Orbs of Life

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Mysty, Jan 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mysty Unknown

Star saw the high five. She usually was against such a thing, but these two, they really weren't all that bad. Maybe she could actually call them friends. She felt some security around the both of them. Maybe spending so much time with someone did that. Star took part in the high five and laughed at the idea. With the thought of the angel coming up, she too gained a serious tone. "I'm still uneasy to why there are so few people on this world. Just 4 of them? That makes no sense. Maybe this is all an illusion of some sort. And you're right, the angel hasn't appeared. Last time, Ignis was there with the umbra. I feel uneasy about it all."

2. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Hunter fell from the sky, like literally fell from the sky, onto the man that he was fighting. e had just fallen unconscious. Are you kidding me? What the Hell Hunter. Seriously what just happened there? It was strange to say the least. "Guess I better check up on that doofus." Galis sighed as she put away her Gerbil. If you look closely at it some would have sworn they saw an evil smirk spread across the small rodents face. Galia however was not one of those people, she didn't bother to really look at all.

Galia flew down to where Hunter landed as he got up. Soon after the people they were fighting were back on their feet. These guys just didn't want to go down did they? It was a little annoying quite frankly. Galia reached for her orb again but it seemed that was not necessary. Another person arrived to take care of those three, so instead they were to go get the dragon balls things. Fair enough, she didn't care to fight those guys again anyways. They were also given something to help heal them, Galia was especially thankful for this.

Galia was the last to arrive on the ship to get the dragon balls. She placed her pet gerbil named Greg on the ground to help her search for them. After all an extra set of eyes wouldn't hurt. It didn't take much for them to find the third one. Greg walked up beside Galia and stared at Hunter while Galia got ready to set off again. "That takes care of that. Lets get off this ship. Come on Greg." Galia said in almost a kind voice towards her Gerbil.

3. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    Hunter screwed over the colour once again, his RPer always seeming to forget the colour used. He had more important things to worry about than the colour of his font, however, as his eyes came to rest on Galia's gerbil. He had followed him here, but the godlike being wasn't going to pass out again. No, he had done that once already, and the same joke cannot be used more than once. He slowly walked towards Galia, coming to a stop just a few feet away from her.

He stood there, staring at the gerbil. You might have them fooled, but I know you, Hunter thought to himself bitterly. His hand slowly reached down towards his orb. As his hand got near the orb, he made sure to never take his eyes off of the creature, and memories began flowing into his mind. Hurtful, painful memories. Memories of his world, or what had once been his world. Now it was just a space rock with slave-driving gerbils, and it was all because of this one. Unable to stop himself, Hunter touched his orb and summoned his claws, before lunging forward and attempting to skewer the small creature wolverine-style. The dragon balls could wait, Frieza could wait too, hell everything else would come later. For now, the gerbil had to be stopped.

4. Mysty Unknown

"Great. that's all the dragon balls. Now we can wish out friends back." Krillin said as he gazed upon the giant orange balls. "Thanks for helping us you guys. You've been a big help so far."

"Oh wonderful, they are helpful, let's get on with it and wish me immortal already. Even if Kakarot is here, he still is no match for Frieza." Vegeta yelled, still panicking over the situation.

Krillin nodded in agreement. He placed his hands above the balls and began to chant. Nothing occurred though. "That's strange. Usually a giant dragon is suppose to pop out of the dragon balls and grant our wish. Maybe these ones are different because they are Namekian."

Meanwhile, Goku had defeated the the three remaining members and was seeking at their leader Ginyu. They had reached confrontation and it eventually lead them to Frieza's ship. The fight seemed to be going evenly matched. Vegeta, Gohan, and Krillin all knew that none of them would have lasted a second against Ginyu.

Goku gained the upper lead as he punched through Ginyu furiously. The purple alien was losing now. He looked down to the group of 6 back on the ground, noting the dragon balls were scattered about and dug up from their previous locations. Ginyu landed onto the ground, taking opportunity of the moment. He grinned and punched himself in the chest. It was a devastating wound by the looks of it. He spread his legs wide apart, his arms thrust into the air. "Change Now!"

