Needless

Discussion in 'Anime and Manga' started by Iskandar, Sep 29, 2011.

1. Iskandar King of Conquerors

And yet again, I find another anime that's interesting on netflix. Either way, this anime is pretty good. I find it strange, but I only watched like 1 and a half episodes yesterday. I never managed to finish up the 2nd one. But it's still good, and really funny. Apparently though the manga takes a different direction in that it has 2 parts, and the anime ends it at the end of the first, not too mention they have a different ending as well. I might have to read to manga just because I want to see what happens in it.

Has anyone seen or heard of this?

2. Cloud3514 Kingdom Keeper

The Restaurant at the End of the Universe
    This series is terrible. Its too bad, too, as it started out rather well. The early humor works decently and the action was done quite well thanks to the varied and creative powers each character has. However, somewhere down the line, I think the writer snapped. It became more about needless (heh) fanservice and god awful "comedy" than anything. Action scenes stopped working so well and the already rather flat characters became flanderized. Add in the fact that the storyline has never been much more than a string of cliches that only worked due to the good action and we've got a good contender for Missed Opportunity: The Manga.