map of the Pacific Ocean with Gordon Freeman nodding as he stared and listened to the cyborg doctor. Vexen clapped his hands as he walked up to E. Gadd with a grin. "Everything is currently running smoothly, we're currently working on the final preparations. Meanwhile KOS-MOS is currently in Lloyd's lab with Ms. Uzuki overseeing the upgrades herself....luckily nobody's been kicked today." E. Gadd adjusted his glasses and looked at Vexen concerned. "What about the upgrades to the Knightmare Frames?" Vexen nodded in approval. "Lloyd himself has completed the needed upgrades, we also have the other mecha just in case." "Excellent. As soon as everything is done I will discuss the plan."

~Skyworld: Palutena's Palace~

Palutena was staring at the clock within her palace as it read 7:45 am. Blinking the Goddess of Light walked towards another room with a calming smile. "Well, I should probably get Pit up if he's going to get to school on time." With that thought she walked into the Pit's quarters and gently placed the needed bags, books, and uniform on top of him before waving her staff with focus on her mind. This caused Pit and the various things placed on top of him to vanish in a bright light before appearing high in the sky over an alleyway not far from Nintendo High. Palutena blinked with embaressment as she saw where she had sent Pit. "Not again." Closing her eyes she quickly spokeup. "Um Pit? This will probably wake you up immediately but I sent you into the skies of Tokyo..."

~Crow's House~ [Three Days Ago]

Mito quickly nodded as he held the water in his hands with tiredness showing on his face. "Um alright. I'll take you up on that offer. I'm getting tired anyway."

~Wish Shop~ [Three Days Prior]

Vert quickly wrapped her arms around Belle looking as though she was about to cry. "You didn't have to do it for us. One of us could have given it up for him." Blanc slowly turned her head towards Vert with a lack of expression on her face as she tried to hide her sadness. "Vert, you shouldn't cry about what she did....think about it for a moment. If you had been in her shoes and gave up your power to Sei what would you do?" Vert blinked as she wiped her tears. "Well....I would want you all to keep going." Blanc then gently joined in the hug and embarced the blonde twins as best as she could with her dull blue eyes looking at Belle with sadness in her voice. "What you did...nobody will hate you for it. We're still your siblings and we will be there for you always." The other CPUs joined in a massive group hug with Noire scoffing. "Regardless of how corny it sounded, we don't hold anything against you." Neptune broke away from the hug and picked up the laptop before looking at Yuuko with a smile. "I'm willing to give it up."

~Mansion~ [Three Days Prior]

With the action going on Noize started to scramble towards the doors and pulled on them only for them not to budge at all. Ulala on the other hand stood firm against the vampires, she turned her head to the side and started dancing forward. "Well then, Vampires all over the place huh...Let's Dance!" however Ulala's sudden proclaimation was interrupted by Fuse's chatter over her headset. "Ulala they're Vampires. Your weapons are useless against them...and dancing won't help." It was then that Noize grabbed Ulala and started running through the mansion with clear panic on his face.​

Last edited: Mar 14, 2014
  11. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

~Before the end of the day~

~Yu Narukami~

Yu gave a smile at the prospect of seeing everyone again. "Looking forward to it Rise, I'll pass the message along, see you later." he answered to her, waiting for her reponse.

~Syaoran~

Syraoran was a bit confused. "Could he be like that woman when Sakura came to Kyoto? A spirit left behind in a book?" he asked the Guardian beast.

~Haruto~

Haruto took the ring out. "Might as well test it, right Koyomi?" he asked her, slipping the ringer onto his right middle finger.

12. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG]

-Wajima Shop [Three Days Ago]-

Koyomi nodded, "Yes, that's right. A good way to see what power it has." She still wondered why Ron made it and just kept quiet, looking at him.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Sakura, Syaoran, and Kero [Three Days Ago]-

"Maybe, but he definitely seemed like blood and flesh, with a huge magical ability." Kero said, taking another bite of the cake. Sakura looked at the clock, and said, "It's getting late. Li-kun, I'll see you at school." Collecting Kero, she put him in her bag and waved at Syaoran before roller-bladed home.

[​IMG]

-Rise's Call [Three Days Ago]

"Yeah, no problem~" Rise said, happily. "Well, then. I'll see you later, senpai~" With that, Rise hung up on her cell phone.

[​IMG]

Akiza combed her hair and got dressed, with her front hair curled up with her hair clip. She yawned and waited for Sunset Shimmer to finish to use the bathroom. Akiza wondered if she would be able to make more friends as she put on her necklace. She collected her deck, putting it in her Deck Holder then strapped it around her waist.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Pacific Ocean: Off the Coast of Japan-

Elsa and Anna came out of their rooms, and looked out at the city from the ship. "Tokyo, it's a beautiful city." "Yes, it is very beautiful." Anna said, smiling as she looked at the city. Elsa looked at the sky and hoped nothing would happen.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Tokyo Street-

Kira kept quiet as she and her team continued to walk toward the school, walking past Max. "You're quiet, Kira. What's up?" "Just taking notice how quiet our dear spoiled prince has been." Kira said, holding the case of her guitar. Emma nodded, "That's true, it does seem like he has been very quiet lately." "Yeah, as much as I liked the break, I think it will get boring without his annoying commanders." Gia said.