A beam of light came shooting from Ginyu and everyone else. Everyone had changed bodies it seemed.

Goku was now in Ginyu and vice versa, Vegeta in Gohan, Krillin in Vegeta, and Gohan in Krillin.
    As for the group, things were even more confusing. Hunter was now Galia, Galia was now Renju, and Renju was now Hunter/

"Perfect. A much stronger body to fight in. Time to wipe you all out."

MISSION START!
    Battle Goku Ginyu in your new forms.
    9 posts in total.

5. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]

After they somehow found the third dragon ball, Krillin had gathered them all up and started to chant. A couple seconds later and nothing happened. Clearly something was suppose to happen or he just felt like chanting. Somehow he felt like it wasn't the latter. "Wait, your summoning a dragon. Well I guess that's one way to take down a tyrant." Renju was now curious about this dragon now, but that would have to wait. He had more pressing matters to deal with at the moment as he was hit by a beam of energy.

[​IMG]

After the light had faded, Renju though nothing had happened at first, but he noticed how his arms didn't feel as scrawny as they usually did. In fact they were about the same size as Broly's arms and that fucker's buff. That probably should've alerted him to something being wrong, but what really did was the face that he saw his own body with his own eyes. That was when it dawn on him, he was in Hunter's body. Normally one would be panicking in his situation, but for some odd reasons Renju couldn't do that. Instead he felt this overwhelming sense of power flow throughout his body. It was as if he had the powers of almost every single DBZ character in existence. No, it went further beyond that. There wasn't a single character whose power he couldn't feel course throughout his body. It wasn't just limited to DBZ.

With great power, comes an even greater responsibility. Said the voice of Uncle Ben. Okay, that might take some getting used to. Well long as it doesn't happen to often.

"So does a great ass kicking, which is exactly what I'm going to deliver." It sure didn't take long for all that power to go to his head. First things first, which DBZ character to use first. Well he did mention Broly and Broly does hate Goku's guts. So we have a winner for post number 1. Renju/Hunter's hair had turned a green color which was followed by a green aura surrounding him. All this lead up to him screaming. "KAKOROT!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The broly empowered being flew towards Goku/Ginyu/Kakorot and grabbed his face. Then he proceeded to slam his face into the ground repeatedly until there was a fairly size crater in the ground. Man having Broly's powers were fun. It did end there though. Goki/Ginyu was slammed into the ground at least five more times before Renju/Hunter/Broly released him and flew into the air. With one hand outstretched, a barrage of ki blasted rain death and destruction upon the poor *******. In fact he was so certain that Goku/Ginyu was dead that he proceeded to say, "And that's how you finish a brawl mission in one post." What he didn't realize though is that killing Goku now would severely screw with the events of DBZ. I mean the man dying in Future Trunks's timeline cause the death of just about everyone and prevented Gohan from getting his coolest Super Saiyan form. That's Super Saiyan 2 for those who don't know. So while he thought that he'd ended the mission, Goku/Ginyu just got up and walked out of the crater unscathed. Damn you rp rules? *shakes fist*

1/9 post

6. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    While Renju had gained an overwhelming sense of power, Hunter had lost his. He could no longer feel the godlike power coursing through his veins, could no longer feel the strength within him. No, all that remained now was a constant state of switching between happy and angry, an an unexplainable craving for chocolate. Oh damn, he knew exactly what had happened. Happy and angry, less power, wanting chocolate, and longer hair? Hunter had turned into a bipolar bear! Wait no, he didn't have a craving for killing eskimos. OH MY GOD HE HAD LOST HIS BLOODLUST! HE'D BEEN TURNED INTO A WOMAN! "Noooooooooooooo" he cried out, expecting some deep and dramatic voice but coming out as strangely seductive. He found it slightly arousing. ****, he'd just seduced himself, he didn't even know that was possible. He needed a mirror to make out with, and fast.

