Orbs of Life

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Mysty, Jan 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mysty Unknown

Star used Strong Attack!

2. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

The blow he took was quite tame compared to the last fight, but the fight was far from over. With it now ready, Alkes stuck to his regular plan and used Strong Attack

3. Skyheart Joker

Zephine felt the water bomb explode on her, and felt little more than like she was just hit by a bucket of water. Annoying, sure, but not really anything that was cause for concern. Then she seemed to be the target of another of the angel's attacks, as she was hit by some sort of geyser of water. However, it still felt pretty insignificant, and so Zephine a smirk appeared on her face and she decided to start taunting foe saying, "ha, and you're supposed to be what we're all afraid of? Please, a dumb giant was more threatning than you." With that done, she flew at the girl again and struck at her with her scythe just as she had before.

4. Mysty Unknown

It looked like they had an opportunity to attack for a small bit. Star used a normal attack at the angel.​

5. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

Their pace was going smoothly and Alkes did what he normally did and punch his opponent!

6. Skyheart Joker

"Please, is that all, you can't even fight right now?" Zephine continued to taunt the angel as she fought. There was no real reason, though she felt like just provoking this angel for funsies and to get her on her tail rather than everyone else. "I mean come on, Ignis's servant was way better than you on your own. And here I thought water was always better than fire." With that, with her smirk still on her face, she went into just attack alongside the exceed again.

7. Mysty Unknown

It was that same attack again. The one where she gets everyone wet. What exactly was it supposed to do, Star wondered. Either way, she executed a Strong Attack. The Exceed was granting them greater power against this enemy!

8. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Hunter willingly gave Galia her gerbil back stopping fighting with a weird ramble on about how it wasn't evil. Of course it wasn't evil it was just a gerbil damn it. How could a gerbil be evil? Then it clued into her, what she had said had broke Hunter, cracked something in his mind. The final twig before he hit completely insane. Perhaps that meant that she should explain in full then. "Since that info proved too much for your small mind to handle I guess I should explain. I was desperate and took a job as an actor taking any role they would give me no matter how revealing, or gross it was, no matter how many strange guys I had to kiss. I am not particularly proud of that point in my life but that is what happened before you lose it completely." Galia explained.

Just as she finished talking she found herself in her own body again. This also meant she no longer held onto Greg. She watched Renju put him down and as she went to pick him up he ran away. "Don't worry Greg I am back in my own body now. That wretched man Hunter will not hurt you if I have anything to say about it." She spoke as she coaxed the gerbil into her hand. She put Greg safely away in his pocket home so he could plot and plan under her own nose without her even knowing it.

Now with this all done and taken care of Galia figured it was time that she actually payed some attention to the plot at hand. They seemed to be going somewhere else to do something or other, for a reason she was certain was explained but she just didn't listen to. And all this with new armour that they had been given. Well at least that would be useful and she would wear it with pride because why the hell not, she had nothing better to do right now. Galia flew high up and followed behind the group to the unidentified locations. She could only hope that Hunter didn't fly beside her. She didn't want him pestering her about her gerbil the entire way though this second of the story as well, though she had to admit it was kind of entertaining.

Post 2/3

9. Glen Returned from the dead

Hunter was doing it. He was posting without a banner. God this was disgusting, how did everyone put up with it? How would they see his magnificence at a glance, his uber-buff body at just a peek, or any witty or intelligent jokes he made during his post? This was like...like he was some kind of posting peasant! Ugh, it would have to do..

The second he obtained his body through means he no longer remembered nor cared to read back and rediscover, he felt the familiar surge of power through his body. He was powerful once again, a god among men, but that meant that he was once again vulnerable to Greg's cannon. And that meant he had to take down the rodent, and he would. But first, he needed to react to the mission at hand and continue onwards. If he completed the mission, they would get exp and hopefully level up again, which allowed him to use more of his godlike arsenal.

First thing was first. He flew over to Renju, and as he was flying he casually stretched out and relaxed on his back, simply floating through the sky unaware of what he was headed towards. "So, Renji, since you were in my body and all...does that make you gay? Did you like the feeling of power? The feeling of being indestructible and being able to annihilate absolutely everything in your way? Now you know how it feels being this awesome. You should try it. Here, I'll even make you easy. I'm going to make you the first person I've ever told how I got this way" he said with a grin as he slowed down floating just long enough to get next to his ally. Leaning in casually, he whispered a few words. "I eat a lot of vegetables" the man explained with a laugh. With that taken care of, it was time for some actual progression.

