Question Time Question Time with Forsaken!

Discussion in 'The Playground' started by Mish, Aug 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mish smiley day!

Question Time with...
    Forsaken!

A couple of guidelines before you begin..

1 - Keep it within the rules of the forum, nothing over PG-13. This is still KHV, which means that you must not use this thread as an excuse to berate or harass the Question Time participant. That being said...

2 - ...The Question Time participant does not have to answer all of the questions.

3 - The Question Time participant must maintain some level of activity within this thread. Don't leave all of your questions unanswered. You're in the spotlight, baby, so shine!

4 - Give the Question Time participant some time to answer, and let others have a chance to ask. Remember that they are in the spotlight for at least one week, so do not feel the need to barrage him/her with a lengthy list of questions all at once.

And now that you have read the rules, you may ask away!~

2. Amaury Legendary Hero

Poke!

1. Original impressions? How did we meet?
    2. Current impressions?
    3. Favorite color and number?
    4. Favorite staff and non-staff?
    5. Favorite food, drink, meal and snack?
    6. Favorite school / college subject?
    7. Any past conflicts between us since we've met each other? If so, name one.
    8. Am I awesome? Why?
    9. Are you awesome? Why?
    10. What is the meaning of love and sex?

3. Labrys King's Apprentice

Hello Forsaken nice to finally meet you. I've seen you around the forum most of the time but we never chat among one and another.
    1. Impressions?
    2. Favorite Kh game?
    3.Why can't your nickname be Spoon for once?
    4. Favorite chocolate topping?
    5. Black Widow or Buffy The Vampire Slayer?

4. LARiA Twilight Town Denizen

Impressions, I guess.
    What is your favorite/least favorite book?
    What is the oldest video game you own, to date?
    If you could possess any superpower, what would it be?

5. Railos Hollow Bastion Committee

Impressions?
    Favorite book?
    Favorite childhood moment?

6. Odamadillo Twilight Town Denizen

Quiz the utensil? Count me in!

Impressions?
    Which is better KHV or Mish?
    Which color would suit you best?
    What mystical creature would you want as a pet?

7. Midnight Star Master of Physics

Impressions?

Would you ever go sky diving?

What would your sigil be?

Dance with me? (If Mish gives permission)

If you were a character in the GoT universe, where would you fit in and how would you go about surviving?

Describe yourself in one word?

Banana?

How is it that you and Mish make such a great couple?

Finish with an elegant bow or end with a BANG?!

8. Feenie Finny, Fin of the Feenie Fish

Bonjour~
    Impressions?
    How do you like your role as a member of staff?
    Does it involve eating croissants and baguettes?
    Or drowning Jayn?
    Is Mish the Spoon to your Fork?
    There's not a Spork yet, is there?
    Do you miss Voxli?
    Would you trade Amaury for infinite use of Voxli?
    Au revoir~

9. Jiηx You're such a loser.

Twisting like a flame in a slow dance, baby.
    I'm not even going to type the standard **** everyone asks but answer it anyway.

KHV 5some Fork, Mish aint allowed cause you already know what she looks like naked, go go go.

10. C This silence is mine

Impressions, then and now?
    What is your least favourite race?
    What is your least favourite religion?
    Who is your least favourite member?
    Do you really like Mish, or is it all pretend?

11. Dinny I am Anime ( ⚈้̤͡ ◡ ⚈้̤͡ )

How was your day?

Opinions on sporks?

If you knew Mish in High School would you take her to prom? all the other dances as well?

Flowers or sparkles?

Current + Initial impressions herpderp?

You've been on several podcasts before (you're really gr8 by the way wahoo!), do you listen to the podcast once it's put up on KHV?

12. DigitalAtlas Don't wake me from the dream.

Where am I? Who am I from? How did I get here? And how did I forget all this and remember my password?

13. Fork These violent delights have violent ends

1. I think the first time we met was when I infracted you because of you being rude to another person in discussion lol. It was a quick judgement from my part, so my original impression of you wasn't that good.
    2. You're a pretty cool kid. You're nice, and I still believe you're the biggest troll on this forum, but in a good way.
    3. Blue and 2
    4. Mish and Vivi's Dark Side (non-staff member is very hard for me)
    5. Lasagna, pepsi, all the food and ice cream.
    6. History. I loved that class, although my teacher was kind of an ass in school.
    7. Probably the whole infraction thing. Only thing I can really remember.
    8. Yes, because I said so.
    9. Yes, because I said so.
    10. The bees and the birds.

