Kingdom Hearts III PC port seeming more likely?

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by Sanya, Oct 6, 2014.

1. Sanya Orussia’s 586th Fighter Regiment

With Epic Mickey and Final Fantasy XIII coming to steam, will Square Enix give in to the PC marketshare for KH3 as well? I personally hope so since KH3 would be the only reason to buy a ps4 at this point, considering FF XV's port to PC seems even more likely.

2. Misty gimme kiss

At first I was doubtful but after the move to Unreal Engine 4 and the general ease of multi-platform titles this gen, it's seeming more like a possible reality. It's no secret that Square could use all the money and sales they can get, and releasing to the PC would obviously expand their market. At the end of the day I think Final Fantasy XV will be the deciding factor, since I think Square is going to be using its release to speculate for Kingdom Hearts 3. If FFXV has mediocre to poor sales on the PS4 and XBO, I can see it either getting its own PC port (and KH3 following), or Square just deciding to try to avoid that with KH3 and port it to PC.

3. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Nothing's impossible. I didn't think they'd port anything FFXIII-related to PC, but it happened. Then again, it really depends on how the market is by the time KH3 comes out. Also, like Misty said, the fact that Unreal Engine 4 is used for development also gives me a feeling that it will eventually be released on PC (maybe not by its release date, but definitely some time after).