Oh ****. He'd almost forgotten Galia's post to respond to. What an awful party member he made. I mean, he hadn't forgotten, who even said that? Damn you people and your accusations, trying to make it seem like something he did wasn't amazing! He made sure to widen his eyes at her response, pretending he actually cared at all. He did a tiny bit, just not enough worth mentioning. Though I guess he just mentioned it, so maybe it is worth mentioning. Damn mind games, he was never good at them. "That so? Well, have I got the role of a lifetime for you. A young girl, sad and alone, forced to rule the worlds with godlike power alongside her husband who is a space rock. Unfortunately, she hates gerbils, so the little guy will have to go. My hands are tied on this one, I did all I could I promise. Okay, I didn't, but hey, you should get rid of him anyway" Hunter said as he made the decision to do something useful.

Rolling over and flying properly now, he caught up to Krillin in no time. The dragon balls needed to be taken to a secluded area, but they were just flying around in the open and this was the last post; something had to be done. "Yoink" he said as he snatched the dragon balls out of Krillin's hand. He shot off like a bullet from a gun, flying down to the ground below. Immediately he set the dragon balls down and began digging. At stupid speeds that would have been impossible were it not for his godlike powers being restored, he dug a pit that was several meters deep and had a rather impressive radius around it. He then set the dragon balls on the ground and flew up to the edge of the pit. "Well, you can thank me later. I just created a secluded area by myself when together you lot couldn't find anywhere. Damn it's good having an entourage to boss around" he said, almost forgetting about Greg for a moment. Almost.

3/3

Last edited: Apr 1, 2015
  10. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

And so his hair was back over his face. It looked like this angel was just doing it to be annoying but there surely must have been a reason for her to do this. They were to take damage soon, but Alkes was ready for that. With his fist clenched he sent his fist forward and punched the angel with a Strong Attack.

11. Skyheart Joker

Zephine charged forward and had continued doing what she had been doing this entire fight. That is to say, after getting soaked once more, Zephine had launched herself at Aqua once more, sweeping at her with her scythe alongside the exceed once more in an effort to continually bring this angel down.

12. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]

For the most part it had bee a quiet flight for Renju as he followed behind Krillin towards some secluded area. Just how far did they need to go to find a place that was secluded enough. Just about anywhere should work. After a while Hunter had caught up to him and asked him a wide variety of questions. All pretty much pertained to his experience in his body. "Definitely not." Renju said in regards to his first question.

When Hunter said that vegetables was the key to his abilities, Renju couldn't help but to be skeptical about it. He was certain that vegetable had other effects that Hunter definitely lack. Though considering all that apparently goes on in his mind, he figured that any other benefits went out the window. Like common sense. "I'd be more impressed if no one notices this." He blatantly said, though other that the Ginyu Force, this Frieza person and whoever Dende was, and the sleeping saiyans, there weren't that many people on this planet. So maybe no one actually would notice this.

13. Mysty Unknown

Star used Heal! She didn't know why but that last attack just seemed to ignore her defense completely.

Namek

The group had gathered together the dragon balls a distance away from the ship. All 7 dragon balls were alligned together. In the distance was Gohan and a little green man. They landed in front of them and the green man ran to the dragon balls.

"Dende, we need to hurry." Gohan asked. "That is Dende. This is his homeworld. There were more Namekians but Frieza killed most of them."

"Its a pleasure to meet all of you!" Dende said before chanting in his native tongue in front of the dragon balls. The balls began to flash, the sky became dark, which was odd given that there were 3 suns and night wasn't a thing. Dende called out and a large green dragon came from the dragon balls. The dragon was huge, as tall as the sky itself.

The dragon spoke out in the Namekian tongue. Dende translated for the group. "He says what are your three wishes?"

"We get three? That is much more than ours back home. Okay, tell him to wish back our friends." Krillin said to Dende

"He cant do that he said. He can only bring one person back at a time."

Gohan and Krillin began to think until they started acting strange and started talking to mid air. It was confusing to say the least for everyone else. "Dende, wish back Piccolo. Then, for the 2nd wish, send him to Namek."

Dende spoke to the dragon. Its eyes glowed a bright red and then nothing happened.

"Where is he?" Gohan asked.

"He is on Namek, but you didn't say here specifically."