Hey there~ Seen you around too.
    1. I really don't know you that well, but I think you're pretty alright. You seem nice enough, and I don't think you've ever really caused trouble so that's cool in my book.
    2. Chains of Memories, the GBA one. The gameplay is pretty fun and I loved the story.
    3. I will forever be Fork. Calling me a spoon is like insulting my whole heritage.
    4. Normal chocolate. Dark chocolate makes me prone to migraines and white chocolate is just okay.
    5. Black Widow for sure.
    I think you're actually cool. We don't talk that much, but you have good taste in things. Recently found out that you're into HunterxHunter which I have fallen in love with. I don't know anyone else online who really knows what it is. Besides that, you are kind of a trouble maker because of your sarcastic nature, but that's taking other people's pov. My opinion of you is that you're pretty funny.
    Favorite: Looking for Alaska by John Green. It's not like it's that much of an amazing book, but I had finished it in one sitting and just fell in love with it.
    Non-favorite: Don't really have one. I should read more.
    Hm, Metal Gear Solid 1 on the PSX I think. I had a SNES when I was younger, and I had Goof Troop on that but we sold it recently.
    It's a bit cliché, but teleportation. I'm just really lazy, and I sometimes think "Man, I wish I could just teleport there so I wouldn't have to make much of an effort"
    I honestly, don't know you at all, so I couldn't give a good opinion. I think you're pretty alright though.
    Looking for Alaska by John Green.
    First time I went skiing with my family. It was a lot of fun, and I was like 5 years old.
    Why does everyone call me a utensil ;~; I have feelings too you know.
    You're a genuinely great person. I do admire your poetry skills, and I think you have even more potential for that. You're really nice, and you've never caused any trouble. For that, you're good in my book.
    Mish obviously (Note: I am obligated to say this or else Mish will kill me in my sleep).
    Blue, apparently. Or red.
    A Chimera, for funsies.
    You're my Game of Thrones buddy. It's always fun talking to you about the series, and while I haven't had the time to be active and talk to you, I will always remember those. Besides that, I've always thought of you as the nicest person on the forum. You're great to talk to, and you're just pretty funny. Plus archery and physics? Who wouldn't love that about you. The first time I met you was on Voxli I think. Didn't know much about you at the time, but I quickly learned that you're awesome~
    Also, I will always associate you with this
    I would love to go Sky Diving. It's funny, there's a sky diving company next to my new apartment and I think I'm going to crave it every time I pass by that place. I'm going to save up money to eventually do it.
    The Sloth, hanging from a tree and sleeping.
    Yes (She better give me permission :L I'm my own man)
    I'm pretty sure I'd be a Martell. Would I survive though? Probably not baha. I'd probably just hide in a corner or something.
    Lazy.

Banana
    It's truly a mystery isn't it? I think it's just the fact that both of us have a chill (and lazy) nature, so we're pretty cool together.
    Elegant bow. I'm not much of a BANG kind of person.
    Bonsoir~
    This is my general impression of you :B
    But nah, you're awesome. You're a fish. What's not to like about you? Met you on Voxli just like a lot of other people, and those were great times. My general opinion of you is that you're pretty funny, sarcastic, and you have good tastes.
    Oh, and you're a girl. Definitely that too.
    Could be better, could be worse.
    No. That's why it could be better >:C
    Drowing Jayn is my general hobby
    She is, apparently. That's the general joke since we've started going out.
    Not yet, unless Mish is hiding something from me.
    A lot ;~; Those were great times, and were just so fun. I hate them for closing it down. They ruined so much.
    Yes, but then again I'd also trade you for an infinite use of Voxli.
    Later~
    Do I even need to answer what my opinion of you is? You're a general dick, but you're my forum best friend. You can be a huge ass, but I still love you anyway. We have a lot of similar tastes, and we love games and series. If I was your next door neighbour, I'd probably spend all of my time at your place, even when you're not home.
    You're probably also a reason I started talking to Mish, so there's that.
    Also, you still need to get caught up with One Piece.
    Me, Chris, Saxima, Mike and Jayn

I can't even remember my first impressions of you. That was so long ago. You're one of my oldest friends on here.
    You're an immense troll, and I can't believe that people take you seriously.
    Not a fan of races, but I guess I'm not too big on Marathon races.
    Pastafarianism
    Christhor. What a dick.
    It's aaaaaaaall pretend and a dream.
    I had a pretty good day, thanks for asking. Spent it with my friends, but it's always fun just to hang out and chill with them.

Sporks are an insult to mankind, a mutation, a mistake. If it were up to me, I would eradicate them all.

I would take her to all the dances. Problem is, I'd probably just sit around and drink, and let her dance by herself because I'm a horrible dancer.

Flowers.

I'm quite fond of the term herpderp. At first, I didn't understand what it really meant. Who created it? Why is it here? Why do people like it? Questions like these were always on my mind, pondering the meaning behind such a word. Then, on a rainy day, I was illuminated. It just came to me, the true meaning of herpderp. It's like a weight was taken off my shoulders, and I can now understand life itself. For that, I am grateful.