Oh right, the Gerbil was a thing. And Ginyu, yeah he was still around. Galiunter turned and looked straight at the gerbil, an evil grin appearing on the hermaphrodite's face as he/she stepped closer to the gerbil. The gerbil probably hadn't figured out what was going on, so as long as he said things that sounded like Galia, he was fine. "It's okay Greg, I'll go make you a sandwich. Then we'll go to the government and get higher pay for you, because you're a hardworking male who deserves everything" he said. That was what women said wasn't it? He'd never listened enough to find out, but he imagined it to. Unfortunately, it wasn't, indicated by the gerbil trying to make a break for it. There was no time.

Rushing forward, he grabbed the gerbil and tossed it into the air. With as much strength as his pathetically weak body could muster, he delivered the most amazing of dropkicks to the gerbil's rear, sending the rodent hurtling off of the ship and falling off the edge towards the ground below. The gerbil was defeated, or so it seemed.

Now, to take care of Ginyu. He needed a weapon. Sure, he could use the claws he just conveniently happened to be able to use still, but with a body as frail as Galia's? It was suicide. He needed some kind of ranged weapon...something explosive...like the cannon Galia used! Perfect! But where did she hide it? He thought for a moment before he realized there was only one place it could be. Quickly, he shoved his hand down the tank top, trying to feel for the cannon. He felt something, two somethings. Were they the cannons? A quick squeeze in an attempt to grab them told him no, and yet he found himself unable to move his hand. Damn his male mentality, crippling him in his time of need. He was in the female body but still as perverted as ever.

2/9 posts

7. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]

The powers stolen from Broly had returned to where ever the hell the Legendary Super Saiyan was at this point in time. Probably on that planet he was on in the movie or destroy some galaxy. Renju/Hunter turned around to take one more proud look at his handiwork. Instead of seeing a pile of Goku ash in the middle of the crater, he found that he man was standing in one piece. Bullshit. This man was about to make him bring out the other non canon forms of Broly, but he decided against it. It wasn't being those forms could probably destroy this commended planet with a single strike. Oh no, he had a much better idea. If he coudln't take him down with DBZ powers, then we'd go to another anime and the one chosen by the heaven is

Tengen Toppa Gurren L- Before the words could be finished, another voice rang through Renju/Hunter's head.

You were expecting Gurren Lagann, but it is I Dio!

Had you fooled didn't I. This post would contain powers from Dio Brando himself. First thing first was something that he couldn't forget. That's right, it's a pose by none other than Dio Brando himself. Now Ginyu/Goku was going to get it.

"ZA WARUDO!" The World, the very stand belonging to Dio, flew out of Renju/Hunter and punched Ginyu square in the face. "*Toki yo Tomare!!!" Time suddnely came to a stop for all who were in the surrounding area. No one could move freely aside from Renju/Hunter. Speaking of which, where was he? "Road Roller Da!" From the heavens decsend our...wait thats not right. Let's try that again shall we. *clears throat* From the heavens came Renju/Hunter bringing with him a Road Roller. Where did he get this? Who knows, some Namekien construction worker left it lying around for him to grab. Anyway, with time still frozen all Ginyu could do was look with a frozen expression as the Road Roller came down upon him.

**Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda!!

Which each muda about ten strikes had been dealt to the road roller, which added up to a grand total of 70 blows in the span of a few seconds. At the end of all this, Renju/hunter leaped off the Road Roller just as time restored itself. The Road Roller had exploded with Ginyu caught in the flames and all that could be heard was a resounding "WRRRRRY!" Along with another Dio pose. RP rules then took place, causing Ginyu to walk out of the explosion not even phased by it. This time Renju/Hunter saw this and he was surprised to say the least.