"Use the last one to get him here!" Krillin yelled. But, before Dende could do anything, the dragon froze, his body turning to stone. The sky flash back to day and the dragon crumbled back into the 7 balls that were now complete stone.

On a hill right above them stood a creature of white and purple. The look in his face was that of pure rage. "You primates... have taken away my mortality. You are going to suffer. I don't care who you are, you are going to die. I am Frieza, I am a god. You must suffer my wrath!"

"Gohan and I are going to go get Piccolo. You guys stay here and hold him off. We believe in you!" Krillin said, shooting to the sky with Gohan. The battle had begun.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2015
  14. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]

Holy shit they actually summoned a dragon. That's by far the coolest thing he's seen while here. As Krillin made the wishes, the dragon turned to stone just before he made the third wish and vanished. The culprit behind it was a short alien with lipstick that they were going to have to stall until they got back with some guy named Piccolo. Whelp, not much they could do about it now. So Renju used Flare

15. Glen Returned from the dead

Ew gross, he had to do it again. Posting without a banner was pretty horrible. Now he knew how other people felt, and he didn't like it any more than the last time. But, without a banner made he didn't have much choice.​

Now, the entire time that Dende and Gohan had had the dragon summoned, Hunter had been yelling out wishes. From things as small as the death of all gerbils to as large as making everyone else as amazing as him, it would have changed life as everyone knew it. But no, the dragon had to be an ass and ignore him. This was probably why everyone was always trying to take his balls. He was obviously too scared to talk to someone as mighty and powerful as Hunter, so he clearly had no use for dragon balls.

Frieza was there now though. This was the tyrant that had been discussed earlier, this was the thing that had caused so much terror, this...was someone who claimed to be a god! HA! He thought he was a god, that was hilarious. Wow, if only he knew. Hunter dove forward and unleashed a mighty icicle of death and destruction towards Frieza, using just a small portion of his godlike power, for he was not MoK and would not completely abuse his OPness..yet.

Hunter used Freeze!

16. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

It seemed that Star had taken some damage from that attack, but luckily she was able to heal with their new powers. Knowing that the girl could handle herself, Alkes sent another punch at the woman

17. Skyheart Joker

After watching Star get struck by a water blast, it seemed to be quite the hefty attack, but she seemed fine enough. There was probably a bit more of a threshold that she could pass before it became imperative for Zephine to block attacks. And not having Renju here was a bit of a downer to just alternate blocking duties, but ah well, they'd have to make due. She had repeated the same scythe exceed attack that she had done this entire fight thus far and hit at Aqua with it.

18. Mysty Unknown

Star noticed that Aqua used her attack that took some time to activate. This could be used to block, but the angel didn't do much damage with this attack. Star decided to use Strong Attack at the angel. They were getting closer and closer to winning.

19. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

Another one of those bombs meant another attack, but if they could finish her off quickly that would not matter. Alkes preformed another Strong Attack

20. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Galia raised an eyebrow at Hunter. “How much are you offering?” Greg might have been her only friend but to Galia if It got her a little more cash she could always buy another pet later. That being Said Hunter had to offer her a pretty good price before she would consider giving up Greg for money. After all she didn’t have much pride left but she had some. She wasn’t a complete b*tch, just sort of one. Galia reached in her pocket and petted Gregs head for a moment before turning her attention to the new situation at hand.

So it seemed that those orb things summoned a dragon who could grant wishes. Well that was handy. However even after all the work they did to help get those damn things they weren’t allowed to have any of the wishes. Of course not, that would only be fair, and who was fair when she was around? Of course things weren’t going to be fair. What was she thinking? It was a stupid notion anyways. However as a form of Karma the dragon turned to stone before they could get their third wish In. Haha sucks to be them. However this lead to bigger issues.

With the Dragon turning to stone and crumbling there was now a weird looking man before them. This seemed like a big deal to the people who they were with, and it turned out he was the tyrant they were looking for. So Instead of helping them fight, half the people they were with decided to go get some small coffee drink leaving them to fight. And people wonder why she has trust issues! Damn guys and only looking out for themselves. With a giant sigh Galia pulled out her cannon. “Well I guess we should finish what we were sent here to do.” She said only half caring about what she was saying. Galia pointed her cannon at Frieza and charged a flare shot. Given his name it was the most logical course of action was it not? Either way her options in magic were limited so she had to do with what she had.

Galia used Freeze

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.