Orbs of Life

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Mysty, Jan 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aelin Best Waifu

Galia uses flare

2. Mysty Unknown

Last edited: Feb 21, 2015
  3. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

Jesse used punch the fuck out of him harder than usual

4. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Acele used Flare

5. Aelin Best Waifu

Galia used a basic attack

6. Mysty Unknown

7. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Acele attacked Laxus one more time, hoping to finish him off

8. Mysty Unknown

The group managed to throw Laxus down to a struggle. Furious, Laxus began to yell as the lightning around him grew larger and more out of control. "You are lucky to see this. Not many people get the chance to see my Dragon Slayer magic." He explained.

He shot a bolt at the group but Mystogan blocked it, his mask being thrown off in the process. His face revealed a man with blue hair and a tattoo on his his right eye.

The large lightning user shot at them again. Another figure appeared in front of the group, canceling it with fire. He had pink hair and a mysterious white scarf. "Erza, take them outside and tell them what is going on. I'll handle Laxus. I'm gettin' fired up."

Erza stood in shock as she looked upon Mystogan who was now fixing his mask. "I'm not the person you think I am. I may share his face but we are not the same." He quickly vanished away from them all as the group went to follow Erza.

MISSION COMPLETE!

Unlocked Summon: Mystogan

Outside, the group came to see balls of lightning all surrounding the city. Erza began to explain, "That is Laxus's Thunder Palace. When we attack it, it strikes back with equal power. However, once time runs out, the entire city will be destroyed unless the Master gives up his title. We need to destroy them. Please help us!"

Mission Start!
    Destroy the Thunder Palace in 5 Turns!

9. Aelin Best Waifu

Galia had a sly grin as Laxus was defeated. He made some sort of remark about dragon slayer magic and that they where lucky to see if, but she could care less. Galia steadied the aim of her cannon and prepared to shoot, One last shot should take the man down, or that was the theory. One that Galia was willing to bet on. Before a shot could be fired however someone interfeared, evidentally saving them. Hm well this was interesting turn of events. Mystegon ordered Erza to get them out while he took care of Luxas. Although Galia was disappointed she didn't get to finish him off she complied.

Outside they saw some things around. Erza ordered them destroyed, that was something that she could manage for sure. Galia ran forward to attack one bracing herself as her cannon charged ready to fire Three.... two..... one..... It went off with a decent size blast hitting the lighting Lacrimas. Galia looked at the others, she didn't care if they helped or not, she could do this on her own. Galia kept up her cold demenor as she aimed and shot an icay shot at the same lacrima that she shot at before taking it out. Galia then turned to the next one getting ready to take that one out too. Team exersize her butt, She didn't care to be a good teammate, it was just all about who destroyed the lacrimas first.

It was not weird for her to not like people. She never had a reason to trust them. She grew up with little respect for her father, she couldn't trust him for anything, not even to feed her. If she couldn't trust her father, she didn't have a mother, never really had a friend. So why in the world would she trust anyone? She tolerated them, that was it. She could work with them but she wasn't going to pretend to be nice or trusting. She would do it how she pleased and they could simply work around her.

10. Mysty Unknown

They had arrived back at the Connected Land. It was only them however. Nobody else was here which means the other batch of people were still out on their mission. Star leaned against one of the trees as she listened to Zephine's awkward excitement. Now that the world was somewhat safer, Star had no intentions of grouping up.

"Yay." She said without much emphasis in her voice. "The only thing we can do is wait. I guess you could go train in the back or relax. Twiddle your thumbs for all I care. I'm going to do some searching around this manor. I don't know why but I feel something is out of place and we aren't being told everything. I'm sure Styme is hiding some secrets."

She walked over to the entrance of the manner. "Besides, if I don't go, I'm going to have to smack the idiot over there." She glanced over to Hunter and then walked off on her own. If someone followed, she didn't really care. She looked through the manner, finding nothing really out of normal. There were rooms for them to sleep, a nice sized kitchen, a meeting hall, even another peaceful garden. The only thing she couldn't find was Styme himself.

11. Aelin Best Waifu

Galia was now focusing on on the other lacrima. Though she said she wasn't a team player, part of her hoped that they would destroy the other lacrimas, that maybe there was one human out there that actually could be more than simply tolerated. A small part of Galia hoped that she was wrong about people, hoped that she could learn to trust, but that didn't seem the case. Frustration built up inside but she wasn't about to show it, no one had the right to know what went through her mind.

Her fist was tightly gripped by her side while her other had was occupied wielding the cannon. The young woman was ready to burst with frustration and so was her cannon. She let out a large fiery shot at the lacrima, exploding it upon contact sending bits of what seemed to be lightning and fire raining down over top of her. Galia simply stared at the sight with cold blank eyes. Her automatic defense mechanism. if she started to feel too strongly about anything she would just shut it off, block it out and then she would be fine. People couldn't hurt her if she couldn't feel the pain right? That is what living with her dad had taught her, and it had done her well over the years.

