Origins

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Mysty, Mar 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

[/url]Locking her door and making sure her weapon was strapped to her back, Anta left and headed down the street. Today, she planned on going to the east and surveying the heartless. Going down the street, she could hear a commotion. People were talking and there was a certain stench in the air. Stopping, she looked and saw quite a few people gathering. Along with many heartless. New ones were here as well. Anta simply froze and stood there, seeing so many people caused her to freeze. She wasn't prepared for there to be this many and at the same time, she knew that would be inevitable. Unfortunately, having a weapon from Yggdrasil meant she had to fight these dark creatures, even if she didn't want to interact with the people who also happened to be fighting the monsters with their own weapons.

So instead of running away, she decided to stand and fight. Removing her weapon from her back, she began to poke at the smaller dark creatures. They didn't take much to be defeated, but soon she was surrounded by a few of the newer ones. They were tougher and more erratic than their smaller counterparts. She wasn't prepared to be struck by one, but she was. Wincing at the strike, she hopped back and immediately hit a wall. There were three more heartless approaching and she couldn't think of anything to do.

Reaching into her shirt, she pulled a chain to reveal a crystal that was glowing. Holding it tightly, she talked to it in a low voice and soon place it back in her shirt. Holding her staff in front of her, she yanked it apart to reveal a blade hidden inside. Holding it in her left hand, she began to slash at the heartless in front of her, using the other end of the staff to block any more attacks that were sent towards her.

2. Aelin Best Waifu

[/url]Dawns attention was drawn back from the group slightly to a girl fighting on her own. She wasn't that far from the rest of them but far enough that she was forced to fight on her own. Dawn looked at everyone else around her, seeing them all distracted by fighting she took a deep breath and hoped no one was paying attention. He skirt that went with her school uniform was not the most practical for this, but what choice did she have. She had to help whoever possible. Feeling the coast was clear she took a step back before putting all her energy into a front hand spring that would get her high enough to get over some heartless and closer to the green haired girl.

Once her two feet landed solid on the ground once more Dawn fixed her skirt straightening it. She then started fighting against the heartless that would attack from behind the green haired girl.
    "Hang in there. I got your back." Dawn said with a smile. Dawn didn't particularly know this girl really but she wouldn't just stand back and watch as someone was in trouble. Besides Dawn was naturally a friendly person and wanted to make friends no matter the circumstance. One by one Dawn quickly slayed the new heartless that would approach behind the girl protecting her from the back side.

[/url] Dmitri was more then prepared to fight but someone stood in his way trying to defuse the situation. Dmitri scowled that the boy. He hated people getting in the way of his duels. "Hormonal or not if he wants anything to do with my sister then he will have to go through me at some time." He threatened as he lowered his sword. But the boy didn't stop talking with the apology he continued talking about help with fighting the heartless. Dmitri wasn't planning on taking part in the battle but the kid was crafty, turning his own weakness against him.

"You crafty b*stard." Dmitri mumbled as he pushed past the two boys and prepared for battle once again, this time against the heartless. His first attack was slow. He didn't move at all for a second, his eyes closed as he prepared a plan. Once ready he would attack. When he did the heartless would die almost instantaneously. His attacks where slow but well thought out and planned. Planning was more important then the power but he had both on his side. That is what separated his and his sisters fighting style. She wasn't as strong and things wouldn't die in one hit but she would get off multiple hits in the time he took to place one, so their speed in killing things was about equal. Dmitri could be fast if he wanted to but he rarely cared unless it was when he went on the defense which mostly happened when fighting his sister in order to give her a chance.

3. Shuhbooty moon child

[​IMG]

Twilight city was caked in its beautiful orange and yellow as Ichika snipped her way casually to her normal hang out spot. The chill from the freshly bought sea-salt ice cream bouncing against her bare hip. Today might have been yet another beautiful day but the work out of heartless clean up made her break a sweat.