(Incoming Vekar banner)

-Armada Mothership-

"A banquet?" Vekar asked after being informed by Damaras, looking at his adviser, who bowed at him. "Yes, your majesty. Apparently, some royals are getting together to make deals of trade between their kingdoms." "The only trade deal they will make is between us!" Vekar shouted. "Send down the perfect Action Commander when the banquet begins!"

Last edited: Mar 10, 2014
  13. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Nintendo High: Faculty Office:

Minato leaned back in his chair and smiled at Peppy, "Good morning, Peppy." Rolling his chair over to Peppy's, he gently set a hand on Peppy's shoulder, "If you have a moment after school, I'd like to talk to you about three days ago." Kakuzu slammed his fist down on his table, startling Minato, "Just say it, Minato, you're concerned about the S-Types. They invaded our school on the very first day." Standing, Minato met Kakuzu's harsh gaze with a stern glare, "I don't wish to talk about this during school hours."

Nintendo High: Cooking Club:

Minako jolted upright, a string of drool leading from the table to her mouth, "Eh?" Fuuka wiped her friend's mouth with a strip of paper towel, sighing at the hopeless state her leader was in. Fuuka was both startled and embarrassed as Bowser set a bento in front of her. She nervously stuttered out a thank you. Choji and Minako stared at the fried chicken hungrily, even as Fuuka pulled off a piece and put it in her mouth. "It's good," she said after swallowing and Minako looked up to Yoshi, "So he can cook meat. Mr. President, I think we found a sub for Kotobuki-kun." Choji sniffed at the food and pursed his lips as he thought, "Mm, it doesn't smell like Kotobuki-san's cooking. Not nearly as good. Do you think it will do?" Worry creased Fuuka's forehead, "Choji-kun, that's mean," she looked up at Bowser, "Would you...mind helping our club out? It doesn't have to be anything fancy or even very good...after all I'm not very good at cooking myself, but we could use someone else with a little bit of knowledge on how to prepare meats."

Canteen:

Kise watched in amazement as Kagami devoured Nintendo High's breakfast meal made for at least ten people. "Ah...Kagamicchi, are you sure you should be eating that much before school?" Kuroko, the short, invisible, blue-haired boy unfortunately sitting between the red-headed Kagami and blond Kise, looked up from his book he was reading, "Kagami-kun usually eats this much on a daily basis." "Ehhh?! Amazing~!" Kise said with awe. Fuu, the only girl at the table, lifted her fork, "We should have an eating contest!" Kagami's ballooning cheeks prevented him from speaking, but he nodded enthusiastically nonetheless. Kise frowned at her, "Fuucchi, not you..." he trailed off as Rosalina sat beside him, "...too... Hi, Rosalina-chan. Oh, Fuucchi, Kurokocchi, Kagamicchi, this is Rosalina-chan. I met her at Papa Mario's when I had to pay for all those pizza's." Kuroko nodded, "I remember. Hello again, Rosalina-san." Kagami waved his fork at her, still unable to speak. Fuu smiled, shifting her gaze between Kise and Rosalina, "Nice to meet you. I'm Fuu. So this is what it looks like when Kise has a fan."

Gadd Science:

Cecile brought a cup of coffee to Shion as she waited. Sighing, she managed a smile, "This must be terribly inconvenient for you, Ms. Uzuki. Having to put your project in Lloyd's hands." Lloyd settled a smaller version of the float system onto KOS-MOS's back, making small tweaks here and there as he spoke up to Cecile, "I'll have you know, she's in no better hands than mine. Now...Ms. Uzuki, I've established the connection and applied the necessary features for KOS-MOS to be able to use the float system. Since moving through the water is hardly any different than moving through the air, she should be able to do both. But unless you'd like me to install an additional power cell, I'm afraid she won't be able to do both for very long. The propulsion will allow her to move freely, but since her stature is so small, she doesn't have much in concerns for extra power." He patted KOS-MOS's head, "I've also tweaked her weapons so they shouldn't have any problem working underwater."

Park: Yosuke vs. Minato [Flashback]:

Minato kept his steely gaze fixed on Yosuke, "You're wrong about that. Power Charge," he ordered again and Masakado drew his blade a few inches out again, boosting his physical attack. Yosuke grit his teeth, "What do you mean, I'm wrong? Did you not fight because you had to protect your friends?!" Flinging his hand forwards, he tried to understand the cold expression on Minato's face, "Garudyne!" The gale force winds hit against Masakado and Minato. "I fought because they asked me to. Because if I didn't...there would be no one else to save the world from the Fall. It was my fault. I said I would lead them to defeating the Twelve Shadows. I should've listened to my instinct when we faced them." He took a few moments and calmed himself, "Fighting Shadows...that wasn't all we did. It was my blade that killed Chidori. I left Jin and Takaya to die." Yosuke took a step towards him when Minato exhaled and laughed, "But what did I care? Takaya shot Shinjiro-senpai and Junpei. He deserved to die. I only wish I could've killed him myself." Yosuke froze in place, "What?" "Don't get me wrong, Hanamura-kun. I understand what they went through that made them believe they should let the Fall happen, but trying to take my friends with him drives me over the edge. Masakado, Tempest Slash!" Masakado drew his blade, slicing into Susano-o. Yosuke recoiled in pain, "So what do you get out of fighting with me?!" The question seemed to make Minato blink out of his battle fog, "Nothing. I want you to understand that this power I have...the Wild Card....is nothing like Narukami-kun's. The power of friendship did not sway our enemy to entrust the future to us. My sister and I died to keep you safe." The pair stood in silence. "Just finish this, Hanamura-kun. I will not argue our methods."

