Orbs of Life

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Mysty, Jan 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Galia was training some more with her headphones up so the sounds around her were blocked out, her only focus was on her music, her cannon and her per orange gerbil that ran around on the floor beside her. She was at as close to peace as she could come at that moment. Peace was not something she came by much and honestly she didn't care for it much anymore. She could live without it. However loud bells interrupted her peace. With a large sigh Galia pocketed her orb, picked up her gerbil putting that too in her special pocket the holds all. Giving it a quick pat on the head she lowered her headphones around her neck and walked out of the training room looking very unimpressed.

Approaching the front entry and the group she watched a portal open and the guy who brought them together at first and a mysterious woman walk through. The woman started to go on about something or other that Galia hardly paid attention to. The other man then threw his orb on the ground and chains come out wrapping around her pulling her in. Galia watched as the orb rocked once, twice.... three time.. yes it locked! Well that took care of that, or for now it seemed. Since when do things escape pokeballs? That just doesn't happen this guy was mad. Once you caught them you are good, they don't leave unless you release them.

Once all the formal talking crap was over they were sent off on another mission. Hopefully this time her team would actually do something. Or perhaps all of the work considering how one guy was talking. Galia decided to follow him. She won't actually do any work and get all the reward? That sounded like a sweet deal to her.
    "Lets go big guy." Galia said clapping Hunter on the back of the shoulder before entering the portal.

2. Skyheart Joker

As Zephine was settling down from the adventure they had just had, she noticed that there wasn't really much to do in this place, and decided probably exploring would be in order. One of these days. Simply because any plans she might have had were immediately disrupted by their boss man and some weird girl coming out of nowhere. The two seemed to be in some sort of heated fight, but Zephine was completely confused as to what was happening, even more so when the boss man used his orb to seal her away within it...they could do that? Learn something new everyday. However, they were to go and defend the world from angels sent by that woman, a goddess apparently, and why? Because she was one of those asshole gods who just wanted to see the world burn. Dick. Regardless, Styme seemed to be willing to think that they could stop this goddess in time if they kept going about their business as usual soooo, she would just go along with that plan for now. As such, she walked off to one of the worlds at random and appeared on the other side of the portal.

Once through, Zephine noted that the world looked strangely...not alive. Every aspect that was needed in order to be quantified as a world with life was there...it just didn't feel alive. Weird. Zephine noted that Star was also there and waved to her, saying, "hey there Star, so guess we get to go explore another world together huh? Seeing as its just the two of us, we might want to wait some more for some of our other team members make it through before we go trying to find this ruler of the universe or angel bent on...destroying the universe."

3. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

Being able to relax after Erza basically started attacking him nonstop was quite the relief. Allowing himself to rest was something that let him prepare himself for the next battle and hopefully return his cosmo back to what it used to be. He was still unsure about all this, but he had no real choice at moment but to really move forward with this group. His time to relax was soon interrupted the moment a commotion occurred outside.

Rushing outside, Alkes watched on as the battle took place and Alkes let out a sigh as the battle ended. Things were much bigger than he thought. A being close to that of a goddess, was it similar to his own goddess Athena? He desired to learn more about this and though he was thinking about going to end the tyrant, his eye twitched the moment he realized who was going that way and found the angel was he best target.

And so Alkes walked out, taking notice of the strange world that he had appeared in. It was far different than the other world they had gone to earlier and this world had an eerie feeling to it, like something was not right. Upon noticing the other two girls that had chosen to take the same path as him, Alkes looked over at the two "Oh? Star and Zephine...so I guess that the three of us will be working together...thats good" Alkes said closing his eyes with a small smile. He was able to work effectively with the two last time and any team without Hunter was an excellent team in Alkes's book. "Well then, shall we begin our exploration? the faster we take down these angels the more sooner we shall smack down that goddess and save the universe...and stuff" Alkes said staring over at the castle.

4. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]

Renju had been enjoying the silence that they had after their mission had been completed. He'd would wish that he could have more time to enjoy the quiet a little longer, but that would've been a failed wish. That or some divine force brought about the exact opposite of what he wanted. No matter which one it was, an angel had appeared and the one who'd brought them all here had seemingly contained her, but according to what he said they needed to hurry and defeat her fellow angels. Interesting, normally one doesn't go and defeat angels unless your in Devil Survivor, but that a different story. That said, he went ahead and entered into one of the portals.

The portal that he'd taken had taken him to a pretty green world. He didn't mean green in that it was environmentally friendly, no it was just very green. Looking back towards the portal he saw who else would be tagging along for this world. Hunter and the pink hair girl. Small group, but it would be an interesting one to say the least.

5. Mysty Unknown

~Namek Group~

The group arrived to Planet Namek all safely. Around them was nothing. There was no one really either. This world seemed dead so why would a tyrant be here to claim it? Something was amiss.

In the sky, two figures could be seen flying across. One was a small boy with purple clothes holding a strange orange ball in his hands. Another was a small bald man wearing an orange-red jump suit. They both looked down to see the group. They both stopped for a few seconds, speaking to themselves about something. They flew down to the three.

"How on Earth did three other humans get here? All of you have really high power levels too." The bald man asked to them. There was a lot of confusion in his voice.

"Krillin, what if they were sent here by my dad? Hi, I'm Gohan, and this is Krillin."

"I don't think so, Gohan. I've known your dad for years and have never met these people before. Maybe their partners with Frieza!"

"No way! They'd have attacked us by now since we have a Dragon Ball."

"Guess your right. Hey, so who are you guys exactly?"

~Fake Namek~

With the three of them all meeting together. Star simply waved at them. At least they were familiar. The group spawned next to a giant castle. It was unlike the materials around the blue and green planet. "Should we got and take a look? I doubt anyone is going to come and welcome us?" Star asked.

Regardless of their answer, she was going ahead. Not the most patient of people. Once inside the castle, the rooms were all filled with normal things one would expect to see in a castle. The only strange thing was there was nobody within. Star entered the Dining Hall. The entire table was filled to the roof with food. "I guess a quick bite wouldn't hurt, right guys?" She said, saliva running down her chin.

6. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]
    They seemed to be in quite the barren place this time around. Maybe that would make their job easier then. Anything they would be looking for would probably be easier to find, depending on what it was they were looking for of course. If only they had some kind of clue to guide them. Renju then decided to look up towards the green sky, he'd hope to see something up there. A little kid and a small bald man were not what he was expecting though. So the people in this world can fly, that sure is convenient.

The two flying people then landed in front of them and started talking about something involving one of their Dad's, some guy named Frieza and something called the dragon balls. A lot of questions to ask, but first might as well get the introductions over with. "Um, I'm Renju and who is this Frieza person is?"

7. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    As Hunter entered the world using a far more appropriate colour, he was immediately faced with a terrorist that died all the time and cloud strife. They mentioned something about Hunter and his entourage being allied with a freezer company, and about how they had one of a dragon's balls in their possession. What monsters, I wonder where the other one is, Hunter thought to himself. He cleared his throat. Clearly these were the tyrants that had been mentioned. To clear that world, they had to give the dragon back his hope of having a family and right the wrong. "Senju, they have seen through our disguise. These tyrants have taken a lizard testicle and must be punished, now lets complete this quest and beat them up, for we are Team Freezer and cannot be stopped!" Hunter bellowed. He chose that particular name because it was evident that they were afraid of the cooling devices and if they used that name in their team name then they had an edge in battle.
    #logic