Suzuki should be here.. Prolly posting about her heartless KO count on the board again. Ichika thought as she sat under the shade of a towering building. The usual spot was only a block away. The hole was carved along the side of a an abandoned train station. Old crates still loot the tracks but we weren't that curious to ever look in them. This is were Suzuki and I came to train sometimes, blow of steam or just stare at the stars. We disovered it one day while running from the heartless, we lost our way again and almost got over ran until I uncovered the use of magic. I was so lost in thought that I didn't even hear the faint screaming coming from down the hill I just climbed up. It was hard to tell whether it was a battle cry or a sheik to strike fear, but it sounded very familiar. Smiling I pulled out my bow and arrow and back tracked.

"203! 204! 207! WOO!" Suzuki shouted as she danced and sliced away black chucks. Without a moments hesitation I kneeled and blew a kiss of icy breath towards the tip of my arrows. A voli of shards hailed the sky snipping over a dozen heartless. Howling with laughter I rolled my way to my little sister, whose face was as red as the booth of a baboon. Her hand twitching to toss me like a rag doll. "You are NO fun! I was about to break a record!" I continued to howl as her hatful words filled the once quiet air. I took a breath in and the slight second it took for Suzuki to pause I heard another faint scream. This time, it was very unfamiliar. I didn't like people so much and sometimes it bothered me when Suzuki was late coming home from school to hang out with her friends. Suzuki seemed to have noticed the tiny scream herself, for her hand was extended towards me. Her head facing the direction of comotion. Nodding we pursed, leaving behind a puddle of melt ice cream.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2014
  4. Hiro ✩ Guardian

[​IMG]
    "Walking the endless street is better with a friend like you."

RinAkikoBanner.png
    'What I need and what you're offering are two separate things."

Kotone straightened herself and looked at the guy who had saved them "Y-yeah. Thanks. I appreciate it." She looked around at everyone else, but didn't have time to say anything or warn them to keep away from Rin before more Heartless appeared. Luckily, they were just as easy as the others. "Tch, these things are weak," Kotone said to Rin. "You and I could get them all in one fell swoop, eh Rin?"

Rin nodded at her friend with a smile. The other people around made her shyness act up, although they all seemed like nice people, especially the one who had saved them.

"Oh, I suppose introductions are in order!" Kotone said, feigning cheerfulness, "I'm Kotone Kinzoku, literally translating to Harp of Metal. That's Rin Akiko, the Dignified Sparkle!" She suddenly got serious, "If I catch any of ya doin' anything to her, you can bet I'll kick your ass." She pounded a fist into her hand, before Rin stepped forth and just placed her hand in front of Kotone, indicating she should stop. Rin gave a small bow, which was her polite and gentle way of saying 'Nice to meet you.'

Kotone crossed her arms.
    "Feh, people are stupid..." she muttered, making sure she wouldn't be heard.

5. Shuhbooty moon child

[​IMG]

As the sisters descended they saw a small circle formed, a crack of laugher and then so mine bowing. Suzuiki tilted her head and smiled, practically prancing her way towards the group of people. Ichika signed and watched her sister with keen eyes. Frightened if she blinked Suzuki would suddenly poof.

"Hiya!" Suzuki said in a calm tone as met the group. " I've never seen you guys here before, are y'all new?" Trying to make small conversation, Ichika strod to her sisters side smiling to every fave she met. "Kotone.. That's an awesome name!" Childishly Suzuki began to bounce on her heels, a grin on her face. She liked this girl, almost the same attitudes which is what drew her attention in the first place. "I'm Suzuki! And this-" she said yanking Ichika to her side "Is my older sister Ichi she's mean and boring sometimes. Hey do y'all go to school around here? Wanna go out for ice cream?!" Suzuki said so fast her face almost turned purple for lack of breath.

While all this whole time Ichika couldn't help but look at Rin. Fragments of painful memories suddenly flooded her body, making no emotion to the sudden sting. What was that!?
    Dropping her gaze ichika looked at the uneven brick floor, swaying ever so slightly. I'm sorry.. But nows not the time to dwell on the past. Taking her sisters hand Ichika laughted, a haunting presence filling the air.

/// gaahh its been so long I'm rusty \\\

6. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

[/url]Having fought off quite a few of the dark invaders, Anta stood there. She was huffing, out of breath, because this was probably the most fighting she has done since receiving her weapon. Yeah, she trained with it, but she still hadn't had a chance to use it in a real fight. Well, not until now anyway. Although, when she heard a voice behind her, she froze in place. The dark creatures all around her crept eerily towards her as she stood there, stricken with fear and anxiety. Anta didn't expect somebody to actually run over and start fighting with her. Turning to look at the lady that came to help her, she was even more afraid. This woman was beautiful. Much more beautiful than she was. That scared her quite a lot. Not wanting to seem awkward, she backed away and tripped over her own feet, falling flat on her back.