Galia just wanted to scream and tear out her hair, but she didn't. Instead she looked at the rest of her team then walked to the next one. She would do this by herself if she had to, and by the looks of things she had to, so that would be fun. When this mission was over she might consider leaving, but then what? Would she go back home, go back to dealing with her worthless dad and doing nothing? No she couldn't, so instead she was stuck dealing with these idiots. Oh what joy that would be.

12. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]
    With their task in the world being over, they returned to where they had started and , just as Zephine had cheered about, they were the first to be finished. "So did the other group get stuck with a harder task than we did or were we just faster than them?" Renju asked. If it was the latter, than they did pretty good considering how they were instantly knocked out and thrown in jail prior to their fight with Erza.

13. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Galia looked around for her so called comrades once again, but again nothing. What the hell was their problem? Why didn't they do anything at all? It was like their minds just stopped working. Ugh it was so annoying, another reason for no trust. Galia lowered her cannon and looked at the others. "Is anyone going to do a damn thing to help? Anyone at all?" After a moment of silence Galia glared at them. "That is what I thought." Galia growled. This was so ridiculous, but what else could be expected from people at all. They weren't to be trusted, not even to help with a simple task like this.

Galia turned and raised her cannon as she started to repeat a few words, her source of strength through the years. "No matter where you are, where you go, and where you have been, the path before you is yours to walk, and you chose the people who you allow to walk with you, but the path stays the same. Don't change it for others and don't stop. Eventually you will make it to the end. I promise my dear when all seems at a lost keep going, one day someone else's path may merge with your own, but in the meantime keep walking, don't turn back and follow it where ever it leads." Galia said the lines quietly, they where a part of a letter her mother left for her when she died. They were the only thing that kept Galia moving on the long and lonely road she was on, searching for the one day.

As the words were spoken she released the shot from the cannon at the third Lacrima, only two left now. She would keep going and she would let the words echo through her mind to keep her from turning her cannon on someone that stood before her not doing a single thing. She would destroy the things and then leave. If the others didn't follow that was fone. She wasn't about to wait for them. This was just another stop on the road to where she was going. She was not going to concern herself with the people around her and not get to close because eventually she would walk away from it. And if she left leaving destruction in her path then so be it.

14. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

Alright, so, it looked like they had to destroy this thunder palace thing. However, it consisted of a large group of Lacrima floating above the city. It seemed Galia had successfully taken out most of them, although she had the advantage of range. He wasn't quite sure how to attack the thing. Then it dawned on him. He did have range, he just needed to adjust his weapon a little! Dismounting his bike, he knelt down as and stared at it for a moment, analyzing the thing. Then, with a grunting heave, he lifted it motorcycle up and flung it at the Lacrima. Needless to say, it broke quite easily.

However, the bike hovered in the air for a moment. Beginning to charge with electricity. Finally, It bolted back at Jesse, colliding with him straight in the chest and knocking him back. Lightning had just struck him. Why did that seem ironic...?

15. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Galia was glad to see SOMEONE was doing something for once. The man who had done something was not someone Galia seemed to get good vibes from. It was not that he was evil or anything, he just seemed annoying and full of himself, and loved his damn bike way too much, it was kind of creepy really. Either way he was doing something. Galia couldn't help but chuckle slightly when the bike came back down and hit Jesse in the stomach. She was sure he deserved as much and hey seeing people get hurt was always entertaining.

Galia turned her attention to the last Lacrima. She had gone so far on her own she was not going to let anyone steal the glory of shooting down the last one from her. Galia carefully aimed her cannon staring at the lacrima floating in the sky high above. She better make this one flashy because well, why the hell not, right? Galia shot an icy blast at it causing it to be covered in a coat of ice, then she shot a fire ball to follow it up exploding the lacrima making it rain down little pieces of ice, fire and lightning.

The cannon soon turned back to an orb that Galia began to toss in the air once again. "So... it that all?" She asked in a very casual manor to Erza. Galia started to blow a bubble with my bubble gum. She didn't seem to care too much about this entire situation but really she just made her heart cold once again. She wouldn't let people in, she wouldn't let people walk this road with her. She was fine on her own and she would keep being fine until someone deserved to be let in, which would probably be never.

16. Mysty Unknown

All of the orbs were destroyed. Within the church, Laxus had been beaten down. The group was successful beyond everyone's expectations. Some of these unknown people were accepted by the guild as true comrades. The festival was going to be able to continue under way. The group was sent back to the guild to speak with Makrov.

"Thank you for protecting my children. You have all earned your right to even join my guild. But, I have a feeling that there is something more to your appearance here. I know of the orb you are seeking to protect. Don't worry. It is safe. Please, stay and enjoy the festival for a little bit longer before leaving. I apologize for my grandson's acts against you all. He has been removed from the guild permanently." Makrov appeared to have a tear in his eye after that last statement. He sucked the emotions up and continued on with the festival alongside the guild.

Shortly after the festival, the group was sent back to the Connected World.

MISSION COMPLETE!

