Origins

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Mysty, Mar 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shuhbooty moon child

"Yeah.. You're right. " Suzuki said calmy. "Don't worry, just like you I'm a decent fighter myself. " she said mostly to herself. Worries and guilt bubbled hot like a caltron inside her the more she though of her sister. "Let's head this way?" She said after a few moments, pointing east.

Hours passed and the sun was setting that beautiful twilight. Ichika peaked around slowly for she was confused why she was face first in cold soil and surround by trees. "Uugggghhhh..." Was all she could muffle. Closing her eyes made her head split open more. After she recalled her past events she got on all fours, dried blood caked the ground around her. Tearing off half her shirt she knotted it tightly best she could to her head, silencing a bit of pain. Another twenty minutes go by, leaning up against a tree a few heartless appear. But these weren't the normal heartless she was accustomed too, but she knew they represented a magic heartless. Unarmed she found anything she could toss at the heartless but she came up short for only dead leaves bathed these soils. Giving up she whispered "Blizara.." a thin mist appeared around the green blobs and suddenly they were frozen, standing up she found some strength to smash the icicles. Panting, she went back to her truck to rest.

2. Mysty Unknown

7:50 P.M. - DAY 1 - 40.16 hours remain

[​IMG]

She girl awoke, finding herself covered in sand. Where was she? Actually there was an even more important question on her mind. She looked up at the woman with green hair. She was quite lovely looking. "Excuse me," She spoke softly, "Can you tell me who I am?" The even that just took place managed to delude her memory of all the past events that have occurred. She didn't know her name, she didn't know where she was from. The only thing that her memories retained were speech, common sense, and combat ability. Everything else became a large blur.

Mist looked over at the floating blue creature. It was kind of cute. She rose up to go and touch it, however before she could do that, it began to charge a blue light and attack the man that was sleeping on the beach. Mist concluded that it was harmful and needed to be destroyed, but how? She looked back to where she was laying and saw claws. She couldn't explain it, but they felt special for some reason. She ran back over to grab them.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2014
  3. Taito Moogle Assistant

[​IMG]
    Tyson watched in amusement as the boy tried to attack the heartless, only to go right through it. Then another one attacked him, and then the creatures began their pattern again once more. "So they are playing a game with us... Huh." Tyson watched and observed the heartless, seeing that they really were no threat. He put his sickle down and looked to Zane. "We're wasting our time here. They don't act like the ones that were attacking and killing people in the town. Name's Tyson by the way." Tyson looked around the forest, wondering what in the world they should do next. "Well, what do you say we move on elsewhere. I don't think we're much use dawdling here."

4. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]
    India groaned slightly at Dain's remark about Dmitri's sister. He wasn't too pleased with the reaction it got either, but that wasn't exactly unexpected. In any case, at least they somewhat followed his orders. Now they knew that it wasn't a blanket immunity to magic, just thunder. Perhaps indicated by the yellow color of their skin. However, he'd need to see others similar to these if he were going to justify this as correct. In any case, he ran through the information he had so far. They were small, agile, and hard to hit. The best way to take out such a target would be with magic, but electricity healed them, so thunder magic was a no-go. They picked off their targets by rushing them together with lightning spells or cloaking their body in electricity. However, the latter didn't seem to heal them as an offensive spell would. Is it possible that they could heal themselves with their own thunder magic?

While so lost in thought, he took a lightning bolt to the arm. Wincing at the pain, he quickly brought down the heartless which had attacked him. "Well, at least we know their magic is of the simplest variety. Their numbers are thinning...If we could collect one heartless each, it would greatly assist my studies. The more i know, the better prepared we are to combat these." He said, tossing his glaive in a skillful fashion so that it ricocheted off of one of the heartless into two others, and back to him. They seemed to go down fairly easily. "And above all else, please do try not to murder eachother before we're through with these. I would sincerely appreciate it."

5. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    Zane nodded his head. "Whatever kind of heartless that was that sent us here, I don't think it went away. Should probably regroup with the others and find a way to bring it down. I mean, heartless do give us a way to practice our fighting skills, but when you can take them out and save people that's what we do" he said with a slight laugh. Heaving the massive great sword to his side, he held out a hand to Tyson. "Anyway, nice to meet you, Tyson. My name's Zane. Zane Wynter" he said, introducing himself.