Sakamaki Mansion [Flashback]:

Reiji, Raito, Ayato, and Kanato laughed as Noize as Ulala bolted from the room. Yui frowned, "It's not very nice to treat guests like this." Reiji shrugged, "They ran away. What else can I say?" Awashima choked and Subaru eventually let go of her throat, dropping her to the ground. Coughing, Awashima glared up at Subaru's scowl, "I should have you all arrested. Tell me who you really are!" Adjusting his glasses, Reiji shot a look at his brothers and they disappeared from the room, "We are the Sakamaki siblings. Scepter 4,the police, the Japanese Army, all have no jurisdiction here. You humans, have an entirely different government than we vampires do." Awashima shot up from the ground and ran after Noize and Ulala.

Wish Shop [Flashback]:

Belle sniffed back her sorrow and nodded, "Sister, Blanc is right. I did this for Sei. There's no reason the rest of you should feel bad. You all will continue to be Goddesses and I will find a way to help." Sei waited until Belle had shook off her sisters to hug her himself, "I'm sorry, Nee-sama. I don't know what to say." Belle wrapped her hands around his clutching the key, "Take good care of this and find Aoba. You've made enough sacrifices for one lifetime, Sei." Yuuko clapped her hands, "Now...to complete Neptune-chan's price. Your most cherished belonging, imbued with the power of your country." Holding out her hand, a purple game console appeared, "Funny how a little thing like this is what you cherish the most. But, I suppose your heart will mature in time. Now, Natsume-kun, you're here about the job position, yes?" The boy that had quietly stood back as the CPU's finished up finally stepped forwards, "Yes." She smiled and pointed towards the kitchen, "You'll be helping Watanuki. Good luck."

14. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

[​IMG]

Dalek Caan, the Skaro ambassador to Earth, along with a bunch of reporters, was waiting for the arrival of Davros, leader of the planet Skaro, on a runway of Tokyo International Airport. Just then, a spaceship from the sky descended onto the runway. Out from the ship came Davros, followed by several Daleks as protection...

[​IMG]

"It's an honor to see you once again master," Dalek Caan said, greeting him. "Yes, it certainly is good to see you Dalek Caan, as well as Earth once again. Though the circumstances leading to my arrival here were unfortunate... Now then, to the crash site. I need to pay my respects," Davros replied, as he and Dalek Caan, along with other the other Daleks, hovered away from the runway, avoiding the reporters' many questions for Davros, and heading towards the site of the crash site from Monday.

---------------------------------------------------

~Tokyo Streets~

[​IMG]

As Kira, Gia, and Emma passed by Max, Max had hoped they didn't hear him when he imitated his father's 'A-hyuck.' Hoping to avoid
    embarrassment, Max continued walking slowly, hoping the three girls would be at a safe distance away from him.

-------------------------------------------------------

~Tokyo Harbor~

[​IMG][​IMG]

The ship carrying Hans and the others docked. Getting off the ship, Hans spotted the limo waiting for him, along with police trying to back off reporters and paparazzi wanting to take pictures of Hans and the rulers of Arendelle. Getting off the ship, Hans waved towards the reporters and paparazzi while being followed by Olaf. "Wow, first day in Japan and we're already celebrities," Olaf commented. "Yeah, that's what happens when you're part of a royal family. Just look at all the attention Prince William and his wife Kate keep getting," Hans replied, "If you, Elsa, and Anna don't mind, I would like to make a short stop on our way to the signing of that free trade agreement." "Sure, I don't mind," Olaf replied. Hans then opened the door of the limo for Olaf, Anna, and Elsa to get in.

------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"HEYYY!!!" a voice called out to Luna, Loki, and Thor after Thor parked his car. Turning around, the three saw Vanellope and Xion running towards them...

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Told you Vanellope and I can handle ourselves," Xion commented as she and Vanellope reached them.
    "Xion, it's good to see you finally out of the hospital," Luna said as she and Xion shared a hug. "I agree," Xion replied, "Now let's try to have a normal day as friends for once." Thor and Loki both nodded in agreement. "Yes, though I hope our teachers don't kill us with extra work for the three days we missed," Loki said. answered. "Don't worry Loki, I'm sure it won't be anything we can't handle," Thor told his brother, "Besides, can't be worse than what happened in Toshima."

------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG]

Coming out of the bathroom, dressed and ready for her first day of school, Sunset Shimmer simply said, "All done." She then went towards the small dinner table, poured milk and cereal on a bowl for breakfast while browsing the news on her cell phone.