Party Obtained Mystogan Summon!
    Party Obtained Thunder Palace Orb!

WORLDS COMPLETE!

MVP Edolas - Zephine!
    - Earned one point!
    MVP Earthland - Galia!
    - Earned one point!

Now all you all can go back to the Connected World and talk for awhile, have some character development between each other until the next worlds show up.

17. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]

Galia stood in silence as the guild master thanked him and spoke of his grandson, the one that attacked him being sent out of the guild. He also put out the invitation for them to join the guild.
    "I am sorry, I don't do people." Galia said simply looking at the amount of people around she wouldn't be able to stand sitting around this place for too long, there was far too many people, and they were far too happy, it would drive her insane. Soon after Galia turned to leave and head back to the Connected World. Their job here was done so at last they could go.

Galia walked through the portal and ended back at the Connected World. The other group had already returned, but that wasn't a big surprise since her group left her to do everything on her own so it was difficult to finish in a timely manor. Galia looked down and avoided even looking at anyone in the room because looking would lead to talking and she didn't want to do that. Galia walked past everyone and straight to the training area once again. She shoved her old Orb into her pocked and pulled out the new one that she just got.

It wasn't long before she transformed the simple orb into a weapon. It was still a cannon like before but this one had streaks of yellow running through it and as she charged it up she could tell it had a little more power to it. A small smirk spread across her face as she began to charge up a shot. The back of her mind created an unnecessary count down until the shot whent off. As it hit one of the dummies that seemed to have been rebuilt, this time stronger. Yellow static came off the training dummy after her shot hit.
    "Well this will be fun." Galia stated before sending off a series of five shots in quick succession to finish destroying he dummy.

18. Mysty Unknown

Things were going a little quietly. A little too quiet actually. The group was there but nobody else was. Within a few hours of relaxation. Suddenly though, there were loud bells that began to chime around the mansion. Something was clearly amiss. The entire group ran over to the entrance of the manor to see a portal open. Out of the portal came two people. One was Styme and another was a mysterious figure wearing only a white cloak, hidden away by a hood.

"Get back!" Styme yelled out at the group. This figure attacked with its hand, the air ripping with her movements. The figure was literally cutting spacetime.

The figure began to speak as they missed their attack. The voice was that of a woman. "The worlds have become corrupt by darkness. I shall make a new universe, one filled with balance. This land will be the beginning and shall allow nobody to protect the worlds any longer."

"I shall not allow that!" Styme yelled at the woman, his orb being thrown onto the ground before the woman. A chain of energy swirled around her, trapping her in the orb. Styme looked at the group after picking up his orb. "Warriors. I must explain things to you now that you have proven your worth."

He took a step back and sighed. "There is an enemy that I just have trapped within my orb. She shall not be contained for long however. This woman is not normal however. She is the closest being to a god that exists. More than likely, she could even be the Goddess herself. However, she believes that the worlds are unworthy, tainted by darkness. She has sent angels down to destroy the world's orbs one by one. I tracked her down in a place none of you can even hope to enter. This is why I called upon you. This is why you are here, to rescue the worlds from the angels and the umbra they summon. I know about the encounter with the Angel Ignis. There is another threat among two new worlds. One world is being faced against a tyrant who is terrorizing the universe, slowly but surely. Another has an angel we believe. You are to go to these worlds!"

Styme finished speaking, however he fell to thr ground in pain. "Do not trouble yourselves with me. I am just struggling to contain her. Please make haste and defeat her angels, and protect the worlds. Once you are strong enough, we must defeat this woman. I cannot hold her forever!"

MISSION START!
    Pick a world and go to it!
    Updating the OOC with them shortly.

19. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    At the mention of the woman being the closest thing to a god there was, Hunter couldn't help but snicker. Closest thing to a god, yeah right, the mortals wouldn't know a god if they openly revealed themselves. Not that he was going to do that of course. However, regardless of whether or not she was a goddess, she had to be stopped. She was trying to bring balance to a RPG, what kind of monster did that? There was nothing to level grind on, the difficulty level could only go so high before they might actually have to use strategy.

"I will single handedly destroy the tyrant. We should split up, so that half of you go and stop the angel and the other half function as my entourage!" he proclaimed, stating his intentions.​

20. Mysty Unknown

A mysterious goddess and her angels descending onto the worlds. Her own world as well as many other's were in trouble. She wouldn't allow this to happen. She didn't care about the so called tyrant, she was more interested in stopping these angels from destroying the orbs. Though, Ignis said she wanted it, not that she needed to destroy it. Perhaps they were trying to obtain as many as they could.

Either way, Star watched as Hunter went into the portal with the tyrant. Natural reaction kicked in and she went to the opposite portal. It was a world that contained a castle.

Star arrived at the world to find a strange landscape. The ground was blue, the sky and water were green, but the most eerie of things was the lack of life that roamed the world. Whatever was going on, this world seemed barren. Star waited to see if any other people were going to join her in this world. She didn't care if they did or did not. It might be easier to use them as shields in the long run.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.