[​IMG]
    The reaction Dain had got was interesting, to say the least. Most people would be intimidated or frightened by Dmitri's outburst, but the reaction only caused him to want to piss him off more. He was close to getting his fight with Dmitri, he could feel it. India had told them off for going at each other's throats, and as much as Dain had to admit it he was right. He loved pissing people off, but he liked massacre even more, so the possibility of increasing the speed at which his axe brought death was a very, very appealing one.

A few axe swings later using the wind slash technique, Dain had taken down a few more heartless, three in total. A smirk appeared on his face as he relished in the killing, in the sheer massacre. It was glorious. Only a few left now, the boy made the decision to do as India suggested and attempt to capture one of the heartless. He leaped into the air and began swinging his axe at the heartless, faster and faster and watching as the creature continued to hop backwards, dodging the strikes. This was part of Dain's plan. With each swing, the heartless got closer to the wall, until eventually it was backed up. A sadistic smile appeared on the axe-wielder's face. "Nowhere to run now" he said in a voice that made him seem a little too keen on the fight. He lunged for the heartless, and it did try to dodge but it had nowhere to go, and right away Dain's arms wrapped around the creature and restrained it. It constantly struggled, even doing small bites at times, but Dain took the damage and held his ground. "Alright where do we put these?" he asked.

6. Aelin Best Waifu

Dawn was not overly impressed that she had been ignored but the green haired girl. She was only trying to be nice but that seemed to backfire. The girl seemed to want nothing to do with her, she wouldn't even tell her her name. Dawn stayed back as she approached Mist feel a little more then just rejected. The green hair girl wouldn't even take a hand up when offered but would willingly approach Mist without a problem? Dawn turned away from both girls thinking she would try to find her way off this island, leave them alone if she wasn't wanted, but before she could she heard Mist speak something that concerned her.

Dawn cautiously walked up to Mist trying to keep some distance between her and the girl that Dawn believed not to like her.
    "Your name, it is Mist. You told me that not long ago. Are you okay?" Dawn asked worried already knowing the answer. "I wouldn't do that..." Dawn tried to warn as Mist went to touch one of the blue things that appeared. She didn't know what they where, which automatically made them a threat, or at least that is what Dmitri had taught her. Seeing the creature try to attack Mist, Dawn pulled out her sword. "Well it looks like it is time to fight. We will help you later Mist, just hang in there." Dawn encouraged as she leaped at a blue creature attempting to hit it. Still even in fighting she tried to avoid the green haired girl. Last time she tried to fight alongside her, she almost got hurt.

Dmitri was aware of India trying to talk to him and Dain but ignored for the most part. He hated them, both of them. He hated Dain for his comments towards his sister and India for simply being friends with Dain. Dmitri had completely missed India's requests to capture a heartless, but not the one to not kill Dain. "No promises. He might just be asking for it." Dmitri responding shooting a quick glare at Dain as to indicate that he did want to kill him and he wouldn't hold back.

Yellow smoked filled the air around Dmitri as one heartless after another met their end. Dmitri was no longer paying too much attention to the fight. Since he discovered their weakness, he had not seen the need to take the fight all that seriously. Instead he was making a detailed plan of how to kill Dain in case he made another comment about Dawn, and knowing him he would.
    "I don't care what it will take but I will protect you Dawn. You will not meet the same end as my sister... the one you never knew. I will be the strongest one day then nothing can harm you. I swear." Dmitri spoke under his breath.

7. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

It's not as if she wanted to ignore Dawn. It's that she was too frightened at the time. Not only did she just get teleported away from a familiar place, but she was also stuck with a person she didn't know. When Mist woke up, Anta jumped backwards and landed on her back. Staring up at the sky, her heart was racing a thousand miles. Not only did she wake up and look at Anta, but she also talked to her. Suffice to say, Anta was frozen stiff. This gave her time to think about what happened and she realized that she may have been a little rude to Dawn. 'It's not my fault...' she thought to herself. 'I just don't like talking to strangers...'
    Sitting back up, she stood up to knock the sand off of her body and hair. Looking up, she saw Dawn talking to Mist. Approaching the two girls, she heard Dawn call the other girl Mist. From the sound of things, it seemed that Mist here had a touch of amnesia. Just as Anta was opening her mouth, she saw Mist approach a little blue monster. Dawn had already started to attack one of them. Anta studied one that floated nearby. It didn't attack any of them. It simply floating about. tilting her head, Anta studied it carefully before she decided to reach forward and touch it. As soon as she did, the creature immediately moved away and gathered ice above it's head. It shot a small bit of a Blizzard spell at Anta.