Within moments, a heartless had managed to jump on top of her and try to attack her. Anta had finally managed to snap out of this, but only to block the attack. Her heart was racing a million miles a second. Both from the attack and from the fact people were talking to her. Not wanting to seem weak or even wanting to die, she shoved the heartless off and stabbed it with her blade. It disappeared into a heart and floated away. Anta watched this, having just now defeated her first one. Tilting her head, she couldn't help but wonder a few things. Where did the heart go and what happened to the bodies of people who became heartless? So many things weren't adding up right now. Shaking her head, she turned to see a few more of the dark creatures had managed to move again after suffering wounds she had inflicted upon them prior. Not taking a moment to rest, she quickly stabbed each of them and watched the hearts float away. Scratching her head, she stood there lost in thought.

Unfortunately, a heartless was just on it's way to attack Anta. Let's hope somebody stops it in time.

7. Shuhbooty moon child

The more Suzuki babbled on, the more weak heartless appeard. They were so weak Ichika couldn't help but chuckle as she stomped on them all. Lost she thought she stomped her way a good distance from the group. A sense of panic filled her core. Trying to backtrack Ichika got lost on her way, while turning acorner that lead up a small hill, stood a girl. SUZUKI!! she shouted. Dazed Ichika summoned her bow which glowed a soft baby blue as she unleashed a voil of arrows towards the heartless that cornered her 'sister'. One by one tiny hearts caked the twilight sky.

As she approached the girl the panic she felt before now became a burning hole. As this girl was not her sister. Oh.. Are you lost too?.. Tears filled her eyes.

EDIT: sorry @Ryuko Matoi I thought she was on her way towards the group, not already with us. Dx I got lost in my writing.

8. Skyheart Joker

[/url]Amethyst had managed to walk through town for quite a bit now without any sort of interruption whatsoever. It was nice to just not have heartless constantly pouring down and trying to kill her at every given opportunity, but as all good things are, this soon came to an end. She saw some more of the heartless materialize, crawling out of the ground. Amethyst sighed a bit before resigning herself to her duty once more. She had been walking throughout Twilight City for a good hour now, but she had yet to see anyone else with a weapon like hers. Well really, anyone in general, simply because most people stayed away from the place where deadly monsters came in and tried to kill them. Making her own weapon come out once more, Amethyst simply used the bladed end of her knuckle weapon to slay the few heartless that had appeared. Easy enough.

It was then that more heartless decided to swarm in, including a few abnormal ones. They looked like small soldiers or whatever. Nothing she couldn't handle. She started punching through shadows that hopped towards her, causing them to dissipate almost instantly. The soldiers, not so much. It took her a few good punches to finally kill them, but it still wasn't that bad. The main problem here was that they were starting to surround and swarm her. The shadows had never seemed to appear in this large number before, and her weapon wasn't entirely purposed towards taking out multiple targets at once. It was then that something weird happened. Some of them just stopped moving, and like literally stopped in every way imaginable. She continued beating down the heartless, until she saw a few leaping at her suddenly vanish from a single katana sweep. The owner of it had purple hair, and looked rather unphased by the whole situation. He continued to cleave through heartless after heartless, before waving his hand and walking away. Before Amethyst could even say anything to him, a few more soldiers spawned in which she had to quickly dispatch of. Once they were all dead, she looked back to see the man with the katana was no longer anywhere in sight. Weirdo.

9. Mysty Unknown

5:40 P.M. - DAY 1- 43.33 hours remain

[​IMG]

The heartless continued to come and attack everyone. They were doing well, but they had almost a small platoon going at them. The sky was filling with pink aura, the hearts that came from the Heartless. Although the creatures were knew, they still reacted the same way at death. The attacks they performed were more painful if one was struck as well. Mist pointed her claws at a horde that was coming towards her, "Blizzara" she casted against them, freezing them, allowing them to explode into small ice chunks.