8. Skyheart Joker

As Alkes had joined in with the duo, to now make them a trio, Zephine was starting to get amped up now that the full party was ready and raring to go. "Same Alkes, glad the three of us get to be a world saving team again." With that out of the way, the trio of them had started onward in their expedition to go search throughout the castle. Looking through the halls of the castle, the place seemed to be average enough, though it still had that same off vibe that all of the outer area of this world had. It was a bit unsettling that there just wasn't any sign of life here, whatsoever, and was starting to wonder if this was just the angel's doing. However, it then seemed like Star had taken a liking to the food that was here to eat. While she seemed to be ready to pounce on it like a wild beast, Zephine let out a nervous chuckle as she put a hand on the girl's shoulder to help keep her from diving in. "As great as this food might seem, um, isn't it just a bit weird? I mean, there's no one here, so why is there all this food? We should probably just leave it and keep going on."

9. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Galia arrived in the world with Hunter and one other. Definitely a different team from last time. Hopefully this team would do something. That would be pleasant surprise, but if they didn't, well that isn't a big problem. She didn't expect much from anyone really. She was good with her little gerbil and her music she was completely fine. Why would she need others? She was a perfectly capable fighter too so that was helpful.

Galia found herself in an open area, not too much to look at around here, that was until two people flew over their heads. Galia looked up kind of confused for a moment. How the hell were people who for the most part seemed human flying around like that? What kind of place had she walked into? Then again the other place was not particularly normal either. So then they were sent to worlds with strange workings as it seemed expected to fit in enough to help without everyone turning on them. That was quite a task she had.

The two men landed in front of them and began to talk about something or other, the orange hair man she went with spoke about defeating them. "Uh guys, I don't think these are who we are after." Galia said to the two men as she was trying her best not to face palm at Hunters comments. "Look we are sent here to take out some sort of Tyrant. That is all we know. Would you be able to point us in the right direction. If you are indeed what this idiot thinks you are then we shall fight. I have no issue with that either." Galia said preparing to reach for her orb.

10. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]
    First off, did Hunter really get his name wrong moments after he'd said it. If it was a matter that he just miss heard him then that was one thing. You know what, let's just go with the the assumption that it was an honest mistake and move on. Now as for what Hunter had said afterwards well...it wasn't the worst suggestion one could have, but it was by no means a good one. "How bout we not and say we did." The third member of the group had brought up the tyrant that they were looking for, which could very well be this Freiza person. man it would be helpful if the little kid or bald cannon fodder answer their question before someone started something.

11. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

They were quite quick to head off to castle and though he found that to be a bit rash it was the only thing that they really could have done at the moment. Along with the two ladies, Alkes walked forward into the castle and raised an eyebrow at the food ahead of him. "Zephine is right...random castle filled with food sounds quite suspicious..." Alkes said walking forward. "though we only just got here...could they have prepped something so fast?...in any case lets just ignore it for now and move on..." Alkes said walking forward. It was these times that Hunter may have actually been useful, after all they could have used him as a taste tester or something. He wasn't feeling that hungry and he was ready to explore the worst filler area ever.

12. Mysty Unknown

Namek

Krillin looked at Hunter with a look of suspicion, then to the others with a look of pity. Listening to Galia and Renju alone was indication they were on their side. "That tyrant is definitely Frieza. I'd point you guys in his direction if I weren't a nice guy, but for your sakes, I say you should avoid him at all costs. His power level would squash all of you."

Gohan set the Dragon Ball down and looked away, sensing something horrible. "Krillin, do you sense that, Vegeta is coming."

"Oh no. He can probably sense their power levels!" Krillin looks over to the three. "Listen, Vegeta is a prideful saiyan prince with some anger issues. He's probably coming because we took his dragon ball, and he's probably going to kill-"

Before Krillin could finish his statement, Vegeta appeared. He was a short man with black spiky hair and a strange white and blue outfit that looked like armor in a sort.

"Give me the dragon ball, quickly, their coming!" Vegeta sounded fearful of something. Gohan was reluctant and refused to hand over the dragon ball to Vegeta. "Look, the only way we can beat them is if I'm immortal now hurry up!"

