Rave Master

Discussion in 'Anime and Manga' started by Iskandar, Aug 31, 2011.

1. Iskandar King of Conquerors

so, has anyone read or watched this before? I've read the books a few times, and I really like it. The story is nice, and it's long too, which means you don't need to worry about finishing quickly. And I like the character designs as well.
    I'm watching the anime right now. I remember when I was a little kid, and I by little I think I was still living in Nevada, and I saw the very last episode of Rave master. I never knew what it was then, but then I began reading the book, and found out that's what I saw. Now I'm watching it again, trying to go all the way since it's hard to find it anywhere online. So again, what are your opinions on it?

2. Spike H E R O

The manga was writtn by Hiro Mashima, the maker of Fairy Tail, who I think is the greatest mangaka of all time.

I used to watch Rave Master when it was on Toonami, and I've been interested in reading the mangafor a while now. It's a good series, probably my favorite shounen.

My favorite character is Musica, my favorite sword is between the Sylpharion and Blue Crimson, and I think the series ended on an okay note considering they didn't want to go all the way through the story.

3. Iskandar King of Conquerors

I never understood why they ended the anime only 1/3 of the story that the book did. I mean, there's 35 books, and the anime only goes to like the 12th book or something. Yeah that's a lot to cover in 51 chapters, but still. I would have loved to see it go on through the whole thing.
    And I love Fairy Tail as well, but Haru and Natsu are just way too different. And Elie and Lucy, and everything else. I mean, when I first started reading Fairy Tail I was thinking "these guys aren't even close to being like Rave master" but I got over it. But now that I really think on it, they're really not even close to being like the Rave Master counterparts. I mean, in Fairy Tail, Gray uses Ice, and yet in Rave Master Music uses silver. I just don't see anything. Heck, they gave the alternate dimension Erza the the Ten Powers weapon. I found that a bit annoying.
    My favorite character though is definately Musica, Let, or Sieg Hart. Sieg was just such a huge character, I wish they didn't do that to him. In fact, I couldn't believe they made his character in Fairy Tail the bad guy. I was so annoyed. Still, if they bring him back in it'll be good.

4. i loved it and re watched it in 3 days on utube and working on the mag but i found THIS slightly disturbing

5. CrownMoksha Decimo

Finished the series. (Hated how they ended it.) Now trying to find all of the manga.

6. i did too! ugh i wish the world would continue the series but sadly the people who draw it arent using there brains

7. Mixt The dude that does the thing

It took me a while to get into Rave Master because my introduction to it was my Dad being cheep on my birthday (He wanted to get me some FMA but decided he didn't want to pay that and got me the begining of Rave Master instead) but once I stopped being childishly stubborn I got into it. Although it is rather har to find episodes of. Apparently most anime sites (at least that I go to) don't class it as one, and when I do find a site that "has it" they are full of broken links and such.

Although I hadn't ever realized that the manga was that much longer than the anime, I may just go for that now that I know.

8. well other than the silliness its an excellent anime why anime sites dont have it as one i dont know but there are guys that have it on youtube which is essayer but sometimes sound quality isn't that good

9. Cyanide King's Apprentice

the anime dub was awful

i suppose the original groove adventure rave could potentially be a decent shonen but i honestly have no idea

10. StardustXtreme Chaser

Ah yes, I remember this one, it was awesome to see a shape shifting sword for me, and weird...carrot nosed humanoid dog. I was saddened the anime ended at place where the skeleton was sat but the music was a good pace as well, there was Games made and those were beyond the anime ending such as the mermaid woman.

In honesty I wanted to see the sword take on the other forms not shown.