*Time, be still

**Useless

8. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Hunter was running at Greg. He was going to hurt her poor little Greg. What is your problem! She yelled at him. However before she was able to scoop Greg up something strange happened. She felt shorter and not herself. What was going on Galia looked down and realized she was in a different body. She looked over at her body and something happened? Was this what having a boner was like? Ew gross, why did all the men have a thing for her looks? Geez it was so annoying. She looked at Hunter in order to make it go away, however it didn't. Damn it! What the hell was this?!

Her mind however changed from her body, Renju's body, that was to her own body. It was drop kicking Greg off the ship. "What the hell are you doing?" She yelled out as she ran towards the edge of the ship and dived off after her gerbil. Would she kill this body? It was possible but whatever. She soon caught up to her gerbil, wrapping it in her masculine hands she held it cose as she stopped falling and started flying back up.

"Who the hell are you?" A high pitch voice came from Renju's hands as he bit them.
    Galia was shocked at the fact Greg talked to her, however she felt the need to explain why her body just drop kicked him. And when she thought about it, Greg should have died from being kicked so the fact that he talked was no more surprising. "We switched bodies, Hunter is in mine. I am in the other kids." She explained before looking at Greg again. "Now stop talking before someone thinks it is weird." She instructed as she landed on the deck of the ship.

Galia marched straight over to her body with Hunter in it. "Don't you dare hurt my Greg! Got it?!" She pulled out her Cannon and pointed it at him. Then pointed it at Renju/Hunter. "I will damage that body of yours if you do!" She threatened. Galia then went to put her gerbil away in whatever pocket she could find in these clothes. As she did, Greg snickered at Hunter and stuck his tongue out at him.

9. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    Galiunter was shocked at Galia's defence of Gregory the flatulent. Did she not know the truth? Was she truly that stupid? Then again, he didn't have room to talk when he couldn't remove his hands from his...or rather her breasts. Upon seeing the cannon though, one of his hands was freed. "Hey there's no need to come to extremes here! You don't need to damage anyone's body. Besides...if you damage it I'll be forced to go and make out with it to make it better, making sure that Bald Man, Cloud, and Not-Kakarot see it long enough that they can let everyone else knows. Then I'll take off my shirt, take a selfie, and spread it all over the internet. And you have to listen to me, you have to listen to reason, because right now I'm the woman and I'm right and...and" Hunter started, before seeing the snicker. "AND LOOK AT HIS EVIL SNICKERING FACE" he exclaimed, pointing at him.

"That little **** is guilty! Look at it!" he screamed, but they weren't buying it. If you wanted something done, you had to do it yourself. Lunging forward, Hunter snatched the gerbil away from Galia and began flying away at high speed towards Ginyu. If he could get close enough, then just maybe Ginyu would see the gerbil as a threat and vaporise it.

5/9

10. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]

It was becoming clear that he was going to need more than the powers of Broly and Dio to defeat this foe. With that he moved to another anime. Rave Master. Holding his hand in the air, Renju/Hunter declared "Decaforce Sword Empower!" Within moments the very sword had materialized within his hands. There wasn't time to make a lengthy drawn out post about beating the shit out of Ginyu, which translates into Mok being lazy and Haru not having many ultimate attacks. The sword shifted to its Sonic Sword form, otherwise known as Silfarion and with great speed Renju/Hunter dashed towards and past Ginyu. During which the blade had turned from its blue appearance to a orange one. "12 wings of the fire dragon!" As the name implies 12 explosions were suddenly set off on Ginyu as at attack went off. Fortunately though that attack wasn't meant to kill so it actually caused to damage to his outfit. It'd took two attempts to kill him but he'd finally managed to satisfy the rp rules/universe.

11. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    As Hunter tried to threaten her with all the things he would do in her body, while still gripping her breasts. She just blinked. "Making out with random men, posting boob pic for everyone to see? Been there done that. Really desperate time in my life. No need to go into details. Pictures are probably still floating around if you want, that way you can stop groping my body like that." Galia said in a really calm not caring voice. With her free hand she adjusted her scarf. "Geez who wears a scarf ans short sleeves, it makes no sense" She commented looking at the attire Renju had chosen to wear.

