Mafia [Mafia] The Masquerade in Salem ~ GAME OVER (MAFIA WINS)

Discussion in 'The Playground' started by Ars Nova, Mar 12, 2014.

1. Beau Hollow Bastion Committee

i see what u did there

2. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠ Chaser

xoxo

3. cstar stay away from my waifu

Ya know what, I am seriously getting annoyed by the lack of input you've been giving Princess. Or at least serious input. I have honestly just stopped reading your posts because I feel it is a waste of time.[DOUBLEPOST=1400201813][/DOUBLEPOST]Sorry for making that specific post a call out post but this is really irritating me.

4. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠ Chaser

Eh alright I didn't plan on doing this because of various reasons. To me the game stopped being a game a while ago, now its just a matter of who can do the best with the limited amount of time/resources.

That being said let's get right down to it:

Beau - probably mafia: he was accused many times I believe strictly due to his lack of activity and very passive mindset towards the game. I don't recall if the Cop confirmed him actually being mafia or not.
    luminous - could be mafia, however voting to lynch off Jayn as a mafia member is kind of sketchy. However if you look at it in a different light then he could have done it just to cover for himself.
    Princess ♥ - I am town, it's fairly obvious. I am not going to rewrite everything that was written in previous posts by myself and other people. etc
    Judge Sunrose - Not sure atm
    Cstar - Not sure atm
    Bite the Dust - Pretty sure town
    h y u g e - town
    Marushi - Not sure atm

Most of that for this particular round doesn't exactly matter, the fact of the matter is that the two most likely are Beau & luminous. That being said, seeing that I know (based off of what I managed to put together through various posts) who probably is mafia and who probably isn't, I will be targeted. Well if that is the case then the mafia better hope I am the doctor because once he is dead they win.[DOUBLEPOST=1400202932][/DOUBLEPOST]That being said, if my posts bother someone that much you should probably just relax. It's not that big of a deal

5. jafar custom title

alright, it really seems to me that cstar is town. her behavior doesnt really sync up with most other mafia actions, and it just seems iffy to me. idk why she's been on everyone's list, she really hasnt been super suspicious (unless she's really good at covering up). Princess is a bit of a headache right now, either he is mafia and is jsut screwing with everyone or has honestly found this to become boring.

beau hasnt really posted a single concrete post at all this entire game. it was something he was able to get away with early on, but now that the numbers have dwindled, it seems really obvious now more than ever.

so i'm gonna

vote: beau

6. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

Reposted for bump

The Votal that's Very, Very Tired of Name Changes
    • Beau - 2 (Hyuge, Ben)

2 players are slated for replacement. I've thought better of revealing whom or for what reason at the moment, since it could hint at game-relevant information.

Also, less than 24hrs remain until deadline.

7. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

Alright, I'm gonna go ahead and vote: Beau. I certainly hope this doesn't lose the game for us, but oh well. :P

8. Bite the Dust Traverse Town Homebody

Really, really, REALLY hoping this is a mislynch

Vote: Beau

9. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

You might wanna re-read that wording there. Makes you look rather guilty.[DOUBLEPOST=1400301884][/DOUBLEPOST]I mean, I know you probably just forgot to put a "not" in that sentence, I do that all the time. But seriously. XD

10. Bite the Dust Traverse Town Homebody

Oh shit. I mean not. Not a mislynch. NOT. Jeez.

11. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

HAMMER
    • Beau - 4 (Hyuge, Ben, Marushi, Bite the Dust)
    . . .

The next consensus is swift; there is no argument. But as the group makes their move, you realize your lynchee is missing. A loud clatter is heard several rooms away, and you all rush to the scene, pistol in tow. You find your mark attempting to wrench the bars off a window and drag him to the floor kicking and screaming.

"No, no," he babbles, "I'm not gonna die in this hellhole..."

One of you steps forward, pistol in hand. He levels it against his forehead and squeezes the trigger. "You made your bed... Now sleep in it."

Beau has been lynched. He was Vince Varano, man of many faces and the Mafia's inside man. Disguised as one of the partygoers, he snuck about sealing off all the exits he could find; seems his own deathtrap became his demise. He was aligned with the Mafia, and had no special abilities.

Another crook. Three in a row. After a whole week of watching (and helping) family die, now your elation is immeasurable. You may truly be the ones to walk away from this.

N I G H T • E I G H T

Night ends Tuesday, May 20th, 8:00 P.M. (GMT-5).

12. ShibuyaGato Transformation

/BUMP from your friendly ghost ~~

13. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

Apologies, there's been a bit of a snag in finding a replacement. Game will resume as soon as possible.

14. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

You know what this means...

GHOST RAVE YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHH~~

party hard.gif

15. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

Morning again. The ninth day. As you make your way to the foyer, you're determined to keep a brave face in front of the latest victim, but seeing just who it is gives you all pause.

Bite the Dust has been murdered. He was Millie Townsend, maid, head nurse and close friend to the Crowninshield family. As the first to discover the late Miss Lucille's fate he was well and quite spooked, but nevertheless saw to the others' needs until his dying breath. He was the Town Doctor, and could protect a player from harm once per Night.

Tears well up in your eyes as you lay the saintly Miss Townsend to rest—but shortly after, your expressions harden. This is it. The final stretch. There will be no surprises from here on out. It's last man standing.

D A Y • N I N E

With 6 players alive, it takes 3 to lynch. Since we are knee-deep in endgame, soft lynch is no longer a factor. Day ends Tuesday, May 27th, 8:00 P.M. (GMT-5). Remember that the Town is still on the verge of defeat; a mislynch will result in the Mafia's victory.

Finally, TheWorldThatNeverWas will be replacing Princess ♥.

16. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

So one of you is a Townie and the other three of mafia...[DOUBLEPOST=1400881639][/DOUBLEPOST]Edit: 2 and 2. NVM ignore me.

17. Ghost King's Apprentice

So far the ones I find most suspicious are Cstar(Godzilla?) and Judge Sunrose. I don't think that Hyuge and Marushi are mafia but I did suspect luminous at one point but then narrowed it down to two after he showed his bio (though I'm not entirely sure yet).

18. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

I'm not sure how inclined I am to trust you considering Luxord's defense was that he was the doctor which was obviously disproved just now.

Still suspicious of Ben.
    Not suspicious of Marushi.
    Still don't know how to feel about Leeb or Judge.
    This is really ****ing hard and now we are out of a doctor so this is make or break.

19. Ghost King's Apprentice

I kind of came in at a weird spot but it looks like we kinda have the same positions so even if you don't trust me yet there's no doctor, you and Marushi are most likely townies so you have four choices on who to vote out. Three out of the four are mafia so most likely the ones who gets offed next is going to be Mafia. At least that's the way I see it.

20. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

2 out of the 4 are mafia. That's why it's hard. It's literally like a 50% chance of guessing the right one. Still incredibly iffy on Ben, but I want to believe he was telling the truth(?). My next most likely suspect would be Judge... aaaaah ....

__// Vote: Judge Sunrose