Covering her face, the spell hit her clothing and caused it to freeze. Staring at her now frozen sleeve, Anta frowned at it. Pulling her staff of her back and yanking it apart, she thrust the blade at the creature, stabbing it in the middle of the crest on it's body. It soon enough had disappeared as a heart floated away to the sky again. Anta gasped, remembering the man who called the other creatures his "brethren". Turning to Dawn and Mist, she opened her mouth and only manage to make a small "Uh" at them before she closed her mouth again.

'What do I even say to them?' Anta thought. 'Do I just tell them what I think now, then introduce myself?' Tapping her finger against her chin, she looked at Dawn attacking one of blue creatures. From behind, one of them had started to charge up an ice attack. Anta rushed forward and pushed Dawn out of the way in time for it to hit her in the face. Anta fell sideways and held her hand to her cheek. Removing her hand, she felt the icy coldness grip at her skin. It hurt, but not too much considering the place they were at. Soon, the ice melted and Anta looked at Dawn. Her cheek was red from the ice burn that just happened. but Anta didn't seem phased by this. "Be careful. They hurt." she finally said, in possibly one of the softest voices imaginable.

8. Sessamaru Traverse Town Homebody

[​IMG]
    Riluc dreamed a wonderful dream, one of multiple worlds and of wondrous sights. He dreamed of places that reminded him very much of the One World, but in this dream the One World was multiple worlds and there was much adventure and fun to be had. However, he also dreamed of the Heartless and mysterious beings that did not belong to the Light or Dark... they were shells, empty things who sought only one thing to fill the void. A heart. The Heart. He dreamed that he had befriended them all, gave them a purpose and helped them live together without violence, restoring the humanity to the Heartless and helped the empty beings find their own hearts. He did it all, with only his twin swords.

He smiled in his sleep and then turned, only to be rudely awakened by a cold breeze and a "thump" in the sand. Riluc jolted awake and turned, to see that he had narrowly avoided an attack from a charging Blue Rhapsody. It was adorable and he smiled wider, but then quickly remembered that these things would try and eat his Heart. His expression quickly became mournful and he sighed, quickly leaping for his sabers as he used a gust of wind to assist him. "I'm sorry..." Riluc murmured, striking the Heartless as he leaped for a second time, only this time from the moment he landed upon his feet. The Heartless faded away as its Heart soared into the sky.

Riluc suppressed the urge to shed a tear, knowing full and well that what he did was a mercy. "It's still wrong," he whispered, wishing deeply there was another way... "it didn't know any better..." With a shuddering sigh, he looked around and saw, off in the distance, a group of people. His melancholic mood swiftly faded as he smiled widely and charged forward, towards the group and he dematerialized his sabers. "Hey!" He shouted, his voice hopeful as he called to them from upon the beach.

9. Mysty Unknown

9:00 P.M. - DAY 1 - 40 hours remain

[​IMG]
    Mist jumped back as she heard the girl say they were dangerous. Another gasp came from when one managed to hurt the girl with green hair. Truth be told, she was terrified. All she wanted was to curl into a ball and imagine they'd all be gone. That would make them go away right? Deep inside she knew that not to be true. Her claws shined against her face, a determined look came across her face.

"Must.. fight..." She muttered. She stood and sliced at one of the Blue Rhapsody. It exploded into a purple and black dust cloud, a heart leaving it into the sky above. Her eyes glittered as she saw the heart fly away. It was beautiful, more than night sky that had appeared.

A voice from a distance snapped her out of the gaze. A man had been sitting along the beach earlier and now was in a full firefight. "Um... Um... Hello." She yelled back nervously. She was afraid that she may have known him before, but her mind was just so clouded right now. The little information she had was simply her name. At least Dawn was being kind and helping her little by little.

A sudden urge came forth, she cast a ball of ice, which seemed only to make the creature stronger it seemed. "Don't use cold powers. They absorb it." Mist yelled out to the others. Maybe they all had the same power and didn't know this yet. She just didn't know.

10. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]
    India dismissed his Glaive and turned to Dain, struggling to keep the heartless in place. He walked over and offered his assistance. "For now, we should find some alternative means of restraining it. A cage of some sort." After thinking on it for a moment, the boy came to a conclusion. "Perhaps if you entrap it in a sphere of wind, it will stay inside. I'll assist with a layer of lightning magic inside to ensure it doesn't perish from contact with the walls around it." As he finished, India made a sphere of electricity, ready for the heartless to be placed inside.