Hunter then grabbed Greg from her hands. "Oh no you don't!" Galia called out after him as she took off after him. One good thing about this body, it was small and streamline allowing her to fly easier and faster. "Look I don't care how pathetic you think it in, but that gerbil is my only friend so if you hurt him there will be a price to pay!" She demanded her eyes on the small rodent. "I don't know what your problem is and thinking innocent creatures are evil but I don't buy it and very rightly so." She charged and rammed into Hunter. In the air she couldn't use her Cannon due to the recoil but she didn't want to hurt her body anyways.

While Galia started her assault on Hunter Greg helped her by biting him repeatedly and snickering between it. The Gaila body, that being Hunter finally released the small rodent allowing it to run up Hunters shoulder to whisper in his ear.
    "Shh, don't say anything, she doesn't know what I am. I am just a cute little pet. So don't say anything. When the time is right her and her planet is next." Greg let out a quiet high pitched evil laugh which was greeted by a skeptical look. He then grabbed a hold of his tail as a high pitch charging sound was heard. "If you don't keep your mouth shut then I can put off my plans a bit in order to take you out first." He threatened.

Gaia Was recovering from her attempt at tackling Hunter and saw that Greg had escaped and was standing on Hunters shoulder, holding his tail. The poor little guy must have been terrified without her there to protect him. Galia rushed over once again and swiped her companion off the shoulder of Hunter. "It is okay, I will protect you from him." She comforted Greg as she pet him.

Post 7/9​

12. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    As Hunter was flying, he suddenly stopped. Not because of Greg, surprisingly, but because of Galia's admission. He'd done a background check on everyone that had signed up to the RP, how had he not seen the pictures beforehand? Ah, right, because it wasn't in her bio. Damn, that was an important detail to leave out. It was then that Greg escaped Hunter's grasp and whispered in his ear. The man in a woman's body froze in fear as he heard the charging sound. That sound...that could only be...the anti-god laser! His one weakness! It really was him!

Nervously, he handed back Greg to Galia. "He's a perfectly normal, non-killer gerbil. Nothing evil about him, in fact he's an angel and I was mistaken. He also most certainly does not have a god laser for a tail or come from any line of planet-overtaking rodents. And most importantly, and I cannot stress this enough, he is one hundred percent good, not an evil bone in his body" Hunter stated, reluctantly handing over Greg. He knew better though, he didn't want to lie through his teeth but for now it was the only way.

He would devise a plan and stop Greg. He'd been in the rp for shits and giggles before, but now it was serious. Now, he had a reason to stay, and a reason to kick some ass. He could just hear what was being thought in Greg's mind, the little ****. The two engaged in telepathic warfare, making the post overly dramatic.

Gregory...

Hunter...

I will hunt you down wherever you are hiding and I will eliminate you

For I am...
    For I am...

JUSTICE!

13. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]

The laziness was getting stronger and thus this would probably be the last post with. Well it would probably be the last post regardless of laziness due to the post count for the mission, but who cares about that stuff. This was Renju/Hunter's last chance to do something extravagant in the form of a post. Which means there was only a few ways that he could end it all. One of those things was the iconic Kamehameha. Renju/Hunter got his hands into the tradition position for the kamehameha wave and started charing up ki at the palm of his hands. "Ka-me-ha-me," A blue light had appeared in his hands as he slowly pronouced the words. Why you ask, for dramatic effect obviously. Plus whenever Goku did this it caused some serious damage so those were enough reasons to do so. "HA!" The kamehameha wave was unleashed at close to full power and sent towards Ginyu. Such an attack was certain to finish this. So certain that I'm not even going to mention what happened to him. You can figure it out, you're all big boys and girls.