"Who are you talking about Vegeta, is it Frieza?" Krillin asked, doubting Vegeta.

"Its Frieza's number one unit, the Ginyu Force. They are the strongest unit in all of Frieza's army! We need to hurry."

"Gohan, go with Vegeta. I'll catch up with you. I need to check something with these guys." Gohan nodded and went with Vegeta, flying away. "So, I take it you guys don't know how to fly yet. I'm going to teach you so we can get over there. I know you guys are strong so you'll be able to help us."

Krillin teaches the group the ability Flight!
    Use your ability and follow Gohan and Vegeta.

Fake Namek

Star looked at the food still hungry and glutton. "You guys suck."

Across the table however, a door opened to reveal two men. They were wearing white silk and their skin was green. They both looked over at the visitors and gave a smile.

The tall one began to speak. "Well, Raiti, it looks like we have guests."
    "Yes it does seem that way, Zaacro. They appear to be looking for the orb and angel."
    "Please, sit and eat. We prepared this food for you. We'll help you find what you seek in a second."
    "May I ask how you all got here?"

Star looked back at the others. "Okay, now I don't want to. These guys are suspicious. They already know what we are after. What do you think we should do?"

13. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]
    The bald one had spoke and successfully told the the identity of the tyrant that they were looking for and also avoided a needless conflict. 5 points for the bald guy. He also mentioned that at their current level that they wouldn't stand a chance against Frieza, well they were full of surprises. Another person had joined the fray, this one with spiky black hair. He seemed to really want the dragonball for immortality. Just how was he going to become immortal from one dragon ball. They definitely didn't look edible in the slightest.

As they left, the one named Krillin had brought up how they weren't able to fly. It was true and would be very helpful if they co- so it was that easy to learn how to fly. In what appeared to be an instant they all were taught how to fly. Somewhere there's a guy who worked his ass off learning how to fly crying right now. Granted while they had the ability to fly, they still didn't know how to fly. "So is this like Peter Pan and we just have to believe and we fly?" No answer. Well shit. Time for plan b, wait there were no ledges for them to leap off of. Plan C it is. Renju then waited a few seconds before jumping straight up. It was the best that he could think of and it actually did work. He was off the ground and floating, but not flying just yet. "Eh, close enough."

14. Skyheart Joker

Zephine nodded as Alkes was in agreement with her, and then looked as some new faces joined in the fray. There was something...completely unsettling about them. Star hit it on the nose when she said that it was them knowing exactly what they were here for. When asked what to do next, Zephine said, "well, just leaving these guys doesn't seem like a good idea, after all, they are the only people we've seen so far. Don't worry, I've got all the negotiation skills we need." Going out of the group huddle, Zephine gave a friendly wave as she said, "hello there, uh. green people. How we got here? Well, isn't it obvious? We just walked in through the front door of this here castle. I mean, when a castle's front gates are down, not much to stop you from walking in there am i right?" She then seemed to look up curiously as she said, "sooo, about those orb and angel things you all happened to be talking about. I'm not entirely sure I know what you mean by that, but you know, if you'd be willing to inform us so we can all be in the same loop, than that'd be great."

15. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

It was just too suspicious and immediately the sheer thought of his suspicious scenery beconed two individuals that just seemed like they would be a pain. Star was able to finally see how suspicious this whole thing was and the three huddled, planning what to do next. He was honestly glad that Zephine decided to speak otherwise Alkes felt he would have begun beating down on these two for wasting their time. Crossing his arms he listened and stared over at the two. Those two were buttering the three of them up, but for what?

16. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    So, apparently the enemies were not in fact enemies. Well, that made calling them enemies a mistake. Upon teaching them the ability to fly, Hunter nearly laughed. He could fly naturally, the fools just didn't know it. Now that he had been taught how though, he could do it without raising suspicion. Leaping up into the air, he soared upwards, only to begin descending rapidly and slamming into the ground. Apparently his ability to fly without assistance had been negated, but why? He couldn't see his weakness anywhere, so what was happening? With a sigh, he decided to actually use his new ability. He flew upwards and simply hovered in the air. "Oh, look at this, I must be a natural. I've never before flown in my life, so I'm just that good" he said, attempting to cover up his experience with a completely legitimate-sounding excuse. He then flew after Gohan and Vegeta after being told that's what they were supposed to do.

17. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Galia scowled at the comment about them not pointing them in the right direction because they were "Nice Guys" as they put it. The next thing that they knew a cannon was pointed at their faces. "Look I know you think you are doing us a favour but you really aren't. We are here for a reason and we must go through with it and kill this man you think you are protecting us from." She took a step back lowering the cannon a bit. "Now just tell us where the hell this guy you speak of is and we can all be on our ways and everything was fine." Galia threatened.

However the threat was not answered due to a third person showing up. Just their luck... or was it? This could turn out good for them. It seemed like this Frieza guy was sending some sort of attack. If they helped with it then perhaps they would be allowed to fight the man himself like they came here to do and then they could go. She just wanted to finish another mission and leave. It would be so nice if that happened.

As two of the three men leaved, the others talked to them about flying or something. She never knew that man could fly, until they came here. This would be interesting. He gave them the ability to fly as well. This would be fun. Hunter seemed to be a natural when it came to flying. He seemed a little suspicious when talking about it though. Perhaps it was the same in his world that flight was a thing. She just had never heard of it. With a few tries Galia also got airborn. In hindsight her cannon probably didn't help, but oh well. She was able to do it, and if they were going to fight she would need to have her cannon and and know how to fly. "So what are we waiting for? Lets get going!" Galia said sternly. She crossed her arms and waited for the others to take lead.

18. Mysty Unknown

Fake Namek

The two looked at each other. They knew they were being played but they would simply play along. "Yes, that is a good point. I mean, we are more curious to how you got on this planet?"

"Yes, you are the first visitors in years. Maybe we can have a trade. We'll teach you a skill if you can tell us how you arrived on our quiet and peaceful planet."

"As for the information you seek, this angel appeared and we don't know why. The orbs are our precious safekeeping. There are seven of them in all. We've been told to assist those who have pure intentions to allow them to gather the orbs together."

The two walked past the table and past the group. "Please, come with us and we'll teach you something important."

Star looked at Zephine and then back to Alkes. "I still am suspicious of this all. Let's just play along. Maybe they are telling the truth. Keep your eyes out for the angel also." Star escaped the conversation and followed the two green men outside. Whatever they were going to show them, it must have been important enough to trade information. When she arrived outside, she could see the two of them hovering in the air. They were flying!

"Now we will teach you how to fly. Its simple. Really."

"All life forms have energy. If you can move that energy to your feet and release it, you'll be able to fly. It takes some time to find that energy, so we will help you find it quickly."

The green people placed their hands on each person's head and unlocked some sort of 6th sense of awareness. Star began to hover upright as she felt the energy within her pour to the bottom of her body.

"This is, insane!? We can fly!"

PARTY LEARNED ABILITY FLIGHT!

"Now, we can show you where the orbs are. They are in 7 locations. Our master has one of them. He is the final test to see if you are worthy."

"We know where three of them are. One is in a lake, hidden by a boulder. Another is in a deep cave within a coffine. A 3rd is in a frozen tundra. Go and find them, return to us when you do!"

"You'll know what they look like. They are orange and have stars on them."

MISSION START!
    Find the 3 Orbs that look like Dragon Balls.
    2 posts per Dragon Ball

Namek

Now that the group could fly, Krillin led them to Vegeta and Gohan. They were still beginners so flying was slower than usual. With practice they could get much better! They arrived to where the seven dragon balls were gathered. Gohan and Vegeta seemed to be in a fight.