Thank you ;~; Oh yeah definitely. I don't always have the time to listen to them, but I love the podcasts. Always fun listening to the wide array of accents our forum has~ Even if I don't post in the threads, chance are I would have listened to them. I tend to not listen to podcasts I've been in though because I hate how I sound lol.

Hell, Space, beats me, amnesia and by sheer luck.
    Jeez SJ, what is wrong with you? You should already know all this.

14. Plums Wakanda Forever

If I was drizzle, she was a hurricane?

Impressions?

What was your least favorite part of learning English?

What were your thoughts on Korra?

Have you accepted Xehanort as your heart and soul?

15. The Fuk? Dead

Impressions.
    Favorite band of this current month?
    If you had a chance to move to another country, but had to live there for 10 years, would you do it?
    Have you played Mount and Blade: Warband?
    What are some of your favorite video game soundtracks?

16. Hiro ✩ Guardian

Impressions?
    What's it feel like to be a rank above your woman?
    Dance party?
    Shall we have tacos?

17. Fork These violent delights have violent ends

And what a treacherous thing to believe that a person is more than a person
    (I need to reread both those books soon)

Why do people that know me pretty well always ask for impressions? :L They should know the answer.
    You're awesome Plums. You always have been. I can't say I knew you before you had joined staff, but I did see you around and thought you were a good kid.
    The silliness errupted once you joined staff, and I think we started getting known to each other on Voxli and when the Skype chats happened.
    You're funny, incredibly silly, very nice, and you love dem John Green books.
    Just remember, the town is paper, but the memories were not.

I honestly do not think I had a least favorite part. I quite enjoyed it.
    Well, there were some words that I found hard to pronounce back then, and I could barely pronounce the "th" sound. But all in all it was a good experience for me. I enjoy learning languages.

I thought Korra was actually really good. I can see why some people think the original series is a lot better though. LoK is rushed, horribly paced, and a lot of stories and side stories are crammed together in these 12 episodes.
    That said, the characters and the story are really good imo, and the animation and action is just glorious.
    The reason why Korra didn't live up to the original series is because they only had 12 episodes, and only thought they had 1 season. Knowing that, and how well Korra did, I'm having high hopes for Book 2 and the rest.

Get the hell out of my property you religious nutcase

You're my bro. You always have been. I'm saddened that we haven't been talking much lately, but that's due to a lot of things. I honestly can't remember how we met or started talking, but it was probably because of something Tenacious D related. You're a pretty cool guy, and quite funny too.
    Miley Cyris. She's a band right?
    Yes definitely. Even if it was only temporary, I would love to do it. I don't mind change and I'm quite adaptable.
    I have not, but I've heard a lot of good things about it, and I've seen a lot of youtube videos featuring the game. Seems like it's a lot of fun.
    Dang, that's a hard one. The Metal Gear Solid series, the Chrono games, Legend of Zelda (even though I've never finished a Zelda game, I do enjoy listening to the soundtracks), some of the Final Fantasy games (and RPGs in general), Bastion (my current favorite soundtrack)
    You're a pretty cool guy. You can be a bit of a jerk to some people, but I don't think you do it on purpose. You can be really nice when you want to, and you don't have a tendency to cause trouble, so you're okay in my book.

I can control everything she does and say.

I'm not much of a dancer, but okay.

Sure, but I like fajitas much more. We better invite Chev.

18. (╯°□°)╯︵ ıɥsoɯ Hollow Bastion Committee

First Impression?

in between impression?

Current impression?

WHAT COLOR ARE MY EYES?!

Do you know how cook?

Bake?

Croissants?

What 'favors' did you have to do to become Super?

Pet peeves?

Is Forsaken/Fuk still a thing?

19. Mish smiley day!

1. What do you have against Question Time?
    2. Meat place?
    3. Soup place?

20. Fork These violent delights have violent ends

First Impression: I honestly cannot remember since it was so long ago. I did always think that you're a really nice member, and not a trouble maker.

in between impression: "Hey, it's that nice member who's spot is always between me and Mish in KHV Karaoke"

Current Impression: You're great o: You're funny, sweet, and a really cool girl. You have a really nice singing voice. We've spoken a few times, and I think you're awesome.

UHH UHH I HAVE NO IDEA ;;;; GREEN??? IDK

I bit, yeah. I'm a surprisingly fast learner when it comes to cooking, and I do enjoy it a lot. I just don't know many recipes lol. I would probably cook a lot if I had an oven.

Nope.

Croissant is my middle name, and they're great.

That's for me to know and you to find out.

Hmm. It irritates me a bit when I have to repeat the same thing several times.
    People who are waaaaaay too slow when in a queue, or walk too slow and it's like they're doing it on purpose.
    I probably have a few more lol but I can't remember right now.

No ;~; it ended when I started dating Mish.

The fact that you run it.
    Yes ofc.
    Yes, but only if they have that soup. dat cheesy burger, lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.