Mayo Chiki

Discussion in 'Anime and Manga' started by Bushy, Sep 30, 2011.

1. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

[​IMG]

Episodes: 13 (so far, but may be more)

Second Season?: There will be, I'm sure. Everyone is saying this was the last episode for the season, although the ending was ambiguous to whether we'll see one next week. (I'll update this once I know for sure) If this was the last ep, then there should be a second season for sure I would think.

Plot Summary: The story revolves around Kinjirō Sakamachi, a 17 year old high school boy who suffers from gynophobia. The gynophobia sickness makes his nose bleed every time he has physical contact with a female. While using the bathroom he accidentally discovers that the popular and handsome butler Subaru Konoe is in fact a girl. Now that Kinjirō knows about Subaru's secret, he must work together with Subaru and her sadistic mistress, Kanade, to protect Subaru’s secret from being discovered.

My thoughts: This was another of my favourites from the Summer Line up of 2011.
    It's wonderful, charming, funny and cute. Well, it's a whole lot more. But it's truly awesome.
    I love all of the characters in this. Every single little quirk that they have is played upon perfectly and the blend of story works so well that this anime will leave you laughing and crying, perhaps even at the same time.
    I literally can't find anything I want to fault about this anime really. lol
    I cannot be sure, but I believe that a second season will be coming, just based on the loose ends it had left over.

~

But yeah.
    Anyone else watch this anime?
    Any thoughts etc?

(Please remember to spoiler tag things if you're gonna talk about story elements, so as not to ruin things for people who may wish to watch it but haven't yet. Thanks. XD)

2. Sanya Orussia’s 586th Fighter Regiment

Just finished 13, but yeah this is my favorite from the summer season for sure (3rd overall this year). Subaru is such an awesome character. Had a ton of laughs from this show, great characters and story. Oh yeah and I can assure you there will be more to come, it's selling decently and the manga is way further.