From the distance, a black cloud was beginning to hover over. It was quick, not a normal kind of cloud. Lightning the color of fire sparked out of it. Once is was centered above everyone, it imploded, or so one would think at first. Mist looked up to see a dark figure, a man in fact. One of the darkest black.

[​IMG]

With a loud voice he spoke to the wielders. "You have destroyed many of my brethren. Having so many of you together in one location is dangerous. I must allow my heartless brethren to continue their onslaught of the human race so we can grow. We must be the only species to exist in this realm." He raised his hand and smal dark spheres came floating out. The spheres placed themselves below the feet of each of the warrior in said location. "Now separate you I will!" Dark Corridors opened underneath them and warped them away to separate locations.

CHARACTERS AND LOCATIONS AND HEARTLESS SPAWNS

• Mist, Anta, and Dawn - Fate Islands
      [​IMG]

• Dmitri, Dain, and India - Yggdrasil Coliseum
      [​IMG]

• Tyson, Zane, and Hann - Forest of Wonders
      [​IMG]

• Kotone and Rin - Inside Cave of Wonders
      [​IMG]

• Suzuki, Ichika, Amethyst - 100 Acre Silver Wood
      [​IMG]

If I forgot your character and they were among the horde of people in Dawn's front lawn, please let me know. I may have missed one or two. I looked over the posts and think I got mostly everyone.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2014
  10. Shuhbooty moon child

Out of nowhere Ichika was lifted into the air a thin sphere overcame her, losing sight of the girl she saved. Everything became a burr as the sphere took off away from the town. Flailing about, Ichika screamed till her throat was raw and bleeding. After for what felt like hours the bubble popped above a think line of trees. Trying to catch herself on a branch, clinging to what life she could Ichika, for a simple second lost hope. Before making impact with the ground her head clipped thesharp end of a thin branch, knocking her unconscious.

Suzuki panicked as the sphere engulfed her. Roughly, she was flung around as the sphere rolled its was quickly in the opposite directions. Fear overcame her. Ichika! Please, sister can you hear me?!" As apruptly as the sphere came it was gone, throwing her into the abyss of trees. With cat like reflexes, Suzuki took hold of a branch. Gliding from brach to branch, she finally touched cold soil. Please, don't be far from me.. Suzuki leaned against a thick trunk, rocking herself back and forth lost in thought.

11. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    Still cutting his way through heartless, thinning their numbers down as he helped the others, Dain stopped momentarily as a new heartless appeared. Unlike the others though, this one seemed to actually speak, seemed quite a bit more intelligent than the other heartless. Maybe he should have been intimidated, but being frightened was not in the young man's nature, not at all. He turned and began running towards Origin, axe raised as he did so. "You'll die, just like the rest!" he yelled out as a black sphere appeared at his feet. Still, he continued hurtling towards the heartless, sphere still following him. Right as he began to leap up and strike at Origin, the dark corridor enveloped him and Dain found himself whisked away.

He hit the ground with a light thud, not expecting the corridor at all. A low growl could be heard from his throat. Few things annoyed him a lot, but one of them was when a target escaped. He decided now to look at his surroundings. He had been sent to some kind of arena-like place, from the looks of things. A fitting place for a warrior, but how many heartless would it have within, he wondered. What had brought them there, anyway? He looked around a little more and spotted his friend. "Hey, India, what do you think brought us-" he stopped, seeing the boy that had practically challenged him to a fight before. "You!" he shouted simply at Dmitri.

[​IMG]
    Zane blinked twice as he sat still on the floor of a forest. One moment, he had been there fighting off heartless, the next he had been sent to this forest place by some strange portal. What had the bigger heartless done, and what had happened to the others? Were they alright? All these questions and more floated around in Zane's head, but there was nobody to answer them. Taking in the area he was in, the swordsman wasn't certain exactly where they were. Scanning the environment around, his eyes came to rest on Tyson. Perhaps the boy could tell him more about their situation. He jogged over swiftly and gave a friendly grin before opening his mouth to speak. "Excuse me, do you have any idea where we are?"