"You rotten kid, give it to me, quick!"

"No. I think we can fight these guys. We can't let you use them." Gohan said in anger.

"Gohan, he might be right. I know its risky, but if Vegeta is scared of them, it might be our only chance."

"That would be nice yes. But there is just one slight problem." A new voice behind them had appeared. The group looked back to see 5 men in strange clothes and strange skin colors standing there. "Burter, if you please." The one speaking was a muscular man with purple skin, seeming to be the boss of them all.

"Right boss." The blue, snake like alien spoke. He vanished in an instant and had all the dragon balls in behind him.

"Job well done. I'll be taking these back to Lord Frieza. You handle the trash." The purple one said.

"Right, Captain Ginyu. We'll leave these bloats with only their ashes." The red one said. He had a heavy Australian accent. "Quickly, formation!"

"Ginyu!" The purple one called.
    "Recoome!" The only human looking one called out.
    "Jeice!" The red Aussie stated.
    "Burter!" The tall blue scaled announced.
    "Guildo!" The short green one with 4 eyes said.

The 5 of them began to do a small dance and wound up in a certain pose. It was embarrassing to say the least. Ginyu then waved off as the dragon balls hovered around him.

Vegeta looked scared but at the same time ready for battle. He looked over to Guildo, the weakest of the bunch and blasted a large energy ray, killing him instantly. "That's one down. We're going to have to split into groups of two and fight them. I'll take the decent looking one with the scarf and go after Recoome. Baldy, take the big guy and fight Jeice. Son of Kakarot take the girl and take on Burter. We'll need to do this quick if we want to get the dragon balls away from Ginyu."

MISSION START!
    Battle the Ginyu Force.

Krillin + Hunter vs Jeice (Did this on purpose)
    Vegeta + Renju vs Recoome
    Gohan + Galia vs Burter

This is a brawl mission. 3 posts for each person.

19. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]
    Once he's gotten the hang flying and actually flew more than a couple of inches off the ground, he managed to catch up to the others including the people that they just met not to long ago. Two of which were fighting over who should have the Dragonball. Still didn't know just what it was, but at this point he figure it out if he just waited. While the two fighting, more people had shown up. Most of which definitely were not human. In fact the first thing that they did was to strike an odd pose before them.

Renju had no idea what to think of these five. Well four now seeing as how the short green one was just vaporized in seconds. Their leader just left with the Dragonballs leaving his soldiers to do the dirty work. Least he would be fighting the more human looking one along side Vegeta. Granted defense was more his oriented so he would be pretty much using on his magic for this fight. That said, he fired off a flare toward Recoome

20. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    Hunter's jaw tightened a little at the appearance of the Ginyu force. It appeared that the world had found a way to counter him. To defeat an entourage, one must use their own entourage, and that was exactly what Ginyu had used. More importantly, he had been assigned to fight an Australian. These guys were the stuff of legends, they were as close to gods as any mortal could come. Although, it appeared this one hadn't acquired his golden glow that made him invincible to everything but barrels, so for the moment Hunter knew that he hadn't hit his peak strength. Nonetheless, the battle would still be hardfought, even with someone as powerful and spectacular as himself.

Turning to look at Krillin, Hunter held out his hand. "Bald man, take my hand. I have a strategy which will inevitably defeat the opponent we are facing, however you must trust me completely to do it". He waited until Krillin took his hand, and then Hunter made his move. Using his sheer strength, he dragged the small man along as he flew at Jeice. Swinging him around so that Krillin's bald head was facing towards his enemy, he used Krillin like he was a kind of blade, slamming his ally into Jeice. Jeice was knocked back, seemingly caught off guard, and Hunter appropriately angled Krillin so that he was now laying horizontally down, in the same way that one would hold a cannon if they could lift one. He had done the impossible; he'd turned cannon fodder into an offensive killing machine.

1/3 posts for Hunter and Krillin vs Jeice

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.