----------------------------------------------------------

~Tokyo Skyline~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Hiccup had been practicing flying Toothless around the Tokyo Skyline. Ever since arriving in Japan, Hiccup thought it be best to help Toothless adjust to the new environment by flying around the city during the morning like the two always did back in Norway. "Alright Toothless, here's the deal," Hiccup told Toothless while the dragon bypassed different buildings that were in his way, "Xehanort doesn't think we can break the record we set yesterday, but I told him that you were capable of anything. So the two of us made a bet. If we break the record, Xehanort's gonna buy me lunch today at school. Otherwise, I'm gonna be the one who buys him lunch. So Toothless, ready to prove our roommate wrong?" Toothless smiled and nodded, wanting to beat his record of circling around Tokyo and returning to Nintendo High just as much as Hiccup. Toothless dived down, and glided above the streets of Tokyo, hoping to make maneuverability better. Hiccup meanwhile, waved towards the people walking around while still staying focused on directing Toothless. The two then noticed the very tall Tokyo Tower straight ahead. "Hey Toothless, how 'bout we try flying above that tower?" Hiccup asked. Eager for the challenge, Toothless agreed with Hiccup, and started ascending until he and Hiccup reached the top of the tower. "YEAH, NOW THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!" Hiccup yelled excitingly. However, while cheering, Hiccup lost his balance, and fell off of Toothless. Noticing Hiccup falling, Toothless dove down to rescue his friend. "TOOTHLESS, HELP!" Hiccup screamed as he was free-falling. Diving even faster, Toothless made sure he was below Hiccup, and placed his back right below him. Reaching towards the harness on Toothless's back, Hiccup quickly readjusted himself, and Toothless then stopped diving, now flying straight towards Nintendo High, only faster than he ever did. Looking at the timer he set on his phone, Hiccup realized they had less than a minute left for them to break the record. "Come on bud, you can do it!" Hiccup yelled as Toothless raced towards Nintendo High as though his life depended on it. Within a couple of seconds, the two saw the main building of Nintendo High, along with the dorms. Landing on the balcony of their dorm, Hiccup stopped the timer, and noticed that they indeed beat their record by three seconds. "Ha! We did it Toothless, we beat our record!" Hiccup yelled joyously as he hugged Toothless.

15. Hiro ✩ Guardian

[​IMG]

Up on the highest point of Honnouji Academy, Satsuki Kiryuuin, president of the Honnouji Student Council, stepped onto her place to address her students and announce the newest program. With a loud and resounding noise, her high heel’s step echoed throughout the school, and a bright light shone down. She looked down upon all of the students, all the students who were inferior to her.

“Fear is freedom! Control is release! Contradiction is truth! That is the reality of this world! Listen well, you pigs in human clothing, and submit to that reality! It is only through over-exerting ourselves that we may come to achieve that reality! For without that, this world is nothing but lost! If we do not come to understand the reality, then we are nothing!” Satsuki paused, looking at her students, “This is why I am pleased to announce the coming of our Super High School Level Students! These students are the greatest in their fields! They have succeeded in realizing the reality of the world, and have made names for themselves! With their talents, they have shown they have what it takes to be somebody! This is why they have been allowed Two Star Goku Uniforms! I trust they will use them well, and should they not, they will be stripped and go back to nothing but mere No-Stars! I trust that you will treat them with the same respect they have earned from me, lest you disgrace this school by not reveling in their greatness! I speak highly of them, because they are the key to the future! A future where they will allow us to make this world full of pathetic fools into something great! Something that truly represents Honnouji Academy and all of its students! Something that is not ruled by mere pigs!” And with that final line, Satsuki’s light shone brighter, as if lighting up the future she spoke of.

16. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

~Nintendo High: Faculty Lounge~

Peppy nodded sternly at Minato and Kakuzu. "Kakuzu calm down. Yes I am aware that the S-Types have sprung up. First it was here, then at the Shibuya 109, and then Toshima." Ralph crossed his arms with confusion in his eyes. "This seems sketchy. It's as if they're trying to find something..." "..or someone" Everyone stared at Peppy as he made his point clear. "The common theme to these recent attacks were the presence of a lot of people. If I had to make a hunch they were trying to look for the you-know-who." Felix looked at Peppy nodding in agreement. "Sounds like something they would do. But who is the you-know-who?" Peppy looked at Felix sighing. "Unfortunately I have no idea since the relic hasn't been speaking to me. But we have a different problem on our hands." Peppy leaned back and gazed at everyone. "There were three powerful S-Types down in Toshima...one of them being Astral." Ralph was shocked as he looked at Peppy. "I thought it was killed!?" "Unfortunately not...but two of our own students managed to beat Astral down. This would cause them to notice and hunt those two down. I want all of you to keep your eyes on Mario and Luigi during school hours today."

Bowser crossed his arms and closed his eyes as he began to think. Mario slowly got back onto his feet after falling off the table rubbing his head with Yoshi and Kirby staring at Bowser intently. "You all...need my help to make meats and other food." Yoshi blinked and nodded quickly with a smile. "Yes, we need someone who can handle meats." A silent two minutes passed as Bowser thought about it. His eyes opened up with a toothy grin. "Alright, I will help you all." With that Yoshi and Kirby jumped into the air yelling in cheer only for Bowser to interrupt. "However, to maintain my image that everyone knows me as I will need you all to not be mentioning this to anyone else." Mario on the other hand smirked in response. "So the big, tough Bowser doesn't want to let anyone know he's a big softie." Bowser's glare switched back towards Mario with his eyebrows showing a scowl. "Yes, normally I wouldn't be seen doing something like this in public. People would think that I'm gay." Mario blinked and took a good look at Bowser. "Wow, sorry about what I said then...I can actually see what you mean." Bowser stood back looking surprised. "You do?" Mario nodded. "You're holding back your passion and desire to cook food on account of maintaining a tough guy image, thus you think you'd be considered gay for participating in something that most people see as a feminine activity. So you bully people alongside Gaston, Trixie, and the rest so that people see you as a manly man." Yoshi, Kirby, and the others jumped out of their seats in shock. "Did Mario just say something intelligent!?" Mario blinked again and smiled. "My father and I are passionate about food and we can hold ourselves in fights. Doesn't make us gay at all. Now why don't we just work together and make some good food." Mario then raised a gloved fist out smiling. Bowser on the other hand was rather hesitant before bumping his fist with Mario.