12. Aelin Best Waifu

Dawn shocked at the girls reaction when she ha come to help. Not only did the girl stop fighting but she nearly allowed herself to get attacked. Dawn did her best to keep the heartless at bay but when she focused on the the new ones some of the creepy little black shadows would get by her. There was nothing she herself could do about it. Dawn worried whether or not this girl was alright but she didn't have time to ask, she was focused on one thing and one thing only, the heartless. Any break in her concentration could be a fatal flaw.

As it turned out concentrating was also a fatal flaw. She was too focused on the heartless and failed to notice the black orb that began to form around her. By the time she noticed it, it was too late to get away. Dawn was swallowed in darkness, unable to see what was going on around her. A light appeared ahead of her and soon she found herself laying on her back on a sandy beach. She sat up and looked around not recognizing the area she landed. "Dmitri! Are you there?! Dmitri!" She yelled out frantically as she looked around her for at the very least comfort of family but found nothing. What she did find however was that she was not alone. Mist was here too, as well as the girl she was trying to help. Brushing herself off Dawn turned to the green haired girl and offered her a hand up.
    "Hi, I'm Dawn." Dawn introduced herself. At the same time as trying to be polite Dawn was scanning the island seeing heartless. She attempted not to make it obvious how stiff she was knowing they where there around them.

One after another heartless where being slaughtered by Dmitri. He seemed to have no problem handling them. He had barely broken a sweat. When the original darkness appeared Dmitri simply sighed watching Dain going after it. Even HE knew that was a bad idea. Just by looking at this heartless he could tell it was bad news and having just recently received their weapons Dmitri though not wanting to admit it, knew none of them held the power to defeat it. Not yet at least. One day he would and that day was nearing but it wasn't hear yet.

As the dark corridor swept him away, Dmitri reached out for his sister seeing her being swept away as well. He didn't just use his over protective nature as an excuse to have duel, he really did care for his sister and didn't want to see her in danger.
    "Damn it!" He grumbled as he saw his sister disappear before he himself where fully swept away.

Dmitri landed in a big area type area. He picked himself up rather quickly and looked around.
    "Well isn't this interesting." He said taking in his surroundings. His attention was quickly drawn away however by a voice. "Oh it is you... What do you want? A duel or something? Now is not the time we have to get back and find my sister. And look we got company." He said casually as he readied his sword and started attacking the yellow heartless floating around them, throwing in the occasional fancy move here and there to show off his skills.

13. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]
    India watched the new heartless which spoke to them cautiously. There was no question that this was by far the strongest of them all. He doubted all of them together could handle him alone. But still...There was something about him. For the first time, he experienced the lure of the power that darkness had. He understood why so many lost themselves in it...This thing...It was unlike anything else. He readied himself to fight if necessary, but it turned out not to be needed. They were all teleported away through strange portals. In this space, he found it harder to breathe, as though the air were clogged. Once they were spat out, it seemed they were in some sort of arena. It seemed Dain was still with him. However, so was Dmitri...This may pose a bit of a problem. He knew those two would be at each other's throats. So, may as well do his best to redirect that aggression onto a more productive target.

These heartless were the third new kind he had seen today. "This isn't good. If they're evolving this quickly, it's only a matter of time before it takes multiple of us to take down a single heartless. If it hits that point, it's all over. In the future, bring me as many types of them as you can. Information is power, and in this war, we need that more than anything else." He instructed the other two before tossing his glaive at one of them. It ricocheted off of the target and struck two others. India let loose a thunder spell to finish them off, however, the opposite effect was achieved. Their wounds closed, and an aura of healing surrounded them as the magic connected. "They're healed by magic..." Not only were the heartless becoming stronger, but they were adapting to survive different situations. He dodged a few lighting bolts, and a thought struck him. "Try a different element! If they've got a strength, perhaps there's a weakness!"

14. Taito Moogle Assistant

[​IMG]
    Though Tyson jumped in to give a helping hand, it soon became chaotic and confusing. There were so many people all fighting for the same cause, but there was no organization to it whatsoever. It seemed to be attracting the enemy to them in large hoards. When Tyson was about to make sense of it all, he heard a booming voice and turned his attention to it. 'Now separate you I will!' the stranger said with a rumble, and before Tyson could move, he was enveloped in darkness and whisked away from the others. A wave of panic overcame the boy as he struggled against the thick mist, confused of what was happening. Suddenly, he stumbled into a clearing and he looked around him. Odd, they were no longer in town but in a forest of some kind it seemed.