India's thoughts wandered to the heartless which had brought them here. All the other heartless seemed to follow under it's command. Not only that...it was capable of speech. Was this simply a later stage in the evolution of heartless? If so, they had something to worry about. These heartless were becoming stronger as it was. If they all rose to that level of strength, it was likely they'd completely overrun the world in a matter of days. The only way to defeat them would be to stop them before that happened. As well...If he could learn more about this evolution...Perhaps he could reverse it, or better yet, turn it to their favor.

11. Aelin Best Waifu

Dawn did not even notice the heartless behind her until after Anta had taken the hit for her. "Oh my goodness are you okay?" She said surprised that Anta would have taken the hit for her. She was thankful that Anta did that, she didn't think that Anta liked her, much less enough to take the hit for her. Dawn sent a blast of ice at the heartless, but it turned out to do nothing. It was time for her to rely souly on her physical strength and speed to get her through the fight.

Dawn looked over to see a young boy yelling at them 'hello.'
    "Um if you excuse us we kinda need to fight. Care to help." She said with a small smile as she turned back to the heartless and continued to fight them. Dawns speed was unmatched by most. It made up for her not being able to use her magic in this situation. She could keep up fine.

Dmitri was upset to the extreme with Dain so he didn't bother having anything to do with either of them. He was off in his own world fighting. The only place he was in complete peace within his own mind. Despite fighting being opposite from peace. Dmitri's mind was distracted hence settled by it. One after another the heartless turned into puffs of smoke around him and not once did he ever turn back to see what Dain and India was doing.

12. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

Anta knew that neither of them would say thank you. That's just how people are. Especially during a fight. Pleasantries usually cannot be spared on the battlefield, so she decided to ignore them ignoring her and stand back up. These creatures had now hurt her and they could not be allowed to exist for much longer. When she stood up, Anta joined the two halves of her staff together once again. Twirling the staff around, spinning it above her, she stamped it down on the ground. This caused a storm of winds to swirl around her, causing sand and the creatures to fly high above. Her comrades were fine, she made sure of that, so once the creatures began to fall back down, Anta took this opportunity to quickly end the last of them.

Turning to everyone, she quickly removed the sand from their clothing and hair. Seems like her wind magic was still too erratic to be trustworthy. "Sorry..." she muttered. Having finished using her magic, she reattached her weapon to her back and looked around. Anta came to the conclusion that she most certainly has not been to this part before. The moon was shining above the water and it gave it a serene glow, but the fact that a person on the other side of the water could see them, let alone hear them, was pretty remarkable.

Placing her hand on her chest, Anta could feel the crystal of hers. She pulled it out and turned her back to the others in the group and whispered to it. She wasn't quite sure if the woman in the crystal could hear her, but she felt as if something was listening to her. The dream she had could not have been just that, a dream, it had to mean something more. Anta just couldn't figure it out. 'I know what I heard...what I saw...what I felt...it had to be real!' she thought. Sighing, she turned back to the other two in the group and put her hands behind her back. She still wasn't ready to introduce herself to them. Not unless they asked her first, would she do so. It wasn't that she was rude, she just couldn't trust them enough to give her name out to them yet. Besides, if they found out she was talking to a crystal, they might just think she was crazy. Anta didn't need that sort of reputation.

13. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    Dain did as India had asked, and with a swirling motion with his wrist he created a sphere of air, encasing the heartless inside of it. The boy then knelt down and stared at the heartless. "I saw one of these things soak up your lightning like it was nothing. Must be losing your touch, or these things are getting stronger. You're supposed to be the smart one, what would you say's the best way for me to cut through them?" the axe wielder asked. He had not forgotten Dmitri, but when someone was standing by swinging a blade at nothing, it didn't seem like a fantastic idea to approach them. There would be time later anyway, he was sure of it.

14. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]
    India thought about it for a moment. What WOULD be the best way to combat them? After a moment, he came to a conclusion. "The elements often seem at odds with each other. Using one against its natural foe will inflict great damage, but vice versa that element can do the same to yours. Fire and Ice are the most commonly known pair. If i had to guess...i'd say that the opposite for thunder would be gravity. However, as of yet there's no way of testing this theory unless you've been studying up on your gravity magic, and that's about as likely as the heartless coming to our world because they wanted to make friends."

