Mafia [Mafia] The Masquerade in Salem ~ GAME OVER (MAFIA WINS)

Discussion in 'The Playground' started by Ars Nova, Mar 12, 2014.

1. Bite the Dust Traverse Town Homebody

Says you.

2. cstar stay away from my waifu

Says the rules. He would have said if there was a third party role out there. -crosses arms-

3. 61 No. B

Ok right now nobody has more than 3(?) votes I believe and since this day is about to end we need to decide on someone to lynch. It's one thing if we vote no lynch but if nobody dies because we couldn't decide... well, that's even worse. So. Who's it going to be? I've already withdrawn my vote for Bite the Dust. If he is who he wants us to believe he is, we can't afford to lose him. If he's lying and he's not who he says he is, this will become clear later. I would rather play it safe after the last day ended in disaster than take a chance and lose an invaluable role. I've also already suggested that we shouldn't go after Jiku this early because of her style of play. I did vote for Tail but that was because of the suspicion that he had already garnered and the little "evidence" there was to support it. If someone has any better ideas now is the time to say them because SOMEONE'S GETTING LYNCHED TODAY. Either way we need to come to some sort of consensus, or at least five people do. Someone not getting lynched would put us at an even bigger disadvantage. We can't waste any more time.

4. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

Friendly reminder that the only two unique roles to feature in this game were identified ahead of time. Didn't want any surprises for KH-V's first game.

5. cstar stay away from my waifu

HA.

Look, I'm sorry guys. As much as you may hate it. I am not changing my vote. I just think that at this point he's just doing this to distract us, to at least give him another round. And I'm not going to chance it and I really hope people understand where I am coming from.

6. 61 No. B

that's what gets me. his behavior seems like that 'caught red-handed' type behavior but at this point im not willing to risk being wrong and lynch him if he isn't lying
    i could change my vote later, though for now i'm not going to vote him. but if it comes down to either him or no one, then yeah, i'll switch.

7. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

'Cause It's Seven (Forty) in the Aaaafternoooon~
    • . : tale_wind - 3 (Hyumongasaur, skull joke, Judge Sunrose)
    • Bite the Dust - 4 (Cstar, Marushi, Bite the Dust, Lana Del Jayn)
    • Cstar - 1 (Krowley)
    • DigitalAtlas - 1 (soma)
    • Jiku Neon - 1 (Cat~)
    • Senpai - 1 (DigitalAtlas)
    • skull joke - 1 (Jiku Neon)
    • soma - 1 (burnitup)
    • No Lynch - 2 (Senpai, basilissa)
    . . .

Having shed yesterday's reluctance, the party faced a new problem: disunity. Several lynchee candidates came to the fore, but disagreements ran high and strong. Even with many bold voices proclaiming the best choice, in the end their vehemence fell flat, and none of you could reach a consensus.

By virtue of no majority vote, no lynch has occurred today.

An awkward silence persists for several moments, before you all relinquish your feelings on the day's proceedings and head to bed.

N I G H T • T W O

Night ends Thursday, April 10th, 7:00 P.M. (GMT-5). Again, please keep the chatter to an absolute minimum, and send in your night actions promptly.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2014
  8. Bite the Dust Traverse Town Homebody

Huh... Wow. Uh, was not expecting not to get lynched. I'll be honest, I was just messing with y'all because I was pretty sure I was gonna get lynched.

9. cstar stay away from my waifu

Well greaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat EFF YOU

10. Shuhbooty moon child

I still don't find anyone suspicious. :| Dept cstar. Idk yet.

11. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

Shhhh it's nighttime ;x Y'all are supposed to be asleep

12. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

Morning comes again. Knowing what's coming next doesn't make it any easier to deal with; in fact the anticipation seems to fray your nerves even more. Sure enough, as you enter the foyer the sparse light of the room falls upon the body of another victim.

Senpai has been murdered. She was Amelia Arkwright, self-proclaimed best locksmith in Salem. Lovely as the family's patronage was for her trade, she wasn't sure she'd die for them - but it seems the Mafia left her no choice. She was aligned with the Town, and had no special abilities.

With sober expressions and no fanfare, the party assembles once again and begins deliberations.

D A Y • T H R E E

With 17 players alive, it takes 8 to lynch and 4 to soft-lynch. Day ends Monday, April 14th, 7:00 P.M. (GMT-5).

13. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

Welp, bye Skittles.

[​IMG]

14. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Ouch.
    This is gonna be a ghost town in no time unless we step it up.

15. burnitup Still the Best 1973

Man, the actors on Game of Thrones have better job security.

16. Jiku Neon Kingdom Keeper

17. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

__// Vote: DigitalAtlas

Goodbye James.

18. 61 No. B

reasons?

19. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

Because James has had an instrumental role in the game sinve the beginning. He always has several paragraphs worth of stuff to say, spewing out therioes and whatnot. Aside from Jiku, who blatantly stated the reasoning behinf each and every one of her votes, he always has the most to say. Whivh is likely just a cover to make himself look innocent by coming yp with this reason and that reason to draw attention away from himself. I'm just not buying it anymore.[DOUBLEPOST=1397234106][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh god the typos. // mentally strangling self //

20. jafar custom title

Vote digital atlas