~Nintendo High: Canteen~

Rosalina quietly nodded. "Hello Kuroko, Kise, and everyone else. Yes I am a fan." With a small smile she turned towards Kagami and tilted her head. "You know...the way you eat reminds me of Mario. If he was here then he would probably outeat both of you." Luigi facepalmed and spoke up loudly from the next table over. "I don't think Mario could eat as much food as those two." Rosalina turned her head towards Luigi. "But you and I have seen how much your brother eats on a daily basis. It's quite a lot." Luigi's eyes widened before falling out of his seat landing on the floor just as Kairi walked towards him holding her breakfast and stared down at Luigi just as Compa ran over concerned. "Luigi! Are you alright?" IF looked at Luigi with her head tilted. "I think he just had the realization that Mario said something intelligent."

~Gadd Science~

KOS-MOS blinked and slowly turned her head towards Shion. "Shion, he made sure that the upgrades complied with my operational system and onboard weapons. Nothing else was altered." Shion quietly nodded and looked at the modifications done closely. "Seems like it will work...only issue is with the power used. Other than that it will do Asplund...it will do."

Moments later most of the employees had gathered back into the meeting room with E. Gadd up front smiling. "Hello everyone. Now before we start..." E. Gadd stopped and noticed one of the seats empty as he adjusted his glasses. "Anyone seen Dr. Crygor?" Shortly seconds afterwards Dr. Crygor came flying through the window and broke it into pieces. "Sorry I am late, I got held up when I had breakfast with some old friends of ours." Vexen scowled while facepalming. "And where did you go for breakfast?" Dr. Crygor looked at Vexen before making a round motion with his hands. "You know that place with the round roof and the spinning neon sign about fourteen miles down the street from here." Shion facepalmed looking embaressed. "Oh no...you went to BooBies didn't you..." "Yes I did Shion." KOS-MOS blinked before speaking up. "It's reason to believe that Dr. Crygor is a dirty old man." This made Shion burst out in laughter as Dr. Crygor scowled. "For your information, young lady. I didn't go to stare at breasts! Instead I got us some help with our mission. They will be joining us once we enter the sea." E. Gadd waved his hands trying to get order. "Everyone but Gordon please shut up!" he quickly brought up a blueprint of a spaceship. "This is a blueprint of the sunken G.P.S. Absolution. What we need to retrieve is located onboard the bridge here." E. Gadd pointed at a small blue dome located in the top-middle. "Unfortunately the only safe way inside is through a bust open hangar located on the starboard side. Luckily the whole ship hasn't been filled with water and is running on low power." E. Gadd looked over at KOS-MOS and Shion. "This is where you two come in. We need to recover the Ships A.I. conscience if possible. So you two will be the ones to head to the bridge. Also if possible try to grab the ship's logs as well."

~Mario Bros.' House: Roof~

Papa sat on the roof of his home staring out towards both Nintendo High and Honnouiji Academy with a forelorn look to his face as his eyes were dead on. Silence filled the air as he closed his eyes and blinked. When he opened them he saw everything before him burning to the ground with dead bodies all around. Up in the sky was a white entity with glowing black wings cackling as it aimed a single claw at Jumpman. However a female voice spoke up. "...Dear? Are you alright?" Papa jumped as he returned to reality. Shaking his head the big-nosed man turned around to see a blue-eyed woman with long brown hair and japanese features standing behind him. "Oh, hello there honey." Crossing her arms the woman stared at Papa sternly. "What's wrong, lately you've been on the roof staring at the schools. Jumpman...it's them isn't it." "Yes, it seems that even if we tried to move away from Japan to protect them from the S-Types they always follow us....and now Honnouiji's returned. I seen a bad omen ahead with the way things are going." The woman blinked in concern before placing a hand on Jumpman's shoulder. "Come on down...we have guests waiting" With that the married couple started back towards the building.

~Sakamaki Mansion [Flashback]~

With the utmost speed Noize had managed to drag Ulala all the way to the backyard of the mansion before stopping as he was breathing hard. He tapped his own headset and spoke up. "Fuse..." "Noize, what is it! Where's Ulala!" Ulala fell to the ground looking a bit shaken up. "Right here...just a little disoriented from being dragged about." "Oh....whew, for a minute there I thought Noize left you for dead...it would have been a downer." Noize started to walk around. "Listen, I'm starting to think that this report was a lie. Think you could come get us?" Ulala managed to stand up holding her head as she stumbled about. "Disregard that...there's probably information somewhere in the mansion itself." "Ulala, didn't you see what they did?" "I'm coming, just hang on for a little bit." Ulala stared down at her co-worker. "The guy might not live here anymore but there has to be information on where he is."

