Mirai Nikki (Future Diary)

Discussion in 'Anime and Manga' started by Sanya, Oct 20, 2011.

1. Sanya Orussia’s 586th Fighter Regiment

[​IMG]

Plot:

Anyone else watching this? First 2 episodes are out right now and so far it's my favorite from this season. Good op and ed also.

2. Guardian Soul hella sad & hella rad

I've been waiting for this to come out since I finished reading the manga. My body is ready. The first two episodes have been pretty nice adaptations. It's currently tied with Fate/Zero and the Persona 4 Anime for my favorite for this season right now. WHY MUST THIS SEASON BE SO AWESOME!?

3. longn4 Merlin's Housekeeper

I can only hope the anime is as incredible as the manga, though the first few episodes are lookin pretty good so far

4. Jayn

This is the most amazing thing ever, I'm so in love with it so far.
    I haven't read the manga, because I don't generally do so. But this anime. Gosh. This is awesome. I love this kind of stuff. <3

5. Sanya Orussia’s 586th Fighter Regiment

Welp, I don't think I'll be sleeping tonight with that last scene. Also the new cell phone user (I think he's 12th) is pretty badass, this show certainly knows how to hold someone's interest.

6. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

This show has the same psychotic grip on me that Higurashi does.

I look forward to seeing how it goes from here. So far, this is a favourite of mine this line up. XD

7. Jayn

For those of you as obsessed with the opening theme as I am, I finally found the full version today on Youtube via Tumblr. *___* So in love. Also, episode 3. HNNNG. I won't say more than that, but I am so excited for the rest of this series. I might actually do a full review on it once it's finished.

[video=youtube;9VvT_gIe_Bc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VvT_gIe_Bc[/video]

8. Sanya Orussia’s 586th Fighter Regiment

Yup the single was released today, it came with this ed of the ova which is also pretty good.

But yeah I love the opening (the one you posted) it's so addicting.

9. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

This latest episode was one of the darkest but most amazing yet. And Yukki was actually pretty darn cool for once. But I won't spoil anything lol

The more I watch of this anime though, the more I absolutely love it. I'll definitely be buying the blu-ray release when it comes out.

10. Sanya Orussia’s 586th Fighter Regiment

Note to self...if you ever bring home a girl to meet your mother, make sure she doesn't have a suspicious bag with her.

Anyways this is gonna get interesting... that kid is going to try to get revenge on Yuno for killing his parents. Can't wait for next episode. Also Yukki's mom is awesome. "Just make sure you don't have babies before you get married" xD

11. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

That kid is freaking me out as much as Yuno is... XD
    But I still love Yuno, she is so awesome.

And also, yeah, I wish my Mum was like that. :P

12. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

Watched this the other day and got addicted. Someone told me that it was just like Death Note, and while I sort of disagree with them, it has that "HOLY COW, THIS IS CRAZY YET AMAZING" feeling that I got when I first watched Death Note. I got all caught up in a day and I'm hungry for more! I'm really into horror shows this year it seems.

Yuno is a bit creepy, but I can't help but be interested in her. I just know not to get on her bad side about anything (and I wouldn't want her to be in love with me either).

13. Sanya Orussia’s 586th Fighter Regiment

I'd say the only relation it has with Death Note is the fact it involves death and maybe the suspense. In other words, not really.

Anyways episode 10 was pretty boring, though I'm surprised that detective kid is still alive at this point. I mean going into Yuno's house alone should be an insta kill.

14. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

I agree with you. I hope there aren't any other episodes like this (filler episode) although, I think it's a good calm down for story reasons. I have a feeling they're going to go into a big arc where it's full of action, suspense, and crazy story (I haven't read the manga, so I don't know). It's the calming before the storm kids.

15. Jayn

Spoiler Alert;

Took a while, but I finally caught up.

I like Akise, simply because he's still alive.

I also have this love-hate with Yuno. I always fall into this, "She's not that bad, and she loves you!" And then she does something absolutely insane that makes me question life, but eh. It's part of why I'm enjoying the anime so much.

Does anyone have any idea how long this series will be?

16. Kiari Moogle Assistant

This seems like a really interesting anime, I've read the manga and the plot is good it reminds me of Death Note. I haven't seen the anime yet so I'm just going to wait until all the episodes are released, over all it's worth watching.

17. Sanya Orussia’s 586th Fighter Regiment

It will be at least 26 episodes, so obviously a lot more to come.

18. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

Today's episode was okay. It's kind of slowly losing that feel I had a few episodes ago. Of course, it feels like they're building up to something, so hopefully they get to it soon. And yeah, Yuno scares the crap out of me. For me, it got a bit worse in this episode. XD

19. Fracture Sαlαmαndєr ™

Ugh, it has been forever since I posted on here. lol But I saw this thread and of course had to express my love for this anime. <3

It is seriously one of my favorite shows of all time!

20. LingeringAqua Destiny Islands Resident

I LOVE this Anime, been keeping up with it and watching the Episodes as they premiere on TV (Havent missed a single 1), Mirai Nikki is AMAZING.