New, but searching for someone.

Discussion in 'Introductions & Departures' started by CTRwhereareya, Jun 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CTRwhereareya Moogle Assistant

My name kinda says it all. I got amped for KH3 and started doing digging and remember roughly 7 years ago I was a member here and on KHI. I'm currently looking for Catch the Rain, and curious if anyone can help me contact her, as well as I'll be staying here to get my latest KH info! Hope you're all as stoked as me!

2. Krowley Moderator

First off, welcome to KHV!
    Second, Catch the Rain hasn't been visible on this site since August 2nd 2011, so I don't know how well your search will go.
    (Profile)

But who knows, maybe some one still has their contact info.

3. Amaury Legendary Hero

She actually is visible. Everyone that was invisible on vBulletin went to visible during the move to XenForo because of the different schematics.

4. CaptainMIG Gummi Ship Junkie

welcome back; i would help u but i dont know her. im guessing that she was a old member n some people loved her; all i can do is to wish u to stay longer this time.

5. C This silence is mine

ctr be dead and gone

6. Vagineer Hollow Bastion Committee

Welcome to KH-Vids. I'm sorry, but I do not know her. But keep on trying and you'll find her! Try and find some of her friends who know her that are still on the site nowadays. I wish you luck!!!

7. Misty gimme kiss

Kay left the site a few years ago and dropped contact with all but the people she was very close to. Sad to say but I don't think you'll have much luck in locating her.

Regardless, welcome to the site. If you need any help feel free to ask me or any other staff member.

8. Technic☆Kitty Hmm

Welcome to the site. Sad as it is, I haven't seen CTR in quite some time.

Best of luck to you though. I'd like to be able to drop her a line too. It was sad to see her go.

9. Light-Rune Maven Seer

As late as this is; HI! welcome to the site. I have heard that name before, but I never knew that member. Only been on since 2012. Anyway, I am quite happy that KH3 has been announced and I hope you have fun here.
    (MANDATORY NOTE: I am insane)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.