~Wish Shop [Flashback]~

Vert nodded and bowed with a smile. "Thank you for helping us. Come on everyone, let's go and continue to find Aoba." With that thought the CPUs slowly started out the door with Neptune remaining rather quiet as she held the thin laptop in her hands staring at it. Pururut stood outside quietly watching them all file out the door. Noire crossed her arms and closed her eyes as she started to think. "Okay, so we have a key...that leads to Aoba. Problem is that we have no idea where the key goes. Does anyone have a clear idea on how we're to use a key like this?" With that the girls each started to think about the question closely.​

Last edited: Mar 23, 2014
  17. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Nintendo High School: Teacher's Lounge~
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"That won't be necessary," a voice said from behind Peppy after he asked the teachers to watch over Mario and Luigi during school hours. Behind Peppy was a bald man with an eye-patch over his left eye, someone who none of the teachers have ever seen before...

[​IMG]

"Who are you?" Phil Coulson asked the man. "
    The name's Nick Fury. I'm with the JIA," Fury responded, "Mario and Luigi have talked to us and told us what happened. We do believe the lives of those two boys are in danger as well. So as of right now, those two are under the government's protection. If you look out your window, you'll see several of our agents standing around the building." John Smith and Axel looked out at one of the windows, and indeed noticed individuals with black suits and black shades, just standing still and looking around. "You're basically providing us with bodyguards?"
    Smith asked. "No, we're not providing you with anything. They are just there for Mario and Luigi," Nick Fury responded, "Until the S-type threat is neutralized, our bodyguards will be monitoring the activity around those two boys not just in school, but wherever they go."

~Nintendo High School; Hallway~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Xehanort was walking towards his locker when he suddenly heard a voice calling out to him from behind. "HEEY, XEHANORT!" the voice yelled. Turning around, Xehanort found his roommate Hiccup running towards him. Once he reached him, Hiccup, exhausted from the running, said "We... did it!" "Did what?" Xehanort asked. "Beat... yesterday's... record," Hiccup replied, showing Xehanort the timer on his phone. Rolling his eyes, Xehanort grabbed lunch money from his pocket and gave it to Hiccup. "Congrats. Knock yourself out," Xehanort said, also giving Hiccup one of Gaston's flyers. After reading the details of Gaston's party, Hiccup asked, "Wait, are you inviting me to this party?" Xehanort nodded, and Hiccup smiled, saying, "Awesome! First day of school, I get free lunch and get to go to a party. I love this school! Later Xehanort." Hiccup then left to get ready for his classes while Xehanort continued on his way to his locker.
    ------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG]

Katniss Everdeen and Haymitch arrived at the entrance to Nintendo High, noticing a couple of students already there. "Katniss!" a voice called out to Katniss. Looking to her left, Katniss found her friend from District 12, and fellow classmate, Rue...

[​IMG]

"Wow, you're early today Rue," Katniss said as she walked over to Rue. "It's my first real day of high school," Rue replied as she patted Haymitch on his head, "I was too excited." "Pika," Haymitch said as Rue patted him. "Yeah, I know how you feel. Sorry Monday wasn't exactly what you would've hoped, but I'm sure today will be great," Katniss commented. "I agree," Rue added. "Pikachu," Haymitch said as the three walked towards the main building of Nintendo High.

After Davros and his Daleks left, the reporters in the runway were now waiting for the arrival of another leader making an official visit to Japan. And within a few minutes, an airplane descended and landed on the runway. The front exit of the plane opened, with stairs extending towards the ground. Suddenly, a red carpet rolled across the stairs, and people inside the plane were playing the 'Hail to the Chief' theme on trumpets. And out of the exit, accompanied by confetti, was the king of the Middle Eastern nation of Kuwait, King Candy...

[​IMG]

"
    Woohooohoo! Salam Alaikum!" King Candy joyously said, waving to the reporters, the security guards, and the driver of his car who was waiting for him, "Ohhoho, I wish I could talk to every single one of you guys, but I'm running on a tight schedule. But don't worry, I'll be sure to give you all some souvenirs. Have some candy!" King Candy took out a bunch of candy from his pockets, and threw them towards the people on the runway as a treat for them. The king, on the other hand, walked towards the car waiting to take him, and got in. The car he was on then left the runway.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2014
  18. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Mario Bros' House:

Waiting inside were a pair of familiar faces to Jumpman. Smoking contentedly, a red haired man reclined in a wooden chair with his feet up on the table. A silver haired, high school boy rocked his chair back and forth. Even as it seemed about to topple over, he straightened out with a carefree smile to the black haired young man standing next to him with a sour expression on his face. They looked up as Jumpman and his wife returned inside. "Yo," the red haired man grunted, lifting two fingers in a wave. The silver haired boy smiled brightly at him, "Long time no see." The black haired young man bowed slightly to Jumpman and set a hand on the silver haired boy's shoulder. Sorrow dulled the boy's smile and his golden eyes lowered a bit, "You probably don't remember me, especially with how I look now. I'm Adolf K. Weismann, the Silver King, remember? Ah, this is Kuroh Yatogami, he's my friend." Kuroh frowned, "I am your kinsmen, Shiro." His bitter smile turned on Kuroh, "But you're also my friend." The red haired man yawned, "I thought you go by Yashiro Isana now." Shiro perked up, "That's right! You can call me Shiro. Uh...you do remember me, don't you?"

