Mawaru Penguindrum

Discussion in 'Anime and Manga' started by Saxima, Feb 10, 2013.

1. Saxima [screams geometrically]

( And so starts Saxima's maybe-slew of anime threads to liven this place up. )
    [​IMG]
    LIST OF EPISODES: 24
    STUDIO: Brain's Base
    SYNOPSIS:

A terminally ill girl named Himari Takakura is miraculously saved from death by a strange spirit who resides in a penguin-shaped hat. However, in exchange for extending her life, the spirit tasks Himari's brothers, Kanba and Shouma, to seek out an elusive item known as the Penguin Drum with assistance from a trio of strange penguins.

SAXIMA'S STATUS: 24 of 24 // COMPLETE!!
    RATING: 8 of 10
    RE-WATCH VALUE: 36%

Since I haven't seen it all the way through, I can't fully judge it, but I've heard that the ending is pretty . . . 'what the fuck just happened', so I'm kind of looking forward to it. I know a few people have already seen it, so they know better than I do.

FOR ANYONE WHO IS INTERESTED, HERE'S THE FIRST OPENING. You don't have to watch it if you consider openings spoilers *glances at Makaze*, but it's a pretty good opening and the song is nice, too.

UNFORTUNATELY, this version of the opening must have been for a Spanish sub, and was altered slightly, but was the only one I could find that was the opening. YOU DON'T HAVE TO WATCH IT, CHRIST.