Mafia [Mafia] The Masquerade in Salem ~ GAME OVER (MAFIA WINS)

Discussion in 'The Playground' started by Ars Nova, Mar 12, 2014.

1. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

Nova, you're voting post update titles are the best part of this game so far.

2. DigitalAtlas Don't wake me from the dream.

Unvote: . : Tail_Wind

Vote: TwilightBlader

Anything to get a result that isn't "No Lynch"

3. Jayn

I'm going to go with TwilightBlader as well. I was going to go with Tail because his posts came across as being nervous/rambly but the way TB kind of threw himself out there and voted for himself like that is kind of obvious lol.

Vote: TwilightBlader

srry gramps

4. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

ehh, might as well~

Unvote . : tale_wind

Vote TwilightBlader

5. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

Wake me up when the Night phase ends
    • . : tale_wind - 1 (Hyumongasaur)
    • Cstar - 1 (Marushi)
    • Spike - 1 (Jiku Neon)
    • TwilightBlader - 8 (Judge Sunrose, soma, basilissa, skull joke, Cat~, DigitalAtlas, Lana Del Jayn, TwilightBlader)
    • No Lynch - 5 (Cstar, Bite the Dust, Krowley, . : tale_wind, burnitup)
    . . .

The party approaches the subject of systematic executions as gracefully as one might expect - but amid the chaos, one particularly delirious fellow begins calling for his own demise. Has he simply lost his nerve? Or is it some sort of elaborate ploy? Either way, the rest of you decide not to argue with him, and before he can regain his senses his temple is acquainted with the open end of a polished steel barrel.

TwilightBlader has been lynched. He was Marcus Crowninshield, grandson of the late Miss. Crowninshield men have a history of meekness, but he really took the cake: It's said he'd let a bee sting him if it was well enough determined. He was aligned with the Town, and had no special abilities.

His volunteering does little to soothe your nerves, as the business of adding corpses to the pile is not for the faint of heart. But this was to be expected - You all figure there's nothing for it but to stay safe, get some rest, and continue the hunt in the morning. With that, you retire to your rooms for the evening and lock up tight.

N I G H T • O N E

Night ends Thursday, April 3rd, 7:00 P.M. (GMT-5). All those with night actions should send them in promptly, lest they miss the deadline. Please refrain from posting until the next day begins.

6. Shuhbooty moon child

Does this mean I can sleep, orrrr

7. Jiηx You're such a loser.

Twisting like a flame in a slow dance, baby.
    (So this thread decided to stop sending me reminders and I totally forgot about it.)

Sorry Nova, I'll play properly now hopefully, if reminders decide to work again.

8. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

omg you poor thing have you been staying up through entire day phases

Get some rest girl you don't have to monitor the thread 24/7

Also it was Night phase when you posted that so shhhh

Oh pff :L Well don't worry about that 'cause...

Another sunrise, another victim. You thought you'd be used to it by now, but the sight still curls your stomach. Another of your number has been claimed - again, left in plain sight, where he can't be missed. They're trying to mess with your head now.

House has been murdered. He was Conan "Bushwa" Bullard, noble Boston roughneck and shipwright of Crown Shipping. All this commotion, and him without his trusty steel bat... He was aligned with the Town, and had no special abilities.

No words are exchanged over the body. You all know the score by now, and you know what comes next.

D A Y • T W O

With 18 players alive, it takes 9 to lynch and 5 to soft-lynch. Day ends Monday, April 7th, 7:00 P.M. (GMT-5).

9. 61 No. B

are you ****ing kidding me

we killed a townie... who voted for himself. uugh

this is a game of murder, not suicide. C'MON, PEOPLE

10. Beau Hollow Bastion Committee

aaaaaah omg everybody is dropping like flies this is no bueno y'all :cc

11. DigitalAtlas Don't wake me from the dream.

Hmm....

Honest to god, I didn't even find it suspicious. I just didn't want a no-lynch and . : Tail_Wind had saved his own life with his vote sooo I swayed. It seemed logical.

Seriously, why did Craig die? Let's be real here, he didn't even know he was playing yet. They can see who the biggest players are, and they kill who isn't playing.... Is it to get another kill in without raising suspicion? Something has to be suspicious here... We should review the player list and see who has a relationship with House, even a joking one at that.

12. 61 No. B

I wouldn't have voted for him but when it was apparent to me that Senpai wasn't going to go down that day I figured I would vote to break the tie between him and no lynch. apparently that was a mistake.

13. DigitalAtlas Don't wake me from the dream.

Well that's the beauty of this... we have no way of knowing. Any have any arguments to bring the table?

14. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Wow, this is insane. I love these games, but the suspense of townies dying without any semblance of a clue sucks.
    Honestly, I feel bad for voting TB out, but he put himself out there and it seemed like the most logical route to take for the rest of us. Besides, every no lynch we opt into is another freebie for the mafia.

15. DigitalAtlas Don't wake me from the dream.

We had no way of knowing. He shouldn't have roulette himself like that...

[​IMG]

16. 61 No. B

Well since we're done with day one let's review.

I still suspect Senpai some, that talk at the beginning still seems suspicious to me. Tail also seems fairly suspicious, though the more I read his posts the more I think that's just his personality showing and not an agenda. Other than that no one immediately stands out. Once we get further into this day and gauge people reactions and posts our theories will become more credible. I think we should pay attention to people who aren't posting much. While this may be laziness (shame on them), it could also be an attempt to divert suspicions. In the first day people quickly latched onto someone they found suspicious, why put yourself out there if you know who that townies are voting for townies? aaah there are so many angles to consider. will def have to meditate on all of this. anything you want to add?

17. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Not quoting anything because I'm on a terrible tablet, but the strategy I usually see with mafia in these games is to go with the flow though the whole "scarcely post" strategy also works to an extent.

Given all of this, I still suspect Jiku. After that megapost in the beginning, what else was said? Not much...

18. DigitalAtlas Don't wake me from the dream.

An interesting thought you bring out with the laziness... Perhaps we should move the spotlight on someone quieter via a post tag and see what they think?[DOUBLEPOST=1396568841][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Not a bad accusation at this point... I'm pretty suspicious of two people right now, but I'm keeping my lid on that until I can put together a better argument

19. Beau Hollow Bastion Committee

idk if anyone is really suspicious ??? like i said before no one really like sticks out yk but i do feel like soon people will start acting more suspiciously and so it'll be easier to pin them down at that point ??

although
    unfortunately to get to that point people are most likely going to die but i mean as long as all the mafia die then it'll be okay ???

idk i'm kinda new to this whole mafia thing tbh haha

20. jafar custom title

But why would you want a no-lynch? Seems strange to vote TB despite lack of suspicion towards him.