Nintendo High Faculty Office:

Minato frowned at Nick Fury, "That's..." Sasori laughed, "That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard." Shisui sighed, shifting in his chair, "Here we go... Tell us why it's stupid, Sasori-sensei." Casting a harsh glare towards the Uchiha, Sasori looked up to Minato's conflicted face, "Not only is it stupid, it's careless. Government protection? You realize that all of us here were present when the S-Types attacked the first time, right? Also, having a bunch of suspicious men follow them around, even from a distance, is like placing a giant neon-flashing sign above their heads screaming: "Here's your enemy, S-Types, have a field day"." Kakuzu nodded and Sui-Feng picked up her Zanpakuto from beside her chair, "I agree. Not only have you painted a target on their backs, but you've drawn unnecessary attention to our school. Now leave the faculty office. We're busy." Minato's hands balled up into tight fists and relaxed. Turning to face the red-head, he smiled, "You sure are mean, Sasori. Do you care that little for others?" Sasori's hazel eyes landed back on his revised work with a stubborn sound, "Hmph. You know I don't care for anyone other than my puppets." Watching them, Kakashi lowered his book and spoke up, "Of course we'll watch those two. We wouldn't be much of teachers if we let our precious students fall into harms way. And we'd do anything, if our dear friend, Peppy, requested it."

Wish Shop [Flashback]:

Sei shook his head, "I don't know." Trip stepped out of the car and held the door open, "Sei, time to go home. Virus called again." Sei nodded, "Alright. We'll continue our search tomorrow. Nee-sama, I'd suggest we keep this key quiet from Histoire-san and Virus-san." Slipping the green key into his pocket, he looked around at his sisters and they nodded, "Of course, Sei. If it helps you find Aoba."

Sakamaki Mansion [Flashback]:

The backyard Ulala and Noize ran to was a wide and expansive place. Directly outside the doorway lie a large rose garden. Each long section of roses contained a different color. First they were red gardens, separated by stone walkways. Then a section of blue rose gardens. And lastly a beautiful section filled with white roses. Surrounding the backyard were trees, blocking the vision of beauty from the on-looking world. Beyond the rose gardens was a small wooded area and a large stone mausoleum.
    Munakata listened to Fuse speak to Ulala and Noize over their radio link. The situation sounded like Awashima wasn't with them anymore. Standing, he sighed, "Mr. Fuse, retrieving Ulala and Noize are now priority number one. So...your orders? Or shall I assume control of the situation?"

Park: Minato vs. Yosuke [Flashback]:

The pair beat at each other violently until they barely stood. "Good...glad to see you can hold your own against my strength," Minato straighted and lifted his hand, "But it's time to end this. Thor!" Masakado vanished and Thor materialized in his place. Yosuke glowered, "I believe you're a good guy, Minato. I get that you've been through some really tough times, but so have we! Saki-senpai died because of Adachi's twisted idea of a game!" Minato nodded, his gray eyes losing the glint of anger, "I know. And you and your friends put him away for those murders. I'm honestly proud to call you my kohai in killing Shadows." Yosuke's smile was short lived as Minato called out his final attack, "Ziodyne." Electricity surged through Yosuke and Susano-o vanished in a painful flash of light. Dropping to the grass, Yosuke twitched and struggled to look up at Minato. Purple spots danced across his vision, "Minato..." He heard a sigh and felt a cool hand on his head, "Sorry, Hanamura-kun. You're a good kid. There's a big difference between me and Narukami-kun. I want you to remember it." An odd feeling swam through Yosuke as Minato patted his head. Similar to something like a new power being introduced into his heart of hearts.

Nintendo High Cooking Club:

Fuuka smiled happily as Bowser and Mario got along. "That's great. And when Kotobuki-kun comes back, you two can work together." Minako lazily watched the pair, "Wow...you guys got real buddy buddy over food. I hope we can beat the other schools during competition time. Shinjiro-senpai is going to be our competitor." Fuuka grew nervous, tapping her fingers against the table-top, "Shinjiro-senpai is an exceptional cook...but if we beat him, I'm sure he'll only be proud."

Canteen:

Kise laughed, his heart light, "I don't know about that, Rosalina-chan. Kagamicchi is the person who ate a majority of those pizzas I bought. He's the only one on our new team that eats so much. Kind of reminds me of being back in Teiko Junior High again." "Does this Mario person play Basketball?" Kagami said, finally having swallowed his food. "I heard he was in the cooking club. Joined on the first day of school," Fuu said. Kagami pointed his fork at her, "You think the Cooking Club would let us eat their food?" She shrugged and looked over towards Luigi having his revelation about his brother and intelligent thoughts, "Whozzat?" Kuroko spoke up, "Luigi, he's new." She stared at him, thoughtfully, "Hmm, he looks weak. You should eat more, that way you won't faint so much."