As he was just getting his bearings, a voice of another person reached his ears. Instantly, he stood to attention, clutching his sickle tightly in his hand. He turned around, his sickle making a tinkle sound ring out, and then relaxed. It was just someone from the group. He was asking if he knew where they were. "I have no idea," he replied as he took a look around. Out of no where, more of the creatures appeared around them, but they looked different from the ones before. "Keep alert," Tyson said as he took a fighting stance next to the other boy and glanced around him. The one dark creature floated in the air casually, then suddenly multiplied and scattered in a straight line and just floated like that for a while. One floated up above the line, and then suddenly the line scrambled, and then stood still again. Tyson blinked, expecting something to happen... But they just floated in the air looking at them. "What are they doing...?"

15. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

Still lost in thought, Anta stood there and blinked a few times. After the final blink, she realized that she was being encased in a black orb. It felt lonely in this orb. Exposed and alone, Anta curled up and held her the crystal around her neck tightly. In all this loneliness, it was still warm and kind, washed over the cold darkness around her. She soon found herself passed out and was given a moment to talk with the crystal. In her dream, she saw a woman that gave off the same warmth that her crystal gave her. The woman reached her hand out and Anta took it. The woman pulled her closer and whispered into Anta's ear. Anta's eyes widened as she soon awoke and found herself on a beach, still curled up from her time in the dark orb.

Not too far away, she could hear the same girl from before yelling out for somebody named Dimitri. Anta didn't want to get up. She could still feel the warmth from her dream and the crystal that hung around her neck. Tucking it back away, she heard the girl from before above her. "Hi, I'm Dawn." the girl said. Anta saw the hand outreached to her. Turning to be on her knees, she soon got up on her own. Dusting off the sand from her clothes and her hair, she looked at Dawn. Turning around, she saw another girl lying on the beach. It seems she didn't wake up just yet. Scratching her head, she found herself with sand still in her hair. Frowning, Anta looked for her weapon. It was lying on the ground in front of her. Picking it up, she attached it together again and held it in her hands. Closing her eyes, she used her staff to summon winds and blow the sand out of her hair.

Placing the staff on her back again, Anta turned back to Mist and walked to her. Kneeling down, she examined the girl. This was the only time that Anta would get anywhere near somebody. As long as they were asleep, they wouldn't know she was near them and she wouldn't have to interact with them. It also helped her calm down, seeing as Dawn was just a bit away from her. She couldn't handle talking with a person that beautiful. She just wasn't worthy enough, even if she introduced herself to Anta.

16. Skyheart Joker

Wandering around the forest she had randomly been deposited in, Amethyst had literally no clue what had just happened. One moment she was just wandering around, stumbled onto some conglomeration of weapon wielders fighting heartless, and then the next she was in some weird silver woods. Well this was just wonderful. Wandering around, she eventually thought that she heard someone crying out someone else's name. Huh, must just be the very vocal wind...even though the air was pretty calm here. It was then that after walking around for a bit of time, she eventually saw someone land on the ground from the trees. Whoa, was she some kind of jungle girl?

"Hey there." Amethyst gave a short wave to the girl who was in front of her. She seemed frantic about something, but then a some sort of weird green heartless appeared out of nowhere. It was floating above the ground and just sort of did...nothing. "Excuse me for a second," Amethyst told the girl in a polite tone. Turning to face the heartless, she made her bladed knuckles appear and, with an annoyed expression on her face, she punched the hell out of the green heartless almost immediately. After killing it she turned back around and happily said, "as I was saying, hey there. My name's Amethyst. Are you looking for someone?"

17. Shuhbooty moon child

Suzuki turned around, watching as the tiny heart glided away. After the initial shock wore off Suzuki began to function evenly. She's never been this far from her sister, not since they were kids. "Hey. I'm Suzuki.. And yes, my sister. Have you seen her?" A wind stirred ever so quickly, her long brown hair flapping around her tiny head as another green heartless appeared. Throwing her long sword the heartless proofed again, releasing its tiny heart. She giggled slightly and reterived her sword, adjusting her gear as she waited for her reply. Making plans in her head.