14. Mysty Unknown

Namek

Needless to say, that attacks that Renjunter did was devistating and left Ginyuku very heavily damaged. The others were far too confused at each other and battled themselves. Ginyuku sat on the ground, his body unable to move. Now that Goku had the chance, he repeated the same move that Ginyu did and forced everyone back into their original bodies.

"Damn... I wish I had a few senzu beans left." Goku coughed up blood after being returned to his body.

"Damnit. I need a new fresh body. Perhaps the one that beat this saiyan up will be perfect." Ginyu looked at Hunter and smiled, raising his arms and spreading his legs once again. He shot the blast at Hunter who now was probably gloating about something.

Goku tried to stop him, but he couldn't lift himself up. It was then that a Namekian frog landed in his hand. With the last amount of strength he could muster up, he through the frog in between the beam and Hunter. Ginyu had become a frog. The frog who was now in Ginyu's body landed on his hands and feet and began to hop around after spotting a fly.

MISSION COMPLETE!

Hunter leveled up!
    Gained +2 INT, +1 MP
    Lenard Heal
    Learned Ability EX

Galia leveled up!
    Gained +2 INT, +1 MP
    Learned Heal
    Learned Ability EX

Renju leveled up!
    Gained +2 HP, +1 DEF
    Learned Heal
    Learned Ability EX

Vegeta stepped over Ginyu. His foot was about to crush him but he decided against it. "This fate is worse than death, isn't it Ginyu? How fun eating flies for the rest of your life." Vegeta looked over at the others and was ready to attack them with all his power. Goku was beat up, the others were weaker than he (except for Hunter, but he wasn't watching). "Now I'll crush all of you!"

"You can't. You don't know the password to the dragon balls and you cant beat Frieza on your own." Gohan said to Vegeta. It was the truth really. "You''ll need us, and my dad."

"Fine." He grumbled. He went over to Goku's body and picked it up. "Get to the ship. There is a healing tank inside. We'll use that to heal him. All of you come with me. You're going to need better armor for the fight." Vegeta walked into the ship, put Goku in the healing tank, and handed everyone Saiyan Armor.

Party Received Accessory: Saiyan Armor.

"Now, I'm going to take a nap while we wait." Vegeta said, and off he wen to do so.

"Gohan, go get Dende. We're going to need him for the dragon balls." Krillin told Gohan. And with that, Gohan was off to get this mysterious Dende character. "Dende is our friend. Don't worry. Let's take the dragon balls away from here. Gohan will be able to sense our power levels so he'll have Dende shortly.

MISSION START!
    Take the Dragon Balls together to a secluded area.
    This will lead straight into a boss fight. This will be considered the resting period.
    3 posts

Fake Namek

"Okay, friends. Let's go see the master."
    "Yes, please right this way."

The two green men asked the others to join them. The group followed, fully prepared for anything that was going to happen. They walked into the castle. A secret passageway was activated after the green men move one of the pots to the side.

Walking down the stairs, the area around them was beginning to become more and more wet. The ceiling was dripping water and the stairs were turning into a small waterfall. Something felt off about it all. The water Umbra and now this, something was coming and they new it. They finally reached the bottom. The room was pitch black and the ground covered in a puddle.

"Hello master. We brought them and the orbs."
    "Yes, the orbs are all gathered."

Once they said that, the group's gathered orbs began to glow bright orange and levitated into the air. On the other end of the room, a single orb did the same. The orbs wen to the center of the room and merged into one large orb. It was glowing bright orange an was covered in stars. It lit the entire room. On the other en of the room was a woman dressed in blue and with long wings.

"Thank you for gathering the orb for me. You have given me the heart to this world! I didn't want to get my hands dirty and do it myself. I promised these idiots that I'd let them off this planet if they forced you guys to do it. Have you seen their true forms yet? I doubt it." She gave a little laugh. She sounded like she was no older than a six year old. "They look like huge pink monsters under that green skin."

The two green men transformed and so did the world around the group. All of it was an enormous illusion. All that looked alive was dead. In front of them were two tall pink monster-like aliens.