Joking aside, he took the sphere from Dain and began walking toward the exit of the coliseum, momentarily stopping to look over at Dmitri. "While schizophrenia is understandable, you must try and cope with it." He said, attempting to steer the seemingly insane man attacking heartless that weren't there onto the correct path. He walked over and looked down off the edge. "It seems we're ontop of Yggdrasil...Incredible."

15. CrownMoksha Decimo

After laying on the ground for who knows how long, Haru eventually got up and looked around. It was clear that whatever that voice was had sent them away from where they were earlier, which meant that he would probably be in even more trouble if Rune was to find him. Though he had no idea where he was exactly, so he would have time until she did find him.

Getting off the ground, he started walking off in some random direction. There wasn't anything to do in his currently spot anyway. He'd walked quite some time and found nothing of interest. No heartless, no other people, nothing but trees. Great, just great. There has to be something or something here. He though as he continued walked.

Right when he was getting tired of walking, Haru heard some voices nearby. People, he finally found some people. So he headed in the direction he heard the voices and saw two people, both of which he remembered seeing at the house before. With the finding process out of the way, all that was left for him to do was to actually speak. So he made his way towards them and simply said. "Yo."

16. Skyheart Joker

With Suzuki pointing in a certain direction, asking if they should go that way, Amethyst agreed to it and thus the pair started walking in that direction. And they kept walking. And walked some more. Good lord this walking. Her feet were getting sore from having to traverse the dumb foresty terrain that they were in. Her arms weren't exactly in tip top shape either, having to continually punch out heartless that kept appearing, without even the ability to do anything to them. And finally there were the trees. At any other point in time, she would have said that the silver trees were captivating to her eyes. In this case however, all they did was reflect the light of the sun, making the damn place way too bright. All in all, this entire situation sucked.

It was only until she found more of them clustered around a certain area that things changed. Repeating the same process, she quickly punch the green music notes out with her fists alone. Somewhere along the way, she had realized that these things were immune to magic, and so she didn't bother using her flames at all. After the duo dealt with the swarm of heartless, Amethyst notice someone resting on a trunk. One look at her and she thought she seemed a bit famaliar looking. Looking back to her partner, and then back to the person, she asked,
    "is that your sister?"

Well this was certainly an awkward situation to be put into. He was lost. Quite so. Due to his horrible sense of direction and however he had even gotten here in the first place, he had most definitely no clue where he actually was. So how did he get here? Well, first there was him just strolling the town that most everyone lived in. Then there was the house and yard full of people fighting more heartless to their heart's content. Finally there was that black thingy that just sort of poofed in. That was when he, and most likely everyone else there was warped away. He had actually appeared there at the final moments of the fight, and hadn't made his presence known at all, so obviously no one would've known he was there.

There was still the underlying problem of figuring out where he was. It seemed to be like some sort of grand arena thing...and that's about it. Regardless, the expansiveness of it simply took his breath away.
    "Whoooa." Was all he could say at the sight. Then he noticed something. There were people here. Oh, happy day. They seemed to be perfectly in control of the situation however, so Noir did not feel the need to interact with the heartless at all. After all, he'd rather not. However, just standing here and not saying anything would be far too rude, and he did not want to be rude. Plus they might be able to tell him just where he ended up. With a smile on his face without a care in the world, he waved to the group of people saying, "hello~. Would you kind people be able and willing to tell me where I am?"

17. Aelin Best Waifu

Dawn fell to the ground tired from all the fighting. She had the speed alright but stamina was another story. She wasn't so good at that. Not sure what to do now she looked to the other two girls. "So uh... what now?" She as she put her hands behind her head and laid back staring at the clear blue sky. "How do you suppose we get back home from here. I am sure Dmitri is worried sick. He always is. He is really protective and sometimes that comes off as anger, but I don't mind." By this point Dawn was almost mumbling as she was talking more to herself then anyone else. She had a habit of doing that sometimes, talking to herself. When her brother would keep her indoors it would get lonely and she ended up talking to herself. But at the same time it was something they should know if either of the girls planned to spend any time with her after this. She didn't want anyone getting scared off after all. Despite the fact that heartless just attacked, Dawn wasn't the slightest bit worried or scared. They could handle more if they had to. Suddenly an idea came to her mind. "I got it!" She said out loud sitting up. "We could build a raft and sail off this island." She said with a slight giggle. "Because that would so work. I am just joking. I got no better idea though."