Gadd Science:

Cheerful, Lloyd lifted his hands, "Of course it'll do. She's a real beauty. But adding another power source to her would add a bit of weight and make her bulky. I can't see where we'd make her bulky." Roving eyes scoured KOS-MOS' female designed body. "And that extra weight would really throw off her balance," he finished, ducking as Cecile threw a wrench at him. Lloyd observed the plans closely, "We're sending also a small unit of Knightmare Frames as support in case something down there gets the idea we're trespassing. Anya will lead that group. She's good with technology, so if you two need any help with data retrieval, you can call her on the comm link I installed in KOS-MOS."

19. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

~Nintendo High, School Entrance~

Gai looked at the scene with a puzzled expression. "is someone important here or something?" he asked Marvelous

Tsukasa's voice came as he shrugged at the sight he saw with his shoulders. "I sincerely doubt that, they are with the JIA most likely to try and protect the students who attended here since we have...quite a wide array of different abilities converging on this one spot, I'd be surprised if the S-types won't choose to attack this place cause of that." Tsukasa duly said as Haruto walked with koyomi.

"Probably because with so many here, we'd probably have a chance to fight back instead of being a few teams." He added in and tsukasa looked at the man. "Wizard?" He asked and Haruto nodded.

~Demonology~

Vergil sat with Yamato, as his pommel, awaiting for the students to arrive. "That old man needs to get his head checked, I don't coddle weaklings." vergil muttered in distaste.

~Kazu's room~

Kazu stretched out and yawned a bit, cleaning himself up for the day, and putting his trademark cap on, if he recalled, he had something called Demonlogy or something today, but what came first was Card Games. "Can't be worse than the Sacred Beast Cards... that's for sure." he muttered and stretched himself.

~Yu Narukami~

Yu was advancing towards the school entrance, bag on shoulder, he smiled that Nanako was looking forward to seeing Rise again, plus, he did recall Yosuke somewhat giving him a call about meeting an Arisato, Minato that is and how his ass got kicked thoroughly and about the gap of difference between their powers, even though he had Susanoo, which was odd, He thought Yosuke's Persona evolved further than that, maybe the third tier of change was albeit temporary? He had no answer to that question. "I'm not surprised about that, they are our senpai, so it's only natural they'd be someone more powerful than I'm capable of, of the World Arcana that is... perhaps Minato's true potential is in a much more rarer Arcana than my own." He thought to himself, most likely, Minato and Minako had access to Persona Fusion and created some truly powerful aspects.

Oh and Teddie stayed over at their place and well, let's just say Nanako and Teddie became very joyful but eh somehow had a feeling Yosuke will take him back if he bugs the hell out of him, well, he seriously doubted the Shirogane's would allow such a thing, heck, he never personally seen what her home or grandfather even looked like, just only guy who made them on that searching quest to rediscover Naoto's childhood.

"Why do I get the feeling her grandfather will be more...imitating than Uncle?" He thought with a hint of nervousness.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2014
  20. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG]

Akiza went to the bedroom and brushed her teeth as well as made sure her hair was thoroughly brushed. Taking a deep breath, she took one last look in the mirror and left the bathroom, heading for the kitchen area and making herself some toast. While she got the butter out, Akiza wondered how her first day of class would go and if she would meet any new friends.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Modern History Class-

While Billy discussed the lesson for the day, Dante yawned and laid his head on his desk. He looked at the new revised communicator that Billy gave him when he came to the class, remembering what he was told the new controls. He yawned and waited for class to start.

[​IMG]

-Music Room-

Nero entered the music classroom, sighing in relief that he actually made in time for class today. He went to his seat and sat down, crossing his legs after he sat in his seat. Looking at his covered Devil Bringer, Nero thought about what was going to happen today.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-School Entrance-

Kira and her team came up to the sight and kept quiet, Koyomi kept quiet and stayed close to Haruto, wondering how the person he talked with knew that he was Wizard while Natsumi continued to the shoe lockers. Ahim tightly held Luka's hand as she looked while Basco continued to the entrance and Don sighed. Tommy came to the entrance and looked at the three girls, "Kira, Gia, Emma, I would like to talk with you three. Come with me." Kengo simply continued to the entrance while Gentaro admired the JIA's appearance. Kimberly tried not to show herself to Tommy which Nala noticed.

[​IMG]

-Teacher Lounge-

Thomas entered the teacher's lounge and got himself a bottle of water, thinking about how tough the training was when James joined him and Tommy in the dojo. He ignored what was going and looked at his power coin, pocketing it.

[​IMG]

-School Dojo-

James stretched and sat at the entrance of the dojo, resting. He thought to himself, 'It had been so long since I trained like that, guess I'm getting old.' He sighed in relief, and looked at his communicator, wondering if he was a good choice.

[​IMG]

-Empty Classroom-

Namine stayed in the empty classroom, continuing her sketches. She began to sketch the new members of the Power Rangers, those being Dante, James, and Nala. She added little shadows behind them, as if there was other hidden secrets about him.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Tokyo Harbor-

Elsa and Anna nodded and entered the car, Elsa looked out the window and wondered what was going to happen while they were in Tokyo while Anna imagined getting closer to Hans.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Moon Palace-

While Rita was sleeping, Zedd watched the activities of Earth and took noticed James' distress over his role as a Power Ranger, thinking about a plan to make him doubt his role even more and almost quit it entirely.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.