18. Skyheart Joker

"Oh, well pleasure to meet you Suzuki."
    Amethyst had responded with a smile, she then started pondering about whether she had seen Suzuki's sister. Well seeing as she just met Suzuki, she was pretty sure she would have next to no idea what her sister looked like. Shrugging her shoulders, Amethyst replied, "sorry, haven't seen anyone like that around here. Regardless, I think we should stick together for now. It'll probably be easier to find her that way, plus the heartless will be waayyyy less a problem with two rather than one fighting against them." Amethyst was actually a bit worried about the heartless here. So far, up until today, she had only actually seen the crawling black ones. Now, out of nowhere, there were these soldier type ones and whatever the hell these floating ones were. Not knowing what these heartless were capable of, which was healing, strength in numbers was something the definitely needed.

19. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    Dain was somewhat dissapointed at Dmitri stating his lack of a duel. He stood there for a moment, despite the heartless attacking, as he tried to pick what had changed. Of course! Dmitri had mentioned getting back to his sister. Maybe that was the trick to getting his duel, to completing the challenge that Dmitri had seemed interested in doing before. But how to play that to his advantage..

"Your sister?" Dain began, swinging his axe at one of the yellow heartless, but missing. "Oh, you mean that hot piece of ass back in the town? Yeah, I remember her. I remember her reeeeeeally well now" the boy said, baiting Dmitri into a response yet at the same time keeping his voice sounding as sincere as possible. He genuinely thought Dawn was good looking, but that was the extent of his interest in her, though what was the fun of letting Dmitri know that? As he missed yet again, he decided to try India's suggestion. "Aeroslash!" he called out as a small gust of wind engulfed his Axe. He swang the axe much faster than he had before, and sure enough the heartless was taken down. It seemed they were evasive to regular attacks, but magic was the way to go.

[​IMG]

Zane observed the heartless carefully. One of the heartless would float in place, before moving around the others a bit and coming to a standstill again only moments later. This process was repeated a few times, the creature not actually attacking them. Could it be some kind of game? "Maybe if we take them all out at the same time, they'll be gone before they get a chance to attack!" he exclaimed. Swinging his great sword in a mighty arc, Zane felt no impact whatsoever when cutting through the 'followers' of the first heartless that had appeared, as though they weren't even there. Almost immediately after one of the ethereal heartless vanished, however, the real one came at Zane. Attempting to block the attack with the center of his blade, the heartless was too quick and struck him quickly.

"Gah!" he cried out, the impact stinging slightly. In his moment of pain, the swordsman lost sight of his target, and spun quickly to find it. He found it rather quickly, and was surprised to see that it was back doing the same thing as before. Zane thought of the way his blade had cut through with the first attack, as though he were slicing at a ghost, and suddenly it clicked. "Hey, I think the only real one there is the one that attacked me, the rest are just decoys!" he said to Tyson, before turning his attention back to the heartless that was still doing its rotation.

20. Aelin Best Waifu

Dmitri dropped his sword hearing Dains words. A scowl crossed his face as he turned and grabbed Dain by the throat. "Never! I mean NEVER call my sister that again. She deserves more respect then you ever know how to give. Stay away from my sister or I will have to make you! Got it!." Dmitri didn't let go just yet. "I am not afraid to hurt you." Dmitri let go of Dain at last and turned around. picking up his sword. He was so annoyed that he never even acknowledged what India was saying or even that he was really there. Dmitri kept his back to both Dain and India deciding he would fight as far away from the two of them as possible for as long as possible.

Dmitri started swinging frantically at the heartless. Instead of keeping his calm collected and well planned he was making quick, jerky movements. Suffice to say it wasn't working out to well for him. He was having trouble being accurate enough to hit the heartless and when he did he didn't do too much damage. He had to calm himself down and focus. He could still focus his anger on the heartless but instead of quick physical attacks he put his energy into magic attacks, sending a fire ball at the heartless. This actually worked and did enough damage to kill a couple.
    "That is better." He mumbled as he kept his cool enough to skillfully use a combination of physical and magical attacks to help take down the heartless. Not once turning back to the other two boys.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.