Dmitri snapped out of his violet fit when India started talking to him in a rather condescending tone.
    "Hey!" He shouted before he realized he was fighting nothing and started looking stupid. "I am not. Fu- wait..." Dmitri hesitated and started to think. He then began to count on his fingers before speaking once more. "I am 99% sure I am not crazy... I think.... so screw off!" He yelled before eyeing Dain. "Or else you will share his fate if he says anything about my sister again!" Dmitri was scowling at both of them. He wished that he wasn't stuck here with these two lunatics.

"Why don't you open your ears idiot!" Dmitri said in a rather hash tone to Noir as he walked by the new comer. Despite all Dmitri's yelling he still had caught the fact that India had just said that he thought they where on top of Yggdrasil. He didn't even know why he paid attention or believed what India said. He was just a kid, what would he know? And why in the world would there be a Colosseum on top of a tree? How in the world did that make sense? He obviously wasn't the crazy one. Oh no that was definitely India and Dmitri would make sure he knew it. "I am not the crazy one kid. That definitely is you. How in the world would this place be on top of Yggdrasil? That is not really a practical answer. Look at you thinking you are all smart big shot guy. You only pretend to know what you are talking about when you really don't." Dmitri finished.

18. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]
    India sighed. He didn't like it when people insulted his intelligence. He grabbed Dmitri by the back of his head and shoved it so that he was looking over the edge. "That's how." he said simply as the vast sky and massive amount of branches were revealed to Dmitri. He now had a tad bit of a grudge against Dmitri, but he wouldn't carry it out in the way most people would. "I believe you'll find that i was fighting heartless which existed. I realize you got caught up in the moment trying to protect your sister...If she even is. One isn't so overly protective of a sibling for no reason. You seemed to live alone. Perhaps there's some deep down desire to protect her due to a past failure? My guess would be that you had a blood sister who met an untimely end, so you do everything in your power to keep your adoptive one out of harm's way. Touching really, but obsession leads to ruin you'll find."India concluded, satisfied with his deduction.

19. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    Dain observed the conversation between Dmitri and India. Normally he would have gotten a bit frustrated at what Dmitri had said, but he knew India well enough to know that in a verbal confrontation, he rarely lost. The guy's wit was possibly more dangerous than his glaive, he had seen many people try to outsmart him and fail. Dain would never admit it, but India was the most intelligent person he knew. He had to supress a laugh at just how badly Dmitri had been beaten, though.

Walking over, Dain reached into his pocket and produced a Remedy from it. After looking at it for a couple of seconds, he tossed it to Dmitri. "Here's a remedy, to fix up the burn you just received. I'm all out of phoenix downs, so you're just gonna have to deal with that dead sister. Look on the bright side though, I'll protect your good looking sister since obviously you can't" he said, not making any attempt to be nice to him. He turned and began walking over towards Noir, but not before casually tossing another Remedy back to Dmitri. "Can't give this place a name, but considering we're stuck with mister dark and moody over there, i'd say the heartless killed us and we're in hell" he said, half joking as he spoke.

20. Aelin Best Waifu

Dmitri was aggravated by India trying to be all smart and forcing him to look over the edge of the Colosseum. He was just about to turn around and yell when India began speaking again. He didn't stop to be polite while India was speaking, no that wasn't like him. What stopped him was India's words. He spoke of something he knew little about but got it really accurate. It actually hurt him. How was he to react to such a thing. Dmitri stayed staring out over the edge of the Colosseum in silence for a moment. When he turned around you could see pain in his eyes as he took a deep breath ready to speak, but this time not harshly. "I was six... I couldn't save her from those vial men. I devoted my life to becoming as strong as I could be ever since in order to protect Dawn.... That is not even her real name." Dmitri smiled slightly as he remembered when they had adopted Dawn at the age of three.

Dmitri's memories didn't last long before they were interrupted by Dain handing him a Remedy. Dmitri smashed the remedy with his bare hands before his look of sadness turned to one of anger but he didn't say anything. He couldn't, not this time. He didn't have the energy to fight too much more with Dain. He was an idiot, plain and simple. He would never understand Dmitri and why he did what he did or care to think of others. Dmitri was ready to give up and just walk away when Dain threw another Remedy at him. Dmitri with one swift movement sliced the flask out of mid air in half spilling its contents all over the ground.
    "You are going to regret tossing that at me. You are going to need that right away." Dmitri threatened as he shot a fire ball at Dain. He then looked over his shoulder at India. "One question... how did you know Dawn was adopted not just..." Dmitri stopped for a moment shooting another fire ball. "another younger sister of mine."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.