"Now we can get off this miserable planet."
    "Yes, thanks to angel Aqua, we are free."

"That's right you funny looking guys. Time for freedom!" Aqua threw a large bomb over at the aliens. It exploded and transformed their bodies into water. "There, saved from this world! Now you're turn!"

Star stood in shock as the angel simply annihilated the two creatures. She new this was all a lie, but how big of one was underestimated. She was angry to say the least. They didn't have time to talk strategy, they were being thrown right into a fight. Star used Strong Attack to start things off.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2015
  15. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

Alkes followed the two beings without a single word. He knew this was to be a trap and he had a good feeling that either the angel was there or the master would not be as friendly as these two before him. Either way it was clear that a fight was coming up. The very moment that they met with the master Alkes immediately narrowed his eyes and clenched his fist, his orb equipt and he stood in his battle stance. "I knew it..." Alkes muttered as he watched what occured. The very moment that the two aliens were eliminated Alkes grit his teeth in anger. True they had tricked them, but they just wanted to go home and this woman chose to end their lives for no reason.

He was angry, but that only grew when the angel attacked. After having dried off it seemed his woman chose to drench him up again. Hair now covering his face once more, Alkes was seething with anger. "ENOUGH OF THIS!" Alkes said dashing forward. After Star's attack, Alkes did the same and preformed a Strong Attack upon her.

16. Skyheart Joker

Zephine had followed the others down into the area below with the same air of tension that her two teammates had had on them. There was something definitely off about this entire world, and something as well with all of the water that was flowing around here. The only sort of water here was a lake, so where the hell was all this water even coming from? As they finally got to the end of the room, it had appeared they had duped. Bamboozled. In fact, they had been down right smeckledorfed. As they got there, the two people that they had been following all of this time, had actually been working with the angel. Who, despite the situation, was adorable. Then she turned the two people into water as they were elated at their supposed freedom. Okay, she was less adorable then she had initially thought she was.

However, putting on her game face, Zephine had brought out her scythe and decided to charge alongside the other two of her compatriots. There was a bit of an awkward problem though. She was considerably slower than the both of them. Legging it a bit more, she had simply brought her scythe down in a quick clean sweep after Star and Alkes had let loose their strongest attacks.

17. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]

The surge of power as well as the voice from beyond the fourth wall had vanished the moment Renju returned back to his own body. After all the BS that was pulled during the brawl mission, there was a since of longer though since Renju definitely wasn't in his usual state of mind he could quite figure out why when he did return to his own mindset. That wasn't the only thing that he couldn't figure out, for he was also holding a gerbil. Instead of questioning where it had come from, he just put it down and let it run off wherever the hell it wanted. Hopefully off a cliff somewhere. He didn't know why, but he wanted this gerbil to meet an unfortunate end out of sheer spite. Weird.

Goku and Vegeta had gone off to take naps while Gohan went off to find some guy named Dende. Which left them with the bald one and some new armor. They were going to take the dragonballs to a more secluded area so with a quick shrug, Renju grabbed a couple and took off behind Krillin.

1/3

18. Mysty Unknown

Star was amazed by the damage that they did already. However, she remembered they could do more. She was an angel and angels were flying type enemies. She rose to the air and summon the team's Summon! "I summon, Exceed!" Now they could all do more damage.

19. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

He dashed forward attempting to his, but his vision was covered a bit by his long hair and his strike unfortunately missed it's mark. Brushing his hair away from his eyes, Alkes tsked as he jumped forward at his opponent. With the buff he recieved from Star's summon. Alkes sent a punch at the angel

20. Skyheart Joker

Zephine wasn't entirely sure what these water bomb thingamajiggers were doing, but it was just enforcing the need for a towel. Which she would totally have to take care of after this battle, but that was for later. Now, there was an angel to bring down. Kicking off of the air, flying towards her, Zephine struck forward with her scythe once more alongside the exceed helper to give her attack a little more power behind it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.